Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Leviticastform
Braxton
Ashburn
Antonio_G
CarteristheMaster501
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
RCA
Jeff
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Ammunition 15.2?
Dunn faces off, with GSW, against a rookie
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan King in his first defence as TV champ
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Two hot newcomers face off for a shot in the FMC Tournament
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Leviticus and Leon Caprice battle for a chance at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Harlequin faces Ryu and Doc for his opportunity at the FMC
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Austin and Abel Steele lock to earn their path to glory
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anwyl and Skyler in a Pandoras Box match to see if the winner choses the tournament shot or the C4 belt
Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap43%Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 am

I merely insinuated that your drive would never be in the league of my drive.

I would welcome it if you were able to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Well then, Skyler Striker comes back right as I am being pushed out the door to forced retirement. Seems like a mighty easy way to once again duck me...
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Or you could just swallow your damn pride and keep your job hotshot.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Or you could just swallow your damn pride and keep your job hotshot.

Have you done anything of relevance to justify the undeserved hype that surrounds your pathetic career? No? Then shut your damn mouth and stay the fuck out of grown-up talk.

I will not have my talent insulted to line the pockets of corporate fat cats. I can compete in a hundred different feds to quench my thirst for competition so I do not need to suck the bossman's business cock in order to get by. I refuse.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:17 am

So then don't bitch about not getting the match you want. Sheesh.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
Well then, Skyler Striker comes back right as I am being pushed out the door to forced retirement. Seems like a mighty easy way to once again duck me...

You have no place to talk about anyone ducking you since I've been asking for a rematch that really, YOU should be begging for, since pre-Death Row.

Lo and behold, I never got to face you again.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:39 am

Drew Michaels wrote:

While it seems everyone else has made a point better than I could have, I will say that I was unaware of the most recent turn of events in your career before I contacted the Head Office about returning.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

RCA wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

You have no place to talk about anyone ducking you since I've been asking for a rematch that really, YOU should be begging for, since pre-Death Row.

Lo and behold, I never got to face you again.

Christopher, I would love the chance to face off with you. As it stands, that chance has never come due to me being tossed aside by management when we were likely heading towards that rematch. Now, Thurston refuses to give me a shot at you before I say my good-byes. Sucks, I know but the person for you to blame is him, not me.

As for Abel, did I not tell you to shut the fuck up? Go job to another top star or something, it seems to be what you are best at.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey. Drew.

Yeah. Look, why don't you just do what I did and break into his office and kick his arse? Worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Normally people get arrested when they do things like that. Having a child at home, I would prefer to stay out of prison if at all possible at this current point in my life. Just saying really.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Christopher, I would love the chance to face off with you. As it stands, that chance has never come due to me being tossed aside by management when we were likely heading towards that rematch. Now, Thurston refuses to give me a shot at you before I say my good-byes. Sucks, I know but the person for you to blame is him, not me.

Wait, let me get this straight;

Skyler is responsible for dodging you because you are leaving and won't get your rematch, but you are not responsible for dodging Austin because you are leaving and won't get the rematch?

Makes perfect sense scratch

Drew Michaels wrote:
As for Abel, did I not tell you to shut the fuck up? Go job to another top star or something, it seems to be what you are best at.

What like on your goodbye tour? I'll petition Devereaux right now for the match. Oh wait no, my bad, you said to a top star.

Besides, as much as you and Devereaux have your differences, the board wouldn't let him put me into one of those matches; might ruin the golden boy's farewell party.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
Normally people get arrested when they do things like that. Having a child at home, I would prefer to stay out of prison if at all possible at this current point in my life. Just saying really.

Want me to do it? Can't arrest what you can't find.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:43 am

The end is nigh for Jonathan King's pathetic title reign. Goodbye Jonathan, enjoy it while you can.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 am

Cheers for your input, mate.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

It appears that you will not take that chance if it means swallowing your pride. You could have used that match to prove them all wrong but alas, you're too prideful, and you are well aware that's a sin.

I guess it doesn't matter, you would have lost anyway. Would have been a fine match, even in your "less-than-stellar" physical condition.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm

RCA wrote:
It appears that you will not take that chance if it means swallowing your pride. You could have used that match to prove them all wrong but alas, you're too prideful, and you are well aware that's a sin.

What do you know about swallowing pride?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:45 pm

I have some general knowledge on the matter. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 pm

RCA wrote:
I have some general knowledge on the matter. Why do you ask?

You don't seem like someone who could do it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Then you're mistaken.

But feel free to elaborate on why you think that is the case.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 am

RCA wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

I guess it doesn't matter, you would have lost anyway. Would have been a fine match, even in your "less-than-stellar" physical condition.

If a man compromises his principles, he has nothing left. Unlike swallowing pride, I know you know little about that because, well, you have never been the most principled of men Christopher despite the persona you try to put on recently as a "teacher".
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
If a man compromises his principles, he has nothing left. Unlike swallowing pride, I know you know little about that because, well, you have never been the most principled of men Christopher despite the persona you try to put on recently as a "teacher".

I will never claim to be the most principled man, but in this ring? I do it by the book, on my own merit, the honorable way.

Just admit that you are scared. Admit that you don't believe you can beat me and I will leave you alone. I don't like dealing with people that are aware that they're overmatched by Chris Austin. Abel Steele isn't aware of this despite me having shown him this before, so he will be embarrassed for the last time.

If you're scared, say so. Be a man and just admit it, and I'll stop. No tricks, no lies, no games. I can respect a man that is willing to be honest with himself even though every other instinct in his body says not to.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Scared? I fear NO man Christopher and you know that. I have beaten you, you have beaten me, doing something few men can claim to do. However, I have stepped in the ring with pretty much every great talent to walk through this industry in either FMW or LPW and I have backed down from not a one of them. Not Ethan Black, not cYnical, not Nick Bryson, not D. Hammond Samuels, not Sheepster, not anyone. You are a very talented superstar and I respect you but you are NOT that damn special to be in a class of your own over those men.

So, in other words, stop sucking your own ego's cock and be reasonable for once in your life.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm

OK, fine.

But don't come calling after me if by some miracle you manage to get what it is you're after and are able to stay in FMW. When I am the FMW Champion, I will be taking on all worthy comers.

This particular grouping doesn't include you, coward.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Refusing to face a former World Champion who has proven before he can beat you? And you call me the coward?

Huh, seems like someone wore their "hypocrite" pants to work today.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

You two should see if you can order together and get a discount for buying in bulk.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 pm

The fact that Deveraux finds money to pay your despite you obvious failings as a wrestler, a speaker, and generally as a human being astounds me sometimes. Then I remember that you two probably have a lot in common since you both find your way into amazingly beneficial situations despite having done nothing of worth in your pathetic attempts at careers.

Also, you punch like a girl. Olympic boxer my ass.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Refusing to face a former World Champion who has proven before he can beat you? And you call me the coward?

Huh, seems like someone wore their "hypocrite" pants to work today.

I asked for a rematch. Months ago. I asked for a rematch after I saw you school Dazz Andrews. Eventually, patience runs out.

And sure, you beat me in VCW, but really, you know as well as I do that I'm WORLDS better than that horrific excuse for a pro wrestler. But no, you're all about earning your stripes, aren't you?

Yes. And despite the fact that FMW still sees you as a main event talent albeit with sideshow appeal, sickens me. SICKENS ME, because they don't treat you like you should be treated yet expect FMW to see you as a superstar when they treat you like trash (and you know I treat everyone like they are the FMW Champion when I face them). If you compile a resume worth challenging for the title, assuming you get your way, I will face you and beat you in the best match FMW will ever see.

You can call me many things, Michaels. And some may be true, but you know I am PREDICATED on beating the best, at their best. I don't run or hide from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 am

If had my way, I would face you tonight Christopher. You want it, I want it, the fans want it. We all know that...

But Deveraux says no. He would rather I sit on the sidelines tonight in an attempt to punish me and punish the fans for cheering for me and, honestly, punish you by denying you the match you crave. Come next week, I get one last match in FMW and I have been told by Deveraux there is no chance it will be against you which pisses me off beyond words but, well, there is nothing I can do to change it. Even if I signed the new contract offered, it would force me to become a special attraction; kept away from titles. Meanwhile, you are obviously on the path towards the FMW title, everyone sees that. We would never get our match Christopher and I have sadly accepted that. Instead, I will take this time to go out in the front of the crowd for one last match next week, compete to the best of my ability, and leave with my head held up high knowing I stood by what I believed in.

Hopefully, when they go to kick you to the curb in a few years; you can do the same Christopher.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:39 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
If had my way, I would face you tonight Christopher. You want it, I want it, the fans want it. We all know that...

But Deveraux says no.

How can you get away with saying that - after all the times that you condemned me for 'not wanting to face you'? Have you only recently discovered that you can use 'I'm not the booker' as an excuse?

If he wants a fight, give him one. Who says it has to be official? Go and find a training ring and face him there.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:47 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

But Deveraux says no.

How can you get away with saying that - after all the times that you condemned me for 'not wanting to face you'? Have you only recently discovered that you can use 'I'm not the booker' as an excuse?

If he wants a fight, give him one. Who says it has to be official? Go and find a training ring and face him there.

Works for me. Shit we could do it there, we could do it in some rinky-dink indy fed, we could do it in my damn backyard. If the glory hound can handle not feeding his ego in front of the biggest crowd possible, I am all in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread   Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammuntiion 15.2 Trash Talking Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next