Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Leviticastform
Braxton
Ashburn
Antonio_G
CarteristheMaster501
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
RCA
Jeff
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Ammunition 15.2?
Dunn faces off, with GSW, against a rookie
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan King in his first defence as TV champ
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Two hot newcomers face off for a shot in the FMC Tournament
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Leviticus and Leon Caprice battle for a chance at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Harlequin faces Ryu and Doc for his opportunity at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Austin and Abel Steele lock to earn their path to glory
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anwyl and Skyler in a Pandoras Box match to see if the winner choses the tournament shot or the C4 belt
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Easty wrote:
Why's everybody's dad got to be dead? It's not like we're all Tim Drake here, for D\'oh sake.

Leviticus: Why so disrespectful?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Whitt: Because Eastwood lacks two important things: class and tact. It works for him, but it also works for homeless thieves, so take from that what you will.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Leviticus: But wouldn't that make him like one of the villains "Tim Drake" beats down?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: I dont in no way endorse "ultra-violent" that's why you don't see me over at Corruption running my mouth. I don't pick fights with the lesser two brands and if someone from Corruption wants to take me on they come to Ammunition and find me.

My publicist pointed out that Matty Ashburn is trying to get me to arc up and bite back at his words! He can have Rookie of the Year I know I am better.

I have my eyes set on the only thing I want, it's in my grasp. In the end the future is what counts, I am making it on my own, I don't need a foot up from Nick Bryson.

In the end I will reap the reward!

Your "publicist" is your mother, right?

Anwyl: Is that it, is that all you could come up with!? Your publicist is your mother. You mate are fool!

Quote :
Sage: My sister and I just thought we'd pop over and check out the man talent over here.

Santana: I have to say, we're not very impressed...

Anwyl: You haven't even been here for a show how could make an educated decision on how great the Ammunition talent is!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Anwyl wrote:

Anwyl: You haven't even been here for a show how could make an educated decision on how great the Ammunition talent is!?

Whitt: I dunno, maybe they, say, watched the show and made that decision. Because, ya know, it does air on TV.

And Levi, I don't fucking know, man! I don't even know who Tim Drake is. I know who Drizzy Drake is, though, and he's got a vagina for a heart. Kinda like Anvil here.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: I dont in no way endorse "ultra-violent" that's why you don't see me over at Corruption running my mouth. I don't pick fights with the lesser two brands and if someone from Corruption wants to take me on they come to Ammunition and find me.

My publicist pointed out that Matty Ashburn is trying to get me to arc up and bite back at his words! He can have Rookie of the Year I know I am better.

I have my eyes set on the only thing I want, it's in my grasp. In the end the future is what counts, I am making it on my own, I don't need a foot up from Nick Bryson.

In the end I will reap the reward!

Your "publicist" is your mother, right?

Anwyl: Is that it, is that all you could come up with!? Your publicist is your mother. You mate are fool!

Quote :
Sage: My sister and I just thought we'd pop over and check out the man talent over here.

Santana: I have to say, we're not very impressed...

Leviticus: Are you still talking?

By the way Jeff, Tim Drake is this guy...

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Dcnu_redrobin_sb

But you may know him better as this guy.....

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Robin

OOC: Excuse to post comic book stuff for the win!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 pm

CHRISTOPHER AUSTIN.

I'm sure you know that despite the years combined we have spent in this company, we have never faced off one on one.

I think we should rectify that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

Ah yes, the Student of the Game possibly taking on the man that first introduced me to and subsequently taught me the true effectiveness of Puroresu?

It will be a honor, from one competitor to another.

See you around sooner than later, Striker.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:50 am

Fuck me you are so full of shit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 am

Like your opinion of me has any sort of relevancy to anything I do.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:44 am

I can't see the "relevancy" in anything you do anyway.

Truth be told I don't even care that much about beating you anymore, all I really want is to punch you. Right in your smarmy mouth.

Maybe then you will SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 am

Anwyl: If this were Facebook I'd be going trigger happy on the like button with everything Abel Steel has said so far
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 am

If this were Facebook, I'd have to "unfriend" you. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 am

King: In a battle of wits between Abel Steele and Chris Austin, I'd put money on Austin. In a wrestling match, same deal. In a street fight, I'd put a little bit less money on Austin. In fact, I'd put money on Austin over Steele in just about any contest imaginable. Want to know why? I'm smarter than your average bear.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 am

Abel Steele wrote:
I can't see the "relevancy" in anything you do anyway.

Truth be told I don't even care that much about beating you anymore, all I really want is to punch you. Right in your smarmy mouth.

Maybe then you will SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You really shouldn't care about something you're incapable of pulling off.

But way to cover your bases when I absolutely destroy you in that ring. "Oh, I didn't care about this match, blah, blah"

It's fine by me, considering that I started your fall from grace, that I'm the one that you hate so much, that I'm the one you've been dying to go up against... it makes perfect sense that you no longer care about beating me.

But like I said, you can't beat me. So why would you care? Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am

I don't hate you Chris, but your hypocritical bullshit annoys the fuck out of me.

I wanted to face you when you were the C-4 Champion. When you were holding the title I wanted and dodged me for months.

Do I still desperately want to win the match? Sure, I want to win every match.

Is the reward for beating you as enticing as it once was? Not even close.

Do I still care? Absolutely, I just don't care "that much".

Would breaking your jaw so I don't have to listen to your drivel anymore ease the pain of a loss? Fuckin' oath.

Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:00 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Dazz: Thank god this isn't Facebook, because it sounds like all of you seem to be the sort of people that enjoy Nan jokes.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
I don't hate you Chris, but your hypocritical bullshit annoys the fuck out of me.

I wanted to face you when you were the C-4 Champion. When you were holding the title I wanted and dodged me for months.

Do I still desperately want to win the match? Sure, I want to win every match.

Is the reward for beating you as enticing as it once was? Not even close.

Do I still care? Absolutely, I just don't care "that much".

Would breaking your jaw so I don't have to listen to your drivel anymore ease the pain of a loss? Fuckin' oath.

I didn't dodge you. All management had to do was book you in a match against me. I've done many underhanded things but I have never, ever ducked anyone. Goes against everything I work for.

But now that I don't have the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, I'm not that important. I assume you'll come back begging me to rape your face with Occam's Razor when I'm the Full Metal World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, hmm?

That's not how the game works. I'll prove it. I destroyed you at your best, and I will destroy you at your worst. I don't discriminate.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Uhh yeh, that is EXACTLY how the game works.

When you are champ everyone is gunning for you. Did you miss that lesson?

I think maybe you need some time in the Dunce's corner.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Let me tell you now.

When I am champion, I will only face deserving challengers. In them I will be confident to find a worthy challenge.

And I don't mean how Bryson felt it would be worth wasting time and money to "defend" against Trey Spruance. I mean people that win matches and show up consistently. You know, like Apostasy.

I don't give a shit what the brass has to say on that matter, either. If they try to toss me into a sideshow title match with one of the new female wrestlers or with Storm master, etc., I promise you I will proceed to throw the FMW Title in the trash and walk the fuck out.

If I don't matter without the title, then make sure I stay that way when I am champion, understand? I treat every single one of you peons with the utmost seriousness and prepare for my matches with you as if they are for the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. Everyone gets my best, my full-on, undivided attention. I expect the same treatment from my class.

If you are like Abel Steele and only want to lose to me when I have something on the line, then frankly you can go die somewhere like Laci Peterson did.

In fact, I may leave you off in a ditch somewhere after I'm done with you because frankly behavior such as Abel's blatant lack of pride or balls is not just limited to him and it's fucking up my classroom. I don't appreciate it either and gutter whores need to be tossed out like the fucking garbage that they are and will forever be.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 pm

RCA wrote:
If you are like Abel Steele and only want to lose to me when I have something on the line, then frankly you can go die somewhere like Laci Peterson did.

OOC: When did Eddie B. sign up here?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm

OOC: I can't fight who I really am as an e-fedder, lol
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Whitt: I think Steele's Expectations just got...

*puts on sunglasses*

...Lowered.

OOC: YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

OOC: LOL wow.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:00 pm

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph waldo Emerson, The Conduct of Life.

You are the most hypocritical sack of steaming horse shit I have ever had the displeasure of meeting Chris.

You "treat everyone on of us peons with utter seriousness" so long as they are who YOU determine are worthy of actually stepping in the ring with in the first place. Who are you Chris Austin to determine who is a worthy challenger?

You are a mere man.... and not much of a man at that. If you believe otherwise maybe you should fuck off and join Nick Bryson and the other "Gods" on Fantasy Island Anarchy. Then you too can handpick your oponnents to suit your own agenda.

Regardless with all that you managed to convince me. I am on the Austin for Full Metal Champion train and puffing for all I am worth. Why?

RCA wrote:
I don't give a shit what the brass has to say on that matter, either. If they try to toss me into a sideshow title match with one of the new female wrestlers or with Storm master, etc., I promise you I will proceed to throw the FMW Title in the trash and walk the fuck out.

Because that sounds like a fucking great trade to me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm the best wrestler in this federation. That's why I'm qualified to determine who's worth what. For the most part you all are peons, but I'll be damned if I don't treat you like the most important peon in the world come match time. After I run you over, you cease to exist until I defeat you again. This goes for about 75 percent of the people to walk through these doors.

And like I said, my standards become more strict when I become champion, because that title means nothing now and defending it against sub-par competition like yourself will not help it.

I also don't need your support. The impending humiliation of me handing you your ass will be more than enough of a boost to my already iron-clad claims.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

RCA wrote:
I'm the best wrestler in this federation.

No you're not.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I refer you back to my comment concerning your opinions and the lack of relevancy to my affairs that they have.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
RCA wrote:
I'm the best wrestler in this federation.

No you're not.

Yes he is, albeit by an increasingly narrow margin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next