Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 am

Tonight, we invade the City of Sin.

Each of us will make a gamble. Each of us will take a risk. Each of us will make a stand.

For revenge, for vindication, for glory.

Some will succeed, but some will fail,

Here in the city of...

FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

"Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory rocks out to start the show with a bang, along with barrages of red pyro that shoot to the sky!

Boice: Welcome, one and all, to Corruption 9.2, live and direct from the City of Sin itself, Las Vegas, Nevada! Calling the show play-by-play for you is yours truly, Jack Boice and my partner in crime, the Dream Master himself, Morpheus!

Morpheus: Vegas is MY TOWN, baby! After the show I'll be up all night on the tables and partying with the bitches!

Boice: Good for you, and I hope you don't catch something or I may never be able to sit beside you ever again! Tonight it's all about the Vegas theme as we've got a Tag Team Poker Tables match and an Unlucky 13 match between heated rivals!

Morpheus: Not to mention Mark Johansson taking a gamble by challenging Jaro to a match for his title and PX risking life and limb to battle Crazy Ash Killa for closure!

Boice: Tonight is the night that the two men finally clash after months of PX being harrassed by the Voice, who turned out to be Crazy Ash Killa in disguise!

Morpheus: Heh, good luck to PX... he's going to need it after tonight.

Boice: Well, that's still later tonight, so why don't we start from the beginning! Time for the first match of the night! We've got a tag team poker tables match!

Morpheus: The difference, for the idiots at home, is that the tables are poker tables.

Boice: And at ringside, by the way, we have our new Style Points judge, Kumiko.

Morpheus: Bah, nothing but complicated moves and idiots leaping off things for 'points'.

Boice: You spoil everything. Let's just get to the match.

“Come to Life” by Alter Bridge begins to play as Romeo steps out onto the ramp, the crowd starting to boo as he walks down the ramp to the ring.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a tag team poker tables match! To win, you must put your opponent through one of the poker tables. Introducing first, from Manhattan, New York, and weighing in at 240lbs. This...is...Romeo!

Boice: Last week Romeo suffered a downright embarrassing lost to Sir Feyd Brisbane.

Morpheus: Bah! That D&D reject got lucky!

Boice: Nonetheless, it was a loss for Romeo, adding to his losing streak.

Morpheus: Just watch. Tonight, he'll be changing that.

“Come to Life” fades into “Strength Through Wounding” by AFI begins to play, the lights dimming. After a moment, “Porphyria Cutanea Tarda” by AFI begins to play as Travis McCart steps out to a mixed reaction from the crowd, which McCart ignores as he sprints down to the ring and slides into the ring, standing up to face his former Silver Pistols stablemate.

Sheila Blige:: And his partner, from Detroit Michigan, he is... Travis...McCart!

Boice: Last week McCart also lost his match against Calvin X. Carter.

Morpheus: Another fluke! But that won't be happening this week. This week we've got the return of the Silver Pistols!

Boice: Pretty sure this is just a one-night thing, Morph.

Morpheus: Watch and eat your words, Boice.

“Neverending Nights” by Elvenking begins to play as the fans erupt into cheers, as Sir Feyd Brisbane rides out onto the stage on a horse.

Morpheus: He's trying to make up for his lack of skill by riding a horse.

Boice: Whatever you say, Morph.

Sheila Blige:: And the opponents. First, from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, weighing in tonight at 240lbs...this is Sir...Feyd...Brisbane!

Boice: Last week, Feyd made his FMW debut, defeating Romeo in impressive fashion.

Morpheus: He got lucky, plain and simple.

“Neverending Nights” fades into “Jack the Ripper” by Morrissey as Gray steps out onto the stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Sheila Blige:: And his tag partner. From St. Simons, Georgia, and weighing in at 236 lbs....this is Gray!

He walks next to Feyd on his horse and stares for a moment before offering his hand, and they shake.

Boice: Gray also won his match last week against Matt Ford. So it's the men who won their matches, including the man who beat Romeo, against Romeo and McCart. This should be good.

The two make their way down to the ring and enter, facing down their opponents. The bell rings and they charge at each other, Feyd and Romeo beginning to trade blows, as Gray and McCart do the same.

Morpheus: Alright! Right down to the bare-knuckles action!

Boice: Gray whips McCart into the turnbuckle, and Feyd and Romeo are still punching each other.

Gray mounts McCart and begins to punch him, the crowd chanting the number of each punch. Feyd and Romeo continue trading punches in the middle of the ring, until Romeo ducks under one of Feyd's punches and German suplexes him.

Morpheus: Hah, that'll teach that asylum escapee!

Boice: Romeo goes to the turnbuckle and grabs Gray, and slams him down on the mat!

Morpheus: That's what I was talking about! McCart leaves the ring as Romeo starts stomping on Gray.

Boice: McCart grabbing a poker table as Feyd gets to his feet and spears Romeo to the mat!

Morpheus: McCart slides the table under the ropes and follows it in, while Feyd lifts Romeo up and powerbombs him back onto the mat! Damnit Pistols, get your shit together!

Boice: Gray gets to his feet as McCart charges at him!

Morpheus: Damnit, he ducked under McCart's clothesline and when Travis turns around, Gray dropkicks him.

Boice: Gray goes to set up the table while Feyd puts Romeo in a sleeper hold.

Morpheus: Bah! That won't do anything, you can't win with a sleeper hold!

Boice: Whatever you say, Morph. Gray has the table set up, only to get a fist to the face from McCart once he turns around.

Morpheus: Hah! A kick to the gut of Gray and McCart lifts him up. He's gonna get put through the table!

Boice: But Feyd sees it and lets go of Romeo and manages to kick the table out of the way just before Gray can be powerbombed through it!

Morpheus: Damnit, so close. And now Feyd irish whips Travis at the ropes, and follows him.

Boice: Travis hits the ropes, and meets Feyd's boot! He flips over the ropes and out of the ring!

Morpheus: But when Feyd turns around, he gets a jawbreaker from Romeo! Now Romeo's on top of him and pummeling him with lefts and rights!

Boice: Gray meanwhile goes to the top rope and looks over at our style points judge for a second before facing the outside and McCart, who's getting to his feet.

Morpheus: What the hell is he doing?

Boice: He leaps backwards off of it, Shooting Star Press from the turnbuckle to the outside onto McCart!

Crowd: Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Morpheus: They ain't getting up anytime soon.

Boice: Romeo drags Feyd to his feet and kicks him in the gut, and goes to hook the arms. I think he's going for the Omerta!

Morpheus: Brilliant deduction. But the D&D reject manages to punch Romeo in the stomach to make him stop his attempt.

Boice: He twists around him and grabs him. Belly to back suplex!

Morpheus: Big deal. That won't stop the Pistols from victory!

Boice: Wait, he's picking Romeo back up. Another belly to back!

Morpheus: And he picks him up again and, damnit all, he got a third belly to back in!

Boice: And now Feyd is returning the favor from earlier, and is stomping on Romeo!

Morpheus: Some hero he is!

Boice: Now Feyd runs into the ropes, and he legdropped Romeo!

Morpheus: Come on Romeo, you can do it!

Boice: And now Gray has somehow managed to get back to his feet and slides back into the ring.

Morpheus: He slides the poker table to the center of the ring and helps Feyd put Romeo on it.

Boice: Now Feyd and Gray are talking. Gray looks over at the styles point judge again and says something to Feyd.

Morpheus: Now the D&D reject is going to the turnbuckle. What the fuck?

Boice: He's on the top rope. He's turning to face the outside!

Feyd leaps backwards, doing a moonsault, but Romeo manages to roll off the table, so Feyd ends up going through the table himself.

Crowd: Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Morpheus: That's what he gets for doing something so stupid!

Boice: Well, that won't end the match, as someone has to be put through the table by their opponent, not go through it by themselves.

Morpheus: And now Romeo and Gray are trading blows.

Boice: And McCart seems to be back to his feet as well, as he slides another poker table into the ring.

Morpheus: Gray ducks under one of Romeo's punches and dropkicks him when he turns around.

Boice: Gray runs to the turnbuckle and quickly climbs to the top rope. Romeo is getting to his feet, and Gray leaps off!

Morpheus: Hah, but he got caught! Now he's in trouble!

Boice: Romeo has Gray in a powerbomb position, and Travis has set the table up next to Feyd's unconscious body.

Morpheus: But now Travis is climbing to the top rope!

Boice: What are they doing?

Travis leaps off the top rope, flipping backwards and grabbing Gray by the head as he and Romeo bring him down in a powerbomb/neckbreaker combination through the table.

Boice: Holy shit!

Morpheus: I told you, Boice! They fucking destroyed them!

Cherry: And here are your winners, with 7 STYLE POINTS... TRAVIS MCCART AND ROMEO!

Romeo and Travis McCart (8.2 aps - 0.1 penalty + 6.86 aps + 2.0 avs = 16.96 total)
Feyd Brisbane and Gray (7.99 aps - 0.2 penalty + 7.74 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.0 avs = 15.43 total)

Romeo helps McCart to his feet, and grabs his arm, raising it into the air as the crowd boos.

Morpheus: I told you! The original Silver Pistols are back!

Boice: I guess you were right about that after all.

Morpheus: I'm always right.

McCart turns to leave, but Romeo grabs him into a facelock, then lifting him up for The Hit.

Boice: What a disgusting back stab by Romeo against McCart!

Morpheus: He ain't done, Boice, he's picking him up again. Another Hit!

Boice: Now he's stomping on McCart's head. This is disgusting.

Morpheus: This is great! Romeo is back!

Boice: You were just saying that the Pistols were back!

Morpheus: This is even better! He's pulling McCart to his feet again. He's bleeding!

Boice: And a third Hit. I can't believe what we've just seen. Travis McCart may be dead from all that trauma he sustained to his skull.

Morpheus: I can. And like I just said, Romeo is back, baby!

Romeo finally leaves the chaos in the ring as the crowd boos him heavily.

Boice: Ugh. We'll be right back after this break.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 am

The Celt is sitting down, waiting for his name to be called. Anxious for probably the biggest match of his feud with Harlequin and HavOc. Pure Extremist stands in the doorway looking over his older brother.

PX: We were always told to keep our chins up.

Celt’s eyes dart up.

Celt: And to keep our fists up.

Pure Extremist sits down next to Celt.

PX: It’s not going to help you stapling any cards…

Celt: I’m afraid nothing that we have learnt can help me here.

The brothers sit in silence.

PX: This is our biggest challenge and we stand in the ring alone.

Celt: Physically yes, but mentally… spiritually our bond cannot be broken.

Pure Extremist stands up to leave.

Celt: Tonight brother, we make a stand against chaos… against havoc….

PX: Against Corruption.

Pure Extremist walks back and embraces his older brother.

PX: Good luck, brother. I love you, always.

Celt returns the brotherly hug with confidence as PX just stares ahead.

Morpheus: That last part was actually pretty gay.

Boice: Welcome back to 9.2 Corruption. We are one match down on easily the most violent show since the divisions began.

Morpheus: And it will probably stay that way until Death Row.

Boice: Next match up is part of the longest current feud. The Fighting Irish and HavOc. Tonight it is The Celt vs. Harlequin in an Unlucky 13 match. Morpheus run us through the rules.

Morpheus: The running sheet says your doing that and I’m doing the run down of Style Points.

Boice: There is no running sheet! But fine, each competitor has 13 cards of the same suit to achieve victory cards must be stapled to either the chest or head. Removing a card yourself results in an instant disqualification. If a card happens to fall off, it must be re-stapled.

Morpheus: Nicely worded. As for Style points, I’m sure everyone is keeping track of this as it will determine who faces off against the winner of Hostyle and Nick Bryson. People are awarded one point for every innovative move they display, only the winner will keep his points and awarded three for winning.

Boice: Kumiko is here ring side with us to score. Now the talking is over lets get our competitors to the ring.

“The Warrior’s Code” by The Dropkick Murphy’s blares across the arena as The Celt walks out without his brother. The arena is swamped with the colours of the Irish flag. The Celt high fives fans along the way.

Shelia Blige: Introducing first hailing from Castlebar, Ireland…. THE LAW…. THEEEEEEEEEEEE CELT!

Morpheus: The match stipulation favours Celt, this match will quickly dissolve into a brawl and it will suit his Irish heritage. Drunk brawl.

Boice: That’s why Harlequin will try to get the advantage early in order to get as many cards on Celt before it takes the inevitable dissension into a brawl.

Celt stands in the ring and the referee approaches him and holds out the four suits of cards, Celt grabs his suit straight away.

Shelia Blige: The Celt as chosen to use the deck of Hearts!

The crowd roars but is quickly drowned out by the sound of “Voodoo” by Godsmack while a fresh Harlequin ruins the joy of Celt’s entrance.

Shelia Blige: Introducing second from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada…. Representing HavOc… this is HAAAAAAAAAAARLEEEEEEEEEQUIN!

Boice: And out comes the last standing original member of HavOc , but he still stands for whatever they fight for.

Now that Harlequin has made his way into the ring the referee also approaches him and asks him to also select a suit.

Shelia Blige: Harlequin has selected the deck of Clovers!

Morpheus: HAH! Using the luck of the Irish against one of their own.

Boice: I think both men have selected their respective suits for a reason.

The bell rings as both men put their decks in their pockets and start to circle each other.

Morpheus: I’m expecting a quick couple of cards early, the ones later coming at a cost.

Boice: Harlequin attacks first, Celt takes him down with an armbar and locks in an abdominal stretch.

Morpheus: Wasting his time with submissions.

Boice: After the pain HavOc have put PX and Celt through I would be happy that he is putting the pain back the other way.

Morpheus: Celt is using all the weight he has to manoeuvre his way into a more painful hold.

Boice: Harlequin has picked up a stapler! STAPLE INTO THE HAND!

Morpheus: First Bood!

Boice: Harlequin drops the stapler and goes after on the attack! Kick to Celt’s kneecap the man takes a knee!

Morpheus: Harlequin win a running face wash to the temple of Celt!

Boice: Quick as lightning he whips out his first card.

Morpheus: Ohh look at this cheeky monkey setting up the stapler and card on the back of Celt’s head… BAM! First card goes to Harlequin!

Up on the titatron a graphic shows up displaying “Harlequin: 1 The Celt: 0”.

Boice: The jerking pain of the staple as awoken Celt.

Morpheus: But Harlequin jumps him whipping out another card!

Boice: Celt beats him off! HAS A CARD IN HIS HAND!

The Celt grabs a staple gun and staples his card three times just above the nipple of Harlequin.

Morpheus: Tied at one all.

Boice: Celt tries to keep on the pressure and goes after Harlequin who goes for a kick! Foot is caught by Celt, who ducks the enzugiri!

While Harlequin attempts to hit the move on the return Celt throws back his foot and hits an jumping upwards shoulder barge.

Boice: Celt has the advantage and picks up Harlequin by the hair!

Morpheus: COUNTERED INTO A LOW BLOW!

Boice: Pissing blood tonight! Harlequin hit’s a floatover early release DDT!

Morpheus: Gives him plenty of time to grab the gun! BAM!

Boice: The devilish Harlequin attaches another card to the back of Celt’s head.

Harlequin: 2 The Celt 1”

Harlequin gains the upper hand once again and whips Celt into the ring ropes before hitting a standing leg lariat!

Boice: Celt remains down as Harlequin approaches with a staple gun in hand!

Morpheus: Ohh my gawd! Celt sweeps the leg, amazing showing of fitness! Harlequin drops his gun!

Boice: Celt gets up first! Helps Harlequin up! Irish whip!

Morpheus: Countered! Celt flies into the turnbuckle! He stumples back!

Boice: Receives two boots in the back for his troubles!

The Celt is now lying face first into the second turnbuckle.

Boice: Harlequin pull Celt back by the hair! STAPLES A CARD RIGHT ABOVE THE EYE OF CELT!

Harlequin: 3 The Celt: 1”

Morpheus: BLOOD IS POURING OUT OF CELTS FOREHEAD!

Boice: Harlequin throws Celt back first into the mat!

As Harlequin reaches down to pick up Celt, Celt head butts him directly on the nose.

Morpheus: Harlequin’s nose is a leaking tap!

Boice: Celt has dazed Harlequin and takes the opportunity to lessen the difference and gets another card stapled.

“Harlequin 3 The Celt: 2”

Morpheus: Celt on the power play with a flurry of fists!

Boice: Harlequin is on the ropes! Celt dumps him outside!

As both men try to get up Harlequin crawls towards the announcers desk.

Boice: Celt charges! Springs off the steel steps!

DING!

Morpheus: SCHOOL'S OUT!

Boice: Celt’s face is smashed by our time keepers bell!

Harlequin: 4 The Celt: 2”

Boice: Harlequin continues to extend his lead on a downed Celt.

Harlequin: 5 The Celt: 2”

Morpheus: Three down so early into the match. HavOc trumps the Irish again.

Boice: Harlequin rolls Celt into the ring, still reeling from the effect of the vicious bell hit earlier.

Morpheus: Think the game is over.

Boice: Harlequin throws in a couple of chairs in the rings and heads up top.

Morpheus: LEG DROP!

Boice: Celt rolls out of the way! He is helping himself up using the ring ropes!

Morpheus: Harlequin has a chair!

Harelquin sneaks up on Celt and swings but Celt jumps back and delivers a jawbreaker.

Boice: Harlequin gets up on his feet! TURNS INTO A CHAIR SWING FROM CELT!

Morpheus: Another blow from that chair!

Harlequin: 5 The Celt: 3”

Boice: Finally getting his own back!

Harlequin: 5 The Celt: 4”

Boice: Harlequin’s lead down to one!

Morpheus: He fights off Celt trying to level the scores!

Boice: Both men on their feet, both with chairs in hand! CELT SWINGS HIGH! HARLEY DUCKS!

Morpheus: Harlequin slams the chair into the back of Celt’s knees.

Boice: Now he is choking Celt in the middle of the ring.

Morpheus: He steadies the choke with one hand! Staples with the other!

Harlequin: 6 The Celt: 4”

With Harlequin only using one hand on the chair Celt easily breaks from the hold.

Boice: Harlequin slides out of the ring and brings out a night stick.

Morpheus: Shades of TyranT here.

A member of the crowd spits on Harlequin who spins around and raises the stick.

Boice: Celt with a suicide over the top rope!

Morpheus: Harlequins head smashing on the corner of the railing!

Harlequin: 6 The Celt: 5”

Boice: Celt isn’t done with just one card he gets another one! This time he goes after the head!

Harlequin: 6 The Celt: 6”

Morpheus: Look at Harlequin stirring… he is reaching out for the stick!

Boice: Nevermind that, Celt is pressing his neck against the barrier! Choke for a choke!

Morpheus: HARLEY HAS THE STICK! SMASHES CELTS SHIN!

Celt grabs his leg and falls back against the side of the ring, holding onto the apron so he wouldn’t fall.

Boice: Harley works his way onto the barrier! Flying boot to the face! Celt is face down on the mat!

Harlequin: 7 The Celt: 6”

Morpheus: That jump took a lot out of Harlequin… both competitors have lost a lot of blood.

Boice: It is starting to show, both men would of lost the count out by now.

Morpheus: Climbing in the ring never took so long!

Boice: Harlequin gets up first and jumps on the downed Celt! He hammers away! Celt tries to shove him off! BOTH MEN HAVE STAPLES!

Morpheus: Looks like Harlequin managed to get one!

Harlequin: 8 The Celt: 6”

Boice: But wait.. Looks like Celt also managed to get one on… referee makes the decision.

The referee signals that Celt actually managed to get two cards on.

Harlequin: 8 The Celt: 8”

Boice: The referee has put some distance between The Celt and Harlequin. Celt attacks with what little might he has.

Morpheus: Harlequin hit’s a double knee face breaker!

Boice: And again Harley takes advantage of the downed Celt! THIS TIME HE DOUBLE STAPLES TWO CARDS!

Harlequin: 10 The Celt: 8”

Morpheus: Double stapling to make sure he doesn’t have to replace the cards.

Boice: Harley gets up, just as Celt gets up he hits his collarbone with the night stick!

Morpheus: He wants to place his last three cards quickly!

Boice: Celt on one knee! Harley swings back!

With a last piece of desperation Celt jumps up first grabbing the wrist of Harlequin, then head butting the already broken nose.

Boice: The fight of the irish has not died!

Morpheus: You and your puns!

Boice: Celt tries to lift Harlequin! Harlequin punches his rib cage! CELT DOESN’T LET GO! VERTICAL SUPLEX!

Morpheus: Celt crawls on top…

Harlequin: 10 The Celt: 9”

Harlequin: 10 The Celt: 10”

Morpheus: One point ball game now. Or card game… whats a card game with points?

Boice: Bridge? Harlequin as managed to get to his feet! Celt is not done! He goes for the attack again! CLOTHESLINE!

Morpheus: Harlequin can’t believe it his back is back on the mat!

Boice: High jumping knee! HIT’S THE TEMPLE!

Harlequin: 10 The Celt: 12”

Boice: Celt steals one of Harlequin’s tricks and places too cards at once! HE IS THE LEAD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Morpheus: The crowd has erupted!

Crowd: CELT! CELT! CELT!

Boice: He sizes up Harley! Boot to the gut! HE IS SETTING UP A DDT!

Morpheus: HARLEY HAS THE NIGHT STICK!

Harlequin uses the night stick to hit a low blow, Celt falls to his knees. Harlequin has a huge back swing and smashes Celt in the side of the head. The crowd falls silent as he bounces off the mat.

Boice: The man is knocked out… this match should end right now.

Morpheus: The match ends when Harlequin places his final three cards.

Harlequin: 11 The Celt: 12”

Boice: Celt still hasn’t stirred…

Harlequin: 12 The Celt : 12”

Boice: And all Harlequin has to do is sink the black ball…

Harlequin pauses and limps over to the ring ropes and asks for a microphone. Before he starts to speak he spits out a glob of blood.

Harlequin: You fought the good fight Celt, but when will you learn. You will never defeat HavOc. HavOc is forever imbedded in civilisation. Just like luck.

Harlequin pulls out the ace of Clovers.

Harlequin: Not even a symbol of your country was on your side tonight.

Harlequin leans down carefully placing the card over the heart of Celt.

Boice: This is sick.

Harlequin reaches out for a staple gun, as he averts his gaze, The Celt opens his eyes!

Boice: I DON’T CARE IF THAT WAS A POSSUM PLOY OR WHAT!

Celt with the very last gasp of energy staples his final card to the forehead of Harlequin.

Harlequin: 12 The Celt: 13”

Boice: THE CELT HAS DONE IT! THE FIGHTING IRISH HAVE DONE IT!

Dropping the microphone as he falls backwards, Harlequin can’t believe he has just lost the match.

Shelia Blige: Here is your winner, with 7 STYLE POINTS…. THHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE CEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Celt (8.38 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.58 total)
Harlequin (8.44 aps + 1.0 avs = 9.44 total)

The crowd goes wild as The Celt picks up the microphone.

The Celt: You attacked the back of my head…. My kidneys…. My crotch… The back of my knees… you choked me with a chair… stapled twelve! ONLY TWELVE CARDS ONTO MY BODY!

The crowd gets even louder as The Celt reminds them how close Harlequin came.

The Celt: But for two shows in a row, I have made you look like a fool!

Celt drops the mic and with the remaining strength he has, he rolls out of the ring and hobbles to the back.

Boice: What an amazing upset!

Morpheus: I... still don't believe it.

Boice: I do, and it was a brutal match. Celt's win was nothing short of amazing.

Morpheus: It was a fluke and you know it.

Boice: It was down to who wanted it more, and Celt proved why he should not be taken lightly!

Morpheus: Harlequin... defeated... still hard to believe.

Boice: While you're still trying to find yourself, let's go backstage to Orochi for an interview with Romeo.

Orochi is backstage, at the corridors, making his way somewhere. He finally stops in front of a door, looks at the camera a little hesitantly, and knocks on the door three times. There is a pause, and the door creaks open to reveal a sinister-looking Romeo.

Romeo: Let me guess... you came here to ask me why I did what I did, is that right?

Orochi reluctantly nods his head and nervously puts the mic in front of Romeo's face. Romeo opens the door a little wider and steps out into the open.

Romeo: You see, some people are coming up to me, asking me, "Romeo, what happened to you? Why have you gone so soft? Why are you always losing? Why, Romeo, why?"

Romeo glares at Orochi, then at the camera.

Romeo: See, what I did to McCart, a man I vaguely consider as my former ally, is but a small step, one small brick towards the rebuilding of my self. The rebuilding of my soul. The rebuilding of my character. The rebuilding of my... empire.

Romeo snatches the mic from Orochi's hand.

Romeo: I am willing to lay out those who stand in my way, as well as those who stand beside me but cannot perform to their fullest potential. I am not willing to compromise. I am not willing to lollygag, to sit around all day in mediocrity. You're looking at a man with a new agenda.

He peers closer into the camera lens, until the shot is mostly his face.

Romeo: I don't need anyone else... until I say I do. Romeo is back.

Romeo pulls back and blindsides Orochi by whacking his head with the microphone. He goes back inside the locker room and slams the door to end the interview.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:35 am

We fade into a shot of an unfamiliar young man, sitting in front of the camera against a plain studio background, dressed plainly. His expression is calm, but his eyes look eager, ambitious, and bright; his hair is done well, in fact, his whole image is quite presentable and neat as his attire is clear, crisp, and neat, and his chiseled face clean-shaven.

???: Every generation has its defining moments. There are moments that make you cry, moments that make you laugh, moments you fondly recall, and moments that make you sit in wonderment, captivated at the sights you had just witnessed.

His voice was clear and loud, his diction almost perfect, with every word coming through with a certain inflection of pride and charisma.

???: These moments can only be caused by a certain type of person. One with confidence, charisma, and courage. These very instincts are what separates the weak from the powerful. The great from the mediocre. The successful from the failure.

He adjusts his sitting position on the stool, taking care to keep his back straight and upright.

???: And on this day so comes forth a man who exudes all of these qualities, and then some. A man’s man who has once slept with Paris Hilton and not called her again. Truly, a legend in the making. A man who will never go to Africa because people are starving, and that’s not "ballin’" to him.

The camera slowly zooms into his face.

???: I am the man, the myth, the legend. I am Perfection Personified. My name is David… Patrick… Sammons.

The shot is now a close-up.

Sammons: And I am coming to Corruption.

Sammons lets loose a vicious grin.

Sammons: Don't you want to be me yet?

DAVID PATRICK SAMMONS
COMING SOON

Morpheus: Wow, I like that guy already!

Boice: He does indeed seem to be a guy who knows what he wants. Anyway, welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and up next we’ve got -

Lupe Fiasco’s “Dumb it Down” suddenly plays and we receive our new Full Metal Heavyweight Champion Hostyle, who is making is way to the ring!

Boice: What a surprise – the champ is here, but he’s an Ignition star!

Morpheus: This is pretty strange indeed – I don’t see what business he has here, other than...

Boice: Of course, the Style Points tournament!

Hostyle is in the ring and he grabs a mic from the timekeepers at ringside, and begins to talk.

Hostyle: What’s up, everybody. As everyone knows and is supposed to know by now – I’m your new Full Metal Heavyweight champion.

Hostyle grins and holds up the title belt on his shoulder a little.

Hostyle: And now because I’m such a generous guy, I’m giving everyone the chance to step up and face me at Death Row. As I’m sure you’ve already been informed of, to determine the new #1 contender to the championship, I’ve instituted the Style Points Tournament!

This elicits a cheer from the crowd.

Hostyle: Basically, all matches from across FMW here on out will be ranked accordingly and be rated Style Points for any innovation or awesomeness manifested in the match. My homie Kumiko here will be in charge of rating for Corruption, and according to his tally, Romeo, McCart, if he’s still fit to compete, that is, and the Celt have all qualified for the tournament! And we’ve still got two more possible contenders to qualify for Corruption!

More cheers.

Hostyle: I’m doing this so I can give you all the best match you’ll ever see in your entire life at Death Row!

This is met with more cheers as well, but all of a sudden, “Mother” by Danzig plays, signifying an interruption by the incumbent FMW Ultraviolent champion Jaro, banhammer in hand, who is obviously met with boos. Hostyle just looks smug in the middle of the ring while Jaro has a mic, talking as he makes his way to the ring.

Boice: Jaro’s got something on his mind, but I don’t see how he has any business with Hostyle.

Morpheus: Shut up, Jackie. When Jaro speaks, the world must listen.

Jaro: Now... when I created FMW, and along with it, that FMW championship that’s sitting on your shoulders, it was one of the highlights of my legacy.

Jaro reaches the ring and climbs inside to confront Hostyle face-to-face.

Jaro: But recently, I look at what’s happening with it and I see that it’s become nothing more than a mere decoration for unworthy contenders.

A lot of boos from the crowd, as the support for Hostyle is made clear and evident.

Jaro: That title has become like syphilis, being passed from undeserving whore to undeserving whore, from Nick Bryson, to Alex O’Rion... to you. What makes you think you’ll be a dominant champion? Furthermore, what makes you think this tournament is going to find a qualified contender, based on your pussy-ass “standards” of innovation?

Hostyle is visibly upset as the crowd is now fully expressing its hate for Jaro.

Jaro: News flash! Whoever is going to win this tournament will not be worthy of the championship! Whoever’s going to win is only going to contract the disease!

Hostyle: You see, Jaro-

Jaro: Shut up. I’m not done talking, because I’ve got a cure for this disease. And that cure... is Chaos.

Hostyle is a little confused by that.

Jaro: I am the longest-reigning of any champion in all of FMW history. Yes, even longer than that worthless, whining, shitbag you idiots once glorified as the benchmark for the length of his world title reign, Ethan Black. As the International Heavyweight Champion on Pyromania, I was the longest-reigning champion that company had ever seen and to this date, I still hold that record.

Apparently it was possible for the crowd to intensify their hatred for Jaro even more.[/i]

[b]Jaro:
So... in the end, I’ve got no problem playing by your rules, Hostyle, because it only makes the game even more fun.

Jaro looks around at everyone in the crowd.

Jaro: You see, I intend to win this tournament, to beat you at your own self-fellating little game, to stabilize the FMW World Heavyweight Championship, to cure it from its venereal disease, and to return my spot in the throne, as the rightful ruler...

Jaro gets in Hostyle’s face.

Jaro: ...of Full Metal Wrestling.

Tensions rise and thicken but all of a sudden “It’s a Jungle Out There” by Burkhard Dallwitz plays and the crowd knows who’s coming out as they cheer their lungs out for Mark Johansson, who is making his way to the ring.

Boice: Mark Johansson also has something to say but I don’t think Jaro’s going to like it!

Morpheus: What’s this? Johansson has no business playing with the big boys!

Boice: Technically he’s got a match with Jaro coming up next!

Johansson: Jaro, Jaro, Jaro. You’re making a big mistake right now. You’re looking too far into the future! What you should be doing is concerning yourself with the now. The present!

Jaro is not amused by his opponent’s interruption.

Jaro: Shut up, you little twit. I’ll destroy you later, you wait your turn.

Johansson: No, I think it’s a good idea for you to listen to me. You see, Jaro, I know your overblown ego’s going to make you overlook me. But I’m going to guarantee you that when this night is over, you’re going to regret doing that, and you will never overlook me again!

Jaro: Oh, did you write that yourself? Clever, but I’m not impressed.

Johansson: You better be, because when this is done, everyone will know that I’ve arrived – as your NEW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION!

Hostyle: He’s right, Jaro; before you set your sights on my title you better worry about your opponent.

Jaro: I’m sorry, but did I ask you? I don’t care if you’re the champ, you only talk to me when I’m talking to you.

He turns around to face Mark again.

Jaro: As for you, what makes you think I’m gonna –

Jaro doesn’t get the chance to finish his sentence as Hostyle spins Jaro and hits the Hostyle Hysteria UNO!

Boice: What the hell! Hostyle just nailed Jaro with his finisher!

Morpheus: Disgusting! Low! Desperate!

Boice: Hostyle slides out the ring and calls for the bell, and the bell’s rung! The referee gets in the ring and Mark is quick on the draw as he gets down to cover Jaro! This might be over in record time! We may have a new champion! The referee counts! One, two, thr- no, Jaro kicks out! Jaro kicks out!

Morpheus: Hah! He thought he could steal the win that easily!

Boice: Mark is arguing with the ref, saying he was that close to winning! And he was that close to winning the shortest match in FMW history!

Morpheus: A match where he relied on someone else’s finisher to win? Yeah, that’s such a dominant champ! Earn it!

Boice: Mark pins him again, hooking Jaro’s legs nice and tight to ensure the win! The ref gets down to count, one, two, no, Jaro kicks out! Looks like we’ll be having this match after all!

Morpheus: He shouldn’t have expected any less from the greatest champion of all time!

Boice: Take Jaro’s dick out of your mouth, Morph, it doesn’t suit you. Mark is frustrated but he’s still got control of this match! Mark has Jaro by the hair and gets him up, and he starts laying out angry punches to Jaro!

Morpheus: He shouldn’t be allowed to manhandle Jaro like that!

Boice: But Jaro’s got a little more consciousness now and he’s fighting back, scrapping back at Johansson!

Morpheus: That insolent fool is going to get it now!

Boice: The two men are turning it up by notches and you can see how they both hate each other with the way they almost knock the other’s head off with each punch!

Morpheus: If this keeps up, one of them’s going to die! I hope it’s Johansson!

Boice: But Johansson is exhibiting great control and effort as he whips Jaro and greets him with a belly to belly suplex, with authority! I don’t like the sound of Jaro’s fall!

Morpheus: I didn’t like it either... dammit!

Boice: Johansson makes the cover again, hoping he’ll get it this time! Ref slides down to make the count, one, two, thr- Jaro kicks out!

Morpheus: It’s not over yet!

Boice: For those of you who are unaware, this entire match was set up by the ultraviolent six-man tag main event at Corruption 9.1, where Jaro blew out Johansson’s knee with the banhammer. Johansson and the Fighting Irish were the only ones to stand up to Controlled Chaos that night.

Morpheus: And now they’re paying the price for insolence.

Boice: That may be how you’re seeing it, Morph, but the three faces have done excellent jobs in keeping their stand.

Morpheus: Whatever. Still futile.

Boice: Johansson still in control of this match-up and Jaro’s looking out of it... maybe we will actually see Johansson come out with the victory.

Morpheus: This isn’t fair. Johansson had outside help. Unfair outside help.

Boice: Jaro brought it on himself with his remarks about Hostyle, and now he’s paying the price for all that! Johansson goes to dominate even further but Jaro strikes back with a hard forearm to the face!

Morpheus: That’s it. Just lay down one brick, dude...

Boice: And that’s all the time he needs to make a dive for the banhammer, which he dropped after taking the hit from Hostyle!

Morpheus: Oh, Johansson is in so much trouble!

Boice: Jaro charges... AND THE BANHAMMER CONNECTS TO JOHANSSON’S HEAD!

Morpheus: Hah! Eat that!

Boice: Johansson flies over like a rag doll and Jaro just smiles as he drops the banhammer and rolls out of the ring! He’s looking under the canvas and what atrocities do we have under the ring?

Morpheus: He’s pulling out all the weapons and really starting the match – he’s throwing in road signs, a kitchen sink, a trash can, and a steel chain to the ring!

Boice: Johansson is still down from that Banhammer shot as Jaro goes back in and Jaro maybe wants to test it as he makes the cover on Johansson!

Morpheus: Maybe it’ll all be over! The ref counts – one, two, no, dammit, Marky Mark kicks out!

Boice: A little too early for Jaro, it seems. Jaro sets up the trash can and drags Johansson up by the hair and sets him up for the DDT!

Morpheus: Do it!

Boice: But Johansson is resisting and Jaro can’t pull it off... Johansson powers out and COUNTERS INTO A SPINEBUSTER TO THE TRASH CAN! That’s not a pillow to the back!

Morpheus: No shit, sherlock... dammit!

Boice: Johansson’s still feeling that hammer shot but Jaro’s got to be in so much pain right now, taking a lot more than Johansson did! Johansson goes for the cover and maybe this is it! One, two, thre- no, another close call as Jaro just barely kicks out!

Morpheus: This is about who can deal the most damage in the shortest amount of time with those weapons in the ring... and dammit I know Jaro can pull out wins from his narrow ass!

Boice: Johansson gets the steel chain and wraps it around his fist, and he drags Jaro up! Lays into him with a punch from that steel fist, but amazingly Jaro is still standing, although barely!

Morpheus: Maybe this is it, maybe we’re getting closer to that comeback!

Boice: Another punch and Jaro gets knocked into his ass, but he stands up again right away!

Morpheus: I can feel it – he’s hulking up!

Boice: Out of desperation, Johansson picks up the road sign and just literally smashes it on Jaro’s face! Jaro staggers backward and Johansson runs to the ropes!

Morpheus: See, not even that stop sign is enough to take Jaro down!

Boice: Johansson chop blocks Jaro’s legs with the steel fist and I think this might be over for real, because he’s going to make Jaro talk!

Morpheus: For the record, that’s the stupidest finisher name ever.

Boice: Johansson rebounds and he leaps – but Jaro rolls away from the low dropkick, and snatches the banhammer just in time to swing it over Johansson’s stomach! Damn!

Morpheus: He’s wide open!

Boice: Jaro picks up Johansson and NAILS THE MARTYR SAUCE ONTO THE KITCHEN SINK! That’s going to put Mark Johansson out of commission!

Morpheus: Not to mention out of contention! Jaro makes the cover! The ref counts! It’s all formalities now! One, two, three, suck it, losers!

Boice: Jaro retains, by hook and by crook!

Shelia Blige: And here is your winner, with 7 STYLE POINTS AND STILL FMW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION... JARO!!!

Jaro (8.15 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.1 avs = 9.15 total)

Mark Johansson (8.24 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.9 avs = 9.04 total)

Boice: And once again, the bastard is vindicated.

Morpheus: Told you Johansson wasn’t in his league.

Boice: It was a valiant effort by the young Mark Johansson... but the vet was just too wily and cunning.

Morpheus: As always. That’s why he’s the champ.

Boice: Don’t change the channel – we’ve got the main event coming up next! Corruption will be right back.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:38 am

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, we’re back live at Corruption and we’ve just witnessed one hell of a UV title match!

Morpheus: Luckily it ended up with the right guy winning, so I can’t complain. Now to reap the rest of my winnings with this next match!

Boice: After months and months of harassment by a stranger who revealed himself to be the crazed giant CAK, PX will finally get his revenge one-on-one! It’s time for the main event!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Last Man Standing match! The competitor who cannot get up by the count of 10 will lose the match!

”Guerilla Radio” by Rage Against the Machine plays as the crowd goes wild for PX!

Shelia Blige: Introducing first, from Castlebar, Mayo, Ireland, weighing two hundred and five pounds... he is PURE... EXTREMIST!!!

Boice: PX has months and months’ worth of aggression to take out on CAK tonight. But there’s a distinct size advantage between the two. You have to wonder what PX’s gameplan is.

Morpheus: He’d probably go and use a lot of weapons, but I doubt he’ll even scratch him.

Boice: That would be the logical course of action.

Cannibal Corpse’s “Sentenced to Burn” then plays as the boos escalate for CAK!

Shelia Blige: And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing four hundred and twenty-five pounds... he is the Titan of Ultraviolence... CRAZY... ASH... KILLA!!!

Morpheus: Two hundred and twenty pounds is the weight difference. I think I know who’s going to be down for the count.

Boice: The difference is monumental indeed, but PX proved that he can hang with the best of them. We’ll see how he fares tonight.

Morpheus: You mean how long he can hang in there before his skull gets crushed.

Boice: ...or that.

CAK climbs into the ring, glaring at PX. He turns to face the audience and jeer them, only to be blindsided by a shillelagh shot to the back by PX! The ref calls for the bell to start the match, as PX bashes CAK over and over!

Boice: And PX wastes no time at all to get this match going! Before you complain, Morph, there aren’t any disqualifications in this match!

Morpheus: Complaining? I’m not complaining. That shillelagh shot to CAK is like a baby hitting a bigger kid with a stuffed toy.

Boice: Maybe I should get PX over here to give you a shot, then you tell me it’s like hitting you with a stuffed toy.

Morpheus: I said to CAK! I acknowledged his huge size!

Boice: PX has managed to get CAK down to his knees and now he’s eyeing the turnbuckle, what does he have in mind?

Morpheus: A stupid idea, it seems.

Boice: PX is perched on the top rope, and he raises the shillelagh high! I think he’s going to chop CAK’s head off!

Morpheus: Come on, Ash!

Boice: PX leaps and Ash gets up on his feet and catches him! Desperation Strife Spike! He drove PX to the ground with that last-minute powerbomb and that’s probably going to earn him some brownie points with ol’ Kumiko here!

Morpheus: And me too. That was awesome!

Boice: PX is a little down on the mat there and the ref’s going to start the first count of the match!

Morpheus: Just as I expected. PX wouldn’t be lasting long.

Boice: The ref counts two and PX is stirring but not up on his feet yet.

Morpheus: CAK has other plans though and he wants to end this early! He’s got PX again!

Boice: CAK drags PX up and I think he’s looking to hit another Strife Spike on him to finish him off!

Morpheus: Can you say ‘shortest Last Man Standing in wrestling history’?

Boice: Not just yet... CAK has PX up – but PX nails a HARD right hand on CAK’s face! Damn, I heard a crack from here!

Morpheus: But CAK is just staggering backwards!

Boice: PX winds up and cracks CAK again in the face! CAK falls backwards and I think that’s blood from his nose, to show you just how hard PX was laying it on him! The ref starts the count!

Morpheus: There’s 1... CAK’s still on the floor. Come on, get up!

Boice: PX doesn’t just stand around as he rolls out of the ring, to go and get a weapon I would assume.

Morpheus: The ref counts to 2, CAK sits up just a little, there we go...

Boice: PX draws out a bat from under the apron, throws it in the ring, gets a steel chair too, some of the things we saw earlier from Jaro vs. Johansson.

Morpheus: CAK sits up at the count of 3!

Boice: But PX is on the offensive as he drives that steel chair into CAK’s face!

Morpheus: It doesn’t have much effect as CAK doesn’t budge even though his nose is busted up!

Boice: PX has no choice but to strike again and that’s what he does, this time to CAK’s back but again CAK doesn’t budge!

Morpheus: CAK gets up and that means trouble for PX, the big man isn’t happy and I don’t blame him!

Boice: PX tries again but this time he drives the business end of the chair into CAK’s stomach and that’s enough to make CAK double over momentarily and PX goes to smash CAK’s face with the chair, but CAK blocks with his arm and just snatches the weapon away from PX!

Morpheus: Told you he was in trouble!

Boice: CAK swings and PX ducks, lucky to have been able to get out of the way!

Morpheus: It’s foolish to mess with an angry giant of a man with a steel chair!

Boice: CAK swings again for the bleachers but PX manages to roll out of the way again and grabs that baseball bat along the way!

Morpheus: Just wait until CAK finds its mark – PX is going to fly into next Wednesday.

Boice: CAK swings and PX parries the chairshot with the bat!

Morpheus: When did this turn into a lightsaber duel?

Boice: CAK is taken by surprise and PX uses the opening to drive the bat into CAK’s stomach, then brings it down on CAK’s back!

Morpheus: But that was only enough to drive CAK to his knees!

Boice: PX looks absolutely frustrated that he isn’t able to bring down the giant, and there it is, he screams his trademark ‘FUCK THIS!’ in frustration!

Morpheus: And what is he going to do now? He better hope he doesn’t crash and burn yet again, that little leprecan’t.

Boice: PX runs to the ropes and jumps, springboard moonsault with the baseball bat! It hits CAK in the back of the head, forcing him to the mat! What an impressive sight!

Morpheus: It takes a dozens and dozens of wacky moves to take down CAK... I think that’s saying a lot.

Boice: And the big man is down, no question about it. The ref begins the count!

Ref: ONE!

TWO!

Boice: CAK still hasn’t made any effort to get up.

Morpheus: I can assure you that I have it in good faith that he’s going to get up before the count of ten.

Boice: That remains to be seen.

Ref: FOUR!

FIVE!

Boice: The ref has counted five as CAK just stirs and that’s probably going to take him til 7 to get up.

Morpheus: Told you.

Boice: PX looks a little frustrated that CAK’s still alive and well. He rolls out of the ring to get more weapons.

Morpheus: I find it amusing that only PX feels the need to rely on weapons and CAK doesn’t.

Boice: You did mention that PX’s strength alone won’t be enough to take down CAK, although those stiff fists to the face were something, eh?

Morpheus: Lucky shots, if you ask me.

Boice: PX finds a bamboo cane under the ring and he comes back inside to lay it on CAK once more! PX swings but CAK grabs the cane and just breaks it with his fist!

Morpheus: HAH! Burn!

Boice: CAK has PX’s attention and CAK grabs his neck! Chokeslam... onto the shillelagh! God damn I can only imagine what that feels like to a spine!

Morpheus: Wanna try?

Boice: I’ll pass. The ref starts the count for PX!

TWO!

THREE!

Morpheus: Maybe that broke his spine in two.

Boice: Oh god, I hope not. CAK is in a bit of pain but he grins at the fact that it might be over for PX.

Morpheus: It better be over for PX... no ordinary twit can survive a fucking chokeslam to a fucking shillelagh.

Ref: FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

Boice: PX is stirring, this isn’t over yet!

Morpheus: No! Damn!

Boice: PX tries to push himself up from the floor but CAK takes the time to drive by him with a punt!

Morpheus: Well if he isn’t out yet, the only way is to deal more damage!

Boice: PX gets thrown about like a ragdoll by that running punt and it seems that it won’t be long for PX!

Morpheus: CAK drags PX up and sets him up – I think we’re gonna see the final Strife Spike of the night!

Boice: CAK is in control of this matchup, he lifts up PX onto his shoulders, but PX brandishes the shillelagh when he gets up there! He apparently had it on hand before he was dragged up – and whacks CAK on the face with it!

Morpheus: Ouch! That thing to your face, to your nose... damn!

Boice: PX drops back from the hold, CAK grabs his nose in pain! PX drops the shillelagh and goes for the baseball bat, CAK is still distracted, swings for the bleachers and hits CAK’s abdomen! PX is on fire!

Morpheus: I don’t believe it!

Boice: CAK doubles over and PX has got the opening, PX has his head and nails the Irish Annihilation – and placed it just right so that CAK’s face would land on the knobby end of the shillelagh! CAK’s nose is gushing! He could also be knocked out, maybe!

Morpheus: Dammit!

Boice: The ref starts the count!

TWO!

Morpheus: Come on, Ash, get up, get up!

Boice: The blood is spilling forth from CAK’s nose and mouth and he still looks out of it!

Morpheus: Come on!

Ref: FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Boice: The ref has reached the count of six and we still see no signs of life from CAK! PX is hanging on every count from the referee!

Morpheus: Come on, CAK, you can’t lose to this leprecan’t!

Boice: PX looks tense, looks anxious and nervous, he’s getting close!

Ref: EIGHT!

Boice: Eight count and... CAK’s stirring! He’s stirring! Can he get up in time?

Morpheus: Come on, Ash!

Ref: NINE!

Boice: CAK still looks out of it at the nine count and I don’t think he can get up before ten! He makes small motions but I don’t think he can make it before 10!

Morpheus: GET UP!

Ref: TEN!

The ref calls for the bell to end the match!

Shelia Blige: Because Crazy Ash Killa was not able to answer the 10-count, here is the winner of this match, earning 5 STYLE POINTS... PURE... EXTREMIST!!!

Pure Extremist (5.01 aps + 2.2 avs = 7.21 total)

Crazy Ash Killa (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0 total)

Boice: Believe it or not, ladies and gentlemen, Pure Extremist was able to knock out Crazy Ash Killa, a man who is two hundred pounds heavier and bigger than him!

Morpheus: You know what it was? A fluke! That’s what it was! PX just got lucky!

Boice: PX never quit and that’s why he outlasted CAK’s ferocity and all the odds stacked against him!

The ref raises an exhausted PX’s arm in victory, and as he turns to leave the ring, Jaro, with his banhammer, and a still-bleeding, still-stapled Harlequin armed with a crowbar assault PX!

Boice: Oh god, not again... haven’t these two been beaten enough?

Morpheus: They’re only making things right in the world. This is justified because PX won the match!

Boice: Oh, that logic is bullshit!

CAK finally gets up and also joins in on the action. It isn’t long, though, before Celt finally makes the save for his brother, and not far behind him is Mark Johansson!

Boice: Luckily it isn’t long before the cavalry showed up! Way to go, guys!

Morpheus: Way to go, partypoopers! Too bad you’re only going to get mauled by CC!

However, as Celt and Mark hit the ring and the heels turn their attention to them, PX suddenly rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the back.

Boice: What the... what? Where is PX going?

Morpheus: That’s... strange. Shouldn’t he be fighting?

Boice: He should... but he’s going to the back, leaving his friends behind! Get back there, PX!

Morpheus: Interesting... oh well, that means Celt and Marky Mark are going to be demolished!

Boice: He’s not even looking back over his shoulder to his allies getting destroyed by CC and CAK! What the hell is going on?

The crowd is starting to boo PX as he just goes on further up the ramp, his head hung low but not looking back.

Boice: Dammit, I don’t believe this!

Morpheus: I don’t either but I’ll take it!

Boice: And back in the ring – Jaro just brought the banhammer down on Mark Johansson’s wrist! Those bones might just be broken!

Morpheus: I’m loving it!

Boice: And Harlequin... he’s just laying that crowbar on Celt while CAK has him! These two are absolutely getting destroyed!

Morpheus: And here I thought it was going to be a bad night for the villains...

Harley drops the crowbar and goes to get a mic from ringside.

Boice: Look at that madman. He’s still got those cards stapled all over his body.

Morpheus: That’s just badass.

Harlequin: You think you three simpletons can just go on and start an uprising against the real force in Corruption. You think that just because you exude positivity and optimism, that you actually have a chance at putting us in our proverbial place. Well, guess what – you’re wrong!

Morpheus: Damn wrong!

Harlequin: Nobody can stop Controlled Chaos!

[laugh][/laugh]

Harley drops the mic and continues their beatdown on Celt and Mark.

Boice: I don’t believe it. PX thinks he could just walk away from his friends.

Morpheus: Again, I reiterate – I don’t believe it either, but I’ll take it!

Boice: I guess there’s nothing good left to show here. We’d better close out. For my giddy broadcast partner Morpheus, this is Jack Boice.

Morpheus: Oh, don’t be a sad camper.

Boice: Heh. Go enjoy your beatdown. Good night, everyone.

FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

has been a presentation of

FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! Newfmwlogo1stdraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 9.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1