Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS

Go down 
+12
Slegna
MPD
Storm183
Omega
The Celt
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
David GS
Abel Steele
Jeff
RCA
Tromboner Man
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I’m a rockstar, I’m a dealer
I’m a servant, I’m a leader
I’m a savior, I’m a sinner, I’m a killer
I’ll be anything you want me to be

Silent as a witness
Make your heart race with a death kiss
I’m a soldier in a blood war
In the peace corp, I am everything you'll ever be

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Ammnewlogodraft

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS 77267-YasNew1

Hostyle: Orale, hermanos y hermanas, fellow innovators and cock-jockeys, and welcome to Ammunition 12.3!!!! I’m Hostyle, and this an amazing night for everyone here, as we come to you live from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, our final stop on our trip to Mount Vesuvius. I’m going to throw to my broadcast partner, Dalby Sound!

Sound: Thank you Hostyle. We have our commissioner here tonight, who’s promised to let us know some of Ammunition’s representatives in the Mount Vesuvius match. Not that it matters, since without the technical prowess of myself in that match, it’s not going to be worth watching.

Hostyle: Surely you can’t believe that.

Sound: It Sounds right to me, so why wouldn’t it?

Hostyle: Ignoring my cock-jockey partner for a moment...

Sound: Shut up noobapotamii.

Hostyle: Top to bottom, tonight’s card is jam packed with action. Leviticus, of Gold Standard Wrestling fame, takes on Storm, in a match that’s sure to turn heads.

Sound: More contracts on the line, as Jeff Watson aims to make it 2 from 2 in denying a prospect a contract. This time, he wants to turn away J.L. Anwyl.

Hostyle: We got the Television Championship on the line, as David G.S defends against the man he defeated to win the title, PX.

Sound: Nothing will close out with our main event, a Race for the Torch Match between Alex O’Rion, Abel Steel, Tiberius Jefferson, and Drew Michaels.

Hostyle: And don’t forget, the winner of that match will get to CHOSE their entry number into Mount Vesuvius. Every number, with the exception of Number 30, is available to be chosen. Are you as pumped as I am Dalby?

Sound: Let’s just get this horror night underway.

“Freedom” by Blood Stain Child plays as Liam McNailey and Nate Stone enter the arena, McNailey and Stone line up on the stage and makes an 'O' with their hands before proceeding to the ring pumping each other up.

Cherry: Tonight’s match is scheduled for one fall, with the winners of this tag-team match taking home a contract to join the Ammunition. Introducing first at a combined weight of 395lbs, the team of Liam McNailey and Nate Stone, SOCIETY OMEGA!!!

“Black Mob” hits the speakers as the KC Hitmen making their way to the ring. Both Blackjack and Jack Spade have a little spring in their step as they acknowledge with hi-fives and fist pumps.

Cherry: And on the way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605lbs, the team of Blackjack and Jack Spade, the KC HITMEN!!!

Sound: And this match should be interesting, both teams look competing for the elusive Ammunition contract. But there will only be one team tonight signing those contracts.

Hostyle: You’re right Dalbs, and I reckon we are going to be looking at some back and forth action between these two teams... Maybe someone to put up a real contest against our current tag champions.

Sound: Woh, woh, woh. The Wayward sons are a legendary tag team, not some wannabe rookie’s like what we have in the ring, I don’t wanna Sound too good, actually maybe I do, but I am sure I could beat both of these team’s by myself.

Hostyle: Lo que tú digas hombre

Sound: What did you say?

Hostyle: A lot of things, Anyway this match is underway, Jack Spade with a quick shoulder block to Liam McNailey, knocking the 185 pounder to the mat.

Sound: Spade heads straight for the pin, McNailey kicks out straight away and the both competitors scramble to their feet.

Hostyle: It looks like Spade wants to have this match finished quickly. Spade and McNailey lock up with McNailey quickly overpowering Jack Spade and putting him into a headlock

Sound: A few strikes to the skull followed by a bulldog have Spade dazed on the ground.

McNailey bounces off the ropes closest to his partner Nate Stone, Nate slaps his Liam on the back and waits on the apron as McNailey hits a running senton on the unsuspecting Jack Spade.

Sound: Nate Stone has entered the ring for the first time, and it looks like he doesn’t really cares strolling over to Spade with a smug look on his face.

Hostyle: Jack Spade really needs to start trying to make his way Blackjack for the tag.

Stone grabs the ankle of Spade and attempts to drag him back to the Society Omega corner, Spade starts to kick Stone with his free leg. Stone loosens the grip on Jack Spade’s ankle and he scrambles on all fours to get to Blackjack. Spade gets the tag and Blackjack runs towards Stone who gets McNailey to tag. McNailey was not expecting anyone is clotheslined by Blackjack leaving him knocked to the ground.

Sound: That was Sound counter there by Spade leaving him the opportunity to get the tag.

Hostyle: I was wondering when you were going to get Sound with us Dalbs...

Sound: Seriously, Hos’... Just don’t go there...

Hostyle: Anyways, Blackjack has gotten straight onto the attack, with seated strikes to the face and head of McNailey.

Sound: I really think McNailey needs to do something quickly otherwise Blackjack is going to keep on striking him in the face. Wouldn’t you agree?

Hostyle: Maldita sea recta!!

Stone jumps into the ring to help his partner by pushing Blackjack off McNailey, Spade runs and dropkicks Stone who falls on the ropes. Spade bounces off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and goes to clothesline Nate to the outside. Nate pulls down the top rope sending the determined Spade to the floor below. Blackjack fends off McNailey with a few rights and lefts before running towards Nate Stone and clotheslining him out of the ring. Blackjack and McNailey are left in the squared circle standing in opposite corners with McNailey favouring his neck and head.

Sound: We have a stare down between Blackjack and McNailey

Hostyle: I like this Dalbs, sizing each up and getting ready to start again.

Sound: Blackjack is the first to move but McNailey has struck him a high kick

Hostyle: Ooooh!! Blackjack just copped one fair smack in the face.

Sound: That one has to hurt. But now McNailey needs to capitalize.

McNailey waits for Blackjack to rise to his feet, pacing around the ring still favouring the neck and head. Blackjack rises up off the mat and is quickly attacked by McNailey. Blackjack is thrown into the Society Omega corner. McNailey distracts the referee as Nate Stone starts to choke Blackjack. Blackjack’s face is going a bright red colour, Stone is struck by Blackjack’s free hand and Stone’s grip is loosened enough to escape the hold. McNailey runs towards the occupied Blackjack, but out of the corner of Blackjack’s eye he ducks and McNailey strikes his partner knocking him from the apron.

Hostyle: BLACKJACK!! ... Usted es una leyenda...

Sound: A Sound piece of wrestling here shown by the KC Hitmen

Hostyle: And now Blackjack with the tag bringing Jack Spade back into the mix. Spade has started to work on McNailey’s neck putting him into a Sleeper Hold.

Sound: McNailey taps out... McNailey has tapped out...

Hostyle: Unfortunately Stone is the legal man

Spade releases the hold as McNailey continues to favour his neck and staying a hold of the rope. Spade moves towards Stone but is stopped by McNailey who quickly strikes him in the gut.

Sound: Lured into a false sense of security, I love it

Spade is winded giving McNailey a chance to climb to his feet. McNailey picks Spade up into a Fireman’s carry position while Stone climbs the turnbuckle, Stone holds on for dear life while he is up there while Liam McNailey slams Jack Spade into the mat.

Hostyle: SAMOAN DROP!! This means...

Sound: NATURAL LUCK!!

Hostyle: Woo!!

Nate Stone hits the Frog Splash and heads straight for the pin. While McNailey attacks Blackjack.

Sound & Hostyle: ONE... TWO...THR...

Sound: Jack Spade kicks out.

Hostyle: I cannot believe that Dalbs, I thought he was through there and then.

Sound: The disappointment from Stone is shown in this battle. Stone’s shots are getting stiffer than before.

Stone begins rapid strikes to the gut of Jack Spade leaving one half of the KC Hitmen guarding his body. Spade continues to stand up and take the beating as Stone throws a massive European Uppercut

Hostyle: oh mi dios… That one looked like it hurt.

Sound: That one has left Spade knocked down in the middle of the ring.

Stone turns towards the rope and bounces off throwing his body towards the opposite ropes at a greater speed, Stone jumps onto the second rope and pulls of a springboard moonsault towards the knocked down Spade. Jack Spade rolls out of the way leaving Stone to crash to the mat below.

Sound: That was a Sound reversal.

Hostyle: OH MI DIOS ... That was excellent reversal.

Sound: What!? Oh me what!! What are you saying Hos’

Hostyle: Oh my god, homes!!

Sound: Jack Spade in control lifting Stone into a Sound Northern Lights suplex.

Hostyle: That was huge Suplex. Now Jack Spade grabs Stone in an arm wrench.

Sound: Stone is taken to the KC Hitmen corner and the tag is made.

Hostyle: Axe Handle is coming, I betcha it will.

Sound: Big time Axe Handle by Blackjack

Blackjack picks up Stone in a piledriver position while Spade gets the tag and climbs to the top rope. Spade jumps and pushes Stone’s feet forcing his head to the canvas.

Sound: The KC Hitmen hit HIGH TIMES!!

Hostyle: And Stone’s head comes crashing down to the canvas, Spade with the cover!!

Sound & Hostyle: ONE... TWO...

Sound: Another kick-out and now the disappointment is being shown on the face of Jack Spade

Hostyle: Spade starts to move quickly bouncing off the ropes

Sound: Stone is on his feet... DROPKICK

Hostyle: Stone hits the dropkick on Jack Spade knocking them both down

Sound: A Sound reversal there

Hostyle: Both competitors are downed and barely moving

Sound: Someone needs the tag and to capitali...

Hostyle: Sorry to cut you off but why are Jeff Whitt and Leviticus walking down the ramp

Sound: I do not know, but both teams have the tag but are watching Gold Standard Wrestling standing on the outside of the ring

Hostyle: McNailey capitalises by attacking Blackjack from behind

Sound: McNailey lifts up Blackjack into the Top O ‘Da Morning

Hostyle: What an impact by McNailey throwing Blackjacks head straight into the canvas

Sound: And Jeff Whitt and Leviticus have entered the ring attacking both Blackjack and McNailey

Whitt and Leviticus start attacking everyone in the ring; the referee rings the bell and calls for a no contest. But teams are being demolished by the rampaging GSW with Blackjack being thrown right out of the ring. Leviticus continues to attack the team of Society Omega while Whitt starts to work on attacking Jack Spade. The referee frantically calls for the bell.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has decided that this match it to be ruled a NO CONTEST!!!

Hostyle: What is happening?

Sound: Gold Standard Wrestling are sending a message to FMW Locker room

Hostyle: They are cleaning house, Whitt and Leviticus are making their present felt

Sound: Whitt sets up for Talent Show on Jack Spade while Leviticus continues attacks Society Omega

Hostyle: Whitt slams Spade hard on the canvas with all competitors taken out

Sound: Leviticus has made a huge impact before his match tonight against Storm

Hostyle: Exactly the same for Jeff Whitt with his match over on Corruption

Sound: I believe these boys are setting themselves up for wins.

Leviticus and Whitt push the last of the remaining bodies out of the ring. While are the ropes, Leviticus calls for a microphone, which he is promptly handed.

Leviticus: Well, hello Dubai. Isn’t it nice to see you all come out for our show?

Whitt: As of right now, Gold Standard Wrestling, we’re making a stand. Ammunition 12.3 will be known as the night of GSW.

Leviticus: You may all think this is just a silly little show of power, but this is much, much more than that.

Whitt: And if anyone is interested in stopping us, well, we’ll be waiting right here.

Whitt throws down the microphone as the pair receive a massive chorus of boos from the crowd.

Hostyle: Wow, Gold Standard Wrestling have laid down the gauntlet, and are going to take challengers. Can anyone stop them? We’ll find out, when we return after the break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 pm

We come back to Ammunition 12.3, live from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, to find Leviticus and Jeff Whitt still standing in the ring. The pair are scanning over the whole arena, waiting for anyone to come out and challenge them. All the while, they receive a massive amount of boos from the crowd.

Hostyle: Welcome back to Ammunition 12.3, and if you’re only just joining us, GSW have come out and made a statement. Tonight is their night. They’ve ruined the rookies chances at a contract, and now they’re trying to goad someone, anyone, into challenging them.

Sound: I don’t think they’ll have to look too far. Leviticus is supposed to have a match tonight. I have a feeling Storm may have something to say about taking GSW down.

The Bleeding by FiveFingerDeathPunch blasts through the speakers as Storm makes his way to the already waiting Leviticus, with ally Jeff Whitt at his side. Storm seems slightly apprehensive as he makes his approach to the ring.

Sound: And Storm already showing that he has a yellow streak about a mile long!

Hostyle: What are you talking about? You really think this man is going to rush into the ring against two on one odds and expect to just walk away?

Sound: No, because that’s what I’d expect a man to do.

The music fades away as Storm steps up to the ring. He stands on the apron and yells to the ref to get Whitt out of the ring before he will enter.

Sound: Theres nothing wrong with Whitt wanting to be ringside to watch his teammates inevitable victory now, I don’t see why this has become such an issue.

Hostyle: Of course you wouldn’t, you’re just as prone to put the odds in your favor whenever.

Sound: Gotta look out for number one, or numero uno as I’m sure you’d like to say.

Hostyle: What is that supposed to mean?

Sound: Maybe that you’re a walking stereotype? BELL HAS RUNG! FINALLY!

As Storm enters the ring the bell sounds off. The two men circle for a minute before Storm shoots in to lock up.

Hostyle: Storm shoots in to try and lock up, but Leviticus is having none of that! Forearm to the face!

Sound: That’s what I like to see!

Hostyle: Leviticus takes advantage of the dazed Storm as he tosses him off the ropes! An elbow takes Storm to the mat!

Sound: Look at Whitt applause too! These guys are going places!

Hostyle: Leviticus brings Storm up to his knees! I think Leviticus is looking to Whitt for-

Sound: WHITT IS CALLING FOR THE TRIBUTE! THAT SUPER KICK! EXCELLENT SHORTEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT!

Hostyle: Oh god.. Please. Not a superkick. Do something else, anything, I swear I’m so sick of super-

Sound: I don’t think Leviticus is listening to you.

Hostyle: Leviticus tosses Storm off the ropes! He tries for the Superkick- NO! STORM DUCKS! STORM LEAPS OFF THE ROPES- SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA!

Sound: NO! What the hell!

Hostyle: Too soon, Leviticus! Storm is up! He leaps onto Leviticus and is just wailing away at his head!

Sound: No fair ref! Closed fists! Even Whitt knows that!

Hostyle: Whitt is up on the apron now as the ref pulls Storm off. Storm isn’t having any of that either!

Sound: This could be the chance Leviticus needs! Get up you fool!

Hostyle: Leviticus is moving towards Storm slowly, those punches did their work apparently. A burst! Backdrop suplex sends- NO!

Sound: OH COME ON!

Hostyle: Storm lands on his feet! Ai! Storm charging forward now! Clothesline! He bounces off the ropes, Leviticus ducks a clothesline! SUPERKICK! TRIBUTE!

Sound: Whitt gave his teammate just enough!

Hostyle: Leviticus is still groggy though! Hes leaned up against the ropes! Hes stumbling over to Storm!

Sound: GET THE PIN YOU FOOL!

Hostyle: Leviticus falls over for the pin! One, Two, KICK OUT! Two and a half!

Sound: Oh lord. I am not happy.

Hostyle: And neither is Whitt! He’s back up on the apron, cant he just leave the match be!

Sound: No! Not after that clear slow count!

Hostyle: That’s ridiculous! Leviticus is back up laying the boots to Storm while the ref isn’t looking! Leviticus looks to Whitt, did he just give him a signal?

Sound: I think something genius is about to happen!

Hostyle: Oh what is this! Leviticus is clutching his eye! He’s over to the referee, he’s trying to say that Storm threw something into his eye, oh come on!

Sound: I always knew Storm was a dirty trickster.

Hostyle: Storm is rolling over to the ropes though! Bad idea hombre!

Sound: Look at him use the ropes to pull himself up.

Hostyle: Whitt leaps up on the apron! Storm is slow to pull himself up! Whitt with a fist to the gut! Storm is doubled over! Whitt pulls Storm through the ropes! Knee to the head!

Sound: That’s what he gets!

Hostyle: For what!?

Sound: I’m sure he did something.

Hostyle: Ridiculous.

Sound: Truth is unbelievable sometimes, I know.

Hostyle: Whitt now has Storm over by the ropes! He jumps up and drapes Storm’s neck over the top rope! Storm is propelled back, Leviticus throws the ref out of the way! TRIBUTE AGAIN! SUPERKICK!

Sound: Look at Leviticus saving the referee there! What a classy guy!

Hostyle: Leviticus isn’t done either! Storm is flat on the mat! Leviticus stalks his prey, CROSSFACE! HES LOCKED IN THE 7TH SIGN!

Sound: THIS IS OVER!

Hostyle: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! A FAN HAS JUST JUMPED THE GUARD RAIL! HE BLINDSIDES WHITT! HES IN THE RING AND HES LAYING THE BOOTS TO LEVITICUS!

Sound: WHAT IS GOING ON! WHAT DO WE PAY SECURITY FOR!

Hostyle: The assailant has taken off his hoodie and- OH WOW!

Sound: THAT’S JUST- IM JUST- THIS IS APPALING!

Hostyle: ITS BOBINO! BOBINO IS ASSAULTING LEVITICUS! THE REF HAS CALLED FOR THE BELL!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, because Bobino has targeted Leviticus, the referee has declared that Storm has been DISQUALIFIED!!!

Leviticus (3.7 APS + 1.0 Vote = 4.7 Total)
Storm (3.55 APS + 0.3 Vote = 3.85 Total)

Hostyle: WHITT IS UP ON THE APRON NOW! HES TRYING TO ENTER THE RING! HE LEAPS OVER BUT BUTTERS IMMEDIATELY CLOTHESLINES HIM! WHITT IS BACK OVER THE TOP ROPE AND DOWN TO THE FLOOR!

Sound: This is an outrage! This is a mockery and a sham of our great sport and this fantastic match!

Hostyle: Butters is back to laying the boots to Leviticus! Leviticus is trying to get up but Butters is refusing to lay off!

Sound: Whitt is up! Maybe he can bring order back to this!

Hostyle: Whitt is finally in the ring now! Butters is laying into him too! Leviticus is up trying to pull Butters off!

Sound: Oh what the- SERIOUSLY!

Hostyle: STORM IS BACK IN THE RING NOW! HES GOT A CHAIR! EVERYONE BAILS OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: Great, of course.

Hostyle: Whitt and Leviticus stand on the apron as Butters exits the way he came! Whitt and Leviticus stare at Storm! He looks pissed!

Sound: I’m pissed too! Doesn’t anyone care about my needs!?

Hostyle: What!? Storm has just dropped the chair! He’s leaving! Whitt and Leviticus enter the ring and watch Storm walk away! What did we just witness!?

Sound: I don’t know, but I do know that Leviticus, Jeff Whitt and Butters are all leaving. What this means, I can’t tell you. I’m no God damn fortune teller.

We cut to the Ammunition locker room, where Tiberius is lacing up his boots. Romeo, still wheelchair-bound, is watching him impassively. Tiberius briefly looks up and notices this.

Tiberius: What is it?

Romeo heaves out a sigh.

Romeo: You know, Tiberius... I'm disappointed with you.

Tiberius stops what he was doing.

Tiberius: What?

Romeo doesn't flinch.

Romeo: To put it simply... you're one of the most physically intimidating men in this company, and yet you've failed to make a major impact in the short time you've been here so far.

Tiberius: But I-

Romeo: Won against Kaoru? Barely? Well, congratulations on your quick thinking, but that is hardly enough. You're supposed to be slamming people left and right, through the mat. Why is that not happening?

Tiberius: I... don't-

Romeo: Because you were supposed to destroy Alex O'Rion, that's why! He was battered and bruised after the War Games and yet you still failed to put him away.

Tiberius: ...He won only by a hair.

Romeo: That changes nothing. You still lost. You failed. That was your chance, and now you have to wallow in purgatory until something else comes along. I expected better from someone of your caliber, Tiberius.

Tiberius: Well...

Romeo: I'm sorry, do you have something to say?

Tiberius paused, then thought better of it.

Tiberius: No.

Romeo: That's what I thought. Now, tonight you have a chance to take out three other men. If you do that, for all we know you could be the one to grab the torch at the real Mt. Vesuvius.

Tiberius didn't answer, and instead continued to lace his boots.

Romeo: But I'm not holding my breath.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Alex O'Rion is currently seated on a bench in the Wayward Sons' locker room. With alcohol noticeably absent. Alex smiles as he adjusts his knee pads over his long tights. After slapping them twice to make sure they are still good, he goes to stand but his eyes catch someone walking in.

O'Rion: What now, b'ye?

The camera pans towards O'Rion's line of site, and a furiously trembling Chris Austin stands in front of him. After placing the C-4 and Tag Team Championship down, Austin slowly approaches O'Rion.

Austin: Did you really think that I would just let you kick me in the face and get away with it?

O'Rion: No, asshat.

Austin: So you understand what's about to happen to you, right dumbass?

O'Rion: If you are implying that I am going to get a nice warm-up by tossing your ass all over this locker room, then yes.

Austin: No, I am implying that...

Alex's smirk is wiped off his face as Austin hauls off and shoves him harshly into the locker. Alex grimaces and pulls himself up to face Austin.

O'Rion: Your panties must be irreversibly bunched up your vagina because you're actually willing to jeopardize my chances of winning.

Austin: Put your fists up, I don't want to sneak one over on you like you did me.

Alex smiles and prepares to fight, but his cell phone rings. He tries to ignore it but after seeing who it is that's calling he reconsiders.

O'Rion: Shyte, it's Jess. You aren't in THAT much of a hurry are you?

Austin: Take your time, I don't want any excuses.

O'Rion: Charmed. Anyway... Yeah-lo? Hey babe...

O'Rion: What do you mean it's an emergency?

Austin: Ah yes, this bull again.

Alex holds his hand up as Austin continues to scowl.

O'Rion: Karma?!?!? Is she OK?

At the mention of O'Rion's niece, Austin's scowl fades away and twists into slight concern.

O'Rion: Calm down, I'll be right there. See you soon.

O'Rion hangs up and turns away from Austin. After mulling it over, he decides that his match is worth missing and begins to talk to Austin while getting his things together.

O'Rion: We'll have to take a rain check on this one, b'ye. I have something to attend to and I have to be on the first flight out. So...Austin?

O'Rion turns around and Austin is also packing his things so that he may leave.

Austin: Hurry your ass up.

O'Rion: Where do you think you're going? Don't you have homework or some shit, Mr. student?

Austin: I'm going to check on Karma. Move your ass, idiot!

O'Rion: And why do you care so much, b'ye?

Austin merely turns away and leaves, belongings in hand. Alex cautiously follows after, a look of suspicion on his face.

My Favorite Mutiny by The Coup plays through the speakers as J.L. Anwyl makes his way through the curtain and onto the ramp

Hostyle: Entering the ring is the young J.L. Anwyl. Word is still out on him-

Sound: I like his style, Hostyle, as I interrupt your clear ineptitude at analyzing new talents.

Hostyle: Yes, well-

Hostyle is interrupted as Jeff Watson has suddenly burst from the curtain in an attempt to ambush Anwyl. However, Anwyl quickly spins to face his attacker, ducking Watson’s attempt at a punch, and instead landing blows of his own. One final punch sends Watson tumbling backwards down the ramp.

Sound: AND you’re interrupted again, fantastic. This Anwyl guy is ratings, Hostyle. Ratings!

Hostyle: Yes, well, while it may be unclear as his future in the ring a win here tonight would be a fantastic move forward.

Sound: He’s making marvelous first strides!

Hostyle: Anwel has caught up to Watson now. He’s lifted his opponent and he whips him into the steel steps! Watson goes flying!

Sound: And this match hasn’t even started yet!

Hostyle: Anwyl is taking the time to express his joy to the crowd! Rookie mistake?

Sound: I think not, he’s just connecting with his base.

Hostyle: I think so! His showboating bought Watson some time! As Anwyl makes his way over, Watson lands a thumb to the eye! Anwyl is blinded!

Sound: There still hasn’t been a bell though! This is still unsanctioned!

Hostyle: Watson now has the upper hand as Anwyl is trying to pull himself up on the guard rail! Watson is stalking Anwyl, NO! Anwyl has a ruse of his own! A quick trip and Watson goes throat first over the guard rail!

Sound: And you couldn’t see Anwyl’s obvious talents.

Hostyle: Anwyl has stepped back for a moment, wait, no! He’s charging forward! Running knee to Watson’s face sends Watson crashing back into the guard rail! He’s bleeding from the nose and mouth!

Sound: Excellent maneuver, very perceptive!

Hostyle: Anwyl lifts Watson again! He slams Watson into the ring post! Anwyl tosses a limp Watson into the ring! Theres the bell!

Sound: Finally this match is underway!

Hostyle: Anwyl immediately pounces on Watson! He lifts him high. Anwyl cradles Watson- DDT!

Sound: Perfectly executed mind you.

Hostyle: Anwyl isn’t done! He locks his legs around Watson’s body! He’s got that Key Lock in place! Watson is struggling but he’s been weakened severely!

Sound: This has to be the shortest match in FMW history!

Hostyle: Watson’s tapped! Anwyl’s pulled off the win!

Cherry: Here is your winner, and NEWEST member of the FMW Ammunition roster, J.L. ANYWL!!!

J.L. Anywl (2.97 APS + 1.1 Vote = 4.07 Total)
Jeff Watson (0.00 APS + 0.0 Vote = 0.0 Total)

Hostyle: A HUGE win for the rookie. Just think, he gets to go backstage now, and sign his contract!

Sound: Yes, because that’s all we need on Ammunition isn’t it? More Noobapitamii...

Our camera cuts to the backstage area, where Jeff Whitt and Leviticus are celebrating a hard fought match with Storm.

Whitt: That was awesome. You went out there and showed each and every one of those people what we’re all about!

Leviticus grins as he wipes the sweat from his brow with a towel.

Leviticus: That’s right, and I hope everyone in FMW was watching to because that won’t be the last time.

The sound of clapping can be heard in the distance. The camera swivel around to reveal that the one clapping is none other than Butters.

Butters: Oh yeah, you showed them what GSW is all about. It’s about attacking people when they aren’t looking. It’s about trying to end careers.

Jeff glares at Butters for a moment, before collecting himself and putting on a smug grin.

Whitt: You got some kind of problem with the way GSW affiliates conduct themselves, Land O'Lakes?

Butters steps forward toward Jeff and gets right in his face.

Butters: As a matter of fact, I do.

The two continue to stand there nose to nose - Jeff smirking, Butters scowling - neither man giving an inch until Leviticus steps between them.

Leviticus: No Jeff, this one’s mine. I bet you want to know why I took your partner out, don’t you?

Butters takes a step back and crosses his arms.

Butters: Sure, I’d love to know why I’m fixing to rip you apart.

Leviticus looks back to Jeff who nods.

Leviticus: Too bad.

Butters roars in anger and charges toward Leviticus catching him in the midsection with a shoulder. Leviticus responds by raining blows down on Butters back while Jeff rushes around the side to assist his friend. About this time the masked figure of Storm is seen rushing into the fray. The masked superstar grabs Butters by the shoulder and pulls him away from the other two. Butters stops for a moment and looks at Storm and grins. Butters takes a step back so that he is standing side by side with Storm and for a brief moment there is a stand off between the two sides. Suddenly Storm turns and kicks Butters in the gut before snatching him up and power bombing him through a nearby table. Storm stands over the fallen Butters as Jeff and Leviticus look on in shock.

Storm: Don’t you ever get involved in my business again!

Storm turns and looks at the other two men who simply stand there. After a moment Storm turns and walks away. Our camera view turns to Jeff and Leviticus who are all grins at this point. Then Jeff crouches down and gets right over Butter’s unconscious form.

Whitt: See you on Corruption, chump.

Jeff stands back up and looks at Leviticus with a smile. The two then walk away continuing to talk about how they are going to show FMW what they are all about. Our camera pans back to the motionless form of Butters before going to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Backstage, Christian G. Smitten, the commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling stands, looking intently at a clipboard. As he looks at it intently, he is approached by an old foe, and possibly the last man he wanted to see in this situation, Drew Michaels. The pair lock eyes, not even flinching in the presence of each other.

Michaels: You look like shit Smitten.

Smitten: I’ve been busy, Drew,

Michaels: What are you doing?

Smitten: I’m the commissioner of a wrestling show, Andrew. I’m doing my job.

Michaels: That’s not what I’m asking. What I’m asking is, what are you doing?

Smitten: I’m not sure I’m catching what you’re putting down. What am I doing?

Michaels: That’s right.

Smitten: I wish I could answer this, but you’re not giving me a question that I didn’t already answer, so I really don’t know what else there is to answer with.

Michaels: Ok. Suit yourself. I know you Smitten.

Smitten: That’s nice, I’d hope you would.

Michaels: And I can honestly say, I’ve never looked at you and seen such a mess before. Even when you were in your prime, I never thought you were as bad as I think you look now.

Smitten: Circumstances, Drew. We’re both older and wiser. And we both know that our circumstances at the moment aren’t that easily changed. There’s nothing we can do about it.

Michaels: So you did know what I was talking about after all?

Smitten: Of course not. You’re just making no sense, and I’m humouring you with nonsense of my own.

Michaels: Believe that. If it’s true, I guess you’ll make me believe it.

Smitten: Andrew, as much as I’d like to stand here and make petty small talk about believing things, I have a wrestling federation to run. And right now, I need to go out, into my wrestling ring, and make announcements. Why don’t you run along, like a good employee, and prepare for your schedualled contest?

Smitten turns around, and places the clip board on a crate nearby, before walking away. Michaels goes over, and picks it up, looking through the pages on the board. Smiling, he looks to where Smitten left.

Michaels: Yeah, you did know what I was saying.

The crowd begins booing heavily as “Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron hits the speakers. The commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, Christian G. Smitten appears at the entrance ramp. In his hand, he holds a clip board, while in the other, he holds a microphone. Ignorant of the hate he’s receiving, he walks down to the ring, calmly and confidently.

Hostyle: El jefe está aquí! Smitten’s been a busy man lately.

Sound: Smitten will be appearing on Corruption 12.3 as well, as part of their handicap main event. Of course, naturally, a sub par effort compared to our inspired booking.

Hostyle: We’re all one Full Metal Wrestling Sound.

Sound: I would beg to differ.

Smitten, dressed in his best suit, walks calmly into the ring, raising the microphone to his mouth.

Smitten: Good evening everyone. I am your FMW Commissioner, the Honorable Christian G. Smitten.

Boos cry out from all over the arena, silencing Smitten. Immune to this, he just lowers the microphone, and waits.

Smitten: Yes, yes. With that out of your system, it’s my pleasure to announce some of our happenings for the pay-per-view, Mount Vesuivus.

Hostyle: Mount Vesuvius, formerly Circus Maximus. It’s one of FMW’s finest events.

Sound: It features a match of the same name, Mount Vesuvius. One of FMW’s most prestigious and historic matches.

Smitten: Starting off, I’d like to re-announce a match that was made earlier. However, after careful deliberation, at the emailed request of both men, I have decided that the match stipulations are to be changed. There for, Alex O’Rion will challenge Chris Austin for the C-4 Championship in a C-4 Rules Match!

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS C4champ

Hostyle: That’s a huge match, one that both you and I can enjoy Sound.

Sound: It certainly looks better than that Ladder match they were supposed to have.

Smitten: Also, if I may draw your attention to our Full Metal Championship. This has been building for a long time, and finally, we will be witness to a magnificent match. TyranT, our Full Metal Champion, defending his championship against Hannibal Frost.

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Fmwchamp

Hostyle: I am extremely excited for this one. TyranT, the man who defeated me to win that Full Metal Wrestling Championship, finally defending it against Hannibal Frost.

Sound: Frost won that shot as part of the Full Metal Games. He’s been impressive in the lead up to this match, can he possibly defeat the champion?

Smitten: And of course, we will be holding the Mount Vesuvius Match, the third annual, to be exact. The winner will be named the Number One Contender to the FMW Championship at Ultimatum 3! To date, no superstars have been officially announced, aside from the fact that all superstars not involved in the FMW Championship match will compete. However, those who have been paying attention, would be able to assume that Drew Michaels, Abel Steele, Tiberius Jefferson and Alex O’Rion will all compete, because of their Race for the Torch match in tonight’s main event.

Hostyle: I can' espera de t, only four names officially announced and already this is a huge field. Drew Michaels, the winner of the first Mount Vesuvius, trying to go 2 from 3!

Sound: Alex O’Rion is there as well, he’ll have a big job a head of him to back up a performance in his C-4 Championship match for Mount Vesuvius.

Hostyle: Abel Steele, the man is on a vicious streak at the moment, could he come in and grab the torch at the end?

Sound: I doubt it. Someone who’s on a bigger streak at the moment is Tiberius Jefferson. Under the guidance of Romeo Vizzini, he’s turning heads, and could turn mine, if he plays his cards right.

Smitten: I am pleased to announce the following men will be joining Michaels, Steele, Jefferson and O’Rion in the Mount Vesuvius match up... Chris Austin.

Hostyle: Another man who needs a pull out a special night, backing up his C-4 Championship defence with the Mount Vesuvius match.

Smitten: David GS!

Sound: If David can successfully defend the Television Championship against PX tonight, you’d think he will be hard to stop.

Smitten: PX!

Hostyle: Well Sound, regardless of the outcome of that match, our Television Champion will be in the Mount Vesuvius match, taking our number of competing champions to 3. Any and all of them will have to be considered as favourites.

Smitten: J.L. Anwyl

Sound: Who?

Hostyle: Usted no puede ser serio... you just saw him compete. And win an FMW Contract!

Sound: Him? I can’t see why he’d be given this match.

Hostyle: All contracted FMW Superstars must compete Sound. And he’s an FMW superstar, one of the best wrestlers in the world, PURELY because of that fact.

Smitten: Storm!

Sound: Thanks to Butters, he suffered a disqualification loss to Leviticus tonight... good for him!

Smitten: Jeff Watson!

Sound: It’s obvious we’re at the dregs of the roster now Hostyle.

Hostyle: Don’t say that Sound. Jeff Watson will be hungry to avenge his loss to Anwyl earlier tonight. I can guarantee it.

Smitten: And my final entrant to announce tonight is...

Smitten is cut off by the sound of “Keys to the Kingdom” by Group 1 Crew hits the speakers. He turns around to see GSW’s Leviticus and Jeff Whitt standing there, with microphone in hand.

Hostyle: It’s GSW!! What do they want here?

Sound: Probably what they’ve wanted all night.

Smitten: State your case with words, and get out. Remembering, if you resort to violence, you suffer the full wrath of the Commissioner.

Leviticus: Violence? You seem to have us confused with... well, a pair of thugs.

Whitt: We only come out here because we are concerned about one thing Chris.

Smitten: Chris? No one calls me Chris.

Whitt: Chris, please, important people are talking.

Smitten: Who is this Chris, Jeffery? Is there something that I haven’t been told about your mental health?

Whitt: I’m as mentally sound as ever. It’s really a shame that you’ve taken that many blows to the head, you can’t remember you own name.

Leviticus: Perhaps he’s forgotten other things as well, Jeff. Such as perhaps announcing TWO more competitors in Mount Vesuvius. This includes the man who’s going to win that match.

Smitten: Is that all you want? Are you both that impatient, that you can’t wait for me to announce your participation at Corruption? Well, if that’s all you’re concerned about, I’ll gladly tell you, Leviticus and Jeff Whitt will compete in the Mount Vesuvius match.

Whitt: Was that really so hard Chris?

Smitten: But mark my words, Gentlemen, your disrespect tonight, it will not be looked upon favourably. Esspecially since you wished for me to announce the man who will go on to win the match.

Leviticus: And we thank you for announcing us, it’s only academic that one of us should win.

Smitten: I don’t think so, Leviticus. Because I’m going to formally announce that I, Christian G. Smitten will be competing in Mount Vesuvius. And speaking from experience gentlemen, the amount of enemies you’ve made tonight, all that means is that there’s just more targets on your back.

The crowd boos louder as “Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron hits the speakers again. GSW eyes off Smitten as he hands his microphone to the stage hand at ring side. Smitten gracefully and powerfully steps through the ring ropes, and marches himself down the steel steps. As he does, Leviticus and Jeff Whitt turn around and head backstage. Smitten himself walks up the ramp, with similar intentions.

Hostyle: Wow! This match is just becoming bigger and bigger by the minute. GSW are having an extremadamente dominant night tonight, and they’ve been added to the Mount Vesuvius match.

Sound: Add our Commissioner, Christian G. Smitten to that match, and there’s actually an extremely impressive wrestling line up to this contest.

Hostyle: This is with out a doubt the toughest field Mount Vesuvius has ever produced. We have the Tag Team Champions, the C-4 Champion, the TV Champion and 3 former FMW Champions in the line up already, and the field is only growing!!

Sound: It does Sound like a huge field, I’ll give you that, and unpredictable at that. I do not look forward to what this match will boil down to though. That is not true wrestling.

It's that time of year again.

The most dangerous battlefield in FMW.

Many bones have been broken, and many careers have been shortened by the battles on this monstrous creation.

It is both a portal to the underworld, and a stairway to heaven for only one brave warrior.

Who will survive the battle?

Who will conquer...

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Mtvologodraft

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen…Ammunition and Dead Space 2...coming January 28th, 2011

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Dead_Space_2_Box_Art

present…

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Last Week on Ammunition 12.2 wrote:
Sound: And WHAM, Leviticus, meet ringpost! And ring apron! And...uh, crowd barricade! Wow, he's gonna send the poor guy to special school - JESUS-FUCKING CHRIST!!!

Hostyle: DOWNWARD SPIRAL! Into the steel steps, no less, David GS just committed an atrocity that only a Distortion superstar could bring to this show!

Sound: My sources tell me that David adopted that move as a tribute to a dear friend of his in the wrestling business, and he just paid that friend the ultimate tribute by nearly blowing Leviticus's brains out the back of his fucking skull! My CHRIST, what a hit!

It was Champion versus Champion at Ammunition 12.2, which saw FMW Light Heavyweight Champion Leviticus and FMW Television Champion David GS clash in a match to unify their two championship belts. As is typical in matches like this, more than two title belts were on the line: both men fought to keep their respective winning streaks in singles competition alive, and DGS fought for the Legacy of his recently-abolished home brand, Distortion.

It was as back-and-forth as a match can get, with both Leviticus and DGS proving that they deserved their respective titles. However, the turning point came late in the match when, after rolling to the outside to rally from a heavy dose of Leviticus's "Tribute" Superkick, David GS combined his "Downward Spiral" with the edge of the steel steps to devastating effect that Leviticus never fully recovered from, thus allowing the self-proclaimed "Phenom" to push on and win the match, unifying the Light Heavyweight Championship with the Television Championship.

Last Week on Ammunition 12.2 wrote:
Hostyle: DOWNWARD SPIRAL! Into the steel steps, no less, David GS just committed an atrocity that only a Distortion superstar could bring to this show!

Sound: My sources tell me that David adopted that move as a tribute to a dear friend of his in the wrestling business, and he just paid that friend the ultimate tribute by nearly blowing Leviticus's brains out the back of his fucking skull! My CHRIST, what a hit!

and that was...

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Brought to you by Dead Space 2

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Dead_Space_2_Box_Art

And Ammunition, the home of FMW’s future legends ...

”4 Words” by Bullet for Valentine blasts out and some generic white pyro blasts away as a lone warrior makes his way down to the ring.

Cherry: The next match is for the Television Championship and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the challenger, from Castlebar Ireland ….Peeeee EeeeeeeXxxxxxxxx

The crowd answers with a chorus of boos as the excitement level in the crowd builds for the upcoming fight.

Hostyle: Title fight! I’m pumped for this one Sound, PX is out with a score to settle against the champion. I just hope that Gold Standard Wrestling stay the hell out of this match.

Sound: Yeh someone needs to hire some competent security to take care of those guys because PX should be walking out of here with the gold back where it belongs. Look how focussed he is!

PX is indeed focussed as he makes his way into the ring, not even acknowledging the taunts of the crowd. He purposefully climbs between the ropes and straight to the far corner where his eyes lock on the entrance ramp.

Hostyle: The man certainly does seem to be all business tonight.

Sound: Of course he is. The man was a great TV Champion and he wants that back

The arena lights begin to flicker and flash erratically, and several columns of steam rise up from the stage as "Zero" by Alter Bridge begins to blare out of the loudspeakers. As the main guitar hits, DGS steps out through the steam, shaking the tension from his hands and glancing around the arena with a focused, confident expression on his face. He descends the ramp, coming to an abrupt halt halfway down. David tosses his blond locks back and throws his hands skywards, yelling and flashing the Devil Horns as four massive fans of multicoloured pyro erupt out of the stage behind him. DGS continues to the ring, sliding in on his stomach and mounting the far turnbuckle, where he flashes the Horns again.

Hostyle: Well the champion seems unperturbed by the man trying to stare a hole through his chest.

Sound: Maybe he should pay a little more attention instead of carrying on like an 80’s rocker. Who does he think he is Axel Van Osbourne? He better get himself switched on because PX is ready to destroy him.

Buster exits the ring and the timekeeper rings the bell to get the match underway as the tow competitors circle one another around the ring.

Hostyle: David GS looks like he is switched on to me Sound. What’s wrong with a little showmanship anyway. I love that shit.

Sound: Nothing. Except it takes your focus off the job at hand and makes you look like a tool.

David GS & PX finally engage in the centre of the ring and the tie up ends with the larger David GS throwing PX away into the corner and both men eye each other off again.

Hostyle: C’mon Sound I was a bit of a showman myself

Sound: And a giant tool!

Hostyle: Fuck you hombre. I was an FMW Champion.

Finally the men in the ring lift the intensity and it is enough to shut up the commentators as David GS launches at PX with a flying right fist that connects and follows it up with a stinging snap suplex.

Hostyle: Now that’s more like it! David GS follow his attack on the downed challenger trying to stomp a hole in him in the corner.

The referee comes in to pull David off of PX who is sat against the turnbuckle. David moves away and stands in the far corner waiting for PX to get up.

Sound: The champ needs to stop waiting and press home his advantage here. Letting PX back to his feet is a mistake.

The champion moves in toward PX just as he gets to his feet and at the last minute flicks his feet into the air

Hostyle: What a dropkick!! That one sent PX back to the mat like a sack of potatoes

Sound: That’s racist!

Hostyle: What the hell are you on about ?

Sound: Describing an Irishman as a sack of potatoes is not cool.

Hostyle: David GS back in to PX here and dragging him to his feet, I think he is looking for something with a little bit more damage here.

Sound: Don’t ignore me Jose

Hostyle:David is setting PX up for the Assault Breaker. This could be the shortest match of the day

Sound: C’mon PX

David hooks in the hold and lifts PX up into the Assault breaker but as he turns over PX manages to twist his body and reverse the hold.

Sound: Yes PX with the counter. Look how hard that move came down on David GS’s neck after the momentum was reversed.

Hostyle: I have to admit that was pretty innovative by PX. I’m almost impressed.

PX wastes no time in pressing home his advantage, dragging the Champion to his feet and working him over.

Hostyle: DDT

Sound: That was textbook. PX well in control now

Hostyle: And not finished yet as he hits with another DDT….. and another……. And finishes the chain with a massive spike DDT

Sound: Color me impressed! DGS may have just had his brains scrambled from that chain.

PX stands over the fallen TV Champion and moves his hands around his waist, signalling the championship belt. Then lifts David GS back to his feet and locks in a Fisherman’s hook suplex

Sound: Here come some Pure Punishment. PX is looking to put this to bed himself now after GS failed earlier.

Hostyle: He misses David GS able to replicate Px’s earlier feats and spins out of the suplex and he’s landed behind PX on his feet.

Sound: Look out PX!

PX turns to see a smiling David GS only a few fee away from him, but has not time to react as the Champion pounces.

Hostyle: SPEAR, Spear! Out of nowhere and this should be over.

the ref slides in to make the count as David GS makes a cover

Crowd: One, two…..thr….

Sound: Kick out. What great fortitude from PX to kick out of the spear.

Hostyle: Yeh I don’t think David GS caught all of that spear. He didn’t have much time to build momentum after escaping PX’s grasp.

David GS remonstrates with the referee as PX rolls back to the far corner and out of danger.

Sound: Smart move by PX there, taking the opportunity to refocus his energy.

Hostyle: PX back on the: attack now as David GS is caught napping while arguing with the ref.

Sound: That’s really Sound tactics by the former champ there

Hostyle: PX with a series of lefts and rights to the temple of Davis GS who appears to be staggering under the blows.

Sound: Staggering? The guy can barely stay standing

With a final blow to the head David GS falls backwards on to the mat and holds his head in pain.

Hostyle: PX appears to be going upstairs now Sound

Sound: Well this could be his first mistake of the match. This is a very risky strategy to be going upstairs here by PX.

Hostyle: I like it Sound. Take advantage while he has the momentum

Sound: That doesn’t surprise me

PX reaches the top rope as DGS begins to show some signs of life, slowly getting to his feet

Hostyle: Oh god! Scissor kick off the tope rope by PX and that nearly decapitated the champion.

Sound: PX needs to finish this off now

PX appears hell-bent on more punishment though as he climbs the turnbuckle once more. Waiting at the top as DGS groggily drags himself up to his feet.

Hostyle: Here it comes, look out champ!

PX launches high again this time looking for all the world like he actually wants to remove the champions head from his shoulders.

Hostyle: Dropkick! Dropkick to the airborne PX!! Where in the world did David GS pull that from? He looked gone for all money!!

Sound: Big mistake by PX going to the top rope again. He should have finished this off when he had the chance

PX reels in the corner clutching at his battered ribcage and gasping for air as DGS backs off to the opposite corner.

Hostyle: The Champion looks like a panther stalking its prey now

Sound: Get up PX

PX does eventually get up but his head is bowed and he is still wheezing for air. As he finally looks up it is only in time to see the grinning face of the TV Champion flashing towards him.

Hostyle: Spear!! PX just got hit with a second spear!!!

Sound: Kick out again PX

Crowd: One…Two…. Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd erupts as David GS springs to his feet with arms held triumphant in the air above him.

Hostyle: David GS hit the spear with some venom Sound, PX was never kicking out of that one.

Cherry: Here is your winner and still Television Champion Daaaaavid GS!!!!!!!!!!

David GS (4.25 APS + 0.9 Vote = 5.15 Total)
PX (4.03 APS + 0.4 Vote = 4.43 Total)

David GS makes his way to the back, celebrating with the crowd as he goes leaving a dejected PX sitting all alone in the ring.

Hostyle: What a match Sound. The momentum was swinging back and forth and the Champion managed to claim the victory.

Sound: That’s twice now PX has come out on the wrong side of a close tussle between these two. He looks like a shattered man right now but he needs to keep focus on just how close he came to winging here.

The wheelchair bound Romeo rolls down the hallway, solo. He turns to go into a locker room, the one he and Tiberius Jefferson are sharing for the night, when he is stopped by Jeff Whitt and Leviticus, who exit the room. Concerned, Romeo asks one question.

Romeo: What the hell were you doing in there?

Whitt: That’s none of your business, cripple.

Leviticus: The business of GSW is on a need to know basis, and you don’t need to know.

Romeo: Really? Then why is there blood on your knuckles, Je...

Suddenly, the penny drops in Romeo’s head. Whitt and Leviticus laugh as they walk past Romeo. Romeo wheels himself into the room as quickly as possible, only to find Tiberius Jefferson, lying there, face down, in a pool of his own blood.

Romeo: WHAT?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 pm

We cut back to ringside, where a steel cage sits over the ring. Perched on the top corner of the cage is a miniature version of the Mount Vesuvius torch. The crowd roars into life as the torch bursts into flames, co-inciding with the ringing of the bell. “T.N.T.” by AC/DC starts playing, bringing everyone in the arena to their feet. Walking out, ready for action is Abel Steele, who looks absolutely pumped and focused.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is the “Race for the Torch” match, and is tonight’s MAIN EVENT. Introducing first, from Perth, Australia, weighing in at 222 pounds, please welcome ABEL STEELE!!!

Hostyle: MAIN EVENT MADNESS HAS ARRIVED!! Esto va a estar de las cartas!!!

Sound: My apologies to all of you who didn’t understand what my partner just said. Occassionally he gets so excited, it Sounds like he forgets to speak English.

Hostyle: At least I show some passion for this job hombre. This is a huge match, but there’s been some big changes to it.

Sound: Yes there has. Alex O’Rion has had to leave because of family issues, he will not compete. And GSW has had a massive impact on this match, by taking out Tiberius Jefferson earlier tonight. He was wounded so badly, he is officially unable to compete.

Hostyle: Half the field is gone, and you can’t help but wonder if GSW will have any more to do with this match up.

Sound: It’s been their night so far, I think they might like to keep rolling on. They are quickly gaining a big fan in me with their wrestling style.

Abel Steele walks in through the door on the cage, and looks around the ring, surveying the field. His attention is drawn to the replica Mount Vesuvius Torch in the corner. It takes Eminem’s “Not Afraid” to make him focus on the stage, where Drew Michaels walks out to a massive response from the crowd. Posing on the stage, he walks with a purpose to the ring.

Cherry: AND HIS OPPONENT!!! From Philidelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 235 pounds, please welcome DREW MICHAELS!!!

Hostyle: Here he comes, the man who won the first Mount Vesuvius match. The man knows what’s required to grab that torch, and he came so close to going back to back last time.

Sound: But he didn’t, and that’s what people remember. TyranT winning, not Drew Michaels almost going back to back.

Hostyle: He’ll be looking to go two from three at Mount Vesuvius, and has a great chance to put himself in an awesome position to do that here tonight. Run us how this match works Dalby.

Sound: As you can see, it’s a standard cage, no tricks. However, in that top corner is a replica of the Mount Vesuvius torch. The idea in this match is not to escape the cage, but to secure a win in one of three ways. Pinfall, being the first man to grab the replica torch, or my personal favourite, Submission.

Hostyle: The prize for winning this match is insane as well, the winner will have the opportunity to name his entry spot in the Mount Vesuvius match, ANYWHERE between 1 and 29, inclusive.

Sound: And if the winner doesn’t chose spot 29, they are a fool. A fully justified fool.

Hostyle: There’s referee and we’re underway already. Both men are just scouting the other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

Sound: This is the second time Michaels and Steele have faced off in an FMW ring. Last time was at FMW Ammunition 10.2. The C-4 Championship was on the line then, which Steele failed to win. A funny co-incidence being that the last time these two met, it was also the main event of a show.

Hostyle: Michaels and Steele finally lock up here in the ring. Collar and elbow tie up. They’re fairly evenly matched here.

Sound: Steele has the better wrestling base, he should be able to get an upper hand here.

Hostyle: And my partner’s seen the future. Steele transitions into a side headlock. Michaels though takes this to his advantage, side suplex!

Sound: That surprised me from Michaels, but he’s started off with the advantage here. Michaels quick to his feet, he’s going for the win early. He jumps up and is headed for the torch.

Hostyle: He’s not going to get there though. Abel’s taken a hit, but he’s still very fresh. He gets there and stops Michaels from getting anywhere near it. Steele grabs Michaels from behind, and hits a German Suplex.

Sound: Now it’s Steele who has the chance to go for the torch. Michaels is back to his feet though like a rocket, and gets to Steele as he starts to climb. Kick to the mid section from Michaels.

Hostyle: Michaels puts Steele into position, and looks for a Vertical Suplex. Steele has it scouted, he powers Michaels back into the side of the cage. Michaels tries to keep hold of Steele, but Steele breaks free.

Sound: Knife edged chop to Michaels, this has turned to a blow-fest very quickly.

Hostyle: Already with the double entendres?

Sound: You know I don’t do them Hostyle. I mistakenly had in my head we were going to witness a wrestling match, not a strike match.

Steele lines up Michaels and delivers another huge knife edge chop to the former C-4 Champion. It echos through the arena, and Steele begins to take control of the match.

Hostyle: And Abel Steele has finally hit two moves in succession, the first man in this match to do so. The man with the Boxing history, lands a coupe of blows to the head, and is looking very impressive.

Sound: But this isn’t boxing Hostyle. I don’t understand how you can enjoy watching this.

Hostyle: It’s all part of the innovation of wrestling Sound. Cock Jockeys get left behind. Uppercut from Abel Steele sends Drew Michaels down to the mat. Big shot there.

Sound: With Drew dazed on the ground, a sensible man would go for the torch, but Abel seems disinterested in that, as he picks up Drew Michaels. He looks like he wants to inflict some more wear on his foe.

Hostyle: Not a bad strategy, UNTIL MICHAELS REVERSES IT! Spinebuster of Abel Steele! If Drew wasn’t falling down with him, he would have bounced a good foot into the air.

Sound: There was amazing power in that Spinebuster, and it’s unfortunate that he’s following up a move with its roots firmly in a Greco-Roman wrestling foundation, with primitive hands to the head.

Hostyle: The punches are not innovative, but they are effective.

Sound: Primative at best.

Hostyle: And yet, Abel Steele’s found a way to flip Drew over, and now he goes on the attack. Incredible resilience shown by Steele here.

Sound: Drew counters again though, Inside Cradle, 1...2... KICK OUT by Steele.

Steele hurriedly rushes to his feet after being caught off guard by a pure wrestling move for the second time. He takes a couple of steps back from Drew, who’s sporting a cocky grin.

Hostyle: And Abel knows, he’s been had here. Drew Michaels may not be the best technical wrestler, but both men know that he’s got a better foundation.

Sound: Of course he does, he wasn’t brought up in boxing circles.

Hostyle: Drew Michaels has an extremely strike based moveset as well.

Sound: And he’s proving it’s better than Steele’s boxing back ground.

Hostyle: Well, Steele knows he needs to come up with a trump card and fast. Otherwise, he may not get the chance to dictate a favourable entry into Mount Vesuvius. Here he comes, rushing in, dodges around Michaels.

Sound: Michaels turns around, only to find a Clothesline in front of him, knocking him off his feet. Abel waits, as Michaels returns to a vertical base, only to knock him down in exactly the same manner.

Hostyle: Michaels slower getting to his feet this time, and is knocked right back down with a third clothesline. It may be working, but maldición, he couldn’t have mixed it up a bit?

Sound: See, I knew eventually aspects of this match would start to bug you Hostyle.

Hostyle: Michaels getting back to his feet, Abel’s there. He doesn’t hit a clothesline this time. Punch to the stomach, he’s got Drew Michaels in position, and nails a vertical suplex.

Sound: Cover by Steele, 1...2... KICK OUT. A second cover, 1...2 KICK OUT! These pins are slowly wearing him down, making him use energy he does not have to spare.

Hostyle: No, but making him kick out again and again is giving Drew Michaels a sense of urgency.

Sound: Speaking of whom, is getting to his feet. Abel Steele is stalking him. He goes behind, and takes Michaels by the neck. Michaels counters with a Jawbreaker. I think Steele may have been looking for something like the Pure Justice.

Hostyle: Perhaps he was, but Michaels had it well scouted. Now Drew has a chance to turn the momentum of the match around. He climbs the cage. What is he doing? The torch isn’t anywhere near where he’s climbing.

Sound: Abel’s starting to stand, and he’s seen Drew halfway up this cage, Drew leaps, and drills Abel with a double Axe handle to the head. Great, more strike moves. Did FMW hire anyone who can actually wrestle?

Hostyle: They hired you and I, so obviously they have the look out for people who can. Drew with the cover, 1...2 KICK OUT

Sound: Don’t ever lump yourself in with my amazing prowess again, alright?

Hostyle: Whatever you say, hombre. Michaels back on the offensive, now, lifting Steele and tossing him into the side of the cage! Regardless of the lack of actual wrestling that skill takes a lot of strength.

Sound: This ruffian, its amazing the depths people sink to to get a win!

Hostyle: Drew again lifting Steele. He repeatedly slams him into the cage, face first!

Sound: They still leave a ring in a cage for a reason.

Hostyle: Drew is taking a moment to catch his breath. Hes moving back to Steele now-

Sound: Look at how casually too, Michaels needs to take this seriously.

Hostyle: Drew again goes to pick him up but, NO! Steele flips him! Cradle! One, Two, NO! Kick out!

Sound: Joke’s on Drew.

Hostyle: Drew is quicker to his feet this time! He charges Steele with a boot- NO! Steele Moves! He sweeps Drew! Steele is pounding away on Michaels now!

Sound: Maybe now we can get the end of this!

Hostyle: Drew throws Steele off him, BUT STEELE IS RIGHT BACK!

Sound: This man is determined, Sound!

Hostyle: Drew flings him off again! This time he gets to his knee!

Sound: So does Steele!

Hostyle: RUNNING DROPKICK TO DREW’S KNEE! DREW FALLS FACE FIRST TO THE MAT! STEELE LOCKS IN A BUFFALO SLEEPER AND THIS COULD BE DONE!

Sound: Its sloppy but that’s a fantastic maneuver!

Hostyle: Drew is struggling to move around in this sleeper! Steele has the jump on him pretty good!

Sound: See. One excellent maneuver will end this slugfest. I love it

Hostyle: Don’t be so sure, hombre! Drew is fighting to his feet!

Sound: Futile pandering is more like it, he’s done.

Hostyle: Michaels continues to fight! Steele is doing all he can to keep Drew on the ground! Drew is up to one knee!

Sound: This is exerting too much effort on Drew’s part. He needs to save this strength for the match that means more than this!

Hostyle: Nothing means more than his pride, I’d think.

Sound: Look at him shake, Hostyle! Drew has to be near done!

Hostyle: Drew looks like he’s growing fainter! His body is falling limp!

Sound: He’s done. Someone get this guy a pillow and a blanket because he’s being put to sleep.

Hostyle: Drew is slowly collapsing and- NO! DREW WITH A BURST! HES UP TO HIS FEET!

Sound: BUT STEELE STILL HAS THE HOLD IN! MICHAELS IS TREMBLING!

Hostyle: DREW IS STRUGGLING WITH ALL HIS MIGHT! HES REACHING FOR THE ROPES!

Sound: WHY WON’T HE STAY DOWN!

Hostyle: EVERY TIME MICHAELS REACHES FOR THE ROPES STEELE PULLS HIM BACK!

Sound: HES NOT GONNA GET THE LEVERAGE HE NEEDS FROM JUST THE ROPES! THERE ARE NO BREAKS IN THIS CAGE!

Hostyle: DREW REACHES AGAIN! STEELE PULLS HIM BACK!

Sound: GIVE UP DREW! ITS OVER!

Hostyle: DREW GIVES UP REACHING BUT HE JUMPS UP! HE PUSHES OFF THE CAGE AND THROWS STEELE ONTO HIS BACK! HE ROLLS THROUGH! NOW DREW HAS HIS OWN HOLD LOCKED IN!

Sound: Oh balls! That was so close!

Hostyle: Drew takes a moment to catch his breath! SPINNING FACEBREAKER! Both men are down on the mat!

Sound: These guys are done. Ring the bell!

Hostyle: Both men don’t look like they’re getting up any time soon! The fans are counting! Six, Seven, Eight, Nine-

Sound: Oh hell!

Hostyle: Steele and Michaels both stir! They’re both to their knees! Listen to the crowd!

Sound: No way this is possible!

Hostyle: NO! Drew falls back down! Steele is pulling himself up with the cage! What determination!

Sound: I think its just instinct now, Hostyle!

Hostyle: Steele is to his feet! He’s pulling himself to the corner with the ropes!

Sound: He has no clue where he is!

Hostyle: He looks around and finds the torch! He’s moving over to it! Drew is still near lifeless on the ground!

Sound: I told you he exerted too much! Think of how this hurt his chances for the real Mount Vesuvius match!

Hostyle: Steele is moving towards the corner now! He begins his slow climb!

Sound: And of course the drones we call our fans are going nuts. I must admit, though I’m excited that this match is about to FINALLY end too!

Hostyle: He’s halfway up! LOOK! DREW IS FINALLY GETTING UP TO HIS FEET!

Sound: It doesn’t matter! He’s too late!

Hostyle: Tell that to Drew! He charges the corner! Where is he getting this from!?

Sound: I don’t believe it!

Hostyle: Drew is up at the corner now too! Hes wailing on Steele’s back! NO! Steele with a boot to the chest sends Drew back down!

Sound: Climb you fool!

Hostyle: Drew is quick to his feet! He’s back up on there! Steele hops down to the corner too! He’s smashing Drew’s head into the cage! Drew is spun out onto the top rope!

Sound: DON’T FOLLOW HIM STEELE! TAKE THE WIN!

Hostyle: He’s not done yet, Sound! Steele is out on the rope with Drew! Steele sweeps out Drew’s leg! Drew falls crotch first on the rope! Steele lands a kick to the head that sends Drew ricocheting off the cage and back to the canvas!

Sound: Amazing! He’s got it for sure!

Hostyle: He’s climbing back up the cage now! Drew is again motionless on the canvas! Steele is near the top! LOOK DREW IS MOVING AGAIN!

Sound: Move it, Steele!

Hostyle: Steele is at the top! His eyes are on the torch! Hes getting to his feet, hes going to tightrope over the cage and get to the torch, BUT NOT IF DREW HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!

Sound: Great, here comes the hero…

Hostyle: Drew lunges forward! STEELE FALLS CROTCH FIRST ON THE STEEL CAGE!

Sound: OH DEAR LORD!

Hostyle: OH MY GOD! STEELE LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN IMMENSE PAIN!

Sound: You think Hostyle!? I thought he’d be A-OK!

Hostyle: DREW IS UP NOW! HES ON THE TOP ROPE! HE’S CLIMBING!

Sound: Great another mad race!

Hostyle: I don’t think he has that in mind! Drew is climbing the cage! He’s making a B-Line for Steele! What is on his mind!?

Sound: Someone needs to put this match away! These guys are putting too much into it!

Hostyle: A testament to their will, hombre! Drew has reached Steele! He’s shifting him around! Steele is folded over the edge of the cage on his stomach!

Sound: I think if Drew is going to do what I think he’s going to do we’re going to have a lawsuit on our hands!

Hostyle: What is that-OH! DREW HOOKS STEELE’S HEAD! HES GOT FOOTING IN THE CAGE AND STEELE’S FEET ARE BARELY CONNECTED TO THE TOP OF IT! DREW DON’T DO IT!

Sound: HERE HE GOES!

Hostyle: WICKED DDT FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE! DEAR LORD!

Sound: He has to be dead. Hell, both men have to be dead!

Hostyle: THE CROWD IS IN AWE AS BOTH MEN LAY MOTIONLESS ON THE CANVAS!

Sound: Now how will someone win! God Drew is an IDIOT!

Hostyle: It doesn’t matter! There are EMTs running down to the ring now! They have two emergency stretchers! This looks bad!

Sound: You can say that again.

Hostyle: Folks, we’re sorry about the way this is ending, but two men’s lives are at stake here. Boo them if you want, but they’ve given it their all for you tonight.

Sound: It looks like they’ve lost the key!

Hostyle: Both men need serious medical attention, it looks like. They’re rushing down some bolt cutters!

Sound: Look at the blood pouring out of Steele’s face!

Hostyle: They’ve got the bolt cutters and they’re about to- Wait… WAIT! OH MY GOD I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!

Sound: WHAT THE HELL!

Hostyle: STEELE IS MOVING! DREW IS MOVING!

Sound: I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS!

Hostyle: BOTH MEN ARE TRYING TO GET TO THEIR FEET! MICHAELS IS TO HIS KNEE! STEELE IS MOVING TO THE ROPES AGAIN! THE EMTS ARE IN THE RING!

Sound: Don’t try to stop them!

Hostyle: They reach Steele first! He’s struggling to pull himself- NO! STEELE IS BACK DOWN!

Sound: Smart man.

Hostyle: The EMTs reach Drew and I DON’T BELIEVE IT! DREW IS PUSHING THEM OFF! HES BACK UP ON HIS FEET!

Sound: Barely! He’s using the ropes for support!

Hostyle: DREW IS BACK UP ON HIS FEET! HES PULLING HIMSELF TO THE CORNER! LOOK AT THE LOOK IN HIS EYE! HE IS DETERMINED TO GRAB THAT TORCH!

Sound: Look at Steele now!

Hostyle: DREW WALKS PAST STEELE! STEELE REACHES OUT TO TRY AND GET UP BUT HE SLIPS! THE EMTS ARE TRYING TO GET STEELE TO STAY DOWN!

Sound: This was obviously Drew’s underhanded plan all along!

Hostyle: DREW HAS MADE IT TO THE CORNER! HE’S CLIMBING! LISTEN TO THESE FANS!

Sound: Some of them are cheering Drew, but others obviously see through his plot and are chanting for them to let go of Steele!

Hostyle: Don’t you DARE try to ruin this, Sound! Not for these men!

Sound: Ruin!? I’m the ace announcer! I’m-

Hostyle: DREW IS UP THE CORNER! HES NEAR THE TOP OF THE CAGE! HES PULLING HIMSELF TOWARDS THE TORCH AND- YES! DREW HAS THE TORCH!

Cherry: Here is your winner, DREW MICHAELS!!!

Drew Michaels (4.40 APS + 0.8 Vote = 5.20 Total)
Abel Steele (4.20 APS + 0.5 Vote = 4.70 Total)

Steele looks on in horror through the bodies of the EMTs, as Drew Michaels perches himself on top of the cage, holding the replica Mount Vesuvius torch high above his head. More EMTs go to Drew, standing at the bottom of the cage, begging him to come down.

Hostyle: What a match, what a brilliant match! Drew Michaels now has the chance to chose his entry into the Mount Vesuvius match, which Abel Steele has to let fate decide where he comes is. But this image looks familiar. Are we looking at a repeat of Circus Maximus 1, where Drew held the Mount Vesuvius torch himself?

Sound: I’m going to say this, Abel Steele was screwed!

Hostyle: Don’t ruin this for either man. I thought I told you. Just because the EMTs had grave concerns for their health doesn’t mean that they didn’t fight valiantly. That’s all the time we have tonight. For Dalby Sound, I’m Hostyle, and we’ll see you in Rome for Mount Vesuvius!!

The show closes out, focusing on the replica Mount Vesuvius torch in Drew’s Hands. The familiar sight then fades to the FMW logo.

has been a presentation of

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Enjoy your Ammunition 12.3, served up on Full Metal Wrestling.

Thank you to all the staff who contributed. Congratulations go out to both David GS and Drew Michaels for their huge wins.

Onto some giving of FMPs.

2 FMPs are awarded to NICK BRYSON for a huge amount of work he put into the show. Thank you very much Nick, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

1 FMP is awarded to the newest official member of the Ammunition Roster, and the FMW Staff, J.L. Anwyl, who wrote a high quality match, and had it handed in LESS than 4 hours after results were sent out. A terrific effort.

I know the graphic for the Mount Vesuvius match is missing. It's deliberately absent. It will be added once Corruption is posted, as it contains spoilers to some of the happenings there.

So enjoy, comment and feedback this show, as we start gearing up for the Mount Vesuvius Pay-Per-View
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 pm

OOC: Thoughts on this:

- Well, Whitt and Leviticus (GSW) really got some shine tonight. I am still surprised that Smitten didn't slap the shit out of Whitt for blatant misreference (if that's a word).

- The beginning match ran a little long for me.

- Mount V, after hearing the card all out loud, sounds pretty intriguing. Let's get to it.

- DGS keeps on rolling along. Well done and a pretty good match as well.

- Abel and Drew was a great match BUT I ABSOLUTELY DESPISED THE ENDING. I mean really, the EMTs hold down Steele 'for his own good' while Drew goes to get the torch uninterrupted? Unless something's big about to happen, for lack of a better term Steele truly did get screwed, and based on the scores, Drew should have won fair and square.

- Hostyle's use of Spanish was a bit excessive this time out. Sound and Hostyle also seemed to lack that usual animosity they have.

- Overall, a solid go-home show harmed by no-shows. Well, we're closer to Mount V and nothing sucked or was bad in anyway save for the Main Event ending. I truly hope that Abel didn't suggest it or anything, but really I hated that ending regardless of whose idea it was. Maybe hearing the reasoning behind it would help. Really liked everything else though. Kudos to all involved in producing this.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm

OOC: I actually liked the end to the main event. But that first match went on way too long IMO, especially since it just ended with GSW interfering and getting the match called anyway. Cut that match by a third, still have the GSW interference, and I think it woulda been just fine.

Also thought that Sound and Hos weren't as on as they usually were. Though the "you're a tool!" "Fuck you, I was World champ!" got a good giggle out of me. But other than that, great show all around.

Also, go GSW go.

Whitt: Didn't I tell you people? Didn't I tell you GSW was coming to make an impact?

I believe I did.

And thus, WE did. This is just the beginning, ladies and gents. It only gets better from here on out.

Well, better for Gold Standard Wrestling. Not so much for you chumps.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm

I didn't ask for that ending to the Main Event. I asked for Steele hitting his finisher, going for a pin, Drew kick out, Abel gets up, goes for the torch, Drew pulls him down, hits his finisher, gets torch.

I started writing the main event, but due to RL circumstances, Nick Bryson finished it. He sent that ending instead. I looked at it, liked it, thought it gave a lot of drive and "revenge momentum" to Steele going into Mount V, and left it. I thought it was certainly much more interesting than what I'd asked for.

So that's the story behind the main event.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

RCA wrote:
OOC: Thoughts on this:

- Overall, a solid go-home show harmed by no-shows. Well, we're closer to Mount V and nothing sucked or was bad in anyway save for the Main Event ending. I truly hope that Abel didn't suggest it or anything, but really I hated that ending regardless of whose idea it was. Maybe hearing the reasoning behind it would help. Really liked everything else though. Kudos to all involved in producing this.

Why would I have had anything to do with that? Surely having been previous HW of Amm you'd know that's not my style.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: Thought GSW might've received a tad too much exposure. I thought the matches were good in spite of the no-shows, especially me/PX and Abel/Drew. This is just me, but I was okay with the Race for the Torch ending. Also, totally psyched for Mount V now. Corruption needs to get its ass up, pronto.

IC: Two Spears? Really?! Man, that's depressing, I'm better than that...

Also, GSW is lame. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 am

Abel Steele wrote:

Why would I have had anything to do with that? Surely having been previous HW of Amm you'd know that's not my style.

OOC: Touche. I do apologize for saying you'd possibly suggest that.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 am

OOC:

Pretty good show. Some punctuation and coding errors, but the content still kept me reading. I didn't mind the main event ending. Hopefully Steele brings it at Mt. V so we can see that revenge played out.

Also, when the fuck did the PPV get a name change???? I'm on staff and I didn't even know.

Congrats to DGS on his title retention.

To go along with DGS's point, though: GSW was definitely a heavy handed part of this show. Not saying they didn't deserve it, but it might've been a little over kill. I thoroughly enjoyed the in ring segment with Smitten, though.

I just think that more time should've been committed to promoting Mt.V. In my opinion, its the biggest show of the year besides Ultimatum. After that show, it really seems that the only people competing in this match from AMM are GSW, Steele, and Drew.

Also, more emphasis should've been placed on the C-4 title match announcement. Austin and O'Rion are two of the biggest superstars on Amm. Should've been treated as such.

I do realize that we need to promote the rookies and new folk, but it's okay to let them go through their paces first and earn it. Maybe this was just bad timing. Had this been a .1, or .2, would've gelled fine. But, this show needed more Mt. V. Or, at least, I felt I was underwhelmed by the already present Mt. V-ness.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 am

OOC: Dude, we started hyping the Mt. Vesuvius pay-per-view back in 12.1.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 am

To be honest I prefer if the event was still Circus Maximus and the main match was the Mt. V match, I thin we're going a little too much in the way of the Royal Rumble on that one.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 am

OOC:

Yeah, i know. But i really felt like this show shoulda sold it for me. Maybe it's because we didn't go with any qualifying tournaments or anything for the Mt. V match.

I dunno'. Just felt like the matches on the card and Mt. V itself should've been held in higher regard. Almost felt like everything was just... mentioned in passing.

Of course, this is just me.

Just felt like maybe more time should've been spent on promoting each individual match on the card.

Or, maybe, we just don't have as many people around to mark out over things like we used to. Or maybe I'm just really tired. Or... something. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 am

The Celt wrote:
To be honest I prefer if the event was still Circus Maximus and the main match was the Mt. V match, I thin we're going a little too much in the way of the Royal Rumble on that one.

Which was kind of the point, because the name "Circus Maximus" does not get as much name recall as the name "Mt. V". You don't see them even trying to call the Royal Rumble by any other name.

As for the actual promotion, I think it's because there's still some of the card that is to be revealed on Corruption. Expect to see the entire thing there.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 am

OOC: Lol...how many matches were you expecting on the Mt. V Card?

By my count we have a roster of roughly 30 people, if you have two confirmed title matches so far and one involves both tag team champions, then you're probably not going to have more than four-five matches.

I think they hyped everything just fine, I just hope Ben doesn't burn out quickly cause he's done an awesome job.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:47 pm

OOC: Well fuck me that was a great show, great match between me and Leviticus though how the hell did I get a DQ thanks to Bobino attacking Leviticus. Someone explain that, I'm baffled by that (though I can understand I lost my match due to my score but that's beside the point).
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC: Any match that ends in DQ sees the wrestler getting attacked being awarded the victory. See: Mason Ryan's debut, where his initial strike to Punk gave Punk the victory in the match against Cena.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

OOC: I see, completely forgot about that. <3 you Jeff.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Good afternoon class.

Just want to make one thing perfectly clear.

When we asked for and received a C-4 Rules match, I didn't mean the de facto bloodsport that I bested Michaels in. I mean old school, or what "RoH-bots" would call "Pure" rules. That means there will be pinfalls and submissions allowed in addition to the knockout rule. You see, as C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, I feel it my personal duty to uphold the roots of the title, which in my haste to end this belt's suffering I did not think of.

That was an error on my part. My apologies to the former great champions I may have offended. This includes Drew, Scorpio, Diabolical, and to an extent Hostyle.

Eh, what can I say, I fuck up from time to time. I'm not perfect.

Alex, know this. You will be defeated as the best pure wrestler in FMW is, more often than not, going to come out as the beneficiary of a pure wrestling match's result. I would prefer a decisive pinfall or submission victory as given your status as my tag team championship partner, a competitor in Mount Vesuvius, and moreover yet begrudgingly my best friend, I would not like to see you injured, which will likely happen in a KO setting because as people like Smitten, Drew and Leon well know, Occam's Razor is not for "play-play" or for the weak of heart.

See you in Rome, Alex.

Now, let's get to Karma. Make sure she's alright.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

OOC thoughts first:

A good show for a PPV lead in. I thought the hype was fine. We hyped both matches we know of and considering nearly all of us are in one of those two matches not sure how much more we could actually have done....

I must say that persoanlly I liked the ending to the ME but I could be a little biased there Wink

Well done to JL Anwyl pretty good job for a first up match and I think you will be a valuable staffer for a time to come

I do agree that there may have been a little too much spanish from Hos in the first couple of matches. For me a little gives it flavour, more than a couple of comments just makes it confusing.

Also to DGS I'd like to say I thought long and hard about putting in the two spears but I was very careful to stress the first one wasn't a full hit. Hope that came across ok as I didn't want to cheapen the move.

Lastly I think it should be noted that TBM is doing a sterling job at this and only more in awe given that I imagine there is some serious pressure right now being an enlisted man in Queensland even if Cairns is a bit away from the worst affected areas. (Not sure how many flood victims need a good tromboning though Razz )

IC:

Screwed.

Again.

By Drew Michaels of all people.

Is there no end to the corruption?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Also to DGS I'd like to say I thought long and hard about putting in the two spears but I was very careful to stress the first one wasn't a full hit. Hope that came across ok as I didn't want to cheapen the move.

I have no problem with it; the match was great. DGS (the character, not me) places his Spear in very high esteem - it's his killswitch, and when flipping it isn't enough to get the job done, in his eyes, it's a negative reflection on himself and his own ability. That's all that I meant by the IC comment. Smile
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Well well well. GSW certainly looked impressive this evening. Perhaps I'll tune in.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm

David GS wrote:

I have no problem with it; the match was great. DGS (the character, not me) places his Spear in very high esteem - it's his killswitch, and when flipping it isn't enough to get the job done, in his eyes, it's a negative reflection on himself and his own ability. That's all that I meant by the IC comment. Smile

OOC: Austin feels the same about his Occam's Razor.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

OOC: You know, I kinda figured he would.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 pm

You two are far too particular about your characters.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:18 am

OOC: Why you hatin'? Mayhap you just aren't particular enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS   FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 12.3 RESULTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next