Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:00 am

Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS DrewMichaelsSig1

The scene opens to a silent arena and the above image on the METAL-Tron. Many fans look on somber as the camera pans around the packed arena before settling on Son of Repoman and Dalby Sound.

SoR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ammunition 9.3. We are live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, but before we go on, we have an unfortunate matter to attend to. For those who did not see the 9.2 broadcast. During an interview with Juliet Michaels concerning the condition of her husband Drew Michaels…it was interrupted with the tragic visage of doctors rushing into his room as he had crashed.

Sound: By the few accounts we’ve received, the doctors were unable to revive him. It is with a heavy heart that we announce that Drew Michaels has passed away.

SoR: Drew, you were one of the greatest of all time, and a hell of a man. You will be deeply missed.

Sound: Indeed he was, Sonny. Let’s go to Buster Cherry.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, I ask that you all observe a moment of silence as a ten-bell salute is held in honor of Drew Michaels.

DING……DING….

The camera pans around to the shocked crowd, some are fighting to hold back tears. SoR is visibly emotional, as Sound manages to hold a stoic face throughout.

DING……DING…

One fan, a young male, is visibly shaken as he is held close by presumably his father, who is wearing a Drew Michaels t-shirt. The camera fades in to a sign of a fan which says ‘FMW IS DREW’.

DING……DING…

Cherry is shown, head down in respect of Drew’s legacy. We can see a few of Ammunition and Corruption’s stars, the ‘good guys’ in particular, standing at the top of the entrance way. The Celt trembles in rage and sadness. Chris Austin stands, head bowed with a look of regret on his face.

DING……DING…

A wide shot of the packed arena is taken and one last look at the METAL-Tron which bears Drew Michaels’s image is experienced.

DING……DING…

Cherry: Thank you.

The crowd cheers as everyone claps and a loud chant of ‘MI-CHAELS! MI-CHAELS!’ fills the thin air. The wrestlers go to the back as the show is set to begin.

SoR: The show must go on and right now we’ve got our opening match, rookie versus rookie, let’s get the ball rolling.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 275 pounds and from Baltimore, MD, CALVIN X. CARTER!!!!

“7th Chamber Part II” by Wu-Tang Clan hits the PA as the lights cut out, as the MetalTron cuts to static. As the intro to the 7th Chamber blasts, spotlights swirl over the crowd, resembling a prison breakout. As the music drops in, Calvin is seen among the scaffolding surrounding the stage, and climbs down, bandana over his face. Over his shoulder is a golf club, specifically a driver. He climbs down to the concrete floor, and enters the ringside through the crowd, then climbs the turnbuckles, squatting on each, golf club over his shoulders.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 209 pounds and from Perth, Australia, ABEL STEELE!!!!

“T.N.T” by AC/DC interrupts Calvin’s music and Abel Steele makes his way out and towards the ring, slapping a few hands and keeping his eyes on Calvin.

SoR: It’s a rookie versus rookie situation here – Calvin X. Carter, Coming off a win at 9.2 against the promising rookie in Robert Smalls, up against the rising star in Abel Steele, who has been creating a bit of a name for himself back stage, but lets see if he can push himself here with a win..

Sound: I’m backing Calvin on this one!

SoR: Well, there’s the bell – both men lock up, and Calvin takes the lead with a hammerlock!

Sound: Told you so! Wrench the arm!

SoR: Folks, for those of you that don’t realise, if Calvin wins tonight he will progress further into the Style Points Tournament.

Sound: And clearly he’s thinking about it as he’s still-

SoR: Still winning? Not any more, Steele spins around it and gets a hammerlock of his own on Carter!

Sound: Listen. One hammerlock proves nothing. Carter is here to prove he’s not a one win talent – Calvin’s got the potential to be one of the best there is!

SoR: Don’t you need wins to be the best there is?

Sound: He’s going to win here!

SoR: We’ll have to wait and see about that one – Abel Steele is in control of this match, pushing Carter into the turnbuckle and then backing off, the referee making sure to give him space.

Sound: And Steele with a strong right fist to Carter against the turnbuckle! Uncalled for! You’ve got to back off when the ref says so!

SoR: Carter reverses it, and a fist of his own!

Sound: Yeah! whack him good!

SoR: You’re such a contradictory idiot.

Sound: Carter’s within his parameters to whack the goodie two shoes! And there’s a second...

SoR: Or not, as Steele ducks the fist and punches Carter back, and again, and a third! The crowd starting to react to every punch!

Sound: Steele grabs Calvin, whips him into the ropes, Calvin ducks a clothesline attempt and hits the ropes himself...

SoR: Steele blocks Calvin’s charge with the shoulder and sends him to the mat! There’s a pin attempt, one, no, Carter kicks out!

Sound: Little too early for pinfalls here!

SoR: It hasn’t deterred Steele at all! He’s is on his feet and he lifts Calvin up, scoop slam!

Sound: Steele goes for the pin, but Carter rolls him over, pinning Steele!

SoR: Steele rolls again, Calvin with the shoulders on the mat!

The ref counts only to two and Steele hits the ropes, missing an elbow drop as Carter rolls to his feet. Thinking quick, Carter grabs Steele from the mat and hooks his arm over his shoulder, throwing Abel back in a vertical suplex.

Sound: Lovely move from Calvin there! Carter beginning to get this match under control!

SoR: Carter hasn’t let go of Steele and he rotates, lifts him, there’s a second suplex there! A second vertical suplex leaving Steele a bit confused with the momentum swinging to Calvin!

Sound: Calvin goes for a third! Triple suplexes!

SoR: He can’t lift Steele – Steele’s trapped his foot around Calvin’s leg! Quick thinking by Abel and as Calvin hesitates, Steele lifts back and suplexes Calvin himself, and look at that! He converts it into a modified powerbomb! Spectacular counter by the rookie Abel Steele there!

Sound: Bah... that was nothing! Calvin’s still only getting started!

SoR: Looks closer to him getting finished – Steele with yet another cover!

Sound: Only a two count there though! See? Calvin knows what he’s doing!

SoR: Maybe he does, but I think Steele’s just figured out that he may need to do a bit more damage to CxC before his next pin attempt! He’s crouched behind Calvin and digs his knees into Carter’s spine, pulling back the arms and locking in that surfboard hold!

Sound: Frickin’ hell, Calvin, give me something to work with!

SoR: You know, for all the rookie talk that Steele has been given, Steele is really performing more like a vet! The position of that knee is perfect – the lower leg pressed against the spine and the knee in the neck! Carter tries to flail but Steele is really cinching it in!

Sound: He really is flailing... whats happened to Calvin? Where was the wrestler from 9.2?

SoR: Maybe he’s off with other cool guys such as Trey.

Sound: Trey was never cool.

SoR: Anyway, it looks like Calvin’s finally managing to shift himself towards the ropes, and there’s the leg, Steele letting go.

Sound: The damage may have been done already. Carter’s rolling in pain and holding his neck, and now Abel Steele has a target to work with.

SoR: Indeed, he’s seen Carter in pain and he lifts him up, grabbing him around the neck and slamming him back down with that swinging neckbreaker!

Sound: No pin attempt?

SoR: No, Steele on his feet and there’s a jab to the back of the neck! And another! Carter is yelling out in pain but he’ll never give up too easy!

Carter rolls over and out of the ring, trying to catch a few seconds worth of breath so he can recuperate, but Steele follows him out straight off the bat. Carter manages to elbow Steele back, and he recoils, but as Calvin tries to push back, Steele catches a second fist he gets a uppercut on Carter. Steele throws him back into the ring but makes sure Carter’s head stays just underneath the ropes.

Sound: Uh oh, this looks dangerous... what’s Steele doing?

SoR: Carter’s body is lying inside the ring but Steele’s holding his head out of it, and OH MY GOD! Steele holds Carter’s head up and then throws a massive right fist down onto his face! That’s got to be killing Carter’s neck, and look at him writhing inside the ring!

Sound: He may have injured Carter, come on! What kind of tactics are those from a face? If your going to win, then just finish it, show some respect!

SoR: Oh, come on... if he was respecting Carter he’d put him out of his misery now, and he rolls into the ring, yep! He’s getting this one over and done with!

Sound: Come on Calvin! This may be your last chance!

SoR: Steele’s got him! THE UNHAPPY MEAL COMBO!!! Calvin’s out on the mat and that final stunner to the jaw may have it for the rising star Steele! There’s the pin! ONE!

Sound: Two, no...

SoR: THREE!!! Abel Steele wins this one!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, ABEL STEELE!!

Abel Steele (8.16 aps + 2.0 avs = 10.16 total)
Calvin X. Carter (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Sound: Damn. Well, Calvin might have to go back to the drawing board after that.

SoR: He will surely be pissed after this result, but we’ll have to see at 9.4 whats in store next. Congratulations to Abel Steele, who may be able to start rolling after a victory here tonight.

Sound: Yeah, congrats, whatever.

SoR: Well stay tuned folks, we’ll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS Ammunition

The camera flashes backstage to reveal a Harlequin seated on a crate, hidden away deep within the boiler room of the arena. Harlequin’s leg twitches nervously as his leg taps to an imaginary unheard beat bouncing through his head.

Harlequin: I’ve got a feeling... Ohh tonight is going to be bad night. Tonight’s going to be a bad, bad night.

Snapping his wrist Harlequin quickly drew Dirty Harry out amongst the loud hum of the arena’s heating system.

Harlequin: Though most certainly not for me. Oh in fact it’s going to be quite the opposite.

Harlequin spun the pistol around and around in the palm of his hand. Against the dim lighting Harlequin admired the blood and bits of gore that stained the beautifully hand crafted wooden handle of the Magnum 0.357.

Harlequin: This has been an all too eventful past few weeks. An interesting set of days that has seen some very negative things happening to myself and well I simply do not like that. While I admire Celt’s tenacity I simply despise his ability to snatch that victory using very dirty tactics, tactics which I respect so very much. In fact, I will do him the honour of referring to him as The Celt from now on. No longer shall he be Celty-kins, however that Mick better realize he now has a target on his back the size of a Protestant in his potato loving Ireland.

Rising from his seated position Harlequin snapped the firearm back into its concealed position.

Harlequin: On top of that our good old friend Mr. Drew Michaels finally gave in to the great abyss and just accepted his fate. It appears my pre-emptive eulogy was just perfectly placed after all. After a valiant he fight he did what every person who inevitably clashes with Harlequin does...he faded away and died.

Harlequin: You see I’m going to miss him, I truly will, but well I can’t say I didn’t see this coming. He just did the smart thing that so many people foolishly forget to do.

[laugh][/laugh]

Whipping the large hunting knife he keeps concealed within the sleeve on his opposite arm directly into one of many large heaters Harlequin merely stared as a slow stream of steam begins to escape and fill the tiny heated room.

Harlequin: Think of my presence here much like the steam coming from this little hole. Each second that passes the heat intensifies. Each second the pressure builds, until finally...finally the pressure becomes too much. Finally it erupts leaving a swathe of devastation in its wake.

The hiss of the steam leaving the small gap in the boiler hiss passed the ear of Harlequin met by a small wretched smile.

Harlequin: Of course tonight is about far more than The Celt. Far more than Drew Michaels. Tonight, tonight is about Harlequin. Tonight is about squashing those who call themselves Radicals. Tonight is about bringing back the domination that is The Harlequin. Tonight is about bringing a little Corruption to the purity that surrounds you all.

The slow leak of steam begins to increase as the pressure build up around the small hole of the knife begins to force more and more air out, surrounding and obscuring the cameras view of Harlequin until he is nothing more than a distorted shadow.

Harlequin: Many believe that I am merely a monster who attacks at random using big weapons and bathing in blood. Now while that isn’t entirely incorrect tonight I prove you otherwise. Tonight Chris Austin learns first hands what it means to face off against a methodical sociopath, a man who will pick him apart both physically and mentally until there is nothing left but a mere husk of the man he claimed to once be.

Stepping forward Harlequin’s face begins to emerge from the concealment of the steam which has all but enveloped the room.

Harlequin: Tonight Ammunition gets a taste of what Madness truly is. Be sure of this, Ammunition runs red.

Harlequin: Tonight The Harlequin walks among you, and Hell follows my footsteps.

[laugh][/laugh]

SoR: Welcome back to Ammunition, fans! Sound, I don’t like the tone of the message Harlequin just delivered.

Sound: I don’t like Harlequin, period. What’s your point?

SoR: Let’s just get to the next match.

Suddenly, the lights black out as “Matrix by Edguy” begins to play, and white strobe lights simultaneously pulse to the beat. Black Marcus makes his way down with little attention paid towards the booing fans. He rolls into the ring and removes his entrance attire, pacing back and forth as he waits for the arrival of his opponent.

Cherry: The Following match is scheduled for one fall, and will be held under KNOCKOUT Rules!!! The only way to win is to render your opponent unconscious! Introducing first, already in the ring, from Chicago, Illinois weighing 230 pounds…BLACK MARCUS!

SoR: This should be a pretty good confrontation between the upstart Marcus and the grizzled veteran Wraith. Yet, why has Wraith received yet another KO rules match?

Sound: Because he sucked off Jaro, that’s why. Wraith has always found himself to be more important than he truly is and will stoop, or in his case kneel, to any level to convince others of it. I hate to say this since he’s a veteran, but I hope the young punk beats the FALSE Pontiff of The Promo at his own game.

SoR: You’re unbelievable.

Sound: I am, aren’t I? I’m also unapologetic.

“The God That Failed” by Metallica begins to play as Dorian Gray leads out his money maker Wraith by a leash wrapped around the neck of the hooded legend. Gray has a devilish smile on his face as he nears ringside. After Gray steps onto the apron, compliments of Wraith’s back, he removes the leash and hood from the now seated in the corner Wraith, placing it into a briefcase. He soothingly strokes Wraith’s hair before pointing towards Marcus. A smack on the ass to the rising Wraith sends Wraith exploding, pressing the action with a double leg takedown as the bell rings.

Sound: I know we aren’t some PG-rated kiddie show, but we must have standards and smacking asses is NOT up to par!

SoR: We’re off here, and Wraith is immediately raining down elbows towards the masked face of Marcus, but Marcus is playing good defense here.

Sound: Not really. The fact that Wraith has foregone much of his technical ability for headhunting is costing him. He should try to wear down the kid first with a technical style before trying to execute a ‘Chris Hero’.

SoR: You’re a fan of his?

Sound: Used to be, but then he limited himself to a damn elbow for offense, average ones at that.

Marcus bucks Wraith off of him, and catches the aggressive former TV champion off guard with an armdrag. Marcus cinches in an armbar and rains hammer fists down onto the side of Wraith’s face. Wraith seems to show little discomfort as he works his way to his feet. Wraith fires off some forearms to Marcus’s face, breaking the hold.

SoR: Wraith with the Irish Whip, Marcus reverses and Wraith reverses…and he pulls Marcus into a Testicular Claw!

Sound: Wraith we don’t care to see what you and Gray do for fun! This is wrestling damn it!

SoR: Wraith has Marcus in an obvious bad way, and he pulls Marcus into an Akiyama-esque Exploder Suplex! Wraith has planted Marcus with the CROTCH ROCKET!

Sound: Ugh.

Gray smiles as the referee checks Marcus for consciousness. Marcus stirs and the ref signals the match must continue. Not wasting time, Wraith backpedals towards the corner and measures Marcus…Marcus gets to all fours and Wraith runs towards him.

SoR: And Marcus barely avoids the head punt from Wraith! Wraith stops himself and walks right into a nasty forearm shiver!

Sound: Now’s your chance, kid. Make the ‘Christopher Street’ boy pay for his lack of SOUND strategy.

SoR: Are you Larry Johnson now? A kick to the head isn’t good strategy for a match that must end by a knockout?

Sound: It’s still a wrestling match, Sonny. A WRESTLING match and it should be executed accordingly.

SoR: Wraith is to his feet, and Marcus fires off a couple of right hands, backing Gray’s attack dog into the corner.

Sound: Look at that, Gray’s throwing a bitch fit. We have one bitch in the ring now, we don’t need another.

SoR: You’re really homophobic, aren’t you?

Sound: No. I know you’re from the Deep South and all but man on man is like spot monkey wrestling, it makes no sense whatsoever.

SoR: *sighs* Wraith is hoisted up onto the turnbuckle and palm strike rocks Wraith! Marcus is up there, he hooks him up, Wraith blocks it and hits a Facefirst suplex to counter Marcus’ offense! Wraith is still perched on the top rope as Marcus makes his way to his feet…He dives and WHAT A COUNTER! Marcus turned the crossbody into a gutbuster!

Sound: That has to bust up some ribs right there. If I were in there I’d be all over what has to be a sore abdomen. Let’s see if Marcus does the same.

SoR: And he goes for the cover, I think instinct took over right there.

Sound: Young people…I pity them. You always have to know the situation in a wrestling match.

SoR: Marcus recognizes that he can’t go for the cover…he waits for Wraith to rise and he rushes him while his back is turned…DARKSIDE SUPLEX!

Sound: Nicely done, kid…but I don’t think Wraith’s out of it yet!

SoR: Marcus has to hope not, this is still for some Style Points so he has to win with an innovated move.

Sound: That garbage is still going on? Bah!

Wraith’s eyes are a little glazed over but he hasn’t lost consciousness. Marcus, holding his head, seems to be growing impatient. Marcus motions for the legend to get to his feet. Wraith is slow to a knee so Marcus advances towards him and hooks up for another Darkside Suplex, but Wraith quickly arm drags his way out of it and nails the oncoming Marcus with a Rolling Elbow. Marcus is stopped in is tracks as he falls to a seated position, obviously not sure where he is at the moment.

Sound: Well, that was unexpected. Marcus looks to have let this one slip away.

SoR: Wraith rotates that arm, he may be looking for the Stormbreaker and I can pretty much assure that if he hits that lariat, coupled with that out of nowhere elbow…Marcus can say good night.

Sound: Actually no he can’t.

SoR: Elaborate.

Sound: Well, I’ve been forced to do my job with this damn tournament, and I don’t believe Mr. Flippy Monkey will count that lariat as ‘innovative’.

Marcus tries to rise to his feet as Wraith sets up to charge, but Gray yells after him. Wraith looks to his master as Gray hands him the Halliburton. Gray nods devilishly as Wraith places the Halliburton on the mat and grabs Marcus by the head. Wraith goes to set up for a piledriver of sorts, but Marcus counters with a desperation Death Valley Driver. Gray begins to panic.

SoR: Marcus with the counter here, and he sees the Halliburton on the ring…he seems to be in thought of something…

Sound: A stupid ass created move probably. This isn’t that new wrestling video game, this is FMW!

SoR: Marcus seems to have an idea as he takes Wraith to his feet. He has him standing over the Halliburton…

Sound: He lifts Wraith for a Front Powerslam…

Marcus then tosses Wraith up and away from his body and turns to his side. He then drives Wraith’s face first into the Halliburton with a DDT. The crowd ‘OHHHHHHS’ as Gray looks on stunned at his previously thought invincible weapon.

SoR: The Front Powerslam into a DDT looks innovative to me!

Sound: Well, I think the bigger concern is Wraith, I don’t think the twink is moving!

Marcus rolls away breathing heavily. The referee checks on Wraith, he checks the eyes, no one is home…the ref picks up Wraith’s mostly limp arm and calls for the bell as Marcus victoriously thrusts his hand into the air.

SoR: BLACK MARCUS HAS DONE IT! He has pulled one hell of an upset!

Cherry: The winner of this match as a result of a KNOCK OUT…BLACK MARCUS!!!!!

Black Marcus (5.34 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.6 avs = 6.74 total)
Wraith (3.12 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.2 avs = 3.12 total)

Sound: This is nothing but yet another ‘Showstop’ He won his first match, then lost. Typical.

SoR: Well, this victory should go a ways for establishing Marcus as a rising star on Ammunition!

“Matrix” by Edguy hits as Marcus retreats from the ring. Gray angrily gets into the ring as Wraith sits himself up. Marcus raises his hands again and holds up one finger to signify that he’s got one more match before a possible date with Hostyle for the gold. Meanwhile, Wraith is really hearing it from his master, who verbally berates him as he roughly attaches the leash to Wraith and leads him from the ring in anger.

Sound: I hope this is the end of his KO match frenzy. It bit him in the ass, maybe he can get back to actually wrestling, he was decent at it.

SoR: I doubt it, in fact, I think Wraith’s problems have just begun because Gray looks none too pleased.

Sound: Why should I give a rat’s ass about him anyway?

SoR: More Ammunition after this!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 am

The FMW locker room is empty, save for Abel Steele gazes into the distance as he removes his hand tape. There is a look of satisfaction on his face. Steele is interrupted by a knock at the door. He glances up to notice Emma standing in the doorway, with a look every bit as determined as Steele himself etched onto her face.

Steele: How the hell did you get back here? Do you have a pass? Do you want to get me fired?

Emma: Listen Abel, I really need to talk to you now and it’s important. I told you something that I have wanted to tell you since the day you came back from Australia and you blew me off.

A moment change of expression on Steele’s face is quickly covered as he furrows his brows in mock concentration, determined to get the last piece of tape from his wrist.

Emma: You can’t keep avoiding this, I need to know where I stand Abel. I have to do what’s right for me and my family. I need to make some decisions on my future and I can’t move on until I know how you feel.

Steele’s face remains a wall of stone as Emma finishes. As the two stare at each other it becomes clear to Steele that Emma is not going to leave until she gets a response from him. Finally, grudgingly, Steele drops his head onto his chest, takes a deep breath and begins to speak.

Steele: Now isn’t the time or the place for this. Your husband was like a brother to me Emma. I only came back here to help him out, to help you out but. I feel like I betrayed him Emma when I lost to Black Marcus. And now you want me to betray him again? Right now you could be compromising my position in FMW. I’m already on Smitten’s bad side as it is.

Emma takes Steele’s head in both her hands and speaks calmly and clearly, burying her emotions.

Emma: Please Abel, you have no idea how important it is that you tell me right now exactly how you feel.

Steele: Fine Emma. I….

Emma: It’s okay Abel.

Steele: I…. I…. I’m sorry Em…..I really am.

With that Steele makes a hasty exit leaving a shattered Emma standing alone in the locker room. As she watches him leave a single tear forms in her eye and makes its way down her cheek. She yanks out her phone and dials some numbers. Before the tear hits the floor she speaks quietly to herself.

Emma: I’m sorry too Abel….*phone is answered on the other end* I accept your offer.

Emma quickly leaves Abel’s locker as the camera fades out…

Sound: Exactly who was that woman, and why does she matter?

SoR: If you knew Abel’s back story then you wouldn’t have to ask that question. She’s a personal friend of his.

Sound: They let just anybody in these days, don’t they?

SoR: *looks snidely to Sound* Looks like it.

Sound: Watch your mouth around the Esteemed One.

SoR: As it were, before we get to our next match, we have a special interview for you. I sat down with C-4 Champion Eric Scorpio to talk with him about his recent happenings. I must say…it was quite the interesting chat.

Sound: Would’ve been better had I done the interview.

SoR: Let’s go to the tape.

The METAL-Tron comes alive. The arena is empty and in the center of the ring, Son of Repoman sits across from the C-4 Champion, Eric Scorpio. Scorpio looks smugly calm, glancing at his glistening prize which rests on a small table beside Scorpio as SoR sits, legs crossed.

SoR: I’m joined now by the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Division Champion, Eric Scorpio. First, allow me to offer your congratulations for winning the title.

Scorpio: Thank you. You should consider yourself honored to be graced by my presence.

SoR: Well, let’s get right into it. First things first, what went through your mind upon being handed the C-4 Division Championship as a reward for your hard work?

Scorpio: Simple…I was being handed something I’ve earned. The poor souls I defeated to win the championship…know nothing about that.

SoR: Do you really believe that?

Scorpio looks towards his championship, slowly taking it from the table. He holds it close to Repoman as he responds.

Scorpio: This title proves it. Just because I took some time off doesn’t mean I stopped following the place that I used to rule over. Austin and Kelson, as much crap they give others about how I’ve never earned anything, don’t know what it means to truly earn something. Kelson has had infinite chances to make something of himself but all he seems to be good at is being a lapdog to that fraud of a champion, Hostyle.

SoR: Hostyle historically has your number, Eric.

Scorpio: He THINKS he has my number. He faced me before I had finally gotten myself into the proper form to become as dominant as I did. If Hostyle faced me now, I would rip him apart and cleanse FMW of his stench forever.

SoR: And Austin?

Scorpio: He merely fell victim to the exact same thing I warned him about. I told they boy not to underestimate me. He did it anyway and he paid the price. In fact, the poor sinner has seemingly lost all of his supposed potential and momentum since making the mistake of allying with the Innovative Initiative. But, since I am such the gracious individual, I will throw them this small lifeline.

If either Austin or Kelson believes that my defeat of them was a fluke, I invite them to test me again. I will put the FMW C-4 Division Championship on the line at Death Row against either man. The first one to claim the opportunity to be cleansed will have their wish granted by yours truly.

SoR: That’s rather surprising of you. Are you using this proclamation to set an example for Danse Macabre?

Scorpio: No.

SoR: Well, what is up with your association with them?

Scorpio: Not that you deserve to know, Sonny, but we’re not allies in any sense. I merely think that they could be serviceable to me. So I watch them, I study them. If I do choose to allow them to align with me, I want to make sure that they are near me in viciousness, and overall greatness. I won’t associate with anyone that isn’t any good. So they’d be best served to impress me versus Kelson. They never know when I may decide to take them to highs not even Trey Spruance has experienced.

SoR: Well, Scorpio is there anything else you’d like to add?

Scorpio: Yes.

Scorpio stands up and places the C-4 title on his shoulder.

Scorpio: Harlequin…despite that you are a proud man, I can sense that your foundation could stand to be reinforced. So allow a man of my stature to appeal to you. The only better than your renewed HavOc would be a HavOc that is so vicious, so devastating in its wake…that the only word which could fit it, is Hallowed. I do feel we could be of use to each other and it is obvious that FMW is ripe for the picking. Think about what I have said, Harlequin. An ally of my caliber is hard pressed to deny.

Hallowed our deadly alliance would be…Hallowed it truly would be.

We fade out to Scorpio calmly leaving as SoR looks on with an angered yet nervous frown on his face.

Sound: Scorpio, a fighting champion. I love it. However, Death Row just got a lot more interesting.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. In the ring, at a combined weight of 505 pounds, Damien Inferno & Gabriel Crow, DANSE MACABRE!!!

SoR: What a match up this will be, with Danse Macabre who you would have to say are carrying some of the best form of any Tag team in FMW today.

Sound: Okay so they have won two in a row. Last week BUG may as well have gone solo, in fact if had been a handicap match I think these guys would have been in a lot of trouble.

SoR: Well I think we may well get an answer to that question tonight, because even though they are facing an ad hoc team there will be no walk over here.

“Devour” by Shinedown hits as the crowd erupts with a decent pop. Dallas Roland emerges from a near transparent curtain by the ramp. He holds in his hands, a traditional longbow. As he steps up to the ring, he tosses the bow nonchalantly aside, and hops into the ring.

SoR: Dallas Roland’s aim was off a little last week but you have to admire the tenacity of the man. Signing on to face Danse Macabre, a team that, as far as we know, he still has an alliance with.

“Hysteria” by Muse hits the PA and the lights go out in the arena, strobes flash along with the rhythm and Kelson comes out of the curtain. Strobes still flash along with the music as Kelson makes his way to the ring. After climbing the stairs he glances at Danse Macabre then shakes his head and chuckles to himself.

SoR: The self-proclaimed ‘Technical Phenomenon’ doesn’t seem to have a lot of respect for his opponents.

Sound: Why should he, even in his brief career Kelson has achieved more than these guys are ever likely to.

SoR: You sound like you are actually cheering for Kelson here Sound?

Sound: Well the three other goons haven’t shown any inkling of wrestling skill so far. He might be associated with Hostyle and his ridiculous tournament at least Kelson knows the value of a perfectly executed belly to belly suplex, he just throws in a little bit of flair with it. But, there is one ‘Technical Phenomenon’ and it is me, for his information.

As Kelson arrives in the center of the ring he drops to one knee and double punches his other knee before coming up slowly in his now famous Rising Star pose The two men share a nervous handshake before Kelson retreats to his corner, while Inferno does the same.

SoR: And we are under way as Roland and Crow tie up center ring. Crow shoves Rolland across the ring into his corner with a show of strength.

Crow mouths off at Roland who is resting in the corner looking slightly embarrassed at being manhandled by the larger man. Crow and Roland tie up again center ring, they struggle for a few moments, before Crow pushes Roland off again, this time slamming him into the corner with ferocity.

SoR: Roland needs to be careful he doesn’t get caught up in the emotions here and concentrates on his game plan. Danse Macabre have a considerable size advantage over both Rolland and Kelson, tying up in grapples is not going to bring Rolland a lot of success here.

Sound: What he needs to do is get Kelson in the match and let the actual technically trained one go to work.

Roland pushes out of the corner once more and goes back for another tie up with Crow. As the two are about to lock hands Roland slips to one knee and sweeps Crow’s legs with his other foot.

SoR: That is a smart move by the rookie, bringing the larger man to ground and taking away his power advantage. Roland is really building some momentum here, driving down Crow with a snap suplex. I think Crow damaged his knee and is in bad shape, he really needs to make a tag.

Sound: Roland is showing Sound tactical skills as he goes back to the injured leg with a vine leg hold.

SoR: Look at Inferno itching to get in to the ring. His hand is only a few inches away from his partner now.

Rolland sees Crow’s outstretched hand about to make the tag and releases the hold. He drags Crow up to his feet once more and whips the bigger man toward the ropes. Crow reverses the move and sends Roland into the ropes but Crow is too slow to follow up as he struggles to stand on his injured leg.

SoR: Spear! Roland was quicker to react and took the wind right out of Crow there. He has Crow up now, and lifts for a running powerslam but at the last second he rolls Crow off his shoulder and catches one arm around his neck on the way down to modify the move into a reverse DDT! Now that will definitely count towards the Style Points tournament!

Sound Tag made, Kelson into the match and none too soon either. Roland was kidding himself to think he could make the pin this early and he began to anger me with his excessive flash for a tournament that frankly, he won’t be winning.

SoR: Double snap suplex by Kelson & Roland there.

Sound: That’s my kind of innovation; maybe someone should drag our so called champ out here and give him some pointers.

SoR: Kelson in for the cover 1, 2 and th… no. Crow kicks out just in time. I thought the refs hand hit the mat then!

Sound It did, this should be over

Kelson whips Crow into the ropes yet again, but this time Crow sees Kelson coming and side steps his way out of the attack.

SoR: Kelson telegraphed that move, Crow with a Double A Spinebuster on Kelson, who is knocked flat. This may be the opportunity that Danse Macabre have been waiting for.

Sound: I think the effort required for that move may have done even more damage to Crow’s knee. He is on the mat too, clutching at his leg.

SoR: If Inferno can get into this match look out. He has been like a caged animal on the outside.

Finally both men begin to stir, Kelson trying to drag himself to his feet by the ropes and Crow crawling on hands and knee toward his partner. Kelson finally finds his feet and shakes out the cobwebs before lunging for his corner and making the tag.
Rolland climbs through the ropes as fast as he can in an attempt to stop the injured Crow from tagging in his partner. Rolland gets to Crow just as he reaches for the outstretched hand of Damien Inferno.

SoR: He made it! Crow made the tag and now Inferno is taking down Roland with a swinging neckbreaker.

Sound: This ref is definitely cheating. That was a definite 3 count before and Crow never made that tag.

SoR:Now Danse Macabre are in total control as Inferno has exploded into this match. Roland is in trouble as Inferno ties him up center ring.

Sound: This is bad for the kid. Inferno is even bigger than Crow and he is completely out powered.

Inferno whips Rolland into the ropes and hits with a kick to the chest of his opponent as he bounces back of the ropes. Kelson tries to intervene but Inferno sees him coming and hits a dropkick to Kelson as he is halfway through the ropes, sending him all the way Inferno climbs the turnbuckle and pumps up for the crowd who go off with a respectable pop. He climbs down and makes his way to the opposite corner to pump up the crowd on that side of the arena.

Sound: Inferno may have swung this match but he is giving Roland a chance to recover with all this carry on. He should have made the pin when he could.

As Inferno celebrates, Roland begins to find his feet. Crow notices and calls out to Inferno who wanders over and kicks Roland in the ribs, knocking him back to the mat.
Crow signals to Inferno to tag him back into the match and a wicked grin covers Inferno’s face as he does so.

SoR: I think Danse Macabre want to send Rolland a message here and A double chokeslam! Danse Macabre with some “Anything you can do, we can do better” just now!

The referee ushers Inferno out of the ring. He complies as Inferno lifts Roland back up and drags him toward the ropes. He quickly ties up Rolland’s arms in the ropes so that he is trapped. As Rolland realizes his predicament Crow laughs in his face, then wanders over and tags Crow back into the match.

SoR What now? I think Roland has got the message here. They are still a stable you know.

Inferno takes his partner’s hand and whips him with all the strength he can muster, sending Crow hurtling at full pace into the ropes. Just as Crow enters the ropes Kelson appears from nowhere to drag down the top rope, causing Crow to flip to the outside of the ring and land heavily on the outside.

SoR: That was a timely interruption by Kelson!

Inferno storms over to the edge of the ring to yell at Kelson who is stomping away at the fallen Crow.

Sound: And Roland has managed to escape the ropes.

SoR:Inferno hasn’t noticed as he is too busy arguing with Kelson and the ref who is trying to send him back to his corner

Rolland uses what remaining energy he has to lift Inferno from behind with a back suplex, then spins Inferno off his shoulder into a flapjack, with Inferno landing heavily face first

SoR: This match is like a train wreck so much action going on all at once!

Sound: So a spotfest? Unacceptable.

Rolland crawls on hands and knees over to his corner and tags Kelson back into the match. Kelson immediately goes to work on Inferno, with a knee strike to the gut followed by a Jumping Knee Drop to the face and finished with a Slingshot Elbow drop.

SoR: Kelson goes for the cover but the ref won’t count it as Crow is still the legal man

Crow finally comes to outside the ring and sees his partner being pinned. Panicking he slides back into the ring not realizing he is still the legal man. Kelson sees him coming and releases Inferno in time to sidestep the lunging Crow and catch him into a half nelson hold.

SoR: CKo! Kelson hit it!

Sound: Out of nowhere too, I may add!

SoR: Kelson hooks both legs this time and that’s it. The referee wasted no time on the count there.

Cherry: Here are your winners, CHRIS KELSON AND DALLAS ROLAND!

Chris Kelson and Dallas Roland (8.17 aps + 7.27 aps + 1.0 avs = 16.44 total)
Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow (7.66 aps + 7.63 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.1 avs = 16.19 total)

The referee raises the arm of both men as Inferno, nursing his own injuries, checks on the fallen Crow. As they Kelson celebrates the win, Rolland shakes his arm free from the ref and goes for a clothesline to his partner. Kelson reacts quickly to duck under the attack..

SoR: Another CKo! Roland went for the sneak attack but the Technical Phenomenon looked like he was expecting it from the Danse Macabre member and countered with a CKo to be the only man standing.

Sound: And then wisely hightailed it out of the ring before Danse Macabre could recover!

“Hysteria” by Muse hits over the speakers as Kelson makes his way to the top of the ramp. He calls for someone to bring him a mic as the music cuts out.

Kelson: Scorpio, I accept your challenge. Tonight I just beat your little posse of bitches and at Death Row I will be coming for your C-4 Championship!

Suddenly “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron blasts through the arena, causing Kelson to drop his microphone and whip around in surprise as CGS’s video feed appears on the METAL-Tron.

Smitten: A little jumpy are we Christophe?

Kelson mouths off at the image of the FMW Commissioner that has appeared on the Metal-tron.

Smitten: Easy, don’t blow a valve. I have got some good news for you. Since you actually managed to do the unthinkable and win a match for once in your sorry life and since I am, after all, a fair and impartial FMW official, I am going to book your title match at Death Row.

Kelson’s face breaks into a grin from ear to ear at this, as he nods his head.

Smitten: But I wouldn’t get too excited if I was you Chris. You just put your own head in the noose for Death Row and Scorpio will be the executioner.

Kelson mouths the words “We’ll see.” Back at the screen as Smitten fades from view and, as “Hysteria” by Muse hits once as Kelson leaves the arena.

Sound: More Ammunition after this!

The scene opens backstage to Veronica Cherrywood, seemingly stalking backstage looking for someone, or something. She peeks around the corner and sees Chris Austin dressed to compete. However, on top of a large equipment crate, he sits Indian-Style with his eyes closed and his hands out in front of his chest, right fist comforted in a sense by his left hand. As she nears his meditating form, his eyes snatch open, slightly startling her.

RCA: Yes?

Cherrywood: Um, I can come back. You seem busy.

RCA: I have time for a soundbyte. I have some things I’d like to say as it is.

Cherrywood: OK…

RCA: Here’s where you say ‘I’m Veronica Cherrywood, and joining me now is The Radical, Chris Austin!’

The crowd laughs as Cherrywood blushes in slight embarrassment.

RCA: It’s OK, sweetie. Go on, I’d like to think I’m a ‘Good Sport’.

Cherrywood: Well, I want to get your thoughts on Harlequin as it relates to his message to you.

RCA: I think nothing of it. In the end, these so called ‘scathing’ remarks are just words. Vows are spoken to be broken, Veronica. Maybe I’ll leave dear Harlequin broken, and we could see Harlequin for the scared boy hiding behind clown paint, scared to lose control for even a second. Then again, Harlequin could very well be everything that he says he is. I’ll just let it flow, because oddly, he isn’t my main concern. Besides Drew being on my mind, Christian G. Smitten is there too…

Cherrywood: Do you have a message for him?

RCA: As a matter of fact I do. You see, Smitten has fallen into a bit of a power trip, he’s become delusional and greedy in order to reclaim what he gave away. He pawned off his mistake, his inadequacies to me because he can’t look into the mirror and see the failure that stares right back at him.

RCA hops down from the crate and looks deeply into Veronica eyes, inching closer and closer to her succulent body as he toys with her hair ever so, offering a sincere smile. RCA then breaks away from her gaze and looks into the camera with dead focus.

RCA: I will BREAK him of that self-destructive cycle and he’ll learn to accept reality for what it is. I don’t have time to beat around the bush or anything like that so let me put this as simple as I can. Christian G. Smitten, I, Chris Austin challenge you to a match at FMW Death Row. That’s it, point blank. Here’s a chance for the “judge, jury, and executioner” of FMW to put down one of his most defiant inmates. Will you find me guilty, Smitten? I hope you do… because the punishment I have planned for you will be of the CAPITAL nature. I dare you to accept, coward. Try me.

Thank you for your time, Ms. Cherrywood.

RCA walks away from the scene slowly as we fade out.

Last edited by Eric Scorpio on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 am

SoR: Main Event time now, Sound! I have to say, I-

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits again as Commissioner Smitten appears on the METAL-Tron.

CGS: Son of Repoman, if you don’t mind, I have something to say. Austin, I couldn’t help but to see your little challenge thrown at my feet. And I must say that I was hoping that you’d be dumb enough to do something like that. Ever since February 9, 2009, I’ve been waiting for the chance to extract justice for the crimes you perpetrated against the Honorable Christian G. Smitten. You can’t hide behind the ‘fact’ that the fans chose my fate, because as General Manager that night you purposefully stacked the deck against me as if you hold that sort of jurisdiction. As if you are Christian G. Smitten.

Let me explain something to you, boy. I’ve listened to you talk on and on about how FMW has no heroes, about how you’re trying to put us all on your level. I hear these lies you spew out of your ungrateful mouth. And as a man of honor, I feel the need to shut you up so you won’t trick these fans into being responsible for your dirty work like Catalyst.

The crowd boos vehemently as Smitten looks on, dead serious.

CGS: But, I do have your little puppeteer in Hostyle to expose as a fraud later, so I’ll get to the point. Should Harlequin leave enough of you for me to pick the bones of…I’LL GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE at Death Row! But Austin, know this…You’ve just begun your walk to the proverbial Electric Chair. My revenge will be sweet, it will be just. And it will be devastating.

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits as CGS disappears from the METAL-Tron.

SoR: What an announcement from Smitten. CGS versus RCA at Death Row should be a match of the year candidate!

Sound: But before that after seeing a tad of SOUND technicality tonight, we’re going to witness some of that Corruption bullshit as the blue division’s Chris Austin takes on the red division’s Mad Clown of HavOc, Harlequin in a No Holds Barred match.

SoR: Indeed Dalby, this match was made by our Commissioner Christian G. Smittens, who wanted to take his revenge on Austin, whom he’s blaming for his title loss at Catalyst.

Sound: I don’t look forward to this match, SoR, but let’s take it to Buster for the introduction anyway!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH, scheduled for one fall and it is YOUR Ammunition 9.3 MAIN EVENT of the evening!

“Life Burns!” by Apocaliptica rocks the PA to a chorus of boos from the crowd. A cloud of smoke slowly covers the top of the ramp before a burst of flame rips it apart and slides down along the ramp as the lyrics pick up. After the first verse of the song passes by…

[laugh][/laugh]

Cherry: Introducing first, representing HavOc: from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, weighing in tonight at 200 pounds; HARLEQUIN!!!

From the top of the ramp, Harlequin walks down the aisle, a gleam of malice in his frightening eyes and an axe in hand.

SoR: Good lord, that psycho’s brought that axe back to the ring! He’s going to kill someone with that thing!

Sound: See: Corruption bullshit.

Harlequin makes his way inside the ring laughing maniacally before being intercepted by the referee.

SoR: There’s what a real referee should do: lay down the law. Our ref just ripped the axe out of Harlequin’s hands and he’s now placing it in a safe spot, inside the time keeper’s booth.

Sound: Look at the clown: he looks disappointed that his toy was just taken out of his hands!

As “Life Burns!” dies down, the arena goes pitch dark as “Beast and the Harlot” by Avenged Sevenfold explodes on the PA, prompting smoke to fill the entrance ramp. Dark blue strobe lights pulse in rhythm with the intro of the song before the guitar and bass pick up, bringing Chris Austin out from backstage.

Cherry: Introducing next, his opponent. Representing the Innovative Initiative: from San Jose, California, weighting in at 235 pounds: he is the 2008 Hayabuza Cup winner, CHRIS AUSTIN!!!

SoR: Listen to this crowd, they’re going crazy!

Sound: Nothing to get excited over; he’s simply a young, smash mouth rookie who got a tad of success and now thinks he’s the big thing. He hasn’t earned any of my respect.

SoR: Nobody’s got your respect around here, Sound. I’m not surprised Austin, who’s not a rookie anymore, by the way, hasn’t earned it.

Sound: Meh.

SoR: Oh my, take a look in the ring! Harlequin not wanting to wait for the bell to ring and he’s just jumped Austin as he was greeting the fans! Lefts and rights connect with the face of Austin, who staggers backwards towards the ropes! Harlequin charges in for the clothesline, but Austin secures the double leg takedown!

Sound: Great technical move by the young Austin.

SoR: Austin now hammering away at the clown’s face after going directly into a full mount! Harlequin trying to cover up as best as he can, but the Radical is going ground and pound on him!

Sound: Wow! I’ve never quite seen Harlequin do that before!

SoR: The deranged clown making use of his surprising strength and flexibility as he kicks out of the mount! Here he comes now with a clothesline, ducked by Austin who grabs him around the head!

Sound: Inverted facelock backbreaker connects! Harlequin’s favouring his back on the mat and he’s going to feel the pain for a while.

SoR: Austin now, helping his opponent back up and ROCKS him with a powerful right hand that sends him against the ropes. He staggers back towards his younger opponent and gets a forearm shot for his troubles. Irish whip by Austin, Harlequin bounces off the ropes and get SENT OVER by a Belly to Belly Suplex! Austin’s clearly in control.

Sound: Good technical offence by Austin; if he keeps it up, I might just start considering the idea of MAYBE liking him.

SoR: So kind of you, Dalby.

Sound: Thank you.

SoR: While you were running your mouth, Austin worked the crowd, which gave Harlequin enough time to help himself up with the ropes. The Radical now charging in, and he sends the clown over the top rope and both men crash down on the mat below!

Sound: Austin quick on his feet now, but what’s Harlequin doing? He’s… crawling under the ring?

SoR: I believe Austin’s noticed Harlequin’s antics as he’s just grabbed him by the foot.

Much to the crowd (and Austin’s) surprise, Harlequin doesn’t squirm as he’s pulled out from under the ring. Suddenly, a loud clank could be heard as Austin received a thunderous chair shot over the head.

SoR: Austin is down! Harlequin was playing possum under the ring and just knocked his lights out with that chair!

Sound: Those Corruption goons just can’t wrestle a clean match without using foreign objects; disgusting.

SoR: I don't know how disgusting it is, but it sure as hell is effective in a No Holds Barred match. That's got to be effective as well: Harlequin's choking Austin out with that steel chair! The referee's telling him to stop, but there's nothing he can do: there are no disqualifications!

Sound: Harlequin's got that gleam in his eyes again; he's up to no good!

SoR: He's going to crush Austin's head with that chair again!

After lifting the chair high in the air, Harlequin swings down towards Austin's cranium, only to see him roll away from danger and towards the ring.

SoR: Close call for the Radical, he could've had his lights put out if that chair had connected!

Sound: He might've dodged that bullet, but that doesn't mean he's out of danger; that psychotic clown still has the chair in his hands.

SoR: Austin's gasping for air now, and he's helping himself up with the ropes. Harlequin going to seize the opportunity! He swing again with the chair, but Austin ducks rolls to safety! OH MY!

Sound: That chair just rebounded on the ring ropes and straight back in Harlequin's face! He's knocked himself in the head with that chair!

SoR: Here comes the Radical, seeing his chance! Harlequin dubiously going backwards, right in the clutches of RCA!

Sound: I sense another of those "Innovated" moves coming...

SoR: Austin hoists him up on his shoulders, he's about to hit something big!

The crowd goes wild as RCA hits a Spinning Argentine Rack Slam, throwing Harlequin off his shoulders and sending spinning on the mat covering the concrete outside the ring. HavOc's clown writhes in pain on the outside as he favours his back.

SoR: What a move! It looked like an Inverted F-5, but whatever it was, it just did MAJOR damage on Harlequin's back!

Sound: I may not like the kid all that much, but there's one thing I have to give to him: he's not one of those hardcore bitches who use weapons all the time...

SoR: Austin's going under the ring now...

Sound: I'll be damned...

SoR: What the hell? RCA just picked up... a BATTERING RAM!?

Sound: That's going to be ugly…wait...HOW IN THE HELL DID THAT GET UNDER THE RING?!?!?!

Austin lifts the battering ram high in the air for the fans to see, which prompts them to cheer wildly. He looks back at the rising Harlequin, who's still favoring his back as he turns around. Quickly, RCA doubles him over with a ram shot to the stomach, and another shot to the back bring him on all four. Austin immediately takes a couple steps back before charging at his opponent, battering ram at the ready.

SoR: What a sickening shot! Austin charges in and BLASTS Harlequin in the head, and I think I just saw some blood on that white makeup!

Sound: I knew I had my reasons not to like this kid.

SoR: What are you talking about? He's just used Harlequin's own medicine against him!

Sound: Exactly, hardcore crap. It's the reason why wrestling is viewed as an illegitimate sport by many.

SoR: Let's go back to the action if you don't mind, because RCA's just picked up Harlequin by his pants and shirt!

Sound: Whatever.

SoR: He's eyeing the steel steps, now! You don't think he's going to... OH MY GOD!

After giving the crowd an amused grin, Austin used his hold on Harlequin to swing his around and charge towards the steel steps, effectively using his opponent as a battering ram.

SoR: Harlequin's got to be out of it! Austin's picked up that ram once again and he's just tossed it in the ring! I don't think he wants to end this thing yet, he wants to show everyone that he can decisively defeat some of the best in FMW.

Sound: If there's one thing you learn when you become a veteran, it's that being overzealous never brings you much more than pain and defeat. Austin's going to get caught, mark my words.

SoR: I don’t think Austin heard you, Dalby, because he’s just helped Harlequin up and now he’s dragging him towards the ring! Austin pulls his head back by the hair and slams it directly in the ring apron!

Sound: He’s very vicious for a “good guy”, isn’t he?

SoR: RCA’s said many times that he isn’t the “hero” that FMW would like him to be, and he’s acted as such lately; that’s a side of Austin we hadn’t seen a lot in the past, but it’s definitely present in the young man.

Sound: Austin’s rolled Harley in the ring and he’s going for a cover now!

SoR: Kickout at 2 from HavOc’s clown. I don’t think he thought that pin would end the match, but it definitely obligated Harlequin to use up some energy to kick out.

Sound: One of the bases of wrestling, SoR!

SoR: Austin picking Harlequin up from the mat yet again, and now he’s tossing him in the turnbuckle. There’s that ram again, and the Radical quickly making his way to the opposite corner.

Sound: I’ve got a feeling this is going to be hard to watch.

SoR: I’ll second that! Austin running out of the corner, he’s charging Harlequin full force! OH! Harlequin moves out at the last second! Austin hits the turnbuckle hard, the ram falls to the mat!

Sound: PALE RIDER!

SoR: Harlequin just hit the Pale Rider from out of nowhere! This may be over! 1! 2! Wait a minute, what?

Sound: I knew that clown was sadistic, but I don’t see why he’s throwing away the match by not collecting the pinfall! He’s just lifted RCA by the head and now he’s waving his finger to the crowd with that twisted smile on his face!

SoR: Whatever he’s up to, it’s not going to be good for Austin. Harlequin’s still busted open from that earlier ram shot, and I think he wants retribution as he’s just picked it up from the corner. Austin looks out of it and Harlequin’s going to take advantage.

Sound: That’s what I love of technical wrestling; one move can change the whole game.

SoR: I thought you despised Harlequin?

Sound: I do, but he’s got one or two good moves…

SoR: Right. I guess you’re going to like this one, because Harley’s got that ram in his hand and he’s motioning for the crowd to stay silent. Obviously they’re booing the hell out of him, but I don’t think he cares all that much.

Sound: I’m pretty sure it’s like music to his deranged ears.

SoR: Repeated battering ram shots on Austin’s chest and suddenly, after that Pale Rider, Harlequin’s been in control. He’s going to take it one step further, however, as he’s using that ram to choke out Austin!

Sound: Listen to that laugh from Harlequin! I get chills up my spine every time I hear it.

SoR: Look at that! Harlequin dragged Austin to the corner and now he’s climbing the turnbuckles! He’s choking him from above, Dalby!

Sound: Austin can only withstand this for so long before he passes out.

SoR: I don’t think that’s what Harlequin wants as he’s just let go of the ram, causing Austin to lump over against the bottom turnbuckle.

Sound: That psycho’s going out of the ring again and he’s just retrieved that chair he used earlier and tossed it back in the ring; now what’s he looking for?

SoR: Something that can hurt Austin, I guess.

Sound: Thank you, Captain Obvious!

SoR: Oh Lord… he’s got a table now! Harlequin slides into the ring, and Austin has yet to move!

Sound: Things don’t look good for Ammunition’s representative!

SoR: They certainly don’t, Dalby! Harlequin’s coming with that steel chair and Austin’s still motionless in the corner! I think Harley’s got a nice meeting planned for that chair and Austin’s face!

Sound: WOAH!

SoR: Austin was playing possum! The young II member’s just pulled Harlequin by his pants and he crashed in the turnbuckle, that steel chair connecting with his face! He looks confused as he staggers back towards the centre of the ring! The Radical quickly back to his feet and he doubles him over yet again with a sole kick! Harley drops the chair, and Austin hoists him up!

Sound: Counter by Harlequin!

SoR: Harlequin just dodged a brainbuster on the chair, and he’s going to make Austin pay! Hooks him up for a back suplex, and OOOOOH! REVERSE POWERBOMB ON THE CHAIR!

Sound: It’s got to be it, SoR!

SoR: The clown’s heard you, Dalby! There he goes, Asylum’s Return locked in! Harley’s grinding that steel chair in Austin face instead of going for the regular crossface! Austin may very well tap out here!

Sound: The referee’s right there to check on Austin! He’s had but one or two pinfalls to count during this whole war; he’s not going to miss such a call!

SoR: RCA’s screaming in pain, but he seemingly just won’t quit! Harlequin’s getting frustrated now, he just broke the hold! OUCH! Vicious chair shot to the back of Austin’s head!

Sound: Harlequin wants to bust him open! He’s driving those chair shots home like a madman! Not that it’s not what he is… stupid hardcore wrestlers.

SoR: Things are about to get a little more violent, Dalby! Harlequin’s setting up that table he brought in earlier; I think he wants to get this over with.

Sound: He better watch out though, Austin’s slowly helping himself up with the ropes!

SoR: What resiliency by the young man! He should be dead by now!

As Austin tries to make it to his opponent, Harlequin quickly picks up his steel chair from the mat and SMASHES his skull in with it, the shot echoing throughout the now silent arena.

SoR: What a chair shot! Harlequin looking to end it now, picking Austin up from the mat! Look at the blood gushing from his head; he can’t even stand on his own! The deranged clown hoisting his up!

Sound: Here it comes!

SoR: DEATH OF ZANNI THROUGH THE TABLE! Look at Harlequin tip toe, clap his hands and laugh at the devastation he’s caused! He looks like a child during Christmas!

Sound: The child’s going for a cover! 1! 2! 3! It’s over.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen your winner of the match, HARLEQUIIIIIIN!

Harlequin (8.56 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.76 total)
Chris Austin (8.25 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.15 total)

SoR: Thank god this match has come to an end!

Sound: Wait a minute, where’s Harlequin going?

After the bell rung, Harlequin’s devilish grin transformed into a maniacal smile as he rolled out of the ring and paced towards the time keeper’s booth. After shoving the man away, he reached inside, drawing out the axe he had brought in as he made his way to the ring.

SoR: Hell no! Harlequin’s got that axe back! Get security out here, that madman’s going to kill Austin!

Sound: SEE? SEE? That’s where garbage wrestling leads us! We’ve had enough of one death in FMW, we don’t need to see one more, you sick freak!

Suddenly, “Hallowed Be Thy Name” by Iron Maiden blasts over the PA, only to be answered by more boos from the crowd. Eric Scorpio walks out to the aisle, his C-4 Division Championship belt over his shoulder and a microphone in hand. As he puts it up to his lips, the music dies down and the fans boo him even louder.

Scorpio: Harlequin, Harlequin… Why are you keeping all the fun for yourself? Let me join in, will you?

SoR: That slithering snake Scorpio’s going to help Harlequin dismantle Austin! How disgusting of “our champion”.

Sound: Scorpio’s simply going to teach that kid some respect! He’s simply found himself a man who can help him get the job done.

SoR: That’s bullshit and you know it, Sound!

Sound: Scorpio’s a ring veteran, SoR! He’s got every right to do whatever he wants to make that rookie understand respect!

SoR: He’s not going to teach him anything, Harlequin’s simply going to kill the guy!

Both Scorpio and Harlequin climb into the ring from opposite sides while Austin is still motionless between the ropes. Scorpio drops his belt on the mat and slowly walks towards the man he won the title against. Harlequin, axe in hand, looks on as the C-4 Division champion takes a hold of both of RCA’s legs and rolls him over on him belly, stepping on both of his hands to lock in the…

SoR: SINFUL REPENTANCE! Scorpio’s pinning Austin to the mat with that excruciating hold! Wait a minute… Oh no, he’s holding him down for Harlequin to hit the death blow!

Sound: … That may be going a little too far now…

SoR: Somebody do something!

Out of the blue, a man jumps the guardrail next to the announcers’ table and sprint into the ring. Wearing his street clothes, Chris Kelson rips the axe from Harlequin’s hands and throws it out of the ring, where its blade jams into the metal of the entrance ramp.

SoR: KELSON! KELSON! He just came out of nowhere and disarmed Harlequin! Scorpio just noticed the axe stuck in the entrance ramp and he’s released the hold on Austin! WOOOOOAH!

Sound: Kelson’s just tossed Harlequin over the top rope and right in front of our announce table!

SoR: Now he’s taking it to Scorpio! Forearms to the jaw have him reeling, and a European uppercut sends him down to the mat! Scorpio quick to his feet, Kelson whips him to the ropes and PLANTS him with a Kneeling Spinebuster on the way back! I’ve never seen the young man so fired up!

Sound: I think he wants to lock in that Montreal City Massacre! Oh!

SoR: But Harlequin just kicked him in the head after sliding back into the ring! HavOc’s clown now stomping away at Kelson and Austin has yet to move!

Sound: The veteran Scorpio’s getting up from that Spinebuster and he’s joining in on the respect lesson!

SoR: Stop it with your “respect lessons” bullshit, Sound! This is a damn mauling!

Sound: Whatever you say.

“Amazing” by Kayne West starts playing over the PA as the MetalTron goes to black. Both Scorpio and Harlequin look up towards the entrance ramp, much like the rest of the crowd.

SoR: What the hell is this? Didn’t Kayne get enough of interrupting moments at the VMAs?

Sound: Wait who’s this coming out of the…

SoR: NO!

Sound: It can’t be…

To a HUGE pop from the crowd, DREW MICHAELS comes out from the backstage area with a slow walk, which causes shock to take over Scorpio’s face and Harlequin’s twisted smile melting into an eager grin. The majority of the crowd cheers widely, while some are even seen crying at the return of their idol. Drew seems to have tunnel vision locked into Harlequin as his fists clench tightly.

SoR: OH MY GOD, THIS CAN’T BE! IT’S DREW MICHAELS! FMW’S HEART AND SOUL IS BACK ON AMMUNITION!

Sound: THIS CAN’T BE! WE’VE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED AT 9.2! WE ALL THOUGHT HE WAS… DEAD!

SoR: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES ARE SEEING! DREW MICHAELS IS STANDING ON THE ENTRANCE RAMP AND HE’S JUST PICKED UP THAT AXE THROWN OUT OF THE RING BY KELSON!

Drew grips the axe tightly as Scorpio shows a hint of nervousness. Harlequin realizes that the games are over as Drew’s healed jaw clenches up.

Sound: Michaels rushes inside the ring, axe in hand! Scorpio and Harlequin bail out on both sides of the ring, regrouping on the entrance ramp!

SoR: Kelson’s dragged Austin outside the ring as well; we know he doesn’t trust Michaels as much as he should!

Sound: Harlequin and Scorpio are backing up towards the backstage area and Drew is staring a whole in HavOc’s clown and the man who holds the title he never lost! MY GOD, HE JUST TOSSED THE AXE RIGHT AT THE DAMNED CLOWN AND BARELY MISSED STICKING IT IN HIS CHEST!

SoR: Kelson doesn’t know what to think as he looks at Michaels and his fallen comrade! What a night here on Ammunition 9.3! I’m Son of Repoman, with my partner Dalby Sound; goodnight everybody!

An over-the-shoulder shot of Harlequin and Scorpio shows Michaels pointing at Harlequin, sending a message that they aren’t done. A close shot of Michaels reveals that he has murder in his eyes while he stares down Harlequin from the second rope. The crowd cheers as loudly as it can as all eyes are on the returned Chosen One. Quickly, the screen fades to black as the Ammunition logo appears.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 9.3 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1