Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+21
David GS
X
PX
Alex O'Rion
John Derrick
Cactus Sam
Jaro Classic
Shock
Virus
Easy
Jeff
McDaygo
Omega
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
RCA
The Celt
Vincent Van Rose
Hannibal Frost
Slegna
Rottata
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:45 pm

For all you know I might be a Virus.

As it were, yap on. Get your name out there so people will be able to recall you when your name is said.

I see you as nothing but a student. A student that I will flunk if I need to. As of now, I'm satisfied with your progress towards promotion. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Charming little creature, isn't he?

My Virus is spreading, FMW. First Nick Bryson, then Chuckles, now my latest victim has been corrupted and unleashed. It would be unwise to not take this very, very seriously. Look at what has already happened.

This is the first of many attacks. And they won't stop until you've all succumbed to my Virus.

Harley Quint, you will be the first slave of The Infection.

Ahem.

In other, more happy news!!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Wedding
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Celeste sure has already succumbed to your virus. HIV.

Zingggg!

But in all seriousness, where do I RSVP.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Viruses are pesky little bastards, true, but the thing is the immune system is made to overcome them. All it takes is a little inoculation. Then they are just consumed and rendered harmless.

This is what happens when you use medical metaphors around a Doctor.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Jaro wrote:
Charming little creature, isn't he?

My Virus is spreading, FMW. First Nick Bryson, then Chuckles, now my latest victim has been corrupted and unleashed. It would be unwise to not take this very, very seriously.

OK, I'll take him seriously. Happy now? I mean God forbid I'd overlook one of Jaro's henchmen after he had a large hand in putting down Drew Michales and Harley Frickin' Quint. How stupid would I be if I did that?

Jaro wrote:
Ahem.

In other, more happy news!!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Wedding

I'll be there. Should be a fine occasion.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:04 pm

John Derrick wrote:
Viruses are pesky little bastards, true, but the thing is the immune system is made to overcome them. All it takes is a little inoculation. Then they are just consumed and rendered harmless.

You'd know a thing or two about a Virus, wouldn't you Doc?

Turns out that you're only half-right though. The potency of a Virus depends on his Virulence, that is, the relative ability of a Virus to cause a disease.

Unfortunately for everyone, this little Virus is incredibly Virulent. You'll find inoculations, vaccinations, and any other sort of defense FMW can come up with quite useless.

Signs of symptoms will begin at Catalyst, but the Infection has already begun.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

RCA wrote:
For all you know I might be a Virus.

As it were, yap on. Get your name out there so people will be able to recall you when your name is said.

I see you as nothing but a student. A student that I will flunk if I need to. As of now, I'm satisfied with your progress towards promotion. Keep it up.

If Master would permit us to have a sense of humor, we would laugh. For a student to become a teacher, he must first learn. As of yet, you have not quite suffered enough to our liking and your struggles often amuse us so.

John Derrick wrote:

You..we would very much like to devour you, John Derrick. Your pain and anguish over the course of time is an open wound upon your breast, exposing your damaged heart. Your pain is delicious to us. Remember, John Derrick. Some of our brethren do not become benign despite inoculation. Some slip into remission, dormant inside withered husks. Some hide in plain sight. And some?

Some are incurable. Chuckles was a poor host. He did not suit our auspices whatsoever. But this new host has value to be a very destructive carrier to engulf all of FMW in decay and decomposition.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Jaro wrote:

You'd know a thing or two about a Virus, wouldn't you Doc?

Turns out that you're only half-right though. The potency of a Virus depends on his Virulence, that is, the relative ability of a Virus to cause a disease.

Unfortunately for everyone, this little Virus is incredibly Virulent. You'll find inoculations, vaccinations, and any other sort of defense FMW can come up with quite useless.

Signs of symptoms will begin at Catalyst, but the Infection has already begun.

Eh when you start talking like that I get Original Sin flashbacks. That was supposed to be unstoppable as well and well, it just seem to peter out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Virus wrote:

If Master would permit us to have a sense of humor, we would laugh. For a student to become a teacher, he must first learn. As of yet, you have not quite suffered enough to our liking and your struggles often amuse us so.

Ha.

Something tells me that whole "Master" thing is going to cost you for one. And if what I have done recently is 'struggle' then I can't wait until I start putting it together.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Virus wrote:

You..we would very much like to devour you, John Derrick. Your pain and anguish over the course of time is an open wound upon your breast, exposing your damaged heart. Your pain is delicious to us. Remember, John Derrick. Some of our brethren do not become benign despite inoculation. Some slip into remission, dormant inside withered husks. Some hide in plain sight. And some?

Some are incurable. Chuckles was a poor host. He did not suit our auspices whatsoever. But this new host has value to be a very destructive carrier to engulf all of FMW in decay and decomposition.

The point is, to stop stretching the metaphor, it's about making the host realize it is infected. Showing markers of danger, provoking a response. For FMW, that's like... ever associating with Jaro. You're bound to get swarmed and purged, and all it takes is being taught to recognize the threat. Jonas Salk was a real motherfucker that way.

There's no disease that can't be treated, kid. Certainly, nothing that Jaro has. I mean, I guess herpes counts, but like Mr. Roy and his own case of that disease, it just inflames every once in a while, itches and goes away not to be thought about.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Original Sin failed because I surrounded myself with fellow megalomaniacs who, to put it simplest, saw the world a bit differently than I did. I put too much faith and confidence in others.

Eric Scorpio couldn't keep the championship away from John Derrick.

Christian G. Smitten was Drew Michaels' personal punching bag.

Alex O'Rion didn't have much power behind that baseball bat when he turned on his teammates.

X showed signs of humanity and compassion and defected to the Resistance.

Dr. David Diabolical, Adrian, SoCal Connection... their egos couldn't handle losing to the likes of Nick Rijkaard, Cactus Sam, and Chase and so they tucked their tails between their legs and left.

Ethan Black... nuff said.

It had gotten so bad I had to bring in the likes of Matt Dunn and The TyranT to round out our rag-tag little crew. Of course, not being around at the group's inception, they had no idea what they were even fighting for.

They say to do things right, you have to do them yourself. This time, there will be no one else to bungle my affairs.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Well, you don't seem to have reservations about using Bryson, even though he'd chose to pursuit his vendetta against the Broken Saints rather than follow your lead. I mean he'd probably even say that to your face Roy.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 pm

When did I ever align with you bye?

I remember turning on the resistance, I remember taking brief time as my brothers team mate, but I only turned after your little wank tank had already fallen apart, don't try to lump me in with you byes.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 pm

John Derrick wrote:
The point is, to stop stretching the metaphor, it's about making the host realize it is infected. Showing markers of danger, provoking a response. For FMW, that's like... ever associating with Jaro. You're bound to get swarmed and purged, and all it takes is being taught to recognize the threat. Jonas Salk was a real motherfucker that way.

There's no disease that can't be treated, kid. Certainly, nothing that Jaro has. I mean, I guess herpes counts, but like Mr. Roy and his own case of that disease, it just inflames every once in a while, itches and goes away not to be thought about.

And what you're neglecting to realize, John Derrick, is that perhaps the host chose to become Infected. With the All-Father, there is purpose. There is no neglect. There is no abandonment. We serve our Master and he rewards us for completing our task. For this, we are grateful. For he is the Creator. Have you not ever desired to be close to you Maker, John Derrick?

We find it humorous that you would use the herpes analogy, however. As that is an accurate summary of your cyclical appearances here. Herpes simplex JD (HSV-JD).
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm

The Celt wrote:
Well, you don't seem to have reservations about using Bryson, even though he'd chose to pursuit his vendetta against the Broken Saints rather than follow your lead. I mean he'd probably even say that to your face Roy.

There's a major difference between "using" and "depending on" people. I used the aforementioned Original Sin washouts as a crutch, and when they crumbled, so did I. I was the last man standing with the Original Sin for a reason. The foundation fell apart and I had nothing left to stand on.

The Original Sin was 3 seconds away from completely changing this federation as we know it. I made one fatal mistake with the Original Sin, I won't be making that mistake again.

You're right Alex. What you did was much more idiotic. You hopped aboard a ship as it was sinking. Maybe if you had hit Drew Michaels a little harder, we wouldn't be having this debate right now, you wouldn't have faded into obscurity shortly thereafter, and you wouldn't have had unquestionably the most forgettable title reign in FMW history.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 pm

OOC: You know it's intriguing if Jaro engages in Trash Talk
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Virus wrote:
John Derrick wrote:

And what you're neglecting to realize, John Derrick, is that perhaps the host chose to become Infected. With the All-Father, there is purpose. There is no neglect. There is no abandonment. We serve our Master and he rewards us for completing our task. For this, we are grateful. For he is the Creator. Have you not ever desired to be close to you Maker, John Derrick?

We find it humorous that you would use the herpes analogy, however. As that is an accurate summary of your cyclical appearances here. Herpes simplex JD (HSV-JD).

Yeah, you're weird. I'm done with you.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Actually what I did was jump aboard the S.S. MyOwnWay and not ride your cock like every other fucking heel in the company was jumping for the chance to do. I went out did my own thing, and lo-and-behold was actually successful for a time all with out the help of the "Master" or "Creator" or whatever other title your using to make up for your tiny penis now bye.

Long story short, I may have had the most forgettable FMW Title reign out there, but I had one, something even you can't say you've done. And I did it all without having to beg off Daddy Jaro.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC: Almost fell out of my chair reading that I beat Derrick, that's pretty amazing for me, I'm thrilled and I wish I didn't have to take 11.3 off. Still, stoked for Catalyst, I'll give that a good blast at least.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

No, instead you rode the cock of a corrupt General Manager in RAMPAGE! and a spiteful Commissioner in C.G. Smitten.

If not for RAMPAGE!'s vendetta with TyranT and his swindling of the Mt. Vesuvius torch from the rightful owner, Alex O'Rion's name would have been lucky to appear on the Ultimatum 2 card at all. If not for C.G. Smitten, Flare would have succeeded in stealing your title immediately, and your reign would have been all of 3 minutes.

I'd rather have no reign than an embarrassing footnote of a reign, because it just reminds everyone of how incompetent you are. And this is coming from the most dominant Ultraviolent champion in company history.

You turned on your teammates because you were sick of being on the beating end of a beatdown. And because my cock is yummy and you love it.

Defend your tag team championships against myself and a partner of my choosing at 11.3, and I'll give you another 2 day title reign to reminisce about in a few years time, you kilt-wearing salmon-fishing mutant.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Jaro wrote:
Original Sin failed because I surrounded myself with fellow megalomaniacs who, to put it simplest, saw the world a bit differently than I did. I put too much faith and confidence in others.

X showed signs of humanity and compassion and defected to the Resistance.

The team that won. I knew with the egos involved (which yours covers pretty much everyone in that "stable") that it would crumble and it did. Don't blame your failure or even part of it on me. You monkeys couldn't train a monkey to scratch its own ass.

Now, onto the present. Leviticus: how's your back? Sorry that I had to take you out from behind but...it had to be done. You, sir, will be the first casualty in a long line of victims. It's a pity that I have to do this to such a man of your...small

Lady whispers the word "stature" to X.

...stature. Some may think it's completely unfair. Those people haven't lived a day in my life. But...you will...oh...you will.

You will be broken. The only Saint to save you is this fat tub of shit next to me.

The camera pans to a rotund St. Michael Dreamkiller still chowing down on his Peanut Butter Oreo cookies.

Lady: Please do me a favor, Leviticus: shine the Lightheavyweight Championship up for me. A Lady of my status should not have your blood or sweat embedded in my belt.

Til next time, my sweet Leviticus.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:58 pm

I'll blame my failures on whoever I want to blame them on. If I blamed everything on myself I'd become a self-loathing lunatic who fades in and out of relevance like yourself.

Do yourself a favor and don't botch this attempt at a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 pm

X wrote:
Now, onto the present. Leviticus: how's your back? Sorry that I had to take you out from behind but...it had to be done. You, sir, will be the first casualty in a long line of victims. It's a pity that I have to do this to such a man of your...small

Lady whispers the word "stature" to X.

Hey, Taz, you would have made a much more compelling show of force had your little "victim's" face not been slammed down on a steel chair by me moments before your little rough up. Don't be going around tagging your name to my work unless you're ready to look me in the face and prove your obviously struggling sense of worth.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

You are desperate to stay relevant. It's a fact. I don't need to suffocate airwaves with my beastly mug on the screen to keep everyone's attention. I can leave, return and still be the only Monster this place will ever see. Only one.

There's about 5 "Jaros" running around right now. One just interjected himself above me. How ironic...

And as we go through "Everyone hates Jaro, let's overthrow his imaginary power" version 273, I hope you're still alive and kicking to see this, as you call it, "retard", be the face of this company.

This face.

Right here.

Lady: ...and now that you have officially wasted X's time, we bid you adieu.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Nothing like question dodging to prove how your balls hang. You couldn't scoop up some bullshit between the three of you to answer me? Most faggots in this company can spew a shovel full on their own.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 pm

I never called you a "retard". Just because you dropped out of high school to start working the backshift at A&W doesn't make you any less intelligent. All that grease in your hair had to come from somewhere, and their root beer is delicious.

Quit the self-loathing man, it makes this place more depressing than it already is.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

OK, I see Alex is running off at the mouth about some accomplishment he did without Jaro.

We get it man, you've been world champ. A lot of people haven't.

Now shut up about it.

Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Easier wrote:
Most faggots in this company can spew a shovel full on their own.

There's the difference, C.Blank.C. (Because X is too strong of a letter for such a small man to have). I don't spew "bullshit". That is something a new person coming in off the street needs to do to make themselves feel important. Whether you choose to believe it or not, I've been gone for months and still am leaps and strides ahead of you.

Hurts doesn't it?

Lady: ...and I'm not sure why this Jaro person continues to address you, X. But his accusations are far from the truth. He doesn't know you.

The way I do.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Ever heard of actions speak louder than words? If you're so far ahead of me, why didn't you catch Levi say before the match? Did it have anything to do with the fact his noggin wasn't jumbled at that point? Oh, right, we're swerving around that little tidbit.

if the letter X is reserved to you, then for big men it's not.

Big men don't show up to brawls with nothing but stammering tough talk.

Big men don't get replaced by Gabriel Crow for not showing up at all.

Keep the letter X, though. Just like in our names, it'll remind you that you're a third of the man I am.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Okay, let's see...MASS Caesar, Slegnadamus...okay, that's not bad...

Apathy...all right, all right, bit tougher, but still not that bad...

Calvin X. Carter and Kaoru Hanayama. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next