Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
Leon Caprice
Lazyking
Gabriel Crow
Easy
The Returned
Omega
PX
Vincent Van Rose
Tromboner Man
Rottata
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Eric Scorpio
TJ Tilli
Drew Michaels
RCA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:26 am

The only glaring thing I noticed was that Sheila Blige announces the winner of Kelson vs. CxC, when Cherry introduces the wrestlers. Tsk tsk, all that time rushing to be first and not enough time on quality Wink

I kid.

This was a great show to read, aside from the above comment I have only one thing that bothered me. I understand that Marcus no-showed and is taking a break but was it any reason to absolutely bury the character? If it was a rookie who was inactive after getting a match, sure I understand. But Marcus has been around in one aspect or another and he got unceremoniously ruined. I personally didn't like it.

All in all a good show, I was a big fan, just those two things above that irked me. And also, wasn't the axe tossed at Harlequin and not Austin?

Congrats to the AMM staff on a quick turn around.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
Austin, nothing can explain what you've done tonight. We were supposed to be friends, even outside of the Initiative. You've changed a lot in the past few weeks, "bro", and by mauling Hos the way you did, you've broken whatever relationship was left between us.

Austin, you've made this personal.

What if I told you that I did it for you?

What if I told you I did it so that you wouldn't have to hear 'Hostyle-lite' all the fucking time?

But, Kels...the LAST thing you want to do is to claim I made this personal.

Because if you want it to GET personal...keep trying to fight the Moment of Clarity that I gave Hostyle and thus tried to give to you.

Keep on, and you too may find yourself knocked through a wall by the vengeful hand of God.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:34 pm

And that's why you trapped me inside my own locker room!? If you had really done it for me, you would've come to me and talked to me about it. Claiming that you did me a favor by beating up my mentor is like telling a man you hit his mother for his own good; it's just not coming through here. I don't care whether it's a "Moment of Clarity" you had or a God-induced desire to beat up on Jose, it's not sitting well with me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

How stupid do you think I am? If I don't trap you, you come out and try to fuck up something that was for your own good and your ignorance to the situation does nothing but make the ending result that much worse.

You really think I expected you to give me the go-ahead? Please. I don't need to get the go-ahead from anybody and I don't appreciate you being all 'It's not sitting well with me.'

If you really gave a shit, you'd be pissed to the point where you'd do something stupid...like trying to fight me knowing that I know you better than anyone.

So get angry, I want to see that care, that respect for Hostyle emitting from you like fire. Then with all of that in mind, answer how exactly did he help you?

Then, when you realize that he didn't do shit for you, I want you to use that anger to finally reach that potential of yours, because I won't let you leech off of me again. Because, you saw what happened to the last leech...

Do you really want that to be your fate? Because I really don't want to have to do what I did to Hostyle, to you.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Finally, the giant II circle jerk has learned one must be in the middle.

Sad story really.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Omega, you stay out of this.

So it's all "tough love", huh? Taking off the dead weight? You know what your speech reminds me of, Chris? It reminds me of all those nay-sayers who said you "shouldn't hang out with people like us". You remember, Chris? Those people you got so mad at because they contested each and every decision you made. You've seen what I do when I get mad, haven't you Chris? Now answer this: do you really want to be in my sights when I enter that state of mind? Do you really want to be the focus of my inner fire?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Romeo wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
OOC: YAY for Ammunition. Back in its rightful place as #1.

OOC: You have seriously got to be kidding me. lololol

We'll be back and better than ever at 10.2, I promise you that.

It's cause they borrowed me. No sweat.

IC:

What the fuck could you have done, Kelson? I know for a fact after being in the ring with you that you're just hot air flowing, so are you the only one still fooled by your copious amounts of bullshit? Don't act like you would have stepped up to the plate while you know you would have been in that dressing room with or without a forklift barring your exit.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:

So it's all "tough love", huh? Taking off the dead weight? You know what your speech reminds me of, Chris? It reminds me of all those nay-sayers who said you "shouldn't hang out with people like us". You remember, Chris? Those people you got so mad at because they contested each and every decision you made. You've seen what I do when I get mad, haven't you Chris? Now answer this: do you really want to be in my sights when I enter that state of mind? Do you really want to be the focus of my inner fire?

I sound like them because THEY WERE FUCKING RIGHT. I hate those maggots so much for it, but they were right the whole time. I tried not to believe it, but you can't open the eyes of others with Moments of Clarity unless you give one to yourself first.

But yes, I've seen you angry. But you've never seen me with a mind as clear as mine is right now. So, knowing that the doubt, and the second guessing that you and Hostyle dealt with SO MUCH...knowing that it isn't there, the question is do you really want to focus that inner fire, that rage...towards me?

Towards your best friend?

Towards the one who has ALWAYS looked out for you, even when Hostyle was too busy to do so?

If you want to do it, then OK. I will try to avoid it, but I know you. Eventually you'll draw your own funeral out of me.

Tragic.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Drew,

I don't understand your decision. I understand that the Title Belts are important but you had a chance at the ultimate prize, yet you chose the easy way out. You succumbed to the lure of immediate gratification.

No, I am not angry or bitter. I am just confused and disillusioned.

I still want to believe that you are man I thought you were Drew and if you are truly sincere about continuing toward the redemption of FMW then I have a proposition for you.

If you are interested......you know where to find me. If not then I guess at least I won't be confused anymore.

I did have a chance for the ultimate prize but so do two men I have a great deal of respect for, The Celt and Romeo Vizzini, if they can somehow get past their own demons with belts. I decided to sacrifice my own shot so one of these two men could possibly move on and obtain the glory I have already once knew. If Skyler and Jason are to win, well, I have gambled wrong and it is on my back and no one else's. I know that a long, successful reign as C-4 champion will do a lot more to justify my case for a FMW World title shot than simply beating Eric here.

Plus, my respect for the C-4 title does not allow me to allow it to remain around the waist of a man who just failed in a singles match. Say what you will about me but this belt is too important to lose prestige because a champion cannot win at all times. If you are a champion, I personally believe you should NEVER compete in non-title matches because if you lose, you are no longer the best and thus do not deserve to reign as champion. I could not watch a title I once held and I believed is one of the most prestigious titles in professional wrestling be tarnished by saying it is not worth my time nor is it worth being around the waist of a man who is the best at this current point and time.

As for your proposition, I am all ears Abel.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:45 pm

So there is SOMETHING you have pride in, Drew.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Know what, I know for an utter fact no one wants to hear my opinion on this, but fuck it that hasn't stopped me before.

Drew Michaels is the best of you lot.

God I feel dirty, but it's sad and true. Want to know why? What makes the guy who thinks a letter-number is spelt by four letters, obviously brought on by years of unprotected assorted weapons to his head.

Because he actually backs it up.

He is the only person here who has backed up every single claim he's made here. He can say "I'm going to do this" and you all cling to that like it's your last thread of hope. Why? Because time and time again the guy pulls through, and gives you all the more hope you can do the same.

You can't, but that's besides the point.

You all look up to him or hate him, because he's either the inspiration you want, or the reminder of the person you can never be.

But to me he's the one thing he should be to the rest of you.

A goal.

So I won't make pointless claims like I will earn a title, win a cluster fuck, etc.

No, not Eric Ares, not for the man who wants to be the best at everything.

My goal is simple. I am going to face Drew Michaels, I don't care if a belt is on the line, pride, etc, and I am going to beat him. Because beating him, no matter who is the champion at the time, is beating FMW. He is your face, the one constant this crap hole has to hold onto. The best of what's left and maybe the best there has been.

I want to be that.

Because I can.

Because I'm better than you.

Because I'm Eric Ares.

And nothing less will do.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm

D\'oh
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm

What, I have nothing but time on my hands right now.

Besides, I figure if I have at least a little bit of respect for some one here I know I won't face for a while and need to "earn", I won't feel so bad about walking over the rest of the sheep and wasting my time with them.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 pm

That wasn't directed towards you. I saw something else that made no sense...I'll take care of it later. Just watch.

As for you...you're OK for now, of course that whole 'I'm better than you' will raise a conflict evenutally. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it because you seem to see things pretty well.

For now, that is.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Easier wrote:
Don't act like you would have stepped up to the plate while you know you would have been in that dressing room with or without a forklift barring your exit.

Which is why I almost ripped the damn door off its hinges trying to get out. Good logic, punk.

Listen, Chris, in a perfect world, Hos and Flare would still be in FMW, you and I would be champion and the Initiative would still be styling and profiling. However, that world isn't this one, and things are not as bright. Now you're thinking "where is he going with this?". Well it's fairly simple, friend: in that perfect world, you would've handled things differently out there and Hostyle wouldn't be in the ER for multiple injuries to the head. I do understand where you're coming from and I could almost thank you for "sticking up" with me and wanting "what's best for me", but I can't do that because of what you've done. I get the motives, Austin; but the actions are way out of what I can accept.

Way out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Kelson...don't thank me. I did it because it needed to be done, not only for you, but for me as well.

I did it for me, because FMW has to learn that there is only one entity, one idea, one person that can be perfect.

That person is me. Hostyle had to be removed in the fashion he was so that I can look towards perfection. I will be perfect, Kels.

And as you unfortunately saw...I will be such by ANY means required.

I do hope we remain civil towards each other though and I do believe that what I have done not only helps me, but helps you too.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Perfection? Don't you know that it doesn't exist? The best things in the world aren't perfect, that is what makes everything what it is. If something was to be perfect, it would do everything and anything; thus, it would be an absolute entity that simply knows no limit to what it can do.

According to some, that entity exists under the name of "God", "Allah", etc...

Thus I must ask, friend: are you trying to be a God?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 pm

RCA wrote:
I did it for me, because FMW has to learn that there is only one entity, one idea, one person that can be perfect.

That person is me.

I call gimmick infringement, I won that gimmick fair and square in that law suit against god.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm

No. There are too many people TRYING to be God. I don't need to be a God. I run myself just fine.

Kels, Richard Bach once said that there is such a thing as perfection and our purpose for living is to find that perfection and show it forth; Each of us is in truth an unlimited idea of freedom. Everything that limits us we have to put aside. Distractions, leeches, detractors...I will put them aside as the broken carcasses that they are NOT EVEN FIT to be and my freedom will be achieved.

I give you the following, Kels:

Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection.

Perfection lies in many facets for me and advancement is a chief facet. I don't expect to be perfect, because I'm not...yet. I WILL BE perfect, because I can always be better today than I was yesterday. That unwavering advancement will make me perfect, Kelson.

That, and the boulevard of broken people, dreams, families and even titles that I step on during my trek.

And Ares...of course you did.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm

RCA wrote:
“Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection."

Perfection lies in advancement for me, not perfect expectations. I don't expect to be perfect, because I'm not...yet. I will be perfect, because I can always be better today than I was yesterday. That unwavering advancement will make me perfect, Kelson.

And Ares...of course you did.

Yes, yes I did.

But you just basically claimed you are going to be perfect, but that perfection itself is in the quest to be perfect, which in itself means one can never be perfect.

If you're going to try and pretend you have a shot at the title I hold, at least try and explain it in a way that doesn't make your goal the journey and thus impossible to attain.

Perfection in itself is a stasis, it cannot be improved upon which means to look to get better is admitting you are not perfect. And to admit you need to get better every day is to admit you never will be.

Best of luck with that though.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Two men are seen standing, oddly shadowed by the glare of bright lights. Around them voices are heard as conversations continue, yet their's seems to rise above.

They aren't going to like this.

"I doubt they would."

People will rise against us.

"Not if we rise against them first."

The first man shuffles on his feet before clearing his throat and continuing.

And you're sure about this?

"Positive."

Once this starts there's no turning back.

"You know me better than that. I don't falter."

I've never known you to.

"Then why start now?"

Your own people will be against this, you know they will.

"They'll get over it."

Alright, let's get this started then.

The lights change their direction and intensity, focusing on the two men, bringing them both into clear view. For moments they stand still before the familiar music begins and time begins to flow seamlessly together mixing into a blurry haze.

"Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world, She took the midnight train goin' anywhere.
Just a city boy, Born and raised in south Detroit, He took the midnight train goin' anywhere."
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 pm

The Ares wrote:

But you just basically claimed you are going to be perfect, but that perfection itself is in the quest to be perfect, which in itself means one can never be perfect.

If you're going to try and pretend you have a shot at the title I hold, at least try and explain it in a way that doesn't make your goal the journey and thus impossible to attain.

Perfection in itself is a stasis, it cannot be improved upon which means to look to get better is admitting you are not perfect. And to admit you need to get better every day is to admit you never will be.

Best of luck with that though.

I said perfection lies in many facets for me, Ares. The journey is merely one area. I wasn't born perfect like you may have been. I am aware of what I need to do to be perfect and therefore I am not behind you in this race, I'm about to lap you. The problem is that you are not aware of your own mortality. A key to perfection is first acknowledging your imperfections. Open your eyes, Ares.

You may claim to be perfect, but you've plateaued. You've leveled off seemingly. There is nothing else you can make yourself do to be perfect in your estimation. Hell, you can't even get a match on Ammunition to prove yourself as the perfect wrestler.

To ME, that is not perfection. That is merely a man yet to be challenged and emasculated.

Or, in my terms, a man who has yet to be given his Moment of Clarity.

We could argue this back and forth. But, I don't think this topic deserves to be dealt with yet but, when the day comes that I must annihilate you, and yes that is what will happen if I cross your path as your opponent, then we'll deal.

But until then...

Don't try to point out imagined flaws of mine when you can't uphold your own words, which are 'I'm better than you.' NOT 'I'm perfect.' And yes, I know you're thinking 'this makes me better than perfect.' BUT, I am not perfect...yet.

With that, I believe that YOU have infringed on MY gimmick. I ought to have you punished by seeing you aren't booked for 10.2.

Note how I don't agree with your belief about perfection. You can be perfect all you want, but it sounds like this is a game to you. It is a game that you will lose, because I'm not fucking around about it. You shouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

OOC: I'll say this about being buried. I missed out on posting a promo for the Hayabusa Cup because I was studying for finals for my college classes. I got buried in that match by being the first one eliminated. While I like Marcus (don't really know him but he writes good stories), it makes sense. We all voted for him to get that match and for him to no-show after the vote, burying him in the match isn't so unreasonable. CXC or Apostasy could have have had that spot, turned in great promos, and we all would have been given a chance to read a great match write up for the only singles title in the e-fed that can be contested on any show. I think its a waste but Marcus has RL issues to take care of. RL always trumps e-fed. I wish him well and hope he can return soon.

As for the show, great show. Loved the matches. The Main Event was fuckin' phenomenal. RCA's segment was great for showing his turn. A little over the top though. Congrats to Drew for getting the C-4 title again.

RCA, I've got something I want to run by you, since Ammunition 10.1's done. I'll send you a PM about my idea.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Headbanger wrote:
If you are a champion, I personally believe you should NEVER compete in non-title matches because if you lose, you are no longer the best and thus do not deserve to reign as champion. I could not watch a title I once held and I believed is one of the most prestigious titles in professional wrestling be tarnished by saying it is not worth my time nor is it worth being around the waist of a man who is the best at this current point and time.

Funny... I had 3 matches since I became champion. Two of them I defended my title, and one was a convoluted tag title match where it ended with me pinning your ass.

So what did you exactly watch me do with the Title Drew?

Fuckin lying piece of shit. You'll say anything to justify your actions, even creating this whole delusional lie.

Everyone knows you took the easy way out, and I call bullshit on your respect for Ro and Celt, as you have barely shown any towards them up to this point.

Again saying lies to justify your actions.

Get your head out of your ass. This was all about you, and this was about your damn greed and jealously of me.

You know, we had a long history up to this point. But one things for sure, it never has become this personal as you have just made it now.

Hypocrite, yeah you, watch what I do to you next...
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm

RCA wrote:
[I said perfection lies in many facets for me, Ares. The journey is merely one area. I wasn't born perfect like you may have been. I am aware of what I need to do to be perfect and therefore I am not behind you in this race, I'm about to lap you. The problem is that you are not aware of your own mortality. A key to perfection is first acknowledging your imperfections. Open your eyes, Ares.

You may claim to be perfect, but you've plateaued. You've leveled off seemingly. There is nothing else you can make yourself do to be perfect in your estimation. Hell, you can't even get a match on Ammunition to prove yourself as the perfect wrestler.

To ME, that is not perfection. That is merely a man yet to be challenged and emasculated.

Or, in my terms, a man who has yet to be given his Moment of Clarity.

We could argue this back and forth. But, I don't think this topic deserves to be dealt with yet but, when the day comes that I must annihilate you, and yes that is what will happen if I cross your path as your opponent, then we'll deal.

But until then...

Don't try to point out imagined flaws of mine when you can't uphold your own words, which are 'I'm better than you.' NOT 'I'm perfect.' And yes, I know you're thinking 'this makes me better than perfect.' BUT, I am not perfect...yet.

With that, I believe that YOU have infringed on MY gimmick. I ought to have you punished by seeing you aren't booked for 10.2.

Note how I don't agree with your belief about perfection. You can be perfect all you want, but it sounds like this is a game to you. It is a game that you will lose, because I'm not fucking around about it. You shouldn't either.

Fistly good sir, I've been rocking this gimmick since back in the days of you trying to help people while daddy puts it in your baby momma's pooper. I didn't change, I didn't edit, this is who I am, not who I became.

Secondly, everything a game, every god damned thing in the world. Sure I could force myself to see it all seriously, but why stress myself out over things that in the end don't matter. But just because the world is a game doesn't mean you'll beat me because you take it seriously. Just like every other game I play, I intend to win, and unlike you no one knows what lengths I will go to for those ends.

You're a known quantity, you showed how far you'll go with Hostyle didn't you? Yep, you're the serious one people know to watch out for.

Me, I'm the unknown fool full of himself no one wants to worry about.

So tell me, which of us has positioned himself better to have people under-estimate them?

And finally, I claim to be better than everyone, not claiming to be perfect. I mean I hold the title, but then again a man standing above ants would probably be perfect to the ants. People are easy to classify what they can't possibly understand, such as myself, as unattainable, perfect.

I let them because I'm kind and would hate to disillusion them that someone as much better than them as I, is not perfect.

But fuck it, you're right I haven't gotten booked yet so I should just shut up etc etc. Really, you had to play the rookie card to Austin?

Have to say I'm kind of disappointed.

Why don't you go back to your Masturbation of Clarity or whatever it is you're preaching now and stop trying to convince the converted. There can only be one person at the top of the FMW mountain top, perfect or not.

And that person is going to be me.

Last edited by The Ares on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm

OOC: The ending to your statement of why the burying was okay, was exactly why I disagree with it. It's not like he just fucked off for no reason stuff came up that drew his attention away. So we bury him? I dunno doesn't seem right to me. If he has of just not shown up with no reason and then was nowhere to be found, sure maybe. But he explained what was going on and why he wouldn't be around for this show and for a bit.

I dunno I just don't really agree with burying people, let alone people who have been around a lot.

I'd use Alex O as an example (cuz I heart you) of not showing up and not getting buried, but I honestly don't remember if he was ever or not.

Agree to disagree I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Never said shit about your reign Eric, I am surprised to say you were indeed a fine champion and defended your title as such. See, I can compliment even you the rare occasions you deserve it. However, if I did not take the title after defeating you, you would have lost a match and still have been champion. What good would that have done the prestige of the C-4 Championship? What good would that have done the prestige of Ammunition to have their champion defeated in what turned into a non-title contest?

I was making a point by showing it would weaken a title I believe should be prestigious and is prestigious for it to remain around the waist of someone who just lost a singles match. It has nothing to do with you, it was a decision I made. Unlike some supposed champions around here, you did indeed defend your title in every singles match you competed in as champion and I...well I have to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: How am I supposed to get mad IC with a response like that lol
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 pm

The Ares wrote:

Fistly good sir, I've been rocking this gimmick since back in the days of you trying to help people while daddy puts it in your baby momma's pooper. I didn't change, I didn't edit, this is who I am, not who I became.

Secondly, everything a game, every god damned thing in the world. Sure I could force myself to see it all seriously, but why stress myself out over things that in the end don't matter. But just because the world is a game doesn't mean you'll beat me because you take it seriously. Just like every other game I play, I intend to win, and unlike you no one knows what lengths I will go to for those ends.

You're a known quantity, you showed how far you'll go with Hostyle didn't you? Yep, you're the serious one people know to watch out for.

Me, I'm the unknown fool full of himself no one wants to worry about.

So tell me, which of us has positioned himself better to have people under-estimate them?

And finally, I claim to be better than everyone, not claiming to be perfect. I mean I hold the title, but then again a man standing above ants would probably be perfect to the ants. People are easy to classify what they can't possibly understand, such as myself, as unattainable, perfect.

I let them because I'm kind and would hate to disillusion them that someone as much better than them as I, is not perfect.

But fuck it, you're right I haven't gotten booked yet so I should just shut up etc etc. Really, you had to play the rookie card to Austin?

Have to say I'm kind of disappointed.

Why don't you go back to your Masturbation of Clarity or whatever it is you're preaching now and stop trying to convince the converted. There can only be one person at the top of the FMW mountain top, perfect or not.

And that person is going to be me.

The first rule of this game is to know your target. See, my target is a delusional cunt with sophomoric humor who doesn't know how to get his facts right (no, I don't have a baby momma.)

Now, said delusional cunt says that everything is a game to him and just because I take it seriously doesn't mean I'll beat him. So not only is this delusional cunt a liar, but he doesn't understand that hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. See, said cunt has never had to work hard for anything, he doesn't know what failure is. He doesn't even know how to be resilient. So, when he gets in the slightest trouble, he will crumble and curl up into the fetal position while being fed to a buzzsaw from California.

Second rule, Occam's Razor. The simplest and most obvious explanation tends to be the best one. BUT...notice the word 'tends', which means there's a slight chance that it may be wrong. Of course, my version of Occam's Razor is never wrong but this brings me to Hostyle. I massacred him and you merely think that is all I am capable of. Keep in mind that despite what I did and what I said...I actually thought he was decent. He let me down and paid the piper. If people think that is all I can do, well they haven't seen anything yet.

So...tell me who shouldn't they underestimate, a lying, delusional fool of a cunt with sophomoric humor that hasn't been booked and when he does get booked...

or...me, someone who's never won much of anything in his life yet they realize is more talented than anyone here could ever hope to be. An, in all actuality, unproven quantity that is out to show them the ugliness that resides in each and every one of them, in the process being perfect.

I'm not preaching, I'm not trying to convert, I'm not a broken saint. I'm simply warning you maggots. Step aside now, or apocalyptic-level shit will happen to everything in your world compliments of me. It's that simple.

So either recognize the truth, or it will eat you alive.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:16 pm

The truth that you just made a rant completely about how you're an idiot?

You don't know me, by your own statement I haven't been booked. You are ignoring your own rule one, or do those rules only apply to others. Unlike you Austin I have nothing but time right now, time I spend getting to know each and everyone of you quite well.

I know you won't believe me since you don't have a "baby momma" but my terminology might be wrong. What I suppose I meant to say is that I was the way I am back before you changed from the nice guy whose father was too busy shoving his penis into the woman his son "loved" which in itself is up for debate.

Does that clear that up?

Now I'd go into the rest of your rant. But honestly, I want you to look it over, take the claims you make about me, then go look at your own rule number one.

You don't know me, at all Austin, and any attempt to pretend you do just shows your own ignorance.

But because I'm such a swell guy I'll answer your question about under-estimation.

Still me.

As I said you are a dangerous man Austin, every one knows this, especially since you dropped the dead weight that is morals. But they know you are talented Austin, they know to look at you and be worried, to know they have to prepare.

Me, I'm the fool they want to shut up. I'm the guy they assume is just another rookie with the big mouth, and the world will rush in to shut me up. They won't prepare, they won't worry about my talent, they will simply worry about their fist hitting my face. They don't know what I can do, so why worry about it, when instead they can worry about being the man who shut Eric Ares and his holier than thou attitude up.

They won't look at me, they'll look passed me to what they can get from beating me. You at least they'll worry about.

But don't worry, you can go back to being the most under-estimated man in FMW after my first booking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next