Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Storm183
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
Drew Michaels
cYnical
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Easty
The Celt
Lazyking
Omega
MPD
Jeff
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 am

Chaos will soon erupt on the land.

Many will fight in the war.

But only one hero will triumph.

Will he be deserving of the prize, or will he be the one to epitomize…

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! 6h2ohu

”Superstar” by Saliva plays as a barrage of red and white pyro open Corruption in Istanbul, Turkey!

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, we are mere days away from the Mt. Vesuvius pay-per-view! This is Corruption 12.3, live from the Sinan Erdem Dome in beautiful Istanbul, Turkey! My name is Jack Boice on play-by-play, and with me is the always ineffable Janus Flare!

Flare: Yes, hello Turkey and hello world! And screw you, Jack, I’m always effable, you know that.

Boice: Again, that’s not what that word means. Like I said, ladies and gentlemen, we’re so close to the Mt. Vesuvius pay-per-view, and it’s already looking like a stellar card, but we’ll get to that later! We can’t have a pay-per-view without getting through this show!

Flare: But can’t we?

Boice: No, we can’t, and especially when we have a blockbuster main event for tonight! Two #1 contenders, Hannibal Frost and the Celt, team up to face the team of the Virus, Christian G. Smitten, and Faith! Not to mention, that team is accompanied by FMW World Heavyweight Champion TyranT!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_celt CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_h_frost
CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_cg_smitten CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_virus CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_f_mckenzie CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_tyrant

Flare: Wow… wow. That doesn’t bode well for the handicap…ees at all.

Boice: The odds are stacked against them, that’s for sure, but they’ve got another common ally in Leon: Caprice, who is cashing in his FMW Games shot by going up against FMW Abandoned Champion Seth Omega!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_l_caprice CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Roster_s_omega

Flare: ANOTHER ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH?!

Boice: Sorry, Flare, that’s a Corruption title now.

Flare: God dammit… Mt. V can’t come any sooner.

Boice: Also in this show, we’ve got a rubber match between Jeff Whitt and Butters, the return of Trey Spruance in tag team action with erstwhile partner Axel van Osbourne in a tag Contract on the Line match!

Flare: The addict is back? Jesus Christ this place is going to the dogs!

Boice: Well, you’re free to leave at any moment, Flare! And speaking of contracts on the line, our first match-up is, you guessed it, a Contract on the Line match!

Flare: Whoop dee doo, more jobbers. Can I go buy some popcorn?

Boice: Nope, sorry.

Flare: Damn you!

Boice: And enough of that banter, let’s get on with the first match of the night, and what better way to kick it off than two young rookies going at it.

Flare: I'd rather not see Bonesnapper going at it with anyone… especially if his old man-slash-master is watching. That's a bit too creepy, even for me.

Boice: That's possibly the most reassuring thing about you that you've said since we started working together.

Flare: I have a soft side too, you know.

Sheila Blige: The following contest is a Contract on the Line match, scheduled for one fall! The winner of this match will earn an FMW contract that is good for one year! Introducing first!

The lights go out, as “The Last Night” by Skillet begins to play.

Flare: Oh, having the lights go out. I have never seen this before, and thus it is very suspenseful.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning strikes the center of the ring causing a thick plume of smoke covering the ring. As it fades away, we see that Ryan Reynolds is standing where the lightning bolt struck.

Flare: ...meh. Talk about an Undertaker rip-off.

Boice: It seems the crowd agrees with that, partner, I don't think anyone in this arena is having any kind of reaction to this.

Flare: Because our fans are used to this shit. Really, I expected more from Green Lantern.

Boice: Uh...Flare? That's not-

Sheila Blige: …from Melbourne, Australia, and weighing in at two hundred and thirty-seven pounds! Making his FMW debut, he is… RYAN! REYYYYNOLDS!

Boice: ...Ah. Of course.

Flare: You know, I think he's had some plastic surgery work done on his face. I really don't like it. I preferred your old face!

Boice: Oh, please stop. This guy just happens to have the same name as the movie and television actor Ryan Reynolds.

Flare: Wait… what? Really?

Boice: …Yeah, man.

Flare: MIND. BLOWN. These rookies are hilarious.

Skillet is cut out by GWAR's “Bonesnapper- The faces of the slain” as out comes Mathias von Koenig and his charge, the giant Bonesnapper. The fans, similarly to how they reacted to Reynolds, don't really respond to the two. A few scattered boos, but mostly silence.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Mathias von Koenig, weighing in at three hundred and twenty-five pounds, from Berlin, Germany, he is…BONESNAPPER!

Flare: And the old man dominatrix again leading around the submissive giant by his balls. Enjoy that mental image.

Boice: ...Right. Last week Bonesnapper debuted, trying to win a contract against PX, but he came short in his attempt as the wily veteran managed to keep him at bay.

Flare: I knew he was overcompensating for something.

Boice: What? Came short, Flare. Came.

Flare: Yes, PX did when he managed to pin the big man down long enough to finish it.

Boice: ...Why did I walk into that.

Mathias orders Bonesnapper into the ring, shouting “Break him!” at the monster as he enters. The bell barely finishes sounding before Reynolds charges at Bonesnapper, trying to slam the monster down right at the start, but Bonesnapper answers with a boot to Reynolds' face.

Boice: Good God, Reynolds almost flipped in the air from that!

Flare: That's what happens when you charge at a tank with a dirtbike.

Boice: That did seem to be a poorly thought out plan by Reynolds, as Bonesnapper grabs him by the hair and hauls him up, and off, his feet.

Flare: I predict this will not be ending well for Reynolds.

Boice: And you're right, as Bonesnapper brutally powerbombs him down. Reynolds is in a considerable amount of pain.

Flare: I think the statue might be a wee bit pissed about last week.

Boice: More like Mathias is pissed, as he's still screaming at Bonesnapper to break him.

Bonesnapper again lifts Reynolds up by the hair, this time throwing him into the turnbuckle, the force of it causing Reynolds to slide down to a sitting position to try and get a reprieve from the beating, but Bonesnapper does not allow it, as he begins to stomp on Reynolds' face and chest.

Flare: Well if he hadn't had plastic surgery before, he'll need it after this.

Boice: Can't deny that, this monster seems to on a mission to tear Reynolds apart bit by bit.

Bonesnapper grabs Reynolds' leg and drags him out of the corner, to the middle of the ring. He then lifts Reynolds up, by his leg, and slams him back down to the mat, face-first. A few fans at ringside can be seen wincing.

Boice: Jesus.

Flare: As disturbing as this is, I'm more disturbed by Koenig's expression. He'd probably be groping at his crotch if he wasn't in public.

Boice: ...yes. What's more disturbing though, is that despite all of this, Reynolds is trying to make it back up.

Flare: Huh. And here I thought he'd be dead by now.

Boice: This young man obviously has a lot of fight in him, and plenty of desire for that contract. I wouldn't count him out yet, he could still fight back and have a chance.

As Reynolds manages to, somehow, make it back up to his knees. However, as soon as he does, Bonesnapper throws a vicious right hook right into Reynolds throat, knocking the young man back onto his back, and a small bit of blood trickling down the side of his mouth.

Boice: I...I stand corrected. Jesus.

Flare: I don't think he's satisfied with his performance just yet though.

Boice: No, you're correct, he's grabbing the poor guy again, and lifting him onto his shoulder. Dust to Dust! And he's covering him. 1, 2, 3. And thank God this is over.

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, via pinfall, BOOOONESNAPPER!

Flare: This was barely over a minute, stop your whining.

Boice: A very disturbing minute nonetheless.

As Koenig begins to get into the ring to join his protege, three men run in from the crowd. All three wear featureless yellow masks except the one in front, the leader's, has a “?” on his mask. “?” grabs Koenig's leg and yanks him down before throwing him into the barricade, as his two comrades slide into the ring.

Boice: What the hell is this!?

Flare: I don't know, but the giant's dominatrix is out!

Boice: Bonesnapper sees this and goes after them!

Bonesnapper lariats two of the assailants, but the one with the “?” mask, having taken Koenig's cane, nails Bonesnapper in the back of his head.
Boice: Oh my god, a stiff shot to the back of Bonesnapper’s head! I don’t like the monster one bit, but I don’t think any of this is called for at all!

”?” then swings it into the face of Bonesnapper, sending the monster crashing down onto Reynolds' already wrecked body. “?”'s two comrades recover and begin to stomp on the both of them, as “?” continues slamming the cane down onto Bonesnapper's head.

Boice: Madness! They’re devouring them like a pack of wolves! This is disgusting! What the hell brought this on?

Flare: This… is actually kind of hot.

Finally “?” stops, standing back up, as does his comrades. He drops the cane, and the three of them slide out of the ring, hopping the barrier and disappearing through the crowd.

Boice: I... have no words. We've seen two young men completely torn apart by those three unknown assailants. Who were those people?

Flare: It's a question mark, Boice. Don’t you see?

Boice: Well… fine. We can agree on that at least. We'll be right back, and hopefully we get some answers by then.

We cut to backstage, where “Action” Jackson is standing by.

”Action” Jackson: Ay, yo, yo, yo, what be happenin’, FMW? It’s ya boy Action Jackson f’rreal yo, and I am live and direct right here with one of the main men, my homie, my dawg, my dea- uh… I mean, yeah, we here now live with Trey Spruance. My man!

Trey is standing to the left of action Jackson smoking a cigarette, who looks incredulously at him.

Trey: I’m sorry, have we met?

”Action” Jackson: Ha-ha, you so funny, dawg, you trippin’. Aight, fuck that shit, fuck that shit. So Trey, what made you come back to good ol’ Full Metal Wrestling?

Trey: I’m not going to lie to you. I came back mainly the money, I needed more. I also came back because I was bored, you know. Washing dishes might be a safer job aspect but it sure as hell wasn't very interesting.

”Action” Jackson: Aight, dog, aight, I hear ya, I gots respect for anyone chasin’ that paper. So I heard you sober, now, for real?

Trey: Almost, I still drink but I quit everything else to concentrate on doing better in FMW.

”Action” Jackson: Cool, homie, cool. Eyes on the prize, I dig that. So how do you feel about teaming with ya’ old patna, Axel Van Osborne, Big Daddy AVO, again?

Trey: Feels good, like old times, only we're both a lot more focused now. We have a goal to reach, and I guess that would be the tag belts.

”Action” Jackson: Word, dawg. You ain’t won a belt yet in your FMW career, even though you been pretty close. Any reason why?

Trey: I've never held a belt due to too many absences, and also because I did too many drugs in my spare time, which meant my ring work became sloppy. I intend to stay sober now and really push the boat out in terms of committing myself to the job.

”Action” Jackson: That’s great news, homie. So you intend to stick around, what might the future hold for my nigga, Trey Spruance?

Trey: Hopefully one of those nice shiny belts people go on about so much.

”Action” Jackson: Yes! Gotta love that attitude, dawgs. Eyes on the prize all the way. All right, dawg, you got a match up next to get ready for up next, thank you fo’ yo’ time, homie. Ladies and gentlemen, Trey Spruance, a class act.

Trey nods, and walks away.

”Action” Jackson: Hey yo, man, don’t be forgettin’ my order!

Trey: (calls out) I don’t do that anymore!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 am

We open back up to a corridor where we see Jeff Whitt walking, with Leviticus and Storm just behind him.

Whitt: This is it, boys. Our infiltration is almost complete.

Storm: That chump Butters didn’t even know what hit him.

Whitt: I have to say, Storm, those were some great acting skills right there. For a moment, I thought you were going to turn your back on us.

Storm: Are you kidding? I would never do that. GSW is what I’m all about.

???: Oh, really?

A voice from behind speaks up, and the three men turn around to see Butters, and to their surprise, Slegnadamus, standing behind them, carrying kendo sticks. Before Storm and Leviticus, closest to them, could react, Butters and Slegna quickly bring down the kendo sticks on their heads, knocking the two out.

Whitt: Why, you…

Slegna: Payback is a bitch, isn’t it? Now we’re quits for the moment.

Whitt: You’re not gonna get away with this.

Butters: That’s not what these babies say. I suggest you tuck your tail and run, Whitt, before we change our minds and knock you out too. There’s nothing you can do for your friends now, plus I’m the kind of guy who would prefer to beat you fair and square, one-on-one.

Whitt just leers at them.
Whitt: This isn’t the end, Butters.

Whitt walks off.

Butters: Yeah, that’s right, because I haven’t beaten your ass yet!

The Comeback Kids just look on, smiling, and exchange a high five.

Boice: You’re back live with us on Corruption 12.3, and the Comeback Kids have just taken out two of their GSW adversaries, Storm and Leviticus, presumably to even out the odds for Butters’s match with Whitt later on!

Flare: I. Do not care. About these people.

Boice: Of course not… and it’s not going to get any better for you. Let’s go on to our next match!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Tag Team Contract on the Line match! The team of Trey Spruance and Axel van Osbourne must win to earn two FMW contracts good for one year! Introducing first!

Natural Born Killer by Avenged Sevenfold explodes through the speakers as the young Atlas Adams makes his way through the ramp with tag team partner Cliff Carson

Sheila Blige: Coming in at a combined weight of four hundred and two pounds… they are the team of CLIFF CARSON AND ATLAS… ADAMS!!!

Boice: And here comes Atlas and Cliff! They’re relatively new to the FMW Scene but you can see they’re looking to make an impact, perhaps even tonight!

Flare: I don’t really know much about these two. Lets see if that changes tonight.

Boice: Atlas Adams does bring over some experience from other federations, though, including LPW!

Flare: The rules may be the same, but that doesn’t matter much in an FMW ring!

Atlas and Cliff enter the ring as the music fades, cut off by Bad Company by FiveFingerDeathPunch. Axel Van Osbourne and Trey Spruance make their way out of the curtain and to the ramp

Sheila Blige: And their opponents, coming in at a combined weight of four hundred and seventy pounds… the team of AXEL VAN OSBOURNE AND TREY SPRUANCE!!!

Boice: Here come some more familiar faces though! Axel and Trey!

Flare: If you say so.

Boice: Its good to see them approach the ring! Who knows, maybe these two are the next ‘tag team of the year’!?

Flare: HA! Boice, you’ve got some jokes.

As Trey and Axel slide into the ring the bell rings immediately and both teams charge forth head on. They begin brawling in the center of the ring before Atlas and Cliff use tandem whips to toss Trey and Axel.

Boice: And we’re off with a bang! Tandem whips by Cliff and Atlas send Trey and Axel off the ropes, CLOTHESLINES! Cliff runs over to Atlas, ATLAS FLIPS CLIFF! ASSISTED MOONSAULT ONTO TREY!

Flare: Oh, well that was fairly creative.

Boice: And another one for the downed Axel! Perhaps we can be witnessing an upset!?

Flare: That is if you think Trey and Axel are that fantastic.

Boice: There’s potential, Flare! Cliff is back on the attack as well as Atlas! Tandem whips again- NO! Axel and Trey are able to duck and land the clotheslines of their own!

Flare: This is the first test. Lets see if Cliff and Atlas collapse or continue that team effort, because that’s what they need to win.

Boice: That was astute.

Flare: Oh, penis-monger. Is that something more appropriate?

Boice: Hard to say, Flare, though I think they’re not heeding your warning! Cliff is the first up and he charges both Axel and Trey! They duck down and pull the top rope Cliff goes flying!

Flare: See, this is where it crumbles!

Boice: Axel and Trey are back up now! They whip Atlas! Axel gets on all fours, Trey jumps off his back, DROPKICK TO THE FACE! Atlas is down! Axel rolls over for the pin! One, Two, NO! Kick out!

Flare: Perhaps the referee will restore this to more traditional styling now.

Boice: Right again, partner, both Trey and Cliff are back out on the apron leaving Atlas and Axel inside! Axel is lifting Atlas, irish whip and a running knee lift sends Atlas back down again!

Flare: Keep working that head, Im sure it will come off eventually.

Boice: Cliff doesn’t seem in much better shape after taking that fall, but he knows when his partner needs help! Hes reaching for the tag! Atlas stretches but Axel pulls him back and lands an elbow drop to the back of the head!

Flare: Give them credit, that is a smart gameplan.

Boice: Axel lifting Atlas now- NO! Atlas uses the top of his head to land a jawbreaker! Axel drops to one knee after that one!

Flare: Unwise.

Boice: Atlas is up with a burst! He seizes his opportunity! Hes bouncing off the ropes, looking for that running knee he calles the Assassination, NO! Axel falls back almost completely to the mat to avoid that knee!

Flare: WOW! That was impressive! Straight out of the matrix!

Boice: Atlas is pissed! He walks back over to Axel! He tries to whip him to the corner, NO! Axel counters, NO! ATLAS COUNTERS AGAIN! HE WHIPS AXEL INTO THE CORNER!

Flare: This might not work out well! Atlas whipped him to his own corner! He’s right by Trey!

Boice: Trey with the hot tag! Atlas didn’t notice! Atlas on the charge! Trey pulls Axel out and Atlas lands sternum first into the turnbuckle!

Flare: OUCH! That looked impressively painful!

Boice: Axel grabs Atlas, COMPLETE SHOT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! TREY PULLS HIMSELF OVER THE ROPES, BIG STOMP ON ATLAS!

Flare: Beautiful execution there!

Boice: Trey is in command now! He whips Atlas, but look! Cliff has moved over and grabs a hot tag on Atlas! Trey off the ropes! He ducks the oncoming Atlas! BASEBALL SLIDE UNDER CLIFF! CLIFF AND ATLAS COLLIDE MID RING!

Flare: Wow, that is embarrassing.

Boice: TREY SPINS CLIFF! KICK TO THE GUT! DOUBLE ARM DDT! THERES THE PIN! ONE-TWO-THREE! ITS OVER!

Sheila Blige: And here are your winners, each earning a one-year FMW contract… AXEL VAN OSBOURNE AND TREY SPRUANCE!!!

Axel van Osbourne & Trey Spruance (3.52 aps + 3.44 aps + 1.5 avs = 8.46 total)
Cliff Carson & Atlas Adams (0 aps + 2.26 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0 avs = 2.06 total)

Boice: Trey Spruance is back, ladies and gentlemen, and he and his partner have won their jobs back!

Flare: Yes, whoop dee doo. Let’s call out the marching band! Can we have the big boys play now?

Boice: Please excuse my partner here, ladies and gentlemen, he’s easily bored.

Flare: You’re damn right I am. It was an okay match, but I honestly don’t care about any of these guys.

Boice: Very well, since I can’t squeeze any more information out of you, let’s move on. Later tonight, ladies and gentlemen! Leon: Caprice vs. Seth Omega for the Abandoned Championship still to come, and a 2-on-3 handicap match main event!

Flare: That’s basically 2-on-4.

Boice: It is, and it’s definitely a sticky situation for the team of Celt and #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, Hannibal Frost, but that’s still to come later tonight! Corruption will be right back!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Th_TCCIsComing
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 am

The scene fades in backstage to find Hannibal Frost, Leon Caprice, and The Celt standing in a seemingly deserted hallway. The Sons of Attrition are wearing intense facial expressions, only Frost's eyes are hidden from view behind his signature Ray-Ban shades.

Celt: Does this really concern him?

Celt, clearly speaking to Leon, motions to Frost. The #1 contender shifts uneasily against the wall he's leaning on.

Frost: That attitude better change before the main event.

Celt: You gonna' skin me alive if it doesn't?

Frost growls at the obvious mention of something he had done to Drew Michaels back in his HavOc days.

Leon, always quick to mediate, reaches out to calm the festering storm.

Leon: Could you two give it a rest? This is supposed to be my segment anyway.

Frost dips his cowboy hat to Leon: before motioning to give him the floor. Celt shrugs his shoulders in a meek apology before Jacqueline Hyde steps into view. The bubbly, yet equally as vicious, interviewer motions off camera. Then, in just a moment's time, we see the Distortion Wheel dominating the background.

The Distortion Wheel, on this night, is rife with match possibilities. TLC, Electric Chair, Scaffold, Wild Safari, Monopoly Madness, Jaromon, Acid Bath, China Town, etc. But only one can be chosen.

Hyde: Hello Corruption fans! And, of course, all you little viewers out there in T.V. land! I'm Jacqueline Hyde, here with the Sons of Attrition, and this... is the Distortion Wheel!

Hyde motions to the wheel. Leon steps over to it, while everyone else crowds the other side. He looks it over with a contemplative eye.

Hyde: I understand th-th-th-that Seth Omega just loves to piss people off. I hear he's done a good job of rubbing you hero wannabe's the wrong way.

Leon cocks an eyebrow.

Leon: I... guess you could say that. Taking the Abandoned Title off Frost when he was well below one hundred percent wasn't exactly the gentleman's thing to do.

Celt: I don’t care about what he did to him, but trust me, when we meet at Mt. V, he’s not going to walk home with the UV title.

Hyde: Well, if the pussy can't cut it...

Frost clears his throat, stepping forward to interject.

Frost: If I could-

Hyde: Shut it, you talentless fluke. Go rub one out to the Winchester Brothers.

Frost steps back, clearly flustered. Celt, beside him, laughs uncontrollably.

Celt: What? No comeback?

Frost points at Hyde, tripping over his own words.

Frost: Wh-where'd you get that dress? The... the toilet store?

Celt laughs even harder. Leon, still beside the Distortion Wheel, simply shakes his head in embarrassment.

Hyde: What the hell was that? Of-of-of course I didn't, silly! They don't sell clothes there. I've checked!

Hyde then turns to Leon.

Hyde: Ready to spin, sweetie?

Leon nods, stepping up to the Wheel. He snatches the handle, spins, and waits.

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Wheel

The Wheel slows down, and then finally lands on the panel marked Scaffold Match. Each member of the Sons of Attrition trade glances.

Celt: Iiiinteresting.

Leon: This works. I can handle this.

Frost: If anything goes wrong, we've got your back.

Leon: Don't worry about it. You've got your own match to prepare for.

Celt: No, he's right. Omega sets the bar pretty low for sportsmanship.

Leon nods thankfully to his stable mates before looking back to the wheel, his eyes glued to the panel that has decided his fate for the night.

Leon: Seth doesn't deserve that belt. And tonight, I'm gonna prove it.

Boice: Well, there you go, folks, the match has been made! Leon Caprice will meet Seth Omega later in a Scaffold Match for the FMW Abandoned Championship!

Flare: Seriously. I cannot wait until we have a new Ultraviolent champion.

Boice: I know, you’ve said that already. In the meantime let’s go to our next match-up, basically a rubber match straight out of Ammunition!

Flare: Wait… what? Seriously, why can’t Corruption be Corruption anymore? Tell me? Why? Jesus Christ, man.

Boice: Well, Butters requested that the match be held here on Corruption because of the no-disqualification nature of our matches.

Flare: …They better live up to that.

Boice: The saga between GSW and the Comeback Kids continued on Ammunition 12.3 when Storm was revealed to be part of the GSW invasion, and attacked Butters!

Flare: Oh, boo hoo!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first!

”Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore play as the Comeback Kids, Butters and Slegna, carrying the kendo sticks from earlier, walk out to cheers from the crowd.

Sheila Blige: Being accompanied to the ring by his tag team partner, Slegnadamus, from Boston, Massachussetts, weighing two hundred and fifty-three pounds, he is… BUTTERS!!!

Boice: Earlier tonight we saw the Comeback Kids neutralize the GSW threat by taking out two of Jeff Whitt’s allies, Leviticus and Storm!

Flare: I don’t know who or what these GSW guys want, but if it means beating up on Slegna and Butters… I’m all for them.

Boice: That may just be in the beginning, but these guys are the representatives of an entire fed… I don’t think that this is the only thing they’re here for.

Flare: Yeah, right. Please, they’re only some little-league backyard fed that thinks it can play with the big boys.

Boice: I don’t know, there is strength in numbers…

You gotta keep ‘em separated…

“Come Out and Play” by the Offspring
plays as the lights in the arena turn gold. A few seconds pass, however, but Jeff Whitt doesn’t come out.

Boice: …Where is Jeff?

Flare: See? Those little GSW shits aren’t worth anything. They’ve already tucked their tail and run!

Boice: Well, Slegna and Butters are just standing there in the ring, waiting for Whitt to show up, and… oh no. No.

Flare: What?

Boice: I know what this is. It’s-

Before Boice can finish his sentence, three men storm the ring from the audience and we see that it is the golden-masked invaders from earlier in the show, led by “?”! The three men completely blindside and overwhelm Slegna and Butters, who try to fight back, but are just completely outmatched by the attackers.

Boice: I knew it! I can’t believe I didn’t realize it any sooner! These guys are GSW!

Flare: …How do you know? They’re not talking!

Boice: Look at them, they’re wearing gold masks, and they’re attacking Slegna and Butters! There’s no way these guys are not GSW!

???: Really… you really thought you two had “equalized” the game?

The music stops and we see Jeff Whitt finally coming down the ramp, with microphone in hand.

Boice: I told you!

Whitt: I see you’ve met three of my associates. You see, while taking out my lieutenants Leviticus and Storm was, well, a pretty ballsy move, in the end it only hardly matters.

Flare: Pretty smart strategy.

Boice: That already makes for six GSW invaders in FMW already… will there be more?

Whitt: You see, GSW is more than just three people. We are an army. We are here to dominate. We are endless.

Jeff goes up the stairs and enters the ring.

Boice: What does Jeff have in mind now? He’s already blindsided Butters and Slegna… what more does he want?

Whitt: Get that cretin Butters to his feet. And ref… ring the bell.

He gestures at the ref, who is standing at ringside, hesitant to ring the bell.

Whitt: Ring it, unless you want to suffer the same fate as these two!

Finally, the ref rings the bell.

Whitt: Thank you. Now, everyone, watch how GSW will begin to dominate.

He drops the mic, and nods at the men holding up Butters, who then pushes him towards Jeff. Jeff catches him and nails the Talent Show!

Boice: Talent Show! Jeff Whitt hits a mean Talent Show!

Flare: His head just spiked on the mat!

One of the GSW men is gesturing towards the ref to get inside the ring.

Boice: They’re calling for the ref to get in, and Whitt makes the cover! The ref counts! One, two, three! This one never begun!

Flare: I must admit, they’ve got style!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner… JEFF… WHITT!!!

Jeff Whitt (3.82 aps + 1.4 avs = 5.22 total)

Butters (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)

Boice: And this… match, if you can really call it that, serves as the real warning that GSW has finally arrived!

Flare: I think… I think it’s best we just lay down our arms, Boice.

Boice: What? Janus Flare, giving up already? For shame!

Flare: They’re… they’re just too much!

Whitt gets back up and takes his mic.

Whitt: FMW! I have warned you for weeks now that Gold Standard Wrestling would be coming to make an impact. I told you that things would be getting serious when GSW arrived. But you refused to listen to me, passing me off as all bark, no bite. Well, here we are!

Jeff smiles evilly at the crowd… then proceeds to stomp a mudhole in Butters. The others do the same to Slegna as well, focusing on Slegna’s injured knee.

Boice: Look at this! This is disgusting!

Flare: Seriously, it’s not too late to join them!

Boice: Somebody please put a stop to this!

But soon after Boice says that, Whitt stops his assault, causing the others to stop as well.

Whitt: Butters and Slegna, they were first. They were just the beginning, just the examples of what GSW can do. Soon, the Midas touch will spread, turning everything we encounter into Gold. The rings, the shows, the fans – they will all become part of the Gold Standard! It started tonight, ladies and gentlemen. And it will only continue at Mount Vesuvius. You Full Metal chumps are gonna learn the hard way what it means to wrestle… on the Gold Standard.

Whitt drops the mic, goes on a turnbuckle and raises his arm. The others take to the other turnbuckles and do the same.

Boice: GSW has arrived… but will their path to domination be that easy? If I know the superstars of FMW well, they’re going to have a tough time completely turning FMW.

Flare: I sense another war happening… when will FMW stop having wars?

Boice: Everyone here wants control, I don’t blame them!

Flare: And I’m telling you, it’s not too late to join them!

Boice: No! If you’re worth your salt, you are going to fight!

Flare: Well, they’re right there, you can start!

Boice: No, I’m not falling for that, I may be a former Television champion, but I’m not going to be able to take on four guys by myself!

Flare: See, you’re scared!

Boice: Enough! Corruption will be right back!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 am

We go backstage to Jacqueline Hyde, who stands with Seth Omega in front of the camera. Omega has the Abandoned Championship firmly positioned over his shoulder.

Hyde: HIIIIIII! I am here with the current FMW Abandoned Champion Seth Omega. Tonight you face Leo-BIBLETHUMPERFAGGOT Caprice, what are your thoughts on the SHITACULARBLOODYTAMPON match?

Omega: Uh... are you okay?

Hyde: I am FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!!!! Thanks for asking.

Omega: Right, so I’m facing off with Leon tonight in a Scaffold Match. That alone is a conspiracy theory as most people know that bigger people don’t do as well with heights. To make this better I’m also afraid of heights, something that FMW management is full aware of and is taking advantage of for their golden boy.

Hyde: Wow, the match hasn’t even started and you’re making excus-YOUFUCKINGPUSSYASSBITCH-es.

Omega: And people wonder why I am on drugs.

Hyde: Speaking of titles, you’ve got a huuuuuuge match with gingergingerginger Celt and Dunnwood at Mt. V, can you tell me about that match?

Omega: It’s simple really, I’m going to go in and kill what’s left of my former rival. Then I’m going to focus on my former friend, The Celt. When I came to Full Metal Wrestling that short time ago there was always one guy who was considered to be “the guy for hardcore”, and that man was The Celt. Honestly I’ve never seen a guy so full of shit in my life, he’s got that stupid red haircut, his glows Neon White, and he talks like he’s been fucked in the mouth by a pack of rabid dogs. You know what that’s like right?

Hyde: Whaaaat? What are you trying to imply?

Omega: Nothing, do you have any other questions for me or am I free to leave now?

Hyde: Actually I do, you made mention that Celt was “the guy for hardcore” here...if you win what does THATFUCKINGGODDAMNMAKEYOU?

Omega: It makes me what the rest of the world already knows me as, The Ultraviolent Messiah, The Gen X Punisher, and the first man to hold both the Abandoned and Ultraviolent Championships in FMW History.

Hyde: Ooooookaaaaayyyyy!!! Thank you for your time!

Omega quickly walks away without looking back as Hyde just smiles ear-to-ear at the camera.

Boice: Our current Abandoned Champion, ladies and gentlemen… and if you’ve only just tuned in to Corruption now, before the break we saw GSW come in here and lay down the law. GSW is in the building, ladies and gentlemen, and they’re absolutely serious.

Flare: I’m telling you. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

Boice: What? The battle has only just begun!

Flare: And why suffer a lot of losses?

Boice: This is FMW! For a guy who goes on and on about the identity of Corruption, don’t you think that it is more important for FMW to fight to keep its own identity?

Flare: But… but… invaders!

Boice: Be a man, Flare! You’re better than this!

We see that Sheila Blige is standing in the middle of the ring.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, if we can please have a moment of silence and bow our heads in recognition of the current crises and mass demonstrations going on in Egypt.

The house lights dim as everyone takes a few moments of silence. All of a sudden, the silence and the darkness is broken by Megadeth’s “Symphony of Destruction,” also known as the theme song of the FMW World Heavyweight Champion, TyranT, who is now coming down to the ring with a mic in his hand.

Boice: It… it’s the champ!

Flare: Why, thank you, Captain Obvious!

TyranT: Really, who cares about Egypt? It’s all burnin’ ta the ground and people’r gettin’ shot and guess what, I absolutely love it!

The boos of the crowd intensify.

TyranT: All right, all right, enough about that. I’m out here to give you a special Public Service Announcement, courtesy of yours truly, yer World Heavyweight Champion.

Boice: And what compelling thing could TyranT possibly say to us right now?

Flare: Shut up and listen, peasant.

TyranT: First of all, to the number one contender, Hannibal Frost… lemme tell you right now that you ain’t got any chances of winnin’ this championship. I done just about destroyed er’body who even DARED to take it, and it don’t even matter how many you bring. It just ain’t happenin’.

Flare: That’s right, Jack. TyranT is one of the most dominant FMW champions in history, and if he goes on this way he’s going to eclipse Ethan Black!

Boice: How come it’s always the assholes who get the long reigns?

TyranT: Right, and that’s all I got to say to you. It just ain’t happenin’, Frost. Anyhow! Mt. V is comin’ up again, and everyone’s gonna try and kill each other just ta get ta that lil’ torch!

Boice: Well, finally something relevant.

Flare: Hush, Boice!

TyranT: Lemme tell you one thing ‘bout that… ya’ll might as well stop tryin’ now, because it don’t matter to me one bit if you win that torch. Because whoever you are, when you decide to cash in that title shot against me, it don’t matter who you are, I’m still gonna walk out that match as the World… Heavyweight… Champion.

Flare: Our grand old champ striking fear in the hearts of those who dare to challenge his rule… before we even have a Mt. V winner!

Boice: Oh, he’s confident, all right. A little too confident.

Flare: Come on, Jack, you can’t be champ without the swagga.

TyranT: And speaking as the second Mt. V winner… I’m here ta tell ya that y’all don’t need that. I didn’t even need my torch to be champ, and hell, I’m already a better champ than the guy who used my torch!

Boice: Way to take a potshot at Alex O’Rion.

Flare: Remember, that was the guy who was champ for what, one show?

TyranT: So it don’t matter. Hannibal Frost, and whoever’s gonna win the torch, you don’t matter to me. Y’all might as well quit. Hell, y’all might as well forget about Mt. V match! Ain’t nobody – NOBODY! – is goin’ ta be good enough ta get the title from me, torch or no torch!

Boice: That’s one hell of a proclamation.

All of a sudden, the lights dim and silence falls over the arena.

Boice: What the?

Flare: What’s going on?

Then, ”Epic” by Faith No More plays, and the house lights turn back on to reveal…

Flare: OH NO!

Boice: OH YES! OH MY GOD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT’S CYNICAL!

Flare: WHAT’S HE DOING HERE?! THIS IS NOT LPW!

Boice: FMW LEGEND AND FORMER LPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION CYNICAL IS OUT HERE TONIGHT!

Flare: GO BACK TO THE HELLHOLE YOU CAME FROM, WIZARD!

cYnical gets into the ring, looks at TyranT, smiling, and goes to get a mic of his own from the timekeeper.

cYnical: I’d like to beg to differ, TyranT.

The crowd cheers wildly at cYn’s single statement.

TyranT: I’m sorry, this ain’t yo’ business, PunK!

cYnical: Oh, but it is my business. You see… I’m going for that torch, man.

The crowd pops huge again at the announcement.

Boice: It’s official! cYnical is in the Mt. Vesuvius match once again!

Flare: Oh, please!

TyranT: Oh… oh, really? I’m s’posed to be scared of that? Look, little man, you may be some champion of your little weak-ass company, but you’re in FMW now, PunK! I said these other PunKs don’t got what it takes, but you… you’re hardly even qualified for the pre-show!

cYnical: Hah! That’s pretty funny! You may be a little too… new for this, but I was in FMW long before they found you in some ass-backwards Southern indy fed in the swamp!

TyranT: Yeah, and look at me now. I run this place. You ain’t here anymore, though. Why is that? Can’t cut it?

cYnical: Oh, far from it. I think I still got what it takes to be a major player.

TyranT: Oh, really? Then why don’t we find out what you still got right now?

cYnical: I wouldn’t mind that at all. You’re on, champ.

The two drop their mics and TyranT drops his belt as the two men circle each other, getting ready for a fight.

Boice: Is this for real? Are we getting an impromptu champion vs. legend match right here?

Flare: Hell yeah, I want to see TyranT squash ol’ wizard!

Before anyone can strike, however, ”The Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer plays and out comes…

Boice: Oh, wow! We’ve got another surprise on our hands! MASS CAESAR is back!

Flare: …Seriously? Another nutcase?

Boice: The fans don’t know whether to cheer or boo Caesar, well, given the atrocities he’s committed in the past!

Caesar, carrying his signature sword, already has a mic. Behind him is his trusty slave, Flavius Mercury.

MASS: Greetings, plebes! Your emperor has returned tonight!

TyranT and cYnical just stare at Caesar, who is walking down the ramp and waving his sword around.

Flare: Hey, careful with that sword!

Boice: What an interesting turn of events!

MASS: I heard the two of you were having an exhibition, and I just happened to be already here! Thus, I demand that I be included in your little pankration!

Flare: …Pankration?

Boice: You know, it’s what they called bare-knuckle fighting in the Olympics.

Flare: But weren’t the Olympics Greek?

Boice: Which was eventually conquered by the Romans, yes.

Flare: Smartass.

Caesar climbs in the ring, still wielding his sword.

MASS: Also, I must announce that I, too, will be climbing Mt. Vesuvius! There is no one more fitting to conquer that decidedly Roman monolith than a true Roman such as myself!

Boice: Can’t really argue against that logic.

Flare: He’s a nut!

MASS: So come now! Engage me in battle! Let us prove to one another our fighting prowess in this arena, for it has been a while since I have competed! Come!

MASS swings the sword at TyranT’s direction, who quickly drops to his back and rolls out of the ring!

Boice: WOAH! Caesar could’ve cut TyranT’s head off!

Flare: And these sick fans would’ve cheered it! It’s like we’re in the Coliseum!

TyranT can be heard shouting to security, “Get this nut outta here! He almost killed me!” Meanwhile, cYnical has also rolled out of the ring.

Flare: Yeah, security, get that nut out of there!

Boice: Hah! This is hilarious! And speaking of the Coliseum, yes, that is where the Mt. Vesuvius PPV will be held, like it has always been for the past two years!

TyranT and cYnical are standing outside of the ring, wary of Caesar. Meanwhile, Caesar mounts a turnbuckle and raises his sword high in the air as he roars proudly.

Boice: Look at Caesar! It’s like he’s already won the match!

Flare: That guy is a nut! Why do we still keep him around, he’s a lawsuit waiting to happen! Remember that one time he stabbed someone with that very same sword?

Boice: Well, it was an Ultraviolent match, if I remember it correctly!

Flare: Still! What if he stabs a fan! Accidentally!

Boice: Please, you’re way too paranoid! Ladies and gentlemen, TyranT, cYnical, and MASS Caesar! Mt. V is going to be VERY interesting! Corruption 12.3 will be right back, don’t go away!

We cut to the bedside of Jaro’s former protégé, whose is sat up, dark eyes flickering about as hospital and Full Metal Wrestling staff alike lurk like the shadows of his past. His demeanour, a visible scowl curling the corners of his unshaven face, is in stark contrast to that of his lustful interviewer, Jacqueline Hyde, who sits by him in a battered old hospital chair, microphone in hand.

Hyde: Welcome back to Corruption! I’m here with Du-

He begins a spluttering cough that makes his entire body quake, rocking forward, hair shaking. Finally he stops, turning to Jacqueline, a deep unhappiness present.

Man: Yeah. Ye are.

Hyde: We’ll get round to wrestling in a minute, but first, how are you, sweetheart? Are you wellwellwell, look what the cat retched up. You look like shit and I bet you feel worse.

Man: Firs’, fuck off wi’ yer Joel Gerter shi’; second, yer fuckin’ righ’ I’m feelin’ li’e shi’. I ‘ad three consecutive open-‘ear’ surgeries, multiple concussions – oh, an’ I’ve pissed mesel’ in me sleep so many times I’ve los’ coun’. Yeah, I’m righ’ as fuckin’ rain, thanks for asking.

Hyde: Look at the big bad man! What crawled up your ass and died... and gave you such a potty mouth, come to think of it.

Man: You ‘ave go’ ter be tekkin’ the piss...

Hyde: No, that’s apparently what you’ve been doing.

Man: Alrigh’, close yer fuckin’ yap an’ listen fer one minute, ye fucked-up li’le slu’, yeah? I can say wha’ever the fuck I li’e. An’ if tha’ involves me swearin’ me arse off then I will do. Jason’s given me a big fuckin’ reason ter be pissed off, an’ excuse-fuckin’-me if tha’s the only way I can ge’ i’ off me ches’ righ’ now. Believe you me, there’s nothin’ I’d rather be doin’ righ’ now than wrappin’ my arms around yer throa’ an throttlin’ the bloody life ou’ of yer, Jason! Ye made one huge mistake... ye kept me alive, Jason. An’ a’ Mount Vesoovius... I’m comin’ for the Ultraviolent Championship. Your championship. An’ then?

I’m going to kill the God that you think you are.

Hyde: All talk, but have you got the balls to back it up?

Man: If ye don’ think I mean wha’ I say then yer mehr idiotic than I though’.

Hyde: Why I-

They are interrupted by the arrival of a nurse.

Nurse: I’m terribly sorry to disturb, but we’ve just received a call at the head office for you. Someone told us to tell you that... it was coming.

Man: Ten?

Nurse: Y-yes, they said that too. How did you know?

Man: No time to explain. Need ter go.

He manages to get out of bed with some effort, clutching at the bandages on his torso.

Nurse: Are you crazy? You can’t leave! You’re still not treated!

Man: Oh yeah? Try an’ stop me.

Even as he says it, a dark-haired doctor with his back to the camera blocks his path.

Man: Gerrou’ of my way. You of all people can’ stop me.

The doctor makes no effort to move, instead handing him a video tape.

Doctor: Just promise me you’ll watch it. I’m sorry.

After a brief hesitation, he nods, darting past the doctor and out of sight. The nurse looks appalled, and Hyde’s mouth is agape.

Nurse: Doctor! How could you let him leave?

Doctor: I wasn’t going to try, nurse. Come hell or high water, there’s no stopping Easty when he has that sick, animalistic fury in his eyes. And besides...

I want him to hold what I had.

Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 am

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Kickback-1

Quote :
Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Slum Street Fight for the FMW Abandoned Championship! The match will be broadcasted live from an undisclosed slum area in Manila, and the only way to win is to score a knock-out on your opponent!

Sheila Blige: Introducing first, the challenger, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing two hundred and sixty pounds, he is AVO… AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!!! And his opponent, from Jackson, Tennessee, weighing three hundred and seven pounds, he is the FMW Abandoned Champion… SETH… OMEGA!!!

Boice: All right, that’s the bell, you heard it ring, here we go! This is bound to be a hard-hitting brawl as we’ve got two big guys who have no problems about putting each other through hell just for the Abandoned Championship!

Flare: Hey, guess what other title people kill each other for too?

Boice: All right, all right, Flare, I get it. But you’ll just have to deal with it. Both men circling each other, taunting the other, and the area is littered with beer bottles, sticks, ice picks, oh god, ice picks and knives, and rocks, a lot of weapons out there!

Boice: All’s fair in this match type, Flare, it’s a street fight, and turnabout is fair play! AVO measures Seth, and swings… but stops? What’s going on?

Flare: What, gone soft all of a sudden?

AVO calls a kid who’s watching in the sidelines and the kid comes forward. AVO gives the wooden plank to the kid and points towards Seth. The kid immediately gets it.

Boice: Oh my god… what the? THAT CHILD JUST BLASTED OUR ABANDONED CHAMPION WITH THAT WOODEN PLANK, AND NOW HE’S WHACKING HIM OVER AND OVER WITH IT!

Flare: Now that is uncalled for! That is really blatant! That should not be allowed!

Boice: Seth comes at AVO with a haymaker of his own but AVO is ready for him as he walks into a scoop! Oh my, I think this is it! AVO is looking to hit his finisher, called the Final Encore… and I think he wants to hit it on that broken glass!

Flare: No! No! Not this way! Not this way!

Boice: But AVO is on wobbly legs, can he manage to land it? He’s carrying three hundred pounds on his tired shoulders!

Flare: This may be where Seth’s disgusting girth may be able to save him!

Boice: Seth trying his hardest to get out of there!

Flare: Come on!

Boice: And Seth slides out! He survives an excruciating fate!

Flare: Thank Jeebus!

Boice: Seth grabs Axel’s arms from behind! He lifts him in a pumphandle! Oh no, I think I know what this is!

Flare: I hope it’s the ending!

Boice: Oh my God, is Seth planning to do what I think he’s planning?

Flare: I think he is, and it might be the only way to knock Van Osbourne out!

Boice: Oh my God, there’s no stopping him! SETH DROPS AVO, HEART-SHAPED BOX TO THE BROKEN GLASS! THERE’S NO WAY ANYONE CAN SURVIVE THAT!

Flare: Ultraviolence begets ultraviolence!

Boice: The ref gets in there… and he doesn’t even have to look twice! AVO has been knocked out cold! Seth retains!

Flare: Hah! In your face, gay-VO!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner, and STILL the FMW Abandoned Champion… SETH… OMEGA!!!

Boice: Axel van Osbourne fought hard and valiantly in his first FMW title opportunity, but Seth has defended his championship via his trademark grit.

Boice: It’s going to be a hell of a night, but right now we have our semi main event! Let’s get this show on the road!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! AbandonedChampionship

Cherry: The following contest is a Scaffold match, and it is for the FMW Abandoned Championship! The competitor who throws off his opponent off the scaffolding will be the winner!

The crowd are already upon their feet the moment the matchup is announced. Already the scaffolding has been erected all around the ring, with two door shaped openings amongst the supporting pipes that hold up the first wooden platform. ”Grace” by Ed Kowalczyk hits the PA system to a great reception from the crowd as the match is soon to start. From the entrance area appears Leon Caprice. His entrance seems more straight forward than usual, given what lies ahead of him as he makes his way down towards the ring. He doesn’t neglect the reaching fans however as he tags some hands on the way down, showing good spirits for those watching him tonight. His eyes never moving from the towering scaffold before him

Cherry: Introducing first, the challenger. Hailing from Perth, Australia, weighting in at 220lbs! He is, LEON CAPRICE!!!!!

Boice: I wonder what’s going through Leon’s mind right now?

Flare: “Can I win it this time?”

Boice: It has to be swimming in his mind..

Flare: Especially since this will definitely be his last shot, never see a guy get 5 shots at a title. Heck, he doesn’t deserve this one.

Boice: Are you kidding me? Tonight Leon is out there to prove he means business here in the FMW. For the last couple of months, many superstars are claiming that Leon hasn’t got what it takes to be one of the top men, that he is confined to live in the shadows of Hannibal Frost & Hannibal Frost. Such views have only been enforced during his losing efforts in every singles title shot he’s had to date... But more importantly… it was Leon who organised this title shot… after winning War Games with team Distorton. But tonight is more about prominence then just shutting up the critics. Though tonight Leon can kill two birds with one stone if he can defeat the man Frost could not, whilst finally capturing his first piece of gold.

Flare: And what a beautiful moment it was when Seth became the champion. Warmed the cockles of my heart it did, finally seeing that goody two bastard shoes get what was long comin’ to him! I just wish it had been me and not Omega.

By now, Leon is within the ring, glancing around at all the piping surrounding the area. The cheers are soon replaced with a loud and rather mixed response for the next entrant when ”Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold hits the PA next. Lights shine in random places as the usual routine of his entrance plays out. It isn’t long before Seth Omega shows himself, walking down towards the ring as he cracks his knuckles and tags the few hands offered towards him. Before long both men are in the ring, facing each other. There seems to be a considerable amount of malice in both men’s eyes as they stare each other down.

Cherry: And here is the champion, hailing from Tallahassee, Florida, weighing in at 315lbs! His name is… SETH OMEGA!!!

Boice: Omega has made a convincing rise to power here in the FMW. His second title match in two shows! What also has to be noted is that this is Omega’s first ever Scaffold match, meaning Leon has the experience over Seth in this unique stipulation. With Leon’s last scaffold match ended in victory over Vanguard, which makes you wonder if this will be a second victory tonight.

Flare: I can’t say I’m into the whole piping thing. It’s hard to see the two men in there with all that steel in the way. Who the hell designs these things?!

Boice: There’s plenty of visibility. I think all that jerking is finally making you blind.

Flare: No… it doesn’t turn you blind, but clearly it turns you stupid.

The crowd go crazy when the bell rings. And both men go straight at each other, classically beginning the fight with an exchange of right fists towards each other’s faces, all the built up anticipation finally being release in a flurry of attacks from both men.

Boice: And the match is on! Omega and Leon both striking each other, both men full of fire as the fight begins!

Flare: Leon making an early mistake however! Passion for victory ain’t gonna fuel him enough to best a Frost like Omega! That much is already clear with Omega landing two punches in for every one of Leon’s!

Boice: Leon is being driven back, those dangerous strikes proving to catch the man off guard. You can’t go toe to toe with a wild brawler! But wait… Leon has lured Omega into a trap! A quick dodge of an oncoming strike and Leon has landed a swinging neck breaker on his opponent!

Flare: Both men are still fresh, and Omega is up pretty quick. He doesn’t look too pleased, but it wasn’t a great exchange with both Leon and Omega taking about equal damage. Not that I care… they can both rot in hell as far as I’m concerned. The more damage the better… I’d like to see how they cope with a face like mine.

Boice: Let’s not get too morbid Flare. Kids are watching remember?

Flare: Well I got a message for those kids. Suck my cock and go to bed!

Boice: … please excuse my colleague FMW fans. He’s a bit of a dick…

Leon begins to press on his attack, using his wrestling skills to his advantage, getting in close for a collar elbow tie up to try and prevent Omega from using his deadly strikes. As Omega tries to shove Leon away, Leon manages to shift himself, leaping upwards to underhook his arm around Omega‘s neck before pulling his weight back to fall into an impressive DDT. The impact is heard throughout the arena… the crowd approve….

Boice: Leon has the right idea now. He’s bringing the match down to his preferred level rather than letting Omega have his way with striking. A wise move that is better utilized early whilst he still has a ring under their feet!

Flare: Fancy moves won’t count for shit when you’re on that half a metre thick board thirty feet up above the ground!

Boice: Omega is struggling up to his feet. That DDT clearly caught him off guard! And now he’s just been hit with a Shining Wizard from Leon! The God Lover is certainly looking to prove himself tonight! And he’s not having a bad start of it either!

Leon keeps his advantage going, bringing up Omega before setting him up for a vertical suplex. The crowd are on their feet when he manages to nail it, slamming Omega straight down against the mat. Leon is quick to get his footing, sending a few stiff kicks into the midsection of Omega. It is then Leon picks up his opponent again, not letting him gain any leverage.

Flare: I’ve got a good feelin’ about this one! I can see it in Leon’s eyes! We’re about to see something sick!

[Grabbing his head, Leon then makes a run up with Omega, rushing him across the entire surface of the ring before throwing him over the ropes, as far as he can. The crowd all wince in unison as Omega sails through the air before crashing into the piping of the scaffold. The entire structure seems to vibrate with the impact, but holds strong. Omega is left slumped amongst the piping as Leon exit’s the ring to get him

Boice: Holy shit! That was some impact from Omega! Leon proving to be more than a match for the man that bested Hannibal Frost! Omega hit those pipes hard and looks like he’s in some considerable pain having been driven straight into strong steel.

Flare: Would have been funny if the scaffold came crashing right down on the pair of them. I’d pay money to see that if I had any…

Boice: Leon approaching Omega to capitalize upon him as he’s amongst the piping. Ouch! Seems Omega wasn’t quite as out of it as we thought! A kick right into Leon’s face! Omega is scrambling out of the piping whilst he has the chance!

Flare: Leon is still reeling from a very surprising strike. Seems Omega is just as deadly with his feet then just his hands.

Boice: Omega is coming up behind Leon now! He secures a waist lock! Leon is trying to elbow his way free feeling imminent danger! Whoa!

Flare: Omega taking sweet revenge! A German Suplex right into the piping! Leon’s head just clashed against Steel! I can still hear the song of steel! It’s like a church organ to my ears! That was sick… that was fantastic!

Boice: Omega managing to gain some wind back. Leon is favouring the back of his head as he lies on the mat outside the ring! Now Omega is landing in some fists upon the ribs of Leon, really looking to try and inflict further damage on the man who hoped to take his title tonight. Both these men are really playing for keeps tonight… there is a title on the line here… but so is pride!

Flare: I hate Pride. I’m glad it was cancelled…

Boice: Leon looks hurt, but there is still life in there! He’s managing to defend himself against some of those strikes! A quick kick as sent Omega reeling back against the piping! And Leon with a quick shoulder tackle! Powering up to his feet to ram Omega against the steel! Now both men have fallen down against the mat!

Flare: For once… I don’t actually want to see this one end any time soon. I figure these two can really kick the crap out of each other… and what’s good about it is… I hate them both!

Boice: Life seems to be returning to both wrestlers at the Flaree time. Leon is up to his feet a little faster… but it looks like he’s heading outside of the ring area! I think he wants to take this fight to the next level! He’s beginning to climb the scaffold towards the thick wooden board up above! Now things are really starting to get interesting!

Flare: Omega see’s his intentions… but it looks like he’s following Leon none the less!

The crowd rise to their feet as they watch both competitors beginning to climb the structure. It doesn‘t take too long before both men are upon the great wooden board supported over the ring, at a towering thirty feet above the ground. Many become too nervous to even watch whilst the hardcore stare on. Leon tries to take advantage of Omega as he pulls himself up, but walks straight into a solid haymaker which doubles the man over.

Flare: Ouch! I thought I was going to see his fist go right through Leon’s stomach! OoOof! Followed by a vicious uppercut to the bottom of Leon’s jaw! Leon has fallen against the wooden surface like a sack of overused, undersized balls!

Boice: This isn’t a Porno… please try and remember… this is FMW and I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

Omega takes control of the match, lifting Leon up before sending a stiff punch against his face, forcing Leon to spin. Omega then kicks one of Leon’s knees from under him to drop him down to one leg before the combo is finished with a rather risky face crusher that brings Omega rather close to the edge of the outer platform.

Flare: I think Omega must be pretending he’s still on ground level. No way you’d find me going that close to the edge!

Boice: This isn’t Mount Vesuvius just yet, he’s only got to keep his eyes on Leon and no one else. It looks like Omega really wants to put Leon down! He’s bringing him up again! Heart Shaped Box!! COUNTERED… TIME LIMIT!!! CONNECTS

Flare: I’m surprised the wooden board didn’t shatter! Did he hear that impact?! That was just… well… great! But Leon’s down too.

Boice: There is a lot of mixed reactions here! Even though Leon is the favourite, the fans are finding it hard to cheer when awesomeness is around.

Flare: It’s pretty easy to hate him actually.

Boice: Seth is really in trouble now. I think Leon looks ready to end this fight right here tonight! No…

Flare: Yes…

Boice: … No!

Flare: Leon is setting Seth up for a…. vertical suplex! Behind him is nothing but a 30 foot drop! He’s looking to end this match in style!!!

Boice: Omega has to do something NOW! My god!! Leon just suplexed Omega off the Scaffold!! Leon just suplexed Seth into nothing but air!

Flare: How the hell?!

Somehow, Omega manages to gain enough bearing to grasp onto the piping, clinging on for dear life after falling what could have been at least fifteen feet. He shouts out in pain as it clearly took a lot just to hold on. The crowd are going crazy by now, as Leon continues to lie on his back, taking a moment as he raises one fist into the air. He believes he has won… however Seth is already beginning to climb back up.

Boice: This match is not over yet! Omega still has fight in him! Someone best tell Leon! He thinks he’s won the match!

Leon slowly gets to his feet, a clear look of exhaustion but gladness upon his face as Omega pulls himself up onto the platform from over the edge. Caprice by now senses something isn’t right from the mixed chants and turns around, only to be tackled into as both men fly upon the centre platform, suspended in the air by thick chains as the entire wooden ground swings and rocks with the momentum from the impact.

Flare: The match has literally exploded back to life again! Seth raining down hell upon Leon with vicious strikes! That near fall has really fired him up!

Boice: Leon taking some heavy hits now, it could ruin his perfect complection.

Seth‘s momentum is shattered with a solid counter punch, Caprice managing to mount him like an MMA fighter before punching viciously. Seth manages to put up a solid defence but can‘t stop every punch.

Flare: Leon is outdoing the brawler with the strikes!

Boice: Omega in a hopeless situation here! Wait… Leon’s letting him up, Seth’s managed to bring his legs up! But Leon’s caught Omega’s head with his shins! He’s managed to keep the pain!

Flare: A mini hurricanrana?!

Boice: Seth nearly sliding off the platform with a dangerous swing. He’s managing to grab one of the chains to stabilize himself. HOLY SHIT!

Flare: LEON WITH A DROPKICK!

Seth‘s body flies from the platform as he dangles, holding onto the chain. The momentum causes Leon to nearly slide off himself as he scrambles for another chain himself, failing to capitalize upon Seth as the two pull themselves up.

Boice: Leon nearly ended the match right there! How the hell are either of these men still in this competition!

Flare: This is good. Nothing like two fine upstanding superstars kicking the hell out of each other. Even this crowd are loving it. Glad to see these shitheads can see things on my perspective for a change!

Boice: Both men are back on the centre platform. Both are looking a little worse for wear, but they have no intention of stopping now… not until one of them takes a tumble from the scaffold!

Flare: Leon is now taking initiative! What the hell is he thinking?!

Boice: Leon attempting a daring attack! Jumping at Seth! A swinging DDT! He managed to catch Seth, this might be the omega… ‘cuse the pun… I doubt think he was expecting such a move with such high risk on the central platform!

Flare: Seth crashing down hard!

Boice: Leon bringing Seth up to his feet! Giving the man a few strikes to keep the advantage! What’s Leon looking for this time?

Flare: He’s setting Seth up for another DDT! He really wants to try and put this man down! Can’t blame him… takes a hell of a lot to bring that prick down.

Boice: Wait! Seth has lifted Leon! He’s lifted him up to his shoulders! He’s looking to throw him from the platform!

Flare: He’s kicked off too hard! The platform is swinging and he can’t keep his footing!

Boice: He loses his footing and both men crash down! Both men laying down flat on the half a metre thick boarding! Seth with the slightly better fall.

With the platform still swinging, Seth struggles to capitalize as he grasps onto a chain, waiting for the unstable platform to stop swinging less. Leon slowly picks himself up to one knee, taking a moment as he glares at Seth, despite the damage he‘s received there is fire there for all to see.

Flare: Leon’s got that look I get when I run out of whiskey!

Boice: He looks alarmingly focused for a man that chokes in these situations! He’s eyeing Seth, and Seth is just staring back. The two staring each other down just like at the beginning. It looks like Leon is daring Seth to come and get him! And naturally… Seth has accepted! He’s let go of the chain and he’s making his way towards Leon!

Flare: Leon’s at his feet… but… what the fuck is he up to?!…

Seth runs hard towards Leon on the opposite edge of the scaffold, looking to deliver a running STO, but with a focused intent and perfect accuracy Leon connects with a solid boot to the stomach of Seth, sending him gasping for air. Taking the precious seconds available, Leon locks Omega into a suplex hold.

Flare: TIME LIMIT!! CONNECTS!! Omega falling hard onto the top of the scaffolding!

Boice: HOLY SHIT, IT’S CRACKED SOME OF THE BOARDS!! Its golden goal now, next move wins!!

Leon doesn’t hesitate as he assesses the damage to the scaffold and swiftly moves towards the downed Omega. Lifting him groggily to his feet, Caprice sets him up for the final move.

Flare: OH NOOOO!!! SHITTT!! TIME WARP!! LEON HIT THE TIME WARP!! OMEGA CRASHES THROUGH ONE LEVEL, TWO LEVELS, THREE LEVELS OF SCAFFOLDING!!

Boice: HOLY SHIT!! LEON IS HOLDING ONTO A METAL CHAIN ABOVE IT ALL AS OMEGA FINALLY RESTS AT GROUND LEVEL ABOVE THE COLLAPSED STRUCTURE!!

Flare: IS OMEGA DEAD?

Boice: The EMT’s are running down, but someone call this match over so I can sit back!!

Cherry: Here is your winner and NEWWWW ABANDONED CHAMPION… LEON CAPRICEEEEE!!!!!

Leon Caprice (4.23 aps - 0.2 penalty + 1.4 avs = 5.22 total)
Seth Omega (0.00 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Leon himself is still hanging from one of the few chains dangling from the rooftop, struggling to lower himself down as the fans go crazy over an exciting match up. When he finally touches the ground, Leon climbs over the rubble and finds the fallen Seth, resting himself beside the former champ to check if he is ok.

Boice: LEON HAS DONE IT! And what a champ he will be. Unbelievable sportsmanship shown by Leon right now, checking on his opponents health above celebrating his huge achievement.

Flare: WOW!

Boice: Here comes Hannibal Frost and The Celt to celebrate with the champ as Leon accepts the title from the ref and heads towards his ecstatic stable members. Although an amazing match, it did paint a picture as to what pain could be felt at Mt Vesuvius. With no chance of the structure breaking and saving the fall as it did for Seth tonight, many will be in pain at the PPV. His fall didn’t look too bad all things considered, hopefully he’s able to compete.

Flare: So the Pride was before the fall for the former champ and now we see the new chapter of the Abandoned Title, under the arms of Leon Caprice and The Sons of Attrition.

As Leon is celebrating along with the rest of the Sons of Attrition, ”I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day to Remember plays, and out comes…

Boice: Oh my god, it’s Apostasy!

Flare: All right, this is getting ridiculous! How many surprises do we have for this show!

Boice: Apostasy is alive and well, ladies and gentlemen!

Apostasy: Hello, Leon, hello, everyone. Congratulations on winning the Abandoned Championship, by the way. Great match.

Flare: What does this guy want?

Apostasy: You may all be wondering what I’m doing out here. You see… and you know this, Leon, Hannibal, I was part of Team Distortion too.

Boice: Uh-oh, I think I know what he wants…

Flare: I think I can see it too…

Apostasy: And I helped Distortion win the entire thing, too. So… I’m pretty sure you know what that means.

Boice: Oh, I know what it means.

Leon just looks at him, still trying to find his breath.

Apostasy: That’s right. At Mt. V, I’m cashing in my FMW Games shot for what is now your title, and because I still have this shot, I’m still considered employed. See you at Mt. V, Leon, and good luck.

His song plays again as he walks to the back.

Boice: It’s official! Add another title match to Mt. V as Apostasy challenges newly-minted Abandoned Champion Leon Caprice for that title!

Flare: Insert gripe about the Ultraviolent title here, plz.

Boice: That’s gonna be a big match indeed, but I still can’t get past this phenomenal match! And the amazing thing is that after the ring has been cleared and Omega heads for an ambulance we will have our Main Event!!

Flare: All right, all right, enough already! You make me sick!

Boice: For now, ladies and gentlemen, enjoy these commercials as we try to clear everything up and bring you the best in sports entertainment, with our main event coming up next!

The final shot before the commercial break is of Leon Caprice, amongst the rubble standing in arms with Hannibal Frost and The Celt, lifting the Abandoned Title high for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 am

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, you’re back live with us on Corruption 12.3, and let’s take a few moments to run down the card for the epic Mt. Vesuvius pay-per-view!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Mtvologodraft

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! C4champ

Boice: First off, from the Ammunition division! They may be the FMW Tag Team Champions, but at Mt. V, they will face off against each other as Alex O’Rion challenges his ally, partner, and most importantly, the FMW C-4 Champion for that very same championship in a traditional C-4 Rules Match!

Flare: Blah blah blah Ammunition blah blah blah!

Boice: Of course, leave it to my broadcast partner to completely undermine things! This match-up will be huge and who knows how the outcome might affect the partnership of these two men!

Flare: Blah blah blah bromance!

Boice: All right, moving on!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Abandonedchamp

Boice: The match-up that was made moments ago! Apostasy has declared that he is cashing in his FMW Games title shot against the new FMW Abandoned Champion, Leon Caprice!

Flare: Still not interested!

Boice: Of course not, so just shut up! Will Apostasy be turned away in his efforts, or will Leon, in the backstage parlance, “showstop” the title that he has been chasing for most of his career, especially when his former partner Skyler Striker held it? We will find out at Mt. V!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Uvchamp

Flare: Finally!

Boice: Finally indeed, it’s the match my partner Flare has been waiting for! Ever since the previous champion, Harley Quint, retired on top, the Ultraviolent Championship has been vacant, awaiting one man to triumph in a bloodbath to rightfully claim it!

Flare: I can’t wait to see this!

Boice: Who will win? Will it be the Celt, who has been chasing this championship for so long, and is now finally so close to the prize? Will it be Seth Omega, who is now looking to redeem himself after losing his Abandoned Championship? Or will it be Dunnwood, who has been destroyed by his own former boss, Jaro?

Flare: So many potential scenarios! It’s gonna be a total war!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Fmwchamp

Boice: And one of our biggest matches, the FMW World Heavyweight Championship match! Will Hannibal Frost be the one to end the TyranT’s whopping year-long reign, or will TyranT add one of FMW’s most improved superstars to his long list of victims?

Flare: Pretty sure he will be. There’s a reason why he’s the champ.

Boice: We’ll find out at Mt. V! And finally!

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Mtvmatch

Boice: The one thing we’ve all been waiting for! The biggest match in FMW! The 3rd annual Mt. Vesuvius match!

Flare: Oh, this is another of my favorites!

Boice: 30 superstars, 3 layers of pain and destruction in one colossal monolith, and one mighty torch at the top, awaiting that lucky superstar who fights off 29 other men to grab it and earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship!

Flare: Not to mention, if you get thrown off Mt. V, you get eliminated!

Boice: That’s the unfortunate consequence, indeed, but Mt. V is a selective structure; it chooses only the best and the strongest to win!

Flare: I can’t wait!

Boice: Mt. Vesuvius, ladies and gentlemen! Available on pay-per-view!

Flare: Really. I know I sound like I’ve been bored this entire show, but I honestly cannot wait for Mt. V.

Boice: It’s hard not to get excited about it, Flare, I’ll give you that. Anyway, let’s move on! Here we are folks, it’s time for the MAIN EVENT!

Flare: It looks to be a good one, too, guy. A very... busty match.

Boice: I... guess you could say that. On one side, we have the number one contender to the World Heavyweight title and one of the challengers for the vacant UV Title. On the other side, we have a former World Heavyweight champion, a Hayabusa Cup winner, a faceless entity who has run rampant over FMW, AND the World Heavyweight champion himself.

Flare: A balanced, and unbiased, main event.

Boice: Seriously?

Flare: Eh, that's what my teleprompter says.

Boice: We don't... ah, nevermind.

"The Warrior's Code" by The Dropkick Murphys hits the speakers, eliciting a deafening roar of cheers and applause from the sold out crowd. Hannibal Frost exits the curtain, one fist held high, while beckoning for someone still hidden. The Celt soon emerges, none too lacking of disdain for the smiling Frost, and makes his way down the ramp.

Shelia Blige: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is a 2-on-4 Handicap match! Introducing first, from Memphis, Tennessee and Castlebar, Ireland respectively... Hannibal Frost and THE CELT!!!!!

The crowd cheers once again as the two men enter the ring, each one riling up the crowd on opposite sides, and begin prepping for the match ahead.

Boice: If these two can make this work, the Sons of Attrition may just be a force to be reckoned with.

Flare: Celt just needs to quit being a baby and suck it up. People change. I mean, look at you! I don't see that steel chair around anywhere.

Boice: For the hundredth time, I'll ignore that comment.

Flare: Ignorance noted.

"Friend Like Me" by Wayne Bergeron hits the speakers, this time bringing about an avalanche of boos and jeers. Smitten exits the curtain first, his demeanor all business, as Virus comes up close behind. The fans then cheer as Faith exits the curtain, a sour expression on her face, before the cheers quickly fall back into their prior state. Tyrant is bringing up the rear, with the Full Metal Championship over his shoulder and his trusty nightstick dangling from his belt.

Shelia Blige: And now coming to the ring... "The Honorable" Christian G. Smitten, The Virus, and FAITH!!!

Boice: Can't forget about their incredibly unnecessary ringside help.

Flare: He's our Champion! He deserves to be out here. He's got to keep a watchful eye over his future opponent.

Boice: I'm fully aware that Hannibal Frost is facing Tyrant at Mt. V, available on PPV worldwide, on FMW's very next broadcast. BUT. I doubt he's down here just to watch.

Flare: They radio in the need for a product plug?

Boice: Yes. Yes they did.

Smitten and Virus hit the ring as Frost and Celt back into their corner. Faith looks torn over the want to compete and the disdain for the current situation. Tyrant begins to bully her, finally forcing her into the ring.

Both Virus and Smitten gracefully bow out, a smug smile on the latter's face, leaving Faith to start the match. In the other corner, Frost points out that he'll take the first shot. Celt shrugs and steps to the apron as the referee calls for the bell.

Boice: And Frost starts this one off with a contemplative look!

Flare: Eh?

Boice: Trying to decide how to handle this, maybe? He hasn't stepped into the ring with a lady before.

Faith falls back into a stance, ready to get this over with. Frost finally does the same, motioning for a tie up.

Boice: And we're off. Standard lock up, Frost with the obvious advantage here, but Faith slips down into an armbar takeover! She's got the hold, but she's... backing off?

Flare: I am equally as confused.

Frost gets to his feet, smiling with what looks to be understanding.

Boice: Ah, I see now. Faith is just letting Frost know that she's no pushover.

Flare: Her body... does let slip alot of secrets.

Faith then nods to Frost, who nods back.

Boice: And both competitors just flying at each other! Frost with a clothesline! Faith ducks it! Now Faith with a stiff roundhouse! Frost ducks it this time! And Faith coming back with a high knee- Frost catches it! Fisherman's suplex!

Flare: Faith shouldn't be getting suplexed. She should be stripping... or something. Something productive, damn it!

Frost bends down to grab Faith, but a stiff kick to the crown sends him reeling.

Boice: Faith isn't down yet. Frost is stumbling back from that kick, unable to protect himself, allowing Faith to land a picture perfect high knee to the face of Frost!

Flare: And look at Smitten cheering her on from the corner. What a tremendous guy.

Boice: Frost is groggily getting back up to his feet, but Faith isn't done. She's rebounding off the ropes, readying an elbow, but Frost catches her with an arm drag! Both competitors back to their feet- another arm drag by Frost! Third time's the charm, but Faith takes the initiative with a sunset flip!

Flare: There's the pin!

Boice: And a kickout at one by Frost.

Flare: Hey, she's doing that "backing off" thing again.

Faith stands back, catching her breath, as Frost slowly gets to his feet.

Boice: That she is, but Frost is stalking over to her... and extending his hand?

Flare: Strange tactic. Let's see if it pays off, Boice.

Faith stares at Frost's extended hand for a second, before catching wind of Smitten's foul words from the corner.

Boice: Smitten none too happy about this, and that could be the reason as to why Faith is taking Frost's hand! And now he's bending down and kissing the top of it! A gentleman and an asshole in one smooth motion.

Flare: Who is this guy? Prince Valiant? Get this softcore crap outta' my ring.

Faith then makes her way over to Smitten, whose mouth just hasn't stopped running, and unceremoniously tags him in with a stiff slap on the shoulder. Smitten growls, shrugging it off, before stepping into the ring.

Boice: And look at Frost's eyes narrow as Smitten steps into the ring.

Flare: That's called fear, Boice. F.E.A.R.

Boice: Frost immediately launches forward, his right hand pulled back, but Smitten dodges the blow! Frost spinning around... and he's decapitated with a clothesline!!!

Smitten turns to Faith, all smug arrogance, and mouths "that's how you do it".

Flare: He's right. That's how you take control. It's simple mathematics, really.

All the while, The Celt is in the corner shaking his head in a defeated manner.

Boice: Smitten now dropping down, and he's locking in a sleeper hold on the dazed Frost. But both men are in the middle of the ring, leaving Frost with no where to go.

Flare: That's what Frost gets for being all show boaty and flashy.

Boice: You're just pissed because he's more of a lady's man than you are.

flare: Are you serious? What a cheap ploy. I put in a helluva' lot more effort than that to get laid!

Boice: I bet you do.

The crowd rallies behind Frost as he begins to battle back. He gets to a knee, then to his feet, and then begins firing off elbows into Smitten's midsection.

Boice: Smitten's hold is loosening up... and Frost capitalizes with a sitout jaw breaker! Smitten falls to the mat and Frost is tagging in The Celt!

Flare: And now the real match begins.

The crowd cheers heavily as The Law of FMW steps into the ring.

Boice: Smitten hasn't recovered in time and Celt is there with furious clubs to the back of Smitten's neck. Smitten trying to battle out of the situation, but Celt just irish whips him into the ropes.

Flare: Can I poke fun at that?

Boice: No. It's not funny.

Flare: *Frowny face*

Boice: And WHOA! A stiff knee to the midsection sends Smitten a foot off the mat and falling to his knees.

Flare: The Law is really showing Frost here what it's like to be in the grit and grime of FMW's fight against villainy.

Boice: Actually, that's very well said.

Flare: Good, because that's my quota for the night.

Celt begins firing off clubbing forearms to Smitten's neck again. The big man looks to be going down, but only until he gets in a stiff shot to the side of Celt's knee.

Boice: And Smitten taking a chance on breaking his hand there, but it looks to have paid off. Celt is backing off, grasping at what has to be a striking pain in his knee.

Flare: Cheap shot, but... that's life for ya'.

Boice: Smitten now struggling to his feet, but he's got The Celt in his sights... A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE! The Celt goes down!

Flare: Smitten isn't going for the pin... and is instead tagging in The Virus.

Boice: And that masked man isn't wasting any time.

Celt groggily gets to his feet, but doesn't recover in time to fend off the newcomer.

Boice: Virus is now taking it to the Irishman. A series of punches and kicks to the head are really wearing him down.

Flare: I think... I think he's a ninja.

Boice: No argument there as Virus takes a few steps back and delivers a spinning heel kick to Celt!

Flare: We've got a cover!

Boice: But a kickout at two! Virus not showing any signs of frustration. Instead, he's straddling Celt and... bashing his head into the mat! Repeatedly!

Flare: Not very fashionable, but definitely effective.

With no referee stoppage, Frost is getting agitated in the corner. He slams his fists into the turnbuckle, all the while trying to yell some sense into the referee's direction. The man simply shrugs, unable to do anything.

Boice: Virus isn't stopping, and Frost knows it. The number one contender is stepping into the ring, but his future Mt. V opponent is now on the opposite apron... brandishing his nightstick.

Flare: Even Frosty seems a little hesitant now.

The Virus finally lets up, leaving Celt dazed in the middle of the ring. He then walks over to Faith, reaching to tag her in, but the girl just turns the other cheek.

Boice: After Smitten's little tirade, and Virus's unorthodox wrestling style, it's no wonder Faith doesn't want any part of this.

Flare: Welp, that does it. Bag it and tag it. The good guys aren't winning this main event.

Smitten rolls his eyes, huffing quite audibly, and tags himself in.

Boice: Smitten is in the ring... and he's lifting Celt up for a Courtroom Assault! But Celt battles out! He lands behind Smitten, puts a shoulder into the back of his knee, and delivers a wicked clothesline to the downed Commissioner!

Flare: And both men are pretty out of it.

Boice: But Celt has found some energy, and he's eying Frost's outstretched hand.

Flare: Not sure whether he's going that route though...

Flare is right. The Celt takes a moment, looking between Smitten and Frost. He only makes his choice when what looks to be a searing pain flares up at the back of his head.

Boice: Celt is actually realizing he's taken quite some damage. He's crawling over to Frost... and there's the tag!

Frost jumps in, curling up fists covered in fingerless gloves.

Boice: Smitten is up, but its bad timing. Frost with a clothesline! And another clothesline! And another!

Flare: Listen to that crowd.

The packed arena is cheering on Frost's every move.

Boice: Frost isn't done. He's backing up, and a sneaky elbow takes The Virus right to the floor! Frost now sizing up Smitten for another strike, but a hand trips Frost up at the last second.

Flare: Uh oh... I don't think-

Boice: Frost turns, swinging and asking questions later, but STOPS JUST CENTIMETERS SHORT OF LANDING A HAYMAKER ON FAITH!

Faith is stunned, but not without raising a fist of her own. At ringside, Tyrant just stands by laughing.

Boice: And Tyrant giving Smitten just enough time to recover. The big man whips a stiff jab into the neck of Frost, rendering him motionless for a moment's time.

Flare: Smitten targeting that weak neck of Frost's.

Boice: I'd forgotten about that. Striker might've just inadvertently won this match for the opposing team.

Frost crumbles to the mat. Smitten begins laying boots to the man, but only before Virus slides in to join him.

Boice: And of course, that strike to The Virus came back to haunt Frost. Both men now unrelenting in their assault on the Number One contender.

Flare: But, brain damage or not, Celt isn't going to stand for this.

Boice: Flare is right, and Celt is in! He's charging to the center of the ring- NO! Nightstick to the back of the head! The Celt is out!

Tyrant shoves Celt out of the ring, then leans against the ropes to enjoy the show.

Boice: And Faith isn't moving a muscle to help. Torn between aiding a vicious cause and wanting to win this match.

Faith eyes her father, before shaking her head in dismay.

Flare: Um, Boice? The crowd is cheering.

Boice: The crowd is... wait... WAIT!! It's the other member of the Sons of Attrition! IT'S LEON CAPRICE!!!!

Leon Caprice, with his new Abandoned Championship in hand, storms the ring.

Boice: Smitten is the first to intercept, but Leon has that title. He tosses it at Smitten- DISTRACTION! Smitten catches the title, but doesn't have enough time to block the dropkick! Two feet to the chest send Smitten barreling into Tyrant, forcing both men through the middle rope!

Flare: But Virus is gunning for the Infection!

Boice: Leon, just in time, spots the kick! SHINING WIZARD! Virus is down!

Meanwhile, Tyrant and Smitten gather themselves. Leon notices this, grabs his Abandoned Championship, and heads to ringside. All men are on their own side of the ring now, with Leon trying to rouse Celt back to the apron.

Boice: Frost is coming around... and Virus is still in the ring. But Smitten is the legal man!

Flare: Frost is trying for the pin anyway, and I'm sure that's exactly what the referee is telling him.

Smitten, enraged at this point, reaches in the ring and pulls Virus out by the arm. He then slides in himself.

Boice: Smitten is getting Frost to his feet, but another sitout jawbreaker puts the big man down.

Flare: Looks like these odds have evened up a bit. Not like they weren't even before...

Boice: Almost true, broadcast partner. Both legal men are now staggering to their feet and this is still anyone's match.

Both men eye one another, each one still shaking out the cobwebs.

Flare: Round two!

Boice: Smitten is charging for Frost, but he dodges... and tags in THE CELT!

Flare: WHY!?

Boice: Look into his eyes, Flare! He's got the Eye of the Irish!!!!

Celt sprints in, quickly taking advantage of a confused Smitten.

Boice: And Celt is hammering Smitten back into a corner. ENFORCING THE LAW!! Celt is landing a myriad of punches, kicks, chops, headbutts, and knee strikes!

Flare: That was quite the mouthful!

Boice: That's what SHE said!!!!!!!

Flare: TOUCHE!!!!!!!

Boice: Smitten now stumbling out of that turnbuckle, looking ten kinds of messed up, and CELT WASTING NO TIME IN NAILING THE BRUTALITY DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Flare: PINNING SITUATION!!

Boice: ONE! TWO!! KICKOUT BY SMITTEN AT THE LAST SECOND!!!

The crowd goes insane at the near pinfall, almost to the point of vomiting on themselves.

Boice: Celt's looking frustrated, and Frost is yelling for him to finish it.

Flare: Why doesn't Frost just finish it himself if he's soooo suuurrree they can win it.

Boice: It's called team work.

Flare: Whatev's.

Celt goes to pick Smitten up, but receives a vicious lowblow for his efforts.

Boice: OWW!!

Flare: The crowd is echoing those sentiments.

Boice: Both men are completely down. There's little life left in either of them.

Flare: I hate it when a man has to abuse another man's junk just to get ahead.

After a moment, both men begin to stir. Smitten seems to be crawling just a bit faster as Celt looks to be having troubles with wanting to tag in Frost again.

Boice: Celt better hurry up and just do it.

Flare: Smitten is almost there.

Smitten reaches his corner first, still stomach first on the mat, and reaches for the tag. Unfortunately, the person standing before him is Faith... still refusing to tag in.

Flare: Faith is still being a whiny bitch!

Boice: And Celt has finally listened to reason! Frost is in!

Frost climbs into the ring, standing back to stalk Smitten. The Commissioner rises to his feet, looking to Virus, but the masked man's eye line is rooted to Frost.

Boice: Smitten is turning around, slowly but surely.

Flare: Fakout! Smitten sprints for Frost!

Boice: But Frost catches him! Kick to the midsection and YES!!! THE RED LABEL CONNECTS!!!

Flare: And the obviously product placement for Johnny Walker Liquor brings our Commissioner down!

Boice: Frost with the pin! ONE! TWO! THREE- NO! Tyrant just yanked the referee out of the ring!!!

In seeing this, Leon sprints around the ring towards Tyrant.

Boice: Leon is fed up with Tyrant, but the World Champion isn't gonna' be taken down. NIGHTSTICK TO THE MIDSECTION!!! HE JUST SWUNG THAT THING LIKE A BASEBALL BAT!!!!

Flare: And look at Frost in the ring. Pounding his little fists on the little mat like a little baby.

Boice: Oh no... Tyrant is heading into the ring.

Frost staggers to his feet and catches Tyrant out of the corner of his eye. Both men are now staring each other down, neither one prepared to back off.

Boice: Sweet baby Jesus... Virus is stalking Frost. He's swooping in for the attack, BUT CELT WITH THE SAVE!!!

Flare: GAME ON FOR A MT. V PREVIEW!!!

Boice: Frost and Tyrant are trading punches, neither one giving an inch! Frost reeling back for a haymaker, but Tyrant ducks! And in just a moment's time Tyrant produces the nightstick from his waistline and DRILLS IT INTO FROST'S SPINE!!!

Flare: Frost won't have a spine left to keep himself upright after this match!

Faith, still on the apron, uses the mayhem as a distraction. She drags Virus from the ring, propping him up on the apron to keep him from harm's way.

Celt, still in the ring, only sees the damage that Tyrant has done. The massive boos from the crowd only begin to enrage him further.

Boice: Celt is none too happy over what Tyrant has done here. And the Irishman is charging!!! A swing... and a miss!!! TYRANT SLAM!!!

Flare: I don't think our World Champion has ever been seen more dominating.

Boice: Right you are- wait... Frost is up, albeit barely. Tyrant hasn't noticed... and FROST USING EVERYTHING HE HAS!!! THE RED LABEL CONNECTS!!!

Flare: Anything and everything is happening here tonight!

Tyrant and Celt both slither out of the ring, both too exhausted to try for any real movement. That leaves a broken Frost alone with Smitten... who's going for the tag.

Boice: Smitten, with hate in his eyes, is reaching out for Faith.

Flare: Still don't think she's changed her mind.

Boice: Guess not. She's tagged a groggy Virus in for him!

Smitten rolls out of the ring, verbally assaulting Faith, as a dazed Virus steps into the ring. But upon seeing Frost, broken and useless on the mat, he begins to focus in on winning the match.

Boice: Oh no. Virus is stalking Frost, honing in on his opportunity.

Flare: A fitting end to the madness.

Boice: Shut up. You're pushing past that quota.

Frost begins to stagger to his feet, which prompts Virus to rush forward.

Boice: Virus is looking for the V270X-Reckoning. He's striking with that set up toe kick, BUT FROST REDIRECTS IT!!! THE BLINDSIDE HITS HOME!!! VIRUS IS DOWN!!!

Flare: Holy Mother of The Pretty!!!

Boice: A revived Celt has shoved the referee back in! We have a count! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!!!! THIS ONE IS IN THE BOOKS!!!!

Hannibal Frost & the Celt ((4.3 aps + 4.07 aps - 0.1 penalty)/2 + 0.8 avs = 4.935 total)
Christian G. Smitten, the Virus, & Faith ((4.2 aps - 0.1 penalty + 4.17 aps + 3.9 aps - 0.2 penalty)/3 + 0.7 avs = 4.69 total)

"Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi hits the speakers, bringing forth deafening cheers from the crowd. Frost gets to his feet, bruised and beaten, before Celt joins him in the ring. The referee raises their hands high as the crowd continues to cheer.

Shelia Blige: And here are your winners... HANNIBAL FROST AND THE CELT!!!!!!

Boice: Amazing. What a win for the Sons of Attrition.

Flare: I guess. They did have the advantage after all.

Boice: Are you serious?

The referee exits the ring, leaving Frost and Celt to celebrate in the ring. Both men are looking to each other, the tension palpable. Finally, they nod to each other, as Celt can't manage anything more for the once member of HavOc.

Faith, seemingly done being played, leaves the ringside area and begins a solemn walk up the entrance ramp.

Boice: It looks like the Sons of Attrition are going to be a force here in FMW.

Flare: Not if Smitten has anything to say about it...

With both Frost and Celt preoccupied, the Commissioner of FMW slides into the ring, looking for payback.

Boice: Oh no. This doesn't bode well for SoA.

Flare: No. No it doesn't.

Boice: And Smitten is on the attack! Celt is now the recipient of a lethal combination of lefts and rights!

Flare: But here comes the Number One Contender!

Boice: Frost on the attack. Celt now recovered and in on it as well. Smitten can't fend them off!

Tyrant, back in commission, slides into the ring to even up the odds. He goes for Frost, tearing his future opponent away from Smitten.

Then, ever waiting for the perfect opportunity, Virus strikes.

Flare: Three on two. Not liking SoA's chances.

Boice: This is- wait, the third member of the Sons of Attrition is in the ring!!! Three on three!!! The Sons of Attrition versus the most vile men in Full Metal Wrestling!!!!

Flare: Frost and Tyrant! Celt and Smitten!! Leon and Virus!!!

Frost, Tyrant, Celt, and Smitten quickly spill to the outside, the ring unable to contain the destruction.

Boice: Leon and Virus are still giving it all they've got! They're trading blows like tomorrow ain't gonna' be here! Virus now winding back for a big one... a miss!! Leon with the opportunity AND HE HITS THE TIME LIMIT!! That vertical suplex to double knee facebreaker has done Virus in!

Leon jumps to his feet, fueled by the cheering crowd, and points to the ramp.

Flare: What's he doing?

Boice: He's... yelling for Jaro! He wants the ringmaster down here! Leon Caprice wants to end that reign of darkness RIGHT NOW!

Within moments, Jaro is heading down the ramp... banhammer in hand.

Boice: Jaro is here! And he's brought that sledge hammer for back up!

Flare: Now we see how tough the renegade do-gooders really are.

Jaro begins to sprint, quickly sliding in the ring under the bottom rope and catching Leon off guard.

Boice: Oh no. Jaro is swinging the banhammer full force!!!!

Flare: HE MISSED!!!

Boice: Leon takes the opportunity and disarms Jaro, but Virus is up!! Both men are diving in for the attack-

Flare: Leon Caprice is holding them off!!!

Boice: The young man is trading elbows between both his attackers! Neither man can get at the SoA member! And Jaro has stumbled! Virus looking to pick up the slack... but Leon slips behind him! He's got him up Crucifix style AND THERE'S THE MODIFIED CUTTER!!! THE TIME WARP CONNECTS!!!

Flare: Jaro's up!

Boice: Jaro with the banhammer! Leon's turning around! JARO JUST HAMMERED LEON RIGHT IN THE FOREHEAD!!!! THE NEW ABANDONED CHAMPION LEAKING CRIMSON LIKE CRAZY!!!

Flare: BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!!!!

Celt, on the outside of the ring, sees what has transpired. He dodges a clothesline by Smitten before giving it everything he has to put Smitten THROUGH the crowd barricade.

Boice: Smitten has just been taken out of the equation!!

Flare: The Irish Fury is heading into the ring!

Boice: Jaro swings and misses! Celt is taking advantage! Lefts and rights are tearing Jaro down! Both men now trading blows! And Celt overpowers his arch nemesis with a powerful lariat to send him out of the ring!!!

Celt roars inside of the ring, a seemingly unending flow of anger and adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Boice: Celt is unstoppable right now!

All of a sudden, a hooded man holding a steel chair appears from behind Celt.

Boice: What the... who's this guy? Don't tell me it's another GSW guy!

Flare: And he's got a steel chair! This doesn't look good!

Boice: Celt doesn't see him! Celt turning around- STEEL CHAIR TO THE HEAD!!! THIS STRANGER JUST FLATTENED CELT IN A SINGLE, THUNDEROUS BLOW!!!

At ringside, Frost sees Celt go down. Amidst trying to just keep up with Tyrant, he tries to go for the ring, but Tyrant whips him back first into the announce table.

Boice: Hannibal Frost is now the last member of SoA that's still conscious. Tyrant is keeping him from his teammates and it looks to be pissing him off.

Flare: And Frost has had enough!

Boice: The Number One contender is fighting back, taking it to the Full Metal Champion, and he's throwing everything he has into his next move! He's lifting Tyrant onto his shoulders and we might be going old school Hannibal Frost! HE'S LOOKING FOR THE FREEZER BURN THROUGH OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!

Flare: You jynxed it!!

Boice: Tyrant slips away! The big man is scrabbling for his title belt! Frost is turning around!! Gold plating to the forehead! Frost is slumped against the table, bleeding badly!!

Tyrant tosses away the title, his eyes promising destruction on Hannibal Frost.

Boice: Oh no... I don't like this.

Flare: Don't worry, broadcast partner. We'll get a new table.

Boice: I don't care about- OH MY GOD, TYRANT BOMB THROUGH THE TABLE!!! HANNIBAL FROST IS DONE!!!

Both Boice and Flare back away from the wreckage as deafening boos begin to fill the sold out arena. Tyrant, with his Full Metal Championship back in hand, rises it high over Frost's decimated body.

Boice: This... this is just brutal. How can anyone stop a man willing to go this far? How can anyone stop The Tyrant?

Flare: I think we need to vacate the area. The EMT's are heading down here.

Boice: I guess that'll do it for Corruption, folks. For my broadcast partner Janus Flare, this is Jack Boice saying good night, and see you at Mt. V!

has been a presentation of

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2011. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Rottata on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 am

OOC: There you have it, my friends. That is! The show!

Thank you all sincerely to those who contributed. I think this was a pretty stacked show, but public opinion must be the judge.

Onwards to Mt. V!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 am

OOC: Apostasy!

Caesar!

cYnical!

GSW!

And I think one other veiled reference to someone else at the end of Dunnwood's promo!

Damn, I really enjoyed this show. That last match was, in the words of one Aaron Hyden, banana. Also really enjoyed GSW's involvement. We were featured enough times without being overkill, in my opinion. Also, yay for the 3.82 promo score, I can definitely live with that.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 am

I told you all I'd be tuning in...

The mystery man sets standards.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 am

OOC: Aw...I lost my title, on the plus side Apo vs Leon should be a good match.

IC: What has red hair, pale skin, and will be handing me the UV Title at Mt. V?

The Celt.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am

Whitt: Mount Vesuvius looms ahead, shattering the sky, whilst the Torch sits on top. To conquer this hellacious, frightening structure, one must be strong, fearless, lucky, courageous, hardworking...

And he must have friends.

That is why, ladies and gentlemen, a member of Gold Standard Wrestling will win this match. We possess all the qualities needed to win, and we know how to work together to achieve our goals.

It could be me.

It could be Leviticus.

Maybe Storm.

Possibly one of our other three men.

But none of you FMW plebes will take that Torch. At the end of the night, when you look at the results, it will say that Mount Vesuvius was climbed and bested by a man who wrestles on the Gold Standard.

Count on it.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 am

IC: i didn't get pinned, but Axel and Trey, you earned my respect. All that talk before the match? That's all it was, talk. Good luck to you guys in your hunt for the tag titles.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 pm

OOC:

Celt (6'0 (which I'm considering shortening down more towards 5'10, 5'9), 220lbs) nails Smitten (6'10, 290lbs) with the Brutality Driver (Super Dragon's Psycho Driver) : That was a cool moment, but whoever was writing could have sold it more lol since it was the equivalent of Eddie Guerrero lifting up Kevin Nash. Just sayin'.

The Band is back together: Good to see AVO and Trey back together again

Congratulations are of course in order for Leon; long may you reign brother

I enjoyed the SoA segment, likely because the writer wrote Celt as reacting exactly as I would do IRL, but also making him wittier than I do anyways Smile

Corruption continues to be FMW Flagship show: Confirmed as such when Cynaide and Caeser return on the red show

IC:

Quote :
Omega: It makes me what the rest of the world already knows me as, The Ultraviolent Messiah, The Gen X Punisher, and the first man to hold both the Abandoned and Ultraviolent Championships in FMW History.

Gen X Punisher? Gen X Punisher? That moniker is so fucking stupid I may have to violently mutilate myself in the arm to distract myself from the pain it's doing to my brain.

WHO CALLS HIM THE GEN X PUNISHER? WHO!?

I want names, right now, of anyone who has ever called him that. He's either lying or has paid people to refer to him as that.

Fuck, I'm getting distracted here...must.not.let...his.stupidity.overwhelm.me

Well Omega, have fun spending your time coming up with nicknames all day...it must be nice to be able to relax a bit now that you've beat Leon and built up so much momentum going into Mt. V...

Wait.

Celt's eyebrow's furl, his eye darts from side to side and he raise his hand to stroke his chin before the stark realisation that Omega has zero momentum for the triple threat UV match dawns on him.

OH NO!
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm

So, that GEN X PUNISHER is pretty cool, right?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm

The Celt wrote:
Gen X Punisher? Gen X Punisher? That moniker is so fucking stupid I may have to violently mutilate myself in the arm to distract myself from the pain it's doing to my brain.

WHO CALLS HIM THE GEN X PUNISHER? WHO!?

I want names, right now, of anyone who has ever called him that. He's either lying or has paid people to refer to him as that.

Fuck, I'm getting distracted here...must.not.let...his.stupidity.overwhelm.me

Well Omega, have fun spending your time coming up with nicknames all day...it must be nice to be able to relax a bit now that you've beat Leon and built up so much momentum going into Mt. V...

Wait.

Celt's eyebrow's furl, his eye darts from side to side and he raise his hand to stroke his chin before the stark realisation that Omega has zero momentum for the triple threat UV match dawns on him.

OH NO!

I seemed to have plenty of momentum when I cracked you upside the head with that steel chair.

OOC: After re-reading I just noticed that I was replaced cracking Celt in the head, why exactly was this done?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 pm

The lights in the empty arena suddenly black out, casting the bare ring into darkness. The haunting sound of ”Absolute Past” by Fear Before The March Of Flames strikes up, and as the drums come crashing down, the MetalTron flickers into life, casting blurred shadows over everything. On the screen, a man’s face is there amidst grainy footage, hanging upside down, his filth-flecked blond hair off-shot. Into his cheeks, he – or someone else – has carved four letters, from which a little blood still seeps. They read ‘UV’ and ‘MV’.

The whole world on drugs...

He grins, yellowing teeth flashing. Then, his head rises, out of shot. The camera angle changes to his face, the right way up this time, hair flipped over his face. His battle-worn, scarred face tosses back, grinning like a skull. As the cameraman zooms out and his body comes into view, we see that something has recently – and quite seriously – injured his chest, the tell-tale new skin shining, crimson stains covering it from his once-handsome face.

Everything will not be made right...

His arms are outstretched, clutching onto two objects. The camera pans, and we see the Ultraviolent Championship in one hand, and the Mount Vesuvius torch, burning brightly in the other. Coming out further, the man stands atop a horrific steel structure that he will take twenty-nine others off in just a short time. The drums start up again, a heartbeat of the damned. His head bows and he drops to his knees, letting the objects fall. He covers his face with his hands.

Everything will not be made right...

The final image is of his hands, covering the blood and scars. He opens them slowly, a butterfly, made anew to a world of chaos and pain.

Everything will not be made right.

And the screen fades to black as Jack Eastwood looks across his future domain and just... smiles.

OOC: Sorry Jeff, I don't know if he will be coming back or not. But I do think, out of the three of us, he'd want me (IC) to have it.

Cracking show.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Mount Vesuvius...

I'm actually getting a little nervous.

It took my future opponent to make sure the Sons of Attrition weren't standing tall at the end of that show. I admit, I hurt like hell, but... I'm putting a stop this shit.

Come hell or high water, I'm leaving Mt. V with the Full Metal Championship.

Afterwards, bards will sing tales of my heroism.

True Story.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

True Story.

Hi.

About that whole 'leaving Mt. V with the Full Metal Championship' thing...

Yeah, while I may not be able to refute that claim, I can tell you that should you walk into Ultimatum 3 with the Full Metal Championship, you will NOT be leaving Ultimatum 3 with said title in your possession.

Allow me to apologize beforehand for the defeat I hand you on that grand stage.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Omega wrote:

OOC: After re-reading I just noticed that I was replaced cracking Celt in the head, why exactly was this done?

OOC: Because you had just fallen through a damn scaffold.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Rottata wrote:
Omega wrote:

And the winner of this match, BY TOTAL KNOCK-OUT, RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEESSSSSS!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:29 pm

The Celt wrote:
OOC:

The Band is back together: Good to see AVO and Trey back together again

OOC: Thanks for the props Celt....I may be tearing up a bit .....Also I aplogize for not getting that match in...I wqill do better next time. My comp with Word on it decided to quit working, I have been drafted to run the Teen Sunday School Class at my Church and run the Contemporary music program as well....So fixing the PC was put on the back burner until today! Our match and the show in general kicked much ass however.....

Trey my man great win!! We are focused and ready to run rough shod over this Tag Division....Comeback Kids, the 3 or 4 sets of noobs, all just speed bumps. Wayward Sons don't get comfy with those belts The Cowboys From Hell otherwise known as SFW are coming for em....Keep em shiny for us won't ya?? Atlas my man you gave us all we could handle, Our battle of words was nothing next to the hell in that squared circle.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:07 pm

RCA wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

True Story.

Hi.

Yeah, while I may not be able to refute that claim, I can tell you that should you walk into Ultimatum 3 with the Full Metal Championship, you will NOT be leaving Ultimatum 3 with said title in your possession.

I'll be leaving Mt. V with that belt. I can hold up my end.

And no, this isn't where I cast down negative thoughts onto whether you can leave with the Torch or not.

In fact, I look forward to being there when you do. Right as you raise that torch, right as your music hits... I'll be on the ramp. Full Metal Championship over my shoulder. Smile on my face.

I'll be looking right at you, Student.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm

No...no you won't. Not at him.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Rottata wrote:
Omega wrote:

OOC: I could have done it, I'm awesome like that.

Super Cena Style.
Back to top Go down
cYnical

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 pm

The days of darkness are over.

A voice from the distant past shall finally return.

The masses will erupt at the sound of his name.

Champions and challengers alike will learn the true nature of fear.

The past, present, and future will finally be united as one.

Full Metal Wrestling will once again bow to the One True g()d.

Step Into The Flame
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm

RCA wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

True Story.

Hi.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I am a bit confused and I figure since you are the "Student of the Game", you can help me with this. Okay...

Now how exactly are you going to be defeating Hannibal Frost at the grand stage when I am going to easily toss you to the wind at Mt. Vesuvius? I mean, I already see your ringing endorsement of my chances against him, the whole "he will not be leaving U3 with the title" part; I am just confused about the last part. I guess it happens to all of us.

And Daniel, FMW already knows God and turned their back on His Chosen One though the fan's continue to cheer him forward. We have no need of another false idol.
Back to top Go down
cYnical

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

cリnical: False idol? I wouldn't dream of such a thing.

I am The Way. Beware my Light.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 am

I have seen the "way" cYn and it is no different then anything else peddled by some of the snake oil salesmen out there. Tell me, how much good did the "way" did Smoochie when he was getting annihilated day in and day out around here? Or how much good did it do Original Sin when you aligned with them in your bid for power to control Anxiety?

Yes, some of us have not forgotten your past in these parts Daniel and be sure that you, just like so many others, have sins to answer for. I just hope you are prepared to pay the price for your failings as a man.
Back to top Go down
cYnical

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 am

cリnical: Sins of the flesh are simply that. Superficial.

It is the soul that attracts parasites such as guilt, remorse, turmoil.

As a g()d, I am lacking in this area. You could say it is the only area in which I do not excel.

What you interpret as failures carry more weight in more ways that you could possibly imagine. The complexities involved in the machinations of a g()d tend to be lost on mortal men, and you are no different. Everything serves a purpose, Drew, and everything happens for a reason.

Even my absence has served a greater purpose. I did not leave due to fear or what you consider failure. I have been biding my time, waiting for the proper time to fulfill a prophecy.

History has a strange way of repeating itself. WHEN I successfully climb Mount Vesuvius, I will once again retrieve the fire from the heavens.

Once again, the arrogance and ignorance of Zeus will be on full display, and I will present The Flame to the people so that they may be cleansed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 am

Omega wrote:
Rottata wrote:
Omega wrote:

OOC: I could have done it, I'm awesome like that.

Super Cena Style.

OOC:Ok lets just break it down for you.

You just fell 30ft through multiple levels of scaffolding, so your body is broken.

You just lost the Abandoned Championship so your ego is broken.

And you required the help of an ambulance to move you out of the arena.

So needless to say the character of Seth Omega was unable to take any further part in the night through revised actions of the HWs.

Lastly you're not Cena, cause Cena never loses cleanly like you just did.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next