Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
Hannibal Frost
Leviticastform
Drake Parker
Damien
Braxton
John Andrews
Easty
Jeff
RCA
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Actually, smartass, Santana was referring to a list of women's clothing she wants you to get for you to wear. Howsabout that one, bastard!

Santana: Oh, and also, if you do earn this "TV Title Championship match" you so badly want, you'll be giving that title shot to Sage or myself. Thanks honey ♥

Santana... Princess... That's where you are wrong... We may have agreed for me to be your servant, however no where did I give up my contract rights for any title shots or specific matches to you or your lunatic sister (Did you know she chops off the heads of stuffed animals). Oh and Sage I got that memo too, I simply just went to Victoria's Secret and had the fine lady (Tasha) helping me model some lingerie for me, while I didn't exactly buy anything for myself i'd like to still think I got for myself... She surely looked a hell of a lot better out of it if you know what I mean. Although, I did kind of have to keep Tasha away from your shoe closet, speaking of which you may be a few pairs short so I hope you didn't value any of them. So what do you bitches want for dinner cause i'm thinking Chinese... A side note. I think to better suit both your needs and be handy 24/7 I should move in... Conveniently I am getting some sections of my crib re-modeled... I don't mind taking that nice fancy couch ya'll have in the living room... I have already taken the liberty of moving in some of my stuff, you know clothing, gun rack, deer heads, just the stuff to make the place feel like home. A warning to ya though I sleep in the nude... Ta ta roomies!

PS... Should a large Concert Grand Piano show up... Just sign the dotted line... I've always been a piano rock fan and found this beauty on e-bay I took the liberty in using your Mastercard on this purchase, you get decent air fare credits too I should add...
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Crusoe: John Andrews is bloody annoyin' fer a guy who's nevah done anythin' an' always loses.

Whitt: What can you expect though? I will say, however, that if you keep talking poorly about GSW, the UV champ here will clean your clock. That means "beat you up really badly" to your poorly-educated redneck mind, pal.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm quakin in my boots... Also the day I let some sleaze bag, snot ball, little wanker named Crusoe try to put one over on me hell will freeze over, seeing how the Braxton's lair is close to twenty thousand degrees I guess it's just not happening... So go ahead and step to the back of the line there wee fella and go get your napoleon complex sorted out and think things through. Number one... I can say whatever I want... Including but not limited to stating GSW is full of the worst talent that's ever stepped into a squared circle and had the thought of joining forces as one ultra suck ass stable just to try and say they have talent. Number two... Prior to ya'lls interference in my match I could give a rats ass as to who ya'll were, nonetheless whatever the hell ya'll had planned on taking over FMW or whatever little ingenious plan you bunch of dumb ass degenerates had, so in a sense you brought this on yourselves Tex, so don't blame me cause you can't follow along here... You see every now and then you come across someone you just shouldn't fuck with, well in the next coming weeks and months you all will soon realize that is what you have done by interfering in John Andrew's match...

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I'll be watching.

But I won't be bettin' on ya'.

After all we've been through, I don't doubt that you'll succeed in the long run. You've always had potential, but then, of course, you threw that all away. Then you broke my neck. Not to mention ripping the foundation out from under your family due to your own insecurities as a human being.

The more I think about it, the more you really need to be put in your place. I don't think the old Skyler Striker ever got a proper burial, and this new one still stinks of lies.

I mean, honestly, I'm not that honest of a guy, but you take shit to another level. I've got grievance with the Striker that fucked me over.

Well you're fighting the wrong fight, because I'm not that guy. Not anymore. You can try and take that revenge out on me and convince yourself I'm the same drug-addled idiot who crippled you once, but it's a hollow victory. Don't take this the wrong way, mind. I'll still fight you - and win.

But that guy you're describing... that's not me.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Did you film that on a potato?
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

You're on more drugs than Paper Bag Man.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Your point?
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm

I'm either trying to give him enough hope that he can push himself to become a productive member of society. You know, stop the drug abuse and drink more and beat the women who deserve to be beaten. Or I'm just urging him to push himself to be the very best drug abuser in the world.

I'm not quite sure which, but either way, it makes things easier on me if I ever face the guy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:31 pm

So you're saying I'm better than Paper Bag Man?

Tell me something I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

You're not better than me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:38 pm

You telling me that you live on fantasy island isn't something I don't know.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Seanawott wrote:

I wish i could give this +100 rep.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:41 pm

You're a funny guy. Too bad humor won't get you anywhere in this business, unless you're actually...good at it.

What are you good at, sprout?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Doing drugs, natch.

That, and leading two ferocious young men to the big time, dominating the competition and proving to the world what true hardcore wrestling is about.

What are you good at? No, hold on, I can tell you what you're good at.

Running away when you experience even a modicum of failure. Hell, even your impostor decided to do it. What a shocker.

I might be funny, Sean, but you're the joke here.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:21 pm

I've never "ran away", as you put it. I simply just decided certain things didn't benefit me.

My impostor though, well yeah, he ran away like the little pussy he is.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:03 pm

OK, sure, sure.

I'll just call X and ask him what he thinks, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:31 pm

You seriously think me coming back to FMW is because of X? You forget that I still have some revenge I need to get out of my system, but that can wait.

I've already explained that LPW was growing tiresome. You try having two little children pleading to suck your dick. Everywhere you go, there they are. Everything you do, they feel the need to comment.

It's not any benefit to me to have two children running around kissing my ass every chance they get.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:08 pm

OOC: That's just... no comment.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm

OOC: Is it a work? Is it a shoot? Oooooohhhhhh no one will ever know! Not even me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:05 am

Seanawott wrote:
You seriously think me coming back to FMW is because of X? You forget that I still have some revenge I need to get out of my system, but that can wait.

I've already explained that LPW was growing tiresome. You try having two little children pleading to suck your dick. Everywhere you go, there they are. Everything you do, they feel the need to comment.

It's not any benefit to me to have two children running around kissing my ass every chance they get.

That's a bit...

Well. Suffice to say, Sean, you're more than welcome to take up the mantle of FMW's resident ped.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

This federation is starting to piss me off.

Royally.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:44 pm

So says our Full Metal Champion - I'm sorry, Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion - and only Triple Crown holder?

Not being funny, Chris, but what the fuck do you have to complain about?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:11 pm

This was more of an observation.

I'll elaborate in the coming days. But in all seriousness... changes must be implemented and as the "top dog" here, or whatever... I must be at the forefront.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:43 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Seanawott wrote:

I wish i could give this +100 rep.

OOC: Very Happy

IC:

RCA, I know you certainly aren't implying that you're going to change moi. You know, probably better than most people, that the only person who can change me is, well, me. And frankly, I'm fine with how I am right now.

C'mon, Christopher, you know me from that one indy fed. You know damn well how I roll.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Not everything is about your pretentious ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2