Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Leviticastform
Braxton
Ashburn
Antonio_G
CarteristheMaster501
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
RCA
Jeff
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

What are you most excited for on Ammunition 15.2?
Dunn faces off, with GSW, against a rookie
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan King in his first defence as TV champ
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Two hot newcomers face off for a shot in the FMC Tournament
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap6%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Leviticus and Leon Caprice battle for a chance at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Harlequin faces Ryu and Doc for his opportunity at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Austin and Abel Steele lock to earn their path to glory
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anwyl and Skyler in a Pandoras Box match to see if the winner choses the tournament shot or the C4 belt
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap43%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:36 pm

I refer you to what I said during Ammunition 15.1:

RCA at AMM 15.1 TT thread wrote:

I told these people months ago that I had a point to prove at your expense. Regardless of whatever it is that has these people befuddled, you are still seen as the flag-bearer, the standard of excellence. I may not have won at Death Row, but considering I wasn't involved in the decision, no one will remember that so long as I kick your ass again.

And I'm going to do it.

If it's a contract you're bitching about, no matter. I WILL PAY YOU MYSELF in order for you to show up to your execution. I said I would defeat you again, and I said I would prove once and for all that I am better than you. And I'll be damned if your little tiff with Deveraux takes that away from me.

If I am willing to pay you out of pocket myself to defeat you, then what makes you think I wouldn't have faced you at any point, at any place? I tell you what...

Find a ring, find a ref, or not if you want to go Last Man Standing or whatever. If you want we can go to LPW and do this, I know you're a legend there too. Give me the address and I will show up, and I WILL beat you.
Back to top Go down

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6