Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Leviticastform
Braxton
Ashburn
Antonio_G
CarteristheMaster501
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
RCA
Jeff
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Ammunition 15.2?
Dunn faces off, with GSW, against a rookie
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan King in his first defence as TV champ
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Two hot newcomers face off for a shot in the FMC Tournament
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Leviticus and Leon Caprice battle for a chance at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Harlequin faces Ryu and Doc for his opportunity at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Austin and Abel Steele lock to earn their path to glory
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anwyl and Skyler in a Pandoras Box match to see if the winner choses the tournament shot or the C4 belt
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap43%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 pm

You can refer to whatever one of your hypocritical and increasingly delusional statement you like. That wasn't my opinion that was an indisputable fact.

Oh and as I recall most of your "Affairs" result in illegitimate little bastards and someone staring down the barrel of a rape charge. I'm quite ok with not being a part of that.

How are the little tikes by the way?

David GS wrote:
Yes he is, albeit by an increasingly narrow margin.

No, he's not. Two losses and a win over Butters of late means he is no longer they tyro of the last few motnhs. There are more than a couple of candidates with better claims to being the most in form wrestler.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Fine. Now I wonder what you've been up to, hmm?

Damn, no one knows. I guess we see which of the promo shoots actually get looked at around here.

Oh and by the way, I've only lost once in the past few shows and in that match I wasn't involved in the decision.

But yes, I in fact did lose to Christian G. Smitten. No shame in it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm

I never claimed to be the best Chris, so don't project your almighty ego onto me you grimey little maggot.

All I ever claimed is to be good at hurting people and worthy of a shot at the C-4 title, which by the way miraculously was granted almost immediately upon your demise.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

I never said you were the best. Anyone who would make such a claim should be shot dead on sight. And you've had two shots at the C-4 title last I remember. You lost both.

And here's a freebie, I had three and to be quite honest I didn't earn the first shot I got. I regret that but that's how it all went.

Hell, here I was being bold enough to find myself a worthy challenge pre-U3, where I would have destroyed you in a C-4 title match but I lost to Smitten. Them's the breaks. You were getting a C-4 title shot at U3, idiot. Just a matter of who was the champion.

You should in a way, thank me for meeting my match, well on that night my superior, at No Holds Barred. At least you had beaten Smitten before.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't want freebies from you Chris. Quite frankly I'm not interested in what you're selling.

So you are implying that I should be thankful for having an easier opponent in my C-4 match. Doesn't that fly in the face of all your earlier horse shit about demenaing the value of titles and other such wank? Your hypocrisy really knows no bounds does it?

Regardless, let me think a moment here....Hmm..., a fired up and in form Christian G Smitten, who was on a mission or a burnt out Chris Austin whose best is now a couple of cylcles in the past?

I can promise you Chris the only thing I am ever likely to thank you for is shutting your god damn pie hole.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 pm

No. I said Smitten was someone you had beaten before. Doesn't mean he's easier to beat. I had beaten Smitten before No Holds Barred and I still lost. It just means you were capable of beating him. You haven't shown yourself capable of beating me.

Freebies aren't sold, they're damn freebies. I'm convinced you're retarded now.

And how nice of you to say I'm burned out. 15.2 will once again prove you wrong.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm

"Freebies" are an item or service given away because they normally have a price attched. Otherwise they woudln't be "freebies", they'd just be free.

You may be convinced of my mental capacities, but you have just proven yours.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Freebies, free. Same thing. Get your head out of a kangaroo's ass, you worthless ingrate. I tell you what, let me put this in terms you can understand.

You suck. Your gimmick sucks. Your promo shoots suck. Your song and dance sucks. All of it is downright horrible and has been ever since you lost to me.

To be quite honest with you, me beating you will do nothing for me, but because I am booked against you, I will in fact defeat you and do so decisively. Because everything you are and will ever be sucks. Your best is behind you and it could get it done against what is now my everyday effort.

Go away and die inside Lady Gaga's asshole, Abel Steele. You're better off dead in a grave where the Big Bossman can rise up and take a giant shit upon it.

And then he will name it "Abel Steele's career since Chris Austin took the soul out of his body at Lethal Injection." Fuck off, you ugly shitstain on the underwear of life.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Don't get your panties in a twist because I called you out for what you are. A fucking pretender.

We are all supposed to believe that winning the FMC will be a cake walk for you. That you are the best and everyone knows it.

I'll give you credit that your gimmick is quite effective. At creating a nice song and dance show to entertain the masses and blind them to the fact that you were also supposed to canter into Mount Vesuvius and take the torch so you could claim the Full Metal Champioship back then.

Thing is asshole my best hasn't been seen yet. You've already unloaded with both barrels and come up short.

Sucks to be you.

OOC: Trash talk fo the win.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

I saw your best two years ago. And I stomped it into the ground.

And you were on to something when you said that everyone knows I'm better than the best. The thing is, I know that I am not as good as they think I am. That's my motivation and to be honest, I hope to God that winning the championship takes everything I have because frankly, if it doesn't, it's not worth winning.

I don't have to pretend, Steele. I am aware that I say things and 9 times out of 10 I back them up. I don't have to say I'm the best wrestler for someone else to think that I am too.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 pm

RCA wrote:
I saw your best two years ago. And I stomped it into the ground.

Again with the hypocrisy....

I clearly rememebr at that time two years ago you were a floundering mid carder who had become the laughing stock of the fed for your apparent inability to close out any big match that got drip fed to your pathetic self. The joke was that you had burst onto the scene with so much potential but then come up against harder competition and struggled to lift yourself.

Sound familiar?

It's a story repeated by many since and many before. Including one Abel Steele.

Sure I burst onto the scene two years ago like a lightning bolt and destroyed all before me. But the competition got tougher and I learned that wins against the top quality of FMW don't come easy.

What you saw two years ago was not my best Chris. It was a first foray into professinal ranks against lesser opposition. If I were to hazard a guess I'd ay you faced me two years ago about 8 matches into my wrestling career. Not my FMW career like you.... my wrestling career. You talk now as if you wiped the floor with me that night but I was in that ring too and I know for a fact you had to earn that win.

So if it is a pattern repeated many times in history and you yourself are a perfect example of this very fact yourself and you still have the insurmountable ego or utter delusion to to believe that someone can be at their peak, in a profession YOU claim takes years as a "Student of the Game" to master, after only a handful of matches.... well.... you can go and get fucked you arrogant little bastard.

RCA wrote:
I don't have to say I'm the best wrestler for someone else to think that I am too.

No.

You have to show them.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Fine.

Don't take this ass-whooping personally then. Consider it all a part of the process. K?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Sure....I'll take the result, whichever way it may fall, for what it is worth. Experience and entry into a FMC tournament. I hope I win.

But let me say one last thing to you Chris.

Until now I had only imagined how sweet the sound, when someone shuts your yapper. Now that I know I REALLY want to cave your smug little face in.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 pm

I really hate when people don't believe in themselves.

OOC: ^That
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: ^That
eh?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: In a battle of wits between Abel Steele and Chris Austin, I'd put money on Austin.

Lucky you have more dollars than sense.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
King: In a battle of wits between Abel Steele and Chris Austin, I'd put money on Austin.

Lucky you have more dollars than sense.

King: Oh look, Abel made a pun! It's a pretty bad one, but better than one would expect from him.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:35 am

Oh look, "completely unoriginal" and "utterly boring" had a baby. Isn't he cute. I bet yaw a weewy cwever widdle man arn'et you? Yes you are... yes you are.. awwww.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Oh look, "completely unoriginal" and "utterly boring" had a baby. Isn't he cute. I bet yaw a weewy cwever widdle man arn'et you? Yes you are... yes you are.. awwww.

King: That is... incredibly creepy. Chris Hansen creamed his pants when you said that and he doesn't know why. Here's the thing, Steele, I never claimed to be original. I just claimed to be good.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Here's the thing, Steele, I never claimed to be original. I just claimed to be good.

Unfortunately, you're neither.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:44 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Oh Jack, why don't we get to be Bruce Wayne? I mean, Drake is cool and all, but Batman is where it's at. Besides, it's not like he died tragically, he's old. Big whup. Maybe now I can actually focus on my career instead of having that old bastard criticize me at every turn.

Because Batman's parents died eons ago, I'm sure we're all over it by now.

Sorry your dad's dead and all, though. Just seems like everybody in this federation's dad drops dead.

Leviticastform wrote:
Easty wrote:
Why's everybody's dad got to be dead? It's not like we're all Tim Drake here, for D\'oh sake.

Leviticus: Why so disrespectful?

Why censor me, fuckface?

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Because Eastwood lacks two important things: class and tact. It works for him, but it also works for homeless thieves, so take from that what you will.

Class is relative, tact is for the weak. Though I am a homeless thief, so whatever.

Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: But wouldn't that make him like one of the villains "Tim Drake" beats down?

Yeah, probably. Assuming he could even get close.

Vendetta wrote:
Wow.

You're back?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 am

King: But Tim Drake's parents died like 10 issues after the Wayne's did. Although, following the comparisons to the Batman universe.... I'm the Goddamned Batman! I need an Alfred....
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 am

I'm talking about Jack Drake being shot by that boomerang guy.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 am

OOC: Oh goddamnit. I confused Grayson with Drake again.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 am

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 am

OOC: Holy Shit this TT is awesome! Go Steele and Austin!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 am

NOTE: ALL trash talking in this thread by Leon is before the climax of his 15.2 promo.

Leon: So it always seems that a second wind comes from a competitor when he cuts his ties, eases his burdens and refines his gaze upwards. So without rambling on like the masses before me, I simply ask Leviticus this singular question.

What makes you think that you can stop me?

Oh and before I senselessly forget.

People...be relevant and please for the LOVE of sweet apple pie, THINK FIRST BEFORE SPEAKING!

Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Back? Wouldn't stretch that far, boss - just doing the rounds.

But it's good to see there's somebody decent still about this shithole.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 pm

I think him asking if you were back was OOC lol. Take back that shithole remark.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
So without rambling on like the masses before me, I simply ask Leviticus this singular question.

What makes you think that you can stop me?

Leviticus: I believe we have similar reasonings Leon.

Coming one step closer to being recognized as one of the best wrestlers in the world.

Proving that we are more then we have been considered in the past.

Making a stand for what we believe in.

Taking the first steps toward a positive change in our careers.

Proving the superiority of our respective company.

Proving that we are better then the other.

Is it any of that? Is it all of that? Is it even some of that?

No, it is none of that at all.

With all due respect Leon, I think you would answer the question the same way if I asked you.

What makes me think I can stop you?

Because I must.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next