Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+20
Storm183
The Celt
Omega
Villain Within
Bobino
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
Easy
Shock
Kaoru
Drew Michaels
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
Jeff
X
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
John Derrick
Matt Dunn
RCA
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 am

I’m a rockstar, I’m a dealer
I’m a servant, I’m a leader
I’m a savior, I’m a sinner, I’m a killer
I’ll be anything you want me to be

Silent as a witness
Make your heart race with a death kiss
I’m a soldier in a blood war
In the peace corp, I am everything you'll ever be

As we round the final turn into War Games…many questions are left unanswered. Who will fire the first shot? Who will turn this cold war into one dripping with fire? These questions will be answered as Catalyst nears…but one query was never in doubt…

It's a revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by

The home of explosive action, unparalleled athleticism and entertainment without peers… IS AMMUNITION!

Let it go, Let it die

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Ammnewlogodraft

“Let it Die” by Ozzy Osbourne plays as Ammunition starts up! The spotlights pan around the sold-out Wells Fargo Arena as Steel Blue, Silver, and White pyro detonates at the entranceway and the ring posts. The crowd is at a frenzy as the view settles on Hostyle and Dalby Sound.

Hostyle: WHAT’S CRACKING HOSTYLISTS AND HOSTYLETTS!!! I’m Hostyle along with the ESTEEMED Dullby Sound, and we’re coming to you live from the sold-out Wells Fargo Arena here in Des Moines, Iowa!

Sound: Hey, jumping bean, say my name right or shut up.

Hostyle: Whatev. Anyway, we’ve got a dope-tastic show planned for the amigos at home as we’re on the home stretch of the road to Catalyst!

Sound: You’re actually right, we’ve got good matches set up but there’s two I personally have my eye on. Kaoru Hanayama will take on Calvin X. Carter in what could determine the odds-on favorite for the Gold Card!

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Roster_k_hanayama
VS.
AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Roster_calvin_x

Hostyle: That has the chance to be epic, but the main event, C-4 rules Tag Team Match as the FMW Tag Team Champions, The Wayward Sons take on the one-night only unholy alliance, former Tag Champs, The Cancer!

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Roster_wayward_sons
VS.
AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Roster_m_p_dunn
AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Roster_c_sam

Sound: What a statement it would be for either team to win, but of course, Ammunition’s sweeping the inferiors under the rug, but let’s get to our first match!

All of a sudden, a slow, eerie drum beat hits the PA. The arena darkens as the lights flash all around…

Yeah, am I changing right before your eyes?
Becoming someone you don’t recognize?
As if I was disguised, I’m on that shit as if I was the Fly
I’m touchin’ skies, no puffin’ lie…

Precedes “Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole as Chris Austin emerges from the stage to boos. Hoodie on, tag title around waist and a tripod on his shoulder, Austin slowly proceeds down to ringside as Hostyle grits his teeth.

Sound: Wasn’t expecting Austin out, what’s his intention?

Hostyle: …mamalo…

Austin slowly nears the announce table, then sets down the tripod and places a video camera on it, he angles it to capture as much footage, in terms of area, as possible. He then grabs a chair and sits down, revealing a pen-pad, voice recorder and writing utensil. His eyes never leave the ring and the hood never leaves his head. He acknowledges no one else.

Sound: Knowledge never sleeps, I love his dedication!

Hostyle: He says one word, I’m quarantining that cock-jockeying bitch.

Sound: So jealous, anyway, now our first match!

You gotta keep ‘em separated…

“Come Out and Play” by The Offspring hits as Jeff Whitt energetically makes his way out, cocky smirk on his face.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is an Ammunition versus Distortion match! Introducing first, representing Ammunition, being accompanied by Crusoe and making his debut in FMW, from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida weighing 245 pounds…“Truly Talented” JEFF WHITT!

Sound: Dim-whitt punk is more like it. Word on the street is that he’s here to make money for a fed that quite frankly sucks.

Hostyle: I’ve seen the guy doing some in-ring stuff, let’s just say that he’s got a bit of interesting qualities about him.

Sound: He’s one of you, isn’t he? A spot-monkey ‘innovator’?

Hostyle: Not quite, but he has some things worth taking a look at.

Whitt stretches on the ropes awaiting his opponent. “Battle-The Labyrinth of Amala-” by ATLUS hits as Norman Riddle makes his way out. He pauses and looks to be pondering a bit before making his way down.

Cherry: His opponent, representing Distortion, from “The Collective Unconscious” weighing 219 pounds, “The Mind Raider” NORMAN RIDDLE!

Sound: So is he the Riddler, his biggest fan, or a slight modification of cYnical?

Hostyle: cYnical? Isn’t he a wizard?

Sound: Wizard, self-proclaimed smartest man in the world? Not much difference. Besides, I’m the smartest man in the world.

Hostyle: Only thing smart about you is your mouth.

Sound: Smartest in the world, son.

Riddle and Whitt tie-up as the bell rings. With neither man a fan favorite, the fans are slow to get into the match. Riddle quickly goes for an arm-wrench, getting it at first, but the bigger Whitt counters with a straight right hand, flooring the Mind Raider. Riddle quickly retreats to his corner, his eyes seemingly studying Whitt. Meanwhile, Austin is heard, thanks to the outstanding microphones on the ringside cameras, saying to himself while writing: “Riddle struggles with improvisation, is quick to retreat at the first sign of trouble in gameplan”.

Hostyle: Well, the Riddle fan-boy can ill afford to trade punches with a guy that prefers stiff strikes and hard slams.

Sound: Of course not. Whitt has a good Puro background, and I’m sure he’ll be looking to implement a ground and pound attack.

Hostyle: Well, Norman looks to be done with his thinking, and another collar-and –elbow tie-up. Norman goes back to the arm wrench, but he ducks the right hand and goes into an armdrag, cinching in on the armbar now!

Sound: Ah, trial and error. A little less thinking, more doing, please and thank you.

Whitt works back up to his feet but Riddle grabs what little hair the clean cut Whitt has and snatches him back down. Whitt manages to rise again, this time elbowing out of the hold. Riddle is then Irish Whipped into the ropes and taken down with a hip-toss. Riddle scrambles back up, and runs right into a snap overhead belly to belly throw. Riddle rolls out of the ring to regroup as Crusoe applauds his crowd-antagonizing protégé.

Hostyle: Riddle is clearly flustered, seems like he’s reached his own little Rubik’s Cube.

Riddle, clearly angered, rushes back into the ring and double leg takedowns Whitt to his surprise. Austin nods, noting that ‘Riddle abandons gameplan in times of frustration’. Whitt covers up from the multiple forearms, and eventually gets to his feet. Riddle is quickly on him, taking him down with a back suplex, only getting a one count. Riddle quickly slaps on a grounded rear chinlock as Whitt tries to fight out of it.

Sound: He gas out that quickly?

Hostyle: Maybe he likes submissions? I’d expect you to like that.

Sound: Not from a Riddler fan-boy…

Hostyle: Not original enough for you? What was your gimmick exactly?

Sound: Wrestler. Point blank.

Hostyle: How exciting…

Sound: At least nothing came before my job, such as higher callings and underground labs and whatnot.

Hostyle: How you never won a campeonato is beyond me…

During this time, Whitt powered to his feet and Lariated the CRAP out of Riddle. Riddle rises to his feet, a little dazed and is quickly taken down with a butterfly suplex. Whitt floats over into a cover, but it’s no go after two. Whitt looks to the ref and actually says ‘What the Jeff?!?!?’ as some of the crowd chuckles. Whitt arrogantly kicks at the recuperating Riddle as Austin says to himself ‘Whitt’s cockiness is a weakness.’

Hostyle: Riddle looks a bit out of it, Whitt should go for the kill now.

Sound: He should, but he won’t. It’s his first match, he wants to look all outstanding like most punks starting out.

Hostyle: Whitt takes Riddle to his feet, Riddle counters with a jawbreaker! And follows with a STO! Cover…UNO, DOS, NO!

Sound: Why are you counting in Spanish, when we’re in the heart of America?

Hostyle: I have pride in my upbringing.

Sound: I’m sure America conquistadored your asses at some point in time.

Hostyle: You’re Canadian, you barely matter.

Sound: At least I’m in this country legally.

Hostyle: So you’re Rob Lillehammer now?

Sound: No, I just don’t like you.

Hostyle: Ugh.

Whitt tries to shake the cobwebs loose as Riddle measures him for something. Whitt rises and Riddle goes for a Rear Naked Choke, but Whitt arm throws out of it before it’s cinched in. Riddle gets to his feet and is CRUSHED with a ‘MindJeff’!

Sound: STIFF impact!

Hostyle: Aye carumba is more like it!

Austin nods, making note of the MindJeff Rolling Elbow. Meanwhile, the impact sent Riddle face down, halfway out the ring. Whitt tries to press the advantage, but the ref goes to check on Riddle, who hasn’t moved. Whitt moves the ref and snatches up a seemingly lifeless Riddle, but Riddle counters with a quick roll-up!

Hostyle: Riddle with a counter…UNO…DOS…TR-NO!!!

Sound: Whitt is back up and he walks right into a sudden sidekick to the mush, and Riddle shoots the schoolboy! He has the tights!!!

Hostyle: UNO, DOS, TRES!!!! RIDDLE STEALS IT!

Cherry: Here is your winner, earning one point for Distortion…NORMANNNN RIDDLEEEEEE!!!!!

Norman Riddle (7.28 APS + 1.8 vote = 9.08 total)

Jeff Whitt (7.59 APS + 0.8 vote = 8.39 total)

“Battle-The Labyrinth of Amala-” by ATLUS hits as Riddle quickly escapes the ring, smirking. Whitt sits up, complaining that his tights were held, the ref says he didn’t see it. Riddle holds his hands in the air as he leaves.

Sound: I knew the rookie would blow it!

Hostyle: He was cheated, you know?

Sound: And? If he was ‘Truly Talented’ the match wouldn’t have gotten to that point. This further proves that rookies in general suck.

Hostyle: While my booth partner unbunches his panties, we’ll be back with more Ammunition!

Last edited by RCA on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:41 am

Ladies and Gentlemen…Ammunition and The Expendables

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! The-expendables-movie-poster-1010549640

present…

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Last Week on Ammunition 11.2 wrote:
Alex rises up and tags Austin in. They nod to each other and Alex lifts a dazed Leon up in a suplex, and as he slingshots him off the ropes and falls back, Austin runs towards the other ropes…

Sound: ALEX SPIKES LEON WITH THE FINAL DESTINATION BUT HE ROLLS LEON TO A SEATED POSITION…

THWACK!

Hostyle: AND AUSTIN TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT WITH A BRUTAL OCCAM’S RAZOR!!!

With one lethally synchronized move Chris Austin and Alex O’Rion, collectively known as The Wayward Sons, changed the landscape of the tag team division. Since being placed on the map by the SoCal Connection and being dominated by teams like the Cancer and more recently Crash Scene, the Tag Team Championships have long been a dream accomplishment of many of FMW’s wrestlers as it is the only title, save for the World title that signifies the best in the world at anything. However, for a dream to begin, another must end, and that is exactly what happened at Ammunition 11.2 thanks to the Wayward Sons. Aptly named “Broken Dreams”, the Wayward Sons’ signature weapon put a vile end to the dream turned nightmare of Crash Scene.

The move is comprised of the two most vicious aspects of wrestling offense: Spinal Compression and Blunt Force Trauma. When combined, the concussive effect and overall devastation is ungodly. As Alex uses the ropes to add more elevation, force and a dangerous degree of tilt to the time-tested DDT, the opponent is quickly incapacitated but the cherry on top is a catastrophic insult to injury as the subsequent forward momentum is emphatically halted by a ghastly running boot to the face which relies on a low angle of delivery, explosiveness and ill-intentions. The impact of this particular maneuver was the nail in the coffin for Crash Scene’s title reign and in some cases, a recoil personified.

Last Week on Ammunition 11.2 wrote:
Sound: ALEX SPIKES LEON WITH THE FINAL DESTINATION BUT HE ROLLS LEON TO A SEATED POSITION…

THWACK!

Hostyle: AND AUSTIN TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT WITH A BRUTAL OCCAM’S RAZOR!!!

and that was...

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Brought to you by The Expendables: Heroes Today, Legends Forever.

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! The-expendables-movie-poster-1010549640

And Ammunition, the home of FMW’s future legends ...

Hostyle: Next up is the second match in as many shows between Axel Van Osbourne and Bryce Thorne.

Sound: With the ridiculous stipulation of being KOs only. I thought that stupid gimmick died when Vinny took his umpteenth leave of absence?

Hostyle: Well, we hoped, anyway.

Cherry: This match is set for one fall and can only be won by knocking out your opponent! Introducing first...

"Stuff Is Messed Up" by The Offspring plays as Bryce Thorne comes out onto the stage, mike in hand.

Cherry: From Hollywood, California, weighin-

Thorne: Yes yes, we get it, I'm awesome.

The crowd boos as the esteemed ring announcer is cut off.

Thorne: Last week was a fluke. The fans know it, I know it, and most importantly, that faux rocker AVO knows it. So let's get him out here, so I can show how much of a fluke it was. Or, if he really wants to, he can wait and give himself a little more time before I knock him out.

Thorne finally climbs in the ring.

Thorne: So play his music, get him down here. I hope the EMTs have an AVO sized stretcher back there to drag his unconscious ass out of my ring.

Thorne tosses the mike out of the ring as Five Finger Death Punches' "Bad Company" hits the speakers and AVO comes running down the ramp to meet Thorne. Cherry inhales to start introducing Osbourne, but instead cuts himself off and scrambles out of the ring to avoid the upcoming melee. AVO slides in and the bell rings as the two start throwing wild haymakers at each other. Austin stands up to get a better look.

Sound: A fluke? Ha! I could beat that kid with one hand tied behind my back.

Hostyle: Is that a challenge? You should bring back the Million Dollar Sound Invitational.

Sound: A Sound idea.

Hostyle: I was being sarcastic, pendejo. No one wants to see your old ass back in the ring.

Sound: Whatever, just do your job and call the match.

Hostyle: Back in the ring, AVO’s stomping a mudhole through Thorne. Thorne’s now gripping the ropes and holding for dear life, and AVO’s taking a little breather.

Sound: I’m not sure about that strategy, Thorne is using the opportunity to use the corner to support him and now he’s even back on his feet. Not a very Sound strategy there.

Hostyle: Not to worry though, AVO charges in with a huge running knee to the gut which puts Thorne right back down on the mat. AVO backing up now, seeming to line up a shot…

Sound: Oh, it’s over, son. Facewash time!

Hostyle: AVO does indeed charge, and the Facewash connects huge, using the knee instead of the foot! The ref’s rushing over to check on Thorne, though I don’t think it even matters.

Sound: He’s out cold. Knee connected square on the jaw.

Hostyle: The referee agrees, and we have ourselves a winner!

Cherry: And your winner by knock out and getting one point for Distortion in the FMW Games tournament, Axel Van Osbourne!!!

Axel Van Osbourne (7.13 APS + 2.2 AVS = 9.23 total)
Bryce Thorne (0 APS + 0.3 AVS = 0.3 total)

Hostyle: Ok, maybe now you can go in there and go win your Million Dollar Sound Invitational. Maybe.

Sound: You suck.

“Bad Company” by Five Finger Death Punch hits as AVO begins to air guitar his ass off as Thorne is slowly brought to. As AVO continues his celebration, Jeff Whitt and Gabriel Crow come running out, seemingly focused on AVO. AVO sees this and high tails it through the crowd as Crow and Whitt are hot on his tail.

Hostyle: The hell? Division wars come early?

Sound: I like it, leave the Guitar Hero crap at home. I hope they catch him.

Hostyle: If they do, we’ll be all over it. Don’t go anywhere amigos, more Ammunition after this... ALTO! I’m getting word that there’s an interview backstage with Calvin X. Carter coming up. Let’s go to the back.

Calvin X. Carter is on his way to ringside, all business. He is stopped by Veronica Cherrywood.

Cherrywood: Carter, a quick word before your match?

CXC: Ain’t got time to talk. I’m about to make sushi out of a fat Jap. Deuces, sweet cheeks.

Carter continues on, only to be blindsided by Gabriel Crow. Crow rams him ribs first into a steel equipment crate. Carter begins to fight back until X and Jeff Whitt enter the fray. They immediately reduce Carter to a heap with stomps and kicks. X asks for room and levels Carter with a trash can shot to the back of the head. Carter, woozy, tries to get up but crumples when the trash can is used like a battering ram into his side. X and Whitt get in a few more stomps before Crow takes the last shot, a hard stomp to the torso.

Crow: Tell me I can’t make an impact. Take your ass back to Bush League, Carter and let this be a reminder of just who the dominant division is.

Sound: Color me impressed, but what status does this leave Carter in for his match with Kaoru?

Hostyle: No clue, but what a statement by Crow and Ammunition, we’ll be back but we’ve gotta get some help for Carter.

Sound: No we don’t, he’s red-division.

We fade out as trainers rush to the scene, where Carter writhes, holding his ribs.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:47 am

Veronica Cherrywood is seen standing against a neat plaster wall, immediately pegging her location as the more private dressing room. Before her is a cameraman. His face is obscured by a large camcorder perched on his shouler. Veronica’s face seems masked by something like worry. The microphone in the camera that’s actively filming doesn’t seem to be picking up her voice yet.

Sound (from the arena): Looks like we’re in the back—err…I wasn’t exactly aware we had a segment planned but…

Hostyle(from the arena): You never were good at improvisation, cock-jockey. Unlike me. I’m going to comment the bejesus out of this.

Finally, Veronica’s voice is caught on audio and rings clearly out into the arena.

Cherrywood: …but why does it have to be him?

Cameraman:…well like the brass said, we have to interview an Ammunition participant in the Gold Card Gauntlet.

Cherrywood: But why HIM? Why can’t I interview Slegna?

Cameraman: Because Slegna isn’t scheduled to be on Ammunition tonight. We’ve already been over this.

Veronica purses her lips in a girlish manner, hating that she’s been backed into a corner. She looks shakily at a plain brown door that her body had been obscuring. Taking a deep breath, Cherrywood prepares to gently nudge open the door but backs off.

Cherrywood: Okay, I can do this. It’s just another interview, right? I can do this. I CAN do this.I—I can’t do this. Just tell them that they’ll have to find someone e—HEY-WHOA-WAIT!

Before she can finish her sentence, the anonymous cameraman proceeds to shove her through the door with enough force to swing it open. Before she realizes it, Veronica is in the very place she dreaded. The active camera rushes in after her, revealing a corpulent Asian man sitting on a dressing room bench. His eyes do not appear surprised. But they are not capable of expressing much. Seeing the object of her fear in front of her, Veronica’s professional instincts kick in as she stammers through her canned introductions and nervously tugs at the edges of her skirt.

Cherrywood: Err—umm---mister---mister Hanayama! Ahem, yes! Mister Hanayama!

No response. Kaoru stares at her, locked in the turning motion he had been making when she burst in. He is already in his wrestling gear, holding what appears to be a towel.

Cherrywood: E—excuse me---for bursting in like that. It’s just that…we were---hoping for---s—some questions.

Kaoru stares for a few more seconds before turning away from his would-be interviewer and continues
toweling himself off. Veronica looks back at the camera and gives it a fidgety shrug, mouthing the words “I don’t know!” in desperation.

Sound (from the arena): Looks like our girl in the field is having a little trouble there.

Hostyle(from the arena): Why anyone would turn down an interview is beyond me. I always loved giving interviews. Gave everyone a sporting chance to realize how great I am.

Now confronted with the many folds in Kaoru’s back, Veronica collects herself and tries again.

Cherrywood: Are…are you excited to be a representative of Ammunition in the gold card gauntlet.

Her words bounce off the silence of the room. Kaoru continues to towel, completely ignoring Veronica’s presence.

Cherrywood: I---er---I said are you excited to be a representative of Ammunition in the gold card
gauntlet.

Veronica’s second question is noticeably louder, but gains no more of a reaction than the first. From a cocktail of fear and distress, she decides to go for the gusto and nearly screams her final attempt.

Cherrywood: I SAID ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT BEING A REPRESENTATVE OF AMMUNITION IN THE GO—

Kaoru’s rise prematurely punctuates her question. With the same surly deadpan look, Kaoru slowly drifts over to his wishful interviewer and stares down at her. Veronica’s inquires turn into unintelligible blabbering as she looks up at the very dangerous man. Hanayama leans down cryptically, until his face is directly parallel to Veronica’s. Kaoru speaks one dry word into her microphone.

Kaoru: No.

He leaves her with nothing but that word, walking past the cameraman and exiting his locker room. Veronica wears the expression of disappointed a child, struggling to comprehend exactly what happened. The hand of the cameraman suddenly comes into the frame, curling inwards and signaling for her to follow her interviewee. Reporter instincts once more overwhelming reason, Veronica’s high heels clack after Hanayama.

Cherrywood: Wait---WAIT…Why not????

Hostyle: OK, uh... next we were supposed to get a match that in my opinion, features two of the Gold Card favorites, the dominating Asian Iceman Kaoru takes on the anti-hero from the Charm City, Calvin X. Carter. However, with the Brandon Lee-led attack on Carter, that match is very much in doubt.

Sound: Well what did you expect, Jose? Are we supposed to be gracious guests? We opened our home up and a street rat came in. The measures taken were justified.

Hostyle: Seriously, bro… this is 2010.

Sound: A rat is a rat regardless of race. Take you for instance.

Hostyle: Meh. Can someone tell me why Austin is still out here?

Sound: Studying obviously. It’s impressive to be honest.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is an AMMUNITION VERSUS CORRUPTION GOLD CARD PREVIEW! Introducing first, representing Ammunition, from the Ryukyu Islands of Japan, weighing 320 pounds, KAORU HANAYAMA!

Yo, aiyo, chumps are in trouble, boy, tongue pay double, boy
I'm trump tight, you better go home, and cuddle, boy
I leave you ducks in a puddle, buried under cuz of rubble
Turn your body, to sparks and stubbles

As RCA flips pages in his notepad, the arena lights dim, as “Take Sword” by RZA breaks out from the speakers. Most boo as Kaoru Hanayama’s massive frame emerges from backstage. Kaoru takes his time towards the ring, eyes focused.

Sound: I love this man’s intensity. It might be his strongest weapon, save for the unnatural athleticism for his size.

Hostyle: Maybe, and he’s fresh off a rather impressive win over Celt. Yet, Carter, to some, is a completely different animal. He’s the largest competitor that Kaoru has faced, and while that’s still a close to 70 pound advantage, Carter may have the strength and toughness needed to weather the storm that is Hanayama. Then again Carter may not even make it out.

Sound: It’s tough to hate someone who makes sense.

Cherry: And his opponent representing Corruption, from Baltimore, Maryland weighing in at 256 pounds, this is CALVIN X. CARTER!

As we proceed, to give you what you need
9 to 5 motherfucker, get live motherfucker
As we proceed, to give you what you need
9 to 5 motherfucker, get live motherfucker

Cherry climbs out of the ring as “Who Shot Ya?” by Notorious B.I.G. hits the speakers. Surprisingly, Carter makes his way out as a searchlight washes over the arena. It is clear to see, judging by the stumble in his step and the glassy look on his face as he favors his ribs that he is not 100 percent. Kaoru stares on as Carter finally makes his way to the ring, gingerly entering. The referee immediately goes to him and asks him if he is sure he wants to continue.

Hostyle: This is not the smartest move. Kaoru is merciless and Carter has the Gold Card Gauntlet waiting.

Sound: Carter’s pride, he doesn’t back down from a fight. But seriously, this might as well be a freebie if Carter decides to go on…it’s a shame because I wanted to see CXC and Kaoru have a great match.

Carter says “ring the fucking bell” as the ref does so apprehensively. Kaoru immediately corners CXC and he swings. CXC moves and starts to strike Kaoru with whatever he can. Kaoru is quickly beaten to his ass as the crowd isn’t sure what to make of it. The ref pulls CXC away, which seems to aggravate what looks to be bruised ribs. CXC doubles over in discomfort and Kaoru has enough time to get his bearings and club the hell out of CXC’s back. Kaoru presses the action with big knee drops to the upper back as Austin nods while making notes.

Sound: So much for that opening flurry.

Hostyle: Kaoru off the ropes, and JODETE!!! Kaoru flattened him with a huge senton!

Sound: This won’t take long, wake me when it’s over.

Hostyle: Kaoru coves, but CXC doesn’t even stay down for uno. Kaoru wasting no time trying to follow up, hard overhand right!

Sound: The torso of Carter is a glaring weakness, Kaoru had the right idea but he’s starting to stray away from it.

Hostyle: Irish Whip here, and Professor Xavier counters with a high knee!

Sound: And what exactly is he a professor of?

Hostyle: Whatever he chooses, hell it’s an X-men analogy.

Sound: A bad one at that.

Hostyle: You wouldn’t know humor if it bit off your pene.

Carter mounts Kaoru and rains down punches, but he can’t put together more than a few before succumbing to the injuries he suffered pre-match. As Carter tries to catch his breath, Kaoru WHACKS him with a Savate Kick.

Sound: Nice shot to the face there, but Kaoru is following up, let’s see what he does.

Kaoru nabs up Carter to his feet and places on his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry. He tosses Carter up and falls to a knee, dropping Carter torso first across his knee.

Sound: Lovely gutbuster there, there’s the psychology!

Hostyle: CXC can’t take too much more of this, and he’s got him hooked…GOLIATH DRIVER!

Sound: That’ll do it! 1…2…THRE-WHAT!!!

Hostyle: CXC kicked the hell out, that’s what!

Austin mouths ‘not bad’ as Kaoru looks back to the downed Carter, with a surprised look on his face. Kaoru grits his teeth and stomps on Carter a couple of times then motions for Carter to get up. Carter does that and Kaoru charges for the Lariat but Carter intercepts with a Bicycle Kick that floors Kaoru. Carter collapses onto Kaoru, but only gets a two-count. Carter stands up, determined yet smarting. He sets up for the “ChroniK” and gets Kaoru up, but he can’t hold him long enough due to the combined assaults on his ribs. Kaoru lands on his feet, twists out of it and LEVELS Carter with a short-range version of the GOLIATH LARIAT!

Hostyle: Well that has to be all she wrote now, but Kaoru has a dazed CXC up, and ONE MORE GOLIATH DRIVER FOR GOOD MEASURE! COVER, UNO, DOS, TRES!

Sound:
Empathic. That is all.

Cherry: Here is your winner … earning two points for Ammunition…KAORUUUUU HANAYAMAAAAAA!!!

Kaoru Hanayama (8.48 APS + 2.5 vote = 10.98 total)

Calvin X. Carter (0 APS + 0.2 vote = 0.2 total)

“Take Sword” by RZA hits as Kaoru stands up, his mouth bleeding from that Bicycle Kick. He walks away, business handled as Carter pulls himself to a bottom corner, his ribs and back of the neck bothering him something fierce.

Hostyle: There needs to be a rematch of this. Carter at 100 percent would have given the big man a run for his money, the offense Carter did get in despite the disadvantage had him reeling.

Sound: If Kaoru doesn’t win the Gold Card, I’ll be shocked. He dominated Carter.

Hostyle: Que La Hell? What match were you watching? It was closer than the pundits think.

Sound: Kaoru won. Convincingly. Simple as that.

Hostyle: Idiota.

Sound: Tu madre! More Ammunition after this!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 am

Hostyle: We’ve got a good ol’fashioned random-ass tag team pairing for you folks tonight, as Gabriel Crow teams with The X to take on the Broken Saints in the form of Leviticus and Romeo.

Sound: Well it’s not completely random…Romeo and Leviticus have been Saints for a long time now.

Hostyle: It’s a glass half-full-half-empty thing. You wouldn’t understand.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is a tag team match! Introducing first…from Kansas City, Missouri…weighing 198 pounds…representing the Broken Saints…he is LEVITICUS!

Thy Kingdom come
Let your will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
They say we're all in the pursuit of happiness

A life so fabulous
so we fight for what's ours like an activist
The struggles here we can find across the atlas
And it all started when Adam gave up his own palace

“Keys To The Kingdom” by Group 1 Crew plays across the arena’s PA system as Leviticus steps out on to the ramp. As he steps out he smiles and listens to the crowd’s ovation. As he walks to the ring he takes the time to interact with all the fans in the crowd that he can. Before entering the ring he bows his head and prays for a moment. After sliding under the ropes he looks skyward and points towards Heaven. His usual in-ring motions complete, Leviticus immediately begins to ask the ringside officials for a microphone.

Hostyle: I—uh..I think we’re going to interrupt the…the entrances here. An official has just handed Leviticus a microphone…

Leviticus begins to speak, a large smile across his face.

Leviticus: “I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry”…Psalm 40:1. That’s right…after weeks of politicking, weeks of lobbying to the bigwigs of Full Metal Wrestling, weeks of pleading my case over and over and over again…I finally got an answer in regards to the fate of the FMW Light Heavyweight championship!

His announcement immediately piques the attention of the crowd, always eager know the fate of golden belts. Leviticus lets the tension build, holding the microphone coyly to his lips.

Leviticus: And that answer…is YES!

An eruption of applause ripples uncontrollably through the arena! The cacophony reflects the magnitude of the news…another title belt now exists in FMW!

Leviticus: I vow to bring credibility to this championship, and that quest begins tonight. Brother Romeo will you join me for our match?

Sound: ..that’s it? He just announces a new title and says “let’s start the match?” How anti-climatic.

Hostyle: –aaand I’m over it. It’s match time.

Cherry: His partner being accompanied by his bodyguard Tiberius Jefferson…from Manhattan, New York, New York…weighing 240 pounds…ROOOOOMEOOOOOOO!

Hey, tore away the veil of weakness
The enemy now lies beneath us
I think we’re safe

Hey, Won’t be held down any longer
No disgrace and no dishonor
Keep us chained

“Come to Life” by Alter Bridge hits. The house lights turn red as Romeo makes his entrance, trailed by a very imposing African-American male. Romeo slowly walks down the ramp and to the ring, as presumably Tiberius stays observant of any threat. When Ro gets inside of it, he climbs on one of the turnbuckles as red sparks fall from the rafters.

Sound:

Hostyle:

Sound:

Hostyle:…you want to talk about that new title, don’t you?

Sound:…maybe…but I mean its…!

Hostyle: Shush!

Cherry: And their opponents…first, from Dallas, Texas…weighing 245 pounds…he is the Demon of Violence, GABRIEL CROW!

O, Death, о Death, o Death,
Won't you spare me over ‘til another year?
But what is this, that I can’t see
With ice cold hands taking hold of me…

“O Death” by Jen Titus plays as the arena is doused in black and purple light as a crow shadow descends the ramp, hanging over the ring. Gabriel exits the back at the :30 second mark after the crash of voices and the chanting begins. As the song ends with the phrase “Nothing satisfies me but your soul”, Gabriel points to his opponents, raising his arm as the last chorus sings “My name is Death and the end is here”.

Sound: Well…umm…Gabriel Crow certainly a man with an up-and-down record as of late. Despite a string of bad luck he is a member of Team Ammunition. This is the young Crow’s last chance to get some momentum going before Ca—I MEAN A DAMN ROOKIE JUST CREATED A TITLE, WHY CAN’T I---

Hostyle SHH!

Sound: bu---

Hostyle SHH!

Cherrywood: And his partner being accompanied by ‘Lady’ and St. Michael Dreamkiller…from Dementia, New York…weighing 285 pounds ….he is….THE X!!!

My name is volatile
I've been this way a long while
I'd surely like to rest
But the energy gets the best of me

“Creatures” by 311 plays as a lone spotlight shines down on the entrance with X walking into it and his two confidants tucked behind him. As he takes his first step out, blue strobe lights fill the arena.

Sound: The X…accompanied as ever by that mysterious cloaked woman and St. Michael Dreamkiller. You have to wonder if they won’t tip the scales in this match just a little bit. Especially with that title match coming up at Cata…

Hostyle: *Leers*

Sound:…lyst.

The referee does the obligatory pat-downs as the tag teams discuss who starts first. After some initial debate, Leviticus and Gabriel Crow step into the ring, seemingly ready to kick things off. X and Leviticus take their positions behind the rope, shouting some muffled last-minute advice. The official calls for the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hostyle: Challenge, let’s switch roles for the match. I can do your job better than you can do mine.

Sound: Fine, any chance to embarrass you is one I won’t pass on, now we are underway! Interesting choice in matchup here; Leviticus is not a small man, but he certainly looks dwarfed by the nearly two hundred and fifty pound Crow.

Hostyle: Also a bit on the light side for his height. At six foot one, he’s just shy of two hundred pounds. That’s slightly abnormal in the wrestling world.

Sound: And it shows immediately as Crow powers him down into a side headlock, delivering some closed fist shots to the top of the head. Referee breaks that up quickly. Standing switch by the Demon of Violence as he moves into the rear waistlock. Pushes Leviticus over into the ropes…Leviticus ricochets back and rolls over on top in a pinfall!

Hostyle: Ref tries to make it over, but Crow springs out before even a one count. Both men on their feet simultaneously, hands ready to swing!

Sound:And they break it off…showing some mutual respect for each other’s pace there. The audience cheers in approval. Some good chain wrestling from Crow and Leviticus…certainly two of the “darker” members in this match.

Hostyle: Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about! Fast and flashy. The only way Hostyle knows how! ‘Course, I could do that better. But they’re trying. That’s a plus.

Sound: Here comes the lockup again. Leviticus trying to apply a bit more pressure this time. Crow bending but not breaking…and a big knee to the gut of Leviticus! He really put his frame into that when he saw the lockup wasn’t going his way…and he follows it up with a big double axe handle! Leviticus on hands and knees!

Hostyle: Now Crow has him by the hair and drags him over to the corner. Smart thinking there. You always want to make sure and keep the opponent in your corner. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a tag match lost because someone got carried away. Of course, I never did.

Sound: Stomps laid into the stomach of Leviticus. Crow making the quick tag now to the X, as St. Michael DreamKiller and Lady cheer on just behind the post.

Hostyle: They’re lurking.

Sound: X leaving right where his partner left off. He’s alternating between punching and kicks now, as Leviticus just soaks up the damage. X takes him back to the center of the ring…looks like he’s going to pick him up for a scoop slam…no! Michinoku driver! He got all of it there. Leviticus on the defensive early as Romeo looks on frustrated from the ropes.

Hostyle: You can’t just lay there like a little frumunda-munch when you’re on the wrong side of a double team. You gotta get creative!

Sound: X with the cover. One, tw—kickout! Match continues with X wasting no time in continuing the offensive. He’s got Leviticus back on his feet, applying a wristlock. X goes under the arm and twists it…quickly converts into the full nelson…and immediately goes for the full nelson slam! X is definitely in full control of this match.

Hostyle: Well, duh.

Sound: Piss poor job by you so far. X now going to the ropes as Leviticus still on the mat. Comes back with a full head of steam and goes for the big leg drop…Leviticus moves out of the way! Both men now scrambling to their feet as X tries to retain the advantage…big lariat by Leviticus! X goes down…only to claw his way back up and catch another lariat! This capacity crowd coming alive as Leviticus aims for the third lariat, hitting the ropes as X is dazed and…double lariat! Both men wrap the bicep around each other’s throats and go down! Romeo is screaming for that tag!

Hostyle: Gabriel Crow is screaming for it too. We have ourselves a race for the tag!

Sound: They look neck-in-neck so far. Both men trying to use all the means at their disposal…arms, legs, nails…anything to get them that extra inch! A tag now will definitely swing the momentum of this match…and Leviticus lunges for the tag! Romeo is in! And he bolts for X, grabbing him by the ankle! Crow reaches deep but can’t relieve his partner! And now Romeo going to town on the X!

Hostyle: Think of the history these two have, pendejo! X screwed him over for the TV title. He screwed him over in Mt. Vesuvius. I don’t think there’s any time of the day that Romeo doesn’t wish he could get his hands on X.

Sound: Well he’s got him now. Romeo looking like he’s trying to stomp a hole through the ring, as X struggles to make it back up under the weight of the blows! Now Romeo with a quick jerk upwards…gets that inverted full nelson position and…Shotgun Slam! He drills him good!

Hostyle: But look at X now…he’s rolling out of the ring! Smart move, smart move! He knows he’s hurt, but he has the presence of mind not to allow the quick cover!

Sound: Referee has his back turned to check on X as Lady and St. Michael Dreamkiller rush to help him to his feet…and Gabe Crow goes through the ropes making a beeline towards Romeo! He’s not the legal man! Romeo ducks the lariat…and Gabe Crow runs right into a headbutt from Leviticus! Leviticus saw it coming and stuck his head right between the ropes!

Hostyle: Now this is more like it!

Sound: Leviticus comes over the ropes with a sunset flip! He immediately releases the pin because he knows he’s not the legal man…hurriedly stands back up and a leg drop while Gabe Crow’s legs are still split! He got him right on that solar plexus area!

Hostyle: Meanwhile Romeo knows he’s got to go after X, who’s still outside with St. blah-blah and that ho.

Sound: Indeed, Romeo now sliding under the rope as he takes the fight to the X. Wastes no time in taking him right over to the steel steps and driving his head into the top step repeatedly. Referee making a leisurely count inside the ring as Romeo tees off!

Hostyle: Watch your back chico!

Sound: Hey what the…looks like Lady has made her way over to the Spanish announce table. Shouldn’t you be over there, since you’re here illegally?

Hostyle: I didn’t know we had a Spanish announce table. I could be there, away from your boring ass.

Sound: She…looks like she’s got a chair there…Romeo whipping X into the guardrail as he continues the assault! He doesn’t see Lady! She’s charging right for hi—

Hostyle: HA! Ain’t nobody home!

Sound: Romeo ducks the chairshot! Lady hits the breaks right before she nails X with the chair…and look at that! Romeo just yanked that chair out of her hand and pushes her out of the way!

Hostyle: Chica’s flat on her ass now.

Sound: Romeo leering at Dreamkiller and Lady as X uses the opportunity to put some space in between him and his opponent. X stumbling away as Romeo gives chase. There they go right past us as they round the turnbuckle. X sliding back into the ring now with Romeo in hot pursuit. Leviticus and Crow still having it out in the corner with Leviticus getting the slight advantage. Remember that X and Romeo are still the legal men in this matchup, folks! Looks like Romeo’s got X and..

Hostyle:…and X pulls the referee between himself and Romeo! Baha! Classy!

Sound: Romeo tangled up with the official, trying to get him off a----BLACK MIST! BLACK MIST! BLACK MIST! “Blackout” finds the mark!

Hostyle: He’s had that in his mouth the whole time??!

Sound: Romeo is blinded! He’s got that black gunk all over his eyes! The referee even has some on his shoulder! Leviticus, seeing what’s happened, tries to lead Romeo back over to his corner very slowly…

Hostyle:…eating up too much time.

SoundThey’ve finally made the tag. The incapacitated Romeo standing behind the ropes as he tries to wipe that stuff out of his eyes. Leviticus knows he’s got to act fast….he takes X and…oh he’s trying to get him down by that shoulder into the crossface! He’s trying to lock in the 7th sign to buy himself some more ti—

BOOM!

Hostyle: Forgot about Crow! And that’s what we call the Mark of the Dead!

Sound: Crow was never escorted back behind the rope Between the outside of the ring, the black mist, and the non-legal men in the ring the referee had too much to control! Crow was never fully back in his own corner, and it allowed him to connect with that superkick! Now X, dazedly gets him up and…

Hostyle: …and The Abyss! Lo siento, Levi!

Sound: Romeo can barely see…can’t make the save! One….two….three!

Cherry: Here are your winners…the team of GABRIEL CROOOW AND THEEEE ECKSSSSSSSS!!

X and Crow (7.95 APS + 7.87 APS + 1.1 vote = 16.92 total)

Romeo and Leviticus (7.72 APS + 7.71 APS + 1.3 vote = 16.73 total)

“Creatures” by 311 hits as X leaves hurriedly. X laughs maniacally as Romeo’s bodyguard checks on his employer. Austin is still seen writing and studying as Romeo eventually regains his sight. As Levi rises, he says, “I’m sorry, Brother”.

Sound: Poor altar boy…he feels bad.

Hostyle: You win some, you lose some.

Romeo refuses to shake his hand, mouthing something to Tiberius in his ear. Tiberius nods and then big boots the fuck out of Leviticus! Tiberius mounts the significantly smaller man and rains down blows of granite as Romeo surveys the damage. Tiberius snatches Levi to his feet, feints and Irish Whip and cuts him in half with a Short-Arm Spear!

Hostyle: Nifty piece of work by the big man!

Sound: What is the meaning of this?!? Aren’t they allies?

Romeo: I’m NOT your brother.

Hostyle: Guess not.

“Come to Life” by Alter Bridge hits as Romeo takes his leave. Austin does the same, through the crowd though, as his match is next. We fade out to Leviticus being helped to his feet by a ref, as he stands confused and very dazed.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:12 am

Cherrywood is standing by backstage, near the trainer’s room.

Cherrywood: I’m standing by waiting for a word on C-4 Champion Drew Michaels’ condition, as well as his status for War Games. For those who don’t remember, he along with Harley Quint and Hannibal Frost were subject to a heinous mauling at the hands of Jaro, Nick Bryson, and Virus among others. It is rumored that…

Drew Michaels emerges from the trainer’s room to a loud pop save for a band-aid on his forehead and a gruesome looking black eye, he seems in good spirits as he glances at the C-4 championship on his shoulder.

Michaels: What is this about rumors, Ms. Cherrywood?

Cherrywood: Concerning your injury and War Games. I think it’s best if it comes from the horse’s mouth, yes?

Michaels: Well, unfortunately I suffered a fractured orbital bone thanks to a cowardly attack over on Corruption. I was advised by doctors to take this show off to aid recovery. As for War Games, I will not miss it. I believe in being the best at what I do, and as captain of Team Ammunition I will not spare any effort to assure that we stand as the best. As for my eye, it is nothing a protective face mask cannot fix. I have been through worse, and I can most certainly dish out worse. Without question, I believe in most of my team. Romeo was very close to the World Title had it not been for the love of a daughter. Gabriel has proven himself by defeating a man I have had occasionally difficulty besting in Eric. Alexander…

???: What about me, bye?

Crowd pops as camera pans out to reveal one-half of the Tag champions, Alex O’Rion. Drew offers a grin as O’Rion looks happy-go-lucky as usual.

Michaels: Well, we have been down this road before, Alexander. I have not forgotten about the incident at Lethal Injection 2.

O’Rion: Oh, that bat to the head treatment? Yeah, my bad.

Michaels: It was a bit more than that. But I know that you were in a dark place and I apologize for anything that I may have done to cause that. I hope we can put it behind us and stand united.

O’Rion: I don’t see why not.

They shake hands, but instead of cheers, we hear boos as a hoodie wearing individual holding a tag title in his hand advances into the scene. He eyes off Cherrywood, who merely rolls her eyes but gets the hint.

RCA: What the hell is this?

O’Rion: It’s called a handshake, bye.

Michaels: Christopher, are you so clingy and controlling that Alexander here can not fraternize with a friend?

Alex and Drew both chuckle along with the crowd, Austin is not amused.

RCA: Shut the hell up. Alex, we’ve got a match.

O’Rion: We have time, asshat. Besides, Drew was just telling the whole world how he felt about his team. He didn’t discuss you and I know you’d like to know.

RCA: We’ve got a match, let’s go. NOW.

Michaels: Come now, Christopher. We all know you want to.

Austin sighs, clearly annoyed.

RCA: Let me guess, you don’t trust me? You think I’m going to stab you in the back like Alex did once before?

Michaels: Pretty much. That and you will probably choke again and cost us the match.

O’Rion: A bit much, Drewbus.

RCA: Let him think what he wants. All I know is that I’ll be ready and I’d be walking into Catalyst as C-4 Heavyweight Champion if he had the balls to take what would have been a loss like the man he thinks he is. Now, I have a match that should have been for the tag titles to prepare for. I don’t need this ‘bro-mance’ crap.

Austin leaves as Alex and Drew look on.

O’Rion: He really may just hate you. No ‘Class Dismissed’ or nothing.

Michaels: I saw. I guess that is your cue then?

O’Rion: Not really, unless he acts up I do what I want and right now I want a pre-match beer so I’ll catch you later.

Alex pats Drew on the back before leaving. Michaels chuckles to himself as we fade out.

Hostyle and Dalby Sound are now in the ring.

Hostyle: Alright, before we get to the main event, the higher-ups say we need to let you guys know what’s what about FMW’s next pay-per-view doperageousness…CATALYST!

The Pay-Per-View’s theme song, “War” by Sick Puppies begins to play.

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_logo

Sound: We’ve got a good card lined up for you, but here’s an intriguing match, Leviticus defending whatever his championship is against X’s ‘Lady’.

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_04

Hostyle: I don’t condone dude on chick violence, but this is about gold.

Sound: True. But, we’ll find out if the glory of God can carry Leviticus to salvation, or will his light become darker than the blackness enshrouding Lady? Will we have our first female champion?

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_02

Hostyle: Here’s one that interests me! Ever since they screwed my Hermano Flare out of the Gold Card, the thing’s been pretty much cursed. Abel didn’t fare well with it so we need another guy to hold it! So will David GS continue etching his name in FMW annals? Or will MASS Caesar bring it home for the might of Rome?

Sound: Will CXC be healthy enough to make an impact? Will Kaoru, who has to be the odds-on favorite, win it? Or does Apathy sneak in?

Hostyle: Hey, Slegnadamus could pull the upset…it’s why we wrestle the matches!

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_01

Sound: Three men, one title. TyranT has been criticized about his lack of appearances on shows, but the fact is that when he shows up, some gets their ass whooped and he leaves as champion. But now he has Skyler Striker and Doc on his tail.

Hostyle: Will Hermano Striker make believers out of FMW, or with Hermano Derrick become the only two-time champion in FMW history?

Sound: Or will TyranT find a way to remain world champion?

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_03

Hostyle: And the main event…WAR GAMES! 15 men, three teams, one goal! The end of the FMW Games will be bloody and brutal, and the winner becomes the A-show, by all rights!

Sound: And we have the rules of the match for you now! There will be three rings, one for each division, all surrounded and enclosed by a giant cell. There will be three large pods for each team, and the match will start with one member of each team, triple threat style.

Hostyle: Every 5 minutes, three more men will enter, one from each division. BUT, entry order is determined by the teams themselves, so I’d hope you guys are getting along because if you’re hoping to be last, well you have no control over it.

Sound: Eliminations can happen at anytime, via pinfall, submission, or knockout. All 15 men do not have to enter the match before eliminations can happen. The Last Team Standing wins WAR GAMES! However, it is possible for a division to win the FMW Games without winning this match as all matches are worth points, however that likely won’t happen. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker is War Games itself.

Hostyle: The prizes will be revealed on Corruption 11.3 so stay tuned.

Sound: We never get to reveal the prizes…

Hostyle: It sucks, but Jaro is on Corruption.

Sound: You say that as if he runs something around here.

Hostyle: He’s about to marry the FMW President of the BoD so yeah…anyway, be sure to order this fantastic event, because it’s the only way you can see as it’s sold out…we’ll be back with the main event!

Last edited by RCA on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 am

Cherry: The following is the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING. It is a C-4 Tag Team Match meaning the match can only finish via submission, knock-out, countout or disqualification. Each team will only be allowed one rope break for the twenty minute duration of this match.

I did my time and I want out, so abusive
Fate, it doesn’t cut, the soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Back at you, subversion, pseudo-sacred, psycho virgin

“Psychosocial” by Slipknot begins to play across the speakers as Matthew Phillip Dunn and Cactus Sam come out of the curtain and head down the ring. The crowd greets them with a loud cheer, both men may be less than fan favorites but the return of The Cancer gets a more than enthusiastic pop from the FMW Faithful as they head down the ramp.

Buster Cherry: Introducing to FMW for the first time in over a year, weighing in at a combined weight of 468 pounds. They are one of the most dominant tag teams in Full Metal History, former Full Metal Tag Team Champions of the World. Please welcome to the ring, Matthew Phillip Dunn, Cactus Sam… THE CANCER!

Hostyle: This is a great day for FMW historians, not only is Cactus Sam returning after a lengthy hiatus, but he and Dunn are re-uniting, blast from the past.

Sound: Oh look, one dinosaur from days gone by failed, so Dunn resurrected another one to bring back with him. Great day indeed.

The former destroyers of the tag team division enter the ring without much fanfare. Dunn looks serious as he turns to stare back up the ramp while Cactus Sam looks like he couldn’t care less about his grand return.

Carry on my wayward son,
There’ll be peace when you are done…
Lay your weary head to rest…
Don’t you cry no more…

The lights begin to dim as “Carry On Wayward Son” by Kansas begins to play across the speakers letting the crowd sing along. As soon as the instrumental hits Alex O’Rion bursts through the curtains like a rocket to a soaring ovation, followed quickly though less energetically by Chris Austin. The two begin heading down to the ring, O’Rion slapping hands with the fans as Austin just walks the ramp. As they come closer Austin makes a quick turn towards the crowd and stops right in front of a little kid holding a sign with big black letters saying “Chris Austin is FMW!” Austin looks at the sign, a ghost of a smile raising the corner of his lips as he offers the kid a quick fist bump before heading to the ring.

Cherry: And their opponents, weighing in tonight at four hundred and eighty pounds. They are the Full Metal Wrestling Undisputed Tag Team Champions. This is Chris Austin and Alex O’Rion, The WAYWARD SONS!

Hostyle: I’m conflicted on our tag team champs Dalbs, on one hand Chris is a giant tool. On the other I never liked Alex O all that much.

Sound: Where’s the confliction?

Hostyle: Who do I dislike more?

Sound: Way to show you earned that job.

Hostyle: Quiet down cock-jockey! It looks like Lexmas is going to start things off against Cactus Sam.

Sound: This is sure to be a sound example of how not to be a true wrestler as these two bar room wanna-be’s square off. Wait, where the hell is Alex O’Rion going?

The two had been circling each other in the ring until Alex O’Rion takes a quick step backwards and slides out the ring, searching for something underneath the ring.

Hostyle: This is a C-4 Match, weapons have no place in it. For a guy who was Alchemy’s Superstar of the Year he doesn’t know a whole lot about its signature match type.

Finding what he was looking for Alex smiles broadly as he shows Cactus Sam his “weapon”. A chilled twenty four case of O’Rion’s favorite brew, Keith’s.

Sound: This may be one of the most retarded things I have ever seen in my years of mocking people professionally.

Hostyle: I hate being forced to agree with you but why the hell is Lexo bringing beer to a fight?

Sound: I think the better question is why does it seem like Cactus Sam cares more about that beer than fighting.

Alex grabs two of the spare chairs from ring side as both Chris Austin and Matt Dunn look on in utter disbelief. Opening the case he holds out one for Sam who leaves the ring to join him. Beer in hand the two take a seat and look at the ring as though waiting for the action to get started. Matt Dunn stares coldly at his partner while Chris Austin can be seen cursing lividly at Alex O to “get his head back in the game”. This goes on for a moment before the referee takes control of the match and orders Dunn and Austin into the ring, signaling for the bell.

Hostyle: I wouldn’t believe it if I wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes, Cactus Sam and Alex O’Rion are ignoring their match and instead watching their partners fight like old drinking buddies.

Sound: On the bright side though, now we don’t need to watch those two bruisers go at it in the ring, we might actually get to see some real wrestling from these two.

Hostyle: Austin is still yelling at O’Rion, and Dunn tries to use that to his advantage but Austin beats Dunn back to his feet and catches him with a stiff lariat!

Sound: Austin coming around for a second one as Dunn gets back up, Dunn ducks but Austin stops and plants him fast first with a wicked downward rolling elbow!

Hostyle: Alex O is cheering his partner on while Cactus Sam what a lonely problem drinker should really look like. Back to the action, Austin not giving Dunn anytime to recover as he punishes the neck and back of Dunn with an assortment of stomps and dropped knees.

Sound: Austin goes to drop the knee again, but Dunn rolls!

Hostyle: Matthew Dunn with a quick roll and the momentum of the match turns as Austin clutches his knee in pain, giving Dunn a much needed breather. Both are struggling to get to their feet, it looks like Austin might have tweaked something there with that landing, he’s walking very gingerly on that right leg.

Sound: And he’s definitely facing the wrong person to show weakness to, Dunn is going to see that knee as a target for the rest of the match, mark my words.

Hostyle: Dunn charges in at Austin, RCA with a quick jab, but Dunn dives underneath it and lands a picture perfect running dropkick right to that right knee of Austin. Austin is down and in pain, and now it’s Dunn’s turn to take control.

Sound: Pick the body part and take it out, and Austin can’t be more athletic than him if he can’t stand.

Hostyle: Dunn picks Austin up and whips him into the corner hard. He comes rushing in and Austin meets his face with a hard elbow. He goes for a second one but Dunn kicks him square in the knee again and pushing him to the mat. Why the hell hasn’t O’Rion helped his partner yet?

Just as the question is asked a half filled beer goes flying through the air from the area Cactus Sam and Alex O’Rion had been sitting. The two are arguing over who spilled the other’s beer and before too long the two try to tackle each other over the announcers table, barely missing Hostyle and Sound.

Hostyle: Dammit cock-jockeys, the fighting happens in the ring. I retired to get away from this.

Sound: I thought you retired because you were terrible at your job?

Hostyle: I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you over remembering what it was like to actually win a match, you remember that Dalby? Of course you don’t. Alex O’Rion and Cactus Sam have finally been separated and forced to go to their own corners, that kids is why you don’t drink around angry white people by the way.

Sound: O’Rion being in that corner doesn’t do Chris Austin any good.

Hostyle: Dunn firmly in control now pulls Austin to the middle of the ring by that injured leg, and he’s locked in a figure four leg lock!

Sound: Dunn is a master of doing whatever is necessary to win a match, and ripping Austin’s leg in half to make him submit is right up his alley.

Hostyle: Austin is screaming in pain but he’s refusing to tap. He’s actually inching both of them closer to his corner.

Sound: Dunn is wrenching on that hold but Austin is refusing to give up, he’s almost there. Come on you drunk Canadian, reach harder, Ammunition does not need this loss because you wanted to drink.

Hostyle: Austin is stretching out as far as he can go and O’Rion is going nuts trying to make the tag. But Dunn pulls Austin away!

Sound: NOT FAST ENOUGH! AUSTIN MADE THE TAG!

Hostyle: O’Rion jumps the ropes and springboards into a leg drop right across the chest of Dunn! Dunn releases the hold finally and Austin pulls himself towards his corner as O’Rion goes right to work on that upper back and neck of Dunn.

Sound: A little surprising, I figured he’d be too drunk by now to remember where his partner targeted earlier.

Hostyle: I don’t think O’Rion even knows what too drunk is. Austin has finally been able to clear the ring catching a much needed breather on the apron. Lexmas pulls Dunn to his feet and connects with a brutal snap suplex!

Sound: I refuse to give a glorified boxer like O’Rion credit for tactics.

Hostyle: Of course you do, it’s not because he beat you before is it?

Sound: .....

Hostyle: I never thought I’d see the day you didn’t have a snappy come back ready. O’Rion picking Dunn up again and nails him with a solid kick to the stomach! O’Rion is heading for the ropes; I think he’s planning to put this away with the Kejimikujik Krack, one of his few Hitlist worthy moves!

Sound: Cactus Sam apparently has different ideas, he lands a stiff knee right to the lower back of O’Rion!

Hostyle: Dunn being the veteran he is, ring rust or not, uses the distraction to make a quick tag, and we are right back where we were supposed to start this match. O’Rion is circling Sam, neither man really knowing what to expect from the other.

The two step around the ring, neither taking their eyes off the other until finally O’Rion tenses and leaps forward throwing a stiff right jab into Sam’s face, only to get tagged with a left hook for his troubles.

Hostyle: And the two are off, trading lefts and rights in the center of the ring! Left from Sam, Right from O’Rion, back and forth. Wait, O’Rion blocks Sam’s fist and is teeing off on the returning stars head.

Sound: I doubt we are going to see much in the way of submissions from either of these men, but luckily for them this match can end when one of them manages to knock the other one out.

Hostyle: O’Rion has Sam reeling, he runs the other rope and springboards off. But Sam catches him in the head with a knee! He literally pulled the flying O’Rion’s head down to meet his knee, what a shot, O’Rion is down!

Sound: Told you, this isn’t wrestling, I could have just ordered the Ultimate Fake Championships for this!

Hostyle: Lexo is down and he isn’t moving, that could be the end of the match right there!

As the ref’s count reaches four, O’Rion begins to stir and by the count of six he’s slowly brought himself back to his feet on wobbling legs, looking across the ring at Sam.

Hostyle: And Alex is up, but he looks pretty out of it, I don’t know how much fight that shot took out of him.

Sound: Hopefully not too much, he still needs to fluke out a win for our brand. Since he can’t win without flukes you see.

Hostyle: O’Rion tries to make the tag to Austin in his corner but is tackled by Sam to the ground. Sam laying into the Tag Champ with lefts and rights to the head. It’s all Alex seems to be able to do to cover up.

Sound: Sam pulling Alex to his feet and irish whipping him off the ropes.

Hostyle: And a big boot right to the face of Alex, his head just smashed off the canvas again.

Sound: The referee goes to start his count but Sam interrupts him by pulling Alex back to his feet.

Hostyle: Alex looks almost out on his feet here one more big shot and I think this one might be over.

Sound: Austin is screaming in his corner, trying to get Alex O to make the tag but I don’t think O’Rion even knows where he is, let alone what he’s doing.

Hostyle: Sam is setting him up for another boot, Dunn is laughing in the corner, if Sam nails this it’s almost as though they’re using Austin’s own Occam’s Razor against his team. Sam goes for it, but O’Rion ducks! NS PRIDE out of NOWHERE and now both men are down!

Sound: The referee is starting his count, we could have a double knockout here if neither man moves!

Referee: ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

At three both men begin to stir…

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

At seven Alex O’Rion is using the ropes to pull himself up while Cactus Sam tries to get to his knees.

EIGHT!

NINE!

At nine both barely manage to stand, but it’s enough to stop the count.

Hostyle: Both men beat the count, this match will continue! O’Rion tags Austin as soon as he can while Sam makes his way to his corner. Austin limps up behind Sam though and spins him around, giving him an ‘After School Special’ suplex that sends Sam reeling into the corner of the Sons! Austin props him up and kicks him a few times in the gut before tagging in Alex O again!

Sound: They have him up, O’Rion with the Spinebuster as RCA drops Sam with a Jump Hook Kick! Nice double team!

Dunn enters the match as Alex stomps on Sam. Dunn goes for Austin, hard toe kick to the stomach and then a legdrop bulldog. Unbeknownst to Alex, Dunn prepares for Austin to rise…

Sound: Dunn might be looking for that Liches Touch, his version of a palm strike. I hear he uses a springboard setup to increase the downward force!

Dunn jumps on the second rope, then the top and jumps, spinning in mid air as Austin rises. Austin sees Dunn then he side steps and jumps to meet Dunn, planting him with a ‘Pop Quiz’! Dunn, rolls out of the ring, clearly rocked and surprised Austin countered.

Hostyle: Austin countered though! Alex is calling for something here, Irish Whip…Austin, even with a bad wheel, manages to lift Sam for a flapjack and drop him into SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Sound: Sam sucks at commentary as it is! The referee is starting his count again!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

Just as the referee is about to count ten Matt Dunn pushes him from behind, sending him into Chris Austin on the apron. The FMW star is knocked off and lands heavily on his injured leg as it crumples underneath him. O’Rion rushes to the ropes to see what is happening, making the mistake of turning his back on the match as Dunn grabs something quickly from under the ring.

Hostyle: This match has been throw into chaos, Austin is down, the referee is down, Sam is down, and Dunn is doing something.

Sound: I think he’s about ready to bury another tag team.

Hostyle: Dunn rolls back into the ring right behind Alex O, that classic shovel of his in hand. Austin sees him and is yelling at O’Rion to turn around. O’Rion does....but right into a face full of shovel from Dunn!

Sound: O’Rions face just exploded crimson and Dunn is quick to throw the shovel from the ring as the referee turns back around!

Hostyle: Dunn heads back to his corner as Sam slowly gets himself to his feet, the referee seeing O’Rion down begins his count again.

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

Austin is trying to make his way back to the ring, but his leg won’t support him.

NINE!

TEN!

Sound: This is crap!

Cherry: The winners of this match as a result of a Knock Out, earning two points for Distortion… THE CAAANNNNNNCER!!!!

Cactus Sam and Matt P. Dunn (8.22 APS + 8.16 APS + 1.7 vote = 18.08 total)

RCA and Alex O’Rion (8.41 APS + 7.53 APS + 0.8 vote = 16.74 total)

Hostyle: What a match! Shame Ammunition didn’t get the points but both teams left it all in the ring, can’t ask for much more than that eh, Dalbs?

Sound: I could ask for a win, from our TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, but apparently that’s too much.

Hostyle: Let it go Drewbert. Besides, it’s Austin’s fault.

The Cancer doesn’t celebrate long. Leaving Alex O’Rion to bleed where he lay the two Distortion superstars roll out of the ring and begin to stalk Austin as he tries to get into the ring, his eyes showing worry towards the downed O’Rion. As he lifts himself up by the ropes Sam grabs his one leg and yanks it out from under him, causing him to fall to the apron. Thinking quickly Austin rolls under the rope and gets up while the two members of Cancer quickly slide in after him.

Hostyle: What the hell is this, they’ve already won the match!

Sound: Much as I hate to say it, this is smart thinking. The tag champs are part of Team Ammunition, you take them away you weaken the team all that much more before the big war games match next week.

Dunn smirks as Sam looks ready to pounce, Austin’s eyes dart between the Cancer and Alex O. The Cancer charges! Austin tries to fight back but the Cancer quickly overwhelms him as the pro-Ammunition crowd boos.

Hostyle: Austin’s trapped in the corner, Sam on all fours…Dunn charges and Three-Eight-Double-Six!

Sound: Alex O’Rion might want to wake up from his coma!

Hostyle: Cactus Sam with a brutal clubbing blow to the back of Austin’s head! The Cancer is out to re-kill the tag division, this time from the top down it seems!

As Austin goes down the Ammunition crowd begins to cheer as Gabriel Crow and Romeo rush down the aisle and slide into the ring. Sam sees this, and always looking for a fight, he charges. Romeo and Crow remain united, taking down Sam with double haymakers. They stomp away at Sam as Dunn’s attention is shaken. He backs away from the downed Austin and grabs his shovel, he measures for a shot but a faint click is heard and Dunn is immediately doubled over with a baton shot to the jewels from a kneeling Austin! Dunn looks shocked as he falls to the mat. Romeo and Crow help Austin up and let him go check on Alex.

Hostyle: Team Ammunition standing united in the ring!

Sound: Almost all of them anyway, no Drew Michaels I notice.

Hostyle: He still hasn’t been cleared from last week, and wait, look up at the top of the ramp! It’s Axel Van Osbourne and Norman Riddle! What the hell are they doing here?

Sound: This is War...Games. If I had to bet I’d guess they have division pride.

Hostyle: Those cock-gobbling wannabes. Axel and Riddle are at the ring now and the Cancer seems to have regrouped! It’s Team Ammunition versus Distortion and there they go!

Sound: But Team Ammunition isn’t giving an inch! Romeo nails the STRONGARM TAKEOVER on a still reeling Dunn! Austin and Crow toss Axel and Riddle out of the ring…Crow with the plancha!

Sam charges Austin, but Austin turns and sees Sam coming. Sam swings his arm but Austin catches it and floats over…

Hostyle: Austin spikes Sam with a scintillating COLDWATER DDT!

Sound: Ingenious and that kind of head drop can make your blood run cold! That’s what you get when you come into our house bi...

Distortion’s representatives, clearly outmatched, start to retreat as Ammunition eggs them on. Austin checks on Alex who still hasn’t moved. Austin decides to move Alex himself and is pulling him out of the ring when…

Hostyle: Wait, something’s going on in the crowd! That’s TyranT coming through the audience behind us! And there, it’s Jaro with Virus!

Sound: Apathy and Mass Caesar are coming through the crowd as well! Team Ammunition needs to get out of there now, live to fight another day!

Hostyle: Crow, Romeo, and Austin are surrounded on all sides now, there is no way out of the arena and they know it. Alex O’Rion still hasn’t stirred and it looks like even the EMT’s are being kept from coming down yet!

Sound: Who cares about that, where the hell is our C-4 Champion!

Hostyle: Drew Michaels is still too injured to compete, for better or worse the men on the ring are on their own.

Sound: This is division pride, dammit! He should be here!

TyranT, Apathy and Caesar all charge Romeo and Crow while Jaro and Virus jump at Chris Austin. Everything moves so fast as Team Ammunition fights back as best they can but the numbers game catches up to them before too long, and they're eventually swallowed by the fury and malice of Team Corruption. Romeo and Crow are quickly beaten to all fours by TyranT, Apathy and Caesar as Virus opens up on Austin with mounted blows to the head, as Jaro stomps at the ribs. Jaro commands Virus to get two chairs as he yanks a now bloody Austin to his feet and drags him to the apron. Virus sets up the chairs, seat out outside as Jaro lifts Austin. Virus gets on the apron, grabs Austin’s head and throws it forward along with Jaro pulling down on the legs, viciously slamming Chris Austin from the apron through the chairs ribs first with MARTYR SAUCE.

Hostyle: And Austin is down, his ribs have to be busted up!

Romeo and Gabriel Crow battle as best they can but TyranT eventually disposes of Romeo with a TYRANT SLAM! Apathy nabs up Crow on his shoulders, spins him and then flattens Crow with a rough S.D.G.F.! Caesar then adds insult to injury with a diving headbutt onto the downed Romeo and Crow receives the same treatment. Apathy, TyranT and Caesar gloat as Romeo and Crow are eventually both are held at the arms by every on team Corruption except Jaro, who is pacing in front of them like a general and Virus, who retrieves Jaro’s trusty banhammer. Without warning Jaro swings the Bannhammer as hard as he can into the side of Romeo’s head, watching as he crumples to the ground. Turning he looks down at Gabriel Crow and puts the hammer under the other mans chin, making him look up at him. He smiles sweetly right before he caves the side of Crows head in, leaving the man to dream on the mat in a pool of his own blood.

The red team turns and faces the booing crowd as the cameras take in the destruction of Team Corruption: A sprawled about Chris Austin, who bleeds from his forehead and mouth, not moving

Romeo and Crow, face down and unconscious as blood seeps from their heads.

Alex O’Rion, unconscious, his face a crimson mask and black eyes adorning it. Team Corruption leaves just as they came, through the crowd… stepping over the broken bodies they’ve left.

Hostyle: Ave Maria… team Ammunition was just OWNihilated… they’re in trouble come Catalyst.

Sound: This is terrible…decimated on your own turf... where was the help? Where was Drew? Doc? Have we let these gladiators become martyrs for a false cause?

Hostyle: Corruption has established itself as the favorite here…we’ve gotta get some help for these guys…hope something is left for War Games.

As EMTs run down past Drew Michaels, who just emerged from backstage, a grim, regretful frown on his face… the last image of Ammunition is Team Corruption raising their hands at the top of a stairwell and then the EMTs tending to the remains of team Ammunition, lying broken in and around the ring.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 am

OOC: FINALLY!

Never felt so much relief after getting a show up. So yeah, 11.3 is up. And we were not as timely as usual, it was a bad time for most of the staff. As it were, We hope not to let something like this happen again. Anyway, props to Alex O, Toast, and myself.

Read this show as you was for legs 2 and 3 of FMW 11.3 Onward to Catalyst.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 am

Nothing personal...
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 am

I'm in Kansas City, you know where I'm booked. I spent the entire fucking day in laid over Chicago, my connecting flight was 'oversold', whatever the fuck that means, had to wait until 10 pm for another flight. I swear next time, I'll jump on my rocket horse, his name is Steven, to rescue my brandmates when I hear about their beatings on live television a state away.

What's that? Some other shit is happening to people I'm vaguely affiliated with who haven't asked for my help while I have prior engagements a logistically impossible travel distance away from here?

I'll drop everything! Hi ho, Steven, away!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 am

OOC: Short-arm spear.

We really are brothers, Eddie.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:55 am

OOC: Great Show -- This one had a real flow to it and didn't seem choppy at all.... I loved the FMW.com footage at the end and the cutscenes worked alot better than usual. Oh and I won!! KICK ASS!!

Now will you shut the fuck up Skinemax??? I knocked you the fuck out and ripped you in half, there is nothing left to do. You are a small insignificant fish in a much bigger pond. On to bigger and better challenges...Let's see what awaits the man on a roll -- 2 IN A ROW BABY!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 am

Lady: My sweet, sweet Leviticus. How was your night? Bad?

Don't worry my love; at Catalyst your night will be miserable. I suspect you offing yourself once you are defeated by me. Surely your faith will not allow you to strike a woman.

Hehehe...

OOC: Color me surprised. I didn't see that coming. We won! lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 am

OOC: One gripe, and one gripe only.

Jeff Whitt wouldn't have come out to help a few Ammunitionists fight off a Distorion guy. He reps his own fed, and wouldn't have cared too much for helping out FMW guys. Granted, I didn't make that too obvious through trash-talk and my promo and such, but it is in my characters bio that he wouldn't do that sort of stuff unless it benefited his own fed.

Nevertheless, this was a great show all around. Really like the back-and-forth between Sound and 'Style, it really adds a lot to the matches. Both tag matches were very good, and so was the opener. Good showing by the Ammunition staff! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:12 am

Dunn wrote:
Nothing personal...

I have a broken nose and two very swollen black eyes that would like to disagree with ya bye.

I'll be looking for ya at War Games Dunn, you can be sure o' that.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 am

Whitt: What in the HELL is wrong with these refs?! That punk had my tights! It was clear as fucking day!

Crusoe: Relax. It's jus' another reason why GSW is better than this place.

Whitt: For real. Gah. Riddle, you got lucky. I dominated you like I said I would. Hell, I even MindJeffed that superior brain of yours. Just because you can cheat, doesn't mean you're better than me.

Crusoe: Besides, these fans got a look at one of the bes' wrestlers GSW has ta offer. I can safely say that they'll be a few more people watchin' us when we have our next show.

Whitt: You better believe it.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Nothing personal...

I have a broken nose and two very swollen black eyes that would like to disagree with ya bye.

I'll be looking for ya at War Games Dunn, you can be sure o' that.

Look for me at War Games then. I understand that, but I'm sure, deep down, you understand that me hitting you with the shovel was a contractual obligation; you've seen me and Sam compete before, you know how we operate; the fans know how we operate, so we have little choice but do the things we do.

Because I didn't hit you because I'm jealous you're the tag champion, or half of, rather. I didn't hit you due to some sort of animosity between us. I didn't go after Austin after because I don't like him either.

I did this for the fans, for their entertainment.

As I said, it was nothing personal. I'm just doing my job.

But just to clear things up, what exactly is the issue? Is it that I broke your nose, or that I used a shovel to do it.

Because a Life Ta...Liches Claw, sorry, would do the exact same thing.
Got a bit ahead of myself there.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 am

OOC: Whitt:

Now that you're on AMM, you will show division pride. Anytime Ammunition looks bad, you look bad. You look bad, GSW looks bad. Same goes for AMM looking good. So think of it this way, what you did to CXC was a preview of what GSW's finest can do, and why you should be reckoned with.

Also, more feedback on the show.

IC:

Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

RCA wrote:

Now that you're on AMM, you will show division pride. Anytime Ammunition looks bad, you look bad.

OOC: ... yeahhhh...okay there... Rolling Eyes

Great show by the way guys, still nice to see Ammunition is still heads above the rest.

Drew not helping Team AMM? Oh oh lol.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 pm

OOC: Only applies during this cycle, Scorpio. I know RCA doesn't have division pride outside of War Games.

And speaking of Drew...

IC:

D...DREW!!

coughs and seething in pain...

What...the hell was that? Where the hell...

I should've known this would happen, you were too scared to face me at 11.3 and too cowardly to take this ass whooping like we did. I'm not down for putting my body on the line for the good of a brand that doesn't back me up when it needs to. It'd be different if I could count on the 'face of the division' to lend a hand but no, he's too busy blinding himself with eyedrops.

Thanks to him, I've got broken ribs, my partner's face is broken...Romeo and Crow can't pass Kindergarten right now...

Bull shit, Michaels...Fucking Bullshit. Fucking coward.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Only applies during this cycle, Scorpio. I know RCA doesn't have division pride outside of War Games.

And speaking of Drew...

IC:

D...DREW!!

coughs and seething in pain...

What...the hell was that? Where the hell...

I should've known this would happen, you were too scared to face me at 11.3 and too cowardly to take this ass whooping like we did. I'm not down for putting my body on the line for the good of a brand that doesn't back me up when it needs to. It'd be different if I could count on the 'face of the division' to lend a hand but no, he's too busy blinding himself with eyedrops.

Thanks to him, I've got broken ribs, my partner's face is broken...Romeo and Crow can't pass Kindergarten right now...

Bull shit, Michaels...Fucking Bullshit. Fucking coward.

Or, you know, I was on the other side of the building limping that way as fast as humanly possible and still did not make it on time. I mean, when have I EVER not been in for a big brawl to end a show, especially if Jason is out there? Of course, that would make some sort of sense and we just cannot have that here, can we Austin?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Fuck that, you're pretty much calling yourself God these days, your ass should've been able to fucking poof there or something, fucking 'Chosen One'.

Oh wait, that would require you to comprehend that you are bullshitting these people, and we can't have that can we?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:25 pm

RCA wrote:
Fuck that, you're pretty much calling yourself God these days, your ass should've been able to fucking poof there or something, fucking 'Chosen One'.

Oh wait, that would require you to comprehend that you are bullshitting these people, and we can't have that can we?

What the Hell are you even saying? Do I have magic teleporting powers now? I am Nightcrawler? Do I look blue and furry to you with a curly little tail and a wonderfully awesome German accent? If so, you need some rest Christopher. If not, you probably still need some rest.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Well, you know, I didn't remember much after Jaro lifted me on his shoulders so maybe I'm a little fucked, is that possible?

Thank God I review the show after it happens, otherwise you would've gotten off scot free.

You fucked up, Drew...don't deny it or deflect. You fucked up, now own up to it.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

I did, I did fuck up.

What, you did not expect that one? Well, I did fuck up. I fucked up allowing them to catch me off guard and injure me last week so I could not get there in time to save you. I fucked up by not anticipating this and being closer to the ring in order to at least help in some capacity. I fucked up by not expecting an attack obviously no one else saw coming, particularly not you. Happy?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm

RCA wrote:

Now that you're on AMM, you will show division pride. Anytime Ammunition looks bad, you look bad. You look bad, GSW looks bad. Same goes for AMM looking good. So think of it this way, what you did to CXC was a preview of what GSW's finest can do, and why you should be reckoned with.

OOC: Sensible, I guess. I could go for a "GSW first, AMM second" sort of deal, I reckon. And just call me Jeff or SOS, man LOL.

Whitt: Just so all you guys are aware, I helped you all out there with that Carter punk for myself and Gold Standard Wrestling. It just so happens he's on an opposing division. GSW comes first, Ammunition comes second. And don't you ever forget that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Headbanger wrote:
I did, I did fuck up.

What, you did not expect that one? Well, I did fuck up. I fucked up allowing them to catch me off guard and injure me last week so I could not get there in time to save you. I fucked up by not anticipating this and being closer to the ring in order to at least help in some capacity. I fucked up by not expecting an attack obviously no one else saw coming, particularly not you. Happy?

Bitch you didn't just let me down. I quit believing in you from that kind of standpoint a while ago and I expect you to let me get eaten by the wolves. You let down the division, which is what pisses me off since these fucks think they can't do it without you.

You don't owe me shit because I most likely am not looking to hear it, you owe the rest of them.

The rest. Your 'brother' Romeo, your friend Alex, even that Crow fucker. That's who you really screwed over.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 pm

I do owe them an apology but I fully expect those who do trust me to understand, especially veterans like Romeo and Alexander who know all too well the pitfalls of this business. If they do not, so be it. Nothing I can do now to fix what has been done. I know in my heart what my intentions are and so does God, that is all I can ever hope to ask for.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Always gotta bring God into everything.

That sounded nothing like "I apologize, guys." NOTHING like it.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 pm

God is in everything Chris.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 pm

So since He's in everything, is it God's fault we got crushed?

Are you telling me that the Guy that said "Drew, save My children" is the same Guy that allowed us to get oru shit worked?

Mysterious ways doesn't even begin to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next