Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+5
Bobino
Abel Steele
Jeff
Storm183
the nick bryson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Tingley2

The crowd at the Tingley Coliseum in New Mexico comes alive as they watch the cameras pan over them. ”Superstar” by Saliva plays as a grand barrage of red and white pyro open the show with a literal bang.

Boice: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a landmark night in FMW history! I'm Jack Boice along side my commentary partner-

Flare: Also known as the host with the most.

Boice: Flare coming to you live from the Albuquerque, New Mexico! Partner, tonight we've got a card full of intrigue and it all centers around the fallout from Death Row and the Full Metal Wrestling Expansion draft!

Flare: Yeah, normally I'm the more intelligent of us two and even I've got no clue where this is going!

Boice: Tonight could be the last time we will see some sueprstars on Corruption! Think about it! Tonight we've got Harlequin taking on GSW member Sean Jensen! Could this be harlequins last match!? Why is GSW here!?

Flare: Don't forget we've also got that hobo Monroe taking on The Pack member Seth Rotunda!

Boice: Or what about Eastwood and Daniel Prideman facing off in a tables match against Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER aka SMUT!? Also, their teammate Paper Bag Man faces off against Abandoned champion Apostasy in his title shot!

Flare: What I'm more interested in is seeing what is going on with YNG! At Death Row David GS turned on his former teammates, the Sons of Attrition, and joined Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson who he teams with tonight to face off against Callum Pullin and Paul Brooks who is making his debut!

Boice: You're absolutely right, Flare. Not to mention we will see Matt Ashburn taking on Ryder Strong, the social media sensation who is quickly taking the FMW scene by storm!

The Corruption loops and blasts through the PA system and the crowd gives a mixed reaction for the oncoming P. Thurston Deveraux. He stands atop the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.

Boice: And here comes P. Thurston Deveraux! I hope you're ready for a wild ride, folks, because it looks like he's ready to make some announcements about the draft!

Deveraux: Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, as I'm sure you're all aware of, is the Full Metal Wrestling Expansion Draft. As it stands, tonight I am here on a limited basis to represent the interests of Ammunition. The person representing Corruption will also be announced too, however right now I am to introduce the General Manager of Anarchy and their representative for the draft.

There is a few moments of silence as P. Thurston Deveraux stands, his hands folded together. There are a few cheers as the crowd waits for the person to walk out of the curtain.

Boice: Well?

Flare: Anticipation is killing me!

Naaaaaa, na, na, na.
Wait till I get my money right.

The crowd boos as Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West explodes through the speakers and former Full Metal Champion Nick Bryson walks out of the curtain to the stage. He throws his arms out and smiles as he plays to the crowd.

Boice: NO WAY!

Flare: WOW!

Boice: Thats Nick Bryson! Nick Bryson is the Anarchy General Manager!? How did this happen! What does this mean!

Flare: It means ratings are up!

Bryson smiles and takes place next to Deveraux, who clearly looks displeased, as he raises a microphone and begins to speak.

Bryson: Yes, yes, yes. I am the General Manager for Anarchy. You see, as the owner of the Anarchy portion of the broadcast, I figure who best to represent its best interest than myself, because Anarchy's best interests are MY best interests.

Boice: I can not believe this is happening.

Bryson: I'd like to hand over the floor to our grizzly friend over here, Dreary Deveraux, as he explains the rules of the Expansion Draft. Go ahead buddy.

Deveraux rolls his eyes as he lifts his microphone, the crowds boos beginning to subside.

Deveraux: In accordance with the expansion draft rules the Anarchy brand will recieve four compensatory picks to establish their brand with. After the four picks have been made, the other two brands, Corruption and Ammunition, will also recieve four compensatory picks, however neither brand may draft anyone taken by the Anarchy brand in the draft because once someone has been drafted they may not be drafted again.

Bryson: You forgot to tell them the good part.

Deveraux: Also, because Nick Bryson is the official managerial representaton of his teammates in the Your New Gods stable, specifically David GS, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson, they will join him on Anarchy and are unable to be chosen by another brand.

Bryson: Good job.

Deveraux glares at Bryson.

Bryson: So ladies and gentlemen, I hope you all are satisfied as I head back to the war room to get ready to make my first pick. I would-

Deveraux: Wait a minute, Nick.

Bryson turns, the look on his face revealing how appalled he is to have been interrupted by Deveraux.

Deveraux: There is one more announcement I have to make before I leave you for the time being and thats the announcement of the new Corruption General Manager. He's a man everyone of our fans knows. Why don't you go ahead and stand up new General Manager JACK BOICE!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Bryson looks clearly agitated. Boice looks just as shocked as everyone else as he stands up slowly, taking his headset off.

Flare: Jack?

Boice looks at Flare, confused. He looks back at Deveraux, who instructs him to come up the ramp and follow him backstage. Boice shakes hands with his now former broadcast colleague and begins walking from behind the desk.

Bryson: Oh, ok, well you're not the only one with big announcements. You see, this plays out perfectly because now I dont have to buy a bigger announcers table. With the current setup, Anarchy gets a few perks too and one of those is our choice in announcer. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the Broadcast Team, my friend and FMW Legend... ERIC SCORPIO!

Hallowed be thy Name by Iron Maiden blasts through the speakers as the crowd boos the incoming Scorpio. He shakes hands with Bryson as he walks down the ramp, crossing paths with Boice. The two men stare eachother down before they both continue forward. Deveraux wraps his arm around Boice's shoulders and takes him to the back while Scorpio lifts the empty headset and takes his seat, Bryson still atop the ramp applauding him.

Scorpio: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a landmark night in FMW history, because the world is changing for the better and I am the voice of the change, Eric Scorpio.

Bryson flashes a thumbs up to Scorpio before he too turns and exits through the curtain to the back.

Flare: Wow. This is all so sudden. Its amazing!

Scorpio: Indeed, Flare, and often times, like right now, change is for the best. Say so long to that deer in headlights Boice and hello to Eric Scorpio! We'll be right back!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Jaquette-i-am-alive-xbox-360-cover-avant-g

FMW Corruption and
I Am Alive

present:
The Corruption KICKBACK

At Death Row 4 six men entered a ladder match to try and become the Abandoned champion, including all three members of the pack. However, at the end of the day it was every man for himself, and Seth Rotunda found himself in the most opportune moment to try and capture gold to bring home to The Pack. Current champion Apostasy had something else to say on the matter, though.

Quote :
Boice: Rotunda beginning the slow climb. He’s tired, but nobody is stopping him now.

Sound: The crowd is trying to will Apostasy on…

Boice: Apostasy stirring… Rotunda is up… it’s in reach… APOSTASY GRABS HIS LEG!

Sound: From the mat! Apostasy can’t even find his feet!

Boice: Rotunda can almost reach it… but Apostasy keeps him just far enough away. AND NOW THE CHAMPION BEGINS TO CLIMB UP THE SIDE OF THE LADDER!

Sound: Everyone else is down, this is it! These men have almost nothing left… everyone in the crowd knows it!

Boice: APOSTASY CLIMBS UP, AND ROTUNDA STEPS DOWN… GASPER! HAYMAKER TO THE GUT!

Sound: Apostasy is in a bad way!

Rotunda yells “It’s my turn now!” while waving his fist in the face of Apostasy. He taunts the crowd and winds up for the Dream Killer punch. He swings…

Boice: COUNTER! APOSTASY GRABS ROTUNDA! BURNING HAMMER OFF OF THE LADDER! HOW DID APOSTASY KNOW HOW TO DUCK THAT AND COUNTER IT! HE HAD TO HAVE DONE IT ON PURE INSTINCT!

Sound: I… I… I can’t believe it!

Boice: Apostasy stumbles to his feet… and onto the ladder. The crowd is going absolutely insane. Apostasy climbing it!

Sound: Nobody is even moving!

Boice: Apostasy climbing… HE UNHOOKS IT! APOSTASY RETAINS THE ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP!

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Jaquette-i-am-alive-xbox-360-cover-avant-g

“Voodoo” by Godsmack echoes throughout the arena as the lights fade to black. A single spotlight shines down from above, bathing the twisted figure of Harlequin in an aura of blood.

Scorpio: Even with all the events we have lined up for tonight nothing gets your attention as quickly as that entrance.

Flare: I’ll agree with you on that point.

Jackson: The following contest is a singles match, scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada; weighing in at 200 pounds …… the HARLEQUIN!

Scorpio: Harlequin has been in good form since his return to action and probably looking to make someone hurt after Death Row.

Flare: When is he not looking to make someone hurt?

Scorpio: Valid assesment.

Jackson: And his opponent, from Gold Standard Wrestling; Sean Jensen…..

The lights dim, but nothing happens as the crowd stares at the entrance ramp in anticipation

Flare: Jensen must have thought better of this.

Scorpio: I don’t blame him, Flare.

Action Kackson walks over to the timekeeper who simply shrugs his shoulders and motions for Jackson to announce Jensen again.

Jackson: His opponent…… from Gold Standard Wrestling….

Before he can finish Gold Standard Wrestling pops up on the Metaltron and Crusoe enters the arena from behind the curtain. Jensen is nowhere to be seen.

Flare: I knew it.

Suddenly a figure leaps the barricade and dives into the ring as all eys are on Crusoe.

Scorpio: It’s Jensen, trying to get a sneak attack on Harlequin. How typical

Flare: I’m not sure that’s a smart move.

Scorpio: Jensen grabs Harlequin by the shoulder and spins him around, delivering a hard right to the face of his opponent.

Flare: Don’t piss him off Sean.

Scorpio: That was a cheap shot right in the mouth, though Harlequin spits blood and smiles back at Jensen. Jensen reels back as Harlequin waggles a finger at him with his signature twisted smirk, even more twisted with the crimson highlights on his teeth.

Flare: This boy better run for the hills.

The bell sounds as Harlequin slowly advances on Jensen

Scorpio: Jensen launches all out assault, fists flying in all directions. Harlequin absorbs the early blows. Completely uninspired strategy by Jensen.

Flare: Jensen better connect with one of these shots soon.

As if he heard the commentator’s words, Jensen launches a massive haymaker looking to end this quickly.

Scorpio: He missed! Jensen missed with the right and Harlequin seized on the mistake to drive a vicious knee right into his kidney.

Flare: I told him not to piss him off!

Scorpio: Harlequin now whips the GSW man into the corner and Jensen is reeling early in this one. Harlequin looks like a lion stalking its prey.

Flare: A crazy lion.

Scorpio: Single arm DDT and Jensen hits the deck s Harlequin seizes the opportunity to lay a couple of quick elbow drops on the back of his neck.

Flare: This is about to get very untidy Jack.

Scorpio: I’d say it already is as Harlequin drags a staggering Jensen to his feet. Kick to the midsection and Jensen clutches at his ribs.

Flare: Here comes SYANIDE’s GIFT!

Harlequin grabs Jensen’s head and looks the man in the eye, smiling at him as blood drips from his mouth slowly, but steadily down to the canvas. His left hand whips back but Jensen’s eyes don’t follow, instead focussing over his shoulder.

Scorpio: Harlequin releases the hold! He's in complete 'demolish the plaything now' mode.

Flare: Crusoe is behind Harlequin with a chair!!

Harlequin spins around to confront the GSW voice. Crusoe quickly snaps the chair behind his back.

Flare: Too late!! Harlequin saw the chair!

Scorpio: And Crusoe knows it as he drops the chair and runs from the ring and straight up the entrance.

Flare: Smart move.

Scorpio: Harlequin follows him through the ropes but stops on the outside of the ring, laughing as he runs.

Flare: Look out Harley!

Jensen charges at the twisted man outside the ropes, looking to drive his shoulder in and knock him to the concrete.

Scorpio: Elbow to the back from Harlequin! He must have eyes in the back of his head dodging the charge and driving his elbow I as Jensen leaned into the ropes.

Flare: And that was STIFF! Jensen now staggering around the ring clutching at his lower back.

Harlequin wastes no time as he jumps the ropes.

Scorpio: Mercutio’s Betrayal!!!!!! Harlequin hits and Jensen down on the mat amongst the blood.

Flare: And not all of it is Harlequin’s!

The referee slides in for a quick count

Crowd: One…, two…, THREE!

Scorpio: Well this match is over far more quickly than it began.

Jackson: Here is your winner HAAAAAAAAAARLEQUIN!!!!!!!

Harlequin (0.0 aps + 1.0 avs = 1.0 total)
Sean Jensen (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 pm

We cut backstage where Corruption interviewer Sheila Blige is currently moving hastily down the hallway towards the stage entrance, microphone in hand.

Blige: I'm here backstage and I- EXCUSE ME! Excuse me! David! David!

She slows down as she reaches Matt Ashburn, Mark Johansson, and David GS, collectively known as YNG, standing huddled by the stage entrance. The three of them turn to face her as she stumbles to a stop.

Blige: David, I know that you probably want to tell the world why you did what you did at Death Row, turning on your now former teammates of the Sons of Attrition. Please, tell us the reasoning behind it!

Voice: Yeah, Dave. Why don't you fill us in on the loop.

The crowd pops a bit as Ultraviolent Champion The Celt makes his way from off camera. He stares down David GS, who smirks as he remains silent. Ashburn pats David GS on the shoulder as Mark Johansson steps up closer to the back of his teammate. Sheila puts the microphone in front of David GS.

David GS: You'd like to know why?

Celt: I didn't stutter.

The crowd boos as Nick Bryson makes his way into the shot from off camera.

Bryson: Woah, woah, woah. I know that The Celt is not trying to start an issue here backstage, is he?

Celt glares at Bryson.

Bryson: Obviously this is just a misunderstanding. No harm, no foul. I understand you might be a little concussed or something. Lets defuse this situation right now then, shall we? Shiela, I hope you realize that while I appreciate your go-get-em attitude, but understand that the second David GS opens his mouth, ratings will sky rocket, and I cant have that on anything else except my show, so unfortunately for you, he's going to have to decline.

Bryson touches Shiela's shoulder gently before he lifts his other arm, a red colored jersey draped over it.

Bryson: Now, if you will excuse us, I have to go make our landmark first pick in the expansion draft.

As the stable turn to exit through the curtain the Celt grabs Nick Bryson's arm.

Bryson: Think about your next actions, Celt. I could be your new boss.

The Celt's knuckles grow white as he squeezes for a moment before letting go of the Anarchy General Managers' arm. Bryson smiles as he steps up a small series of steps and behind a curtain.

Naaaaaa, na, na, na

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West hits the PA system as Nick Bryson steps through the ring, microphone in one hand and a red jersey in the other. He smiles as he is accompanied by the other members of YNG, David GS, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson. They pose for a few moments on top of the stage before Bryson takes place behind a wooden podium, his stablemates sitting on metal chairs behind him.

Bryson: Good evening boys and girls. I'm here to you to usher in a new era of excitement, a new era of entertainment. While this may be a nostalgia trip for some, to the world, and those who know the exciting brand of entertainment I can provide, this is more than just an old name. This is truly, TRULY, the type of groundbreaking change that has made us famous.

The crowd boos as YNG applaud Bryson.

Scorpio: True words, Flare. True words.

Bryson: Last show, Death Row, we took the world by storm. All anyone could talk about was Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, Mark Johansson, and David GS. What we were thinking, what we were doing, what we were buying. Whatever we did so moved the world. It is with this creative genius and influential power that we announce our first round draft pick, the official first pick in the FMW Expansion Draft.

Flare: This is it! I cant wait!

Bryson: I'd like to believe that we are picking a star that fits the mold of what I was talking about. Someone who wants to strive to be as influential as us. Someone who can draw in viewers with talent and charisma. A man everyone knows...

There is a din over the crowd as Bryson pulls the red Jersey out, a large white number 1 stitched onto it. He holds it off to his side, extended for complete visibility.

Bryson: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the FIRST pick in the Expansion Draft!

Nevermore by Enemies of Reality blasts through the PA system as the first round pick enters through the backstage curtain.

Bryson: BOBINO!

YNG stand and applaud the first round pick as Bobino jumps up and down for joy, elated at his status. He walks over to Nick Bryson and reaches out his hand, shaking it and holding one side of the jersey. A photographer takes a picture of the two men as the crowd gives a very mixed reaction. Ashburn pats Bobino on the back as he happily puts the red jersey on.

Bryson: Give it up one more time for the first round draft pick!

Bobino raises his arms in victory as the crowd reluctantly shows him appreciation. YNG make their way to the back while Bobino waits a few moments.

Scorpio: What a great pick. Genius pick, honestly.

Flare: Yes, absolutely!

Bobino smiles as he walks backstage, turning around one last time before finally slipping through the curtain, his entrance music playing his exit.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 am

We go backstage, to the Wheel of Corruption. Paper Bag Man stands with Sheila Bilge.

Bilge: I’m here with tonight’s challenger to the Abandoned Championship, Paper Bag Man.

PBM: Good evening, citizen! I am the great Paper Bag Man. And soon, I shall be the Abandoned Champion.

Bilge: Well, let’s see what match you’ll be in.

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Wheel

PBM: And that… I’m sorry, I can’t quite read that… what does it say?

Bilge: A Watery Grave match!

PBM: Oh. Right then. I shall vanquish my foe in… that match. How does that work?

Apostasy enters the screen.

Apostasy: Well, you see Trey… er… Paper Bag Man… a Watery Grave match is where the only way to win is to submerge your opponent into a tank of water. You’ve got to close the lid on them and lock it up in order to win.

PBM: Sounds dangerous.

Apostasy: It is. But we’re both gentlemen, there shall be no need for excessive violence tonight. I mean, you’re already having trouble reading and remembering, I’m not sure I want to risk damaging your brain anymore. I respect you way too much.

PBM: How very thoughtful of you, citizen. You shall be a worthy adversary. Good luck tonight.

Paper Bag Man walks off. Apostasy remains.

Bilge: What brings you here, champ?

Apostasy: Well, I have something of an announcement to make, regarding this title.

Bilge: What’s that?

Apostasy: Well, you see… I won’t be defending this title after this cycle.

Bilge: What?

Apostasy: You see, I’m defending this belt every single show this cycle. But after that, I’ll have the record for most defenses and longest reign… and honestly… I think I need to go onto bigger things. You see…

Apostasy holds up his title and begins speaking to it, faking a tearful speech.

Apostasy: You see… I’ve just outgrown you. I’ve changed, and we’re just no longer meant for each other. It’s not you it’s me…

Apostasy kisses his title

Apostasy: I guess this is… farewell.

Bilge: What does that mean? What if you don’t lose it?

Apostasy: I’ve thought about that. If nobody can beat me for this belt…then I guess you can call this cycle the Abandoned Title Farewell Tour. Because I will retire this belt, since I control the fate of this title, so long as I hold it. It’s in my contract now.

Bilge: So… who are you going to face?

Apostasy: That’s a good question. You see, I had this red ticket dispenser, but the darn thing went missing after I showed up here. I have said that I’ll give a shot to anyone, and I mean it. But without that dispenser… there’s just no fair way to do it. So, I guess I’ll have to decide after this match who I face. Assuming I win… which is no guarantee

Bilge: Any ideas?

Apostasy: Well, I’ve had a few people ask for a match. Hopefully I can find that dispenser, and then I can hand out the tickets like I want to. Until then… I guess you’ll have to wait and see.

Apostasy pats Sheila on the shoulder, and goes towards the lockerroom.

Home Sweet Home by Motley Cru plays over the PA system as the crowd rises to their feet for the entering Monroe

Scorpio: And here comes the fan favorite hobo, Monroe.

Flare: He's looking slightly less dirty, thats always a plus.

Scorpio: This guy was living on the streets until FMW was nice enough to give him a job, though I dont see why someone thought it was safe enough for him to be in the ring. He should be cleaning toilets or something.

Flare: Good showing at Death Row aside, it's probably because he was so smelly and the other people were afraid to try and attack him or something. Hes a behemoth, too, he has to have some funk.

As Monroe enters the ring his music fades into Monster by Kanye West. The crowd boos the oncoming Seth Rotunda, his ribs wrapped tightly.

Scorpio: And here comes pack member Seth Rotunda looking worse for wear.

Flare: This guy is a good representation of the future of FMW, minus the being hurt part, imagine thats not there.

Scorpio: This guy has talent, that much is certain.

Rotunda avoids fans in disgust of them, though he keeps his focus on Monroe in the ring. He climbs the steps and enters between the ropes as the bell rings.

Scorpio: And this match is underway with Rotunda immediately charging the monsterous bum! Monroe pushes Rotunda back, but he refuses to stay down!

Flare: Will of a champion!

Scorpio: Rotunda shoots back up like it was nothing! He's charged Monroe and shot in, beautiful takedown!

Flare: Its not very often we see such great mat wrestling!

Scorpio: The two jockey for position! Monroe lands a knee strike to the injured ribs of Rotunda to gain advantage!

Flare: Thats underhanded!

Scorpio: So much for an honorable hire. Good job, FMW scouting team.

Flare: He's truly a dastardly douche.

Scorpio: Monroe begins lifting Rotunda another knee! The big moron lifts his hand high, most likely a signal for a chokeslam!

Flare: You're correct. You cant spell moron without Monroe.

Scorpio: Monroe wraps his hand around Rotunda's throat! He lifts- NO!

Flare: EXCELLENT!

Scorpio: Genius positioning from Rotunda! He lands a beautiful kick to the groin as Monroe tried to lift him-

Flare: And the ref wasn't paying attention. Another quality hire.

Scorpio: Rotunda pulls back- DREAM KILLER! THAT RIGHT HAND PUNCH WAS LIGHTNING QUICK!

Flare: Monroe looks near unconscious!

Scorpio: Rotunda shoots in! SIT OUT SPINEBUSTER! ROTUNDA WRECKAGE!

Flare: COVER! ONE! TWO!

Scorpio: THREE!

Flare: WOW WHAT A FINISH!

Jackson: Here's y'all winner! Seth ROTUNDAAAAAAAAAA!

Seth Rotunda (3.55 aps + 0.9 avs = 4.45 total)
Monroe (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Rotunda slides out of the ring, clutching his ribs. He raises his arms in victory as he walks backwards up the ramp.

Scorpio: That was pure talent, Flare.

Flare: The pack need to capitolize on this guy. Future player, I'm telling you.

Scorpio: I'd pay to watch that again. In fact, dont they have bum fights on DVD?!

Flare: There you go, FMW. Get that going.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:40 am

Backstage Shiela Blige stands in front of a Corruption logo. The camera pans back and reveals the Ultraviolent Championship, draped over the shoulder of current champion The Celt.

Shiela: I'm backstage here with current Ultraviolent Champion The Celt!

The crowd pops as he appears fully on screen.

Celt: Sheila, I know you were there when I tried to get answers. You tried to get answers. Lets get one thing straight, David GS betrayed not only his friends, but basic human decency. Understand this, Sheila, its unfortunate that I'm currently a champion, because I do have to focus on defending this belt now as things have been thrown into chaos.

Sheila: While Im sure you'd like some closure or finish to your issues with David GS, who do you think deserves to be your next opponent?

Celt: There are quite-

Celt is interrupted as the crowd boos the oncoming Jeff Whitt, accompanied by Crusoe.

Whitt: Celt, Celt, Celt. Look at you. No match. No friends. No respect.

Celt: Make this short, Whitt.

Whitt: Oh, I plan on it. See I couldn't help but overhear this delicious little interview and hear the lovely soundbite. 'Who do you think deserves to be your next opponent'

Celt: If you think its you, you're joking.

Whitt: Oh, I don't think its me. I know its me.

Whitt pulls a trifolded piece of paper up and pulls it tight in front of the Celt.

Whitt: This is a contract that makes me the number one contender to the Ultraviolent championship.

Blige: How did-

Whit: I get this? I'm Jeff Whitt, dollface. I get a LOT of things.

Celt adjusts his belt on his shoulder before he steps in towards Whitt.

Celt: You think you're clever. You want to know what I think?

Whitt: Not particularly.

Celt: I think you're in over your head.

The two men stare down for a few moments as the fans begin to cheer. Suddenly, from off the side of the shot enters

Bobino: Hey guys! Whats going on over here!? Hey is this live!?

Celt turns and exits the shot when Bobino, still wearing his red "#1" jersey. Whitt smiles and Crusoe pats him on the back as they too exit the shot, followed by Sheila Blige

Bobino: Hey! Where is everyone going!?

The crowd pops lightly as "This Is Who We Are" by Hawthorne Heights hits the PA. Callum Pullin trots out from the back and heads for the ring, slapping hands with the fans as he goes. As he reaches the ring and goes up the steel steps, "The Game" by Motorhead hits to bring out his tag team partner, Paul Brooks. Brooks comes down the ramp at a brisk, no-nonsense clip, hopping up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes to join Pullin in the ring.

Jackson: The following is a tag team match, scheduled for onefall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 394 pounds, the team of CALLUM PULLIN AND PAUL BROOKS!

Scorpio: Did you hear that, Flare? Only 394 pounds between the two of 'em.

Flare: God, it's like they put tights on a shrimp skewer ...

Naaaaaa, na, na, na,
Wait 'til I get my money right.

The crowd does a complete one-eighty as "The Memory Remains" by Metallica hits the speakers. Mark Johansson and David GS saunter out from the back, each wearing a pair of shades to go with the arrogant smirk on his face. Sneering in unison down at their opponents for a moment, the pair of them share a nod before strolling casually down the ramp.

Flare: All right, now here's a team I can get behind!

Scorpio: Look at these two. They look like winners, like conquerers.

Both members of Y.N.G come to a stop halfway down the ramp, standing side-by-side. They spread their legs shoulder-width apart, let their arms hang in front of them, and bow their heads in unison, Johansson imitating DGS's ring entrance ritual to a tee.

Jackson: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 488 pounds ... representing Your New Gods, the team of MARK JOHANSSON AND DAVID ... G ... S!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

Both men throw their arms skyward, Mark's hands clenched into fists, David flashing the Metal Horns as four massive, multicolored arcs of pyro erupt out of the stage behind them. All fired up, the two of them continue on to the ring, entering and playing to the hostile crowd with no regard for the fans or the opposing team. DGS goes to the second rope and raises the Metal Horns again, hopping down to join Johansson as their music fades and the arena lights return to normal.

Flare: David GS and Mark Johansson, looking ready to stomp Pullin and Brooks tonight.

Scorpio: They'd look ready to stomp these two on their worst day. But that's neither here nor there - the ref's calling for the bell, and it looks like it'll be Callum Pullin starting this match off against Y.N.G's newest member, David GS.

Flare: Poor guy.

Scorpio: No argument from me. The Phenom outweighs Pullin by nearly forty pounds, and his recent savagery in the ring does not bode well for this newcomer from Jacksonville.

DGS and Pullin approach one another, locking up in the center of the ring. The Phenom immediately twists Pullin into a side headlock and wrenches, flipping his smaller opponent over onto his back.

Scorpio: And a hard takeover by David GS ... and now look at him, grinding his boot into the side of Pullin's head!

Flare: Look at that smile on his face. That's the influence Nick Bryson and the rest of Y.N.G are having on DGS, you can tell he's really enjoying his work, really enjoying what he's doing in the ring.

Scorpio: David jumps, and SPIKES the boot down on Pullin's face! He might be out right there! The Phenom covers, one, two, and Callum Pullin kicks out! God, I've never seen a stomp delivered with such venom - that could've dislodged a few of the guy's teeth.

Flare: That, or cracked his skull. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

Scorpio: Nah, of course not.

Flare: Didn't think so.

Scorpio: Anyway, DGS has Pullin back up ... wait, Pullin's fighting, he's getting right hands in on the Phenom!

Flare: Aaaaaand David stops him cold. The kneelift to the gut followed by a MEAN right hand to the face, and now David's dragging Pullin into his corner. Tag to Marky-Mark, and both members of Y.N.G PLANT Pullin with the Double Suplex!

Scorpio: Johansson with the cover ... one, two, and Pullin manages to get the shoulder up again!

Johansson gets to his feet and immediately puts the boots to Pullin, stomping away at his head and chest. After a few seconds he kneels down next to Pullin's upper body, transitioning from stomps to right hands as he smashes his fist into Callum's face over and over again. The referee tries to get him off, but when he is unable to, is left with no other recourse than to start counting.

Ref: One! Two! Three! FOUR!

Scorpio: And Johansson breaks it off at the count of four.

Flare: He got Pullin up, and ... and he threw him into his own corner?

Mark heaves Pullin towards Brooks, calling for him to tag himself in. Brooks glares at him, and when Pullin gathers himself, the two newcomers make the tag. Callum steps gingerly to the outside apron, and Brooks enters the ring and goes right for Johansson. The two men lock up, and the larger Mark Johansson immediately forces Brooks into the corner.

Scorpio: Mark takes control, catches Brooks with the right hand ... but Brooks fires back with a shot of his own! Johansson with another shot, but Paul Brooks answers with a chop to the chest!

Flare: Where's this coming from?

Scorpio: I don't know, but look - Brooks is fighting his way out of the corner!

The crowd rallies behind Brooks as he unloads on Mark Johansson, backing him across the ring and into the far corner with right hands. He takes the Y.N.G veteran and tries to whip him across the ring, but Johansson counters into a whip of his own and sends Brooks careening into the turnbuckles instead. Brooks stumbles out of the corner, back arched in pain, and Mark hooks him up.

Scorpio: Johansson's got him ... he swings the leg back and BOOM, DDT!

Flare: Cover, and this has GOT to be it.

Scorpio: One, two, thr - no, kickout!

Flare: Aww, come on!

Scorpio: Johansson's getting frustrated, looks like he might be setting Brooks up for another DDT ... but Paul surges forward, driving Mark back to the ropes!

Flare: Look! Blind tag, DGS tagged himself in!

Scorpio: The ref saw it, but Brooks and Pullin didn't! Brooks runs, dives for his corner ... and he gets the tag! Callum Pullin and David GS hit the ring, both men charge and SPEAR! CALLUM PULLIN, TURNED INSIDE OUT! DGS covers, one! Two! Three, that's all she wrote!

Jackson: Here are your winners, the team of MARK JOHANSSON AND DAVID ... G ... S!

David GS and Mark Johansson (4.3 aps + 3.7 aps + 0.9 avs = 8.9 total)
Paul Brooks and Callum Pullin (3.0 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 3.3 total)

Flare: Wow. That was ... wow.

Scorpio: Yeah. Not even close - Mark Johansson and David GS, earning as decisive a victory as can be earned in the name of Y.N.G.

Mark and David take ample time to showboat in the ring, playing to the crowd when

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right

Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West plays through the speakers, the crowd booing even harder for the arrival of Nick Bryson, microphone in hand.

Bryson: Wow. Well, I seriously just saw everything I needed to see. You two in the ring, not the handsome ones, the other ones. You guys I think have what it takes to make it to the big time. Why don't we just go ahead and make this official then, shal we!?

Bryson looks around the crowd as he is joined by Mark and David atop the ramp.

Bryson: Ladies and Gentlemen, your second and third round picks for Anarchy! Callum Pullin and Paul Brooks!

The three YNG members applaud atop the ramp for a moment as Brooks and Pullin recover in the ring, glaring at Bryson. They stand and shout at YNG before the trio exit the stage area.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 am

Backstage Sheila Blige stands in front of the Corruption logo. From off the screen new FMW talent Monroe makes his way into the stage, a large black and blue mark surrounding his eye. He looks frustrated as he stands waiting for Sheila to speak.

Blige: I'm here now with new FMW superstar Steve Monroe! Steve, you requested this time I assume to talk about your questionable loss to Pack member Seth Rotunda.

Monroe grabs the microphone out of her hand.

Monroe: Yeah, you're right, Sherlock. I want to talk about that underhanded jackass, Seth Rotunda, and I hope that rookie is paying attention. You pissed off a giant, Rotunda. What you did out there was the equivalent of walking into the cave of a sleeping bear with a drum, and this grizzly is awake and pissed. I-

Suddenly from off screen Daniel Prideman blindsides Monroe hitting him in the back with a chair. Jack Eastwood and Seth Rotunda enter the screen quickly and begin laying the boots into the downed Monroe. Prideman continues to hit him with the chair until Rotunda and Eastwood pull the stage wall forward, sending the steel and the television screen directly onto the body of Monroe.

Blige: Stop! What are you doing!?

Prideman pushes the interviewer out of the way as they pull the wall off of Monroe. Eastwood steps off camera for a minute as Prideman and Rotunda lift a seemingly unconscious Monroe and hold him up by his arms. A click is heard, followed by a soft buzz, that accompanies Eastwoods reentrance, this time with a large pair of electric clippers.

Eastwood smirks as he begins shaving Monroe, long locks of hair falling to the ground. He flips the clippers and shaves Monroe's head reverse, digging the metal into his scalp. Streams of blood begin to flow down the forehead of Monroe and Eastwood turns his attention to Monroe's beard, shaving it completely off.

After a few seconds the Pack members throw Monroe to the ground, the blood forming a small pool around his face. The trio stand gloating over their prey, congratulating each other before Eastwood drops the clippers. When they exit Sheila Blige reenters, trying to attend to Monroe.

Blige: Go get help! Ok! Go!

The Bed Intruder Song by Antoine Dodson blasts as the crowd rises to their feet for the social phenomenon, Ryder Strong. He shoots out of the back like a cannon and hoists his iPhone high as he poses atop the ramp before he ferverously begins typing on his device.

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! Untitled-2

Scorpio: And now we get this guy.

Flare: I follow him on twitter.

Scorpio: Surely, youre joking.

Flare: People who are my fans like to know what I'm eating for breakfast and stuff.

Scorpio: Youre saying your mother checks in on you through it.

Flare: ...yeah.

Naaaaa, na, na, na

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West cuts out Strong's entrance music and the crowd quickly changes its demeanor as Nick Bryson accompanies Matt Ashburn out to the ramp as Ryder enters the ring. Bryson pats Ashburn on the back before he has a ring hand pull a wheeled office chair out of the back, sitting on top of the ramp and pulling out a note pad. Ashburn taunts the crowd as he heads down the ramp.

Scorpio: Again we see the clear future of our world of entertainment.

Flare: Ashburn is clearly a top flight prospect. Also note Bryson atop the ramp here, catching notes.

Scorpio: This is obviously a match of import if the Anarchy general manager is observing it.

Flare: I dig.

Ashburn slides in under the ropes and takes place in the corner turnbuckle opposite Ryder as the bell rings.

Scorpio: Lock up in the center of the ring and immediately Ashburn gets the advantage

Flare: As if there was doubt he would.

Scorpio: Agreed. Headlock takedown brings Ryder to the mat now.

Flare: Quality technical wrestling here, Ashburn looking strong even though its only two moves in.

Scorpio: Oh, agreed. Ashburn lands a few elbows to the face now and he- woah!

Flare: Strong with a lift tosses Ashburn off of him!

Scorpio: If I'm the ref I'm checking for a hair grab or a steroid test or something, that had to have had some sort of cheating.

Flare: Ashburn rushes right back, baseball slide into a headlock again brings Strong back to the mat, but no! Strong tosses Ashburn off again!

Scorpio: The Social Media Moron is on the offensive now! Dropkick sends Ashburn off the ropes, leg sweep sends the YNG member to the mat!

Flare: This is surprising, Scorpio. Its nearly unbelievable.

Scorpio: Ashburn being lifted off the mat by Strong now, irish whip- Samoan Drop! Quick cover one, kick out!

Flare: Obviously not enough to take out a competitor of Ashburns status.

Scorpio: Really a dumb move by Strong. Headlock applied on the mat, Ashburn struggling to get to his base!

Flare: His Herculean streangth is bringing him up though! Ashburn struggling to gain advantage, he pushes Strong off him and off the ropes! Shoulder block by Ryder sends Ashburn back to the mat!

Scorpio: He's back up quick though. Must not have seen that coming. Sweat in the eye, perhaps.

Flare: Damn you persperation!

Scorpio: Strong grapples Ashburn- NO!

Flare: Flipping Uranage! Ryder is rolling through now, lifting Ashburn with that headlock applied!

Scorpio: Chauncery.

Flare: Whatever it is just resulted in a DDT! Ryder still holding on! He rolls back again, lifting Ashburn once more- LIFTING SPINEBUSTER!

Scorpio: Bryson looks clearly displeased! He's shouting from his chair and Ashburn is letting this one slip away!

Flare: Cover by Ryder! One, two, NO! Leg on the bottom rope!

Scorpio: Look at the heart. Those are intangibles, Flare.

Flare: You cant measure those.

Scorpio: Ryder can't believe it either, which is idiotic because he just watched it happen. He's arguing with the ref-

Flare: And Ashburn is crawling into the corner! He's taking off the bottom turnbuckle! That metal is exposed!

Scorpio: And that is genius maneuvering! Ryder's apparently done trying to plead his case! He moves over to Ashburn!

Flare: YES!

Scorpio: Ashburn with a trip sends Ryder face first into the bottom turnbuckle! Ryder staggers- ROLL UP!

Flare: One, Two, THREE! This one is over! Score one for team awesome!

Jackson: Here's the winner! MATT AAAAAAAASHBURN!

Matt Ashburn (3.9 aps + 1.0 avs = 4.9 total)
Ryder Strong (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Ryder Strong rolls forward and holds his face as Ashburn quickly slides out of the ring. Ashburn grows red in the face as he frustratedly storms up the ramp, yelling at fans and trying to avoid them touching him. He gets to the top and begins talking to Bryson.

Scorpio: A well earned win for Ashburn, but he's not happy with himself.

Flare: I don't blame him. Did you see all the potential cheating Ryder Strong could have done!?

Scorpio: Ashburn seems to be talking to Bryson about something. I can't quite make out what he's saying but Bryson seems to be intrigued. Perhaps even agreeing.

Bryson calls for a microphone, which a ring hand rushes out from the back. Bryson stands out of the office chair and brushes his jacket looking once more at Ashburn, who nods and points at Strong. Ryder begins to pull himself up with the ring ropes.

Bryson: Well, it seems that my friend Matt would like another shot at Ryder Strong. It seems he's displeased with how that whole scenario right there went down. You know, my colleague has some pretty good senses and I think I'd agree with him.

Ryder Strong stands in the ring, still clutching his head. He looks at the fans and then at Bryson and Ashburn.

Bryson: So, with that being said. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the fourth and final pick in the FMW Expansion Draft for Anarchy! Give it up for RYDER STRONG!

Bryson sets the microphone down in the chair as Ashburn begins yelling obsceneties at Strong, who stands shocked in the ring. The crowd cheer their hero and boo Bryson as he mouths 'You're welcome' from the ramp. He turns and exits through the curtain, with Ashburn following close behind.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Deveraux: Yes. Ok, excellent. Arrange for transportation immediately. Perfect, thank you.

P. Thurston Deveraux hangs up his cell phone and gently closes a lap top. He clears his throat as he steps in front of a desk placed in the room backstage reserved for his office.

Deveraux: Thank you all for joining me now. I trust the Full Metal Wrestling Expansion Draft has been delivering excitement and intrigue throughout the night. It is here that I must continue the shake up of Full Metal Wrestling and announce the compensatory picks for the Ammunition brand.

A ring aid enters the room and very casually, but quickly, hands a set of manilla envelopes to Deveraux.

Deveraux: Yes, thanks. As I trust every roster member is watching this unfold, I'm going to announce the four picks now. The men called need report to my office and collect their package which contains a dossier and airfare to the next Ammunition event, leaving Corruption immediately. The four men who will now call Ammunition home are.

Deveraux lifts the first folder, an image of Hannibal Frost clipped to the front.

Deveraux: Former Full Metal Champion, Hannibal Frost.

He lifts the second folder.

Deveraux: Full Metal Wrestling newcomer Ryu Quinn.

He holds the third folder up to the camera

Deveraux: Former Abandoned Champion, Leon Caprice.

The crowd cheer with excitement at each announcement when they shout in shock at the fourth, and final, pick.

Deveraux: And finally, former Ultraviolent Champion, Harlequin.

There is a click as Deveraux looks to the door again, this time Harlequin entering the room. The two stare at each other for a moment before Harlequin chuckles and takes his manilla folder, patting Deveraux on the face and pinching his cheek.

Harlequin: Ah-ha. Ah-hm. Hahaha! Don't look so grumpy, platypus. This, this is a happy occasion.

Deveraux looks displeased as Harlequin exits the room. The shot cuts to the ring.

Flare: Alright, time for some violent tag team action. That sounds like something up your alley.

Scorpio: Only if the right people are hurt.

Flare: Cheery, aren't you?

"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown hits as The Pack, Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman walk out from the back to boos from the crowd, which both men ignore equally.

Action Jackson: Alright ya'll! Dis is a tables match! Da first team ta have one of dey members put through a table, loses! Introducin' first, from somewhere in dat England county, Jack Eastwood an' Daniel Prideman, DA PACK!

Flare: These men have been having impressive showings in recent Abandoned title matches.

Scorpio: They're good and violent, like a pack of unrestrained wolves. Could stand to win more. Though, with who they're facing, I don't doubt they'll be able to do so tonight.

As the Pack enters the ring, "Destiny's Play" by TETRA-FANG hits as Son of Shark Boy and the STORMMASTER come out to a huge pop from the crowd, with SoSB running down smacking as many hands as he can, while STORMMASTER walks to the ring slowly and enters.

Scorpio: This is the most popular team we can get to show up. Ugh.

Flare: Everyone loves some good SMUT now and then.

Scorpio: Except this is not good smut.

Flare: Mmm, you'd know.

The bell rings, and STORMMASTER charges forward, hitting Prideman with a clothesline and taking him down. SoSB instead jumps onto the ropes and bounces off towards Eastwood. Eastwood, however, catches him and seems like he is going to slam him, but SoSB gives him a kidney punch and uses his loosened hold to flip around up him and DDT him to high cheers from the crowd.

Flare: Match is off to a quick start, with SMUT taking an early lead.

Scorpio: Too bad.

Flare: Sharky telling, or what I assume is telling, STORMMASTER to keep things going while he gets a table, sliding out of the ring.

Scorpio: What a terrible idea, as that's when Prideman springs to his feet and hits Storm with an elbow to the face.

Flare: Eastwood up as well, as he tackles STORMMASTER to the ground and begins to pound him with lefts and rights.

Scorpio: And like a good follower, Prideman goes for the legs, stomping on the knees is always enjoyable.

Flare: But Sharky's not blind, he's seen it and abandoned bringing the table in right now, and climbs the top rope!

Scorpio: Eastwood and Prideman both standing up to react to it.

Flare: But they're too slow as Sharky leaps off and hits them both with a crossbody! Everyone's down now! Whoever gets up first is going to have a big advantage.

Scorpio: Get up Eastwood, if you know what's good for you.

Flare: I think he heard you, he's rolling out of the ring.

Scorpio: Going for the table while everyone else is down, good idea.

Flare: Not everyone is down, Sharky's stirring too.

Scorpio: How unfortunate.

Flare: Jack pushing the table into the ring and climbing the apron to get back in.

Scorpio: But the shark is up.

Flare: Yes he is, and he's running the ropes, Jack'll need to be quick.

Scorpio: And he is, ducking out of the way as whatever the shark was trying to do instead sends him sailing out to the floor.

Flare: He doesn't seem too badly hurt by this though, as he's able to get to his feet, only for Jack to hit him with an elbow to the head as he jumps off the apron!

Scorpio: And Jack drops down from the apron. With the shark against the barricade like that, all manner of interesting things could occur.

Flare: And Jack decides to keep it simple, trying to running boot Sharky's head through the barricade! But Sharky moves, and takes off running! Jack's behind him, they're going around the ring!

Scorpio: Oh boy, I sure am glad I was asked to commentate for baby's first comedy show. What's next, the eyepoke gag?

Flare: I'll poke your-

Scorpio: I'll silence you forever.

Flare: Right. Sharky slides into the ring, with Jack behind him, and he practically runs into STORMMASTER. Sharky slides back out the ring as his partner confronts Jack.

Scorpio: Or not, as Prideman comes to his leader's aid, sneaking behind Storm and hitting him with a quick belly to back suplex. Good power showing, young one.

Flare: But don't forget about Sharky, as he gets onto the apron and bounces off the ropes, hurricanrana onto Jack, who's now in the corner, and might be out.

Scorpio: But before he can attempt anything else, the shark is snapped down by a clothesline from Prideman. At least the shark can flip well.

Flare: I think Sharky might have lost his head.

Scorpio: If only.

Flare: Prideman going over to Jack, shaking him out of his daze.

Scorpio: And like a good leader, he's giving orders immediately, telling him to keep Storm busy while he ends things.

Flare: And Prideman following like a good slave, pushing STORMMASTER out of the ring as he's getting to his feet, and going after him.

Scorpio: Eastwood is now free to set the table up, meaning this eye cancer will almost be over.

Flare: Maybe not, the table might be set up now, but Sharky's back on his feet!

Scorpio: And he attempts to get the surprise on Eastwood, who turns around to find a shark grappling him.

Flare: And Sharky gets the best of the intial grapple, able to hit Jack with a snap DDT. But Eastwood rolls with him to his feet, and they lock up again.

Scorpio: This time Eastwood is able to twist, picking the shark up and giving him a nice sidewalk slam.

Flare: But when Jack gets back to his feet, Sharky jumps back to his! And another lockup.

Scorpio: The shark manages to whip Eastwood into the ropes, and jumps over him as he comes back just to show off.

Flare: Might have been a poor choice, as when Jack comes back this time he hits Sharky with a boot to face before he can react!

Scorpio: I do believe that was the boot the shark was owed from earlier.

Flare: Looks like it. And he's grabbing Sharky back up, Sharky might be out, and moving him down.

Scorpio: When you describe it like that, SMUT's an appropriate name.

Flare: He's got him in a powerbombing position from the looks of it, this might be nearing the end.

Scorpio: Oh, Eastwood, the cut throat gesture? Sending a message of intent is fine, but don't be so cliche about it.

Flare: STORMMASTER knows his partner's in trouble, and he's throwing rights at Prideman's head. That gives him the time he needs to grab him and throw him against the ring post! Prideman is down.

Scorpio: It might be too late for the shark though.

Flare: You might be right, Eastwood has him up, he might be going through the table.

Scorpio: How wonderful.

Flare: But hold on, Sharky is struggling. He's starting to throw punches at the top of Jack's skull!

Scorpio: And of course the crowd has to get into it, counting.

Flare: Looks like Jack's hold loosened enough, Sharky's out.

SoSB lands on the table, and after a moment of facing Jack, jumps up and nails him with an enzuigiri!

Flare: I think Jacky Boy's seeing birdies at this point! And STORMMASTER is right behind him! He's got Jacky Boy up!

Scorpio: Eastwood, don't you DARE lose like this! Prideman, get in there!

Flare: Too late! STORMMASTER slams Jack through the table!

RATINGS HERE

Action Jackson: And here is ya'lls winnahs! Son'a Shark Boy an' dat STORMMASTER, SMUT! Aw yeah ya'll!

Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER (3.35 aps + 3.35 aps + 0.4 avs = 7.1 total)
Daniel Prideman and Jack Eastwood (3.25 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.6 avs = 3.85 total)

However things aren't all roses and glitter, as Prideman comes up behind STORMMASTER and shoves him out of the ring, leaving SoSB in there with Jack and Prideman.

Flare: Oh, this is not good.

Scorpio: Indeed. It's great!

Flare: A big boot from Jack sends Sharky down before he can try anything.

Scorpio: And Eastwood stops Prideman before he can get onto the shark and ruin him. Good leadership.

Flare: Jack's going over to the wreckage of the table and...getting a shard of the table? He's not.

Scorpio: I do believe he is. Do it Eastwood!

Eastwood sits on SoSB's chest and raises the wood shard high over his head, a pointed edge sticking down.

Flare: Woah wait, we allow a lot of stuff here, but murder?! That's a bit too far even for me.

Scorpio: Too late, down it goes!

Flare: But Sharky catches Jack's wrists! He's trying to shake him off!

Scorpio: Ultimately pointless, Eastwood has far more strength than he.

Flare: It's getting closer to Sharky's heart...this might be the time to turn away...

As the pointed edge just begins to push against SoSB's chest, Jack is suddenly hit with a boot to the face from STORMMASTER, who has gotten back into the ring. Jack rolls over to Prideman, who helps him up and they both glare at STORMMASTER, SoSB still down, perhaps in shock.

Scorpio: Two on one. Those are nice odds.

Flare: Hold on, someone's coming down the ramp. It's Paper Bag Man! And he has a chair!

The last member of SMUT slides into the ring besides his comrade, and gets into a swinging position. He shakes the chair at the Pack, who slowly start to walk backwards, going over the ropes to leave the ring. The crowd cheers at this heroic save, as Prideman and Eastwood slowly walk up the ramp, Eastwood shaking the shard of wood and shouting "next time!"

Flare: And SMUT comes to Sharky's rescue, before something terrible could happen.

Scorpio: I almost feel cheated.

Flare: You and Eastwood are probably the only ones. Because the men in the ring right now are definitely happy.

Scorpio: I certainly hope the show gets better from here.

Flare: We'll find out when we come back from break.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

The crowd pops as we cut to Jack Boice, the new Corruption General Manager still looking amazed at his new position as the crowd cheers him on.

Boice: Hello. For those of you who still are unaware, I'm Jack Boice, former announcer for the Corruption brand and now its current acting General Manager. This position generously trusted to me was as much a surprise to myself as Im sure it was to you viewers at home.

He walks over to the podium placed atop the ramp and sets his microphone in the slot. He places his hands on the sides as he speaks.

Boice: I realize now that with this position comes a certain responsiblity, a responsibility I fully intend to uphold to the best of my ability to bring quality product to you fans, fans who deserve nothing less. With that being said, I'd like to announce that we're looking toward the future here on Corruption by picking prospects with potential and talent, and tonight I hope my choices will reflect that. and with my longer than Id like entrance out of the way I bring to you the Corruption compensatory picks for the FMW Expansion Draft!

The angle widens as the men enter the room.

Boice: Corruption selects Runihura De Valentine!

The FMW Rookie enters and takes place next to the podium, dressed impeccably.

Boice: Christian Parkes!

There is a lukewarm reaction to the young superstar, officially joining the Corruption roster

Boice: Ripper!

The monsterous Ripper enters, raising his fist high.

Boice: And finally, The 'Outlaw'! John Andrews!

The crowd gives their warmest response of cheers to the patriotic John Andrews, making his way from the curtain to the front. Boice applauds his four selections, all of whom pose to the crowd now. Parkes is the first to turn and exit backstage as the others soon turn and follow with Boice close in step. He pauses for a few moments, waving to the crowd that cheers him enthusiastically before he too takes his leave backstage.

Hit 'em high, Hit 'em high, Hit 'em high, Hit 'em high.
Hit 'em, hey! Hit 'em low, Hit 'em low, Hit 'em low, Hit 'em low

”Hit Em High (MonStar Anthem)” by Coolio, Busta Rhymes, Method Man, and B Real hits, as Paper Bag Man, in a SMUT t-shirt, makes his way to the ring.

Jackson: The followin’ contest is a WATERY GRAVE MATCH for the Abandoned Championship. Introducin’ first, this here is the challenger… from da Super Mega Ultra Team… PAPER… BAG…MAN!

Scorpio Well, this should be good. We’ve got a low-budget super-hero taking on a superstar who has been on an incredible roll.

Flare: Yeah. Fun fact about this match. If Apostasy retains, he’ll surpass Skyler Striker for the most successful title defenses with the Abandoned Championship.

”I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day to Remember hits. Apostasy comes out, holding his title aloft to a MASSIVE ovation.

Jackson: And the champ, coming at you from Cleveland, Ohio… APOSTASY!

Scorpio Apostasy seized control of that title at Mount Vesuvius, and he hasn’t lost a match since. He’s been arguably the hottest star in FMW, but now he’s talking about moving on.

Flare: Wow… impressive that you know that, newbie. Have you been watching from your retirement home? Or were you fed that information?

Scorpio A little of both.

Apostasy stops at the bottom of the ring, and points to the MetalTron. A display comes up, reading “Now Serving: 6”. Paper Bag Man strokes his goatee-slash-ticket. Apostasy eyes the water tank at the side of the ring, which is black and opaque, and roughly the size of two coffins stacked on top of one another.

Flare: In any case… I guess this is stop one on the Abandoned Championship farewell tour!

Scorpio And we are underway. Both men shake hands and circle the ring. Apostasy goes for the collar-and-elbow, and delivers a knee to the gut. Apostasy off the ropes… and dumps PBM on his head!

Flare: That move was called the Reel Deal. It’s a running half-nelson suplex variety.

Scorpio Thank you for that, Flare. But no matter. Paper Bag Man to his feet. Apostasy follows up with a few quick kicks. Apostasy with an Irish whip, but it’s countered and Apostasy goes into the corner. Here comes PBM… Apostasy drops him onto the top rope!

Flare: There’s one

Scorpio Huge slam to the mat!

Flare: Two!

Scorpio And he follows it up with a leg drop. The audience loves it!

Flare: Triple play!

Scorpio Right. Anyway, Paper Bag Man is struggling to his feet… Apostasy is measuring him. He charges… and PBM ducks! He pulls down the rope! APOSTASY IS IN THE WATER!

Flare: Oh, that hurt. Apostasy’s ribs just hit the side of that tank.

Scorpio Remember, this match isn’t over until one of these men is locked into that tank, with the hatch down and secured with that lock there.

Flare: Apostasy climbing out of the tank. He’s just about out…

Scorpio Here comes PBM! HE’S FLYING! SUICIDE DIVE!

Paper Bag Man leaps over the top rope, striking a “Superman” pose in mid air, before crashing into Apostasy. Apostasy is sent flying out of the tank, and both men crash to the floor.

Flare: That guy shouldn’t be taking those kind of risks with a damaged brain. I mean, we already have Smitten wrestling with a brain tumor. How does this place afford its insurance?

Scorpio Both men trying to get to their feet. Apostasy is struggling, he’s slipping about, having just been dunked in that water.

Flare: Paper Bag Man had to adjust his mask, he nearly lost it on that tumble.

Scorpio PBM with some right hands on Apostasy. And a knee lift. PBM sets up the Irish whip… and slips!

Flare: Wah-wah

Scorpio PBM up… and he gets nailed with a dragon suplex! Apostasy rolls through! And nails another! Apostasy rolls through… FULL NELSON SLAM! INTO THE GRAVE!

Flare: This one might be over!

Scorpio Apostasy closes the hatch… NO! PBM sticks his arm out! He’s not letting that hatch come closed. This one isn’t over yet!

Flare: That paper bag has to be soaked.

Scorpio Apostasy raises the hatch… he’s pulling on his arm. Apostasy getting on top of the tank… BACKDROP OFF OF THE TANK!

Flare: How is that bag still on his face?

Scorpio Moonsault! Double play!

Flare: Hey… you knew that one.

Scorpio Apostasy reeling from that. He’s pulling himself up on the guardrail.

Flare: I think the crowd got splashed with that last move. Apparently, Full Metal Wrestling is now Sea World.

Scorpio Such is the unpredictability of the Abandoned Championship. You never know what kind of match that wheel is going to turn up. Its unfortunate we were stuck with this one.

Apostasy high-fives a fan, and pulls Paper Bag Man up.

Scorpio: Apostasy on the offensive now. He pulls at PBM… COUNTER! JAWBREAKER!

Flare: Some offense from the challenger!

Scorpio Paper Bag Man needs to try to regroup, as futile as it may seem, and he rolls into the ring to gain some separation. Apostasy staggers, and follows him in. LARIAT!

Flare: I really don’t want this goofball to win. I mean… I honestly might consider quitting.

Scorpio Paper Bag Man rushes… and nails a DDT! Oh, this is not good for the champion! And now Paper Bag Man has Apostasy right where he wants him.

Flare: Not yet. He’s still got to get him in the tank.

Scorpio PBM lifts up Apostasy… who might be out. Suplex position… and he puts Apostasy on the top rope. What is he going to do?

Flare: Maybe a superplex into the tank?

Scorpio Splash alert, front row. Paper Bag Man to the apron, and he’s signaling for the end of this. He climbs, here we go- LOOK! Apostasy hangs on!

Flare: He’s still got some fight!

Scorpio Apostasy with a jab to the gut. And a BIG KNEE TO THE FACE! Paper Bag Man tumbles back into the ring! I don't understand how anyone finds this vagabond legitimate!

Flare: That was quite a fall! I think Apostasy just re-scrambled his brain!

Scorpio Apostasy regaining his focus. PBM is staggering back up to his feet… CEREAL CRUNCH!

Flare: I don’t think I’ve ever seen him pull off that move here. It’s impressive. His mentors would be proud.

Scorpio And he transitions… APATHETIC CHOKE! Paper Bag Man is tapping frantically!

Flare: I don’t know why… this doesn’t end this match.

Scorpio Apostasy holding on, Paper Bag Man is helpless… and he’s tapping. But he’s fading.

PBM continues to tap out, but his tapping becomes slower and slower before he finally goes limp.

Flare: Oh wow… Apostasy using that move as a DEADLY weapon.

Scorpio And now Apostasy relinquishes, and wrenches PBM up in the half-nelson. FULL NELSON SLAM OVER THE ROPE AND INTO THE TANK!

Flare: I think this one is over.

Scorpio Apostasy to the apron, he kicks down the tank cover. He works the lock… APOSTASY WINS!

Jackson: HERE IS YO WINNER… APOSTASY!

Apostasy (4.12 aps + 1.1 avs = 5.22 total)
Paper Bag Man (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Flare: Well, now what for the Abandoned Champion.

Apostasy is presented his belt, and he raises it up high for the crowd as his music plays. Suddenly, a blue plastic fin bursts out from the top of the tank.

Scorpio What the hell?

Flare: Is that who I think it is?

The side of the tank explodes out, and Paper Bag Man washes out with the water, which soaks the ringside area. The top of the tank is sent flying, revealing Son of Sharkboy, holding Apostasy’s red ticket dispenser, and a ticket numbered “7”.

Scorpio Does this mean?

Flare: That’s the ticket dispenser! That’s how Apostasy hands out shots… but will he…

Son of Shark Boy tosses the dispenser to Apostasy. He holds out his ticket, and then motions for Apostasy’s belt. Apostasy smiles, and gives a thumbs up. He then holds his title high.

Scorpio I think that means yes! The champion accepts! IT’S SON OF SHARK BOY VERSUS APOSTASY AT 15.2!

Flare: Oh great… that stupid kid gets a shot. Does Apostasy not care the slightest bit about quality control?

Scorpio Truly, I'm fairly lost at what to say.

Flare: This… this is garbage.

Scorpio For my miserly colleague Janus Flare, this is Eric Scorpio… this has been Corruption for the last time! GOODNIGHT!

Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Reggie: Niggers, this shark dude deserves that gold, ya get me homie?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Whitt: Oh, Celt. Celty Celt Celt. I'm in over my head? You jest. I may not be on the biggest roll right now...but that will not stop me from ruining you. You hold that UV title highly, right? You love it? Cherish it? You'd better. Because I am going to take it from you. And all you will have left is love for a title that will be cheating on you with True Talent.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

You call THAT a Draft?

More like 'adopt a retard day'.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
You call THAT a Draft?

More like 'adopt a retard day'.

Excuse me.

As the -NUMBER ONE- Overall pick I would just like to say one thing...

Haters Gon' Hate.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:45 pm

You'll get no argument from me. You definitely deserved to be number one on that list.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 am

FMW.COM exclusive, captured after Corruption 15.1!

Shortly after 15.1. Fans are slowly exiting the arena, but a small crowd has gathered around the merchandising table. At the front of the line is Apostasy, holding his Abandoned title.

Apostasy: Yes... how much is that replica FMW World Championship belt?

Vendor: That's... two hundred bucks.

Apostasy: I'll take it.

Apostasy hands over a credit card.

Fan: Apostasy!

Apostasy: That's me

Fan: Why are you buying that belt?

Apostasy: Well, I'd carry around the real thing, but the FMW brass won't let me

The vendor hands Apostasy back his card, with a pen and the receipt. Apostasy signs the receipt.

Vendor: Sign here... this is your copy

Apostasy takes a second copy, as well as his new replica belt.

Fan: What do you need that belt for?

Apostasy: Oh, I don't need this belt. FMW needs me to have this belt. A federation without a champion is like a house without an owner. They exist, but they're just sad to look at and think about. But I don't want you all to wait until Lethal Injection to have a new champion. So... being the most accomplished and qualified of all the current champions, I've decided to name myself Interim World Champion.

Fan: Are they going to let you wear that on TV?

Apostasy: Probably not. But who wants a picture with the best champion in FMW today?

Apostasy exits the queue and steps aside. Fans begin forming a line to take a picture with the man holding two belts.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 am

Ammunition huh?

Works for me.

But I better have an ass to kick when I get there. Otherwise, I'll be grumpy.

OOC: And I'm excited to see Apo vs SoSB next show.

This was a really good .1

And I'm all wigged out.

On Afrin.

I hate having a stuffy noise.

I'd rather be shot. Srsly.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:20 pm

OOC: Thanks for no showing Callum Sad

IC: Lost the match and on the same brand with YNG? This could get interesting
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 pm

The Linguist: My client may have evolved his look, but his desire to make a name for himself hasn't changed. SoSB is your next challenger, Apostasy. And you will soon find that no matter the stipulation, he will find a way to surprise you!

SoSB holds up the number as if it was a guitar pick of solid gold, while swiping his hands before his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!   Corruption 15.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 15.1 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1