Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+16
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Jeff
RCA
Damien
Abel Steele
John Andrews
Storm183
Valladon
Slegna
iDeAndes
The Celt
MPD
David GS
Hannibal Frost
the nick bryson
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What are you most looking forward to on Amm 13.2?
Craig Ryans and Bodyguard try to make it 2 for 2
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Four of FMW's newest square off
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Damien Inferno continues to defy GSW
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Jeff Whitt tries to back up his talk against Steele
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
The newest challenger to face DGS for his strap
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Alex O'Rion tries to finally shut up Chris Austin
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Main Event tag match feautring 4 FMChampions
 10% [ 2 ]
Future of the tag titles announcement
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Xander: You have a match, dipshit. We're on the same brand.

If you look at the votin' options of FMW.com, management apparently doesn't give a shit about yo' return either. Nor do any of your fans. You know. The lone one. My literacy isn't the question here. It's yo' comprehension of "why are you important".

You aren't very if you needed proddin' in that direction. Also. If you can't understand how I speak, that doesn't seem very much like my problem now does it?

Finally. A jiggaboo is a person with strong, prominent negroid features. Big lips. Dark skin. Wide nose. None of those are..really all that prominent on me. So way to fail once again.

Try showin' up to yo' match, ya heard? Maybe then you won't get a Haas pop.

Remain on mute. Hellen Keller makes more convincin', vocally appeasin' speeches than you do.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: Abel, blud. Don't be so hard on yourself, my nigga.

Wow, so witty.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Xander: You know..after we sat down and had that big boy talk, you've been real complimentary and ever so sweet.

I think...I think we might actually be able to be besties *sniff*.

COME HERE, YA BIG LUG!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
I'm not worried about David GS. I have been doing my homework on him and I think everyone will be shocked with how 13.2 will play out for Mr. GS. As for you, keep up the hard core ignorance foo.

Five minutes. If you can go five minutes before losing (because you WILL lose) at 13.2, I'll give you some semblance of respect, because quite frankly, I don't believe you'll be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Promo will be up soon, work/Portal2/Mortal Kombat has delayed me an extra day.

I will post within the day.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:41 am

Now THAT, THAT RIGHT THERE, is a comeback for the ages.

Well done San Jose. Well Done.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 am

I PROMOED RIGHT BEFORE THE DEADLINE ENDED!

Shoulda done better with timing, but this school week with exams and studying (and me being a lazy fuck on Tumblr) took away from that. But it's up, and so are my votes.

Woo.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:10 am

Atlas Adams wrote:
Two, what was going to happen to my FMW career if I lost a fatal four way match to three nobodies?

Three nobodies hey?

I mean mate, You need to pay more attention to Ammunition pal. In case you haven't been watching FMW in recent weeks I will recap what you may have missed.

AMM 12.3: Anwyl beats Jeff Watson in a match where the rookie absolutely buries Watson

MT.V: Anwyl goes toe to toe with Chris Austin as entrant number two, Anwyl outlasts 17 other competitors. Eliminated when he takes out FMW Chairman Christian G. Smitten

AMM 13.1: Givin' a Television title opportunity against David Giedon Smith in which a slip up caused my downfall.

So their we go Mr. Adams, one of your three nobodies has stamped his name into FMW quite quickly mate.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:12 am

Ashburn: Look, everyone in the four-way match is a nobody - myself included. I may be conceited but I'm not blind to reality. Your biggest achievement thus far is losing a title shot you were handed for beating Jeff Watson - a joke in both feds he "competes" in. The real stars aren't facing debuting rookies, are they?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Sorry was I talking to Ashburn. Did I mention your name anywhere through that little speech of mine, mate. I do not think I mentioned you at all. Did I say I was a somebody? Did I use the words 'I am a somebody'? I said he needs to pay more attention to the show he wrestles on but it seems like you were putting words in my mouth.

Now Ashburn, part of me doesn't care what you think, but then again you pose a good point, 'We are nobodies' and well I see this as a stepping stone, a way of pulling myself out of this hole. I may have had my chance, in what you call my 'biggest achievement' but I'm only setting myself up for bigger things. I will rise above.

But Ashburn I really cannot see Atlas and Dream as 'competitors' in this battle, we all know who the drawcards are in this fatal four-way. We all know the card should have been wrote

Fatal Four Way
Anwyl vs Matt Asburn vs
Nick Dream vs Atlas Adams

Mr. Ashburn, I'll see you out in the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Sorry was I talking to Ashburn. Did I mention your name anywhere through that little speech of mine, mate. I do not think I mentioned you at all. Did I say I was a somebody? Did I use the words 'I am a somebody'? I said he needs to pay more attention to the show he wrestles on but it seems like you were putting words in my mouth.

Now Ashburn, part of me doesn't care what you think, but then again you pose a good point, 'We are nobodies' and well I see this as a stepping stone, a way of pulling myself out of this hole. I may have had my chance, in what you call my 'biggest achievement' but I'm only setting myself up for bigger things. I will rise above.

But Ashburn I really cannot see Atlas and Dream as 'competitors' in this battle, we all know who the drawcards are in this fatal four-way. We all know the card should have been wrote

Fatal Four Way
Anwyl vs Matt Asburn vs
Nick Dream vs Atlas Adams

Mr. Ashburn, I'll see you out in the ring.

Ashburn: By contesting Adams' point, you were implying you're above the status of a nobody. You're not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3