Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 am

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS Ammnewlogodraft

“Pride” by Saliva sounds through as the camera pans around the arena, being illuminated by an impressive pyrotechnic display. We see a sold out crowd tonight before focusing on announcers SoR and Dalby Sound.

SoR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to FMW AMMUNITION! We’re on the home stretch of the road to Death Row and our last stop is the Cow Palace here in San Francisco, California. I’m Son of Repoman and I’m joined by my partner, Dalby Sound!

Sound: Don’t refer to me as your partner, given where we are it could be taken in the wrong context.

SoR: Fine…Ready to kick things off?

Sound: What a thrilling match we’ve got for you now…rookies versus rookies. I’m so excited.

SoR: Thanks for your sarcasm Sound.

Sound: Wake me up when its over.

“Living Dead Beat” by Children of Bodom blasts through the speaker system as Danse Macabre make their way down the ramp to the ring..

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 505 pounds, Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow, DANSE MACABRE!!!!

SoR: And we’re set for another Tag match here, with Danse Macabre looking to bounce back from last week.

Sound: More like turn even more emo by losing again.

SoR: Nice to see you’re cheery tonight.

Sound: Thanks captain obvious.

By now, Danse Macabre are already in the ring and resting against the ropes awaiting their opponents to make their appearance. Yet seconds pass and no A team music or appearance. After a few more moments Danse Macabre move towards the ref and begin to ask questions, however Allain and Macey emerge from the crowd and race into the ring behind Danse Macabre, and without hesitation they attack the duo from behind and begin working over Inferno and Crow. They work simultaneously, throwing punches and tossing their opponents off the ropes. They land tandem clotheslines and jump up to the excitement of the crowd, The ref forces the A team away from Inferno and Crow before the bell sounds.

SoR: And Allain and Macey not wasting any time trying to get this match under way..

Sound: I have to say, for such a group of enormous newbs, Danse Macabre have been functioning well as a team as of late, even losing to their weakest link last week, they are becoming a well rounded team.

SoR: Call it what you want, Sound, they don’t play nice though. Inferno and Crow working over Allain in one of the corners, stomping him a new mouth before they focus on Macey. Double dropkick to Macey’s knees sends The A.R.M. face first to the mat! They move him to the corner, Inferno charges and lands a knee to his face! Crow charges and gets the same! They both charge, double dropkicks to Macey’s chest!

Sound: I don’t know why they’re wasting their time like that, its not like you can make this man any thinner, pounding away like that.

SoR: They move back over to Allain. They lift him up on their shoulders. They run forward, WOW! THEY POWERBOMBED ALLAIN INTO MACEY!

Sound: That was a beautiful move!

SoR: Inferno rolls Allain out of the ring and Crow goes for the pin! One, Two, NO! Macey kicks out with authority!

Sound: Macey may be short and skinny, but this twig wont break.

SoR: Right now Crow and Inferno have been working over Macey with some shots to the face! They turn and charge back off the ropes, NO! ALLAIN TRIPS THEM UP!

Sound: Oh, I didn’t see him there. I tend to do that a lot lately.

SoR: Both men fell right on their faces! Macey springboards into Allain! What are they doing! OH! ALLIAN POWERBOMBS MACEY ONTO THEIR PRONE BODIES!

Sound: A little payback. Nice.

SoR: Macey is writhing in pain as he rolls out of the ring again as Allain picks up Inferno! Allain with multiple straight first to Inferno, he suddenly drops Inferno back down and lifts Crow up for the same treatment, yet Allain with a scoop slam on Crow!

Sound: This match turned tides quickly. Sort of like stomachs when Danse Macabre walks in the room.

SoR: Is that the only insult you have?

Sound: They don’t deserve for me to rip them a new asshole, that’s how little I care.

SoR: Hell, you have to admit that while Danse Macabre have a strange team chemistry, but they’re functioning just as good as many of the teams we’ve seen in FMW!

Sound: It was some strange chemistry that produced both of these outcasts. A chemistry that probably involved lots and lots of blood.

SoR: Back in the ring Inferno charges Allain, FLAPJACK! Inferno lands right on Crow! LOOK AT MACEY FLY! LEAP OF FAITH! THAT’S GOTTA BE IT! Macey pins Inferno! One, Two, NO! He kicks out!

Sound: Im much more entertained by this match than previously anticipated.

SoR: And you thought this was going to be a joke! This is a great competitive match!

Sound: Well, its not hard to impress when you’re anticipating a piss break.

SoR: Macey goes for the pin on Crow now! NO! INFERNO JUST KICKED HIM IN THE FACE!

Sound: BOOT TO THE HEAD!

SoR: Allain turns his sights on Inferno but Crow is able to recover enough to land a low blow! The ref didn’t see! Crow quickly keeps the ref occupied as- OMG!!!

“Holy Shit…Holy Shit”

SoR: INFERNO JUST STRAIGHT KICKED ALLAIN IN THE JAW!!! HE’S OUT OF IT!!

Sound: YES! Genius move. I like these guys more and more with each intelligent and simple maneuver.

SoR: Intelligent! They just knocked Allain out! Inferno with the pin! One, two, THR-NO! Macey manages to leap in at the last second for the save. Although smart move as he heads back to the outside as Danse Macabre work on Allain again. Inferno hits a springboard moonsault! Look! Inferno locks in a Guillotine lock and Crow has a sharpshooter locked in! Allain is screaming in pain!

Sound: Oh please stop, its bleating is worse than its wrestling.

SoR: You’re a class act asshole, you know that?

Sound: Thanks, it’s what I do.

SoR: WAIT! Here comes Macey to save the day! NO! INFERNO AND CROW LET GO AT THE LAST SECOND! MACEY LANDS ON ALLAIN INSTEAD! INFERNO LANDS A FLYING SCISSORS KICK TO MACEY! ALLAIN IS TURNED FROM THE MOMENTUM INTO CROW! ONE WAY TRIP STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Sound: Take a breath, buddy. I don’t want to do your job too.

SoR: Crow with the cover on Allain! One, Two, THREE! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen here are your winners and Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow, DAAANNNNNSE MACAAAAAABRE!

Gabriel Crow and Damien Inferno (7.94 aps - 0.1 penalty + 7.71 aps + 2.5 avs = 18.05 total)
Alex Macey and Brandon Allain (6.22 aps + 5.73 aps + 0.1 avs = 12.05 total)

The two victors roll out of the ring. They celebrate up the ramp as Macey slowly reaches over and consoles in a hurting Allain.

SoR: I have to give credit where credit is due. Danse Macabre earned that victory, even though their methods were ruthless at times.

Sound: Is Allain crying?

SoR: He’s apologizing to Macey for letting him down, but that was NOT the case at all this night. They just ran into a better team. More Ammunition after this!

Allain stands up as the crowd gives him an ovation. Macey and Allain talk as they walk up the ramp before turning to the fans and waving.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 am

The camera fades into backstage, inside a locker room. Austin, dressed to compete, angrily paces back and forth as Kelson, also ready to go, stretches in preparation.

Kelson: What’s eating you, Frere?

RCA: Can you quit saying that, please?

Kelson: What? “Frere” ?

RCA: Yeah, that. You’re not a French version of Hostyle. You catch enough crap about that as it is, repeating it doesn’t help matters.

Kelson: What is with you, Austin? You haven’t seemed like yourself lately, you’re really on edge.

RCA ceases pacing and stares a hole into the intense form of Chris Kelson. RCA walks up into his face, possibly even more intense and gets nose to nose with his stablemate.

RCA: What is with me? WHAT IS WITH ME?!?!? Well, for starters we have to partner up with Drew Michaels…

The crowd cheers at the mention of Drew and a loud chant of ‘MI-CHAELS! MI-CHAELS!’ fills the air. RCA rolls his eyes.

RCA: Typical San Francisco. Anyway, we have to partner up with this so-called ‘Chosen One’, I’m in the worst professional stretch of my career so I’m trying to turn that around, and I’m in a position where I have to help you shine so close to Death Row since these ass-wipes refuse to take you seriously. On top of that, any MINUTE now I’m expecting a call about me having a baby. So pardon me if I’m not all there, OK?

Kelson: Austin, you don’t have to ‘help’ me do anything. I feel very confident going into tonight that I’m going to show Scorpio that I am something he should take seriously.

RCA: And of course you missed the rest of the reasons why I’m nearing a damn breakdown.

Kelson: Austin, you need to cool it. Like I’ve said before, this isn’t just about you and your issues. Why do you continue to put so much pressure on yourself?

RCA: Kels, when has it EVER been about me? Never has, never will be. I’m starting to realize that more and more.

Kelson: You didn’t answer my damn question, Chris.

RCA lets out a heavy sigh as Kelson stares on, adamant about having his question answered.

RCA: You don’t want me to answer it.

Kelson: So why did I ask it?

RCA: Kels, don’t push it.

Kelson: Why, Austin?

RCA: Kelson…I’m supposed to be better than this. I’m not sure what it is, but that’s just the way things used to be and that’s the damn way things need to start back being.

Kelson: Well, I of all people know that sometimes, things don’t work out as it should. You suck it up and move on, that’s what you do and that’s what I’m doing. This kind of behavior is beneath you, Austin, and I don’t like it.

RCA: Seems like that may not be the only thing beneath me…

RCA glares at Kelson before turning away. Kelson’s right eyebrow raises up as RCA snidely glances around the room before turning away.

Kelson: What the hell do you mean by that?

RCA: Don’t worry about it. All you need to know is that Death Row is coming early. See you out there, ‘bro’.

RCA shoulder bumps Kelson and walks away purposefully as Kelson curses in French. The door is slammed with such force that a hanging picture of FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten falls to the ground. Fade out.

“T.N.T” by AC/DC hits the PA as Abel Steele makes his way to the ring to a decent pop. Steele takes some practice punches on his way down, a look of focus on his face. Steele rolls into the ring, and delivers a quick one-two combo to the turnbuckles.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 209 pounds and from Perth, Australia, ABEL STEELE!!!!

SoR: And this should be a hard-hitting affair. The young boxer turned wrestler Abel Steele facing one of FMW’s premier smash-mouth grapplers, RAMPAGE!

Sound: Damn this match to hell. Steele, despite his limitations, and there are plenty, has mildly impressed me with his prolific use of the ‘Sweet Science’ but he’s nto facing a lightweight here. This is RAMPAGE, a battle hardened veteran who can brawl with the best and grappler with those even better. This will be a reality check for Steele, I believe and I believe that it will be one without any semblance of technical refinery.

SoR: Sound, I would be inclined to agree with you, but Abel, despite his smaller stature, has knockout power that is capable of ending a match in one punch. RAMPAGE is as close to an iron chin as it gets, but I won’t count out Steele.

Sound: Your loss, Sonny.

SoR: Still, what we’ve just witnessed from Austin and Kelson, this can’t be good for their match tonight.

Sound: It’s great is what it is. About time we saw the truth come out. I’m very intrigued as to what comes from it.

SoR: I hope they get their acts together before match time is all.

“The Way I Am” by Eminem hits as RAMPAGE makes his way out and towards the ring, a hint of a stumble in his step, but Dante seems much more in control of his motions as he makes his way down, garnished in his steel chain and tattered hoodie.

Cherry: His opponent, weighing 266 pounds…from Richmond, California….RAMPAGE!!!

SoR: Well, he doesn’t look as wasted as he was in his last appearance.

Sound: Hopefully not, I was not pleased with his soiling of my art. He had better redeem himself tonight otherwise I don’t know if he’ll ever be able to, provided he’s given yet another chance.

SoR: RAMPAGE removes his entrance attire and there’s the bell. I hear that RAMPAGE is a bit high on Abel Steele; he feels he has the potential to do great things.

Sound: Listen. This isn’t the WWE. Just because some established name is high on a young guy doesn’t mean that he needs to be pushed to the moon just yet. He needs to make a legitimate statement first.

SoR: Collar-and-Elbow tie up here, RAMPAGE with the height and weight advantage forcing Steele into the corner…ref calls for a break and gets a clean one…

Sound: Steele should avoid being caught in the grasp of RAMPAGE, it won’t end well for him…

SoR: Steele bounces around the ring, RAMPAGE motions for him to bring it…RAMPAGE goes for the collar and elbow again, Abel evades and delivers a square left-handed body shot to the liver region…RAMPAGE felt that one without a doubt.

Sound: And Steele follows up with a straight right jab to the jaw, RAMPAGE staggers back as Abel smiles at his accomplishment. I wouldn’t get too happy, Abel. This is RAMPAGE we’re dealing with.

SoR: Which is exactly why I’m giving Abel, pardon the pun, a puncher’s chance.

Sound: I don’t acknowledge your pardon request.

SoR: I don’t acknowledge your contributions to FMW either but you don’t see me making a big deal about it…RAMPAGE with a big shot to the face of Abel!

Sound: Sonny, you’re already on thin ice, don’t make me cripple you with an iTap.

SoR: If I can be serious for a moment, I think Lance Storm could do your job. RAMPAGE’s follow up finds nothing but air, and Steele connects with a neckbreaker! Steele for the cover but only gets one. Steele has RAMPAGE by the head, some dirty boxing going on here and Steele follows up with a Facebreaker Knee Smash.

Sound: RAMPAGE hasn’t gotten out of the blocks yet…

SoR: And it doesn’t look like he’ll get a chance to…Steele is on him!

RAMPAGE gets to his feet, and in a scene rather reminiscent to Rocky 3 (Balboa v. Lang), Steele fires off crisp right hand after crisp right hand, backing RAMPAGE into the corner. A wild overhand left allows some time for RAMPAGE to evade and stagger Steele with a Muay Thai-esque knee. Steele goes backwards into the corner, shaking off the knee as RAMPAGE takes a couple of steps back and charges. Steele moves at the last second and his shoulder finds ringpost.

Sound: That could be a grave error for RAMPAGE…

SoR: Steele swings, RAMPAGE evades and CRACKS Steele with a straight up headbutt! Steele is a bit wobbly, but RAMPAGE has him by the throat, could we see the Rant’s End?

Sound: No! Steele fights his way down and counters into a Tornado DDT! RAMPAGE isn’t looking too good here; this young punk has all the answers it seems…

SoR: Steele calling for the end here, RAMPAGE is a little disoriented, this match has been mostly Steele on the offense!

Sound: Call me stunned by the developments.

SoR: RAMPAGE turns to face Steele…There’s the right and the left, this could be it…

Sound: That damn shadowboxing shuffle is so gay, nothing more than a cheap pop mechanism!

SoR: Well, judging by the reaction, it’s serving its purpose…Steele off the ropes, and BANG! The Haymaker connects and RAMPAGE just ate THE UNHAPPY MEAL COMBO!!!!

Sound: That haymaker sends RAMPAGE barreling into the ropes, he rebounds and is still on his feet somehow!

SoR: Steele off the ropes again, and A SECOND HAYMAKER! DOWN GOES RAMPAGE! DOWN GOES RAMPAGE! HE TOOK HIM OFF HIS FEET WITH THAT ONE!

Sound: I’ll admit it, he blasted him with that second shot!

SoR: What power generated by Steele, he’s got the cover and there’s a count…1…2…3!!!!! ABEL STEELE DEFEATS RAMPAGE!!!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, ABELLLLLLL STEEEEEEEELLLLLE!!

Abel Steele (8.13 aps + 2.3 avs = 10.43 total)
RAMPAGE! (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Sound: Damn. Well, I’ll be…that quick?!?!?

SoR: Big win for the rookie here, I’m as surprised as you are!

The crowd cheers as Abel jumps to the bottom rope and thrust his fists into the air…after checking on a clearly rocked RAMPAGE, Steele thrusts his fist into the air and leaves, his body language a mixture of happiness and disappointment as “T.N.T” by AC/DC serenades him away.

Sound: I’m not sure what to make of these developments. Steele with another decisive win over one of FMW’s premier tough guys…we’ve got to find a vet or situation that can challenge-no, put this rookie in his place before it’s too late.

SoR: Please! The kid’s been damn impressive and probably a front-runner for Rookie of the Year. I think he can do well to find himself an actual challenge. He’s going about it the right way; I think his future is bright at this rate. Don’t rain on the young man’s parade, Dalby.

Sound: Me raining on his parade would better it, to be frank.

SoR: Aye carumba…

Sound: Don’t go away, more Ammunition after this!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is Ammunition’s Style Points Tournament final match and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first:

In a second, the arena goes pitch black as “Matrix” by Edguy hits the PA to generous booing from the crowd. As the lyrics pick up, strobes burst into action, creating a jerky effect on each of the fans’ movements. Quickly, the masked form of Black Marcus walks out of the curtain and down the aisle, paying little attention to the jeers thrown his way.

Cherry: From Chicago, Illinois; weighing in at 230 pounds, BLACK MARCUS!

SoR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to this broadcast of FMW Ammunition! Later tonight, we’re going to witness one of the biggest main events in FMW history: a 6-man tag team match between some of the finest FMW has to offer.

Sound: Indeed SoR, it’s going to be an epic match! On one side: Corruption’s Harlequin, FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten and our esteemed C-4 Division Champion, Eric Scorpio. Those men will be facing against the young Chris Kelson and Chris Austin, as well as FMW’s heart and soul, former World and C-4 Champion, Drew Michaels!

SoR: However, that is for later tonight; right now, Black Marcus is in the ring and Dalby, he has been on a mean streak since coming over to Ammunition. On the last show, he defeated a former two times C-4 Division and Television Champion in Wraith! He literally knocked him out!

Sound: I’m not impressed. Wraith is only a shadow of who he used to be; now he’s nothing more than that Dorian Gray’s bitch.

SoR: We’ll see how he fares tonight against another man who, quite frankly, isn’t very popular with the fans either.

As the lights come back on in the arena, “Matrix” fades directly into “Devour” by Shinedown to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Dallas Roland slowly emerges from a near transparent curtain by the ramp, longbow in hand. Immediately, he locks eyes with Marcus, never losing sight of him as he makes his way over to the ring. As he reaches the apron, Roland nonchalantly tosses his bow aside before hoping into the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent: from Houston, Texas; weighting in at 210 pounds, “Double Barrel” DALLAS ROLAND!

SoR: Both men circling each other now as the bell rings to signal the start of this matchup. Collar and elbow tie-up here, both men trying to get leverage advantage on the other. The hold is broken and they’re going at it again.

Sound: Roland breaking Marcus’ hold and he’s got a headlock in now. He’s using his weight and his centre of gravity to add more pressure on the hold; good technique right there by that punk-ass rookie.

SoR: I knew something was wrong when I heard positive comments coming out of your mouth. Back in the ring, Black Marcus connects with elbow shots to Roland’s stomach, backing him up in the ring ropes. Roland pushed to the other side; he connects with a hard shoulder block on Marcus!

Sound: Roland running the ropes, jumps over Marcus who’s rolled on his belly; ducks between his legs as he leaps and runs straight into a great hip toss. Some classic technical wrestling right there!

SoR: Marcus moving in, trying to prevent Roland from standing up, but the man rolls to his feet and surprises Black Marcus with kicks to the left thigh! And another one! There’s a third one! The crowd showing slight support for the man from Texas! OUCH! SWIFT KICK TO THE BACK OF MARCUS and he’s got him reeling!

Sound: Roland moving in, and secures a great single leg takedown, quickly spinning around to lock in a Single Leg Boston Crab!

SoR: Look at Roland’s knee, it’s pressing against Marcus’ back and that can’t feel good!

Sound: Right on the money, SoR! Dallas is surprising me: I didn’t think he could use that kind of smart, technical wrestling. He knows he scored a good hit on Marcus’ back and he’s working on it!

SoR: The referee’s right there to see if Marcus is going to tap out, but he reaches for the ropes instead and the official is telling Roland to break the hold.

Sound: Look at Roland utilizing the full 5 count to his advantage! I’ve got to say that he’s giving me a reason to start considering rooting for him!

SoR: Double Barrel isn’t giving up so easily either, he’s waiting for Marcus to get up; I think he wants to end this match early! Roland loads him up; he may be looking for the Amnesiac! Marcus fights it off, and a thumb to the eye gives him some time to rest!

Sound: Roland’s relentless; he takes a swing at Marcus without even seeing him, but it’s blocked and Marcus answers with a right of his own!

SoR: Roland throwing punch after punch, but every time, Marcus blocks it and answers with a punch of his own. The young man from Texas is growing impatient it seems, and his wild shot is ducked by Marcus, who nails a picture perfect Release German Suplex!

Sound: The momentum has shifted now, SoR! Black Marcus has gained the advantaged and it seems like he’s ready to inflict more punishment on his opponent in this “Crap Points Tournament” final.

SoR: Styles Points Tournament, Dalby, but you’re right; we have yet to see anything that’s worth any points in this match!

Sound: And I thank God for that.

SoR: So much bad faith coming from you… Anyways, Roland’s fighting after that German Suplex from Marcus! He just gave him a good hard shot in the stomach as he was being helped up, and now more shots to the stomach from Dallas, who’s running the ropes!

As Dallas comes back towards Marcus, the latter springs into action; he catches him under both armpits and throws him up into the air. While Roland is airborne and on the way down, Marcus jumps to meet him in mid-air and snatches his head; snapping it down into a cutter.

Sound: OUCH!

SoR: OH MY! That’s going to go towards the scoreboard! And Marcus is going for a cover here! This one may be over! One! TWO! THR—NO! I don’t know how Roland managed to kick out of that!

Sound: It might’ve looked impressive, SoR, but Hostyle’s “innovative” bullshit is just that; bullshit. It looks flashy, but doesn’t have as much impact as one might think.

SoR: You’re talking through your hat, Dalby! You saw the elevation and the way Roland’s jaw landed on Marcus’ shoulder; I thought he was out cold!

Sound: Well he’s kicked out and now he’s lying on this back in the middle of the ring.

SoR: Look at Marcus, showboating to the fans! They’re jeering him so hard my ears are buzzing!

Sound: He’s telling all of those people that this match is over! He’s calling for the Psychotic Break!

As Marcus bends over to take a hold of Roland’s head, the latter quickly kicks in the next gear and secures a tight small package.

SoR: Roland was playing possum! One! TWO! NO! Kickout at two and a half!

Sound: We can’t see what’s happening under that mask, but I can guess by his body language that Marcus is irate!

SoR: Roland’s got a second wind it seems! Lefts and rights to Marcus’ face! Goes for an Irish whip now, reversed by Marcus and what a knee to the gut!

Sound: Marcus hooks him up for a suplex, and I think we’re going to see more of that Innovative crap.

After soaking into the crowd’s jeers for a moment, Marcus lifts Roland up in a Vertical suplex position before having his legs rebound on the top rope. However, much to Marcus’ surprise, Roland shifts his weight as he’s at the peak of his elevation and lands behind him. Quickly, Roland jumps on his opponent’s back, trying to hit Point Blank Shot. Without a second’s hesitation, Marcus hangs on the top rope, resulting in Roland hitting the canvas.

SoR: Point Blank Shot countered! Roland quick to get up, goes for a clothesline!

Sound: Marcus slides between Roland’s legs!

SoR: DARKSIDE SUPLEX IN THE TURNBUCKLE!

Sound: COVER HIM AND END THIS WASTE OF TIME!

SoR: One! Two! THREE! This one is over!

Black Marcus (7.93 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.23 total)
Dallas Roland (7.88 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.08 total)

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner, earning 6 Style Points, Ammunition’s finalist in the Style Points Tournament, BLLLAAAACK MARRRRRRCUSSSSS!

“Matrix” by Edguy accompanies Marcus out of the ring. He looks back at his most recent conquest, a very frustrated Dallas Roland. Marcus merely shakes his head in pity before leaving.

SoR: Marcus continues on his roll but what an effort from Roland.

Sound: Doesn’t matter, we saw Distortion and Corrpution…Marcus ain’t winning a damn thing. He whooped up on Roland for nothing.

SoR: I’d hardly call a victory nothing.

Sound: Bah. More Ammunition after this.

The scene opens to the office of the Honorable Christian G. Smitten, FMW Commissioner. Smitten is applying his kneepads in preparation for his six-man elimination tag match. All of a sudden, the sound of a door flying open interrupts Smitten from his current affairs, and Smitten shoots daggers in the direction of the unwanted guest.

CGS: You have the audacity to barge into my office? Does your incompetence know no bounds?

Steele: I’ll be brief. Now that RAMPAGE has been taken care of, I want a challenge; I am tired of facing people who do not give me their A-game. I figured RAMPAGE would be the answer but he disappointed me too. I didn’t come here to beat up on inferior talent…if it wasn’t for a certain incident I’d still be doing that as a boxer. I came here not only to deal with my personal problems, but to be challenged and I don’t feel I’m being given that challenged and I won’t stick around for that disrespect. I suggest…no…DEMA-

Smitten quickly silences the energetic Steele with a raise of his hand. Smitten has an incredulous look on his face, as Steele offers some semblance of respect as Smitten exhales in annoyance.

CGS: Abel, who in the hell do you think you are to even THINK to demand anything of the Honorable Christian G. Smitten? You are in no position to do so, and I won’t stand for this kind of insolence. So, how should I shut you up? I’d rather not do it myself as it could very well be a permanent silencing of your bothersome carcass and while I could defend myself from any possible legal action it could bring, it’s not a hassle I need at this time. But to be honest, nothing would please me more than to see you walk away from FMW…

Steele: Commish, I want you to know this: I will be all over your office until I am given an opponent that I know will give me a challenge! I-

CGS: SHUT UP, YOU INGRATE! I don’t have the time or the patience to deal with a pest such as yourself but…I am a fair judge and these idiotic fans seem to enjoy you. This means money in my already affluent pockets and therefore, I’ll give you a chance to prove yourself. Thanks to what happened at Corruption 9.4, Flare is no longer the holder of the Gold Card, so at Death Row a Gold Card Gauntlet will be held to determine who could dare to dream of being like the last worthy holder of the Gold Card…me.

The crowd cheers as Steele nods.

Steele: So where do I fit into that equation?

CGS: Simple, boy. You will be one of the participants in the match. It will be you, Black Marcus, Damien Inferno, Gabriel Crow, Apostasy, Gray, Dallas Roland and Jack Eastwood …winner becomes the new Gold Card holder!

Steele: That’s all I ask, sir. Than-

CGS: No, no need to thank me…You’ve ‘earned’ it. Now get the hell out of my office before you earn an ass-whooping for disrespecting my office.

Steele stares intensely, huffing before un-balling his fist and leaving. Smitten evilly smirks before retreating backstage as we fade…
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am

SoR: Let us now send it off to Buster Cherry for our next contest.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and will be held under KNOCKOUT Rules!!! The only way to win is to render your opponent unconscious!

Introducing first, being accompanied by the Esteemed Dorian Gray…hailing from Brooklyn, New York...weighing in tonight at 180 pounds…The Hired Gun…WRAITH!!!

The Cow Palace goes black as the silhouette of a vulture with its wings outstretched is displayed on the Metaltron. The beat of “The God That Failed” by Metallica resonates from the speakers as a red strobe light flickers to the beat. A white spotlight then pierces the crowd, and after a few moments of searching, finally locks in on Wraith wearing an executioner’s hood, as well as a leash being held by Dorian Gray. Wraith hops the guardrail and drops onto his knees, serving as Dorian’s footstool to step onto the apron. Then Wraith steps through the lower ropes and plops himself down in the corner, while Dorian Gray commences in collecting the mask and leash.

Sound: Ugh, more of this KO mess. Look, there’s Dorian Gray’s bitch, Sonny. Look at what’s left of ol’ Vincent. This may be the way he should be used, because speaking for all aficionados of technical wrestling, good riddance!

SoR: Seems more like the behavior that should be kept in the bedroom to me!

Sound: So your boyfriend dominates you too, huh?

SoR: Har har…

Cherry: And introducing next…hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in tonight at 200 pounds…THE TECHNICIAN!!!

The arena lights momentarily go out, causing the scene to go pitch black, before “Lost In Technicolor” by Coldplay starts to play. Once the arena lights come back on, the fans are unfortunately greeted by the scene of a still masked Wraith pummeling The Technician atop of the stage, instead of Tech’s usual entrance pose exhibition.

SoR: What the? How did Wraith get up there so quickly?

Sound: Elementary! It’s obviously because of that executioner’s mask that Wraith is still donning.

SoR: I could’ve sworn that Dorian removed it.

Sound: How could you have possibly noticed when the lights went out abruptly after Wraith had entered the ring?

Wraith removes his mask, revealing the night-vision goggles that he was wearing underneath it. The crowd’s anger escalates further for Wraith’s display of unsportsmanlike conduct. Meanwhile, the sneering Dorian Gray turns to the announce table, and mouths “That was my idea” to the announce team.

SoR: Are you kidding me?!? Wraith scouted The Technician’s entrance for the purpose of sneak-attacking him!

Sound: Dorian is a genius, I have to say. I bet those goggles are from the Prestige Edition of Modern Warfare 2!

SoR: (mocking The Miz) Really?

Wraith gets up from the mounted position, and removes the goggles from his face. He then stalks The Technician as he slowly stands up, before knocking Tech back down with a vicious goggle shot to the head.

SoR: Oh, c’mon! Wraith’s taking the easy way out! This isn’t a Weapons match!

Sound: Ugh…I may not be a fan of these types of tactics, but since the match has yet to officially begin, it’s all legal.

Wraith drags the seemingly unconscious body of The Technician down the aisle, while some fans pelt him with garbage. Once at ringside, Wraith lifts The Technician up to his feet, and rolls him into the ring, resulting in the start of the match.

SoR: The ref is checking up The Technician now. He lifts Tech’s hand and releases it, letting it drop limply to the canvas.

Sound: He does so again for the second time. I think it’s safe to say that this one’s over.

SoR: And there goes the final attempt to make it offic-WAIT! Tech’s hand did not hit mat! He’s not done yet! The crowd wills him up to his, as Wraith looks on in shock!

Sound: Looks like I spoke too soon!

The Technician manages to stand completely upright, and taunts Wraith to bring it, and the Silent Assassin immediately does just that, as he rushes towards The Technician, and blasts him with a Roaring Elbow.

Sound: Shades of the late great Misawa! The Technician went down like a ton of bricks!

SoR: The ref checks on Tech, once again…his hand drops once…

twice…

and a third time! It’s all over!

Cherry: The winner of this match as a result of a KNOCK OUT…WRAITH!!!

Wraith (4.54 aps + 2.2 avs = 6.74 total)
The Technician (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Sound: Well, that was anti-climatic. I hope this is the last Knockout Match…I’m very underwhelmed at them.

Wraith rolls out the ring towards an elated Dorian Gray, who reattaches the leash onto his charge’s collar. Wraith then removes his elbow pad, and drops it on top of the announcer’s table, and it ends up dropping in a rather heavy thud. SoR goes to inspect it, while the couple takes their leave through the crowd. Meanwhile, the ref signals for some help from the back, as The Technician remains unconscious.

SoR: He used a loaded elbow pad! Those two are utterly despicable!

Sound: Such a pussy move, but I always expect that Vinny, nowadays.

SoR: Regardless, Wraith picks up the dirty win. Ammunition’s main event is coming up after this!

The scene opens to the office of the Honorable Christian G. Smitten, FMW Commissioner. Smitten, Harlequin and C-4 champion Eric Scorpio are seen talking over strategy.

CGS: Gentlemen, I know Michaels has returned, but let it be said that I intend to do nothing less than dominate he and his merry band of spot monkeys tonight. I hope that you two are on the same page.

Scorpio: Fine. By the way, Harlequin…9.3 is the last time I ever get involved in your affairs.

Harlequin: Aww…Scorp, you don’t like having your life threatened?

Scorpio: No, and don’t fucking call me ‘Scorp’.

Harlequin: Causing Ruinous Damage doesn’t come without some risk, champ.

Scorpio: I don’t take many risks, Harlequin. Everything I do benefits me in some way.

Harlequin: Is that so?

Scorpio: Very much so…truly, you would’ve been nothing more than a pawn in my grand scheme of things.

Harlequin: And that would mean you’re breaking a Rule. Hallowed or not, no one is immune to the hell of retaliation I rain down upon those who offend me.

Scorpio gets into Harlequin’s face, which still has that ever-present grin on it. Smitten quickly takes charge, separating the two.

CGS: Gentlemen! No need to cause strife within our partnership. I know we all have our goals. I want to solidify the power I hold over this brand…

Scorpio looks at Smitten, a hint of desire for Smitten’s power in his ice cold eyes.

CGS: Scorpio, I’m sure you want to once again show how overlooking arguably the hottest man in FMW has it’s consequences.

Scorpio: Of course. This next lesson will be Hallowed if I do say so myself.

CGS: And you, Harlequin?

Harlequin: HavOc. Ruthless, undeniable, unequivocal…HAVOC!

[laugh][/laugh]

CGS: Um…OK…still, we must be a united front, and given our opponents, that shouldn’t be too difficult.

Scorpio: You have a point.

CGS: Of course I do. Let us disperse…we have business to take care of.

The three men take their leave, united for a common goal if only for one night. Fade out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:33 am

SoR: It’s main event time Ammunition fans! This elimination six-man tag match looks to be one of the better matches in recent FMW memory.

Sound: I’m inclined to agree with you, unfortunately. The six men involved are very SOUND competitors and this is the best Death Row preview you’ll find. A small sample of the C-4 title match, the Inferno Match, and a Grudge Match that could very well be a match of the year candidate will be on display. I personally think we’re being too nice.

SoR: Well, before we get to that, how about a rundown of the Death Row card!

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS Deathrow-3

Sound: Let’s keep it to the Ammunition side of things, it’s truly the only reason to order the pay-per-view…that and listening to the most esteemed color commentator in FMW, me.

SoR: *(sigh)* Anyway, Death Row will be coming to you live, from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California! If you haven’t ordered it on pay-per-view yet, well slap yourself and do it now!

Sound: We have a stacked card for you all, starting with the FMW C-4 Division Championship!

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS C4

SoR: Champion Eric Scorpio will defend against Chris Kelson in a rematch of a opening round match from the C-4 tournament. Kelson has a chance to finally step out into his own, and a defeat over Scorpio would be monumental.

Sound: I don’t give Kelson much of a chance, but he does have the technical ability required to champion the C-4 title. Either Scorpio maintains his hallowed roll, or the ‘Technical Phenomenon’ pulls off a technical miracle. Maybe he can pull it off, but you’ll only find out if you order on pay-per-view! Along with that, we have a bonafide grudge to settle as the self-proclaimed ‘Radical’, Chris Austin takes on the law and order of Full Metal Wrestling, Christian G. Smitten.

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS Grudge

SoR: A deep contrast in philosophies and in-ring styles in this one…this is good, clean old-fashioned hate in my estimation. Austin is coming in desperate for a defining singles victory and Smitten is looking finally shut up one of his more surly inmates…if you ask me this should be the show-stealer given the competitors. Will the theory of Radicality stand up in the personification of FMW’s court of law?

Sound: We’ll have to find out at Death Row…but we also have the just announced Gold Card gauntlet! Eight men will compete and the last man standing becomes the de facto number one contender to the FMW Championship! The cash-in could happen at anytime!

SoR: But what really intrigues me about this one is the field of participants. Gray, Dallas Roland, Jack Eastwood, Black Marcus, Abel Steele, Gabriel Crow, Damien Inferno and Apostasy; one of these guys is about to seal himself into the rising star bracket…this is a big deal for these young men. Who will be the one to send his star on the rise?

Sound: Speaking of a big deal…Michaels. Harlequin. Inferno Match.

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS Inferno

SoR: Indeed. Ever since the heinous actions orchestrated by Harlequin at Ultimatum 2, FMW has seemingly fallen deeper and deeper into turmoil, but things immediately began to look up upon the return of the ‘Chosen One’. Now he gets his chance to begin his revenge when he takes on Harlequin in an Inferno Match, where the only way to win is to set your opponent on fire, or in Michaels’ case, damn the offender to his own hell.

Sound: I know that Michaels is the overwhelming favorite due to this being a match he has an outstanding track record in but a part of me thinks that he may have bitten off more than he could chew. This is Harlequin he’s dealing with; he’ll take a burn to give one if you ask me. Will the leader of the Broken Saints walk into a flaming trap of biblical proportions or will HavOc be reduced to ashes?

SoR: Well, we’ll find out from the City of Angels when FMW presents Death Row! Now let’s get to our main event!

Cherry: The following contest is a ELIMINATION SIX-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH! Introducing first, from Frederiction, New Brunswick, Canada weighing 200 pounds even, HARLEQUIN!

“Life Burns!” by Apocalyptica plays to a raucous reaction, a solid 80/20 mix of boos and cheers respectively as Harlequin makes his way down, gleam in his eye. Harelquin saunters down patiently, making no eye contact with the fans, seemingly salivating at the chance of ruinous damage, which is quite high in a volatile environment like this.

Cherry: His first partner, from Salt Lake City, Utah weighing 290 pounds…the Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron arrogantly sounds up as Smitten makes his way out. Smitten checks his wrist tape and offers a confident grin towards the universally booing fans. Harlequin paces in the ring, offering a favorable look towards the caliber of his first partner. Smitten steps into the ring and removes his jacket before pulling on the ropes to stretch. Then “Hallowed Be Thy Name” by Iron Maiden hits as the leather trenchcoat wearing Eric Scorpio enters, C-4 title on his shoulder. His ice cold blue eyes give off no hint, he stares a hole into the fans as they mercilessly boos. Scorpio proceeds to the ring, Smitten offering a clap of favoritism as Scorpio rolls into the ring and mounts the second rope, methodically raising his championship into the air as he surveys the fans, those ‘beneath’ him.

Cherry: Their final partner, from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada weighing 265 pounds, the FMW C-4 Champion…ERIC SCORPIO!

SoR: Can you feel the atmosphere, Sound?!?!?

Sound: Of course, I’m looking forward to being entertained.

SoR: Agreed, Sound one.

Cherry: And their opponents, introducing first, the team of Chris Kelson and Chris Austin, THE INNOVATIVE INITIATIVE!

“Fury” by Muse hits as Kelson makes his way out. Kelson bounces in place to loosen up looking to his side and not seeing Austin there. Kelson shrugs his shoulders and starts to proceed before Austin appears from behind the curtain. Austin stops Kelson and speaks to him. It’s not sure what was said but Austin clearly mouths ‘No hard feelings?’ towards the French-Canadian. Kelson nods and the two fist bump before making their way down.

Sound: So much for drama, the two punks look to have patched up their ‘bro-mance’.

SoR: That’s good; they need to be on the same page, given that they’ve rarely teamed together despite the reports that their in-ring chemistry is second to none.

Sound: It had better be, damn it. Still, I was looking forward to that punk ass Jose seeing his group fall apart.

The arena blacks out as “Amazing” by Kanye West starts to play. Cheers begins to shake the foundation of the Cow Palace as Dante Jones, Juliet Michaels, Seth Omega and a few other people enter. The camera centers on the man that is surrounded by the aforementioned entourage. Kelson clearly grows agitated as Austin stares a hole into Smitten, saying ‘Death Row is coming early’. Drew Michaels removes his hood as the crowd erupts. One of Drew’s entourage members rolls into the ring and hands Buster a card and tells him to read it.

Cherry: And their partner, making his return to the ring, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania…weighing 235 pounds, the ‘Chosen One’, the Leader of the Broken Saints, the most decorated competitor in FMW history…*(glances at card)* the REAL C-4 Champion….DREW MICHAELS!

Scorpio clenches his jaw and takes it upon himself to be the man to start for his team. Drew removes his hoodie as Dante preps him for a UFC fight.

Sound: Drew is getting Vaseline rubbed onto his face, I guess he thinks this is the UFC or something. Dante seems to be talking over strategy.

Dante and Seth offer good luck pats to Drew. Juliet gives a quick kiss to Drew before ‘Team Drew’ takes their leave. Drew checks his fight gloves before stepping up into the ring. Drew merely glares at Kelson on the apron. He looks towards Austin with a sincere nod. Austin pays Drew no mind and gets on the apron, snidely saying ‘You got it, Chosen One.’ Drew’s face becomes relaxed as he looks towards Scorpio. The bell rings.

SoR: We’re off here, and Scorpio and Drew will start off. We’re looking at a slow start here…

Sound: I know, it’s Drew, but how arrogant was that entrance.

SoR: He’s kinda earned it.

Sound: Still. Drew used to be beneath that kind of behavior.

SoR: Collar and Elbow tie-up here, Scorpio using the leverage advantage to back him up into the corner…referee calls for a break and he gets it.

Kelson stays loose on the apron as Austin jumps down, stalking his way around the ring, keeping a close eye on Smitten, who glances at him before going back to the ring action. Austin smirks before taking a place on the apron as Kelson looks on quizzically. Meanwhile in the ring, Scorpio swings and misses, going right into the turnbuckle and Drew follows up with two crisp jabs and begins to work the torso with quick shoulder thrusts. Drew goes for short-arm clothesline, but Scorpio ducks it and delivers a clubbing blow to the back.

SoR: Scorpio looks to have the advantage now, side headlock applied to Michaels, he’s wrenching tightly.

Sound: I’m not sure why Drew chose to rile up Scorpio, knowing that he has a terrible history against the Hallowed One.

SoR: Drew’s mind games are the stuff of legends, there’s a reason behind it. Michaels nears himself to the ropes and Kelson with the blind tag. Michaels shoves Scorpio off, Michaels to the ground and Scorpio over…Kelson flattens the C-4 champion with a textbook dropkick!

Sound: Michaels is livid, he seems like he’s stunned that Kelson even laid a hand on him. Kelson working over Scorpio with a chinlock now as Drew is throwing a small fit on his way out.

SoR: And Harlequin takes advantage with a quick boot to the back of Kelson’s head, breaking the hold!

Sound: See this, Harlequin, Scorpio and Smitten have this going for them. They know an advantage and then take it. Kelson is back up and Scorpio puts him right back down with an expertly done hard scoop slam. Scorpio not letting up, quick kneedrop to the head and now Harlequin is tagged in. Looks like some double-team is coming.

SoR: Double Irish Whip now, and Kelson baseball slides outside and Austin with the springboard double clothesline taking down Harlequin and Scorpio!

Sound: He should not have been allowed to pull that crap, not even tagged in! And he’s right after Smitten, flying over the top rope taking down the Commissioner!

Scorpio rolls out of the ring as Kelson re-enters the ring to take it to Harlequin. Meanwhile on the outside, Smitten and Austin trade blows, Smitten gaining the advantage. Smitten buries a knee into Austin’s midsection and goes to ram him facefirst into the ringpost. Austin blocks it and fires an elbow to the midsection of Smitten. In a show of strength, Austin lifts Smitten by the legs and drops him face first across the apron before Drew is around to order Austin back to their side of the ring. Harlequin regains the advantage in ring, dropping Kelson with a running kneelift.

Sound: Too much chaos for the official to deal with here, and Harlequin snaps of a suplex to ground Kelson.

SoR: Harlequin to the second rope here, and Kelson evades the knee drop! Harlequin scrambles up but Kelson flattens him with an O-soto-gari!

Sound: Austin is pacing like an animal here, and Kelson with the headlock on Harlequin, bringing him to his corner. Austin goes to tag but Drew beats him to the punch, rather forcefully I add.

SoR: RCA none too pleased, and neither is Kelson. Drew stomping away a Harlequin now, and Harlequin merely smiling through! The man’s pain tolerance is unbelievable!

Sound: It must be, and he’ll need it for Death Row.

SoR: Drew’s moving in for a mount, Harlequin bucks him off! Harlequin rolls out of the ring to get a breather, but Drew’s giving no room to breathe. Harlequin rolls back in, Drew is right after him and Harlequin rains down stomps on Michaels.

Sound: I may not like the offense here, but a SOUND strategy being employed here. He’s using Drew’s pent-up hatred and aggression against him.

SoR: Harlequin whips Drew into the ropes, and a blind tag from Austin but Drew is nailed with a hard back elbow! Austin immediately tags in Kelson…

Harlequin is clubbed down by RCA as Drew rolls out to the apron. RCA takes a couple of steps back as Kelson rushes the rising Harlequin and wraps his arm around the throat of Harlequin. RCA takes off towards the two men and delivers a Sick Kick to the back of Harlequin’s head, leading right into a Reverse STO from Kelson.

SoR: There it is, Harlequin has been stunned silly with what I believe is one of many versions of the FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN from the Innovative Initiative!

Sound: One of many?

SoR: Correct, from what I understand there’s many strikes that can be combined into it, hence the name. Kelson goes for a cover…1…2…Smitten is in to pull Kelson off of Harlequin!

Sound: Despite this being under elimination rules, I have to believe that Smitten wants a dominating defeat of Kelson, Austin and Michaels.

SoR: Kelson is in the ref’s face, not pleased about Smitten’s involvement.

Sound: Kid needs to get his head in the game, from what my backstage sources says he’s in no place to complain about someone not being in the place they were. Given that it’s the Commish he’s complaining about, it’s a losing battle.

SoR: Kelson has a dazed Harlequin up here, and hear the contact from those shoot kicks, one to the leg, and another to the chest!

Sound: Not bad, not bad. Kelson is offering a glance towards Scorpio after each shot and we know who he’s visualizing in this one.

SoR: Irish whip to Harlequin, there’s the waist-lock and NO! Harlequin with a rake of the eyes, stopping what I have to think was a planned belly to belly throw. Harlequin follows up with a short clothesline, and tags in the C-4 champ, and Death Row is coming early it seems!

Scorpio allows Kelson to get to a knee before offering a vile stomp to the back of Kelson. The calculating Scorpio stomps again and snatches the Technical Phenomenon to his feet, seemingly waking up his future challenger with a stiff slap.

Sound: Kelson is getting schooled right here, and it warms my heart.

SoR: Clubbing blow to Kelson, and Scorpio sets up for a suplex, Kelson blocks it with a leg wrap around the ankle. Scorpio tries again, and Kelson lands behind Scorpio and German Suplex! Kelson holds on around the waist, could be looking for the Hat Trick here!

Sound: That first one was mediocre, didn’t get enough of his hips into it. Nice improvement on the second one though. He’s showing that he’s getting better as he goes on, someone like that can’t be taken lightly.

SoR: Must you critique every move?

Sound: And how else will they get better?

SoR: Anyway, Kelson’s going for the third one, Scorpio fighting out of it, elbow to the side of the head. Scorpio fires again, Kelson ducks and Scorpio’s momentum sends him into position for a Northern Lights Suplex, which Kelson connects with! Bridge pin…1…2…COME ON!

Sound: What, Harlequin stopping the proceedings with a well placed elbow to the stomach is quite effective to break up the pin as well as Kelson’s stroke of luck.

SoR: Hypocrite. Kelson was standing toe to toe with Scorpio before that.

Sound: It’s called seeing the other side of the argument. You and the rest of these biased ‘go good guy go’ saps could stand to benefit from it.

SoR: Scorpio is to his feet, Kelson is back up. Scorpio is out to the apron, and Kelson walks into a springboard leg lariat! Scorpio for the cover and Kelson musters a kickout just after 2 and just before Austin can break it up.

Sound: Looks like Austin and Drew aren’t seeing eye to eye. Austin is on Drew’s case about helping Kelson. That’s a losing battle Austin is fighting.

SoR: Can you blame Drew for not wanting to do so? He feels that Kelson is corrupting Austin.

Sound: No one ever blames Drew, for anything. Just something to think about.

SoR: Scorpio whips Kelson into the corner, he charges in and Scorpio’s shoulder impacts ring post! Kelson making his way to his corner and he feints swinging at Michaels! Michaels leans back and Austin is tagged in.

Sound: Man, when you have to fake swinging at your own partner to keep him out of a match, problems are being had.

SoR: *sighs* Austin is in, and he bulrushes Scorpio into the corner and starts wailing on him, look at the rights and lefts!

Sound: Austin is busting Scorpio up, and now the mud-hole stomping!

SoR: Austin backs off and he’s asking for Scorpio to tag out to Smitten!

Sound: Scorpio’s not doing it, he won’t stand for Austin getting his shots unscathed.

SoR: Scorpio’s approaching Austin here, and they tie-up, Scorpio with the arm wrench, Scorpio then snatches Austin to the ground roughly! Scorpio with a forearm to the back of the head of Austin and now Smitten is tagged in!

Sound: Let’s see if Austin’s proclamation comes true.

Smitten takes the Californian to his feet and knocks him right back down with a hard right hand. Smitten follows that up methodically, whipping Austin into the corner with such force that Austin begins to stumble back towards Smitten, who floors RCA with a big boot.

Sound: I’m disappointed. Austin’s a liar, I knew it all along.

SoR: Smitten’s no slouch you know, and Austin’s just getting his feet wet in this one, Drew and Kelson have done most of the heavy lifting.

SoR: Smitten has a full nelson on Austin now, he’s trying to wrench it in but Austin won’t stay still long enough…Austin counters with an armdrag and drops Smitten on the rebound with a beautiful jump heel kick right to the jaw!

Sound: Impressive athleticism, I’ll give him that.

SoR: Kelson is tagged in here, Austin sets up Smitten. Austin drops Smitten with a Bridging Back Suplex and Kelson takes a page from Jeff Hardy’s book, grabbing the legs and jumping into a double leg pin. Austin rolls away as Smitten gets the shoulder up!

Kelson applies a straight knee bar to Smitten as Harlequin makes his move, sneaking around to snatch Austin from the apron, sending him back first into the fan barrier. Michaels quickly comes to the aid of Austin, fighting off Harlequin. The ref goes to the outside to break it up as Smitten stretches for the ropes. Here, Scorpio makes his move behind the ref’s back, getting into position on the apron.

SoR: Ref, watch Scorpio!

Sound: See, here’s a chance to turn the tide and Scorpio’s taking it.

SoR: Kelson’s cranking the knee, but Scorpio springboards and delivers the elbow drop right across the face and chest of Kelson! Scorpio is right back out to the apron like a thief in the night!

Sound: Consider that knee bar broken up!

SoR: Smitten is to a knee, trying to get some feeling back into that leg. Kelson got the wind knocked out of him. Smitten pounces!

Sound: Gutwrench setup….SWITCHBOMB connects!!!!

As Austin is on all fours trying to recuperate, oblivious to what’s going on inside the ring, Michaels sees Smitten go for the pin. Michaels goes to interrupt, then smirks, watching the ref count out Kelson, who in a very disoriented glance happens to catch Michaels’ smirk.

SoR: 1…2…3!!! Kelson is gone and Michaels didn’t do a damn thing about it!

Cherry: CHRIS KELSON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: I guess Drew feels the team was better off without Kelson. As it were, a strong effort from Kelson is dampened by timely impact from Scorpio and a cold shoulder from Michaels. Scorpio is fast becoming FMW’s deadliest competitor, Already a ring general with outstanding athleticisim, he’s mastering the art of picking his spots and striking most effectively in the most important times…dangerous champion is Scorpio, dangerous he truly is.

Kelson rolls out of the ring as Smitten retreats to the apron. Scorpio takes his place in the ring. As Michaels is right in after him, Kelson, holding his head stops to check on Austin, letting him know what went down. Austin pulls himself up, a grimace on his face.

SoR: I think Kelson has informed Austin of Michaels’ actions.

Sound: So let me get this straight, Kelson notices that Michaels wouldn’t help him and subsequently tattles on him but couldn’t find it in himself to kick out? Something’s not adding up.

SoR: Ever been Switchbombed, Dalby?

Sound: No.

SoR: Well, neither have I, but judging from what I just saw, that knocks you for a loop for a good 5-10 seconds at least. The move is devastating, Sound…Kelson probably couldn’t will his body to kick out.

Sound: I would’ve.

SoR: *(sarcastic)* Of course you would’ve. Where the hell is Austin going?

Michaels has Scorpio cornered as Austin for some inane reason, crawls under the ring, unbeknown to Harlequin, Michaels, Scorpio or Smitten. Michaels delivers a high roundhouse to Scorpio, staggering him and follows up with a Samoan Drop.

SoR: Well, while RCA has pulled a disappearing act Michaels is looking as crisp as ever! Michaels with the cover, Scorpio kicks out at two!

Sound: So is Austin just going to leave Michaels hanging or what, because if so, I’m starting to like this kid.

SoR: Michaels going for a tag, but no one’s home.

Michaels: CHRISTOPHER, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Michaels shrugs and goes back to Scorpio, who buys some distance with an eye-poke. Harlequin is tagged in and quickly brought down by a scoop powerslam. Michaels quickly knocks Scorpio off the apron, sending him face first into the announce table. Smitten argues with the referee as it relates to his officiating as Michaels has a rear chinlock on Harlequin. Harlequin fights to his feet and out of the hold, countering into a neckbreaker before tagging in Smitten. All of a sudden, RCA emerges from under the ring with a lead pipe. He remains on a knee outside, looking for an opening.

SoR: Austin has a weapon and he has a desperate gleam in his eye…I don’t like the looks of this.

Sound: Looks like he’s picking his spot and Smitten with a big shot, knocking Michaels into his team’s corner…foot choke to the ‘Chosen One’ and Smitten breaks at four.

SoR: But Smitten has the ref distracted as Harlequin and Scorpio choke and pound on the cornered Michaels…RCA’s making his move as the ref admonishes Harley and Scorpio!

Sound: Look out Smitten!

Michaels rolls away from the clutches of Harlequin and Scorpio as Harlequin feigns innoncence. Scorpio’s eyes widen as Austin rolls into the ring, readies the weapon and takes a running start, taking a home run swing towards the side of Smitten’s knee and connecting SOLIDLY just before Smitten turns to face RCA.

Crowd: OOOHHHHHH!

CGS: ARRRGHHHH!!!

SoR: AUSTIN WRAPS THAT LEAD PIPE RIGHT AROUND SMITTEN’S LEFT KNEE, AND SMITTEN HAS CRUMPLED IN PAIN ON THE MAT! THE REF NEVER SAW IT!

Sound: Smitten’s knee buckled nastily there, that has to be a torn ligament or two, maybe some bone damage considering that shot was pretty square. Never thought a losing streak would aversely affect someone who claims to be as mentally strong and as ‘honorable’ as Austin claims to be.

SoR: RCA places his foot on Smitten’s left ankle to hold it in place, Scorpio is trying to get the ref to turn around…AUSTIN WITH ANOTHER BLAST WITH THE LEAD PIPE TO THE LEFT KNEE before tossing the foreign object outside! Smitten is down on the mat, clutching his knee in agony…This had to be what he meant by ‘Death Row coming early’! He’s stomping away on Smitten’s knee and RCA has gained himself an advantage for Death Row after this mugging…and I can’t say Smitten didn’t have this coming!

Sound: He just went Tonya Harding on our Commissioner, Sonny, you can’t condone this!

SoR: Given our location, I think Barry Bonds or the Kung Fu Panda himself, Pablo Sandoval, would have been a better comparison.

Sound: This isn’t a joke!

RCA backs away to his team’s side, not taking his eyes off of the downed Smitten. Scorpio paces angrily as Michaels looks to Austin, who is rather surprised, maybe even pleased at these developments as his focus shifts back to the crime scene. RCA merely exits to the apron while the ref checks on Smitten. RCA stretches his arm and hand as far as he can towards Michaels, yelling to Michaels ‘TAG ME GOD DAMMIT’.

SoR: Michaels is getting a breather here and RCA is BEGGING to be tagged in. Harlequin and Scorpio notice that Smitten is in trouble, they’re reaching for a tag but Smitten is in a bad way here!

Sound: RCA is tagged in and he immediately takes Harley and Scorpio off the apron with blindingly quick shots!

SoR: And RCA is on Smitten like a shark smelling blood in the water! Look at the repeated elbow and knee drops to the left knee joint! RCA is all over him!

RCA stomps on Smitten’s knee, uncharacteristically vicious in his assault, grinding his foot in with each blow. Smitten tries to get to his feet but as Smitten gets to a knee, RCA flattens him with a Shining Black. RCA then pulls Smitten towards the middle of the ring and slaps on a Rivera Cloverleaf, being sure to face the corner of Harlequin and Scorpio in case they enter the ring to try anything. Smitten reaches for the ropes but he’s not close enough, as RCA pulls him away before reapplying the hold.

Sound: Austin may be a punk ass, but he’s an intelligent punk ass…Smitten can’t take much more of this assault on his knee and judging by his most recent actions, Austin is desperate enough to keep this up. By the way, that’s a hell of a choice for a submission hold; the kid knows a little bit about this art we call Professional Wrestling.

SoR: It doesn’t matter now, as Smitten can’t get to the ropes! Look at the grit and fury in Austin’s face…Smitten’s reaching…he taps out! SMITTEN TAPS OUT!

Cherry: CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: He couldn’t risk further damage to his knee. He just couldn’t, he still has to face Austin at Death Row.

SoR: Austin is to his feet, he’s egging Scorpio to face him.

Austin continues to egg Scorpio on as Scorpio takes his time, entering slowly, allowing Smitten pulls himself up with a dastardly look in his eye while Michaels tries to warn Austin of impending danger. Austin doesn’t get the message in time as Smitten manages the energy to drop Austin with an axe-handle-like blow to the temple before buckling to the mat from his injured knee. Austin has a very glazed look in his eye, lying on the mat with a far away glance as if he was concussed on impact.

Sound: Revenge is sweet, Sonny! That’s what he gets when he screws with the Commish!

SoR: Austin has been knocked silly, he has no idea where he is. He’s trying to gain his bearing as Smitten is gingerly escorted out of the ring, he can barely put weight on that left leg!

Sound: And Scorpio is in the ring, ready to take advantage of Austin. He’s reaching down to lift him…INSIDE CRADLE! 1…2…NO! That was too close!

SoR: Austin is up on pure instinct and Scorpio crushes him with an STK!

Sound: That’s Chokehold STO for those at home.

SoR: Scorpio with the pin, Austin kicks out at 2 and a half. It may be best to fight another day here. Austin looks like he just received a concussion thanks to Smitten.

Sound: He needs to learn his place, Sonny, that’s all.

SoR: Austin is back up thanks to Scorpio…Spinning Gourdbuster expertly done! Cover…1…2..no!

Michaels tries to get the crowd behind Austin as Scorpio measures for and lands a solid right. He Irish whips Austin and takes off to the opposite ropes but Austin forward rolls under a Clothesline from Hell and gets to his feet, stopping an advancing Scorpio with a Sky High slam.

SoR: Austin delivers that big time Rydeen Bomb now he needs to make a tag to Michaels. Harlequin is looking for a tag as well!

Sound: Seems that sometimes, Austin’s instincts are better than his plans…

SoR: Austin is crawling towards the wrong corner, his eyes aren’t focusing clearly, he’s obviously concussed.

Sound: Well, at least he and Smitten will be back to square one come Death Row.

SoR: There’s the tag to Harlequin, he has Austin by the foot, and Austin kicks him off! Austin manages to get his bearings and here comes Michaels off that tag!

Austin rolls to the apron as Michaels unloads on Harlequin, dropping him with an elbow smash. Harlequin is back up and is clotheslined down. Harlequin is taken to his feet and whipped into the ropes and thrown almost into the lights with a back body drop. Michaels refuses to go for a pin, choosing instead to beat the life out of Harlequin, not wanting to leave any for Death Row.

Sound: Michaels is absolutely punishing Harlequin here!

SoR: Michaels takes a dazed Harlequin to his feet, he’s setting up for the Wicked DDT!

Sound: But Harlequin fights out of it, quick schoolboy attempt gets barely a one count! Harlequin’s resourcefulness is off the page!

SoR: Michaels goes for a Rolling Elbow but Harley turns it around, sliding between Michaels’ legs and creating a pumphandle grip…Floor Six connects!

Sound: Austin is back looking for the tag, he doesn’t like being left out does he?

SoR: The man’s a competitor, can you blame him?

Sound: He has a concussion…it’s best he stay out of this one.

SoR: Harlequin is now looking to turn it around, tagging in Scorpio. They lift for a double suplex and NO! Drew counters into a double DDT! Scorpio rolls out of the ring!

Sound: And Drew is setting up for something here, he’s in his corner, measuring Harlequin…Austin just tagged himself in, what is he doing? Drew has it in hand!

SoR: Austin is in, Drew trying to talk Austin out of this, but Austin shoves Drew out to the apron…Drew’s stunned!

Sound: And Scorpio is back up on the apron…Austin launching a profanity-laced tirade towards Drew, Harlequin goes into action!

SoR: THE PALE RIDER! HARLEQUIN DROPS AUSTIN DAMN NEAR ON HIS HEAD WITH HIS VERSION OF THE DRAGON SUPLEX! Harlequin for the cover and Scorpio impedes Michaels, taking him to the outside!

Sound: 1…2…3!!! Two on one now, Sonny!

Cherry: CHRIS AUSTIN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Harlequin, still on a knee, lets out a hearty cackle as Austin is assisted from the ring by a medical staff member. Michaels rams Scorpio into the fan barrier and quickly rolls into the ring. Harlequin gets to his feet, looking for Scorpio but as he back pedals, Michaels takes this opportunity to club down Harlequin.

Sound: Michaels can’t like his odds here.

SoR: Oddly, I do. Michaels seems like the type to persevere here.

Sound: Michaels with a Backdrop Driver, he only gets two. Armbar on Harlequin here! Look at the torque applied on the hold, Michaels may be a brawler type, but his technical ability is underrated. He should expose it more.

SoR: Harlequin scrambles and gets a foot under the bottom rope…Michaels has to release the hold!

Sound: The wily veteran exhausts as much of the count as he can before releasing! I have to wonder though, why is Michaels not going for the death blow?

SoR: Maybe waiting for Death Row given the stips?

Sound: Possibly, but it is said that revenge is a dish best served cold…an Inferno Match doesn’t fit that saying.

SoR: True…but Michaels has a plan, I’m sure of it.

Sound: Michaels has Harlequin by the hair now…Harlequin shoves him away and Michaels comes back only to be taken down with a flying shoulderblock.

SoR: Michaels has no one to tag, he just has to get his air while he can.

Sound: And Scorpio is tagged in! Where did he come from?

SoR: Not sure, but lucky for Harlequin he was there when he was. Scorpio is on Michaels here, setting up for a powerbomb…Michaels back body drops his way out of it!

Sound: Michaels seems to have an answer for everything here.

SoR: Scorpio peels himself from the mat, Michaels is up as well, right hand by Michaels, and another! Drew swings again and Scorpio ducks it, nicely done back suplex! Scorpio for the cover, Michaels gets his shoulder up at 2!

Sound: Harlequin’s hand is twitching, looks like he wants some more of Michaels.

SoR: Doesn’t look like he’ll get it as Scorpio looks ready to end it…he’s off towards the ropes and Michaels ducks the boot and drives Scorpio down with a Scoop Tombstone Piledriver!

Sound: Michaels not wasting anytime, he sits up Scorpio and slaps on a rear naked choke. Look at the tightness of it, Michaels has it applied almost as well as it can be!

SoR: Scorpio struggling to hang on, the body scissors not helping his cause.

Sound: That’s the beauty of this hold, not only are you squeezing the neck and the body, the opponent has to drag you along in order to make the ropes.

SoR: Scorpio flailing his arms, he’s trying to hang on, his hand is up…Scorpio may submit!

Sound: Not so fast says the only bright spot of Corruption! Harlequin breaks it with a stomp to Michaels’ head.

SoR: Dalby, there are plenty of great competitors on Corruption.

Sound: Really, well why is Harlequin the only one getting an invite to the A-brand? Because he’s the best they’ve got, and Ammunition and more over the esteemed one settles for nothing less than that.

SoR: You may have a point there…astute observation, Dalby.

Sound: One of many, Son of Repoman.

SoR: Anyway, Scorpio taking deep breaths, Michaels almost popped Scorpio’s head off with that hold, and Harlequin is looking for the tag and Scorpio gets it to him. Harlequin looking to strike while the iron is hot now.

Sound: Michaels is in a bad way here, Harlequin has him by the head, front facelock…Harlequin could be looking for the Death of Zanni!

SoR: But Michaels spins out of it and drives Harlequin down with a Full Nelson Facebuster! Michaels then elbows Scorpio down to the ringside floor!

Sound: Now Michaels is measuring for something big here, I understand that lately Michaels has taken up more of a MMA, Puro-influenced style, could we see a sample here?

Michaels waits for Harlequin to rise then he takes a running start and BURIES a Busaiku Knee Kick into the back of Harlequin’s head! Harlequin crumbles like a ton of bricks as Michaels goes to place the cherry on top.

Sound: He got all of it!

SoR: But Michaels isn’t done, he has Harlequin up…WICKED DDT! Michaels covers Harlequin…1…2…3!!! That emphatically, it’s one on one!

Cherry: HARLEQUIN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Harlequin is cleared from the ring and escorted to the back as the crowd starts to get behind Michaels.

SoR: It’s down to Michaels and Scorpio, this could be a future confrontation provided Scorpio retains the C-4 title at Death Row! Who do you have your money on?

Sound: I’d have to say Scorpio, he has Michaels’ number. But can you believe it? Austin makes Smitten submit, Michaels pins Harlequin…this can’t be good omens for Smitten and Harlequin.

SoR: Michaels looks not to risk anything, as he’s back out towards Scorpio. Scorpio is to a knee before being tossed into the ring.

Sound: Michaels is looking to press the advantage here, he goes for a pin, Scorpio kicks out with authority!

SoR: Michaels starting to show urgency here…and this can’t be good.

Sound: What is he doing here?

Down the aisle, Chris Kelson makes his way to the ring, a look of malice in his eyes, as directed towards Michaels. Michaels merely mutters to himself before going back to Scorpio, cornering him before firing off a couple of headbutts.

SoR: I’d guess he’s here to get a better look at Scorpio.

Sound: More like cost Michaels the match, I think.

SoR: Kelson is making laps around the ring, not taking his eyes off the confrontation inside it. Michaels places Scorpio on the top rope, he’s up there with him…Superplex coming but Scorpio blocks!

Sound: Only temporarily, as Michaels rakes the eyes and goes all the way up…Superplex connects and both men are down!

SoR: Who’s gonna capitalize here, that fall took a lot out of both men!

Sound: Finally, Kelson will be shown the door! His presence isn’t needed anyway.

CGS, wearing a heavy brace on his left knee, makes his way down with a rather noticeable limp. As the ref’s count reaches 5, Michaels begins to stir as Smitten demands that Kelson leave ringside. Kelson begins to talk back to Smitten as Michaels and Scorpio slowly get to their feet and fire right hands to one another.

SoR: This one is getting out of hand out here, we’ve got to keep order.

Sound: Nothing’s happened yet, Sonny.

SoR: And look, from the crowd…Chris Austin ambushes Smitten!

Sound: I spoke too soon. He loves coming from the crowd doesn’t he?

As Michaels gains the upper hand due to a knee to the gut, the crowd begins to grow rabid as Austin pounds away as Smitten. Kelson stays out of it as Austin searches underneath the ring for a weapon that can inflict more injury to Smitten’s already injured knee. Austin grabs a bat but Smitten clotheslines him down and mounts Austin, which results in a jockeying for dominant position for Austin and Smitten. In the ring, Scorpio is downed by a Russian Legsweep.

SoR: 1…2…No! Michaels gets a nearfall as ringside is becoming chaos!

Sound: Kelson is tempted to help his stablemate, but it’s a fair fight thus far…I like that he’s staying out of it, despite it being unlike him.

SoR: Michaels sets up for the Wicked DDT, Scorpio fights it off, countering into a Death Valley Driver…1…2...Michaels gets the shoulder up!

Sound: Scorpio not wasting any time, he has Michaels to his feet and he’s setting up for Scorpio’s Scourge…Michaels spins, Northern Lights Suplex! 1…2…TH-NO!!!! Imagine if Scorpio had of lost to Michaels from a Northern Lights Suplex, the same move he used to successfully defend the title against Michaels at last year’s Death Row!

SoR: Scorpio trying to remain calm, but you know how much another defeat over Michaels would mean to him. Scorpio goes to the legs, looking for Sinful Repentance…Michaels flips out of it, and Scorpio in his haste has walked right into an Exploder Suplex!

Sound: SOUND execution there!

Sound’s view of the match is thwarted by Austin being dragged across the announce table by Smitten. Smitten grabs the fallen kendo stick, but Kelson grabs it as well. A tug of war ensues, Smitten is winning but this gives Austin a chance to deliver a chop block to the injured knee!

Sound: So much action going on inside and out the ring, this is why Ammunition is the number one show!

SoR: But back in the ring! Michaels is looking for a Tiger Driver and Scorpio tries to block it!

And of course, Harlequin makes his way down to the ring, attacking Kelson. The two go back and forth on one side as Austin rams Smitten face first into the ringpost; the crowd is near uncontrollable! The referee’s attention span is stretched too thinly and he waves for help to clear up the ringside area…Michaels clubs down Scorpio and hooks the arms again, but is momentarily distracted by the out of ring chaos. Scorpio uses this opening effectively as he drops to a knee and nails Michaels with a low blow!

SoR: Scorpio with the low blow!

Sound: Michaels is hunched over in pain, Scorpio heads to the ropes…

Scorpio springboards on the second ropes, and backflips towards the bent over Michaels, in one fluid motion catching him in a Front Facelock and driving him head and facefirst with a modified DDT!!!

SoR: SCORPION HANGOVER!!! SCORPIO HITS THE SCORPION HANGOVER!!!

Sound: A version of that move won him the FMW championship and Michaels looks out! Scorpio shoots the half and covers, hooking both legs!

SoR: 1…2…3!!!!!! SCORPIO PINS MICHAELS AGAIN!!!!

Cherry: DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED, LEAVING ERIC SCORPIO AS THE LAST MAN STANDING! THEREFORE HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE FMW C-4 CHAMPION ERIC SCORPIO, HARLEQUIN, AND CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!!!!!

Eric Scorpio, Harlequin and Christian G. Smitten (8.64 aps + 8.62 aps + 8.28 aps - 0.2 penalty + 2.0 avs = 27.24 total)
Drew Michaels, Chris Austin and Chris Kelson (8.63 aps + 8.44 aps + 7.83 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.6 avs = 25.30 total)

Sound: What a match, but right now we’ve got quite a situation brewing out here!

“Hallowed Be Thy Name” by Iron Maiden plays as Scorpio has his hand raised. He demands his championship and goes to leave but Kelson cuts him off as he leaves the ring…this leads to a fist fight between C-4 champion and challenger! Harlequin, seeing Michaels down, goes to check on his future opponent, but a recovering Michaels gets a single leg takedown and blows begin to fly. Meanwhile, Smitten has clotheslined Austin into the crowd, and is gingerly after him into the sea of humanity, which is near a riot....the good kind of course.

SoR: We’ve got carnage all over the place, Michaels and Harlequin in the ring, Smitten and Austin in the crowd, Scorpio and Kelson all over ring side!

Sound: And here comes the road agents, officials and whoever else they can find to break this up!

SoR: This is absolute BEDLAM in the City by the Bay, Ammunition’s finest are all over the place and at Death Row this will all come to a head!

Sound: If you haven’t ordered the damn pay-per-view, do it now!

SoR: Damn right, Sound! For my colleague Dalby Sound, I’m Son of Repoman! Good night from Ammunition 9.4!!!!

Sound: We need extra guys out here!

The crowd chants ‘F-M-W!’ as the camera show the peacemakers trying and failing to break up the chaos all over the Cow Palace. The fire and anger in each man’s eyes are immeasurable. We fade to logo as cameras do all they can to capture every moment of what looks to be similar to a prison riot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 9.4 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1