Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+20
Storm183
The Celt
Omega
Villain Within
Bobino
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
Easy
Shock
Kaoru
Drew Michaels
Eric Scorpio
Alex O'Rion
Jeff
X
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
John Derrick
Matt Dunn
RCA
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Dunn wrote:
So,

Let me get this straight,

A Distortion wrestler wants to team up with a member of Team Ammunition to take out another Ammunition representative, who is actually here to plug his own wrestling federation, and none of you seem to notice that by giving his attention you're giving him exactly what you wants.

Is that the basis of it?

Did you need the Ever Scheming, Wordslinging, Shovel Wielding, Never Yielding, King of the Asylum; Matt P. Dunn to spell that out for you?

Whitt is playing you both. And Crow, I can't speak for you, so I won't even bother, but Riddle, you're meant to be smarter than that.

And as you represent the Asylum, Mr. Anxiety's show, your foolishness will not be tolerated. You need to buck your ideas the fuck up, Son, at least until after War Games.

Because if Whitt can coax what he wants from you, attention, then anyone else can coax what they want from you, and that's more points for a team that isn't Team Green.

You can go back to being the worlds most stupid genius when your oversights don't impact on my career.

Whitt: At least someone gets it.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 pm

I've done the same thing at a different scale, and I'm not deaf.

I'm curious as to whether you've experienced recognisable increases in viewers as a result of Ammunition 11.3.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm curious to see if there is such a thing as GSW. I'm pretty sure he's making it up.

If so, The Rik did it better.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Crusoe: Actually, our show got the same ratin' as we usually do, but we did see a slight increase in ticket sales, and the fans were talkin' a lot about seein' Jeff on FMW. It's a small step forward, but it's a step forward nonetheless.

Whitt: And yes, Derrick, GSW exists. Would I waste my time talking about it and repping it if it didn't?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
Whitt: And yes, Derrick, GSW exists. Would I waste my time talking about it and repping it if it didn't?

Norman Riddle: Because you're a moron?
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:35 pm

....You really are the absolute worst evil genius ever.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Villain Within wrote:

He's not even in the running. For that, he'd actually have to qualify as a genius.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Villain Within wrote:

And why is that? Please explain, you pathetic shell of a human being.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 am

Well for one a Genius has a greater volcabulary than "you pathetic shell of a human being."

It really does dim a man down when he mentions being a shell of a human being. Because from the angle of a Genius you can't be a shell of a human as you are wholely formed in creation. But if you want to say the man is feeble-minded and moronic, then do so.

Now by no means will I call myself a Genius, but its not hard to see the chicken amongst the ducks.

So don't be a fake mate, but find what your gifted in and gain comfort in that.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:43 am

Riddle is extremely angry.

Norman Riddle: Must I speak eloquently to prove I am of greater intelligence then every single one of these simpletons?! Greater vocabulary? You simply can not comprehend my complex statements, as your mind is nothing but a feeble child's compared to mine. You imbeciles can not compare to me and you never will!

I am already greater than you, but if I must prove it, then I will. I shall destroy you so greatly that you will be reduced to nothing but an inmate in an insane asylum. They will be asking you questions, and your only response will be "the riddles... the riddles...".

Never again question my intelligence or you will pay the price.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 am

Apathy's lexicon is significantly more robust in comparison to your insipid vernacular.

And might I add, Apathy is classified in some circles as a deeply-rooted southern inbred that allegedly has a 'more than questionable' partnership with his still incipient, tantalizing yet taboo, niece, Allyce.

Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

S.O.S. wrote:
Crusoe: Actually, our show got the same ratin' as we usually do, but we did see a slight increase in ticket sales, and the fans were talkin' a lot about seein' Jeff on FMW. It's a small step forward, but it's a step forward nonetheless.

Because everyone needs a gimmick. That, and your plan to save/help/rep GSW is asinine and counterproductive. If you look good here, and people will like Full Metal better and GSW stays irrelevant because you are competing with Full Metal talent, if you look bad it makes GSW look bad if you're the best they have to offer. One guy being dominant/pathetic in the competition ain't gonna make your Gold Standard any shinier, it'll just reflect on you, don't matter if you've got GSW on your tramp stamp.

It's fucking pointless.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:09 am

Norman Riddle: I don't speak with complicated vocabulary because I don't want to. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 am

An 'evil genius' that doesn't want to flaunt his superior knowledge?

Ford was right.

The only reason I used vocabulary that you, A SO CALLED GENIUS, deemed complicated (and honestly, as a genius nothing should be complicated to you) was to show that anyone can use such fancy communication if they so choose and ability to do so does not make someone 'a genius'.

Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 am

Shock wrote:
Riddle is extremely angry.

Norman Riddle: Must I speak eloquently to prove I am of greater intelligence then every single one of these simpletons?! Greater vocabulary? You simply can not comprehend my complex statements, as your mind is nothing but a feeble child's compared to mine. You imbeciles can not compare to me and you never will!

I am already greater than you, but if I must prove it, then I will. I shall destroy you so greatly that you will be reduced to nothing but an inmate in an insane asylum. They will be asking you questions, and your only response will be "the riddles... the riddles...".

Never again question my intelligence or you will pay the price.

I hate to tell you this, but it's a little late to start cracking open the thesaurus. You've already branded yourself as a pleb who's ramblings reek of the worst kind of cartoonish supervillainy. At this point, you're better off getting yourself one of those sweet rotating thrones and a white cat to stroke whilst you plot and scheme.

To reference Derrick's previous point made regarding that simpering ass you managed to squeak by because he couldn't figure out the complexity of your dastardly plot to "grab a handful of ropes and pray", everybody needs a gimmick. You just made the mistake of choosing one so far beyond your pay-grade that your attempt to carry it off is utterly laughable. No amount of poring over the work of Peter Mark Roget will fix that.

Give "wrestling plumber" a try. No one's tried that one in awhile, and it's much more your speed.

Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:22 am

Norman Riddle: I never said I was evil, did I? I also never said this was a gimmick. My actual IQ is 223. Don't question it.
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:28 am

223? Really?

Bee. Eff. Dee.

IQ is a number. It means precisely dick. There are people out there with exceptionally high IQ scores who are barely functional in the real world. You can throw that little number around all you like, but the fact that pretty much anyone here who's spoken to you (save for what's his name from the piddly-fuck indy promotion, but that's not saying much), has riddled (see what I did there?) every statement you've made with holes proves that your so-called genius is nothing more than crudely devised sham.

Sell your snake oil elsewhere, nobody's buying here.

Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:34 am

Norman Riddle: Please, Ford. Don't make me demand a match against you. I wouldn't want to make you have to suffer the unbearable pain.

OOC: This is fun. XD
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 am

Don't you worry. Not only do I have marginally more important things to do--namely, leading Team Ford into Catalyst, and killing Meat's "Undefeated" hype after that-- I wouldn't want to be forced to suffer the agony of listening to you spout off cliches like that gem more than I already have.

Don't worry, though. I'm sure you can bully somebody like Bryce Thorne or whatever's left of Trey Spruance when I'm finished with him.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:03 am

Norman Riddle: Although I'm obviously annoyed that you've insulted my intelligence, you attempt to make yourself look smarter than I am via insults and more. I respect someone with superiority-based state of mind. Good luck pummeling all comers. I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 am

I'm an evil genius.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:32 am

Prepare for your demise, Street Fighters!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 am

Shock wrote:
Norman Riddle: Please, Ford. Don't make me demand a match against you. I wouldn't want to make you have to suffer the unbearable pain.

OOC: This is fun. XD

Would that be the unbearable pain of grabbing a handful of tights or ropes during the pin?? That honestly doesn't really hurt its just a minor annoyance....Like you and your weak ass arguments....See what I did there?? Oh yeah.... Ford seems busy my friend, but I would love to knock you the fuck out....Evil Genius does truly seem over your head....I do think Ford is right though you can go on Axel Van Osbourne cleanup duty and beat the piss out of Thorne and Spru if you want to...They seem more your speed.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Would that be the unbearable pain of grabbing a handful of tights or ropes during the pin?? That honestly doesn't really hurt its just a minor annoyance....Like you and your weak ass arguments....See what I did there?? Oh yeah.... Ford seems busy my friend, but I would love to knock you the fuck out....Evil Genius does truly seem over your head....I do think Ford is right though you can go on Axel Van Osbourne cleanup duty and beat the piss out of Thorne and Spru if you want to...They seem more your speed.

I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU FUCKIN' PERMISSION TO SPEAK YET!

Get back in your green bull shit corner bye, until you learn that to anyone worth a damn, you're no better if not worse than those you name it's where you'll fucking stay.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU FUCKIN' PERMISSION TO SPEAK YET!

Get back in your green bull shit corner bye, until you learn that to anyone worth a damn, you're no better if not worse than those you name it's where you'll fucking stay.

I wasn't talking to you bitch boy....I was addressing the waste of oxygen known as Norman Riddle. This is a green on green violence issue...You have no place in the conversation. If I want your opinion I will whistle and call you over like the bitch you are. You don't run this...or me for that matter....When you get your head out of Austin's ass you might see that. I DO WHAT I WANT!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 am

Play nice now.

See, you may want to shout out you do what you want, but until after Cataclyst, you'll do as you're told.

Because our amazing leader is... Either Hannibal, or Seth.

Neither are encouraging choices as far as I'm concerned, so I'm assuming the wheel until a time I feel confident in Team Distortion's management.

And until that times, that means, good sir, that I am the man.

And as such, you will play nice.
You will not turn against division representatives until after Cata. If it turns out you have a match, and then Riddle has a match after, you can slam him with a chair once he's picked up the point for the Green team for all I care. But none of you will do anything to risk the downfall of Distortion.

None of you.

Have I made myself clear?
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Norman Riddle: Again, I never said I'm an evil genius; just a genius. Don't label me something I'm not. Besides, you're speaking as if this isn't who I really am. As if it's a gimmick or something. Ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Dunn wrote:
Play nice now.

See, you may want to shout out you do what you want, but until after Cataclyst, you'll do as you're told.

Neither are encouraging choices as far as I'm concerned, so I'm assuming the wheel until a time I feel confident in Team Distortion's management.

You will not turn against division representatives until after Cata. If it turns out you have a match, and then Riddle has a match after, you can slam him with a chair once he's picked up the point for the Green team for all I care. But none of you will do anything to risk the downfall of Distortion.

None of you.

Excuse me, I have a curb stomp into a barbed wire cage that says you need to step down.

Furthermore, I want these two fighting at the bits...because one of them will win and one of them will lose, then we will really see who the weak links on my fence are, and when we find my weak links on my show then we will send them somewhere they can fit in. Say Ammunition.

On another note, I don't give a damn if either of them play nice because their relevance to what Distortion is doing is well...irrelevant. Because basically we've got Team Distortion taking home War Games, David GS is taking home the Gold Card, and then Skyler Striker is bringing home the FMW Championship. At the end of the day Team Green wins, on the shoulders of myself we will take everyone to a whole new level of extreme and we will dismantle them piece by piece.

Starting now. These shows coming up we will see the dawning of a new era of Distortion. A more violent era, a more deathly era, a Seth Omega lead era.

Ammunition may have better wrestlers, and Corruption may have better talkers, but Distortion....Distortion is now the most violent brand in FMW.

Dunn, I suggest you do something relevant to this team and quit getting pissy ass countout wins. You should have dismantled those two at the seams and instead you felt the need to dick around and win in the only way you know how anymore. I suggest you get your shit straight son, because Apostasy has beaten Bryson once, and could do it again...and you? Well you have yet to win a match or do any major impact for Team Distortion.

That goes for everyone, you can and will be replaced if I catch you slacking off.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Omega wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Play nice now.

None of you.

Excuse me, I have a curb stomp into a barbed wire cage that says you need to step down.

Dunn, I suggest you do something relevant to this team and quit getting pissy ass countout wins. You should have dismantled those two at the seams and instead you felt the need to dick around and win in the only way you know how anymore. I suggest you get your shit straight son, because Apostasy has beaten Bryson once, and could do it again...and you? Well you have yet to win a match or do any major impact for Team Distortion.

That goes for everyone, you can and will be replaced if I catch you slacking off.

Point A, you've done nothing to me to warrant any degree of intimidation. As a matter of fact, all you did was feed off my scraps by pinning an unconscious Dunnwood to win a triple threat. Congratulations.

Point B, What are you on about, pissy ass countout wins? My options were a win via Submission or a Knockout. Guess what I did.

Point C, I've yet to win anything to have any major impact on Team Distortion?

Now, lets look at the scores as of the start of 11.3;

Ammunition points breakdown:
Alex O'Rion and Chris Austin d. Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice (3 pts)
Kaoru d. The Celt (1 pt)
Slegnadamus d. Christian Moore, Cole Dragos, and Butters (1 pt)
Slegnadamus and Butters d. Christian Moore and Cole Dragos (1 pt)
Alex O'Rion and Chris Austin d. Seth Omega and Mark Johansson (1 pt)
TyranT d. MASS Caesar (1 pt)

Corruption points breakdown:
PX d. John "Doc" Derrick (1 pt)
Apathy d. Mark Johansson (1 pt)
Calvin X. Carter d. Leviticus (1 pt)
MASS Caesar d. Gabriel Crow (1 pt)
Calvin X. Carter d. Abel Steele (1 pt)
The Celt d. Andy Savana (1 pt)
Apathy d. Axel Van Osbourne (1 pt)
PX d. Syanide (1 pt)
Jason Krow d. Didier Diamant and MC Steel (1 pt)

Distortion points breakdown:
Hannibal Frost d. Harley Quint and Drew Michaels (3 pts)
Alexander Crysto d. Dallas Roland (1 pt)
David GS d. Jason Krow (1 pt)
Apostasy d. Nick Bryson (1 pt)
Axel Van Osbourne d. Bryce Thorne (1 pt)
David GS d. Alistair Wolfe (1 pt)

Looks to me like you were responsible for losing the Green Team a point.

SECONDLY, let us look at the card.

Ammunition vs. Distortion, Singles Match:
"Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt vs. Norman Riddle

Ammunition vs. Distortion, KO Only:
Bryce Thorne vs. Axel Van Osbourne

Ammunition vs. Corruption, Gold Card Gauntlet Preview *:
Kaoru vs. Calvin X. Carter

Tag Team Match:
X (w/ St. Michael Dreamkiller and Lady) and Gabriel Crow vs. The Broken Saints (Romeo and Leviticus)

MAIN EVENT, Ammunition vs. Distortion, War Games Preview (Match is worth 2 points in the FMW Games tournament.) :
C-4 Rules
The Wayward Sons (Alex O'Rion and Chris Austin) vs. The Cancer (Matthew P. Dunn and Cactus Sam)

Looks like the boys over at Ammunition scored 4 points; half of which coming from the Cancers victory over the Tag Champions,

(Thus bringing a contribution difference of 3 between us,)

Now, lets look at the Distortion ME.

MAIN EVENT, Abandoned Championship Casket Match:
Hannibal Frost (c) vs. Seth Omega

No possibility to earn the Green Team any points.

So, if you want to talk about relevence, you've actually not only done shit, you've bled a point to Ammunition. You're a useless sack of crap.

So let me tell you what the King of the Asylum thinks of the proposed Seth Omega era of Distortion;
I don't care for it, I don't like it, I would not become a fan of this page on Facebook, I would not blog about it, vblog about, write about it in my diary, talk to my co-workers about it, watch it in leiu of anything better to watch, subscribe to the fan letter, go to the photoshot, etc, etc, etc; have I made the point that Seth Omega is the biggest pile of shit, waste of space I ever did DUNN see in my life?

And I knew Lictor, k?

You can't wrestle, you're no good on a mic, your ideas are difficult to follow at best and a great dirty shameful stain on the face of Distortion at most common.

Your unwarranted self importance exceeds that of my own during the Mortus era, and your deluded world view is nothing but an open wound festering on the hide of the war machine that is Mr. Anxiety's bunch of merry men.

So if your bitch ass kicks me off the team, you know what, that's fine. Because Drew Michaels knows what I can do, Harley Quint knows what I can do, and if my own brand, my legacy has to suffer you, then perhaps the only way about it is to destroy it, kill it off with fire and rebuild.

Bitch as piece of shit, you're only slightly more valuable than Hannibal, and Hannibal's worth has only been decreased by his lack of punctuality.

Once again, I'll slap the taste right out your mouth sonny jim; that way you won't taste the blood pooling up when I come to take whats mine, post War Games.

Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Point To Dunn on this one Sethykins and for that matter that makes me better than you because I have given 2 points to our esteemed green brand over the last two shows. If anyone is getting replaced its YOU!! I am not going to cause interbrand strife though, Ammo has that covered in spades....I will take care of my issues after War Games concludes. Dunn you may be a nutbag but you at least make fucking sense most of the time unlike the fatass windbag....Kudos to you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!   AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 11.3 RESULTS!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next