Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Storm183
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
Kaoru
Leon Caprice
Rottata
Lazyking
iDeAndes
Skyler Striker
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 pm

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 Eb73760a-cfd1-4959-9972-9f4e3e98a30c
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 pm

OOC: I lawl'd.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

That actually looks about right, might have exaggerated in some places but overall it looks plausible. Still if you're so unhappy about your little 'mongrel' of a former tag partner getting his shit fucked up by yours truly you should talk it over with him.

I mean damn, you should have seen this coming since I've whipped his ass more than you or anyone else has in this place but eh.

I would do a graph for you but we all know that everything you say is hypocritical non-sense under the guise of being able to define yourself because you are free from all of these out of ring issues, no...you're also an epic smartass, but the only thing really smart about you is your mouth, much like me but I do have some semblance of intelligence, which is what you lacked in your bid to make your customary one successful title defense every 137 days or so.

But truthfully, I think you're a tiny bit upset that you've made some history you wanted no part of. You and Leon are the guys that lost a title to the guy who could never win a championship. What makes it worse is that his tag team partner was the premier choke artist in FMW before he came along. That isn't the kind of legacy you'd like to leave around and I hinted to you both in my 'promo shoot' that you couldn't define yourself anyway.

But you know, I wouldn't blame you fully. After all, as you once alluded to at Lethal Injection, it was already decided who would win before anything even happened.

Yikes.

But at least someone worth a damn will remember you for that epic loss you were handed. But look on the brightside, you get to face TyranT, who owns you (You only beat him once, he's beat you like four or five times I believe), and John Derrick, who you beat because his lack of effort at U2 wasn't as good as your half-ass effort. Good luck winning that World Title but don't forget...

"Deep Down, you already know who wins." (Striker, Lethal Injection 2010)

So in sum: I am a douchebag, like you. I am a champion, like you used to be...and you just received, well you know the rest.

Otherwise it wouldn't have went into your nicely done picture right there. Here's a gold star for seeing that the lesson does stick.

I'll cover your next prescription for you if you want....who am I kidding, you already have enough and it still couldn't save you.

File this under the 'General Douchebaggery' section would you please?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm

In future, could you label all your rants with a tl;dr sign and abbreviation so I can skip the boring lecture?

I know all about me and my problems, boy, don't think I don't. Truth is that those tag belts you're holding around your waist are well deserved, because they belong to a team - and a team is not something I am or even have the desire to be a part of right now. See? There's your 'semblance of intelligence'. It's a little humility, too, something more than you probably believed I had in me.

On top of that, you were kind enough to remove another target from my back. Now I'm able to go into Catalyst without having to concern myself with another title defense - I mean, it's not like I made six of them straight, right?

Chris, if I win at Catalyst - and don't fool yourself, I won't settle for anything less than victory with the World Title in my hands - I expect my due kudos from you after that attempted verbal demolition you just handed out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Boy? Ha. I guess that's what the younger generation is referred to by people that turn 30.

Anyway, I've never said you were a bad wrestler, shit everything I know from Puroresu I learned from you during our training sessions leading up to Ultimatum. In fact, I've never had much of a problem with you save for that whole 'Clarity' thing but that's not that big of a deal anymore.

But sure yeah, I guess I can do that.

If you win and become FMW's first Triple Crown Champion, I have no issue saying 'congratulations, Skyler'. Unlike most people I can acknowledge to an extent when someone is better than me, which the World Title would make you.

If I couldn't there would be no point in the whole 'Student of the Game' mindset.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

What's gonna happen when Striker don't win the World Title?

'I DIDN'T REALLY WANT IT THAT MUCH ANYWAY'.

It seems to be his get out clause for every loss he ever suffered.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm

RCA wrote:
There has never been a champion in FMW that wasn't a douchebag.

Sad

I thought that Shoop27 ez a pretteh kool gui
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 am

Cactus Sam wrote:
What's gonna happen when Striker don't win the World Title?

'I DIDN'T REALLY WANT IT THAT MUCH ANYWAY'.

It seems to be his get out clause for every loss he ever suffered.

Did I give a shit about losing the Abandoned Championship at the time? Yes. Then I was informed I'd be getting my shot at the World Title, which actually turned it into a positive. Not having people like Hannibal Frost, Matthew Dunn, Seth Omega and Dunnwood chasing me for that belt while I go for the World Title is, in my eyes, a positive.

Do I give a shit about losing the Tag Team Titles? No. For the same reason as above, but also because I have no desire to be concerned with Leon Caprice in any sort of partnership. The only time I want to see our names together is if it reads in some form of 'Skyler Striker def. Leon Caprice'.

If I don't win the World Title, trust me, I will want it. Even more. Which is why I won't give up until I have it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
If I don't win the World Title, trust me, I will want it. Even more. Which is why I won't give up until I have it.

Kind of like an addict?

Sorry bye, that was a cheap shot.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Did I give a shit about losing the Abandoned Championship at the time? Yes. Then I was informed I'd be getting my shot at the World Title, which actually turned it into a positive. Not having people like Hannibal Frost, Matthew Dunn, Seth Omega and Dunnwood chasing me for that belt while I go for the World Title is, in my eyes, a positive.

Do I give a shit about losing the Tag Team Titles? No. For the same reason as above, but also because I have no desire to be concerned with Leon Caprice in any sort of partnership. The only time I want to see our names together is if it reads in some form of 'Skyler Striker def. Leon Caprice'.

I knew you never had good intentions behind giving me that title shot. Its never your generousity, but always your own selfishness. Hell, I bet if I sifted through camera recordings I'd find you telling Smitten to make it a House of HavOc match... All in a matter of words, falls your final sense of grace to my eyes.

But tell me something, why if you never wanted the belt, did you take me out at Lethal Injection, when you knew I'd have a high chance of winning? Was it your own egotistical belief that you can do anything. That you control my career? Well it doesn't matter now... Now its just open for me to extract every opportunity you'll ever have.

The abandoned title is gone, the tag titles are gone, Crash Scene is done and now all you have left is your World Title Shot. Whats going to happen if you stuff that up?

Or better yet, what if someone interferes and never lets you achieve victory.

You see Sky, eventually your self-consumed attitudes are going to break. When everything you've had or looking towards slowly fades away, what will you fight for? You've isolated yourself from your own family, your friends, your former tag partner and your former hightened career. So who will you turn to when it all falls apart. Who is going to catch you when you eventually tip off your high horse.

So keep your words soft Sky, because if you keep your current ignorant attitude up. I'll be selling pitchforks and torches in the FMW locker room.

Becauses its not just me now that wants your career to have a reality check.

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 am

The night after winning a tag team championship match is generally one filled with partying and friends. Maybe as some suggest a bonnie lass to have and to hold for the evening. At the very least a man should be surrounded with well wishers and congratulations. None of these things are happening for Alexander O’Rion. Nope the doors to the Peddlers Pub are locked and closed well past opening time tonight, and the lights are dim to keep patrons away.

Instead Alex sits at a table watching the match from the night before, enjoying the chance to bask in championship glory without taint or controversy. In the middle of the table sits a half empty bottle of Scotch, the good stuff Patrick used to keep under the bar for special occasions. Sitting in front of Alex is a shot glass that has been filled and emptied a few times in the last hours.

Sitting equidistance from him and each other on the other sides of the table are two shot glasses filled in honour for the men who should be drinking them. The door clicks to a key and chimes before being quickly locked up again.

Alex doesn’t look up as his brother Adrian takes a seat at the table and downs his shot glass, pouring another for himself and Alex.

“Cheer the hell up.” Adrian says simply.

“I just always pictured this a bit different, ya know?” Alex says, not really answering the question but Adrian understands immediately.

“You mean ‘Drew don’t ya?” Adrian says pointing towards the still full third shot sitting in front of an equally empty chair.

“This was supposed to be us. The O’Rion byes comin’ in from Nova Scotia to sweep the tag titles off their feet and make them ours. But now Andrew’s gone, you’re retired and I’m still trying to help people who just don’t want it. “

“Quit bitching” Adrian says as he throws back another shot.

“Thanks for the support bro.”

“I’m serious dipshit. You’ve got a good thing going with this team of yours, and any idiot can see the only reason Austin hasn’t slipped off the deep end is because you’re playing life preserver for him. You’ve got your life back a bit, you’ve got that belt Drew Michaels creams his panties to every night but can’t win. Quit. Your. Bitching.”

Alex doesn’t say anything, the two just continue doing shots and enjoying some other wrestling matches until their eyes are beady red and the bottle is empty. Without even thinking Adrian reaches over and grabs the only shot left, Andrews honorary one and throws it down despite Alex’s protests.

“That was his you asshat.” Alex slurs.

“S’what he gets for fuckin’ my girlfriend in grade ten.” Adrian slurs back.

“You slept with my’n.”

“..........”

“Gotcha.”

“Fuck you Alex.”

“Hey Adrian?”

“Yea.”

“Thanks for being here tonight bye.”

“Gay.”

The two chuckle as they toss their chairs up on the table and head towards the door.

“You were right Adrian” Alex says as they leave.

“How’s that?”

“I do bitch too much.”

“Damned right you do fagnozzle.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
I knew you never had good intentions behind giving me that title shot. Its never your generousity, but always your own selfishness. Hell, I bet if I sifted through camera recordings I'd find you telling Smitten to make it a House of HavOc match... All in a matter of words, falls your final sense of grace to my eyes.

But tell me something, why if you never wanted the belt, did you take me out at Lethal Injection, when you knew I'd have a high chance of winning? Was it your own egotistical belief that you can do anything. That you control my career? Well it doesn't matter now... Now its just open for me to extract every opportunity you'll ever have.

First off, you're not listening. At Supremacy, in the Abandoned Championship Elimination Chamber match, I was not aware I would be next in line for a World Title shot. I was only informed of my new status before Distortion 11.1. After you eliminated me, I wanted my revenge on you and I got it. It was just that, revenge. I don't need to control your career, Lee. You can be exceptionally talented at failing without me.

Also, you don't need security cameras. I'm happy to admit it was me who suggested to Smitten it should be a House of HavOc match.

Also, Alex, I'll pay that. I brought that upon myself. And I sincerely want to wish you - no sacrasm - good luck keeping Chris on this side of sanity, hope it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:36 am

OOC: Good show. I like the introduction of Hostyle (although a bit nervous writing him as staff down the track) The ME was one of my favourite matches for some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4