Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+16
Sharpedo King
PX
The Dude
MPD
Easty
Tromboner Man
the nick bryson
Edible14
Drew Michaels
David GS
Jeff
iDeAndes
The Celt
Hannibal Frost
RCA
Rottata
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Harles

Rep : 0

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

OOC: Busy. Oh so very busy. And actually more busy than ever really, but since I write all day for work, I figured I needed a little break to relax and thought I'd come home.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

OOC: This is me happy.

It's like fucking old times again. I missed you, Jay. No homo.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

OOC: cheers

Well I for one am happy to see you around these parts again.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: God I hope it's really Clarke.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone else use his style. "Celty-kins" "Moreso, here is a Torso" (was in the promo vs Buck Shelby)

Needless to say, I am stoked to see Harley back...but wont believe it until he is on AIM. That underwater taxi driven by the octopus wont know where to go without directions. That is if Harley wants his Sandwich!!

Harles wrote:
Ohhhhhh Celty-kins won did he? A nice wittle victory over Dunnwood and Omega? To gain my belty eh? Celty and Belty. You two make a cute couple. You really do.

And then you won again by stomping down your brother. Exciting, that one truly is. Visceral carnage is so fascinating. The way the dopamine rushes through your body. Your own sweat tastes like battery acid fueling your rage that much more.

Truly invigorating.

But Celty-poo you have something of mine. You've done the public a service by holding on to her for a night.

And thank you for keeping her warm for me.

But....

Daddy's home.

Mr. Quint,
The Sons of Attrition don't take kindly to insinuative remarks directed at any member of its stable. Continue to do so will result in aggressive actions towards you.

Besides, I'm sure you'd wish to unpack and have a few matches before you make more enemies. Because if you continue with this, if you continue to try and break Celt down with you're words and threats, while making a directive shot at his title, It'll be time to make you feel the pain of unrealised words, the prolonging thoughts of why you came back and the humor that what you actually speak of, may happen to you.

So i'll leave some of Joy's baby food aside for you...because I'm nice like that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Leon...

Leon, Leon, Leon. You never fail to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC: I'll try to get back on AIM here in the near future, remember busy Smile And yes, very happy Smile

IC:

OOOHHHH!!!!! Baby food! You know I've always wondered how they get 3 whole carrots into that tiny little jar. It's all goopy and delicious. Chuckles the old bean used to absolutely cherish the burning sensation it would cause when the shatter jars would slice his skin and allow the goopiness to seep in.

That my friend is deliciousness.

I understand your 'kindness' in wanting me to get a few notches beneath me before stepping back into the thick of things, but well good sir that would be the normal thing to do.

But you see, I've never been a big fan of standard operating procedure, I'm sure you've witnessed that. Methodical and precise yes, oh oh oh yes, but never predictable. Well predictably unpredictable and that's a glorious, glorious thing now isn't it?

Thanks for the concern friendly sir, but try putting your nose back where it belongs.

I'm going to enjoy getting back into the swing of things.

Speaking of, where did my fire axe go?

Remember Leona, Sy-Sy gave me a nice parting present and I've been working on making it a whole lot more efficient.

Harley's wrist snaps back revealing a chipped and gore smattered Dirty Harry.

Ohhhh... PRESENTS!
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 pm

OOC: Also, double post, I don't care, you love me Sleg so quiet. Does anyone happen to have my old roster info? I don't remember most of my details. The Joker one, not the Chase one.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 pm

RCA wrote:
Leon, you are a heartless bitch, you know that?

Coming to the aid of someone who doesn't need it, really? You've served as a lackey before, hell even I, this lethal specimen that is before you, had my moments of weakness as a subordinate.

I grew out of it. I got better.

Right when you show some sort of competence, you shoot it to smithereens with this. Now, I'll say this, the "Sons of Attrition" shows promise. They truly do.

But so long as you are in that group, speaking up and at anyone that even looks like they threaten you, when you have bigger problems to address of your own...well you'll still be that remedial Skyler clone that people like me, smack around.

I know, I know. I have Alex on my plate, right? I'll take what I did at 13.1, amplify it, sprinkle a little bit of what I did to Hostyle in there and boom, I'll have a victory.

Oh don't you provide the ad between show that I was waiting to come back to.

Well really I can understand you points, because simply you don't understand the structure of a "Stable". Now I'm sure you can say you were part of II, but you and I know that was simply a stable that comprises of 3 men who were thinking more of retiring that competing and yourself, so you couldn't have fully understood the whole concept of a stable. But maybe thats what started shaping you first. With your team abandoning you, it forced you to harshly fight your own fights, something you did eventually find an expertice to. Yet, let this be the point you get out of anything I say, being part of SoA isn't just a stable for wrestling matters, or to play the numbers game. It's a family, which unfortunately is something that you isolated yourself from months ago.

But hey look at it from this side, SoA has possessed every championship belt in FMW except for the C-4 Title and the Tag Belts, so maybe, just maybe you ought to quiet down. I hope that spoke in your "eyes that only see gold" language.

Lastly you mentioned the point of Skyler Striker, well he was my former teacher and for awhile a tag partner so there was always going to be that semi-teacher vibe to it, but we made it work, it was only until he snapped that things fell apart, which was the only valid reason as to why you managed to win those titles.

But hey, I don't want to stay in the past with all these mentions of Skyler or II, so lets just move forward, and go our seperate ways... Well actually I can stay here, but feel free to move back to Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

OOC: Uhhh..it might be on LPW or on the Wiki.

EDIT: Only things I can find is this -

The Pale Rider (Half-Nelson Belly-to-Back Suplex)
The Sufferage (Stalling Fisherman's Suplex into Stunner)
The Death Of Zanni (Stalling Suplex, then Harley releases opponent, stepping away as he crashes onto their head/neck)

Last edited by iDeAndes on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Sweet, thanks De!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

I never said any of those words. Please refrain from such self-serving practices in order to fuel your argument. I don't appreciate being slandered, particularly when that offender should know better.

Thank you.

OOC: I can probably help you there, Clarke. I got a good bit of it memorized except the wills, won'ts, etc.

But the moves and things, I have a good idea about that.

OOC EDIT:

The Death of Zanni was in fact what De said, either that or a Flipping Release Dragon Suplex

Everything else is right.

Also:

Height: 6'2
Weight: 200 lbs
Home: Fredericton, NB, Canada
Theme: "Voodoo" by Godsmack
Style: Power/Technical, Unpredictable

Favorite moves: Writer's Discretion

Last edited by RCA on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Xander: Uh..not tryin' to be a hater or anythin' but Chris Austin's held pretty much every title by himself.

And ain't Frost rollin' wit y'all? Pretty sure he won the C-4 in his rookie year. Just sayin', blud.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
it was only until he snapped that things fell apart, which was the only valid reason as to why you managed to win those titles.

Wrong. The following is why Alex and I won those titles.

Ammunition 11.2 wrote:
Sound: ALEX SPIKES LEON WITH THE FINAL DESTINATION BUT HE ROLLS LEON TO A SEATED POSITION…

THWACK!

Hostyle: AND AUSTIN TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT WITH A BRUTAL OCCAM’S RAZOR!!! AUSTIN SHOOTS THE HALF AND COVERS…UNO…DOS…TRES!!!!

Sound: SKYLER’S DIVE IS TOO LATE! WE’VE GOT NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

Occam's Razor, Caprice. Maybe you don't remember THAT part of the evening in question but to sum up, my foot, your face.

My foot won. decisively.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Harles wrote:
OOC: I'll try to get back on AIM here in the near future, remember busy Smile And yes, very happy Smile

IC:

OOOHHHH!!!!! Baby food! You know I've always wondered how they get 3 whole carrots into that tiny little jar. It's all goopy and delicious. Chuckles the old bean used to absolutely cherish the burning sensation it would cause when the shatter jars would slice his skin and allow the goopiness to seep in.

That my friend is deliciousness.

I understand your 'kindness' in wanting me to get a few notches beneath me before stepping back into the thick of things, but well good sir that would be the normal thing to do.

But you see, I've never been a big fan of standard operating procedure, I'm sure you've witnessed that. Methodical and precise yes, oh oh oh yes, but never predictable. Well predictably unpredictable and that's a glorious, glorious thing now isn't it?

Thanks for the concern friendly sir, but try putting your nose back where it belongs.

I'm going to enjoy getting back into the swing of things.

Speaking of, where did my fire axe go?

Remember Leona, Sy-Sy gave me a nice parting present and I've been working on making it a whole lot more efficient.

Harley's wrist snaps back revealing a chipped and gore smattered Dirty Harry.

Ohhhh... PRESENTS!

OOC: Sounds good, glad to have you back anyway.

IC: Come'on Harley you must realise that you always play to your part when in comes to predictability. Rebellious to any law, always seeking that pulsating smell of blood upon your victims body, always finding humor in the most awful situations, always intellectual despite what you do and always drawing back to the one line that defines you:

"Home is where the heart is"

But to be honest, it's a saying I draw to aswell, but only in a different light. For I'm sure you've already heard my words of praise to the LORD over the years we alligned ourselves to this company. Well to piece it together for you, that is what lies for me at my eternal home and that is what I draw to for strength and assurance, yet I wonder what that same saying means to you now.

With no HavOc to control.

With no Corruption to call your own.

With no Ultraviolent proof you are the same man.

Who are you, and where is your heart?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm

RCA wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
it was only until he snapped that things fell apart, which was the only valid reason as to why you managed to win those titles.

Wrong. The following is why Alex and I won those titles.

Ammunition 11.2 wrote:
Sound: ALEX SPIKES LEON WITH THE FINAL DESTINATION BUT HE ROLLS LEON TO A SEATED POSITION…

THWACK!

Hostyle: AND AUSTIN TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT WITH A BRUTAL OCCAM’S RAZOR!!! AUSTIN SHOOTS THE HALF AND COVERS…UNO…DOS…TRES!!!!

Sound: SKYLER’S DIVE IS TOO LATE! WE’VE GOT NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

Occam's Razor, Caprice. Maybe you don't remember THAT part of the evening in question but to sum up, my foot, your face.

My foot won. decisively.

Well I'd love to throw away the other men in that match and simply bring it back to you and I. Show your foot that it cannot strike my face anymore, that you are losing your touch since the falling out with Alex. Well after you've taken care of your partner in your own way, find me and let me prove to you, that you've lost a part of you that made you great. Because now when I look at you, I can only see a dog barking with no soul.

Anyway...I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Isn't the exactly like I said sir? Predictably unpredictable. And you ask what I am without all those things?

I'm a man unhindered. With nothing to lose and the world to gain. I'm free, and isn't that the most dangerous thing one can be?

You ask where my heart is? Well my real heart is in my chest. That seems like a silly question to ask Mr. Caprice, maybe you've got something lose up in that brain noodle of yours.

You see my heart beats me only. Free from the frivolous details of love and nuturing. Fraternity I still respect and admire, and you've got one of the best brothers I guy could ask for walking beside you. But now I care only for me and my precious Dirty Harry. My thoughts, desires and pursuits are for no one but me to enjoy and others to cringe in despair.

So now you wonder if chaos is what I seek.

No.

If havoc is what I crave?

In a sense.

I seek to do what is best for me and all that my spirits envelopes. To do what I want and achieve my own goals.

Men doubted me when I was crazed and I brought boot to throat of all those before me.

Men doubted me when I plead sanity, they gained confidence and swagger of stride, and I brought boot to throat.

Men create stories to diminish those that stand before them. To inflate their ego and reduce the threat.

What story will you craft now that I plead sanity but appear maddened?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

OOC: Your trash talking has gotten better..have you been reading some Lovecraft?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Well I'd love to throw away the other men in that match and simply bring it back to you and I. Show your foot that it cannot strike my face anymore, that you are losing your touch since the falling out with Alex. Well after you've taken care of your partner in your own way, find me and let me prove to you, that you've lost a part of you that made you great. Because now when I look at you, I can only see a dog barking with no soul.

Anyway...I'll be waiting.

Soulless. Chillingly uncaring. Utterly efficient. I'm content with that.

This is not the sort of problem you want, Leon. Do not ask for it.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

OOC: Haven't lately nope. Been reading some R. Scott Bakker aside from books on Private Equity and Venture Capital. Somehow I doubt those have helped me. Bakker mayhaps. Thanks for the compliment De, coming from you that means a lot. TT has always been my weakness, so hopefully I can step that up this time through and not lose promo strength.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 pm

OOC:OMFG Jay's back.

You just made my day!!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Harles wrote:
OOC: Busy. Oh so very busy. And actually more busy than ever really, but since I write all day for work, I figured I needed a little break to relax and thought I'd come home.

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 1645022_600
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, well, well...

Look who's back in my stomping ground.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Harles wrote:

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 1645022_600

NUGGET!!!!

YAY YAY YAY NUGGET!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:50 am

YES!

FUCKIN' A! That's how you do it, Pavelski!

San Jose up one, let's start bringing it on home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 13.1 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3