Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+15
TyranT
Alex O'Rion
Jaro Classic
Cactus Sam
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
PX
Vincent Van Rose
Slegna
iDeAndes
Rottata
David GS
The Celt
RCA
Omega
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:17 am

Lethal Injection has passed and a new king has been crowned in the land of Ultraviolence.

However there is no rest for the wicked as he squares off against former FMW Title Contender Romeo. a man who continues to hunger for glory.

As far as the rest of the roster, they fight not only for divisional supremacy in the FMW Games but for the spot on the roster.

With Catalyst quickly in the sights of the Full Metal Wrestling roster and the chance to leave the place they call home

Will they fight with valor or will they fall to...

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Cornewlogodraft

"Heads Are Gonna Roll" by Airbourne plays as the show opens with a blast of red pyro!

Boice: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this edition of FMW Corruption absolutely live from the capital citt of The United States of America - Washington, D.C! My name is Jack Boice, your play-by-play announcer and with me tonight is -

Morpheus: The one and only Dream Master, Morpheus!

Boice: As always! We’re coming off the heels of Lethal Injection, where we saw former Corruption star Romeo lose in a tough match against the FMW Champion TyranT, and we also saw a new king crowned in Harley Quint as he finally toppled Jaro for the FMW Ultraviolent Championship.

Morpheus: It was a very tough match that ended with HavOc attacking Jaro, and now we get to see how well Quint healed up as he steps in the ring with none other than Romeo.

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Harley VS. FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Romeo-1

Boice: Speaking of the devil, Romeo was just drafted to Ammunition after the Broken Saints lost to The Wayward Sons on Ammunition, and due to this, if ever he wins tonight, the Ultraviolent Championship becomes exclusive to the blue brand!

Morpheus: Well let us hope that never happens. We have a couple other matches tonight with draft picks on the line, and we’re kicking off with Andy Savana vs The Celt in a singles match for a draft pick.

Boice: However, that's not our only title match for tonight, as PX's Television Title is also on the line against Syanide, who will also represent Distortion in a Corruption vs. Distortion match that is not only for a draft pick, but also already a part of the cycle-wide tournament, our own World Cup we'd like to call the FMW Games!

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Fmwgames

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Px VS. FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Syanide

Boice: It's an all-out war between the three divisions and the premise is simple; you win an inter-division match and you earn one point for your home brand, and the division with the most points at the end of the Games is the winner!

Morpheus: And what, pray tell, are they going to win?

Boice: Something that is yet to be revealed, but is definitely valuable, so everyone has to work their asses off from here on out! It's an all-out war, Morph, you'll like it!

Morpheus: I'm sure I will.

Boice: You better. Well then, ladies and gentlemen, what are we waiting for, it's time to get to our first inter-divisional match of the night!

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits as FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten slowly makes his way out from the back carrying a microphone in hand and having an evil grin on his face.

Boice: Wait... what? That's Commissioner Smitten, he's not scheduled to appear right now! my friends isn’t Andy Savana nor The Celt.

Morpheus: Obvious Boice is obvious.

Boice: What does he think he's doing here?

Morpheus: I hate to be Captain Obvious because that's your job, Boice, but I think the Commissioner has something to say to us tonight.

Smitten quickly reaches the ring. The crowd boos heavily every time Smitten holds the microphone up to his mouth, he hesitates for a minute before finally speaking.

Smitten: Shut the hell up you pack of insolent maggots.

The crowd boos again.

Smitten: You know, this show we should focus on ultimatuims...I'm feeling a little spicy tonight, and I believe I'm in the mood to hand in a few... ultimatums. Eh... ultimatums? Ultimatums? Ultimata? Whatever.

The jeering continues.

Smitten: and even though While said pay -per -view is still a long bit away from now, tonight, I promise I’ll make a HUGE match for Catalyst... while in the process, giving one Corruption Superstar an ultimatum. Exciting, isn't it?

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to the words being spoken by the Commissioner as he begins pacing back a fourth on the stage.

Smitten: That’s right, you’re going to get your first sample of what Catalyst will be like tonight when I deem fit for you to know. But you're not going to find out now. No no no, you'll have to be very, very patient, because I will reveal it in my own time.

The crowd boos even further.

Smitten: Yes, that's right! You people are so used to getting everything handed to you in a silver platter; well, guess what, tonight is not your night, if I have anything to say about it. I have the power to string you along and make you wait in suspense. And you will like it.

Smitten pauses to soak in the hate he's getting from the capacity crowd.

Smitten: So until I finally choose to reveal what I have for you then, I only have one request... sit back, and enjoy the show. Let the Games begin, you maggots!

“Friend Like Me” plays again as Smitten slyly makes his way to the backstage area.

Boice: Welcome back to FMW Corruption live from Washington D.C., everyone, and for those who have just tuned in, you've missed Commissioner Christian G. Smitten coming out here and basically teasing a major announcement for the next FMW pay-per-view, Catalyst.

Morpheus: Patience is a virtue.

Boice: Never said it wasn't, Morph, I was just making conversation. What do you think does Smitten have for us tonight?

Morpheus: We can speculate on big angles all we want, but until the person who holds the truth spills the beans, everything we say is a mere guess.

Boice: Well said, partner. Well then, let's not delay our first match any longer! Take it away, Sheila!

Sheila Blige: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Corruption vs. Ammunition FMW Games and Draft Selection Match!

“The Warrior’s Code” by The Dropkick Murphys blasts through the speakers and it’s greeted with a roar from the crowd as Celt appears on the ramp. He cracks his knuckles and marches towards the ring, slapping the hands of outstretched hands as he does.

Blige: Introducing first, from Castlebar, Ireland, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the Law of FMW... THE CELT!!!

Boice: Celt looks just about ready our next contest against the man who assaulted him at Lethal Injection, Andy Savana, who has arrived here from the shores of Lords of Pain Wrestling along with Hatchet, looking to make themselves known by taking out one of the faces of this company in The Celt.

Morpheus: LPW? Those guys are chumps, and the place is always full of politics and drama. Celt better be ready because this Savana guy is a chump! I don't want him to make us look bad!

Boice: Celt is no stranger to fighting in the name of FMW, and has proven to rise to the occasion when needed.

Morpheus: Rise to the occasion? He's been given three shots at the Ultraviolent championship and he couldn't cut it. But I'm not worrying. This is an LPW guy and that should be a lot easier than taking on Jaro.

Boice: I'd say. What do you think, though, of Andy and Hatchet targeting Celt? I think they picked the wrong guy to mess with.

Morpheus: Not really Jacky, I'd say they’ve picked the perfect target. The fans love Celt, and his name is attached to this company, and at the same time he’s someone who’s been beaten down time and time again, so they can make a name for themselves by simply joining the ever-growing club here at FMW of people to kick the crap out of Celt.

Boice: Harsh words for Celt as ever Morph, but he is representing FMW in there. Our integrity on the line. You better support him.

Morpheus: Yeah, yeah, I know. For as little as I think of Celt, FMW always comes before any other place. Hopefully Andy will be sent straight back to the depths of LPW hell.

Boice: I don't think such a place exists.

The World is A vampire...

The boos rain in heavily as soon as the opening lyrics of “Bullet with Butterfly Wings” by Smashing Pumpkins kicks in.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 244 pounds, he is... ANDY SAVANA!!!

Boice: Andy is making his in ring debut tonight, and he’s hasn’t made any friends with this crowd, they’re really letting him have it after what he did to Celt!

Morpheus: I really hate those LPW scum! Celt better send him packing.

Boice: This match, of course, isn’t just about FMW but Corruption as well, because a draft pick is on the line. Celt representing us at Corruption, Andy is representing Ammunition.

Andy enters the ring and the two circle. The bell rings again.

Boice: Andy’s looking to make a statement on his debut, as he ties up with Celt in the ring and forces Celt backwards into the corner, laying in strikes!

Morpheus: This is a terrible start, we're doomed.

Morpheus: Damn that loser!

Andy lays strikes into the chest of Celt in the corner, and Celt hits the mat holding his chest. Andy picks him up, and hits a European uppercut to send him reeling back into the corner.

Boice: Andy has an early command here, he’s not a big man but he’s certainly larger than the Celt. Andy pulls Celt away from the turnbuckle, and DROPS him with a belly to belly in the middle of the ring!

Andy looks out to the crowd and shouts “IS THIS ALL FMW HAS?!”, and they respond with a smattering of boos.

Boice: It’s quite clear he’s not here to make friends. Andy attempts the first cover of the match, and gets a two count for his troubles.

Morpheus: Celt needs to get his ass in gear.

Andy goes to pick up Celt, and gets a punch to the gut.

Boice: Celt fighting back now! Celt going for the Irish Whip, reversed by Andy, Celt rebounds and ducks a clothesline, bounces off the ropes and connects with the "Strong arm of the Law"! That lariat turned Andy inside out!

Celt turns to the crowd this time and shouts out to them, as the crowd eggs him on.

Boice: Celt firing up the crowd in his favor here! Celt has Andy back to his feet, but Savana counters with a side headlock.

Celt pushes Andy against the ropes, then tosses him forward but follows behind driving Savana out of the ring to the floor with a stiff elbow!

Boice: Celt is back in the driving seat now! Celt is watching over Andy on the outside, waiting for him to rise! Andy is up, Celt looking for a springboard, but Andy moves! Celt realizes in time and lands on the apron but Savana yanks him down! Did you hear the impact of Celt slamming into the floor?

Morpheus: Damn you Celt, why do you lead me on with false hope!

Boice: Calm down Morpheus! He’s not out yet!

Morpheus: What’s the point, Chair Banger...

Boice: Andy rolls Celt back into the ring and covers getting only a two count!

Andy isn’t pleased with the referee’s decision, but he decides against meaningless protests. Andy steps back and starts for Celt to rise up.

Boice: Andy may be looking to finish this match right here! Celt is rising to his knees, and Andy comes running, off the ropes, and Celt DODGES the knee of Andy Savana!

Morpheus: Now, Celt! Smack his ass down! He's got him up...

Boice: KRYPTONITE KRUNCH! Celt reached into his endless bag of drivers and Savana was SPIKED into the mat! Celt is slow to recover...

The two men are conscious and try to get up as the ref counts. Celt grabs the bottom rope for assistance to try and drag himself back up. The two are groggy, and the count reaches five before either are even on a knee. Celt gets back on a vertical base before Andy does.

Boice: It looks to be Celt rising up first, and he rushes Savana, dropping him back down with a running DDT! Celt looking for some momentum now!

Morpheus: C’mon Celt, think of Corruption! Think of me!

Boice: Andy dragged back up, and whipped into the corner! Celt charges! But Andy moves out the way, and Celt meets the turnbuckle!

Morpheus: Why Celt?!!? Why can’t you be successful for once?!

Boice: Andy is looking for the "SavanDuced Coma" to finish this, grab’s Celt...

Morpheus: Celt REVERSAL!!! Reversal!!

Boice: CELT FLIPS THE PLAY AND DIALS UP THE BRUTALITY DRIVER! Celt with a cover! One! Two! Three! Celt wins for both Corruption and FMW! That’s a draft pick in the bag, baby!

Morpheus: Suck it you baby blue repping bitch! Seriously, blue is a fag color!

Blige: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, EARNING ONE DRAFT PICK FOR CORRUPTION....THE LAW...THEEEEE CELLLLLT!!!!!

The Celt (7.67 APS + 1.6 AVS= 9.27 Total)
Andy Savana (7.60 APS +0.5 AVS= 8.1 Total)

"The Warrior's Code" by The Dropkick Murphys hits as Celt thrusts his hands into the air triumphantly. He leaves the ring, bad mouthing Savana as he stirs from a state of unconsciousness. All of a sudden, the METAL-Tron comes alive as it cycles through the various images of FMW superstars.

Boice: Let's see what the efforts of The Celt have earned us.

Morpheus: I hope its a champion, we should totally screw over the ugly stepsisters...

DAMIEN INFERNO has been drafted to CORRUPTION

Damien comes out to the stage to show himself.

Boice: Damien Inferno's going to Corruption!

Morpheus: ...I thought he was injured?

Boice: He was, but I guess he's back! One of the former members of Danse Macabre, he along with Gabriel Crow were well on their way to setting the tag team division on fire, but after a TLC loss to Crash Scene and personal aspirations, the group disbanded. Now Inferno can try to make the mark Crow has.

Morpheus: The only mark Crow has been making is an indentation in Drew Michaels' kneepad.

Boice: Well he is on Ammunition, what did you expect?

Morpheus: Now that's the spirit!

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, don't look now, more Corruption after this quick break!

Last edited by Omega on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 am

We open to backstage where interviewer Veronica Cherrywood is with Corruption's newest acquisition, Damien Inferno.

Cherrywood: Damien, congratulations on being drafted to Corruption -

Damien: Congratulations? Congratulations? Veronica Cherrywood, I do not need your congratulations or your happiness. I don't need it. In fact, it is Corruption who needs to be congratulated.

Cherrywood: I... beg your pardon?

Damien: Well, it's real simple, isn't it? With my arrival, Corruption finally has a true star of high caliber that they can brag about. I don't care where I am, as long as there is fresh competition for the slaughter. It just so happened that Corruption was unfortunate... enough...

Damien trails off as Alistair Wolfe appears to interrupt.

Damien: Well, if it isn't Damien Inferno Lite.

Wolfe: That's the best you can come up with? You don't impress me one bit.

Damien: What you think of me is the least of my concerns, "vampire". Especially since you're
irrelevant to not only Corruption, but to FMW as a whole.

Wolfe: Oh, is that how it's gonna be? Why don't you and I go at it right here, right now?

Damien: Please, you are absolutely not worth my time. I would much rather watch Apathy slaughter you while I find some real competition around here.

Damien walks off-frame, leaving Veronica and Wolfe.

Boice: Well, that was quite the welcome for Damien Inferno.

Morpheus: He's right, that emo-goth-vamp punk Alistair Wolfe is not worth his time, or my time, or anyone else's time for that matter.

Boice: Not true, Alistair Wolfe has quite the impressive record.

Morpheus: Of what? Cheap wins?

Boice:

Shelia Blige: Introducing first from RRRRiiight Next Door to Helllll...

"Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch hits the PA system as a lone figure enters the arena at the rising from a trap door hidden on the stage.

Blige: Weighing in at 255 pounds, he is The ONCE and FUTURE King!!! This is AXEL Van Osbourne!

Boice: Here’s Axel heading down the ramp as Trey Spruance come out from behind the curtains to follow behind his tag partner in what seems to be a dazed state.

Morpheus: I think he goes by AVO, not that I’d care, lousy coked out wash-up.

Boice: Right. The guy hasn’t even made it to the ring and you’re already being a bastard?

Morpheus: It’s never too early for that Jacky. Bring on the guy worth me caring about. I of course mean that in the most platonic and heterosexual way possible. All I care about is Corruption winning some draft picks.

Boice: ....Right.

Blige: And Introducing his opponent for tonight’s match, hailing from Odessa, Texas...

"Hurt" by Johnny Cash hits the blackened arena drawing a huge chorus of boo’s from the crowd.

Blige: Weighing in at 287 pounds, THIS. IS. APATHY!

Flashing at first, a lone spotlight focuses on Apathy as he slowly walks down the ramp. His head tilts down casting malicious shadows across his face, his eyes focused on squarely on Osbourne.

Morpheus: Now THIS is what I like seeing. He may be a bit creepy but I’m expecting big things from this...big...guy.

Boice: How can you possibly support a guy who does questionable things with his niece.

Morpheus: Allegedly! It’s never been proven.

Boice: Have you noticed he walks really slow?

Morpheus: That he does, but AVO looks like he’s about to piss himself.

Boice: Whatever you say Morph. Both men in the ring now and we’re ready to get underway.

The bell rings and AVO is on top of Apathy immediately.

Boice: Surprising move by AVO here launching fists at the much larger Apathy.

Morpheus: Look at that man. Apathy is just taking the aged, leathery fists of AVO like they are nothing.

Boice: Apathy catching the fists of AVO and hip toss!

Morpheus: That was awesome. Quick, fluid and altogether painful looking.

Boice: That was the stiffest toss I’ve seen in a long time. AVO just crashed against that mat.

Morpheus: Apathy isn’t even capitalizing he’s just giving suggestive looks to women at the gates.

Boice: AVO is up and capitalizing on a failed opportunity by Apathy.

Sensing his opportunity with the philandering Apathy, AVO grabs a hold of Apathy’s shoulders wrenching his back down against his knee.

Boice: Interesting variation of a backbreaker from AVO and Apathy looks none too impressed.

Morpheus: I’ll give Osbourne this one point, that was a smart use of his time. I still hate him and his damn sunglasses.

Jubilation crosses AVO’s face as he reaches down, coaxing Apathy back to his feet.

Boice: Apathy is up to his feet and gets his face introduced to the feet of AVO and back down he goes..

Morpheus: He’s just toying with him Boice. Letting this washed up bum have his few remaining seconds in the spotlight!

Boice: Impressive streak of offense here from AVO and he’s looking solidly in control. He’s got Apathy back to his feet and in position for a German Suplex.

Morpheus: This isn’t going to end well.

Boice: He’s going for the lift and...nothing? AVO is pulling, yanking desperately to get Apathy in the air to no avail.

Morpheus: I. Like. Where. This. Is. Going.

Boice: Apathy is reaching behind him and he just falls to his ass.

As Apathy’s tailbone connects with the mat below the jaw of Axel Von Osbourne rams into the stationary shoulders of the larger man.

Morpheus: Did you see him bounce? That shouldn’t happen.

Boice: No, no it shouldn’t. Apathy is loving it.

Morpheus: The good news is that Apathy’s tailbone looks to be intact. He’s up and angry.

Boice: Apathy is yanking AVO up by his hair and he’s got him to his feet.

With a look of pure menace crossing his face Apathy places his hands on either side of AVO’s neck. Staring his opponent squarely in the eyes he slowly lifts him into
the air.

Boice: Two Handed Chokelift!

Morpheus: Now that’s just smart wrestling. After that improvised stunner AVO’s neck must be killing
him.

Boice: Apathy let’s him go and AVO’s body just crumples to the mat!

Morpheus: Pin him!

Boice: Good call Morph. Apathy is on top of AVO. ONE!! TWO!! NO!!!

Boice: That is amazing resilience by Osbourne. A show of pure strength of character!

Grabbing a hold of AVO, Apathy yanks him across the ring, leaving him lifeless in the center.

Boice: The big guy is going up. Springboard Suicide Dive!

Morpheus: This appeases your angry God, it's the MAD HATTER.

With AVO feeling the pain from dive, Apathy is already back up, his arms hauling Osbourne into the air.

Boice: This can’t be good for AVO, he’s up and ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND!!!

Morpheus: He has got to be dead. HAS TO BE!

Apathy collapses himself on top of AVO for the pin.

Boice: Even his pinning looks painful.

Morpheus: Magnificent!

ONE!!! TWO!!! THREE!!!!!!

Boice: IT’S OVER MORPH! APATHY WINS!

Blige: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOUR WINNER IS APATHY!

Apathy: 7.68 APS + 1.3 AVS= 8.98
AVO: 6.4 APS + 1.0 AVS= 7.4

"Hurt" by Johnny Cash plays as Apathy doesn't bother to stick around. He mimics kicking dirt on AVO before taking his leave.

Boice: We're two for two tonight, the "pure" wrestlers aren't doing so well against Corruption's finest!

Morpheus: Well, the Broken Saints let us down, but Corruption owns and we're showing that right now. Who's the next member of Corruption.

The METAL-Tron flashes the names and images before stopping on...

CHRISTIAN MOORE and COLE DRAGOS have been drafted to CORRUPTION

Morpheus: Hmm...these guys just lost to Slegnadamus and Butters right? Tell me why I should be excited.

Boice: They're batshit insane.

Morpheus: That'll work. Besides, they'll be better off on a brand filled with nutjobs!

Boice: Suck it Ammunition! More Corruption after this quick break!

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:24 am

Boice: Welcome back ladies and gents to the Corruption leg of the FMW games.

Morpheus: How many ladies do you think watch the show?

Boice: At least one. The next match is another draft pick selection match, contested between the young Alistair Wolfe and David “Undefeated” GS

Morpheus: Undefeated is a bit of a stretch.

Boice: Has he lost?

Morpheus: Look at the calibre of his -

Boice: Has he lost?

Morpheus: Throw him in the ring with Caprice-

Boice: Has he lost!?

Morpheus: NO!

Boice: Lawyered.

“This Calling” by All That Remains blares across the P.A system and the Corruption crowd roars in anticipation as Alastair Wolfe walks out arms raised at his ovation.

Blige: Introducing first weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from Las Vegas,, Nevada. This is ALISTAIIIIIR WOLFE!!

The crowd steps their cheers up a notch as Alastair is introduced who stands on the second rope with his arms stretched soaking up the cheers.

Boice: And the Corruption fans getting behind their man

Morpheus: As they should, this is the FMW Games our loyal fans want us to win!

Boice: David GS has a hard job, its almost like he has to silence the home crowd.

Wolfe’s entrance music dies out, only to be replaced by “White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge and David GS comes out to boos which he ignores, walking focused towards the ring.

Blige: Introducing second weighing in at 250 pounds and hailing from Omaha, Nebraska. DAVID” THE UNDEFEATED!” G! S!

The crowds boo loudly as the two competitors stare each other down in the middle of the ring.

Blige: This contest is a Corruption vs. Distortion match, the winner will receive one draft pick for his brand.

Boice: And the contest is underway, DGS goes for Wolfe, who sidesteps with a blow to the midsection.

Morpheus: DGS? He going to join the alphabet boys?

Boice: DGS continues the onslaught but Wolfe nails a spinning side walk slam! Great use of the momentum from the smaller man!

Morpheus: And the crowd loves it! Start up a Corruption chant!

Boice: Morph, don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Morpheus: Wateva, Wateva, I do Whatah Want.

Boice: David GS slowly getting to his feet, Wolfe goes on the attack looking for a German Suplex.

Morpheus: No good!

Boice: DGS counters, whipping Wolfe into the ring ropes, who hangs on for dear life.

Morpheus: Don’t be a coward! We could lose a star because of you yellow bellied-

Boice: ENOUGH MORPH! DGS clotheslines Wolfe to the outside.

Morpheus: The crowd is starting to fall silent.

Wolfe struggles to get onto the ring apron but David GS helps him into the ring with a vertical suplex.

Boice: Amazing display of power by the bigger man, he goes for a quick pin.

Morpheus: Wolfe kicks out before a count can be started, that’s the corruption spirit.

Boice: DGS doesn’t remain undefeated yet.

David GS picks Wolfe up before leveling him with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Morpheus: A very multicultural moveset in this match.

Boice: Thrilling commentary as usual, David GS is wearing down Wolfe with a flurry of punches.

Morpheus: Silencing the crowd too.

Boice: DGS has backed Wolfe into the corner and begins stomping a mudhole!

Morpheus: Never cared for that saying.

Boice: DGS leaves a beaten and battered Wolfe sitting in the corner.

David GS walks into the centre of the ring and raises his hand to his ear only to be met with silence from the crowd.

Morpheus: Silence the crowd, win the match. Simple.

Boice: In runs DGS… BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Morpheus: Wolfe is out for the count. David GS drags him to the center of the ring and makes the count, one, two, three.

“White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge once again blares over the arena as the referee raises the arm of a victorious David GS.

Blige: Here is your winner DAVID… G… S! Distortion receives one draft pick.

David GS (7.63 APS + 1.7 AVS = 9.33 total)

Alistair Wolfe (0.0 APS + 0.2 AVS = 0.2 total)

Morpheus: If Corruption loses anyone I will personally kick Wolfe’s ass!

Boice: David GS remains undefeated but at what cost to Corruption or Ammunition.

As DGS starts to leave the METAL-Tron begins the draft cycle...DGS's flashes a smirk at the choice.

MARK JOHANSSON has been drafted to DISTORTION

Morpheus: SON OF A BITCH!!!

Boice: Tough loss for the red brand, Johansson has great heart and a fighter's spirit, he'll be joining stablemate Seth Omega on the green brand now.

Morpheus: I'm kicking Twilight's ass dammit!

Boice: Hold on, Morph!!

We fade away from ringside as Boice holds back Morpheus.

The camera comes into focus and we see Orochi, who as always is dressed very nicely, standing next to a huge metal doorway. He appears to be waiting on someone to conduct and interview and apparently they are late. In order to pass the time Orochi begins speaking to the cameraman in his thick Asian accent.

Orochi: You know in homeland of Philippines I was a doctor. I come to America I get shit job as interviewer in Canada. What up with that? I don't even get a full time gig, I have to split time with that loose lip whore Cherrywood.

Cameraman: It could be worse.

Orochi: How could it be worse? I could be fucking smartass cameraman?

Cameraman: Or you could have your mouth sewn shut by Nick Bryson.

Orochi: You are right, at least I am not like the Distortion loser Mark Johannson.

On cue from saying that Apostasy, Mark Johannson, and Seth Omega all walk into the hallway where Orochi is standing. Orochi looks up at all the men, who are all at least half a foot taller than him if not more. Mark stands in front of Orochi and looks down at him very angrily.

Orochi: Hey man, take a joke okay?

Omega: Yo, Marky…cool it bro it was just fucking with you.

Mark: Well some of us didn’t find it too damn funny.

Omega: I found it to be fucking hilarious, what about you Heath?

Apostasy: I’m staying out of this fight, I’ve already been busted open by the both of you and I’d really rather not go back down that road.

Orochi: If you don’t mind we have an interview to conduct gentlemen.

Mark: Sure, go ahead Yamagotchi.

Apostasy: No, it is pronounced Yamaguchi

Omega: Why does every other show get female interviewers but we get stuck with this short Asian man? Like that Asian figure skater chick…what was her name…?

Orochi is getting frustrated and begins yelling at The Saints.

Orochi: Her name was Yamaguchi, I am Orochi!

Omega: Gesundheit.

Orochi: Can we please continue we’re on short time here?

Mark: Sure, go ahead. What do you want to know?

Orochi: I want to know how Mark and Seth feel about being drafted to Distortion, and how Apostasy feels about now being surrounded by his own stable mates.

Omega: I don’t have a problem with it, maybe now I can go win the Abandoned Championship and not have Skyler and Dunnwood ducking me every 5 minutes.

Orochi: And you Mark?

Mark: I don’t mind it, I mean I’m going there where I am surrounded by friends. I have the Saints there, I have Leon there, and most importantly the tag titles are there.

Orochi: Apostasy?

Apostasy: Just because we’re all on the same division now doesn’t mean we can’t all have the same goal, which the goal of this division is the Abandoned Championship, but we can now work together to get rid of those who oppose us before ducking it out at the top and thus providing a true showcase of wrestling talents.

Omega: That’s deep.

Mark: He’s pretty good at that deep stuff.

Omega: That’s what she said?

Orochi sighs and facepalms before asking his final question.

Orochi: Omega, Apostasy, Mark, are you going to get involved in the title match tonight?

Mark: We have plans to stay back in the locker room to make sure it stays fair right guys?

Apostasy: Absolutely, we want this to stay good and clean.

Omega: Maybe.

Orochi: Maybe?

Omega walks off without saying another word. Mark quickly chases after him and in the process knocks the giant metal door shut. Apostasy goes to walk away but before he can get to the door the cameraman catches his attention.

Cameraman: Hey Apostasy, can I have a little help with this camera?

Apostasy: Sure thing buddy.

Apostasy goes over to the cameraman and begins helping him take his camera down before sitting it on the ground. After he is finished Apo wipes his hands on his pants and extends his hand to the cameraman.

Apostasy: My name is Apostasy, what is yours?

Cameraman: Nicholas.

Apostasy: Oh? What is your last name Nicholas?

Before the cameraman can speak again he quickly jerks Apostasy towards him and delivers a vicious clothesline knocking Apostasy to the ground. The cameraman rips off his hat and sunglasses and throws them to the ground before growing a sick grin on his face.

Cameraman: They call me Nicholas Bryson, but you can call me Nick for short “buddy”.

Nick picks Apo up again and whips him hard into the door, effectively making a loud thud as he hit. Before another second goes by Bryson runs and hits a knee trembler on Apostasy busting him wide open. He grabs the bloody Apo by the hair and pulls him up, looking him dead in the eye.

Bryson: You give a message to your little Saint buddies…

The weakened Apostasy is picked up and has The Sickle Touch delivered to him on the concrete floor of the Verizon Center. Nick looks down at the carnage he has caused and begins to walk away with his smirk still intact.

Orochi: I need help back here. EMTs, trainers, somebody!

The camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 am

The camera flashes to live. Slowly focusing itself to the darkness around it. In the haze and greenish tinge to the night settings two glowing goldenesque eyes flashes before the screen. Slowly the body and figure of the large man come into clear focus.

Syanide: This doesn't need to be long PX.

The firm hands of Syanide grip the sides of the camera, lifting it to his face.

Syanide: I like you. Once you dropped that wasted pile of flesh you call your brother, you've shown some real spirit. For a Mick.

The teeth of Daniel Lincoln flash against the green setting.

Syanide: But I've been watching you. Your transformation isn't complete. Almost, but not quite.

The camera lowers once again, fighting to retain its focus.

Syanide: You've ridden too many ups recently. You've flown to high Icarus.

With a crack the camera goes black. No static, no green, no sight, only sound.

Syanide: I'm not a man to waste words PX. I'll make this quick. I am coming to hurt you. I am coming to break the bones in your body. I am coming to tear that scrap of metal off your waist and use it destroy your ribcage.

Syanide: In the darkness I will hunt you PX. Not because you're vile. Not because you're "evil" Not because you're wicked. But because you aren't wicked enough. You've shown you have potential, but you've squandered and wasted it. So tonight...tonight I will give you a lesson in what it means to be the TV Champion. I will show you how wicked walks and how evil acts.

Tonight PX. Tonight I Harm You. Tonight, I Eviscerate You.

The arena lights dim to and the crowd falls silent along with the sound system as it blast out the nothingness of static white noise.

Boice: This can mean only one thing

Syanide appears under the Metaltron looking all business as he makes his way to the ring without fanfair.

Morpheus: Oh yeh, Syanide is here! It's the Walking Hate Crime and tonight he wants Gold

Blige: Making his way to the ring first, from Venice Beach, standing six feet four inches tall and weighing in at over two hundred and fifty pounds…. He is The Aryan God… SYANIDE

Boice: And Syanide has been on quite the roll since his return to FMW culminating in a chance to reclaim the Television Championship once more.

Morpheus Of course he has Boice. Syanide is one sadistic, tough and just plain old angry bastard. Not many of the pretty boys in the back no how to handle Syanide.

Syanide reaches the ring and climbs purposefully up the stairs and over the top rope, before parking himself in the middle of the ring and staring up at the entrance.

Blige: And introducing your Television Champion, from Castlebar, Ireland at six feet and one inch tall and two hundred and twenty eight pounds… P..X

PX emerges slowly from the backstage area and pauses momentarily at the top of the ramp under Syanide's baleful glare.

Boice: PX looks somewhat concerned at the imposing size and power of the challenger, almost as if he doesn't really want to get in the ring.

Morpheus: And well he might. A fully fired up and running Syanide is as big a challenge as PX has ever faced.

Boice: PX has faced some pretty big challenges since winning that belt Morph.

Morpheus: That may be true but I'm telling you Syanide is not to be trifled with. Still if anyone has proven they have the cunning and wherewithal to best the Sadistic Skinhead it is PX.

Boice: So you give the champ a chance then?

Morpheus: Oh no, but PX might be able to last a few minutes before he gets squashed.

Boice: PX wins the first exchange by diving into a somewhat unprepared Syanide and knocking the larger man back into the corner with a shoulder block. Nice aggressive start by PX.

Morpheus: Rubbish that's not aggressive, more like opportunistic.

Syanide stands back up out of the corner and moves towards PX who tries to go for another quick attack. Syanide is awake to it this time however and braces himself for the impact.

Morpheus: Was that some more aggression Boice? PX just about dislocated his own shoulder that time!

Boice: Impressive power shown by Syanide there and now he looks to follow up on PX who is still crouching on one knee cradling his shoulder.

Syanide drags the champ to his feet and goes right to work on the weakened shoulder of PX, twisting the arm at an awkward angle and following up with a smashing blow to the shoulder socket.

Boice: Syanide is clearly enjoying his opponent's pain here.

Morpheus: Have you ever watched him fight before?

Boice: PX looks to be in real trouble and it's only early in this contest.

Morpheus: Early? I think you mean late, Syanide is going to put the champ to bed early tonight.

Syanide grabs a fist full of PX's hair this time as he drags him to his feet once more. The sadistic smile on his face matching the evil intent in his eyes.

Boice: Syanide switching his focus and this match may indeed be over as Syanide sets PX up for the powerbomb.

Morpheus: Say hello to your new Champion.

Boice: It connects! PX just got smashed into the canvas and it looks like Syanide isn't finished with him yet.

Morpheus: What are you doing Syanide? Make the pin dammit!

Syanide does not release the hold and lifts PX up again to deliver a second powerbomb. He pauses at the top of the hold and signals to the crowd with a cut throat motion.

Boice: Well this is just unnecessary. Is PX even conscious?

Morpheus: What Syanide just wants to start his title reign with a statement. Unfortunately for PX it's probably going to mean a broken neck.

The crowd responds to Syanide's taunting with a chorus of boos, followed by a rousing PX…PX…PX chant

Boice: Well this is unusual. I haven't heard the crowd get behind PX all that often since he betrayed his brother.

Syanide responds to the crowds chant by somehow managing to twist his sickening grin even further then turns his attention back to PX.

Boice: Rake to the eyes! Syanide drops PX like he's been, well raked in the eyes and PX quickly hits a dropkick to Syanide sending his opponent through the ropes as he himself rolls under the ropes opposite and out of harms way.

Morpheus: How can you cheer this on? It's a damn outrage!

Boice: I'm happy for PX. The last thing we need is another long term injury to a key member of the roster Morph.

Morpheus: No the last thing we need is another weak Champion

Boice: What are you on about?

Morpheus: Nothing, just call the match.

Boice: Fine! Syanide appears to have recovered his vision now and looks even more angry than before if that is even possible, but he doesn't seem to have any idea of where PX is and meanwhile the ref has reached a four count on PX.

Morpheus: Hey Syanide… he's over here!

Boice: Syanide just worked that out too and he isn't wasting anytime.

The ref counts five as Syanide begins striding purposefully toward the opposite side where PX is yet to show any signs of life.

Boice: The ref at six now as Syanide finally reaches PX.

Morpheus: Come on Syanide! Toss that filthy Irishman back in the ring and finish this off!

As Syanide grabs Px's shirt to drag him up the Champion springs up and unloads a blast into the eyes of Syanide.

Morpheus: Hey he can't do that. He just blasted Syanide's eyes with….. with….

Boice: With a fire extinguisher. PX must have grabbed it from under the ring. After that rake to the eyes and a blast of foam from that fire extinguisher it now looks like Syanide can't see anything

PX rolls back into the ring as the ref counts eight, quickly tossing the fire extinguisher away before the ref notices it.

Morpheus: C'mon Syanide get back in the ring

Boice: He's trying Morph but he can't see anything and is just staggering around blind hoping to stumble into the ring.[/i]

the ref counts nine as Syanide finall stumbles his way into the edge of the ring only to be met by a baseball slide from PX that shoots him right back onto the floor.

Ref: …..Ten.

The ref signals for the bell and PX grabs his Title belt and quickly leaves the arena before Syanide can recover his vision.

Blige: The winner of this match by way of count out and still FMW TV Champion….. PX

PX: 8.17 APS + 2.2 AVS= 10.32
SYANIDE: 0.0 APS + 0.0 AVS= 0.0

Syanide begins making his way slowly toward the exit, desperately rubbing at his eyes crashing heavily into the Metaltron as he exits the stage.

Boice: What a win by PX and the Champ continues to get the job done.

Morpheus: As much as I think Syanide would have made a great TV Champion I have to admit PX is right at the top of his game and he seems to be able to invent ways to keep on winning even when he rightfully shouldn't

Boice: And hopefully that spray to the eyes doesn't do any permanent damage to Syanide's vision. Somebody better make sure he sees a doctor

Morpheus:Well I tell you what PX better hope it's a doctor that Syanide sees first and not him. But this means more picks for us, so let's get to them.

The METAL-Tron flashes names and images...

ASH STRIFE has been drafted to CORRUPTION

Boice: This behemoth is back?!?!?

Morpheus: The Titan of Ultraviolence baby! Seven foot Four, 425 pounds, Crazy Ash Killa is back! I'm giddy as hell!

Boice: Giddy?

Morpheus: As in excited? Read a book, Jack.

Boice: Well, we've got one more pick...

FAITH has been drafted to CORRUPTION

Boice: WHAT A PICK for the red brand, we've got the champ and his baby girl, who's been running through 'em all!

Morpheus: I bet she's sexy as fuck when wearing the crimson mask...

Boice: WILL YOU STOP?

Morpheus: NEVER! The Master of the Dream Realm says what he wants!

Boice: And we've still got...

Before Boice can finish PX goes flying across the stage and down the ramp.

Morpheus: What the hell was that?

Boice: Holy crap, look it is CAK! And Faith is right next to him, they just threw the Television Champion across the room and it doesn't look like they are finished.

Morpheus: PX is up and woozy, Faith goes to kick him but PX catches it. BUT FAITH NAILS AN ENZGURI RIGHT TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL!

Boice: Ash Strife is smiling down at Faith, this is the second week in a row she's laid someone out with that brutal ass kick of hers.

Morpheus: Oh look, she's shaking hands with CAK. She finally made a friend in this god forsaken war zone.

Boice: NOT SO FAST! STRIFE HAS FAITH UP, AND HE BRINGS HER DOWN WITH THAT CHOKEBREAKER! HER SPINE JUST BENT AROUND CAK'S KNEE!

Morpheus: You can't trust a woman, and you can't trust a huge ass giant. And if you’re Boice, that means you can’t trust your ex-wife.

Boice: Shame I had to dump your mother…more Corruption after this!

Last edited by Omega on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:27 am

Two Men.

Four Corners.

Gallons of blood.

Both men have risen through the ranks to become prominent members of Full Metal Wrestling. By hook or crook both have ascended.

One thirsts for power.

The other for redemption.

Where one strides, empires rise.

Romeo

All around him success looms. With fingers dabbling in every aspect of business he can sink them into, money flows forth. But the ultimate goal continues to elude him. Fresh off a defeat at the hands of Tyrant and his estranged daughter Faith, Romeo finds himself challenging for championship gold once again.
The cutting wit and business intelligence of Romeo is a true testament to the adage “the pen is mightier than the sword.” Though Romeo has proven time and again, that when the sword needs to be used, it is done with ruthless efficiency. And now...now Romeo is looking to sharpen that sword once again.
Where the other walks, HavOc walks beside him.

Dr. Harley Quint

The path toward redemption has not been an easy one. Every nemesis of old has stood in the Good Doctor’s way. Every enemy of old has fallen beneath his foot.
A purpose has reinvigorated Quint, to sow the seeds of chaos, to bring fear to those who would oppress others. With allies beside him and the conquest of Jason Roy fresh in his mind, Quint has set forth to defend his choices, to carve his path.

One man has it.

The other man desires it.

And only one can leave with it.

Boice: It’s main event time here in Washington, D.C!

Morpheus:We’re going to see if Romeo can overcome the new Ultraviolent Champion Harley Quint or if he should have taken the Abandoned Championship in the Pandora’s Box Match.

Boice: You aren’t kidding, if Romeo doesn’t win tonight then a lot of people will be questioning his morale since becoming the number one contender. Paired with a loss to Chris Austin, a close win over Faith, and another painful loss to TyranT, Romeo must now find himself facing one of the hottest stars in FMW right now. We’ve already heard tonight from the Saints that they will not be involved in this matchup unless someone else jumps in first.

Morpheus:You pretty much hit the nail on the head, Harley Quint is coming in hot after winning the number one contenders tournament at 10.2. He then turned around and beat The Celt in another UV Match and then turned around and toppled Jaro in a UV Match. Add in the fact he reformed HavOc after the match and you have possibly the hottest superstar in FMW at the moment. With most of the Saints remaining neutral in this match one must wonder if HavOc can do the same.

Boice: Enough talk, I do believe it is time for us to get things started.

Come to life by Alter Bridge blares through the PA as the arena lights turn red and Romeo walks out from behind the curtain being accompanied by Tiberius who is carrying a big metal trashcan full of weapons. The two make their way to the ring as the crowd delivers a chorus of boos towards Romeo. Tiberius takes his place in the corner of Romeo as the Italian climbs the turnbuckle and glares over the crowd of booing fans.

Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, in the ring at this time, from Manhattan, New York…being accompanied by Tiberius…this is ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans boo loudly at the announcing of the number one contender’s name, as Romeo jumps down from the rope the lights go out suddenly and a voice is heard through the darkness. I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins. Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came."

HAhaahhhHAHAah ha ha HA
HA aaahhh HAHA

A spotlight shines down on Harley Quint who is making his way down the ramp with his FMW Ultraviolent Championship draped over his shoulder. He keeps his head forward making sure to keep his eyes locked on Romeo the whole time as he approaches the ring.

Blige: And now making his way to the ring, from Fredrickton, New Brunswick, Canada…he is the reigning and defending Full Metal Wrestling Ultraviolent Champion…HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY QQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT!Quint enters the ring and hands the title to the referee as he stretches out his back on the ropes. He locks eyes with Romeo as the lights come back on and the bell rings.

Boice: The two men wasting very little time as they circle the ring before locking up, and a very explosive arm drag delivered by Quint onto Romeo. Both men are back up and they lock eyes yet again.

Morpheus:You can cut this intensity with a knife. What is really amazing about this match is the fact that both Romeo and Harley Quint are very technically sound guys. I was almost shocked to see Romeo’s assistant and/or boyfriend Tiberius bring down the trash can full of weapons.

Boice: It was a move that you’d normally see Romeo’s stablemate Seth Omega pull indeed. Both men are locked up again as Romeo tries pushing Quint into the corner, he has him in the corner and he has both arms secured behind the ropes. Now Romeo is sending some powerful shots to the chest of Quint.

Morpheus:Another very technical move that we don’t see much of in this division as Romeo keeps bringing the chops to Quint.

Boice: Now Harley reverses and starts bringing the chops to Romeo, and boy are the echoing throughout this arena. Quint has Romeo by the arm and he whips him hard into turnbuckle!

Morpheus:Dear God, Quint threw him so hard Romeo landed on the outside right on top of Tiberius. Quint is wasting little time as he bounces against the ropes and does a baseball slide that connects and hits Romeo in between the teeth!

Boice: I think Quint got a little bit of Tiberius with that slide as well. Harley reaches into that trashcan and he has a florescent lighting tube in his hands now. Romeo turns around and Quint nails him right in the face with it.

Morpheus:Romeo is bleeding from the bridge of his nose now and there is broken glass on the floor outside the ring. The very first usage of a weapon is very effective.

Boice: Romeo is on the run now as he is bleeding pretty hardcore, Quint is on the chase now. I don’t think Romeo is quick enough to get away.

Morpheus:Quint on the tackle and now he’s giving Romeo the business with those lefts and rights.

Boice: The gash on Romeo’s nose appears to be getting bigger, and now Quint with a solid head butt for good measure.

Morpheus:Well this match stayed technical for all of 5 minutes.

Boice: Quint is now up and he has Romeo by the hair. He bounces him face first off the railing and sets him up for a beautiful snap suplex on the ramp.

Morpheus:Technical brutality at its finest.

Boice: Harley asking for a chair from one of our fans, and now he is sizing Romeo up. Romeo is finally on his feet.

Morpheus:And cracked in the skull with a steel chair, that’s going to hurt.

Boice: Romeo is down, and Quint is putting that steel chair onto the left shoulder of Romeo. It looks like it almost some kind of brace to hold it in place. Oh no, Quint is stepping back…he isn’t going to do it is he?

Morpheus:Oh what a beautiful elbow drop onto the steel chair! You know Romeo’s arm has to be reeling in pain after that one.

Boice: Romeo has rolled over on his stomach now as Quint whacks him one good time across the back with that Steel Chair.

Morpheus:Romeo is getting beaten like a government ass.

Boice: I believe the technical term is government mule.

Morpheus:Fuck technical terms premium boy.

Boice: Quint is looking to put Romeo away now as he picks him up and Samoa drops him directly onto that steel railing.

Morpheus:And the pin, one, two…kick out by Romeo!

Boice: You’re not going to get Romeo that easily Quint. Harley has him up by the hair, but Romeo is throwing those lefts and rights to the midsection of Quint.

Morpheus:Romeo is reeling off those heavy hands but you know that shoulder has to be killing him some kind of bad.

Boice: He’s favoring that left arm heavily but he is still throwing those hard right hands. It appears now Quint has been busted right above the eyebrow.

Morpheus:When that blood starts to trickle down into your eyes you have a hard time seeing anything.

Boice: Romeo bounces the head of Harley Quint off our announce table, you might want to look out Morph they look like they are ready to strike at any moment.

Morpheus:Oh whatever Boice I’m not some coward like you are I can take an ass beat…

Boice: LOOK OUT!

About the time Boice says that he jumps out of the way and onto the ground, however Morpheus wasn’t as lucky as Harley Quint was thrown over the table and accidentally drove his elbow into the throat of Morpheus. The referee quickly holds up a X to the backstage area and the EMTs quickly come rushing out to make sure Morpheus is okay.

Boice: Oh my god, Morpheus just got nailed in the throat by a stiff Harley Quint elbow and now he is laying on the ground unconscious. While EMTs are looking at him Romeo is ripping apart our announce table and Quint is struggling to get back to his feet. Wait a minute, who is that? That’s the C-4 Champion Drew Michaels, what is he doing here?

Drew quickly picks up the headset dropped by Morpheus as he gets carted out of the arena in a wheel chair. Romeo gazes at the C-4 Champion as he whips Quint into the steel guard railing.

Boice: Well we’re now joined on commentary by our reigning C-4 Champion. How are you doing tonight Drew?

Michaels: Honestly I could be a lot better. Right now I’m watching a good friend of mine and a stablemate duke it out over one of the most prized possessions in the game.

Boice: You aren’t kidding, Romeo now delivering stiff kicks to the midsection of Quint. He has him doubled over the railing and now Romeo is heading in this direction.

Romeo grabs one of the fallen television monitors from the announce table and brings it over to Quint’s location. He forces Quint to face him while he grasps that Television monitor tightly in his hands.

Boice: Oh no, what is Romeo going to do with that damn monitor?

Michaels: He just drove that damn monitor into the heart of Mr. Quint. And it doesn’t look like he is stopping there because now he’s getting ready to drive it right into the face of Harley.

Boice: Fucking shit, broken glass just went everywhere. If Harley Quint wasn’t busted wide open before he damn sure is busted wide open now.

Michaels: Romeo and Quint are both very methodical, but I’m having a hard time determining what exactly Romeo is going to do beating up on the head of Harley.

Boice: This is Corruption, we don’t need an excuse on why we do something. Romeo appears to be dragging Harley Quint back to the ring. He rolls him in and now Romeo is looking under the ring.

Michaels: I would look for Romeo to get something here that would end the match quickly, he’s lost a lot blood and he’s got to be getting tired.

Boice: Romeo is throwing a ladder into the ring, and now he’s climbing in there as well.

Michaels: Quint is slowly getting to his feet, Romeo is taking entirely too much time. As a man who has face Quint several times I realize how dangerous he is if you give him too much time.

Boice: Indeed he is, and now Romeo is setting the ladder up in the corner.

Michaels: Harley is finally back up, and Romeo has turned around…

Boice: QUINT HITS THE SPEAR ON ROMEO!

Michaels: They just broke that ladder in half, Quint is still on top of Romeo. One…two…kick out by Romeo.

Boice: Romeo has to be sore after that one, I have never in all my years seen a ladder get bent and broken like that one.

Michaels: Both men are staggering to get to their feet now, both are on their knees and they are trading those stiff punches right into their opponent’s face.

Boice: Quint appears to be in control now as he is throwing those punches at will. Finally he knocks Romeo down with a stiff right jab and now he is trying to stand back up.

Michaels: I expected to see two very technical guys doing very technical things in that ring tonight, I must say I’m surprised at how much bloodshed and violence we’ve really seen tonight.

Boice: Agreed. Quint is bouncing off the ropes and he drops the knee right to the face of Romeo.

Michaels: Hey wait a minute, what is Tiberius doing?

Tiberius climbs up onto the ring apron and begins yelling at Harley. Harley diverts his attention away from Romeo and starts walking over to Tiberius. Before Quint gets halfway across the ring Hannibal Frost jumps over the barricade and runs directly at Tiberius.

Boice: IT’S HANNIBAL FROST! THE ABANDONED CHAMPION JUST CHOP BLOCKED TIBERIUS AND KNOCKED HIM ON HIS ASS!

Michaels: That a boy Frosty, way to keep this thing even.

Boice: Quint goes to turn back around, but Romeo is right there and hits him with a running STO!

Michaels: Romeo slides under the ring ropes, and now he is looking under the ring for something else.

Boice: I think he has a barbed wire baseball bat, wait a minute he’s staring down Hannibal Frost.

Romeo is staring down Hannibal Frost, you can clearly see Frost mouthing the words “I was only trying to make it fair” before Romeo promptly flips him off and gets back in the ring.

Boice: So nice that they can exchange pleasantries. Romeo is back in the ring now and he is eyeballing Quint waiting to strike.

Michaels: Romeo nails Quint in the gut with that baseball bat and he hits the Omerta!

Boice: He’s going for the pinfall, one, two, th…no Quint finds a way to roll Romeo over into a pin of his own!

Michaels: Quint has got the pin now, one…two…now Romeo is rolling him back into another pinning situation.

Boice: Romeo on top, one…two..and yet another roll through and now Romeo is on his back!

Michaels: Quint has him, one…two…

Boice: ROMEO GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE JUST IN TIME, THE MATCH CONTINUES!

Michaels: We just seen a classic Japanese set of moves where the opponents try to pin one another and now both men are bloody, sweaty, and frustrated that they can’t get one another.

Boice: Now both men are back to their feet slowly, and locked up yet again. Romeo with the arm drag, but Quint is up quickly and nails a hard kick right to the jaw of Romeo!

Michaels: Quint has that barbed wire baseball and he’s swinging for the fences!

Boice: ROMEO GOT DUCKS AND COUNTERS WITH THE STRONGARM TAKEOVER!

Michaels: And now he’s going to lock in White Noise…wait a minute something isn’t right. Harley has a hold of Romeo’s injured arm, he’s got him locked into a Fujiwara Armbar! What a counter!

Boice: Romeo is reaching for the ropes, there is no Tiberius to help him now! Wait a minute, I think he’s tapping…yes he’s tapping! Romeo has tapped out to a Fujiwara Armbar applied by Harley Quint! This one is all over folks.

Blidge: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE FULL METAL WRESTLING ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION…HHHAAARRRLLLEEEYYY QQQUUUIIINNNTTT!

Quint: 8.45 APS + 2.2 AVS= 10.65
Romeo: 8.22 APS + 0.3 AVS= 8.52

Boice: I do believe my fill in broadcast partner has just left to head down to the ring after another brutal match on Corruption.

In the ring, Drew Michaels helps Romeo to his feet, who struggles to retain his vague consciousness. Likewise, Hannibal Frost assists Harley Quint in keeping his feet, who like Romeo, struggles after the battle. The fans are warming to this scene of mate ship towards the exhausted warriors, until their support turns to jeers as “Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron hits. The Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, Christian G. Smitten stands tall on top of the entrance ramp as all four men in the ring turn and face him.

Smitten: Before you contemplate it, yes, I’m out here to make the ground breaking announcement. But, do you know what I realized while I was waiting for the pair of you to beat yourselves senseless? Chorus answer from the audience...

The crowd boos loudly as Smitten waits for their reaction. Smitten remains stoic as he listens to their disapproval.

Smitten: Wrong answer crowd. I was thinking about how I haven’t come out here and big noted myself for a while, so for the next... well... long as I see fit really, any microphone not called “Smitten’s mic” will not work. Because when I’ve got something to say, I’m not going to have any man, woman or child chime in with their 2 cents, thinking I believe their opinion to be of any worth!

The crowd boos loudly, and this time Smitten accepts their critism.

Smitten: BOOOO!! Yes Boooo! Boo your little hearts out. It’s all of you who are creating a large bank account for the Full Metal Wrestling organization, and not anyone else. Well, there are the sponsors of course, and naturally, I value their boos on a higher plane than yours, but boo away to your heart’s content anyway.

The crowd continue to boo as the men in the ring, mainly Michaels and Frost, grow frustrated with Smitten beating around the bush.

Smitten: In fact, don’t boo. You all should be congratulating me. Since I took power in FMW, we have never been stronger, the competition has never been more even, and the championships have never been more hotly contended. So why are you booing the man who orchestrated this?

The crowd continues to boo. Meanwhile, in the ring, Vizzini and Quint continue to regain more and more consciousness, leaning less and less on Frost and Michaels.

Smitten: Are you booing me... because I caused this evenness in competition by stepping out of the ring? Are you upset that I’m not wrestling anymore? That has to be the only logical answer. After all, with the FMW Games to determine the strongest division in FMW, why should the strongest competitor miss out on the fun? You all want to see the Honorable Christian G. Smitten, FMW Commissioner, leave the desk and return to the ring.

The crowd boo even harder. In the ring, Quint is standing on his own strength, while Vizzini is almost standing by himself.

Smitten: Well, in that case... I’d better continue what I’m doing. Because in retirement, I’ve never been happier, healthier or wealthier, and all of those work very well for me. Why jeopardize this by returning to action , hmm? I’m no idiot. After seeing the main event produced tonight, if I wasn’t on top of my game, surely either Romeo or Harley would have been competitive for at least... 30 seconds. I’m the best, why reprove it?

Quint’s face has a look of confusion on it, while Vizzini looks absolutely disgusted.

Smitten: Since we know who’s the best, we need to find a suitable runner up, and of course, to compete with the best, a whole brand needs to be in second place. And that fans and wrestling smarks, is the real reason we’re having the FMW Games.

The crowd boos as “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hit up again. Smitten smiles arrogantly towards the 4 men in the ring, who are all a little confused as to why he came out and spoke with no point at all. With Smitten turning around and leaving, Michaels and Vizzini begin to leave the ring as.

As Smitten’s about to return back stage, he stops and turns around, and signals for his music to stop.

Smitten: Sorry, after talking about me, I almost forgot. Drew Michaels, Harley Quint and Hannibal Frost, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All four men in the ring return their attention to the Commissioner, who is wearing a very cheeky smile.

Smitten: I’ve decided you three to be suitable Captains for your respective Divisions in the War Games match. Enjoy yourselves.

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron strikes up for a final time as Smitten disappears back stage. Drew and Romeo stop leaving the ring, and turn to face Hannibal and Harley in the middle of the ring.

Boice: WHAT A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! WAR GAMES WILL BE CAPTAINED BY DREW MICHAELS, HANNIBAL FROST AND HARLEY QUINT!!!! THAT’S INSANE!!! All three men are closely working together in some form. Michaels and Quint are Tag Partners. Quint and Frost are part of HavOc. And Romeo and Michaels make up part of the Broken Saints. How will this brilliant spanner thrown by our Commissioner effect the workings of their relationship? That’s all the time we have for FMW Corruption tonight, join us at 11.2 to see more of the FMW Games as Catalyst begins to take shape! Wishing Morpheus a speedy recovery I am Jack Boice saying goodnight Corruption!

has been a presentation of

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 am

OOC: And we're finally up. A couple of thank yous to get out of the way.

De, Bryson, Eddie...thanks for Brainstorming with me.

PX, Harley, Abel, and Mark...thanks for writing some matches.

Harley, Eddie, and Romes...thanks for proofreading with me.

And Jaro for not killing me during this process.

Hope you enjoy guys.

And just so you know...

Opening Segment/Main Event/Corruption Star of the Month/Broken Saints segment- Myself
Celt vs Savana- PX
Draft Segments/Inferno interview- Eddie
Apathy vs AVO/Main Event Hype/Syanide segment- Harley Quint
David GS vs Wolfe- Marky
PX vs Syanide- Abel Steele
Post Main Event Segment- Bone Bone

Also thanks to all the backup raters who hustled to get that done, and thanks to everyone for the patience.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 am

OOC: PEOPLE DON'T TELL ME SHIT ANYMORE.

Anyway given the circumstances surrounding production and whatnot, I say this came out pretty well. I haven't completely read Harley v. Ro but save for a UV match ending via an armbar, it looks really good.

Great segment with Bryson and Smitten.

I'll add more feedback as it goes on, and more happy returns with Ash Strife? Color me excited.

Now, 11.2 needs to bring its ass on.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:29 am

OOC:

Great, Great show. I love all of it, except my match, but serves me right for not writing anything myself and watching PX procrastinate for days on end.

1. I had forgotten that Corruption is by far the prettiest brand; on-screen FTW. We must repeat that again.

2. Celt/Savana wasn't great. It literally had like 6 moves total. I know we have to have some short matches, but damn.

3. "Hurt" is a highly inappropriate theme for Apathy when you think about it.

4. Apathy vs AVO was solid enough for what it was.

5. DGS= GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG. He is the Undisputed, Unstoppable, Undefeated under-card MVP. He should win everything, for ever, in infinity. Oh, but the silencing the crowd thing didn't go over with me, just made me think the crowd didn't care about the match.

6. Also, David GS? Come on, we HAVE to do an angle and reveal the GS stands for Gregory Smitten.

7. Broken Saints + friends was alright...bit long though.

8. Syanide's mini-promo was awesome, really got me pumped for the match even though I knew PX's was going to win. We should more of these.

9. PX/Syanide was alright, but the finish was a bit comical. Also the crowd shouldn't have bought into PX unless he did something, however small, to win their attention. Selling a powerbomb well isn't going to get a crowd chanting your name (in actually it'd probably silence anyone who was actually chanting PX, as crowds in that situation tend to chant when both men are down and to will their favourite to his feet). One more thing; the spacing was weird for this match.

10. Then CAK and Faith attack PX...hmmm, two heels attacking another? Look, PX could actually be a sweet tweener for Corruption in my view, but in order for that to work you've pretty much got to book him like Eddie Guerrero; a heely guy who wins the crowd over through his cleverness, pluck and wit. Oh, and importantly, charm. He can grit his teeth at the crowd first, but when it comes to cheating or other devilment he's got figuratively wink at the crowd and give a cocky smile the rogue he could be.

11. Le Romeo/Quint hype est trés magnifique, j'adore.

12. Main Event was of course by far the highlight of the night. Quite simply the best part of the show.

13. War games? Super; but fill me in, is it going to be 2 vs 2 vs 2 or what? Ye had me confused.

So yeah...I swear I'll write for the next show, and I promise I'll think up some good stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:36 am

OOC: Aww, thanks Celt.

Yeah, the Saints thing ran a bit long but I kind of wanted to keep Bryson involved in the show. I probably could of cut down the interview time for what it was but truthfully I liked the segment.

The spacing did seem a little off, but it could be worse I guess.

Also War Games in the traditional sense is two rings with one huge cage around it. Normally the teams follow a 4 vs 4 format but this would more than likely be 4 vs 4 vs 4. Jaro would be best to answer said question.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 am

The Celt wrote:
6. Also, David GS? Come on, we HAVE to do an angle and reveal the GS stands for Gregory Smitten.

OOC: Is it weird if Gregory actually is my middle name? Celt=Psychic.

IC: Middle name's Gideon. Nice try, though. Anywho, that makes four. NEXT!

OOC: On an unrelated note, Mark, you're the first writer out of three separate feds to correctly write the Headshot (complete w/ BOOM). Congratulations are in order. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 am

OOC: War Games will be 5 vs. 5 vs. 5.

Anyway, I would like to apologize for the abysmal lateness of this entire show, and please allow me to make an announcement.

As most already know, I have not had the best internet for a couple of months now. At times I still post on LPW and FMW, but more often than not it is with handicapped internet, not to mention that one computer I'm on has problems accessing these forums (which is the reason you might see me on LOP more). But I digress.

My current circumstances do not lend themselves very well to my e-fedding career, especially on the staff side of things. It is partly but not the main reason why this show has only come up now. I do not wish to hold down the production of this show with my current scenario, so beginning 11.2, I must regrettably step down temporarily from the position of Corruption Head Writer. Seth Omega will be replacing me for the time being.

What does this mean? It means that I will only be doing this until I get internet back 100%. I don't know when that will be; it may be soon or it may be a long way away, but rest assured that I am working on it. When I get it back I will undoubtedly resume my duties.

For now, though, Seth Omega is in charge of producing the show, and I trust Jaro to make most if not the usual creative decisions, while I will still contribute to the show in a creative capacity, making sure that the show is still up to the groundbreaking standards that I've set for it and being a creative filter for Seth Omega.

I apologize, boss, that I've only mentioned this now. I was going to tell you about it the next time we talked but it wasn't meant to be, I guess.

Don't kill me?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:45 am

OOC:

What can I say? Speed Kills, LOL. (Skyler, you be next!)

But in all seriousness, will you still be around as a competitor?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:50 am

The Celt wrote:
OOC:

Great, Great show. I love all of it, except my match, but serves me right for not writing anything myself and watching PX procrastinate for days on end.

1. I had forgotten that Corruption is by far the prettiest brand; on-screen FTW. We must repeat that again.

2. Celt/Savana wasn't great. It literally had like 6 moves total. I know we have to have some short matches, but damn.

3. "Hurt" is a highly inappropriate theme for Apathy when you think about it.

4. Apathy vs AVO was solid enough for what it was.

5. DGS= GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG. He is the Undisputed, Unstoppable, Undefeated under-card MVP. He should win everything, for ever, in infinity. Oh, but the silencing the crowd thing didn't go over with me, just made me think the crowd didn't care about the match.

7. Broken Saints + friends was alright...bit long though.

8. Syanide's mini-promo was awesome, really got me pumped for the match even though I knew PX's was going to win. We should more of these.

9. PX/Syanide was alright, but the finish was a bit comical. Also the crowd shouldn't have bought into PX unless he did something, however small, to win their attention. Selling a powerbomb well isn't going to get a crowd chanting your name (in actually it'd probably silence anyone who was actually chanting PX, as crowds in that situation tend to chant when both men are down and to will their favourite to his feet). One more thing; the spacing was weird for this match.

10. Then CAK and Faith attack PX...hmmm, two heels attacking another? Look, PX could actually be a sweet tweener for Corruption in my view, but in order for that to work you've pretty much got to book him like Eddie Guerrero; a heely guy who wins the crowd over through his cleverness, pluck and wit. Oh, and importantly, charm. He can grit his teeth at the crowd first, but when it comes to cheating or other devilment he's got figuratively wink at the crowd and give a cocky smile the rogue he could be.

11. Le Romeo/Quint hype est trés magnifique, j'adore.

12. Main Event was of course by far the highlight of the night. Quite simply the best part of the show.

13. War games? Super; but fill me in, is it going to be 2 vs 2 vs 2 or what? Ye had me confused.

So yeah...I swear I'll write for the next show, and I promise I'll think up some good stuff too.

Hurt is a wonderful theme for Apathy. You really should listen to the lyrics. It's about disassociation from one's humanity and attempting to feel something. Anything. Pay. Attention. Aidan.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 am

OOC: Go theme searching for RCA then, you seem to have an eye for it.

Hip-Hop preferred.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 am

OOC: Something about being a student of the game I presume?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 am

OOC: Yes, I can show up to promo. Being on staff requires me to be online almost all the time and obviously I am not in the capacity to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 am

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Something about being a student of the game I presume?

OOC: Yes sir. or anything else you think would fit the character.

Also, excellent news Romeo.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 am

OOC: Honestly Eddie, I want J. Cole to receive some love. So with that in mind - "Simba" by J. Cole. I can keep looking if you ain't feelin' it. But it speaks about a hunger for relevance but the beat is classic hip hop snare lines. An ode to becoming the new king but paying respects to the game that came before someone.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 am

OOC: "Grown Simba"? "Young Simba"? which?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 am

OOC: "Young Simba" from the Come Up.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 am

OOC:

"I'm giving niggas food for thought, the flow is catered, yo"

"Dumb to be braggin' about that stupid shit, Nah I don't stunt on niggas I show 'em how to do the shit."

Hard not to like that if you're RCA (note to self: get this mixtape). What would be your backup choice?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:35 am

- "Homecoming" by Kanye West
- "Street's Disciple" by NaS

Also. When you have a chance, peep "Who Dat" by J. Cole.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 am

I want to say that "Homecoming" is either Drew Michaels' or the Broken Saints' theme, but don't quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 am

Amazing is Drew's theme and Hells Bells is the Broken Saint theme (Seth/Mark/Apo).
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 am

OOC: "Who Dat" is filled with sick bars.

I'm really liking "Young Simba" though.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:14 am

Slegna wrote:
I want to say that "Homecoming" is either Drew Michaels' or the Broken Saints' theme, but don't quote me on that.

Homecoming was Peter Saint's theme during one of his brief stints.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 am

Ah, that's why it seems familiar then.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

OOC: Great show all in all -- I did feel some of the interview segments ran kind of long and I will say this again I don't quite get why I am slaughtered by every announcer on here. I am one of the handful that posts on time consistently and contributes up and down the board and there are folks that do a lot worse than I, but you know what I kinda like it...When I get my first win it will be all that much sweeter....

IC:

We cut to the backstage locker room of SFW, where a paramedic is taping up Axel's ribs, while a bleary eyed Trey sits with his head in his hands on a bench nearby....

Trey my man all I have to say is WHAT THE FUCK!! I think I coulda had him if my PARTNER would have given me a lil outside support....What do I have to do to keep your head in the game man. I know our whole shtick is that we don't care what happens, but I would LOVE a GODDAMN WIN!! I thought I had that pompous mother fucker in my sights, but it all fell apart once I stepped between the ropes.....WHAT DOES A CRACKER HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN WIN ROUND HERE???? Yeah I said it ..... Ah fuck that hurts.....You know doc you have the bedside manner of Dr Frankenstein....Anyone ever tell you that?

The camera fades to black as Trey is seen walking out of the room slamming his fist into a very unyeilding locker....
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:28 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
WHAT DOES A CRACKER HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN WIN ROUND HERE????

According to my research and first-hand experience...

You have to actually have talent and then know how to use it.

You are incompetent in the latter and clearly found lacking in the former.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 am

OOC: My instant reaction is that PX, who's just won 5 matches in row, and had some very good matches with CxC and Omega, was made to look very weak against Syanide for no reason. I mean Dano didn't even promo, and yet PX was made look very up against it, like beating Syanide was by chance more than his own merits. I can't say I'm thrilled about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next