Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+16
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Jeff
RCA
Damien
Abel Steele
John Andrews
Storm183
Valladon
Slegna
iDeAndes
The Celt
MPD
David GS
Hannibal Frost
the nick bryson
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What are you most looking forward to on Amm 13.2?
Craig Ryans and Bodyguard try to make it 2 for 2
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Four of FMW's newest square off
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Damien Inferno continues to defy GSW
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Jeff Whitt tries to back up his talk against Steele
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
The newest challenger to face DGS for his strap
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Alex O'Rion tries to finally shut up Chris Austin
Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Main Event tag match feautring 4 FMChampions
 10% [ 2 ]
Future of the tag titles announcement
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 am

Dante: ...You're very lucky some of the material in your promo was in that fucked up, sick, demented, twisted head of yours.

Air thoughts like that again and I won't wrestle you. I won't fight you. I won't even come back to FMW to engage you. I'll flat out fucking kill you.

Leave my daughter alone. This is about as friendly a warning as you'll get.

Next time there won't be any words. I'll just fold your fucking spine like an accordion and implant both of your boots into your anal cavity before snapping your fucking neck like a twig.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 am

RCA wrote:
I will further prove it.

Was that what it sounded like? Yes, yes I think it was a concession.

Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 am

Oh, hey Abel. How's that C-4 championship you still haven't won?

Mother fuckin' smug prick.
Back to top Go down
Valladon

Valladon

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dallas Roland
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Valladon wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Xander: Beein' .500 in big league action ain't so bad. It could've been a lot worse and at least the nigga Ryu is a stand-up cat. Now he don't talk much. The only way you get his ass to articulate is grunts n'shit.

Oh and all this info n'shit is on FMW.com. Do none of y'all actually use computers? Dr. Beast Mode does to keep in touch with his Lil' Beasties.

I still contest that you don't speak enough English to talk as much as you do. I want you first, so hopefully I WILL see you in the ring soon.

Xander: Hard to do when we are on separate divisions, you fuckin' mark. Why do you keep followin' me, blud? Is Daddy Dick that sexy to you?

I ain't into that shit but we can go hands, dig? Come to Corruption or I'll find you. Don't really give a shit. But my English diction should really be the least of yo' concerns, bruh. Concern yo'self with "why am I not wrestlin' on either show yet"?

If I concern myself about anything else, I'll probably go batty and have to worry about how well my English is just as you do.

Oh dear, seperate divisions. Is that your only concern? There must STILL be such a thing as inter-divisional matches. I'm sure that if they put a stopper to those, it had only to do with people like you incessantly whining about how their safety was at risk.

No matter, I have no legitimate contract....yet. If I have to come to Corruption, I will find you, "nigguh"
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:20 am

When you say it, it's just racist.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:39 am

Abel Steele wrote:

If by concession you mean "I've finally realized that Alex O'Rion was not the competitor I thought he was" then yes it was.

If you meant something more self-serving to you, then no. You've already admitted that there's a chance you could lose to me. It's only a matter of time now should we face one another... your loss has already begun.

iDeAndes wrote:
Dante: ...You're very lucky some of the material in your promo was in that fucked up, sick, demented, twisted head of yours.

Air thoughts like that again and I won't wrestle you. I won't fight you. I won't even come back to FMW to engage you. I'll flat out fucking kill you.

Next time there won't be any words. I'll just fold your fucking spine like an accordion and implant both of your boots into your anal cavity before snapping your fucking neck like a twig.

Tell her to stop wearing my clothes then. I like your daughter, and while she has said some things that have upset me... unlike Alex, I will change in order to appease those I care about.

After 13.2, I can't promise I'll still care about him. But by then I should have moved out... or hopefully Karma will finally come home to visit you.

It is my hope anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Whitt: Abel Steele.

You have incurred the wrath of the Truly Talented One.

I offered you the chance to work in GSW not all that long ago. Do you remember? You were going on about how FMW was trying to screw you. About how Austin ducked you. About how Drew cost you your match.

I offered you the chance to escape all of that and fight back against this company.

You turned it down. Harshly, if I recall.

And now you're running your mouth about the same things. Only this time, you seem to have focused a tad on us here at Gold Standard. Trust me, ex-pugilist, with a group as large and as hungry as us, you don't want to piss us off.

This C4 match is my time to prove the haters wrong. This is my time to Truly display my Talent. And this is my time to embarrass you, Steele.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 pm

What an incredibly generic sentiment.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Valladon wrote:

If I concern myself about anything else, I'll probably go batty and have to worry about how well my English is just as you do.

Oh dear, seperate divisions. Is that your only concern? There must STILL be such a thing as inter-divisional matches. I'm sure that if they put a stopper to those, it had only to do with people like you incessantly whining about how their safety was at risk.

No matter, I have no legitimate contract....yet. If I have to come to Corruption, I will find you, "nigguh"

iDeAndes wrote:

Xander:I ain't into that shit but we can go hands, dig? Come to Corruption or I'll find you.

Xander: You must not hear too good. You should probably clean the nut out yo' ears.

And since we clownin' on English, its SEP-AR-ATE. You can't gas on people if you only semi-literate, playboy. The only thing you've had to speak on is race. So not only is you a loser but an uncreative one too. What? You Syanide now? Or wait..you Flare? Or Seth Omega wit his black jokes?

I'm only half-black, bruh. It's only half as offensive and I'm not an angry person. I'd educate you on the difference between African black and high-yellow but since you can't even pronounce separate, I don't think you quite ready fo' color theory yet. Finna be a lil' too difficult for you to keep up. I ain't talkin' too fast or too much, you just listenin' too slow.

Try and keep up wit this, bruh. I've been to college, nigga. I've got my back up plan should this not pan out or should I not want to leave the biz in a wheel chair. This is all you got. Don't waste it by makin' enemies that you don't need. I'll wrestle you. I ain't got no problems with folks that don't deserve an asswhuppin'.

Just stop tryin' to earn one. 'Cause I'm fixin' to take off my belt and beat you across the face like Ike did Tina.

Oh. And for the sake of gettin' all the racist shit out of the way, Xander is all of the followin':

- Apple
- Aunt Jamima
- Blackie
- Boot Lip
- Buck
- Burnt Toast
- Burr Head
- Bush Baby
- Cargo
- Coon
- Cornbread
- Cotton-Picker
- Darkie
- Eggplant
- Eraser Head
- Jar Jar
- Jungle Bunny
- KFC
- Kunta
- Lawn Jockey
- Mandigno
- Mandinka
- Mangro-Monkey
- Mayate
- Midnight
- Mutt

Need I continue or are you gettin' the picture that jokes about how I talk or how I look ain't gonna phase me 'cause I'm still better than you?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

M.P. Dunn wrote:

So tell me, is that mask you still wear to soak up the irony dripping from your mouth?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:40 am

RCA wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

If by concession you mean "I've finally realized that Alex O'Rion was not the competitor I thought he was" then yes it was.

If you meant something more self-serving to you, then no. You've already admitted that there's a chance you could lose to me. It's only a matter of time now should we face one another... your loss has already begun.

iDeAndes wrote:

Tell her to stop wearing my clothes then. I like your daughter, and while she has said some things that have upset me... unlike Alex, I will change in order to appease those I care about.

After 13.2, I can't promise I'll still care about him. But by then I should have moved out... or hopefully Karma will finally come home to visit you.

It is my hope anyway.

You know bye, you've got to have better things to do by now than talk shyte about me don't you?

I'd continue, but frankly bye, I got more important things to worry about than you. I mean the match is important, but I'm tired of having to deal with all the bullshit that surrounds who I face. I just want to do what I love and do it well, that's wrestle, not be part of some fuckin' soap opera.

OOC: Promo will be up by Sunday latest, I may need the whole weekend.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 am

Easty wrote:
M.P. Dunn wrote:

So tell me, is that mask you still wear to soak up the irony dripping from your mouth?

No, it keeps my face warm. Duh.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

You know bye, you've got to have better things to do by now than talk shyte about me don't you?

I'd continue, but frankly bye, I got more important things to worry about than you. I mean the match is important, but I'm tired of having to deal with all the bullshit that surrounds who I face. I just want to do what I love and do it well, that's wrestle, not be part of some fuckin' soap opera.

OOC: We should really chat.

IC:

Shut me up, then.

Prove me wrong about the Wayward Sons. I haven't forgotten what I said, you beat me, you're back in title contention along with Abel Steele (should he ever deserve a shot).

I'm begging you, Alex... do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

RCA wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

OOC: We should really chat.

IC:

Shut me up, then.

Prove me wrong about the Wayward Sons. I haven't forgotten what I said, you beat me, you're back in title contention along with Abel Steele (should he ever deserve a shot).

I'm begging you, Alex... do something about it.

I don't care about a title shot Chris, didn't you listen, I'm sick of the drama. Sick of chasing the prize on the end of the stick. I can be the best without a belt, but you don't need to beg bye, one way or another things change after 13.2.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 am

If only things had changed before 13.2. Then we wouldn't have this problem.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 am

If wishes were fishes I still wouldn't give a fuck bye.

Can't change the past despite how many untalented fucktards need to keep dragging it up to make a former world champion look like someone they could beat in their wildest wet dreams.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Huh...

Bryson and Tyrant.

Drew, will you pweeeze be my friend?? Just for one night??

Unfortunately, Tyrant and Bryson won't be taken down by anything less than good teamwork. And I really can't do this by myself.

So, just for a night, can we pretend I didn't help skin you alive? Just for the sake of winning? I mean, that was totally my "brooding teenager" phase.

Oh boy howdy, we can just be the bestest of friends, for realsies!? Maybe we can could have a camp-out, sing happy songs, roast up some marshmallows, and tell spooky ghost stories! Would that not be the mostest fun ever!? [/sarcasm]

Shove it up your ass Hannibal. I have no love for you or your new little flunkies and as soon as we are done taking care of William and Nicholas, I suggest you get out of MY ring before I knee your fucking head in you obnoxious little fuck.

"I'm a good guy. Why you ask? Because I say so and if I hang out with people who are kinda sorta good guys a little bit, then people might really believe I'm one too even though I've never really done anything that good that wasn't completely and totally self-serving and instead I'm best known for my alliance with some of the most evil souls in FMW history, an alliance I left not because I improved as a person but because the leader finally got rid of the demon possessing him. So yeah, totally not evil no more!"

I think it is a pretty fitting impersonation of you Hannibal, do you not?

OOC: Jesus Christ Nick, you only gave us four days to promo before voting starts, isn't it usually like a week? Romeo gave Corruption a week, I want a week.

(Hint: Guess who hasn't started working on their promo cause they thought they had until Wednesday?)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
If wishes were fishes I still wouldn't give a fuck bye.

Can't change the past despite how many untalented fucktards need to keep dragging it up to make a former world champion look like someone they could beat in their wildest wet dreams.

I suppose you're right.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Wolfbanger wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Huh...

Bryson and Tyrant.

Unfortunately, Tyrant and Bryson won't be taken down by anything less than good teamwork. And I really can't do this by myself.

So, just for a night, can we pretend I didn't help skin you alive? Just for the sake of winning? I mean, that was totally my "brooding teenager" phase.

Oh boy howdy, we can just be the bestest of friends, for realsies!? Maybe we can could have a camp-out, sing happy songs, roast up some marshmallows, and tell spooky ghost stories! Would that not be the mostest fun ever!? [/sarcasm]

Shove it up your ass Hannibal. I have no love for you or your new little flunkies and as soon as we are done taking care of William and Nicholas, I suggest you get out of MY ring before I knee your fucking head in you obnoxious little fuck.

"I'm a good guy. Why you ask? Because I say so and if I hang out with people who are kinda sorta good guys a little bit, then people might really believe I'm one too even though I've never really done anything that good that wasn't completely and totally self-serving and instead I'm best known for my alliance with some of the most evil souls in FMW history, an alliance I left not because I improved as a person but because the leader finally got rid of the demon possessing him. So yeah, totally not evil no more!"

OOC: Jesus Christ Nick, you only gave us four days to promo before voting starts, isn't it usually like a week? Romeo gave Corruption a week, I want a week.

(Hint: Guess who hasn't started working on their promo cause they thought they had until Wednesday?)

Dante: Shoooooooot.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:38 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
For someone who ain't been here that long you sure do know a bloody lot about the history of this place. I'm impressed, truly. I guess you probably got that drilled into you in the last year. Too bad that you don't win matches for draggin' up names of unimportant nobodies from the past eh mate?

Xander: Beein' .500 in big league action ain't so bad. It could've been a lot worse and at least the nigga Ryu is a stand-up cat. Now he don't talk much. The only way you get his ass to articulate is grunts n'shit.

Oh and all this info n'shit is on FMW.com. Do none of y'all actually use computers? Dr. Beast Mode does to keep in touch with his Lil' Beasties.

Glad to see that Society's ignorance has decided to join us. Grab a beer and pull up a chair boy..
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Wolfbanger wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Huh...

Bryson and Tyrant.

OOC: Abuse your president powers!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
For someone who ain't been here that long you sure do know a bloody lot about the history of this place. I'm impressed, truly. I guess you probably got that drilled into you in the last year. Too bad that you don't win matches for draggin' up names of unimportant nobodies from the past eh mate?

Glad to see that Society's ignorance has decided to join us. Grab a beer and pull up a chair boy..

Xander: Glad to see you not balls deep in David Ravish long enough to notice #FakeAssJohnDocDerrick.

Oh. I'm sorry. I confused you for the seventy thousand other cowboys in pro-wrestlin'. You different. You special.

Nigga. Pay attention. You sayin' the same shit he said. That nigga's been on hush mode since I busted his ass out. What? You want me to embarrass you too? Keep them beady, narrow, googlie, Shawn Michaels eyes zeroed in on what you got goin' on over at Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm not worried about David GS. I have been doing my homework on him and I think everyone will be shocked with how 13.2 will play out for Mr. GS. As for you, keep up the hard core ignorance foo.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Amazing comeback.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm not worried about David GS. I have been doing my homework on him and I think everyone will be shocked with how 13.2 will play out for Mr. GS. As for you, keep up the hard core ignorance foo.

Xander: Why are you emphasisin' hardcore as two words, bruh? It's one.

And I'm ignorant. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BIATCH!
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Xander: Why are you emphasisin' hardcore as two words, bruh? It's one.

And I'm ignorant. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BIATCH!

OOC: Yeeeeeah the computer likes to separate the words itself automatically, it has been doing that to me a lot lately i'm about to throw the damn thing out the window here shortly.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 pm

OOC: I'll only talk about how shit is spelled if it sounds phonetically off. Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: That nigga's been on hush mode since I busted his ass out.

Someone thinks too much of himself.

Way too much.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 am

Xander: Abel, blud. Don't be so hard on yourself, my nigga.
Back to top Go down
Valladon

Valladon

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dallas Roland
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Mister Kross,
We can argue all day about how black you are or how much you think I care about your literacy. The only problem I have is trying to understand half the shit you say to me. I guess I should have gotten the message that you actually want to wrestle me, rather than just derive amusement from my apparent racism. I'll see what I can do about that contract, honeybunches.

....Oh. And You forgot Jiggaboo. Dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread   Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.2 Trash Talking thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next