Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+6
Vincent Van Rose
The Celt
ppdragos
Christian Moorebyss
Slegna
Rottata
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am

We are at the twilight of war.

The shots have been fired, and the battle looms closer.

Will our rivals overcome us,

Or will they fall to the might of…

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! KemperArena

"Superstar" by Saliva opens Corruption live from the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri as a barrage of red and white pyro erupt from the stage!

Boice: And here we come to save the day! This is Corruption 11.3, the last stop before Catalyst, live from the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri! I'm Jack Boice, and right beside me is none other than Flare!

Flare: Do you know where we are, Jack?

Boice: The Kemper Arena, why? Yes, I know what this place is.

Flare: Do you think we'll get a guest appearance from Owen Hart?

Boice: I hope not, that kind of thing is suited better on Distortion. Anyway like I mentioned earlier, this show is the very last stop before Catalyst, which is the culmination of our cycle-long FMW Games, topping it all off with the much-anticipated War Games event!

Flare: War Games, War Games, yay! Cue screen graphic!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Fmwgames

Flare: I love doing that.

Boice: Indeed you do, and as of Distortion 11.3, the current Games standings are:

DISTORTION: 13 points
AMMUNITION: 12 points
CORRUPTION: 11 points

Flare: And it says we're in last place… for now.

Boice: For now is right, because Corruption has not happened yet!

Flare: Our boys will represent tonight, then we go on to steamroll the others at War Games!

Boice: But not just that, we also have a fourth Gold Card Gauntlet happening on Catalyst too, and we have three matches booked for tonight that reflect two of the emerging bitter rivalries going into Catalyst!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! ColeDragos CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Butters

Boice: The two young teams of the Comeback Kids…

Flare: AKA "Slutters"…

Boice: Uh, right. The Comeback Kids and Moore and Dragos have been tearing it up and each other apart on Corruption these past few shows, and this match-up between Dragos and Butters is but another chapter in that rivalry!

Flare: Must we go into this?

Boice: Well, it's a Games match, so you gotta be pulling for Dragos here.

Flare: I guess.

Boice: Whoever wins one for their team takes home a point, so you can say both their shows are counting on them in the clutch!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! ChristianMoore CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Slegna

Boice: And not only is this match a typical Games match, this is also Christian Moore's last chance to get in the Gold Card Gauntlet!

Flare: Yawn.

Boice: However, that doesn't mean that if Slegna loses, he is out. Simply that if Moore wins, he is in, and there will be one extra man for the Gauntlet!

Flare: Can we move on, please?

Boice: Fine.

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Apathyresized CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Massresized

Boice: Here’s another Gold Card Gauntlet preview-slash-Games match, with our very own Apathy going up against Distortion’s Mass Caesar in an Ultraviolent Rules match!

Flare: Uh-oh. I know Caesar to be a very mean-tempered guy, and when he’s mad, you gotta watch out for his weapons!

Boice: Indeed you must, and we’ll see later how these two heavyweights play off of each other!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Jaroresized CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Leonresized

Boice: And we’ve got another War Games prelude, worth double the points! Jaro takes on Leon Caprice, that’s actually coming next!

Flare: I can’t wait to see our little Distortion “visitor” get pounded by the boss!

Boice: But don’t just take Leon out of the running here, he may be in a position to upset Jaro!

Flare: Yeah... like that’d ever happen.

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Faith CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Skylerresized

Boice: And our main event of the evening, two former allies are pitted against each other! #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship Skyler Striker will go against the champ’s daughter and his former friend, Faith!

Flare: Skyler is going to fail here. So bad. Here and his title match at Catalyst. Failing so bad.

Boice: I see you have some strong feelings against the man.

Flare: Eh, he’s a douchebag.

Boice: Well anyway, I expect TyranT to make some sort of appearance tonight later on, but that’s for later. Right now, it’s time to begin the show with our first match! Sheila, take it away, darling!

Flare: ...Darling?

Boice: What?

Flare: Nothing.

“Come to Life” by Alter Bridge plays – a song that is not Leon nor Jaro’s song. The arena resounds with an unfavorable reaction as former Corruption and current Ammunition star Romeo marches onto the stage from behind the curtain, mike in hand. A few sutures are visible along the temple of his head where the Banhammer slammed him, along with a blackened eye on the same side. He surveys the crowd, a bit surprised by the intensity of the crowd’s reaction, but continues on, completely unphased.

Boice: Wait, what the hell?

Flare: That’s not Leon… or Jaro.

Boice: It looks like we’re gonna be joined here by former Abandoned champ and Ammunition’s own Romeo. You know, we should really talk to the front office about these last minute changes to the schedule.

Flare: I’m with ya. Not only that, but this guy doesn’t belong here, especially when things are so heated between brands.

Boice: Well this crowd is showing more than its fair share of division loyalty here tonight.

Flare: It could be that they just think he’s a faggot.

Boice: You could probably sympathize with him then

Flare: What the f–

Boice: Hang on now, broadcast buddy, Rome’s got something to say.

After giving the crowd plenty of time to calm down, Romeo decides to begin. He treks across the ring to the announcer side, and leans over the ropes, thrusting a finger at Boice and Flare.

Romeo: I’m sure you clowns weren’t expecting this, so instead of bitching about how you’re a couple of ill prepared little squakboxes, you can just sit silently and not test my patience.

Boice: Sounds like someone’s meaning business tonight.

Flare: Jack? I kinda think we shouldn’t talk right now.

Boice: What’s wrong, pretty boy? Scared?

Flare: Nahh…I, uh, I just don’t wanna.

Romeo: Now at my usual home of Ammunition (raging chorus of boos) I wouldn’t have to give the people the rundown, but considering you red brand fans probably have the retention of a housefly, it probably wouldn’t hurt to reiterate that the band of jackals you call team Corruption tried to sully the good name of Ammunition by attacking Gabriel Crow, myself, and that rotten cry baby Chris Austin.

Romeo: You see, what those idiots didn’t realize is you can only push a man like me so far. There’s only so much I can take without –

Before finishing his sentence, the arena falls into complete darkness, until the stage lights cast the stage in gold. “The Pontifical Anthem and March,” composed by Charles Gounod begins to play to a confused and nearly silent crowd as the flag of the Vatican City State waves proudly on the MetalTron.

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! 3913385214_3e7e37216d

Romeo peers anxiously at the entrance ramp, but it seems his patience is wearing thin.

Flare: I really…really…really think this religious shit has got to go. Next thing you know we’re gonna be calling these shows from some backwoods church barbecue.

Boice: Wait, what is that? Is that a truck or something?

From behind the curtain, the grille of a truck emerges, sticking just far enough out that the face of the vehicle can be seen by all attending. Just as the Papal anthem reaches its crescendo, the headlights of the truck cut through the darkened arena. At that exact moment, PA system cuts directly to “Mother” by Danzig, followed by mixed reaction.

Flare: Holy shit!

Boice: You’ve got to be kidding me, of all the egomaniacal self inflating exercises we’ve been forced to sit through –

Flare: Paid to sit through, you weird prick.

Boice: Whatever, this is probably the most – wait what the hell is this?

The truck emerges completely from the back, revealing itself to be an exact replica of the Vatican’s pope mobile, a white pick up truck housing a large glass chamber in its bed. Romeo climbs the turnbuckle furiously, hollering insults as the vehicle creeps down the entrance ramp. Camera flashes reflect wildly off of the jet black tinting of truck’s cab, while the chamber’s clouded glass only allows the fans to see a calmly seated silhouette of the former Ultraviolent Champion, Jason Roy.

Flare: That’s how you make a goddamn entrance, folks. This right here, this is why Corruption reigns supreme, forever.

Boice: Take it easy there pal, Corruption may have gone to town on Ammunition, but PX and Bryson didn’t have the same luck at Distortion, and you can’t pretend Corruption doesn’t have a target on its back now.

Flare: I wouldn’t want to speculate, chair boy, but right now perhaps the greatest wrestler of all time is right here, right now, and before he goes to work on Leon, he’s gonna finish what he started with Ro.

Boice: You’ve got a little something on the bridge of your nose…

Flare: Your mother’s labia.

As the vehicle rolls to a complete stop, Jaro’s entrance music fades and the complex is filled with a mixed to positive reception, even a smattering of Goldberg style “JAAA-ROOO!” chants can be heard. With a loud thud and a static hiss, Romeo slams his microphone to the ring mat and climbs through the ropes to the floor, ignoring his pain.

Boice: Romeo’s had enough of this, he wants some reparations for that Banhammer shot to the head at Ammunition!

Flare: Well if he thinks he can take on the one and only Jaro, let him fall to the error of his ways.

Boice: Check it out! Romeo is climbing up the hood of the truck! He really wants a piece of Jaro, and he’s gonna take it for himself.

Flare: Romeo should feel lucky to even get hit by the banhammer. Jaro’s got a wedding to plan, a family to start, a fiancé to please. After that shot, Romeo should have said “thank you sir, may I have another!”

Boice: I don’t know about all that, but right now, Romeo has climbed atop the roof of the cab and is now staring down at the still seated figure of Jason Roy within the glass chamber. These fans are on their feet, begging for a confrontation.

Flare: Jaro interrupted Romeo’s stupid little promo in a fucking pope mobile. How is this anything but a confrontation?

Boice: Whoa, lookout! Romeo’s taking shots at the glass panel, trying to get inside, but it looks like Jaro couldn’t care if he tried.

Flare: I’m assuming he really can’t care. It’s a burden awesome folks like him and I must bear.

Boice: I’m sure.

After giving his all trying to break into the clouded glass chamber, Romeo rears back and spits on the surface of the chamber. Finally, to the fan’s enthusiasm, the seated silhouette rises to meet Romeo’s height. A sadistic smile carves its way across the face of a nodding Romeo as he gets down into a fighting stance as best he can atop the roof of the vehicle.

Boice: To quote a peer “business is about to pick up!”

Flare: Come on, man, a peer? Don’t kid yourself, especially not on TV.

Boice: Will you please just shut up and call the action.

Flare: Like I said, there’s pope mobile and an angry guinea. Action called.

Boice: Well, regardless, something’s about to hap – SHIT!

Flare (simultaneously): What the fuck!

Without warning, a TPX Louisville slugger comes crashing through the clouded glass of the vehicle, connecting with the side of Romeo’s head and neck. The former abandoned champ collapses like a marionette puppet, rolling down the windshield onto the hood and then down to the floor.

Flare: That’s not the Banhammer! Holy me!

Boice: What the hell is going on here?? Wait a minute! That’s Carter! That’s Calvin fuckin’ Carter!!

Flare: That black asshole!?

Out of the shattered pane, Calvin X. Carter emerges, sending the Corruption fans into an absolute frenzy. He surveys the crowd, smiling proudly as he begins to stuff his hands into a pair of leather gloves, yanking the mouths of the gloves down his forearm like a doctor. From the driver’s side of the car, Jason Roy comes tumbling out, laughing hysterically, propping himself against hood of the vehicle as he wipes tears from his eyes. Carter begins to go to town on Romeo, grabbing him by the neck waistband and tossing him face first into the grille of the vehicle. As his aching body drapes across the front of the truck, Carter mounts the bumper, standing tall above Romeo, before bending down and biting at Romeo’s fresh stitches.

Boice: Dear god, he’s yanking out Romeo’s stitches with his teeth! He’s an animal.

Flare: This is what happens when you fuck with a guy who has stabbed people in the head in prison. Crow, X, and Jeff Whitt just earned one of Ammunition’s most crucial players an old school beat down.

Boice: There’s nothing old school about it, Carter is literally prying at the fresh wounds of Romeo. Now he’s winding up with that bat, and Ro doesn’t look like he’s gonna make it out of the way here!

Flare: LONGORIA!

With a nasty thump, Carter brings the bat to Romeo’s ribs, forcing him to collapse to the ground. Jaro waltzes over, still cackling over Romeo’s crumpled figure, patting Carter on the back, who merely stares down at the bloodied man, smiling proudly. Seeing Romeo’s blood on his own hands, Jaro wipes it off on Carter’s shoulder before sliding in the ring and snatching up the discarded microphone.

Jaro: You assholes love shit like this, don’t you?!

The crowd responds with a resounding affirmative roar, as Jaro struts around the ring, seemingly basking in the fans roars.

Jaro: Well I couldn’t give a FUCK what you like. This here? This is about me, bitches. Listen close or you’ll get left behind.

The crowds joviality diminishes a bit, though Jaro continues to beam. Carter has made his way over to the ring attendants, shoving people around before finding a microphone to snatch up.

Jaro: Now while you people are waiting to see a fifteen man clusterfuck, the most important event of Catalyst is actually something completely different, although yes, it still involves me. I’m talking of course about the nuptials of the beautiful, breathtaking Ms. Celeste Rousseau and myself. That being said, I’ll be damned if I have to defend the division I carved with my own fucking hands on my goddamn wedding day. Those hacks don’t even deserve to be in the same sports complex as me, let alone a ring. So as of right now, I, Jason Roy, am withdrawing myself from the War Games match at Catalyst.

Flare: There’s an announcement for ya!

Boice: What a way to shake up the game! Jaro has officially pulled out of War Games, but what could that mean, and why? Will Corruption be a man down?

Jaro: After everything I’ve put forth, I can do just about anything I damn well please, including leaving you jokes without answers, but it’s simple enough, so I won’t be a dick. I. Am. This. Division. Everything you see before you is the result of my hard work and sacrifice. I am the Catalyst, I am the War. The only fucking reason there’s divisional warfare going on is because there are two other brands jealous of what I’ve done on this show. So instead of scrapping it out like fourteen other desperate-to-be-relevant “superstars,” I’m going to devote myself 100% to my future loving wife.

Boice: My foot!

Flare: Tourette’s?

Boice: No, Jaro is just full of crap, as always.

Flare: Just say it’s Tourette’s, you’re miked up, you know, he’s gonna hear this.

Jaro: But fear not, the destruction, pain, and anguish I’ve caused to members of Team Ammunition and Distortion wasn't for naught. There is a man with a chip on his shoulder who I have personally selected to deliver more bloodshed in the match. A man with a thirst for revenge after an unprovoked attack on Ammunition.

Boice: Does this mean what I think it means?

Flare: Ammunition is fucked? Maybe more so than Distortion?

Jaro: And because I believe that nothing causes more destruction than personal motives, I’m happy to announce my replacement in the War Games match, now a proud representative of Team Corruption, I give you, Mr. Calvin…X…Carter!

Carter hits the ring like a maniac as the crowd goes nuts at the announcement. Fueled by the crowds enthusiasm, he charges around the ring, absorbing the moment, as Jaro merely stares on triumphantly.

CXC: Now who says I don’t make a fuckin’ showing? You wanna come fuck with a straight soldier like me you end up with consequences you couldn’t have dreamed up. This nigga right here, and all them dudes in the back are gonna smash on Distortion and Ammunition. We’ve got experience, power, depravity, and unity. There ain’t been a team as organized as ours in the history of professional wrestling, and we’re gonna take War Games, the Gold Card, the Title, the whole damn show if we have to. Ain’t nothin’ separatin’ us from what we came for. And to the cowards who tried to take me out at Ammunition, just remember real niggas never die, they just retaliate and multiply. Amen.

With another static filled thud, Carter drops the mike where he stands. “Drop The World” by Lil Wayne & Eminem begins to blare over the PA system as the fans continue to cheer for their division. As Carter and Jaro look over the crowd in triumph, the scene fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 am

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and before the break we heard a shocking announcement! Calvin X. Carter is replacing Jaro on Team Corruption at War Games!

Flare: At the expense of Romeo’s health, might I add!

Boice: Romeo took quite a beatdown, but the important story is that Jaro is being replaced by CXC. Do you think he’s a viable replacement?

Flare: Judging from what I’ve seen, I think he’s got all the right tools. But he’s largely unproven yet.

Boice: Going from the Gold Card Gauntlet to the War Games in a heartbeat is a huge promotion indeed, and Carter is going to have to bring it.

Flare: I don’t doubt it.

Boice: Let’s finally move on, then, to our first match of the evening!

Flare: Let me just state for the record that I think Leon Caprice is only slightly more tolerable than Skyler. Only slightly more.

Boice: Take it away, Sheila!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall and is War Games Preview match! It is a Distortion versus Corruption match worth two points in the FMW Games! Introducing first...

"It’s Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down kicks in over the PA system as Leon emerges from the Gorilla position. He makes his way to the centre of the stage before unleashing some purple and orange pyros behind him. While most of the crowd seem to be delighted by his appearance, a notable section of the crowd are noticeably not thrilled with him, and make sure to let him know it.

Sheila Blige: ...from Perth, Australia, weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, representing Distortion, he is... LEON CCAAPPRRIICCEE!!!

Flare: Ah finally! I see that my guidance here on Corruption has already lead to a significant increase in the intellect of the audience. See how they mock and jeer a dullard such as Caprice; perhaps there is hope after all!

Boice: To be honest Flare I think it’s more to do with the fact the FMW Games have heated up so much over the last few weeks, and that’s the reason why some members of this crowd are rallying behind the red division I think rather than snubbing the visiting Australian here.

Flare: Your twisted and crude logic offends my sensibilities Jack...it really does. Just accept the fact this crowd has come to realise Caprice for the sham he is!

Boice: *Sigh* Look, we need to get on with the show.

Flare: I accept your concession of defeat, Boice.

Leon finishes up his entrance, stepping off the turnbuckle and waits patience in the ring for his opponent to arrive. Leon’s music fades out and is quickly replaced by a sound unmistakable to any FMW fan.

Mother...

Tell your children not to walk my way

Tell your children not to hear my words

What they mean...

What they say...

Mother...

With his trademark walk that says “I don’t give a shit and never will” Jaro emerges from the back, flanked by the hulking Virus. Not even looking up to acknowledge the crowd Jaro is firmly focussed on something far more important, playing a Nintendo DS.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, accompanied by the Virus, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, representing Corruption, he is... JARO!!!

Boice: Can you believe this Flare? Jaro doesn’t even care enough about this match to stop playing his damn DS!

Flare: Tell me Jack, when, or should I say if, you buy a book, do you only read the cover? Or when you watch a film do you watch only the first five minutes? Jason Roy possesses a supreme intellect far beyond your comprehension, he could be up to anything at this very moment!

Boice: ...Um, Flare? The camera is zooming in right now and I see from here he’s trying to finish the last level of Super Mario bros! Come on now! Virus is actually leading Jaro by the shoulders towards the ring so he doesn’t have to think about where he walks!

As Jaro gets up close to the ring he stops walking all together, evidently trying to do a really tricky bit. Leon complains to the referee but there’s nothing he can do stop Jaro.

Boice: Hmmm...I don’t Leon is entertained much by any of this.

Flare: Like we should care about him.

Boice: Well maybe you’ll care about, because I got a feeling Air Leon is about to take off!

As Jaro continues to ignore the match Leon gets restless and suddenly runs the ropes, forcing the referee to duck down to avoid a collision. Leon seizes the opportunity uses the referee as a springboard before bouncing off the top rope and onto both Jaro and Virus.

Boice: TOPE CON HILO BY LEON TO THE OUTSIDE! AMAZING START!

Flare: How dare he! Bastard didn’t even give Jaro a chance to press pause!

Boice: Oh Stop, Jaro should never have came out with a DS in the first place, never time wasting Leon’s time...all three men now fighting to get on their feet here, and I think Virus could be the first to do so, as Leon only seemed to wing him on the way down...

Boice: Oh no, already Virus interjecting himself into this match; he’s going after Leon now-

Flare: ...And he’s completely right to do that after that unprovoked attack on Jaro!

Boice: You support unprovoked attacks all the time!

Flare: Not against men of Jaro’s status! Get with the programme Jack!

*THUD*

Boice: Oh Gawd, Leon Caprice just launched into the ring-steps like a rag doll by Virus, nasty. Hmm, and Jaro doesn’t look happy here...

Jaro, now back on his feet, quickly makes his way over to Leon, pushing the Virus out of the way before laying in with multiple punches into the side of Leon’s head as Leon lays on the steel steps.

Flare: No rage like losing your save-game rage!

Boice: Jaro directing traffic now as he gets into the ring, telling Virus to do the heavy lifting and put Caprice in the ring.

The bell sounds to signify the match hadn’t ever started properly until now.

Boice: Virus remains on the outside but Leon will still have his hands full just dealing with Jaro in that ring. Jaro drags Caprice over to the corner, placing his head against the bottom buckle...vicious stomps now to Caprice’s gut and neck region!

Flare: Jaro displaying his dominance for the world to see JB!

Boice: Well, that’s true at the moment, Jaro scrapping the side of his boot against Leon’s face and eyes...choking him now as well, placing the boot on Leon’s throat...I don’t think Jaro gives a damn where his boot lands on Caprice so long as it hurts.

Flare: That all wears a man down Jack, and brings Jaro closer to victory!

Boice: Wow...quite simply here folks Jaro just isn’t letting up, frankly he’s dropping bombs on Leon here and Caprice just desperately needs to get out of that corner!

Flare: Agreed, but it’s nothing but his fault he’s in this position. Caprice foolishly launched himself at Jaro without thought as to where it’d lead him and now he’s paying the price!

Boice: Jaro now, going for a face-wash...Oh Gawd did that ever connect, Caprice’s body almost flung out of the ring with that had it not been for the ring ropes...oh just look at Jaro, he’s just so happy with himself on that one, nodding at Virus as if to say “That’s how it’s done”.

Flare: It’s a learnin’ opportunity for the Viral One!

Boice: I think Jaro might indulge himself with another face-wash here...runs the ropes....Caprice rolls out of the way! Jaro goes flying right into those ring ropes! Oh man, those ropes aren’t forgiving like the nylon kind they have over there on Ammo Flare, those are steel cables covered with an outer layer of rubber!

Flare: Indeed, the worst kind of ring ropes are the type used here on Corruption...they provide an extra spring for wrestlers looking to get more air time on their moves Jack but fall into those ropes the wrong way and you really end up hurting yourself!

Boice: Leon now crawling away from Jaro, crawling at the ropes trying to bring himself back to his feet and get this fight back on level pegging...Virus going wild on the outside, banging wildly now on the mat trying to inspire Jaro to get up and back to work on Caprice!

Flare: That’s actually an unintentionally hilarious sight.

Boice: Leon now getting to his feet by the corner, Jaro comes charging in NO nothing but turnbuckle for Jaro who crashes into chest first!

Flare: Ohhh... ouch.

Boice: Leon now throwing some reeling punches to Jaro. Normally on Distortion you’d see a lot of crisp looking strikes from Caprice but right now I think he’s little too disorientated to land those punches like he would like to...

Flare: Man, who cares about what this loser does on Distortion?

Boice: Right. Leon now, climbing up the turnbuckle...Monkey flip from Perth’s own that sends Jaro flying!

Flare: Spot monkey.

Boice: Leon goes back to the turnbuckle...all the way up now; Diving Victory roll from Caprice! Could this be it!? No Leon can’t pin Jaro down... Jaro with the reversal pin! 1...2...No, Leon kicks out!

Flare: Drat! Well, I noticed Caprice is using too much high risk offense in this match Jack...he’s going to lose himself the match if he continues with this stuff.

Boice: Jaro now taking Leon by his hair, drawing him to his feet...Knife edge chop by Jaro!

Flare: Woah, even the cheap trash at the back must have been able to hear that one!

Boice: Jaro again looking happy with himself now, another chop! Another! Damn, even Flare now is winching at Caprice’s pain!

Flare: I am not... okay, fine! Having experienced chops such as those being delievered now, even I can sympathise just a little, say...point zero one percent sympathy.

Boice: Wow...Jaro just went for another and Caprice stepped out of the way, and gave Jaro a look that seemed to express “Is that all you got?”

Flare: Ha! Jaro just delivered the biggest chop yet to Caprice, his chest must be on fire now!

Boice: Just Leon now with one of his own! And another, and another! Jaro winching in pain now! Jaro with a chop! Leon with a chop! This crowd coming alive now! Jaro winching in pain here, I think he going to back down---No! Jaro goes low, he knee’d Leon right between the legs damnit!

Flare: Oh my, that was glorious. Did you see Caprice’s reaction face as went down? Priceless.

Boice: Jaro tosses Leon to the outside now....and here comes that extra element to the match, Virus! Obviously he’s set to have a role in this match!

Flare: Yes, even though Jaro seems to have the upper hand in this match Virus appears to have been itching for a chance to make his presence felt again. He’s been positively stalking Leon’s place in the ring now for some time!

Boice: Virus just hammering away at Caprice’s body...takes up and slams him right now on the guardrail! More punches, Virus is relentless!...Hmm, it appears once again Jaro is calling the action here as he indicates to Virus to move Leon towards the Steel post!

Flare: You know, in the short time I’ve been here at the announce table, you always seem to mark out for public showings of loyalty...Why isn’t Virus getting any love?

Boice: Huh! Loyalty? The guy is a goon! Look at him right now, tossing Leon into the ring post, his head sickly smacking off that steel! He’s a henchman, Jaro doesn’t actually respect him!

Flare: Oh please, Jaro treats Virus like the upstanding gentlemen he is!

Boice: Ladies and Gentlemen, you can’t hear Jaro right now because the mic isn’t close enough, but I’m going to quote what he’s yelling at Virus right now *ahem* “HOLD HIM UP TO THE FUCKING POST, DO IT, THE FUCKING POST, NOW ASSHOLE!”

Flare: If you were brighter you have figured out that’s just a post-modern in-joke Jaro and Virus have between each other!

Boice: You’re the most moronic intellectual I’ve ever meet, and once saw a Ethan Black promo on YouTube...back to what’s important, Virus now has forced Caprice hands into the ring for Jaro to hold while his body is still pressed up against the ring post...Oh no, Virus now is taking the back of Caprice’s head and just slamming it against the post; that is sick! Once again Jaro finds a way to turn a great match-up into a mockery of the word “competition”!

Flare: And you make a mockery of the word “commentary”! Glorious, I do believe Caprice is beginning to bleed!

Boice: No, I believe that’s your job. Anyway, Caprice has GOT to do something to get out of this terrible situation or his head is going to be caved in...MULE KICK BY CAPRICE! Virus goes down in a heap!

Flare: Oh come on that was a low-blow you plebe, bitch about that now!

Boice: What are you saying!? Caprice got him in the gut! Caprice has Jaro hands now, and pulls him face first into the bottom turnbuckle! Leon is turning the tables on this one! Caprice is reaching down into the depths of his stamina now as he rushes into the ring away from Virus...runs the ropes...Hesitation Dropkick all up in Jaro’s face! Did you see the hang time on that Flare!

Flare: Eh, he’s no Flare, but perhaps he shows glimmers of talent...small glimmers minuscule to the likes of men such as Jaro!

Boice: Caprice now looking into the crowd for support, trying to feed off their energy...he runs the ropes again aannddd CANNONBALL ROLL right into the corner! Jaro eats all of it! Leon pulls him to the centre for a cover; Could this be a pinfall??? Ref counts! 1...2...NAHKICKOUT!

Flare: Hah! Not in your lifetime, Caprice!

Boice: And all of a sudden ladies and gentlemen the pace of this pace is exploding as Leon Caprice sucks up the pain and shifts this match into top gear, away from the pace set by Jaro! Caprice now throwing some very painful looking kicks in Jaro’s side...Leon runs the ropes...CAUGHT IN A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX BY JARO! COVERING PIN! 1!...2! NO CIGAR!

Flare: Dammit!

Boice: And Flare is has to be said that Leon Caprice is showing incredible resistance here tonight! Nothing seems to be able to keep him down!

Flare: ...it’s just a matter of time before the inevitable happens, Jack.

Boice: Leon and Jaro both on their feet now, trading vicious blows like no tomorrow now! Jaro with those wild overhand punches so often seen in UV matches, Caprice desperately trying to keep his crisp and tight!

Flare: Crisp and tight? What the hell does that mean?

Boice: Jaro with the Irish whip, Leon slides under, waist lock, German attempt by Leon-blocked by Jaro who elbows Caprice in the head....runs the ropes, CLOTHESLINE? Misses, rebound off the ropes, JUMPING ENZUIGIRI BY LEON! JARO FACE DRIVEN INTO THE MAT!

Flare: Ow! I felt that one!

Boice: Jaro in pain now, scrambling towards the outside towards Virus but no, no, no! Leon’s got him, and he waving his finger at Virus saying this crap is over now!

Flare: What crap are you talking about?

Boice: Caprice is tying Jaro up in the ropes now...I think we might be Trapped in time now! Dear Lord vicious kicks now be flung into Jaro’s body and FACE GAWD WHATAKICK! One more to go! Leon runs the ropes!

Flare: Yes! Finally! Virus with the save!

Boice: Virus now has pulled Jaro out from the ropes and to the outside...Leon had to stop right in his, Wait now...Diving baseball slide to the outside connects on Virus! Leon with the pre-emptive strike on Virus, throwing Jaro back into the ring now! He’s up on the apron...IMPOSSIBLE! IMPOSSIBLE! SPRINGBOARD FULL TIME! I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

Flare: STOP MARKING OUT!!!

Boice: WHY!?!?!

Flare: BECAUSE YOU’RE MAKING ME DO IT TOO!!

Boice: COV-AH! ONE! TWO! GGAAAHHHH! JARO GETS A SHOULDER UP!

Flare: Yes!

Boice: Jaro didn’t even kick-out, didn’t even turn over, all he was able to do was throw a wild hand into the air, JUST lifting his right shoulder off the mat!

Flare: And that’s enough for the ref!

Boice: Unbelievable stubbornness from both men, neither one will give up. Look at Leon now, he’s in control now but this match is tearing at his body, he’s holding his sides now in worrying way...I just hope he didn’t injury himself pulling off that amazing Springboard Full time!

Flare: Oh he can flip, big deal! Spot monkey!

Boice: Can it Flare, I’m so impressed by his athleticism! And lemme say this for once! Caprice is actually giving us a wrestling match here tonight, unlike Jaro who just does whatever works for him!

Flare: Shut your traitorous mouth!

Boice: Leon, fighting just to say on his feet here, I think...I think he going for that Superkick part of his Trapped in time move that Virus robbed from him...he just waiting for Jaro to rise now....waiting...waiting....HERE WE GO! NO! JARO DUCKED AND COUNTERED!

Flare: MARTR SAUCE! MARTYR SAUCE! PRAISE JEHOVAH! IT’S OVER!

Boice: ONE! TWO! NO????

Flare: You’ve got to kidding me!

Boice: Look at Jaro! Look at him! He’s flipping out! He can’t believe this! Leon Caprice refuses to stay down! So much on the line here! FMW Games point up for grabs; this could be crucial for War Games! Jaro now screaming at Virus to do something, anything!

Flare: Yeah, get in there, Vi!

Boice: Virus looks around the ring wildy, running from side to side trying to find something that could advantage Jaro. Then, almost without thinking, he reaches down and throws the DS to Jaro. Jaro miraculously catches it, but looks at Virus with a “What the fuck am I suppose to do with this” expression.

Flare: I think I have an idea!

But before he has time to think Caprice is already rising to his feet. Out of options, Jaro turns to face Leon.

Boice: JARO CREAMS CAPRICE WITH THE DS! DAMNIT! Look at it shatter to pieces over Caprice’s skull!

Flare: Genius! Delicious Irony!

An exhausted Jaro simply collapses onto Leon rather than making a standard pin.

Boice: I don’t believe this... the ref counts it! One! Two! Three!

Flare: Jaro wins again!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner, earning two points for Corruption... JARO!!!

Jaro (8.05 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.55 total)
Leon Caprice (7.97 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.17 total)

Boice: No, not like this! Leon Caprice gave us a WRESTLING match and Jaro once again turns into a steaming pile of bullshit!

Flare: Bullshit? There are no DQs, Jack! That was perfectly legal!

Boice: Yes, I’m aware, but couldn’t he have tried to win fairly?

Flare: You honestly expect Jaro to do so?

Boice: Well... fine. You have a point.

Jaro doesn’t celebrate; instead he motions to Virus with his hand, and Virus reaches under the ring and pulls something out. He then slides into the ring.

Boice: What is this now? What does Virus have there?

Jaro puts a chokehold on Leon as Virus brandishes a big sack. He upends the sack to let its contents – two hammers – fall to the mat.

Boice: What the hell? Come on, Jaro, don’t do this, you already bashed him with a Nintendo!

Flare: I wonder if I can get the popcorn guy to come down here...

Jaro takes the hammers, but instead of bashing Leon, Virus takes the sack and puts it over Leon’s head, forcing Leon inside the sack.

Boice: What... what the hell? What kind of demented crime are they going to do here?

Flare: I dunno, but I’m definitely interested now!

Once Leon is completely inside the sack, Jaro hands Virus one of the hammers... and starts hammering Leon from outside the sack!

Boice: Oh my god! Somebody stop this! Leon may be from Distortion but he definitely does not deserve this!

Flare: What are you talking about? The opposition should totally be destroyed!

Boice: Leon has already taken enough injustice tonight!

Flare: Apparently not enough!

Jaro and Virus stop their assault and Jaro instructs Virus again. Virus rolls the sack containing Leon under the bottom rope and into the floor, and they drag Leon to the back.

Boice: Oh god... what do they have planned for him?

Flare: ASSRAPE.

Boice: What?

Flare: Just an idea.

Boice: I know we have an inter-divisional tournament, but what we just saw, ladies and gentlemen, is far too much. I have no idea what Jaro and Virus are going to do to Leon, but all we can do is pray that Leon makes it out alive.

Flare: I wouldn’t bet on it.

Boice: Well, I’m hoping for the best here. Folks, Corruption will be right back.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 am

The show returns to the locker room of Christian Moore and Cole Dragos, who are preparing for their respective matches tonight against Slegnadamus and Butters.

Dragos: You ready tonight?

Moore: I’m ready. I ain’t got nothing to lose.

Dragos: ...What’s that supposed to mean?

Moore: It means I’m ready, man. Don’t sweat it.

???: Well, well... if it isn’t the two losers.

Slegna and Butters have walked in the room, causing Moore and Dragos to stand up.

Moore: What the hell do you two want? Get out of here.

Butters: Whoa, easy, easy there, paint-freak. We just dropped by to wish you two... good luck.

Dragos: Yeah, right.

Slegna: Actually, it was more of a... good luck with the rest of your careers, because after we’re done with you two tonight, nobody’s gonna remember who you are.

Moore: That’s where you’re wrong.

Slegna: Oh, am I? I’m sooo scared.

Moore: Yeah, because tonight, you better watch out. I’m going to beat you, and I’m going to see you at the Gold Card Gauntlet. And if I can’t win the Gold Card, then you better believe I will do my best to stop you from winning.

Slegna (to Butters): Oh, Butters, I’m so scared! The little noob is going to beat me and destroy me! Oh, help me!

Butters: Hah! Don’t make us laugh, you punks.

Dragos: You know what, you better get out of here before we fuck the matches and beat you senseless right now!

Butters: All right, all right, have it your way, prolong the agony. We’re leaving. But I’m seeing you next, Cole. Me beating you... it’s inevitable.

Dragos: Whatever.

Slegna: Later, haters.

The two walk away, leaving Dragos and Moore quite agitated.

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Corruption. If you’ve just tuned in, before the break we saw a heinous post-match attack by Jaro and the Virus, where they put Leon Caprice in a burlap sack, beat him with hammers, and dragged him away.

Flare: Heinous? I thought it was entertaining.

Boice: Enough with you. As of now we still have no word on the status of Leon.

Flare: Oh, he’ll turn up.

Boice: Anyway, the show must go on, and as the little backstage tiff earlier alluded to, our following matchup is an exciting one, another chapter to a bitter feud that has been budding for awhile.

Flare: Indeed, starting from Ammunition 11.1.

Boice: Seems like forever ago now, but tonight we see Butters facing off the young Corruption recruit of Cole Dragos.

Flare: Butters is of course representing the Comeback Kids, a name I don’t understand as they never really had anything to comeback from.

Boice: TV Tag Titles?

Flare: Hah! Don’t make me laugh. Only the Silver Pistols brought prestige to those, and that’s not even saying much.

Sheila Blige: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Corruption vs. Ammunition FMW Games match!

The P.A system blares out “This is the New Shit” by Marilyn Manson and Butters struts down the ramp to a very dismissive crowd.

Sheila Blige: Introducing first, hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 243 pounds, and representing Ammunition... BUTTERS!!!

Flare: Do you remember early South Park when Butters was a bully? Oh how times have changed.

Boice: The Corruption crowd really not getting excited over Butters. These games are heating up with the winner being announced at our next show…. Catalyst!

Butters is waiting in the ring, casually leaning against the ring ropes when suddenly the opening notes of “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed ring through the crowd and Cole Dragos walks to the ring with purpose.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, hailing from Reading, England, weighing in at 260 pounds. Representing Corruption, this is... COOOOOOOOOOOLE DRAGOS!!!

Boice: Corruption fans love Corruption indeed.

Flare: Before we start, I would like to add a little hype here. Both men failed to win a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet, they will probably vent their frustrations out on each other. Can I get an el-oh-el?

Boice: But the other member of the Comeback Kids has made it in and Dragos partner, Moore, has his chance to get the seventh place.

Flare: Lucky seven.

The bell rings and the pair lock up with Dragos proving two strong and easily brings Butters to his knees.

Boice: Giving away nearly a foot in height and twenty pounds Butters needs to find another avenue as the power game will not work.

Butters is caught in a rear chin lock, trying to get to his feet but as he does Dragos chops him across the torso sending Butters back to the mat.

Flare: Dragos knows that he has the power advantage and starts to use it, picking up Butters before slamming him down with a one step clothesline.

Boice: Butters jumps to his feet, ducking another clothesline! Bounces off the ropes! BUT NO! Dragos lifts up his boot!

Flare: A very big boot indeed, he would have to have those shoes custom made.

Boice: Dragos picks Butters up by the neck, looking to send him back to the mat.

Butters chops away at Dragos arms who releases his grip.

Flare: A flurry of lefts and rights from the possible Light Heavyweight contender!

Boice: Once again Butters goes to the ropes! DUCKS A FOREARM! FLYING CROSS BODY ON THE COUNTER!

Both Dragos shoulders are down but before the referee can get down to count he tosses Butters off.

Boice: Butters rolls to the outside, his mind must be racing about how he can win.

Flare: Check under the apron.

As if he heard Flare, Butters checks under the ring.

Flare: Hey if its no disqualifications you may as well get a weapon.

Boice: Dragos doesn’t want to wait for Butters and he goes after him!

Dragos puts one leg over the ring ropes but Butters ducks out with a Singapore cane.

Flare: CRACK! I love the sound of cane on bone. That’s what she said.

Boice: Doesn’t really work when you say it. But Dragos has stumbled into the centre of the ring.

Butters heads to the top turnbuckle Singapore Cane in hand, he lines up the dazed Dragos.

Boice: BUTTERS LEAPS SWINGING FOR THE FENCES!

Flare: Butters is caught! AND SPINEBUSTER! Dragos seems to have just shrugged off the cane hit.

Boice: Dragos throws Butters into the corner, stomping him once for good measure before nailing a DDT.

Flare: Dragos drags the body into the middle of the ring.

Kickout!

Boice: Butters reaches for the cane… Dragos stomps on his hand! Dirty move!

Flare: Just goes to show that this is a blood feud.

Boice: Butters once again helped up by Dragos, picks him up ready for another slam!

Flare: Nice Eye Rake! Butters is freed! And he goes to work with stiff kicks, trying to knot up those hamstrings!

Boice: And a Russian Legsweep floors Dragos! Butters continues to work on those hamstrings stomping away!

Flare: Before locking in a single leg boston crab!

Boice: Not quite in the centre on the ring…

Flare: Doesn’t matter, Dragos can hold on to those ropes all he wants it won’t break the hold.

Boice: This is right, Dragos has two options break the hold himself or tap.

Flare: And he is trying to turn out of it but Butters leans back adding more pressure!

Boice: The hand is out and raised! Will Dragos tap!?

Flare: Tune in after the break to find out!

Boice: We aren’t going anywhere! Dragos has manage to twist out of the hold! He kicks Butters off!

Flare: Dragos slow to get to his feet! He is carrying a limp!

Boice: Butters goes back onto the attack, hitting a perfect floatover DDT!

Flare: Cover!

Kickout!

Boice: The young recruit seems to have plenty of heart!

Flare: The guy is a giant he probably has three hearts!

Boice: Lame. Butters comes out of the ring!

Butters quickly jumps out of the ring running to Sheila Blige and grabbing a spare steel chair.

Flare: Are you jealous of Butters, Boice?

Boice: Why would I be jealous?

Flare: So you’re over her?

Boice: I have no idea what your on about, Butters slides back into the ring.

Flare: He swings at Dragos! Dragos kicks the chair!

Boice: It has slammed into Butters face! Busting him open!

Flare: Dragos goes swinging! Hitting the nose! Working the blood out!

Boice: The crowd are loving it! Corruption looks to be getting another point in the games!

Flare: Dragos hit’s a massive Suplex Slam!

Boice: Butters is down and out!

Dragos is impressed with his performance and walks toward the crowd who have started a “Corruption” chant.

Flare: Butters is starting to stir!

Boice: Dragos has noticed! HE CHARGES!

As Dragos charges Butters manages to use his momentum to lift him into a quick Fire Thunder Driver.

Boice: He hits it! Un-Natural Selection! And the pin!

3!

Flare: A busted up Butters gets one back for the Comeback Kids!

Boice: Facepalm…

“This is the New Shit” by Marilyn Manson blares once again as the referee holds up Butters hand while his nose is still bleeding.

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, earning one point for Ammunition... BUTTERS!!!

Butters (6.61 aps + 1.6 avs = 8.21 total)
Cole Dragos (6.71 aps + 1.1 avs = 7.81 total)

Boice: Not only does Butters win it for his team, but he also wins a point for Ammunition.

Flare: It’s not a point for Corruption, but I’m not worrying. We still got this.

Boice: I do hope we do.

Butters is doing the “finger-pointing-to-his-temple” gesture as he celebrates his victory.

Flare: Look at that guy, acting like he’s the king of the world.

Boice: He said he was gonna win, and he delivered, I guess.

We fade in backstage as Alistair Wolfe bids a farewell to a young female intern he was chatting up.

Wolfe: So yeah, just getting my priorities straight, watching some MMA and stuff. But it's good to be back. Anyway, I'm gonna head off, best of luck with your internship.

Intern: Thanks.

As he goes inside his locker room, there is a quick scuffle and Wolfe is immediately tossed out.

Boice: (ringside) What the hell is going on back there!

Flare: (ringside) Fuck if I know...OH DAMN IT ALL!

As Wolfe tries to regain his bearings, Matt Ford, Leviticus and Slegnadamus emerge from the locker room, shutting the door behind them and swarm Wolfe like sharks, punching, clubbing, and stomping Wolfe into oblivion. Wolfe is pretty helpless and barely attentive as Leviticus and Slegna toss him into a equipment crate back first.

Boice: WE'VE GOTTA GET HIM SOME HELP!

Flare: If his name was Edward he'd have help by now...get the lead out of your ass red brand!

Leviticus and Slegna laugh as Ford grabs Wolfe by the hair, merely stares at him and just flattens him by throwing him through his locker room door!

Ford: Bitch.

Leviticus, Slegna and Ford quick scatter as Wolfe lies pretty much motionless, surrounded by debris.

Boice: The blue division's here, man the frontline!

Flare: Ammunition's so rude...ungrateful sluts I say!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 am

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and right before the break we all witnessed a heinous backstage assault on Corruption star Alistair Wolfe by a bunch of heathens from Ammunition!

Flare: If it hasn’t yet, people backstage better ring the alarm!

Boice: We here at Corruption can assure you that there will definitely be repercussions for this act.

Flare: Yes. Repercussions. I love repercussions.

Boice: Well, up next we got a match that-

Boice is cut off by “Mess of Me” by Switchfoot bursts over the loudspeaker and the crowd boo as Skyler Striker appears onstage and makes his way to the ring.

Flare: If it isn’t Distortion’s own Heroin McGee! What’s he think he’s doing, holding up our show?

Boice: The Corruption crowd aren’t being particularly receptive to the former Abandoned Champion and current World Title #1 Contender here tonight, because they paid to see a match!

Striker slides into the ring and is handed a microphone, although he has to wait a considerable while to use it as the Corruption fans relentlessly pour disapproval onto him. Eventually, however, they quiet down and he looks around, speaking slowly and calmly.

Striker: Twenty one years is a long time to wait. Twenty one long, long years – that’s how long I’ve had to wait for my opportunity. And now I’m one match off facing the Full Metal Champion for my chance to be the best. To be a history maker, an opportunity taker, a legend. Would you like to know who helped me get there? That long, long twenty one years? No-one. NOT. ONE. PERSON.

The crowd boo again but Striker ignores them.

Striker: My parents? Nothing. My father hated me and my ambitions, my mother sat back and let him. My high school friends and later stablemates? They abandoned me after it became apparent that I was the one who would achieve greatness. They were jealous. My trainer? He was never happy with my success, especially not once I opened my own training school. My students merely wasted my time. Leon Caprice still manages to do it to this day!

More boos at the mention of Caprice, who is still a fan favourite.

Striker: My family? Well, my daughter pretended she was dead, and my wife gave me two children and then stabbed me in the back by almost ruining any chance I had of competing. My doctor tried to convince me that I should throw it all away because he’d made a terrible mistake. My best friend cost me the Abandoned Championship and then lost us the Tag Team Championships! Do you see what I’m getting at here?

Boice: That you’re an egotistical jerk?

Striker: For twenty one years, ever since I first dreamt of laying my hands on a World Championship, I have encountered nothing but obstacles. By myself, the entire way, as my friends and family prove to be nothing but hindrances! And that’s why tonight, I’ll beat Faith despite having both of my World Title opponents watching me in the ring. So they can see that I got where I am, all by myself, with no-one to help. So they see that I don’t play games, I JUST WIN. So they can see, up close and in person, that I’m the next Full Metal World Cha-

“Symphony of Destruction” plays and the crowd both cheer and boo as the World Champion, TyranT, appears at the top of the stage, speaking as he makes his way down to the ring.

TyranT: Really? ‘Ah’m the next World Champ, so yer better look out, or else’? Or else wha’, Striker? Or else wha’? What’re ye gonna do? The same thing yer spent the last few years in this company doin’, NOTHIN’. Yer a joke, Striker. Yer get close ter the top of the pile every time and then ye throw it away. Yer had a vote last Catalyst but the fans didn’t want ye there, yer lost at Mount Vesuvius – ter ME – and yer couldn’t beat O’Rion fer the Torch. And now yer here, having been handed a shot by management because yer’ve got a fun story ter tell. Well, on behalf of all of Corruption, Striker, lemme say this to ye so yer don’t keep following this delusion of yers – ah’m the goddamn TyranT, ah’m the World Champion, and history’s proven that yer can’t ever come out on top of the TyranT! This here World Title, Striker? It’s staying with ME.

The crowd cheer, purely because of the man TyranT speaks to. Striker looks away, pissed off, but then turns on his heel and brings a fist RIGHT in front of TyranT’s face, causing the big man to flinch. Striker sneers and goes to leave, but TyranT swings his World Title belt at Striker and sends him to the mat. Striker rolls out of the ring as quick as possible, with the crowd cheering for a fight but not getting one as Striker backs up the ramp slowly but never taking his eyes off of TyranT.

Boice: We were just about to see two of the men in the upcoming World Title match at Catalyst duke it out! How the hell is TyranT going to play a fair Special Enforcer when Striker faces Faith later tonight?

Flare: Easy answer – he’s not. Throw Derrick into that mix? No chance that our main event is going to end well for anyone involved in it.

Boice: Skyler Striker and TyranT exchanging heated words tonight, both men want that World Title in their hands come 12.1!

We turn backstage to see Action Jackson hurriedly catching up to a departing Nick Bryson, who with his casual attire and heavily tinted sunglasses was opting for a quiet exit.

Passing through the locker room with a gallop in his stride Jackson finally reached the proximity to call out for Bryson to pause and deliver a minor interview.

”Action” Jackson: BRYSON!!! YO, YO, BRYSON!

With a passive hesitance Bryson slowly tilted his gaze past his right shoulder to see the approaching Jackson, with a slight moment to remove his sunglasses and comprise his suitable attitude, he turned his body to follow his gaze and stand in position for the arrival of Jackson beside him.

Bryson: What do you want?

”Action” Jackson: Hey, baby, show me some love, show me some love, nah’mean? Anyway, yo, I gots a question fo’ you, dog! Maybe you wanna spit a little on what you done did on Distortion?

Bryson: I’m sorry… you want me to talk about what I did on Distortion?

”Action” Jackson: Chyeah, dog.

With a slight sigh given in response, Bryson gathered the breath to respond in words.

Bryson: Well, fine. I did what I did on Distortion, because- HEY!

As his words gave a sudden alert to his surroundings, his gaze would fall out to the right of the camera’s sight. With a quick adjustment of the camera angle there stood with a chair grasped tightly in hand was Mark Johansson. With a cynical grin not seen before on Johnasson’s face, he would slowly moves towards Bryson, seemingly to be fueled in the thought of revenge for Bryson’s actions at Supremacy.

Boice: It’s another attack! And this time it’s the guys from Distortion!

Flare: God dammit, where are the Corruption guys when you need ‘em!

Action Jackson tries to run, he inadvertently runs into Apostasy, Trey Spruance and Axel Van Osbourne, who meet him with a clothesline, sending him to the floor. They tactically begin to spread around Bryson, positioning themselves to entrap the Corruption star to an arduous scenario.

Boice: And even Action Jackson is taken out!

Flare: Everybody’s got a bone to pick with us!

With a moment to see the situation befalling himself, Bryson could only lift his fists even higher as he sought to protect his face and neck while keeping a solid glare on Mark, looking to dodge the first chair shot. Though all it took was a nod from Mark and the three men would speedily rush at Bryson and combine a mixture of axe handles and clenched fists into the side and back of Bryson’s neck and head, looking to deal the blow that would plunge Bryson to the cold concrete below.

Boice: They’re beating Nick Bryson like a dog!

Flare: AND WHERE ARE THE REINFORCEMENTS?!

Realizing that they only have a few moments before the other Corruption stars would arrive on the scene, as the final act of their powerfully influential ambush, Apostasy delivers his signature Triple Play finisher.

Boice: Triple Play! Triple Play! Apostasy gets another one up on Bryson with the Triple Play!

Flare: I STILL SEE NO CORRUPTION GUYS ON THE SCENE!

And that was it. The job had been done and the four men quickly but purposefully left the scene of the crime. Moments later, a slew of Corruption superstars led by Ultraviolent Champion Harley Quint arrived to find only the limp body of Nick Bryson.

Boice: Too little, too late.

Flare: There is some serious slack to be picked up around here.

Boice: Sigh. Ladies and gentlemen, Corruption will be right back.

Flare: Hopefully with repercussions! REPERCUSSIONS I SAY!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 am

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, this is Corruption and before the break, we witnessed another attack on Corruption, but this time at the hands of Distortion!

Flare: And not to mention our Corruption guys came too late to help Bryson and Jackson. TOO LATE.

Boice: I personally hope to god there’s going to be some law-layin’ down later on tonight.

Flare: Whut? Now you talkin’ smart, Boice!

Boice: Well, the show must go on now. It’s time to get to our next match, and there will be blood!

Flare: Hells yeah!

Sheila Blige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it will be an Ultraviolent Rules match! Introducing first!

The quiet strands of Johnny Cash’s “Hurt” play across the arena PA system as the lights dim, leaving only a single spotlight that shines on Apathy, without his valet Allyce, slowly emerging from backstage to make his way to the ring.

Sheila Blige: From Odessa, Texas, weighing in at two hundred and eighty-seven pounds, he is... APATHY!!!

Flare: Here’s the big Texan to save the day!

Boice: What day?

Flare: The day when we possibly lose the Games.

Boice: We’ve still got this show and Catalyst to solidify a lead. Anyway, here comes Apathy and I think he’s in a mood to dish out more than just a little punishment this evening.

Flare: And that’s what I like.

Boice: In the bedroom?

Flare: ...Maybe.

Boice: I.. I was kidding!

”The Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer plays as MASS Caesar emerges, clad in full armor, to a chorus of a mixed reaction.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Rome, Italy, weighing two hundred and twenty-five pounds, he is... MASS... CAESAR!!!

Boice: Here comes MASS Caesar, and you have to wonder, Flare, given that this is an Ultraviolent Rules match, do you think Caesar would pull out his weapons?

Flare: I hope so. I want to see some blood! BLOOD!

Boice: Don’t worry, there will be blood. This matchup basically guarantees it.

Flare: This better satisfy me, Jack!

Caesar climbs into the ring. He removes his armor, putting them neatly in a pile then handing them off to the timekeeper at ringside, who is taken by surprise at the weight of what he has received. He then takes his corner, as the ref calls for the bell to be rung.

Boice: Right out the gate we have a lockup in this match and Apathy is already using his strength to his advantage as he begins to drive MASS back right into the turnbuckle.

Flare: Now Apathy is throwing some hard knees into the midsection of Caesar, and a hard Irish Whip into the corner!

Boice: The impact of the whip has bounced MASS right back out and here comes Apathy with a hard clothesline.

Apathy begins screaming into the face of the downed MASS Caesar as he stomps violently away on him. Apathy then steps over the top rope and jumps down to the floor below. He begins searching under the ring until he pulls out a huge barbed wire board. He pulls it out and props it balanced on the ring and the railing before going back under the ring.

Boice: Apathy making a rookie mistake here, he’s giving MASS Caesar way too much time to recover!

Flare: And there goes a really big trash can that looks like it is absolutely loaded with street signs and other various objects that are so shiny I can see my sexy self in them.

Boice: Back to something less self centered, Apathy is returning to the ring now where MASS is back up to his knees. Apathy is running into the ropes and he comes across with a boot scrape right in the grill of Caesar!

Flare: You can see MASS is spitting out blood as Apathy drags out a trash can lid from that massive can.

Boice: Apathy is helping Caesar get back to his feet, and now he’s attempting to swing that lid!

Flare: But MASS just ducked, and now he is firing away with those hard right hands and he is lighting Apathy up.

Boice: Apathy with a thumb to the eye, and now he is bouncing against the ropes...but MASS counters with a beautiful drop toe hold and Apathy just ate that trash can lid!

Flare: Now MASS is on the attack as he starts stomping away on the larger Apathy.

MASS Caesar backs up against the ropes before coming back and dropping the knee right onto Apathy’s neck.

Flare: What a game plan, MASS just dropped that knee onto Apathy’s neck with that trash can lid still underneath it! He certainly won’t be looking like me anytime soon.

Boice: Now MASS is trying to find a weapon to use in the trash can. It looks like he has a metal street sign, and a bag of something in his hand.

MASS Caesar pours out the burlap sack onto the mat revealing mini beds of spikes laying out in front of him. As Apathy starts to stir Caesar picks up on of the mini beds of spikes and pushes it into the forehead of Apathy. When the bed of spikes starts to hold in place MASS pulls back the steel street sign...

Boice: Oh no, this isn't going to end well....

Flare: MASS JUST SMACKED THAT MINI BED OF SPIKES! HE JUST DROVE THAT INTO HIS OPPONENT’S SKULL!

Boice: Good god that thing is wedged in there deep, and you better believe Apathy is bleeding like a 16 year old on her rag! He’s down face first on the mat, and now Caesar has all the momentum.

Flare: And to add insult to injury MASS just threw that street sign down directly on the back of the head of Apathy.

Boice: Now MASS is trying to pick up his opponent for more damage, he has him over next to the bed of spikes...he could be looking for something big here...

Flare: Apathy counters with a Chokebomb right onto those left over beds of spikes. Good god, these two have 3 inch spikes drove into their faces and backs, this is getting brutal.

Boice: Apathy is picking up that street sign, and he’s bouncing off the ropes before dropping that knee onto that sign, which happened to crash into MASS’ face.

Flare: Good to see both men are a bloody fucking mess, that really helps us out with our ratings since a majority of our roster is no talented hacks who can’t actually wrestle, nor have the looks of me to get them very far.

Boice: If you were anymore full of yourself I could say you are full of shit. Apathy is going to his corner now...and what is this, he is pulling something out from behind the turnbuckle padding. It looks like a pack of cigarettes.

Flare: I don’t think now is a good time for a smoke break. Regardless it appears that Apathy has lit the cigarette in his mouth, and now he’s walking back over to the motionless MASS.

Boice: Dear god, this man is sick...he's taking that lit cigarette and driving it right into the eye of MASS!

Flare: You know he should be in an asylum or something.

Boice: He finally takes that cigarette away but one must wonder how much damage it truly done.

Flare: Well it appears as if Caesar is blinded now, and Apathy is picking him back up.

Boice: Apathy drove MASS back into the corner, and now he is lifting him up to the very top rope in a seated position.

Flare: He's going to end this here, Caesar is about to come face to face with those spikes all over again.

Boice: As if that wasn’t enough Apathy is walking over and placing the empty trash can right behind him. Now Apathy is walking over to MASS, but MASS is fighting back!

Flare: He keeps swinging those rights and lefts, and now Apathy is charging and grabbing his waist, he could be looking for a spinebuster here.

Boice: But Caesar counters with a Tornado DDT right on top of the trash can!

Flare: Now he is going for a pin, one, two, thr-KICKOUT BY APATHY!

Boice: I think that DDT took all the life out of MASS, he’s laying down on the mat as both men try to recover from this brutal beatdown. If these two go this hard in the Gold Card Gauntlet we’re going to have that shit on Corruption for sure.

Flare: Apathy is getting up quicker than MASS, and I think Apathy may have more left in the tank than MASS does.

Boice: Apathy is to his knees and stirring, and now he has MASS up. You can tell Caesar is absolutely spent after that last bit of offense he had left.

Flare: And here comes Apathy with a hard lariat knocking Caesar back down to the mat. Now he’s picking him up again and here he comes with another lariat. This is just getting brutal to watch.

Boice: Now Apathy has MASS back up and resting against the ropes, I think he is going to go for this huge boot and possibly knock Caesar out of the ring.

Flare: Here he comes with a full head of steam!

Boice: AND MASS LOWERS THE SHOULDER AND FLIPS APATHY OVER RIGHT THROUGH THAT BARBED WIRE BOARD!

Flare: Now Caesar is ascending the turnbuckle and he has the trash can in hand, he could be looking to finish this once and for all!

Boice: CONSUL’S CALL, CONSUL’S CALL, HE JUST NAILED CONSUL’S CALL WITH THE TRASHCAN!

Flare: Here he comes with the pin, one, two, three!

The bell rings signaling the end of the match as the referee raises the hand of the bloodied MASS Caesar.

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner… MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

MASS Caesar (8.015 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.42 total)
Apathy (7.82 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.02 total)

Boice: MASS took down the previous unbeaten giant, god dammit Caesar is on a roll heading into the Gold Card Gauntlet and he has a big win here tonight over Apathy.

Flare: You aren’t kidding, he just took the fight to Apathy and beat him one on one. That leaves David GS as the only unbeaten man in FMW right now, and you better believe that this is going to effect many thoughts on the Gold Card Gauntlet Match.

As Caesar celebrates, Flavius Mercury comes running down the ramp. Caesar notices this and goes to meet him.

Boice: Here’s Flavius Mercury, Caesar’s servant! What is he up to?

Flare: To fellate him, probably.

Mercury gives something to Caesar... and we see that it is his sword!

Boice: Caesar’s got a sword!

Flare: Finally! An ancient weapon!

Boice: But Apathy’s down in the corner!

Caesar raises the sword, and then points it at Apathy, who is slumped against a bottom turnbuckle, recuperating.

Boice: I think he’s going to stab him with it! Or hack him!

Flare: Hah! Do it! I want to see more gore!

Caesar charges at Apathy, brings the sword down... and stops just inches before Apathy’s head! He pulls the sword back and laughs evilly!

Flare: PSYCHE-OUT!

Boice: That’s clever. Look at the expression on Apathy’s face!

Flare: If I didn’t know any better I’d have thought he shat himself right there.

Boice: I wouldn’t blame him if he did!

Caesar rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp with Flavius, still laughing and taunting Apathy.

Flare: What a riot.

Boice: As Apathy regains himself, Corruption will go to commercial break. We’ll be right back.

Flare: And hopefully with REPERCUSSIONS!

Boice: Word.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 am

We are backstage and “Action” Jackson is strutting around backstage with microphone in hand.

”Action” Jackson: Yo, yo, yo, peeps, I know you wond’rin’ about “Action” Jackson, and I am glad to tell ya that I am aight, nah’mean? I just took a lariat… but my homie Nick Bryson… man. Damn. DAMN YOU MUH’FUCKIN’ DISTORTION NIGGAS! Oh, Harley Quint, they’ you is.

He sees Harley Quint who is standing there, talking to a production manager.

"Action" Jackson: Yo, yo Harley, dawg…. can I ask you a few quezzies?

Harley Quint slowly turns to face Action.

Quint: Oh, god, not you again. I assume you want to ask me some questions?

”Action” Jackson: That’s what I said, dawg. First of all, I thought you had the week off to chill after that nasty beatin’ you took last time?

Quint: I do, however as the face of this brand I need to know that we are remaining competitive throughout these games. I’m better now. I’m showing Jaro that they cannot just take me out like that. That’s why I’m here.

"Action" Jackson: I hear that, I hear that. Damn nigga, you strong. How long did it take you to recover, man?

Quint: It took me a while, but I will be fine.

”Action” Jackson: What else do you got to say to those niggas?

Quint: Just one thing. You may have destroyed me, you may not like me, but damn it I will do everything I can to lead this team to victory. You can work with me or not.

”Action” Jackson: Speakin’ of niggas you don’t like, what you think of Jaro droppin’ his spot to my dog Calvin X. Carter?

Quint: I’m glad, because that’s one less person I don’t like that I have to work with. Jaro is no leader, he is just preoccupied with his debilitating madness and the wedding. Jaro will always have another agenda, he doesn’t want people to follow him he wants people to obey. I don’t need him. Team Corruption doesn’t need him.

"Action" Jackson: Damn, some strong words from Harley Quint, mayne. What about the other niggas on yo’ team? Nick Bryson?

Quint: Are you talking about the sheep of FMW? The one who was born to follow; in our illustrious history, any time Nick Bryson has tried to lead, bad things have happened. I am not prepared to let Corruption fall flat on our face.

"Action" Jackson: You really don’t like these niggas at all, do you, playa? What if y’all lose ‘cuz o’ that?

Quint: I hate them, I really do, but like I already said, I am prepared to let bygones be bygones for the sake of winning the inaugural FMW games, there is past history in every match. The Irish brothers have been bickering for two cycles now, Celt went through three cruelling Ultraviolent Title Matches against Jaro, Nick Bryson watched as his cousin was crucified by Jaro. The history is there, sure, but it will not stop me from leading – or at least trying to lead – a victory at Catalyst. If we lose, it most certainly will not be my fault, because I am doing everything I can to keep it together.

"Action" Jackson: Aight, dawg, aight… You are the leader, lets hope you can be da man at Catalyst.

Quint: Oh, you can bet on it.

Boice: Some strong words from our Ultraviolent Champion and leader of Team Corruption.

Flare: I’m sorry, I don’t think I heard him promise any repercussions or retribution.

Boice: I’m sure he won’t let the attacks slide just like that.

Flare: He better not, or else I’ll give him a piece of my mind.

Boice: Like you really will. Moving on, we’ve got a match that could easily become a street fight! For the last few shows the war between any combination of The Comeback Kids and Burning Insanity has been brutal and captivating! But the rookies have more than held their own against the Comeback Kids and tonight I don’t see them backing down!

Flare: Losing all the time doesn’t mean they are getting better! It doesn’t matter how “close” they are, they still can’t get over the hump! Especially Christian!

Boice: And Christian has a huge test tonight, as he has to face the already GCG qualified Slegnadamus! And with Butters at his side and the painful beating Dragos took, Christian is going to have to go this alone!

Flare: All the more reason for him to be able to gain a victory! He has motive, if he wins tonight, he’s into the GCG as well.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Corruption vs. Ammunition FMW Games match, worth two points for the winning team! Also, if Christian Moore wins tonight, he shall be the last entrant of the forth Gold Card Gauntlet Match at Catalyst!

As Flare finished his comment "Scars" by Papa Roach fills the arena, casting red lights down to the crowds and to the ring, setting the stage for the first competitor’s entrance.

Sheila Blige: Introducing first, hailing from Reading, England, weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds, representing Corruption…he is “The New Sensation” CHRISTIAAAAAAAAAAN MOOOOOOOORE!

As the song builds rhythm the available white lights shine onto the top of the ramp as Christian Moore makes his way out hyped and quickly observing the stage before him. Christian slowly walks down the ramp, glancing around as he does. He slides into the ring and immediately heads to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs up, still observing his surroundings and giving a few flirtatious gestures to the attractive women at ringside. Christian jumps down from the turnbuckle and removes his hoodie, readying himself for the arrival of his opponent.

Boice: Christian has a look of determination and anger in his eyes! He really wants to put a beating on Slegna tonight and he wants to be part of the PPV match!

Flare: Well the GCG match is already packed full with bodies, so really what’s one more going to do!

“Torn Between Scylla and Charybdis” by Trivium hits the arena and to a loud chorus of disapproval, Slegnadamus walks down the ramp. He remains cool and calm as he heads to the ring, ignoring the jeers of the audience on either side of him. He slides into the ring and looks to Christian with a determined stare.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Seattle, Washington, weighing two hundred and thirty pounds, representing Ammunition… he is the Demigod, SLEGNA…DAMUS!!!

Boice: And both Slegna and Butters had some pretty strong words for Moore and Dragos tonight. Moore countered that he promises to win and at the very least, stop Slegna from winning the Gold Card Gauntlet at all costs.

Flare: Tough promise to make, but even though they are Corruption guys, Slegna and Butters are admittedly the lesser evil.

Boice: Way to show brand loyalty, Flare.

Flare: What? I can call it right down the middle!

As the bell rings and Slegna faces Christian its it no response to Christian who gestures to one woman to call him, which gives time for Slegnadamus to nail an ax handle smash to the back of Christian. He Irish whips Christian to the ropes and attempts a clothesline. Christian ducks and rebounds with a running forearm to the face of Slegna, with Slegna sliding out of the ring to collect himself as Christian taunts him.

Boice: Slegna attempted to insert himself in the match early and Christian was prepared and outwitted him!

Flare: Slegna should have know better though, you first move had to be a lights out move, really Slegna was toying him! But he made the mistake of an early running combo, a mistake that Slegnadamus will not make twice!

Boice: Slegna makes his way back into the ring and moves slowly toward the center of the ring! Collar and elbow tie up by both men! And Christian gains the stronger hold and muscles Slegna into the ropes! He motions to punch, but Slegna goes under the ring ropes to make the ref back Moore off, which he does!

Flare: Smart move by Slegna!

Boice: Collar and elbow tie up again! And Christian again gets the dominant hold and pushes Slegna to the ropes! And Slegna ducks under again to make the ref back Moore away!

As Christian is being held by the ref, Slegna moves quickly and nails Christian with a running back elbow. He hurriedly picks Christian up and roughly scoop slams him down firming to the mat. Christian slowly gets up from the scoop slam, only to get nailed with a clothesline backbreaker by Slegna!

Boice: And Slegna capitalized from his tactic and has gained the upper hand so far!

Flare: Christian was just trying to out muscle Slegna! Slegna outwitted him! And now he has the momentum!

Boice: Christian is slowly getting up now. Slegna with a right fist to the face, swiftly connects, followed by an Irish whip, Christian bounces off the ropes into a shining wizard!! And he turns Christian around and locks in a half crab!

Flare: Brilliant hold, especially since he is applying it with his knee to the back of Christian!

Boice: Christian is close to the ropes, though! And he’s got it!! The ref counts to four as Slegna finally releases the hold! And Christian’s back is in pain!

Flare: Slegna lifts up Christian and Irish Whips him again! This time on the rebound he’s setting up for his Chior of the Muses…COUNTERED into a monkey flip! Slegna quickly up and attempts to clothesline Christian! Christian ducks! And a spinning heel kick to Slegna, which puts him seemingly unconscious on one knee!

Christian speedily drags Slegna to the nearest turnbuckle and mounts it with Slegna still firmly in his grasp.

Boice: Christian is planning something…I think he’s going for it, SPIKED!!! CONNECTS

1…

2…

Boice: Kickout at two by Slegnadamus!

Flare: Well that was weak, you’ll never make it as a Gold Card holder with a move like that. If that’s all he’s got, Slegna has this one in the bag!

Moore is still reeling from the near fall turns back to the turnbuckle, this time mounting it with Slegna still fidgeting in the same position on the canvas below.

Boice: Looks like Christian is taking it further, he’s back on top again, he’s got his balance, Slegna still hasn’t moved…SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! MISSES!!!! SLEGNA WAS PLAYING POSSUM!! Slegna’s up quickly and he’s dragged Moore to his feet straight away. But he’s not going to keep him up for long… CHIOR OF THE MUSES, CONNECTS!! Christian has been laid out. COVER!!

1…

2…

Boice: Kickout by Christian! Slegna tries to cover Christian again, placing his elbow across the face of Christian, but Christian kicks out quickly!

Flare: Christian keeps showing why he deserves to be in the gauntlet, he’s not going to give in just yet!

Boice: Both men rise to their feet once more, both beginning to feel the energy of the match sapping at them. Slegna grasp Moore and attempts an Irish whip on Christian, but he counters. Christian with a forearm shot to the face of Slegna and then an Irish Whip of his own!

Flare: Slegna rebounds off the ropes from the shot! And he plants Christian with a big running lariat that knocks Christian head over heels! Both men are down!

Boice: Both men are giving it there all in this contest! This is not about respect now! They are both trying to decapitate each other, trying to deal some damage before the PPV or in Slegna’s case, take out the chance of having an extra set of fists to dodge!

Slegna slowly gets up and lifts up Christian, who is limp after the vicious lariat. Slegna throws Christian into the corner and delivers a number of hard shoot-style kicks to the chest of Christian and then adds a well placed kick to the throat, which leaves Christian gagging. Slegna takes Christian out of the corner and delivers a STO backbreaker, than clamps in another half crab, this time in the center of the ring.

Boice: And this time Slegnadamus has Christian in the center of the ring with that half crab! He is wrenching it in tight!

Flare: He has him now! Wrench harder, Mr. Slegna! Break the rookie’s back!

Boice: Do you know how generic you sound?

Flare: Do you know how irrelevant you are to this situation. Have you even been in a Gold Card Gauntlet. Because less you not forget, I was the Ultimatum II Gold Card winner.

Boice: And the Smitten saw how much of a mistake that was and stripped you almost in the same night.

Flare: Well at least its something to compare to this match, unlike you, Mr. “My dick has something to say”

Slegna uncharacteristically releases the hold and picks Christian up. He clubs him in the back a number of times than throws him in the corner. He lifts him up and places him on the top turnbuckle. Carefully Slegna hooks Christian up and looks for a top rope Fisherman Suplex, but Christian fights out of it. Slegna headbutts Christian and again attempts the Suplex, but Christian fights out of it again. Christian forearms Slegna multiple times than takes him down with a leap-over hurricanrana, taking both men out.

Boice: What a move by Christian! And both men are out!

Flare: What the hell is going on? How the hell did Jesus Christ get back into this?

Boice: What the fu…

Flare: Language, Boice!

Boice: No count on the point of it being No DQ, so finally we see both men slowly getting up! And they are exchanging fists!

Flare: I hope Slegna has a strategy for this! Trading fists with Christian is not exactly advisable! Moore has built a reputation of being a striker…

Boice: And they are still exchanging fists! Slegna starts to gain the upper hand. Right hand! And another! Slegna is motioning for the end! Christian is dazed from the two solid hits and Slegna is grappling him for the finisher…THE ORACLE AT DELPHI!!

Flare: This thing is done! Book it! Bring out the champagne and cue the band! Slegna is taking this one for The Comeback Kids again!

Boice: Kick to the stomach by Slegna! Oracle at Delphi! NO! Christian with a strong European uppercut to counter! Slegna gets up and regains his composure! PERFECT STANDING DROPKICK by Christian! Slegna has now been turned head over heels!

Flare: NO! This can’t happen! Butters, help Slegna!

Boice: Looks like he listened to you, Flare! HERE COMES BUTTERS!! Butters is climbing the apron and trying to enter the ring, but the ref is holding him back! Forearm by Christian, and Butters goes down! Butters gets up…and Christian takes him out with a wild Cannonball senton that sends Butters crashing into the barricade! Butters is out of the picture! This is now a true one on one affair!

Flare: Attacking a man that was trying to ask the ref a question! What a hoodlum!

Boice: Christian slides into the ring…and gets a sliding dropkick to the face! He is setting Christian up for the Sun Chariot! But Christian is up to quick, the dropkick was only a glancing shot.

Slegna sees Christian stand up and starts to run toward him. Christian sees this and hits Slegna with another standing dropkick that stops his momentum. He motions to the crowd that he is going to finish Slegna with his ‘Spiked’ and lifts him to the top turnbuckle. BUT SLEGNA COUNTERS and goes for a Superplex from the top rope, but Christian blocks it!! But they can’t keep their balance.

Boice: Both men losing their footing!! Slegna down first and… CHRISTIAN LANDS ON TOP WITH A LUCKY LEGDROP!! Christian’s leg just fell perfectly over Slegna’s throat and its got Slegna down and out!! This could be it!!

Flare: NO! This isn’t possible!

1!

2!

3!

Boice: This one is over! What an upset!

Sheila Blige: The winner of the match, earning two points for Corruption and a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet… CHRISTIAN MOORE!!!

Christian Moore (7.05 aps + 1.7 avs = 8.75 total)
Slegnadamus (7.1 aps + 1 avs = 8.1 total)

Boice: What an upset by Christian! He gutted out this victory by surviving the numbers…what the hell is Butters doing!

As Christian is getting up, Butters enters the ring and spears Christian and starts to punch him in the face! Christian fights back and mounts Butters and starts returning punches to Butters. Slegna starts to get up and stumbles toward Christian, who starts to rain punches to the face of Slegna. As Slegna is draped over the ropes and Christian is ready to deliver more punishment to Slegna, Butters turns Christian around and nails him with the Arrowhead Shot, sending Christian sprawling to the floor. Butters and the wobbly Slegnadamus start to stomp on Christian!

Boice: This is totally unnecessary!

Flare: This is a receipt! This is the receipt for those two bastards sticking their noses where they are not wanted!

Boice: And Butters is bringing a chair to the ring!

Flare: The Message will soon be sent!

Boice: They are placing the neck of Christian in between the chair. Slegnadamus is slowly going up top! Someone needs to stop this!

Flare: Why? This is going to be a fun lesson in how to get rid of annoying pests!

As Slegnadamus still struggles to get up to the top rope, Cole Dragos comes out of the curtain, limping to the ring with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat in his hand.

Boice: Here is Dragos to save the day!

Flare: Some savior! He can barely stand on his own two feet! Slegna and Butters see him and allow him to enter the ring! They know an easy target when they see one!

Boice: Dragos is attempting to fight them off! He swings the bat wildly to keep both men at bay!

Flare: The Comeback Kids are thinking tactics now, COME ON, BOYS!!!

As Butters and Slegna stalk Dragos, Christian grabs the bat and nails Butters in the center of the back, laying him down instantly.

Boice: Christian is back up and has that weapon in his hand! Butters quickly rolls out of the ring! Shot to the chest of Slegna! And a shot to the back! Christian is in a fury! He swings for the head of Slegnadamus, but Slegna is saved by Butters, who drags him out of the ring! Both men head up the ramp as Christian and Cole stand on the turnbuckles facing the entrance way! Christian raises his weapon and taunts The Comeback Kids!

Flare: An action he will dearly regret in the future no doubt!

Boice: So Christian Moore is now the newest participant in the Gold Card Gauntlet. Will Dragos or Butters get involved, will these two teams continue this rivalry?

Flare: Oh, don’t make me groan!

Boice: Corruption will be right back, so stay tuned for the m-m-maaaain event!

Flare: Never do that again.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:45 am

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Kickback-1

Corruption 11.2 wrote:
The Kickback takes us to just after the Champion of Champions match at Corruption 11.2.

Boice: Leave it to our former employer to ruin a feel-good moment of the year.

Jaro: Y hlo thar cocknuggets! So good to see you too. Jesus..you pricks look a mess. Harles, m'boy! Why so serious? Cat got your tongue? Stuck on stupid? Don't look so glum, chum. No one likes a clown who doesn't smile. Although..after that slaughter, I wouldn't be laughing either. Then again… You of all people should know. You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter".

Quint tries to make his way over to Jaro, fuming at his arrogance only to stumble and clutch his extremities as he's winded. He is helped to his feet by Frost and Michaels who only glower at Jaro who cackles maniacally, mocking Quint's former calling card.

Jaro: I've actually wired the ring with explosives and in exactly ten seconds, you're all going to be blown to kingdom come. Just for the fuck of it. Shits 'n giggles and all.

Eight…

Boice: Is he kidding... please tell me he’s kidding?

Flare: Jaro really has lost all his marbles… this stopped being funny about three seconds ago.

Jaro: Five…

The crowd seems to hold their breath as the triumvirate of champions tense up stoically, awaiting their fate. Jaro mockingly ticks down on his fingers.

Boice: SOMEONE GET THE HELL OUT HERE! THIS MAN'S INSANE!

FLARE: I'M TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!! BOICE! HOLD ME!

Jaro: Three...

TWO...

ONE..

BOOM!!!

HaHahAhahaHahahAHAHahahAHahAhAHAhAHahAhAhAHa

Jaro: Jeeze. Tough crowd. I was just yanking your chains, fags. No need to get your panties in a twist. Apparently, you weren't paying attention. I'm after Frost and Michaels. Not you, Quint. I want you to watch as your friends suffer. And it just so happens I brought a few friends of my own. Y'know. The guys that Corruption can actually be proud to have representing them at Catalyst. Bachelor's One and Two...COOOOOOOOME ON DOOOOOOOOOOWN!

After a moment’s anticipation, Nick Bryson and PX emerge from the stage curtain. Nick Bryson is wielding the infamous Banhammer in one hand and a baseball bat in the other whereas PX is carrying a folding chair. The crowd shows their displeasure at what is sure to be a beat down.

Boice: PX, Jaro..and Nick Bryson?! In collusion with one another?!! What the hell is the world coming to?

After an intense showdown and urging from the fans, PX, Jaro, and Bryson rush the ring with weapons in hand, bypassing the weakened Quint to immediately assault Frost and Michaels. Frost and Michaels fight back with wild fists and kicks, causing the invaders to drop their chosen instruments. The assault soon devolves into a brawl.

Flare: Wait..what? The clown doesn't get an ass beating too?

Boice: Get your head out of your ass for five seconds, Flare! This isn't about Quint. This is about giving Team Corruption the advantage at Catalyst in the War Games Match!

Boice: Quint’s got a weapon! The great equalizer! Quint with the steel folding chair! WHAM! Right into Bryson’s exposed back! And another! Ooo… right to the side of the face of PX with a sickening crack of skull meeting steel, sending PX toppling outside the ring! The crowd is loving this!

Flare: You damn idiot! They were helping you win your match! Are you retarded or just stupid?

Boice: It seems that the Good Doctor values friendship over winning matches. Something that you could’ve taken to heart since you’d betray your own reflection if it meant you could gain a victory.

Flare: He’s handsome. But I’m ravishing. There’s some merit in that.

Boice: Uh-oh. I think Jaro realizes that he’s been flying solo for the past thirty seconds.

Flare: Run your scrawny ass, Jay! He’s going to kill you!

With the intent of murder in his eyes, Harley breathes heavily with the crowd noise swelling to a dull roar. Slowly coming to the realization that both Bryson and PX are down, Jaro rises to his feet timidly, turning to face Quint who gives Jaro a condescending nod, looking to bring the chair down atop Jaro’s cranium. With quick thinking, Jaro delivers a thumb to the eye, blinding Harley momentarily as he stumbles about and drops the chair.

Boice: Jaro was too quick for Quint.

Flare: Great strategy, Einstein. Now stop gloating and run before..

Boice: Too late! Frost is up and ready for round two, throwing a left hook square into Jaro’s jaw! And now they are just trading blows! But now Bryson’s to his feet and deflecting Quint, with neither man sacrificing an inch of space as the heymakers just keep coming!

Flare: This is absolute pandemonium. I love gratuitous violence almost as I love me some me.

Boice: Drew Michaels! Drew Michaels throws himself over the top rope in an amazing display of disoriented agility with a picturesque Tope, crashing into the recovering PX who was about to join his comrades! And now the odds are even but..whoa! Watch it, Drew!

Drew throws PX into the announce table, causing both Flare and Boice to hop out of their seats. Drew, in a fury, throws massive punches to PX who clutches his head, protecting his face from the Chosen One’s wrath, throwing an occasional kick towards his assailants rib cage. With none of the combatants yielding, flesh begins to part and blood begins to fly. Especially between Bryson and Quint. This sends the crowd into an uproar who begin to fight themselves, only adding to the powder keg as a lady and her child are shown behind the announce desk cowering in fear of the drunken delinquents. Sporadic tiffs break out in the sea of humanity that begins to riot.

Boice: Well, don’t look now but it appears our esteemed Commissioner agrees with us as he’s sent his personal security out in full riot gear! But never fear, those at home. As former professional wrestlers, we are trained in ways of combat and will remain at our posts to give you the uncut details as they unfold!

Flare: Speak for yourself. I’m outtie. Ciao!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Static

"Global controls will have to be imposed
And a world governing body will be created to enforce them
Crises precipitate change."

The arena suddenly goes dark, increasing the mayhem exponentially. Shouts and cries are the only thing that can be heard in the ghostly darkness. As fear and rage overcomes the swelling crowds, a dull sort of hum breaks through the background noise befor ”Virus” by Deltron 3030 plays through the loudspeakers, the lights quickly flashing back on. The Security Forces, on edge, turn their attention to the top of the stage to find absolutely nothing as the fans finally overcome the safety barrier, swarming the security with beer bottles whereas the combatants near and around the ring seem unaware of anything going on at all, too embroiled in their own personal struggles.

Boice: Folks. I’m at a loss for what’s going on but it seems as thou-OMPH!

CRACK!

"Virus" grabs Quint by a tuft of his hair and lifting him to his feet, angling his body to thrust Quint shoulder first into one of the support struts for the MetalTron. The struts bow and bend, groaning under the intense weight of the mammoth structure, causing a chain reaction of the other struts to begin to bow under pressure. Jaro, with horror in his eyes, looks to the others.

Jaro: RUN! GET OUT OF THE WAY! IT'S COMING DOWN!

The struts finally snap and the MetalTron gives an ominous sway, hinging on the loose cable connections that begin to fray and break before the Tron plummets to the ground below. The Security Forces, rioters, and police all scatter as screams erupt throughout the horrified are-

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Please_stand_by

We return to Corruption with Boice and Flare in the middle of an empty ring.

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen you just saw through the Corruption Kickback what happened at 11.2. Jaro’s actions have caused a riot and some substantial property damage to our set.

Flare: I’m glad I got out of there as soon as I can.

Boice: Yes, Flare, we all value your bravery. In any case, myself and Flare are here tonight to present to you… Catalyst!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_logo

Boice: To begin, we have quite the interesting match-up from Ammunition, with the newest Broken Saints member Leviticus taking on Lady, X's and St. Michael Dreamkiller’s associate, for the newly-reinstated Light Heavyweight Championship!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_04

Flare: Two things: Leviticus won’t be a Broken Saint for long, and why did we bring this belt back?

Boice: It’s to give those in the lighter weight division something to fight for, Flare!

Flare: Whatever.

Boice: Moving on…

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_02

Boice: Our first multi-man match of the evening, it will be for the again-vacated Gold Card! The competitors will be David GS, MASS Caesar, Apathy, Slegnadamus, Kaoru Hanayama, and due to developments this evening, Christian Moore will be replacing Calvin X. Carter!

Flare: This should be a hard-hitting GCG. Look at that lineup! Kaoru, Apathy, Caesar!

Boice: Don’t count out the rest, though!

Flare: Sure. Let’s not forget this important event, as well:

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Wedding

Boice: Ah… yes. Jaro’s farce of a wedding.

Flare: You take that back, Boice! You take that back!

Boice: It’s an interesting development indeed.

Flare: Is that all you have to say?

Boice: For now, yes.

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_01

Boice: And we’ve got an inter-divisional FMW Championship match, where TyranT puts his belt on the line against John “Doc” Derrick, the lover of his daughter Faith, and Skyler Striker, his daughter’s former ally!

Flare: I predict… TyranT wins and the belt stays with a Corruption superstar.

Boice: History suggests it’s so, given TyranT’s impressive record in defenses so far, but who knows what might happen!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Catalyst_03

Boice: And the maaaain event! The match everyone is anticipating!

Flare: War Games!

Boice: That’s right, Flare, this is the culmination of the entire FMW Games tournament, the battlefield where we finally know who the best division is once and for all! Bodies will be broken, bones will be shattered, and spirits will be destroyed in that monstrous, hellacious structure!

Flare: I can’t wait!

Boice: And Flare… it’s time to finally announce… the prize of the division that wins the FMW Games.

Flare: Oh yes. It’s time to drop the bomb on ‘em!

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen… the grand prize of the Games is that the members of the winning division who have contributed at least one point to their division’s final score…

Flare: Yes… yes… tell me, tell me!

Boice: …will earn a title shot over the next cycle of FMW shows for ANY championship they choose!

The crowd cheers for the huge announcement!

Flare: So much awesome!

Boice: That should be more than enough incentive for everyone to give it their all at Catalyst, and especially at War Games!

Flare: Let’s go Team Corruption!

Boice: Let’s go Team Corruption, indeed! All right, ladies and gentlemen, we’ll take a quick break now and we’ll be right back with the Main Event!

Last edited by Rottata on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:24 am

The show returns as Skyler is making his entrance to ”Mess of Me” by Switchfoot.” He is getting loud boos from the audience.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Corruption vs. Distortion FMW Games match! Introducing first, from Perth, Australia, weighing two hundred and ten pounds, representing Distortion, he is… SKYLER… STRIKER!!!

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and what a night, but we’re finally here at the main event.

Flare: Let me make it clear that it seems that just about no one likes Skyler. I’m a heel and I don’t like him either!

Boice: And he’s got no one to blame but himself. He’s now devolved into a shell of his former self, and nobody wants to get behind that. He’s apathetic, abusive, abrasive… he’s got no support behind him at all.

Flare: So why is this loser have a title shot?

Boice: Well, he has been an impressive and dominant Abandoned Champion during his reign, and I suppose the title was an effective stepping-stone into the big time.

Flare: I hope he’s prepared to watch his hopes and dreams be crushed.

”Omen” by Prodigy takes over as Faith comes out to cheers, especially from the women in the house tonight.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing one hundred and thirty-nine pounds, representing Corruption, she is… FAITH!!!

Boice: Here’s Corruption’s own Faith!

Flare: She’s been through so much injustice, and normally I wouldn’t cheer for a woman, but given her opponent now, I’m totally behind her! Literally, and figuratively!

Boice: You better hope she doesn’t hear you, if you want your penis to be intact for the rest of your life.

Flare: Please. She can’t handle me.

Boice: If you dare her, you’d be making a big mistake.

The words “I’m your huckleberry” is spoken, and then ”Gimme Shelter” by the Rolling Stones begins as Doc comes out, beer in hand, to a warm reaction.

Sheila Blige: Introducing the special ring enforcer for this match… JOHN “DOC” DERRICK!!!

Flare: While I’m pulling for Faith, it’s more of Doc will be her personal enforcer, right?

Boice: I would suppose so, but we’ll see.

Flare: Well, if it means Skyler’s chances are hurt, I’m all for it.

”Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth takes over as Tyrant, in a referee shirt, with nightstick in hand and championship belt over the shoulder, emerges from the curtains to a loud chorus of boos, which he just soaks up with a wicked smile.

Sheila Blige: And lastly, introducing the special guest referee for this match, he is the FMW World Heavyweight Champion… TYRANT!!!

Boice: Well, if you were worried about impartiality, having this guy is going to even things out.

Flare: I’d have to agree. You just can’t predict who TyranT will screw over next.

Boice: Exactly. He has no problems screwing over his own daughter, for god’s sake. His entire championship reign was built around him cheating his daughter out of her rightful title shot.

Flare: He’s a devious, Southern bastard.

Tyrant gets into the ring, and hands his title belt to the timekeeper, but keeps the nightstick. He takes a quick glance at the two competitors, Skyler and his daughter, then suddenly calls for the bell.

Boice: And this match is underway! Skyler circling Faith but Faith wasting no time in going straight for Skyler with stiff kicks to the leg!

Flare: Yeah! Kick him! Kick him in the balls, too! Your daddy won’t mind!

Boice: But Skyler manages to grab onto one of Faith’s legs and trips her with a dragon whip! Faith on her feet quick and Skyler with a clothesline but Faith ducks and hits a dropkick on Skyler!

Flare: Take that, Aussie!

Boice: Skyler shaken but not surprised at Faith’s tenacity as he recovers in the corner!

Flare: Watch your back, Skyles, because Faith is coming for you with a stinger splash! …In fact, I’d like her to do that to me… then I won’t let go of her… then we’d be-

Boice: Actually, Faith missed that splash as Skyler moved out of the way, and Faith walks into a DDT! Skyler goes for a cover! TyranT counts! One- no!

Flare: Too early, fool!

Boice: Faith recovers quickly and brings her momentum back by kicking the vegemite out of Skyler. Skyler tries to take her down again with a clothesline but Faith ducks it again and brings Skyler down with a reverse DDT!

Flare: That’s what I’m talkin’ about!

Boice: Faith goes for the cover herself and-

Flare: I’d let her cover me.

Boice: Keep it in your pants, will you? Skyler kicked out at one and once again it’s too early to pick up any falls!

Flare: Faith wanted that to end already.

Boice: Faith just keeping it going as now she and Skyler trading kicks with one another! Skyler grabs Faith’s leg, pulls her in and knocks her down with a lariat!

Flare: You hear that crowd? They don’t like it when Skyler gains momentum.

Boice: Faith is reeling and Skyler is giving her time to recover… no! Skyler with a running knee lift to Faith and Faith flies through the ropes and into the outside!

An audible “ohhh” can be heard as Faith takes the bump on the outside. Doc, the ring enforcer, goes over to check up on her.

Boice: Derrick checking up on Faith now.

Flare: Aww… isn’t that sweet.

Meanwhile, Skyler is backing up to the far rope, backing up against it. He uses the momentum to propel himself forward, looking to dive into the outside and onto Faith and Doc, and – WHACK!

Boice: TYRANT JUST DECKED SKYLER WITH THE NIGHTSTICK!

Flare: Oh man, I think the Braves could use TyranT on their team!

Boice: Well, I think we know who TyranT is screwing over tonight!

Flare: And now look at that, he’s shouting at Doc and Faith, telling them to get her back in the ring!

Boice: Faith is recovering, and slides back into the ring! I don’t think Faith knows what her father just did!

Flare: It doesn’t matter, there’s Skyler down and dead on the mat!

Boice: Faith deliriously covers Skyler! She doesn’t know what happened! TyranT counts! One, two, three! Faith wins!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner, earning one point for Corruption… FAITH!

Faith (8.19 aps + 2.1 avs = 10.29 total)
Skyler Striker (0 aps + .5 avs = 0.5 total)

The crowd has a mixed reaction… but then TyranT goes to attack Skyler, which earns him boos.

Boice: And now TyranT is continuing his assault on one of the #1 contenders!

Flare: All right! Awesome!

Doc quickly comes in to interfere in TyranT’s beatdown.

Boice: Here’s Doc to take TyranT off of Skyler, and now they’re brawling too!

Flare: This is quite the mayhem!

Boice: And now Faith is trying to break up the fight, trying to get in there, come on, Faith, don’t do this, you’ll only get hurt!

Flare: Yeah, come here with me!

Boice: Faith gets in the middle of them but Tyrant pushes her into Doc! Doc catches her, but TyranT! TyranT is coming at them with the nightstick!

Doc pushes Faith aside at the very last minute and- WHACK!

Boice: Oh no! Doc eats the nightstick shot square on the face! TyranT has destroyed everyone again!

Flare: That had to hurt! And is gonna hurt tomorrow morning!

Boice: And now TyranT is dragging Doc to the corner! What is he gonna do now?

Flare: Look… he’s got handcuffs!

Boice: TyranT is handcuffing Doc to the ring post!

Flare: Kinky?

Boice: And he’s going to Faith… and he’s dragging him to the corner too! She’s kicking and screaming but TyranT’s grip is just too strong!

Flare: Uh-oh! Faith!

Boice: And TyranT’s got a second pair of handcuffs… and he handcuffs Faith to the post as well!

Flare: Together forever?

Boice: Now TyranT is turning his attention back to Skyler, who is still laying on the mat, unconscious! And he’s now attacking him again!

Flare: Well, that’s something I can get behind! Destroy him, Ty!

Boice: TyranT now picking him up… and there’s the TyranT Slam! He’s just absolutely destroying Skyler!

Flare: There’s no way he’s winning now!

Boice: The crowd just booing the hell out of TyranT, and the champion is just taking it all in, like it was the air he needed to breathe!

Flare: He’s just doing what he has to do, Jack, and that is to ensure that he has the advantage come Catalyst!

Boice: Well, he- wait, he’s going to Skyler again… he’s picking him up, and, oh no, not another- another TyranT Slam! Skyler’s bones may be shattered here!

Flare: Damn! I correct my previous statement – absolutely no way Skyler is winning now!

Boice: TyranT poses again, raising his arm, and a wicked smile on his face… look at that devious bastard.

Flare: That’s why he’s the champ, Jack. He knows how to deal with his opponents.

TyranT rolls out of the ring and goes to the timekeeper to get his belt. He then makes a motion to get back inside… but he hesitates, and goes to the timekeeper to get John Derrick’s beer bottle, which he left there.

Boice: Oh no. That’s Doc’s beer bottle. What does TyranT have planned for it now?

Flare: BLOOD!

Boice: TyranT gets back in the ring, and goes back to Skyler… come on, I don’t like him either, but he’s already taken enough punishment!

Flare: Well, who gives a- wait.

Boice: No. He just turned his attention to Doc.

Flare: Uh-oh.

Boice: TyranT is walking menacingly to Doc, who is still unconscious from the nightstick shot. Don’t do this, TyranT!

TyranT grabs Doc by the hair, pulling his head up… and bashes the beer bottle over his head!

Boice: TYRANT BASHES DOC WITH THE BEER BOTTLE!

Flare: DOC IS BLEEDING, YES! TYRANT IS SHOWING FAITH WHO HER REAL DADDY IS!

Boice: FAITH CAN ONLY WATCH AS HER FATHER IS DESTROYING ONE OF HER LAST ALLIES! THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE!

Flare: Poor Doc, but that’s what you get for being TyranT’s opponent!

TyranT, proud of what he has done, stands tall and raises the World Heavyweight Championship high in the air, while the crowd is blowing the roof off the Kemper Arena with very loud boos.

Boice: Look at that man. What a noble champion. What a great champion indeed.

Flare: Like I said, Boice… that’s why he’s the champ.

Boice: We’ve got nothing left to show here, ladies and gentlemen. This has been Corruption 11.3. We’ll see you all at Cat-

Before Boice can finish his statement, however, ”Monster Monster” by the Almost plays, and the Distortion roster - led by newly-crowned team captain and Abandoned Champion Seth Omega, with Apostasy, Matt Dunn, Dunnwood, Cactus Sam, Mark Johansson, Trey Spruance, Axel van Osbourne, David GS, Norman Riddle, and Alexander Crysto, but without Leon Caprice and Hannibal Frost - come out through the crowd and rush into the ring, and begin brawling with TyranT!

Flare: OH GOD NO, NOT AGAIN!

Boice: HERE COME THE DISTORTION GUYS TO RAISE HELL!

It doesn’t take long for the Corruption crew to come out. Led by team captain and Ultraviolent Champion Harley Quint, the team of Jaro, the Virus, Calvin X. Carter, Apathy, MASS Caesar, Christian Moore, Cole Dragos, and Alistair Wolfe come out to defend their territory!

Flare: FINALLY! REPERCUSSIONS!

Boice: TEAM CORRUPTION IS FINALLY OUT HERE!

Flare: Hold up, I think we’re missing a few people! Where’s Celt! Where’s PX!

Boice: I don’t think Corruption was expecting this to happen at the end! I think they thought the coast was clear for tonight!

The two teams straight-up brawl with one another, in the ring, on the outside, on the ramp. Harley and Seth are duking it out, while TyranT is swinging his nightsick wildly, not caring about who he takes out with it. MASS Caesar is dueling with David GS, one of his opponents in the Gold Card Gauntlet. Christian Moore and Cole Dragos are fighting Trey Spruance and Axel van Osbourne at ringside. Matt Dunn, Cactus Sam, Dunnwood, Apostasy, and Mark Johansson are brawling with Jaro, Virus, CXC and Apathy. Norman Riddle, Alexander Crysto are double-teaming Alistair Wolfe.

Boice: It’s an even match-up so far! So far so good!

Flare: I think we’re taking it to them Distortion losers! Go go Team Corruption yeah!

The fight continues, but it doesn’t reach epic riot levels like it did at 11.2. It seems that no one is gaining a clear advantage at all.

Flare: I can watch this all night, you know?

Boice: We have to end sometime, Flare, but I would love to see Corruption dispatch these guys!

Flare: I second the motion!

All of a sudden, even more guys jump the security barrier from all over the crowd, and a closer inspection reveals that it is the entire roster of Ammunition! Led by team captain and C-4 Champion Drew Michaels, with FMW Tag Team Champions Chris Austin and Alex O’Rion, Romeo, Gabriel Crow, Kaoru, Slegnadamus and Butters, Matt Ford, Leviticus, Bryce Thorne, Jeff Whitt, X, and Lady, the Ammunition roster enters and begins to take people out!

Boice: OH NO! AMMUNITION HAS JUST JOINED THE PARTY! THIS HAS GOTTA BE REVENGE FOR WHAT CORRUPTION DID TO THEM AT AMMUNITION 11.3!

Flare: NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

Drew Michaels gets in the fight between Seth Omega and Harley Quint, delivering a Salvation knee kick to Seth Omega and a Wicked DDT to Harley! The Wayward Sons attack the Cancer, with Alex O’Rion delivering an NS Pride to Matt Dunn and RCA hitting the Class Dismissed cutter on Cactus Sam!

Boice: Champion is going after champion! Ammunition is really incensed here!

Flare: That’s not fair, they got in the fight last!

Romeo hits the Strongarm Takeover on Calvin X. Carter on the ramp! Gabriel Crow nails the One Way Trip Straight to Hell chokeslam on Apostasy! X takes on Virus, and hits the X’ed Out on the masked man! Matt Ford with the Fordplex on Dunnwood! Everyone from Ammunition is just hitting their finishers on everyone else! Jaro tries to run away from the brawl, but Drew Michaels sets his sights on him and goes after him!

Boice: Uh-oh! Drew is locked on to Jaro! He’s not going to get away from him that easy!

Flare: Run, Jaro, run!

Boice: No! Kaoru’s got him with a Goliath Lariat from out of nowhere! Kaoru’s got Jaro and is holding him for Drew! No one’s left to save Jaro, as the Ammunition guys just overwhelmed the Corruption and Distortion contingents!

Flare: No!

Boice: Kaoru holds him, and Drew measures him… BUSAIKU KNEE TO JARO!

Flare: NO!

The crowd pops for this act of Jaro abuse! Drew is looking satisfied with himself and Ammunition.

Flare: Look at Drew. That nasty heathen. And listen to these people cheer for this madman.

Boice: Drew – and the rest of Ammunition, for that matter, has definitely won this battle tonight!

With most of the Ammunition guys standing tall around the ring and ringside, Drew makes his way back to the ring, accompanied by Kaoru and the other Ammunition guys who were fighting at ringside. Drew gets in the ring, climbs a turnbuckle, and poses. The Ammunition pose as well, victorious.

Flare: These guys make me sick.

Boice: But you can’t deny, Flare, that they’ve got style.

Flare: Are you a Corruption man or what?

Boice: I am… but I know how to call it right down the middle. Will this be a preview of what will happen at War Games? Will Ammunition walk out the winner, and will we see Ammunition take the big championships after that?

Flare: I seriously hope not.

Boice: Only one way to find out, ladies and gentlemen, and that is to tune in to Catalyst, where all of this warfare will come to a head! My name is Jack Boice, and for my partner Flare, this has been Corruption 11.3! We will see you all at Catalyst! Good night!

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

has been a presentation of

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Rottata on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:26 am

OOC: And we.

Are.

Up, niggaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Thank you to staff once again. You guys got it done, fo sho. On to Catalyst!
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 am

OOC: A 7.1 for a promo I wrote in two hours at like 3 in the morning? Can't complain with that.

But yeah, sorry to the rest of my GCG brethren, and congrats to Kirsty. Now onto Catalyst, I promise to start my promo earlier this time.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 am

OOC: YAY! I finally beat Slegna! LMAO. Great show, really enjoyed it. Onwards and upwards to the PPV.
Back to top Go down
ppdragos

ppdragos

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cole Dragos
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 am

Yes I know i screwed my self over with those colours in my promo but never mind still a good score for my promo and I will win the voters over in time but just a heads up I won't able to post for the next show as I'm just starting a new job which is wiping me out energy wise so by the time I get home I've got no energy at all to write promo's while I get used to it. Thanx guys
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 am

OOC: Wow, didn't even realise we were up already...stupid Distortion thread...Good show, the finish was pretty fitting. In the long run I think I like that Celt didn't get involved in this or any of the brawls that have gone down, as it wouldn't have suited the character to give in to the chaos like that. Might give me a unique angle to run it.

Also, with 3 points secured for the Red team I think there's a chance I'm Corruption's MVP! Anyone else 3 or more points?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 am

OOC: Great show!! I think this one had the best flow of the three and the run ins and beat downs were great! The addition of CXC to the mix was a great idea and he will best represent Team Red if Jaro is truly gone. Congrats Calvin..... I love the reveal of the prize at War Games!!! C'mon Team Distortion!!!

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 pm

OOC: This is coming from a guy with a strong bias, but Team Ammunition should have really fucked somebody up during that brawl, especially given what had happened on the other two shows. Maybe 'hardcore' isn't AMM's style (and I see now that steps will have to be taken to avoid that pigeon-holing) but this is War Games, an exception could have been made.

I liked everything else, Flare's commentary had me legit LOL'ing at several times while I read. Action Jackson, along with Hyde on Distortion, gives character to the backstage people, which is a good touch. Maybe I should give Cherrywood more than just "very attractive broad with a hint of ditz".

Anyway, Catalys can come the fuck on. I'm ready to get into the 12 cycle.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 pm

OOC:

Great show Red Brand.

I love the way you guys highlighted the interbrand competition all through the show.

Now while Leviticus isn't really the type to attack someone from behind it was understandable because of brand pride so I could half way see it. Oh yes and whoever wrote that segment thank you very much, I was really hoping to have Leviticus involved in this show in some way seeing as how it was in his home town. So again, thank you.

The way the whole Jaro think was written out was pretty smart thinking so kudos there.

CXC on team Corruption! That is awesome. The guy has the talent and the chance to step up was all he needed. Now he has it, I can't wait to see what he does.

Now as for Moore winning a spot in the Gauntlet.... I like it, I really do. It's nice to see one of us underdogs get to step up. I am a fan of the writer and the character so I support that call one hundred percent. Plus the I'm a sucker for face paint. Wink Anyways HUZZUH FOR THE UNDERCARD!

As for everyone else great job and I really enjoyed being a part of FMW so far and thank you all for allowing me to be a part of the awesomeness you are.

So in closing let me say one last thing.....

TEAM AMMUNITION RULES YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and God bless.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

OOC - Best timing ever. 11-3 finishes just as I finish moving back to Atlanta, meaning I can go full bore at Catalyst.

Had to drop a lariat on the CEO real quick first.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm

ToastErr wrote:
OOC - Best timing ever. 11-3 finishes just as I finish moving back to Atlanta, meaning I can go full bore at Catalyst.

Lol goddammit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC: Kaoru's gonna kill you.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

OOC: I'm well aware of that, but thank you for clarifying the nature of my impending squash.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC - I mean...other people could win.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

OOC: Yeah, like De. Or Caesar.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 pm

David GS wrote:
ToastErr wrote:

Lol goddammit.

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 11.3 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1