Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Storm183
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
Kaoru
Leon Caprice
Rottata
Lazyking
iDeAndes
Skyler Striker
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Villain Within wrote:
All this talk about whats "in" or "outside" reality has convinced me that FMW is all some autistic kid's dream.

Yeah, that seems probable.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:54 pm

I'm also inclined to agree.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Like this special boy.....

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:46 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Oh, so now it's about "real-time"? Laughable.

Nick Bryson. Burned at the stake. "Real time." No one lifted a finger.

But let's forget about that for a second, shall we?

Yours is a straw man argument, yet you keep pushing it for the sake of your own bloated ego. No matter what it is I'll say, you'll either deny that I'm a member of anything or claim that I've exposed some sort of secret while threatening to call authorities.

But you and I both know you won't. And you know that you'll just keep saying things to be argumentative.

What about Project Apocrita and the murder of a sanatorium inmate, Mr. Apathy? Following your line of reasoning, these videos are seen the world over. Therefore, the fact the fact that you have broadcast it can mean either:

A) It's not real, which means you're using it to get over.

B) It is real, and you should sleep with one eye open knowing you've exposed a conspiracy.

You can retort that you've never spoken about it in the form of "trash-talk" but…oh wait..

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Curious theory. I'd like to introduce you to this woman I know at Blackgate. Y'see, she thinks she's crazy. But can't be diagnosed with anything the doctors can truthfully find in their vast lexicon of medical terms to further befuddle stupid bureaucrats into dumping more tax money into a facility that looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. She claims to suffer from delusions - vivid hallucinations with both visual and auditory feedback. She'll walk down the halls talking to things that aren't there and follow these trends in cycles. Yet there is no history of mental illness in her family's background nor has she had a history of psychotropic drug abuse.

Ah yes...said in “real time.” You can defend yourself by claiming that you never mentioned the "incriminating" aspects of your pseudo-reality verbatim. Murder, for example. Or your "project." That's fine. Neither have I. Yet here you are, saying the name of a tower for the mentally infirm on an island for the criminally insane dedicated to supposed government experiments and black dealings, which you are/were on for a "secret mission."

So who is the one using a "fake" persona to gain influence? You or me?

You are an exceptional peon. I am acquainted with your kind. Blue collar savants masquerading as intelligentsia. It's not an uncommon trope. I'm sure you fancy yourself as a cross between the Terminator and Mark Twain, sprinkling in the word "dullard" into your constant harangues to seem intelligent, before reverting to profanities.

You, Hannibal Frost, John Derrick...all cut from the same cloth. Hayseeds posing as professors. And in that particular triumvirate, you're at the very bottom in terms of relevance. If I were you, I would content myself with doing what I do best; dragging your knuckles and acting like the pugnacious vanilla gorilla that everyone knows you are. You can't portray a rustic genius because your measure of intelligence is volume-of-voice.

So stick to doing your staged little insane-asylum skits, where you berate card-board character doctors with dilettante-level rants about the nature of god and existence, while they soil themselves in the glow of your shallow philosophical insights.

And you can call that a shoot..."hoss."

Apathy: Great rebuttal. I'm proud of you, hoss. You stepped it up. Albeit the fact that I merely mentioned I've been to Blackgate (and you took an extreme amount of time to find this information) whereas you openly stated that you're here on Yakuza orders, the two do not correlate. Lemme point out the differences between my situation and yours, Karou. Because the point seems lost on you.

There is no act of violence being committed on any of the Blackgate personnel by my person. As can be seen by security video and verified by over half a dozen orderlies of the facility with pristine reputations, I went to group therapy as I was asked to by Full Metal Wrestling's Board of Directors, fulfilling what is mandated of me as per the Wellness Policy stipulated in my contract. The occurrence of one Doctor Alastor Browne being stabbed by one of his patients is a verifiable fact. One that I was investigated for and questioned vigorously over. As an eye witness to a crime. It was then that the patient who stabbed Dr. Browne, one Marcus Leonard Poisner, a neurotic MIT drop-out who suffered from delusions of paranoia, was detained and confessed to the murder of the doctor. His reasoning was that the doctor knew his secrets. Or rather his exact words were the doctor had access to "his dreams". Upon learning this, he has confined to twenty-four hour suicide watch. Unfortunately for him, the room he had been placed in was in...poor quality. The bars on his window broke quite easily and he committed suicide by falling from said window, crashing into the cliff face, and snapping his neck quite horribly.

I sent my personal condolences to his family. I was shocked to find that the forward address they had left the Blackgate Institute was an abandoned Pizza Hut in Boston with no known occupants.

Now if you recall the promo, Karou, someone named William was speaking to an unidentified person and exchanging information. Given that William is a common name, that could mean anyone. It could very well mean William McKenzie. It..very well could mean me. It's a strong argument given it was in my promo. Or it could have been added on later, using a real life situation to boost my own overness. So again. You are correct. But here's the kicker, son; you'll never know. Ergo, you didn't make a point nor did you do anything to support your own argument. You just made yourself look more simple and more amateur by pointing it out. To humor you, however, I will say this -

I don't put together my promos. Not particularly good at graphics design or digital media. I just know how to operate my own digital camera. And that's mediocre at best. A guy in the production truck splices together some shit I've personally recorded or I've obtained as it pertains to me and hands it to me. I review the material, pay the man his money, and move on. The guy's name is..DeAndre Johnson. Or something like that. He does good work..when he shows up on time, at least. Kind of a lazy bastard. So I rarely have any input on the finished product. I merely go along with it because the guy comes highly recommended from Jaro. I hear he's done work on some of the best promo packages here. Or so I gather. He must not do work on yours, though. The blood in some of your "kills"? It looks like fuckin' cough syrup and in the next sequence looks like ketchup. That and it would explain why the dialogue comes across as so wooden, cliche...it lacks the punch of a DeAndre Johnson edited promo. His use of colors and light filters? His poignant visuals? Works of art. The man should be making movies with James Cameron or Clint Eastwood. Instead, his talents are wasted on creating video packages like the Recoil of the Week to highlight and elaborate a poor man's lariat, increasing the framerate speed to make the impact look more horrifying and stiff than it actually is while using Photoshop to shave away ten pounds of excess cellulite and rolls from a rotund, gelatinous walking corpse.

However, say that the conspiracy is real. Would any one believe it? For all you know, it could just be crazy rambling?

Considering you were the one who approached me, Kaoru, I seem to be pretty high on your relevancy list. Both men can claim to be better than me. Sheeyt, they've proved it. Frost is a former C-4 Division Champion and is the current Abandoned Champion in spite of an absolutely atrocious record. And John-boy? He can pound them back like no other and also create inane justifications for his actions in his own head. But he's far from unintelligent as well as that whole thing of being a winner of both the Ultraviolent and Full Metal Wrestling Championships. However, you decided that you would tussle with me over an innocuous comment that wasn't even directed your way. And now are trying to place the blame on me as if this whole spectacle was my fault from the beginning. Can anyone trust a word that spills out your fat, warbling jowls? Can you even speak the truth or is the air that you breathe just that crooked and foul? Furthermore, I'm grateful that you picked up a dictionary to sprinkle some literacy into your monologue. Your rudimentary grasp on the English language was causing my ear drums to be raped and my central nervous system to be fucked.

What else is there? Ah yes. I've always fashioned myself a Robert E. Lee or John Bell Hood over a Mark Twain. I'm a warrior, hoss. Thus it requires me to be both philosophizer and brute. Both introspective and aloof. I'm no saint. So should I sprinkle obscenity into my rhetoric, chalk it up to colloquial jargon. Or rather understand that I do not give a flying fuck about outward appearances. For instance, people look at you and they scoff. No one takes you seriously given your lack of a defined shape, your Oriental brogue, your purely ridiculous countenance, and this lie that you've fabricated as being part of a ruthless organization that has ruled the underworld of Japan for an extended period of time with a snake-like grip. But I understand that it takes more than a well-shaped body to make a man a man. You've got grit. I'll give you that. But guts and brains don't mix well. Kinda like Jaiger and Jack Daniels.

In conclusion, I'm of the mind that you're faking it. But if it's real or isn't real doesn't really matter, does it? It's all about perception and how you manipulate that perspective. Given how bad you really are at doing that, you're really of no use to anyone.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

OK...uh, all of these shoots and shouts-out to the men behind the product aside...

General question here, whoever can answer it, do so. I guess Apathy will do since he seems to know everything despite his limited time in FMW but I have neither the time, energy, nor desire to get into that.

So who are the trainers around this place (Figured I'd be one of them but I haven't gotten the memo apparently)?

I got some things inside of my head that I want to bust out in the squared circle and all of that.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 pm

RCA wrote:
OK...uh, all of these shoots and shout-outs to the men behind the product aside...

General question here, whoever can answer it, do so. I guess Apathy will do since he seems to know everything despite his limited time in FMW but I have neither the time, energy, nor desire to get into that.

So who are the trainers around this place?

I got some things inside of my head that I want to bust out in the squared circle and all of that.

Apathy: I used to work for Vendetta Championship Wrestling. Once it went under, Full Metal absorbed a good amount of its production crew. I've also worked on the independent circuit since the late summer of '06. So many of these trainers I've worked with.

There's Andrew Dalby - he's the guy who taught Dalby Sound all he knows. Rome Moran's another good one. He also works on the production truck. Jaime Clarke, Rob Smith, this one guy named Derek whose last name I can't quite recall (that or he never told me), Andrew Garner..just to name a few. I also hear Dante Jones opened up a school in Oakland that will be shipping some of its students up here for plants.

Oh and lest we forget - I'm the founder's new favorite.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Uh huh...

And who have they trained, besides you?

Because while you are able to cause injury, You're not exactly the most crisp of people in-ring.

That's putting it lightly probably, given your total disregard for your co-workers' physical health. Can't blame you there though.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Rob Smith

I heard this guy is literally made of win and the universe tends to try and get back at him for it by hitting him with cars.

Good name drop.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Apathy: None of them to be frank. I'm self-taught. Used to backyard wrassle. It's where I honed my craft. As I've said, I've worked with them.

None of them has exactly "trained" me per say. Though Takeover did give me a significant amount of trash-talking pointers. He still works here as a road agent. He's also helped me procure dietary supplements. I have a horribly fast metabolism. Should you ever need some good shit, he's the man to see.

All legal eagle, of course.

Another two guys I owe some form of praise are David Boice and Ben Milne. Neither one of them work here - David was here short term long before I had come 'round and Ben I've only met in passing. But both has some pretty off the wall crazy ideas. Supposedly, David Boice is the genius who found both Jack Boice (no relation) and Krimson Mask. Ben Milne was instrumental in the signing of C.G. Smitten. Convinced him to complete his law degree. He and Smitten are real close compadres. He's also one of the minds behind the MWA in that other place, Tromboner Man, RaTo, The Fun Police, and Paper Bag Man. I hear he gave TBM his name due to their shared love and proficiency at playing the trombone.

Man can that guy play a mean trombone.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Uh huh. My thing is, I've dealt primarily with Jose Pagan, who trained Hostyle, and Maxime St. Laurent, trainer of Chris Kelson. Granted, I've learned some things that I can keep, but there's this one guy, name's Edward Bailey. I keep hearing his name a lot, and I understand he's worked with Jose and Maxime too.

He keeps coming up a lot for some reason in my research. I always thought he was just a producer here but apparently before this time he had a lot to do with the development and training of Eddie B. over at LPW. Word is that he might've came up with something for you too. I always hear about how the in-ring knowledge is there but he's big on work ethic and putting your all into what you do. I'm not sure if I need any more work ethic and passion than I have now.

Rumor also has it that the guy is a bit off his rocker. He was stripped of his production truck work as a result of a couple things in which he turned my pieces of work into what was called 'virgin-esque novellas' of promos or something, I think that Johnson guy was the one who voiced this displeasure.

I understand that and the droning, repetitive duration of said promo was why management decided against putting the Ultraviolent title on me at Catalyst.

Lately I have been working with some guy named Nicholas (he's really cool with Bryson) and Moran as well, Moran has some outlandish inventions for offense though...

Is that Johnson guy any good for in-ring training or is he solely video and graphical production?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Apathy: He's a bit of an ass. And by "a bit", I mean he's an obnoxious prick with a lack of a filter for what he says. "Good" is relative to perspective. I hear him and Nicholas have similar backgrounds. If you're used to him, you'll be used to DeAndre..if that is his name. I can't be bothered to remember.

Our relationship is impersonal at best.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Dante Jones is good people, regardless of what he thinks of me. I wouldn't say he taught me everything I know, but he certainly got me started. Not that my moveset is anything like when I started anymore.

The board of directors just won't let me monkey flip someone off the top turnbuckle all the way across the ring. It's actually in my contract. I'm looking for a loophole as we speak; but apparently, and I quote, "Matt, no one wants to see your old circus roots. They want you to play sick sadistic mind games with people that aren't fully understood until a few weeks down the line."

That's what they told me when I came back. Specifically. I think they're actually worried about the injury potential of the aformentioned giant monkey flip. But they let me wrestle in barbed wire...

Odd people, are the board of directors.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 pm

I might have to stick with Edward then.

Man I hope he's calm enough to be of assistance.

He's been strung out on some emo shit ever since his best student, the aforementioned Eddie, has decided to 'throw all of his talent away' and quit on LPW due to some self-conceived notion, which has some semblance of proof, of being held back by them despite pretty much being groomed to represent one of their brands as the top champ at their big show, which is coming up pretty soon.

I guess that ex-convict guy, what's his name...Matthew? Anyway, he's expected to be Eddie's replacement supposedly.

And Dunn, I feel you.

Same fuckers told me to "be investigative, thoughtful, and operate on impenetrable logic. Like Detective Goren from Law and Order: Criminal Intent"

Not sure how I got "misogynistic choke-artist with god-like athletic gifts" out of that but eh.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:05 pm

If this gets anymore meta I'm going to have a heartfelt conversation with my creator about the nature of morality as it relates to fictional beings, and whether or not something that is written to know that it is a creation is alive, and whether or not it is moral to subject it to the whims of the creator. Also I'll learn about Heidegger and Plato on the way.

[/fucking obscure references]
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Apathy: For some strange reason, I'm compelled to say "you forgot a comma in there".
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

OOC: This is fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

OOC: ^This.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: For some strange reason, I'm compelled to say "you forgot a comma in there".

You're a comma in there!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Apathy: I rescind my prior statements concerning John's intelligence.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Considering the utter inanity of practically anything you say...

...that's still pretty hurtful...

... ...Rescind that!

Oh, by the by, I'm not taking you seriously anymore, you're proven yourself to be a colossal tool.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Apathy: Petulant fecal matter throwing contests?

I'm game. You're a stupid slut monkey.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Go suck on the business end of a flying fuck.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Apathy: Speaking of sucking on the business ends of flying fucks, your cousin Janine? She's a whore.

How did that taste, by the way? Was the cunny ripe at an age of nine years old? Not only that, but your surrogate son hit it too. I'm sure Marcus Dodds is balls deep inside her as we speak.

What was the ruling then, Johnny? Hit it before the hair does?

She's the precursor to Juliet Michaels and Satisfaction; model whores of the wrestling world.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 pm

You're an ass.

I was just having fun just spitting some of that "game" the young people talk so much about, but you had to make it weird. Dick. I'd bring up some crazy ass shit like whatever is the deal with whatsherface, but well, I honestly don't have enough a. Info. b. Give a shit. Suffice it to say, should it come to it, I'm really going to have no problem finding motivation to stove your head in with a liquor bottle. That's right I'll beat with my own cliche, because picking on the obvious faults and failings of your adversaries are the only tricks you've got.

See, that's why you're little more than annoying tool, because you attack people where they are weak. You attack anyone and everyone who'd engage with you at the red, raw wounds because you lack confidence in your convictions. Only a weak man attacks at where his enemy is weak, the trick is to attack them at their strengths, so that when you take that away, they have no ground to run to nothing to find shelter in.

So, where are you strong? It's pretty obvious, isn't it? You say that you are "Apathy", an Avatar of disinterest in the condition of man. The truth is though, that the it isn't you're apathetic about humanity, it's that you're afraid of them, you're afraid of life, you're afraid that everyone sees you as the fraud you are. That they see through the disaffected nature, the casual brutality to find the most mundane of things, a man just smart enough to see through lies and contradictions of people, but not smart enough to do anything but rage impotently. You don't care about people for the simple reason that it's the only way to cope with the truth, no one cares about you.

Also she was 13. If you're gonna bring the dark truth from my past, fucking get it right. Save yourself the time, I know how you operate because I'm a lot like you, and no matter how close you cut to the bone, I'm too fucking stubborn to give you the satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Apathy: All apologies, hoss.

That's all I wanted to reap from you, John.

That little morsel of truth at the end.

You're like me. Scary thought, innit? See the egotist in me wants to say you're wrong about your little rant about me. That what you said is completely without its merit. The truth is, however, that I do fear things. I fear the uncertainty and the constant fucking aimlessness that humanity represents. That lack of purposeful stride towards a definitive goal. The oblivion of death. It...pains me. Hurts. Cuts deeply and scars the soul to be a tad melodramatic for the sake of an evocative picture.

We've both been burned in the past. Both experienced horrible traumas at the behest of larger, scarier powers. What leaves me curious, however, is what drove us into similar professions? Or the same poisons? Or the embraces of multiple women? It's why I care less and less about humanity on a daily basis. It is to avoid that pain and that hurt. Is that so wrong or villainous? Does that really make me full of shit to find what makes it tick and destroy the left overs? Its a purpose, John. Through this, my life has meaning and a definitive end. There are no question marks with this simplicity. Just violence. Just decadence. Just the primordial ingredients of what motivates and inspires life.

Its times like these that I feel like I'm talkin' to myself.

But you understand...you understand.

And I knew you did, brother...
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 am

I said, we we're similar, well I meant to imply, I don't think you get it though. We are different. Despite it all, despite every reason to just let it wash over me and rage at the world for every transgression and let God sort out the rest, I'm not going to give up. I can't. If everything that happened, just led to me given in to what they wanted me to be, then it'd be meaningless.

We make our own meaning. Like I said, you've chosen a path of little resistance; I chose not to give up hope, to give up on the good. I chose it not because it was easy, the simple conclusion, but because it was hard. It'll never be easy for me. I won't always make the right choice, but I'll try. I know that I've put a lot of bad into the world, but I'm going to leave with some good, I'm not going to keep putting out all the hurt and wounds I've suffered.

I'm not sure this is best path but at least, at the very least I can look myself in the eye when I wake up.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:14 am

Apathy: For now, we'll leave it at that. Its progress. You say hope, I read "desperation". A mid-life crisis as you overlook the precipice of life, wondering what it is you've exactly contributed to this world. That's why you came back. Not necessarily for Striker nor for any real loyalty to Full Metal Wrestling.

You wanted to resolve it on your own terms. Something I can respect even if I don't agree with the means of doing so. The path of least resistance? Hardly. I'm staring into the faces of greedy, hungry, belligerent liars who give all the different fucking justifications for why they do what they do. Whereas I? I say what I do with freedom and conviction. My resolve cannot be broken and my mind cannot be swayed. I want it all to tremble and quake, John. To bow before my knees and resign in defeat that the current way of things is horribly broken. It breeds wounds like you and I. How can that be something worth saving?

How is that even quantified as "good"?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Alright, I'm patched up and all that now and I haven't really shared my musings as it relates to Ammunition 11.2's happenings.

Good Morning Class.

Chris Austin, one-half of the FMW Tag Team Champions here. At 11.2, we all received a crash course in what makes someone successful and what doesn't. I was there, albeit slightly wanting to stick it to Jose but I happened to be in the ring with two of FMW's finest. Granted, Skyler looked pretty exceptional out there and Leon was his typical self, but it wasn't enough.

Despite the fact that they had never been as in-sync as they were, despite the fact that I spent a good bit of the match taking all they could dish out, despite the fact I got busted open...I still stand here as a Tag Team Champion. CHAMPION, there's a word you'd never thought you'd hear associated with Chris Austin, huh?

Anyway, since Alex O is off doing whatever it is he does in celebration, which is monkey fucking some random lass he met at a bar or whatever, I'm doing the addressing now.

Skyler, Leon...you impressed me. Skyler you looked as if you had found the fountain of youth, Leon looked like that star in the making. But you lost. Do you know why that is?

Besides Occam's Razor of course?

It is because of something that I learned from Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

The biggest man doesn't always win, the strongest man doesn't always win, the fastest, the more talented...none of these men always win.

But the Smartest? The Coldest? They ALWAYS win. We picked our spots, situations presented themselves and we took advantage with chilling effectiveness. You were as good as you had ever been. But you made a mistake here, an error there and preparation along with common sense allowed these errors and mistakes to be exploited and capitalized on. Tag Teams don't just happen with the flip of a switch, it takes communication, it takes strategy, chemistry. All or none, Caprice and Striker. You didn't have all and thus you left with none.

But at least you are free from one another, you are free from responsibility to one another. After all, I am a man of my word.

I wish you both the best in your futures. But look back on this day somberly. You have given my theories...validation. And in truth, that is greater than anything else you could have done for yourselves.

But it is the WORST thing you could've done for FMW.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

You may be a Champion, but you're still a douchebag.

Carry on.

P.S: Catchphrases went out of fashion years ago.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:08 pm

There has never been a champion in FMW that wasn't a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next