Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+21
David GS
X
PX
Alex O'Rion
John Derrick
Cactus Sam
Jaro Classic
Shock
Virus
Easy
Jeff
McDaygo
Omega
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
RCA
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Hannibal Frost
Slegna
Rottata
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 pm

David GS wrote:
Okay, let's see...MASS Caesar, Slegnadamus...okay, that's not bad...

Apathy...all right, all right, bit tougher, but still not that bad...

Calvin X. Carter and Kaoru Hanayama. Fuck.

You scared or something man?

You said you wanted to be in a fed where you got challenged and now you have that. Time to be all "phenom" like bro.

By the way, MASS Caesar and Slegnadamus are two of the most popular people backstage in FMW history, don't be surprised if management puts them over you, I wouldn't underestimate them.

Hell, Apathy could go on a RAMPAGE and smoke all of you.

CXC and Kaoru, well they could do the same. But yeah, this modesty thing isn't a good look for you, being undefeated and all.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: ^ what he said. From an OOC perspective you pretty much just conceded defeat.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm

OOC: That was all IC, but noted just the same.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:04 pm

You can't fault somebody for venting some modesty...let alone reality. Game recognize game.

Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Speaking of game Charlie. Don't think the fact we are now 1-1 has slipped through unnoticed. I hope you do come through the Gold Card tournament on top so I can kill two birds with one stone.....
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 pm

You've only got something to say because I pulled John Goodman off of your Ocker ass. Had I known I'd be thanked like that I'd let him crush your fucking windpipe.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Easier wrote:
You can't fault somebody for venting some modesty...let alone reality. Game recognize game.

Thank you. Really.

Christ on Friday, it's like everybody around here expects me to be self-confident to the point of delusion because of this goddamned Streak. The fact is that I'm not. Kaoru and Apathy are bigger than me. CXC is likely more adept at the whole 'ruthless aggression' thing than I am. I wish I could stand up in front of all of you and guarantee victory like I've been able to over the past six months or so, but I'm not booked against AVO, Butters, or Bryce Thorne this time.

I'm not a medium-sized fish in a small pond anymore, and even if you just wanna talk mathematics and completely leave the skill differential between my opponents and I out of the equation, my chances of winning this thing are less than 17%.

Still, six-and-oh. Not a bad start, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Easy mate, I wasn't trying to get your back up or anything. I appreciate you stepping in and I will deal with Tyrant appropriately.

I'm just saying in the interests of healthy competion you squared the ledger and I wanna have another crack is all. How'd you say it 'game recognize game'?

The fact you are in the Gold Card just makes it easier for me because I have a small personal interest in whoever comes out of that little tournament no matter who it is...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Easier wrote:

Bro, he pretty much made his jeans into Huggies just by mentioning your name. He should take you serious, yes, but you pretty much put fear in his heart right now.

It's one thing to be modest, IE: This is gonna be a tough challenge, but I'm here to be challenged. I've passed every obstacle thrown my way, and I don't intend for this to be any different, even if it is FMW's finest collective of up and comers in its history. May the best man win or whatever but he was like "I'm about to get my ass whooped."

You can be modest and confident at the same time, David. You don't have to guarantee victory all the damn time, no streak lasts forever. But you have to choose your words carefully is all and believing you'll win is arguably more important than the talent you have going into the match.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Not fear. Caution, yes. Worry, perhaps. But not fear. Why the hell do you care enough to speak up on the subject, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Mate I can't speak for that other Wayward bloke but the reason I spoke up is because all I'm hearing from you is "shit my streak is in danger, better make some excuses in advance for losing the only thing I have going"

I thought you were better than that is all bloke.

Toughen up a little. If these guys are good it will make winning the Gold Card actually mean something and if it so happens that you don't come out with the W at least you can hold your head high and say I made those bastards earn their damn win.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:43 pm

David GS wrote:
Not fear. Caution, yes. Worry, perhaps. But not fear. Why the hell do you care enough to speak up on the subject, anyway?

Why shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Jaro wrote:
Charming little creature, isn't he?

My Virus is spreading, FMW. First Nick Bryson, then Chuckles, now my latest victim has been corrupted and unleashed. It would be unwise to not take this very, very seriously. Look at what has already happened.

This is the first of many attacks. And they won't stop until you've all succumbed to my Virus.

Harley Quint, you will be the first slave of The Infection.

How cute...you know Mr. Roy, Virus wears that thing around his neck for a reason.

So nice to see he recovered from having that chair wrapped around his skull.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Mate I can't speak for that other Wayward bloke but the reason I spoke up is because all I'm hearing from you is "shit my streak is in danger, better make some excuses in advance for losing the only thing I have going"

I thought you were better than that is all bloke.

Toughen up a little. If these guys are good it will make winning the Gold Card actually mean something and if it so happens that you don't come out with the W at least you can hold your head high and say I made those bastards earn their damn win.

Why is it that whenever I exhibit anything that remotely resembles self-doubt, you're all so quick to play the Wise-Yet-Tough Mentor and tell me to toughen up?

Abel, listen real good to what I'm about to say: I appreciate the sentiment, but with all due respect, go shove it up your ass. I neither need nor want it - just because I'm fully aware of the fact that I may lose doesn't mean I'm ready to throw in the towel. If anything, being presented with my first real challenge since arriving here will make me fight all the harder. Likewise, the word 'fuck' isn't an admission of defeat. I find it odd that a member of such a foul-mouthed fed as this would think it is.

RCA wrote:
Why shouldn't I?

Because giving a fuck about anyone who isn't you or useful to you contradicts...you. That sounded better in my head.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am

Omega wrote:
Jaro wrote:
Charming little creature, isn't he?

My Virus is spreading, FMW. First Nick Bryson, then Chuckles, now my latest victim has been corrupted and unleashed. It would be unwise to not take this very, very seriously. Look at what has already happened.

This is the first of many attacks. And they won't stop until you've all succumbed to my Virus.

Harley Quint, you will be the first slave of The Infection.

How cute...you know Mr. Roy, Virus wears that thing around his neck for a reason.

So nice to see he recovered from having that chair wrapped around his skull.

Pay moar (that was 4 u Bryson) attention numbskull. That incompetent laughing boy known as Chuckles that you slapped around has been terminated.

My new Virus... He's a bit more... shall we say... closer to home. One of FMW's greatest heroes, brought to his knees by The Infection.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:19 am

Different name, same story Jaro.

Who did you get to become the big bad virus now? Because at the rate you've been pulling names and people out of your ass by all means the next contestant on the price is virus is probably RAMPAGE.

After that one you'll probably have to shift gears and go back to taking some of LPW's heroes and making them fall to said "infection", the same damn infection we have all heard about several times over and over.

So basically Bryson loses to Mark, you find a new Virus. Chuckles loses to me, you find a new Virus. And when Quint beats the new Virus sooner rather than later you'll roam into the land of random ass names and find yet a new Virus.

This is playing out marvelously for you Roy, if your marriage goes anything like this so called infection you'll be divorced in six month and your bastard kid will be calling Bryson Da-Da.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 am

David GS wrote:
Because giving a fuck about anyone who isn't you or useful to you contradicts...you. That sounded better in my head.

OOC: I like your new text color, lol

IC:

I give a fuck about Alex O'Rion. As for you, well...I'm impressed that you're knocking them down as quick as they can put them up. You're one of the star pupils in this class.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

OOC: Lol thanks. It conveys a more subdued feeling than stark white, which is what I want for the DGS character.

IC: While I'm pretty sure that Alex falls into the category of 'Either You or Useful to You', ala him helping you achieve your first championship victory, I'll let it slide in lieu of the compliment. Thank you - win or lose at Catalyst, I plan on knocking down five more.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

I'd just like to point out that yet again, the Comeback Kids rise above. They tried to split us, but we saw through their plan. Sleg, we stand strong. We stand proud.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

David GS wrote:

IC: While I'm pretty sure that Alex falls into the category of 'Either You or Useful to You', ala him helping you achieve your first championship victory, I'll let it slide in lieu of the compliment. Thank you - win or lose at Catalyst, I plan on knocking down five more.

Honestly, I figured it was just because he helped me get the tag belts, but truthfully? He's the only semblance of a friend I've got and all of that. We're brothers from another set of fathers and mothers, you know.

I did not expect for him to be such a formidable obstacle in my extra-curricular activities, however.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am

I'll be your friend, Chris.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 am

Dante: Niggas need to keep my damn name out of their hungry mouths, bruh.

Stop name dropping me. I don't want anything to do..

With any of you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 am

David GS wrote:
I'll be your friend, Chris.

Dude, that's gay.

And look at that, he's still alive.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 am

iDeAndes wrote:

With any of you.

Then leave.

RCA wrote:
Dude, that's gay.

If that's how you respond to nice gestures, then I can see why Alex O's the only semblance of a friend you've got. Also, you're gay.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 am

David GS wrote:

If that's how you respond to nice gestures, then I can see why Alex O's the only semblance of a friend you've got. Also, you're gay.

You're the one who took a compliment a little too seriously.

And I thought you were married? That's just uncool to the Mrs, man. I also do not appreciate your advances for I do not swing that way. That was not your best verbal outing. Stick to the wrestling aspect for now.

Class Dismissed, Mr. GS.

Last edited by RCA on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am

iDeAndes wrote:

With any of you.

Good to see you finally come back, also you're sober...impressive.

Way to leave me hanging bruh, really could have used your assistance before you took a hiatus.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am

RCA wrote:
David GS wrote:

You're the one who took a compliment to heart.

And I thought you were married. That's just uncool to the Mrs.

Also, no, I'm not gay. That was not your best comeback. Stick to the wrestling aspect for now.

Good day, Mr. GS.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Villain Within

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Matt Ford
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 am

iDeAndes wrote:

With any of you.

Right.

So disinterested in associating with such rabble that the second your name hit somebody's lips, you're on the scene to drop a couple of pennies on someone having the gall to do so.

Methinks the RAMPAGE! doth protest too much.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 am

David GS wrote:

Neutral

Don't just stand there all catatonic and whatnot, go talk to someone else as I no longer wish to converse with you for the time being. Hype up your streak or something to one of the Gold Card contenders. This is the last time I extend an opportunity to discuss strategy with you, however.

Now if you'll excuse me...

study
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 am

David GS wrote:
Why is it that whenever I exhibit anything that remotely resembles self-doubt, you're all so quick to play the Wise-Yet-Tough Mentor and tell me to toughen up?

Listen mate, Wise-Yet-Tough I may be but your mentor I am not. I just find it a bit laughable that you carry on up to this point like you're the farking duck's nuts and then at the first sign of a little bit of hard yakka your bravado disappears along with your balls.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next