Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
The Natural Born Thriller
Abel Steele
Eric Scorpio
Braxton
RCA
Leviticastform
Easty
PBrooks
Drake Parker
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
King: From one joke to another, no one is intimidated. You're in the same boat as me only with fewer accolades, a less successful stable and unlike me you still haven't realized that you're a joke.

Just because you have given up on your career here and are willing to be everybodys bitch does not mean that everyone else has to follow suit. How about we get in the ring, I'll let you retain your status as a joke, and then show all of FMW that they should be paying Daniel Prideman some attention.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
King: From one joke to another, no one is intimidated. You're in the same boat as me only with fewer accolades, a less successful stable and unlike me you still haven't realized that you're a joke.

Just because you have given up on your career here and are willing to be everybodys bitch does not mean that everyone else has to follow suit. How about we get in the ring, I'll let you retain your status as a joke, and then show all of FMW that they should be paying Daniel Prideman some attention.

King:
Seriously? Your grand plan to prove that you're not a joke is to beat me? First off, Frost will assure you that I cheat better than you do and even if you managed to beat me, there isn't a single person who would be impressed. Ask yourself this, is being able to say you beat me worth taking the chance that I'll cheat and you'll end up on the list of people who were humiliated when I won?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh, Daniel would never cheat...

#Pause.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Easty wrote:
Oh, Daniel would never cheat...

#Pause.

Whilst I must say I do learn tricks from my mentor, and we do carry a pack mentality, I could beat him straight up, by myself.

Jonathon King wrote:
Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

King:
Seriously? Your grand plan to prove that you're not a joke is to beat me? First off, Frost will assure you that I cheat better than you do and even if you managed to beat me, there isn't a single person who would be impressed. Ask yourself this, is being able to say you beat me worth taking the chance that I'll cheat and you'll end up on the list of people who were humiliated when I won?

If you see a squash match do you not find yourself somewhat impressed by the competitors strength or talent? That's the point of a squash, to put a guy over. So whilst you are happy to take on jobber status, I will happily run you down and run you down impressively.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:49 am

Santana: No offense, Prideman, like I think you're handsome and everything, but please shutup. I could beat you. Stop talking yourself up.

Okay. Kisses xoxo
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: No offense, Prideman, like I think you're handsome and everything, but please shutup. I could beat you. Stop talking yourself up.

Okay. Kisses xoxo

Not getting involved with you ladies. Say what you like and I will just smile politely as I let your words travel in one ear and right out the other. Please just leave me alone. Bad things follow you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3