Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Leviticastform
Braxton
Ashburn
Antonio_G
CarteristheMaster501
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
RCA
Jeff
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Ammunition 15.2?
Dunn faces off, with GSW, against a rookie
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan King in his first defence as TV champ
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Two hot newcomers face off for a shot in the FMC Tournament
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap6%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Leviticus and Leon Caprice battle for a chance at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap25%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Harlequin faces Ryu and Doc for his opportunity at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Austin and Abel Steele lock to earn their path to glory
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anwyl and Skyler in a Pandoras Box match to see if the winner choses the tournament shot or the C4 belt
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap43%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 pm

I have to risk it
Alone it keeps me safe in my home
I have to use it
To keep me satisfied till Im gone
Dont regret the rules I broke
When I die, bury me in smoke
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 am

It has been said that going home

Is something one can’t do;

For all that is remembered

Has been changed to something new.

But there are things that never change

In each and every town

Like memories that rush your heart

That will never let you down.

People tear away buildings,

Adding parking lots in their place;

But no one can take your childhood dreams

And erase them from reminisced space.

One’s hometown is never remote

No matter how far you roam,

All one needs do is to close their eyes

To walk again the streets of home.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Crusoe: So, oi got three matches to manage, eh? FMW puttin' these GSDub boys to work! An' if oi hafta, oi'll prove GSDub is home to tha best wrestlers AND managers in the world of pro wrestlin'!

Whitt: That's all lovely and wonderful, but it's now been two shows that FMW will be missing its True Talent. I grow impatient. Telling off the Celt is fun and all, but without a match, I fear I may grow...rusty, so to speak. Which, of course, is what FMW will want. I'm on to you, management, and if I don't get a match soon, you will feel the curse of Yig brought down upon one of your peons.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:33 pm

OOC: Promo up. I want feedback, but only if you want to give feedback.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

King: My first defense of my shiny new belt, and I'm up against some class-less British wanna-be thug. This is more than just a match, this is a class war, and high class always wins.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I should probably take offense to that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:32 pm

King: You probably should, but please do so quietly and somewhere far away. You're contaminating the area with your presence.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Look, I needed a piss and the toilets were being cleaned, it's not my fault your bag was open in your dressing room alright?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 am

King: I don't even know how to react to that? Was it supposed to be funny? If it was, then you have failed miserably at yet another facet of your pathetic life. If it wasn't, then some wrestler is going to be very mad at you, since I'd never demean myself to touch these locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:51 am

It was a reference to 'contaminating the area'; quite ironic when you're fucking up my FMW with your 'we are wrestling' diatribe. You've never won a title in an actual match, your top star phones it in most of the time and the rest of your idiotic clan have either flaked off or just left.

Fact is, Jon, I'm every bit of a man as you are and so much more. You swan around this fed like you're cock of the class because you were gifted with a title... after you lost a match. Nice work there, champ. I took it to the Silver Pistols, took their titles and took their careers. What have you done? Fuck all.

You know, it's funny, you claim to be a man of class and values, but all I see is a self-absorbed prick with more money than sense. What's even funnier is that I probably get more money per annum than you do; I just spend it on drugs and charity, and the rest I squander. You probably bathe in it.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 am

King: What you obviously don't understand, wait. Nevermind, that is far too open-ended a statement. How's this, what I am having difficulty explaining to you people is that I simply do not care. I spend more money on my car than you've made in your entire life, and given more to charities than most people could imagine possessing. I lost match after match after match after match, and yet, at the end of the day, I have something you don't. A title. I've been a miserable failure in FMW, but now I'm officially a top name. Did I win the title in a match? No. Did I win the title fairly? No. Did I win the title? Debatable. Do I have the title? Yes, and that's the only thing that matters. As for me being a 'Self-absorbed prick with more money than sense", I'd be hard pressed to argue. On the other hand, I do have a LOT of money.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:12 am

No.

PX is a top name.

War Machine is a top name.

O'Rion is a top name - yes, I went there.

You are nothing. When you defend that belt successfully, then maybe. Maybe. But until then, I'd suggest you stop running your mouth and sit the fuck down before me and my boys knock you out. Kay? Kay.

Post-script; tell Matt I still need a word with him.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 am

Anwyl rocks back into his chair, the young man who is usually out-spoken stays quiet. He observes the argument rotating around him.
Anwyl...

He goes to throw a few words at his usual trash talking foes, but he lets Johnathan King and Jack Eastwood continue to run their mouths.

He laughs at the one liners and the reality of what Eastwood is saying, but can't hold it any longer as J. King pretends like his the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Easty wrote:
No.

PX is a top name.

You are nothing. When you defend that belt successfully, then maybe. Maybe. But until then, I'd suggest you stop running your mouth and sit the fuck down before me and my boys knock you out. Kay? Kay.

King: Okay, I can see this isn't getting through to you. Not that I'm surprised, but a bit disappointed. Let's try this again. Fact: Jonathon King is holding an FMW Championship. Fact: There are 7 number of champions in FMW. Fact: Champions are a step above the competition. Take these three facts, and there is only one conclusion a logical person can come to. Jonathon King is one of the top 7 stars in FMW. However, as a nod of respect towards people who deserve championships but do not have them, like Chris Austin, I will acknowledge that I'm closer to the top 10-15. As for you.... uh.... Eastwood! That's it. You and your 'Pack' combined don't have what it takes to knock off a champion, so if you want to try and knock me out, then all I have to say is this. Bring it, bitch.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Haha. Jonathon, shut up. You talk about class, but you don't personify class. Tell me, have you ever been so close to defeating a FMW Legend? No. Instead you beat a few jobbers to win the title, and in reality you were just keeping this belt warm for me anyway. Laters.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Whitt: No one has any clue who you are, mister...uh...Xiemliez? Sam Carter? BitchTits? Something. I dunno. It's hard to make a case that King there is "keeping the belt warm for you" if no one on the face of the planet can identify who you are. So sorry, try another line of thinking that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Easty wrote:
No.

PX is a top name.

King: Okay, I can see this isn't getting through to you. Not that I'm surprised, but a bit disappointed. Let's try this again. Fact: Jonathon King is holding an FMW Championship. Fact: There are 7 number of champions in FMW. Fact: Champions are a step above the competition. Take these three facts, and there is only one conclusion a logical person can come to. Jonathon King is one of the top 7 stars in FMW. However, as a nod of respect towards people who deserve championships but do not have them, like Chris Austin, I will acknowledge that I'm closer to the top 10-15. As for you.... uh.... Eastwood! That's it. You and your 'Pack' combined don't have what it takes to knock off a champion, so if you want to try and knock me out, then all I have to say is this. Bring it, bitch.

Famous last words, Jon.

Plus, here's the key issue; you're using logic to try and reason with a deceased drug addict. Fantabulous. You don't think me and my boys can do this?

Just watch.

And you never said you'd tell Mortus - I mean, Matt... I want a word.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 pm

King: That's because I'm no messenger boy for drug-addled lunatics. Although, I'll admit that it's refreshing to see someone who admits to their faults. I look forward to seeing what you and your 'boys' can do. Whitt, calm down. I expected this level of idiocy and blithering of the usual rhetoric. You see, this shining example of mediocrity you see before you is none other than the challenger for my title, Dazz Andrews. As you can see, he's attempting to prove his superiority by holding his loss up as proof of worth. What he fails to understand is that while he did have an impressive showing against Drew, he's little more than a glorified enhancement talent, fed to Michaels so that he could come back with a bang. Now he's being fed to me to extend my reign with this belt. I must say, it's refreshing being on the other side of this equation.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 am

Honesty in all things, Jon; you should try it sometime.

If you want to see exactly what we can do, come backstage at Corruption. We'll be waiting.

And bring Matt, jesus, is it that hard to ask him?
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: No one has any clue who you are, mister...uh...Xiemliez? Sam Carter? BitchTits? Something. I dunno. It's hard to make a case that King there is "keeping the belt warm for you" if no one on the face of the planet can identify who you are. So sorry, try another line of thinking that makes sense.

OOC: Funny. Can hardly breath for laughing.

Erm, what? I hardly know what you're talking about. Not only am I not any of these, I don't know who they are. I am Dazz Andrews. And you are?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Easty wrote:
Honesty in all things, Jon; you should try it sometime.

If you want to see exactly what we can do, come backstage at Corruption. We'll be waiting.

And bring Matt, jesus, is it that hard to ask him?

King: Honesty is over-rated, manipulation is where it's at. As for Corruption, I'll be there. I might even bring some friends, I'm sure you plan on doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 pm

The thing is, Jon, an honest man can never be found to be lying... manipulators on the other hand will always be found out.

And of course I'll bring friends, euhhh. We have a match.

'Euhhh' is a sarcastic as shit noise, for the reference.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Antonio Grimelli walks laboriously toward a seemingly abandoned Ammunition production camera. With his expression blank his face moves close to the lens, he then shows a toothy grin before opening his mouth to reveal nothing but emptiness. Next he holds up a piece of paper -

Quote :
The Elephant Gun has arrived.

The paper is held up long enough for anyone that's viewing the camera stream to read, as it's lowered the expressionless face of Antonio is revealed once more. His mouth curls into a smile and he gives the camera a wink before the picture goes blank.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 am

Anwyl: I dont in no way endorse "ultra-violent" that's why you don't see me over at Corruption running my mouth. I don't pick fights with the lesser two brands and if someone from Corruption wants to take me on they come to Ammunition and find me.

My publicist pointed out that Matty Ashburn is trying to get me to arc up and bite back at his words! He can have Rookie of the Year I know I am better.

I have my eyes set on the only thing I want, it's in my grasp. In the end the future is what counts, I am making it on my own, I don't need a foot up from Nick Bryson.

In the end I will reap the reward!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: I dont in no way endorse "ultra-violent" that's why you don't see me over at Corruption running my mouth. I don't pick fights with the lesser two brands and if someone from Corruption wants to take me on they come to Ammunition and find me.

My publicist pointed out that Matty Ashburn is trying to get me to arc up and bite back at his words! He can have Rookie of the Year I know I am better.

I have my eyes set on the only thing I want, it's in my grasp. In the end the future is what counts, I am making it on my own, I don't need a foot up from Nick Bryson.

In the end I will reap the reward!

Your "publicist" is your mother, right?
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 pm

What a shame King, your dad died. Hope your not going to use that as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 pm

There is no excuse if you show up to work in spite of it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Why's everybody's dad got to be dead? It's not like we're all Tim Drake here, for fuck's sake.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm

King: Oh Jack, why don't we get to be Bruce Wayne? I mean, Drake is cool and all, but Batman is where it's at. Besides, it's not like he died tragically, he's old. Big whup. Maybe now I can actually focus on my career instead of having that old bastard criticize me at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Sage: My sister and I just thought we'd pop over and check out the man talent over here.

Santana: I have to say, we're not very impressed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next