Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+16
Sharpedo King
PX
The Dude
MPD
Easty
Tromboner Man
the nick bryson
Edible14
Drew Michaels
David GS
Jeff
iDeAndes
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
RCA
Rottata
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

The peak has been reached.

The fire has been quenched.

The smoke is rising from the ashes of the wasteland.

Can we rebuild again, or will it all be held back by…

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Press_release_distribution_0096786_11050

The crowd is electric in the stadium as ”Superstar” by Saliva plays to serenade a barrage of red and white pyro!

Boice: Oiche maith duit! We are live here at the O2 Arena in downtown Dublin, Ireland, for the last stop of the Corruption train as we move out of Europe! My name is Jack Boice and beside me is the always-effervescent Jack Flare, and this is Corruption!

Flare: Effervescent? Wait… where did you learn how to speak Irish?

Boice: I mingled with the locals earlier. Didn’t want to get all locked up in the hotel room.

Flare: Oh, I know what that means. “Mingled” with the “locals” – you TOTALLY got locked up in your hotel room. AMIRITE?

Boice: …No, you are not right. Anyway, we are hot off the trail of Mt. Vesuvius and if you were not tuning in last night, Nick Bryson is your official 2011 Mt. Vesuvius winner, and not just that, we’ve got two new champions coming home to Corruption!

Flare: Please. The only good news is the Bryson news.

Boice: We’ve got a new Full Metal Champion in Hannibal Frost and we have finally crowned a new Ultraviolent Champion in The Celt!

Flare: Aww, phooey.

Boice: Okay, Donald Duck.

”The Warrior’s Code” by the Dropkick Murphys plays and out comes the bruised and battered Celt, with the Ultraviolent Championship on his shoulder, to the adoration of the Irish crowd. The pop is so loud and long that Celt stops at the top of the ramp, looking around, grinning, and taking it all in. He then starts to limp slightly towards the ring.

Boice: And here’s the hometown hero! The Celt coming home to Ireland with one of the most regarded prizes in our company, and the one championship he has been chasing for so long!

Flare: Blah blah blah. He got lucky. It was an ultraviolent match.

Boice: And your point is?

Flare: He got lucky.

Boice: Of course. Let’s try not to take anything away from Celt here.

Celt gets in the ring and gets a microphone from ringside. He tries to talk, but the crowd is so loud that he is drowned out. He tries to talk anyway.

The Celt: I can’t-

The crowd drowns him out again and he just grins.

Flare: Please… let him talk. So we can get this over with.

Celt tries again.

The Celt: I can’t believe… I can’t believe this is happening right now.

The crowd goes wild again.

The Celt: It can’t get any better than this. After so long I’m finally back home in Ireland-

Of course, the cheap pop, while completely unintended, works and the crowd goes crazy again, drowning Celt once more. Again, Celt just grins it off as he basks in the light of the moment. Eventually the crowd dies down.

The Celt: Normally I wouldn’t make that mistake again, but screw it, I’m home. After so long I’m finally back home here in Ireland. And I am SO GLAD TO BE BACK HOME!

Now that was an intentional cue for the crowd to go crazy, which they easily pick up on. Celt acknowledges this by raising his arm in triumph.

Flare: What a big cheese.

Boice: Let him have it, Flare, he’s home.

The Celt: Now, as you all know we’re just coming off of Mt. Vesuvius, and as you all know I didn’t walk home with the torch. But hey, that’s all right, because at least I did walk away with something, which is more than you can say for other people!

Celt raises up the Ultraviolent Championship from his shoulder with one arm as the crowd cheers like mad again.

The Celt: That’s right! I AM YOUR NEW FMW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION!

Flare: THANKS, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Boice: Stop it, Flare.

The Celt: And what’s better, I am your first and ONLY Irish-born Ultraviolent Champion!

The crowd goes crazy again.

The Celt: And I promise you all… I will not disappoint. The last man who held this, Harley Quint, left such a great legacy as the Ultraviolent Champion. I will live up to that legacy, and eventually… I will exceed it. And I will leave my own legacy. In fact, I don’t even plan on losing this title!

The crowd pops again.

Flare: Ugh. Please. Of course you’re going to lose it. Everyone loses it.

Boice: Quiet, Flare. This is his moment, not yours. If you wanna go rain on a parade, find a nearby strip club.

Flare: Don’t dare me… I might do just that.

Celt: And I swear-

All of a sudden, ”4 Words” by Bullet For My Valentine plays and it is none other than PX who comes out, interrupting his brother. The crowd boos, but cheers can still be heard.

Flare: Finally! Some sense!

PX: Well, well, well. What do we have here?

Celt: What the hell do you want?

PX: Leave it to you to open the show bragging. You were always the egotistical one, you know?

Celt: I asked you what the hell do you want? Aren’t you supposed to be retired or something?

PX: Indeed, but then… Mt. Vesuvius happened. You won the Ultraviolent Championship.

The crowd cheers.

Celt: …Okay?

PX: And then… in the Mt. Vesuvius match, you and I met. And we fought. And you threw me from the mountain.

Celt: Well, that’s just too bad. Maybe next time you should suck less… oh, wait, there won’t be a next time, right?

PX turns livid.

PX: Shut up! You’ve been in the spotlight for too long!

Celt: Dude, you were the Television Champion for nearly a year.

PX: THAT DOESN’T MATTER! Celt, I should have finished what I started a long time ago. You said you were going to live up to that title… well, I’m going to prove you wrong. Starting tonight.

Celt: Well… come at me, bro.

The crowd cheers as they might get to witness a dream matchup!

Boice: Oh my god! Are we going to get Celt vs. PX right here?

Flare: I hope we do, so PX can beat Celt!

PX: Hold on, hold on… you think I would be dumb enough to risk myself now? No, I demand a shot at your championship… but not now. Not tonight. I said I would start proving that I am better than you starting tonight.

The crowd boos.

Flare: Yeah, that’s right, he’s gotta get back to 100% first! It wouldn’t be fair for him!

Celt: Really? Coward. In that case, I don’t think you’re getting a title shot that easily. I offered it to you right here and right now, and you won’t take it.

PX: You know we’re not at 100%, and if I beat you like this, it would only be like taking candy from a baby. No challenge whatsoever.

Celt: Whatever, bro. Tell you what. Go find yourself a partner – and good luck with that – and meet me back here in the ring later tonight. And if you can beat us… maybe I’ll think about giving you that title shot.

PX: …Fine. You got yourself a match.

Celt: Good. See you later… bro.

”The Warrior’s Code” plays again as Celt just raises the championship high in the air, taunting PX, who is staring him down from the top of the ramp.

Boice: Well, it looks like we’ve got our main event set for tonight! It’s gonna be a tag team match involving the Celt and PX!

Flare: I don’t care who PX gets as his partner, he can definitely beat Celt!

Boice: That still remains to be seen. Anyway up for tonight we’ve got Leon Caprice versus War Machine in the first of the Contract on the Line series for Leon!

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Fmw_leon_caprice FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Fmw_war_machine

Flare: I hope Leon loses.

Boice: Also, we’ve also got the FMW Commissioner in action as Christian G. Smitten goes one on one with the indefatigable MASS Caesar!

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Fmw_cg_smitten FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Fmw_mass_caesar

Flare: Smitten needs this win. Like, real bad.

Boice: Indeed he does, but we will see later if he can pull it off. In the meantime we will be right back, do not change that channel, ladies and gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Boice: Welcome to the first match of the evening, ladies and gentlemen!

Flare: And it actually looks interesting!

BoiceL In any case, both Casper King and Mick O'Connell are already standing by. Each one keeping their distance for now...

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a Fatal Four-Way Young Blood Match! This match will be contested under first blood rules, wherein the first competitor who makes at least one opponent bleed will be the winner! Introducing first!

"Death Before Dishonor" by Five Finger Death Punch hits the speakers to a darkened arena and a few cheers from the crowd.

Shelia Blige: Making is way to the ring, from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico by way of Tokyo, Japan... he is the Ronin, Kiyoshi RYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

A strobe light hits the center of the ring, where we see Ryu standing just feet from his opponents. Both men back away, seeing that Ryu is brandishing a kendo stick.

Boice: I'm curious as to how this will play out...

Flare: Me too, actually. That kendo stick is a bit big... and phallic.

Boice: I'm not talking about that, you ass. This match is a Young Blood match, and he's wearing a mask.

Flare: Well, they don't call it "blood soaked" for nothin'.

"Beast Mode" by B.o.B hits the speakers, the lights in the arena gradually dimming with the song. The crowd begins to murmur in anticipation, but only before the lights go completely out.

I really don't know how long I've been doing this shit
I guess 2010′s the first year you gave a shit
I was the underdog so please excuse me a bit
I need some space so someone please make me some room in this bitch

Blue and gold pyro erupts from the stage as the last word is sung, bringing back the lights to the arena. Xander Cross is now at the top of the ramp, smiling and taunting for a quasi excited crowd.

Shelia Blige: And making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California by way of Huntington Beach, California... he is Dr. Beast Mode, Xander CROOOOSSSSSSS!!!

Cross makes his way down the ramp, acknowledging the fans at ringside cheering for him, before getting down to the ring.

Boice: Not much of a reaction for these guys, but I bet that'll change by the end of this match.

Flare: How could they not love Cross? He's cheesin' with them pearly whites!

Boice: He's what?

Flare, reading glasses perched at the bridge of his nose, taps pointedly at his Urban Dictionary.

Flare: Cheesin'. It's an adjective used to describe someone who is smiling uncontrollably. Can be used as a verb as well. And... there's also something in here about... cat urine?

Boice: Anyway...

Cross is now in the ring with Ryu, O'Connell, and King.

Shelia Blige: This first match is a Young Blood match! Rules follow those of a First Blood match. No count outs, no disqualifications. To win, you have to be the first person to make any opponent bleed!

The Corruption crowd cheers at this, always hungry for more blood.

Boice: And with a signal from the referee, the bell rings and this match is underway!

Flare: Well, I'm going with Cross.

Boice: Really? You do know that he's a face, right?

Flare: Stop breaking kayfabe, you hard ass.

All four men in the ring are now sizing each other up, looking for an opening.

Boice: I can see the tension mounting here. Someone has to make a move.

Flare: Looks like O'Connell and King both had the same idea!

Boice: Both men are rushing across the ring, hungry for blood, but BOTH are tossed right over the top rope!

The crowd cheers as both Ryu and Cross exchange appreciative glances.

Boice: I didn't expect that. At all.

Flare: Well, quit cryin' about it, the action is about to continue.

Cross and Ryu begin to stare each other down. Cross then motions to the kendo stick, his body language suggesting that they hand to hand it for a while. Ryu bows slightly, before setting the kendo stick to the side.

Boice: Honorable.

Flare: Bad career move.

Boice: Both men are now circling each other, and there's the tie up! Both men struggling equally, but Ryu gets the upper hand. Quick slide to the back, and Ryu has Cross in a hammerlock. Ryu now pulling it into a standard headlock, but Cross is pulling on The Ronin.

Flare: He should totally name his extremely phallic kendo stick his "Little Ronin Warrior".

Boice: Both men are falling back to the ropes and Cross shoves Ryu HARD. The masked man flies across the ring, rebounds, and jumps to avoid a tackle by Cross! Both men on the rebound now and there's Cross with a clothesline!

Flare: No! Ryu shifts his momentum mid run and hits an arm drag!

Boice: But Cross is back up!

Flare: Damn! Another arm drag!

Boice: And now Cross is up again, but a stiff roundhouse takes the man down!

Cross hits the mat, but doesn't stay down long. Almost immediately, he gets to a knee and pats a hand to his temple.

Boice: There's Cross, checking for blood. You know, it's really not all that hard to break skin. And that kick was nasty.

Flare: Cross looks more peeved than anything.

Boice: Ryu waiting for his opponent to stand, and now both men are launching themselves at each other!

Flare: But the other half of this match spoils the fun!

Boice: Both O'Connell and King have steel chairs in hand! Ryu is down by way of a shot to the head! And so is Cross!

Flare: Now their turning on each other. Who knew? WHO KNEW!?!? I did.

Boice: Both men swinging for the fences... and both men connect!

Flare: Holy double knockout, BoiceMan!

Boice: All four men are down now, and with no count outs, the referee can only sit and wait.

Flare: Welcome to the way of the world. Hurry up... and wait.

All four men begin to show signs of life, Cross and Ryu a bit more quickly.

Boice: Looks like we're back. Cross and Ryu are now at their feet, but they aren't eying each other.

Flare: Bad news for O'Connell and King?

Boice: Looks like it. Cross has one of those chairs, and Ryu has his kendo stick!

Flare: O'Connell and King are wobbling to their feet...

Boice: Chair shot to O'Connell and he's sent flying through the second rope! Ryu spinning that kendo stick like a staff and DAMN! Hard shot to King who is now lifeless, slumped on that bottom rope.

Flare: The referee is rushing to check both men, annnnnnddd.... no blood! Match continues!

As if hearing Flare, Ryu and Cross both turn to one another.

Boice: And Ryu is off! A swing and a miss! Cross with that chair... and he's going to bring it straight down!

Flare: Holy shit! Ryu blocks!

Boice: The kendo stick cracking under the impact, but it holds! Ryu is now struggling to push back that chair, his kendo stick gripped at either end!

The crowd begins to really come to life at this. Both men struggling, with seemingly half the crowd backing either man.

Boice: Ryu is being pushed down to a knee, but the Ronin abandons the struggle! Cross loses his footing at the sudden shift in momentum, and Ryu takes advantage with a double leg takedown! Cross is now being mounted, punches raining onto his forehead!

Flare: No disqualifications and Cross can't seem to gather himself.

Boice: But it looks like Ryu has given up on his fists, and he's now going for that kendo stick...

Flare: Oh no...

The crowd begins to chant "Ry-u, Ry-u, Ry-u" and "Cross, Cross, Cross", each half battling with the other.

Boice: Cross is to his feet, albeit a bit woozily, and Ryu now has that kendo stick in hand.

Flare: Doesn't look good, boss.

Boice: Ryu is swinging, almost with everything he has, and Cross dodges!!! Ryu doesn't have time to react! FLOWING SNAP DDT ONTO A DISCARDED CHAIR!!!

Flare: Where did THAT come from!? Hells yeah!

The crowd cheers at the carnage as Cross kips up to his feet.

Flare: And he's brushing those shoulders off! This nigga ninja is fly as hell!!!!

Boice: Uh oh... Cross stumbling a bit. Looks like Ryu did more damage than we thought.

The referee rushes to examine Ryu, but shakes his head and signals for the match to continue.

Boice: Holy crap, he's not bleeding.

Flare: It's that damn mask! CHEATER!!!! CHEATER!!!! PUMPKIN EATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boice: Both the crowd and Xander Cross are stunned!

But, with no time to spare, both O'Connell and King spring back into the action.

Boice: Cross doesn't see it and King attacks! Both men are now tumbling through the ropes and to the outside!

Flare: And now O'Connell is circling that fricken' pumpkin eater.

Boice: Ryu is slow to get up, but he's finally there! O'Connell is moving in for the kill at flight speed!

Flare: What the hell!?

Boice: Ryu counters! A drop toe hold sends O'Connell face first onto that chair!!

Flare: But O'Connell is back up!

Boice: Ryu jumps AND A STIFF AS ANYTHING FRONT KICK CONNECTS WITH O'CONNELL'S FACE!!!!

Flare: Holy jeebus!!!!!!!!!

Boice: We don't even need a referee for this one! Blood is streaming from O'Connell's nose and there's a gash under his eye! Ryu takes this one!!!

Kiyoshi Ryu (3.36 aps + 0.8 avs = 4.16 total)
Xander Kross (2.32 aps + 0.3 avs = 2.52 total)
Casper King (0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)
Mick O'Connell (0 aps + 0 avs = 0 total)[i]

[i]"Death Before Dishonor" by Five Finger Death Punch hits the speakers one last time as Ryu falls to sit on the mat. The referee steps over and bends down to raise his hand in victory.

Shelia Blige: And here is your winner... KIYOSHI RYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Boice: What a match to kick off Corruption!

Flare: What a farce, I say! Masks are for the bedroom only, you cheater!!!!!!!!

Boice: Ryu is a fantastic talent and that match proves it.

Flare: Cross would've won if not for that mask!

Boice: Go cry in a corner, you sore loser.

Flare: Whatever! What's next?

We go to the Sons of Attrition locker room, where Leon and Hannibal are hanging out, talking. All of a sudden, Celt bursts into the room.

Celt: All right, tag match. I need a partner.

Both men look up.

Leon: Well… I’ve got a tough match later on tonight, and DGS isn’t here right now. I guess that leaves…

Hannibal just chuckles.

Frost: Too bad, huh?

Celt rolls his eyes.

Celt: Well, I could do with a lot worse. I’ll take what I can get.

Frost: Glad to know that you’re confident in me.

Celt: Don’t push it.

Celt turns around and walks out of the room. Leon just laughs.

Frost: When will we ever get along, man?

Leon: Just give it some time, mate. He’ll get there.

Frost: I could only hope.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption and before the break we just found out who Celt’s partner will be, and it’s gonna be his fellow Son of Attrition, Hannibal Frost!

Flare: Imagine if PX beats that team? He took out both the Ultraviolent AND the Full Metal Champion!

Boice: That will increase PX’s stock indeed! Also before the break, we saw a hard-earned victory from one of our rookies, Kiyoshi Ryu! And we’ve got more rookie action up next!

Flare: More rookies? Yawn.

Boice: You can’t be so negative with these guys. Men like Frost and our new Ultraviolent Champion Celt aren’t success stories overnight, you know.

Flare: And when they aren’t I won’t rip into them so much.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first!

A hooded figure makes his way to the ring, steadfastly walking forward, eyes unblinking, to the sounds of 30 Seconds to Mars’ “Vox Populi”. Sliding into the ring, he rises to a knee and effortlessly flicks his hood off, grinning cockily.

Sheila Blige: From Canberra, Australia! “The Mockingjay” BLAKE VENDETTA!

The lights in the O2 Arena flicker off and to red as”My Plague” by Slipknot strikes up. Pyro strikes and Daniel Prideman comes down the ramp, his fellow Pack members with him.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from London, England... DANIEL PRIDEMAN!

Daniel looks back at his mentor, Jack Eastwood, for a split second before flying down the ramp and into the ring at a speed surprising for a man of his size. The bell rings as Prideman leaps to his feet and dashes at a caught unawares Vendetta.

Boice: And here comes the Englishman, steaming ahead! He slams Vendetta with a stiff-arm clothesline! Vendetta back to his feet, and he eats another arm to the face! And again! Three quick clotheslines in succession for the rookie-

Flare: Which one?

Boice: -and now look at him, gloating about it.

Flare: Eastwood doesn’t look too happy about it though.

Boice: Indeed, as Jack is at ringside telling him to watch his back! Too late! Vendetta with a quick roll-up!

1!

2!

Prideman kicks out!

Flare: Smart move from the one with the floppy haircut there.

Boice: Yes, the- wait what?

Flare: I’m not bothering to look at the names, I’m just calling them Haircut and Roids... for obvious reasons.

Boice: Idiot. Prideman looks shocked at Vendetta, as if to say he can’t do that!

Flare: Deal with it, it’s perfectly legal. Honestly, did Jack Eastwood stick this guy in his group of cronies because of how much muscle he has?

Boice: Who can say but the man himself, speaking of whom is shouting advice at his stable-mate! Vendetta with repeated kicks to the back of Prideman’s knee and this is intelligent strategy from the Australian!

Flare: Roids limping like a wounded lion, but he follows up with a hit of his own! A headbutt right to the forehead of Haircut!

Boice: Just call them Daniel and Blake, for crying out loud.

Flare: Fine. Daniel leans over his adversary and goes to pull him up by that stupid hair – punch to the gut! Blake’s a fighting man!

Boice: And again Vendetta on the offensive! He backs Prideman up against the ropes with a series of chops, looking to go for a springboard tornado DDT-

Flare: BAH GAWD! SOMETHING ENTERTAINING!

Boice: Prideman countered mid-move! Vendetta’s back just got broken across the canvas! And Daniel isn’t finished! He grabs Blake up from the mat – rolling German suplex!

Flare: And you can stamp that in triplicate!

Boice: Bridging German for the pin!

1!

2!

Kickout by Vendetta before 3! He won’t be put away that easily!

Flare: I’m actually somewhat impressed.

Boice: Really?

Flare: Don’t be stupid, I could have kicked out from that in my sleep.

Boice: Right.

Flare: And then rolled my opponent up in reversal.

Boice: OK. Prideman up to his feet, looking across to Eastwood for approval, who nods in return! It seems the Pack member has redeemed himself!

Flare: Don’t count Blake out just yet though! He’s managed to claw his way onto the top turnbuckle!

Boice: Facing a turning Prideman, he spins and leaps... corkscrew moonsault! And straight into the cover!

1!

2!

Last second shoulder up from the big man!

Flare: The spry one has some pretty flashy offense, I must say. He gets to his feet before Daniel, who has managed to get to one knee. Blake spots his chance...

Boice: Quick sprint to the ropes, looking for a shining wizard – no! Shoulder block from waist height by Prideman! Vendetta clutches there, his face contorted in agony! Daniel gets up, gasping for breath, but manages to smash Blake’s face down with a snap DDT! Prideman pushes his opponent over, climbing on top of him!

Flare: Gay.

Boice: Who, Prideman?

Flare: I heard a rumor.

Boice: Nonetheless. Daniel with Stone Cold-esque punches now, cracking the jaw of Vendetta! There’s not much he can do in this situation... wait! Figure four head scissors on Prideman, and he’s tossed back! Blake can’t keep the hold, but he’s done enough to get Daniel off of him!

Flare: In moments like that, that’s the best you can hope for.

Boice: Vendetta to his feet first, clicking his neck from side to side. He approaches the rising Prideman, uppercut strike! There’s one back for you! Blake grips Daniel, looking for a suplex, but he’s overpowered, and Daniel counters with his own suplex!

Flare: Rookie mistake, but what do you expect?

Boice: Prideman towers over the fallen Mockingjay, going for a knee drop... Vendetta rolls out of the way just in time!

Flare: Playing possum. Smart move, and while your opponent’s confused it gives you a chance to get back to your feet as well, as Blake has done!

Boice: Vendetta goes for a thrust kick, counter by Prideman! He spins Blake on his heel, catches him, devastating belly to back suplex! Both men on the mat, who will get up first?... Prideman to his feet a moment before his opponent, looking across at his mentor, another nod of approval and Daniel turns to Blake, menace in his eyes...

Flare: Daniel pounces! Jawbreaker Lariat! Stick a fork in Blake, he’s done.

1!

2!

3 – no freakin’ way!

Boice: Vendetta is not giving in, despite the punishment he has received here tonight! And Prideman cannot believe his luck!

Flare: Daniel up, dragging Blake with him, who can barely stand! Where’s Daniel going?

Boice: He’s slid out of the ring to get a weapon! And he has... a kendo stick! Prideman’s got a kendo stick, and he’s going to beat the crap out of Vendetta with it!

Flare: Or play some pool.

Boice: Daniel raises the stick... Lithium! LITHIUM! Vendetta with the Pele kick from nowhere! Cover!

1!

2!

3! It’s over!

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner... BLAKE VENDETTA!

Blake Vendetta (3.92 aps + 1.3 avs = 5.22 total)
Daniel Prideman (3.54 aps + 0.7 avs = 4.24 total)

Boice: Blake Vendetta with the well-earned victory here, and Prideman is up and looking furious! Vendetta shoots a fist up into the air, clutching his stomach from the beating he received – Prideman has that kendo stick and is chasing Blake up the ramp! Eastwood and Rotunda follow on, but they should remember their match is up next!

Flare: Holy crap, sore loser or what?

Boice: Folks, we’ll try to keep on this, in the meantime, we’ll be right back with more Corruption!

We go backstage, to where PX is talking to someone off-frame.

PX: Look… I know we’re not close and all of that, and we may not even see eye-to-eye on things… but I need a partner.

PX sighs.

PX: Come on, it’s just for tonight. If you say yes, I’ll won’t bother you again. I promise. This’ll just be a professional relationship.

The camera pans to the right to show the person he is talking to, and we see that it is… Faith.

PX: Come on, please? I promise I won’t bother you.

Faith rolls her eyes. She then grabs her iPhone, unlocks it and starts keying in. After a while she shows PX the phone, and then walks away.

PX: Yeah, you better think about it! …Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and before the break we just saw PX ask Faith to be his partner for later on tonight! I wonder if she’s going to take the offer?

Flare: In my experience, “I’ll think about it” means “I’ll see you in the bed later.”

Boice: Uhh… no. All right, next up we’ve got a tag team match up next! After Mt. Vesuvius, Jack Eastwood formed a new group called The Pack, and now he’s going to test that out as he goes up against the team of Trey Spruance and Axel van Osbourne!

Flare: Oh, it should be an embarrassing squash, that’s for sure.

Boice: We’ll see.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a tag team match!

Perfect Insanity by Disturbed explodes through the speakers as Seth Rotunda and Jack Eastwood make their way from the curtain to the stage accompanied by a showering of boos.

Sheila Blige: Introducing first, the team of Seth Rotunda and Jack Eastwood, they are… THE PACK!!!

Boice: Here comes Jack Eastwood and his newly established Pack member Seth Rotunda!

Flare: Could it be Eastwood’s pack has grown?! He was a lone wolf, now they are two.

Boice: Yeah. I think that needs to stop.

Flare: Hey, you. You’re not the boss of me.

Boice: Think about what the ramifications of the formation of a unit like the Pack. We’ve seen teams assembled before and what they can do.

As the two pack members enter the ring, their music is cut as Cinderella Man by Eminem begins to play. The crowd gives a much warmer reception to Trey Spuraunce and Axel Van Osbourne as they exit the curtain and make their way to the ring.

Sheila Blige: And their opponents, the team of… TREY SPRUANCE… AND AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!!!

Boice: And here come one of the emerging new staples of the tag division, Trey Spurance and Axel Van Osbourne. Axel has been turning some heads since he joined FMW and teaming up with a likeminded Trey can make these two an important team for quite some time!

Flare: Or they could flake out.

Boice: Riveting as always.

Flare: I’ll put in my opinion when someone worthwhile of it is in front of me.

Boice: I however have faith in the duo.

As Trey and Axel slide into the ring they’re immediately attacked by Eastwood and Rotunda. The Pack duo immediately begin putting the boots to the two.

Boice: And right away the pack are trying to take advantage of their opponents!

Flare: Yeah, that’s called wrestling. Its tactics Boice, you moron.

Boice: Its called being underhanded!

Flare: You’re so overdramatic!

Boice: Even the referee trying to stop them isn’t working! Hes trying to get in between them but Rotunda has just pushed him out of the way! The referee has called for the bell to start the match and now he’s starting a five count!

Flare: Oh, yes how convenient for those other guys. This is a crock.

Boice: Well-

Flare: A CROCK

Boice: The referee gets to four before Eastwood pushes Trey out of the ring and exits himself. Rotunda now in the ring with Axel. Rotunda lifts his opponent and he sets him up against the ropes. STIFF right hand from the rookie! Another right! Rotunda is pounding fists into Axel!

Flare: Rotunda showing off his obvious talents. While some may argue that he’s purely a striker, more intelligent people will tell you that sometimes that’s all you need to win a match.

Boice: And Rotunda continues to drop fists on Axel’s head! He’s pounding Axel back down to the mat!

Flare: Check out the action outside. Eastwood lifted Trey and tossed him from the throat over the barricade!

Boice: And now he thinks it’s a good time to get back to his corner! This is out of hand.

Flare: Its almost like one referee isn’t enough!

Boice: Rotunda pulling Axel up again! Whip off the ropes! ANOTHER blow to the face! Look at Rotunda showing off!

Flare: Look at the crimson pouring from Axel’s face!

Boice: Rotunda looks towards Eastwood for approval as Axel sits up! He’s been cut open!

Flare: That’s not a tiny cut neither.

Boice: Rotunda moves over to his opponent. He’s bending to pick him up- NO! AXEL SPITS HIS OWN BLOOD INTO ROTUNDA’S EYES!

Flare: THAT’S DISGUSTING!

Boice: AXEL KIPS UP! PELE KICK! AXEL QUICK TO HIS FEET! KICK TO ROTUNDA’S STOMACH PUTS HIM IN THE ROPES! AXEL CHARGES TO THE OTHER SIDE, OFF THE REBOUND! AXEL LEAPS AND DRIVES BOTH KNEES INTO ROTUNDA’S CHEST!

Flare: You want to talk about underhanded! Who knows what that guy is infected with! I hope they haven’t defunded planned parenthood yet, I think Rotunda may need to make a visit!

Boice: Axel looking over to the corner, Trey is just getting up to the apron! Axel trying to wipe the blood from his eyes! Rotunda is beginning to get to his feet! Axel charges to the ropes! SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT! AXEL DRIVES HIS KNEES INTO THE BACK OF SETH ROTUNDA NOW!

Flare: This is insane! Already Rotunda’s immune system has been crippled! Its obvious or else he would have ended this match by now!

Boice: That blood is making it harder and harder for Axel to see! He pulls Rotunda up! A right! A left! Axel hooks Rotunda! Hes struggling to lift him a bit, that blood loss must be effecting him hardcore!

Flare: Good!

Boice: Axel lifts Rotunda partially, wait! Axel slingshots him off the ropes! Rope assisted suplex gets axel a pinning chance! One, two- NO! Rotunda with the kick out!

Flare: What a fighter, struggling through all he’s been put through this match.

Boice: Ignoring you, continuing with the match! Axel is up, he can barely believe it! Eastwood is trying to get in the ring now! The ref is trying to keep him out! Axel is up! He’s trying to clear his eyes again! Rotunda is moving- ROTUNDA GOING FOR A LOW BLOW!

Flare: A WELL DESERVED ONE! If Axel can use whatever STD he has to cheat Rotunda can surely land a shot to his baby maker. Its only fair.

Boice: WAIT! AXEL GRABS ROTUNDAS FIST! AXEL SHOOTS UP! SPINNING KICK DROPS ROTUNDA AGAIN!

Flare: CAN THIS GUY NOT DO ANYTHING FAIRLY!?

Boice: AXEL CAN BARELY SEE! HES TRYING TO WIPE HIS EYES! AXEL IS CRAWLING BLINDLY AROUND THE RING! ROTUNDA IS TRYING TO MOVE CLOSER TO HIS CORNER AS WELL! WHO WILL GET THE TAG FIRST?

Flare: I can’t believe how this match is going. I am both shocked and appalled.

Boice: Look! Rotunda is closer to his corner! He’s reaching out! Axel has found the ropes! He’s moving along them!

Flare: This match should be called! Use of seeing eye ropes!

Boice: NO! ROTUNDA REACHES HIS CORNER FIRST! TAG TO EASTWOOD!

Flare: And Axel gets a tag too. How nice. Blind tag, LITERALLY.

Boice: Axel is out of the ring now! He still cant see! Trey jumps in, NO! EASTWOOD GETS A RUNNING START AND LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN HE DEMOLISHED TREY WITH THAT CLOTHESLINE! TREY WAS TURNED INSIDE OUT!

Flare: That was beautiful. Did you see Trey flip? I mean, he literally flipped.

Boice: Eastwood lifts Trey! He’s lifted him- NO!

Flare: BOOM!

Boice: Suplex Piledriver! Eastwood calls that the-

Flare: BOOM!

Boice: Eastwood gets the pin center ring! The ref begins his count!

Flare: One, Two!

Boice: Axel has just seen! He’s slid under the ropes!

Flare: THREE! TOO LATE MORON!

Seth Rotunda & Jack Eastwood (3.5 aps + 3.54 aps + 1.6 avs = 8.64 total)
Trey Spruance & Axel van Osbourne (2.12 aps + 3.46 aps + 0.4 avs = 5.98 total)

Blige: Here are your winners- SETH ROTUNDA AND JACK EASTWOOD! THE PACK!

Just as Axel slides into the ring he begins laying boots to Eastwood. Rotunda quickly jumps back in, however, and clotheslines Axel again. Eastwood is quickly up and putting the boots to Trey and Axel.

Boice: This is deplorable! This match is over!

Flare: Oh, well maybe Axel shouldn’t have been such a sore loser!

Boice: Rotunda and Eastwood toss Trey and Axel out of the ring! Both men are on the ground broken!

Perfect Insanity by Disturbed begins to play again as Eastwood and Rotunda stand in the ring. From behind the curtain enters Daniel Prideman and Blake Vendetta. They applaud as they walk to the ring. Vendetta makes it a point to walk on Axel as he slides under the bottom rope with Prideman.

Boice: Wait… Daniel Prideman? And Blake Vendetta? These two were just brawling with each other earlier!

Flare: I guess it was a fake! They were really in cahoots!

Boice: Eastwood has assembled a formidable force of rookies, and they are beating down on Trey and Axel!

Flare: Yes! I’m loving this!

Boice: Enough is enough! How disrespectful can you get?

Flare: When you’re good you’re good, Boice! Look at the Pack standing tall center ring!

Eastwood and Rotunda join hands with Vendetta and Prideman center ring and raise their arms. The crowd explodes in boos as they celebrate their victory.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:31 am

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and man, what a show we’ve witnessed so far tonight.

Flare: The Pack forming right before our very eyes… I think it’s a sight to behold.

Boice: The Pack are certainly out to dominate and destroy anyone who stands in their way, no doubt about it. However, the night is far from over, later on we will have a tag team match between the Sons of Attrition versus PX and possibly, Faith! That is, if she accepts.

Flare: It’s an unlikely combination, but you never know.

”Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth plays to major boos as the Dublin crowd is treated to an unscheduled visit from the former Full Metal Champion…

Boice: It’s TyranT! The former World Heavyweight Champion is out here, but he’s not scheduled for a match!

Flare: Maybe the former champ has something to say against the guy who took the title from him?

Boice: Maybe.

TyranT reaches the ring and gets in. He grabs a microphone.

TyranT: So… here I am. Y’all happy now? I ain’t the champion no more. Yer boy Hannibal Frost won it from me at Mt. V.

The crowd cheers.

TyranT: Yeah, yeah… Ah hear ya all. So… now it’s come to this.

Flare: What’s that supposed to mean?

Boice: Let him finish.

TyranT: Now… Ah done did everything there is to do in this place. I damn held that World Heavyweight title for over a year now. After Mt. V, people been askin’ me only one thing: what’s next, Ty?

Flare: What is next? Wait, don’t tell me…

TyranT: And the answer is simple. Ain’t nothing’s next.

The crowd cheers and starts chanting “YOU SUCK!”

TyranT: Oh, yeah, y’all are liking this, huh? Y’all like this? Ain’t nothin’ next fer me an’ my career, so y’all want me…

The crowd’s cheers grow louder with every word.

TyranT: …y’all want me to retire, don’t ya?

The crowd goes absolutely crazy with this.

Flare: Oh my god… say it isn’t so!

Boice: Is he really?

TyranT: Well… I’ll tell you what. I done been considering it. Ain’t nothing left fer me to do. Ain’t nobody left fer me to beat. Maybe I should call it a day.

The crowd goes wild again and starts chanting “GO A-WAY!”

Flare: Shut up, you insensitive Irishmen!

Boice: Hey, they have a point!

TyranT: Maybe I-

”Not Afraid” by Eminem plays to more cheers, and this time a heavily bandaged Drew Michaels is out here to interrupt.

Boice: It’s Drew! Drew Michaels is here!

TyranT: Ain’t you supposed to be dead, boy?

Flare: Yeah, that’s right!

Drew: TyranT, please… I’ve suffered worse in crueler hands.

The crowd pops again.

TyranT: Whatever you say. What you want anyway?

Drew: I just came here to point out your sad little ruse.

TyranT: Sad little ruse? What you talkin’ ‘bout?

Drew: I see what you’re doing, Billy. You lost the championship to somebody like Hannibal Frost, so now you’re going to retire and duck out from facing all other challenges. That is so you.

TyranT: Duck out from challenges? Boy, I done held this title fer over a year. I took all those challenges.

Drew: Yeah, sure. So why don’t you invoke your rematch for the title?

Boice: Why doesn’t he?

TyranT: What’s it to you? Ah don’t care about that damn title anymore. Ah won it, held it fer a year and became the most dominant Full Metal Champion. Why should I go for him again?

Drew: Gee… because you know you really suck and you’ve got no chance in hell at all?

The crowd goes crazy for Drew’s taunting. TyranT just grins.

TyranT: Tell ya what, boy. I came out here, thinkin’ about maybe retirin’… but guess what. I got just enough ta kick your ass one last time!

Drew: Bring it on.

The crowd goes wild again!

TyranT: But I ain’t gon’ do it now. Ain’t nothin’ to be accomplished by beatin’ up a damn cripple.

Drew: Hah. Now you’re showing compassion?

TyranT: Not compassion, boy, just pride. Rest and heal up, you son of a bitch, because I’m gonna kick yer ass at Ultimatum 3. That good enough for you?

Drew: Again, I say… bring it on.

The crowd goes crazy one more time as ”Not Afraid” by Eminem plays again.

Boice: Oh my god, we just made a new match for Ultimatum 3! Drew Michaels will meet TyranT!

Flare: Drew doesn’t know what he just got himself into! If the fall from Mt. Vesuvius didn’t kill him, TyranT definitely will!

Boice: But like Drew said, he’s been through a lot worse. He’s been almost killed by Jaro’s own hands. I don’t think TyranT will ever come close to that kind of cruelty.

Flare: Oh… you do NOT want to dare him. This is the man who became champion by incapacitating his own daughter.

Boice: …You’re right. Ladies and gentlemen, Corruption will be right back.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:32 am

The scene fades in to reveal the door to the Sons of Attrition locker room. Suddenly, it opens just enough to show Hannibal Frost, clad in Ray Bans and a cowboy hat, standing just near the threshold.

Frost: I just know that I don't like it.

An unseen figure, hidden from view, replies with what may be an off screen gesture.

Frost: Well, I don't.

The door now opens further, revealing the previously unseen figure to be Leon Caprice, another member of the SoA. His face is one of misunderstood curiosity.

Leon: He's your partner tonight, and our brother in this.

Frost: But The Celt? Twice? The guy wants me dead, or worse.

Leon: Worse?

Frost: You know what I mean.

Caprice shakes his head, affirming that he really doesn't know what Frost is talking about.

Leon: The Celt is a Son of Attrition. I admit that his feelings toward you are probably on the downside of things, but to want you dead?

Caprice, in mocking gesture, feels Frost's forehead and scopes out his pupils.

Leon: Has it finally happened? Have you finally gone crazy?

Frost rolls his eyes, pushing Leon off of him. Caprice falls back, only shrugging his shoulders.

Leon: Yep. There it is. Crazy.

Frost: I'm not crazy.

Caprice loses his smile, adopting a more understanding eye.

Leon: I know, but you have to listen. A Son of Attrition, a brother of ours, The Celt... is not the one you should be worried about.

Frost turns away, let slipping his grip against the door frame.

Leon: You have enemies now, Frost. More than you could dare to imagine.

Caprice turns, striding through the threshold and out into the hallway. Only, he turns, prepping for one last comment.

Leon: And by the way, our brother isn't one of them.

Frost turns away once more, this time catching sight of his Full Metal Championship hanging in a locker just across the room. It shifts, catching the fluorescent lighting above, and flashes a glare across the room.

Frost: I hope you're right.

The broadcast returns from commercial with Wayne Bergeron’s “Friend Like Me” playing as FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten is walking to the ring.

Sheila Blige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Salt Lake City, Utah, weighing two hundred and ninety pounds, he is the FMW Commissioner… CHRISTIAN… G… SMITTEN!!!

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen. For those unaware we just had our Mt. Vesuvius pay-per-view and man, the Mt. V match takes such a toll on your body.

Flare: There’s no doubt about that. No matter where you fall, doesn’t matter if it’s the first cell, the second cage or the third cage – you are going to wake up sore and reaching for that bottle of painkillers on your nightstand.

Boice: That’s… an interesting way to put it, partner.

Flare: Why, thank you. It’s from personal experience.

Boice: Oh, I’m sure.

Smitten reaches the ring, and ”The Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer takes over as MASS Caesar comes out to boos.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Rome, Italy, weighing two hundred and thirty-five pounds, this is… MASS… CAESAR!!!

Boice: MASS Caesar with a solid showing in Mt. V, but was not able to get the torch.

Flare: Speaking of which, where’s Nick Bryson? I can’t wait to hear from the winner.

Boice: According to my notes, he’s scheduled for an appearance later on tonight, so just hold on for that later.

Flare: All right. Nice.

Boice: In the meantime this is an interesting match-up. Smitten here has been on quite the losing streak, and technically he could ask for a lot better Mt. V performance. Caesar didn’t win either but he had a decent showing. These two men are beaten up either way and you have to wonder how that will affect this match.

Flare: Every move they make, every fall they take will hurt more than usual. Both Caesar and Smitten are veterans, but I expect this match to be painfully short. Pun intended.

Boice: That’s a fair opinion.

Caesar manages to make it in the ring. Both men seem in pain but are trying their best to stand up straight despite it. The ref briefly checks on them and then calls for the bell to start the match.

Boice: Here we go, that’s the bell and this match is a go. Both men circling one another slowly because of the pain, but with a purpose.

Flare: You think they’ll start trading shots, or are they too scared because they might get too hurt?

Boice: We’ve got warriors on Corruption, Flare, we expect nothing less from them. And it’s just that as we begin with Smitten going ahead with punches to Caesar! Every shot he makes hurts a little but he’s going at it!

Flare: Caesar ducks and hits Smitten with a right… and one punch sends Smitten reeling! Call for the DQ, Commish, he hit you too hard! And with a closed fist!

Boice: That one punch from Caesar made worse by the pain sustained at Mt. V and sends Smitten backpedaling… and Caesar hits Smitten with a quick spear! Smitten has around 60 pounds on Caesar, but Smitten’s flailing around like he’s been shot in the stomach!

Flare: That’s it, stop this match! Clearly the Commissioner is in no condition to compete!

Boice: Caesar takes advantage! Goes for the cover, this might be it! One, two, thre- no! Smitten kicks out! Smitten kicks out!

Flare: Well, I guess he can still kick ass, but this has got to stop!

Boice: Imagine if Caesar scored the upset… Jaro would not be very happy with Smitten!

Flare: Oh, I don’t even want to think about it.

Boice: Jaro has not been happy with Smitten’s in-ring performance as of late, and a loss here would only exacerbate that political situation backstage. Anyway, Caesar gets Smitten back to his feet and continues to lay into him.

Flare: This is not good.

Boice: Caesar with a kick but Smitten catches it! Smitten returns with a huge lariat on Caesar, and the pain effect goes both ways!

Flare: Well, there we go!

Boice: Smitten goes for the cover, this might be it as well! Ref counts! One, two, thr- no, Caesar kicks out! Both men making it easy for one another to take the easy fall!

Flare: Get him, boss!

Boice: Smitten with the mudhole stomps to Caesar and this could very well just break the bones on Caesar’s body! Every move is more painful than usual!

Flare: That’s the point, Jack!

Boice: Smitten going for the camel clutch now… will Caesar tap?

Flare: Well, he might snap Caesar’s neck back!

Boice: There he is, Smitten’s got Caesar locked in the hold, and this must be some very excruciating pain for the Roman!

Flare: Just end it and tap!

Boice: Smitten is pulling back, the ref is checking up on Caesar to see if he’ll submit, but Caesar is indignant! He’s just hanging on!

Flare: This is stupid! He should just tap!

Boice: Caesar trying to power out of the hold, trying to find some way to break the lock on his neck while Smitten pulls it back. I’ve never seen Smitten so angry!

Flare: When your ass is on the line, you HAVE to turn up that fire in you.

Boice: Agreed. Caesar trying to power out even more it looks like he’s got a hold on it… Caesar trying to roll to the side, trying to throw Smitten off his back, will it work?

Flare: No way. He’s going to get his neck snapped if he doesn’t tap.

Boice: But… but he does! Caesar manages to roll to the side, and Smitten breaks the hold!

Flare: Dammit!

Boice: Caesar tries to get up to his feet but Smitten with the boot to the side of the head! Smitten’s just dominating him!

Flare: Yes! That’s it, boss!

Boice: Smitten goes for the cover, this one should be over! One! Two! Thre- no, Caesar kicks out! Caesar kicks out! He must be fighting through a lot of pain right now!

Flare: Stay down and die, Roman!

Boice: Smitten looks absolutely frustrated here, he thought it was going to be over quick after those big moves.

Flare: I thought so too.

Boice: Smitten drags Caesar to his feet, sends him running to the ropes! Smitten goes for a lariat but Caesar ducks! Caesar comes back for his own lariat but Smitten ducks as well and CAESAR CATCHES THE REF! Ref goes down!

Flare: Ref bump alert!

Boice: Caesar is distracted, and he walks into Smitten! Smitten setting up… COURTROOM ASSAULT!!! Smitten’s got this one in the bag!

Flare: But wait, the ref’s down!

Boice: Looks like Smitten forgot about that as he goes for the pin, no one’s there to count!

Flare: No one at all!

All of a sudden there is a reaction from the crowd as someone rushes down the ramp from backstage. His identity is made clear as soon as he slides in the ring, and he is…

Boice: It’s Jack Eastwood! It’s Jack Eastwood! What the hell is he doing here?

Flare: Yeah, what the hell is he doing here?

Smitten turns around and Eastwood is ready for him!

Boice: Eastwood has him!

Flare: No!

Boice: BOOM! Smitten just got hit!

Flare: NO!

Boice: And Eastwood slides out just as the referee is coming to, what a weasel!

Flare: Eastwood is going to pay for this!

Boice: The referee is up on his feet, Caesar is still down but he’s showing signs of life!

Flare: No, not this way!

Boice: Caesar is crawling slowly toward Smitten’s body! If Caesar can get the pin, this match may be over in controversial fashion!

Flare: NO! Somebody stop him!

Boice: Caesar is getting there! He’s getting there!

Flare: I HATE YOU EASTWOOD!

Boice: Caesar is there! He drapes an arm around Smitten! That’s the pin! Ref counts! ONE! TWO! THREE! CAESAR WINS, THANKS TO EASTWOOD!

Flare: NOOO!!!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner… MASS… CAESAR!!!

MASS Caesar (4.04 aps + 1.0 avs = 5.04 total)
Christian G. Smitten (3.8 aps + 0.9 as = 4.7 total)

Smitten is just lying on the mat, staring at the ceiling as the ref helps Caesar to his feet.

Boice: Jaro will not be happy about this.

Flare: Again… I don’t want to think about what might happen.

Boice: It will not be good for Smitten. He’s disappointed Jaro again.

Flare: But it was Eastwood’s fault!

Boice: I don’t think Jaro will care about that. Anyway ladies and gentlemen we’ll be right back. Don’t change that channel.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

The camera flashes backstage to reveal Leon Caprice standing in front of a few rather large backstage crates, hidden away deep within the hallways of the backstage area of the arena. Caprice with his body directed opposite to the camera has his head bowed, yet with a swift tilt of his head, he realizes that he’s not alone. In knowing the camera man was there, he began to speak

Caprice: So... here I am.

Caprice can’t help himself as he tilts around to stare into the camera. Taking a step forward he pale cheeks glow with the rays of the overhead lights.

Caprice: Transfixed by the conditions of my contract.

Showing little emotion as he spoke, almost in knowingly holding back his real emotions, his real attitude, he continues.

Caprice: Surprise surprise, Jaro screws me again. And now I get put in a match against War Machine to be the first of three to get another shot at the Abandoned championship. Suppose thanks are in order here to Jaro, giving me another chance at my former brand’s top title. Very admirable. It almost warms my heart. Almost touching me right here.

Caprice reaches up with his right hand and places it on his upper left chest. With that sarcastic tone in his voice still and somewhat of a angered smile, he lets out more words.

Caprice: So Apostasy, I wish you a solid reign through this cycle. But you better keep that title nice and warm, because some day very soon, you and I are going to dance yet again, and you are not going to walk away as champion. After Ultimatum, I will have had two guaranteed cracks at that title, and trust me when I say it'll only take me one to succeed.

Rising from his seated position Caprice leans forward towards the camera, directing his words deeper still.

Caprice: On top of that the Sons of Attrition are almost at full capacity when it comes to the gold we share. The Ultraviolent, The Television and the Full Metal championship as well. It was only I that ruined our night at Mt Vesuvius, but I cannot look back, I WILL NOT DWELL. Because my time will come again, it’s destined to happen by God’s Will.

Leon gives a moment to lift his head and raise his arms to the LORD, giving him the praise in the moment before lowering himself to continue.

Caprice: You see it’s all about faith. The fact that no matter what I do or what comes against me, it’s faithfully delivered from above, so why should I be caught up in the intoxication of Jaro’s decision.

Leon would continue to take a few more steps forward as he progressively makes his way down the barren backstage hallway.

Caprice: And of course tonight is about far more than War Machine. Far more than Jaro himself. Tonight, tonight is about Caprice. Tonight is about squashing those who would wish to bring an end to my aspirations. Tonight is about bringing back the domination that was once ago given to Caprice. Tonight is about bringing a little purity to the Corruption that surrounds you all.

Caprice continues to walk almost endlessly down the hallway, now passing by other men and women as he gathers momentum to his planned destination.

Caprice: Many believe that I am merely a simple man of faith who attacks at organized times using nothing but what was originally given to me. Now while that isn’t entirely incorrect tonight I prove you otherwise. Tonight War Machine learns first hands what it means to face off against a divinely gifted man, a man who will break him down both physically and mentally until there is nothing left but a mere husk of the man he claimed to once be.

Caprice slows his pace next to the sound desk that resides beside the curtain that separates Leon from the crowds beyond. It was here that he would issue his final words.

Caprice: Tonight Corruption gets a taste of what God’s divine gifting truly is. Be sure of this, Corruption runs pure within.

Caprice: Tonight God’s Grace walks among you, and His Wrath follows my footsteps.

Caprice: May God save the man known as War Machine, may his sins be forgiven and his identity be lifted on high. So LORD use me now, give me strength.

Boice: Let’s take you down to Sheila Blige, who’s standing by for our next match up.

“Indestructible” by Disturbed blasts over the PA as the crowd gives a uncharacteristic cheer for the returning War Machine. As the song begins to play out, War Machine walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp and gives him signature roar before gradually making his way down the ramp as the cheering crowd begin to pelt ice at him, but that doesn’t deter his concentration.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the first match of the Contract on the Line series! Introducing first, from Philadelphia, PA, weighing in at 295 pounds, He is The Human Weapon…WAAAARR MMMAAAAACCHHHHIINNNEEEEEEE!!!

War Machine glides under the bottom rope and hops around in the ring. As he paces around waiting for his opponent

Boice: War Machine is Back!! And how good is it to see him again.

Flare: Not very good actually. If his performances are going to be as good as when he left, he ought to have stayed in retirement.

“Grace” by Ed Kowalczyk thumps through the PA, causing the whole arena to erupt in cheers. Spotlights shine down from the scaffolding of the MetalTron, where Leon. Caprice is seen emerging from the backstage curtain and into the lights of the arena. He energetically makes his way to the ring, offering hi-fives with the rampside crowd as he passes through to the ring.

Cherry:And his opponent, from Perth, Australia, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is one member of the Sons of Attrition, LEEEEOONNNNN CCAAAAAPPPRRRRIIICCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Flare: Oh how I’d hate to be Caprice right now.

Boice: Ditto, as you may have heard, as this card was announced Jaro let slip the conditions of Leon’s contract of retaining the title.

Flare: Which if it was anyone but this clown would have been alright.

Boice: Anyway, the situation is this. Leon MUST win tonight and for the next two shows to receive the rematch at Ultimatum 3.

Flare: It’s doable, but I say that because we don’t know his other opponents except for War Machine tonight.

The crowd’s cheers thunders on as Caprice pauses at ringside, dead-staring in at War Machine, who anxiously bounces between the ropes, begging him to step in.

Boice: I think War Machine may want this more than Caprice at this point.

Flare: I can’t tell if Caprice’s teasing with him or if he’s getting nervous about stepping into the ring.

Boice: What the hell are you talking about?!

Flare: This dude has to win 3 matches in a row, no questions, otherwise a banhammer will come down on him. So there is a bit for him to be nervous about

Boice: But that doesn’t – HOLD ON FOLKS, WAR MACHINE’S OFF THE ROPES AND HITS A SUICIDE DIVE TO GET THINGS GOING!

Both men hit the floor with a loud thud as the crowd cheers wildly. Each takes a second to shake the cobwebs out before hopping to their feet and charging at each other, delivering rights and lefts.

Flare: That’s what I like to see! Look at them exchanging fists on the outside!

Boice: War Machine blocks a right hand from Caprice and gives him three in return. Irish whip into the barricade by War Machine, who seems to be taking the quick advantage. War Machine’s now driving his knee into the collar bone of Caprice, whose propped against that barricade.

Flare: War Machine’s picking up Caprice now, but I think he’s got to much energy in him to parade around the ring, he better keep some momentum going. Ooh another hard shot to the back of the head by the human weapon.

War Machine pulls Caprice in for a standard DDT, and gives a disheartening grin to the crowd. Caprice reverses with a Northern Lights suplex, however, sending War Machine head and neck first into the ring post.

Flare: That’ll rejog his memory to remember not to pause before doing a grapple move.

Boice: Unbelievable...

The crowd cheers loudly, yet Leon gives little attention to it and simply smiles. He rolls War Machine under the bottom rope and slides in, as the ref calls for the bell to officially start the match.

Boice: Well War Machine started this off like he never left but got quickly cut short.

Flare: I don’t know what you expected, Caprice has been wrestling every show for the last 6 cycles, whereas War Machine has just come back and clearly showing signs of ring rust.

Boice: I don’t know about that one, partner, but Caprice’s got War Machine whipped into the turnbuckle, and sends his head snapping back with a fierce shinning wizard to the face. Caprice now taking a second to cool off as War Machine reels, but War Machine jars Caprice in the jaw with a quick elbow.

Flare: A second is all you need.

Boice: War Machine now battling out of the corner. Irish whip to Caprice now, War Machine goes for the back body drop but gets a swift kick to the chest. Leon whips War Machine into the ropes, who sends the smaller man reeling with a shoulder block.

Flare: Caprice is still standing, it’s gonna take more than that, hot shot!

Boice: War Machine now bounces off of the ropes, attempting to connect with a powerful clothesline, but Caprice ducks it. War Machine comes at him again, but this time Leon dodges and gives a slap to the back of War Machines head. War Machine is fuming!

War Machine stomps his foot angrily

War Machine: Goddamnit!

Boice: War Machine hits the ropes again, but this time he doesn’t bounce off of them, instead sliding through them to the outside. What’s he doing?

Flare: It’s time to add a little steel to the human weapon. And out comes a steel chair and that’s not all…A sledgehammer too!

Boice: This isn’t to good for Leon. Over the matches we’ve seen he almost has a moral code not to use a weapon, which immediately gives him the disadvantage here as he swiftly takes a few steps back before sprinting towards War Machine, what is he do- BASEBALL SLIDE CONNECTS!! And Leon follows through to the outside.

Flare: War Machine was just lifting his head from retrieving those weapons as Leon smacked him in the face. Leon now mounting War Machine and delivering some powerful blows to the head of his opponent.

Boice: War Machine is slowing slipping out of consciousness here, you can only take so many shots to the head before blacking out. He’s on his last struggle…SLEDGEHAMMER!! CONNECTS! WAR MACHINE HAS JUST LAID LEON OUT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER TO THE HEAD!! Both men laying on the outside. War Machine slowly reaches across and lays a hand over his opponent...1...2...3-no Kick out!

The crowd chants loudly for Leon as War Machine slowly lifts himself to his feat while Leon begins to stir and rise as well. War Machine bends down and locks in a sleeper hold, in order to pull Caprice back up to his feet. As War Machine measures Leon, his pushes Caprice against the side of the ring, hurrying to pick up the steel chair and laying in a solid shot to the side of Caprice’s ribs

Flare: War Machine is really making good use of his weapons, making Leon’s morals his Achilles heel.

Boice: But with War Machine’s strength and power it’s simply amplifying his advantage, and right now it’s the leading advantage. War Machine rolls Leon into the ring and quickly follows behind, with his steel chair still in hand.

Caprice manages to back up into the turnbuckle to catch his breath, however War Machine begins to measure him for the charge.

Boice: War Machine’s got Caprice in his sights, I think he’s looking for one final blow to Leon’s head to win this. What ever happened to punches and kicks, hand to hand combat is lost in Ultraviolent land.

Flare: I don’t think we’re gonna see much more of Caprice in Ultraviolent Land if War Machine hits this one.

War Machine shouts wildly at Caprice, who leans against the turnbuckle in a daze, slowly wobbling towards the middle of the ring.

Boice: War Machine with the charge now, he’s –

Flare: SPINEBUSTER!! SPINEBUSTER! Caprice just caught War Machine with a sickening spear and turned it into a spinebuster!!

[i]Caprice pops to his feet, howling towards the sky, hopping around spryly, as War Machine clutches his gut, writhing in pain. Caprice frantically hits the ropes and charges at the fallen War Machine with a swift dropkick to the gut. Leon then locks in a headlock on the fallen War Machine and drags him to the turnbuckle. Lifting him up and letting him stand.

Boice: Caprice is setting something up now, a few decent punches to the face of War machine and Leon quickly backs up. This could only be one move…FLASH OF LIGHT!! War Machine must be seeing the stars and baby Jesus now, he is gone.

Flare: Well now we are watching the pony doing tricks in the middle of the ring. Please just end this.

Boice: Well it seems like Leon is onto the same thing as you, he grabs the dazed War Machine and lifts him above his head… It’s time to feel GOD’S WRATH!!

Flare: War Machine is down and seemingly out, Caprice falls to his knees and lays a light cover.

Crowd: ONE…TWO…THRE-OOOOOHHHHHHH!!

Boice: WAR MACHINE KICKED OUT!! He just took two solid moves from Leon and still wants more, Leon is beside himself. What’s next.

Flare: Well it’s simple. If at first you fail, try again.

Boice: Leon quickly checks with the ref that it wasn’t a clean 3 count, and within a couple of seconds Leon is on the move again, this time mounting the nearest turnbuckle.

Flare: Well this has to be it, the pony has one more big trick and here it comes.

War Machine still lays down on the canvas as Leon slowly rises to stand atop of the 3rd rope.

Boice: and this has to be the end as War Machine has been FAITHFULLY DELIEVERED!!

Flare: What a inverted phoenix splash, the height he got off of that was intense.

Boice: Well Leon is still reeling from that splash but he quickly rushes to War Machine and lifts his leg for a solid pin.

Flare: 1…2…3! The show pony has won.

Sheila Blige: And the winner of this match, via pinfall…LEEEEOOONNNNN CCCAAAAAPPPRRIICCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Leon Caprice (4.275 aps + 1.4 avs = 5.675 total)
War Machine (3.875 aps + 0.6 avs = 4.475 total)

Boice: That was a well rounded match. War Machine clearly thinking Ultraviolent, but in the end Leon’s clean hands and regular showing has proved the winning combination.

Flare: He just needs to grind out the ring rust and he’ll hopefully be back to the standard that won him the TV championship.

Boice: But somehow I think he can do better. Anyway Leon has won the first of three matches he needs to regain the Abandoned title at Ultimatum 3. An all round good showing by him, but who will be his next opponent at 13.2…stay tuned.

Jaro: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, SMITTEN?

Smitten: What the hell was that? Eastwood got in there and cost me the match!

Jaro: I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN IF THE POPE HIMSELF INTERRUPTED AND COST YOU THE MATCH! YOU’RE BETTER THAN THAT! IF IT WERE ME-

Smitten: THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD’VE COMPETED INSTEAD!

Jaro pauses.

Jaro: …Are you talking back to me?

Smitten doesn’t answer. He is still glaring mad.

Jaro: Oh, you’re lucky I’m a nice guy, Smitten. You get one more chance. One more chance at redemption. Next show. Blow this one again and you don’t even want to know what I’ve got planned for you, you useless piece of shit.

Smitten still doesn’t answer.

Jaro: I’m out of this dump.

Jaro walks out and slams the door. Smitten just punches a wall, leaving a big, gaping hole.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

The One by Slaughterhouse blasts through the speakers as current FMW Torch holder Nick Bryson makes his way from behind the curtain and out on the ramp. He stands absorbing the chorus of boos, arms outstretched and eyes closed, before making his way towards the ring.

Boice: And here comes the current FMW Mount Vesuvius winner, Nick Bryson!

Flare: Bryson came out of nowhere to pull out that victory and destroy Drew Michaels face. All in all it was a good night.

Boice: If you say so, Flare.

Flare: Oh, I know so.

Bryson enters between the third and second ropes, continuing to goad the crowd. He walks over and leans against a far set of ropes, extending his hand for a microphone. After one of the ring hands provide him with one he takes center stage and taps on the microphones head.

Flare: And our future champion begins to speak!

Boice: A tad early for that, you think?

Bryson: Hello wherever we are!

The crowd doesn’t appreciate Bryson’s lack of geographical awareness.

Bryson: Now, I understand that all of you have paid money to come here and see the biggest stars, most likely me, and you’re interested in knowing what I have to say since none of you are able to read minds or probably even read in general.

Boice: And some unnecessary pandering to the crowd!

Flare: Truth hurts sometimes.

Bryson: So I’ll go down a list of things you probably want to hear about. What I did to celebrate my victory. How many people attended the party. How many women I entertained. Listen, I know you all are interested in my private life, but its private for a reason. Just kidding, I rock in the sack.

Boice: I don’t need to know this!

Flare: And I’m pretty sure you’re by yourself on that one cause that’s someone EVERYONE wants to know!

Bryson: Anyway, since I know what you want better then yourselves, I’ll get down to business. I’m sure one of the questions on everyone’s mind is “Hey, Nick. Why did you destroy Drew Michaels face with that torch?”

The crowd cheers at the mention of Drew Michaels name

Bryson: Yeah, you tools would love a loser. You see, Drew tried and failed, again I might add, to hold me back. Me! I’m Nick Bryson! I’m the biggest sensation to ever appear on any of your television screens! I am a charismatic force of nature and that intimidates Drew. He doesn’t like knowing that he has superiors.

Boice: Oh, well that’s a stretch.

Flare: Shhhh!

Bryson: So, I did what needed to be done. I reminded Drew where his place was and it’s not beneath my feet, its fifty-five feet beneath my feet. Drew, just like all of you here sitting in these seats, were reminded, justifiably I may add, that when it comes down to it, I am simply the best.

Flare: Truer words never spoken.

The crowd again breaks out in boos.

Bryson: But listen, listen, listen! Understand that I’m not completely heartless! I know that there are some social responsibilities that come with being such a mega power. So, I went ahead and donated One thousand dollars, American mind you, to the Japanese mega-nuclear-robot-earthquake-sushi shortage or whatever it was.

Boice: Well, even though he doesn’t know anything about it that’s a nice gesture.

Flare: Peoples champion, Boice.

Bryson: I also donated One thousand dollars in the memory of Drew Michaels, because he’s dead to me.

The crowd again showers Bryson with boos. He extends his arms and motions for more as he basks in what he makes seem like a glow.

Bryson: Yes, yes. Thank you. Now, continuing the only thing on this show worth watching, I’d like to actually take a little bit of time to apologize to you, all of you, the fans. Even those of you at home.

Boice: What is this?

Bryson looks directly in the camera for a few moments nodding his head.

Bryson: You see, I’m sorry that all of you have been forced to put up with a talent, let alone a champion, that is as BORING as Hannibal Frost.

There are some cheers at Frosts’ mention that are quickly drowned out by the boos.

Boice: Clearly the fans don’t like Bryson insulting the new champion!

Bryson: You see, when I grabbed that torch from the top of the cage I realized something. I realized that I had a mission, a new mission, a holy quest. I saw the state of FMW and it was crap. I mean look at this right here-

Bryson sweeps out with his arm and points to the METALTron. An image of a line graph appears on the screen.

Bryson: You see, much like a vital sign on a hospital machine, these numbers for the ratings are FMW’s vital sign. Do you see where it dips really big right there? That’s when Hannibal Frost is on the screen. PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR CHANNELS! We almost flat line! We’re in a state of emergency here, people!

Boice: That doesn’t even look official!

Flare: Well that is a graph with numbers though, so I cant argue it.

Bryson: You see, it is plainly obvious that Hannibal Frost is just not entertaining, so I owe everyone here an apology. I’m so sorry that you are all forced to stomach his crap, forced to put up with horrid entertainment, but don’t you worry-

Bryson smiles as he scans the crowd over.

Bryson: I am here to right the wrongs, to make you happy again. Here I come to save the day!

Flare: Our hero!

Boice: What are you talking about!

Bryson: So, ladies and gentlemen, I have made it my own personal mission to make Hannibore Frost entertaining. I know, I know-

Bryson hangs his head as the clamoring of the fans again begins to grow louder.

Bryson: It’s a daunting task. A difficult task. A task that is seemingly impossible. Well, I don’t care how high the odds against me are stacked! For you fans I will do anything! That’s what it takes to be a champion, so here I stand. YOUR TRUE CHAMPION!

Bryson again outstretches his arms as the crowd erupts into a rousing and hateful boo. Bryson begins pointing to people in the stands and telling them that he’s doing it for “you, and you, and you”.

Boice: What are you doing!

Flare: I’m standing and applauding this great hero!

Boice: Hero!? This man is a liar! He’s speaking nonsense!

Flare: You’re delusional!

Bryson: I will not rest, I promise I will not rest, until this SUPPOSED champion is Hannibore no more!

Bryson drops the microphone and exits the ring as The One begins to play again. He waves to the crowd and accepts their booing as cheers. He seems ecstatic as he overlooks the crowd, telling them “Thank you! Thank you!” while going up the ramp.

Boice: Bryson has lost it.

Flare: If by ‘it’ you mean his sense of selfishness then yes, and instead he found and replaced it with a sense of self sacrifice! I feel for the man, what a horrible task to have to go through!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 am

In today’s world society is bombarded with mass marketing and instantaneous information.

Shock and Awe is used in every day life.

There are Super Bowls.

There is Tabloid Reporting.

There are World Series.

There are Shock Jocks.

There are Stanley Cups.

There are World Cups.

There is Must See T.V.

There are Olympic Games.

However, there is only ONE

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Ultimatum

Full Metal Wrestling Presents:
Ultimatum III.

There is only one Skyler Striker winning King of N. E. W.

There is only one Flare, one Christian G. Smitten winning the Gold Card.

There is only one Alex O’Rion achieving greatness, winning the Full Metal Championship.

There is only one Drew Michaels triumphant over Ethan Black.

There is only one chance to see Ultimatum.

What will happen next?

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, everyone, and it is time for the main event!

Four Words to Choke Upon by Bullet for my Valentine hits as Pure Extremist makes his way from the curtain to the stage, a lukewarm reception accompanies him.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a tag team match! Introducing first, from Castlebar, Ireland, weighing two hundred and twenty-eight pounds… PX!!!

Boice: Some people still unsure how to feel about PX in his homeland, and after what happened earlier in the show, I don’t really blame him.

Flare: I know how I feel about him. He’s going to kick his brother’s ass tonight.

Boice: Well, PX is here waiting for his partner. He asked Faith to be his partner, and the last time we checked, Faith only gave him a pretty tentative response.

Flare: Whatever, PX can take them both on his own.

PX stands around for a second, waiting for Faith to show up. Moments of silence pass… and then finally, ”Omen” by Prodigy plays.

Sheila Blige: And his tag team partner, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing one hundred and thirty-nine pounds… FAITH!!!

Flare: Well, well. She did show up after all.

Boice: Faith is professional enough to overlook PX’s personality, I suppose.

Flare: What about his personality?

Boice: …Never mind.

As they get to the apron, PX takes his corner and tells Faith to get in the ring. The two look at each other for a few moments before PX rears back with his fist. Faith scowls at PX before she goes between the ropes and into the ring.

Boice: OF ALL THE! THE NERVE! COME ON!

Flare: I love this guy.

As PX continues to yell at Faith, his music is cut off by police sirens that accompany [b]”The Warrior’s Code” by the Dropkick Murphys. The crowd gets up to their feet and explodes in cheers for the Ultraviolent champion, and fan favorite, The Celt.

Sheila Blige: And their opponents, from Castlebar, Ireland, weighing two hundred and fourteen pounds, he is the FMW Ultraviolent Champion… THE CELT!!!

Boice: Here comes the LAW! People love him!

Flare: I don’t and I don’t think theres that many ‘people’ here. Boice, you silly goose.

The Celt continues to stand on the ramp staring at his opponents. Very quickly his music is cut off as Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi begins to play. The crowd remains on their feet for the Full Metal Champion, Hannibal Frost. Both men begin their walk down the ramp in stride. The Celt saying something along the lines of ‘My pop was bigger than yours.’

Sheila Blige: And his tag team partner, from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing two hundred and thirty-two pounds, he is the current Full Metal Champion… HANNIBAL… FROST!!!

Boice: And here comes the new champions! The Celt, new Ultraviolent champion! Hannibal Frost, new Full Metal Champion! These two have got their work cut out for them in the foreseeable future, but I cant think of any other group of men who stand a better shot at handling the task!

Flare: I think I can name at least one.

Boice: Don’t even say-

Flare: Oh, since you’re so good at reading minds I’ll just let you handle this one.

Boice: Probably beneficial for the show anyway.

Flare: You wish. People need me.

As Celt and Hannibal get on the apron, Hannibal climbs through the ropes. He points to PX and tells him to ‘Fight like a man’ and suggests he should start the match.

Boice: Hannibal doesn’t appreciate PX hiding behind Faith!

Flare: Who is hiding!? Faith is just as contracted a performer as anyone else in that ring!

Boice: You’re right Flare, however PX is clearly just using her as a shield! That’s not right!

As Hannibal continues to argue with PX the bell rings.

Flare: Doesn’t matter! Theres the bell!

Boice: The crowd groans in response as Hannibal stares at PX! Faith gets in her fighting position! This match is going to get underway now!

Flare: Hannibal is telling Faith to tag in PX! What does he have against women!? How can we call a sexist champion!?

Boice: I don’t think that’s the situation here! Faith is unwavering though! Shes refusing to back down from the fight! Shes got something to prove!

Flare: Oh, and look at this!

Boice: Hannibal has given up! He turns and tags The Celt! Celt hops into the ring and he and Faith begin circling!

Flare: Oh, of course the Irishman is a woman beater.

Boice: You just said-

Flare: I KNOW WHAT I SAID!

Boice: You’re ridiculous! Tie up in the ring! Celt able to take advantage with an arm bar. Whip off the ropes! Celt picks up Faith on the rebound-

Flare: And now he’s trying to grope her! I cant believe we’re showing this on television!

Boice: Celt with a vicious powerslam! He absolutely crushed Faith! Celt does not look like he’s enjoying this at all! He’s glaring at PX!

Flare: Maybe that’s his O-face! You don’t know!

Boice: Celt lifts Faith one more time! Hes setting her up in the turnbuckle! Perhaps Celt is going for a finish right now!?

Flare: I’d bet not that sick-

Boice: NO! FAITH TRIPS CELT UP INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! KICK TO THE BACK OF CELTS HEAD AND FAITH IS IN CONTROL!

Flare: HA! Celt got his butt handed to him by a girl.

Boice: Faith off the ropes now! No- she stops in front of Hannibal! Hannibal blew her a kiss! Come on now!

Flare: How championlike. First he wont face her, now he treats her like meat!

Boice: You’re absurd! Faith bounces back off the ropes again! Shes charging at Celt, LEAPIG DROPKICK! NO! CELT CATCHES HER! HE SLAMS HER TO THE MAT!

Flare: How much longer will these so called heroes continue to beat this woman!

Boice: Celt lifts her again! STRONG ARM OF THE LAW! LARIAT!

Flare: PX IS NOT PLEASED! CLEARLY FAITH CANT EVEN DO HER JOB RIGHT!

Boice: You’re insane, Flare! Celt looks over at PX! He covers with a pin! One, two, NO!

Flare: WHAAAAAAAAT!?

Boice: KICK OUT FROM FAITH AT TWO! Celt moves over to lift her-NO! FAITH WITH A KICK TO THE HEAD!

Flare: Ain’t that a kick to the heaaaaaaad!

Boice: Faith is quickly up! Kick to the back of the knee! Kick to Celt’s other knee! DROPKICK TO THE FACE! FAITH IS ON A ROLL!

Flare: Its about time she did something!

Boice: And now PX is yelling at Faith! He’s calling her over!

Flare: He’s done seeing her fail!

Boice: Oh, how convenient! Just when Faith has this match in control PX wants to take charge! This man is deplorable!

Flare: I don’t blame him at all, boice.

Boice: AND FATIH HAS HAD ENOUGH! SHE SLAPS PX IN THE FACE! PX HAS BEEN SHUT UP!

Flare: CUNNING PLAN BACKFIRES, BOICE! THAT’S A LEGAL TAG! PX IS THE LEGAL MAN NOW!

Boice: Damn rules! Faith reluctantly exits the ring! PX over to Celt now, NO! Celt with a blow to the face! Another! Celt is getting back to his feet!

Flare: Maybe now this match will start and we’ll leave playtime hour back in the kitchen where it belongs!

Boice: You’re reprehensible!

Flare: Just calling it how it is, Boice.

Boice: Celt is up to his feet! PX tries to whip his brother off the ropes, WAIT! BLIND TAG BY HANNIBAL! PX CLOTHESLINE ATTEMPT IS DUCKED! HANNIBAL CHARGES FORWARD! HIS CLOTHESLINE IS DUCKED BY PX!

Flare: Way to come in strong champ!

Boice: Celt catches himself on the ropes and exits! PX is still running as is Hannibal! Hannibal with another attempt, ANOTHER duck from PX! Both men on the rebound now, PX WITH THE ATTEMPT! NO! HANNIBAL AVOIDS!

Flare: Really? Really!?

Boice: Hannibal with another attempt, NO! PX EVADES AGAIN!

Flare: OH HELL!

Boice: Hannibal stops his momentum center ring! He faces PX now! Hannibal sticks his fist out! PX RUNS RIGHT INTO IT!

Flare: And where was his partner to help him! Some TEAM. Hah!

Boice: Faith looks on in amusement as Hannibal squares up his opponent! Look, Celt is in the ring too! Both men are squaring up PX! Tandem punches! Hannibal Whips PX to the corner!

Flare: OH! And how is THIS fair!?

Boice: Hannibal whips Celt into his brother! PX is crushed in the corner! Hannibal charges, Celt drops to all fours, Hannibal leaps off Celt’s back! Flying splash! PX stumbles out of the corner! He’s seated on the bottom rope, arms draped back over the second!

Flare: And wheres the five count ref!

Boice: Hannibal lining up for the final shot! CELT IS TOO! BOTH MEN CHARGE FORWARD! RED LABEL! CASTLEBAR KISS! TANDEM ENZUGIRI!

Flare: Is that even the proper plural!?

Boice: Celt hops over the ropes! Hannibal looks at a downed PX! THE CROWD IS CHANTING CELT!

Flare: How deplorable!

Boice: Hannibal tags Celt back in! Celt hops the ropes once more! He walks over to pin PX!

Flare: AND WHERE IS FAITH!? SOME TEAM! PX WAS DOOMED FROM THE START!

Boice: CELT STANDS ATOP HIS BROTHER! ONE, TWO, THREE! ITS OVER!

Blige: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS! THE TEAM OF THE CELT AND HAAAANNIBAL FROOOOOOST!!!

Hannibal Frost & The Celt (3.31 aps + 2.63 aps + 1.4 avs = 7.34 total)
Faith & PX (4.2 aps + 0 aps + 0.6avs = 4.8 total)

The ref raises Frost and Celt’s arms in victory as Faith continues to walk to the back, abandoning her partner.

Boice: Well… I guess PX isn’t getting a title shot!

Flare: This is a travesty! PX was betrayed!

Boice: By the partner he mistreated? Poetic justice, I say!

Celt takes his belt, but instead of walking out of the ring, he walks over to PX instead, who is lying down on the mat. Celt gets a microphone.

Flare: Oh, now he’s going to rub it in?

Celt: So, brother… I thought you were going to prove me wrong tonight?

PX, still down on the mat, obviously doesn’t reply.

Celt: Well… in a way, you did prove me wrong. I thought you were going to give me a good fight tonight! Hah!

Flare: Please! This is uncouth!

Celt: But now… now I know that truly, you are nothing. You are nothing, you have always been nothing, and you will always be nothing!

Celt bends down and takes PX’s chin, looking at him in the eye.

Celt: But there is still time to change, brother. It doesn’t have to be this way.

PX, already conscious, quivers for a moment… and spits on Celt’s face.

Boice: OH MY GOD! Tell me he didn’t just do that!

Flare: PX doesn’t need Celt or his pity!

Celt suddenly becomes very angered by this, and drags PX up to his feet! Celt kicks him in the gut, hoists him up, and flips him…

Boice: BRUTALITY DRIVER! PX GETS NO MERCY!

Flare: SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN!

Boice: PX DEFIED CELT TO THE VERY END, EVEN WHEN HE OFFERED AMNESTY! HE DESERVES NOTHING LESS, AND THE CROWD AGREES WITH THEIR HERO!

Flare: NO! CELT IS A HEATHEN!

Celt stomps away at PX, but Frost comes back and tries to pull Celt off of him. Celt is only angered further by this, but does stop his assault.

Celt: I TRIED! I TRIED, PX, BUT YOU LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE!

Flare: NO YOU DIDN’T!

Boice: YES HE DID!

Celt: NOW YOU WILL LIVE THE REST OF YOUR DAYS IN OBSCURITY! HAVE FUN BEING FORGOTTEN!

”The Warrior’s Code” plays as Celt rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp, still seething.

Boice: Those were some harsh words from one brother to another, I’ll admit.

Flare: See? Even you see it!

Boice: But Celt has a point. PX defied him to the very end, even when he tried to show mercy.

Flare: Mercy? That was pity! Complete, patronizing pity!

Boice: Whatever it is, both Celt and PX made their choice tonight, and I suppose that is the end of that. Ladies and gentlemen, for my broadcast partner Janus Flare, this is Jack Boice, saying farewell from Dublin, Ireland! We’ll see you all on the other side of the pond for Corruption 13.2!

has been a presentation of

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2011. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Celt, I wish I could expect better from you.

Alas, I cannot. A hideous display of brotherly love just then. Utter garbage.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Celt's actions were justified.

Don't be gay.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Okay, there are a number of things I'm just going to have to come out and straight up criticise, there's just no other way around it.

- The opening of the show was just plain awkward, and not to the standard which FMW is known for. Whoever wrote that segment didn't seem to understand either PX or Celt or why they are/were feuding. It's completely uncharacteristic of Celt or PX to being using terms like "Dude" or "Bro". The whole came off as very generic and read like two teenagers having an childish arguement. "You suck" "NAH BRAH, YOU". I mean Celt is supposed to be this hardass character while PX is supposed to be a dark, brooding, intelligent character, and what was written couldn't have been further from that.

The reason Celt and PX are/feuding is because PX felt it was wrong for Celt to hold himself up as a role model. He also felt he needed to establish his own identity. Killing two birds with one stone, PX did everything Celt said not to do, both establish himself as an individual and tearing down Celt's role model edict. If the writer didn't understand that they could have just asked me or PX and we'd have been happy to tell them, rather than just throwing in some generic "taking the spotlight stuff" that's always used.

- This one's minor, but during the opening Celt gives Harley Quint props for being a great UV Champ...Celt would never do this. Celt still begrudges anyone associated with HavOc and this is the whole reason he gives Frost so much shit.

- The PX/Faith segment...I could see it was meant to show PX desperate to get things together for the match but it just came off like Faith was bored with everything and couldn't care less. The segment then becomes filler, and doesn't play off the fact that PX has quite an intelligent character.

- The end of the show was dumb. It made Celt look like a heel. Why did he taunt PX on the mic? I understand the Brutality Driver, Celt did it because PX spat in his face, but stomping him while he was down until the SoA breaks it up is clearly uncalled for and didn't make any sense.

Wouldn't have made a world more sense for Celt to got on the mic and asked PX "Okay PX...I'm giving you one last ever chance to end this bullshit and put everything aside" then have PX spit on him and then do one Brutality Driver and simply walk away?

I'm sorry if that comes off as harsh, but it's true.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

OOC: So all of your complaints were because of how you were portrayed.

Egotism much?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Quote :
Jaro walks out and slams the door. Smitten just punches a wall, leaving a big, gaping hole.

Bwahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: People who've known me for years know that normally I never complain about how Celt is portrayed, and that I'm always open to him being used by other people, like in their promos, for example. And yes, maybe because it's my character that are the main problems I feel things the most acutely, that's only natural.

That said, I think my criticisms are fair and accurate, and that I'm not just making them for the sake of it. I think there were mistakes made with Celt that shouldn't have been, the opening segment most of all. I know if any of your characters with written in that style you'd have said something too.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm

OOC: This sarcasm thing really is getting lost in translation.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:22 pm

OOC: The tragedy of text: The inability to communicate tone
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm

OOC: Only real complaint I have is Xander Kross' name is spelled wrong.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Celt's actions were justified.

Don't be gay.

No, they weren't. Not for a man of his supposed moral standard.

Don't be a bitch. Call your fucking ally out when he fucks up. That's his family, champ.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Dante: And Alex is yours.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

OSH--
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Dante: And Alex is yours.

I used to think he was, Dante, but I began to see that we weren't alike at all, outside of how we looked.

I tried my damnedest to keep him on the right path, and keep our relationship (no homo) a productive one but in the end, I had to call him out when he fouled up by either not showing up on form or sticking his nose where it wasn't needed. He didn't take to it as I hoped, so things happened and it's now come to this.

Know this, Dante... he'll always be your brother from another mother. Not mine.

I was able to get the best out of him at times (which is more than what some can say) but overall? He's someone that was tag champion with me, and we should have gone down in FMW history as the best team to ever step foot in this place. But we didn't.

What we accomplished together, that's all fine and dandy, but it was never what I wanted HIM to accomplish and he shows signs of never wanting to do it.

At 13.2, since he doesn't have it in him to be the wrestler, the fighter I know he can be, I take your family out. I don't have a choice, it needs to be done and it will be as brutally precise as needed.

I apologize to you and Karma for what happens to him. I truly do.

Then again, since it is you...I guess there will be, as you've said before, no apologies.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Dear Celt,

From this point forward, when I kindly ask you to do work for staff, I expect you to be amongst the first to volunteer. I did not ask you to write any of the Celt segments, no, and I find your criticisms valid.

But the point stands. Do work for me.

Love,
Ro
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Dante: You're talking to me about the guy who beat my ass more times than I can count. And also the guy who held me directly responsible as one of the reasons why he turned on our mutual friend in Drew.

You're also talking to the guy who tagged with him in the Last Militia. If it wasn't me fuckin' up, it was him.

I know all of Alex's faults. Quite well, in fact.

Really what you're saying to me is that it's okay for you to throw a fucking temper tantrum because you're already a piece of shit and Celt isn't. Yes, he's a dumb, naive little shit. But he's not as..dirty as the rest of us.

So don't apologize. Do you, boo boo. Do you. But remember at the end of the day, you're the one who has to look himself in the mirror. Hopefully one day, you'll come to the realization that this downward spiral and constant funk you're in is all your own doing.

You want the best out of Alex? Get the best out of yourself first.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Funny.

I guess you haven't been watching FMW for the past year or so.

Then again I am sure you mean that I should be a better person, because this villainous, slimy son of a bitch that is "in my place" surely isn't the white bread punk-looking kid that you practically had to beg to try and verbally rip you because he was too busy stuck in the "respect the vets" phase.

He was stupid enough to see the good in people that people like you, Drew, Alex and so on warned him about. Yet he tried anyway.

Those were the days I guess.

So I look myself in the mirror, and I see the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on my shoulder.

I see someone that is not the same person he used to be. And it's a change for the better.

Maybe I'll reevaluate when you actually change, Mr. Jones. Your daughter misses you after all.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:45 pm

OOC:

The two things I cringed at, while reading, was Celt talking about Harley in a positive light and the beatdown at the end.

The ending of the main event was also kinda weird. Didn't flow right, I don't think.

And I completely apologize for mispelling your character's name, De. I had fun writing your character and it makes me sad that I super spaced out and didn't realize what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Rottata wrote:
Dear Celt,

From this point forward, when I kindly ask you to do work for staff, I expect you to be amongst the first to volunteer. I did not ask you to write any of the Celt segments, no, and I find your criticisms valid.

But the point stands. Do work for me.

Love,
Ro

Dear Ro,

A person should not have to volunteer to do staff work to have their character portrayed properly on the two shows. That is the job of the writer of the segment and the head writer.

Love,
Drew
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Leon... take care of your shit. Earn that rematch. That's all I have to say about it.

I want to address the torch-holder, the great Nick Bryson. Now, you might think that I'm only willing to talk smack to Bryson as I own a pretty impressive victory over him. Two, actually. However, I know damn well that Bryson is every bit the legend he claims to be. As much as I thought Bryson had lost a step, it seems that losing to me... or something... has re-ignited the old man's flame.

Bryson, you owe Hannibal Frost some goddamn respect. You, more that anyone else here aside from maybe Smitten, know damn well that being the World Champion in FMW doesn't earn a guy nearly the respect it should. You know damn well that it's hard as hell to get to the top, and even harder to stay there. You also know that nobody truly appreciates the effort it takes. It seems that, Tyrant aside, every single champion in the history of FMW has been discredited to some extent. Maybe Hannibal Frost came out of almost nowhere to win it, but don't act like he doesn't deserve some respect.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 am

Edible14 wrote:
Leon... take care of your shit. Earn that rematch. That's all I have to say about it.

I want to address the torch-holder, the great Nick Bryson. Now, you might think that I'm only willing to talk smack to Bryson as I own a pretty impressive victory over him. Two, actually. However, I know damn well that Bryson is every bit the legend he claims to be. As much as I thought Bryson had lost a step, it seems that losing to me... or something... has re-ignited the old man's flame.

Bryson, you owe Hannibal Frost some goddamn respect. You, more that anyone else here aside from maybe Smitten, know damn well that being the World Champion in FMW doesn't earn a guy nearly the respect it should. You know damn well that it's hard as hell to get to the top, and even harder to stay there. You also know that nobody truly appreciates the effort it takes. It seems that, Tyrant aside, every single champion in the history of FMW has been discredited to some extent. Maybe Hannibal Frost came out of almost nowhere to win it, but don't act like he doesn't deserve some respect.

Bryson: Oh, I'm sorry. I was really busy trying to figure out how Im going to make Hannibore entertaining that I almost missed everything you have to say ever.

No, you're right, just being champion isn't enough to garner respect. You should know that, with that amazing, prestigeous piece of tin around your waist.

However, recognizing that I acknowledge your fact that just the belt doesnt garner respect, you should be praising me. Im going to make people love the champion. I'm going to get him out of his funk and make him someone the people will pay to see. I'm going to make him ENTERTAINING, and thusly respected. Ultimately, however, I feel my task may be TOO daunting. I fear I may have to admit when I cant succeed and just take the belt for myself.

But, remember one thing peon. This is all for the fans. I'm a peoples champion! A world wide superstar! A box office sensation! I know whats best for them, even more than they know for themselves.

Old man? I'm 22.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 am

Xander:...muhfuckah, ya look thirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next