Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+16
David GS
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Kaoru
Matt Dunn
Tromboner Man
Abel Steele
Lazyking
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Omega
The Celt
Jaro Classic
PX
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Well I'm sorry I spent more time beating your partner than you, I can't always split that evenly.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Fucking do it then don't talk about it fucking do it Chris.

You've broke something of mine, you better believe I'll break something of yours and if you think this little encounter means it's over...it's far from it.

You proved something for once in your life, you proved you're not scared to get in a ring with me, and I damn sure ain't scared to get in a ring with you.

You just proved you're less of a bitch then Skyler and Leon will ever be, and THAT will take you farther than anything.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:09 pm

If there is anyone I have to prove something to, it damn sure isn't your bubble butt carcass.

Besides, I never ducked you. I tried to take you out at 10.2 but brass felt that it wasn't worth it, even if I asked to pull double duty. But no, they would rather see PX smoke your ass instead of me taking you out back and giving you the Old Yeller.

Know this. I duck NO ONE. People need to start ducking me because ever since Death Row I've been busting people up something fierce. But no, I have nothing I need to prove to you. The only thing missing from complete silence of the doubters is a title to my name, and you are in no place to doubt your superior.

Every time you look at your little club...and ain't that a bitch. Big, bad Seth Omega thinks he's tough as nails but a broken hand apparently gives him the right to walk around like a fat ass Bam-Bam Rubble.

But yeah, you see that club...know that I am the reason you wear it. I am why you cowardly shield it away.

I am why the bitch comes out of you with each passing second. I am why you are softer than Skyler Striker. At least Leon had the balls to not take pills or some shit like that. Hell, even Skyler wears nothing more than a soft cast in battle.

Son, you just trying to get ahead because your skill is failing you. I keep telling you, hitting someone hard, even with a weapon, doesn't get you anywhere.

Except even more fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Ramble on young man, ramble on.

You fucking heard Smitten loud and clear, if you can't wrestle you get shit taken away from you. Pull your head out of your ass and you might get the picture that they can't put a soft cast on your hand if it's broken because of the bone structure.

And they said I was stupid for taking too many chairshots, damn boy...you really really need some help. Don't throw down about how I like to wrestle, because let me make one thing perfectly clear. There is just as thirst for Violence as there is for Pure Wrestling, and if you think we're a bunch of pansy asses well then you might want to recheck the Corruption roster.

We have The FMW Champion...what do you have?

...exactly.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Who gives a shit? HE'S THE FMW CHAMPION and his fucking daughter does the heavy lifting for him.

He can go where he wants anyway.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah Hi...

Leon Caprice here, one half of the FMW Tag team champions.

To address the few people consumed on reaching Skyler, check the rules, you can rip him to shreds, but that doesn't get you gold, and I know how much both of you long for gold. So many chances between you, so little to show for it.

So stop obsessing over reaching the belts, you've either won 1 count em 1 match as a team, or done nothing close to take a step towards Crash Scene. So I don't want to brag about this title, but in a place of superiority in this tag team division. We are the greatest tag team in FMW right now, the longest standing tag team and the most proved tag team as well. And in terms of there being 0 tag teams, well I'm seeing Crash Scene, HavOc, The Wayward Sons and heck even the Comeback Kids, (OOC: Which I'm happy about, Butters you need to post on time man, and i want to see more of butters, love your writing).

But you guys are suffering from Post-match height. Get a reality check and realise that your bragging of who hates Skyler the most doesn't amount to anything. Skyler is only one aspect of this tag team, I'm the other, and right now, I'm the one who's seen your wayward ramblings.

And I'm not amused by it or frankly concerned with it either... So good bye, and I might see you a few shows down when you actually have momentum behind you.

Til then...bye.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Not to be a dick here, but SFW is a Tag Team with music and all -- Trey may be MIA a lot but count us into the fray!! Here's to seein y'all in the squared circle!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Yeah Hi...

To address the few people consumed on reaching Skyler, check the rules, you can rip him to shreds, but that doesn't get you gold, and I know how much both of you long for gold. So many chances between you, so little to show for it.

So stop obsessing over reaching the belts, you've either won 1 count em 1 match as a team, or done nothing close to take a step towards Crash Scene. So I don't want to brag about this title, but in a place of superiority in this tag team division. We are the greatest tag team in FMW right now, the longest standing tag team and the most proved tag team as well. And in terms of there being 0 tag teams, well I'm seeing Crash Scene, HavOc, The Wayward Sons and heck even the Comeback Kids, (OOC: Which I'm happy about, Butters you need to post on time man, and i want to see more of butters, love your writing).

But you guys are suffering from Post-match height. Get a reality check and realise that your bragging of who hates Skyler the most doesn't amount to anything. Skyler is only one aspect of this tag team, I'm the other, and right now, I'm the one who's seen your wayward ramblings.

And I'm not amused by it or frankly concerned with it either... So good bye, and I might see you a few shows down when you actually have momentum behind you.

Til then...bye.

Have I said anything about Skyler?

No, I have not. They don't call it the TAG team titles for nothing.

I am at the point that I don't care who holds it, I want the belt. If need be I will unretire a championship and the defend the fuck out of it. But FMW seems to be all about, you know...the active titles.

I don't even hate Skyler. He's an annoying self-righteous prick, but we all are. My problems with him are really two things.

1. He claims clarity that I haven't given him.

2. What he's done to you.

But of course, I will have my chance to rectify that in due time. See you soon, champ. The lights tell me they have missed your gaze.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 am

Omega wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: You belong on Distortion. Because you over-gimmick and over-book the holy Beejesus out of every contest you bully your way into. Matteh doesn't want to team with you. You're dumb. Dumb as in a tin can filled with shit has more sustenance intellectually than you do.

Like seriously. Can't you just fight a NORMAL match? Like one compadre versus another?

One on one matches bore me. What's the fucking point if I'm not getting to tear someone to shreads with something?

Oh wooh hooh let's watch these two go one on one and try to pin each other.

Yeah, that's what everyone else is doing. One on one wrestling. I'm Seth Omega, and I believe in kicking asses and breaking a lot of shit to do it.

Why do you care?

Apathy: Curiosity really. Is it to cover up your ineptitude while in ring? Because any man can truthfully beat another man to death with weapons. It really isn't all that difficult, Seth. Now...far be it from me to turn down a good ole' fashioned brawl with sticks, shivs, and stones. But don't you think it would be more affective to kick their fucking heads in one at a time?

One. By one. By one. Matteh is an expert on tag team wrestling to be sure. But do you notice a trend in his partners? He tends to stab them in the back. Hell, the man subjected his own kin to his particular kind of villainy and fractured an already fragile mind.

Your best bet would be to act on your own accord, hombre. And do so until you have literally caved their faces in. Embrace those inner violent demons. Give into what's your true identity. Embrace the absence of conscience.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 am

Omega wrote:
Ramble on young man, ramble on.

You fucking heard Smitten loud and clear, if you can't wrestle you get shit taken away from you. Pull your head out of your ass and you might get the picture that they can't put a soft cast on your hand if it's broken because of the bone structure.

And they said I was stupid for taking too many chairshots, damn boy...you really really need some help. Don't throw down about how I like to wrestle, because let me make one thing perfectly clear. There is just as thirst for Violence as there is for Pure Wrestling, and if you think we're a bunch of pansy asses well then you might want to recheck the Corruption roster.

We have The FMW Champion...what do you have?

...exactly.

Umm, Drew Michaels, your kin, the C-4 Champ, the most decorated man in FMW history who unlike myself has held the Mount Vesuvius Title legitimately (though I'm the only man to hold that and Hayabusa to stroke my own ego). Yeah, he and I may not be buddy buddy but you can't argue with his credentials.

There's also me, choke artist extraordinaire whose somehow still racked up accolades, feuds of year, etc etc. Not to be egotistical, but I gots some name value to bring to a brand bye.

Then there's the rest of the people I can't make myself list at two thirty in the mornin' who make Ammunition just a great brand to be part of. But I'm sure me and you could go back and forth about this all day, but what's the point. You like that brand your part of, I like the A brand, it happens, we can move on.

Leon Caprice wrote:
Yeah Hi...

Til then...bye.

Yeah Alex O'Rion here.

I tend to get thrown into title matches and big time matches at random, and for some reason we have it in our minds that we want what you have. A lot less deserving teams than me and Christopher have had title shots. So maybe, just maybe you should drop the nonchalance and expect to see us sooner rather than later bye.

Fuck considering that next to Crash Scene the Broken Saints were probably the most comprehensive team around and the Wayward Sons put them down, I don't see who else is really better in line to bring the fight to you. Unless you're just going to glide on by on the pretense that "no other team is good enough" which would be weak.

But hey, you want to be SoCal, feel free. Long reigns are awesome when you defend sparsely.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 am

iDeAndes wrote:

Apathy: Curiosity really. Is it to cover up your ineptitude while in ring? Because any man can truthfully beat another man to death with weapons. It really isn't all that difficult, Seth. Now...far be it from me to turn down a good ole' fashioned brawl with sticks, shivs, and stones. But don't you think it would be more affective to kick their fucking heads in one at a time?

One. By one. By one. Matteh is an expert on tag team wrestling to be sure. But do you notice a trend in his partners? He tends to stab them in the back. Hell, the man subjected his own kin to his particular kind of villainy and fractured an already fragile mind.

Your best bet would be to act on your own accord, hombre. And do so until you have literally caved their faces in. Embrace those inner violent demons. Give into what's your true identity. Embrace the absence of conscience.

Oh Apathy, you worry about the smallest things. It doesn't matter if Matt turns on me or not. I'm my own man if I want to make a deal with the devil then I'll do so if it benefits me. Sure Matt may turn on his partners but having Nick Bryson put in the ground...well that my friend would launch my career to new heights in FMW. I am not saying if I will follow through and team with Dunn or not, for it could in fact end very very badly. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider it, I always consider all my options, good nor evil.

As far as the inner violent demons, I have them. Everyone has them here and there. But I'm not like others with inner violent demons, I believe in saving people with violence. Anyone who ever lost someone due to a dirty tactic or foul play knows what I'm talking about.

Apathy, you'll never understand why I do what I do. Or what causes me to do it, all you need to know is I am damn good at what I do.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Yeah Alex O'Rion here.

I tend to get thrown into title matches and big time matches at random, and for some reason we have it in our minds that we want what you have. A lot less deserving teams than me and Christopher have had title shots. So maybe, just maybe you should drop the nonchalance and expect to see us sooner rather than later bye.

Fuck considering that next to Crash Scene the Broken Saints were probably the most comprehensive team around and the Wayward Sons put them down, I don't see who else is really better in line to bring the fight to you. Unless you're just going to glide on by on the pretense that "no other team is good enough" which would be weak.

But hey, you want to be SoCal, feel free. Long reigns are awesome when you defend sparsely.

In SoCal's defense, they were such a cohesive, dominating tag team that they couldn't function competently in singles matches. As a unit, no one better though.

Also, did you know that the champions haven't defended the Tag Titles in an entire show cycle, and their last defense, according to what I heard, shouldn't have been the clusterfuck it was because Danse Macabre CLEARLY earned a standard tag team title match and were the best tag team in every sense of the word at the time. Rumor is that someone wanted to quickly knock out their competition and screw up Hannibal's and Eastwood's rematch.

As it were, with the match taking place in a TLC match (Danse Macabre's members went around 250 pounds and 280 pounds. Hannibal is a ground-based guy and Eastwood is fucking huge. Meanwhile, Crash Scene are two spot-monkeys) I'm starting to think there's more to it.

Leon, want to clear this up for me?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:56 am

RCA wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

Yeah Alex O'Rion here.

In SoCal's defense, they were such a cohesive, dominating tag team that they couldn't function competently in singles matches. As a unit, no one better though.

Also, did you know that the champions haven't defended the Tag Titles in an entire show cycle, and their last defense, according to what I heard, shouldn't have been the clusterfuck it was because Danse Macabre CLEARLY earned a standard tag team title match and were the best tag team in every sense of the word at the time. Rumor is that someone wanted to quickly knock out their competition and screw up Hannibal's and Eastwood's rematch.

As it were, with the match taking place in a TLC match (Danse Macabre's members went around 250 pounds and 280 pounds. Hannibal is a ground-based guy and Eastwood is fucking huge. Meanwhile, Crash Scene are two spot-monkeys) I'm starting to think there's more to it.

Leon, want to clear this up for me?

OOC: Uh oh, solid kayfabe logic...good luck replying to that Leon
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:13 pm

^ RCA, Remember how many conversations we've had about your gimmick on AIM and what to do with it. THAT kind of logic was what I was talking about.

You get a blue star! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: So proud of myself.

IC:

Well, Leon? Refute my findings if you can. Skyler is welcome to try too.

Explain to me why your claims of being the best tag team should be justified given that your only defenses were the aforementioned clusterfuck and an Inter-gender tag team that had never teamed before?

Granted, you two won the belts on your first go around (against the obvious weak link of HavOc and a man who was going to take some time off before he had his neck broken, so his passion and effort clearly lacked), BUT you had worked with and trained with one another for years, the chemistry was already there, you had been a tag team for years. Does this make you question me and O'Rion's possible claim to the belts?

Well, we beat an established tag team and given our career paths, I am his mirror image (sound familiar?) and I excel where he doesn't and he excels where I don't. We at least had a warm up match, that we would've won even if Bryson wasn't such a bitch.

But Commish, why is Crash Scene exempt from the same strenuous title defense schedule that Jaro, Drew Michaels and PX were subjected to?

Harley is already getting his first defense (he could be halfway to Crash Scene!) and Jaro almost killed him. I know, I know, there's TyranT, but he's 50 years old with a heart condition and none of FMW seems to be able to whip his ass WHEN HE DOES COMPETE despite that. As FMW champ, he gets (and rightfully so) preferential treatment anyway.

But why Crash Scene? Is it because they're feuding with each other and it could explode at any moment? Newsflash FMW, you won't give a shit unless one of them gets crucified on a burning cross, you jizz over things like that with the frequency we see it. We saw them in an I Quit and a Elimination Chamber match, how worse could it get as these guys are God-fearing altar boys, well one more than the other? They wouldn't dare do that to their LORD and Savior, would they?

So what is there to gain from them being Tag Team Champions of a budding division, when they spend more time at each other rather than the growing competition that awaits? You mean to tell me that your Tag Team division is starting to grow back to the prominence that SoCal/Dogs of War led it to and you won't take advantage of it because of a so far VERY one-sided rivalry?

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that one of these Aussies knows someone pretty well in a very high place.

Either that or you are looking for someone to take their place.

If this is how you treat a division that helped get you off the ground, then maybe Dunn should've been allowed to take it out back and give it the shovel blade to the throat.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm

RCA wrote:

So what is there to gain from them being Tag Team Champions of a budding division, when they spend more time at each other rather than the growing competition that awaits? You mean to tell me that your Tag Team division is starting to grow back to the prominence that SoCal/Dogs of War led it to and you won't take advantage of it because of a so far VERY one-sided rivalry?

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that one of these Aussies knows someone pretty well in a very high place.

Either that or you are looking for someone to take their place.

If this is how you treat a division that helped get you off the ground, then maybe Dunn should've been allowed to take it out back and give it the shovel blade to the throat.

I do have Sam's number.

I don't have Sam's number. =(
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

You know it's a problem when I of all people somewhat agree with Dunn.

And we never saw eye to eye on anything, As Anxiety GM he was the quintessential monkey wrench in my plans.

God I miss that brand though, greatest show ever.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Hear hear.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

OOC: Did my logic just shut down the TT thread? Epic.

IC:

Well, I'm going to assume that the majority of the people here are either prepping to wrestle on their shows or still trying to find a way to be important without stepping into the ring. Shit, a couple of you might be getting ready to go out on the town, and if so I want you to get fucked up beyond belief.

Also, get drunk too.

But since Ammunition has come and gone, I find myself with little to do at this time. I could watch hockey, maybe even some wrestling, as knowledge never sleeps. I would go chill with Alex O but all he does is drink and pull bar rats for a fuck session, and as mediocre as it sounds I prefer what you people would call a challenge.

As it were, I wish to propose yet another question to someone with half a brain or greater. This sadly has ruled out Eastwood because he hasn't a brain to call his own. Also rules out Seth.

Now, my query. In your opinion, what does it take to be successful in FMW?

Is it winning?

Maybe its knowing the right people? Hard work? Dedication? A nice good screw session with the people who do the hiring?

I ask this, because something else just caught my eye. Hey, PX. Answer me this. Since you've been FMW Television Champion, you've defended like the fighting champion you have to be. But have you ever once felt challenged?

Think about this. You embarrassed Black Marcus. Seth Omega is a given. Carter, by all accounts, had the momentum in his hand to take the TV belt from you. Yet, come match time, the mother fucker just blew it. He choked.

Yeah, I know it when I see it.

But my question is why? By all accounts he should have beaten Harley during that UV mini-tournament. And I know Harley is way better than you. Did a freak occurrence such as showing up on the INFAMOUS "colored people time" cost him?

PX, I've sat down and watched you closely. I watched you wrestle night in and night out while older brother got all the press because unlike you, he doesn't know how to shut up after taking an ass whooping. And I see a pretty good wrestler, a lot craftier than one would think, but a dominant TV champion...eh. So I ask myself, what changed about PX overnight that made him quite possibly the most dangerous individual in FMW not named Chris Austin?

Was dropping Celt that instrumental? I doubt it. So what is it? How are you running over these people so...'effortlessly'?

I know it wasn't the significantly longer promo videos you've sent to the media department, I own the market on that and I still managed to get my ass whooped on occasions.

You seem to fancy yourself a manipulator, so maybe you're in the right ear of someone who has control over the talent and who they face. Hmm...I want you to ponder that before you face Syanide as something tells me that the greatest TV champion in history, fuck a God Damn Andrew O'Rion, is due for his worst performance in recent memory.

But yeah, ask yourself about it. Wonder silently whether it truly is better to be lucky than good.

And when you say you'd rather be lucky, ask yourself what happens when an opponent that is better than you actually performs like it. The Luck of the Irish eventually runs out, and besides, someone who the 18-39 demographic of the internet wrestling community cock-jockeys to oblivion once said...Luck is for Losers.

Do you have an answer, want to share?

Nah. You don't have the answer. We all know the outcome when that day comes.

The real PX will stand up and be known to the world...and it won't be the PX you currently see in the mirror.

But yeah, let's hear the rest of your opinions. What in your opinion is most influential to being successful?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm incrediably bored; I feel like I've been back five minutes and already I've set into motion a metaphorical apocolypse for my somewhat damaged copy, as well as potentially began the surprisingly short process which will cultivate in the corruption of the sense of morals of one Seth Omega; a target selected purely due to who he chooses to stay close to, as well as, well, when a man says he wants to bury another man alive, they've already chosen their path really.

Why do I point this out?

If you, the management, the Irish Runt, the Queen of England, or anyone truely consider PX to be a 'manipulator,' I'd love to hear what you consider me to be.

Admittedly, I've not been paying the most attention; I've had other things to do; some of which were seeds I planted years ago that will become evident some time in the future. I'm the dungeon master of the long game, the chess prodigy, really gosh darn smart, whatever.

Or, I'm overly arrogant, desperate to be relevent again, if I ever really was. A dusty relic of the past that lost any shine that the management snapped out of retirement because shock sells, and it's about the only thing I can do.

You'll have to tell me, Chris; tell me what I am. I could ask Nick, but he's not around. Admitting to any truth that paints me in any form of positive light is simply beyond Sam. You could ask Princeton, good ol' Tempest, but he hasn't been seen since One Foot In The Grave.

But you've been around, Good Sir. And you've experienced.

But in answer to your original question; knowing the right people does help with success, I refer you to 6.2.
Of course, there's other factors, but knowing the right people always helps. And that's the difference between me beating one Full Metal Wrestling Champion and losing to another in the same sort of match. Or something.

Neh. My contract was over anyway.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Dunn wrote:
If you, the management, the Irish Runt, the Queen of England, or anyone truely consider PX to be a 'manipulator,' I'd love to hear what you consider me to be.

I don't. I said PX seems to fancy himself such. As for what I consider you?

You're a lot of things, most notably the first thorn in my side and somehow, pretty underrated. People haven't gotten past the shock value of Mortus and thus they miss the more "substance-filled" and thus much more deadly musings and abilities of Matthew P. Dunn. But truthfully...

You already know who and what you are, anything I tell you won't change that.

You know that during your time on Anxiety until possibly now, nothing in the federation went down without at least some influence on your part. You know that you're one of the most violent people in the fed's history. You know you're tough as shit, and that you're batshit nuts. We can only know what people allow us to know, or that which we take the time out to actually search for.

Speaking of searching, these 'right people' to know...would either of them be a Drew Michaels, a Dante Jones, a Jaro, a Vincent Piccolo, an Alex O'Rion or so?

Because I'm pretty sure I burnt bridges because I decided not to wait on Drew and Dante hand and foot. Jaro and I, well...I don't think we have much of anything to talk about. I'll be damned if I get to know a fucking drama queen who's truly average despite his constant claims to being the best pure wrestler to ever grace this place. Alex O...he's iffy.

Or maybe, I should get to know you. Maybe that would work. Or maybe I'm just another mind you wish to infiltrate, corrupt and maximize for your own purposes.

I don't know, and I don't want to find out. But thanks for your insight. Feel free to offer more.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Dunn wrote:
I'm incrediably bored; I feel like I've been back five minutes and already I've set into motion a metaphorical apocolypse for my somewhat damaged copy, as well as potentially began the surprisingly short process which will cultivate in the corruption of the sense of morals of one Seth Omega; a target selected purely due to who he chooses to stay close to, as well as, well, when a man says he wants to bury another man alive, they've already chosen their path really.

Why do I point this out?

Admittedly, I've not been paying the most attention; I've had other things to do; some of which were seeds I planted years ago that will become evident some time in the future. I'm the dungeon master of the long game, the chess prodigy, really gosh darn smart, whatever.

Or, I'm overly arrogant, desperate to be relevent again, if I ever really was. A dusty relic of the past that lost any shine that the management snapped out of retirement because shock sells, and it's about the only thing I can do.

You'll have to tell me, Chris; tell me what I am. I could ask Nick, but he's not around. Admitting to any truth that paints me in any form of positive light is simply beyond Sam. You could ask Princeton, good ol' Tempest, but he hasn't been seen since One Foot In The Grave.

But you've been around, Good Sir. And you've experienced.

But in answer to your original question; knowing the right people does help with success, I refer you to 6.2.
Of course, there's other factors, but knowing the right people always helps. And that's the difference between me beating one Full Metal Wrestling Champion and losing to another in the same sort of match. Or something.

Neh. My contract was over anyway.

Positveness is a stop on the road to recovery Matthew. Me and you both know that we as a team could take on any of the random teams that the Full Metal Management throw at us unfortunately me and you both know that our situations place us beyond that possibility.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 pm

RCA wrote:
Dunn wrote:

I don't. I said PX seems to fancy himself such. As for what I consider you?

You're a lot of things, most notably the first thorn in my side and somehow, pretty underrated. People haven't gotten past the shock value of Mortus and thus they miss the more "substance-filled" and thus much more deadly musings and abilities of Matthew P. Dunn. But truthfully...

You already know who and what you are, anything I tell you won't change that.

You know that during your time on Anxiety until possibly now, nothing in the federation went down without at least some influence on your part. You know that you're one of the most violent people in the fed's history. You know you're tough as shit, and that you're batshit nuts. We can only know what people allow us to know, or that which we take the time out to actually search for.

Speaking of searching, these 'right people' to know...would either of them be a Drew Michaels, a Dante Jones, a Jaro, a Vincent Piccolo, an Alex O'Rion or so?

Because I'm pretty sure I burnt bridges because I decided not to wait on Drew and Dante hand and foot. Jaro and I, well...I don't think we have much of anything to talk about. I'll be damned if I get to know a fucking drama queen who's truly average despite his constant claims to being the best pure wrestler to ever grace this place. Alex O...he's iffy.

Or maybe, I should get to know you. Maybe that would work. Or maybe I'm just another mind you wish to infiltrate, corrupt and maximize for your own purposes.

I don't know, and I don't want to find out. But thanks for your insight. Feel free to offer more.

The right people to know will forever be the tools that just so happen to help you get the job done at the right time, like Ethan Black and Eric Scorpio.

Getting to know me, would that be so bad a thing to do Austin? Keep in mind, I watched you come up through development, as that was another area that was partially under my dominion; I've watched, hell, I could argue I made you what you were back when I was around. I've been either partially, or fully responsible for most of the obstacles in your path in the childhood of your career, setting into motion acts on your behalf, which though they don't seem related, have made you what you are today.

I'm the one that made you, Chris.

But then, chances are I would attempt to infiltrate, corrupt and so on, so forth, babble babble blah. That is to say, of course, that I haven't already began that process. Whose to say. Suggestion is an utterly splendid tool.

Oh, and Sam, I'm not too sure these days, or is that because you hate me or you've had a large chunk of your brain cut out and you're still not clear to wrassle?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:59 pm

So you indirectly made me, you say?

Ha. But I'll give you this. I hated my boss,but being an Anxiety Wrestler was the best job I ever had.

So thanks for being an asshole and whatnot. I'll be sure to thank you in my hall of fame speech.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 pm

You're welcome, and I'm flattered.

And I did make you. But then, using the right argument, anyone could make the exact same claim for anything.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Maybe it's because my therapist has told me to sever all ties with you?
Or maybe it's because of the large tumor removed from the premotor cortex makes my doctors a little anxious about me being in such a stressful situation so soon, i'll let you decide that.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm

RCA wrote:
Alex O...he's iffy.

That's all I get?

Hurts deep bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Well, you are iffy.

I don't want to get to know you just to get ahead anyway, you're more important to me than just a stepping stone.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

Pssst, Alex.

Everyone is a stepping stone. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 am

Psst Dunn.

I didn't care what you had to say then, I still don't now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.1 RESULTS!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3