Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Storm183
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
Kaoru
Leon Caprice
Rottata
Lazyking
iDeAndes
Skyler Striker
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Lazyking wrote:
OOC: Great show, I want a rematch.

IC: I want MY rematch!

All I have to say about that Mr. Thorne can be summed up by my main man Justin Moore:

I can kick your ass
I could jack your jaw
Put you flat in the dirt boy
Yeah id have a ball
So go ahead and act tough
Like your John Wayne's son
But things can change fast
I can kick your ass

That being said bring on the rematch....I can leave ya flat on your back busted in half....Just like that soon to be ex wife of yours.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Apathy: And your attempts at conveying a hardened criminal's life is more Tokyo Drift B-Movie subplot than Yojimbo, my rotund friend.

I know enough of the yellow man's tongue to get by. I used to wrassle in Nippon. Which has a tradition of formality, cordiality, and respect. That apparently is lost on someone like you. You speak as though you're someone pretending to be Yakuza and not understanding any of its finer concepts. For starters, Yakuza never say the term. It's forbidden. Taboo. Whereas you name drop it at any given moment for a bit more notoriety and to make a compelling drama for people to fear you. Regardless of Stiker's various moral hang ups (that are admittedly increasing by the day), it is the duty of his subordinate to support him.

He isn't on my franchise, numbnuts. If anything, I should be supporting TyranT - the name-stealing bastard that he is. I simply know what it's like to give someone the world and have them stab you in the back. Do your slanted eyes make you color blind as well as peripherally? Do I need to teach you primary colors? I am on Corruption. Their color is red. Striker is on Distortion. Their color is green. Do you see the difference here or do I need to be more Pokemon than Buddha for you? As about the closest you come to representing your heritage is when you cosplay and fap to Pikachu.

Spare me your half-assed assertions and analytical anecdotes, you blow hard. Save it for when I beat the snot out of you in the Gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Wrong. Each of you are wrong.

Pandering would imply that I have a vested interest in the emotional turmoil surrounding both Mr. Heap and Mr. Uren. Pandering would mean I was sucking up to one of the two Adams as they have been called by those things in my head. I offered Heap a chance to rectify it quickly. Cleanly. Without needless emotion clouding judgment. Something he isn't capable of in his newfound state of freedom. He gave his young pupil everything he has now. An occupation to do what it is that he loves. A six-figure income steady income. Fame. Glory. A world-recognized championship. He gave him companionship.

He gave him an older brother. And because he got chastised for his failure, he reacts predictably as any ordinary human being who can't take constructive criticism acts. He retaliated by means of force.

There is a bond between teacher and student that should never be broken. It is an unspoken one. Like Cain in his envy of Abel, Uren has made his choice out of the simple fact that he believes...no..knows that Heap is expanding his mind in every way. Women are disposable. Children are nothing more than tools to secure one's permanence on this world. If anything, this ungrateful prick deserves death by beheading.

If I am to be his guillotine, I expect compensation.

That'd be a great point if it wasn't fucking stupid.

No, Children are anything but tools. That's just trying way, way too hard to "not care about the human condition". "Tools to secure permanence on this world"? Beyond the raping of prose that presents, because hell anything can sound callous and impersonal if you put it through the meat grinder of "big fucking words". I just excreted the befouled remnants of what was once sustenance. But, putting that aside, that's not what happens when you become a father. Creating a child and being a parent are worlds a part, Skyler chose to be a parent, that makes his choices a responsibility to those children.

If you really don't care about the human condition then none of this means anything to you, of course, but at the same time, why is it that a concept of a teacher means so much to you? Don't you know that a teacher and student is just an imitation of parental relationship, going back to time immemorial? The fact is that it really isn't that fucking special. Hell, the last thing I asked of him, while I was acting as his mentor still and believe him he treated me as a mentor, was to take of his family.

He promised me. I was his friend, his teacher, his confidant. And he broke his word, so don't give me this fucking pseudo-nihilist bullshit. That's not even touching on your beyond asinine label of "mind expansion" for drug addiction. Do you know which neuroreceptors Oxycodone bonds with? Have you seen lab rats starve themselves in order to get a fix?

No, you don't know shit, the truth it's not that you don't care about humanity, it's that it mystifies you because you are a broken model, you're incomplete and you cover that with a superiority complex that is as thin as morning haze.

And Green is a secondary color, jackass.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Do you know what's odd? I've never...literally never used that word here. Ever. Go through some records if you want. You won't find it. But that was an entertaining lie. You should tell it again.

Corruption you say? Oh yes, that's right. There's one on Distortion too. I'm afraid I get my self-proclaimed "wistftul hillbilly savants" mixed up quite frequently, as they're so common. Apologies. Next time I'll remember that you're the less talented one.

You profess to point out my so-called ignorance on Japan and then make a Pikachu masturbation joke? I see. You'll have to be sure to put me in my place during the Gauntlet.

I do so look forward to that.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Apathy: And I'm the hypocrite? I've heard of y'ah, Johnny-boy. Heard that you like to leave your various female dalliances road hard and left wet. Heard that the sauce is your poison of choice. Please. What are you going to tell me? That Skyler doesn't need to go down the same road that you have? There was a time I heard you didn't give a shit about anything in any direction. Now? You've become a preacher trying to crusade against the social ills of the world and preaching from a self-righteous, sanctimonious pulpit based not on penance but on regret and shame.

I am what I am, John. Can't help what tumbles out of my mouth. There's no filter. It just..flows. The reason why I care about that union can simply be re-explained through this; I was once a teacher who was betrayed by his student. And it brought me to where I am now. This path I've forged is one of betrayal. Lies. Deceit. All to fit in with a crowd. All to experience what humanity has to offer. Is that prose? Is that being a nihilist if that's what I've discovered about existence? How is it that I can be perfectly fine and happy doing as I'm doing yet you're the one who has to drag his half-beaten carcass out of retirement to redeem a lost soul?

I have a job. I'm paid to do it. I love to do it. I do so with a dispassionate, irreverent discourse. The relationship is simple that way. No strings attached. Yet you're the one who keeps trying to dredge up the tragedy of your own humanity. And I'm the misanthrope? You're a hopeless bastard seeking meaning vicariously through the actions of someone who doesn't want to follow in your footsteps which proves my point thus. Striker was your self-made effigy. He didn't disrespect you. Harm you intentionally. Turn his back on you even. All he did was make a choice to be different than you. To shed what tied him to the rigors and unnecessary pains of being "only human". He earned his freedom and yet you condemn him to slavery and servitude, cloying to ideals he never cared about and only had forced upon him out of his loyalty to you.

He can't hurt no more. Yet you want to rob from him his joy. His elation. His euphoria.

Fuck you very much, John.

Also - I never said green was a primary or secondary color, hoss. Merely that I needed to teach the Jappo what it was. I conjure I need to be more specific with you folk.

ToastErr wrote:
Do you know what's odd? I've never...literally never used that word here. Ever. Go through some records if you want. You won't find it. But that was an entertaining lie. You should tell it again.

Corruption you say? Oh yes, that's right. There's one on Distortion too. I'm afraid I get my self-proclaimed "wistftul hillbilly savants" mixed up quite frequently, as they're so common. Apologies. Next time I'll remember that you're the less talented one.

You profess to point out my so-called ignorance on Japan and then make a Pikachu masturbation joke? I see. You'll have to be sure to put me in my place during the Gauntlet.

I do so look forward to that.

Quote :
I forgive you.

Good,…

Two hands erupted from beneath to grab Father Kaguro around the throat. He felt his body be flung back against the callous altarpiece behind him, as the front of his throat touched the back. Kaguro’s eyes instantly flooded with the blood of popped capillaries, as he stared into the face of his goliath. The deacons below began to scream, only to be abruptly silenced by pistol whips from their would-be executioners.

…you filthy race-traitor.

Hanayama’s voice came like a hiss.

AAAAAHHHHAAKKK

Kaguro’s legs kicked violently as Kaoru lifted him farther off the ground.

It was people like you who tried to evangelize Japan in exchange for European trading rights. You tried to control us with heaven and hell and absolutes. I am Yakuza. I am Shinto. I have the sword in one hand, and the olive branch in another. And I’ll use both whenever I please to whatever effect I want. There are no such things are your devil and your messiah…

You officially lose talking privileges for this excerpt from FMW 11.1. What? Promos don't count for "here" all of a sudden? You announced the existence of a crime syndicate that has favored secrecy and discretion for over four centuries all the while professing to be some profane god of these concepts.

You're a damn fool, hoss. Sorry 'bout your luck.

Would you like for me to find more instances or are you done looking like a dullard?

Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Sex is disposable. People aren't. What two consenting adults with prophylaxis do is their fucking business and I don't engage with people who I don't know for sure want what I want.

As to my demons? Prove it, prove I'm an alcoholic. Show me an occasion where I chose the bottle over a friend. Here's a secret: I only drink two to three times a week. I don't drive, I don't miss obligations, and most importantly, I don't abdicate my responsibilities willfully for a drink. I'm an adult with self-control.

It's not about my mistakes. It's about being a man, and living up to your word. He gave his word and that means something. Because I don't fucking care what happens to him now. It ain't about saving him, its about cleaning up his fucking mess, and making sure his disease doesn't hurt anyone but himself. Skyler is dead. He died when he chose a pill instead of a person that actually and to this day, for reasons that elude me, cares about him. That's not Skyler, that's just dead man walking around with his skin, defiling his memory. I don't want him to be like me, because he can't anymore. I can't help him, and I don't want to.

The absolute gall and ignorance of that statement on pain is astounding, you accuse me of wanting his servitude, accuse me of keeping him chattel, when it's that orange jar that has him captive. You don't know what it does to you? The need, the hunger. It's not about feeling no pain, or getting rid of a nagging injury it's about just getting normal, getting to the point where you can think about something other than the fix. Every hit decreases potency. He's not escaping from anything but his life, and it ain't long till that's permanent.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Read more than a few lines next time.

I "announced" it to a man who ALREADY knew about it, and was himself a part of it. For a civilian to use the word is offensive, because in their mouth it means "worthless." Hence the "no tattoo" signs in restaurants. For a member to use the word out of context (read: in public) is offensive. It is something we call yourselves in context, from time to time. Though publicly and in ceremonial instances, a different label is preferred.

I repeat, I've never used that word with anyone while here.

You're like a child who can't play tag, but still screams "gotcha" every time he misses.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Apathy: Sounds like needless justification to me, John. Only? Why drink at all? What does alcohol do to the brain? The liver? How are you any more righteous than Striker? What happened to that lady friend you stole from one Peter Saint? Where was your friendship then? Where was your word? Of course, you're going to feed everyone here some kind of cock and bull show to prove you're right but the fact is, John, you're a mirror image to Skyler's plight now.

The only difference is that he accepts his demons and embraces his new identity whereas you run from it, looking for some elusive "happy ending" for all the wrong-doing you've done in your life. You ran your abuelito's cartel. YOU'VE personally supplied the world with these mind altering substances. Or have you forgotten that dark corner of your life? Conveniently left it out to portray yourself in a positive light? For all we know, you're the one who personally supplied these substances to him in order to make him easier for you to control. Yet you'd undoubtedly chalk it up to trying to clean up the mess of Senor Salvador.

You created a monster, John. Congratulations on failing as a parent..again.

Karou. You're an idiot. Seriously. These promos are visible for all the fans of Full Metal Wrestling to see via the wonderful world of the internet. You're using them in a public forum to incite fear; a pedantic tough-guy who overcompensates for his immense girth by using the gang mentality to promote terrorism. There are two paths one could infer from these courses of action. A) you're playacting a role as a member of the Yakuza, besmirching their name in order to get over, hence making you the faker that I outted you as or B) you really are Yakuza, plastering their business dealings for all the world to see when that defeats the purpose of having a secret cabal.

If they are dumb enough to keep you around after all that, they really are worthless and as ass backwards as I estimated them to be.

Subtlety. Learn it. It's a useful tool.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Sounds like needless justification to me, John. Only? Why drink at all? What does alcohol do to the brain? The liver? How are you any more righteous than Striker? What happened to that lady friend you stole from one Peter Saint? Where was your friendship then? Where was your word? Of course, you're going to feed everyone here some kind of cock and bull show to prove you're right but the fact is, John, you're a mirror image to Skyler's plight now.

The only difference is that he accepts his demons and embraces his new identity whereas you run from it, looking for some elusive "happy ending" for all the wrong-doing you've done in your life. You ran your abuelito's cartel. YOU'VE personally supplied the world with these mind altering substances. Or have you forgotten that dark corner of your life? Conveniently left it out to portray yourself in a positive light? For all we know, you're the one who personally supplied these substances to him in order to make him easier for you to control. Yet you'd undoubtedly chalk it up to trying to clean up the mess of Senor Salvador.

You created a monster, John. Congratulations on failing as a parent..again.

Karou. You're an idiot. Seriously. These promos are visible for all the fans of Full Metal Wrestling to see via the wonderful world of the internet. You're using them in a public forum to incite fear; a pedantic tough-guy who overcompensates for his immense girth by using the gang mentality to promote terrorism. There are two paths one could infer from these courses of action. A) you're playacting a role as a member of the Yakuza, besmirching their name in order to get over, hence making you the faker that I outted you as or B) you really are Yakuza, plastering their business dealings for all the world to see when that defeats the purpose of having a secret cabal.

If they are dumb enough to keep you around after all that, they really are worthless and as ass backwards as I estimated them to be.

Subtlety. Learn it. It's a useful tool.

Oh.... Ooooh....

You're a paranoid idiot. Carry on then. You're right Salvador owned Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline. I didn't run the damn thing, I dismantled it. I did many things I'm not proud of under Joaquin de Salvador's care, but I tried to make up for them. But you're right, that doesn't excuse what I did. I live with that guilt, my burden.

Why drink? That's a dumb fucking question. Because I like to. Sometimes a beer, is just a beer
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Yep. Clearly I stick out in this organization. Historically, it lacks any:

Secret organization members (Ethan Black),
Serial killers (Harley Quint),
Kidnappers (Dunn)
Drug abusers (Skyler Striker)
Self-mutilators (Christian Moore)
Exorcists (Drew Michaels).

People have been crucified and lit on fire in the middle of the FMW ring, and you accuse me of not keeping a low profile? Oh, you're so right. This obviously is NOT the perfect hiding place for me because of these "visible" promos. Ever heard of John Bindon? Vitaly Dyomochka? No? I didn't think so.

I'm here because the line between fiction and reality is blurred. I can say it right now and no one knows if it's for entertainment value, even if I myself call them on it. And wouldn't that just be the ideal place to hide a...well...

...tsk.

You'll have to find out for yourself.

OOC:No cigar.
Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by ToastErr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

John Derrick wrote:
It's not about my mistakes. It's about being a man, and living up to your word. He gave his word and that means something. Because I don't fucking care what happens to him now. It ain't about saving him, its about cleaning up his fucking mess, and making sure his disease doesn't hurt anyone but himself. Skyler is dead. He died when he chose a pill instead of a person that actually and to this day, for reasons that elude me, cares about him. That's not Skyler, that's just dead man walking around with his skin, defiling his memory. I don't want him to be like me, because he can't anymore. I can't help him, and I don't want to.

The absolute gall and ignorance of that statement on pain is astounding, you accuse me of wanting his servitude, accuse me of keeping him chattel, when it's that orange jar that has him captive. You don't know what it does to you? The need, the hunger. It's not about feeling no pain, or getting rid of a nagging injury it's about just getting normal, getting to the point where you can think about something other than the fix. Every hit decreases potency. He's not escaping from anything but his life, and it ain't long till that's permanent.

Firstly, Johnny, don't assume I want - or need - ANY help, let alone yours. Your 'healing hands' are the last thing I want in my presence unless they're frantically scrambling to get your shoulders off the mat at Catalyst.

The only thing about you I envy is that you have a World Title reign under your name and I, as of yet, do not. You left this company in total defeat - with your World Championship having escaped your hands and your last recorded result being a big fat L in your Ultimatum II column to yours truly - and now you just waltz right back into the World Title scene when I worked day in and day out to get where I am? I've been fighting everyone to get to where I am now. I've been fighting other potential contenders, trying to change management's mind about me so that they'll consider me, trying to fight off family members and doctors who would rather crush my dreams than see me achieve them, and then lastly trying to burn away those who conspire against me right when I'm at the peak of my game - people like you, Drew and his wanking buddies, and Leon. And yet I'm still standing.

You can debate my philosophies of life all you want, but in the end, it's results that count, and I have no intention of letting you be the one to stop me. I'm putting an end to conspiracy and opposition.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

ToastErr wrote:

Kidnappers (Dunn)

People have been crucified and lit on fire in the middle of the FMW ring, and you accuse me of not keeping a low profile? Oh, you're so right. This obviously is NOT the perfect hiding place for me because of these "visible" promos. Ever heard of John Bindon? Vitaly Dyomochka? No? I didn't think so.

I'm here because the line between fiction and reality is blurred. I can say it right now and no one knows if it's for entertainment value, even if I myself call them on it. And wouldn't that just be the ideal place to hide a...well...

...tsk.

OOC: Close. No cigar.
Razz Razz Razz

Now, why did you have to go and do that?

I am by no means a kidnapper. You, nor a court of Law could prove it, so why bother dragging me into the conversation?

What are you going to do, ask Seth Omega his views? Who is to say he has views? How long have I been shaping his subconscious? You can't know for sure, and he doesn't know at all.

See, if you'd called me a manipulator, I'd have whole heartedly agreed. People can know that about me and still end up performing exactly as I want them to, for example, one Jack Eastwood. A man who has studied me to no end, a man who emulates me. A man whose mental facilities I usurped for a little game with Omega.

But a kidnapper? There's no evidence to suggest that, so why bring me up in your little lovers tiff?

Hell, you may as well call me a serial killer too, based on the past, but there's no hard evidence of that either.

Innocent till proven guilty, you see. So how about this; you keep my name off your tongue if you're just going to accuse me of something as petty as kidnapping, and I won't bring your world crashing down around your head.

Sound fair?

Pfft. Kidnapper. All I do and I'll go down in history as a kidnapper because rotund oriental who didn't have the braincells to rub together to recognise the true depth of my work decides to label me as a kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
John Derrick wrote:

...trying to fight off family members and doctors who would rather crush my dreams than see me achieve them, and then lastly trying to burn away those who conspire against me right when I'm at the peak of my game - people like you, Drew and his wanking buddies, and Leon. And yet I'm still standing.

You can debate my philosophies of life all you want, but in the end, it's results that count, and I have no intention of letting you be the one to stop me. I'm putting an end to conspiracy and opposition.

Do you hear yourself when you talk? Are you aware of how asinine those words are? It's that mentality that means you've already lost, more than you know. You beat me once, but that's not the end of the story.

I don't give a shit about fixing you. You're broken and you want to stay broken because people staring at the wreck of yourself is the only way you know how to feel special, to feel like you matter.

Your ego is only going to make it worse, and if it takes crushing that dream to make sure you don't take your family, the child you gave MY name to, as collateral damage, then this time it ain't just a paranoid delusion of narcotic addiction.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Dunn wrote:

I am by no means a kidnapper. You, nor a court of Law could prove it, so why bother dragging me into the conversation?

What are you going to do, ask Seth Omega his views? Who is to say he has views? How long have I been shaping his subconscious? You can't know for sure, and he doesn't know at all.

See, if you'd called me a manipulator, I'd have whole heartedly agreed. People can know that about me and still end up performing exactly as I want them to, for example, one Jack Eastwood. A man who has studied me to no end, a man who emulates me. A man whose mental facilities I usurped for a little game with Omega.

But a kidnapper? There's no evidence to suggest that, so why bring me up in your little lovers tiff?

Hell, you may as well call me a serial killer too, based on the past, but there's no hard evidence of that either.

Innocent till proven guilty, you see. So how about this; you keep my name off your tongue if you're just going to accuse me of something as petty as kidnapping, and I won't bring your world crashing down around your head.

Sound fair?

Pfft. Kidnapper. All I do and I'll go down in history as a kidnapper because rotund oriental who didn't have the braincells to rub together to recognise the true depth of my work decides to label me as a kidnapper.[/color]

Sensitive, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 pm

ToastErr wrote:

Kidnappers (Dunn)

...tsk.

OOC:No cigar.
Razz Razz Razz

Apathy: You shouldn't be concerned about the law, moron.

Moreso if the Yakuza are going to exact retribution for your sleight. Fail again.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:38 pm

...except I was sent here by them, to do exactly what I'm doing in terms of camouflage. So you're still wrong.

All of your arguments have already been explained away, and you're still putting on airs. How sad.

I shall have to explain it to you more thoroughly at the pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Apathy: ...Which is an open admission of guilt. On air. Oh what tangled webs we weave.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: ...Which is an open admission of guilt. On air. Oh what tangled webs we weave.

ToastErr wrote:

You've already lost that point, remember?

*Sigh*...now you're just boring me.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Dunn wrote:

Sound fair?

Pfft. Kidnapper. All I do and I'll go down in history as a kidnapper because rotund oriental who didn't have the braincells to rub together to recognise the true depth of my work decides to label me as a kidnapper.[/color]

Sensitive, aren't we?

I wouldn't call it sensitive.

I'd call you ignorant, and me frustrated by the fact, in short.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Fact, Matt cried at the end of Cheaper by the Dozen 2. I witnessed it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:16 pm

I believe it.

Regardless, that little rant about burden-of-proof in promotional videos did nothing besides strengthen my argument against Apathy.

Thank you, Dunn.

You may go.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Apathy: And you fail to realize how to do said blurring. It's a delicate balance that relies on implication rather than outright saying. Hate to use your words against you but in the very statement you replayed, you were doing it right. Leaving it open to speculation whether or not your affiliation to the Yakuza was storyline imitating life or life imitating storyline. Hell, for all I knew, you could have been former Yakuza using promotional material and re-accounting factual truths using the said videos to convey your former life in the gang.

It wasn't until you said that you actually are here on their orders using the promotional material as camouflage that you fucked up. It's called plausible deniability. Look it up. Use it well. Or rather stop trying to mince words when you clearly don't know what you're doing, hoss.

Stick to be an imposing figure getting over on promotional material alone. Talkin' to real humans when it ain't scripted by you and yours isn't working to your benefit. Improvisation isn't your strongest suit nor is conveying a sense of natural charisma.

I guess you could call this a "shoot", hoss. Futhermore, you interpreted Dunn's spiel in your own way. He was showing you how to do it right.

So again I ask are you done looking like a dullard?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:11 pm

First, you say that the public availability of the videos is the problem.

Now, you say that it's the phrasing in a trash-talk setting, that matters, and that I'm not being subtle enough in it? That same trash talk that's also used for promotion and publicity?

Could it be that plausible deniability and sensationalism perforates all professional wrestling, thus making it easier to hide in plain sight within a promotion? Could that be the reason why I am here? Or is FMW trash-talk now being monitored by the FBI? The CIA? My family? You make all of your assertions knowing full well none of them will come to pass, all the while grinning as though you've made some biting observation.

*Sigh*...forget it.

I'd tell you to pick an argument and stick to it. But in this case both of them fail.

I'm done here.

You have lost your conversational value.

Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Storm: So after much consideration and deep negotiations with my pathetic excuse of an agent, I have come to the conclusion that Ammunition needs a superstar with pure Wrestling moves and other shit that I really do not want to bore you with at this moment in time.

So basically in a nutshell, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone here on Ammunition to fight me in a bog standard Singles Match.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Lazyking wrote:

All I have to say about that Mr. Thorne can be summed up by my main man Justin Moore:

I can kick your ass
I could jack your jaw
Yeah id have a ball
I can kick your ass

That being said bring on the rematch....I can leave ya flat on your back busted in half....Just like that soon to be ex wife of yours.

How DARE you bring FI into this! You just made a fatal mistake, Osbourne! The next time we meet, you'll end up on a slab at the county morgue!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Apathy: Monitored by the FBI? No. Not anymore at least. Something a little more extensive and globally recognized than the Federal Bureau. But that's irrelevant and not the point.

Promos are often looked at as "outside reality" or "in character". As in staged dramas to get you over rather than an actual occurrence. How you trash talk is in the now. As in living and breathing. As in "yes, I just admitted to mass murder, extortion, and racketeering". Use your common sense, hoss. It's really a simple correlation. Given the proper motivation, any of these external parties could act on your transgressions.

And you aren't done talking to me because I'm going to win the Gold Card Gauntlet. By hook or crook. Which means by any means necessary. Should I have to..alert the authorities to your dealings that you've now openly admitted to doing, I will. It means less competition for me. As I do value you as competition. No one is taking away from your physicality and brutality. Just the validity of who you say you are and what you're about.

The truth - it shall set you free.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 am

Oh, so now it's about "real-time"? Laughable.

Nick Bryson. Burned at the stake. "Real time." No one lifted a finger.

But let's forget about that for a second, shall we?

Yours is a straw man argument, yet you keep pushing it for the sake of your own bloated ego. No matter what it is I'll say, you'll either deny that I'm a member of anything or claim that I've exposed some sort of secret while threatening to call authorities.

But you and I both know you won't. And you know that you'll just keep saying things to be argumentative.

What about Project Apocrita and the murder of a sanatorium inmate, Mr. Apathy? Following your line of reasoning, these videos are seen the world over. Therefore, the fact the fact that you have broadcast it can mean either:

A) It's not real, which means you're using it to get over.

B) It is real, and you should sleep with one eye open knowing you've exposed a conspiracy.

You can retort that you've never spoken about it in the form of "trash-talk" but…oh wait..

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Curious theory. I'd like to introduce you to this woman I know at Blackgate. Y'see, she thinks she's crazy. But can't be diagnosed with anything the doctors can truthfully find in their vast lexicon of medical terms to further befuddle stupid bureaucrats into dumping more tax money into a facility that looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. She claims to suffer from delusions - vivid hallucinations with both visual and auditory feedback. She'll walk down the halls talking to things that aren't there and follow these trends in cycles. Yet there is no history of mental illness in her family's background nor has she had a history of psychotropic drug abuse.

Ah yes...said in “real time.” You can defend yourself by claiming that you never mentioned the "incriminating" aspects of your pseudo-reality verbatim. Murder, for example. Or your "project." That's fine. Neither have I. Yet here you are, saying the name of a tower for the mentally infirm on an island for the criminally insane dedicated to supposed government experiments and black dealings, which you are/were on for a "secret mission."

So who is the one using a "fake" persona to gain influence? You or me?

You are an exceptional peon. I am acquainted with your kind. Blue collar savants masquerading as intelligentsia. It's not an uncommon trope. I'm sure you fancy yourself as a cross between the Terminator and Mark Twain, sprinkling in the word "dullard" into your constant harangues to seem intelligent, before reverting to profanities.

You, Hannibal Frost, John Derrick...all cut from the same cloth. Hayseeds posing as professors. And in that particular triumvirate, you're at the very bottom in terms of relevance. If I were you, I would content myself with doing what I do best; dragging your knuckles and acting like the pugnacious vanilla gorilla that everyone knows you are. You can't portray a rustic genius because your measure of intelligence is volume-of-voice.

So stick to doing your staged little insane-asylum skits, where you berate card-board character doctors with dilettante-level rants about the nature of god and existence, while they soil themselves in the glow of your shallow philosophical insights.

And you can call that a shoot..."hoss."

Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 am

Actually, I have an MD. Jackass.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 am

Lazyking wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Lazyking wrote:

I can kick your ass
I could jack your jaw
Yeah id have a ball
I can kick your ass

How DARE you bring FI into this! You just made a fatal mistake, Osbourne! The next time we meet, you'll end up on a slab at the county morgue!

Ha!! Lemme get my head around this one Skinemax.....I crack on you using your slut of a soon to be ex wife and all you can come up with is the standard i am going to kill you fool lines. It was old when the A Team did it in the 80s and its run through now. Color me scared Skinemax...Oh no wait it was just gas....
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am

All this talk about whats "in" or "outside" reality has convinced me that FMW is all some autistic kid's dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next