Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+21
David GS
X
PX
Alex O'Rion
John Derrick
Cactus Sam
Jaro Classic
Shock
Virus
Easy
Jeff
McDaygo
Omega
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
RCA
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Hannibal Frost
Slegna
Rottata
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 am

Villain Within wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Dante: Niggas need to keep my damn name out of their hungry mouths, bruh.

Stop name dropping me. I don't want anything to do..

With any of you.

Right.

So disinterested in associating with such rabble that the second your name hit somebody's lips, you're on the scene to drop a couple of pennies on someone having the gall to do so.

Methinks the RAMPAGE! doth protest too much.

Dante: Or it's the fact that I keep hearing people bring me up in conversation when I'm blissfully retired. Y'all niggas really need to get off my tip. I'm gone. I wasn't shit here in FMW. I was a fuck up. A drunk. A failed, flawed, broken "hero". And yet, people still remember me in some shape or fashion. Its getting to the point where I really should copyright the name and sue anytime someone brings me up and I'm not getting paid.

Omega wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Dante: Niggas need to keep my damn name out of their hungry mouths, bruh.

Stop name dropping me. I don't want anything to do..

With any of you.

Good to see you finally come back, also you're sober...impressive.

Way to leave me hanging bruh, really could have used your assistance before you took a hiatus.

You've got me twisted, playboy. I didn't leave anyone hanging. I taught you all I know. And then I told you, Drew, Mark and Heath to get your shit and kick rocks. Don't you get it? None of you are "Broken Saints". Y'all are just broken, fucked up miserable pricks just like I am. None of you are what the Saints were supposed to be about. And you're still fighting the same redundant battles we were fighting three years ago. Look at what it's done to you..done to us.

And who says I'm sober? I just added a 50/50 split of Seagrams Gin to a glass of tonic. This was after a 40 of Mad Dogg 20/20 and two snorts of Jim Beam. Needless to say I can't drive right now.

OOC: This is actually a true story. I'm..pretty shitty right now.

Last edited by iDeAndes on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 am

You're not quite as mentally stimulating as Austin. Leave me be; I have a Gold Card Gauntlet victory and subsequent "In Your Face, Abel" dance to prepare.

There...better?
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 am

David GS wrote:
You're not quite as mentally stimulating as Austin. Leave me be; I have a Gold Card Gauntlet victory and subsequent "In Your Face, Abel" dance to prepare.

There...better?

Dancing is for women and faggots.

Swing and a miss.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am

Maybe you're right.

Maybe something needs to change.

...just maybe.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 am

Much, now that I have you asking how high when I shout jump, like a well trained pet kangaroo....

And maybe you should do some explaining to the missus, first you wanna be friends with Austin and now you wanna dance with me. You're about as bent as a nine dollar note.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 am

Villain Within wrote:
David GS wrote:

There...better?

Dancing is for women and faggots.

Swing and a miss.

Skill at dancing can get a guy laid faster and more effectively than any of the shit you've likely tried. Of course, a half-baked human being like yourself wouldn't know anything about that.

Abel Steele wrote:
Much, now that I have you asking how high when I shout jump, like a well trained pet kangaroo....

And maybe you should do some explaining to the missus, first you wanna be friends with Austin and now you wanna dance with me. You're about as bent as a nine dollar note.

That's it, I can't talk to you idiots anymore.

OOC: Seriously, come up with something more creative than gay jokes lol
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 am

Apathy: And now you know why Abel Steele was ill-suited to ever hold the Gold Card there, David.

He's just plain ol' dull in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 am

You again.

Honestly I hope to hell you manage to win that Gold Card mate. I really do....
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 am

David GS wrote:
Easier wrote:
You can't fault somebody for venting some modesty...let alone reality. Game recognize game.

Thank you. Really.

Christ on Friday, it's like everybody around here expects me to be self-confident to the point of delusion because of this goddamned Streak. The fact is that I'm not. Kaoru and Apathy are bigger than me. CXC is likely more adept at the whole 'ruthless aggression' thing than I am. I wish I could stand up in front of all of you and guarantee victory like I've been able to over the past six months or so, but I'm not booked against AVO, Butters, or Bryce Thorne this time.

I'm not a medium-sized fish in a small pond anymore, and even if you just wanna talk mathematics and completely leave the skill differential between my opponents and I out of the equation, my chances of winning this thing are less than 17%.

Still, six-and-oh. Not a bad start, if I do say so myself.

I know someone who can manage handling a Streak just fine. If you would like to meet him, I can arrange a meeting.

Anyway... I leave Corruption and then all the fun begins. Perhaps I might have to start knocking out random people in the corridor?

Oh, Austin, there you are...
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 am

I'll make this short and sweet and address the people I care to.

Dante, bye, your daughter is coming to visit me, and you still don't wanna talk, that hurts bye.

Chris, this is me, I have very little in my life to be proud of, please don't try to take this away.

And Jaro, no idea if Austin would be up for it, but a chance to finally wrap my hands around that neck of yours is a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:08 am

Omega wrote:
Maybe you're right.

Maybe something needs to change.

...just maybe.

I know of one thing that ain't gonna' change!

BOOSH!

The Champion of Champions has spoken...
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
The Champion of Champions has spoken...

Is anyone else waiting for Tyrant to say something about this?

I mean, he strikes me as the kind of guy whose ego would be bruised by this, what with being THE champ and all.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 am

That coward McKenzie never talks when he is being challenged.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 am

Oh yeah...

We do have a world champ. He's hardly ever around, what with his daughter putting in more appearances than he ever has.

I'll gladly test my mettle against the guy.

OOC: I'm sure I've got some FMP's lying around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 am

Don't get me wrong I wasn't tryin' to knock your accomplishment bye in winning that big o' match, just curious when he's going to "set you straight punk" or some such, because catch phrases make everything better.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 am

Catch phrases really do make everything better.

Wish I had one.

In any case, won't I be seeing you at Catalyst, Mr. O'Rion?

And just incase little Omega decides to chime in:

*Beediloopbeep*

Captain's log...

Still awaiting the first transmissions from sector 11.3. Should be interesting. Although, I highly doubt I'll make contact with any intelligent life forms personally. Orders are to try for peaceful negotiations should my hunch be proven wrong.

But damn it, man. I'm a fighter. I was born with a rock in one hand, a roll in the other. Both were most likely unable to be digested, but... I don't shy away from symbolism.

I am... this ship's captain.

I... do plan... on safely leading my crew through the treacherous darkness before me.

I... will not... bow down.

Should sector 11.3 prove hostile: I.... .. ... . ..... ....... will fight back.

The war is at my doorstep.

And I doubt... it brought the Sunday paper.

*Beediloopbeep*
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 am

Remember what I told you, Captain.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 am

Jaro wrote:
Original Sin failed because I surrounded myself with fellow megalomaniacs who, to put it simplest, saw the world a bit differently than I did. I put too much faith and confidence in others.

Let me interject here, Jaro, because, and this doesnt happen often, but you're wrong here.

The Original Sin didnt fail because of its own accord. It failed because of me.

You see, I am the original Catalyst for the downfall of the original sin. The man who fought his way from the shackles that unfairly binded him to the top, and then took it all. The original sin was deterred because of my warriors resolve and fighting spirit, but what Celt is failing to realize, and probably everyone else except Jaro, is that my resolve, my fighting spirit, is on the right team now.

My future was so bright, I was blinded, but you see now that I can see the world through the shades that Jaro's provided me, I understand what I am put here to do. I'm not serving Jaro, Jaro's not using me, this is business. Two professionals bigger than this sport moving towards a mutual goal. Do you see now, Celt?

Understand that if I didnt need you in the immediate future, I'd wreck your brain even more, but I need you coherent enough to take punches while I do the heavy lifting. Again.

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 am

OOC: By the way, what's the reward again for the FMW games? Like, why is it so important to people outside of being the superior brand? As in why would the heels care about it? Is it that they want to use it to get at those they're feuding with?

Yeah, I think I've missed a step or something.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 am

Romeo wrote:

Anyway... I leave Corruption and then all the fun begins. Perhaps I might have to start knocking out random people in the corridor?

Oh, Austin, there you are...

I am not in the mood to beat your ass YET AGAIN, so I suggest that you stand down because unlike those other times, I am not as nice as I used to be.

Apparently its for "the good of the team" that you remain healthy. I don't care much for it, but Alex does so yeah.

As for you, Alex. I'm not trying to take it away from you, but I don't want you to just throw that accomplishment in people's faces at every turn. We all know you've been FMW World Champion before. If you really want to talk about it, find a way to do it again.

OOC: I have badgered Jaro into oblivion trying to discover what the reward is and he hasn't budged. I honestly feel that had we all known and the reward turned out to be a big f'n deal, we would treat the Games as they should have been treated.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm

The Celt wrote:
OOC: By the way, what's the reward again for the FMW games? Like, why is it so important to people outside of being the superior brand? As in why would the heels care about it? Is it that they want to use it to get at those they're feuding with?

Yeah, I think I've missed a step or something.

Theyve been giving out rewards for good showings by brands. The final reward will be revealed at the endd I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4