Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Leviticastform
Braxton
Ashburn
Antonio_G
CarteristheMaster501
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
RCA
Jeff
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Ammunition 15.2?
Dunn faces off, with GSW, against a rookie
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan King in his first defence as TV champ
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Two hot newcomers face off for a shot in the FMC Tournament
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Leviticus and Leon Caprice battle for a chance at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Harlequin faces Ryu and Doc for his opportunity at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Austin and Abel Steele lock to earn their path to glory
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anwyl and Skyler in a Pandoras Box match to see if the winner choses the tournament shot or the C4 belt
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Anwyl: Hello, Matthew Ashburn... I'm over here, not on Anarchy or Corruption.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: I believe we have similar reasonings Leon.

Coming one step closer to being recognized as one of the best wrestlers in the world.

Proving that we are more then we have been considered in the past.

Making a stand for what we believe in.

Taking the first steps toward a positive change in our careers.

Proving the superiority of our respective company.

Proving that we are better then the other.

Is it any of that? Is it all of that? Is it even some of that?

No, it is none of that at all.

With all due respect Leon, I think you would answer the question the same way if I asked you.

What makes me think I can stop you?

Because I must.

Now ain't those words of confidence and deep belief, I bet they just rolled off the tongue for you. Ability, fame, belief, our careers and our past and even an ego driven point of says we want to be better than everyone. Looks like you covered all the bases there, but yet you still miss the point.

But hey you corrected yourself on a live broadcast, well done on wasting half of your broadcast time, but you are right it's none of that at all! But before I reach you concluding point let me just endulge you with what you were searching for.

What truly fuels me, what allows me to wake up every morning and know that I can survive in this broken world... Family.

An aquaintance of mine once said to me "Home is where the heart is" and it's a motto i've stuck with since. That no matter how much a man can try to pin me to the canvas or how much people will try to tear me down with their splattered words, if he cannot find my heart, if he can't find the one thing i care about, then how is he meant to get my attention.

So as you cheesily finished your bi-polared statement with the words "because I must" I ask you to reconsider. Unless you have a personal vendetta against me, or seek to use this moment as a moment to surrender then it's not because you must stop me...

It's because you want to. And that is the continual snake through all your words. Not the gratifying and holy words of because you MUST, but because you can gain something from this. The toxic sin of self-gratification over selfless behaviour.

So please Leviticus, don't try to make us seem like one of the same. Don't attempt to understand my situations or my history, just focus on your own circumstances and try to solve the riddles of your own words.

Why must you beat me?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Anwyl wrote:

So stop looking over the border for someone who isn't your immediate concern. You take your eyes off the prize and you've already lost.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Leon I bet you read the Bible. A LOT.

Only a god bothering bull shit artist could say so much, sounding so self righteous and completely miss the point that everything you are saying is as see through as The Emperor's New clothes.

It doesn't matter what drives a man you stuck up son of a bitch.

For you it's family. Great.

That's a noble motivator. Doesn't make it better than any other mind, but charmingly noble and quite quaint nonetheless.

I've seen men fight to with all they have for things as arbitrary as a girl they just both met, or a prize they covet. I've seen men fight for an ideal. I'm sure a pompous little cock eater like you can understand that motivator. But more than anything I have seen men fight for their pride. It is as great a motivator as any, including your precious "family" Leon.

In fact it is not a great strecth to make the argument that your slef righteous need to win for your family is a just a perverted sense of pride in and of itself.

Regardless, in the end it doesn't really matter a brass razzoo what your go dammed motivation is as long as you believe in it. That is why I have floundered since I lost the only true motivator I had. I'm still searching for something to believe in.

I admire you for having found yours Leon, but don't think for a second that makes you more special than anyone else. In the end you're just another stuck up, self righteous piece of shit who believes he has a divine right to be better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Leon I bet you read the Bible. A LOT.

Only a god bothering bull shit artist could say so much, sounding so self righteous and completely miss the point that everything you are saying is as see through as The Emperor's New clothes.

It doesn't matter what drives a man you stuck up son of a bitch.

For you it's family. Great.

That's a noble motivator. Doesn't make it better than any other mind, but charmingly noble and quite quaint nonetheless.

I've seen men fight to with all they have for things as arbitrary as a girl they just both met, or a prize they covet. I've seen men fight for an ideal. I'm sure a pompous little cock eater like you can understand that motivator. But more than anything I have seen men fight for their pride. It is as great a motivator as any, including your precious "family" Leon.

In fact it is not a great strecth to make the argument that your slef righteous need to win for your family is a just a perverted sense of pride in and of itself.

Regardless, in the end it doesn't really matter a brass razzoo what your go dammed motivation is as long as you believe in it. That is why I have floundered since I lost the only true motivator I had. I'm still searching for something to believe in.

I admire you for having found yours Leon, but don't think for a second that makes you more special than anyone else. In the end you're just another stuck up, self righteous piece of shit who believes he has a divine right to be better than everyone else.

I love the continual sense of judgement you cast on every paragraph you spit out. Almost like you see the stem of a man and want to find a new way to call him average. Well rather than tearing down what you believe to be the motivation behind my participation, maybe take the time to do your research.

Do you know anything about my family? What state my wife and child are in?

Do you know anything about my faith? The fact that "God" has been obsolete to me for the past year.

Do you know anything about me at all? Heck we haven't even squared off in the ring yet.

You're out of line and completely irrelevant in stepping out to say what you believe that everyone wants to hear. Sure we all suck and have done stupid things, but that doesn't mean you have to be the 6 yr old girl who whinges about how bad people are or how someone has done something wrong, so find your battle elsewhere, because this isn't it.

And it amuses me how willingly you threw yourself to ramble on like that, and still missed the essence of why I even spoke up. It wasn't to proclaim my family as my driving force, it was to give weight to the fact that "home is where the heart is", that within that quote directly it gives the uncomplicated sense of what I'm all about. It's not to ramble about my family but to say that I remain fixed to them, and through that find the peace to persist further than before, or many complicated, volatile senarios that others are facing.

Oh and do you want some wise words for all the dribble you spat at me... turn around and prep yourself to face Austin, because you're just wasting everyone's time in trying to bridge matches and attempt to "purge the righteousness out of me". Thats what you're all about right?

Eh don't bother replying, I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 pm

The only thing his preparation can do is help him fend off his inevitable defeat at my hands, so long as I am at the level I need to be.

This just in: I am. So really, he can prep all he likes. It won't save him from a decisive loss.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

So stop looking over the border for someone who isn't your immediate concern. You take your eyes off the prize and you've already lost.

Anwyl: BAHAHA... I remember the last guy who told me that! Alex O'Rion as I recall he never grasped a win over myself. I know two things you'll never achieve when I am around, a singles win over myself, or a championship reign while I'm still around.

Do you even know what you are doing? You are taking away from the hard work every rookie has put in, we have toiled and worked so hard in a year until to be pushed out of our spots my returning 'superstar'.

WE THE ROOKIES ARE THE FUTURE! WE ARE HERE NIGHT AND DAY WORKING TO PUT OUR FOOT IN THE DOOR!

You come back and talk your way into main event spots! I can't wait to destroy pricks like you!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:40 am

Anwyl wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Anwyl: BAHAHA... I remember the last guy who told me that! Alex O'Rion as I recall he never grasped a win over myself. I know two things you'll never achieve when I am around, a singles win over myself, or a championship reign while I'm still around.

Do you even know what you are doing? You are taking away from the hard work every rookie has put in, we have toiled and worked so hard in a year until to be pushed out of our spots my returning 'superstar'.

WE THE ROOKIES ARE THE FUTURE! WE ARE HERE NIGHT AND DAY WORKING TO PUT OUR FOOT IN THE DOOR!

You come back and talk your way into main event spots! I can't wait to destroy pricks like you!

I didn't talk my way into anything. I proved I deserved this spot because I won my match at 15.1, which is more than I can say for you.

I'm not here to play mind games, or to play any sort of deceitful tricks. I came back to Full Metal Wrestling because I love wrestling. I want a good match with you, to push you to your limits and find out what you're capable of. Don't misread my previous advice as a taunt - it's legit advice. I don't want to walk away with a victory I earned ony because you were too busy thinking about your next match.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
I didn't talk my way into anything. I proved I deserved this spot because I won my match at 15.1, which is more than I can say for you.

I'm not here to play mind games, or to play any sort of deceitful tricks. I came back to Full Metal Wrestling because I love wrestling. I want a good match with you, to push you to your limits and find out what you're capable of. Don't misread my previous advice as a taunt - it's legit advice. I don't want to walk away with a victory I earned ony because you were too busy thinking about your next match.

How did you get that main event match at 15.1? Why wasn't Christian Parkes, JoKing or Inferno in there, three guys more deserving of anything in FMW than you are.

Why isn't FMW showcasing two superstar deserving of their place? Instead they have you in the main event!

FMW is have problems because of our lack of credible rookies. I'm trying to make it easier for next guys, give them opportunities instead of floating around the opening spot!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 am

King: Damn it Anwyl, stop saying things that I have to agree with.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

Leon, Leon, Leon.

Firstly,

You really need to open your ears and hear what people are saying before you go of on a crusade. I never mentioned you being a pious piece of shit right now. I said I bet you read the Bible a lot. Is that true Leon? Have you read the Bible a lot?

The point was the crap you were spewing out sounded a shit ton like the self righteous rhetoric that particular book is filled with.

So yeh I know more about you than you seem to comprehend. I know about your struggles with your god and I know all about your precious family. We may not have faced off in a match but I've kept an eye on you Leon. It's something I picked up from one of my teachers.

Secondly,

No I don't give a flying fuck about "purging the self righteousness" from you Leon. In fact I care little about you at all other than as potential competitor. What does get me a little bit cross is having to be subjected to the allmighty bulshit that you and soooooo many others here seem to think anyone else actually gives a flying fuck about.

So it would seem like you are the one who has no idea what I am about Leon. I don't really care and truth is I've only figured it out myself in the last few weeks so how could you know.... oh that's right... you know everything.

Thirdly,

Whether or not you care about my response has little to do with anything. But i like your attempt at "I'll rant now and then tell you to shut up so I look smart". It's so infantile that it's cute.

RCA wrote:
This just in: I am. So really, he can prep all he likes. It won't save him from a decisive loss.

This Just In: Talking in headlines makes you sound really lame.

......Wait.

Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 am

Jonathon King wrote:

Anwyl: I doubted you, I didn't think you would do anything considerable in FMW! Well you have proved me wrong, you have proved everyone wrong. You, I are the new breed, fresh and ready to roll. We'll be here in years to come carrying this company! The business needs to be built around us!

FMW is nothing without US! We are the future champions! We are the men who will have our names on the marquee, our pictures on the magazines, on the collector cups.

We will own this place!

WE ARE THE FUTURE!

I AM THE FUTURE!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:37 am

Abel Steele wrote:

This Just In: Talking in headlines makes you sound really lame.

......Wait.

Considering that by most accounts I sound rather droning, emotionless and robotic... I don't think that what my voice sounds like really matters.

That's the last thing on my mind really.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:47 am

Anwyl wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

Anwyl: I doubted you, I didn't think you would do anything considerable in FMW! Well you have proved me wrong, you have proved everyone wrong. You, I are the new breed, fresh and ready to roll. We'll be here in years to come carrying this company! The business needs to be built around us!

FMW is nothing without US! We are the future champions! We are the men who will have our names on the marquee, our pictures on the magazines, on the collector cups.

We will own this place!

WE ARE THE FUTURE!

I AM THE FUTURE!

Lies. Empty and clichéd ones, at that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 am

Anwyl wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

How did you get that main event match at 15.1? Why wasn't Christian Parkes, JoKing or Inferno in there, three guys more deserving of anything in FMW than you are.

Why isn't FMW showcasing two superstar deserving of their place? Instead they have you in the main event!

FMW is have problems because of our lack of credible rookies. I'm trying to make it easier for next guys, give them opportunities instead of floating around the opening spot!

They are showing two superstars deserving of their place. I paid my dues back in my first stint, fighting against Original Sin. I could ask right here where you were back during the biggest conflict this company has ever seen, but that would be stupid - it was circumstance that chose when you were born and what choices you made to get to FMW right now.

Similarly, it's circumstance that sees me able to come back and do what I love doing again. I'm fortunate to have fans that still support me and want to see me wrestle. You want to know why I was booked in a main event in my first show back? Talk to management. I don't book matches. But I can save you some time by wagering that they put me there because it makes them a few bucks. That's the way this business works, sadly.

I'd have been just as happy anywhere on the card. You don't seem to understand that I'm not here to hog the spotlight. I'm here because I want to wrestle.

You want to make it easier for the new generation to make their mark? Then show me. Beat me in that ring and show me that you've got talent to match your talk. Show me that you're a representative of the new breed and that you have what it takes. I want to wrestle, and you want to prove yourself. That should be enough of a reason for you to give it your all.

My advice is only advice. You can take it or leave it, it's your call.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 am

Sorry, David. Didn't realize Eastwood was OOC - my reply was entirely IC, and no offence meant to FMW, as it's probably the best fed I've been around.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 am

Relax, I'm just messing with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 am

Aha okay mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:59 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
They are showing two superstars deserving of their place. I paid my dues back in my first stint, fighting against Original Sin. I could ask right here where you were back during the biggest conflict this company has ever seen, but that would be stupid - it was circumstance that chose when you were born and what choices you made to get to FMW right now.

Similarly, it's circumstance that sees me able to come back and do what I love doing again. I'm fortunate to have fans that still support me and want to see me wrestle. You want to know why I was booked in a main event in my first show back? Talk to management. I don't book matches. But I can save you some time by wagering that they put me there because it makes them a few bucks. That's the way this business works, sadly.

I'd have been just as happy anywhere on the card. You don't seem to understand that I'm not here to hog the spotlight. I'm here because I want to wrestle.

You want to make it easier for the new generation to make their mark? Then show me. Beat me in that ring and show me that you've got talent to match your talk. Show me that you're a representative of the new breed and that you have what it takes. I want to wrestle, and you want to prove yourself. That should be enough of a reason for you to give it your all.

My advice is only advice. You can take it or leave it, it's your call.

Anwyl: I hereby declare that at Ammunition fifteen point two, that I will defeat Skyler Striker. I will roll on and claim my prize as a demonstration to the new breed of Full Metal Wrestlers that we can achieve greatness if you follow my lead, by following in my footsteps.

Your moment is ahead, seize it! Grab it with two hands and hold on for dear life.

I will prove why I am the Future!

Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 am

Anwyl wrote:

Yeah?

You're an irritant and I hope you get hit by a bus when next leaving the arena. You scream "I'M THE FUTURE" so much, it's almost like you're trying to convince yourself. A few days ago, you claimed you were going to make it on your own, and yet now you're trying to start a rookie movement based around that timeless cause of "WE'RE BEING HELD DOWN BY THE VETERANS."

Sigh

Neither you, nor King, are being held down. That someone as mediocre as yourself is in the main event of Ammunition means the FMW talent pool is now shallower than my stance on women. Last year's rookie class would have stomped you into the ground. That fat fuck from Japan would have eaten you alive. David GS has already proven you're vastly inferior to him and so have I.

Quit being the little bitch you always are and appreciate you're being given chances your talent doesn't justify. If you somehow defeat Skyler, it will be because he phoned it in and hoped for the best. How do I know this? Skyler has defeated the likes of Frost, RAMPAGE! and TyranT. You've only defeated... well... who? I can't even name anyone of note.

You're not the future, you're a glaring example of FMW desperately trying to make a star. Pity they chose a sub-par clown with an inferiority complex. Some of the all-time greats have recently departed and now imbeciles like you have to be forced into the spotlight post-haste. Face facts.

Last edited by Ashburn on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 am

Ashburn wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Yeah?

You're an irritant and I hope you get hit by a bus when leaving the arena. You scream "I'M THE FUTURE" so much, it's almost like you're trying to convince yourself. A few days ago, you claimed you were going to make it on your own, and yet now you're trying to start a rookie movement based around that timeless cause of "WE'RE BEING HELD DOWN BY THE VETERANS."

Sigh

Neither you, nor King, are being held down. That someone as mediocre like yourself is in the main event of Ammunition means the FMW talent pool is now shallower than my stance on women. Last year's rookie class would have stomped you into the ground. That fat fuck from Japan would have eaten you alive. David GS has already proven you're vastly inferior to him and so have I.

Quit being the little bitch you always are and appreciate you're being given chances your talent doesn't justify. If you somehow defeat Skyler, it will be because he phoned it in and hoped for the best. How do I know this? Skyler has defeated the likes of Frost, RAMPAGE! and TyranT. You've only defeated... well... who? I can't even name anyone of note.

You're not the future, you're a glaring example of FMW desperately trying to make a star. Pity they chose a sub-par clown with an inferiority complex. Some of the all-time greats have recently departed and now imbeciles like you have to be forced into the spotlight post-haste. Face facts.

Anwyl: Oh how great of you to come and visit me over at Ammunition.

I already know I am the future of this business, no need to convince myself I am just making sure you all know, that you all remember. There is nothing wrong with gaining a few allies along the way, this was not meant to be a movement, just a justification of everything I say. A few like minded individuals to agree with me. You have your head so far up Nick Bryson's ass you don't even feel the struggle that the rest of these debutantes are feeling.

I'm showing the the way of how to get noticed to get opportunities. If you scream and shout enough you get what you want, thats how I roll. But Anwyl you're not deserving of these chances! BULL-FUCKING-SHIT I'M NOT! I had been here a six months, watching Matt Ashburn... ASHBURN THIS... ASHBURN THAT! All of a sudden I take the spotlight, you're playing second fiddle to Marky Mark with YNG, HA! I have my streak running, I am killing O'Rion. The last six months have been about me, and everyone seemed to love it! What have you done in the last few months Ashburn?

Do you know what I will do before your pal, David GS? Have a C-4 Championship reign! HA! Wasn't that what he was looking for for a good six months ago. It's funny how I could have just a little more prestigious silverware than the two blokes you mentioned. Or maybe I will be running for the FMC, wouldn't that be a kick in the guts for you Ashburn! Either way I've got this match in the bag!

Just make sure you tune in to Ammunition. You'll see me do something brilliant, something amazing. Walk out maybe a new champion!
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Oh how great of you to come and visit me over at Ammunition.

I already know I am the future of this business, no need to convince myself I am just making sure you all know, that you all remember. There is nothing wrong with gaining a few allies along the way, this was not meant to be a movement, just a justification of everything I say. A few like minded individuals to agree with me. You have your head so far up Nick Bryson's ass you don't even feel the struggle that the rest of these debutantes are feeling.

I'm showing the the way of how to get noticed to get opportunities. If you scream and shout enough you get what you want, thats how I roll. But Anwyl you're not deserving of these chances! BULL-FUCKING-SHIT I'M NOT! I had been here a six months, watching Matt Ashburn... ASHBURN THIS... ASHBURN THAT! All of a sudden I take the spotlight, you're playing second fiddle to Marky Mark with YNG, HA! I have my streak running, I am killing O'Rion. The last six months have been about me, and everyone seemed to love it! What have you done in the last few months Ashburn?

Do you know what I will do before your pal, David GS? Have a C-4 Championship reign! HA! Wasn't that what he was looking for for a good six months ago. It's funny how I could have just a little more prestigious silverware than the two blokes you mentioned. Or maybe I will be running for the FMC, wouldn't that be a kick in the guts for you Ashburn! Either way I've got this match in the bag!

Just make sure you tune in to Ammunition. You'll see me do something brilliant, something amazing. Walk out maybe a new champion!

What struggle? Somehow, you're in the main event of Ammunition with a title shot. Meanwhile, Jonathan King has just been literally handed the Television Championship despite a pathetic record of 1-6. Even a walking joke like Sharkboy is in line for some gold. Rookies have never had it easier.

So basically, you're a spoiled little brat; you shout and scream to get your own way. Claims that the last six months have been about you are little more than your usual baseless self-promotion. You've been killing Alex O'Rion, eh? No real achievement when the man is a shadow of his former self. His recent performances suggest he might as well not even be here...

You brag about your potential to win titles as if I give a fuck. I gave mine away to Marky Mark, remember? I couldn't care less about championships and legacies. They don't always prove you can fight; the only time you can win a match is when your opponent half-asses.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: I hereby declare that at Ammunition fifteen point two, that I will defeat Skyler Striker. I will roll on and claim my prize as a demonstration to the new breed of Full Metal Wrestlers that we can achieve greatness if you follow my lead, by following in my footsteps.

Your moment is ahead, seize it! Grab it with two hands and hold on for dear life.

I will prove why I am the Future!

'If you follow my lead, by following in my footsteps'.

Messiah complex much?

Look, I've played nice for the most part. I've given you a chance to listen. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

I'm quoting Baz Luhrman here because it's an apt lyric. I have been you. I've been that kid, desperate to make his mark, to prove he's worth something and that his choices in life so far have been for more than naught. And then I got shaken into reality - life can suck. It can equally be great, but it can suck, and it will. You don't want to waste these young years making a big fuss when in years to come you'll realise that all you were doing was making noise instead of making an impact.

Something about you bugs me. I'm sure there's potential - maybe deep down - but at the moment I'm seeing an immature brat who needs a good kick to the gut to wake him from his dreams of pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Whitt: Anvil yells quite a bit. "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing", or something like that, no? Please, you're around adults, try to act more mature than a petulant child, please, before someone turns your ribs into a fine powder. I for one certainly wouldn't hesitate in volunteering to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 pm

I understand you are intentionally getting his name wrong (obviously), but try to find something else to call him besides "Anvil"... that name is associated with a couple of championships of the tag team variety and thus is something that Anywl has yet to reach.

Speaking of that, what the hell happened to you? You had promise.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Whitt: What the hell DID happen to me? Ah, what an interesting question. I can honestly say that I simply do not know. Maybe I was too caught up in having the GSW world handed to me. Maybe I wasn't ready and was too immature. Hell, maybe I simply wasn't as good as I claimed to be.

But I can assure you, Mr. Austin, that the me you watched before is not the me you see before you now. There is no youthful exuberance, no real grandiosity of being "Truly Talented."

There is only the desire to prove the worth of myself and GSW.

And to hurt.

Oh, yes, and to hurt.

As far as Anvil goes, hm, maybe you're right. I may have to find something a tad more degrading than the nickname of a Neidhart to call him.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Well good. But know this, it takes more than talent. I may be the best pure athlete in this federation but I was not born to wrestle. I put the time in and thus created a machine.

Well-oiled at that. But I do look forward to your exploits.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Whitt: Oh, trust me, I know. Kinda learned the hard way about that, as I'm sure you witnessed. Can't allow that to keep happening, though; J-Dot kinda frowns upon it, as expected. I've got a particular drive right now that even you might envy.

Without the effort, I had potential but lacked an edge and consistency. Can't say that about myself right now. Haven't had the real opportunity to back up that statement, but when I do, heh, I'm bound to surprise all of y'all who know me only by that first run.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Funny.

You think your drive makes me envious.

You must not know who I am, Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 am

Whitt: Um, ah, that was kind of the point, Austin. It was supposed to be a reference to your insane drive. And that my recent drive is supposed to, ya know, even exceed that

Come now, teach, don't make me explain that simple stuff to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next