Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Kaoru
Virus
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
RCA
The Returned
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Mark Johansson
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 am

The time draws near, when powers will clash.

They will make war to assert their dominance.

Their Supremacy.

Will they fight nobly, or will they succumb to...

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

"Heads Are Gonna Roll" by Airbourne plays as the show opens with a blast of red pyro!

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Land of the Rising Stars, FMW Corruption, coming to you live from the Home of the Heat, the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida! This is your play-by-play man Jack Boice, and alongside me doing color is none other than the Dream Master himself, Morpheus!

Morpheus: We're live in the territory of the Miami Heat, but we're gonna be the ones making it hotter at this joint!

Boice: Couldn't have said it better myself, Morph! We're one show away from the Supremacy supershow, and we just learned that TyranT took over booking duties from his daughter Faith!

Morpheus: I'm not so sure how a mute girl could properly book a show, so I'd say that was a good move by daddy!

Boice: Please, Morph, we're in the 21st century, it's "speech-impaired!"

Morpheus: PC my fat ass.

Boice: But anyway, tonight is an important night because we've got a mini-tournament to determine a new #1 contender to the Ultraviolent Championship at Lethal Injection!

Morpheus: Thank god, if I have to watch another Jaro vs. Celt match, I am gonna quit!

Boice: Really?

Morpheus: Fuck yes!

Boice: Right, I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, the tournament is comprised of four participants who will go through semifinal matches, and the winners will wrestle in the finals, which will be tonight's Ultraviolent main event! The four lucky participants are:

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Harley CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Cxc

Boice: It's going to be the returning Harley Quint doing battle against Calvin X. Carter for the first tournament match!

Morpheus: CXC's stock is rising, Jack, I think he's a dark horse in this race!

Boice: Anything can happen, Morph, and these two are no doubt very skilled!

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Johansson CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Virus

Boice: And in the second tournament match, Mark Johansson will square off once again versus the real Virus, the one who isn't Nick Bryson!

Morpheus: Not another Virus match!

Boice: I'm afraid it's so, Morph, but Mark's got some pretty bad blood brewing against this masked man!

Morpheus: So do I! I wanna know who he is already!

Boice: Anyway, not to mention, we also have a TV title defense lined up for tonight, and it will be two out of three falls!

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Px CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Seth

Morpheus: That's another one. I swear if I ever have to watch another Seth vs. PX match, I'm gonna...

Boice: I know, I know, you're gonna quit.

Morpheus: We're not best friends, stop finishing my sentences.

Boice: Well anyway, it's time to move on to our first tournament match!

Morpheus: Well, isn’t this going to be a match up!

Boice: I agree with you there, these two men are both good bets to go on.

Morpheus: I prefer the brother.

Boice: Oh, I know you do.

Morpheus: Yeah, and- hey! You turned that into a gay joke!

Boice: Took you a second.

Morpheus: Well, anyway, he outlasted all that Kelson had and then finished him off, and now he's looking for a repeat, which I think he'll get. Can't bet against momentum!

Boice: Carter's stock has been rising indeed especially after his visit to Ammunition last show, and this might be the cherry on top.

The P.A explodes at high volume, letting “Voodo” by Godsmack dominate the sound system. I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins. Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came." The opening words to Voodoo burst across the speakers yet the arena remains bathed in darkness. After the opening lines of Voodoo Harley Quint's can be seen through the arena as a lone spotlight shines at the top of the ramp illuminating a man who solemnly walks towards the ring. His eyes never leaving the ring.

Shelia Blige: Introducing first; weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds; hailing from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada… He is…DR. HARLEY QUINT

Boice: Quint making his first in-ring appearance since Death Row, and it will be intriguing to watch him tonight.

Morpheus: This new Harley disgusts me.

Boice: If anything it should be interesting you.

Morpheus: It is, in a train accident kind of way. It's ugly, but you can't take your eyes off of it.

Boice: Interesting analogy... highly unfitting however.

Morpheus: Whatever, professor.

The crowd hasn’t even died down yet before “Who Shot Ya” by Notorious B.I.G. explodes over the PA system. As the opening notes of “Who Shot Ya?” chime over the PA, the crowd roars in a mixture of overwhelming displeasure with a sprinkling of support. The arena falls black as spot lights crawl across the ring, stage, and fans, which go wild in its glow. Calvin X. Carter appears at the top of the stage, walking with a purpose to the ring, resting a barbwire bat over his shoulder. He slides to the ring, completely ignorant of the fans’ feedback, climbing the turn buckles, surveying the crowd, without posing…

Shelia Blige: And his opponent; weighing in at two hundred and fifty six pounds; hailing from Baltimore, Maryland… He is the Black Demon… The Bloodhound! He is… CALVIN. X...CARTER!

Morpheus: There he is!

Boice: The man who is a rising star at the moment, who knows if the returning Quint will be stopping that momentum?

Morpheus: What? No doctor can stop CXC.

Boice: Harley has already proven time and again that he's a tough nut to crack.

CXC climbs the ring and he does not pose; instead, strangely, he offers a hand to Harley, which the good doctor goes to take, but instead CXC punks him out with a sucker punch, and the ref calls for the bell to begin the match!

Boice: What a cheap shot from Carter!

Morpheus: You gotta be on the initiative, Jack! And now CXC has first strike points!

Boice: Now Carter's tossed him over the top rope, taking the fight to the outside this early!

Morpheus: What strategy!

Boice: Right… Ref’s counting now, and Calvin showing no sign of ceasing with his animalistic blows to the face of Harley. But Quint blocks a right and with a swift thumb jab to the throat, the former clown gets to his feet and on top of things… Somewhat underhandedly, might I add.

Morpheus: Hey, Calvin was barely walking the line on that one!

Boice: Harley manages to counter CXC and get a breather! Clips him on the knee!

Morpheus: But the damage's been done, Jack!

Boice: Quint sliding Calvin into the ring and swiftly following. Keeping focused on that right knee of Carter there.

Morpheus: So he should.

Boice: With limited mobility in the legs, a lot of Calvin’s moves become a lot more difficult to pull off.

Morpheus: It’s just removing the senseless nine hundred degree spins and turns; who the fuck does he think he is; Tony Hawk?

Boice: Textbook figure four applied by Quint after a few sharp kicks, may I add for everyone who was distracted by Morph’s idiocy…

Morpheus: Now I’ve lost my train of thought…

Boice: Calvin trying desperately to get out of this; he’s crawling for the ropes, but the reformed Harley is quite content to just crank down on that knee…

Morpheus: … AND CALVIN GETS TO THE ROPES! YES!

Boice: And Dr Quint, like any true genius, holds the figure four for a count of… Three, four, five! Look at Calvin trying to shake it off…

Morpheus: As much as it pains me to admit, Calvin does appear to be having trouble getting too his feet…

Boice: And Quint swaps immediately to a new focus area with a Belly to Belly suplex, rolling through, a second…

Morpheus: Going for a third; and a release… But… YES! This cat always lands on his feet!

Boice: What is he doing!?

Morpheus: Look at the air time on that as Calvin drives both knees into Quint’s face! Calvin rolling it through to a pretty tight monkey flip!

Boice: An impressive showing by Carter!

Morpheus: Calvin still not done! Rolling through again, a quick forearm to the side of the head and THERE’S THE DEADLOCK!

Boice: Carter's got it! Carter's got it! This may be it!

Morpheus: He goes for the cover!

Boice: No, Quint gets his boot on the rope!

Morpheus: After chaining such a move together, can you blame the kid for ending up a little close to the ropes?

Boice: Not at all, but he could have dragged him away from there. Both men up to their feet now, Calvin obviously feeling some confidence here… CxC is lifting the pulse! Quint redirects that energy to send Calvin face first into the turnbuckle, following up with a cross block to the right knee!

Morpheus: Of all the places to fall, that’s one you want to avoid.

Boice: Yeah. Carter eats turnbuckle as he crumbles to the ground!

Morpheus: And Harley rolling Calvin out into a Surfboard stretch.

Boice: CXC is trapped here! There's nowhere else for him to go!

Morpheus: Fight it!

Boice: Quint is just stretching him out!

Morpheus: No! Fight it!

Boice: Calvin's trying to wiggle, trying to free himself from the hold!

Morpheus: That he is!

Boice: Carter's broken it! He's broken it!

Morpheus: That was close…

Boice: And now Calvin’s on his feet, Quint’s on his back. Calvin going for a pretty angry looking stomp there…

Morpheus: Countered with a leg corkscrew with can’t do that knee any favours…

Boice: Calvin getting back up pretty quick though… Probably too quickly actually… Quint with the clothesline attempt; ducked…

Morpheus: Harley eats the dropkick as a result… Calvin readying himself for something now… Kennel Shock?

Boice: Quint is coming too…

Morpheus: KENNEL SHOCK!

Boice: No, COUNTERED!

Morpheus: OUCH!

Boice:And here he comes, Quint, simply putting it, bull rushes Calvin into the corner before setting him up on the top turnbuckle… Could this be it, what’s it going to be?

Morpheus: NOT YET! CALVIN WITH A KICK TO THE FACE… KENNEL SHOCK! LOCKED IN FROM THE TOP!!...AND IT CON-COUNTERED!!!

Boice: Quint slipping free again and smashing Calvin’s head into the turnbuckle

Morpheus: Shit! Uncool! Did you see Calvin’s head smash into that turnbuckle.

Boice: And Harley’s ready for something here, he’s yanked Calvin down, he’s got him set up in a fisherman suplex grapple…this has to be it. And here it is…THE SUFFRAGE…CONNECTS!

Morpheus: Pfft. You say that shit all the time.

Boice: The ref counts! One, two, three!

Shelia Blige: And our winner, by pinfall, advancing to the finals… DR. HARLEY QUINT!

Harley Quint (8.44 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.94 total)
Calvin X. Carter (8.55 aps + 1 avs = 9.55 total)

Boice: Quint goes to the finals later on tonight!

Morpheus: Dammit!

Boice: It was a great effort by CXC, but Harley Quint just got the better of him. Maybe next time.

Morpheus: Dammit dammit dammit!

Boice: Yes, yes, to shut you up, we've got a message from a certain FMW superstar.

A video package is broadcasted. At first there is black, with only an ominous orchestra playing urgent-sounding music. Then, a grayscale montage showing various FMW superstars in their matches, particularly Skyler Striker, Chris Austin, Leon Caprice, Jaro, Ethan Black, O'Rion, and lastly, TyranT comes on the screen, and a voiceover begins to narrate.

FMW has seen its share of villains come and go.

Heroes defeat them in the end, but quickly evil regains its strength, and the cycle begins anew.

The people cry for something new to save them from the reign of tyranny.

Someone who is prepared to take up the fight.

A hero to lead FMW through the darkness and into the light.

A Saint to be the beacon of hope for a company in turmoil.

A true champion.

A just owner.

ROMEO IN 2010
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 am

Boice: Folks, we're back live with you on Corruption, and with us here tonight at ringside are the Miami Dolphins!

Morpheus: The Dolphins suck, and everybody knows it! Where's the damn Heat?

Boice: Is this gonna be a repeat of what happened with the Chargers?

Morpheus: The Chargers didn't touch me.

Boice: Yeah, but you were shaking in your boots. Do I smell a little pee?

Morpheus: No! I'm not scared of them!

Boice: Well, get off of me!

Morpheus: It's cold!

Boice: Whatever. Anyway, that was quite an interesting Romeo promo we just saw earlier, before the break.

Morpheus: That one got me hyped. Why won't they let him run the damn company already?

Boice: I'm sorry, do you want this place to go to hell?

Morpheus: Come on, Boice, you're so pessimistic. Didn't you hear him? Romeo's our hero!

Boice: I'm not sure how you graduated from college with that level of intellect.

Morpheus: Fuck college.

Boice: That's what I thought. Anyway, right up next we've got a match that pits two rising Corruption rookies against each other!

Morpheus: Groan.

Boice: Tell me you didn't just say "groan" out loud. Alistair Wolfe and Ripper are about to go at it, and the winner of this match might receive some great looks from the upper management.

Morpheus: Who actually believes that?

Boice: How did you get to the top, Morph?

Morpheus: I had a winning streak. What about you? You rode your effeminated steel chair and your anthropomorphed penis to popularity.

Boice: My... what?

Morpheus: You know, your... you know what, forget it.

Boice: Right. Let's take it to Blige!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from New Orleans, LA...

Belly of the Beat by Danzig hits the PA system as a lone figure enters the arena at the top of the ramp.

Shelia Blige: Weighing in at 300 pounds, this is RIPPER!!!

Boice: Here’s Ripper heading down the ramp.

Morpheus: This guy is huge. I love him. I want him to bear my giant children.

Boice: Right. Isn’t it a little early to be losing your mind?

Morpheus: It’s never too early for that Jacky!

Shelia Blige: And Introducing his opponent for tonight’s match, hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada...

This Calling by All That Remains hits the blackened arena drawing a huge pop from the crowd.

Shelia Blige: Weighing in at 225 pounds, he is ALISTAIR WOLFE!

The arena darkens, and neon red lights begin spinning in the arena as Alistair walks down the stage, his pale skin reacting oddly to the pulsing neon red lights.

Morpheus: What? The Vampire is back? I thought Ripper was fighting All-Star Wolves.

Boice: And it appears that not only do you think men can have children, but you’re illiterate as well.

Morpheus: I’ve been duped! I refuse to cheer for this guy. Actual Wolves yes, fake Wolves no.

Boice: That’s not entirely fair I mean his name has an F in it.

Morpheus: Shut up it’s fair, I’ll cheer for whoever I want based entirely on arbitrary conditions.

Boice: Whatever you say Morph. Both men in the ring now and we’re ready to get underway.

The bell rings and Ripper is on top of Wolfe immediately.

Boice: I’d have thought they’d have gone for the lock up off the bat here. But Ripper just grabs Wolfe and launches him with a huge suplex.

Morpheus: Look at that man. Pure gigantic grace.

Boice:Wolfe is back up now and exchanging blows with Ripper and once again Ripper retaliates with a snap suplex putting Wolfe down to the ground.

Morpheus: He’s not looking to stop either. Kill him, he deceived your God!

Boice: Those are monstrous boots to the knees of Wolfe and I wonder how that’s going to affect him.

Morpheus: Hopefully it crippled him, the big phony.

Boice: Ripper is smiling now as he grabs Wolfe by the head and just lifts him off the ground into the air.

With Wolfe almost hanging in the air he struggles to get free from the tightening grip Ripper has on his temples.

Boice: Wolfe is swaying now, this has got to hurt.

Morpheus: It’s like a vice grip with one hand. How awesome is that?

A sharp knee to the midsection from Wolfe frees him temporarily from Ripper’s grip as he lands on the ground stumbling back to the turnbuckle.

Boice: Wolfe is staggering from the corner now and Ripper is looking to capitalize once again. He’s got some speed as he approaches with that big forearm cocked and ready.

Morpheus: Take his lying head off!

Boice: Wolfe jumps! His body is under that forearm and his legs hook up! That was a huge kick to the head of Ripper who just collapsed to the ground.

Morpheus: He’s cheating. He’s the cheatingest cheater I’ve ever seen!

Boice: Ripper ran in blindly for that devastating clothesline and Wolfe ducked out of nowhere as if he saw the move coming and he’s climbing those ropes now.

Morpheus: I. Don’t. Like. Where. This. Is. Going.

Boice: Wolfe is up! Frogsplash here he comes!

The falling body of Alistair Wolfe connects with Ripper before bouncing back up off of his opponent.

Morpheus: Did you see him bounce? That shouldn’t happen.

Boice: No, no it shouldn’t.

Morpheus: Ripper doesn’t look to hurt by it though. Look how fast he got up!

Boice: Both men to their feet now and Wolfe just slides under the arms of Ripper and from behind wraps his arms around the much larger man’s stomach.

Wrenching himself backwards once Wolfe is unable to move Ripper who just laughs at the smaller man pulling at him. With a quick smile Wolfe snaps his left foot into the back of the left kneecap of Ripper lurching the bigger man slightly forward before Wolfe once again wrenches backwards this time pulling Ripper into the air.

Boice: Huge German Suplex by Wolfe. Ripper isn’t laughing anymore.

Morpheus: God I hate this guy.

Boice: Wolfe is running for the ropes now and he just launched himself, moonsault from the ropes!

Morpheus: You giant God you, put up your knees!

Boice: Good call Morph. Those knees just went straight into Wolfe’s chest.

Morpheus: Now destroy him! Your God commands it!

Boice: Ripper is going for the pin!

ONE!! TWO!! NO!!!

Boice: Kick out by Wolfe and Ripper is on the offensive now, he’s got Wolfe to his feet.

Grabbing a hold of Wolfe, Ripper grabs the arm of Wolfe and plants him with a sidewalk slam, shaking the ring.

Boice: Ripper is looking to be solidly in command now, that one looked like it

really hurt an already reeling Wolfe and Ripper is back to kicking those knees of Wolfe.

Morpheus: This appeases your angry God and our Godlike Children!

Laughing at his opponent on the ground Ripper raises his arms into the air drawing a loud mixture of boos and cheers.

Boice: He’s got Wolfe again Morph. Looks like he’s lifting him up for a nasty

looking powerbomb.

Morpheus: Make the ring shake again! Put him to the ground!

Lifting Wolfe into the air Ripper pulls a quick 360 allowing every on in the crowd to see his dominance of the smaller man before throwing him unceremoniously to the mat below.

Boice: Painful.

Morpheus: Magnificent!

Boice: Ripper isn’t letting this rest, he’s already on top again for the pin!

Morpheus: Break his ribs with your weight bigguns!

Boice: This isn’t looking good for Wolfe.

Morpheus: I demand more sacrifices!

ONE!!!! TWO!!!! THRE---!!

[b]Boice:
Wolfe’s got a shoulder up! He’s still in this!

Morpheus:Goddamit! He’s cheating! Can no one else see this?

Boice: This kid is looking like he’s fighting for something, for someone, he is just not giving up.

Slowly and painfully Wolfe begins to rise. Catching the fist of Ripper in the mouth Wolfe is placed back down to the ice before staggering to his feet again. Again the fist catches him and once again he rises back to his feet.

Boice: You’ve gotta give him credit Morph. This kid has a never say die attitude and he is fighting like a man possessed.

Morpheus: Oh quit getting so emotional you big girl. He’s getting his ass beaten down.

Wolfe rises once again to his feet, once again ducking under the lumbering fist of Ripper and catches him with a flipping dropkick.

Morpheus: Doubt it even hurt him Jacky.

Boice: Doesn’t matter Morph, Wolfe has stolen the momentum and he’s on fire.

Morpheus: I have my doubts about this runt doing anything good.

Boice: Doubt all you want, Wolfe just used the backward stumbling of Ripper to his advantage and dropped him with a huge spinebuster. He’s not quitting either, over to the turnbuckle he goes!

Perched atop the turnbuckles Wolfe glances upward to the sky, a quick smile crossing his lips before he launches himself into the air.

Boice: BLOOD TIES! Huge elbow drop by Wolfe and both men look dead!

Morpheus: One of them is, and I’ll let you guess which one.

Boice: Wolfe is to his feet. Somehow, someway he seems to just be powering on!

Morpheus: This is not going to be good I don’t think.

Wolfe reaches down pulling Ripper to his feet, both men looking breathless and

exhausted.

Boice: Wolfe has it locked in Morph! He’s not wasting any time! SILENT NIGHT is locked in!

Morpheus: Cheat!

Boice: Ripper is up!

Morpheus: Inches off the ground doesn’t count as up Boicey.

Boice: Ripper is down!

Morpheus: How does he keep lifting him up!?

Boice: Wolfe is on top of Ripper instantly. Shoulders down and leg raised!

Morpheus: NOO!

ONE!!! Two!!! THREE!!!!!!

Boice: IT’S OVER BOICE! WOLFE WINS! WOLFE WINS!

Shelia Blige: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOUR WINNER IS ALLLLIIISSTAIRRRR WOOOOOOOOLFE!!!!!!

Alistair Wolfe (6.04 aps + 1.3 avs - 0.2 penalty = 7.14 total)
Ripper (0 aps + 0.3 avs = 0.3 total)

Boice: Alistair Wolfe is on a roll!

Morpheus: Sure, if you don't count the loss to CXC at Death Row.

Boice: Well, barring that, Wolfe's got a good record on his hands, and that's surely bound to give him more opportunities to rise to the top!

Morpheus: Soon he'll be just like any other rookie. Forgotten and irrelevant.

Boice: While my partner here stews in his pessimism, we'll be taking a break. Corruption will be right back!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 am

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Kickback-1

Corruption 10.1 wrote:
Boice: The time has finally come, it is now the moment we've been waiting for.

Morpheus: Time to open the Box!

Boice: That's right, Morph, it's time for Pandora's Box, one of these men will walk out the winner. One of these men will either be the Ultraviolent Champion, or be heading toward a future shot at TyranT’s gold.

Boice: Well it looks like we aren’t going to wait to long for this to get underway here in Dallas, Texas. Jaro is already taking the boots to Celt, who appeared to be injured coming into tonight.

Morpheus: Yeah and after being plastered in the back of the head by the Ban Hammer I wouldn’t be shocked if this was over sooner rather than later.

Boice: Is that a fucking Super Nintendo? Jesus Christ…he just cracked Celt in the face with that Super Nintendo gaming system!

Morpheus: FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Boice: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CELT JUST DID A FLIPPING SENTON WHILE HOLDING ONTO THAT LIGHTING TUBE. THOSE TWO ARE NOW COVERED IN BROKEN GLASS!

Morpheus: I think the referee might be beginning to count them as both men are out. This is terrible, get up Jaro, get up!

Boice: Jaro is stalking his prey now as he gets a running start and kicks Celt right in the face. Now Celt is on his back looking up into the bright lights of the arena, and it appears to be all but over.

Morpheus: Jaro is leaning down into the face of Celt, and I think we can actually hear what he is saying off of our mic feed.

Jaro: If you want to hold the Ultraviolent Championship, and if you want to finally topple me, then you’ve got to come get me.

A loud slap is heard as Jaro walks over the broken body of Celt and begins crawling up the METALtron, as he gets to the top an enraged Celt begins crawling behind him. When Celt arrives at the top of the tron Jaro ambushes him and begins stomping away at him.

Boice: Holy shit, they have to be at the top of that thing. What is that? 20-30 feet up in the air?

Morpheus: The Metal Tron would be about 45 feet in the air, and from the looks of it this is going to end up like all those scaffolding matches on Total Non…I mean Distortion.

Boice: Both men are locked up at the top of that structure, and both men are trying to throw each other off!

Morpheus: This is going to be epic!

Boice: Would you show some god damn compassion, someone could die here and you’re talking about how epic it will be?

Morpheus: And you’re to busy bitching me out to notice Jaro just hit a low blow on Celt and now appears to be setting him up for a powerbomb like maneuver.

Boice: Folks we’re warning you, if you are squimish do not look at this, parents please turn your kids away. Oh god here it comes, Jaro nails a…WHAT?

Morpheus: No way, Celt reverses and he just threw Jaro off the METALtron!

As Celt tosses Jaro off he begins to freefall down before landing with a hard thud onto the spare tables below. The crowd goes silent as Jaro is lying motionless on the broken tables. Celt appears to be standing tall onto the METALtron, seeing the damage that was done he begins yelling at Jaro from above.

Celt: I triumphed over you Jaro, and now it is time to end what is killing this company!

Boice: What is he doing? Oh no…he isn’t, he wouldn’t, he is…

Celt gets a running start and jumps high off the METALtron, as he begins to free fall he has his elbow pointed outward to drive into Jaro’s heart. Eventually Celt also lands with a hard thud in a move that left both announcers speechless.

Boice: Get some fucking EMT’s out here right now, we’ve got two broken, battered, bloody, men down on the ground!

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match has been ruled a no contest due to neither
competitor being able to finish the match, as pre-determined stipulations state neither man will advance to the championship finals, and the Ultraviolent Championship will remain with Jaro!

The crowd boos as Shelia leaves the ring, the referee runs back up to the scene of the accident where by now both Jaro and Celt have been loaded onto the stretchers and an ambulance has been backed into the arena. Celeste looks down at the fallen superstars as the EMTs begin to load them up. A cameraman tries to peak over Celeste’s shoulder before being pushed over violently.

Celeste: Stop the fucking camera!!

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Static

Boice: That was indeed quite a sad ending to the previous Corruption.

Morpheus: Sad? That was AWESOME! It's the first holy shit moment of 2010!

Boice: To hell with you, Morpheus, these men could've died after that spot and here you are, cheering them on.

Morpheus: This is Corruption, Boice, home of Ultraviolence!

Boice: Ultraviolence doesn't always mean high spots! Anyway, you know what, forget it. Our own Celeste is here with us right now to give a status update on both Jaro and Celt.

True enough, Celeste is out on top of the stage, with a microphone in hand. The crowd cheers her.

Celeste: Thank you, thank you everyone. As you know, at the end of Corruption 10.1, both Jaro and the Celt have suffered a bad fall off the top of the MetalTron.

The recap of those events elicit a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Celeste: I am glad to say that both men are successfully recuperating from the minor injuries they sustained from the fall, and they are both cleared to wrestle at Supremacy and Lethal Injection.

The crowd boos for Jaro.

Celeste: At Supremacy, Celt will be booked to challenge the winner of tonight's tournament. If Celt wins that match, he will be added to the Ultraviolent title match at Lethal Injection, making it a triple threat. If he loses, he gets no chance at the pay-per-view.

Morpheus: YAY!

Celeste: As for Jaro, he will not be book-

A video promo with an obnoxiously loud voiceover, like a movie trailer, interrupts Celeste.

WE CAN REBUILD HIM.

FASTER.

STRONGER.

SEXIER THAN EVER BEFORE.

HE IS

JASON ROY

THE SIXTY ZILLION DOLLAR MAN.

The promo ends there and Jaro comes out from the back, mic in hand, UV title on his shoulder, on crutches and wearing a tuxedo. The crowd absolutely boos him.

Boice: Oh my god, it's Jaro! He should be in a hospital bed!

Morpheus: Didn't you hear him? He's stronger and better than ever before!

Jaro: I have never felt... SO ALIVE!

Celeste is absolutely appalled and shocked at Jaro's appearance tonight.

Jaro: I think you forgot to mention, my dear Celeste, one important little piece of news that I want the whole world to know so much!

Celeste: ...What?

Jaro: Oh, come on, how could you forget? How could you ever forget to tell the entire world that you just gave birth to my darling baby boy!

The crowd goes wild at this announcement!

Boice: Oh... my... god!

Morpheus: This is awesome! A little Jaro! Jaro Junior!

Boice: The devil has a spawn! Have you ever seen Rosemary's Baby?

Morpheus: I wanna be his godfather!

Boice: I think Ethan Black beat you to the punch!

Celeste can be seen mouthing "I'm sorry", but while smiling, as the crowd is still going crazy.

Jaro: It's true, everyone, there is a Jaro Junior sleeping at home, and I wuv him sooo much! However, while that is big news, that's not the biggest bombshell I've come to drop on all of you tonight.

Boice: What, there's more?

Morpheus: Shut up, I'm listening!

Jaro drops the crutches in an amusing fashion, and gets down on one knee, a gesture that is already very cliche, causing the crowd to go wild and Celeste to cover her mouth with her hands in absolute shock. He pulls out a small velvet box and takes Celeste's hand, while trying to balance on his injured legs.

Jaro: Celeste... will you marry me?

Boice: Oh my god! Tell me he just didn't!

Morpheus: SHUT UP JACK! DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT!

The crowd is going absolutely crazy at this point, as very loud boos can be heard from them. Meanwhile, Celeste is already crying her eyes out.

Celeste: YES! YES!

Boice: NO!

Morpheus: YES!

Jaro and Celeste hug (awkwardly, as Jaro is still crippled), and Jaro raises his hand. The Jambulance comes out of the service entrance, and Jaro picks Celeste up as much as he can with an injury, and off they go to the Jambulance, as the crowd comes close to throwing trash in the ring.

Boice: NO! Celeste, how could you do this to yourself?!

Morpheus: Shut up, Jack, don't ruin the happy moment! I am so happy for the couple! I want to be Jaro's best man, but we're not that tight!

Boice: Come on, do you really think that Jaro really loves Celeste? After all the shit he's put her through?

Morpheus: Quiet, Jack, just because you've never experienced the thrill of true love before doesn't mean others can't!

Boice: THIS ISN'T TRUE LOVE!

Morpheus: LIES! If it wasn't, Celeste wouldn't have said yes!

Boice: She's blinded! Jaro's only gonna use her for some despicable plan!

Morpheus: Oh, really!

Boice: You know it!

Morpheus: I am no longer listening to your bullshit, Jack Boice.

Boice: Very well, because I've long had it with yours!

Morpheus: Blah blah blah!

Boice: Corruption will be right back! God!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 am

Boice: Welcome back folks. I'm still trying to gargle the bad taste from my mouth.

Morpheus: You're such a Negative Nancy.

Boice: For those who've just tuned in, this is what happened before we went to break:

Before the Break wrote:
Jaro drops the crutches in an amusing fashion, and gets down on one knee, a gesture that is already very cliche, causing the crowd to go wild and Celeste to cover her mouth with her hands in absolute shock. He pulls out a small velvet box and takes Celeste's hand, while trying to balance on his injured legs.

Jaro: Celeste... will you marry me?

Celeste: YES! YES!

Boice: That's an outright lie right there.

Morpheus: How many times do I have to tell you? It's LOVE. TRUE LOVE!

Boice: No, it is not- you know what, never mind. We have a match to get to, and it is the second tournament match, between two men in a bitter feud, Mark Johansson and The Virus!

Morpheus: The Virus is spreading Jack, he’s going to kick some ass!

Boice: Well it was Mark who prevailed when the two met just last week, much to the ire of Jaro. A win will be expected of Virus tonight, that’s for sure.

Morpheus: Like it could go any other way!

“It’s a jungle out there” by Burkhard Dallwitzcomes over the speakers, prompting a pop from the crowd. Mark has a look of absolute concentration on his face.

Sheila Blige: Introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 225 pounds, MARK JOHANSSON!!!

Boice: Mark is a picture of concentration tonight, as he prepares to take on his tormentor once again.

Morpheus: Virus is way too clever for Mark, it’s no wonder he can’t keep up with him!

Boice: We’ll see how far brains will get Virus in the ring.

Mark gets into the ring, and as he does so, the lights drop, and the arena falls into darkness.

Morpheus:Oh boy!

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Static

The lights raise once again, and Virus is standing behind Mark when they return. The crowd are shouting down to Mark.

Boice:There he is! Turn around, Mark!

Morpheus: No, don’t listen to him!

Boice: Mark spins around and sees Virus, and he charges! He’s filled with fury and fists are flying at Virus! Mark pulls him up, lifts him up for a flapjack, he’s looking to hit the right to remain silent right now!!

Morpheus: Fight it Virus!

Boice: Virus escapes though, and swings with a Roundhouse kick, but Mark ducks, and hits a Spinebuster! The Strength of Mark! Cover!

One... Tw-Kickout before the two! The winner of this match has to wrestle again tonight, so they’ll both want this over quickly, as you can see from Mark here, he wants to end this quickly!

Mark rolls around quickly, and grabs Virus by the mask.

Morpheus: He’s trying to pull Virus’ face off!

Boice: Mark going for the mask, he’s dying to find out who is behind it! Virus rolls back, and kicks Mark in the chest! He falls back but stays on his feet thanks to the ropes, and Virus up to his feet, and hits a Spear!

Morpheus: Boom!

Boice: Cover! One Tw-Kickout at one and a half!

Virus pulls Mark up to his feet.

Boice: Virus with the Irish whip, Mark rebounds and ducks the arm of Virus and jumps on the back of Virus, and he’s going for the Mask again!! Mark tries undoing that mask, but Virus grabs him and throws him to the floor! And a legdrop to go with it! Cover

One...

Two.. Kickout at the Two! And Virus is pulling Mark back to his feet, and lifts all the way up in the air, military press!

Morpheus: I hope he drops him on his head. That’d be funny.

Boice: Mark wriggles free, and drops behind Virus, and chops the knees, he’s thinking Crackdown right now! He goes to the ropes, but Virus rolls to the outside, to a chorus of boos!

Morpheus: Booing? They’re booing because he saved himself? How lame is that? That’s why the fans should be ignored.

Boice: The fans want to see this man knocked out by Mark tonight!

The ref starts the ten count, and Mark is pacing around the ring, always looking at Virus. Virus hops onto the apron, and is met with a charge from Mark. The two begin exchanging blows between the ropes.

Boice: Virus battling to get back into the ring with Mark! Exchanging blows, and Virus hits Mark with a knee through the ropes, and he’s looking for a suplex to the floor below! This could be the end of Mark if he lands it!

Morpheus: Perfect! Nothing makes my day like serious injury!

Boice: Mark is wiggling, and he lands back on his feet, and is trying for a suplex of his own!

Morpheus: I doubt Mark can throw this guy over his head!

Boice: Virus is blocking Mark’s attempts, and Hey! Virus with a thumb to the eye!

Morpheus: Brilliant! What a thinker, an intelligent move from a smart man!

Boice: Intelligent? How about plain cheating! Voice grabs a stumbling Mark by the hair, and drives him head first into the turnbuckle! And again! What malice from Virus!

Morpheus: What brilliance more like.

Boice: the referee forces Virus to let go of Mark’s hair, and Mark drops to the ground. Virus climbs into the ring, and hoists Mark back up, and lifts him onto his shoulders, and good lord, A TKO!

Morpheus: Good night!

Boice: And Virus with the cover now,

One...

Two...

Thrrr... Kickout! And if we could see Virus’ face, I’m sure it would hold a look of dismay! He’s got his hands on his hips, and looking at the referee, who’s showing him two fingers.

Virus pulls Mark back up, and tosses him with an irish whip into the corner.

Boice: Virus isn’t slowing down though, and he charges Mark in the corner with a big clothesline! And now he applies a choke in the corner! The ref gives him the count now.

The referee counts in front of Virus “One, Two, Three, Four, Five” but he doesn’t release the hold. The referee grabs the arm and starts tugging on him, shouting at Virus to break the hold. He finally does, and Mark slumps to the floor.

Boice: The ref was forced to step in there to break apart that choke by Virus, and now the two are having words here!

Morpheus: As they should, Virus is fighting to #1 contender to the UV belt! He should be allowed to do what he wants to get there!

Boice: Maybe in the final, but not here Morph. Virus is getting in the ref’s face here, but here’s MARK BACK ON HIS FEET! Broad Street Bundle!!!

One!

Two!

Three! NO! Kickout at the last possible moment by Virus! And Both men jump to their feet, and they tie up in the ring centre, and Mark goes for the Irish whip, and Virus rebounds, but ducks the swing from Mark, and he turns around and EATS a roundhouse kick from Virus!!

Morpheus: He’s gotta be out cold! That kick really found its mark! See what I did there?

Boice: My Partners terrible wit aside, he is a cover from Virus!

One...

Two!

Thre... Kick out! Unbelievable by Mark! Somehow he was able to get the shoulder up! Virus thumps the mat in frustration! Mark’s determination is increasing the frustration of Virus! He grabs Mark’s hair, and pulls him up to his feet! With a shout, he fires Mark against the ropes, but Mark ducks the lariat! Mark with a Tornado DDT!! Virus hits hard!

Mark lets out a shout and the crowd roars in response. He points at Virus, and they cheer.

Boice: Mark fires up crowd, and he grabs Virus’ mask once again! He pulls at it, and Virus flails, but Mark could have it here!

Morpheus: It can’t be!

Boice: It looks like he could have it here, but NO! Virus pushes Mark aside, and he falls back. Virus gets back to his feet, but he can’t see, his mask is almost sideways now! He’s straightening it out here, but Mark comes with a chop from behind as he does, and he’s looking for it! HERE IT COMES, THE CRACKDOWN!!! THE CRACKDOWN! Virus is down! Mark scrambles over to the body of Virus, and covers!

One...

Two...

THREE!!! Mark Johansson wins!! What a result for him, overcoming a huge obstacle tonight!

Mark Johansson (8.17 aps + 1.3 avs - 0.1 penalty = 9.37 total)
Virus (8.11 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.21 total)

Mark has his hand raised by the referee as the bell sounds, but he pulls his arm free and rolls to the outside.

Boice: Mark not in a celebratory mood, and he jumps outside the ring looking for something here.

Morpheus: Looking to do some real damage I suspect.

Mark throws up the apron, and pulls out a chair from underneath

Boice: Oh Lord, Mark Johansson has the chair! This spells trouble for Virus!

Morpheus: Run Virus, Run away!

Boice: Virus slides out of the ring, and makes a quick getaway, much to Mark’s frustration! And on that note, we have to cut to a break! Don’t go away!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:47 am

The show returns to a dark locker room, with Virus.

Virus: I hope when this is all over you will be proud of yourself Mark.

Virus: I hope that you can still look at your own reflection and smile.

Virus: Because it was not about winning or losing in the match. No. The victory comes from your change. And I can see it. I can feel you beginning to change.

While Virus is speaking towards the camera he is left unaware of a visibly angry Jaro standing behind him. His knuckles cracking underneath the white gloves to match his tuxedo.

Jaro: What kind of bullshit talk is that. You aren’t paid to be philosophical, I pay you too hurt people.

Virus: Oh, but I am hurting him.

Jaro: Really? Because the last time I checked when the bell rings and his arm gets raised it generally means he is the one that did more of the hurting.

Virus: Have no worries Mr. Roy, the pain I am inflicting upon Mark Johansson is a growing pain. Slowly it will consume him, slowly he will become the pain and then spread it to others.

Jaro: That is the stupidest thing I’ve heard tonight. And if you weren't paying attention you face bleeding waste of oxygen I proposed tonight. That should have filled the stupid quota for today but you apparently decided that wasn't good enough. If I wanted him to be hurt slowly I would poison the catering food. Hurt him fast and a lot. You had the chance the drain the blood from his body and you let him slip away. You had the chance to choke every last bit of breath from his body and you fucked up.

Virus: You will not speak to me that way Mr. Roy. My thoughts are independent of your actions.

Jaro: No. They’re not! I brought you in to pillage, plunder, eviscerate, devastate and destroy and you have failed in every way imaginable. I ask you to beat Johansson and you fail not only once but twice. Just do things my way and get off your high horse, you white masked fuck.

Virus: No. You paid for my services and my services shall be rendered. How I render them is how I see fit. I will dispatch of those in our way, trust in that, but I will do it in my own way and on my own time.

Jaro: Look at me for a second.

The white, bleeding mask of Virus turned towards Jaro. Bereft of facial expression Jaro stared into the black eye sockets of the mask, he knew eyes lurked under there, but to hell if he could see them.

Jaro: Look you freakishly large and well spoken imbecile. I am in charge here. You are a second fiddle. You were raised as a second fiddle. You've always been one and you will never rise above being a peon. So fuck off with your “it isn’t about winning or losing” mentality. It’s about winning. I demand that you crush those in your way with the efficiency I desire. And if you can’t do that, I’ll find someone else. I swear to God I will I find a way to bring the Clown back to my side if you don’t start separating limbs from bodies.

Virus: Sir I—

Jaro: No speaking. It’s time for you to follow through on what you’ve been saying. Make sure that this disease spreads, and spreads quickly. I’d rather you not be remembered as the common cold, or the avian flu. Think Black Plague and start hurting people.

Tapping the larger man with a single glove in the white mask Jaro carefully placed his fingers into the mask's eye sockets, lowering Virus' head closer to his own..

Jaro: This part is vital, so make sure you're listening good. I demand the blood of others. And I will not be denied. I am role model for an entire new generation now and blood must be spilled as a sacrifice. So it’s either theirs or yours, it’s your choice.

Tapping Virus once again in the side of the mask Jaro turned away angrily mumbling to himself.

Virus: Megalomaniacs. Cannot live with them, cannot shove them in a box.

Touching underneath the eye sockets of his mask blood spilled across his glove.

Virus: Regardless of what the mighty Jaro may say Mark, you are not safe from me. I will continue to hunt you. I will torment you at every turn until I see you crack. The disease will course through your veins, do not doubt that.

THE VIRUS WILL BECOME YOU.

Morpheus: That was sorta creepy.

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, it’s been an interesting night so far with a messed-up marriage proposal, and not to mention Mark Johansson and Harley Quint advancing to the Main Event later on tonight!

Morpheus: Before we get to that, though, we’ve got a TV title match to deal with!

Boice: That’s right, Morph, and not to mention this one promises to be a classic as the people have spoken, and it’s going to be two out of three falls!

Morpheus: As much of a mat classic as you can have with a gorilla like Seth Omega, you mean.

Boice: We’ll have to wait and see, and why wait any longer? Take it away, Sheila!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for two out of three falls, and it is for the FMW Television Championship! Introducing first...

”War Zone” by Rob Zombie plays and green strobe lights trace patterns across the arena as a spotlight shines into the crowd revealing Seth Omega. As the fans begin cheering loudly around him, Seth slowly makes his way down to the ring.

Sheila Blige: Making his way to the ring, from Tallahassee, Florida, weighing three hundred and fifteen pounds, he is the War Dawg... SETH... OMEGA!!!

Once Omega gets down to the barricade he jumps over the top of it. Before enterting the ring he slides the towel off of his head and the Broken Saints t-shirt he was wearing and slings them both into the crowd.

Boice: The representative of the Broken Saints will do battle with PX once again for the TV title. The last time this happened, the TV title was vacant and PX won it.

Morpheus: I’m calling it, PX will win again. He’s already beaten Seth once, I don’t think Seth is smart enough to learn any new tricks against PX. And guess what, the fans didn’t vote this to be a UV match!

Boice: Seth may seem like he has the disadvantage, but that does not make him any less imposing. That is a big guy, and between him and the champ, there is a remarkable size difference.

Morpheus: Well, no duh, PX isn’t a fat slob.

As if on cue, Seth’s theme is cut and replaced by “4 Words” by Bullet for My Valentine, as PX comes out to a chorus of boos.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Castlebar, Ireland, weighing two hundred and twenty-eight pounds, he is the FMW Television Champion... PX!!!

Boice: The question for PX is, what does he have planned against Seth?

Morpheus: Please, this question’s already been answered before. Remember Death Row?

Boice: I remember it all too well, and so does Seth. I don’t think Seth will let himself be a pushover.

Morpheus: Oh? Let’s ask Danse Macabre.

Boice: That’s a different situation and you know it.

Morpheus: Sure, Boice.

PX climbs into the ring and raises his title in the air. He then gives it to the ref while keeping a scowl locked on to Seth, who doesn’t flinch. The ref raises the TV title, then presents it to both competitors. He then hands the belt to ringside and calls for the bell.

Boice: There’s the bell, and this match is official! And Seth charges forward with a train attack, easily taking PX off his feet!

Morpheus: Fatass.

Boice: Seth immediately gets on the ground and pound, victimizing PX! The referee’s giving Seth until five to get off him!

Morpheus: Yeah, that’s right, a guy like that mounting someone like PX should be illegal!

Boice: Seth’s quick to follow the rules, the ref backs him up to give PX a little time to recover, but Seth’s already attacking PX as he gets to his feet!

Morpheus: Hey, hey, hey! Back off, Omega!

Boice: Seth’s giving no quarter as he pummels PX to oblivion, and raises PX up for a spinebuster... but PX counters, counters into a single-knee facebuster!

Morpheus: Ha! Told you PX was a crafty one.

Boice: Crafty one indeed, and it looks like PX is a little annoyed.

Morpheus: God, who wouldn’t be annoyed when a guy like that gets on top of you? Then again, you probably like that shit, don’t you Jack?

Boice: Very mature of you to revert to a gay joke there. Anyway, PX goes for a running leg drop on to Seth’s neck and that looked like a very stiff shot! PX makes the cover!

Morpheus: This should be fall number one! One, two – no, Omega kicks out! Damn!

Boice: PX drags Seth by the hair to get up, and PX runs to the ropes, springboards into the bulldog, but Seth counters by dropping PX on his ass, for lack of a better way to describe that move!

Morpheus: Gah! I felt that one too!

Boice: That might have dealt extensive damage to PX’s tailbone, but PX still manages to get up from that!

Morpheus: There’s a good fighting spirit.

Boice: Both men decide to trade punches with one another now, but it looks like PX is having difficulty felling Seth.

Morpheus: There’s a big size difference at play here and how PX manages to overcome that, which I’m sure he will, will be the interesting story to come out of this match.

Boice: Seth catches a punch from PX and hooks his arms, full nelson slam! Thunderous sound from flesh and bone hitting the canvas!

Morpheus: Omega looking to go outside... but for what?

Boice: Well, Seth just remembered that this isn’t an Ultraviolent match, so much for that plan.

Morpheus: It’s amusing to see Omega contained when the match isn’t Ultraviolent. I hate it when he goes on and on about those UV spots.

Boice: I can’t blame him, because that is what he grew up on, but of course, this isn’t an Ultraviolent rules match.

Morpheus: You’re damn right it isn’t.

Boice: Seth goes for the cover, will this be the first fall? One, two, th- no, PX kicks out!

Morpheus: That’s right, you can’t put away PX that easily!

Boice: Seth picks PX up and decides to throw more punches his way! He’s just manhandling him!

Morpheus: If he was really being manhandled, Omega would have scored the fall already.

Boice: PX dodges a punch and ducks under the arm, a stiff kick to the gut and a wicked DDT!

Morpheus: Omega’s on the floor! Omega’s on the floor!

Boice: But PX climbs the top rope!

Morpheus: He can’t possibly lift Omega, so it’s gonna have to come from above!

Boice: Seth gets to his feet!

Morpheus: PX jumps, top rope scissors kick!

Boice: But Seth manages to grab him as he comes down! What strength! He’s got him on his shoulders!

Morpheus: No!

Boice: Heart-Shaped Box! Seth manages to pull out the crucifix powerbomb!

Morpheus: Out of his fat ass!

Boice: Seth makes the cover! The ref counts! One, two, three, we’ve got the first fall!

Sheila Blige: Seth Omega scores the first fall!

Boice: And Seth goes for another cover to try and take advantage!

Morpheus: Oh, come on! Don’t we have a rule against this kind of blatant, opportunistic cheating?

Boice: No, we don’t, and it’s all legal! One, two, thr- no, PX kicks out! PX kicks out!

Morpheus: Thank your god!

Boice: Seth goes back to work, but PX rakes his eyes! Blatant cheating!

Morpheus: No one’s ever been disqualified after an eye rake, Jack, and PX is only doing what it takes to survive! Now he connects with a DDT!

Boice: We haven’t seen Seth cheat tonight!

Morpheus: That’s because he doesn’t have to. He’s got the bigger advantage!

Boice: Clever excuse, although one that makes sense. PX now stomping a mudhole out of Seth!

Morpheus: PX has to keep Omega grounded, because everyone is obviously more vulnerable on their backs.

Boice: But Seth manages to catch a foot and trip PX! And now he’s the one stomping the mudhole! PX is in trouble, he’s already battered!

Morpheus: Damn it!

Boice: Seth picks up PX again and places him in the position, I think he’s looking to go for another crucifix bomb!

Morpheus: It shouldn’t end like this!

Boice: Seth lifts!

Morpheus: No wait, PX slips out of the hold and behind Omega! Omega turns around and meets the cutter!

Boice: Seth walked into Irish Annihilation!

Morpheus: Omega kisses the floor! PX covers, and one, two, three!

Boice: With a little help from the ring rope, might I add! Cheating!

Morpheus: What the referee doesn’t know won’t hurt him or PX!

Sheila Blige: PX scores the second fall!

Boice: Seth is absolutely incensed as PX scored the second fall in a less-than-noble manner to tie the match-up!

Morpheus: Well, boo hoo, PX only did what he had to do to stay in the matchup!

Boice: It doesn’t matter now as Seth is absolutely angry as the two men trade fists in the ring!

Morpheus: Omega’s fury means nothing to me, as long as PX can keep it together, which he’s still managed to do right now.

Boice: A wicked clothesline from Seth Omega to floor PX! I think I heard that lariat connect from here!

Morpheus: Omega’s going for the cover but we all know that that’s not going to put away PX yet.

Boice: The cover, one, two, th- no, you called it, PX kicks out!

Morpheus: Told you!

Boice: But Seth is still in control, really angry about that last pinfall there. Seth picks PX up again, lifts him and just TOSSES him into the turnbuckle! That’s hell on PX’s back and spine!

Morpheus: That’s the best he can do? Throwing him to the turnbuckle?

Boice: That’s not exactly a pile of pillows, Morph!

Morpheus: But that thing is padded!

Boice: Either way, damage has been done, but Seth is still on the uptake!

Morpheus: After that last pinfall, really, I believe in PX’s craftiness!

Boice: Seth drags PX up, hammers him in the head a few, hoists PX... and goes for the Black Hole slam! ...But it looks like Seth was the one who got hurt! What gives?

Morpheus: No, no, I think PX countered! He countered it into a reverse STO!

Boice: And that leaves both men on the mat!

Morpheus: PX is getting up gingerly, and is stalking Seth. This looks promising!

Boice: Seth gets up, only to eat a running knee from PX!

Morpheus: And that’s it, PX goes for the cover! Score another one for PX!

Boice: One, two, thr- no, Seth kicks out! I wouldn’t be so sure about making such bold predictions!

Morpheus: PX drags the fat Saint up by his hair and tries to go for a DDT... but no, Omega with the back body drop!

Boice: Seth goes for the cover too! Ref counts! One, two – no, PX gets a shoulder up!

Morpheus: Who tries to win with a back body drop?

Boice: Well, this match has been going on for quite a while now.

Morpheus: Not even Ric Flair could pull that one off.

Boice: Right, right, I just call it as I see it. Seth now lifts PX off the floor and throws him again to the turnbuckle!

Morpheus: What, this again? How much of a dumb hick is this Seth Omega?

Boice: Seth backpedals, beats his chest and I think the War Dawg is going to bulldoze the TV champion!

Morpheus: God damn, I don’t want 300 pounds of fat crashing on to me!

Boice: Seth charges the corner, looking to crush PX!

Morpheus: But no, PX manages to keep him away with a kick!

Boice: That single kick won’t be enough to deter Seth, who looks to charge PX who still hasn’t moved from the turnbuckle!

Morpheus: Nope, PX with another counter!

Boice: Seth’s getting frustrated now, but again he’s gonna go for that turnbuckle charge!

Morpheus: But why? Is he just that stupid?

Boice: Seth charges, but this time PX manages to roll out of the way!

Morpheus: Crash and burn! Dumb hick!

Boice: PX is going up to the top again! The last time this happened, he got caught in Seth’s powerbomb!

Morpheus: I think PX’s smarter now!

Boice: Seth is reeling, and PX is stalking him from up above... what will this be? Will it be another top-rope scissors kick?

Morpheus: Just watch and learn, Jacky boy!

Boice: PX leaps... and catches Seth’s head for the stunner!

Morpheus: WRECK ‘EM ALL!

Boice: Seth got caught in the jawbreaker and now he looks like he’s out of it!

Morpheus: PX lays on top of Seth, no homo! The ref counts!

Boice: One, two –

Morpheus: Three! PX retains it! PX retains it!

Sheila Blige: Scoring the third fall, here is your winner, and STILL the FMW Television Champion... PX!!!

PX (8.35 aps + 1.9 avs = 10.25 total)

Seth Omega (8.09 aps + 0.4 avs = 8.49 total)

Seth is still out of it as the ref gives PX the TV title, which he raises high.

Morpheus: That should put an end to Omega’s TV title aspirations for the time being. Three straight losses, two of them against PX... not a good track record.

Boice: Perhaps he’ll turn his luck around at Supremacy.

The crowd boos loudly as PX leans down and holds the title belt right in front of Omega's face. Seth grabs the bottom rope and begins pulling himself up slowly until he is eye to eye with PX. Before any music hits Omega calls for the microphone from Sheila Blige. She hands him the microphone as he limps back to look PX in the eyes.

Omega: PX you're a son of a bitch.

The crowd cheers for the Florida Native as he wipes the sweat off his forehead. He breathes hard into the microphone before continuing on with his speech.

Omega: But you're a son of a bitch who has managed to best me two out of three times tonight. That is something not only I, but wrestling fans all over the world can respect. I told you I was going to do this before, and I fucking meant it.

Omega drops the microphone and extends his hand towards PX. The fans begin chanting "shake his hand, shake his hand, shake his hand," as PX looks down at the extended hand of Seth's. The Television Champion looks back up at Omega and scoffs at the gesture. Before PX can walk off, Nick Bryson jumps up from over the barricade. As the Television Champion exits the ring, Bryson slides into the ring and waits for Omega to turn around.

Boice: It's Nick Bryson! Nick Bryson is here and what is he thinking? What are you doing, Nick?

Morpheus: I don't think it'll be good for Omega!

As Omega turns around, Nick starts laying in with punches to Seth.

Boice: Oh my God, someone has to get out here and stop this shit...the man just wrestled three matches in a row and now Nick Bryson is taking advantage!

Morpheus: A stiff DDT rom Bryson, and from here it appears he has been busted open right above the eye!

As the brutal attack continues Mark Johansson sprints out from the back of the locker room. He quickly slides in the ring and Bryson turns his attention to his new rival.

Boice: Here comes Mark Johansson! Here comes Mark Johansson!

Morpheus: Why! What's your business, Mark?

Boice: Are you kidding me? Bryson has everything to do with Mark Johansson and less to actually do with Seth Omega! Johansson gains the upper hand and props Bryson down, and runs to the ropes! Looking to make him talk!

Morpheus: No, Bryson is too clever as he rolls out of the ring!

Boice: The two men having an intense staredown!

Morpheus: Because these men absolutely hate each other! I hate Mark Johansson!

Boice: You aren't kidding, we will continue with more Corruption after this break!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

The scene opens up in Seth Omega's locker room. It has a royal blue carpeting and a large wooden locker with a black and white Adidas gym bag thrown in it. Before to much longer the door flies open and in walks a very pissed off, and very bloody Seth Omega. Quickly behind him is Mark Johannson, who gets in the door right before it slams shut. Omega sits down on a steel chair and grabs a towel as he begins wiping off the blood from his forehead. An awkward silence is finally broken by Mark.

Johansson: Doesn't feel so good being attacked from behind does it?

Omega: Why the fuck do you care? And why the fuck did you save me...you already declined an invite from the Saints.

Mark steps closer to Seth as his tone changes and becomes much more serious, much deeper, and much quieter.

Johansson: Yeah? And where the fuck were they Seth? Where the fuck was Romeo's sorry ass when you needed to be saved? I understand Drew had a title defense, and of course Bryson running rampant through the divisions of FMW. But Apostasy? Romeo? Gray? Where were they Seth?

Omega: Apparently they had other plans, as a matter of fact I heard Gray was turning in a job application for TNA.

Johansson: Real funny wise ass, listen you and I keep getting jumped we're going to be in the unemployment line as well because we can't make it in the real world.

Omega spits in the floor and throws the towel down before grabbing a bottle of water out of his locker and downing half of it in one gulp. He stands nose to nose with Mark before asking him one simple question.

Omega: So what are you suggesting Mark?

Johansson: I'm saying why don't the two of us team together, since both of our singles careers seem to be on the slide.

Omega: So says the man who is in the UV Number One Contender's Match.

Johansson: Hey, I can be Skyler you can be Leon.

Omega: I don't have the DSL's for that.

Johansson DSL's?

Omega: Dick Sucking Lips.

For once Omega smiles and extends his hand, Mark shakes it firmly as the two nod in agreement.

Omega: Go get ready Mark, your journey to Sainthood begins now.

Johansson: Make sure I don't get jumped out there.

Omega: Done.

With that Mark exits the locker room and leaves Omega to finish getting back into his street clothes.

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and it seems that the Broken Saints have added another warrior to their ranks!

Morpheus: No! How many is that now? 4? 5?

Boice: That's five now, since Gray is already out of the group following what happened at Ammunition.

Morpheus: These guys are getting annoying.

Boice: Let's take a look at the Corruption matches happening at Supremacy, shall we?

Morpheus: Fine.

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Ammvscor

Boice: First off, we've got a pretty big inter-division match-up as our very own Calvin X. Carter will take on the red-hot rookie Eric Ares.

Morpheus: That's a tough cookie to crumble. I don't know who to root for!

Boice: It's a big battle and a win will definitely catapult either one of these men into the big time. Will the rising CXC stop the momentum of young Eric Ares, or will the mouthy rookie walk the walk?

Morpheus: Guess we'll just have to find out!

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Rofaith

Boice: And the main event of the evening, our very own Romeo, the #1 contender to the FMW World title, faces Faith in a match TyranT booked himself! That man is despicable!

Morpheus: Despicable? Faith can hold her own against men, there's nothing unfair about this match!

Boice: Be that as it may, and even though I'm not Romeo's biggest fan, dodging your opponent and putting your daughter in the line of fire is just downright evil!

Morpheus: If you have an issue, here's a tissue.

Boice: Whatever. Other matches include Alistair Wolfe vs. the Virus, another last-minute addition to the Supremacy card, and an Ultraviolent match where the Celt will face the winner of this next match right here!

Morpheus: Finally, the main event!

“It’s a Jungle Out There” by Burkhard Dullwitz shoots through the PA system as Mark Johansson sluggishly makes his way out from the curtain to the ring, a nice pop of cheers following him. He merely proceeds with focus towards the ring in response. As he rolls into the ring, it’s easy to see that he’s not quite 100 percent, being it’s his second contest and the opponent who awaits him.

Blige: The following contest is our MAIN EVENT scheduled for ONE FALL under ULTRAVIOLENT RULES!!! The winner of this match will receive a Ultraviolent Championship match at Lethal Injection! Introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing 225 pounds, MARK JOHANSSON!

Morpheus: Proving time, Jacky. Johansson may have gotten lucky against Virus, but I don’t think he’ll be so lucky even if a pussy is awaiting him.

Boice: Quint is still a former Ultraviolent Champion, Morph.

Morpheus: He’s gone soft…he actually cares about the safety of Marky Mark! This had better change and FAST.

PA: I’m not the one who’s so far away as I feel the snakebite enter my veins, never did I want to be here again, and I don’t remember why I came…

“Voodoo” by Godsmack begins to play to still unfamiliar cheers as Harley Quint makes his way onto the stage. Also showing the effets of his bruising battle with Calvin X. Carter, Quint exhales and nods to Mark before slowly making his way down, his past still weighing him down but the eyes focus on a possible redemption.

Cherry: His opponent, from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada weighing 220 pounds….HARLEY QUINT!

Boice: Man, I have to say that Harley had the toughest road to this match, he almost ran into a Baltimore Buzzsaw in CXC, but somehow Harley pulled it out.

Morpheus: Why was he being cheered? These damn fans have taken away one of the great things about FMW…HavOc is gone, Jack….IT’S GONE! WHAT THE HELL DO I CHEER FOR NOW?!?!? PENANCE?!?

Boice: Calm down, Morph. It’s still an UV rules match. I tell you what, if you want, I’ll take you to get some ice cream.

Morpheus: Shove it, fag.

Harley remains in his corner as Mark tries to stay loose. The bell rings as each man circles one another. A quick handshake later and they’re in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. The smaller, more compact Mark forces Harley into the corner and without coercion Mark slowly releases Harley, only to meet a right hand to the face. Mark stumbles back and Harley is aggressive in advancing upon Mark with a flying forearm. Harley doesn’t hop to his feet, instead rolling out of the ring and throwing whatever’s under the ring, inside of it as the crowd begins to cheer.

Morpheus: Harley’s not wasting any time getting ultraviolent here…there may be hope yet!

Boice: Well, both men having been in a match earlier, I don’t think they want this to go on longer than it has to. Keep in mind that both men have seemed to become civil towards each other to the less pain required, the better…

Morpheus: Who cares, Harley has a barbed wire bat!

Boice: Harley swings for the fences, Mark evades! Mark has the bat and both men are jockeying for control…Harley with a sharp kick to the knee, you know Mark’s knee aren’t in the best shape! Mark drops down to a knee and RIGHT ACROSS THE DAMN CHEST WITH THE BAT!!!

Morpheus: Again, Harley…AGAIN!

Boice: Mark is clutching his chest he may already be busted open….Harley BRINGS IT DOWN ACROSS THE BACK NOW!

Mark yells and flails about in obvious pain. Harley drops the bat, grabs a chair and slides it into the ring. Harley motions for Mark to get up.

Morpheus: What devious plans does Harlequin have for us now?

Boice: He’s Harley Quint now, Morph.

Morpheus: Old habits die hard. Harley has Mark up and he scoops him up…

Harley eyes the chair and goes for a running powerslam, but Mark wiggles down, pushes Quint into the turnbuckles. Mark scrambles for the chair and as Harley turns around…the beast is unleashed.

Morpheus: Pow, right in the kisser!

Boice: Harley’s lip looks to be busted after that blast, and Mark is taking him out to the ringside area…things are really going to get ugly now!

Mark grabs the dazed Quint and flapjacks him across the fan barrier. Johansson grabs the steel steps and tries to set them sideways, but Quint, seeing an opening gets to his feet and runs towards Mark, jumping and hitting a modified facecrusher, driving Mark into the steelsteps! Harley then begins to dismantle the announce table, probably setting up for the long known ruinous damage that he’s infamous for.

Morpheus: It’s clobbering time now… Havoc shall be wrought one more time, and it’s gonna take him to Lethal Injection!

Boice: Harley with a clubbing blow to Mark and they’re on the table….the full nelson is applied and Harley is eyeing the steps…not the damn Pale Rider!

Morpheus: Marky with a low blow, doubling over Harley…He twists around…SPINEBUS-TAHHH!!!!!!!

Boice: RIGHT THROUGH OUR DAMN TABLE!

Crowd: MAR-KY MARK! MAR-KY MARK!

Morpheus: I’m surprised that Mr. Funky Bunch hasn’t gone for the cover yet.

Boice: You know it’ll take more than that, that’s why Mark stands at the ready with a TV monitor. And since when do you even care?

Morpheus: I don’t. I hope the fuckers kill each other so Jaro will have an easy time showing them what’s what.

Boice: For a guy who’s beaten Jaro…you’re awfully humble in his presence. I think we know who the real pussy is.

Morpheus: As a chair fucker you don’t know what real pussy is!

Boice: I know more than you, and I know that Harley’s about to get smashed!

Harley gets up and Mark knocks him right back down with the TV monitor. Mark goes for the pin and only gets a two count. Mark, breathing rather labored takes Harley to his feet and rams his face into the apron. He then begins to peel back the protective covering on the ringside floor. Mark sets up for a piledriver but Harley blocks it and rams Mark back first into the steps and ringpost. Mark crumples but Harley, despite his face not showing it, has that gleam in his eyes. Harley lifts Mark onto his shoulder, his face grimacing as he feels the effects of that spinebuster and stretches his arms out wide, before dropping Mark back first onto the concrete with a sick ‘THWACK’ much to the shock of the crowd! Mark lies, possibly broken as Harley looks on, hoping it’s the end of this one.

Morpheus: Now we're talking! Harley just fucked all of his shit up with that Crucifx Powerbomb! No give in the concrete, and no more pretending for Mark Johansson!

Boice: There’s a cover by Harley…1…2…NO! Mark got the shoulder up!

Morpheus: What the fuck?

Boice: My thoughts exactly, but Harley is now throwing the carcass of Mark back into the ring, and Harley is in right after him with a trash can! Mark is on all fours, and Harley strikes him with the trash can, the back is obviously the target here!

Morpheus: No shit, eh?

Boice: NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU!

Morpheus: …

Boice: Mark is bleeding from the chest, from the back of the head, and he’s still pulling himself up, for one more crack at Jaro…his body has to be killing him and Harley seems to have him dead to rights…

Harley runs to swing but Mark drops low with a dropkick to the knee, sending Harley facefirst into the trash can! Mark slowly gets to his feet, grabbing the trash can and hitting Harley across the back of the head with it. He then places it on Quint and sets him up in the corner. With an obvious limp, Mark grabs the chair and runs towards Quint and dives…

Crowd: OOOOHHHHHHH!!!

Boice: JOHANSSON WITH THE CHAIR SURF, CRUSHING HARLEY”S HEAD BETWEEN STEEL!!!!

Morpheus: Harley’s leg is shaking….that can NOT be good…BUT I LOVE IT!

Boice: Mark is pulling Quint from the corner, the can still on his head but he’s not moving. Mark now has the barbed wire bat…he loads up and brings it down across the can! AGAIN! AGAIN! Mark is turning it on here!

Morpheus: It is Harley he’s dealing with…

Boice: Mark removes the trash can…OH MY GOD!

Morpheus: I can’t see Harley’s face, is it bloody!

Boice: Ultra!

As Harley looks as if he resembles Wolfpack Sting, he tries to regain his bearings as Mark is outside looking for more weapons. After tossing in a toolbox, he finds something more his liking…a sledgehammer. Mark can barely get into the ring as he grimaces and favors his ribs and back. Mark has the toolbox and takes off as best he can, but Quint, in desperation vaults Mark over his head in a Belly to Belly throw! Mark’s legs hit the ropes, causing the landing to be more focused on his upper back and neck. Harley gets to his feet and slowly brings Mark to his. After kicking the trash can into position, Harley takes Mark to his feet, and goes for “The Penance” Pumphandle Suplex. Mark tries to fight out of it, but after an elbow to the back and a second attempt, Mark goes flying over Harley’s head and into the Trash Can!

Boice: THE PENANCE!!!!

Morpheus: Well, looks like I can cheer for that one!

Larsen: Harley goes for the cover…...1...2...THR-NO!!! NO! MARK KICKED OUT!

The crowd cheers at Mark’s resiliency as Quint seems stunned as he wipes the blood from his eyes. He takes Mark to his feet, looking for it again and in a show of unknown agility, Mark counters into a hiptoss upon being lifted. Quint is back up but so is Mark with that toolbox! Mark swings and tools go flying as Quint crumples in a heap! Mark collapses down and grabs a hammer, waiting for Quint to rise, as he does..Mark stalks behind him and delivers that hammer shot to the back of the knee. With Quint in position…Mark bounces off the ropes and delivers…

Boice: THE CRACKDOWN!!! MARK HIT IT! HE’S GOING TO LETHAL INJECTION!

Morpheus: And he preceded it with a blast that Tim Taylor would enjoy, and here’s his chance! Cover him, you cheese steak loving bitch!

Boice: Mark is crawling, he’s crawling…he’s got a hand on the chest

Morpheus: 1...2...NO!!! Harley lives!

Boice: What carnage, and all in the spirit of competition…Mark can barely walk straight, his back is killing him…Quint can’t see shit!

Mark grabs the chair and sets it up as if someone can sit in it. He places Quint in it and goes for the dropkick portion of ‘The Crackdown’ but as he jumps, Quint ducks out of the way! Mark, slighty confused and slow to his feet doesn’t see an exhausted Harley deliver a gut shot with that crumpled up trash can. Mark goes down on all fours as Harley can barely lift Mark to his feet…but when he does…he places him in a Argentine Rack position…

Morpheus: This doesn’t look good at all…ruinous damage lives if he hits whatever this is…I’m calling Burning Hammer into the chair seat!

Boice: Harley shuffles over to the side of the chair, Mark is near lifeless, his torso, ribs and back have been obliterated and Harley’s head raises up to the crowd…he has a regretful look on his face…

Harley, with all of his might, throws Mark into the air and falls to his knees SLAMS him down BACK FIRST across the edge of the chair in a vile backbreaker! The sheer force of the slam breaks the chair as the landing causes Mark to be turned inside out as the crowd goes “OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Morpheus: HOLY FUCK HE BROKE HIS BACK!

Boice: THE REQUIEM OF DISSENT ACROSS THE EDGE OF THE CHAIR! HARLEY SHOOTS THE HALF…1…2…3!!!!

Morpheus: HARLEY’S GOING TO LETHAL INJECTION!

Blige: Here is your winner...and the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE FMW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPIONSHUP...HARRRRRLEEEEY QUIINNNNNT!!!!!

Harley Quint (8.44 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.84 total)

Mark Johansson (8.17 aps + 0.1 avs = 8.27 total)

“Voodoo” by Godsmack plays as Harley rises with help from the ropes. After a humble raising of the hands, Quint falls to his knees as he checks on Mark. He helps him sit up and asks ‘Are you OK’? Mark nods, obviously disappointed but he looks to Quint and says “It’s on you now.” Quint nods and gingerly takes his leave as the ref looks over Mark.

Boice: What a match, and now Harley Quint goes 2 for 2 and has got his rematch for the UV title!

Morpheus: Whatever, I just liked the match. If Jaro can defend the title or for all we know enter the event as champion…he needs to be ready, that’s all. Just because the damn face paint is gone doesn’t mean Harley Quint isn’t dangerous.

Boice: Well said sir, well said. And with that we’re out of time for Corruption!

Morpheus: I don’t know why those other two fuck ass brands like to brag about happening first. Real excellence takes time. Imitators can kiss my Dream Realm mastering ass!

Boice: For my partner Morpheus, I’m Jack Boice, Good night from Corruption and we’ll see you at Supremacy!

Morpheus: DEUCES!

We fade out as Harley holds his hands up in triumph.

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

has been a presentation of

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Romeo on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 am

OOC: FINALLY, this bitch is posted.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped. You know who you guys are. I'll be willing to repay you should you need help on your own shows.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am

Jeebus finally Ro!

<3. Good show all round, got off to a slow start but i believe the last few matches and segments made the show and made up for the slow start. On to Supremacy!

IC comments to come later... when i have to bump the show, dam Austin!
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 am

OOC: I liked it. It was a good show, the TV title match was my favourte by far. The Jaro and Celeste marrige segment was intresting also. Didn't Jaro pimp slap her once? Why the hell did she say yes!?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:29 am

Hurray to Ro!!!

I hope all matches get those Supremacy graphs... they are friggin sexy!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 am

OOC: Just from reading through I noticed a couple coding errors and at one point Boice says "It's all over Boice!" But that was from me, so I apologize for the fuck up haha.

I really enjoy how this new incarnation of Quint is being written, makes me smile. Amazing match with Calvin. Kudos on the bitching Promo Score sir. You out promo'd me this round and I was luckier than I should of been. Thank you for such a strong competition.

Jaro proposing = win. I had a good laugh reading through that segment, whether it was intended to be funny or not. The use of the Jambulance won me over for sure.

PX/Seth was a strong, well written match up. I really enjoyed the read through and felt it flowed more or less very well.

I think the show will make less of a splash now that Ammunition and Distortion were posted so far in advance but c'est la vie. Onward to Supremacy!

IC:

The first steps were taken here tonight. You all bore witness to it. While the detractors will be many, bring whatever barbs you may, my path began tonight. Supremacy and Lethal Injection will be the next steps. While some of my demons have been faced, many more stand in my way. And one in particular I will watch crumple by my hands.

This is something I was unable to do in the past Jaro. To stand tall and leave you as a heap at my feet. But that was in the past. All that changed tonight. It's not about the Gold you have around your waste it's what the match represents. A chance to succeed where I failed in the past. A chance to topple a demon that plagues me. I don't plan to rid the world of you Jaro. I don't plan to stop your evil. I don't plan to sacrifice my very belief's to stoop to your level to try and stop you. I will simply leave you by the wayside. I will put you down and continue on my own path.

So enjoy your time with your bride to be. Because I'm coming for you, sooner than you think.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Go for the ankle you broke at Ultimatum 2.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm

+ The sexy use of graphics, long may it continue
+ The Celeste/Jaro segment, i LOL'd at sexier than before
+ The interesting backstage segments, which really added depth to the characters. Viper was weird, Omega and Marky seemed like the beginning of a beautiful bromance
+ The matches were generally good, although I wasn't so much a fan of how the TV match was formatted
+ Nick Bryson getting involved with his "other" cousin Omega

- The general lack of Celticness, despite the Celt being in hospital Razz
- No advert for FMW.com Presents Corruption: Soundtrack to a Bloodsport

Last edited by The Celt on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Who is Viper? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Fucking Virus, ah! FUCK YOU MICHAEL COLE, FUCK YOU AND YOUR VINTAGE VIPER!

Who am I kiddin'? I <3 Cole
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 pm

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! GettingMarriedStatues

And they both lived happily ever after...
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

OOC: I, too, enjoyed Corruption's format. It was *gasp* structured like a real broadcast.

All HWs follow this model. I'll make a smaller logo for you guys to add all the copyright and disclosure information.

IC:

Y'know, there really seems to be a rodent infestation in this brand...division...whatever.

I'm speaking to Jaro, of course. You seem to have a bunch of foreigners invading your borders without muscle proper to offer aid. This Virus fella. Bit unhinged, inni't? While I certainly enjoy his thought process in being cerebral not to mention him fitting right at home at a big n'tall store like m'self, he seems a bit outnumbered.

I'm a poker man. Odds, ratios, percentages; logic in the face of pressure. No emotion. Cold, calculating discourse. Evisceration is a hobby and leaves me feeling content. I don't exactly have references or a resume.

My last employeer didn't pay me promptly. Needless to say, I split his skull wide open.

What could I say? Odds weren't in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Numbers and odds are an interesting notion. People begin to place faith in their ability to beat these odds. That they can stand against them. Or worse still, that odds may in fact be in their favour. They are a crutch. An opiate to appease those too scared to shape the world in their own hands. I myself prefer to take desting in my hand and clench it in my fist and punch until every knuckle breaks in resistance to my blood stained masterpiece.

I enjoy your notions of a psychological pursuit. For some reason it makes the tearing of flesh, the snapping of bones and the salt of tears electric to the senses.

Hmm... A Virus and Apathy, aren't we just marvels of the Human Condition.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 pm

CelticLaw "Just saw Corruption. On one hand, PX and Quint won their matches without being bitches, and Johansson beat the Virus, but on the other I almost vomited when Roy came on my screen. A blind, deaf and dumb dog could have told Celeste she's being manipulated. If that marriage goes through the proverbial Satan will have his throne again. Luckily I've one last chance to take him out of the question; so long as I can pin or submit Quint at Supremacy. Never a dull moment." 4 minutes ago via Twitter mobile
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Humanity itself is a cancerous virus that fucks and multiplies on pure, base instinct. Unlike other animals in its phylum, it has no set diet nor habitat where it cultivates and thrives. Yet, because it can define itself, humanity gives words to what would be treated by their kind with prejudice. The desire to kill one another is called "murder". Lust. Rage. Fear. In truth, it is a famine reaching its apex. Humanity and, by proxy, this federation is starving and slowly cannibalizing itself into impertinence.

It's only..fitting that an emotionless disease would be used to kill the dilapidated double-helix riddled with pointless virulence. Listening to this structure as it groans like a whore turned over on her belly, writhing and wriggling temptously as if it were a serpent. Corpulence and greed have made it fat, plump, and ripe for the raping.

It amuses me as they go about their causes. Trying so hard to discern meaning in their actions. Going through the motions at the very least. Finding logic inside madness. Tumbling down the Rabbit Hole on a search for the ever-elusive notion of identity.

And all I want to do is expedite the process.

By the by, hombre, I do believe I'm your Huckleberry.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Ahh, now I just knew it wouldn't last for too long. We had our fun little bitchfest towards each other only to part pathes for wow, maybe a show?

Well Celty seems you and I get to have yet another go at it, oh joy, oh bliss.

So, bring your rhetoric, I'll be waiting.

Though I'm very thankful to Tyrant. Seems others like Scorpio are being pitted against some allies. Luckily we despise each other to the very core. Should provide some entertainment to say the least. Lucky us eh?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Shut up you bastards I'm drinking beer! *throws empty can*
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 pm

My objectin' to your rampant slaughter of innocent people was a bitchfest? Rolling Eyes Keep on speeding down that road to redemption Quint.

But yeah, they've thrown us together again. I guess hatred equals brutality, and our brutality equals ratings. And you know how men such as Smitten, TyranT, Jaro and dare I say Romeo love their ratings. The Ali-Frazer effect or whatever.

But unlike our previous encounter the factors aren't so complex. This time it's simple: I need to beat you to get to Lethal Injection, you want to beat me for [instead your own vague reasons here]. Based on motivation, who'd you bet on to that this Quint?

At the three way don't fuckin' give Roy a chance to take advantage alright?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 pm

The Celt wrote:
My objectin' to your rampant slaughter of innocent people was a bitchfest? Rolling Eyes Keep on speeding down that road to redemption Quint.

But yeah, they've thrown us together again. I guess hatred equals brutality, and our brutality equals ratings. And you know how men such as Smitten, TyranT, Jaro and dare I say Romeo love their ratings. The Ali-Frazer effect or whatever.

But unlike our previous encounter the factors aren't so complex. This time it's simple: I need to beat you to get to Lethal Injection, you want to beat me for [instead your own vague reasons here]. Based on motivation, who'd you bet on to that this Quint?

At the three way don't fuckin' give Roy a chance to take advantage alright?

You are, by far, the most boring person here.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm

By "instead" I can only assume you mean "insert" once again demonstrating that knack for perfection you have with the language you speak.

Based on motivation? I'd say you're going to be holed up back in a hospital bed watching Lethal Injection from a shitty black and white TV. What's your motivation Celt? To get to Lethal Injection, choke again, abandon the morals and the two colors you cling to so desparately in a pitiful attempt to save face after failing to gain a victory in all the others chances you've had?

Jason Roy represents something I hate inside myself. Something that resides in all of us. The ease with which man can be corrupted. The ease with which the dark pulls across and shrouds you in its security. Those murky waters are hard to escape from Celt. They're nothing more than a sea of black tar, holding you in place, tightening as you squirm for freedom. So mock it all you want, but I will continue on the path I have started, I will continue to redeem (Or was it redempt? After all, you are the master of the English Language) myself with very clear intentions. That's your answer Celt. I want to beat you to move me one step closer. Be it a metre, a foot, a yard, a millimetre. A step in the right direction is a step none the less. And if I have to leave you a crumpled heap on the ground to do it, then by your Gods that is exactly what I will do.

So based on motivation? Why it seems you're only out here to prove that you are not a fluke. You stapled one more card to my head than I did yours. I do congratulate you on that, but what have you done since? The only victory you've managed to score was over a man who was an ally. You're a flash in the pan Celt. A man who's 15 minutes ended long ago.

This is your attempt to save face. And I wish you all the luck in the world.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Hmm, Like a give a fuck what a wanna-be Roy goon perceives of me. Tell me Apathy, how soon into your service to Jaro do you plan on sucking Roy's cock or has the headgivin' already began?

EDIT: And Quint, a few things: Mark Johansson is more than "only" just a man who happens to be an ally of me. He's one of the best competitors there is in FMW, he's a man that has stood for honour time and again now and trust me, he sure didn't give me an inch in the ring just because we're friends outside it.

And Gods, anyone could tell you that its not about proving myself. I already have proved myself. It's motherfuckin' Jaro and it will be til' he's out. Simple as.

You want to step to me and show everyone my win over you was just a fluke? Go ahead, I'm going to knock you down back on the way to Roy Quint. It's not about you any-more, get over it.

Last edited by The Celt on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Damn, you all try wayyy too hard too piss people off.

Whatever happened to sitting back with a spliff and saying, you know what? Fuck this company.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Well then. Someone's homoerotic fantasy non-withstanding, what's wrong with desiring success?

Jaro's a former world champion and founder of one of the most successful wrestling promotions on the planet. He's held the Ultraviolent Championship for nary a year. He's a proud father and fiancee to an enchanting, charming young woman with business savy.

Unfortunately not everyone is allergic to affluence and doing what makes them happy like you do, Aiden inni't? Morality is a bigger lie than the Devil made me do it. It's an excuse for you to fail. And continue failing.

Given that your moral code is broken everytime you step between the ropes (as you're comitting assault, you smug, sanctimonious fuck) oh and that tidbit about wanting to bash mini-Celt's noggin' in kinda makes you just as guilty as everyone else.

Your crusade and your words are a joke, boy. As big a joke as Quint seeking forgiveness.

A tiger can't change his stripes.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Well, you know what they say Billy...Not all jokes are funny.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Success isn't a vice; however being a mercenary I think most people would agree is.

And last time I checked this is a sport: We're competitors in a contact professional sport. I never attacked anyone outside the confines of a match, and if I ever did it'd only be to stop something such as assault, just as the law allows. Now, you join up Roy, out of match assaults and whatnot will be your bread and butter. But lemme guess, that's just dandy for you. Great, another amoral goon on the roster...I've really got to speak with the recruitment department.

And don't call me boy, I've had to be the man of this house for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next