Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+16
David GS
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Kaoru
Matt Dunn
Tromboner Man
Abel Steele
Lazyking
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Omega
The Celt
Jaro Classic
PX
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Dunn wrote:
Omega wrote:

I want Nick Bryson at 11.2, this is far from over. I want to BURY Nick Bryson's career like he BURIED my hopes of taking Skyler's belt. So Nick, I'm proposing to you this. I'm sick of you putting your fucking nose in my business. You want to run around and attack me from behind, you want to run around and attack Mark from behind, you want to destroy the Saints. You want way too much Mr. Bryson...

11.2, I want you in a buried alive match. Drew is going to be down one cousin by the time this war is over...

We should talk...

I'm listening...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Omega, slap yourself...you're talking to Dunn about burying someone. Next you'll be attending an undead orgy with Dunn and Dunn II Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Don't see why you're bitching, Celtykins, you were at the last one.

It's where we resurrected your career, remember?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

OOC: 9 months, more than 9 months and I got the highest promo score? Ze hell?

More comprehensive OOC to come later, it's just nice to be back.

IC: Hey FMW.

Daddy's home, time for you to clean your room and be a good little bye again eh?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:26 pm

OOC: Concider it your baby AO Razz
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Shut the mother fuck up, assclown.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Omega wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Omega wrote:

I want Nick Bryson at 11.2, this is far from over. I want to BURY Nick Bryson's career like he BURIED my hopes of taking Skyler's belt. So Nick, I'm proposing to you this. I'm sick of you putting your fucking nose in my business. You want to run around and attack me from behind, you want to run around and attack Mark from behind, you want to destroy the Saints. You want way too much Mr. Bryson...

11.2, I want you in a buried alive match. Drew is going to be down one cousin by the time this war is over...

We should talk...

I'm listening...

I don't quite recall if you were present the last time I'm here, so I'll start from the beginning, just like with any good story.

I am, possibly without doubt, the King of the Death match. The fact that I haven't had my Abandoned Title match yet is utterly criminal, but there was always other things in the way, like destroying the tag team division.

Yes Skyler. I've got an eye on you.

Anyway.

I'm aware that Nick may have done a little turn for the better, or worst, I suppose, depending on your perspective. However. He and I haven't always seen eye to eye; and there's a certain thrill to burying a man alive. We can ignore Celts ramblings about my supposed necrophiliac feelings; it's always the nature of the inferior to try pick holes in the armor of their superiors; and as fair as Dear Aidan is concerned, I am bulletproof. Ignore him, for lack of a better word, he's a worthless scrub.

Anyway. If I'm not too busy, and the powers that be grant you your wish, then a buried alive match is certainly relevant to my interests.

And I'll tell you this before Drew does, because I imagine he's the type who'd mention something. But dealing with me is hazardous to your body, mind, and soul. It's a slippery path you lead, Good Sir. I will happily lead you through the shadow of the valley of death, just pray that you don't become just like me in the process.

In summary; I'm perfectly happy to be of any sort of assistance I can provide; and given my track record, what, with the the Buried Alive match back on Alchemy, the Ride the Lightning match and the Barbed Wire Salt Pit match on Anxiety, I feel I can give you the assistance you so desperately want. Is Skyler going to tell you how to truely hurt a man like I will? No. He's drug riddled, he's only human. Does ol' Skyler still say that? It was catchy.

I digress. Cast your lot with me for one night, and get everything you want in your heart concerning Mr. Bryson. Just be aware it may cost you more than you'd like to pay.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Oh what sweet sweet irony.

Someone else who is very fond of the Deathmatch, someone else who is very very violent in the ring, and someone who thinks a bit like me.

You hate Skyler? I hate Skyler.

You hate Bryson? I hate Bryson.

You hate Dunnwood? I hate Dunnwood.

I tell you what Mr. Dunn, there is a certain benefit to be had to working together. You see when I came back from drug rehab about this time last year I spent my time calling out Skyler, I spent my time calling out Jack Eastwood, and instead I had Nick Bryson dig his nose into my business, I had Virus get in my business. I wrapped Virus' face around a steel chair, but Bryson just cost me a shot at Skyler Striker.

I tell you what Mr. Dunn, we have the same goals. We want the same things. There is no need that we can't do this together if only for one or two shows. I'm proposing that for one show we work together to bury a growing problem.

Let's say Seth Omega and Matt Dunn vs Nick Bryson and Dunnwood in a Buried Alive Tornado Tag Match.

So sir, if you accept I'll put in the request with Mr. Smitten to handle this big problem. Once it's done, well then we will demolish our problems and we can both move on to our future goals.

Aidan, Mark, Drew...this may be making a deal with the devil, but I have my own demons to get rid of. Nothing personal you guys, but I'm going to have to get dark to put an end to this problem.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Something I obviously missed.

A shot at Skyler and I guess Leon?

Was this a number one contender's match that I didn't know about?

Last edited by RCA on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 pm

You must of not gotten the memo so let me refresh your memory.

THERE ARE ZERO TAG TEAMS IN FMW!

Make sense now?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Bummer.

Well, I guess the so-called "Wayward Sons" will have to be the exception to the rule.

Also, I have to inform you that we're in the middle of the FMW games. Which means a lot of inter-brand competition.

Not unions, competition.

So you teaming with what HAS to be Distortion's new pickup to face a fellow Corruption/Distortion tandem wouldn't be the thing FMW is going for here.

Last edited by RCA on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 pm

What is really sad about that is the fact that was my graduation song.

OOC: What is more sad is that is IC/OOC truth.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

That was Alex O'Rion's idea, not mine.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Omega wrote:
Oh what sweet sweet irony.

Someone else who is very fond of the Deathmatch, someone else who is very very violent in the ring, and someone who thinks a bit like me.

You hate Skyler? I hate Skyler.

You hate Bryson? I hate Bryson.

You hate Dunnwood? I hate Dunnwood.

I tell you what Mr. Dunn, there is a certain benefit to be had to working together. You see when I came back from drug rehab about this time last year I spent my time calling out Skyler, I spent my time calling out Jack Eastwood, and instead I had Nick Bryson dig his nose into my business, I had Virus get in my business. I wrapped Virus' face around a steel chair, but Bryson just cost me a shot at Skyler Striker.

I tell you what Mr. Dunn, we have the same goals. We want the same things. There is no need that we can't do this together if only for one or two shows. I'm proposing that for one show we work together to bury a growing problem.

Let's say Seth Omega and Matt Dunn vs Nick Bryson and Dunnwood in a Buried Alive Tornado Tag Match.

So sir, if you accept I'll put in the request with Mr. Smitten to handle this big problem. Once it's done, well then we will demolish our problems and we can both move on to our future goals.

Aidan, Mark, Drew...this may be making a deal with the devil, but I have my own demons to get rid of. Nothing personal you guys, but I'm going to have to get dark to put an end to this problem.

Apathy: You belong on Distortion. Because you over-gimmick and over-book the holy Beejesus out of every contest you bully your way into. Matteh doesn't want to team with you. You're dumb. Dumb as in a tin can filled with shit has more sustenance intellectually than you do.

Like seriously. Can't you just fight a NORMAL match? Like one compadre versus another?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 pm

RCA wrote:
That was Alex O'Rion's idea, not mine.

You loved it, you know it.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Omega wrote:
You must of not gotten the memo so let me refresh your memory.

THERE ARE ZERO TAG TEAMS IN FMW!

Make sense now?

Already?

Are you serious?

You people are trying to bury and disrespect us already?

Go a head and think that, you'll painfully learn you're wrong.

Not only are the Comeback Kids here in FMW...

We've been here the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 pm

No offense Bubbles.

But I'm better than you.

Austin is better than you.

The Wayward Sons are and always will be greater than the Comeback Kids.

Sorry bye, but that's just the cold hard facts.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: You belong on Distortion. Because you over-gimmick and over-book the holy Beejesus out of every contest you bully your way into. Matteh doesn't want to team with you. You're dumb. Dumb as in a tin can filled with shit has more sustenance intellectually than you do.

Like seriously. Can't you just fight a NORMAL match? Like one compadre versus another?

One on one matches bore me. What's the fucking point if I'm not getting to tear someone to shreads with something?

Oh wooh hooh let's watch these two go one on one and try to pin each other.

Yeah, that's what everyone else is doing. One on one wrestling. I'm Seth Omega, and I believe in kicking asses and breaking a lot of shit to do it.

Why do you care?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Omega wrote:
I'm Seth Omega, and I believe in kicking asses and breaking a lot of shit to do it.

Like your hand?

Sorry, sorry, but you set that up to nicely to waste bye.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:18 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Omega wrote:
I'm Seth Omega, and I believe in kicking asses and breaking a lot of shit to do it.

Like your hand?

LOL. Good stuff, that.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am

X: Looks like...the Terror is back for round 2.

St. Michael Dreamkiller: Yes and this time...

X: ..I will run this ship of miscreants. Isn't that right, Lady?

The mysterious woman cloaked in black nods in the affirmative while staring at her feet. Dreamkiller just stares blankly at the camera with an uncomfortable smile across his face.

X: My road to acceptance, dominance and World Heavyweight Championship gold was clouded by a sick and twisted agenda that I wanted nothing to do with. But now, the focus is clear...

...I am your conductor; anyone that isn't on board with MY goals can be forcibly thrown off this train. Anyone in my way will be a bug on my windshield.

Ammunition may be a new playground but my rules are still enforced. Wrestling purists be warned: I may prefer to maim and dismember but I climax listening to others scream in pain. Mmmm...orgassssmic.

OOC: LOL. I didn't even know I was being brought back now. Thanks, Jaro.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 am

X wrote:
X: Looks like...the Terror is back for round 2.

St. Michael Dreamkiller: Yes and this time...

X: ..I will run this ship of miscreants. Isn't that right, Lady?

The mysterious woman cloaked in black nods in the affirmative while staring at her feet. Dreamkiller just stares blankly at the camera with an uncomfortable smile across his face.

X: My road to acceptance, dominance and World Heavyweight Championship gold was clouded by a sick and twisted agenda that I wanted nothing to do with. But now, the focus is clear...

...I am your conductor; anyone that isn't on board with MY goals can be forcibly thrown off this train. Anyone in my way will be a bug on my windshield.

Ammunition may be a new playground but my rules are still enforced. Wrestling purists be warned: I may prefer to maim and dismember but I climax listening to others scream in pain. Mmmm...orgassssmic.

So, not only did you learn to talk, you've mastered hooked on phonics and have a handy thesaurus?

Lame bye, lame.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Or...did I already know how to string sentences together?

A mystery.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Unless you were drugged or retarded, no, not really a mystery.

But I'll give you credit, the intrigue for your come backs pretty entertaining thus far. I really enjoy Dreamkiller The Bitch, keep up the good work bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Omega wrote:

Like your hand?

I broke Seth's hand, it was not a self-inflicted wound.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 pm

He also didn't get in much ass kicking either.

I was trying to make a joke.

Stop being a damned robot.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Domo Arigato.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm not really surprised that my threat has gone unanswered, but it does make me feel bad for what's his name and my hands.

I feel bad for what's his name, because when I'm done with him, he'll need more plastic surgery then Joan Rivers has ever had.

I feel bad for my hands, because after the brutal beating, both of my hands will probably be broken because of what's his name's face.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
He also didn't get in much ass kicking either.

I was trying to make a joke.

Stop being a damned robot.

That's because you were mostly in the ring with Marky...

I was in the ring with Christobelle.

...which was exactly what I wanted and will probably want again in the near future.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

You love calling me a stupid ass girl's name.

You refuse to learn even though it is clear that when I put hands on you, I break your shit.

How much closer do I have to bring you to a complete vegetative state?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next