Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+20
Storm183
The Celt
Omega
Villain Within
Bobino
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
Easy
Shock
Kaoru
Drew Michaels
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
Jeff
X
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
John Derrick
Matt Dunn
RCA
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Norman Riddle: I can't help but agree with Dunn on this one. Even he can't deny that I've done better than you, Omega. One is greater than zero, after all.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:52 pm

As the future Abandoned Champion I'm at liberty to state right now there are three top dogs on Distortion.

Skyler Striker, who is contending for the FMW Championship.

Hannibal Frost, who is about to lose the Abandoned Championship because I doubt he is at 100%.

And Seth Omega, who is the number one contender.

Make excuses all you want Dunn, you were hanging I was pinning. Also I do recall curb stomping your face into that cage so you might want to remember that for future reference.

Trust me when I say you don't want a piece of me right now.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Omega wrote:
As the future Abandoned Champion I'm at liberty to state right now there are three four top dogs on Distortion.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Blah blah blah curb stomp face.

Think a little barbed wire to the face is going to bother the man who has wrestled in acid baths, the same afformentioned wire and salt, the only man in Full Metal History who can boast participation in one hundred percent of one of the most dangerous matches on the wheel of Distortion, the most electrifying match on the wheel of Distortion, the dreaded Electric Chair?

I guess that would make me the most Electrifying Man in Full Metal Wrestling, to borrow a title from Dwayne Johnson, who isn't using it anymore.

I'm a defibrillator Seth. So when your heart finally gives out when the stress of trying to compete on a higher level, my level, I guess I'm just going to shock you back to life with the next stunning display of technical mastery, which, it may be worth noting, could well be an armbar given your actual capability, just to put you down again. And again. And again.

Remember, I've got an eye for talent, wherever it's coming from. That's why management attached me to every New Era Wrestling, every Underground, every talent scouting side venture.

I may not tell someone if I think they're talented, because I don't want people getting comfortable, but I sure as hell let people know if they're bad.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Not to step on any toes here, Dunn, but if Omega's heart gives out, I'm afraid the years of double bacon cheeseburgers will receive the credit above any and all other factors. You'll have to be happy with second billing.

Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm

I've taken them into account, but perhaps I'm not giving them enough credit.

I'll concede the point to you there, Sir.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Dratini GS wrote:
Omega wrote:
As the future Abandoned Champion I'm at liberty to state right now there are three four top dogs on Distortion.

Fixed.

Good to see you were thinking of me David, but really unless Omega wants to cause decension on Distortion I'd highly advise him to drop this. Especially if he's about to team with 4 other men and seemingly just called 3 of them below the top tier.

And if Omega wants to blow up his balloon, I'll just ask him to mention who's won more matches between us. Because he knows that the title will always be within my grasp, its simply a fact that I have other more urgent issues to deal with.

But i'm not here to sour the No. 1 contender to his possibilities, simply stating that if he wants to call himself above 3/5 of the Distortion War Games team, he might get blindsighted.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Dratini GS wrote:
Omega wrote:

Fixed.

Good to see you were thinking of me David, but really unless Omega wants to cause decension on Distortion I'd highly advise him to drop this. Especially if he's about to team with 4 other men and seemingly just called 3 of them below the top tier.

And if Omega wants to blow up his balloon, I'll just ask him to mention who's won more matches between us. Because he knows that the title will always be within my grasp, its simply a fact that I have other more urgent issues to deal with.

But i'm not here to sour the No. 1 contender to his possibilities, simply stating that if he wants to call himself above 3/5 of the Distortion War Games team, he might get blindsighted.

*pinches bridge of nose and shakes head*

*sigh* Glad I could help, Leon.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm

You know the funniest part of Seth's statement? My cousin is just dumb enough (which I blame on chairshots to the head and too much liquor) to believe that Skyler is a top dog on ANY brand.

"But Drew, he's getting a FMW title shot so he has to be teh awesome!!!!!"

Yeah, and so could Jamie Kidd in the fashion by which he earned it. (Hint: He did not)
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Headbanger wrote:
You know the funniest part of Seth's statement? My cousin is just dumb enough (which I blame on chairshots to the head and too much liquor) to believe that Skyler is a top dog on ANY brand.

Yeah, and so could Jamie Kidd in the fashion by which he earned it. (Hint: He did not)

Compared to Ammunition's representative I would say Skyler did earn his title shot.

Sure, he lost his title...or should I say my title in an elimination chamber to man who chases ghosts. Sure, he then lost his tag belts to a former FMW Champion in Alex O'Rion and his boy wonder Christobelle, but what about Derrick? He comes waltzing in here and gets a title shot because his name is worth "money". So here is a big kicker for you, if he is worth so much money and PX beat him, then how come PX isn't getting a FMW Title Shot?

I'm not saying I like Skyler, I'm not saying Skyler and I are going to church camp anytime soon to tie each other to a pole, but Skyler is on my brand...and I support Distortion 110%, even if it means I have to layout both of my cousins.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah, I am not a fan of either of the two getting title shots. But again, I am also not getting caught up in this whole "My brand's dick is bigger than your brand's dick" bullshit too. Fighting wars for brands where you probably hate half the people on it? Fucking stupid. Not saying I am not going to go all out in the War Games, I will because A) I want to win because I am a competitor and B) it gives me a chance to get my hands on Jason Roy. However, supporting someone you personally dislike with a passion simply because you are on the same brand?

That is fucking retarded and makes you look like a brain dead lemming. Be better Seth, that is what being a Saint is about.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Omega wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Compared to Ammunition's representative I would say Skyler did earn his title shot.

Sure, he lost his title...or should I say my title in an elimination chamber to man who chases ghosts. Sure, he then lost his tag belts to a former FMW Champion in Alex O'Rion and his boy wonder Christobelle, but what about Derrick? He comes waltzing in here and gets a title shot because his name is worth "money". So here is a big kicker for you, if he is worth so much money and PX beat him, then how come PX isn't getting a FMW Title Shot?

I'm not saying I like Skyler, I'm not saying Skyler and I are going to church camp anytime soon to tie each other to a pole, but Skyler is on my brand...and I support Distortion 110%, even if it means I have to layout both of my cousins.

Oh. My. God.

How many times must I let you know that you're not permitted to let anything about me leave your lips. I swear sometimes watching you speak is the most painful thing in the world. I can see you thinking hard, we can hear those gears turning, and we want you to succeed, Seth, we really do so badly, but then the gutteral, cromagnon like speech that comes out of your face is always just such a disappointment. Sort of summarizes your entire life, doesnt it?

Lets get one thing very, very clear here, Seth. You and I are NOT family. You and I are nothing CLOSE to family. You're ADOPTED. Do you understand what that means? That means the people who decided to create you in some unholy union of stupid went through all the trouble of concieving you, your biological mother went through the immense pain of birthing you, which Im sure your fat ass tore her whore vagina straight to her stomach, and then after all this shit that they went through to have you, they decided you werent worth it.

Let me repeat that.

They decided YOU. WERENT. WORTH. IT.

You're a disgrace. You're a disease. You are so beneath me its not even funny. You latch on to drew like some lost puppy, then you try to deny the fact that hes the only reason youre relevant here, when all anyone needs to ever do is look up just how 'family' you and him and I really are, and they'll see you for nothing more than what you truly are.

A leech.

Youre a retard laching onto our good name, leeching off our accomplishments because you couldnt honestly make your own name.

No, Im sorry, I take that back.

You never had a name to make to begin with.

Nobody loves you, Seth, and the quicker you go away the faster everyones life gets better. Sincerely, from me to you, go die somewhere, and do it quickly. I cant bear knowing you try to even compare yourself to me.

Family. Thats funny.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Yeah, I am not a fan of either of the two getting title shots. But again, I am also not getting caught up in this whole "My brand's dick is bigger than your brand's dick" bullshit too. Fighting wars for brands where you probably hate half the people on it? Fucking stupid. Not saying I am not going to go all out in the War Games, I will because A) I want to win because I am a competitor and B) it gives me a chance to get my hands on Jason Roy. However, supporting someone you personally dislike with a passion simply because you are on the same brand?

That is fucking retarded and makes you look like a brain dead lemming. Be better Seth, that is what being a Saint is about.

Yeah...let's just forget that the winning brand gets a prize.

So per say if the winning brand gets title shots I could easily cash in and kick Striker's ass myself.

Everything is planned out, in due time you'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Sometimes there are thing more important than title shots like pride and honor.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Come on, Drew. This guy comes from a mucked up cesspool of a bloodline. He thinks its perfectly ok to falsely claim that we're "family". Do you think its in his DNA to know about pride and honor? Hell, his family abandoned him as a child.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Bryson, the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

Furthermore Drew how do you know I don't have pride to be here on Distortion?

I'm starting to feel rather cozy, and beating Bryson within an inch of his life will only help with that cause.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Omega wrote:

I'm starting to feel rather cozy, and beating Bryson within an inch of his life will only help with that cause.

So your pride in Distortion is greater then your pride in being a Saint or being my ally? Because you definitely said you would lay me out for Distortion and, well, that is worrisome to me because we as Saints should be far above this petty little brand war and instead be still working towards the vision of a better FMW. I am not going in that match looking to destroy you for Ammunition, I am going into that match looking to eliminate threats to a better FMW like Matthew, Jason, Jack, and the such; it just so happens that I am getting the chance to do so thanks to Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Omega wrote:

What?

Thats quite possibly the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Let me guess, you heard that in a bar when you were drinking by yourself in a corner and you just thought that insult was the bee's knees didnt you? I mean, seriously Seth, you continually set a new high for idiocracy every time you breathe, it seems. Just when I think you cant get any more stupid, you prove me wrong.

Bravo. Bra fucking vo.

If its sliding down my moms leg, then its obviously not a part of me. Unless youre implying I sleep with my mom, which is untrue. I sleep with your mom. At least, I might have, who knows. Certainly you dont.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm

I am looking forward to facing you Drew, because once those threats are eliminated then we can really show FMW what true wrestling is. Just like Supremacy, except this time Bryson won't be taking any sewing classes.

Also Bryson, go play in another sandbox before Edible effectively makes you unable to eat for a week of Sundays.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Omega wrote:
I am looking forward to facing you Drew, because once those threats are eliminated then we can really show FMW what true wrestling is. Just like Supremacy, except this time Bryson won't be taking any sewing classes.

Also Bryson, go play in another sandbox before Edible effectively makes you unable to eat for a week of Sundays.

Wow. You are so pathetic. You honestly have nothing original or creative to say. Ever. I dont understand how you manage to get people to talk to you or even recognize your existance. Hell, you cant even name your teammates right. Edibles been long gone. Thats APOSTASY. Why does anyone think you matter?

You are a horrible, horrible excuse for a human being. Go hide behind your superiors accomplishments some more.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:25 am

Headbanger wrote:

Glad to see I was right about you being a holier than thou, sanctimonious prick. It's so god damned easy to be you. It's so fucking easier to backseat drive everyone's fucking life. No matter what you think you are saying here, what you really are putting out there is; "this doesn't involve me so let me make a fucking judgment, vaguely self-righteous and yet selfless because my prong is a shard of the True cross and bleed the virgin Mary's tears."

You can't say that you disapprove of my title shot with it implicitly giving me the finger, so make damn clear what you are trying to say to me. I don't have a problem with you, hell, I was looking forward for a chance to put whatever was past behind me and let that all go. But as a man far more true himself than you once said; You want it to be one way, but it ain't like that, it's the other way. I live in the actual world, that has really shitty rules, I have my reasons for coming back, and Full Metal had their reasons for wanting me back. That's how this happened, am I proud of it? I don't know, but after what this place took from me the last time around, I know I don't owe it any favors. Show me a wrestling organization where every booking was made fairly and justly and I bow to my knees and accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior.

We don't have a problem yet, and damn it I don't particularly want one either, but make damn sure what you're saying to me. Not about me, not around me, not about my circumstances; what you ARE saying to ME.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 am

Headbanger wrote:
Omega wrote:

So your pride in Distortion is greater then your pride in being a Saint or being my ally? Because you definitely said you would lay me out for Distortion and, well, that is worrisome to me because we as Saints should be far above this petty little brand war and instead be still working towards the vision of a better FMW. I am not going in that match looking to destroy you for Ammunition, I am going into that match looking to eliminate threats to a better FMW like Matthew, Jason, Jack, and the such; it just so happens that I am getting the chance to do so thanks to Ammunition.

What the fuck have I done to warrant me being a threat to a better FMW, out of curiousity?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Would that be the unbearable pain of grabbing a handful of tights or ropes during the pin?? That honestly doesn't really hurt its just a minor annoyance....Like you and your weak ass arguments....See what I did there?? Oh yeah.... Ford seems busy my friend, but I would love to knock you the fuck out....Evil Genius does truly seem over your head....I do think Ford is right though you can go on Axel Van Osbourne cleanup duty and beat the piss out of Thorne and Spru if you want to...They seem more your speed.

I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU FUCKIN' PERMISSION TO SPEAK YET!

Get back in your green bull shit corner bye, until you learn that to anyone worth a damn, you're no better if not worse than those you name it's where you'll fucking stay.

I wasn't talking to you bitch boy....I was addressing the waste of oxygen known as Norman Riddle. This is a green on green violence issue...You have no place in the conversation. If I want your opinion I will whistle and call you over like the bitch you are. You don't run this...or me for that matter....When you get your head out of Austin's ass you might see that. I DO WHAT I WANT!!!

God dammit, why'd I have to give out the Gene gimmick already, you fit as much as the other Gene does.

Of course you fuckin' do what you want, you're a grown man, I didn't imply otherwise. Fuckin retarded. yes. Waste of space, yes. Obvious no talent that he has to keep using the term bitch because it's the epitome of his vocabulary.

But since you've failed to answer a single point I stated, while doing nothing but trying to re-iterate the same tired point of a tag team partner being the others bitch in a sad and pathetic attempt to put some heat between them or make the other feel worse, I'll state mine again as well.

Get the fuck off my brand you pathetic excuse of a hair band groupie, if I wanted to see a groupie, I'd go get one of mine, not deal with one who can't get out of the early fuckin' nineties. You have yet to add a single thing of worth to this or any other conversation, and we'd all be better off mainlining Draino than listening to another fucking inbred word out of your cock sucking mouth.

Headbanger wrote:
However, supporting someone you personally dislike with a passion just because you are on the same brand.

That is fucking retarded and makes you look like a brain dead lemming.

Headbanger wrote:

What about being proud of what you represent bye?

You're the one who used to tell me we all need something bigger than ourselves to believe in? So I have to ask, what exactly would be retarded about the pride I had towards Alchemy and now Ammunition? Because last I checked I might never be a Mensa member, but I was far from the dumbest bye around here, hell I do believe the cock bite I addresses above you might be the most current edition of that.

So I gots to ask bye, if part of what I believe in is retarded, what do you still believe in Drew?

You know, cause I'd like to belittle you for it.

It's easier than a bat to the head ya know?

Last edited by Alex O'Rion on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 am

OOC: I should've left that segment up there.

IC:

Lost cause, Alex.

Bat to the head. You do it or I will.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

It is fine to have pride in one's work Alexander, which is what a pride in Ammunition or Alchemy should be. However, people blinding supporting each other simply because they are part of some random division of a company? That is like saying you would support all Canadian wrestlers in FMW despite your personal feelings about them simply because you are rightfully proud of your country. It is turning a blind eye to the fact that despite certain similarities; such as being on the same division or being from the same country or even having the same eye color; we are all very different people with very different sets of morals, beliefs, and characteristics.

Here is an example. Let us say I ended up on Corruption after the draft and so did Jason. Would I be expected to support Jason Roy, a man who has done nothing but brought pain into the life of those who I love and care about and countless others, simply because we are on the same brand? What sense does that make?

Or even one closer to home for you, would you support Ethan Black if he were on the Ammunition roster after everything he put you and your family through?

I am not saying it is wrong to have pride in your workplace, in fact I am more then proud to stand by you and even Christopher in this match. I am however saying it is wrong to turn a blind eye to the deeds of others simply because you have a little something in common.

To Matthew, do I really need to spell out a list of your past "accomplishments" or can we just agree you are being dense?

And finally, to Jonathan. What am I saying to you is simple; I have no personal problem with you or honestly professional. You are a talented athlete, something I would NEVER dare to argue, and honestly someone I truly respect as both a professional and a person. Hell, you could even say I looked up to you at one point while developing into my own man. My problem is not with you at all, it is with management. You getting a title shot right out of the gate would not be offensive if it were not yet another example of management ignoring the hard working wrestlers toiling in this ring day in and day out in order to line their pockets. No one can argue that you are not talented enough to have a title shot, no one with any sense at least, but one could argue you should have had to at least compete in one match before getting one, you know? As someone who I vividly remember scraping and clawing their way to the top to get their chance at the belt so long ago; you have to understand where I am coming from Doc.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Headbanger wrote:

To Matthew, do I really need to spell out a list of your past "accomplishments" or can we just agree you are being dense?

Actually, yes, you do need to list of my past accomplishments that warrant me for this list.

I find that statement to be entirely unjustified.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Go on Drew give Matt and ego boost!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Drew was the greatest politician in the world.

It's like he graduated with a degree in Political Science or something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5