Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
Anwyl
RCA
David GS
Easty
X
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
Sharpedo King
ASL
the nick bryson
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 pm

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! 800ph14

”Superstar” by Saliva plays as a grand barrage of red and white pyro open the show with a literal bang.[/i]

Boice: Good evening from Atlanta, Georgia! I'm your host, Jack Boice, alongside my announcing partner Janus Flare!

Flare: Also known as the dream that makes the ladies scream!

Boice: And we're proud to welcome you to another edition of FMW Corruption! We've got a great card tonight as we see Killswitch, the evil Canadian, take on "Outlaw" John Andrews, the man whos stepped up to defend the good name of the USA in a National Past Time Match!

Flare: That means that we gave two guys who hate each other sticks and encouraged them to beat the hell out of one another!

Boice: Not to mention we also have a lot of unanswered questions about the new stable Sir Nick Bryson has assembled, YNG. The two newest members are in action tonight as Matt Ashburn takes on the debuting Dark Hariken and Vincent Van Rose plus Mark Johansson defends his TV title against Christian Parkes!

Flare: I like that Bryson fellow, he's a snappy dresser.

Boice: Plus we've got Hannibal Frost facing off against the always dangerous Harlequin and in our main event the Sons of Attrition, The Celt, David GS and Leon Caprice take on The Pack, Daniel Prideman, Jack Eastwood, and Seth Rotunda in a Six-Man tag match thats sure to cause some bumps and bruises!

Flare: All of that and MORE and you don't even have to order now!

”I’m Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day to Remember blares, as Apostasy comes out to a big pop, wielding the Abandoned Championship. Apostasy is in jeans and a leather jacket emblazoned with a stylized crimson “A”.

Boice: Well, this is somewhat unexpected, as the Abandoned Champion isn’t scheduled here tonight, but he’s coming to the ring anyway!

Flare: Maybe he’s joining us on commentary?

Apostasy enters the ring, grabbing a microphone from Jackson.

Apostasy: You know, I’ve seen a lot of weird things in my time in Full Metal Wrestling. I’ve seen a lot of “shocking” things as well.

Apostasy fakes a horrified gasp

Apostasy: But you know what I haven’t seen before? I haven’t seen anyone get so violent and upset about tapping out to a move. You see, for those of you not in the know, not reading up on your dirtsheets and not reading up on FMW.com… let me fill you in. You see last time, on Ammunition, I successfully defended my title against perpetual disappointment Jack Eastwood.

The crowd pops

Apostasy: The way I did it was by forcing old Jacky boy to tap out. Or so I thought. So the referee thought. So was the thought of nearly everyone watching that match. But Jack Eastwood said that he didn’t tap out. He said he was merely pounding the mat in frustration. Now, that might sound stupid… because it is. But you have to remember that we’re dealing with a very stupid man in Jack Eastwood.

Laughter is heard from the audience.

Boice: Apostasy is playing with fire here

Flare: He’s telling it like it is!

Apostasy: So perhaps it’s true that Jack temporarily forgot that hitting the mat repeatedly while in a submission maneuver generally indicates that you’re getting up. Or, perhaps he’s simply lying to cover up the shame he feels. If that’s the case, then let me tell you Jack… there’s no shame in tapping to the Apathetic Choke. Because so far nobody has broken that hold, and nobody is going to expect you to be the first. The truth is, though, that I don’t really give a damn whether you really tapped or not.

A chant of “A-PO!” breaks out

Apostasy: If you’re fixing for a rematch, you’ve just got to ask. But instead, Jack Eastwood chooses to go and attack some of the grandpas that run this place. While I don’t condone his actions, I’ll admit that I understand being upset with FMW management. I haven’t been happy with them either. I thought this week that I’d finally get to defend this belt against Mass Caesar, who earned a shot at my belt months ago. But it hasn’t happened. Instead, I have the show off and they tell me they have no plans for me. So I took the next logical step.

Apostasy pulls the belt from his waist, putting it on his shoulder as he readies his announcement.

Apostasy: Starting at Death Row, as long as I hold this belt, I will control who gets a match with me for the title. And I promise that I will defend this belt against all comers, and as frequently as FMW staff will allow me to. So if Jack Eastwood wants a shot to redeem himself, he can come straight to me.

Apostasy’s music plays, as he climbs out of the ring and heads toward commentary.

Boice: Strong words from the Abandoned Champion, but how long will he be able to back it up?

Flare: We’ll see, and now he’s joining us at ringside!

Hans Zimmer’s “The Might of Rome” plays, as Mass Caesar comes out to a negative reaction.

Jackson: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, weighing 235 lbs and hailing from Rome, Italy… MASS CAESAR!

Boice: Apostasy, you’re just in time to join us for one of the men who has a legitimate claim to a shot against you, Mass Caesar.

Apostasy: I’m a big fan of the guy ever since I was first getting into this business as a student of Edible Matthewson. Of course, he was a much different guy back then. A little less nuts.

Boice: You say that like it’s a bad thing

Flare: That’s because most people don’t embrace insanity like you do, Boice.

Deep Purple’s “Smoke on the Water” hits, as Starchild sprints down to the ring. As he leaps in, a large burst of pyro goes off and Starchild points to the fans with his right hand, holding an imaginary guitar in the left.

Boice: And here comes a much ballyhooed young rookie by the name of Starchild, making his debut here in FMW.

Apostasy: You know, I hope I get to step into the ring with this guy some day. I’m of the opinion that the Abandoned Championship should be a title for young guys like myself to compete for and introduce themselves to the fans with. I’m a big fan of giving opportunities to rookies.

Flare: Shouldn’t they maybe earn it first?

Boice: Well this guy has some character, he’s practically losing his mind jamming on the air guitar in there…

Flare: Caesar doesn’t seem amused…

Boice: NERO’S LAST WISH!

Apostasy: Can’t close your eyes in that ring

Flare: I don’t think he realized that the match had started as soon as he walked in.

Caesar takes in the negative reaction from the crowd for a moment, before pinning Starchild.

Boice: COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE! CAESAR WINS EASILY!

Jackson: The winner of this match right here… MASS CAESAR!

MASS Caesar (2.9aps + 1.0 avs = 3.9 total)
Starchild (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)

Boice: Well, that was a tad embarrassing for the rookie.

Flare: I'll say, but that's an impressive win there by the former tag champion.

Apostasy: Absolutely. Caesar is a guy I’m looking forward to facing, whenever that might happen.

Boice: Hopefully that happens soon enough. Good talking with you, champ, even if it was brief.

Apostasy: Thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 pm

We cut to the back where Trey Spruance sits on a medical table as a doctor walks into the room looking over some charts. He sits down in front of Trey and sighs.

Doctor: Well, Trey, you still have a concussion. You should have listened to us last week, as you're really running a risk being active in the ring right now. You're probably really going to need some time of and-

The doctor looks at Trey, who continues to look around the room.

Doctor: Trey, are you listening to me? Hello?

Trey: I say, good chap, 'ave you been speaking to me all this time?

Doctor: Uh... yes?

Trey: Ah, well, you must be awares than that my name is Baron Pemberton and I would like to be addressed as such.

Doctor: Baron Pemberton? What was the last thing you remember from last trip?

Trey: Well I had this lovely marshmallow crisp square on this mechanical flying contraption and before then I remember hearing about a knight.

Doctor: You mean Sir Nick Bryson.

Trey: Yes!

Doctor: And now you...think...you're a Lord.

Trey: Are you denying my heritage! You cad! I'm calling the dragoons!

Trey stands, offended, and begisns to exit the room, shoving past the doctor.

Doctor: TREY! You need to protect your head! Trey! LORD PEMBERTON! Damn!

Naaaaa, na, na, na
Wait 'till I get my money right.

The crowd stands and boos as Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West explodes through the PA, signaling the arrival of Matt Ashburn, Television Champion Mark Johansson, and Full Metal Champion Sir Nick Bryson, collectively known as YNG. They laugh with one another as they make their way from the top of the ramp down to the ring.

Boice: And here comes Bryson and his thugs!

Flare: Excuse me, sir! Bryson has yet to force them to do anything. In fact this group made the biggest splash last show and now they're out to give everyone what they want to hear, what they plan on doing next!

Boice: These guys are arrogant and Mark's sudden defection to join his ranks has really got the crowd upset!

Flare: Well maybe if you'd let them SPEAK instead of just passing your slander along mister judgey judge, youd know whats happening!

Bryson enters the ring first as Matt and Mark slide in as well. Bryson walks over and grabs the microphone from the aid outside the ring. Mark and Matt take position on the turnbuckles posing for a few moments before stepping down into the ring. Bryson taps the microphone and smiles, handing it to Mark Johansson, who hoists his TV Title over his shoulder.

Johansson: Well, well, well. All of you idiots continue to remain blind to our combined awesome power.

The crowd drowns the stable with boos.

Johansson: See!? You boo what you should be in awe of! At the end of last show all anyone could talk about was Y. N. G. All anyone could think of was how underhanded Nick Bryson is. How horrible Mark Johansson is. How could they, how could they, how could they.

Boice: We deserve an explanation!

Flare: You shut your mouth!

Johansson: You see, the thing I heard the most in the phone calls and the interviews, of which I have more requests of, by the way, was how could I. How could I what? How could I look out for myself? Let me explain something to you all. Not to long ago there was a group of men who united together to try and serve the greater good in this federation. Those men operated under the title the Broken Saints. There was this rag tag group, that included myself, assembled under the wings of Drew Michaels, FMW's perennial hero.

You see, we faced a lot of adversity as the Broken Saints. We fought a lot of good fights and endured a lot of troubles and pain. I hurt more than most, some might argue, but I felt that with my brothers at my side, I could endure anything. However, thats where I was mistaken.

Boice: What is he talking about!

Johansson: You see, time went by and eventually the Broken Saints as they were crumbled. Inevitably some might say. We didn't go at each others throats, we didnt die out, we just ceased to exist and at the time it seemed like it would be for the best. Then I watched. I watched as Drew continued to remain at the top. Apostasy recieved, and won, his Abandoned Title shot. Nicholas Gray, a man used sparingly, was elevated and teamed with a man that understood his ability and they bested two giants of this indusrty and became tag team champions. Everywhere I looked the Broken Saints were getting rewarded, recieving trophies and awards and I sat patiently waiting for my call from FMW management. The call that told me they were ready to use me how I should be, ready to give me an opportunity to truly shine as a man with experience and talent.

I sat waiting for a call that never came.

The crowd continues to boo as Bryson lays his hand on the shoulder of his enforcer. Mark continues to stare at the crowd, looking over the mass.

Johansson: So I began to think and wonder. I called FMW instead and they told me to remain at home, that they didnt have anything for me currently. Didn't have anything for me? I WAS THROWN OFF THE METALTRON! I WAS ABUSED AND AMBUSHED! MY FACE WAS STITCHED CLOSED! I ENDURED ANYTHING, EVEN MORE, THAN THOSE OTHER JUDASES! WHERE WAS MY REWARD!? WHERE WAS MY PRAISE!?

Boice: He's delusional!

Flare: This is a man pouring his heart out, Boice, don't be such a jerk!

Johansson: And on the day I made the call to FMW, I recieved a call as well. A call from someone I would never have thought would call me. A call from a man some would consider my enemy. A call from this man, Nick Bryson, and he opened my eyes. He saw the things I had been put through and understood my plight, he had been there before. He had been considered a shadow before and he rose up and took what he wanted. He saw in me what others refused to see and he erased any doubts I had in my mind. A man he handpicked won the television title from a man considered unbeatable and then defended it against three other opponents. He himself went and took the Full Metal Championship, another accolade to add to his long list and after he demonstrated all of these things to me, I came to a realization. Bryson is not bad, he's misunderstood.

The crowd boos as Bryson raises his belt and parades around the ring, Ashburn pointing to the belt.

Johansson: So I decided to take the leap of faith and already I have been rewarded. I stand before you a champion and THIS is all the justification that I need.

Bryson breathes on the TV title and polishes it with his sleeve as he grabs the microphone from his teammate and smiles.

Bryson: Im sure you all went and posted on your internet web pages, wrote in your diaries, and cried yourselves to sleep. Its mainly because you fail to see a bigger picture. The Sons of Attrition are a horrid bunch of human beings. They are jealous, treacharous, underhanded, dastardly feinds and if I'm going to surround myself with people who I can trust to have my back why would I pick any less than the best of the best. I've got a champion with more guts than a slaughterhouse and a man who is willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top. We are Your New Gods, boys and girls, and I dont think anything else needs to be said.

Bryson drops the mic and high fives Ashburn and pats Mark on the back as they exit the ring together laughing in unison to the boos of the crowd. They harass a few fans on their way back from the ramp as they make their way backstage.

Flare: Mark is a man scorned and Ashburn has no morals as it is! This is a force to be reckoned with!

Boice: Mark showed himself to be a selfish prick with this explanation! I cant believe what I have just heard! This has literally made my stomach turn and I hope that these guys can be stopped before its too late!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 pm

We open up to the back where P. Thurston Deveraux stands against his desk as the Sons of Attrition, The Celt, David GS, Hannibal Frost, and Leon Caprice, stand around him talking over one another.

Deveraux unfolds his arms from his chest and puts his hand up to silence them, looking over them sternly.

Deveraux: Gentlemen, please stop. Get your wits about you. I understand your obvious issue with Celt and his recent attack. By the way I'm glad to see you here this week.

Celt: Thanks.

Deveraux: But the problem is that we don't know who did it at all. Where Celt was jumped apparently was an isolated area and we're currently talking to security and trying to find video of the attack.

Celt: Why are you searching it was obviously Caesar! Who else would need to jump me to get an advantage!

Hannibal: Celt, don't just jump to conclusions, we-

Celt: Shut up, Hannibal!

Leon: Celt, please. We're all frustrated but its not going to get us anywhere.

Celt: No! You didn't get jumped!

David GS: You're right, but we know that the bossman here is gonna figure it out, Celt.

Celt: Its not going to happen soon enough! I'm ready to make someone pay for this!

Hannibal: Yelling at everyone isn't going to help move this faster, Celt. I mean it could have been Bryson or one of his cronies. We don't know who the fourth man is.

Celt: You know what, Hannibal? You've never liked me, maybe you had a hand in it? You used to be a piece of trash, too you know. How can I trust you!?

Celt stands nose to nose with Hannibal as Leon wedges himself inbetween them. Celt hoists his Ultraviolent Title over his shoulder and exits the room.

“Take Back The Fear” from Hail The Villians plays to a massive pop inside the Phillips Arena as Outlaw John Andrews holding a baseball bat with the United States of America flag tied onto it. OJA makes his appearance on the entrance ramp and poses towards his fans in attendance.

Shelia Blige: This next match scheduled for one fall is a National Pasttime singles match, introducing first from Houston, Texas. He comes with a baseball bat with the United States of America flag. He is Outlaw John Andrews!!

Boice: Outlaw John Andrews is heading into this matchup against Killswitch on top of a fairly decent win on his last outing.

Flare: Fairly decent doesn't cut it in Full Metal Wrestling and I am one hundred percent confident that Killswitch will get his win that was robbed from him at Ammunition 14.1 last week. I also wonder if Killswitch has managed to find and bring with him tonight a Toronto Maple Leaf's hockey stick.

Boice: Your asking the wrong person.

As soon as Outlaw John Andrews enters the ring, OJA heads straight for the top turnbuckle and waves his USA flag to a nice decent pop from the crowd. Suddenly his music fades down and all of the sudden “Dethrone Tyranny” by Gamma Ray begins to play and the crowd immediately heckle Killswitch who makes his way down towards the ring while swinging his hockey stick.

Shelia Blige: And from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, he comes with a hockey stick and is known as Killswitch!!

Boice: Fans showing their appreciation for the Canadian as he makes his way towards the ring swinging his stick.

Flare: That's not all he will be swinging.

As soon as Killswitch enters the ring, he dropped his hockey stick and immediately attacks Outllaw John Andrews from behind causing the referee to signal for the bell.

Flare: What a sneaky cheapshot from Killswitch onto OJA, getting rid of his baseball bat at the same time is just pure genius.

Boice: This matchup gets underway very quickly as OJA gets a cheapshot from behind by Killswitch. Killswitch rolls up OJA into a cover and we get a kickout before the ref can even start counting.

Flare: Killswitch keeps OJA grounded then pounds him with his fists at speed. What a great start this is from the Canadian.

Boice: The referee is helpless and can only watch on as this is a no qualification matchup folks. Killswitch continues to pound OJA who tries desperately to block his face.

The referee finally interferes and pulls Killswitch away from Outlaw John Andrews who remains on the floor holding his face in pain. Killswitch argues about the breakup and goes into a deep conversation with the referee. Meanwhile, Outlaw John Andrews is slowly getting back up on his feet.

Flare: I have no clue why the referee decided to break up that brawl.

Boice: Either way, Killswitch is still in deep conversation with the referee and I don't think he even realises that OJA is back up on his feet yet. OJA slowly heads towards the corner and stops to catch his breath.

Flare: Surely this kid has trained properly for a match like this?

Killswitch realising that Outlaw John Andrews is back on his feet heads towards the corner and stops Outlaw John Andrews from making a climb up onto the top turnbuckle.

Boice: Killswitch stops OJA from setting up the Ghost Rider in the Sky.

Flare: This isn't Ghostbusters Jack.

Boice: Killswitch with the dropkick and misses wildly, OJA heads out of the ring and goes to find his baseball bat.

Flare: Killswitch's leg is stuck on the post, I don't think he'll get it unhooked in time.

As Killswitch desperately gets his foot unhooked from the ringpost. Outlaw John Andrews manages to find his baseball bat and picks it up from the floor, unhooking his American flag at the same time. Outlaw John Andrews gets a permanent marker out of his pocket and signs the American flag, he then throws the flag into the crowd causing a mini surge of fans trying to grab hold of the flag.

Flare: Typical fans favourite. Throwing a signed United States of America flag into the crowd would be the least of my worries right now.

Boice: OJA is now back in the ring and he whacks Killswitch hard in the back with his baseball bat. Killswitch fumbles onto the ground, OJA into a quick cover looking to finish this off for good.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Outlaw John Andrews sits up and looks at the referee in disbelief. Meanwhile, Killswitch rolls out of the ring out of harm's way.

Flare: I honestly thought that OJA had that one covered.

Boice: Killswitch wisely rolls out of the ring to regain his composure. He gets back onto his feet and holds his back in pain.

Flare: This match is like USA against Canada in the Hockey World Cup. Brutal to watch yet satisfying at the same time.

Boice: I prefer watching Baseball myself.

Flare: You would through wouldn't you?

As Outlaw John Andrews gets up on his feet, he approaches the referee and shows three fingers to his face. Killswitch meanwhile picks up his Hockey Stick on the entrance ramp and slides back into the ring. Without allowing Outlaw John Andrews to turn around, Killswitch whacks his head hard with the hockey stick, causing his head to gush out blood.

Boice: MY GOD!! WHAT A HUGE HIT FROM KILLSWITCH'S HOCKEY STICK!! OJA IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!

Flare: GENIUS!!

Boice: Killswitch dropkicks OJA onto the matt and immediately gets into a cover!!

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Jackson: Here is y'all winner, KILLSWITCH!

Killswitch (3.05 aps + 1.0 avs = 4.05 total)
Outlaw John Andrews (1.6 aps + 0.1 avs = 1.7 total)

Boice: And the Canuck takes one! These guys are tied at one a piece and I dont think this match solved anything!

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:57 pm

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! Real-steel-movie-poster

FMW Corruption and
Real Steel

present:
The Corruption KICKBACK

Last show was a show of many firsts and one of note was the first win for FMW Newcomer Ryder Strong! He was successful in getting the victory over veteran War Machine and fellow newcomer Christian Parkes! It was his actions during the match that cought fans attention though with this move!

Quote :
Ryder starts to pull War Machine to his feet, but is surprised when the man breaks back from him and nails him with a fist to the jaw!

Flare: Well he's out.

Boice: War Machine about to continue the attack, but Parkes is back up and goes for a jumping kick! But War Machine saw it coming and he's caught the leg!

Flare: And now he finds himself in the exact same position as he did at the start of this match, about to get a powerbomb.

Boice: But wait! Look!

Ryder has gotten back to his feet. He sees Parkes and War Machine's position, and goes to the top rope quickly. He stands up, waves to the crowd, and leaps off, his feet connecting with the back of War Machine's head in a dropkick. War Machine falls forward, his grip on Parkes slipping causing him to be dropped on his head with the full brunt of Machine's weight on him. The crowd begins to cheer, the holy shit chant breaking out in pockets.

Boice: Both Parkes and War Machine are down! This is insane!

Congrats to Ryder on the first of what we hope is many wins!

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! Real-steel-movie-poster

We join the action as ”Four Rusted Horses” by Marylin Manson plays. Vincent Van Rose plays to the crowd as Dark Hariken looks on.

Jackson: The following contest is a triple threat match! In the ring… Vincent VAN ROOOOOSE and, from Japan… DARK HAAAAARRRRRRIKEN!

Boice: Now we get to see a former TV champ in his first match since last week’s controversial title loss

Flare: A lot of people were quite upset with the way Asburn laid down for Marky Mark last week, but they have undoubtedly created a lot of buzz for YNG.

Naaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West
hits as Ashburn comes out to a chorus of boos. As Ashburn emerges from the smoke, accompanied by Nick Bryson and Mark Johansson, pyro goes off and the letters YNG flash on the MetalTron.

Jackson: And their opponent, accompanied to the ring by his fellow members of YOUR…NEW…GODS… ASHHHHHHHHHBURN!

Boice: Well, ringside will be quite crowded for this one. Marky Mark and Nick Bryson are here, and Dark Hariken has brought a lovely young lady by the name of Mystica.

Flare: Safe money is always on the veteran, but you never know when one of these rookies is going to surprise you. How would you forecast their chances in this match, Boice?

Boice: Forecast says cloudy, with a high chance of shenanigans.

Silence falls as Ashburn enters the ring. The bell sounds.

Boice: And we’re away. Three men circling… high kick to the back of Vincent’s head by Dark Hariken. Ashburn rolls out of the ring, and quickly his teammates supply water and a towel.

Flare: He’s got to keep hydrated out there, conserve his energy.

Boice: Snap suplex by Hariken. Hariken drops a leg, but nobody’s home!

Flare: Ashburn is outside, studying his opponents with great interest. He’s a real student of the game!

Boice: Vincent Van Rose is up. Scoop slam on Hariken. Van Rose stalks Hariken… and misses with a running big boot! Nice pulldown by Hariken. Vincent’s hung up on the ropes!

Flare: Here comes Ashburn!

Boice: Lariat on the apron by Ashburn! He sends down Van Rose, and he’s.. quickly out of the ring?

Flare: That was a big move, sometimes you just have to stop and admire your handiwork.

Boice: Van Rose is down, and Hariken is on the apron… springboard senton!

Hariken rolls through to a standing position

Boice: Standing moonsault!

Hariken rolls through again to a standing position

Boice: Standing shooting star press! He calls that combo the Nagata press!

Flare: Impressive, but here comes Ashburn!

Boice: Hooks the leg, ONE…TWO…NO! Ashburn pulls him up… and drops him with a dragon suplex! He bridges for a cover, but the ref is distracted!

Flare: Get that woman out of here! Whatever her name is!

Boice: Mystica is on the apron… OH MY!

Flare: POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Boice: Ashburn just backhanded that woman off of the apron, sending her flying to the mat below!

Flare: The crowd did not like that. I’m sure our sponsors won’t either.

Boice: Ashburn soaks in the reaction from the crowd, hey wait! VVR with a roll-up! ONE…TWO…THR-NO!

Flare: Wow… that would have been embarrassing.

Boice: Ashburn nearly lost one to the self-proclaimed Southern Sledgehammer, and he quickly rolls out of the ring again. But Van Rose is right on his tail!

Flare: Chase scene!

As Ashburn runs around the ring, Mark Johannson gets on the apron and argues with the ref about the poor officiating. Ashburn turns a corner and runs past Bryson, who spears the pursuing Vincent Van Rose

Boice: Damnit! The ref didn’t see that!

Ashburn slaps his leg and puts his foot by the face of VVR, simulating a big boot. He then yells at VVR “How does my boot taste?”

Flare: Now that right there… that’s funny. And smart.

Boice: Ashburn has made a mockery of this match. But at least he’s back in the ring, but Dark Hariken is still slow to get up.

Flare: Ashburn has had his fun, this one is over now.

Boice: Ashburn reels in the woozy Hariken… HEADCASE! GOODNIGHT! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Jackson: The winner of this match… MATT ASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHBURN!

Matt Ashburn (3.4aps + 1.0 avs = 4.4 total)
Vincent Van Rose (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)
Dark Hariken (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)

Flare: This is what happens when a group as delicious as YNG is allowed to run roughshod out there.

Boice: I get the feeling that it’s going to be hard to bring down these guys here, they’re just too devious and too smart. They have no regard for conventions and rules, and they use it to their advantage.

Flare: You’ve got that right.

Boice: Folks, I hate to say it, but it looks like YNG is a force to be reckoned with here in FMW
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 pm

We go backstage where Apostasy is walking around in a leather jacket emblazoned with a crimson “A”. Apostasy is stopped by Ryder Strong.

Apostasy: Mister Ryder… a pleasant surprise.

Ryder: Ah, the Abandoned Champion. Are you following me on Twitter?

Apostasy: Not at the moment, on account of the fact that I don’t have a Twitter account myself. Rest assured, though, that if I ever feel the need to broadcast every single one of my thoughts, I’ll be following you right after I join.

Ryder: That’s all fine. What’s a guy got to do to get a shot at that belt of yours?

Apostasy: Funny you should ask. You see, I’m tired of the board deciding who I face and when. I thought I’d be facing Mass Caesar tonight, but that’s apparently happening later. And now there’s talk about me having to beat up on Eastwood again since he’s claiming he didn’t tap. So I’ve decided that from now on, I’m going to decide who faces me.

Ryder: How are you going to do that?

Apostasy reaches into his jacket, and pulls out a red circular object. From a slit in the side, he pulls out a ticket.

Apostasy: You see, I don’t care who I face. So as long as I’m champion, we’re going by this system now. Take a number. Here you go, you’re number one.

Ryder: Awesome! I’m getting a title shot! This is going on Twitter.

Apostasy: I’m not surprised

A voice is heard offscreen

Voice: You’re giving out title shots?

Ryu Quinn joins Ryder and Apostasy on screen.

Ryu: Because I’m all over that.

Apostasy: Yeah, sure. Why not. As long as I don’t lose to Caesar or Ryder, you’re next. Anyone else?

Ryu takes a ticket. A deep sinister voice growls from off-camera.

Voice: What is this bullshit?

Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman join the shot, glaring at Apostasy.

Apostasy: It’s really the fairest system…

Eastwood: I really don’t give a damn. You owe me a match?

Apostasy: Why? Because you claim slapping the mat three times isn’t a tap out?

Eastwood: Funny. But you know I didn’t tap. And you know you were down for three.

Apostasy: I really don’t. But hey, if you want another crack at it, feel free to take a number just like everyone else.

Rotunda: Whatever. I’ll take one.

Rotunda grabs a ticket, but Apostasy pulls it from his hand.

Apostasy: Hey now, let’s not jump the line. You’ve already lost to me. So you get to the back of the line. I’ll give number 3 to Prideman, so I can complete the Pack-Trick, defeating all three of you idiots in title defenses.

Apostasy gives the ticket to Prideman.

Prideman: I bet you think that’s funny

Apostasy:A little. ANYONE ELSE? WHO WANTS A TITLE SHOT?

Silence ensues as Eastwood continues to glare at Apostasy. After a moment, Apostasy grabs two more tickets.

Apostasy: I guess not. So that makes Eastwood number 4 and Seth Rotunda number 5. Well I think we’re done here.

Eastwood: I ain’t waiting. You. Me. Death Row.

Apostasy looks back to see that Ryu and Ryder have gone.

Apostasy: Well, listen. Ryder and Ryu clearly got here first. I mean, are you really going to hold those two down?

Eastwood: I don’t give two shits. I’m not taking a number. I’m taking that belt.

Apostasy raises the ticket dispenser.

Apostasy: If and when I get to you. For now, you can just wait until it says…

A screen on the MetalTron comes up, saying “NOW SERVING: 1”. The screen is also seen on a monitor in the background.

Apostasy: Now serving…

Eastwood grabs the ticket dispenser, and clocks Apostasy with it. The Pack kicks Apostasy until he stops moving. Eastwood grabs the title off Apostasy’s waist.

Eastwood: You think you can embarrass me? You think you can make a mockery of me!?!

Eastwood dives at Apostasy’s bloody face, hitting him with the title.

Eastwood: I DIDN’T TAP! And since you’ve tried to ruin me, I will ruin everything you hold dear. I’m taking your title. And I’m going to physically destroy you in the process. And I will enjoy… every… second… of it.

Eastwood drops the blood-smeared championship on Apostasy’s torso and walks off. Rotunda and Prideman look on in awe, before finally following their leader.

Morte et Dabo by Asking Alexandria begins to play as Christian Parkes walks out onto the stage.

Action Jackson: This match is scheduled for one-fall and it is for the FULL METAL WRESTLING TELEVISON CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first from the Torment of His Inner Psyche, he is CHRISTIAN PARKES!

Flare: Here come our resident shemale, Christy Parkes

Boice: Oh, come on. Leave the kid alone obviously he had issues. But we all can't be perfect

Flare: I am perfect and probably the best looking person on this show.

Boice: Anyway!

Naaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West
blasts through the arena, the crowd boo's loudly. The reaction is huge as YNG comes out of the curtain again.

Action Jackson: And his oppenent, followed to the ring by the memembers of Y.N.G, the Television Champion, Mark Johanson!

Flare: Sir Nick Bryson is a genius, look at who he has with him. Each memeber is holding a title or has been a champion is the last few shows. I also recind my previous statement on my attractiveness as he certainly gives me a run for my money.

Boice: They stooged everyone. The prestige of the title had been ruined. The WCW'd the title, this could become the death of Corruption if someone doesn't stop them

Flare: This is the rebirth of Corruption!

Boice: If you say so, however others might disagree. Inside the ring, though, the match is underway

Flare: Johansson with the quick slap to the face of Parkes!

Boice: Mark is talking trash to him, pushing him around!

Flare: Another slap, Parkes is afraid to step up to the champion!

Boice: Actually wrestle him, this is NOT what we're about!

Flare: Slapping and pushing him around. This is brilliant, even Ashburn and Bryson are laughing.

Boice: Mark hasn't taken his eyes off Parkes. He lifts his opponent and- OH! PARKES WITH A RIGHT! Parkes fights back, pushing Mark into the ropes. Irish whip and he flies across the ring!

Flare: Parkes tries to hit the drop toe hold. Mark with the evasion, bounces off the ropes again, wow hes fast!

Boice: Mark lands a dropkick of his own right to the sternum of Parkes! Parkes' attempt to turn the tides hasnt paid off yet!

Flare: Mark scrambles to his feet and starts celebrating, Bryson jumps up to the apron and is cheering for Mark!

Boice: And more gloating! Theres a match here!

Flare: Parkes gets to his feet-

Boice: Ashburn and Bryson are pointing behind Mark. Mark turns, superkick to the chest! Parkes goes down again!

Flare: Talk about a heart-breaker!

Boice: What a horrible, horrible pun.

Flare: That was brilliant if I do say so myself

Boice: Parkes up again, Marky Mark can't keep him down!

Flare: HEY! Those days are in the past! They start to brawl, and Mark Johanson throws Christian Parkes to the mat below, PARKES WITH A THUMB TO THE EYES! THATS COMPLETELY UNFAIR AND SLASH OR ILLEGAL!

Boice: Mark Johanson is recovering! YNG is cheering him on!

Flare: Parkes has grabbed a steel chair, HE MEANS BUSINESS!

Boice: Parkes could turn it around if he needed

Flare: Bryson is on the apron trying to tell the referee what is going on

Boice: Parkes hits Mark with chair! He may- NO! MARK SHRUGS IT OFF! A small scuffle see's Johansson with the chair now! Bryson changes his mood now and is feining an injury! MARKY STRIKES PARKES WITH A HUGE CHAIR SHOT! As if the referee didn't hear something as loud as that

Flare: Hey! A knight of the realm is injured! Our champion could be hurt!

Boice: Surely you jest. Parkes isn't getting up!

Flare: Mark Johanson is on his feet, he stands on top of Parkes

Boice: Both feet on the chest of Parkes, he is telling the refereee to give him the pin

Flare: This is brilliant.

Boice: 1...2...3... Mark Johanson wins.

Jackson: Your winner and STILL Television Champion, Mark Johansson!

Mark Johansson (3.77 aps + 1.0 avs = 4.77 total)
Christian Parkes (0.1 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.1 total)

Boice: This match was a sham. If we can expect YNG to do this kind of-

There is a shuffling and some static as Nick Bryson walks over and pulls the headset off of Boice.

Bryson: Your winner, and still the greatest Television Champion since Matt Ashburn, Mark JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHANSSON! Oh gracious we're amazing! YNG is the hottest ticket in this town!

Bryson throws the headset down and rubs the shoulders of Mark Johansson and high fives Ashburn as they wrap the belt around Mark's waist and raise his arms high. Parkes rolls over as a small trickle of blood drips from his head and glares at the trio as they walk up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 pm

We cut backstage to see MASS Caesar inside his dressing room. Velvet drapes adorn the locker in front of him as he pulls his bag out and places it through the curtains. He is interrupted as-

Voice: Good Evening, ol' Chap!

He turns to see the entering Trey Spruance.

Trey: It is I, Baron Pemberton, here to strike up a bit of conversation and talk a bit of business with a distinguished gentleman such as yourself.

Caesar: I fail to see what you could have to offer me right now aside from headache, peon.

Trey: Oh, where thats where youre wrong. You see, I have found myself in the posession of a small fortune and you and I both know you are a chap who is well vested in economics.

Caesar: Fortune, you say? Proceed with your discussion.

Trey snaps his fingers and a man walks in wearing a butlers outfit and pushing a wheelbarrow full of large bags.

Trey: Well, firstly I had to hire this fine Italian Butler to carry my fortune around.

Caesar: I can see you're not an idiot, as the slave, er, hired help is always the first thing you must purchase.

Trey: Yes, so I purchased this fine fellow to wheel in these bags that hold my vast fortune. Italian Butler, untie that rope and show Caesar the contents of my burlap sack!

The butler pulls a string and large golden coins pour from the bag, lighting up Caesar's face.

Caesar: Baron Pemberton you have my undivided attention.

Trey: I was hoping so. I have come to find you in the posession of a contract for a match against whichever hooligan happens to posess the Abandoned Championship Belt. I would like to purchase said contract for your in exchange for this entire fortune.

Caesar: While I love fortunes, I also love championships. I dont think I could possibly part ways with this coveted championship contract.

Trey: Ah! You cad you! I knew you'd drive a hard bargain indeed, so I am also willing to throw in this fine Italian Butler!

Caesar: You know me so well, Baron! We have a deal!

The two shake hands as Caesar hands Trey the contract. Trey smiles as he stands and opens the contract himself and begins to exit the room as Caesar walks over to the pile of golden coins and thrusts his hands deep into it.

Caesar: What is this?

Caesar lifts a coin easily and examines it. He places it inbetween his teeth and bites down, splitting the coin in half. The gold wrapper lifts and pieces of chocolate falls out of it to the floor.

Caesar: I'VE BEEN HAD! YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE!

Trey turns and looks confused as Caesar leaps forward to try and attack him. The two begin to tussle as Trey attempts to run from Caesar

Trey: I SAY! STOP THIS TOMFOOLERY RIGHT NOW! HELP! I SAY HELP!

Caesar grabs Trey and pushes him into the wheelbarrow, sending Trey flying and chocolate coins everywhere.

Trey: ITALIAN BUTLER! CALL THE DRAGOONS! SEND FOR HELP!

Caesar: NO YOU WORK FOR ME AND YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!

Caesar lifts Trey and tosses him into the row of lockers, denting the doors with Trey's head. He then lifts him and puts him in the wheelbarrow and pushes him out of the room and dumps him on the floor in the hallway, tossing the wheelbarrow on top of the beaten Trey.

Bon Jovi’s “Dead or Alive hits, as Hannibal Frost makes his way out to a loud ovation. The crowd breaks into a “S-O-A” chant, as Frost gets into the ring.

Bilge: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… from Memphis, Tennessee… weighing in at 232 pounds… he is a member of the Sons of Attrition… HANNIBAL FROST!

Boice: This match is big. These are two men who could each possibly be in the FMW World Title picture. Hannibal Frost is the former world champion who hasn’t gotten a rematch.

Flare: You don’t get rematches if you’ve never had a successful defense. Frost knows all about that…

Boice: I’m not sure that’s an actual rule.

Flare: If it isn’t, it should be.

”Voodoo” by Godsmack hits, as Harlequin comes out. The red spotlight stays on him as he slowly comes down the ramp. Frost mocks his slow walk in the ring for comedic effect.

Bilge: And his opponent… hailing from Calgary… weighing in at 200 lbs… HARLEQUIN!

Boice: This guy hasn’t had a World title shot, but perhaps it’s overdue. He’s a two time Ultraviolent Champion who helped DEFINE that belt, and a former tag champ to boot.

Flare: There are a few guys like that in this fed. Perhaps the same can be said for Chris Austin and the C4 belt?

Boice: You would bring up that nancy Austin.

Flare: You would drool over that garbage wrestler Harlequin

Boice: Nothing wrong with some hardcore ‘rasslin. And we’re underway! Tie up, but Harlequin with a knee lift to the gut. And a few elbows to the back of the head.

Flare: See? This man can’t wrestle worth a damn! He’s a street thug!

Boice: Harlequin with an elbow to the back… MERCUTIO’S BETRYAL COUNTERED! AUSTIN FLIPS OUT!

Flare: Did he really just try to end the match in 5 seconds?

Boice: Frost off the ropes, and he EATS a turnaround lariat! Harlequin looked like he knew that was coming!

Harlequin points to his head, as the crowd jeer.

Flare: Keep in mind that Frost was gravely injured at Ultimatum. This is a lot to ask of the man in his first match since. Harlequin clearly smells that weakness him.

Boice: Harlequin pulls up Frost, and he’s biting him! The ref tries to pull them apart… Harlequin backs off.

Flare: See, right there would have been a good spot for a hold, or something innovative. Instead, he bites the guy.

Boice: I’m a bit of a fan of Harlequin. He’s just crazy enough to throw you off your game. And he clearly has Frost disoriented. Swinging neckbreaker!

Flare: Cover!

Boice: One! Harlequin pulls him up! He pulls Frost to his feet… pulling piledriver!

Flare: This man is a vicious animal. He’s not a wrestler in the mold of yours truly. He doesn’t care about winning, he just wants to cause chaos.

Boice: Harlequin stomps on Frost violently. Repeating stomps. The ref counts 4… and Harlequin stops to glare at the ref.

Flare: That’s not a job I’d envy having right now.

Boice: Frost trying to get up, Harlequin quickly circles behind him. Punch to the side!

Flare: Right to the kidneys!

Boice: Harlequin with jabs to the ribs, Frost doubles over in pain!

Flare: Finally, the ref tells him to back off! Boice, Frost doesn’t look right to me. He just can’t get started in this match.

Boice: I think I agree, partner. Frost is trying to get up. Harlequin pulls Frost towards him. Kick to the gut!

Flare: Oh no, is he going to try for Syanide’s gift?

Boice: Harlequin signals for it, but Frost rolls away under the ropes!

Flare: Good ring presence, but that just made him mad!

Boice: Harlequin goes to grab Frost… stun gun!

Flare: Some offense from the former world champ! A sign of life!

Boice: Harlequin comes back, but Frost grabs his head… knee to the head! And another! Bicycle kick to the head of Harlequin!

Flare: A modified version of the Chicken Lo Mein #1!

Boice: Frost is finally on track!

Frost goes into the ring to follow up, when

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right

Kanye West’s “Can’t Tell Me Nothing”
hits. The letters YNG flash across the MetalTron. Nick Bryson, Mark Johannson and Matt Ashburn come out. Bryson holds a microphone, Matt holding a stack of papers.

Bryson: Don’t mind us. We just came down here to tell you some news. You see, I know the Sons of Attrition want a match with YNG. Well, you’ve got it.

The crowd cheers. Frost moves back towards the ropes, pulling them apart and getting on the apron.

Bryson: Whoa there, stop right there, turbo. One of the requirements of that match will be that you, and the rest of the Sons of Attrition thugs you associate with, can’t lay a hand on any member of YNG until the match… which will take place at Death Row.

The crowd boos. Frost motions that he wants the FMW World Title belt back. Bryson raises his belt high, before smiling wickedly.

Flare: Look out!

Boice: Harlequin pulls Frost in, suplex into the ring! He rolls through… THE SUFFERAGE!

Flare: Frost was caught off-guard!

Boice: HERE’S THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Jackson: Here is your winner… HARLEQUIN!

Harlequin (4.2 aps + 1.0 avs = 5.2 total)
Hannibal Frost (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)

Flare: You can’t take your eyes off of a man like Harlequin, even when a group as amazing as YNG is in your presence!

Boice: Harlequin picks up the win. And the members of YNG applaud at the top of the ramp.

Flare: They love that they can so easily get under the skin of Frost. But this isn’t over. Sons of Attrition versus Your New Gods. Death Row 4. It’s happening and speaking of presence it looks like YNG is coming to our side!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 pm

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! Dr4-2

Sometimes, it seems like all hope is lost.

Sometimes, it would seem that the righteous have been bested by the unclean.

Sometimes, when the world looks bleakest, good men must do bad things.

And sometimes, when the dust has settled, there is no going back from the consequences.

FULL METAL WRESTLING PRESENTS:
Death Row 4

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, where we're about to see the rest of the Sons Attrition in tag team action!

Flare: I'm actually kind of excited to see this - YNG cost Hannibal his match against Harlequin and basically forbade SoA to touch them before Death Row, so I'll bet the farm they're all pissed!

Boice: That's probably a safe assumption, Flare, and not a good one for their opponents tonight.

The crowd boos loudly as "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown hits the speakers. The arena lights dim as the opening rhythm pulses throughout the arena, a thick cloud of smoke billowing up and out from the stage. Various cameras pan around the arena, searching along with the fans, until one finally settles on the Pack - Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, and Daniel Prideman - making their way through the floor seating area to ringside.

Flare: Oh hey, and speaking of mediocre...

Jackson: The following is a six-man tag team match, scheduled for onefall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 765 pounds...the team of Seth Rotunda, Daniel Prideman, and Jack Eastwood, THE PACK!

The crowd continues to boo as the Pack goes over the crowd barricade. Prideman does a slow lap around the ring, looking pissed off; Rotunda and Eastwood enter the ring, the former shadow-boxing while the latter sips from a beer and takes a slow drag from a cigarette.

Boice: Give the Pack credit, they look ready for a fight here tonight.

Flare: They're just unpleasant to look at, period. Rotunda's kinda skeezy-looking, and Prideman and Eastwood are just plain scary.

Boice: The Pack does have a size and power advantage in this matchup, that much is certain.

The crowd pops as "The Warrior's Code" by Dropkick Murphys hits. The Sons of Attrition - David GS, Leon Caprice, and the Celt - step out onto the stage in unison, the Ultraviolent Champion in the middle. After staring down at the Pack for a moment, the three of them descend the ramp as one. DGS comes to a stop halfway down and throws up the Devil Horns, triggering his massive pyro display. He then runs to join his fellow Sons of Attrition, diving in under the bottom rope as Leon and the Celt hop up onto the apron and enter through the ropes.

Jackson: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 677 pounds...the team of David GS, Leon Caprice, and the Ultraviolent Champion, the Celt...the SONS...OF...ATTRITION!

The crowd pops again as the SoA poses in the ring: Leon raises both fists, Celt raises the UV title, and DGS goes to the second turnbuckle and flashes the Devil Horns again.

Boice: The SoA's looking damned good tonight, Flare, and you can only imagine that Nick Bryson and the rest of YNG costing Hannibal Frost his match earlier tonight lit an even brighter fire under them for this one.

Flare: I wouldn't be surprised. These guys seem really thin-skinned, perfect targets for a guy like Bryson to mess with.

Boice: Maybe so, maybe so. It's looking like Leon Caprice, former tag team champion and Abandoned Champion, will be starting this one off against the "Dreamkiller" Seth Rotunda. It'll be interesting to see -

As the Sons make their way to the ring, Matt Ashburn goes up to a cameraman and hoists a large camera on his shoulder and immediately begins filming from ringside, instructing the FMW Employee to go; meanwhile, Nick Bryson and Mark Johansson go over to the announce area, the former taking a seat next to Boice and Flare and the latter explaining something to Action Jackson.

Boice: What the...what the hell is YNG doing out here?!

Bryson: Shut up, Jack, and give Jackson a minute to explain.

Jackson: Ladies and gentlemen...please welcome tonight's special guest commentator, Sir Nick Bryson; tonight's special guest timekeeper, Mark Johansson; and tonight's special guest cameraman, Matt Ashburn!

Boice: WHAT?!

The crowd boos loudly as the members of YNG wave to them; in the ring, the Sons of Attrition share concerned looks before glowering at their sworn enemies.

Flare: HAH! This is great, we have all of YNG out here! Nick, welcome to commentary!

Bryson: Thanks a million, Janus, it's great to be here!

Boice: This is...I don't even know what this is.

Bryson: This is quality TV, is what this is! Oh, look, there's the bell, rung by expert timekeeper Mark Johansson.

Boice: Indeed. Caprice and Rotunda lock up in the center of the ring...Seth tries to take charge with the side headlock, but Leon puts him right down on the mat with a drop toehold. A quick floatover, and Leon has Seth Rotunda down in the middle of the ring with that front headlock.

Flare: Jeez, Jack, try not to sound too excited.

Boice: What?

Bryson: He's right - this is huge! Leon Caprice isn't totally sucking, someone ought to call the papers!

Boice: Oh, COME on!

As the announce team bickers, Rotunda fights to his feet, still trapped in a front headlock by Leon. The Dreamkiller forces Caprice backfirst into the corner, pressing him against the turnbuckles as the referee begins to count. Rotunda slowly begins to back away...and then lashes out with his right fist!

Flare: HOLY - did you see that?!

Boice: Seth Rotunda went for the Dream Killer, that right-handed knockout, and Leon just BARELY ducked it!

Bryson: Hah, wow, did you see how close he came to losing just there?

Boice: Sure, Nick, and now Leon's fighting out of the corner, working the legs of Seth Rotunda with those kicks. A hard kick to the breadbasket doubles him over...Leon hits the ropes, and a Swinging Neckbreaker puts the Dreamkiller down! Cover by Leon...and Rotunda kicks out at two.

Bryson: I tell you what, if it had been me delivering that Neckbreaker, woulda been a three-count right there.

Boice: Is that right?

Flare: I believe it.

Boice: Of course you do. Caprice slaps on a headlock...he's got Rotunda up, takes him over to his team's corner, and the Celt tags in!

Bryson: Oh goodie, here we go.

Leon holds Rotunda in the headlock while the Celt sets up, and the latter fires a hard kick into the Dreamkiller's ribs. Seth cries out in pain, but is quickly shut up when Celt grabs him and pulls him to the center of the ring. The UV Champion hooks Rotunda up and lifts him for a Vertical Suplex, holding him in the air for nearly ten seconds before dropping him down to the mat!

Boice: Wow! Delayed Vertical Suplex by the Celt, who hooks the leg! One, two, and a long two count for Seth Rotunda there!

Flare: Come on, Jack, it wasn't that long.

Bryson: Damn, the Pack must really suck for Celt and Leon to walk over them like this.

Flare: I don't know, this isn't really a walkover just yet. It could be worse.

Bryson: True - we could be having to sit through watching DGS wrestle.

Boice: God, you two make me want to - OH! Straight right hand to the gut by Seth Rotunda, stunning the Celt!

Flare: He calls that the Gasper, and it might be just the thing he needs to...yep, there's the tag! Here comes Eastwood!

Boice: Big Jack Eastwood, hands-down the largest man in this match...he hits Celt with a right hand, but the Ultraviolent Champ answers right back and now they're trading shots in the middle of the ring! Eastwood stops the Celt cold with the knee, goes to whip him...but Celt counters into a whip of his own and OH! Straight boot to the face by Jack Eastwood!

Bryson: Oh, nighty-night, Celty!

Boice: But he's not done yet...Jack hits the ropes and comes back with the Senton! That's two-hundred and eighty pounds coming down on the Celt!

Flare: Jack reclines, he's got the leg hooked...!

Boice: One, TWO, and the Celt kicks out!

Giving no quarter, Eastwood lifts the Celt into a sitting position, turns him to face his teammates, and sinks in a seated Full Nelson. Leon and DGS lean far over the top rope, both men calling to their fellow Son of Attrition and straining their arms as far into the ring as possible. The Celt struggles within the hold, his face a contorted rictus of pain as Eastwood continues to crank, squeezing the hold tighter and tighter.

Boice: Jack Eastwood really is a genius in that ring, ladies and gentlemen - he's not just dealing physical damage here, but he's also breaking the Celt's spirit by showing him just how far he has to go in order to make a tag.

Bryson: Jack's at the top of his game, Celty! There's no shame in tapping out, y'know!

Boice: Quiet!

Flare: HEY! Show some respect, he's the Full Metal Champion!

In the ring, Celt tries to regain a vertical base but is held down by the weight and strength of Eastwood. Ashburn slides his camera in under the bottom rope, getting some close-up footage of the Celt in pain while mocking him. However, the mind game seems to have an adverse affect; Celt suddenly begins scooting down, reaching towards the bottom rope with his feet. Eastwood sees and tries to stop him, but his preventative efforts come too late as the UV Champ's foot brushes against the bottom rope.

Boice: Yes! Celt reaches the bottom rope!

Bryson: Man, luck must really be on their side tonight.

Boice: Who says it was luck?

Bryson: Why, I do, of course.

The referee begins to count when Eastwood doesn't release the Full Nelson right away, and the big man finally lets go at four. The Celt drags himself up via the ropes; Eastwood gets to his feet as well and goes to inflict more punishment, but the UV Champ suddenly springs forward, assaulting the big man and pushing him back to the center of the ring with an onslaught of big rights and hard kicks.

Boice: And the Celt, refusing to quit here...he's got Eastwood on the run, hits the ropes...

Flare: OH, and Eastwood with the Double Sledge!

Massaging his jaw, Eastwood goes over to his corner and tags in a fired-up Daniel Prideman. The big Pack member enters the ring and immediately puts the boots to the Celt, stomping him back down.

Boice: Big Dan Prideman, teeing off on the Ultraviolent Champion...

Bryson: Get him! GET HIM!

Boice: Prideman, stomping away, and now he's down and feeding the champ right hands! Now he's got him back up...he lifts the Celt, and PLANTS him! GOD, what a Gutwrench Suplex, and now the cover! The cover by Prideman! ONE, TWO, and the Celt gets the shoulder up again!

Flare: I'll give him credit - I didn't think he'd kick out of that one.

Boice: You and me both, the power of this Daniel Prideman is just scary. He's just picking apart the Celt here. He's got him up on his feet and hits the ropes, looking to demolish the UV Champion...but the Celt counters with a tilt-a-whirl, and HE CANCELS OUT THE SIZE ADVANTAGE WITH A PILEDRIVER!

Bryson: THE F -

Flare: How the hell'd he DO that?!

Boice: It doesn't matter how, and it doesn't matter why! All that matters is that Celt needs to make a tag here!

The crowd pops like crazy as Celt crawls to his corner, going painstakingly slowly as Prideman begins to stir on the mat, the serious head drop having taken its toll. Rotunda and Eastwood will him back to his feet, and he turns just in time to see the Celt tag in DGS!

Boice: There it is! The tag's made, and here comes the Phenom! Springboard, and he takes Prideman down with the clothesline!

Both men scramble to their feet, but it's DGS who strikes first as he takes Prideman down with another clothesline. The Pack member is fast to his feet again, but the Phenom lunges at him, backing him into the corner and teeing off on him with a volley of right hands. David grabs Prideman and whips him into the far turnbuckle, charging in after him for a corner Spear...but he moves out of the way at the last second!

Flare: And he goes right into the corner!

Bryson: Yeah, that's good! Get him, Prideman!

Boice: DGS Spears the turnbuckle...Prideman hits the ropes and SPINEBUSTER! DOUBLE-A SPINEBUSTER BY DGS!

Flare: Looks like Rotunda's had enough!

Boice: Seth Rotunda hits the ring, goes right for DGS and BOOM! He ran right into the Headshot!

Bryson: Will somebody please - yes!

Boice: And now Eastwood joins the fray, and he and Prideman go to town on DGS!

The ref becomes embroiled trying to keep Leon and the Celt from entering the ring; while his back is turned Eastwood and Prideman systematically beat down DGS with huge, clubbing blows before grabbing him and heaving him to the outside. The situation finally breaks down as Leon and the Celt hit the ring and attack the two big men; Rotunda soon rejoins the fray, however, and the Sons of Attrition begin to buckle under the three-to-two handicap.

Boice: This is breaking down here!

Bryson: I know, isn't it great?!

Boice: THIS ISN'T GREAT, THIS IS A - wait! Wait, DGS is back in the ring, AND A SPEAR! SPEAR TO SETH ROTUNDA! ...AND ONE TO EASTWOOD! ...AND ONE TO...wait, he's measuring him, he's measuring him, YES! SPEAR TO DANIEL PRIDEMAN! PRIDEMAN'S THE LEGAL MAN! DGS WITH THE COVER!

Bryson: No, WAIT, NO!

Boice: ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Jackson: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS...THE SONS...OF...ATTRITION!

The Celt, Leon Caprice, David GS (3.55aps + 3.9aps + 4.1aps + 0.9avs = 12.45 total)
Daniel Prideman, Seth Rotunda, Jack Eastwood (3.3aps + 3.7aps + 4.0aps + 0.3avs = 11.3 total)

Bryson: THIS WIN DOESNT MATTER! SONS OF ATTRITION YOU THINK YOURE HOT STUFF WELL I'VE GOT A NEWSFLASH! YOURE NOT AND WE'RE GOING TO PROVE IT AT DEATH ROW! HAVE FUN THINKING THIS MEANS SOMETHING!

Bryson throws his headset down and instructs Mark and Matt to exit the ring area. Bryson points to the Sons of Attrition in the ring as they yell back at him. YNG begin to exit up the ramp with Bryson begging for them to come hit them. The camera focuses on YNG, then the members of the Pack, still assembled around the ring, and finally the Sons of Attrition as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Parkes: Rematch. I want my fucking rematch.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am

The Linguist: StormMaster and SoSB leaves Corruption for one show, and this is what we see? Sad. Maybe it'd have been better if this show had more Shark in it.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

Parkes: More shark? Really? You're a disgrace to Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 am

The Linguist: I only speak for SoSB, and StormMaster by extension when Reggie and Peyton aren't a-payin' attention. And Son of Shark Boy is no disgrace, unlike ya, Parkes. Ya need a lesson in a bit of manners, if ya catch my drift. And that Shark is ready to give ya a swimmin' lesson, capice?

OOC: Sorry for the accent change on the Linguist; I had it on the background that he was from Queens, so when in Rome, right?
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am

Parkes: "SOSB" is a disgrace to his "people", he's a disgrace to this company, he's a disgrace to the world of professional wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 am

SoSB is about ready to charge in, thinking of a Lou Thesz Press against Christian Parkes, but The Linguist puts a hand on the Deep Sea Sensation's chest to stop him.

The Linguist: Easy easy, Shark. I'll handle this.

Parkes, yer bashing of my client here is uncalled for! What did he do to bother you, a-hole? And his existing never counts as a reason.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 am

Parkes: People like you are the reason that make it hard for people like me to succeed in this business. All the crowd wants are gimmick. You are not a real shark, and you know it. The gimmick is the only reason you're even popular. You have no talent whatsoever, Boy.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 am

There's an important difference between you and the Shark guy.

The Shark guy wins matches.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 am

ASL wrote:
Parkes: People like you are the reason that make it hard for people like me to succeed in this business. All the crowd wants are gimmick. You are not a real shark, and you know it. The gimmick is the only reason you're even popular. You have no talent whatsoever, Boy.

The Linguist: Ya wanna prove that id-ee-ology, twit? My client here will be willing to take ya on, and prove you wrong. He will make ya a hand puppet for insulting him constantly, and it's only so long that I can hold him back from tryin' to teach ya respect.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:37 am

OOC: I'm in love with this show. Fantastic stuff.

IC: Oh, boy. That kind-of hurt. And I don't like getting blood all over my title.

But at least I had the satisfaction of seeing The Pack lose to David GS. I mean, just when you think "hey, these Pack guys might be for serious", they go and get run over like a brick wall meeting the Kool-Aid man. Congrats to DGS. You're back on track, and you've got a bright future here.

You know, I was looking forward to facing Caesar. I'm a little sad that I now won't... likely. Though I have to admit that I'm super-pumped for facing Trey. Hopefully when he's not so mentally damaged.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 am

Parkes: Anyplace, anytime.

And Nick, every single match I've been in, I've been cheated out of. My debut with a love struck teen for a tag team partner, then against a blogger, then YNG decided to do a little distraction tonight. Give me a proper match, and I'll win it fair and square.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:44 am

Oh boy, someone else who makes excuses when they lose. You're sure gonna go far, kid.

And a triple threat IS a proper match, and you lost it fair and square, blogger or not.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am

I'm #1! I'm #1! I'm pretty sure I'm trending on Twitter right now. And soon, the Abandoned Championship will be trending worldwide once the King of All Media becomes Champion! j

I know that's right.

OOC: "Dreamkiller" Seth Rotunda? Que? I thought there was only one Dreamkiller.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:12 am

Bet that didn't tickle, did it Heath?

Cracking show.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Sure didn't look like it. And speaking of things not tickling, how're your ribs doin', Jackie-Boy?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

It seems that I have awakened a fire in Mr. Smith.

Well, allow me to offer my most sincere kudos in relation to your most dominant performance in that six-man contest.

Excellent work.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm

ASL wrote:
Parkes: Anyplace, anytime.

And Nick, every single match I've been in, I've been cheated out of. My debut with a love struck teen for a tag team partner, then against a blogger, then YNG decided to do a little distraction tonight. Give me a proper match, and I'll win it fair and square.

Anwyl: HEY PAL! Don't you remember, the tag team scramble. YEAH! Who lost it for our team, I had GSW by the BALLS! And you mate, you mate. You had yourself thrown over the top rope. Don't talk about being cheated out of victories when you can't hold your own. Go back to the GYM kook!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Parkes: The only part of the sentence I agree with is you having GSW by the balls.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 am

HA! Get it? It's a gay joke from the dude who dresses like a fifteen year old emo chick. Seriously, dude. Man the fuck up. All you've done so far is bitch n' moan.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 am

Anwyl pulls out a video playing device

Quote :
Boice: That’s Matt Dunn and Kayden Osiris! They just jumped The Pack and threw them backstage! They’re hitting the ring! Anwyl and Parkes are in no mans land! Whitt clotheslines Anwyl! Parkes tries to fight off King, Leviticus, and Storm but he’s overwhelmed! Dunn and Osiris get in the ring! They lift Parkes! He’s struggling! All six men hoist him up and toss him out of the ring!

Anwyl: Are you going to disagree with fact, you woman!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 am

ASL wrote:
Parkes: Rematch. I want my fucking rematch.

Do you think you earned a rematch through your actions.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 am

OOC: Loved my segments in this show. Funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Easty wrote:
Bet that didn't tickle, did it Heath?

Yup. It certainly didn't. I'm not new to this, I've experienced pain before. I don't know what you think you've accomplished. I'm not running around thinking I'm an wealthy Englishman now. I'm still the same guy I was last show, when I made you tap out. Be angry about it, do what you will... nothing changes that fact. Nothing erases the pain and shame you feel inside. You make your pain perfectly obvious to everyone by continuing to act like an overgrown infant, throwing tantrums because you don't like the way things happened.

Ooooohhhh... edgy. Calling me that name, do you think that it's taboo? Do you think this gets under my skin? Some of my most respected peers... such as Drew Michaels... call me that name. Hate to break it to you, but I don't really care. You and your flunkies have made me your target because I had the gall to defeat you with my finisher, and because you're growing angrier due to your own failings. But still, I find it hard to give a damn. Because I've beaten both you and Rotunda, and I don't imagine Prideman is much more of a challenge. I've watched your little group flounder around for the past few months, accomplishing virtually nothing. Your group was given a chance to dispell some of those notions this show, taking on the much more respected Sons of Attrition. Guess what? You guys still suck. You're a threat to approximately nobody.

The sad thing is, I've seen a lot of growth and development from Seth and Daniel. They've done so much better since their debut. Seth put up a decent fight against me awhile back, but even between now and then I can tell he's improved. And it showed in this match tonight. Yet still they act as lackeys to you, even though you've done nothing but lose in UV matches since leaving Havoc. And I bet that you expect Prideman to take a backseat to you because "you don't want to wait". Because you don't give a damn about them, you're only in this for the sake of your own ego.

Prideman and Rotunda are better off without you. The best thing I can do for you is to make you tap out AGAIN. Maybe then you'll just up and quit, which would be a relief to everyone. Maybe you'll realize that not everything is about your ego. That'd be nice, but I find that improbable. In any case, you're getting your shot sooner than later. And I'm going to say this right now: you'll have no right to bitch once I beat you... AGAIN. If and when that happens, you are of no interest to me. I won't accept your challenges, I won't respond to your taunts and I won't give a damn about what happens to you and the rest of The Least Effective Stable in FMW History (save for perhaps the Broken Saints).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next