Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+16
David GS
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Kaoru
Matt Dunn
Tromboner Man
Abel Steele
Lazyking
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Omega
The Celt
Jaro Classic
PX
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! Ammnewlogodraft

“Pride” by Saliva accompanies a giant burst of blue, silver and white pyro before settling on a wide panning of the sold out First Mariner Arena in the Charm City of Baltimore, Maryland. We settle on the voices of Ammunition, Son of Repoman and Dalby Sound.

SoR: WELLLLCOME TO AMMUNITION! I’m Son of Repoman and we’re coming to you live from the First Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland! We have quite the night planned for you but I can’t bring you the action alone, hence I am joined by my partner in excellence, the Esteemed Dalby Sound!

Sound: Thank you for that introduction, Sonny. I have to say, fresh of the heels of Lethal Injection, FMW has once again upped the ante in unpredictability. Tonight marks not only the start of the FMW Games, but rosters, careers, and lives will be changed as it is FMW Draft Night!

SoR: Indeed. But this time, brands will compete not only for brand dominance, but for draft picks!

Sound: We have three such matches tonight. The Comeback Kids, Slegnadamus and Butters will take on Distortion’s Christian Moore and Cole Dragos! Also, Alex O’Rion makes his return to the ring to team with Chris Austin to take on Corruption’s Broken Saints, with Nick Bryson as the guest orderkeeper!

SoR: Also we will see a rematch when Abel Steele looks to rebound against Baltimore’s own Calvin X. Carter! But our main event, Drew Michaels defends the C-4 title against both Kaoru Hanayama and Gabriel Crow!

Sound: I’m pretty frickin’ excited tonight, let’s get this show on the road!

Buster Cherry: The following TAG TEAM match is our opening contest and it is for one draft pick! Introducing first…from the Distortion Brand…CHRISTIAN MOORE AND COLE DRAGOS!

“Scars” by Papa Roach plays as Dragos and Moore make their way down, all business.

SoR: These two had a fine debut on the Lethal Injection pre-show, they look to continue their roll against two FMW veterans.

Sound: They’re not on a roll yet, but Slegnadamus and Butters actually can be formidable when they feel like it, but the work ethic is just not there all the time.

“Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore plays as Slegnadamus and Butters make their way down, conversing about the task at hand and how they will go about their business.

Cherry: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 473 pounds, Slegnadamus and Butters, THE COMEBACK KIDS!!!

SoR: They look focused.

Sound: I hope so, I would like to see Ammunition dominate all comers.

SoR: Well, here’s Slegnadamus and he has a mic.

Slegnadamus: Christian, Cole…I truly do not envy your positions tonight. For the longest time, everyone in FMW has taken us lightly, has taken us as jokes. Tonight, the joke ends. You two will be the beginning of our reinvention as well as FMW’s vision of what we are truly capable of.

Slegnadamus hands the mic to Butters.

Butters: You two really don’t want to be me, because I am about to maim you. Slegnadamus and I will no longer stand for being a punch line. Don’t call it a Comeback, we’ve been here for years.

Slegnadamus: Tonight, FMW starts taking notice of that.

Sleg and Butters rush the ring and split up against Cole and Christian. The bell rings as the four men slug it out. Slegnadamus’s precision kicks and forearm smashes are clearly getting the better of Cole as Christian and Butters’ exchange is a bit more even.

Sound: And they are off. The Comeback Kids look like they are quite serious about that retribution.

SoR: Butters is tossed over the ropes quickly and Moore is on his way out. Dragos fires off some punches to stop Slegna’s onslaught. Irish Whip now, Slegna reverses and Back Body Drop sends Dragos almost to the rafters!

Sound: Look out, look out…Moore rams Butters face first into the steel steps!

SoR: Slegna has Dragos up here…Sitout Inverted Suplex Slam connects!

Sound: Right out of the textbook, I like that. Then again he is a genius.

Moore tries to get into the ring but Butters grabs him and wallops him with a high kick to the side of the head. Butters goes around to TCK’s side of the ring. Sleg tags in Butters, who quickly drops Dragos with a neckbreaker. He covers, only gets two.

SoR: Dragos needs to get a tag here quickly.

Sound: I don’t think he will, Slegnadamus and Butters are showing great ring awareness.

SoR: Butters with the Irish Whip, Moore gets the blind tag and Butters drops Dragos with a flying forearm! Butters is up and Moore explodes with a release German!

Sound: A little sloppy, but impactful nonetheless. Moore and Dragos need this kind of offense as the Kids have been on point for the most part tonight.

SoR: Moore pounding away at Butters in the corner here, Butters is blocking it pretty well, OH! He couldn’t block that roundhouse to the gut though!

Sound: Moore keeps coming, Death Valley Driver connects!

SoR: 1…2…NO! Butters got the shoulder up.

Moore slaps on a chinlock. Slegnadamus calmly begins to try and motivate his partner. A few of the younger fans get behind Slegna and it eventually grows into a sizable amount of support as Butters works to his feet. He tries to elbow out of it but Moore holds on…until…

SoR: Butters counters into a Backdrop Driver!

Sound: Moore’s voices have just been shut up.

SoR: So you think that’s true?

Sound: if he thinks so, who am I to disagree with a nutjob!

SoR: Slegna is reaching for a tag, so is Dragos…Double hot tag!

Sound: Slegnadamus is getting the better of it though, high knee connects!

Slegnadamus hits a nice hiptoss on Dragos, who rolls to the corner to regroup. Slegna runs in, jumps, grabs the ropes and slingshots himself into a HARD dropkick to the chest of the grounded Dragos. Moore tries to intervene but Butters wipes him out with a jumping Leg lariat!

SoR: Slutters is on fire here!

Sound: Sleg is calling for it and Butters goes to the top rope…

SoR: Slegnadamus has Dragos dazed…he lifts him up into a Cradle DDT…

Sound: I’ve heard of this, they’ve been working on a tag finish called ‘Dialetic Chaos’ this may be it!

Butters jumps and delivers a Missile Dropkick to Dragos’ back as the momentum adds some oomph to a devastating Cradle DDT!

SoR: DIALETIC CHAOS!

Sound: That was pretty cool, I’ll give them that. Slegna with the cover…1…2…3!!!! The Comeback Kids…win!?!?!!?

Cherry: Here are your winners, representing Ammunition…THE COOMMMMEEEBACK KIIIIIIDSSSS!!!!! Ammunition has won one draft pick!

Slegnadamus and Butters (7.33 APS + 3.5 APS + 1.8 votes = 12.63 total)
Christian Moore and Cole Dragos (7.12 APS + 0.0 APS + 0.3 votes = 7.32 total)

SoR: What a display from Slegnadamus and Butters just now!

Sound: They keep this up, and keep getting better, then we might have a formidable team on our hands.

“Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore plays as Slegnadamus and Butters raise their hands in triumph. Their eyes turn to the METAL-Tron as roster images cycle through…it freezes on…

LEVITICUS has been drafted to AMMUNITION

Sound: I don’t have a mention of this person in my notes. Do you?

SoR: No I don’t. I wonder what he’ll bring to Ammunition…

Suddenly, an African-American, presumably Leviticus, makes his way to the ramp as TCK look on, slightly interested.

Leviticus: Hello, Full Metal Wrestling fans. I just want to thank you all for the opportunity to continue my climb back to respectability. Slegnadamus, Butters, I thank you so much for your efforts that led me here. Now, FMW I am a man who’s fallen to Rock Bottom but was able to find God, who saved me from a life filled with damnation…

Sound: Another God Boy…meh.

SoR: Hey, watch your mouth. Don’t talk bad about the Almighty.

Sound: Just saying, religion is as common as crazy these days.

Leviticus: I will use my second chance to bring honor, and salvation to you all. I want to share my own comeback story, and I feel as if…

Just as the crowd begins to support the newcomer, Distortion’s Bryce Thorne walks out, dressed rather preppy. He shakes his head before speaking.

Thorne: I’m sorry, and I’m really happy for you man, but BRYCE THORNE should have been the first pick of Ammunition!

Boos sound as Leviticus looks on, somewhat unamused.

Sound: Kanye’d. I laughed a little.

Thorne: Think about it, I am the premier name in FMW. I have my own Twitter account, I hang with the A-list of A-listers. I am everything you people could want in a future superstar. Yet I am bypassed for someone trying to turn his life around? How gay is that? Look pal, you had your chance, and you blew it. It’s time to step aside and let the more fortunate bask in the glow of stardom.

Leviticus holds his ground as Thorne tries to shoo him away. TCK take their leave through the crowd. Thorne gives him a stare, and then shoves the newcomer to boos. Thorne then slaps him but is COLD-COCKED to the steel ramp to a pop.

Sound: He told you Alice, one of these days…

Leviticus: Pride is a deadly sin, Thorne.

Leviticus leaves to cheers as Thorne rises up, clearly rocked.

SoR: Ammunition is on the board first, we’ll be back right after this!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Veronica Cherrywood stands by, looking as luscious as ever.

Cherrywood: Joining me now, the FMW C-4 Champion, DREW MICHAELS!

Drew walks into the picture to a loud pop, C-4 title on shoulder and largely dressed to compete save for a Broken Saints T-shirt.

Michaels: Evening, Miss Cherrywood. How are you? I hope things have gotten better since the actions of that cowardly bastard Christopher towards you at Lethal Injection.

Cherrywood: I’m doing fine, thanks for standing up for me. How are you?

Michaels: Well, I am the C-4 champion and about to cement myself as not only the greatest C-4 champion of all time, but also the most fighting champion in FMW history, so I think I am doing great. Miss Cherrywood, not only am I the most decorated competitor in FMW, no one has made as many successful title defenses as I have, except for Jason. Tonight, I pass him when I defeat the fat Jap and Gabriel Seagull.

Cherrywood: Very confident, are we?

Michaels: Always am. Besides, I need to be because I have a proclamation to make. Full Metal Wrestling, it has been far too long since I have had the chance to compete for the top prize in this federation. It sickens me to no end that we are forced to deal with a champion as cowardly as William McKenzie, also known as TyranT. Granted, my fellow Saint Romeo was unsuccessful in his championship bid, but young Faith was the deciding factor. Full Metal Wrestling does not need a champion who must rely on his daughter to retain the gold itself. I hereby put my name back in the hat for the Full Metal Wrestling Championship.

The crowd pops as Cherrywood offers a smile.

Cherrywood: What about the C-4 championship?

Michaels: Someone will have to defeat me for it. I do not have any intentions on walking into that FMW title match without the C-4 belt in my possession and when I win my title back then I will relinquish the C-4 championship. I SHALL be Full Metal Wrestling Champion again. I SHALL save this federation and as for the ‘slim-fast’ Yokozuna and Brandon Lee’s biggest fan? I SHALL beat their asses and I SHALL make my fifth FMW C-4 title defense. It is my duty as bestowed upon me by the LORD Almighty’s Chosen One and I SHALL not fail Him, nor FMW and her fans.

Cherrywood: Well, best of luck.

Michaels: Thank you, Miss Cherrywood.

Michaels walks away with a cocky smirk as Cherrywood seems to stare on in awe.

Sound: He just can’t get enough can he? Greed is also a sin, correct?

SoR: Yes, but in his case Drew is good enough to be FMW Champion, it’s not out of his range. He proved that at Ultimatum 1.

Sound: Meh, let’s get to the next match.

“T.N.T.” by AC/DC plays to a loud pop as Abel Steele makes his way down with the Gold Card-holding briefcase, obviously upset following Lethal Injection’s disappointing loss. Still he slaps hands with the younger fans.

Cherry: The following Ammunition versus Corruption match is scheduled for one fall, with the winning wrestler’s brand winning one draft pick. Introducing first from Perth, Australia weighing 222 pounds…ABEL STEELE!

SoR: After a loss to Chris Austin he’ll be looking to get back on track with a win over someone he’s beaten in CXC.

Sound: Since that loss, Carter has stepped up his game. Now he’ll be performing in front of his hometown crowd? I’d be surprised if Carter doesn’t come out guns blazing.

SoR: Well, you know who I think will come out guns blazing? The Baltimore Ravens and a few of them have joined us tonight! They’ll lose to the Saints but eh, they have a hell of a team here!

The camera shows the Ravens team members, who play to the camera. This brings a LOUD pop. The pop grows louder as “Who Shot Ya?” by Notorious B.I.G plays. A police searchlight cascades the arena before settling on the all business CXC as he makes his way down, barbed wire bat over his shoulder.

Cherry: And his opponent weighing 256 pounds, from BALTIMORE, MARYLAND…CALVIN X. CARTER!

SoR: One hell of a pop for one of the more dastardly people in FMW.

Sound: The man isn’t dastardly, he does what it takes to further himself and himself only. Hard not to like that. Only thing I don’t like about him is his lack of technical skill.

CXC takes a practice swing as a “C! X! C!” chant starts. The bell rings as the two warriors circle each other. Collar and elbow tie-up leads to a headlock from CXC. Steele fights for a few seconds before pushing away CXC from the ropes. Steele is taken down via shoulderblock. CXC is up and over then Steele knocks him down with a clothesline. The crowd boos as Steele fires some jabs to the rising Carter.

SoR: You think the home-field advantage may have shaken him?

Sound: Nah, CXC is pretty calm and collected. Steele is still angry after what Austin did to him.

SoR: Doesn’t matter now as Carter is fighting back with big overhand blows. Steele would have the advantage here but Carter looks to have more oomph behind his shots!

Sound: He’s got Steele cornered here and BIG knee to the torso! CXC stepping back and look at the agility! Stinger Splash connects!

SoR: CXC waits for him to stagger out…Spinebuster plants the Gold Card holder! Cover…1…2-Kickout by Steele!

Sound: Maybe Carter is taking this one into his own hands, he’s weathered the storm here and now he has the advantage!

SoR: Carter has Steele up, short-arm Lariat floors him!

CXC barks out to Steele “Get up, bruh!” Steele is quickly up, ducking a Yakuza Kick. Steele fires off great one-two combinations, slicing through CXC’s boxing defense, which is pretty good. A short hook staggers the Maryland native, leading to Steele to take down CXC with a quick Belly to Belly Suplex. Steele covers, only gets two. Steele seems to have had enough.

SoR: Steele looks ready to end this one early…right, left, right jab!

Sound: They’re booing the crap out of him…

SoR: He shadowboxes…off the ropes and CXC delivers a HUGE Yakuza Kick out of nowhere! The Unhappy Meal Combo was not to be this time!

Sound: Look at his eyes, Steele may have gotten more of that than he wanted! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m rather impressed with Carter’s resiliency.

SoR: And his ability?

Sound: Still lacks. But some times, just laying the beat down is enough, no matter how precise or rough someone is when they go about it.

SoR: Abel is staggering up, Atomic Drop from Carter, he has a hold of the legs here…Wheelbarrow Suplex flattens the Gold Card holder! Steele is clearly off his game!

Sound: I think I spoke too soon about his technical repertoire, and CXC is building momentum!

Abel rises up as CXC bounces off the ropes and drives him down with a running bulldog. Abel is a little wobbly as he gets to his feet. Carter is smelling blood and he quickly attacks, striking down Abel with a Northern Lariat.

SoR: Square shot from Carter there!

Sound: Abel has no idea where he is, and Carter is barking and snarling. He’s sounding like RAMPAGE the UFC fighter, but he’s doing way more fighting!

SoR: Carter hooks the head…he’s got him up and JESUS FUNK! Carter obliterates Abel with the CHRONIK!

Sound: I have never seen a Jackhammer delivered with such ill-will…nasty maneuver! Oh damn it, I forgot this was inter-brand! KICK OUT ABEL!!

SoR: Carter hooks both legs…1…2…3!!!!!

Sound: Oh God Damn it all! He has ruined Ammunition’s perfect game!

SoR: You were just supporting Carter!

Sound: Freak occurrence. No more, no less.

Cherry: Here is your winner, representing Corruption, CALVIN X. CARRRRRRRTERRRRR!!!! Corruption wins a draft pick!

Calvin X. Carter (7.74 APS + 1.7 votes = 9.44 total)
Abel Steele (0.0 APS + 0.1 votes = 0.1 total)

“Who Shot Ya?” by Notorious B.I.G plays as CXC rolls away. He doesn’t even allow the ref to raises his hand. He looks down to the barely stirring Abel and shrugs before leaving, barb wire bat in tow. The crowd cheers on their hometown hero, who is triumphant.

SoR: Domination was the word for that. Abel came out pretty well, but CXC found a second gear and floored it.

Sound: We better not lose any one good because of his ineptitude. You realize we could lose the C-4 title?

SoR: Let’s hope that’s not the case…

The METAL-Tron cycles through the roster and names….then it goes black. The tron then reads…

TYRANT has been drafted to CORRUPTION

Sound: We have lost the World Champion! THE HELL!

“Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth hits as TYRANT runs out, right past CXC. Carter looks back as TyranT rolls into the ring, twirling his nightstick and dropping his title. He shoves the ref out of the way as Abel gets to his feet. Abel turns around and is struck in the face with the night stick! Abel crumples down as Tyrant strikes Abel all over his body.

SoR: THE FMW CHAMPION IS ASSAULTING THE GOLD CARD HOLDER! WHY?

Sound: Who cares, he deserves it for screwing over Ammunition!

TyranT: Ah told ya, boy! Ya would regret trying that crap at Supremacy! Ah’ ain’t forgot ‘bout ya little fake cash-in! Get it Straight, PunK! GET IT GAWD DAMN STRAIGHT!

Sound: Well, that explains it. Abel should have never put fear in Tyrant like that. The man does have heart issues!

Abel is clearly busted open as he pulls himself up. He turns around and is CRACKED in the collarbone by the night-stick handle. Abel yells in agony as TyranT offers a sick grin and repeatedly strikes the injured collarbone. Meanwhile, Carter has not left the ramp.

SoR: That was just heinous! He could’ve shattered his collarbone with that blast!

Sound: TyranT doesn’t look done, he has a pretty much done Abel to his feet. He lifts him in a vertical suplex…Uh oh…

TyranT shuffles over so that he stands directly over his title. He sits down, piledriving Steele head first into the FMW title as the crowd “oooohhhs”.

SoR: TYRANT BOMB ON THE TITLE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS!!!

Abel lies motionless as TyranT showboats to a chorus of boos. TyranT picks up his stick and approaches Abel, but CXC runs back to the ring as the crowd cheers.

Sound: Color me surprised at this!

CXC readies his bat to swing, and TyranT sees him. With a wild look, TyranT bails quickly, just managing to swipe his title and get out of harm’s way. Carter stares a hole into TyranT as CXC says “That’s enough, champ.” EMTs make their way down to assist Abel as Smitten walks out, a little concerned.

SoR: A brutal attack on our Gold Card holder just now, TyranT didn’t need to go as far as he did.

Sound: Fear does that to a man, but Abel might’ve suffered worse if Carter hadn’t come back.

Smitten oversees the EMTs as they strap Abel down to a body board. As the camera zooms in, it catches a nasty, large bruise in the attacked collarbone. The shoulder area has caved in somewhat as CXC looks on. His eyes go to the Gold Card Briefcase as Smitten motions for it. Carter intercepts it and stares at it. The crowd pops at this visage as well as the EMTs getting Abel out of the ring and on the stretcher. Abel tries to raise his hand to give an “I’m OK” signal but it’s nothing doing. Smitten takes the briefcase from Carter and walks away, rather upset.

SoR: We’ll have an update on Abel as soon as we get it…

Sound: Here’s my query. How bad is Abel hurt?

SoR: Not sure. More Ammunition after this.

We fade in backstage away from the carnage that has befallen Abel Steele. In front of a TV, watching it all stands a hoodie-clad Chris Austin, hood on head. The crowd boos as Austin doesn’t make a sound. He turns to leave but stops in his tracks by a visiting Nick Bryson, in ref shirt.

Bryson: Just the guy I was looking for. What’s up, Hoodie McGee?

A bit of the crowd chuckles as FMW’s student says nothing.

Bryson: Anyway, your match is coming up and you know I’m calling the shots. I think I have an idea to make your learning experience with the Saints an enjoyable one.

RCA: You do, do you?

Bryson: Indeed. See, I have a personal vendetta with these assholes and I think tonight is the night I remove them from my way. Well, with you and Alex I’m sure we can ‘work something out’ to make sure they’re completely embarrassed.

RCA: No thanks.

Austin goes to leave but Bryson grabs his arm. Austin snatches it away as the two men have now traded sides.

Bryson: And why not?

Alex O’Rion, dressed in gear walks in to a huge pop. Bryson and Austin notice O’Rion for a second or two.

O’Rion: I couldn’t help but to overhear your top-notch plan and I have to say it royally sucks. We don’t need nor want your shenanigans, bye.

Bryson: You do not want me as an enemy, O’Rion. I advise you to reconsider.

O’Rion: Why? The last time we crossed paths was on the big stage of Ultimatum 2, and we all know what happened to poor little Bry-Bry and his title reign that night…

The crowd pops as Bryson rolls his eyes, clearly not amused.

Bryson: Screw you Alex…McGee, what do you say?

RCA: I don’t need your help and I really don’t need Alex’s help to mow down Lois and the Fat Man. FMW brass required me to have a tag partner.

O’Rion: Well it’s settled, the Wayward Sons will go it ourselves.

RCA: The what?

O’Rion: I’ll tell you later, we’ve got a match now.

Bryson: Suit yourselves…just remember who’s top dog in that ring.

Bryson leaves with a scowl on his face. Austin faces his so called ‘brother’.

RCA: The Wayward Sons? The hell is that supposed to be?

O’Rion: Our team name. It owns and this isn’t a one time deal.

RCA: And why not? Because you think you need to keep an eye on me, and believe you owe some sort of debt to society?

O’Rion: Pretty much. Besides you asked for this. Now let’s go, as you would say…class is about to start.

Austin shakes his head and leaves. O’Rion chuckles to himself, winks to the camera for a loud pop and takes his leave as well.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

SoR: Well, I have to say that it doesn’t look good for Abel Steele after the heinous assault from TyranT, we’ll be sure to keep you updated.

Sound: I wonder what’ll happen to the Gold Card.

SoR: Word from the back is that Smitten will address the situation as soon as he can. But now, we have an inter-division tag team match, so let’s go to the ring.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is an Ammunition versus Corruption Tag Team match, and the winners will earn TWO DRAFT PICKS for their respective division!

“The One” by Slaughterhouse hits as Bryson makes his way down to boos. Bryson doesn’t acknowledge the crowd, merely brushes off his ref shirt.

Cherry: Introducing first the Special Guest Referee for this contest…NICK BRYSON!

SoR: I don’t like this, the Broken Saints are clearly at a disadvantage here. Bryson hates their guts, Austin and O’Rion won’t be playing any games tonight.

Sound: Eh. O’Rion may be a little rusty and judging by that last backstage confrontation, Bryson may not be so pro-Alex and Austin.

The familiar bell begins to toll as the crowd begins to cheer, either for the Saints or the actual classic of a song, who knows. “Hells Bells” by AC/DC starts up as Mark Johansson and Seth Omega, carrying an axe-handle, make their way out.

Cherry: Introducing first, representing the Broken Saints, at a combined weight of 540 pounds… MARK JOHANSSON AND SETH OMEGA!!!

SoR: I have to say, lovely theme.

Sound: You listen to rock?

SoR: I can’t listen to rock and roll?

Sound: Sure you can…just a little surprising is all. Anyway, I hope the technical masters of Ammunition wipe the floor with Corruption. We need a bounce back after Carter’s win over Steele.

The Saints eye Bryson, who looks at them with utter disdain. Omega points his axe-handle to Bryson as he mouths ‘I dare you to try and screw us’. Bryson smirks.

Carry on my wayward son, There’ll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, Don't you cry no more…

The crowd cheers for the intro of “Carry On Wayward Son” by Kansas. Alex O’Rion makes his way out to a huge pop and he soaks in that roar as if it was his first time through the curtain. Austin slowly slithers his way out, adjusting his right elbow pad and looking at O’Rion quizzically.

Cherry: Their opponents, at a combined weight of 476 pounds, Chris Austin and MAKING HIS RETURN TO FULL METAL WRESTLING…Alex O’Rion…THE WAYWARD SONS!

SoR: They’re rolling out the classics here…and what an ovation for Alex O’Rion!

Sound: Let’s just get this underway, I can play Rock Band or Guitar Hero at home. I’m here to call a match.

Bryson goes over his rules as both teams don’t break eye contact with one another. Omega and Austin prepare to start things off as Bryson signals for the bell. Omega mouths ‘I’ve been waiting for this’ as Austin just stands there. The crowd quickly begins a “WE WANT ALEX” chant.

SoR: Well these two have had quite the war of words lately, not surprised their starting off.

Sound: I’m siding with Austin here. I don’t care much for the excuse making but that punk Omega is parading an elimination, which he didn’t earn, like he won the damn cup. It’s asinine.

SoR: Omega and Austin tie up, Omega trying to use his mass to his advantage, and Austin quickly arm-drags the big man over. Omega is not one to shy away but he walks right into an elbow smash! Austin firing off hard left jabs now.

Sound: Austin, a fistfight is not what you want to get into with Omega.

SoR: Austin goes for the Irish Whip, Omega holds and pulls Austin into a hard left hand, dropping the Student of the Game!

Sound: He doesn’t look so smart now. Omega mounts, looking to rain down more blows and Austin quickly evades as Bryson yanks Omega away! I guess Bryson just doesn’t give a damn.

Alex O’Rion yells to Bryson “CUT THAT BULLSHIT!”

SoR: Omega fires some verbatim to Bryson as he has a tight headlock on now, Austin elbowing the midsection of Omega, breaking the hold and a quick enziguri staggers Omega! Austin shoots in and body slams the 300-plus pounder!

Austin grins as Omega quickly tries to shake the cobwebs loose. Meanwhile, Austin implements his ‘strategy’, flattening Omega down with a running elbow drop and then stomping on the left hand of Omega, then the right. This continues for a few seconds as Bryson is mouthing off at Johansson.

Sound: Oh, well this is intelligent. Seth’s a brawler, likes to use the hands, so take them away, he can’t lift, punch or do anything he likes to.

SoR: Good point, Sound. Austin off the ropes now and HUGE kneedrop to the left hand of Omega! Omega is obviously smarting from this assault.

Sound: If Austin has his way, he’ll shatter both of those soup-bones. Austin has Omega up, but he is ROCKED with a hard headbutt. Omega trying to shake the pain from his hands but the hesitation sees him taken down with a hard Lariat. Austin is now stomping away at the chest and hands of Omega!

RCA: YOU MAGGOTS REALLY THINK THE MICHELIN MAN CAN HANG WITH ME?!?!?

Sound: A beatdown and the badmouth, I’m starting to like this kid more and more.

SoR: Austin has Omega cornered now…he’s going for a Stinger Splash but Omega catches him and throws him down with a side slam! I would think about a tag if I were either man now!

Omega stomps on Austin’s head as he gets to all fours. Bryson admonishes him as Omega yells profanity. He places Austin in a Torture Rack and walks over to Mark, who tags Omega, scales the top rope and comes off with a flying elbow!

SoR: TOTAL SUBMISSION connects! Mark is the legal man now and he’s all over Austin with mounted punches! Alex is anxious to get into this one but Mark has Austin now, Irish Whip and a BIG Back Body Drop! Austin rolling out of the ring to regroup but Seth rolls him back in!

Sound: Austin scrambles up, Mark with the kick, DDT connects. Cover now…1….and Austin kicks out after a LONG one count. The Saints have no shot with this kind of officiating. I like it.

SoR: Mark is up, firing low left kicks to Austin, he Irish Whips him into the corner…Austin staggers out, Mark charges and is sent flying into the turnbuckle with a Overhead Belly to Belly Throw! Mark landed awkwardly there.

Sound: That’s the thing about Austin, the kid’s offense is absolutely lethal even when he’s on the ropes.

Austin gets up, holding the back of his head. He glares at Bryson and says “Stop trying to help me…I don’t need it” before tagging in Alex O’Rion to a GIANT pop.

SoR: And now the return of Alex O’Rion! Alex is soaking it all in as he stomps a mudhole into Johansson. Bryson with a deliberate 5 count before Alex breaks it off. Alex sends Mark into the ropes, drops him with a Spinning Heel Kick to the mush!

Sound: So far doesn’t look like he’s lost a step, I’m a bit surprised.

SoR: Alex bounces off the ropes, drops a knee to the face of Mark, he goes for a pin…1…and another long count from Bryson!

Alex looks to Bryson, asking “What the Hell?” Bryson shrugs. Alex shoves Bryson and Bryson shoves back. The crowd senses a confrontation, but Mark ends all of that with a “Broad Street Bundle” roll up on Alex.

SoR: 1…2…O’Rion got the shoulder up! Almost was an upset there. Alex gets to his feet and fires off a hard right, Mark returns the volley! Alex with the kick to the gut, he lifts for a suplex but Mark gets down and drops O’Rion with a Sleeper Slam!

Sound: O’Rion’s technique is a bit off, he didn’t execute the lift right.

SoR: And you know that how?

Sound: Trust me, I know. I also know that Alex kicked out after a two count. Mark is a bit frustrated but he’s keeping up the pressure. He has a slightly dazed O’Rion up and sticks him with a Northern Lariat to the back of the head!

SoR: Mark has Alex up again and he goes for the Irish Whip, O’Rion reverses and sends Mark flying over the ropes!

Mark lands somewhat rough as Bryson begins a count. At “3” Mark gets to the apron, only for Austin to run and knee Mark in the face, knocking him away from the apron. O’Rion takes this opportunity to test his aerial skill.

SoR: O’Rion runs, soars, SUICIDE DIVE wipes out Mark and this crowd is on its feet! O’Rion is feeling it now as he rolls Mark back in the ring. Alex is in the corner now, he’s calling for it!

The crowd seems to be at a fever pitch as Austin demands O’Rion to go for the kill instead of playing to the crowd. O’Rion shuffles and fires, but Mark ducks. O’Rion comes off the ropes and each man has a nasty collision thanks to stereo cross-body blocks.

SoR: Both men are down here and Omega is dying for a tag. Austin looks gigantically pissed. Each downed man is crawling and there’s the tag to Omega! Austin is tagged in quickly after!

A slugfest ensues. Omega starts to get the better of it, grimacing all the way due to previous hand damage and whips Austin into the ropes, dropping him with a back elbow. Austin is quickly up, swinging wildly as Omega catches the arm and goes into a Side Russian Legsweep. Omega covers and Austin kicks out at 2. Omega clubs Austin across the back, and whips him into the corner, or so he thinks as Austin counters and short-arms Omega into a rolling elbow. The tough-chinned Omega doesn’t go down but Austin bounces off the ropes and flies towards Omega, kneeing him in the face.

Sound: I think that was “New Age Punishment”, I haven’t seen a high knee delivered in that position before.

SoR: Austin isn’t going for the cover, he’s looking for more offense. He has Omega up, he headbutts him. He goes off the ropes but Omega manages to counter with a Samoan Drop! Cover…1…2…Austin gets the shoulder up. Omega has Austin hooked, he’s looking for the Tiger Driver, but his hands won’t let him interlock…

Sound: Austin spun out of it! He snapmares Omega over, HARD kick to the back he’s off the ropes and he NAILS him with the “Cram Session” Sliding D as made famous by Masato Tanaka! I really thought we would see Occam’s Razor there.

Austin stands up and stands on Omega’s hand, grinding his heel into them as he flips the bird at Mark. Mark tries to get into the ring and Bryson restrains him while Austin talks trash. Omega manages to get to his feet and when Austin turns around, he is crushed by a Running STO. Omega tags in Mark who goes for the cover. Austin kicks out at 2 and a half. Mark takes Austin to his feet and Austin rolls away from a Mark right hand. Austin fires back but Mark ducks. Austin’s momentum sends him into O’Rion, knocking him to a seated position on the apron.

SoR: Miscommunication for Austin and O’Rion and Mark takes advantage with a neckbreaker to Austin! Mark says this one is over as Seth is tagged in!

Seth yells out “This Means War!” He and Mark take off to opposite ropes towards a dazed Austin. As Mark gets to the ropes, Alex grabs his foot and pulls him out. Meanwhile, Omega swings for a lariat and Austin ducks. Omega barely stops himself from bowling over Bryson. Omega turns back to Austin who doubles over Omega and snaps him to the mat with a standing Whiplash Neckbreaker before going to the outside to assist Alex. Mark goes for an Irish Whip but it is countered by Alex into a powerslam. As Alex recovers, Mark sits himself up and Austin goes into action. Austin takes a running start then ambushes Mark, molly-whopping him with a WICKEDLY stiff Pump Kick to the face, to the ‘OOOHHH’ of the crowd!

SoR: OCCAM’S RAZOR! Mark is out!

Sound: I’m surprised his head is still on his shoulders the way he was cracked in the mouth.

Alex stares at Mark, somewhat shocked at the damage as Austin badmouths Mark before rolling into the ring. Seth takes down Austin with a rarely seen dropkick. Omega heads to the top rope as O’Rion starts to pull himself up onto the apron. Bryson lazily leans back on the ropes as Omega starts to stand, causing him to lose his balance and crotch himself on the ropes and tumble down as Austin scrambles away as if to avoid an aerial attack. Bryson is booed as neither Alex O’Rion nor Austin is sure about what happened. Bryson smirks.

SoR: BRYSON! Bryson’s inadvertent lackadaisical behavior just cost the Saints!

Sound: They don’t call it high-risk for nothing.

SoR: Austin is up not, trying to gain his bearings, blind tag by O’Rion! Seth is up to his feet, Austin is waiting for him and O’Rion is waiting for his spot...

Sound: Austin lifts Omega onto his shoulders and O’RION NAILS OMEGA IN WITH NS PRIDE!

The crowd goes nuts as Omega falls off of the shoulders of Austin, who is surprised at what just happened. O’Rion quickly covers as Bryson counts.

SoR: 1…2…3!!!! O’Rion returns triumphantly!

Cherry: Here are your winners…ALEX O’RIIIIION AND CHRIS AUSSSSSTIN!!!!

Alex O’Rion and Chris Austin (8.68 APS + 8.39 APS + 1.7 votes = 18.77 total)
Mark Johansson and Seth Omega (8.05 APS + 7.98 APS + 0.8 votes = 16.83 total)

O’Rion raises his hands triumphantly as Austin slithers away, having wanted to pin Omega himself. O’Rion and Austin talk over the match as the final sequences of the match are shown. As Alex and Austin see Bryson’s hand in their victory, they grow angry. Meanwhile, Bryson stalks Omega, waiting to strike.

SoR: Well, the Wayward Sons don’t look too happy about what has transpired but there are two draft picks to come as a result of their win.

Sound: I hope we get some one good.

SoR: And the counter is on!

Bryson yanks Omega up as Mark, rather groggy, tries to get into the ring. The lights flicker as the METAL-Tron cycles through various names and images of available superstars. It eventually settles on one name as Bryson goes to lift Omega for the Sickle Touch…

ROMEO has been drafted to AMMUNITION

SoR: HUGE PICKUP FOR THE BLUE DIVISION!

Sound: It’s about time he was plucked from the purgatory of Corruption, the former Abandoned Champion is finally somewhere he can really shine!

“Come to Life” by Alterbridge hits as Bryson looks for Romeo from the entrance way. The crowd pops as Romeo jumps the fan barrier and storms the ring.

SoR: Bryson sees Romeo, he drops Omega and decides it’s better for him to fight another day!

Sound: Wait a minute…O’Rion and Austin have cornered Bryson! I don’t think they were too happy about his assistance.

SoR: Bryson standing his ground here and Austin with a sole kick to Bryson’s gut! O’Rion follows up with a big uppercut! They’ve thrown Bryson to the wolves!

Sound: Bryson is looped and Romeo is waiting for him…

SoR: He has him! STRONGARM TAKEOVER to Bryson! Mark and Omega are up now, and Romeo motions for Omega to grab that axe-handle!

Sound: The following presentation is rated ‘A’ for ass-whooping.

SoR: But the lights flicker again…there’s still another draft pick left.

Sound: Let’s see who it is…

METAL-Tron cycles through names and images…and suddenly everything goes black.

???: WEEEEEEEEEE’RRRRRREEEE BAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!!

X has been drafted to AMMUNITION

“Freak on A Leash” by Korn hits as X, mike in hand, makes his way to the ramp, FOLLOWED by Saint Michael Dreamkiller and what looks to be a woman dressed in all black spandex from head to toe. The crowd gives a nostalgic pop before realizing who it is and booing. Alex O’Rion and the Broken Saints look on surprised as Austin gives a look of murder.

Sound: IT’S THE X-MAN! X himself has returned and it looks as though things have changed, Dreamkiller didn’t lead him out on that leash as usual!

SoR: A free-thinking X is as dangerous as they come!

X: Full…Metal…Wrestling. It’s been a long time since I’ve ripped…all of your beloved heroes apart. It has been…so long since I’ve felt the agony of another man in my hands…I’ve missed that feeling. Oh how I’ve missed my playground.

The crowd boos as Austin paces like a caged animal. O’Rion tells Austin to remain calm as Romeo, having dealt with X in the past, grits his teeth. Dreamkiller cackles as X gives him a look, quieting the manipulative Dreamkiller.

X: I’ve returned…for more pain. More damage. I lie awake at night, reliving all of the hell I put Romeo through. I lie awake…thinking about how I’ve thrown Chris off of Mount Vesuvius and ruined his special night of Catalyst. I realize…that I was being selfish. I can’t let those two enjoy the fun for themselves. It’s time…to spread the love.

SoR: FMW is on notice here, X is back and he’s looking for carnage.

X: I missed…you, Full Metal Wrestling. But you will never forget me. What I do in Full Metal Wrestling will be too devastating to block out…and that feeling will caress your minds and body in heinous ways, ways you never thought possible. FMW I’m going to tear this federation apart, and rebuild it in my image…I’m back…let’s play.

X is booed as Dreamkiller signals that it is over for all who oppose him. “Freak on a Leash” by Korn plays as X and company take their leave. O’Rion and Austin trudge away, talking as The Broken Saints fume, having found that Bryson has escaped during X’s promo. The Saints raise the arms of one another as X merely shakes his head.

SoR: Two big pickups for Ammunition, I can’t wait to see Romeo in action, but I shudder to think of what X may do.

Sound: Ammunition just got a lot interesting.

SoR: Indeed. More Ammunition after this!

We fade into a candlelit undisclosed area. Gabriel Crow sits, a look of malice upon his painted face.

Crow: Ever since Lethal Injection, I have yet to hear the end of how I was incapacitated by Drew Michaels. No one seems to care that I pushed him to a limit never see before. No one seems to care that while he may have bested me, I have defeated the man who owns his soul.

Crow inhales eerily as the flames of the candles sway harshly to his cold breath.

Crow: Now, I have a chance to wipe away that stench from all of these piss-ants’ memories. People will no longer remember Drew Michaels’ lucky triumph; they will remember my dark retribution as it destroys Michaels’ soul. Revenge will be served ice cold. I will relish in it.

Crow stands up as he makes eye contact with the camera.

Crow: Pay close attention to what I intend to do tonight. They should’ve never given me a second chance…because what happens to Michaels will be on their hands. And as for the portly Kaoru…

Crow turns to start his leave.

Crow: Just stay out of my way.

???: Or what?

Crow’s head whips to the side as we see Kaoru standing a few feet away from Crow’s area.

Crow: You don’t want the answer to that.

Kaoru: Yet I asked.

Crow: Kaoru, stay out of my way or you too will suffer my wrath.

Kaoru: Gabriel, you and Michaels will understand that the most dangerous man resides in between. I will beat that into you and Michaels.

Kaoru leaves as Crow seethes in anger.

Crow: Big mistake, Hanayama…big mistake.

Last edited by RCA on Mon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

SoR: And we’re back, and it’s almost time for the Main Event! But before we get into that, How about Ammunition’s Draft thus far?

Sound: I say that Big Blue made out handsomely. Granted we lost TyranT, but our gains more than made up for it. Besides, TyranT as FMW Champion isn’t really tied to a brand.

SoR: Good point, Sound. So we have acquired Romeo and the returning X!

Sound: Romeo is the jewel of this class, the man’s ruthlessness and cunning has turned him from mid-card stud to main event player. I think he will flourish here. As for X? His return makes me shudder, but he’s a former Ultraviolent and Television Champion, and with X in the driver’s seat, not Dreamkiller, there is no telling what could happen.

SoR: Well, X does have unfinished business with Romeo as well as Chris Austin.

Sound: I’d steer clear if I was either one of them. Anyway, let’s get to our Main Event.

Cherry: The Following Contest is a TRIPLE THREAT match for the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Championship!

“Oh Death” by Jen Titus hits to a sizable negative reaction. Gabriel Crow wastes no time getting to the ring, a serious glare on his face.

Cherry: Introducing the challengers. First, from Dallas, Texas weighing 245 pounds…GABRIEL CROW!

SoR: Well, after a decisive loss at Lethal Injection, Crow is looking to bounce back.

Sound: Meh. He got knocked out. I don’t know why he’s getting another shot but maybe he won’t show ill-effects after what had to be a concussion sustained at the knee of Drew Michaels.

“Take Sword pt. 1” by RZA” hits as the arena dims. Kaoru walks out to the low bass, staring straight ahead. He takes his time getting to the ring, not taking his eyes away from the pacing Crow.

Yo, aiyo, chumps are in trouble, boy, tongue pay double, boy
I'm trump tight, you better go home, and cuddle, boy
I leave you ducks in a puddle, buried under cuz of rubble
Turn your body, to sparks and stubbles

Cherry: Second, from the Ryukyu Islands of Japan, weighing 320 pounds…KAORU HANAYAMA!

SoR: This mountain of a man could be the C-4 champion at the end of it. Scary.

Sound: True, but I expect him to be the factor. Drew and Crow will have to team up and take him down, or he dominates. After what he did to Kelson…this man may be on the wave of momentum needed to win.

Yeah, It's been a ride...
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

“Not Afraid” by Eminem hits as the arena resembles a UFC-like entrance atmosphere. Drew Michaels makes his way out to a HUGE pop, title on waist, trailed by Dante Jones. As Drew gets to the end of the ramp, Dante gives him the pre-fight treatment before leaving.

Cherry: And their opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing 235 pounds, the FMW C-4 Champion…DREW MICHAELS!

SoR: AND CROW GOES FLYING OVER THE ROPES! Plancha wipes out the champion before he’s looking!

Sound: Might be more to the bird name than meets the eye.

SoR: Crow has Michaels here, but Michaels fights away, look at the crisp jabs from the revamped Michaels!

Sound: I really like how Kaoru is letting these guys go at it, if they keep this pace up Kaoru should have no issue picking apart what’s left.

SoR: Michaels rams Crow into the ring apron, and now he’s got the title and his t-shirt off and the belt is handed to the ref. Crow is tossed into the ring and the bell rings!

Sound: Now, those jabs Michaels threw won’t count. Having used closed-fists before the match started is fair game, now, a penalty is in place.

SoR: Michaels goes for the mount, he’s whaling away at Crow with those nasty forearms, and Kaoru makes his move with a huge stomp to Michaels’ back!

Sound: Let’s see what the big man brings to the table. I hear he’s more technically adept than the average hoss and I hope it holds true.

Kaoru wastes no time imposing his will on Crow, snatching him to his feet and drilling Crow with a Belly to Belly suplex. Crow writhes in pain and Kaoru, patiently yet quickly turns his focus to Michaels, who has pulled himself up to the corner. Kaoru manhandles Michaels and delivers a Big Show-like chop to Michaels’ chest before beating down Michaels with numerous forearm clubs across the back.

SoR: Kaoru is opening up here, spreading the pain towards both competitors!

Sound: I like this, he picks his spots, and he unleashes with fury. This is a fine quality in a, I guess, young guy.

SoR: How old is he anyway?

Sound: Roster guide doesn’t say. You can ask if you want.

SoR: I’ll pass.

Sound: SOUND decision, one I will also make.

SoR: Crow won’t be deterred here, he gets a chop block onto the larger Kaoru, stopping him from following up on Michaels. Kaoru trying to shake it off but Crow off the ropes, and damn near cuts his leg off with a vicious Chop Block!

Sound: Tried and true approach to a Power-based guy, take his legs from him.

SoR: Crow is going for a leg submission, but Kaoru fights him away. Kaoru is back up but Michaels is on him now, hard forearm shots to the face.

Sound: Michaels is more of a fighter and brawler than wrestler, he’s really upped his game in terms of striking and amateur style throws, you know MMA like, but a slugfest isn’t the best course of action here with a much larger competitor.

Kaoru tries to shake off the cobwebs, but Michaels fires a high kick to the head and that sends Kaoru to a knee with the ‘Krispy Kreme’ look in his eye.

Sound: That might, however.

SoR: Michaels bounces off the ropes and a dropkick sends the big man tumbling out the ring! He’s subject to a twenty count and Michaels is right after him, taking the fight to you as usual.

Sound: Crow is on his way as well!

Michaels rams Kaoru back first into the steps as the ref begins his twenty count. As Michaels stomps away at Kaoru, Crow makes his move, flattening the champion with a Backdrop Driver of sorts on the outside. Crow tosses Michaels into the ring as he stomps away at Kaoru.

SoR: Ref is up to 5 now as Crow looks to maintain control. He has the behemoth up, hard headbutt to Kaoru. He goes to whip into the ringpost, but Kaoru blocks it and hip tosses Crow into the barricade!

Sound: The man’s strength is unreal. Crow is staggering up, he might be a little woozy and rightfully so!

SoR: Crow turns around, and KAORU BLASTS HIM WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK! This man’s agility for his size is frightening!

Sound: FMW has themselves a good one, I’d say.

Kaoru rolls back into the ring as Michaels gets to his feet. Seeing Michaels a little slow, Kaoru rotates his arm, possibly looking for the Goliath Lariat. He bounces against the ropes and goes to swing, but Michaels counters into an armbar takedown, which he floats over from into a half-crab on the earlier attacked knee! Michaels holds the back of his neck, massaging it as he cranks the half-crab. Kaoru’s face actually shows pain as he claws for the ropes.

SoR: Kaoru may have to use his rope break here, I don’t think he’ll tap so easy.

Sound: I think Michaels has the hold cinched in better than we think, Kaoru has the strength to kick away from this as he did to Crow earlier, but he’s having trouble...AH! Michaels has a thigh-held half-crab, wonderful strategy!

SoR: Kaoru is stretching here, and KAORU gets the ropes, he has no rope breaks now!

Sound: The lack of rope breaks has cost people in C-4 title matches before, ask Chris Austin and Hannibal Frost.

Michaels releases the hold as Kaoru rises, obvious limp. Michaels grabs Kaoru and in a show of strength, drops Kaoru damn near on his head with an Exploder Suplex as Crow rolls back into the ring!

SoR: What a move from Michaels, 320 pounds crashing down on the head and neck with the Exploder!

Sound: Michaels isn’t the most technically crisp, but even Akiyama would be proud of that one!

SoR: Crow makes his move here, high knee to a rising Michaels sends the champion barreling into the turnbuckle. Michaels staggers back, Crow with a thunderous Double A Spinebuster!

Sound: Crow with the first cover of the match, only gets one and a half! And Kaoru is starting to rise up!

SoR: Crow with the hard elbow shot to the champion, Irish Whip, and Michaels ducks the clothesline…he’s on the rebound, Crow with a Leap Frog over Michaels…KAORU OUT OF NOWHERE CATCHES CROW AND POWERSLAMS HIM!

Sound: Bad. Frickin. Ass.

SoR: Michaels catches himself, he’s not deterred! Michaels rocks Kaoru with a flying forearm, Michaels charges, Kaoru has him clutched! GAME OF DEATH! Those vicious headbutts to the chest and face of Michaels are eating him alive!

Sound: But look, Kaoru transitions right into the ‘Senkaku Plunge’ Sambo Suplex! He covers…1…2…NO! Michaels got the shoulder up!

SoR: Kaoru still not losing his composure, he moves on to Crow here and he gives him a Uranage…Kaoru is heading UP!

Sound: This can not be good…

Kaoru steadies himself as the crowd is on its feet. Kaoru dives and NAILS a big frog splash onto the downed Crow!

Sound: With Michaels still down, we have a new champ after that, has to be!

SoR: Kaoru hooks the leg, and 1…2…THRE-NO! Crow kicked out!

Sound: How the hell, Kaoru flattened him!

SoR: And now Kaoru, who rarely goes for high-risk, is showing frustration!

As Kaoru bends down to lift up Crow, Michaels sneaks in and slaps a Guillotine on Kaoru and begins to fire the knees to the giant’s face!

SoR: REVELATIONS! Michaels has really picked his spot now and Kaoru is getting crushed by those knees!

Sound: Kaoru is taking them like a champ, but eventually he’ll fade!

SoR: That’s the sixth knee, and the seventh drops Kaoru to a knee!

Sound: Michaels just delivered four more and Kaoru might be going night-night!

SoR: The ref checks the arm…it drops once!

Sound: Twice…Michaels might have another KO to his list!

SoR: Ref raises the arm again…Kaoru kept it up, JUST BARELY! Michaels knees him again, but Crow with a stinging enziguri to the side of Michaels’ head gets him to release the hold…

As Kaoru rolls away slowly to the corner, we can see that he’s busted open. Crow meanwhile grabs a slightly bleeding Michaels around the throat and gives him the…

SoR: ONE WAY TRIP STRAIGHT TO HELL! Big Chokeslam from Crow to Michaels! He covers!

Sound: 1…2…THR-NO! The champ got the shoulders up!

Crow is throwing a huge fit as both Michaels and Kaoru start to rise. Michaels pulls himself up and Kaoru is right after, knocking Michaels to the apron with a bulrush. As Crow argues with the ref, Kaoru readies that right arm and runs to the ropes. Crow turns around…THWACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOHHHH!!!!

SoR: GO! LIATH! LARIATOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sound: Jesus effin’ Christ he got all of it, seems like a part of the big man’s arm caught him in the face!

Kaoru shoots the half and we see that Crow’s lip is busted, but other than that Crow hasn’t moved. Kaoru covers!

SoR: 1…2…NO! Michaels interrupted the count with a diving axe handle to Kaoru’s head!

Sound: He never dies does he?

SoR: Kaoru is up slowly…Michaels readies…SALVATION! The Busaiku Knee Kick sends Kaoru out of the ring! Michaels covers the downed Crow!

Sound: 1…2…3!!!!! Michaels has done it again!

Crow kicks out about 2 seconds too late as Michaels rolls away, triumphant. “Not Afraid” by Eminem plays as Michaels holds his title high.

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STILL FMW C-4 CHAMPION…DREEEEEWWW MIIIIIICHAELS!!!!!

Drew Michaels (8.56 APS + 1.1 votes = 9.66 total)
Kaoru Hanayama (8.49 APS + 0.9 votes = 9.39 total)
Gabriel Crow (7.97 APS + 0.4 votes = 8.37 total)

SoR: Michaels notches his fifth successful defense, what a contest!

Sound: Each man, had their moments, and either man could’ve won it, I thought Kaoru had it after that devastating Lariat, and while he was the deciding factor, it wasn’t in his favor.

SoR: Well, that’s all the time we have I think…for Dalby Sound, I’m Son of…

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits as FMW Commish Christian G. Smitten saunters his way out, now in possession of the Gold Card. He has a scowl on his face as he looks at Michaels, who has stopped celebrating. A bleeding Kaoru, in no mood, leaves through the crowd in an angered huff. Crow is still a little dazed.

Smitten: No, Michaels, I am not sorry for ruining your little moment. What I have to say is more important anyway.

Crowd boos.

Smitten: SHUT UP! Now, thanks to TyranT’s assault on Abel Steele, Steele has suffered a severely broken collarbone and a serious, but not severe concussion. His injuries may be too grave for him to return at all, let alone anytime in the near future. Which brings me to this lovely little trinket…

Smitten holds up the Gold Card, staring at it with fond memories.

Smitten: You know, it’s pretty laughable that no one can stay healthy long enough to use it. Maybe Abel should have cashed in at Supremacy. Maybe I should have let Flare’s cash-in count at Ultimatum 2. At least when I held it, I made history by cashing it in on John Derrick to win the FMW title.

Crowd boos as Smitten gives an evil grin.

Smitten: I should keep the card myself and cash it in to become a Two-time FMW champion, a never before done feat that would surely cement my legacy. I know Drew would love that, but I am an Honorable and Fair Judge, Jury and Executioner. Nevertheless, it PAINS me to say that there will be yet ANOTHER GOLD CARD GAUNTLET MATCH! Qualifiers will be held at 11.2 and the winners advance to Catalyst to do battle for the Gold Card!

SoR: Big News from the Law of FMW!

Sound: Whoever wins it, please use it. I don’t care if you fail, just use it.

Smitten: Since this is the cycle of the FMW Games, just imagine the bragging rights a division could garner with winning the Gold Card. I’ll have you know that no brand not colored Blue has had a superstar win it, so maybe Ammunition strikes again. With that said, Sonny, take us out.

SoR: Well, per the Commish’s orders, I’m Son of Repoman and for my esteemed partner Mr. Dalby Sound…

Sound: How respectful of you, sir.

SoR: Good night from Ammunition 11.1! Check FMW.com for FMW Games standings updates following the 11.1 broadcasts!

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits as we fade to logo.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: And Ammunition is up. It's a day or so behind what I wanted but hey. Anyway, read, feedback, criticize, suggest and all of that good stuff. I hope you guys enjoy it. I can't give props to staff since I wrote everything but I'll pat myself on the back about that. Anyway, my own IC comments will come later.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: instant thoughts on the show is I hated the end, with the gold card vacated again, IC wise it's terrible, if i were a fan I'd be none to happy. That's my only stab at an otherwise fine show. Yay for X coming back. And I'm liking the world champ on our brand too.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:17 pm

^ Tell that to Abel Steele. Not much else we can do other than just give it to somebody else.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

You should had the Million Dollar Celt come in and buy Steele's gold card from him because Steele has gone bankrupt and needs to feed his family, then have Million dollar Celt laugh Manically while shouting that everyone has a price. Then you could have channelled that into a feud between The Million Dollar Celt and his man servant Seth by having the MDC give Seth the card for safe keeping only for Seth to finally stand up to MDC and claim possession of the card for himself! They only way to settle that feud would be the traditional FMW Purple Bar Cage Match.

Million Dollar Celt would lose the Gold Card to Seth when his new manager Sensational Faith botches throwing brass knuckles into the cage and Seth uses them to win. In the next couple of shows Million Dollar Celt starts blaming all his problems on Sensational Faith and it gets to the point where it looks like MDC might hit her but wait! Macho Man Mark Johannson makes the pre-emptive save leading to a feud between the two with Sensational Faith watching on the sidelines unable to make a choice. Million Dollar Celt wins when shockingly Sensational Faith helps him win his final encounter with Macho Mark at Metalmania IV.

Not long after that Million Dollar Celt and Sensational Faith are drawn into another feud when they appear on Rowdy Chris Austin's interview show, The Classroom, and MDC get's upset with some jibes sent his way from RCA. That'll lead up to a pretty nifty Last Man Standing match.

See kids, booking is easy! Now cue my music!

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! MillionDollarCelt

Ha Ha Ha, It's a shame to say everyone's got a price, too many lies, TOO MANY LIES!

OHHHHHHHHHHH I'll MAKE YOU BELIEVE; MONEY MONEY MONNNEEEEYYYY
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm

OOC: Good job Eddie, Alex, and Sleggy. Very very quick turnaround for this show and a very good read.

+ Two very good back and fourth matches for the last two matches.
+ Very clear draft results, made it stand out.
+ Very quick turn around, another very good thing.
+ MOAR SMITTEN PLZ

- Two no shows made for two very predictable results.
- The Gold Card vacated again is very sad, but very fair.
- A little clusterfucked at the very end of the tag match, also we need MOAR AXE HANDLE SMASH.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Apathy: I endorse Celt joining the fray for the Gold Card. If only for the fact that since I already know I'm being entered once I defeat the nameless no one at Corruption, I'd like to further embarrass him by taking something I know I deserve.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:50 pm

I'll join this as well, lord knows we need a hero to win this gauntlet...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am

OOC: You don't get entered or just jump in. There will be qualifying matches at 11.2 as Smitten said. At least I'm pretty sure I wrote that. As it were...

IC:

I'm not really feeling lecture-giving at this moment. I had a personal goal to outperform Alex O'Rion and that is something that I failed miserably in. Granted, I would have still been able to eradicate Mark or Seth, but to be upstaged and out-performed by someone who hadn't wrestled in over nine months?

Even if he is an O'Rion, and my apparent older brother?

That is completely unacceptable.

Now I have to settle for a damned de facto, TAINTED, proxy win over Seth Omega and his faggotry-drenched friend Marky Mark. I made a statement at Lethal Injection, I was supposed to make another and I didn't do that. I should have broken Omega's goddamn hands and made sure to shatter Mark's face when I had the chance.

FMW, I really am not pleased with you having to witness a let down such as this. As the Student-Teacher of the Game, I hold myself to a higher standard and if I do not reach that standard, I can not deem upon you all the standard that should be reached.

The only positive is that my record looks a little better and I hold a victory over dear Drew's band of merry maggots and Bryson did all he can to make sure it wasn't earned.

This is ridiculous. Ridiculous right down to the very root. I am somewhat at a loss to what the lesson is for today.

Fuck it, there isn't one. There is nothing worth learning from this display, except that Alex O'Rion can still go.

Gah. Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:17 am

I have a question? Who the hell is the what's his name stealing MY spotlight? And how dare HE lay his hand on ME! I'm A big time Movie star and your future WORLD CHAMPION! I will not be made a fool of! The powers that be better do something about this and they better do it soon or I won't be able to be held responsible for what I do next.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am

RCA wrote:
OOC: You don't get entered or just jump in. There will be qualifying matches at 11.2 as Smitten said. At least I'm pretty sure I wrote that. As it were...

IC:

I'm not really feeling lecture-giving at this moment. I had a personal goal to outperform Alex O'Rion and that is something that I failed miserably in. Granted, I would have still been able to eradicate Mark or Seth, but to be upstaged and out-performed by someone who hadn't wrestled in over nine months?

Even if he is an O'Rion, and my apparent older brother?

That is completely unacceptable.

Now I have to settle for a damned de facto, TAINTED, proxy win over Seth Omega and his faggotry-drenched friend Marky Mark. I made a statement at Lethal Injection, I was supposed to make another and I didn't do that. I should have broken Omega's goddamn hands and made sure to shatter Mark's face when I had the chance.

FMW, I really am not pleased with you having to witness a let down such as this. As the Student-Teacher of the Game, I hold myself to a higher standard and if I do not reach that standard, I can not deem upon you all the standard that should be reached.

The only positive is that my record looks a little better and I hold a victory over dear Drew's band of merry maggots and Bryson did all he can to make sure it wasn't earned.

This is ridiculous. Ridiculous right down to the very root. I am somewhat at a loss to what the lesson is for today.

Fuck it, there isn't one. There is nothing worth learning from this display, except that Alex O'Rion can still go.

Gah. Class Dismissed.

OOC: Mine was more heelish diatribe than actually involving myself.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 am

Cute Chris, really fucking cute.

You think almost breaking my hands was going to save you from a beating? Yet you worked so hard only to be upstaged by your "brother". Not only were you upstaged by your "brother" you were upstaged by another former FMW Champion named Nick Bryson.

You lucky little bastard, you have a Hayabusa Cup in your back pocket and you still need the help of two former FMW Champions to beat a team of guys who have never held anything in FMW?

Fucking sad. Whatever floats your boat Chris, enjoy your tainted victory. Now I have a much bigger fish to fry.

Nick Bryson you sorry sack of shit, I'm going to murder you for screwing me out of a chance to make Skyler into the proverbial bitch that he truly is. Countdown the days, a family reunion is about to occur...a very very bloody reunion.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:07 am

You didn't hear a word I said did you?

I have no desire to enjoy this win. I am not happy about it and I don't want to be thanks to the circumstances surrounding it. Truthfully I think that I may have underestimated you both.

So yeah, I'll say it. I am not happy with this win. This win is about as legit as your so-called "pin" over me in the Hayabusa Cup that still doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

But I have discovered that I actually broke your left hand. Given that you are a southpaw, that can't be comfy. But you know what, props to you. you may be an idiotic piece of shit that should shut up more often than not, but you're tough because despite that, you still threw those left hands. Obviously tougher than Crash Scene with their sprained wrists.

Oh well, sucks to be your next opponent now that you've got a bit of a club like weapon, but at least they see a weakness that can be exploited if they're any good.

But in sum?

[GSP]I am not impressed by my performance.[/GSP] Not proud of it, or the so called win I didn't earn.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 am

Jaro wrote:
^ Tell that to Abel Steele. Not much else we can do other than just give it to somebody else.

I could've sworn our last conversation was along the lines of:

"Why don't you just take an extended break instead of quitting because you still have a little time to cash in the Gold Card"

I guess not.....
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

OOC: ...what?

Last time I talked to Jaro about you, he said you were done.

And now, you're not? You guys are killing me. Killing me.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 am

I did pretty much tell Jaro I was over it. My recollection of events after that though is that he talked me into taking an extended break rather than full quitting which I thought I agreed to.

Now I'm not gonna go gettin upset or anything because well..... fact is I initially wanted to quit anyway so Jaro never had to make me any kind of deal. I was just a bit shocked to see the Gold Card stripped from me is all.

EDIT: and I was under much stress at the time and basically every little thing was just too much to deal with, so maybe what I thought i heard is not what the agreement was?? Suffice to say work has been sorted the family is back on track and I see myself back in action sometime soon
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 am

OOC: OK, well think it over, let me know what you want to do and we'll go from there.

EDIT: So you see yourself back in action pretty soon and I just wrote a shattered collarbone/serious concussion on one of AMM's best players during the cycle of brand wars.

Damn it to hell. D\'oh

But I think I might have a plan. Will keep you and Jaro posted.

But as I am sure you know, the Gold Card wouldn't have been taken from you if there was any chance you were coming back/just going on break. I dislike that this has happened however and this will be sorted out.

Last edited by RCA on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 am

RCA wrote:
You didn't hear a word I said did you?

I have no desire to enjoy this win. I am not happy about it and I don't want to be thanks to the circumstances surrounding it. Truthfully I think that I may have underestimated you both.

So yeah, I'll say it. I am not happy with this win. This win is about as legit as your so-called "pin" over me in the Hayabusa Cup that still doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

But I have discovered that I actually broke your left hand. Given that you are a southpaw, that can't be comfy. But you know what, props to you. you may be an idiotic piece of shit that should shut up more often than not, but you're tough because despite that, you still threw those left hands. Obviously tougher than Crash Scene with their sprained wrists.

Oh well, sucks to be your next opponent now that you've got a bit of a club like weapon, but at least they see a weakness that can be exploited if they're any good.

But in sum?

[GSP]I am not impressed by my performance.[/GSP] Not proud of it, or the so called win I didn't earn.

I'm sorry? Did you just do a faceish thing while being a heel?

Fucking amazing Chris...really amazing. You're right, your win doesn't matter and neither does that pin but if you think this is over between us you're wrong. One of these days our paths will cross again, and when they do...well I owe you a bit of a broken bone don't I?

As far as my next opponent or opponents I only have this to say to them. If they are dumb enough to try and attack this hand, I may be dumb enough to start wrapping my arm in a chain to knock some sense into their skulls. Also let it be known that as far the Gold Card goes, I'm not sure if I even want a part of it anymore.

I want Nick Bryson at 11.2, this is far from over. I want to BURY Nick Bryson's career like he BURIED my hopes of taking Skyler's belt. So Nick, I'm proposing to you this. I'm sick of you putting your fucking nose in my business. You want to run around and attack me from behind, you want to run around and attack Mark from behind, you want to destroy the Saints. You want way too much Mr. Bryson...

11.2, I want you in a buried alive match. Drew is going to be down one cousin by the time this war is over...

EDIT: OOC: Couldn't we just wait and have Abel vs the Winner of this tournament for the Gold Card?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 am

No, I didn't do a faceish thing. I don't study and prepare just to not perform as I should and then have someone basically give me the answer key to the test. I don't care for dishonesty in my classroom, it defeats the purpose of putting the work in as I do.

A compliment has no alignment. All I said was you have a pretty good pain tolerance. That was it. Doesn't change how much I loathe you.

OOC: That's possible, but given that TyranT took out Abel, that may also be a possibility.

But I don't think I can go against Smitten's word, he's a pretty honest man, even if cut-throat and devious.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:14 am

RCA wrote:
OOC: OK, well think it over, let me know what you want to do and we'll go from there.

EDIT: So you see yourself back in action pretty soon and I just wrote a shattered collarbone/serious concussion on one of AMM's best players during the cycle of brand wars.

Damn it to hell. D\'oh

But I think I might have a plan. Will keep you and Jaro posted.

But as I am sure you know, the Gold Card wouldn't have been taken from you if there was any chance you were coming back/just going on break. I dislike that this has happened however and this will be sorted out.

Well I am now thinking that I will still be out until end of June due to my role in the local play as we had previously discussed. I already have a half a promo written.

Hell if the next V&P was finishing before 14th June I'd probably even be able to knock something up for that but I'd have to miss the rest of June anyway so what's the point

Sorry for the dramas. I was really struggling for a couple of weeks mostly with work.

I had a run of about a month there having to go out to clients and tell them that their business is going no where and they cannot repay the debt they have now, let alone the extra finance they were asking for for the upcoming season. Some of these guys have had the family farm passed gown as 3rd or 4th generation and now they look like having to sell up through no fault of their own. It was really hard to deal with, especially seeing grown men cry (or do a really shithouse job of pretending they weren't).

It was effecting my mood at home and work and I pretty much didn't want to get out of bed in the morning

Anyway we got together as a region at work last week and talked through some of the shit that's been going on and while it still sucks I at least feel now like I'm not alone and that it's not my fault as the bearer of bad news.

Dunno whether or not anyone really cares but that's where my head was at when I initially said I wanted to quit...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 am

OOC: Sorry to hear that Abel, hope you get better.

Also, it would be hard to go against Smitten's word, but who is to say we couldn't have Abel vs Tourney Winner vs TyranT?

Several booking options with this, something we will have to look more into.

IC: Yeah yeah, I have a high pain tolerance and I also have a loathing for you. That hatred made for a very interesting match up no? The stiffness in the kicks, the lack of pull in the punches, it was truly a case of a very strong style kind of match. We will have to do it again...if only to get rid of misplaced aggression.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 am

Omega wrote:
+ MOAR SMITTEN PLZ

You're all cunts, an no ammount of Abel Steele crying in hospital is going to change my mind that he was an aweful man to hold the Gold Card. In fact, since he's gone and been fragile, I think this is a perfect time to use him as an example of why I expect the FMW roster to be the strongest, undefeatable bunch of mother fuckers around. I never got injured. I've taken death defying falls, had my head smashed with ladders, tables, chairs, belts, chain, you name it. Never once have I succumbed to an injury.

A memo to Full Metal Wrestling.

IF YOU ARE INJURED, EITHER BY YOUR OWN DOING OR THE DOING OF OTHERS, I WILL TAKE THINGS FROM YOU!

Whether this is money, championship belts, opportunities, Gold Cards, etc, will differ from a case to case basis. But if you can't work, then why should I allow you to hold on to or take such valuable things which can give others a chance.

This is the real world kiddies. This is how it works.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 am

And that's why I have a really really hard club on my arm. Because it hurts and all but in the words of Kimbo Slice...

"Nigga gotta eat."
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 am

Omega wrote:

I want Nick Bryson at 11.2, this is far from over. I want to BURY Nick Bryson's career like he BURIED my hopes of taking Skyler's belt. So Nick, I'm proposing to you this. I'm sick of you putting your fucking nose in my business. You want to run around and attack me from behind, you want to run around and attack Mark from behind, you want to destroy the Saints. You want way too much Mr. Bryson...

11.2, I want you in a buried alive match. Drew is going to be down one cousin by the time this war is over...

We should talk...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 am

Tromboner Man wrote:

IF YOU ARE INJURED, EITHER BY YOUR OWN DOING OR THE DOING OF OTHERS, I WILL TAKE THINGS FROM YOU!

OOC: Mark out.

IC:

Well, thank God I just wrap shit up and keep moving. Then again, I don't have anything to be taken from me to my knowledge. Still, that fucking 35 foot fall hurt like a bitch. Wrestled the next night.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 am

Luck.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Abel, the last time we talked you said you were quitting "indefinitely" and your return to FMW was a big "maybe". I have it on record. Record don't lie.

Then you no-showed and disappeared off the face of the Earth.

That said, if you're not actually leaving, I can fix it. Papa Jaro can fix anything.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next