Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS

Go down 
+17
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
Kiyoshi Ryu
iDeAndes
Jeff
Ashburn
Storm183
MPD
Damien
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
Sharpedo King
Vendetta
RCA
David GS
Edible14
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Whitt: One step forward, two steps back.

Crusoe: Shaddup.

Whitt: I'm just sayin'. Dunn and Storm go out there and dominate Butters and Inferno - not to mention what we do to them, Slegna, and that McEllans-or-whatever fuck after the match -, and make GSW look really good. Then four of our guys get embarrassed by Bryson in the main event. The main event! Where everyone is watching! You couldn't have low-blow'd him and stomped his head in?

Crusoe: Sigh. Simply wasn't expectin' it.

Whitt: Whatever. At least we won a match.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Dunn is Gold Standard wrote:
I'd imagine, working in the industry you work in, you understand fully the criteria on which we are judged by the crowd, and that criteria defines us as heroes or villians, 'goodies' and 'baddies,' cops or robbers.

It doesn't matter if you decide to hold a submission after the bell, only releasing it when threatened with a DQ, if the crowd cheers you, hey, you're a good guy.

Where as I offer to help Butters up, a show of sportmanship, but I'm booed, so I'm a bad guy.

That is how this industry works. As you know.

I did enjoy your little re-definition as a round about way of saying we're not a threat though. That was nifty. It's not like it was taken straight from Austin's Trash Talking 101 class; What not to say to avoid looking like a scrub or anything.

Not my fault you can't get people to like you/perceive you as a threat. If you want my advice, however, I recommend that the first thing you do is figure out how to stop GSW from getting four-stocked by Nick Bryson. Probs that'll help your credibility.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
OOC - Sweeeet job guys!

IC - .. Anwyl.. That. Was. Pathetic. You faced DAVID GS, and you got your ass handed to you. DGS, who can't actually fit through the ring ropes because his ego gets stuck. Okay, props to you Anwyl, you could probably destroy any of the rookies in FMW...

You see this piece of shot on my shoe? Right now, in my eyes.. That's you, stain.

Ashburn: Woah. Hold up there, Mockingjay. I think you just uttered something rather uninformed.

I'll be honest with you, I didn't pay much attention to the rookies on this show. Sure, I kicked one in the head but all I can remember about him is that he set me up for that "How's that for a setback?" line. Other than that, he's just... a nothing, a nobody. Hey, much like the rest of these cocksure little pricks - you included.

I know, I know, I haven't had a match yet. But regardless, I put one of these rookies down like an old family pet. Maybe we won't see that piece of shit again if we're lucky - who knows? Actually, who the fuck even cares? But you can all expect more of the same on the next Ammunition.

If the opportunity presents itself, I'll cave Anwyl's thick skull in and prove your assumption to be as moronic as the fuck-tard that spewed it. First you proclaim Anwyl as some kinda rookie-killing beast - despite being a rookie yourself - when the reality is he's little more than enhancement talent being fed to DGS to fill time. But then you refer to him as a stain on your shoe, implying he is actually vastly inferior.

Care to explain yourself?

IC - Suuuure why not?

Okay, listen closely Ashburn, as it seems to me that you don't have the mind capacity to hold much knowledge in that brain of yours, buddy. You know why I jumped to that conclusion? You made your entrance into this company by picking on Nick Dream. A man that really has merited and warrants nothing more than a turd in the face.

Now, call me stereotypical, but isn't that the entrance EVERY, SINGLE dim-witted wreslter has when he decides to 'dominate' a federation?

"Oh, we have a new dumbass on the roster! ... Oh wait. He's too fuckin' stupid to go for something slightly more creative than the typical muscle head heavyweight."

Anyway, I'm missing the point completely.. I was trying to be nice, and not, as SharkBoy Taylor Lautner would put it, a "bully." Now, after absolutely slaughtering Anwyl's wit to kingdom come and back, I figured that its probably best for a new guy to stay on the good side of a slightly more established 'superstar.'

Although.. It was me just being nice. Anwyl didn't deserve a shot at even the Television Title, and, like you said Ashburn, buddy.. was likely there as enhancement fodder for the shitstain Phenom to feed upon.

Understand? Study your textbook, and there's probably a site on the internet where you can read up on me and my many talents. Maybe our next lesson will be in the ring, Ashburn?

Oh, I assure you. The pleasure would be ALL yours.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 pm

David GS wrote:
I'd imagine, working in the industry you work in, you understand fully the criteria on which we are judged by the crowd, and that criteria defines us as heroes or villians, 'goodies' and 'baddies,' cops or robbers.

It doesn't matter if you decide to hold a submission after the bell, only releasing it when threatened with a DQ, if the crowd cheers you, hey, you're a good guy.

Where as I offer to help Butters up, a show of sportmanship, but I'm booed, so I'm a bad guy.

That is how this industry works. As you know.

I did enjoy your little re-definition as a round about way of saying we're not a threat though. That was nifty. It's not like it was taken straight from Austin's Trash Talking 101 class; What not to say to avoid looking like a scrub or anything.

Not my fault you can't get people to like you/perceive you as a threat. If you want my advice, however, I recommend that the first thing you do is figure out how to stop GSW from getting four-stocked by Nick Bryson. Probs that'll help your credibility.

Interesting iota of trivia for you. Dalby, Hostyle, Flare and Boice are all huge Matt Dunn fans. Dalby in particular.

Unfortunately, I am fully aware that this game is incredibly easy to manipulate; I have made a career out of doing it. And FMW is not going to pay men to speak their mind about another man who is booked against what their product stands for.

As for people not perceiving me as a threat. Everyone says that. Everyone says that to everyone. They're empty words now.

And even if you truly do not consider me a threat, well; as I said, everyone says that. And a large number of thos people have been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Damien wrote:
Storm183 wrote:
Storm: Hey Damien...

You...

Tapped...

Out!

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Good one, buddy. You come up with that on your own, orr was it a gsw group effort?

And Dunn, I'll take you, and any one of your flunkies on again. By. My. Self.

OOC: I'll be PMing you soon about a potential match that you may be interested in for NHB. As it stands at the moment I believe I'm available, but that could change.

If I'm not available, I have an idea for you that may well interest you from both and IC and OOC perspective.

Ooc: Send away, man. I may be doin something at nhb, but i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Please do not mention my name, especially in fraudulent-related instances such as me having a "Trash Talking" class.

Quite frankly, it's just not your place and truth be told, what I do is of no concern to you. I pity you if it ever does concern you though.

Now, before I was so rudely interrupted with some piece of excrement mentioning my name...

study
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Vendetta wrote:
IC - Suuuure why not?

Okay, listen closely Ashburn, as it seems to me that you don't have the mind capacity to hold much knowledge in that brain of yours, buddy. You know why I jumped to that conclusion? You made your entrance into this company by picking on Nick Dream. A man that really has merited and warrants nothing more than a turd in the face.

Now, call me stereotypical, but isn't that the entrance EVERY, SINGLE dim-witted wreslter has when he decides to 'dominate' a federation?

"Oh, we have a new dumbass on the roster! ... Oh wait. He's too fuckin' stupid to go for something slightly more creative than the typical muscle head heavyweight."

Anyway, I'm missing the point completely.. I was trying to be nice, and not, as SharkBoy Taylor Lautner would put it, a "bully." Now, after absolutely slaughtering Anwyl's wit to kingdom come and back, I figured that its probably best for a new guy to stay on the good side of a slightly more established 'superstar.'

Although.. It was me just being nice. Anwyl didn't deserve a shot at even the Television Title, and, like you said Ashburn, buddy.. was likely there as enhancement fodder for the shitstain Phenom to feed upon.

Understand? Study your textbook, and there's probably a site on the internet where you can read up on me and my many talents. Maybe our next lesson will be in the ring, Ashburn?

Ashburn: Too bad what you've jumped to is about as convincing as your hollow boasts of intellectual superiority.

Look, Mockingjay, I'll break it down for you. I'm not blind to my own inexperience; going after the likes of Chris Austin and Nick Bryson would be counterproductive. As a newcomer, it makes sense to take out my fellow rookies to establish myself as the pick of the bunch. It's nothing revolutionary but that's because it's common sense. I guess I shouldn't expect you to think logically...

Besides, what makes you so inventive? All you've done so far is spout invalid self-promotion like the average wrestler. That's fine, we all do it, but what else have you been up to? Nothing. I've already knocked some guy out while you've just sat back and talked a big game. Whether you can actually deliver is a different matter entirely.

Oh dear. You're vastly overrating yourself again. I'm not impressed nor intimidated by you calling Anwyl a stain on your shoe - nobody is. I was under the impression FMW is full of sharp tongues but perhaps your rudimentary level of wit is something to be proud of. I highly doubt it though.

Anwyl doesn't deserve anything but an unemployment cheque and a broken jaw.

Textbook? Lesson? Gimmick infringement, kid, and you said I'm unoriginal. But fuck your "teachings", I never did like school much anyway.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Interesting iota of trivia for you. Dalby, Hostyle, Flare and Boice are all huge Matt Dunn fans. Dalby in particular.

Unfortunately, I am fully aware that this game is incredibly easy to manipulate; I have made a career out of doing it. And FMW is not going to pay men to speak their mind about another man who is booked against what their product stands for.

As for people not perceiving me as a threat. Everyone says that. Everyone says that to everyone. They're empty words now.

And even if you truly do not consider me a threat, well; as I said, everyone says that. And a large number of thos people have been wrong before.

I was more referring to GSW as a whole. I'm not stupid - you're Matt-motherfucking-Dunn. Your reputation preceeds you, and I'd be a fool to not treat you as the second legitimate threat to my reign as TV Champ (the first, of course, being PX).

But back to my original point of reference, you are clearly the pinnacle of GSW talent, leader or not. Unfortunately, a chain's only as strong as its weakest link, and so far, strength testing has shown that those guys are putting out links WAY weaker than you.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:22 pm

They're kids. They'll get there.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 pm

*sigh* We'll see.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Even if they don't, given the vicarious nature of FMW fans, GSW will still get more views just so the fans can see them get beat up some more.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
IC - Suuuure why not?

Ashburn: Too bad what you've jumped to is about as convincing as your hollow boasts of intellectual superiority.

Look, Mockingjay, I'll break it down for you. I'm not blind to my own inexperience; going after the likes of Chris Austin and Nick Bryson would be counterproductive. As a newcomer, it makes sense to take out my fellow rookies to establish myself as the pick of the bunch. It's nothing revolutionary but that's because it's common sense. I guess I shouldn't expect you to think logically...

Besides, what makes you so inventive? All you've done so far is spout invalid self-promotion like the average wrestler. That's fine, we all do it, but what else have you been up to? Nothing. I've already knocked some guy out while you've just sat back and talked a big game. Whether you can actually deliver is a different matter entirely.

Oh dear. You're vastly overrating yourself again. I'm not impressed nor intimidated by you calling Anwyl a stain on your shoe - nobody is. I was under the impression FMW is full of sharp tongues but perhaps your rudimentary level of wit is something to be proud of. I highly doubt it though.

Anwyl doesn't deserve anything but an unemployment cheque and a broken jaw.

Textbook? Lesson? Gimmick infringement, kid, and you said I'm unoriginal. But fuck your "teachings", I never did like school much anyway.

Vendetta -

Hollow? HOLLOW boasts of intellectual superiority? You're kidding right? Wow. You're even stupider than you look. You think my superiority over the other rookies in this federation is just some form of self promotion or a simple minded brag?

My, Ashburn. Even Chris Austin and his greatest teachings cannot save you now.

Okay, I get it. Dysfunctional family, Granddaddy Ashburn beat you with the back of his hand, and you FAILED as a child, right? Wrong.

You failed as a human being. Now, I, like you - now my limits. FMW is my first wrestling company, and whilst I may be brave and chivalrous enough to challenge GSW, I am not stupid enough to take on The Wayward Sons, Nick Bryson or the like.

Despite the fact that I COULD, with relative ease, just pop into Ammunition and kill a 'dream' off another rookie. (See that there? Yeah. Intellectual sUpErIoRIty) I haven't. You know why? Because I'm not sick, twisted, and my life isn't the most fucked up thing since Michael Jacksons final nose job.

Unlike YOU.

Now Ashburn. It's quite clear to me that we're the only two rookies from the current batch that are likely to succeed here, and normally I would appreciate that. If only you weren't a jackass, whereas me?

I'm a beautiful Human Being.

OH, and don't ever call me the Mockingjay again. You, shitstain, are not worthy of addressing me by my full title.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

David GS wrote:
Sharks, Birds of Prey, Big Cats - all animals that pick out and target weak or wounded creatures as their next meal. It's nature's way, man - don't fight it, especially if you plan on maintaining the visage of one of the biggest "bullies" in the sea.

The Linguist: SoSB knows better than that flawed logic. Though the biggest bullies in the world are those who harvest fins off of his brethren for Shark Fin Soup. Simply put, there are people that are more bullies than sharks, who often confuse people on surfboards nowadays for seals.

SoSB writes something on a board, then shows it; this time keeping the marker in his hand

The Real Bullies of the Sea = Human Fishermen
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm

You're missing the point.

DGS grabs a piece of cardboard and begins writing on it with a Sharpie, turning it towards the camera when finished.

You're a naive, shark-obsessed moron who wouldn't last five minutes in the ring with me. So, for your own sake, I recommend you stop critiquing the way I do my job.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: "Hate Me Now" by Nas feat. Diddy...

Good theme for Austin? Or am I still obsessing over the awesome job that Adam the video guy did for Miz?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 pm

OOC: Well, he is the Miz, and he is awesome...

IC: Ok. Here's the thing, this is just pure gold.

Ok, Sharkie. Drop the Shark thing. Become the perpetual geek that got bullied on the school yard. Wear a sweater vest and pocket protector. Get a white board, and keep that mouthpiece around, but dress him in tweed and call him the professor.

It'd be comical gold. Do it.

Last edited by Dunn is Gold Standard on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

OOC: I think it was nostalgia, since I used to be the Miz for pic bases.

Now he wears suits and stuff so he looks like a douchebag teacher Wink. Hero really fits Austin though as did Dean Winchester (I do miss that pic base)

The only other fit might be RKO.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Vendetta -

Hollow? HOLLOW boasts of intellectual superiority? You're kidding right? Wow. You're even stupider than you look. You think my superiority over the other rookies in this federation is just some form of self promotion or a simple minded brag?

My, Ashburn. Even Chris Austin and his greatest teachings cannot save you now.

Okay, I get it. Dysfunctional family, Granddaddy Ashburn beat you with the back of his hand, and you FAILED as a child, right? Wrong.

You failed as a human being. Now, I, like you - now my limits. FMW is my first wrestling company, and whilst I may be brave and chivalrous enough to challenge GSW, I am not stupid enough to take on The Wayward Sons, Nick Bryson or the like.

Despite the fact that I COULD, with relative ease, just pop into Ammunition and kill a 'dream' off another rookie. (See that there? Yeah. Intellectual sUpErIoRIty) I haven't. You know why? Because I'm not sick, twisted, and my life isn't the most fucked up thing since Michael Jacksons final nose job.

Unlike YOU.

Now Ashburn. It's quite clear to me that we're the only two rookies from the current batch that are likely to succeed here, and normally I would appreciate that. If only you weren't a jackass, whereas me?

I'm a beautiful Human Being.

OH, and don't ever call me the Mockingjay again. You, shitstain, are not worthy of addressing me by my full title.

Ashburn: Sure, you have intellectual superiority over some of the other rookies but certainly not all of them. If that were so, you would at least know when to stay quiet. Besides, when the latest batch consists of muscle heads off the short bus, being the brightest is a very hollow victory indeed.

It's a little more complicated than that. Maybe I'll fill you in on the details sometime. Until then, don't front like you know who I am or where I've come from. The only thing I'll have failed at is if Nick Dream wakes up from that assault.

Oh Mockingjay, if you really knew your limits, you wouldn't be talking shit to me. If I were you, I would stick to dissing Anwyl. He's the kinda pussy you can push around and bully without any real consequences. Me? Nah, I may be new to the game but I'm a rather quick learner.

Yeah, being a jackass is kinda my thing - I'm the Antagonist. You can play the hero if you want to but in the real world, a happy ending is rarely untainted. More often than not, the heroes achieve little and die martrys for a cause of apparent meaning.

For the sake of your own minimal credibility, don't say that again, k?

Bitch please. I'll call you whatever the fuck I want.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:33 pm

David GS wrote:
You're missing the point.

DGS grabs a piece of cardboard and begins writing on it with a Sharpie, turning it towards the camera when finished.

You're a naive, shark-obsessed moron who wouldn't last five minutes in the ring with me. So, for your own sake, I recommend you stop critiquing the way I do my job.

Thank you for your time.

SoSB takes the sign out of the TV Champ's hands, and ripped it in two before tossing both pieces.

The Linguist: You do NOT intimidate the Champion of Underdogs, David GS. He can smell the blood in the water, and it leads to bullies like you!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Whitt: ...except we're not in the water, dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: ...except we're not in the water, dipshit.

The Linguist: Looking in the mirror lately, Whitt-less Diphead?! All SoSB sees is a coward that doesn't know a metaphor when he hears it!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Whitt: I don't live in metaphors, Ripoff. I live in the real world. This isn't the ocean. This isn't the African savannah. This is the wrestling industry. I don't pretend to be a animal like some newb around these parts. I don't need to. All I need to do is get in that ring and perform on behalf on Gold Standard Wrestling. What do you do besides run your mouth endlessly, Linguist? And what does your masked buddy do other than look dumb and tell you to make big, unfulfillable claims for him?
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: I don't live in metaphors, Ripoff. I live in the real world. This isn't the ocean. This isn't the African savannah. This is the wrestling industry. I don't pretend to be a animal like some newb around these parts. I don't need to. All I need to do is get in that ring and perform on behalf on Gold Standard Wrestling. What do you do besides run your mouth endlessly, Linguist? And what does your masked buddy do other than look dumb and tell you to make big, unfulfillable claims for him?

The Linguist: I am an interpreter, as well as one of the very few REAL wrestling managers left in this business. Son of Shark Boy is an advocate for the underdogs in this world; the victims of those who bully them like what you and GSW are doing to Full Metal Wrestling. What do you do besides being an asshole and a coward that can't even explain how Whitt-less he is?! Tell us that!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:03 pm

RCA wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
Don't spend too long getting your shit in order mate.

You seem to feel entitled to a C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship match.

I am unmoved.

That's ok, really.

I don't really feel the need to move you. I'm just gonna keep leaving a path of victims in my wake until there is no one else left.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: "Hate Me Now" by Nas feat. Diddy...

Good theme for Austin? Or am I still obsessing over the awesome job that Adam the video guy did for Miz?

OOC: If you use that theme, I'm fucking suing you.

No. Fuck that. Read your Facebook.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
That's ok, really.

I don't really feel the need to move you. I'm just gonna keep leaving a path of victims in my wake until there is no one else left.

Not everyone's gonna fall for the stunt you pulled on Derrick. You know that, right?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Interesting, very very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:47 pm

David GS wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
That's ok, really.

Not everyone's gonna fall for the stunt you pulled on Derrick. You know that, right?

Thank you Captain fucking Obvious.

Did you actually watch the rest of the show mate, or were you too busy hosting your pathetic little meeting to discuss who should be the number 1 contender for the C-4 Championship?

I couldn't fucking believe my eyes when I walked into that bloody locker room to get ready for my match and saw you all sitting there debating who should get the shot? Fuck me if it didn't look more like a branch of the Country Women's Association than a god damn profesional wrestling competition.

Sorry I couldn't stick around for the end of it but I was busy. You know, leaving my second victim of the night in the hands of the EMT. How was the tea and cucumber sandwiches?

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 pm

So...you knocked out an unsuspecting old-timer and choked out a rook. Geez Louise, you're actually bragging about that? Man, and I thought I had low self-standards...
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Not bloody bragging, just stating facts. Oh and who was it you decided to show your awesome ability to get a tap out victory against mate?

That's okay though slick, after all we can only defeat who is put in front of us can't we?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next