Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+16
Sharpedo King
PX
The Dude
MPD
Easty
Tromboner Man
the nick bryson
Edible14
Drew Michaels
David GS
Jeff
iDeAndes
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
RCA
Rottata
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:44 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander:...muhfuckah, ya look thirty.

Bryson: Sorry. Not all of us hit puberty at 17. You're just a late bloomer, Im sure.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 am

You know what Jason. I don't want, nor need another chance. I'm done. I knew it was a mistake to cave in, and come back to the ring in the first place. And now look at the consequences that it's brought to me.

It's tarnished what little respectability and reputation I have, and it's left me looking up at the lights every show since, and including, Corruption 12.1.

You can consider me RETIRED from your active ring duties, effective immediately. My job is tied behind that desk, where I actually get appreciated for what I do, and the tough decisions I make, not on a daily basis, but on an HOURLY basis.

If you don't like it, well, I suppose you can always start cleaning up your own messes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:26 am

Apostasy...

I respect you. You beat Leon, took his title, but I respect you. May not be another person I wouldn't mind getting the three over my SoA stablemate.

And Bryson, I don't need your respect.

Throughout my entire career, the only people who respected me were the most vile people to grace the halls of FMW. Harley Quint, Syanide... you remember them, right?

In any case, here I stand as your Full Metal Wrestling Champion.

I don't need your help.

I don't need your charity.

And I certainly won't be losing to you.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Apostasy...

I respect you. You beat Leon, took his title, but I respect you. May not be another person I wouldn't mind getting the three over my SoA stablemate.

And Bryson, I don't need your respect.

Throughout my entire career, the only people who respected me were the most vile people to grace the halls of FMW. Harley Quint, Syanide... you remember them, right?

In any case, here I stand as your Full Metal Wrestling Champion.

I don't need your help.

I don't need your charity.

And I certainly won't be losing to you.

Bryson: Oh, Im sorry, you seem to be confused.

See, heres the thing, I dont, and most likely wont ever, respect you. This isn't a quest for me to respect you. I dont want to be your friend, Im not trying to discover my inner nice guy by helping out the handicapped. I'm not looking to sell the movie rights to Disney. Don't start thinking that you actually matter enough for me to take interest in your career because Im trying to be generous to you, because you are not that important. I am only doing what is necessary to show the world just exactly what you are and why that should be changed, though I am fairly certain they already know.

The fact of the matter is that you are Full Metal Champion and yet your biggest claim to fame is being the 4th best member of a team that only had one good one. Its sad. I see it, the roster sees it, you clearly see it, but most importantly the fans see it and I, for one, hate to subject them to that kind of unfortunate viewing. The fact that they put up with you is more telling of their stock and less of yours.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am

the nick bryson wrote:
But, remember one thing peon. This is all for the fans. I'm a peoples champion! A world wide superstar! A box office sensation! I know whats best for them, even more than they know for themselves.

Such an ego. It must have really pained you to lose to this nobody twice.

Listen, I know a thing or two about Nick Bryson. The man I faced was a man who seemed... apathetic. A man without a cause. I can relate to that, I really can. All I said was that something clearly has gotten under your skin. I'm happy to see it, though. I'm glad that you care.

And you really don't need to be trashing my title as well. I know it's not the most prestigious. It's just a mediocre as I am. I get that you want to trash any title you don't have, but currently that's all of them. That's not because they're not worthy of your time. It's because for the last two years, you've been a goddamn loser. We all go through slumps. Sorry that you're mad about it. But it's not Drew's fault. It's not my fault. It's not Hannibal's fault. It's not Hostyle's fault. It's not Jack Eastwood's fault. It's not FMW's fault. It's your own damn fault that you've won 2 whole matches since losing the FMW Championship in 2009 to Alex O'Rion. If anyone is tarnishing the legacy of that belt... it's you.

You've decided to waste your time launching these pointless tirades. You raged against the Broken Saints, and you couldn't even get past me. Now you're raging against the current FMW champion, as if that really needs to happen. You claim it's because Hannibal is boring. But I don't buy it for a second. I think that it's getting to you. You've watched yourself become a joke over the last 2 years, an afterthought. You want that FMW World Title so that you can convince yourself that you're still relevant. Pretending that this has fuck-all to do with any personal grudge against Hannibal is just dishonest.

OOC: Totally thought Bryson (the character) was way older, given how long he's been here and how much he's done.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 am

OOC: I would like to see Apostasy do a little more TT-ing here and there.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:48 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
You know what Jason. I don't want, nor need another chance. I'm done. I knew it was a mistake to cave in, and come back to the ring in the first place. And now look at the consequences that it's brought to me.

It's tarnished what little respectability and reputation I have, and it's left me looking up at the lights every show since, and including, Corruption 12.1.

You can consider me RETIRED from your active ring duties, effective immediately. My job is tied behind that desk, where I actually get appreciated for what I do, and the tough decisions I make, not on a daily basis, but on an HOURLY basis.

If you don't like it, well, I suppose you can always start cleaning up your own messes.

Well, mission accomplished then.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 am

Edible14 wrote:

OOC: Totally thought Bryson (the character) was way older, given how long he's been here and how much he's done.

OOC: As a rough guide, Personally I think people should take the amount of years they've been in FMW, multiple it by two and then add it to their actual age and that should be (roughly) their characters age.

That's how I like to imagine the FMW roster because it makes the age distribution closer to how a real fed would be.

Last edited by The Celt on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 pm

OOC:

What?

So, take the amount of years I've been in FMW; that'd be, what, 3?

Double it, making 6.

And then you've lost me. If I age 6 to 21 then I'm left with... 21.

Unless you meant: Character Age = Real Age + (Time spent in FMW x 2)

Which is not what you said at all.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Dunn is Gold Standard wrote:
OOC:

Unless you meant: Character Age = Real Age + (Time spent in FMW x 2)

That is what I meant.

So 21+6=27
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 pm

OOC: Good show. I thought there was mena be a segment with Trey/AVO and the Pack involved but maybe Axel misinformed me, who knows.

I wish I could have written a better promo for this show but I really didn't have the time. Here's hoping I do next time.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 pm

OOC: I'm going to come in from the same angle as Celt and be unhappy with the opening and closing angles of the show. The person who wrote them didn't fully understand the angle, and both Celt and I were poorly portrayed, in my opinion.

I'm not going pointing any fingers, but there's a lot of back to the Celt/PX angle, and whoever was taking the writing of it should've spoken to Celt or I, either a PM or a chat on AIM to get the jist of how the characters should've came off. I think I can say both Celt and I would have considered writing the angles ourselves, because there's a lot of weight in it, but I didn't have the time for it (Couldn't even promo for the show in the first place) and I know Celt's been pretty busy too, but I reckon we'd both have had the time to chat with whoever took the job.

Those are my qualms, and my opinion on what to do in future. I'm not mad with anyone or anything, I'm just making a statement, I don't wanna kick up any fuss.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Edible14 wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
But, remember one thing peon. This is all for the fans. I'm a peoples champion! A world wide superstar! A box office sensation! I know whats best for them, even more than they know for themselves.

Such an ego. It must have really pained you to lose to this nobody twice.

Listen, I know a thing or two about Nick Bryson. The man I faced was a man who seemed... apathetic. A man without a cause. I can relate to that, I really can. All I said was that something clearly has gotten under your skin. I'm happy to see it, though. I'm glad that you care.

And you really don't need to be trashing my title as well. I know it's not the most prestigious. It's just a mediocre as I am. I get that you want to trash any title you don't have, but currently that's all of them. That's not because they're not worthy of your time. It's because for the last two years, you've been a goddamn loser. We all go through slumps. Sorry that you're mad about it. But it's not Drew's fault. It's not my fault. It's not Hannibal's fault. It's not Hostyle's fault. It's not Jack Eastwood's fault. It's not FMW's fault. It's your own damn fault that you've won 2 whole matches since losing the FMW Championship in 2009 to Alex O'Rion. If anyone is tarnishing the legacy of that belt... it's you.

You've decided to waste your time launching these pointless tirades. You raged against the Broken Saints, and you couldn't even get past me. Now you're raging against the current FMW champion, as if that really needs to happen. You claim it's because Hannibal is boring. But I don't buy it for a second. I think that it's getting to you. You've watched yourself become a joke over the last 2 years, an afterthought. You want that FMW World Title so that you can convince yourself that you're still relevant. Pretending that this has fuck-all to do with any personal grudge against Hannibal is just dishonest.

Bryson: Why do you continue to talk out of your ass? I'm not trashing any title, I'm not even trashing a specific title. I'm trashing the person who is supposed to be the 'champion'. The person who is supposed to be the bastion of this federation. Obviously, that person is still so boring and unnoticeable that when you tried to make the conversation about him, you had to take it in another direction because ultimately, everyone here knows im right. Which is why you all should be thanking me. I should be applauded for my efforts to once again make the belt that is supposed to represent the entity we both work for respectable.

As for winning THREE matches since my return, since clearly you did not see me triumphant this most recent Ammunition, I fail to see how I should be embarassed. I think the one blemish I have to be embarassed of is being the last man standing on a team that failed to live up to its standards and choked in the FMW Games. Perhaps its because the rest of those peons couldn't bring it up to my level.

Last year I main evented Ultimatum 2. This year I'm going to be the only man in FMW history to this point to main event two, consecutive I may add, Ultimatums when I have my match at Ultimatum 3 because I WON Mount Vesuvius, arguably one of, if not the, most difficult and pristigeous matches in FMW. Yeah, I should be REALLY embarassed. Two years of nothing? Perhaps you were too busy being homeless or poor or whatever excuse you had to not own a Television to see that I've been taking the world by storm.

As for your continual statement of me being a joke, I think thats hilarious. I think its funny how you seem to think becoming a multi-million dollar sensation, a box office smash, and easily the biggest name this federation has seems to be 'laughable.' I dont WANT the Full Metal Championship because I don't NEED it. You see I, quite unlike yourself, have done much more and beyond what any, if all, people who walk through these doors do, and thats become a gloabal brand. Nick Bryson no longer need FMW, FMW needs Nick Bryson.

You want to talk about trying too hard? Mayhaps you should listen to your own advice. FMW doesn't have a talent pool, its more like a puddle. In reality, its more like a cesspool. You are one in a long list of people who continue to work at getting what comes so naturally to me. I'm a charismatic hurricane. You're just another scrub who thinks that anything they superglue some shiny plates to warrants some level of dignity.

You have a chance to make yourself, and thusly your title, respectable and interesting. Its safe to say right now you're stumbling out of the gate. You might want to change the tempo you're marching to, because this one isn't working for you.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: Oh, Im sorry, you seem to be confused.

See, heres the thing, I dont, and most likely wont ever, respect you. This isn't a quest for me to respect you. I dont want to be your friend, Im not trying to discover my inner nice guy by helping out the handicapped. I'm not looking to sell the movie rights to Disney. Don't start thinking that you actually matter enough for me to take interest in your career because Im trying to be generous to you, because you are not that important. I am only doing what is necessary to show the world just exactly what you are and why that should be changed, though I am fairly certain they already know.

The fact of the matter is that you are Full Metal Champion and yet your biggest claim to fame is being the 4th best member of a team that only had one good one. Its sad. I see it, the roster sees it, you clearly see it, but most importantly the fans see it and I, for one, hate to subject them to that kind of unfortunate viewing. The fact that they put up with you is more telling of their stock and less of yours.

Confused?

I'd say that'd be more your thing.

I do believe I said that I didn't want your respect.

And the whole "claim to fame" thing? Yeah, I think you've got that ass backwards. Wouldn't my biggest claim to fame be the fact that, at this moment, I'm Full Metal Champion? And I hate to bring the good doctor's name into this, but Harley never became Full Metal Champion. That is who you were talking about, right?

Oh well.

Go ahead and keep on spouting all this nonsense about how I don't matter. Doesn't really bother me. Because at the end of the day, I'm the one holding the biggest title in this company. I'd argue that your holding the Torch is equally as impressive, but you've still gotta' go through me to prove that it means anything.

And you won't be doing that.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

OOC: Yo. Celt and PX.

I did it. I came up with everything. The problem is, I came up with it at the very last minute because I did not want to open the show with the usual first match.

I'm not going to explain anything else beyond that. I'm just admitting to the crime to get the elephant in the room out of the way.

Also, I would appreciate it if I could get some feedback on the other parts of the show.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Oh, I know for sure I remember. I remember a whole lot of things about that time period Hannibal, more then I assume you would like. However, my own personal disdain for my cousin forces me to let you to continue to play the hero in your life of falsehoods...for now.

On to bigger, more important fish...William. William, the TyranT of FMW. William, the bastard father. William, the grizzled veteran. William...

Original Sinner.

Again William, I remember. And now, now that you are done being a farce of a champion, now I have come to collect the blood debt you owe me for your part in the plot to destroy myself, my friends, and MY company. Hell hath no fury William like the LORD and I am His Hand delivering righteous justice upon the remnant of the Sinners.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Austin peeks up from his book to take note of Drew Michaels' verbal outcry towards TyranT.

He smiles.

And continues reading.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Bryson: Why do you continue to talk out of your ass? I'm not trashing any title, I'm not even trashing a specific title. I'm trashing the person who is supposed to be the 'champion'. The person who is supposed to be the bastion of this federation. Obviously, that person is still so boring and unnoticeable that when you tried to make the conversation about him, you had to take it in another direction because ultimately, everyone here knows im right. Which is why you all should be thanking me. I should be applauded for my efforts to once again make the belt that is supposed to represent the entity we both work for respectable.

As for winning THREE matches since my return, since clearly you did not see me triumphant this most recent Ammunition, I fail to see how I should be embarassed. I think the one blemish I have to be embarassed of is being the last man standing on a team that failed to live up to its standards and choked in the FMW Games. Perhaps its because the rest of those peons couldn't bring it up to my level.

Your record between losing the FMW title and winning the torch is 1-4. You lost to me (twice), Eastwood and Hostyle. You managed a win against Marky Mark. That's it. I was actually being generous in including the torch win. I don't give a damn about your win on Ammunition. It doesn't disprove my point. Between losing the belt and winning the torch... you spent an awful lot of time on the losing end. Either losing to me or getting a shot at the torch has energized you. Own up to that. Quit trying to spin it.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:06 am

Edible14 wrote:

Your record between losing the FMW title and winning the torch is 1-4. You lost to me (twice), Eastwood and Hostyle. You managed a win against Marky Mark. That's it. I was actually being generous in including the torch win. I don't give a damn about your win on Ammunition. It doesn't disprove my point. Between losing the belt and winning the torch... you spent an awful lot of time on the losing end. Either losing to me or getting a shot at the torch has energized you. Own up to that. Quit trying to spin it.

Bryson: Uh, generous in counting my win at Mount Vesuvius, a match which YOU did not win, and a match with 29 other combatants? Oh, thank you mighty Apostasy. I'm so glad you thought to originally count me winning the biggest match in the FMW calendar year, that was a real gimmie.

Listen to how flawed your argument is. You're discrediting my victories simply based on the fact that they're credible in a debate in which you want to win. Who the hell do you think you are? These are facts. They exist. You cant just discredit them because thats whats nice for you. Now, on top of your ridiculous claims, you also seek to remain blissfuly ignorant. You're really putting me in my place, hero. Keep up the good work

I'm not spinning shit. You're acting as if I was walking around downing antidepressants like some scrub. No. I was out charting grounds for wrestlers. I was out making people like you and I more legitimate. I was out making BANK and drawing at the box office. I didn't give a shit about losing the belt. I didnt give a shit about anything you claim to have energized me. You know what has energized me? The absurd ammount of cash FMW deposited in my bank account. The ridiculous royalties I get off of my movie deals. The enormous ammounts of people I get to reject on a daily basis because I know Im better than what they're offering me.

The fact that I get to choose what I do and when I do it is more liberating than anything you think matters in your little world.

Here is the thing, Apostasy, I dont need your seal of approval to know how awesome it is to be Nick Bryson. I'm living a dream. Reality is that regardless of your outcry for willful ignorance and clear substandard logic patterns nothing you are stating or proving is anything of merit. You want to talk about spin? You're the one demanding I own up to something thats just not truth. You're not important to me, Apostasy. I damn near forgot you existed, that is until you pulled out some of the most retarded drivel quite possible spoken in the history of spoken word.

Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

OOC: I really enjoyed the first match. A good display of the Rookies' talent, especially the wonders a mask can hide any types of bleeding in this stipulation. I especially liked the banter between TyranT and Drew that lead to the match at Ultimatum. Can't wait to see the buildup of this feud leading up to this match. The backstage segments were good as well.

IC:
SoSB was shaking his head, but for once, he did like the outcome of a first blood match. It can be seen in his eyes.

The Linguist: I agree; Kiyoshi Ryu was smart in becoming a masked wrestler. That mask does wonders for hiding anything, including disfigurements, open wounds, and even hiding an identity. This seems like a good start in your causes.

The Young Shark nodded in agreement, and flashed a fin.

The Linguist: I know, that Celt seems like a regular jackass if we ever seen them. He's the Ultraviolent Champ, but we have bigger fish to fry, right?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Here is the thing, Apostasy, I dont need your seal of approval to know how awesome it is to be Nick Bryson. I'm living a dream. Reality is that regardless of your outcry for willful ignorance and clear substandard logic patterns nothing you are stating or proving is anything of merit. You want to talk about spin? You're the one demanding I own up to something thats just not truth. You're not important to me, Apostasy. I damn near forgot you existed, that is until you pulled out some of the most retarded drivel quite possible spoken in the history of spoken word.

Let me explain all of this to you again, since you're the one determined to ignore facts here.

Talking about Frost being boring is disingenuous. You're only mouthing off about him because you've finally regained whatever spark you needed. I mean, your record after losing the FMW belt was awful. You want honesty and facts... the fact is that you won ONE MATCH before that Torch match. You want to talk about a guy coming out of nowhere and into the main event? How about you? Let's recap your career prior to it.

You lost to me on Distortion... twice in a row

You beat Marky Mark at Lethal Injection

You lost as part of Team Corruption in the FMW games (BTW, didn't even count this before)

You lost to Hostyle at Ignition 9.2

You lost to Jack Eastwood at Distortion 9.1

Then we're back to you losing the title to Alex O'Rion. Capping off a title reign that saw you lose three tag matches (a 10 man tag at NHB and twice against O'Rion and Harlequin) and have only one successful title defense (Matt Dunn).

Tell me where I should be in awe of Nick Bryson's life. Tell me where you've been living the dream. Especially when I've got two wins over you. Good for you, you won the torch and you're winning matches again. Congrats on getting to main-event Ultimatum III. Out of 3 main events in Ultimatum history, you will have been in two of them. It's a nice accomplishment.

Has nothing to do with you wanting to rid the world of Hannibal Frost. The fact that he's champion is just a side note in your quest to re-establish yourself for the sake of your own ego. Really, it's quite obvious to anyone who has paid any attention to you since the last Ultimatum. What I see, when I watch Nick Bryson come out with a fake TV ratings graph and trash the FMW World Champion, is a sad, pathetic, egotistical man who really wouldn't feel the need to do that if he was at all sure of himself. Funny thing is, you have the respect of so many. And yet you desire even MORE attention.

Run your mouth some more. Get that attention you want. Convince everyone that you're totally awesome, and that your w-l record totally doesn't matter. Tell them that I don't matter (be sure to leave out that part about what that would mean for you, since you're clearly not better than me). Keep claiming that you're living the high life and that you're making money, drawing crowds, or whatever other claims you can make without any supporting evidence.

You want to piss away all the good will you have by being a jackass when you clearly don't need to be... go right ahead, it's your funeral. Riddle me this, though. Why on Earth would people pay money to see a man who nobody likes, has no title and no friends? Try to convince me that you have any credibility if you lose to Frost, that you'll be drawing any fans to FMW events, or making that money you claim to be making for FMW and yourself. You lose to Frost, and you've got nobody to blame but yourself.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 am

Edible14 wrote:

Let me explain all of this to you again, since you're the one determined to ignore facts here.

Talking about Frost being boring is disingenuous. You're only mouthing off about him because you've finally regained whatever spark you needed. I mean, your record after losing the FMW belt was awful. You want honesty and facts... the fact is that you won ONE MATCH before that Torch match. You want to talk about a guy coming out of nowhere and into the main event? How about you? Let's recap your career prior to it.

Bryson: Lets break this down brick by brick, shall we? Firstly, I didn't 'come out of nowhere'. I've always been a draw for this place. I'm not you where when I go away nobody notices. When I'm gone, people are curious. When I come back I take a rightful place at the top. This is how all legends have done in their careers because they earned that spot through the effort theyve put in.

Your recap of my career is short, and again you spin things to only put your debate in a positive light. You mention my title defense against Dunn, which is one more defense than some of the other 'great' champions of our time. You fail to mention my victories over the so called greatest of this company. Michaels, Black, Smitten, Derrick, Rampage and more have all been put down for a three count at the hands of Nick Bryson.

You also fail to realize the difficulties I faced as champion. You see, I wanted to defend my title every show. I wanted to be a fighting champion. I was younger and more naieve then, sort of like you now. Heres the thing, those that were the deciders thought it would be best if I didnt. When I requested matches for people like Dunn, people like Austin, even your mentor Edible I was turned down. Except now I know better. I'm not going to play the company guy when I'm obviously keeping them afloat. I understand you're not involved with these issues, though I know through time, you'll experience them, so I'll let that turdnugget slide.

Quote :
Tell me where I should be in awe of Nick Bryson's life. Tell me where you've been living the dream. Especially when I've got two wins over you. Good for you, you won the torch and you're winning matches again. Congrats on getting to main-event Ultimatum III. Out of 3 main events in Ultimatum history, you will have been in two of them. It's a nice accomplishment.

Has nothing to do with you wanting to rid the world of Hannibal Frost. The fact that he's champion is just a side note in your quest to re-establish yourself for the sake of your own ego. Really, it's quite obvious to anyone who has paid any attention to you since the last Ultimatum. What I see, when I watch Nick Bryson come out with a fake TV ratings graph and trash the FMW World Champion, is a sad, pathetic, egotistical man who really wouldn't feel the need to do that if he was at all sure of himself. Funny thing is, you have the respect of so many. And yet you desire even MORE attention.

Bryson: Again you seem confused. I dont need to 'reestablish' myself. I'm not trying to rid the world of Hannibore Frost. In fact its quite the opposite. I've taken on the daunting task of making Hannibore entertaining, because numbers dont lie Apostasy. I've taken on a selfless task to better entertain our fans.

What do you have against them?

I'll repeat myself once again, since you also seem to posess an amazing lack of ability to hear among other shortcomings. I'm a multimillionaire. I'm a box office sensation. I've got status, wealth, and power that people who have status, wealth, and power dream of. I'm an international brand, a recognizable face to billions around the world. Anything I could ever want is at my fingertips. Cars, planes, exotic foods, tiny giraffes. Nothing is beyond my reach.

Quote :
Run your mouth some more. Get that attention you want. Convince everyone that you're totally awesome, and that your w-l record totally doesn't matter. Tell them that I don't matter (be sure to leave out that part about what that would mean for you, since you're clearly not better than me). Keep claiming that you're living the high life and that you're making money, drawing crowds, or whatever other claims you can make without any supporting evidence.

You want to piss away all the good will you have by being a jackass when you clearly don't need to be... go right ahead, it's your funeral. Riddle me this, though. Why on Earth would people pay money to see a man who nobody likes, has no title and no friends? Try to convince me that you have any credibility if you lose to Frost, that you'll be drawing any fans to FMW events, or making that money you claim to be making for FMW and yourself. You lose to Frost, and you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

Bryson: I'm not running my mouth. I'm not demanding attention. You're the one that tried to call me out in the first place. You're the one that continues to deny logic and try to talk to me. This is what I dont understand. I'm on top of the world and now Im here making magic happen and putting butts in the seats. You need proof? Look at the take for my last movie. Check out the money FMW just payed me to stay.

Your shiny title seems to have given you lead poisoning or sometihng, you're really messed up in the head. I don't need to convince you of my credibility, I've clearly already got it. You can't deny the accomplishments I've achieved, and you've even been smart enough to recognize a fraction of them.

You want to know why people pay money to see me? Because I'm entertaining. I'm someone people know they'll get their moneys worth watching, unlike most.

You're not getting anywhere with this debate, chum.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Ohhhhhh Celty-kins won did he? A nice wittle victory over Dunnwood and Omega? To gain my belty eh? Celty and Belty. You two make a cute couple. You really do.

And then you won again by stomping down your brother. Exciting, that one truly is. Visceral carnage is so fascinating. The way the dopamine rushes through your body. Your own sweat tastes like battery acid fueling your rage that much more.

Truly invigorating.

But Celty-poo you have something of mine. You've done the public a service by holding on to her for a night.

And thank you for keeping her warm for me.

But....

Daddy's home.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Holy shit.

So, which man are we graced by the presence of? The man himself, or the host of the Pale Rider?

Last edited by Damien on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Harles wrote:

Daddy's home.

Look what the fucking cat dragged in;

Another half dead cliché.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Awww the Mick has his hairs bristled already. Someone need a hug? Maybe just an imaginary girlfriend? It'll be okay Muffin, the big bad scary man will only hurt you a wittle itty bitty bit before you lose the ability to eat solid foods.

And Damien... Moreso, here's a torso! HA!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh, bloody mother fuckin' hell. The infamous Harlequin would seem to be back. . .

We may all be screwed.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm

OOC: God I hope it's really Clarke.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

OOC: Yeah for some reason my old account doesn't work. I don't remember deleting it, but hey who knows.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 pm

OOC: YES! Man, just...

How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next