Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+20
Storm183
The Celt
Omega
Villain Within
Bobino
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
Easy
Shock
Kaoru
Drew Michaels
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
Jeff
X
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
John Derrick
Matt Dunn
RCA
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Dunn wrote:
Look for me at War Games then. I understand that, but I'm sure, deep down, you understand that me hitting you with the shovel was a contractual obligation; you've seen me and Sam compete before, you know how we operate; the fans know how we operate, so we have little choice but do the things we do.

Because I didn't hit you because I'm jealous you're the tag champion, or half of, rather. I didn't hit you due to some sort of animosity between us. I didn't go after Austin after because I don't like him either.

I did this for the fans, for their entertainment.

As I said, it was nothing personal. I'm just doing my job.

But just to clear things up, what exactly is the issue? Is it that I broke your nose, or that I used a shovel to do it.

Because a Life Ta...Liches Claw, sorry, would do the exact same thing.
Got a bit ahead of myself there.

The issue is you hit me in the face with a shovel, it hurts like a bitch, and I feel contractually obligated to return the favor bye.

Honestly bye, you've known me how long and you still think I always need a deeper reason. You beat me in a match, you hurt me, and hell you may have wounded my pride a little. That's all the reason I need, no matter what long winded and deep insight you may want to try and read into it.

Also Drew, as a guy whose missed helping those when it counted I can understand, I can understand the guilt your feeling right now, I can understand the frusteration, but most of all I can understand that you are going to have to deal with people telling you that you failed over and over again, so I won't.

But I will say this, we're all fucking busted up now, hell you're probably going to be the healthiest of us going into the match. So come War Games, no excuses, none of us are going to get a week off to rest up, no matter what the doctors say. So if I don't see the Chosen One, the C-4 Champion out there leading us right, so help me god after the match, and I cannot stress the AFTER part since I'm in this till it's done, I'll beat the living shyte out of you myself so you can take two weeks off.

As you said, I can understand letting people down, but I have to admit to being a wee bit bitter that I was left to bleed in the ring again bye, kinda gets old ya know?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 pm

That's rich.

In other news... can't believe I'm saying this...

My bad, Alex. I shouldn't have allowed that to happen. I should've gotten up and hopped in front of you or something. We're going to get that whole busted face thing taken care of soon...

FUCK!

Today is just a REALLY bad day. I should've broken that maggot's face with Occam's Razor.

Damn it all to hell.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:23 pm

So Mr.Carter got his head kicked in before the match? Hmph. Tough luck.

But for future reference Mr. Crow, I've taken your head off with the lariat once. Involve yourself with my business and I may be obliged to do so again. The same goes for X and Whitt.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: Drew, the next time you have a segment on a show. I fully expect you to write it.

No questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Norman Riddle: Heh. You see, Whitt? While you were busy trying to be a showman and finish me with plenty of moves, I played it smart. Doesn't matter how you do it as long as you get the right result, hm? Well, back to Distortion.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Crusoe: You cheated, and you know it. Nothin' super-smart about that, ya punk. You were gettin' beat all day, and you know it.

Whitt: How's your head doing, Riddle? Still ringing after I MindJeffed it? How did that feel? It's smarts, don't it? Sounds like the perfect manuver to use on you, then. And if you keep bragging about cheating to win, I'll make you 'smart' even more.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
RCA wrote:
OOC: Whitt:

Now that you're on AMM, you will show division pride. Anytime Ammunition looks bad, you look bad. You look bad, GSW looks bad. Same goes for AMM looking good. So think of it this way, what you did to CXC was a preview of what GSW's finest can do, and why you should be reckoned with.

OOC: Sensible, I guess. I could go for a "GSW first, AMM second" sort of deal, I reckon. And just call me Jeff or SOS, man LOL.

Whitt: Just so all you guys are aware, I helped you all out there with that Carter punk for myself and Gold Standard Wrestling. It just so happens he's on an opposing division. GSW comes first, Ammunition comes second. And don't you ever forget that.

CXC: You didn't do shit, junior.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Whitt: Says the man who clutched at his ribs the entire time during his match. You can thank me, X, and Crow for that.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:42 pm

CXC: That's right, I got jumped. It's because you're spineless.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Norman Riddle: Indeed. I think I agree with Mr. Carter here. You ambushed him. That's a dirty move. And before you say that what I did was dirty as well, it wasn't. It was opportunistic.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Whitt: Cheating IS dirty, idiot. I'll admit that what I did was crass, underhanded, and maybe, just maybe, dirty. But cheating equates to the same shit. Don't try to act like it's any different, Riddle.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Norman Riddle: Ah, but riddle me this. Who won?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Whitt: GSW. And that's what matters most.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Norman Riddle: Last I checked, a point was given to Distortion because I beat you, idiot.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Whitt: And last I checked, that means jack shit for GSW. You can have your point. GSW wins with or without it. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:48 am

OOC: Nicely done RCA. Thoroughly enjoyed the show.

IC:

-Crow is found convalescing in a hospital room. Large white bandages cover his head, leaving little of the stringy black hair he's known for visible. A single large red spot can be seen on one side but from the looks of it the blood has simply dried into the bandage. Even as the camera focuses in on Crow, his eyes appear glazed over as if he is staring through the camera, the cameraman, and Veronica Cherrywood who stand outside of the shot.-

Veronica: Gabriel, you took quite a beating alongside the Wayward Sons and Romeo tonight. Even considering your exceptional ability to heal from injury, are you going to be in ring shape come Catalyst?

Gabriel: I will be in War Games no matter what. While I may not have much loyalty to the fans, my loyalty to Ammunition as a brand is without question. I won't be 100% for the main event but this is the chance I've been waiting for since I joined this company.

Veronica: What do you mean by that?

Gabriel: The main event is where we all wanna be.

Veronica: What about your attack on Calvin X. Carter? It was unprovoked, especially considering he isn't even involved in War Games.

Gabriel: Calvin's a punk and always will be a punk. There are motherfuckers in prison who have more sense than he does. My attack was about making a statement. I can get to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Veronica: Kaoru Hanayama didn't seem too pleased with your interference. In fact, he's threatened to give you another one of his Goliath Lariets if you get in his business again. Care to comment on that?

-The camera zooms out, making Gabriel seem more broken and disoriented than before. His head lulls back as he instinctively presses the button on a little hand-held device. The rush of relieving painkillers passes over his dark, soulless eyes for a brief second before snapping back into focus.-

Gabriel: Kaoru-san is a formidable opponent. Seeing him win the Gold Card Gauntlet would be fun, if only so I could remove it from his grasp at a later time. Keep talking shit Kaoru. You and I haven't faced each other in single competition before. Bring your Goliath Lariet and we'll see how your face reacts to the Mark of the Dead.

Veronica: One last thing Gabriel and then we'll let you rest. There's a great deal of resentment for Drew Michaels considering he didn't even attempt to help his team during the assault from Corruption. What do you have to say about that?

-The camera zooms back in, filling the frame with Gabriel's gaunt, pale face. Black eyes fill with shadow and wrath, boring a hole into the camera operator.-

Gabriel: Drew has proven once again why he's the biggest hypocrite in our business. The fans can now see what happens when a man puts his own well-being above the cause. Anytime that happens, the cause suffers, sometimes enough that it dies. Drew probably would've been laid out like the rest of us but at least it would've been brand unity. Instead Drew stands back, nurses his "injury", and comes out ahead. I've already been told what Alex O'Rion had to say on the matter. I echo his sentiment. If Drew doesn't man the fuck up and be the "Chosen One" that he claims to be, he will reap what his selfishness has sowed. Now leave.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Good afternoon class. A few questions to ponder.

Why are we participating in War Games for seemingly no reason? Are we savages? Are we just tools at the disposal of the BOD? Do all of us even have division pride or is it just me that doesn't?

Why is Doc getting a title shot? I faintly recall him saying his past justified his future, and usually when the BS speaks against something I'm inclined to disagree, but after some research I found that counting PX, Doc has lost his last nine matches. To the following:

The Cancer
Smitten
Smitten/TyranT
Bryson
Bryson
Smitten
Alex O/RCA/Hostyle/Kelson/Flare
Skyler
PX

And that is championship material? I know he can be downright dominant but his past and present doesn't justify this. Are we rewarding him for what he can do if he could be bothered? Are politics running more rampant than before?

Why is Skyler getting a title shot? Because he beat Slegna? Because he beat Caprice (as I have three times, and Frost has twice, and Jaro is likely going to do?) Because he won a LADDER match involving ground-based plodding opponents? What about his loss to VanGuard? What about his most recent loss to myself and Alex O'Rion? What about his loss to Romeo (who I OWN)? What about his loss to Hannibal Frost? Hell for all we know he's probably going to lose to Faith. I ask why I am the only one thinking clearly in a murky federation. I ask these question because you incompetents probably cannot answer them.

I am ashamed, yet I am licking my chops at the same time.

Carry on. Gold Star for Drew Michaels and ...ugh...Seth Omega for pointing out the stupidity of those responsible for this atrocity.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

You know what?

Screw you. I'm done with this.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, that's just rude is what that is.

Unlike these thick-headed ignoramuses, I will hear out any legitimately sound argument that you may have to support you. So if you can justify why you're getting a title shot, I'll gladly support John "Doc" Derrick (as if I wasn't already given that I want the division I'm stuck on to win because a win for them is a win for me).

So yeah. I know you're wise, you're cool, you're talented, and all of that other shit. But I'm just not seeing it. Hell, I know for a fact that you could've, and probably would've beaten all of those other schmucks had you been bothered enough (well there wasn't much you could've done about CM 2). But if we are to look at things from the perspective of Occam's Razor, then you deserving a title shot is unjustifiable.

If they are doing this because you're the last big name left not in War Games, then it's understandable to want to sell a pay-per-view. Which begs the question, why the fuck is TyranT the champ to start with if people won't sell out a show to see him lose or win? Same for Skyler being in the match if he's not popular enough to sell out a place.

Come on, Doc. We know you can sell out a place, but if that's the only reason you got this shot, then that says more about how sorry the upper-management is in FMW and how little they think of other people that bust their ass for them.

Please, tell me in your what should be greater level than mine, wisdom why this happened.

Or have I answered my own question?
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

No, it's because you're right. But I don't gain a damn thing by arguing with you about this. I probably don't deserve it in those terms. I was headhunted in retirement, which I chose for a particular reason that probably wouldn't be unrelated to my declining performance. However, I don't gain anything by disclosing that, other than a reputation for excuse-making. I didn't want to come back, I had little to gain or prove, I'm on the first ballot for the Hall if it's ever built. The god's honest trust is that the title shot was a pot-sweetener.

You're right about those things. Tell me the truth? Do you say no? Does anyone? Maybe Drew, not because he'd actually want to, but because of the inertia of his "principles". Maybe you do say no. Maybe a better man does. I didn't. They wanted me to be on that marquee. I accept, because I'm not a principled man when it comes to this business. It's ugly, and there is no code, no honor. You get yours.

So I say, screw you, because I don't have anything to gain by engaging you on this. Once you said what you said it doesn't matter if it's "upper management is corrupt and incompetant, because of this booking" what you meant. It's out there now, and it'll be "Doc doesn't deserve a shot". I win, and "Doc doesn't to be a champion". I lose and it's "He didn't deserve to be there.", and that's the blowback from you qualm with the suits. I win, I lose. I lose, I lose more.

So, the answer to your question? I am a stark realist about what this company is, and I took what was offered. I am almost forty, and I've got very few things that mean anything to me. Do you know what it's like to feel your own body betraying you? Your own anatomy turn against you? To have something that didn't belong? No, you don't. You're young and every good thing is ahead of you. Do you know what it's like to be there? To feel the weight of it in your hands?

I didn't want to engage you on this because you because you are right, not for the reasons you think you are. I said, yes, because I'm human and I want to get back there. I said yes to a question every one of you asks yourself in the night as every bone and muscle screams at you for doing this stupid job. The only way most of you can sleep is with the soft sound of "No, I wouldn't take that deal." rings in your mind. This isn't a hypothetical for me. Everybody can say no to a dream, to a hypothetical question asked by no one, so everyone is going to judge me because I said yes.

Deep down, they all would too. They didn't so I become the scapegoat, and they get to judge me. I'm not perfect. No one is, but I get to blamed for it. I don't expect people to believe, and I wouldn't even want sympathy, but goddamnit, I don't want to be judged. Not for this.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Why would I judge you for that? I have no qualms admitting that I'd take a title shot without hesitation. Unlike the aforementioned Drew, I don't give a shit about much of anything besides Alex O'Rion, my infantile brother and accomplishments that are championship gold. Trust me, I won't judge you for this, as I have my own shit that I never hear the end of.

I mean, hey, people can sleep with the whole "I have my honor" but if I were you and I won this match, I go to sleep thinking "I made history and I'm the best in this federation." Like I said, I know you can be dominant, we've seen you run through any and every one when it comes down to something you want, like the first time you won the FMW title. We all know the skill and whatnot to be champion, and my personal problem isn't with you because you rightfully took advantage of a situation. My issue would be with management.

I judge and shit on liars. You're up front about your shit and whether or not you give a fuck, I can and will respect that about you.

Besides, I swore to myself that I'd always try to stay on the straight-arrow path. But you know what, it wasn't bringing me gold. And that situation did come up at Ultimatum 2, and I said no, but not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't think it was right. Had I said yeah, I would have crushed Bryson, Romeo, and Alex O'Rion for that belt and I think about that everyday and swore "never pass something like that up again". Eventually I changed my attitude, told my friends to fuck off, even retired one of them, and lo and behold I have myself a purdy little piece of gold and leather with my name on it.

In sum, kick ass at Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 pm

The reason Doc is getting a shot is cause Doc sells t-shirts.

RCA don't. You go into school in an RCA shirt you can guarentee you'd get pounded on. Go to school with a Doc shirt on, bitches throw themselves at you. I should know, 16 year olds love them some Doc.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:
The reason Doc is getting a shot is cause Doc sells t-shirts.

Established that already, you mentally challenged piece of shit. I won't be asking for a title shot, bro. If I happen upon it I'll take it and be on my merry way.

If there should be a next time I DDT your crusty looking ass I fully intend to break your goddamn neck.

Also. Every one knows the piece of RCA merch that moves the most units are the hoodies.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah sorry weren't listening, you bore me all I heard was the same broken ''WAHHHH WHY DOES DOC GET TITLE SHOT WAH, I BEAT SO AND SO WHO BEAT DOC SO ME = BETTER THAN DOC WAHH CLASS DISMISSED''. Any reason to try and bait a response outta Doc so you get a match so that if you win you can be all 'Even Doc is a student to the game!' and whatever other shitty catchphrase you've made up this week, in an attempt to try and get some notoriety back considering you just lost too two people who have been retired for some years and yet still clearly better than you.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:
Yeah sorry weren't listening, you bore me all I heard was the same broken ''WAHHHH WHY DOES DOC GET TITLE SHOT WAH, I BEAT SO AND SO WHO BEAT DOC SO ME = BETTER THAN DOC WAHH CLASS DISMISSED''. Any reason to try and bait a response outta Doc so you get a match so that if you win you can be all 'Even Doc is a student to the game!' and whatever other shitty catchphrase you've made up this week, in an attempt to try and get some notoriety back considering you just lost too two people who have been retired for some years and yet still clearly better than you.

Well do get your ears checked and learn to pay attention in class, monkey. I never said I was better than Doc, sure it's nice that I've smashed up people that he hasn't but I haven't beaten Doc so therefore, I don't know if I am better than him. And if you took the time to listen to his response instead of troll around here looking for shit to start because your piss-poor green division hasn't aired yet so you can't lend the action your abysmal form of analysis which sounds more like me gutting a cat with a fishing knife, you would have seen that no match came of it, in fact I didn't even challenge him.

And there is ONLY ONE Student of the Game, and it is I, you ignominious mealy-mouthed bitch.

And yep, I lost. I lost to Matt Dunn and Cactus Sam. I lost to the Cancer, who last I checked, are arguably the best fucking tag team in FMW's existence (I still maintain SoCal as you two were more of a super team with past tag title success anyway). Dunn hit Alex with a shovel while the ref wasn't looking (during a time you were dead to the world following a Flapjack Superkick combination) so what's your point? I threw Matt off of the damn Mount Vesuvius but you don't hear anyone bragging about it. I probably pulled a miracle and knocked some sense into you with a beautiful DDT but no one's yapping. In fact, more people are talking about some alleged instance (which from what I reviewed, never took place) where Drew apparently looked like a coward or some crap rather than your little upset of Alex and myself.

You can have it. Enjoy it Sam. Be happy that you won a match. I'm truly ecstatic that Sam and Matt 'returned' to FMW and promptly went over the tag team champions. Woo!

Your win is about as important as Seth Omega finding out that he only has 11 fat flaps, not 12. Still doesn't change that he's a big bitch and your win doesn't change that the Wayward Sons still happen to be Tag Team Champions.

If you were in Orlando, your big reward would be some pimple-faced World of Warcraft nerd monkeys chanting you still got it.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: I thought the RCA woman on man rape prevention Kit is a bigger seller. Obviously it doesn't work too well but its selling like hotcakes!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC: Would've worked better if it was IC
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Whitt, Alex, Chris, Thorne...

You guys are letting the team down.

Watch as the Comeback Kids show you how points are earned.

We'll keep Ammunition in this thing single handedly if we have to.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:43 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Would've worked better if it was IC

You say the hoodies sell well....I would have thought the Student of the Game female on male rape prevention kit would be your top seller. From what I hear it doesn't work very well but they are selling like hotcakes!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Butters wrote:
Whitt, Alex, Chris, Thorne...

You guys are letting the team down.

Watch as the Comeback Kids show you how points are earned.

We'll keep Ammunition in this thing single handedly if we have to.

Whitt: I'm not letting MY team down. Because MY team is Gold Standard Wrestling, you fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next