Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+21
David GS
X
PX
Alex O'Rion
John Derrick
Cactus Sam
Jaro Classic
Shock
Virus
Easy
Jeff
McDaygo
Omega
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
RCA
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Hannibal Frost
Slegna
Rottata
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 am

The hour of battle draws near.

The warriors of the land must defeat their enemies, advancing ever so closely.

Will they be able to stand together as a unified army...

Or will they crumble to the temptations of

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! 3146747370_d06cc474ed

”Superstar” by Saliva opens the show live alongside a majestic burst of red and white pyro at the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh!

Boice: The road to Catalyst goes on and the FMW Games continue, here at Corruption 11.2, live at the Igloo, the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! My name is Jack Boice, your play-by-play announcer, and filling in for my injured partner Morpheus's shoes, please welcome everyone's favorite controversial former FMW superstar... Janus Flare!

Flare: Thank you, Boice, you're just as controversial yourself. Hello, world, hello, Pittsburgh, I'm in a fucking igloo, man, and this isn't even Alaska or Canada!

Boice: It's just a nickname... and out of curiosity, what do you mean I'm “just as controversial”?

Flare: What? You know... didn't you pretend that a steel chair was a hot woman you made love to?

Boice: I'm... sorry, what?

Flare: And... Mr. Happy...?

Boice: I'm... drawing blanks here. What are you talking about?

Flare: Your... you're kidding me, right?

Boice: I... really don't know what you're talking about, Flare. But let's not waste time here, let's talk about the FMW Games!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Fmwgames

Flare: Cue screen graphic! That was awesome!

Boice: Believe it. As of Corruption 11.1, the official standings for the FMW Games are:

CORRUPTION: 5 points
AMMUNITION: 3 points
DISTORTION: 1 point

Flare: That's right, Team Corruption leading the way... as usual.

Boice: That's right, Corruption has a considerable lead, and as usual we've got our own slew of Games matches tonight – we've got a Games match that is also a Gold Card Gauntlet Qualifier! Moore and Dragos to represent Corruption against the team of Slutters – that is, Slegna and Butters for Ammunition! Winner not only gets the points for their division, but also a spot in the upcoming Gold Card Gauntlet!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! ChristianMoore FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! ColeDragos
FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Slegna FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Butters

Flare: Look at that. What a motley crew of losers. I thought the Gold Card Gauntlet was supposed to be for deserving midcarders?

Boice: Relax, Flare, it's just a qualifier. We've also got another Games-match-slash-qualifier, but this time a one-on-one match between two rising stars!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! CalvinXCarter FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Leviticus

Flare: More like boring dullards. Who are these guys?

Boice: I'm sure you know CXC, and Leviticus is a rookie.

Flare: ...Nope, not ringing any bells.

Boice: Well, anyway, we've also got a special attraction FMW Games match with the current TV champion and a returning FMW legend!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! PX FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! JohnDerrick

Flare: Poor, poor PX. He's just a boy!

Boice: PX has been on quite a roll now and who knows, he may just give Doc a run for his money.

Flare: Yeah, sure, in his wet dreams.

Boice: And we've got a match that isn't an FMW Games match, but it's still worth seeing as well: tonight, Ash Strife is going to take on Faith... in an Ultraviolent Match!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! AshStrife FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Faith

Flare: Sanctioned domestic abuse! I love it!

Boice: Not quite, since they're not married or anything, but this is a dangerous match indeed – then again, Faith has been through much worse, coming out on top!

Flare: I know I'd like her to come out on top of me. Oh yeah.

Boice: Sure, if you'd like your dick to get ripped off. And for our main event... it's gonna be huge! Corruption is going to hold the first-ever FMW Champion of Champions Match!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! DrewMichaels FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! HarleyQuint FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! HannibalFrost

Boice: That's right, it's a showdown of all the top guys across FMW representing each division, and the winner is not only winning 3 points for his respective division for the Games, but obviously, will also be the first-ever Champion of Champions!

Flare: OMGWOW HYPE OVERLOAD!

Boice: You got that right, Flare! Clearly, whoever wins that one will at least even the odds for his show!

Flare: I KNOW JACK, I UNDERSTAND POINT SYSTEMS TOO!

Boice: ...You're mocking me now.

Flare: No shit, sherlock.

Boice: Right, so we might as well get on with our first match! We get to see two of our draft picks in action right now.

Flare: ZOMG WOW DRAFT PICKS! Were they done with the total stupidity of the LeBron James Decision?

Boice: Absolutely not. We here in FMW exude professionalism in everything we do.

Flare: Man, have you seen how unbelievable sexy Faith looks? Still not as pretty as myself but we all can't be beautiful.

Boice: I just said we were trying to be professional here. Damn, I miss Morpheus already.

Prodigy by Omen blares through the speakers as Faith begins to slowly make her way out of the back, she begins to walk down the ramp as the fans begin giving a small cheer for her.

Boice: We got a chance to see how dangerous Faith could really be in the First Blood Match with Smitten, she's very methodical with her moves but she is still at a major disadvantage tonight.

Flare: God what an ass.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is an Ultraviolent Match! Making her way to the ring, she is the reigning Hayabusa Cup winner, from Marietta, Georgia... SHE... IS... FAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHH!!!

Boice: Ignoring my horndog of a partner over here, tonight Faith is up against The Titan of Ultraviolence Ash Strife.

Flare: Yeah, a really big motherfucker who is about as mean as a one eyed nigger getting their babies taken away by the government.

Boice: And the award for worst reason to cancel a show goes to Flare for blind racism based on typical stereotyping! ...But really, please don't cancel us, FCC!

Faith reaches the ring before looking under it and grabbing various weapons and throwing them in the middle. She pulls out two panes of glass, a bag of thumbtacks, and a ball of barbed wire. As she reaches under the ring looking for more weapons a very large hand grabs her by the throat..

Boice: What the hell is that?

Flare: I'm not a rocket scientist, because I am way too sexy, but judging by the extremely large man coming from under the ring I'd assume that would be the one Ash Strife.

Boice: What the hell! Ash Strife with some underhanded tactics here as he catches Faith off-guard! He just violently threw Faith against that ramp, and now he is following up on the attack..

Flare: Show that bitch who is boss, make her go make you a sandwich after you hit her some more.

Boice: Not only are you a racist and a pervert, but I guess you're mysoginist as well. Ash has Faith up, and back down again with the powerful scoop slam on that hardened steel.

Flare: Hey, you're a pervert too, Mr. Happy! Now he is looking to possibly drop that huge knee and maybe end this thing early.

Boice: Again, WHO IS MR. HAPPY? Ash misses with the knee as Faith rolls out of the way, and now she lays into him with those extremely hard kicks.

Flare: Damn, that's going to leave some marks on that extremely large chest.

Faith backs up on the ramp and runs full speed delieving a knee to Strife's face..

Flare: What a hit with that small a boney knee of Faith's., and now Ash has a busted nose.

Boice: Well, I didn't see that coming. Now Faith is going back to the ring and is looking for something else under the ring.

Faith grabs a steel chair from under the ring and sets it up before setting up on the ring waiting Ash to get up, when he finally does Faith gets a running start and jumps off the edge of the ring, only to be caught by Ash.

Boice: Oh no, this isn't going to end well....

Flare: RIGHT THROUGH THE CHAIR, ASH STRIFE JUST POWERBOMBED FAITH THROUGH THE CHAIR!

Boice: No amount of matches can really prepare you for the land of the ultraviolent, and now Ash is attemping to pin Faith with just his foot, one, two...KICKOUT! Faith is still in this!

Flare: Not for long, Ash has her up in the air in a gorilla press slam, and now he throws her directly in the middle of the ring.

Boice: Strife quickly back in the ring, and now he delievers a stiff forearm to the already damaged spine of Faith.

Flare: You know every since Strife started to bleed he has been like a mad man..

Boice: You finally contributed to the match, congradulations.  Now Strife is grabbing one of those huge panes...this can't end well.

Flare: STRIFE JUST GAVE A POWERSLAM THROUGH THAT PANE OF GLASS!

Boice: Ash is going for the pin, one, two, and another kickout by the tough as nails Faith!

Flare: And now Strife is going back outside the ring, he's reaching under it and he's pulling out what appears to be a bed of nails.

Boice: Dear god, this man is sick...he's going to do this to a poor defenseless woman?

Flare: She's not defenseless if she's been trying to kick your ass for the past five minutes here!

Ash tosses the bed of nails over the top rope as it falls down onto of the bloody and fallen Faith./i]

Boice: The ref has to stop this, I know we take things to the extreme here but this is just getting sick.

Flare: This is Corruption baby, you want rules? Fuck your rules...we do this our fucking way. Besides, Faith knew what she was in for when she signed up for this!

Boice: This is true, but something has to be done...she's just a woman. Oh god, now he is back in the ring and he picked up that bed of nails again.

Flare: He's going to end this here, not only this match but her career as well!

Boice: What are you on about?  Ash just missed and now Faith is crawling around trying to avoid this massive man.

Flare: He keeps swinging and missing, c'mon Ash put this broad away.

Boice: He's got Faith cornered, this can't end well...Strife swings and he misses! He got that board of nails stuck in the turnbuckle and now Faith is hammering away with those punches and kicks to Ash.

Flare: Those punches aren't fazing him, wait a minute what is Faith doing?

Boice: SHE JUST TATTOOED HIM WITH A PAIR OF BRASS KNUCKS, SHE HIT THE KNUCKLE DUSTER ON ASH!

Ash falls into the corner, barely holding himself up using the ropes as Faith puts the second pane of glass ontop of Ash as she goes to the other corner and begins sprinting towards Strife.

Boice: Faith drives those knees into the glass and breaks it on impact, now Ash is a bloody damn mess!

Flare: Strife begins stumbling out of that corner and Faith throws that barbed wire ball right into the face of Ash!

Boice: Now Ash has that massive ball of wire stuck in his face as Faith executes a beautiful dropkick onto the knee of Strife dropping him face first onto that wiring, and Ash is cut up badly!

Flare: She begins wrapping that wiring around the face of Ash and has his arm pinned between her legs, she's got a crossface locked in!

Boice: Strife is refusing to tapout, he's slowly fading from the extreme amount of pain that he is in!

Flare: He won't tap, the blood is flowing into his eyes and his head is slowly drifting down...Strife is beginning to fade fast!

Boice: And Ash's head has fallen to the ground, and I believe the referee is calling for the bell! Faith has officially rendered Strife unconscious with a barbed wire crossface!

The bell rings as Faith stands up over the fallen giant, clearly a bloody mess as the ref raises her hand.

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, FFFFFAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHH!

Faith (8.3 APS + 2.2 AVS= 10.5 total)
Ash Strife (7.85 APS + 0.2 AVS= 8.05 total)

Boice: What a win by the female fatale Faith, another successful night here on Corruption.

Flare: Not the return match that Ash Strife had in mind...

Boice: The landscape in FMW has changed a lot since Ash left. He may be a champion in LPW, but he'll need to step it up to compete with the big boys of FMW.

Flare: And girls too, apparently!

Boice: Corruption will be right back, ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 am

In from commercial, a shot of a pair of boots being laced down. The camera pans up to show Faith, daughter of the champion, who just earned a victory over the monster Ash Strife. She has a towel over head, so she doesn't see the very man she will soon get a chance to challenge, PX, standing above her. Feeling his shadow cast over her she looks up to see his sneering face.

PX: Ha, so, it's you after all. I woulda never thought that riding Daddy's coat tails would get you this far.

Not wanting to have anything to do with this, she just rolls her eyes and continues to pack as he goes on.

PX: Just because you've been able to get this far, doesn't mean you're ready to play with the big boys, yet. All them you've beaten may have been afraid of what Papa Ty would do to them if they hurt you, but I ain't.

Faith: ...

This provides a stronger reaction, a piercing glare, but after a moment she just smirks at him and puts on her tennis shoes, and packs the rest of her stuff. As she gets up to walk away the Television Champion wraps a hand around her arm.

PX: I'm not finished with you. Your father's reputation's all you got, once they put you in the ring with me, I'll show you what a real man can do, hell, maybe I should just show you right now.

He tries to pull her in closer, and Faith cocks back her fist, when in between the two of them the sudden whiz and thunk of a boot knife burying in the locker partition, between their two faces. Above the knife's handle on the tang there is a symbol etched, two cards, A♦ 2♣. A hand reaches in to pull it out, as the man who threw it is revealed, John Derrick.

Doc: And how, pray tell, is someone like you gonna show her that? After all, wouldn't a real man prepare for his actual opponent for tonight instead of trying to intimidate a woman?

Doc pulls the knife out of the wood and points it at his opponent, as he cracks his million dollar smile. PX doesn't give much staring down the former champion, before a backing down, if only for being out numbered.

Doc checks the tip of the knife while Faith glares a hole in the back of his head. He turns around to face her.

Doc: Aw, don't give me that look. I know you can take care of yourself just fine, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let him act like a twat while he is still my opponent.

My name is John, by the way, but most just know me as Doc.

Faith: ...

He offers his hand, and she takes it rather tentatively and with a puzzled look.

Doc: And you're Faith. I've heard a lot about you. Like I said, I know you're not one to trust a stranger or ask for help, but I saw what you did at Lethal Injection. You've sent a message and it's going to bring a lot more encounters like that, from a lot worse people.

She just frowns at him and reaches for her things but he doesn't let go.

Doc: Listen, I don't expect you to trust me, but I'm telling you from experience, it's going to help to have a friend. Like it or not, I helped you out, so let's just have a drink and we'll call it even.

She doesn't look back at him as he lets go his hand and takes her bag. Doc shouts after her.

Doc: I'm at the Hilton, I'll be at the bar!

The scene fades out on Doc's winning smile.

Flare: Talk about a failed pickup line.

Boice: Well, how is Faith gonna respond to anything? You know she's mute... er, speech-impaired.

Flare: I dunno? A smile? A pout? A knee to the junk?

Boice: I suppose.

Flare: Alrighty folks, up next is a four way match between some of FMW’s scrappiest bottom feeders.

Boice: For one of these young men, tonight will certainly be a step in the right direction. A win means a spot in the coveted Gold Card Gauntlet and a shot at the world heavyweight champion, whoever that may be. But to do that, they’ll need to come out on top in a four way match…involving their own tag team partners.

Flare:…which is fucking moronic if you ask me. Why weren’t they just booked in two separate singles matches.

Boice:I---I don’t know, Flare. But it certainly does add some interest to the mix. Will the teams stick together? Will this turn into a de-facto Texas tornado tag match? Or will teamwork break down and an all out brawl ensue?

Flare: Ooh, I’ll take the second one! The brawl one!

Boice: Let’s go to Sheila Blige at ringside for the introductions!

Blige: The following contest is a fatal four way FMW Games and Gold Card Gauntlet Qualifying match! The winner earns his division 1 point and qualifies for the Gold Card Gauntlet! Introducing first…from Reading, England…he stand at six foot ten and weighs in at two hundred and sixty pounds…he is “The Wildfire” COOOOOOOOOOOLE DRAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOS!

:As the music starts the screen above the stage displays a ruined wilderness lightening striking the cracked land as a large shadow flies over it and a wall of flames seems to drop down from the shadow and engulfs the screen and the whole stage and as it clears we see Dragos stood behind it before making his way down to the ring greeting the fans as he goes. He does a full circle of the ring before sliding under the ropes and standing in the center of the ring he points up to the sky causing a Flare of fire to erupt from the 4 posts before he brings his arm down and the posts are hit by lightening.

Flare: I have a question, Boice.

Boice: What’s that, Flare?

Flare: How come such insignificant wrestlers get such big entrances nowadays?

Boice: Well Cole Dragos isn’t THAT insignificant. And maybe he likes it that way. You know…expressing himself and whatnot.

Flare: Pffft.

Blige: Introducing the second competitor…also hailing from Reading, England…he stands at six foot three and weighs in at two hundred and twenty pounds…he is “The New Sensation” CHRISTIAAAAAAAAAAN MOOOOOOOORE!

As "Scars" fills the arena, red lights Flare around the crowd. As the song picks up the lights focus on the
entrance way as Christian makes his way out looking around. Christian slowly walks down the ramp looking around as he does. He slides into the ring and immediately heads to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs up, still looking around (maybe winking at a few young ladies sat at ringside). Christian jumps down from the turnbuckle and removes his hoodie revealing all the scars that cover his body.

Flare: I’ll bet he got all those scars from touching himself at night.

Boice: How exactly would you go about doing that?

Flare: Well it involves you taking off your pants a---

Boice: –Not what I meant.

Blige: And their opponents…at a combined weight of four hundred and seventy three pounds…they are Slegnadamus and Butters….THE COMEBAAAAAAAACK KIDS!

As soon as the drum intro of "Enemies of Reality" finishes and the guitar starts, Butters and Sleg both make their way out from the back, talking strategy and generally ignoring the environment around them.

Boice: Well this is a bit of a surprise. Moore and Dragos, the team that calls themselves Burning Insanity, entered separately . But the Comeback Kids seem to have opted for a joint entrance. Could that be a show of solidarity, as opposed to some dissension between Moore and Dragos? If so, the Comeback Kids might just divide and conquer here tonight.

Flare: Even if they do, only one of them can get the pin. Kind of puts a damper on your little theory, doesn’t it?

The referee checks all four men for any weapons, despite this being a no disqualification match and then calls for the bell.

Boice: And here we go! Right off the bat, they’ve paired off into their teams! The Comeback Kids and Burning Insanity hammering away on each other. All four men very comparable in size. Burning Insanity pushing them back with the right hands. Dragos and Moore now have them against the ropes.

Flare: Told you this might as well have been a tag team match. They’re doing the buddy-buddy thing already.

Boice: Double Irish whip by Burning Insanity. Slegna and Butters both hitting the ropes…double duck under! The Comeback Kids run back to the opposite side and simultaneously hit dropkicks! Slegna and Butters both to their feet quickly…now they hit the two opposite ropes and each deliver a legdrop to their respective man!

Flare: What is this, synchronized wrestling? I want blood!

Boice: The Comeback Kids exchanging looks of approval, before picking up Burning Insanity and taking them to separate corners. Butters throwing the forearms to Cole Dragos while the demi-god hits Christian Moore with right hands.

Flare: Come on, you dolts! Only one of you can qualify for the gold card.

Boice: Butters signaling to Slegna. He’s got Dragos by the arm, and whips him into Slegnadamus…Slegna gets low and throws him with the monkey flip! Dragos flies right into Moore, and they both go down! Burning Insanity is reeling!

Flare: …still with the tag team wrestling, Jesus…This is Corruption! How can you possibly get excited over namby-pamby little tag team moves? Where are the weapons?

Boice: Well you may be getting your wish now, as the offense spreading out a bit. Slegna and Butters continuing to work on their opponents separately. Of course, The Comeback Kids are members of the Ammunition brand. Perhaps their styles are less suited for a match on Corruption?

Flare: “Perhaps” you should keep your eye on the ring, Slegna just threw Christian Moore out through the ropes.

Boice: The New Sensation is indeed out on the mat, with Slegna close behind. Slegna sliding out after him, grabbing a heedful of Christian Moore’s head. Oh! He sends him straight into the steel steps! Top step goes flying off!

Flare: That’s better! Kill him, kill him!

Boice: Back in the ring now, as Butters continues to work on Cole Dragos, the young man who likes to refer to himself as “The Wildfire.” He’s got him down on one knee as he continues to hammer down…low blow by Dragos! Butters doubled over in pain, and Dragos catches him with a rising lariat.

Flare: BAHAHA! You ain’t gonna find that on Ammunition, baby!

Boice: Now Dragos, slowly trying to shake the cobwebs out. He’s ambling over to that turnbuckle. And now Dragos, unzipping the padding and exposing the steel! Cole Dragos with some bad intentions.

Flare: He’d better hurry or that fucking failure is going to wake up.

Boice: Indeed, the Wildfire taking quite a bit of time in getting that pad off. Butters now on one knee…HE CHARGES…

Flare:…and Dragos sidesteps! Butters just brained himself against the metal. What a fucking idiot.

Boice: Butters catching a face-full of turnbuckle, now stumbling backwards with nobody home…and Dragos puts him down with the spinning neckbreaker! Quick cover by Cole Dragos. One…t-kickout!

Flare: You’re not going to finish the job with a spinning neckbreaker, you lousy limey bastard.

Boice: Back on the outside, Slegna sending Christian Moore into the guardrail still in control. The demigod signaling to the crowd as he lines up…Slegna getting a full head of steam and…he misses with the big splash!

Flare: If he were really a god, that wouldn’t have hurt.

Boice: Slegna hung himself out to dry with that one, as Moore got out of the way at the last second! He’s gotten himself off the railing now, trying to catch his breath a---MOORE WITH THE CHAIRSHOT!

Flare: Yes! Yes! Finally!

Boice: Christian Moore, quickly taking advantage of Slegna’s mistake, sidestepping and getting the chair! He got all of that one! And now the tables have turned out here as Christian Moore continues to punish Slegna with that chair! He’s hitting him repeatedly now.

Flare: That-a-way, Britisher! And he might not be done…

Boice: Moore, having delivered some punishment with that chair, is now fishing under that ring . That’s never a good sign…and he’s pulled out a table! Christian Moore has pulled a table out from under the ring and he’s setting it up on the outside here!

Flare: Going for the table early. I like his style. Well…nah, I fucking hate it. But I approve of tables in general.

Boice: The New Sensation setting up the table, but he may be taking a bit too much time in doing it. Both legs stable now, as Moore goes back to set up Slegna. He’s walking the Demi-God over to the table. Goes under the arm and prepares for the suplex lift…Slegna goes up…but fights his way back down! Moore lifting again…but Slegna resisting.

Flare: Put him through the table, *clap, clap, clap clap clap*, put him through the table…

Boice: Hold on a minute now—Slegnadamus with the reverse lift! And he turns him all the way around into a Choir of the Muses! Slegna connects with that modified falcon arrow, avoiding the table entirely!

Flare: Ugh….boner-killer.

Boice Back on the inside, Cole Dragos still in control of Butters. The Wildfire has him in a side headlock…gets a bit of pace going and drills Butters into the mat with a bulldog. Quick cover as Dragos rolls him over. One….Two—Kickout!

Flare: Worst. Pin. Attempt. Ever.

Boice And Dragos not happy with how fast the referee is counting, with a few choice words for the official. Finally gets back to Butters, who was making his way up to his feet. Cole Dragos lets him have a few clubs to the back. Sets him up now…and Dragos with the Irish whip. Looks for the clothesline…Butters ducks! Dragos turns around, right into a superkick by Butters!

Flare: …everyone knows it’s Butters!

Boice That’s him. Dragos gets back up to his feet quickly, Butters takes him back down with the shoulder block. The Wildfire quick to his feet again, but yet another shoulder block keeps him at bay. Cole Dragos still reeling but gets back up to his feet automatically…Butters plants him with the DDT! Butters is on a roll here!

Flare: Huh? What about butter on a roll?

BoiceNo, I said Butters! Butters is on a roll!

Flare: Why would Butters be on a roll? That sounds like the worst goddamn roll ever.

Boice Never mind. Butters continuing his offensive here. Gets Dragos back up to his feet and takes him over to the corner. Butters now positioning himself on top of the rope…and lookee here! We may be seeing a Darwinism attempt early on here!

Flare: This smells like a bad idea.

Boice: Butters getting that inverted facelock…crowd calling for it as Butters signals the end…AND Dragos reaches up with a thumb to the eye!

Flare: Bahahaha! Still all legal! Welcome to Corruption, bitch!

CERRRAAACK!

Boice: Ooooh! Slegna on the outside, with a devastating shot. It looks like he found a trash can lid from beneath the ring, and just implanted it between Moore’s eyes! Dragos now climbing up top with Butters, taking him to the third rope. They’re positioned precariously over that table that Moore set up…

Flare: Oh yeah…this is the shit I’ve been waiting for!

Boice: Butters suddenly coming back to life, throwing punches at Dragos…Dragos throwing them right back at him. Slegna now coming up on the apron a----

As Slegna climbs up onto the apron he pulls down the third rope, while Dragos connects with a big punch. Butters goes tumbling over the rope and through the table, just as Slegna throws an elbow to Cole’s face, knocking him back into the ring off the top rope!

Flare: YES. YES. YES!

Boice: Butters goes through the table! Butters goes through the table! Slegna was trying to get to Dragos but pulled that rope down at an unfortunate time! Butters went tumbling right by him! And now Slegna looking around…all three men down…

Flare: Christian Moore stirring on the outside…

Boice: And…and look at this, Flare! Slegna is going for the pin….ON BUTTERS!

Flare: One….Two….Three!

Boice: Wait, Moore! Moore with the double axehandle as the referee made the count! Did…did the hand come down? Did he make it??

The bell rings to signify the end of the match!

Boice: He didn’t! He didn’t! Slegna wins! Slegnadamus, with all three men down, covered Butters!

Flare: Fortune favors the bold, Boice!

Boice: And what an inadvertent way to do it! He was trying to assist Butters, but came up to grab that rope at the wrong split-second! Moore is livid at ringside, arguing with the referee as Slegna walks up the ramp, his face a mask of apprehension! Slegna picking up the quick victory...But what is Butters going to have to say about all this?

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, earning 1 point for Ammunition, and qualifying for the Gold Card Gauntlet...SLEGNAAAAAADAMUUUUUUS!

Slegnadamus (7.7 APS + 1.2 AVS = 8.9 total)
Christian Moore (7.5 APS + 0.7 AVS = 8.02 total)
Cole Dragos ( 7.11 APS + 0.2 AVS = 7.21 total)
Butters (0.0 APS + 0.0 AVS = 0 total)

The ref raises Slegna's hand in victory, as Butters is coming to.

Flare: Slegnaaaa, you got some splainin’ to dooooo!

Boice: Well... this is definitely an awkward situation.

Flare: Tell me about it. Friendship over?

Boice: I don't know, but you were right, Slegna did what he needed to do.

Slegna goes to help Butters up, who is only looking at him with a mixed expression on his face.

Flare: If anything, this finally makes both Slegna and Butters interesting.

Boice: I wonder what's gonna happen to them.

Butters gets up... but then a smile forms across his face!

Boice: What's this? Was this a setup?

Butters extends his hand to Slegnadamus, who in turn gives Butters a hug! The two tag team partners embrace as they seemingly have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.

Flare: Well, damn! Looks like Butters laid down for Slegnadamus to get his partner into the Gauntlet! SHENANIGANS!!!

Boice: How did he fake going through that table? That must have hurt!

Flare: No doubt Butters was hurting after that one. Seems like he probably could have kicked out though, but thought better of it and gave his partner a free pass to Catalyst!

Boice: When Moore and Dragos come to, they're not going to appreciate it this one bit.

Flare: I knew Slegnadamus was a boy genius, but this really proves it!

Boice: Folks, we'll have more Corruption after this.

Flare: Don't you touch that damn clicker!

Last edited by Romeo on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 am

Boice: Welcome back to Corruption, ladies and gentlemen, and before the break you saw a great effort put in by four stars -

Flare: – and a totally awkward ending -

Boice: – yes it was, we’re just waiting now for Calvin X. Carter of the NEW class of ’07 vs. Leviticus, a relatively fresh face in Full Metal Wrestling, in what could well be ---

Mother by Danzig explodes from the P.A, interrupting Jack Boice as Jaro makes his way down the ramp, dragging behind him a large, bloodstained burlap sack.

Flare: It’s Jaro!

Boice: What could Jaro possibly want here tonight, and what’s in that sack?

Jaro guestures for a microphone before dropping the sack, giving it a swift kick, then addressing the crowd.

Jaro: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo all you shitcuntniggerfucks in the crowd tonight.

“Boooooooooooooooooooooo!”

Jaro: Oh STFU. If it wasn’t for me, there’d be no Full Metal Wrestling for you to drag your pimply asses out of your mothers basement's to come see, let alone boo at.

Boice: Powerful words by the founder of FMW, not well received at all.

Flare: These people need to show a little more respect to the founder of FMW, in my opinion.

Jaro: Now one of the reasons I'm out here, is that I’ve heard some horrible things said about me. As you all know, Celeste will become the new Mrs. Roy at FMWs next PPV; Catalyst!

"Booooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Jaro: My monkey staff are currently working on the invitations. We shall be wed in unholy matrimony, and any of you cheeto fingered internet heads fortunate enough to have loaded up the FMW ticket ordering page quick enough on your shitty dial up connections will be fortunate enough to see this all live.

Boice: People still use dial up?

Jaro: So, as I was saying, I’ve heard some horrible things, horrendous assaults against my character. You see, there are those who have been saying I’m only interested in Celeste because she’s the president of the board of directors. That I’m only interested in her power. And that’s not true at all. She is by no means my ticket back to the top of the mountain. She is an utterly beautiful person, she is my sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day, the wind beneath my wings, my everything, I know I’ve struggled expressing this, but none of you actually know how I feel, as words truly cannot describe, and your scathing rumors wound me deeply.

”You’re full of shit! You’re full of shit!” sounds out in chorus from the irate, and in some cases quite offended, and accurately described crowd. Jaro completely disregards them.

Jaro: I may be full of shit, but that's only because I have to poop. Now, onto issue number two. I’ve been hearing nothing but complaints about Distortion 11.1. You people seem to believe you didn’t receive what you paid for. Of course, I am referring to my match with Mr. Dunnwood. Are you really so clueless that you don’t know what would have happened?! Well, Jaro is not the kind to keep the truth from his underlings when they are deserving, so let me show you. If you could all turn your empty skulls in the direction of the METALtron, let me show you what the result of Jaro vs. Dunnwood would have been…

Jaro (8.5 aps + 1.5 vote = 9.9 total)
Dunnwood (8.23 aps + 0.8 vote = 9.03 total)

Flare: What the devil is an Aps?! What does that even say?

Boice: I couldn’t tell you for sure.

Jaro: As you can see, my 9.9 rolled into town laid the smackdown on his inferior 9.03. My aps and my vote were unmatchable, more than the pitiful Dunnwood could handle.

Boice: I'm lost. What's he on about?

Flare: Sounds like some crazy voodoo language to me. Where's the match?

Jaro: Where's the match you say? I just gave it to you! Come on, it's not like you bother to read anything other than the final scores anyway.

Flare: ... How did he hear me?

Jaro: And talking about Dunnwood, I know a few of you, those with at least two brain cells to rub together have been wondering why we assaulted Chuckles at Distortion. As I said, I am not one to keep the truth from the deserving. The only issue is, none of you deserve the truth at this moment of time.

”BOOOOOOO!”

Jaro: Maybe in time, but not now. Quite frankly, you’ve hurt my feelings far too much. So Jaro, master of the Seventy Finishers, will not be telling you the purpose for I, Jaro, wielder of the Banhammer and Dunnwood, brought Chuckles, a living Effigy to Harlequins past, to the very edge of his life. Maybe those of you with three brain cells, the genius’ of your circle, will be able to figure it out when I show you all what’s in Papa’ Jaros bag of wonderment?

Jaro unties the sack, which has been twitching for the better half of Jaro’s verbal assault of the crowd. The twitching mass inside the burlap sack turns out to be no other than…

Boice: VIRUS? Is that... Virus!?

Flare: Why has Jaro beaten up his associate?

Jaro: What do we have here? If it isn't my pal Virus... But... Wait... Isn't he in the very same bloody burlap sack that Chuckles called home last week? And aren't these the exact same bloodstains Chuckles had? And the exact same bumps and bruises that Chuckles had? Could that mean.... Nah! It couldn't! Could it?

Suddenly, Jaro's demenaor changes to rage and he starts stomping on Virus who is comatose inside the sack.

Jaro: COULD IT?! COULD IT!? COULD IT!?

In a flash, Godsmack's “Voodoo” interrupts and Harley Quint makes a mad dash to the ring, Jaro immediately bails the ring and escapes into the crowd, with a microphone in hand and the bloody burlap sack left behind. Quint stares him down from the middle of the ring, as Jaro speaks.

Jaro: Hold it! Hold it! Before you pop a gasket, let me remind you of a few things. ONE, it is only a matter of time before I cash in my championship rematch for the Ultraviolent title. So if I were you, I'd be careful not to risk any undue damage to myself.

Harley Quint: The only damage needing to be done here is breaking my fist on your face, you son of a bitch.

Jaro: Temper temper! Why so serious? Is it because you're starting to put two and two together? Virus knew what would happen if he failed me. If it wasn't for him, I would still be the Ultraviolent Champion. I paid him good money for his assistance and he was nowhere to be found. Now I'm paying him in spades.

Harley Quint: GET BACK IN THIS RING RIGHT NOW!

Jaro: What are you so upset about? Are you still hung up on the Chuckles, thing? Hmmm? .... Oh. Or do you finally GET IT? Do you get that your little minion has been the one attacking you all this time? That he was the one to nearly rip your jaw from your face at Death Row? That he's the one who's left you in a pool of your own blood time and time again?

The crowd makes even more noise, realizing now the same thing that Quint has realized.

Jaro: You see, Chuckles wanted his revenge on you for all the horrible things you did to him. And I helped him make that possible. This little Chuckles just happened to survive one of your little murderous outbursts... albeit he's still suffering from that wicked gunshot to the eye. I gave him the Virus mask, and away he went... leaving a path of destruction in his wake. But now that he has failed, I see why you made him your personal crash test dummy.

Harley Quint: This has nothing to do with Chuckles.

Jaro: This has EVERYTHING to do with Chuckles! Who do you think financed the medical care that allowed him to live long enough to get this revenge on you? And he failed me... but not completely. Like no one else, Chuckles understands the inner workings of your mind. He knows what makes you tick.

Harley Quint: Is that so? Quit with the games Jaro. You can't get in my head.

Jaro: I'm already in there! And thanks to our long-suffering little friend, I now have the knowledge to bring about your demise.

Harley Quint: Then why bother killing him?

Jaro: Because he's no longer of any use to me. Besides, by now my Virus has already multiplied. The infection is spreading... soon, very soon... EVERYONE in FMW will be suffering from the Virus. The evidence is backstage, a NEW Virus has already been born! Another poor victim has now taken on the Virus mask, ready to consume all of FMW!

Harley Quint: WHY? What's the purpose of having all of these Viruses?

Jaro: For a Doctor, you're not very bright. The Virus is the disease that will kill FMW. The Virus will multiply, infecting everyone in his path. Everyone in this company will succumb under the Virus mask. Don't you get it? Everyone will become The Virus! Everyone... from you, to The Celt, to Mark Johansson, to Alex O'Rion, even Drew Michaels! All of the precious heroes of FMW will become my children! Brainwashed slaves to do my bidding. IN FACT, I've already got one of your heroes. You'll see him a bit later on tonight.

Harley Quint: Jaro, you've completely lost your mind.

Jaro: The Virus is my key to awakening the chaos. FMW misses the chaos. FMW NEEDS the CHAOS!What's wrong? Does seeing that little blast from the past right in front of your feet bring back bad memories?

Harley Quint: GET IN HERE NOW! I'm WARNING YOU.

Jaro: Makes you miss the old Harlequin, doesn't it? Join me. Join me as we recreate chaos in FMW. Don't be a fool. Cast your lot with me, and embrace the HavOc inside of you. Become the Harlequin ONCE MORE!

Harley takes one sharp look at the victimized creature within the sack, balling his hands in fists of rage. With an anger never before seen in Quint, he lunges from the ring in Jaro's direction. Almost giddily, as if he were enjoying this reaction, Jaro scampers away through the crowd with Harley Quint giving full chase.

Boice: And there they go!

Flare: They're off to the races!

Concealing himself within the mass of people that comprise the FMW audience, Jaro is able to disappear and avoid the wrath of Harley Quint. Quint eventually relinquishes his pursuit, fully surrounded by adoring members of the crowd chanting his name.

Boice: Looks like Jaro got away to live to fight another day.

Flare: But this is far from over. Tonight Jaro wanted to get a reaction out of Quint and he got one! And what a shocking revelation! Has Virus been Chuckles all along!?

Boice: Only Jaro knows the answer to that... and he's halfway to Omaha by now! Corruption will be right back!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 am

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Kickback-1

Corruption 11.1 wrote:
Boice: At least one. The next match is another draft pick selection match, contested between the young Alistair Wolfe and David “Undefeated” GS!

Blige: Introducing first weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Las Vegas,, Nevada. This is ALISTAIIIIIR WOLFE!!

The crowd steps their cheers up a notch as Alastair is introduced who stands on the second rope with his arms stretched soaking up the cheers.

Boice: And the Corruption fans getting behind their man

Morpheus: As they should, this is the FMW Games our loyal fans want us to win!

Boice: David GS has a hard job, its almost like he has to silence the home crowd.

Wolfe’s entrance music dies out, only to be replaced by “White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge and David GS comes out to boos which he ignores, walking focused towards the ring.

Blige: Introducing second weighing in at 250 pounds and hailing from Omaha, Nebraska. DAVID” THE UNDEFEATED!” G! S!

The crowds boo loudly as the two competitors stare each other down in the middle of the ring.

Blige: This contest is a Corruption vs. Distortion match, the winner will receive one draft pick for his brand.

Boice: DGS has backed Wolfe into the corner and begins stomping a mudhole!

Morpheus: Never cared for that saying.

Boice: DGS leaves a beaten and battered Wolfe sitting in the corner.

David GS walks into the centre of the ring and raises his hand to his ear only to be met with silence from the crowd.

Morpheus: Silence the crowd, win the match. Simple.

Boice: In runs DGS… BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Morpheus: Wolfe is out for the count. David GS drags him to the center of the ring and makes the count, one, two, three.

“White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge once again blares over the arena as the referee raises the arm of a victorious David GS.

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner DAVID… G… S! Distortion receives one draft pick!

Morpheus: If Corruption loses anyone I will personally kick Wolfe’s ass!

Boice: David GS remains undefeated but at what cost to Corruption or Ammunition.

As DGS starts to leave the METAL-Tron begins the draft cycle...DGS's flashes a smirk at the choice.

MARK JOHANSSON has been drafted to DISTORTION!

Morpheus: SON OF A BITCH!!!

Boice: And that was the Corruption Kickback from 11.1, showing you how we lost Mark Johansson to Distortion. Le sigh.

Flare: Well, we don't need him!

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, our next match is another Corruption vs. Ammunition match. We are going to see the freshest rookie of Ammunition face of against one of our home grown stalwarts.

Flare: You sounded like a fag when you said “fresh”. Just putting it out there.

Boice: And I am accompanied tonight by Flare.

Flare: I will make you miss Morpheus.

Boice: Too late. Haven't you been listening? I already do.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a Corruption vs. Ammunition FMW Games match!

“Who Shot Ya?” by Notorious B.I.G. blares across the P.A system with the crowd give an unusual roar as Calvin X. Carter makes his way down towards the ring.

Sheila: Introducing first, weighing in at 256 pounds, hailing from Balitmore Maryland! Representing Corruption this is CALVIN. X. CARRRRRRRRRRRTER!

Boice: Odd reaction but I said it last show, our fans are OUR fans.

Flare: No one ever told you not to use the word your defining in the definition?

Boice: That’s not what I mean, I emphazised -

Flare: Either way, it was a stupid statement.

With Calvin X. Carter already waiting in the ring, “Keys to the Kingdom” by Group 1 Crew and Leviticus walks out onto the staging taking a look over the crowd before smiling and heading focused towards the ring.

Flare: Looks like he expected a better reaction from the crowd.

Boice: Corruption is leading the competition, our fans would like it to stay this way.

Sheila: Introducing second, weighing in at 198 pounds, hailing from Kansas City! He is the Light Heavyweight Champion, representing Ammunition… LEV-IT-I-CUS!

Flare: Wait… he is what?!

Boice: He beat Westley McGreggor at some indy show for the title.

Flare: Still have no idea who that is.

Boice: You were a participant of FMW when this title existed.

Sheila: The following match up is for one fall by pinfall or submission. The winner will earn one point for their brand in the FMW Games.

The match begins with Carter trying to corral Leviticus into the corner.

Boice: CXC is trying to take speed out of the equation by keeping Leviticus into a corner.

Flare: So this can’t be a championship match, Carter is over 25% heavier than Leviticus.

Boice: Carter goes for a grab but Leviticus monkey rolls out of the way!

Leviticus gets to his feet as quickly as possible and gets a couple of quick kicks to CXC’s hamstrings.

Boice: Trying to not up the hamstrings, making pace more of an advantage.

Flare: Or he is a typical christian, forcing another to his knees?

Boice: Leviticus runs against the ring ropes! Bulldog!

Leviticus quickly regains his feet once again and heads to the ropes, leaving a prone Carter in the middle of the ring.

Boice: Climbing the turnbuckles, always a risk!

As soon as Leviticus turns his back on Carter, CXC jumps up and pulls the rope down, sending Leviticus to the outside.

Flare: Playing possum, saw the opening! What an opportunistic move!

Boice: Carter now dictating the match, now remember all matches are No Disqualification, meaning no count outs.

Flare: And Carter knows this, that is why he is going after Leviticus!

Outside the ring Calvin X. Carter Irish whips Leviticus into the barrier.

Flare: What I would do here, is just throw the smaller man all around the place. Once he can no longer stand, chuck him back into the ring for a pinfall.

Boice: I don’t think Carter likes that strategy as he decides to throw the Ammunition rookie back into the ring.

After throwing Leviticus into the ring, Carter walks over and pushes Sheila Blige off her chair, before folding it up and chucking it into the ring.

Flare: See, told you CXC got the memo.

Boice: Carter hops into the ring and heads over towards the chair!

As Carter bends down to pick up the chair Leviticus comes in and hit’s a Fameasser.

Flare: I doubt the church would like that move, considering it was made famous by a man who married another man.

Boice: Regardless, Leviticus puts it to good use, this exploding offence made him big in the indy scene. And the early cover!

2- Kickout!

Flare: Far too early in the match, the big man hasn’t even built up a sweat yet.

Boice: And he isn’t happy! He attacks Leviticus! Who dodges a haymaker!

Leviticus shows a great display of agility jumping up for a hurricanrana which Carter manages to catch hitting a spine buster.

Boice: A fantastic display of strength as Carter puts Leviticus down!

Flare: And your gay adjectives continue.

Boice: CXC moves towards the turnbuckle and starts to take the padding off.

Flare: All legal in this Corruption arena. Look at the ref, he ain’t happy but there is nothing he can do about it!

Carter struggles to get the padding off and Leviticus takes this opportunity to go for a roll up.

Boice: Carter was too strong, rolling out of that one easily!

Flare: Incorrect, Leviticus was too weak!

Boice: Leviticus goes for a kick to the midsection! It’s blocked!

Flare: But Leviticus retaliates with a spinning heel kick.

Boice: Carter is dazed but remains on his feet!

Leviticus goes for a Tribute, but Carter manages to duck.

Boice: CXC locks in his Muay Thai clinch! We all know what this leads to.

Flare: But a normal Neighbourhood Noize won’t do!

Calvin X Carter drags the much lighter Leviticus over the steel chair he had previously thrown into the ring.

Boice: Neighbourhood Noize! On to the steel chair!

3!

“Who Shot Ya?” by Notorious B.I.G. takes over the P.A system once again as Calvin X. Carter celebrates along with the Corruption fans.

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, earning 1 point for Corruption…. CALVIN. X. CARRRRTER!

Calvin X. Carter (8.6 APS + 1.3 AVS= 9.9 total)
Leviticus (8.1 AVS + 0.8 AVS = 8.9 total)

Flare: And another point goes our way, and hopefully after that we be in the lead, bitches!

Boice: Well, Ammunition is the closer of the two other brands so this should extend our lead over Ammunition.

Flare: Eat our dust, blue brand! Especially you Hostyle, you frumunda-muncher!

Boice: Ah sibling rivalry.

Flare: Jose's my brother from another mother.

Boice: More Corruption in just a moment!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 am

Cut to backstage. In a locker room, wiping down after his match, is a recently defeated Leviticus. He seems to be going through the motions of a man resigned to having lost his competition and going through the motions to leave, when suddenly…

“Action” Jackson: BLAH-DOWWWW!

Leviticus jumps in surprise, turning around and almost hitting crack Corruption interviewer “Action” Jackson between the eyes. Realizing who it is, Leviticus pulls back his fist, breathing heavily and giving Jackson a “what the fuck are you doing here” look.

”Action” Jackson: Surprise, nigga! “Action” Jackson here on the scene, and I’m finna get the scoop right about now! Tell me, Genesis; how do you feel about losing to my boy, Mister Traptivity himself, Calvin X. Carter?

Leviticus cocks his eyebrow in amusement at the dialect, finally settled after the fright.

Leviticus: Well let me tell you something...if that match were to repeat itself ten times? I’d win nine out of ten. But Calvin X. Carter is a hell of a competitor. That’s one, Calvin. You won one. But the next time we meet in the middle of the ring, I’ll make sure I’m due for the other nine.

Crowd in the arena pops for the respect to Calvin, as well as the implied challenge. Jackson is pleased with the answer.

“Action” Jackson: Aight, aight, I’m feelin’ that, I’m feelin’ that….but peep this; how is i---

???---may I ask a question?

Leviticus and Jackson both turn left, as the camera pans wide to reveal a third person in the locker room. A mysterious woman in a black cloak, her face unseen by the camera, is standing there (her voice was clearly female). Neither man heard her approach as she moves closer to their impromptu interview. Jackson seems rather uncomfortable at her appearance.

“Action” Jackson: Umm…can I help you, bitch?

???: *Chuckles*….no, Mr. Jackson. You can’t. But the subject of your interview can.

Leviticus raisers an eyebrow, and apprehensively answers.

Leviticus: Is that so?

???: Indeed. Are you not the FMW Light Heavyweight Champion, Mister Leviticus?

Crowd pops huge at the mention of the still defunct title. Leviticus is somewhat hesitant to give the answer immediately, but then decides there can be no harm in it.

Leviticus: Well…I’ve had a couple of talks with Jaro and the Board of Directors about having the FMW Light Heavyweight Championship potentially reinstated….

Crowd pops even bigger!

Leviticus:…but nothing has been set in stone yet. If the title were to be taken out of retirement, however, there is a good chance that I would resume my duties as defending champion. But…who are you and why exactly do you need to know that?

???: Oh I don’t, Mr. Leviticus. I don’t at all. I am merely here to offer a suggestion. Why not defend the belt in name only? Start taking on opponents without the title actually being reinstated. That way, the Board of Directors can see firsthand that there is still interested within the FMW fan base for a Light Heavyweight division. Surely, that can only advance your argument? If nothing comes of it, you’ll just stop defending your imaginary belt.

Leviticus briefly thinks it over, before a slight smirk comes over his face.

Leviticus: Well that’s not a bad idea. But…am I to gather by that little hint that you’re challenging me for the Light Heavyweight title?

Another pop. Biggest yet. The woman’s next words are slow and deliberate.

???: Well Mr. Leviticus….you ARE being challenged. ..

The self-styled “Light Heavyweight Champion” throws his head back and gives a harmless, if somewhat
cynical laugh.

Leviticus: Well then…I suppose if I’m a defending champion, then I can’t turn you down. But you should know; I’m am an equal opportunity kind of guy. I don’t have anything against women, but I don’t go easy on my opponents because of their gender either.

???:…who said anything about me!

From behind, X attacks Leviticus with a clubbing blow to the back that sends Leviticus stumbling forward and the Lightheavyweight Championship falling to the ground. He turns around to see the Monster standing in front of him holding the Championship in his grasps.

X: Looking for something?

Leviticus lunges at X, firing punches left and right at X’s midsection but with one bg push, X throws Leviticus off of him and nails him with a big boot to the side of the head forcing Leviticus to crumble to a heap on the floor. X drags Leviticus through the hallway until he finds a table. With a look at Lady and a wink from his new associate, X chokeslams the Broken Saint through the table! X kneels down at the head of the fallen superstar and begins to lightly slap his face to wake him up while Lady stands over him.

Lady: Hey…hey…thanks for the match.

Lady and X walk off leaving Leviticus in the rubble. The camera pans up to see another man standing over Leviticus.

St. Michael Dreamkiller: ...looks like deceit and carnage still follows him. Mmmm, cookies.

Dreamkiller munches on some Peanut Butter Oreos he's carrying with him as he walks offscreen. Fade out.

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, you're back live with us on Corruption 11.2 from Pittsburgh, if you've just joined us -

Flare: – shame on you, we're already halfway through the show -

Boice: We've got a blockbuster double main event-

Flare: - which could perhaps be the greatest non-PPV main event of all time, bee-tee-doubleyou, neither mind what the lesser divisions are doing -

Boice: That’s right, but as I was saying right now I’d just like to introduce an incredible match-up; The almost unstoppable Television Champion PX, who has outfoxed countless opponents on his goal of becoming greatest TV champion ever, will be pitted in a non-title match against a man he idolized as a rookie, the former World champ, the returning legend who never played by the rules much either, John “Doc” Derrick!

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Flare: Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Jacky baby!

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iThe crowd comes alive as the unmistakable opening of “Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones plays.

Boice: Looks like we’re not wasting any more time for this one, Doc Derrick is here for his first match back in FMW right here, right now!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is an Corruption versus Ammunition FMW Games match set for one fall...now please be upstanding in your welcome home for the legend fighting out of Tempe, Arizona, who stands at six feet five inches, and weights two hundred and sixty-five pounds, your former World Champion...Corruption fans we give you JOHN DOC DDDDDEEEERRRRRRRRIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the words “Oh, A storm is threatening” are sung a loud fireworks explosion goes off before the man in the black duster jacket appears at the top of the ramp, his figure silhouetted at first by the METALtron until he strolls forward towards the ring to the massive cheers of the crowd.

Boice: And Flare just look at this crowd explode for John Derrick!

Flare: Mhhh yes, their ecstasy is more than delicious, but it just goes to show there’s not accounting for taste these days.

Derrick continues down the ramp, arms extended so he briskly high five fans as he passes.

Boice: Well despite whatever reservations you might have about him Flare, I know I’m more than excited to see such an all time great back in action here to night

Flare: Oh, Ich bin glücklich about it too Jacky, I just wish the masses would indulge in the sophistication and intelligence a grappler such as PX brings to the squared circle. Such a handsome and talented young man truly deserves the spotlight

Boice: Do his looks really have anything to do with the matter?

Flare: Beauty conquers all Jack; I couldn’t stress that aspect enough. A man such as yourself wouldn’t understand that I suppose, with that disgusting beard of yours....

Boice: Oh God...I really really miss Morph now.

Having done a lap of the ring, Derrick slides into the ring and mounts a turnbuckle, giving the fans one last salute before focusing his attention on entrance ramp. A heavy kick of electric guitar explodes out of the arena speaker as PX’s theme song “4 words (to choke upon)” by Bullet for my Valentine begins.

Boice: You’ve got to be wondering what PX is thinking going into thee biggest match of his life right Flare.

Flare: I was talking to PX earlier tonight Jack, and he told me as a fellow intelligential and trusted confidante that he would “kill his concept of his former idol on the very stage that created him”

“4 words...” continues to play on as the METALtron shows different images of PX, yet there is no sign of the man himself.

Boice: Hmmm, PX playing mind-games here, perhaps, Flare?

Flare: PX is the Irish überman J.B., His capabilities are unlimited, which is ironically in stark contrast his kin.

The music continues to play and still no PX.

Boice: I’m not one to speculate-

Flare: Liar.

Boice: -but...ahem, but is it possible that PX just doesn’t want this match? It is possible that he thinks there isn’t anything to gain by giving Derrick a competitive match?

Derrick sits on the tuckbuckle, miming tapping his watch to the crowd and generally non-verbally displaying his impatience to the crowd.

Flare: Perhaps...why should PX risk injury when he could protect not only himself but also his title reign? Mmmhhh, PX never ceases to impress me Jacky.

Boice: That’s a good point Flare, because you know - OH MY GOD WHAT A THUNDEROUS CHAIR SHOT! PX JUST NAILED DERRICK WITH A CHAIR! AND NOW THERE’S ANOTHER ONE! DID YOU HEAR IT COLLIDE WITH DERRICK’S BACK!?

As Boice and Flare were talking PX came flying out of the crowd, steel chair in hand, and jumped the guardrail before entering the ring and laying out Doc.

Boice: PX SNUCK THROUGH THE CROWD TO TAKE THE UPPER HAND FROM DOC!

Flare: I must say; bravo.

Boice: PX tosses the chair away...Pin attempt! 1, 2 No! Doc kicks out assertively. PX quickly
now, trying to maintain the momentum, brings Doc to his feet and hits a backbreaker... PX off the ropes and hits Doc with a rolling senton!

Flare: Sheer Brilliance, PX using his agility to maintain a frantic pace already Boice

Boice: PX now scramming for another pin attempt as he hooks Doc’s leg and here we go again! 1! 2! No dice! PX punches the mat, he thought he could take this match home early Flare!

Flare: He still could JB, I have absolute faith in PX

Boice: PX now, dropping an elbow on Derrick, and another, and one more for good measure! PX runs towards the ropes-NO! Derrick catches PX’s leg and trips him up! Bar-room brawl tactics coming into play here now as Derrick rushes himself to his feet. Doc now almost mounting PX and laying in with the right hands; It looks like the veteran wants to teach the young pup a thing or two

Flare: Yes, how undignified.

Boice: What!? It was PX who started this match off by blindsiding Derrick; how’s that for undignified?

Flare: The fact you can’t tell the difference is a testament to your intelligence Jack.

Boice: Sigh...PX crawls into the corner now, looking for safety but I don’t think he’s going to find any, Derrick just launching his boot into PX’s face, stomping a mudhole in the television champion! Doc seemingly taking the advantage now and things DAMNIT, PX with a kick to the midsection that was well well south, we’re talking Deep South ladies and gentlemen!

Flare: Oh please Jack, your attempts to herd these sheep into supporting Derrick with false sympathy are just getting vulgar now

Boice: Trust me Flare, it was a goddamn low blow, I call what I see. PX now hightailing it out of there, putting some distance between himself and the former heavyweight champion of the world. Hmmm, what’s this? It looks like PX is tampering with the turnbuckle now! Can this guy ever just wrestle a match straight?

Flare: Excuse me?!?! PX IS fighting this match fair and square Boice, No DQs remember? Not a single tactic PX has used is illegal here on Corruption. I’m here less than two hours and already I’m far more qualified to speak for the division then you’ll ever be!

Boice: Morpheus, if you’re still out there...I take it all back. PX now, takes Derrick by the hair...and just drives Derrick forehead straight into the exposed steel! Again! And again! PX just doesn’t give a damn

Flare: Nor should he

Boice: PX now whipping Derrick off the ropes with the Irish whip, here we go, Northern Lights Suplex!

Flare: There’s the bridge! We’re looking at a complete package wrestler right here!

Boice: 1! 2! NO! Another powerfully kick-out from Derrick, he’s sending a message: I will not go down! And look at PX Flare, he’s looking into this crowd like it’s their fault Derrick kicked out!

Flare: Well if they’d shut up and let PX concentrate maybe he wouldn’t have!

A chorus of boos rains down on PX as he shouts abuse towards them

Boice: PX now, stomping away at Derrick’s back, perhaps as a retort to that earlier offense from the good doctor. PX taking Derrick, Irish whip into that exposed corner! Followed up with a running stinger splash! Shoulder block, now again, one more, PX driving away at Derrick, forcing his back against the jutting steel of the turnbuckle. And look at this Flare, PX turning to the crowd and letting them know he’s thinks he so damn smart!

PX looks into the crowd and taps his finger against his head, indicating how much intelligent he is then everyone else.

Flare: Jack I’d bet my house that PX has more intelligence in his smallest toe than anyone in this crowd has in their entire family!

Boice: PX turns his attention back to Derrick but is it too late!? Derrick with massive haymaker from his knees to PX’s gut! PX doubled over with one! And here’s another! One more he says! And now an uppercut, John Derrick showing he isn’t going to let anyone keep him on the back foot, questionable tactics or not!

Flare: Your desire to bitch about morality in a division without rules makes me want to stab you Boice; I just want you to know that.

Boice: Derrick on his feet now, just landing blow after blow to PX’s head! Pushes him against
the rope and shoots him off! Big Boot! But PX gets straight back up, Clothesline! Another, One more! PX’s game plan falling apart here, the quick pace he set early on backfiring now as Derrick takes charge!

Flare: Well, damn!

Boice: Derrick picks PX up, putting him over his shoulder...SNAKES EYES ON THE EXPOSED STEEL! Derrick getting back at PX now! Making him pay for introduce the exposed turnbuckle into the game, and now an eye poke for good measure! Derrick says he play a dirty game too Flare as Derrick takes PX’s head and smashes off the exposed steel too for good measure!

Flare: I see you’re busting your nut now that Derrick is pulling out the PX-esque moves, care to justify that?

Boice: It’s PX getting a taste of his own medicine Flare, and that’s plain to see!

Flare: Just like your baseness, why don’t you just come and say Derrick is your hero?

Boice: You been calling for PX this entire match!

Flare: Because it’s only logical choice Jack...get with the programme.

Boice: Screw that, back to the action! PX is in major trouble here as Derrick presses his attack...Derrick just blasts PX with a running knee strike, continues running, off the ropes and delivers a rolling knee drop! Derrick on fire now; Derrick picks PX up, TEXAS PILEDRIVER! You don’t get more old-school or effective than that! He just dropped PX right on his damn head! This could be it Flare!

Boice: One!

Flare: Kick-out!

Boice: Two!

Flare: Kick-out!

Boice: THR - NO! PX GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST SECOND!

Flare: YES! NOW! Now you talk about his heart, his determination like you do with the goody goodies Boice!

Boice: PX showing fortitude here folks as he just gets the shoulder up against Derrick...just!

Flare: Don’t diminish him you bastard!

Boice: He’s a good competitor...shame about the tactics...Derrick brings PX up once and goes for suplex attempt...blocked by PX who hits a European uppercut, go behind, waist lock, reversal by Doc, go behind and OOOHH NELLY MASSIVE GERMAN SUPLEX by Derrick! PX spiked right on his head with that one! Here’s the pin! One! Two!

Flare: NO!

Boice: PX basically throwing his own body weight to the right to escape the pin, this kid really wants his one! But can he pull it off? PX looks like dead weight out there right now!

Flare: Shut up Boice, you’re not in a position to even mention weight! Come on PX, get back into gear!

Boice: Derrick now, standing tall, begging PX to get to his feet, he’s ready to end this now Flare, he’s had just about enough of PX for the night, look at him beckon PX with his hands...PX up, Derrick with the lariat! NO! PX with a forward roll, Derrick turns PELE KICK! PELE KICK RIGHT INTO DERRICK! OUT OF NOWHERE! Both men now scrawled on the mat! That could well have been a desperation move by our Television Champion!

Flare: Trust me JB, for PX this is chess, not checkers! That was as thought out as my comments about your ugly beard earlier!

Boice: Both men flat on their backs now, totally exhausted by this in-ring war they’re waging tonight. If this wasn’t Corruption I’d wager there’d be a ten count started here by the referee!

Flare: But ten count draws are for losers like Ammunition, so we got rid of them!

Boice: PX is starting to crawl away from Derrick to the oppose corner now as Derrick grabs at the ring ropes, looking for anything to help him support his own weight and get to his feet. At that last encounter I’d wager both men are knocked somewhat loopy here folks.

Flare: Well, nothing to do but kill time now!

Boice: Derrick now, slowly advancing on the young upstart from Ireland...and what is PX doing? Is he trying to get out of the ring? Or is he reaching for something outside the ring?

Flare: There’s something there just behind the apron that PX wants...

Boice: Well whatever it is PX better turn around fast and deal with all six foot five of John Derrick whose about to grab him...Derrick now, making the cutthroat signal with his hand, grabs PX by the scruff of the neck, I think this could be it Flare!

Flare: Come PX, do something!

Boice: Derrick turning PX around now AND OH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?

Flare: GENIUS!

Boice: MACE! MACE! PX JUST MACED JOHN DERRICK RIGHT IN THE GODDAMN FACE! That’s what he was reaching for, a canister of mace! He just blasted Derrick right in the eyes with mace! NOT THIS WAY!

Flare: Here we go! WRECK’EM ALL! IT’S OVE-AH!

Boice: PX MAKES THE COVER! DEAR GOD, NOT THIS WAY! ONE! TWO! NO! DERRICK KICKS OUT!!!

The crowd go ballistic as PX has a look of utter shock upon his face, putting at his hair in astonishment.

Boice: Unbelievable! Can anything keep John Derrick down for the three count? I mean, if Mace can't, what can?

Flare: Don’t you people ever learn to DIE!? I mean how the hell do you kick out of a Mace attack and a stunner???

Boice: It looks like PX doesn’t even know what to do next! He pulled every ace he had out from his sleeve! He looks lost, dumbfounded even! We all thought that was it!

Flare: NEVER use the D word in relation to PX Jacky, or I’ll have your head on a pike!

Boice: PX now, recklessly grabbing at Derrick with- HEADBUTT! Right out of nowhere! Once again Derrick’s bar-room brawlin’ skills come to his aid, he just nailed PX right on the bridge of the nose, and he can’t even see! Derrick blindly grabs at PX...Snap DDT connects! PX put right back down on that worked over head of his as Derrick frantically wipes the mace out of his eyes!

Flare: His eyes are absolute mess Jack, they’re completely red, tears just pouring down his face! How’d the hell he get that DDT off?

Boice: We’ve all got our pride Flare, and I think Derrick won’t have his first match back screwed up by something as dumb as Mace!

Flare: I said don’t use the D word!

Boice: I don’t think Derrick can even see properly right now but he’s raising one hand to the crowd, he’s picking PX up...I think he’s going for Old Number Seven Flare, if he hits it then this has to be over, I don’t think PX’s head can take any more blows!

As Derrick reaches blindly out for PX the cheers of the crowd turn to massive boos as Billy “TyranT” McKenzie comes barrelling done the entrance ramp, nightstick in hand.

Boice: DERRICK HAS PX IN THE GUTWRENCH POSISTION!

Flare: BUT HERE COMES THE KING OF FMW TO THE RESCUE!

Doc doesn’t even see the vicious blow that strikes him as TyranT belts Derrick in the head with his nightstick. Derrick goes down in a heap as TyranT delivers blow after blow to Derrick’s spine and skull just to be sure.

Boice: IT'S TYRANT! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

Flare: Evening the odds, that's what!

Boice: Oh come on now! This has just gone way too far! First Derrick has to go through all PX’s crap, now this! This is an outrage!

TyranT: Git’up kid!

As PX struggles to his feet TyranT picks up Derrick and tosses him over to PX

Flare: Come on PX, I believe in you, you can do it!

Boice: I can’t believe I’m witnessing this... not this way! Please!

Flare: XTREME PAIN! PX hits his cradle suplex into a backbreaker, right onto the back of John Derrick that PX worked for most of the match!

Boice: You call this farce, I just can’t anymore. Derrick could more than well have won this match if it hadn’t been for TyranT.

Flare: Gladly, m'colleague!

As Derrick crashes to the mat one more time TyranT does a mocking-like golf clap before PX raises two arms in the air in celebration. Finally PX covers Doc in an extremely arrogant pin, crossing his legs and draping one arm over Derrick’s chest almost lazily, as a stony-faced TyranT holds his nightstick dangerously close to the referee in case he has any reservations

Flare: Glorious! Here we go! There's the cover! One! Two! THREE! YES! ANNOUNCE IT BITCH, ANNOUNCE IT!

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner, earning 1 point for Corruption, PPPPPPPXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

PX (8.45 APS + 1.2 AVS = 9.65 total)
John “Doc” Derrick (8.4 APS + 1.2 AVS = 9.6 total)

“4 Words (To Choke Upon)” begins to play but can barely be heard over a crowd distraught the in-ring return of their hero has been spoilt.

Boice: This is a joke. This is an absolute farce. This should not have ended this way.

Flare: Too late, Boice, it's written, stamped and published in the damn books!

TyranT: Cut that shitty music!

The music fades out just as quickly as it had begun as TyranT exits the ring. A battered PX picks up his television champion before walking over to TyranT. The young upstart stares at the massive TyranT for a moment before offering a handshake. TyranT looks around for a moment, seemingly thinking it over, before wrapping his colossal hand around PX’s.

PX: Pleasure doing business.

PX quickly takes his hand back before walking to the back, a wide smirk on his face.

Flare: TyranT is man of the minute, the man of the hour, the man of the millennium! The World Champion has finally shown his face on Corruption tonight, I wasn’t certain if he was around or not.

Boice: Why the hell did TyranT have to come out here for and interfere in this match-up?

Flare: The man is the champ, does he really need a reason?! He can do whatever the hell he pleases...That and I’m detecting some spite still present in Ty for what happened when Derrick made his return!

Boice: Now what the hell is he doing?

Flare: I do believe our illustrious champion wishes to makes his thoughts and feelings made clear to the haters in the audience.

Boice: Oh come on; he’s already made his fucking point...this is overkill.

TyranT grabs a microphone out of the hand of Sheila Blige before he re-enters the ring, spinning the nightstick in one hand as he circles around John Derrick, the mic being kept in the other hand. “TyranT sucks” starts up in the crowd, making TyranT hesitant to speak as he glares around at the crowd. It is only when they quieten down that he begins to speak, turning his attention back to Derrick.

TyranT: John Derrick. Heh heh heh, Ah’ kinda’ figured ya’ would return from the grave eventually. Men like yer’ an’ Ah’? Kinda’ hard to stay outta’ the business for long, always somethin’ that brings us back. There’s always that call ain’t there? It rings in the ears all day long. There’s always that simple fact lingerin’ in the back of ya’ mind that ya’ know ya’ can still throw a good punch… an’ as long as ya’ got that, there’s always room for a return. Ah’ look at yer’ now, an’ Ah’ almost see mah‘self. Ah’ can see ya’ doin’ what Ah’ tried to do, makin’ a comeback an’ reachin’ for the top of the ladder. The difference between us though Deg, is that Ah’ managed to achieve what Ah’ came back to do. Ah’ didn’t just talk the good talk, Ah’ didn’t luck out. Ah’ came back to this federation, an’ Ah’ fuckin’ conquered it!

Boice: He seems to be leaving out that all his achievements came at the expense of Faith’s success!

Flare: I wonder what Derrick must be thinking right now?

TyranT: It’s one thing to come back to this federation after bein’ away for so long… Ah’ can applaud that if truth be told. But it is something’ else to come to this federation, and cross with the TyranT. This lawn ‘ere? Once it was yours, that is a simple fact no one will ever take away from ya’. Another true fact however will tell ya’, it ain’t yours no more Deg, it now belongs to the TyranT, an’ let me tell you this to yer’ face son. Ya’ ain’t welcome here no more.

The crowd show clear disapproval of the last statement beginning jeers which are soon silenced when TyranT continues to speak.

TyranT: Ah’ve spent too long shapin’ this federation into the glorious success it always should have been in the start. Ah’ don’t want ya’ walkin’ in here to try an’ mess up a good thing! Men like you, or Skyler Striker, they have no place here, they have no right to be at the top. Men like the TyranT however, heh heh. Jus’ look ‘round ya’, Ah’ have strengthened this federation’s empire, an’ Ah’ did it all with just these two hands of mine! People like the TyranT need to be at the top, ‘cause that’s the only way this federation can survive. True champions are what hold this place together, an’ you’re lookin’ at one of them right now Deg. A true… fuckin’… champion!

Flare: Man has a point.

Boice: You kiddin’ me? The man is a filthy coward! He’s tainted the title! Just look at what he’s done tonight! We need people like John Derrick to topple the TyranT from the top!

Flare: Nah, I’d rather the druggie did it. Sets a nice image for the kids!

TyranT: Now ya’ waltz in ‘ere, makin’ ya big return, pointin’ the finger at mah’ championship, and darin’ to challenge for it. Ya’ come onto mah’ lawn, and dare to say that ya’ got what it takes to dethrone me?! It’s funny, the song ya’ sing, sounds just like the one Romeo was singin’ before Ah’ faced him. Look where he is now? That really where ya’ want to go Deg? Ya’ think yer’ really gonna’ be the man to topple the TyranT?!

John Derrick steps forward, his fists clenched and his eyes still clearly bleary from the mace. TyranT noticeably takes a step back, the nightstick close in hand as he manages a rather sly smile. The crowd are all getting behind John Derrick now, urging him on. Instead, John holds out his hand, clearly wanting to have the mic from TyranT.

Boice: Looks like John Derrick has something to say himself.

TyranT shrugs before tossing the mic in John Derricks hands. The crowd all begin an uproar but by the time Derrick catches the mic the side of TyranT’s nightstick has already collided with Derricks’ head. TyranT proceeds to hit Derrick with the nightstick multiple times again before retaking the mic, standing over the fallen Derrick as the crowd express their rage.

TyranT: Ya’ don’t get to talk, unless Ah’ say ya’ can talk! Think you can get that Straight… PunK?!

Flare: That last thing was so sweet, did you see the way the nightstick had already struck Derrick before he’d even caught the mic?

Boice: That was both cheap and uncalled for! TyranT is starting to beat down on Derrick again with that nightstick! After enduring a full match, Derricks struggling to defend himself against the fresh TyranT!

Flare: Wait! Someone is running down towards the ring! Damn, is that who I think it is?!

Boice: There’s few wrestlers that can move as fast as Faith! Faith McKenzie is rushing down to the ring!

Flare: The mute?!

Faith slides into the ring in haste, rushing towards the TyranT before shoving him as hard as she can, managing to make the TyranT stumble to the side before he regains his balance. Faith stands her ground as TyranT fronts the smaller woman, a clear look of anger upon his face.

Boice: Faith is standing up to the TyranT! TyranT’s own daughter is standing between him and John Derrick! TyranT is furious! He’s pointing and yelling at Faith, I think he’s demanding she gets out of his way!

Flare: Faith isn’t moving! TyranT’s looking to push past her! No! Faith with another shove to drive TyranT away from John Derrick! She is actually defending John Derrick!

Boice: Faith has a fighting stance now! The young mute looks ready to fight TyranT if she has to! I never thought I’d see this!

Flare: Derrick is slowly starting to recover! TyranT is clearly hesitant now… old bastard ain’t gonna go through his own little girl is he?

TyranT backs away, his face red with anger as he slides out of the ring. By now Derrick is on his feet, glaring at the retreating TyranT before turning to Faith. By now the crowd are going absolutely estatic for Faith’s display of bravery against her father.

Boice: Who would have thought John Derrick had his own guardian angel! He looks thankful.

Flare: Faith looks creepy… scares the shit out of me. But she's also so so sexy. Sexy and mysterious and creepy. Like a Sex Panther. Rowr.

Boice: What’s this? Both Derrick and Faith are leaving the ring together! Maybe she intends to take him up on that drink offer we saw earlier! What the hell does all this mean?!

Flare: I think only Columbo can answer that, but I don't like this. Come on, Faith, I'm here! LEAVE WITH ME!

Boice: Like Vinny Mac, Flare, no chance in hell! We finally have to cut to commercial, ladies and gentlemen, do not go away. We’ll be back just after the break!

Flare: Why you have to be so hurtful?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 am

We return to the show backstage with Corruption's new backstage announcer, Action Jackson, standing with the Ultraviolent Champion, Harley Quint.

"Action" Jackson: Whassup, baby, this ya boy Action Jackson, ya new interviewer man fo' Corruption, and with me right now be the Ultraviolent Chizzampion, baby, Harley Quint! How are ya, Harley baby, are you ready for the first-ever Champion of Champions match?

Harley gives Action Jackson a look of disbelief before speaking into the mic.

Harley: Oh, believe me, I'm ready for this.

"Action" Jackson: See here, we got this little situation in that there match, right? You be facin' yo' homies Drew Michaels and Hannibal Frost out there a little later on, y'know, and y'know, since this is Corruption, they' ain't no disqualifications and such. What do you be plannin' to do 'bout that?

Harley: Well... all I can say is, this is Corruption, and the violence is only natural. To Drew and Hanny... I know you're listening. I want you both to know that whatever happens out there... it's nothing personal.

"Action" Jackson: Aight, aight, I feel ya, I feel ya... one last thing, one last thing, baby. Now, we've seen the Ammunition and Distortion teams for War Games. Being the UV champ and the captain of Team Corruption... when you gon' bust out Team Corruption on us, baby?

Harley raises an eyebrow.

Harley: First of all, I'm not your "baby". Second of all, I thought you would never ask. Other than myself, Team Corruption is going to include, first, The Celt...

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Roster_celt

Harley: Interestingly, we will also be employing the use of his... estranged brother, PX...

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Roster_px

Harley: The fourth member is the angry crusader against the Broken Saints himself, Nick Bryson...

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Roster_n_bryson

Harley: And last but oh, definitely not the least... as much as it pains me very much to say this, the last member of Team Corruption is none other than... Jaro.

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Roster_jaro

Boos can be heard from the audience in the arena.

"Action" Jackson: Oh, snap, dawg! Team Corruption is gon' be da shit, mayne!

Harley: Yes... I suppose it will be. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a no-disqualification triple threat to prepare for.

Harley walks off-frame.

"Action" Jackson: Aight, dawg, good luck! This's been yo' Action Jackson for Corruption, baby!

Boice: It's now time for our first-ever FMW Champion of Champions match! In the spirit of the FMW Games, the top singles stars of each division is going to battle it out nowhere else but here – live at Corruption!

Flare: That's because Anarchy is the big-time! Alchemy and Anxiety aren't big enough stages for an epic like this!

Boice: You mean... Corruption, Ammunition and Distortion.

Flare: I don't care what the hell they're called now, they have the same premises and colors, so back off!

Boice: ...Right. Old habits die hard, I guess.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the first-ever FMW Champion of Champions match! It is a non-title FMW Games match wherein the winner earns 3 points for his home division! Introducing first!

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted – dead or alive

”Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi plays as the Abandoned Champion emerges from behind the curtain to cheers from the crowd.

Sheila Blige: ...from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing two hundred and thirty-two pounds, representing the Distortion division, he is the FMW Abandoned Champion... HANNIBAL... FROST!!!

Boice: Here comes the main man from Distortion!

Flare: Loser #1!

Boice: I won't bet against Harley Quint tonight, but I will say that Hannibal Frost has the second best chance, since Distortion is a show that isn't too far removed from Corruption. Then again... Drew Michaels also knows his ultraviolence very well.

Flare: These guys not named Harley Quint are going to get pounded, their blood will be spilled all over ringside, their flesh torn and scarred entirely, their innards spilled...

Boice: I think we get it.

I'm not afraid
To take a stand
Everybody, come take my hand

”Not Afraid” by Eminem plays as the C-4 champion Drew Michaels comes out to one of the loudest cheers of the night.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing two hundred and thirty pounds, representing the Ammunition division, he is the FMW C-4 Champion... DREW... MICHAELS!!!

Flare: I absolutely hate Drew Michaels.

Boice: Why am I not surprised?

Flare: I don't know. Why aren't you? You're supposed to be.

Boice: I know the man who had sex with himself in the middle of that very ring would have a problem with an upstanding man like Drew Michaels.

Flare: That's coming from the guy whose penis ran for Anarchy GM.

Boice: ...I'm sorry, what?

Flare: Remember that? Everyone was on us, the FCC, the Parents' Television Council, President Bush...

Boice: I...I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.

Flare: You're kidding, right?

Boice: No. Can we please go back to talking about Drew?

Flare: Fine.

Boice: Drew is no stranger to the ways of Corruption and ultraviolence, so I think he'll do fine right here.

Flare: Whatever, does he realize that he's going up against two members of HavOc here? Two allies?

Boice: Do you realize that he and Quint are on... amicable terms?

Flare: There are no friends tonight.

Boice: Perhaps.

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came

”Voodoo” by Godsmack plays as the last participant, FMW Ultraviolent Champion Harley Quint, makes his entrance.

Sheila Blige: And their opponent, from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, representing the Corruption division, he is the FMW Ultraviolent Champion... HARLEY... QUINT!!!

Boice: Here comes the leader of Team Corruption, the one and only Harley Quint, and obviously our pick to win this one tonight!

Flare: Even though his act seems cleaned up right now... he might just return to his old ways if you provoke him enough.

Boice: Right, I don't think that's really gonna happen. It's going to be a friendly, competitive match between these three allies.

Flare: But that's not the point of sticking them inside the ring, especially here on Corruption! Their job description is to beat the holy fuck out of each other! There can be no friendships between bell rings!

Boice: Of course, you're too inhuman to grasp the fact that you can go all out without souring a relationship.

Flare: Oh, you just don't know, Jacky. You have no idea.

Boice: Sure. And all three men are in the ring now.

Harley climbs into the ring. The lights return and the referee approaches Hannibal first, asking for his title belt, which he gives. The referee raises the Abandoned Championship in the air, showing it to all sides of the audience, before giving it to the timekeeper at ringside. The referee then goes to Drew, asking for his belt, then doing the same with it, raising it before giving it to ringside as well. The referee then goes to Harley, and does the same again with the Ultraviolent title belt. The three men shake hands with each other as the referee goes over a few things with them. All three then proceed to take a respective corner, after which the referee calls for the bell to be rung.

Boice: And that was quite the display of sportsmanship!

Flare: Meh, I say.

Boice: And the bell is rung and the match is officially underway, but no one rushes into the fray just yet. I think nobody here knows what to do, since nobody has any strong feelings against one another.

Flare: But somebody has to start fighting.

Boice: Somebody has to, indeed... and that somebody is Drew Michaels as he shrugs and starts hitting BOTH HavOc members!

Flare: Told you, no allies or friends!

Boice: Drew just dishing out against both men, his concentration split up, and Frost uses that to his advantage to lay Drew out with a wicked clothesline!

Flare: That's gonna knock a bitch out!

Boice: And now Frost and Harley look at each other, not knowing what to do next...

Flare: No, Frost knows what to do next!

Boice: Frost going for a shot at Harley but Harley's wits were quicker as he blocked a sure shot to the dome and now it's the two HavOc guys duking it out!

Flare: I'm already loving this! It's a breakdown of the basic tenets of society as we know it!

Boice: Let's not read too much into this, it was you who said that there are no allies in this match!

Flare: I'll read it how I want to read it and I predict that everybody comes off hating each other after this!

Boice: Drew gets back up to his feet and Frost and Quint don't notice it... Drew runs to the ropes and hits a split-legged dropkick to knock them both off their feet! The two are not happy!

Flare: KILL HIM!

Boice: The HavOc guys get up and immediately go to hit a double clothesline on Drew! They might've bust a few of his teeth there!

Flare: And world peace continues to break down here as Frost and Quint get back at it with each other. Yes homo.

Boice: Harley gets sent to the ropes by Frost and returns to find himself on the business end of a huge DDT! Frost with the cover!

Flare: There we go... no, that asshole Michaels had to break up my happy time!

Boice: Drew Michaels coming in to interrupt the pinfall attempt!

Flare: Stone him!

Boice: ...What? Frost is clearly not happy about this, and now it's him and Drew going at it!

Flare: Yes homo.

Boice: Stop that. Drew kicks Frost in the midsection and goes for the snap suplex! And a pin!

Flare: He's not gonna get it.

Boice: Ref counts, one, two – Frost kicks out at barely two!

Flare: Told you.

Boice: Drew accepts it, and eyes Harley getting up in the corner, and charges with a clothesline!

Flare: Why aren't they doing any other moves?

Boice: What are you talking about? We saw a suplex and a DDT.

Flare: Those aren't the only moves in wrestling. Hostyle would be shocked.

Boice: Well, this isn't Ammunition, and Hostyle isn't here – this is an all-out brawl. Drew with a twisting neckbreaker on Harley, and he goes for the cover! One – no, Frost violently interrupts it with a lead pipe!

Flare: Finally, weapons!

Boice: And everything is legal on Corruption, but I would assume that Frost wouldn't be abusing that pipe out of respect.

Flare: Respect? Bullshit! I thought everything was legal on Corruption!

Boice: Again... these three are friends. Frost raising up Drew, backpedals, steps up to the plate... and hits a home run to Drew's stomach!

Flare: Yeah!

Boice: Drew crumples down to the floor and Frost takes advantage of it by covering him! One, two -

Flare: Harley interrupts, courtesy of a 2x4!

Boice: All three men are gonna be in for a long night, I guess!

Flare: And a shorter career.

Boice: Harley picks up Hannibal by the hair, plants the 2x4 into the ground... and drives Hannibal's stomach into the plank... followed up by a wicked neckbreaker!

Flare: Not bad, but he needs to step it up a little more. Show me the old Harley!

Boice: The old Harley is long gone. Harley now covering Frost, one, two – no, Drew manages to break it up!

Flare: DAMN YOU MICHAELS!

Boice: Drew picks up the 2x4 and swings it towards Harley, who manages to duck, and catches Drew in a flashback!

Flare: DREW FAIL!

Boice: Harley proceeds to stomp a mudhole into Drew!

Flare: Yes! Yes! Destroy him!

Boice: Harley picks him up and sends him to the ropes... where Frost hits him across the chest with the lead pipe, sending him over the top rope and to the outside!

Flare: Harley capitalizes on the distraction by hitting Frost smack in the face with the 2x4! I love this!

Boice: Harley makes the cover! The ref counts! One, two, thr- no, Frost kicks out! It's not over!

Flare: No ordinary man could've kicked out of that!

Boice: Harley tries to go for it again, but I don't know – one, two, th- no, Frost kicks out again!

Flare: That guy's got balls.

Boice: Harley gives up on making the pin for now and drags Frost to his feet again, hooks him and lifts him for the suplex!

Flare: I heard that back hit the mat!

Boice: Harley makes another cover, looking to go for the win! One, two, thr- no, Frost kicks out a third time! What fortitude!

Flare: Fortitude is right – general fortitude, intestinal, and testicular!

Boice: Harley looks to end this, he picks up Frost again, and steps behind him – there's the pumphandle! Pumphandle suplex! There's the Penance!

Flare: Frost is never gonna get up from that!

Boice: Harley makes the cover! This is it! He may just be the Champion of Champions! One! Two! Thre- NO!

Flare: DAMN YOU DREW MICHAELS, DAAAAAMN YOUUUUU!

Boice: Drew makes it just in time to save the day! This one isn't over yet!

Flare: DAMN YOU!

Boice: Not to mention that he also brought a table with him!

Flare: What does he have in mind?

Boice: Most likely something involving breaking said table in half. Anyway Drew is duking it out with Harley and both men are turning it up at least a notch!

Flare: Take his head off! Take his head off!

Boice: Harley swings for the bleachers but this time Drew is the one who ducks, and counters with a flapjack, planting Harley into the canvas!

Flare: No!

Boice: ...But he isn't going for a pin or a follow-up... where's he going?

Flare: Going to do something stupid, I'm sure.

Boice: No, he's going for that table! He's setting up the table!

Flare: He better watch himself, Frost is getting to his feet!

Boice: But Drew doesn't notice it as he just sets up the table!

Flare: Okay, your loss buddy!

Boice: Frost makes his way over to Drew... spins him around and they duke it out now!

Flare: Take his head off! Take his head-

Boice: Right, shut up. Drew and Frost trading jelly-legging shots back and forth!

Flare: Jelly-legging?

Boice: You know, when you get hit so hard you wobble around.

Flare: There's gotta be a better word for that.

Boice: Stop criticizing me, you uncouth washout. Frost with a hard right hand to Drew's face!

Flare: ...How dare you! I was *this* close to becoming FMW Champion!

Boice: That doesn't matter now, does it? Drew with his own punch to Frost's face! Frost reels, and Drew takes this time to hit a sweet looking STO!

Flare: He's got another problem on his hands with Harley getting back up on this feet! It's Drew against the world, I love it!

Boice: Harley rushes in but Drew trips him with a drop toe hold and Harley's face meets the table! It isn't broken, though.

Flare: Ouch, man.

Boice: Drew capitalizes and puts Harley on the table! Drew's planning something sinister here!

Flare: Frost! Hannibal! Get up nao!

Boice: Drew's picking Harley up... what's he gonna do?

Flare: Come on!

Boice: Wait, Hannibal's up! He's stopping this would-be atrocity from happening! He yanks Harley off of the table in a rather unceremonious manner!

Flare: Yes! Come on, come on!

Boice: Drew is confused, and Frost takes the time to climb up on the table, where he dukes it out with Drew again!

Flare: GET THE TABLES! GET THE-

Boice: THEY ALREADY HAVE A TABLE! Drew kicks Frost in the gut and hooks him, he's looking to go for the Wicked DDT... but Frost powers out of it!

Flare: YES!

Boice: Frost gives him a mean-ass backhand! Drew's spinned around, and Frost capitalizes!

Flare: Get him up, get him up, get him up now!

Boice: Frost with the pumphandle... RED LABEL! RED LABEL THROUGH THE TABLE!

Flare: Hell yeah!

Boice: Frost with the cover! With the cover! One! Two!

Flare: Harley trying to go for the save!

Boice: Three! He arrived a little too late! Hannibal Frost is now the first-ever Champion of Champions!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner, earning 3 points for Distortion, and your Champion of Champions... HANNIBAL... FROST!!!

Hannibal Frost (8.8 APS + 0.6 AVS= 9.4 total)
Drew Michaels (8.2 APS + 0.9 AVS= 9.1 total)
Harley Quint (8.35 APS + 0.8 AVS= 9.15 total)

Flare: Harlequin was better when he was Evil Doink's violently sadistic cousin Pennywise. This show blows more than a Thai hooker so far. I'm calling my agent.

Boice: Is being unemployed that much better?

Flare: I'll have you know I had good work as a hand model. Even my appendages are pretty.

Boice: Be that as it may, this was a hard-fought victory for one Hannibal Frost who has made quite the impressive turnaround with his career. With that win, we direct your attention to the ol' faithful MetalTron for the standings as follows:

While the competitors recover from a brutal contest, the MetalTron flickers to life with the finalized scores for the entirety of 11.2.
FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Fmwgames
CORRUPTION: 9 points
AMMUNITION: 8 points
DISTORTION: 8 points

Ammunition points breakdown:
Karou d. The Celt (+1 pt)
Alex O'Rion and Chris Austin d. Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice (+3 pts)
Slegnadamus d. Cole Dragos, Christian Moore, & Butters (+1 pt)

Corruption points breakdown:
MASS Caesar d. Gabriel Crow (+1 pt)
Calvin X. Carter d. Leviticus (+1 pt)
PX d. John "Doc" Derrick (+1 pt)
Apathy d. Mark Johansson (+1 pt)

Distortion points breakdown:
Axel Van Osbourne d. Bryce Thorne (+ 1 t)
Alexander Crysto d. Dallas Rolland (+ 1 pt)
David GS d. Trey Spruance & Jason Krow (+1 pt)
Apostasy d. Nick Bryson (+1 pt)
Hannibal Frost d. Harley Quint & Drew Michaels (+3 pts)

The crowd cheers at this, an outpouring of emotion and gratitude going towards both the competitors and towards Corruption.

Flare: WHOO! GO TEAM RED!

Boice: Weren't you just saying..? Nevermind. Corruption still has the lead in the FMW Games however barely with both Ammunition and Distortion nipping right at their heels. And look there. Frost showing what a class act he is by helping both Drew and Harley to their feet.

Flare: He was never better than me or Jose.

Boice: Besides the fact that he's actually held gold and beaten Hostyle, sure. That's sound logic there, Flare...

Flare: Go talk to your erection in a corner while being sodomized by a chair. You're boring me with your..words..and your..logic.

Suddenly, the cheers turn to boos as the cameras cut to the stage. Standing there slow clapping with a condescending smirk is none other than Jaro as "Mother" by Danzig interjects between the recovering Frost, Quint, and Michaels. With a microphone in hand, Jaro grins sadistically, twirling it between his hands as he examines the crowd.

Boice: Leave it to our former employer to ruin a feel-good moment of the year.

Flare: Quiet, you heathen! Our fearless leader has the floor..mind he isn't as dashing as I am.

Boice: We can't say 'dashing' any more. It's been copyrighted by Titan Land.

Flare: ..Those bastards.

Jaro: y hlo thar cocknuggets! So good to see you too. Jesus..you pricks look a mess. Harles, m'boy! Why so serious? Cat got your tongue? Stuck on stupid? Don't look so glum, chum. No one likes a clown who doesn't smile. Although..after that slaughter, I wouldn't be laughing either. Then again. You of all people should know. You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter".

Quint tries to make his way over to Jaro, fuming at his arrogance only to stumble and clutch his extremities as he's winded. He is helped to his feet by Frost and Michaels who only glower at Jaro who cackles maniacally, mocking Quint's former calling card.

Jaro: Easy there, you slob. My beef's not with you. Its with those two Chuckleheads next to you. Drew! Isn't it about time you got..set on fire..or crucified or something? Back when I ran shit, that was a slow Tuesday. Ah. The good old days. How I miss thee. I'm going for the hat trick tonight, though. I've actually wired the ring with explosives and in exactly ten seconds, you're all going to be blown to kingdom come. Just for the fuck of it. Shits 'n giggles and all.

Eight..

Boice: Is he kidding..please tell me his kidding?

Flare: Jaro really has lost all his marbles. This stopped being funny about three seconds ago.

Jaro: Five..

The crowd seems to hold their breath as the triumvirate of champions tense up stoically, awaiting their fate. Jaro mockingly ticks down on his fingers.

Boice: SOMEONE GET THE HELL OUT HERE! THIS MAN'S INSANE!

FLARE: I'M TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!! BOICE! HOLD ME!

Jaro: Three...

TWO...

ONE..

BOOM!!!

HaHahAhahaHahahAHAHahahAHahAhAHAhAHahAhAhAHa

Jaro begins to cackle again as nothing happens, inciting the crowd to boo further at the wind up. Harley is swearing fluently under his breath, Hannibal continues to glower, and Drew removes himself from beneath the weight of Quint who begins to stand on his own merit. Hannibal finally snaps and attempts to go after Jaro only to be held back by Michaels.

Boice: ...You can let go of me now.

Flare: Ha! I knew all along Jaro was just fooling! As if he could damage a face like this...I think I wet myself.

Jaro: Jeeze. Tough crowd. I was just yanking your chains, fags. No need to get your panties in a twist. Apparently, you weren't paying attention. I'm after Frost and Michaels. Not you, Quint. I want you to watch as your friends suffer. And it just so happens I brought a few friends of my own. Y'know. The guys that Corruption can actually be proud to have representing them at Catalyst. Bachelor's One and Two...COOOOOOOOME ON DOOOOOOOOOOWN!

After a moments anticipation, Nick Bryson and PX emerge from the stage curtain. Nick Bryson is wielding the infamous Banhammer in one hand and a baseball bat in the other whereas PX is carrying a folding chair. The crowd shows their displeasure at what is sure to be a beat down. The three champions ready themselves for a fight as Bryson gets the crowd's vehemence the worst, handing Jaro the Banhammer and nodding with a glib look upon his face. Jaro drops the mic and takes the Banhammer in his hands, turning his attentions back to Frost, Michaels, and Quint.

Boice: PX, Jaro..and Nick Bryson?! In collusion with one another?!! What the hell is the world coming to?

Flare: A less wiser man than me once said that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Bryson and Jaro aren't friends. This much is clear. But both hate Drew Michaels so much that they are willing to put aside their differences for the betterment of quality television everywhere. And who can blame them? The guy's a self-important douche.

Boice: Your sense of irony kills me.

After an intense showdown and urging from the fans, PX, Jaro, and Bryson rush the ring with weapons in hand, bypassing the weakened Quint to immediately assault Frost and Michaels. Frost and Michaels fight back with wild fists and kicks, causing the invaders to drop their chosen instruments. The assault soon devolves into a brawl.

Flare: Wait..what? The clown doesn't get an ass beating too?

Boice: Get your head out of your ass for five seconds, Flare! This isn't about Quint. This is about giving Team Corruption the advantage at Catalyst in the War Games Match!

Flare: Well it seems to be failing miserably because, of course, Super Cena..er..Michaels can't be killed. You could literally shoot him in the face and the bullet would turn to daisy pedals due to his Jesus Elixir.

Boice: The odds aren't in their favor, though. The numbers game catches up with Michaels and Frost as the trio takes out their aggression on them with Bryson and PX laying the boots to Frost while Jaro singles out Drew, bashing his head in with vicious and clubbing blows!

Flare: Sound m0ar delighted about it, Boice. We may make a man out of you yet.

Boice: I'm a loyalist at heart. Even if I respect both Drew and Hannibal, I want to see Corruption take this home.

Flare: Suck up. Where the hell is Quint in all this? Aren't they his friends? Is he torn between division loyalty and his boys?

Boice: He literally just looks like he can't get up. Meanwhile, Hannibal's getting facial reconstructive surgery and Jaro might actually force Drew to have an aneurysm mid-ring. He might actually cause brain damage with all of those heavy blows!

Flare: Might cause? It's a little late for that. Dude's already whacked out of his gourd. Harley's faking it, though. Jesus, what a horrible sell job. Someone send Pogo to Julliard. He's a flopper on Paul Pierce level epicness. And twice the fail.

Boice: You may be right, Flare..as much as it pains me to admit that. No look! Quint’s got a weapon! The great equalizer! Quint with the steel folding chair! WHAM! Right into Bryson’s exposed back! And another! Ooo..right to the side of the face of PX with a sickening crack of skull meeting steel, sending PX toppling outside the ring! The crowd is loving this!

Flare: You damn idiot! They were helping you win your match! Are you retarded or just stupid?

Boice: It seems that the Good Doctor values friendship over winning matches. Something that you could’ve taken to heart since you’d betray your own reflection if it meant you could gain a victory.

Flare: He’s handsome. But I’m ravishing. There’s some merit in that.

Boice: Uh-oh. I think Jaro realizes that he’s been flying solo for the past thirty seconds.

Flare: Run your scrawny ass, Jay! He’s going to kill you!

With the intent of murder in his eyes, Harley breathes heavily with the crowd noise swelling to a dull roar. Slowly coming to the realization that both Bryson and PX are down, Jaro rises to his feet timidly, turning to face Quint who gives Jaro a condescending nod, looking to bring the chair down atop Jaro’s cranium. With quick thinking, Jaro delivers a thumb to the eye, blinding Harley momentarily as he stumbles about and drops the chair.

Boice: Jaro was too quick for Quint.

Flare: Great strategy, Einstein. Now stop gloating and run before..

Boice: Too late! Frost is up and ready for round two, throwing a left hook square into Jaro’s jaw! And now they are just trading blows! But now Bryson’s to his feet and deflecting Quint, with neither man sacrificing an inch of space as the heymakers just keep coming!

Flare: This is absolute pandemonium. I love gratuitous violence almost as I love me some me.

Boice: Drew Michaels! Drew Michaels throws himself over the top rope in an amazing display of disoriented agility with a picturesque Tope, crashing into the recovering PX who was about to join his comrades! And now the odds are even but..whoa! Watch it, Drew!

Drew throws PX into the announce table, causing both Flare and Boice to hop out of their seats. Drew, in a fury, throws massive punches to PX who clutches his head, protecting his face from the Chosen One’s wrath, throwing an occasional kick towards his assailants rib cage. With none of the combatants yielding, flesh begins to part and blood begins to fly. Especially between Bryson and Quint. This sends the crowd into an uproar who begin to fight themselves, only adding to the powder keg as a lady and her child are shown behind the announce desk cowering in fear of the drunken delinquents. Sporadic tiffs break out in the sea of humanity that begins to riot.

Boice: Has all of Pittsburgh gone absolutely batshit crazy?!

Flare: ...This is getting messy and I’m starting to fear for our safety, partner.

Boice: Well don’t look now but it appears our esteemed Commissioner agrees with us as he’s sent his personal security out in full riot gear! But never fear, those at home. As former professional wrestlers, we are trained in ways of combat and will remain at our posts to give you the uncut details as they unfold!

Flare: Speak for yourself. I’m outtie. Ciao!

Boice: Wha--WAIT! COME BACK!

Flare quickly drops his headset with a clatter, shoving past Drew and PX who slug it out at his heels. He scurries quickly up through FMW’s Security Forces, makes his way up the entrance aisle, and past the stage curtain without a second look back. Meanwhile, divisions of the Security Forces hold unruly fans at bay trying to scale the safety barriers while others make their way to contain the situation in and around the ring with the talent only to be met with opposition as they brandish cattle prods and nightsticks. Soon, a goon squad of six squeeze in the ring to subdue
Jaro, Quint, Frost, and Bryson to little avail who merely turn their attentions briefly to fend off the invasive intruders to only return to each other in the end.

Boice: Well. At least I’m here to call the action. And it seems not even security can get a handle on this situation! What’s it going to take for the madness to end?!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Static

"Global controls will have to be imposed
And a world governing body will be created to enforce them
Crises precipitate change."

The arena suddenly goes dark, increasing the mayhem exponentially. Shouts and cries are the only thing that can be heard in the ghostly darkness. As fear and rage overcomes the swelling crowds, a dull sort of hum breaks through the background noise befor ”Virus” by Deltron 3030 plays through the loudspeakers, the lights quickly flashing back on. The Security Forces, on edge, turn their attention to the top of the stage to find absolutely nothing as the fans finally overcome the safety barrier, swarming the security with beer bottles whereas the combatants near and around the ring seem unaware of anything going on at all, too embroiled in their own personal struggles.

Boice: Folks. I’m at a loss for what’s going on but it seems as thou-OMPH!

CRACK!

Boice is suddenly rendered unconscious by a man bearing Virus’s bloody rough sack mask brandishing a lead pipe that connects with the back of his skull, opening up a large contusion near the nerve center of his spinal column. With Boice out of commission, “Virus” steps from the brawling crowd, delivering a savate kick to the face of a security officer attempting to dissuade the marauder from entering the ring area. Whipping his head around, “Virus” sees that PX has staggered Drew Michaels to a knee. Using lighting quickness, he delivers a devastating punt to Drew’s already damaged skull and sends him into violent convulsions, leaving him frothing at the mouth while spittle and blood trickle from his opened maw. Astonished, PX scrambles away from “Virus”, backing into a corner as he forces himself to his feet. “Virus” ignores him, and slides into the ring, coiled behind the unsuspecting Frost who still is battling it out with Jaro. With another bit of savvy, Jaro grapples with Frost and knees him in the groin, providing enough separation for “Virus” to spin Hannibal around and deliver an inverted cutter that sends Hannibal to the mat. Jaro, still reeling from his exchanges with Hannibal, clambers for a mic.

Jaro: Ack..urgh..Virus! PX! Get that sonnofabitch off Bryson! Now!

”Virus” complies with a silent nod while PX slides into the ring with the Banhammer, using the butt of it to nail Quint in his back. Quint falls to a knee as Bryson regains composure. PX Quint’s chin with the Banhammer as “Virus” binds his arms behind him. Bryson makes a move as if he is about to strike again when Jaro’s voice stops him.

Jaro: No, you cuntstain! We need him for War Games! Get him to his feet and let’s get the hell out of here! You. Meat head! Clear a path. Now! I can barely hear myself think over all these imbeciles. You two! Pick up Quint.

Again, each fulfills their assigned duties. A cameraman gets to close to Bryson as he heaves Quint’s arm over his shoulder. Frustrated, Bryson pushes the cameraman away. “Virus” begins to shove a pathway up the aisle while PX and Bryson gingerly make there way along it. Jaro follows, looking around gleefully at all the mayhem he’s caused. The five some stops at the top of the stage, overlooking the crowd that is now intermingled with security and what appears to be police. Slowly, Jaro raises a single fist in the hair in triumph, giddiness in his eyes. Bryson and PX follow suit with PX appearing smug and pompous and Bryson psychotic and sanguine. "Virus" stands silently in the background to guard the other four as the three conscious ones revel in their own greatness. Quint suddenly snaps up, pushing away from PX and Bryson's grip to attack Jaro like a mad dog around the ankles. Clawing, scratching, and biting, Harley pushes Jaro over stage-left. With a thud, Jaro falls to ground, trying to kick Quint off of him.

Jaro: Get..this..BASTARD..OFF. OF. ME!

"Virus" reacts first, grabbing Quint by a tuft of his hair and lifting him to his feet, angling his body to thrust Quint shoulder first into one of the support struts for the MetalTron. The struts bow and bend, groaning under the intense weight of the mammoth structure, causing a chain reaction of the other struts to begin to bow under pressure. Jaro, with horror in his eyes, looks to the others.

Jaro: RUN! GET OUT OF THE WAY! IT'S COMING DOWN!

The struts finally snap and the MetalTron gives an ominous sway, hinging on the loose cable connections that begin to fray and break before the Tron plummets to the ground below. The Security Forces, rioters, and police all scatter as screams erupt throughout the horrified are-

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Please_stand_by

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Romeo on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 am

OOC: And this bitch is back up. Big props to everyone who wrote this, especially De for the ending.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 am

OOC:

A few points of criticism if I may...

after exclaiming to the gods that I WON!!!! GO ME!! I honestly didn't think I'd win. In my biased opinion, that was my favorite part.

But onto the rest of the show...

-The ending is obviously pretty fucking nuts. I enjoyed it a hell of a lot. Although, will the card for 11.3 reveal what happened so that we can plan our promos accordingly?

-Jaro's dialogue throughout seemed a bit much. Dunno who wrote his tid bits, but even for Jaro... all the cunt nuggets seemed a bit excessive. Keep in mind tho, I do enjoy the word/phrase cunt nugget.

-Same can be said for Flare's dialogue. Although, I found quite a few lines had me laughing.

-Overall, the matches were well written and the segments were funny. I saw that mine and Harley's characters were represented pretty well. Although, Harley's dialogue would've been a bit more... fancy, i guess? Im bitch tired and cant remember the right word for it, but bigger words for Harley. I cant speak for everyone else, but I much enjoyed everything.

Btw, I totally need a Champion of Champions sig now.

...just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 am

OOC: De, you are so fucking hired to be one of my segment writers.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:58 am

Fucking sweet!!! That ending just ruled and congrats to Hannibal for the most excellent win!!!
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 am

Well now, what a difference some editing, some backstage interviews and a killer ending can make.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 am

OOC: Miscommunication. We won't have it again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Panther_Eye_by_LASTwendigo
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

RCA wrote:
FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! Panther_Eye_by_LASTwendigo

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

I totally agree; this COR was completely like Rocky, it was beaten to a pulp before it pulled a superman comeback and destroyed it's rivals.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 pm

This show was put together better than the last one, which gives it a much better flow, however I still feel like it wasn't that impressive, with a fewthings coming to mind:

-I really dislike when people type out stupid internet crap like "0mg" "y hlo thar" as dialect. That whole "supposed to be reality" thing.

-Why of all things would Bryson not attack Drew, instead of pretty much completely ignoring him. That entire thing writes itself and serves a good purpose.

Though its good to see Ash back, and congrats on PX getting the win, thats big for him. Lets see if he can carry that momentum- unless hes already asked for another show off. Big score for Hanniboo too, nice to see. Theres a lot to build off the show
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

OOC: I can answer some of these questions.

One (for Nick) - that's how Jaro actually talks. Seriously. He will hold full on conversations like that at any given moment.

Two - Jaro singled out Drew first. I referenced that Bryson was feuding with Drew before the beat down happened. Mainly, feuds went out the door when all hell broke loose. It became more about Team Corruption making a statement and less about who hated whom. It was supposed to be a precise attack and then it all went horribly wrong.

Three (for Hannibal) - Yes. You're getting something to build off of accordingly. I just haven't written it yet.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: I can answer some of these questions.

One (for Nick) - that's how Jaro actually talks. Seriously. He will hold full on conversations like that at any given moment.

Two - Jaro singled out Drew first. I referenced that Bryson was feuding with Drew before the beat down happened. Mainly, feuds went out the door when all hell broke loose. It became more about Team Corruption making a statement and less about who hated whom. It was supposed to be a precise attack and then it all went horribly wrong.

Three (for Hannibal) - Yes. You're getting something to build off of accordingly. I just haven't written it yet.

Yes, online thats how Jaro talks. Ive had many conversations with him, but thats not how dialect is written, this isnt a show that is texted to viewers, even though we read it on a forum. EDIT: It also applies to flare too, and other announcers in the past.

Even so, if its a precise attack that breaks down and goes wrong, it gives me even more of an incentive to go ballistic on drew, having to "seize the moment".

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

I really, really, really hope that Distortion and Ammunition have an answer for said attack from Corruption.

Hannibal?

All eyes are on you champ. You know what is really kind of funny, is deep down inside you needed my help and I was there to help you, but I didn't.

Do you know why Hannibal?

Because it makes you weaker for me, you'll be off your game which is to my advantage. I know I may not be able to hang with you on your best day, I'm an old man I've taken a lot of abuse, you're young and outside of being hit in the head with a candlestick by a suckubus, you've really not taken abuse.

And before I get Dunnwood in here with his "Aye mumble mumble mumble Sharon mumble mumble mumble fuck mumble make me a sandwich mumble" and Matthew Dunn in here with hie 1337speak, I just want to openly say that if you are weak for War Games I'll have no problem carrying Distortion to the win.

OOC: Seriously, Ammunition and Distortion better not take this laying down.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 pm

OOC: I do have to admit, would have been kind of nice to get in on this action and try to hype up Hannibal vs Omega just a tad.

Either way, it's a good ole fashioned brawl.
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

OOC: Reads show...

Enjoys show...

feels like something was missing...

but over all enjoys show
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Whitt: So, this is the infamous Hardcore show Full metal Wrestling has? Very bloody, indeed. I like that, the carnage shown off by these men and woman. It's just a bit sad that these "wrestlers" if you will, have to resort to garbage wrestling so much that it gets its own show. They can't cause carnage unless they have a weapon in hand. Disappointing.

Crusoe: I bet I could leave all this chumps bloodied up usin' just me bare hands and legs.

Whitt: Probably. Nevertheless, the show was good, and the ending was just breathtaking. Truly astounding end to the show!

Crusoe: Yeah. Too bad this lot has to resort to that sort a' shit to get a reaction out a' people.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Mayhem at the Mellon   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Mayhem at the Mellon

The Pittsburgh Bureau of Police's Riot Squad was in full effect last night, making seventy-nine arrests connected to a riot that occurred during Full Metal Wrestling's "CORRUPTION 11.2" show. The show was held at Pittsburgh's Mellon Arena, home of the Pittsburgh Penguins ©. Chaos spilled out onto the surrounding streets of Bedford and Centre Ave. with looters busting out car windows, setting fire to businesses, and raiding stores of their choosing. None of Full Metal Wrestling's talent were arrested during the riot nor were any detained and questioned as witnesses or suspects.

The riot began during the closing minutes of the 11.2 broadcast after the main event that pitted FMW Superstars representing each of its separate "divisions" in a No Disqualification Match. Word from the Pittsburgh Gaming Commission is that this contest was sanctioned as per their stringent sporting spectacle laws. The participants in the final segment included Jaro (né Jason Roy), former Chairman, CEO, and founder of Full Metal Wrestling and longest reigning Ultraviolent Champion in the history of the company, Nick Bryson, former Full Metal Wrestling and Ultraviolent Champion, PX (né James Browne), current Full Metal Wrestling Television Champion, Harley Quint, current Full Metal Wrestling Ultraviolent Champion, Drew Michaels, current Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Division Champion, Hannibal Frost, current Full Metal Wrestling Abandoned Champion, and a man only identified as "Virus". During what is assumed to be a planned segment, four of the seven individuals proceeded to brawl with the others. In the ensuing brawl, the crowd grew restless and began to bypass security measures put in place for their safety, causing Pittsburgh Peace Officers and private security hired by Full Metal Wrestling to control the event. At the end of the televised spectacle, the individual known as "Virus" proceeded to throw Harley Quint into the MetalTron; a variant of the famed JumboTrons used at such sporting events. The result of this stunt caused the video structure's support system and fail safes to break. Thankfully, there were no fatalities in the incident.

Thirteen people were injured during the proceedings. Ranging from mild abrasions to lacerations, no one was gravely injured and most were sent home in the morning. The most serious of these injuries, however, were from some of FMW's own as both Harley Quint and Drew Michaels were hospitalized. Drew Michaels suffered a concussion and a fractured orbital bone while Harley Quint went down with a dislocated shoulder. Both are expected to miss some time from the ring. Though how much given the impending Catalyst pay per view is unknown.

When asked for a statement, a PR rep for Full Metal Wrestling (who declined to give out his name) only had the following to say:

"FMW and its Board of Directors are doing everything we can to assess the situation at hand. We are working hard with the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police and our own private investigators to determine the structural integrity of our apparatuses. We have no further comments at this time."

Full Metal Wrestling's stock plunged seven points today on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange), down to $16.54 per share.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Omega wrote:
I really, really, really hope that Distortion and Ammunition have an answer for said attack from Corruption.

Hannibal?

All eyes are on you champ. You know what is really kind of funny, is deep down inside you needed my help and I was there to help you, but I didn't.

Do you know why Hannibal?

Because it makes you weaker for me, you'll be off your game which is to my advantage. I know I may not be able to hang with you on your best day, I'm an old man I've taken a lot of abuse, you're young and outside of being hit in the head with a candlestick by a suckubus, you've really not taken abuse.

And before I get Dunnwood in here with his "Aye mumble mumble mumble Sharon mumble mumble mumble fuck mumble make me a sandwich mumble" and Matthew Dunn in here with hie 1337speak, I just want to openly say that if you are weak for War Games I'll have no problem carrying Distortion to the win.

OOC: Seriously, Ammunition and Distortion better not take this laying down.

Seth, you're nothing but a punk, and you do nothing but prove that fact time and time again each time you open that mouth of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 pm

I second what this man has said. ^

As for hanging with me on my best day, Seth...

That's extremely tough luck for you. Because all my best days are still ahead of me. Although, I will say that I'll accept nothing less than a hundred percent from you come 11.3.

And after I teach you the lesson you so deserve, I expect an equal effort at Catalyst. My team, my brand, will bow down to no one.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Funny, Hannibal Frost. You seemed to do plenty of bowing to us when we laid you out on the floor.

We are everywhere...

We are hungry...

We are The Virus and you have all been exposed.

Drew Michaels, Harley Quint, and Hannibal Frost were only the first victims to feel our..infection. Soon, you shall all be infected and drawn into our collective. We shall consume you whole. You have no where to hide from us.

We..are..everywhere.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Virus wrote:
Funny, Hannibal Frost. You seemed to do plenty of bowing to us when we laid you out on the floor.

We are everywhere...

We are hungry...

We are The Virus and you have all been exposed.

Drew Michaels, Harley Quint, and Hannibal Frost were only the first victims to feel our..infection. Soon, you shall all be infected and drawn into our collective. We shall consume you whole. You have no where to hide from us.

We..are..everywhere.

OOC: He's alive! HE'S ALIVE!!!

V, don't keep us in fear so much and post just a little more. Half the time I can't tell if you've bolted or not.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Norman Riddle: My goodness. Quite violent, aren't you all? Riddle me this. What has filthy diseases, delusional champions, and insane legends? The answer: a brand of Full Metal Wrestling I'm glad not to be on.

Otherwise, congratulations Mr. Hannibal Frost on being Champion of Champions. I look forward to seeing you in action on your—excuse me, now our—home brand.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Go back to singin' lead for Maroon 5, bitch nigga.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Someone here said that Ammunition apparently needs an answer for what happened to, I guess, Drew Michaels.

If I spoke for the brand, we would have nothing to say. Drew lost the fucking match, he shat on the C-4 Heavyweight Championship, he deserved to have his shit kicked in.

Is it any wonder that fucker who got off relatively scot free is the damn Champion of Champions?

Hell, I hope Drew opens his good eye and realizes how he's alienated the rest of the blue. None of his Saints helped him, no one helped him. He better get off of his damn high horse soon.

However...

Drew is a member of Team Ammunition so I guess we're de facto going to have to respond. Eh, I don't give much of a shit. Some captain he turned out to be.

Wayward Sons for Co-Captains dammit.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Any and all who defy our Creator, the All-Mighty High Father, shall receive the same treatment. You are not exempt, Christopher Austin. You are not immune to the Virus.

If you were in Drew Michaels' place, you too would be infected. Though we see through your actions that another disease already plagues you.

We welcome you to try and cull the Virus, Christopher Austin. For you are only a meat sack that will meet the same fate as the others did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next