Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+6
Rottata
Tromboner Man
Jeff
Lazyking
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 pm

I’m a rockstar, I’m a dealer
I’m a servant, I’m a leader
I’m a savior, I’m a sinner, I’m a killer
I’ll be anything you want me to be

Silent as a witness
Make your heart race with a death kiss
I’m a soldier in a blood war
In the peace corp, I am everything you'll ever be

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! Ammnewlogodraft

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! Sydney-opera-house-normal

Hostyle: Orale, hermanos y hermanas, fellow innovators and cock-jockeys, and welcome to Ammunition 12.1, live from beautiful Sydney, Australia! My name is Hostyle, and as always, with me is my broadcast partner, the one and only Dalby Sound!

Sound: That’s right, Jose. The one and only.

Hostyle: I’ve missed that dry wit indeed, Dalbs. We’re just days following the huge Catalyst event that culminated the entire FMW Games tournament, and... well... Ammunition lost both War Games and the FMW Games!

Sound: Anyone could’ve won the Games, but we didn’t lose because we were the inferior brand, skills-wise. In fact, we still have the most technically sound wrestlers in all of FMW. What really happened out there, and I’ve seen it with my own two eyes because I was calling the War Games match, is that FMW fell apart.

Hostyle: That’s right, Team Ammunition was honestly the most skilled and most stacked team in the War Games, but tensions, friendly fire and downright betrayal hurt our chances. We were already hurt in the beginning when Romeo turned his back on his team by attacking Alex O’Rion.

Sound: Team Ammunition almost managed to go all the way thanks to RCA, but if that little fiasco in the early goings didn’t happen, we would’ve had a much better chance of winning War Games, and by extension, the tournament.

Hostyle: And that’s why Alex O’Rion will get his chance at revenge tonight as he faces Romeo’s bodyguard and enforcer Tiberius Jefferson in Jefferson’s official FMW debut! Romeo was severely injured at the hands of a very angry Chris Austin, which is why his bodyguard is now officially wrestling his matches!

Sound: O’Rion is a crafty veteran and definitely has more experience, but Jefferson brings sheer mass and power to the table, and not to mention that he is the fresher competitor here.

Hostyle: That’s right, Dalbs, and as for Austin, the tensions for Ammunition rise as he takes on Drew Michaels in a match for the C-4 Championship!

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! Roster_d_michaelsAMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! Roster_c_austin

Sound: Y’know what... I don’t know who I’m going to root for there, or if I’ll even care at all. You’ll have to give me all night to think about it.

Hostyle: Fair enough.

Five Finger Death Punch’s “Bad Company” plays and the bell rings to signify a match coming on. Axel van Osbourne, followed by Alexander Crysto and Jeff Watson, come out to cheers from the crowd.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a six-man tag team match! Introducing the first team, coming in at a combined weight of seven hundred pounds, they are... JEFF WATSON, ALEXANDER CRYSTO, AND AXEL... VAN... OSBOURNE!!!

Sound: I thought the FMW Games were over? Why do we have Distortion superstars in our midst?

Hostyle: Competition is competition, Dalby, I think you would find them lucky just for them to have a chance.

Sound: Lucky? What about us? Think of the children!

Hostyle: Eww, man, no.

”Come Out and Play” by the Offspring takes over the PA system as the team of Wayland Price, Storm and Jeff Whitt come out to boos (mostly at Whitt).

Buster Cherry: And their opponents, coming in at a combined weight of six hundred and sixty-five pounds, they are... WAYLAND PRICE, STORM, AND “TRULY TALENTED” JEFF WHITT!!!

Sound: I haven’t seen much of “Truly Talented” Jeff Whitt’s true talent, but that’s what you get for wrestling before the main show.

Hostyle: I’ve watched this guy and he’s always talking about his home fed, Gold Standard Wrestling, and he’s always trying to compare FMW with it.

Sound: Why is he here in the first place, then?

Hostyle: To move up in the world?

Sound: That is true.

The three teams reach the ring and take to respective corners. They hold a quick discussion as to who goes first. Eventually, Watson and van Osbourne step out of the ring and into the apron, and Price and Whitt do the same, leaving Crysto and Storm to wrestle first. The ref quickly checks the two teams with a glance and then calls for the bell to ring.

Hostyle: Here we are and Crysto and Storm are circling each other, looking for an opening to draw first blood.

Sound: I’m going to be watching this really intently. These two men are just around the same size and build and this near-perfect match-up should provide some interesting exchanges.

Hostyle: Crysto goes in with some hard hitting fists to Storm’s head and Storm looks dazed, Crysto goes in for a lariat but Storm ducks and counters with a quick fireman’s carry! Crysto quickly gets back on his feet, though!

Sound: That one move tells a lot about Storm’s style. He may be a lightweight but choosing to go for a throw instead of a strike counter tells you that he is going to grapple his way to victory. Or at the very least, that’s what he prefers.

Hostyle: Great observation there, Dalbs, and Crysto comes in but Storm just gives him an arm drag – and another – and another! Storm seems to be always a step ahead of Crysto here!

Sound: Those arm drags may look light but they actually wear down the opponent’s back, hips and arms in quick succession.

Hostyle: And Crysto walks into a snap fisherman suplex by Storm and there’s the bridging pin! One, tw- no, Crysto kicks out!

Sound: Storm shouldn’t get frustrated here, unless he’s a hundred pounds heavier. It’s still the early goings of the match.

Hostyle: That’s true, Dalby, and it looks like he’ll ask for some help from his partners. Storm sends Crysto into their corner and tags in Wayland Price! Storm and Whitt hold Crysto in the corner as Wayland Price NAILS a running dropkick to Crysto!

Sound: Oh, god... another spot monkey.

Hostyle: Wayland Price, the son of a rich businessman who defied his father to become a professional wrestler... Price sends Crysto running to the ropes and hits a rolling Liger kick to Crysto! Crysto is just being beat up here!

Sound: He does look like a ninny, though.

Hostyle: Price with the cover, looking to end it here, the ref counts, one, two, and Crysto quickly gets that shoulder up. You can see his partners just about ready to get in the ring to break up that pin.

Sound: If Crysto got pinned after a damn flippy kick, this man is dead to me.

Hostyle: Price backing up into a corner, now... Price runs towards Crysto, leaps over him, and reaches the opposite corner, quickly goes up top and springboards into a body splash... but Crysto rolls out of the way! Price crashes and burns!

Sound: HAH! That’s what you get, you damned spot monkey!

Hostyle: Crysto uses the temporary reprieve to tag in Axel van Osbourne! Here comes the big man! Axel takes advantage of the situation to try and score a pinfall! Ref counts! One, two – no, Price gets that shoulder up!

Sound: Now I’m surprised. That should’ve been three!

Hostyle: Axel picks up Price easily and nails a big scoop slam!

Sound: Look at that, Price isn’t the most built guy in that ring. Anything Axel does is only going to possibly break his bones even faster than years in this business.

Hostyle: Axel covers Price again and here we have the count, will this be it? One, two, th- no, Price kicks out before Whitt and Storm can get in there to break it up!

Sound: Still surprised.

Hostyle: Axel just taking over from here, picking Price up off the mat, and kicking him in the gut! Axel raises Price over his head, and we all know what this is! STRATOCASTER!

Sound: Did he really... really name his moves after guitars?

Hostyle: Indeed he did, and this might just be it for Price and his team! The ref counts! One, two, thre- no, Whitt and Storm break up the count! They make their way back to the corner as fast as possible!

Sound: This is what’s annoying about tag matches in general. You always have to be aware of the partner. Or in this case, partners. They are going to make this match longer for you if you don’t deal with them first.

Hostyle: That is true, and now Axel wants to give Storm and Whitt a piece of his mind!

Axel is over at his opponent’s corner, where he is arguing with Whitt and Storm, and telling them to bring it. Eventually, Whitt reaches in and takes a shot at Axel, which momentarily distracts him.

Hostyle: Whitt takes a shot, and it connects! This is the opening Price needs to tag in a partner!

Sound: Foolish mistake by Axel. If he was going over to their corner, he should’ve just knocked their lights out instead!

Hostyle: Price crawling slowly, and Whitt eager to get in the match, he can he make it before Axel pulls him back?

Price crawls slowly, but Axel sees him and goes for his legs!

Hostyle: Axel’s got a hold of him!

Sound: Too bad, spot monkey!

Hostyle: But he’s trying to break free! And he does! He uses the momentum to propel himself toward the corner, where Whitt makes the blind tag! Here’s Whitt with a quick running elbow to Axel! And he takes out Watson and Crysto, too!

Sound: He’s red hot, and I hope he finally ends this match!

Hostyle: He goes back to Axel, but Axel is ready for him as he counters an attempt at a flying forearm into an uranage backbreaker!

Sound: That was a sound technical maneuver there to stop Whitt’s momentum.

Hostyle: How do you keep doing that?

Sound: Doing what?

Hostyle: That.

Sound: What?

Hostyle: That... orange thing!

Sound: What orange thing?

Hostyle: ...Never mind. Axel tags in Jeff Watson! Watson makes the cover, this may be it! One, two – no! Whitt kicks out!

Sound: Jeff Watson... I remember debuting back in PWA alongside this man.

Hostyle: How was he?

Sound: As bad as he still is now.

Hostyle: Watson picks up Whitt, and goes for a lariat, but Whitt ducks! Whitt kicks Watson in the gut, and hooks Watson up for a suplex!

Whitt: TALENT SHOW!

Hostyle: There you go, you heard the man, he’s going for his finisher, the Talent Show!

Sound: That... is a stupid name.

Hostyle: He gets Watson up, turns around 360 degrees... but Watson counters! Watson counters! Watson gets him up on his shoulders! CYCLONE DROP!

Sound: Well... that was creative.

Hostyle: Watson tells Axel and Crysto to deal with Storm and Price, and Watson covers! Storm and Price get in there but Axel and Crysto stop them from breaking it up! UNO, DOS, TRES! THEY WIN!

Sound: I’ll be damned.

Buster Cherry: And here are your winners, ALEXANDER CRYSTO, AXEL VAN OSBOURNE, AND JEFF... WATSON!!!

Jeff Watson, Axel Van Osbourne and Alexander Crysto (7.09 APS + 6.81 APS + 0 APS + 0.9 vote = 14.8 total)

Wayland Price, Storm and Jeff Whitt (6.95 APS + 6.2 APS + 0 APS + 0.6 vote = 13.75 total)

Hostyle: And what a big win for the more established members of FMW here!

Sound: Well, I’m just glad this match is finally out of the way.

Hostyle: You know, I wish you’d be more excited next time.

Sound: Trust me, I should be as the night goes along.

Hostyle: Very well then. Ladies and gentlemen, don’t touch that clicker, Ammunition will be right back!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Veronica Cherrywood is standing by.

Cherrywood: Please welcome my next guest, the Gold Card Holder, Kaoru Hanayama!!

Boos fill the air as the imposing Hanayama saunters in, wearing a t-shirt and pants. Hanayama gives no hint of what he is thinking, as a slight scowl permeates his otherwise serious face.

Cherrywood: OK, so you’ve won the Gold Card and it guarantees you a World title shot at any point you choose. Your thoughts?

Kaoru sighs with a hint of annoyance.

Kaoru: Ms. Cherrywood, answer this. Am I the Gold Card holder?

Cherrywood: I just acknowledged…

Kaoru: It was a rhetorical question, miss. I have no thoughts on the matter. The situation is cut and dry and unlike Flare and Abel, I will not squander my opportunity. Flare, well he did get injured. But Abel? He gets hurt and then complains about having the card taken from him because he felt he could just do as he wished and not risk his ass. Abel is a coward. Flare was fragile. I am neither of these things.

Cherrywood: Why are you singling out Abel? This segment is supposed to be about you.

Kaoru: I know what I am, and as you have shown, others know who I am and the kind of threat I can be; it’s why I have the Gold Card and it is why I am biding my time. My message is simple to the FMW Champion, whoever that may be at the time of my cashing in, and to Abel or anyone else that may be concerned with my affairs. People never hear the shot that takes them down and no one knows who I am aiming for. That is how I prefer things to be. Good night, Ms. Cherrywood.

Kaoru leaves as Cherrywood stares on in curiosity tempered with contempt.

Hostyle: Alright, Hostylists, we’ve got a title match on the way here, as the next in a long line of religious-fueled warriors will do battle against the Riddler.

Sound: His name is Norman Riddle.

Hostyle: …Either way, the hombre has a Light Heavyweight Title match. Hopefully his so-called ‘brain power’ doesn’t freeze up on him. This is like scientology versus Christianity.

Sound: Must you be so mean to the punk rookies?

Hostyle: Pot. Kettle. Black.

Sound: Fine, I’ll be nice.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is set for one fall, and it is for the FMW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

"Battle -The Labyrinth of Amala-" by ATLUS signals the arrival of the challenger, Norman Riddle. He walks down with a confident smirk on his face.

Buster Cherry: Introducing first, the Challenger, from the Collective Unconscious weighing two hundred nineteen pounds, the Mind Raider, NORMAN RIDDLE!

Hostyle: Despite his loss at Catalyst, the man’s confidence doesn’t look shaken.

Sound: Composure is a strong quality to have, even if he doesn’t deserve a title shot.

Hostyle: Let it go. Ammunition lost, things happen.

Buster Cherry: His opponent, from Kansas City, Missouri weighing one hundred ninety-eight pounds, he is the FMW Light Heavyweight Champion, LEVITICUS!!!

“Keys to the Kingdom” by Group 1 Crew starts up as the Light Heavyweight champ Leviticus makes his way down, all smiles and he interacts with the fans.

Hostyle: Despite my own personal beliefs, he has been quite impressive thus far. He’s done something innovative by taking a largely neglected title and making something out of it.

Sound: He beat up a woman at Catalyst. What’s so impressive about that?

Hostyle: Did you not catch Corruption? Celeste was killed, I don’t think we should be making light of a situation like that.

Sound: I never said I liked it. I said it happened. Facts are facts, no matter how gruesome.

Leviticus hands the title to the official, who holds it up for all to see. After calling for the bell, Riddle and Leviticus begin circling each other. They lock-up, with Riddle using his size advantage to gain an early edge, but Leviticus manages to spin out of it into an armdrag, and as Riddle rises, he is floored by a jumping clothesline.

Hostyle: Leviticus has the early advantage here, Riddle’s off to a shaky start.

Sound: Well, Riddle is more of a methodical type, likes to grind it out with technical and submission wrestling, Leviticus will want a fast-paced match based around striking and chain-wrestling and that’s what he’s establishing here.

Hostyle: Well…that wasn’t half bad analysis.

Sound: No crap, El Sherlock.

Hostyle: Dullby Sound, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Sound: Ugh.

Hostyle: Riddle has Leviticus in a headlock now, the champ’s trying to fight out of it. He’s lifting…AYE CARUMBA! He counters into a rather dopetastic inverted Canadian backbreaker!

Sound: Must you butcher the English language?

Hostyle: Must you be one of the most overrated people to step foot in FMW?

Riddle writhes on the ground in pain as Leviticus rises up. He then goes to press the action, taking down Riddle with a jumping back elbow that followed an Irish Whip. He gets a quick two count. Leviticus goes to whip Riddle into the turnbuckle but Riddle counters. Leviticus masterfully springboards off the turnbuckle into a scintillating Tornado DDT!

Hostyle: Leviticus is firmly in control here, he spiked him with that one!

Sound: Riddle hasn’t gotten out the blocks yet and he’s wrestling Leviticus’ type of match. It’s only a matter of time at this rate!

Hostyle: Time is up seems like, Leviticus is calling for his killing blow! What is it by the way?

Sound: His version of the Superkick. He calls it “Tribute”.

Hostyle: I hate that move…

THWACK!

Sound: Well Riddle hates it even more because Leviticus just blasted him with a TRIBUTE to the mush!

Hostyle: He’s not going for the pin though… He’s got him hooked! 7TH SIGN applied!!

Sound: Riddle has no idea where he is! But he taps! An emphatic victory!

Buster Cherry: Here is your winner as a result of a Submission, and STILL FMW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… LEEEEEEEEVITICUSSSSSSSS!!!

Leviticus (7.76 APS + 1.5 vote = 9.26 total)
Norman Riddle (0 APS + 0.2 vote = 0.2 total)

“Keys to the Kingdom” by Group 1 Crew hits as Leviticus cranks back for a couple of seconds before releasing. He holds his hands up in triumph before taking his prize and leaving. Riddle is favoring his back and shoulder as the ref checks on him.

Hostyle: Well, so much for fast-paced action.

Sound: I know right? These punks don’t appreciate opportunities they are given. I told you he didn’t deserve a title shot and now look at him. Thoroughly embarrassed.

Hostyle: Well… uh, damn, I got nothing. Riddle got his ass whooped, end of story. Oh well! More Ammunition after this, amigos!

We fade into the Wayward Sons’ locker room. Alex O’Rion is having a pre-match beer while Chris Austin just sits. No footage of Drew is on, no going through the motions. Austin just sits, he looks at his wit’s end.

O’Rion: Shouldn’t you be preparing for Drew? I mean it is kinda your thing, bye.

RCA: Eh.

O’Rion: What do you mean ‘eh’? You have a C-4 title match against arguably the best to ever step foot in FMW and you’re just sitting there as if you have it all under control.

RCA: I don’t see you getting ready for Tiberius. Don’t be a hypocrite.

O’Rion sighs, clearly expecting a confrontation.

O’Rion: OK, so what’s the problem now? Are you still un-bunching your panties because of Catalyst and 11.3? Don’t you think you should let that go by now? I get it, I screwed up. It’s what I do and I’m not proud of it but things happen.

RCA: Yet you show no signs of trying to fix the problem.

O’Rion: Maybe you need to start worrying about yourself.

Austin glares at O’Rion. He’s clearly annoyed and his voice sounds like one of weariness.

RCA: My success is directly dependent on what you do. I’m getting sick of having to listen to people bitch and moan about how I was stupid to want to team with you and I’m really getting sick of seeing you prove them right.

O’Rion: Bitches be jealous, Austin. Stop being an insecure asshat and…

RCA: Shut up.

O’Rion clams up in surprise before getting ready to speak. Then Austin stands up.

RCA: Look, Alex. The C-4 Heavyweight Championship isn’t something I particularly care about. I care about annihilating Drew Michaels. I am going to beat him into a state of unconsciousness, end of story. But after that, I’ll still have you to deal with, and you know what? You may think you’re my babysitter or something but I’m not the irresponsible one that seems OK with mediocrity here.

O’Rion: Where the hell do you get off…

RCA: I’m not done. I’m tired of your half-assing and I do not feel that you want this team to work and if not, you need to let me know now so I won’t look like a fool any longer. Now, you have a match to get to. Maybe you can actually show up and win the damn thing and truly start that change you went on and on about. I’ll be watching. Class Dismissed.

Austin grabs his tag title and goes to leave before O’Rion stops him.

O’Rion: First of all, screw you and lighten up. Second, stop saying that. I’m the only one here.

RCA: You’re the only one that needs to be taught, then.

Austin sighs and shakes his head before leaving. O’Rion is left in a clearly foul mood as we fade out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 pm

We quickly cut backstage to a yelling Leviticus, fresh off of his successful Light Heavyweight Title defense. However, he’s in a very bad mood, surprisingly.

Leviticus: WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT, MAN? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THAT SETS US BACK?

Our view isn’t a solid one, as we’re peering through the crack of a door. Leviticus paces madly.

Leviticus: I help up my end, but it’s a two-way street! We have to be on top of our games for this to work! We can’t have slips like this if we want to be taken seriously when the time comes, man!

???: I know man, I just had a bad night.

Leviticus: A bad night isn’t good enough man!

The camera manages to catch a glimpse of who Leviticus is talking to…and it’s Jeff Whitt.

Leviticus: We’ve been working for too long man, we can’t…

Whitt’s eyes slant in suspicion and after following his eyesight, Leviticus spies the camera filming them. Leviticus reacts angrily.

Leviticus: GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

Leviticus rushes the camera and pushes it down as he hastily leaves and slams the door behind him. The camera fades to static.

Hostyle: You’re back with us live at Ammunition 12.1 and up next, we’ve got a little grudge match of giant proportions. Now, what the hell was that with Leviticus and Whitt?

Sound: I'm not that sure, rookies being rookies I guess. Alas, I’m only interested to see Alex O’Rion turn it around after that piss-poor effort at Catalyst.

Hostyle: It’s going to be a battle between a man with a giant ego – which should have been deflated after War Games, I believe – and a literal giant! Alex O’Rion versus Romeo’s bodyguard, enforcer and now, replacement in that wrestling ring, Tiberius Jefferson!

Sound: I’ve seen Tiberius backstage and I have to say, I do like the chances of him pounding O’Rion’s bones into powder. But this isn’t a fight, it’s a wrestling match.

Hostyle: Tiberius is a huge hombre indeed, and he may be a match for Alex – but we’ll never know until we find out in that ring, so let’s get to it!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

”Someone Who Cares” by Three Days Grace plays as the crowd cheers. Amidst the darkness, blue pyro go off and blue and white lights scan around the arena, as Alex O’Rion and his tag team partner, Chris Austin, emerge from backstage.

Cherry: …being accompanied to the ring by his tag team partner, Chris Austin, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, weighing two hundred and forty-five pounds, he is one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions… ALEX… O’RION!!!

Hostyle: Alex absolutely loved by the Australian crowd tonight, and look at that! He’s got Austin with him in case something funny happens.

Sound: He’s here to learn, I’d say. If I were Austin I’d drop Alex O like a bad habit.

Hostyle: We’re having this match because Romeo turned on Alex at War Games. Let’s take a look back on that. Cue replay video footage!

War Games Replay wrote:
Chase: Clothesline. Romeo with the save, shoving aside the flailing CXC in time to save his team mate!

Sound: You'd have to say that with their better strategy and teamwork Ammunition are in control of this match!

Chase: And it looks like they may claim their first elimination as a staggering CXC stumbles into the grip of both O'Rion and Romeo!

With a glance to at each other and a nod O'Rion and Romeo lift CXC high in the air for a double powerbomb!

Chase: What an impact. Carter's body nearly broke in half and now O'Rion with the cover!

Crowd: One, Two, Three!

Ella Vader: Calvin X. Carter has been ELIMINATED!

Flare: ELIMINATION! WE FINALLY HAVE AN ELIMINATION, BAH GAWD KING!

The crowd goes nuts as CXC is eliminated. Team Corruption erupts in fury inside their pod and Team Ammunition clap on their team mates.

Chase: The first elimination of the night, folks, is from Corruption and that is a massive blow to their chances!

Sound: And a massive boost to Ammunition! O'Rion and Romeo are cleaning house all by themselves!

Alex O'Rion gets up from the mat but before he can fully stand up he is caught completely off guard and swung around viciously from behind.

Chase: STRONGARM TAKEOVER! WHAT THE HELL! Romeo just hit his team mate with the Strong Arm Takeover!

Flare: LOLWHUT?

Sound: WHAT?! What the hell? Ammunition had this in the bag, what the hell is that Romeo thinking?

Flare: Hah, this is hilarious! Romeo just screwed his own team! I love it!

Chase: Look at the smug look on Romeo's face! I don’t know why he did it, but I think he had this planned all along!

Sound: That traitor!

Sound: Ah yes, now I remember I was angry at Romeo. We could’ve won the FMW Games!

Hostyle: Ever the gentleman, amigo.

”So Appalled” by Kanye West featuring Jay-Z, Cy Hi Da Prynce, Swizz Beatz and RZA plays as Tiberius Jefferson emerges from backstage, pushing Romeo in a wheelchair. The crowd initially don’t react, but immediately boo Romeo, who is pointing and shouting at Austin and Alex.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Trenton, New Jersey, weighing two hundred and eighty pounds… TIBERIUS… JEFFERSON!!!

Sound: Look at that man! I know, we’ve had bigger guys come through here but Damn that’s a big mother fu-

Hostyle: Woah, hold up there Dullby, you don’t want to let Tiberius hear you.

Sound: I’m sure he won’t hear me, but I mean it as a compliment! I hope he can wrestle.

Hostyle: Well, Alex is sure to have faced worse and more experienced threats over his career, so it’s up to him to draw on that experience to try and outlast the huge Tiberius Jefferson.

Sound: Outlast? If he can’t outrun Jefferson, his old carcass will be broken! In many places!

Tiberius and Romeo reach the ring, but they go around near the commentary table. Romeo asks for a mic from the timekeeper.

Romeo: I’d just like to say a few words…

The crowd drowns him with boos.

Romeo: QUIET! I’d just like to take the time…

The crowd tries to overwhelm him again.

Romeo: …I’D JUST LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME to remind you, Austin… yes, I know what you’re thinking. You too, O’Rion. I’d like to remind you that if any of you place so much as a finger on so little as a strand of hair on my head… I will have you SUED for physically assaulting a handicapped person!

Austin and Alex only smirk at each other.

Romeo: That’s right, any of you touch me, you’ll be out of a job – worse, I’ll have you thrown in JAIL! Think about that if you have any plans of even coming near me.

The crowd boos harder.

Romeo: All right, enough talk, let the destruction of Alex O’Rion begin!

Tiberius climbs in the ring as Alex gestures for him to bring it. The referee calls for the bell to be rung.

Hostyle: That’s the bell, and here we go. Alex going at it, trying to use his relatively quicker speed to his advantage, delivering quick punches on the go, but Tiberius doesn’t seem to be fazed at all!

Sound: Nope - in fact, he comes back with a HUGE lariat, taking Alex down! All that force concentrated in the forearm, connecting with the jaw and neck!

Hostyle: Alex quickly rolling away and back to his feet, preventing Tiberius from possibly capitalizing while he was in a vulnerable position.

Sound: Smart idea but if this is a fight, no matter his expertise, Alex will crack first before he can crack Tiberius.

Hostyle: He will or he’ll die trying, and he’s going back for more!

Sound: He’s a glutton for punishment!

Hostyle: Alex with another series of punches and kicks, a kick to the gut makes Tiberius double over and Alex tries for a clothesline – but Tiberius catches the arm! He throws it off and goes for another huge lariat but Alex ducks… but Tiberius connects with a lariat to the back of the head!

Sound: His awareness is top-notch! I’m already becoming a fan!

Hostyle: Alex rolls out of the ring to try and regroup, while Tiberius shows his dominance and strength with a roaring gesture.

Sound: You can’t do it, Alex. He’s too much bigger than you!

Hostyle: Like I said, Alex is going to die trying, and he gets back in there!

Sound: It’s your funeral, O’Rion.

Hostyle: Alex goes for more punches and kicks to Tiberius and Tiberius with a huge right hand that staggers Alex but doesn’t knock him down!

Sound: Interesting.

Hostyle: Alex throws another punch but Tiberius catches it and sends Alex running to the ropes with a mighty heave! Alex flies over the top rope but manages to skin the cat!

Sound: Alex really can’t gain any momentum here, try as he might. That’s hilarious.

Hostyle: Tiberius charges towards Alex standing on the apron… but Alex pulls down the ropes and Tiberius goes over to crash to the ground! Alex using his wits here!

Sound: But Tiberius shrugs it off!

Hostyle: And Alex hits a missile dropkick from the apron onto Tiberius! Alex finally manages to fell Tiberius and this may be the opening he needs!

As the ref begins the count, meanwhile, Austin slowly approaches Romeo with a malicious glint in his eyes, but Romeo easily spots him.

Romeo: HEY! YOU STAY AWAY, AUSTIN!

Austin laughs as he continues to inch forward before turning his attention back to the in-ring action.

Sound: Austin better stay away if he knows what’s good for him!

Hostyle: Like that idiota cares.

Sound: The nerve…

Hostyle: Alex manages to crawl back into the ring but Tiberius is still getting up, the referee at three now.

Sound: Tiberius can recover easily. It’s not like he’s been heavily damaged yet.

Hostyle: Here we go, Tiberius is up, he tries to climb back but Alex in there with a baseball slide, keeping him outside! Smart move by Alex!

Referee: 5!

Hostyle: The count at five now and while Tiberius was stopped, I don’t think he’s going to get counted out here!

Sound: That was only a temporary obstacle, and now Tiberius will be really pissed off here. Alex doesn’t want that.

Referee: 6!

Hostyle: Tiberius approaching the apron again but here comes Alex with another baseball slide to keep Tiberius out of the ring!

Sound: You really don’t want to make him angry!

Referee: 7!

Hostyle: What is he, some sort of black Hulk?

Sound: He may as well be, look at him!

Referee: 8!

Hostyle: Tiberius goes for it again, and Alex is pretty close to winning by countout!

Sound: No, he’ll find a way!

Referee: 9!

Hostyle: The count of 9, Tiberius is gonna climb the apron, here comes Alex with a third baseball slide for the win… but Tiberius catches it!

Sound: YES!

Hostyle: He swipes it back into the ring as he manages to climb back in at the very last minute, avoiding the countout loss!

Sound: I told you he’d find a way!

Hostyle: And Alex rolls out of danger now, looking to regroup into position!

Sound: He better… after all that, I’d expect Tiberius to be really angry.

Hostyle: Alex charges Tiberius… but Tiberius counters into a headlock takedown!

Sound: Those are the judo skills, the martial arts skills required for a bodyguard of Tiberius’s caliber. Not only can he strike, but he can grapple, too!

Hostyle: And now he’s showing his grappling skills with a Karelin lift! You don’t see that anymore these days!

Sound: Ah, yes, the Karelin lift, made popular by heroic Soviet amateur wrestler Aleksandr Karelin! That move just shows off the strength of Tiberius!

Hostyle: Tiberius makes the cover! One, tw- no, Alex gets the shoulder up!

Sound: Tiberius can’t believe it! I can’t believe it! He just threw Alex around like a ragdoll and he’s still alive!

Hostyle: It takes a little more to put away Alex! Tiberius scoops up Alex… and there’s the powerslam, NO! Alex counters into a Diving Reverse DDT!

Sound: No!

Hostyle: And Alex takes advantage by stomping a mudhole in Tiberius!

Sound: No!

Meanwhile, at ringside, Austin tries to sneak up behind Romeo again.

Hostyle: Wait a minute, check out the puta!

Sound: Stay away from him, Austin!

The nearby audience’s reactions give Austin away as Romeo turns around and shouts at him.

Romeo: STAY AWAY!

Austin grabs the wheelchair and shakes it, sending Romeo into a panic as Austin begins laughing to himself.

Sound: That bastard. Who does he think he is?

Hostyle: The cabron who put him in a wheelchair, but he never touched Romeo, just the chair. Alex still stomping on Tiberius as he takes advantage of his vulnerable position!

Sound: That’s the only way he can hurt Tiberius.

Hostyle: Alex goes to the corner now, what’s he planning here?

Sound: Something stupid and impulsive, perhaps.

Hostyle: Alex positioned on the top turnbuckle, Tiberius on one knee…

Sound: Best not to do it, O’Rion…

Hostyle: Alex jumps and connects with a Diving Clothesline!

Sound: Oh-ho, it might be over now!

Hostyle: It may very well be! Uno! Dos! Tr-NO!, Tiberius powers out with a might press of a kickout!

Sound: Damn! That should’ve been it for sure!

Hostyle: Tiberius wasting no time now as he knows he’s got Alex right where he wants him! Tiberius nails a knee to breadbasket and drags him up!

Austin is clearly heard yelling “What the hell are you doing?” towards Alex.

Sound: He’s about to kill him.

Hostyle: Tiberius goes for a whip, and pulls him back for a SPEAR!

Sound: SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR!

Hostyle: This is the same move he used to put away Leviticus a few shows ago! It’s over! Tiberius is going to win his FMW debut!

Sound: Damn right it is!

Hostyle: The ref counts! One, two – no, Alex’s got a foot on the bottom rope! He saved himself with a rope break!

Austin, almost halfway into the ring as a result of that nearfall, climbs off the apron and looks on seething in disbelief as Tiberius clearly has O’Rion on the ropes. Romeo chuckles but quickly clams up as Austin threatens to hit him with a baton.

Sound: NO!

Hostyle: Tiberius is angry now, this should’ve been over! He drags Alex up, and… it looks like he’s going to set up an STO!

Sound: Yes, that’s right, decapitate him!

Hostyle: Hooks the leg, and winds up for the lariat… but Alex elbows Tiberius’s stomach!

Sound: What? No! Finish him!

Hostyle: A kick to Tiberius’s stomach and he’s doubled over, followed by a knee to Tiberius’s face! He may have broken his nose there!

Sound: No, Tiberius’s bones are as tough as nails!

Hostyle: But Tiberius is staggered as he’s holding his nose in pain, which leaves him open to… NS Pride! NS Pride! Alex O’Rion connects with the NS Pride!

Sound: Tiberius falls down like a bag of bricks, and a weary Alex takes advantage with a cover!

Hostyle: The ref counts! UNO! DOS! TRES! Alex wins! Alex wins!

Cherry: And here is your winner… ALEX O’RION!!!

Alex O'Rion (8.19 APS + 1.3 vote = 9.49 total)

Tiberius Jefferson (7.96 APS + 0.4 vote = 8.36 total)

The ref raises Alex’s hand up as Austin looks at his celebrating partner with a steely ‘what the fuck are you celebrating for’ glare. Alex shrugs and leaves as Austin follows and begins to rant about how Alex isn’t taking things seriously. Meanwhile, Romeo is throwing a tantrum at ringside while Tiberius recovers.

Hostyle: Look at that! Romeo is livid! Sorry, Tiberius!

Sound: What grinds my gears about this is that Romeo didn’t do as near as much damage as Tiberius did to him, and despite being somewhat off his game Alex manages to come away victorious! He shouldn’t have fallen prey to Romeo at War Games!

Hostyle: That makes zero sense, amigo! But anyway, it was an impressive and debut for Tiberius, but Alex O’Rion, ever the wily veteran, managed to outwit him and eventually out hit him!

Sound: Sure, whatever. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Hostyle: Hah. You so bitter, Dalby. And now, before our next match, we have a pre-taped segment from the Comeback Kids, since they appeared on the inferior Corruption brand this week.

Sound: Meh.

We fade in backstage, where both Slegnadamus and Butters grin maliciously at the camera.

Slegnadamus: Hello, Wayward Sons. Look at your titles, now back to us. No back to your titles, now back to us. Sadly, they aren't on us, but if you stopped being pussies and faced us in a match they could be on us.

Butters: Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in the ring with inferior men to the Comeback Kids. What's in your hand, back at us, we have it. It's a contract to a Tag Titles match with the Comeback Kids. Look again, that contract is now signed.

Slegnadamus: Anything is possible when you lose to the Comeback Kids. We're on horses.

The camera pans out to show both Slegna and Butters sitting on identical white stallions. They ride off camera as we fade out.

Sound: Worst parody ever.

Hostyle: I thought it was funny, but nevertheless a very powerful message.

Last edited by RCA on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Hostyle: Main Event coming up here, Drew Michaels will be defending the FMW C-4 title I made famous against the cunt-tard I made famous, Chris Austin. Not exactly my two favorite people in the world...

Sound: Oh well that's sad! I mean, you really harbor dislike for the man who defeated you for the C-4 Championship? Or maybe, you're just not that fond of the guy that retired your ass.

Hostyle: CALLATE!

Sound: Eh, grow up. So what if Drew Michaels believes in God and Chris Austin was the glue that held together your stupid stable, it's their time now.

Hostyle: You want to get kicked in the liver, don't you?

Sound: No, I'd like for you to call this match. You should be asking me keys to the match and whatnot, not holding grudges against people that have owned you at one time or another.

Hostyle: You have a point. It's not like you sit over here whining about me stomping your ass up and down FMW during my time as a luchador.

Sound: You're a pissant.

Hostyle: Delightful...so yeah, keys to this match, por favor?

Sound: Ugh...with the new rules in effect, Austin doesn't have to really defeat Michaels to win the title. Clearly in a mat wrestling encounter or anything similar, Austin has the edge so Michaels will want to avoid exchange of holds, throws and submissions, or his impressive reign will end quickly. But the new rules also favor the more striking-oriented Michaels, who has made a habit of rendering people unconscious. Michaels is as close to a knockout artist as we'll find, but Austin does have Occam's Razor in his repertoire, and you as well as others can attest to its effectiveness. But the biggest thing may be the intangibles.

Hostyle: Any other factors the fans should pay attention to?

Sound: Yes; Austin hasn't had a singles title match in over a year, and he's gone goose egg in each one beforehand, meanwhile almost all of Drew's matches seem to involve a title of some sort. Drew has the big match experience and he usually doesn't come out on the short end of the stick. Drew's beaten everyone in C-4 title contention, and the last man left is the Student of the Game himself. If anyone has the gameplan to defeat Michaels, its Austin, but does he have the ability to call upon his new-found killer instinct that he's lacked in title matches? We'll have to see.

Hostyle: Correct-a-mundo. So let's go to Buster for the introductions.

Buster Cherry: The following contest, scheduled for one fall with a TWENTY MINUTE TIME LIMIT is for the FMW C-4 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

The crowd cheers loudly, but that quickly turns to boos when "Premeditated Murder" by J. Cole hits the PA. Chris Austin, trailed by Alex O'Rion, slowly enters the now darkened arena through a cloud of fog, FMW Tag Title around waist and head slightly bowed. His head rises towards the ring just so, and the camera catches a glimpse of his eyes, ice cold and emotionless. After an exhale, Austin continues down, fist-bumping with his cult following of various supporters as Alex finds this somber entrance not to his liking. Austin and Alex converse a bit, before Austin nods and Alex gives him a good luck pat on the back before going backstage.

Cherry: Introducing first, the challenger; from San Jose, California weighing two hundred forty-six pounds, he is one half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, the "Student of the Game"... CHRIIIIIIIS AUSSSSSSSTIN!!!!!

Sound: The man looks intense, he's ready if you ask me.

Hostyle: For what, choking?

Sound: Clam up, you stupid man.

Austin removes his hoodie and tag belt before adjusting his MMA-esque fight shorts. He stares at the entrance-way, not blinking. His heavily taped fists grip the top rope tightly as his face shows no emotion. However, he snatches away from the ropes and goes to a corner as said face becomes one of furious anticipation when "Not Afraid" by Eminem hits. Drew Michaels enters the arena to cheers, C-4 title around waist. His face shows a scowl as his entrance is very business-like with no fan interaction, a bit unusual for Michaels, the consummate fan favorite.

Cherry: His opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing two hundred thirty-five pounds, he is the current FMW C-4 CHAMPION...DREWWWWWW MIIIIIIICHAELS!!!

Hostyle: Damn, he's focused too. Neither man is lackadaisical about this. Very important to both men.

Sound: I think the match itself is more important to Austin, but Michaels wants to shut him up something fierce. This one should be hard hitting and possibly a classic.

Michaels enters the ring, removes his gym shirt and hands his title to the ref, not before kissing it though. Austin rotates his wrists ala CM Punk and bounces around, his eyes piercing into Michaels. Michaels throws a few shadowboxing punches and a knee before getting into a fighting stance. The referee raises the title for all to see before handing it to the timekeeper. After patting down each man for foreign objects, he signals for the match to be started.

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! C-4Championship

Hostyle: That’s the bell, Dalby, and this title match is underway! I guess you still haven’t figured out who to root for?

Sound: I think I’ll just call it down the middle.

Hostyle: Well, good luck with that, then. Remember, ladies and gentlemen, this match is being contested under C-4 rules. This match has a twenty-minute time limit. There are no pinfalls, only submissions and knock-outs, and the title can change hands via disqualification and count-out. Each competitor only has one rope break.

Sound: Ah, the rules that make men in that ring.

Hostyle: Yes indeed, Dalbs, and now after a minute of circling and sprawling the ring, our two competitors finally lock up!

Sound: Sprawling? Really?

Hostyle: That’s what they were doing, Dalby, and Austin pushes Drew to the corner. The referee gives Austin until five to break that up and sure enough, he does. Austin runs towards Drew looking to hit a flying forearm but Drew dodges that! Austin turns around to eat a kick to the face!

Sound: I keep thinking “go for the pin”, then I remember that they can’t.

Hostyle: They can certainly go for submissions here, and it looks like Drew is going to take advantage of Austin’s vulnerable position but Austin manages to roll away and up onto his feet before Drew can hook him!

Sound: I’m honestly not quite sure if I really like this pro wrestling MMA style that Drew employs.

Hostyle: It’s unconventional in our sense, but Drew has proven time and again that it is effective. Now the two are exchanging blows, elbows and forearms with one another, trying to knock the other off his feet and Drew catches Austin’s punch and brings him down to the mat, going for a submission maneuver but Austin rolls forward! That was a close call for Austin there!

Sound: I know he’s always looking to end the match early, but if he keeps doing that he leaves himself a lot more open to offense.

Hostyle: Austin doesn’t look amused right now as he’s giving Drew a stern look right now.

Sound: What, like he’s surprised that his opponent is actually trying to beat him up?

Hostyle: And the two brawl with one another again, trading strikes, elbows, forearms and kicks, just trying to weaken the other man. Austin sends Drew running into the ropes and Austin tries to go for a big boot but Drew evades that and hits a german suplex!

Sound: There’s the MMA out the window.

Hostyle: Well, the first M does stand for “mixed” and wrestling is part of that mix. And that was kind of an amateur wrestling throw.

Sound: Kind of being the operative word there. I don’t think they allow throws from behind.

Hostyle: Drew going for a rear naked choke here, he locks it in, he locks it in! But Austin rolls to his side and the pressure is now coming from above, Austin tries to elbow Drew from below!

Sound: A rear naked choke doesn’t work half as well from above. He might as well should’ve shifted into an STF or a camel clutch.

Hostyle: Indeed as Austin elbows Drew on the side of the head, making Drew release the hold!

Sound: See? That’s what happens. If Drew was actually smart, he would have stopped Austin from rolling to his stomach.

Hostyle: Austin rolls onto his feet and delivers a quick neckbreaker to Drew! Austin still feeling the effects of that early offensive on him!

Sound: What? That’s it? A neckbreaker?

Hostyle: It was a pretty solid one, at that, and now Austin’s trying to go for his own rear naked choke!

Sound: Well, I hope to God he does it better!

Hostyle: He chokes Drew and rolls to his back and I think he’s got it locked in tighter than Drew did!

Sound: I can see Drew’s trying to plant his hands and feet on the mat to push himself, but Austin can feel the movements and is countering it by shifting his weight around.

Hostyle: A true student of the game, that Chris Austin is, as much as I hate to say it. He’s got that hold locked in real tight, I wouldn’t be surprised if Drew tapped or passed out right here!

Sound: He might as well, there’s no way Austin is going to let him counter it.

Hostyle: But Drew tries to plant his hands and feet firmly onto the mat again... and with one big push manages to roll to his stomach, rolling so fast that he even manages to throw Austin off of him!

Sound: He’s damn lucky his neck didn’t get snapped.

Hostyle: Apparently Austin loosened his hold during the throw. Drew is lucky indeed. Austin back on his feet and now stomping a mudhole into Drew!

Sound: And there goes the technicality of this match.

Hostyle: Drew manages to catch a boot there and throws Austin off-balance!

Sound: Drew is reeling from that and it does look like Austin did a good rear naked choke there for a little while.

Hostyle: Drew managed to stick it out and he’s trying to get up on his feet, but Austin is there with a chop block!

Sound: Targeting the leg. Clever.

Hostyle: Austin now stomping on Drew’s legs, and applies a heel hold as well!

Sound: That’s right, if Drew Michaels wants to knock you out, he’s going to go for his Busaiku knee or his Revelations manuever, both of which involve a stable vertical base. Without that, ergo if he can’t stand up straight, the effectiveness of those techniques will be strongly diluted.

Hostyle: That’s some great insight, Dalbs, and Drew refuses to submit here, so he’s trying to kick on Austin’s face to make him let go of the hold!

Sound: Austin kicks back as the position allows him to, which is only natural.

Hostyle: Drew kicks him hard on the face now and Austin lets go of the hold as he grabs his face in pain. I think he's bleeding from the nose.

Sound: I think Drew is not gaining momentum. He’s just buying himself some time. Time he’s not going to win back at all.

Hostyle: Drew gets on one knee, but Austin on top of his game again and he’s got the leg hooked from behind and a half nelson! Going for the After-School Special! But no, Drew manages to get out of it! Dragon Suplex!

Sound: Austin’s previous offensive has managed to take a lot out of Drew and now he can’t follow up as quickly as he should since he’s a little exhausted.

Hostyle: Austin landed hard on the back of his neck as a result of that dragon suplex, and now Drew is going to slowly but surely capitalize on it.

Sound: If I were Michaels, a headlock or any of the “platas” would do just fine here.

Hostyle: Drew Michaels hooks that arm, he’s going for that omaplata! He complements it with a crossface as well, pulling back hard on Austin’s bruised neck and if Austin cannot find his way out of this one, he may be done for sure!

Sound: I don’t know how much mobility Austin has with around one quarter or one third of your body being locked up in a submission hold, but the rope is relatively near and he has to try and find a way to fight the pain and pressure and get to that rope!

Hostyle: Austin already knows that as he’s trying to make his way inch by inch to the closest rope before he blacks out!

Sound: He’s almost there.

Hostyle: Drew wrenches back even more on his neck but not before Austin manages to get an arm AND a leg on the bottom rope! The ref counts to five and Drew is holding it in... and he lets go at four!

Sound: Austin has used up his one rope break for the match, and while I agreed that it had to be done thanks to that omaplata crossface, if he ever gets locked in another tight submission then that might be it for him.

Hostyle: Drew capitalizes on this huge opening as he picks up a still-reeling Austin and kicks him in the gut! He locks in that front guillotine choke, and he’s looking to go for Revelations here!

Sound: If Austin doesn’t counter this, then he’s sure to be done for!

Hostyle: But wait, Austin counters into a backdrop before Drew can lift a knee to his skull!

Sound: Good sense of ring presence and awareness by Austin there.

Hostyle: Austin is really feeling the pain there as he takes the time to rest on a rope and recover himself before he can capitalize on the opening.

Sound: Too bad as Drew is already on his feet!

Hostyle: Drew bounces off the opposite rope and tries to go for the Busaiku but Austin sees this and ducks, and Drew goes flying over the top rope!

Sound: Crash and burn! I honestly thought Drew was better than that!

Hostyle: Drew crashes outside and Austin thinks he’ll just stay inside the ring and rest! Remember, the championship can change hands via countout under C-4 rules!

Sound: Yeah, when you remember that provision, then that move makes even more sense.

Ref: 1!

2!

Hostyle: Drew still on the floor, and you have to wonder, though, will Austin settle for a countout victory?

Sound: Hmm... I forgot about that. You know what, I don’t think so. I think Austin is expecting Drew to get back on his feet and get back in here.

Hostyle: Indeed. I know he WANTS to beat Drew. Beating him via countout is not really beating him.

Ref: 5!

6!

Hostyle: Drew still seeing stars on the floor, I think Austin is actually worried that he might win via countout...

Sound: Which, if you think about it, is really strange.

Ref: 8!

Hostyle: Drew only stirring, I don’t think he’ll even make it – wait, there’s Austin sliding out of the ring and picking Drew up, he sends Drew inside the ring and rolls back in to prevent the countout victory!

Sound: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how much pride Chris Austin has.

Hostyle: Drew doesn’t really know where he is right now, and I don’t blame him! He just took a mean fall from a height!

Sound: Austin now stalking Drew, I think I know what’s coming...

Hostyle: Drew slowly gets up, propping himself up using arms... and Austin rushes in! OCCAM’S RAZOR! OCCAM’S RAZOR! Austin drilled Drew’s face, sending him flying backwards!

Sound: And if only there were pinfalls allowed in this match, Austin would have this in the bag!

Hostyle: He’d have to see if Drew was knocked out, or finish the job via submission!

Austin goes over the ref and yells at him, pointing at Drew.

RCA: CHECK HIM! CHECK HIM!

Hostyle: Chris Austin telling the referee to “check him,” to see if Drew is still conscious!

Sound: Why doesn’t he just choke him out?

Hostyle: I think he’s afraid that Drew might counter it and force an opening!

The ref goes over to Drew and checks up on him. He lifts Drew’s arm and drops it to see if it will fall. Before it can reach the mat, however, Drew manages to keep it steady, signifying that he is still in the match. Austin is absolutely stunned that his usual Kill Move has not, well...killed.

Hostyle: Drew’s still conscious! Drew’s still conscious!

Sound: And Austin is absolutely livid! He thought he gave Drew the stiffest boot ever!

Hostyle: And now Chris Austin is stalking Drew Michaels again, is he honestly going for a second Occam’s Razor? He might damage Drew’s brain!

Sound: You said it yourself, Jose, he doesn’t want to finish this by submission! The only way is to knock him out!

Hostyle: Well, Drew is slowly stirring and the crowd is going wild here, Austin on the edge of his nerves as he’s waiting for Drew to get up, the Occam’s Razor is actually an easy move to evade, but I think Drew’s state of mind right now is preventing him from thinking clearly!

Sound: I don’t blame him, his skull is rattled right now. Drew KNOWS what to do, but he can’t think of it right now!

Hostyle: Drew is getting up, he’s absolutely exhausted, he’s absolutely tired, he’s trying to get up on one knee, he makes it, but he’s only open! Austin to the ropes, and rushes in again to deliver a SECOND OCCAM’S RAZOR TO DREW’S SKULL! Honestly, Drew should be knocked out now! There’s no way anyone can survive that!

The crowd boos as Austin hits the big boot on Drew. He frantically motions to the referee to check Drew again.

Hostyle: This is it, the referee is checking Drew Michaels again! It would take a miracle for Drew to still be conscious here!

Sound: A miracle? Drew and miracles are not far-fetched, Jose!

The ref checks up on Drew and he raises the arm again, and drops it; mere milliseconds before it hits the floor, Drew sustains the arm and the crowd goes wild! Austin is absolutely shocked!

Hostyle: DREW IS ALIVE! DREW IS STILL ALIVE! THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!

Sound: I told you they’re not far-fetched, dammit!

Hostyle: AUSTIN CANNOT BELIEVE IT! THOSE WERE TWO STIFF BOOTS TO THE FACE! I KNOW DREW IS NO ORDINARY COMPETITOR, BUT THERE WAS NO WAY DREW MICHAELS COULD STILL BE CONSCIOUS NOW!

Austin kneels down to Drew as he gingerly tries to sit up.

RCA: STAY DOWN, BASTARD!

Sound: And here we go, Austin doesn’t know what to do now, will he finally go for that submission, or will he try a third Occam’s Razor?

Hostyle: It’s inhumane for Chris Austin to even consider attempting a third one!

After a few seconds of pacing, Austin sets up facing Drew, his eyes are almost popping out of his head and he is seething in fury. He grabs the ropes and leans forward as Drew slowly works his way up, his face bloody from those two prior kicks.

Sound: But... he is! Austin is angry and he’s stalking Drew more furiously than ever before! I love this!

Hostyle: There are only two minutes left on the clock, and I wonder if Drew can get up before that! Just choke him out, Austin! Have mercy!

Sound: The only mercy he will give Drew is the coup de grace, aka the killing blow!

Hostyle: Drew does not know where he is, or what he is supposed to do to stay alive, all he knows is that he just has to get up and fight! The crowd does not like this at all!

Sound: Well, what do we know, Drew is stubborn that way!

Hostyle: And Drew now showing more signs of life, finding his footing and a placement on the mat, shaking all over, come on, Austin, just make him tap!

Sound: Anything less than a killing blow will give Drew an opportunity, Jose! Austin knows that!

Hostyle: Drew struggling to get up on one knee, there is an evil, manic look on Austin’s eyes, and I can hear the members of the audience telling Drew “no!”

Sound: He’s not listening, his head is absolutely messed up right now!

Hostyle: Drew shakily gets on one knee...

Austin runs to the ropes behind Drew to build up more speed and momentum and then bounces off the ropes facing Drew. He dives...

THWACK!

Hostyle: and Austin rushes in there again WITH A THIRD OCCAM’S RAZOR! PLEASE TELL ME DREW IS KNOCKED OUT, FOR HIS OWN GOOD! PLEASE!

The impact is with such force that Austin ends up tumbling down to the mat.

Sound: We’ve got a little over thirty seconds left and Austin is telling the referee to check him now, quickly!

The ref quickly checks on Drew and quickly raises his arm and drops it. It falls, and everyone expects Drew to sustain it again, but the hand lazily hits the mat, meaning Drew has been knocked out! The crowd erupts in mixed anger and elation as Austin slumps in the corner, exhausted. The ref calls for the bell.

Hostyle: DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT! DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT!

Buster Cherry: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF A KNOCKOUT, AND NEW FMW C-4 CHAMPION... CHRIS... AUSTIN!!!

Chris Austin (8.4 APS + 1.3 vote = 9.7 total)

Drew Michaels (8.36 APS + 0.7 vote = 9.06 total)

Sound: Austin has finally done it! He has managed to do what his tag team partner Alex O’Rion has never done, and that is to defeat Drew Michaels in singles competition, and for his title, at that!

Hostyle: Austin must really be proud of himself right now, that choca-de puta. Drew Michaels may have suffered brain damage!

Sound: Can you blame him? Drew wouldn't stay down.

Hostyle: He should’ve just made him tap!

"Premeditated Murder" by J. Cole hits as Austin kneels over the unconscious Drew's head and looks over his fallen body with a weird satisfaction. Alex O’Rion has made his way down, and looks towards Drew, the only thing moving is his chest as he breathes. Alex attempts to hand over the C-4 title to his partner, but Austin is too busy staring a hole into Drew. Austin is yelling:

RCA: I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN, DREW! I TOLD YOU! BUT NO, YOU DOUBTED ME, AND LOOK WHERE YOU ARE NOW!

Hostyle: Come on, is this really necessary?

Sound: Well, it is a rare feat...

RCA: YOU’RE A STUPID MAN, DREW, AND THAT’S WHY I WON!

Austin does the sXe 'X' into the 'it's over' arm gesture over Drew and stands up, finally taking the belt from Alex’s hands and raises it high in the air with one arm, eyes still on Drew as the crowd boos.

RCA: NOW EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER THIS NIGHT AS THE NIGHT WHEN CHRIS AUSTIN KNOCKED THE F-(bleep) OUT OF DREW MICHAELS!

Sound: It is unforgettable...Still, he seems a bit too pleased with the KO rather than becoming C-4 champ. For his first singles title win he doesn't seem that happy.

Hostyle: Well, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Chris Austin is our new C-4 champion, but at what cost to Drew’s health?

Sound: Please, Jose, stop being so overdramatic. Drew Michaels, as he has proven before, is a trooper. He’ll be fine. If he survived a damn crucifixion, I think he can survive brain damage!

Hostyle: Did you listen to what you just said?

Sound: Yes, I did.

Hostyle: Sigh. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this has been Ammunition 12.1, live from Sydney, Australia. For my broadcast partner Dalby sound, my name is Hostyle. Good night, everyone.

has been a presentation of

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by RCA on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm

OOC: Great show so far!! Kudos to all who won and all involved in the writing process ... Great stuff!!

I believe we can officially call this a win streak now boys four in a row not counting my oh so brief appearance in this year's Hyabusa Cup. Crysto and Watson....Beers are on me fellas!!

Last edited by Axel Van Osbourne on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

OOC: Alright, AMM 12.1 is complete. Congrats to all the winners and huge props to Romeo for writing so much for Ammunition, and for that he and ONLY he will get FMPs for AMM's side. Anyway, I think for what it was, things were solid but eh. Either way, read, comment, TT away and shit like that.

Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:41 am

OOC: Good show! No shows hurt the start like most do but the segments were good and the last two matches were very well done.

IC:

As Leviticus gets his hand raised, A man in a Boston College Hoodie in the front row stands and applauds. But the man is not a fan. No, He's FMW newest signee, Atlas Adams. Atlas watches the Light Heavyweight champ leave the ring and picks up his jacket and heads for the parking lot. Looking back at the FMW ring, Atlas smiles.

"I saw all I needed to see. Now, its decision time. Are you ready FMW?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Whitt: ...

Crusoe: You have nothin' to say for that, Jeff?

Whitt: Shut up. Where's Leviticus?

Crusoe: No clue. Though I ain't sure he wants anything to do with you right now.

Whitt: Urgh. This is not good.

Crusoe: Y'ain't got no one to blame but yerself, Jeff.

Whitt: Once again, Crusoe, shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Congrats on the big win Austin. *clap clap* Now you can do me a favor and keep that C-4 Title good and polished up for me. Distortion has fallen by the wayside and The Once and Future King needs a new home and I can see my style fitting in well here. Hold on to the belt for me Austin, I will be coming for it and you very soon!
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Congratulations to you RCA, a very worthy C-4 Champion. A very nice show all over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Good evening class. It is I, the NEW C-4 Champion and the KING of Full Metal Wrestling due to an unprecedented SECOND Hayabusa Cup victory, Chris Austin.

How are you all coping at this moment? With the tragic happenings to Celeste as well as the unfair and unjust cancellation of Distortion, I find that we are at a time of turmoil. So lucky for you, the most intelligent competitor in FMW also has a position where he could effect change.

Today's lecture will not be long-winded, as I can easily sum up my victories.

As for Drew? Well, I took away his greatest weapon in his knee, and inflicted repeated Blunt Force Trauma in order to guide him to a defeat he long needed (take note, disabling a man's strength and using blunt force is a sound gameplan to overcome any opponent). Now he may continue to his supposed destiny.

The Hayabusa Cup? Simple. I took advantage of a make-up exam. It isn't exactly just what befell Storm, but he was merely a stepping stone to what was my triumph. I was able to defeat David GS for I had a second look at him. He gave me his best, but eventually he went into a rarely used maneuver, one I had scouted. All I merely did was survive long enough for him to defeat himself, so that I would ultimately defeat him.

As it were, I feel as if FMW will be brighter thanks to my recent happenings, and REGARDLESS OF WHAT Smitten says, there is indeed power wielded by my hands. Smitten himself once tried to stop me and he failed so rest assured, if I want something done, I fully expect it will be.

Here is where you choose your sides. You can either support me in my endeavors, or you may not. But do not cross me as I am a firm believer in execution. In sum?

Bow down if you choose, but do not make yourself a target. I tend not to miss.

Class Dismissed.

...Alex, we need to talk. I was not pleased with your efforts and wish to help you correct them.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: AIM, Your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:01 am

RCA wrote:

Listen up Chris.... like so many of your lectures this one missed the mark too. Now that you are officially the mangiest dog in the Ammunition yard the only target around these parts sits squarely on your back bloke.

Not that I expect you will be rushing to face me anytime soon, as you've stated plenty of times before, but since Jaro saw fit to put me back on the blue show I guess that just means the yard got a little bit smaller with one more hunter in the pack.

Let me know when you are finished beating up on the young pups....

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 am

RCA wrote:
Good evening class. It is I, the NEW C-4 Champion and the KING of Full Metal Wrestling due to an unprecedented SECOND Hayabusa Cup victory, Chris Austin.

How are you all coping at this moment? With the tragic happenings to Celeste as well as the unfair and unjust cancellation of Distortion, I find that we are at a time of turmoil. So lucky for you, the most intelligent competitor in FMW also has a position where he could effect change.

Today's lecture will not be long-winded, as I can easily sum up my victories.

As for Drew? Well, I took away his greatest weapon in his knee, and inflicted repeated Blunt Force Trauma in order to guide him to a defeat he long needed (take note, disabling a man's strength and using blunt force is a sound gameplan to overcome any opponent). Now he may continue to his supposed destiny.

The Hayabusa Cup? Simple. I took advantage of a make-up exam. It isn't exactly just what befell Storm, but he was merely a stepping stone to what was my triumph. I was able to defeat David GS for I had a second look at him. He gave me his best, but eventually he went into a rarely used maneuver, one I had scouted. All I merely did was survive long enough for him to defeat himself, so that I would ultimately defeat him.

As it were, I feel as if FMW will be brighter thanks to my recent happenings, and REGARDLESS OF WHAT Smitten says, there is indeed power wielded by my hands. Smitten himself once tried to stop me and he failed so rest assured, if I want something done, I fully expect it will be.

Here is where you choose your sides. You can either support me in my endeavors, or you may not. But do not cross me as I am a firm believer in execution. In sum?

Class Dismissed.

...Alex, we need to talk. I was not pleased with your efforts and wish to help you correct them.

You're a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 am

Romeo: You're a racist pot.

At least I am well aware of the irony in this statement.

OOC: Skyler, AIM please.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 am

Austin bye, we need to talk sure. But I'm tired and I'm sore as fuck, so I'll lay this out since you're the student of the game.

Name me one match I've ever won where I didn't get my ass kicked in it before finding a way. Hell even the Leprecan't got in some good shots way back in the day. So yes, we need to talk, but I won my damned match and I did it my way, I do not give two shits what anyone's opinion is beyond that.

Now if you don't mind I am going to go get a cold beer and place it on my head till the swelling goes down.

Oh and congratulations bye, you earned that belt, two things I've never done all in one match.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 am

Abel Steele wrote:
RCA wrote:

Listen up Chris.... like so many of your lectures this one missed the mark too. Now that you are officially the mangiest dog in the Ammunition yard the only target around these parts sits squarely on your back bloke.

Not that I expect you will be rushing to face me anytime soon, as you've stated plenty of times before, but since Jaro saw fit to put me back on the blue show I guess that just means the yard got a little bit smaller with one more hunter in the pack.

Let me know when you are finished beating up on the young pups....

No, I didn't miss the mark. If you could stop yourself from shivering and shaking you'd be able to see it. As it were.

Why alert you, so I could beat you a third time? Anyway, I'd be nicer to me if I were you. I know that I can bring about change that would greatly benefit people such as yourself. So be respectful to your superiors or well, your time will be up, pardon the pun.

As for Alex...we've been over this. How long must you settle for mediocrity?

Do I need to slap the shit out of you? I think I do.
Back to top Go down
DalbySound

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 pm

So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.1 RESULTS!!!
Page 1 of 1