Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+15
TyranT
Alex O'Rion
Jaro Classic
Cactus Sam
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
PX
Vincent Van Rose
Slegna
iDeAndes
Rottata
David GS
The Celt
RCA
Omega
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 pm

PX wrote:
OOC: My instant reaction is that PX, who's just won 5 matches in row, and had some very good matches with CxC and Omega, was made to look very weak against Syanide for no reason. I mean Dano didn't even promo, and yet PX was made look very up against it, like beating Syanide was by chance more than his own merits. I can't say I'm thrilled about that.

OOC: Yes PX, you did have some very good matches against said opponents. But I made the call to not have a pin or submission in the match and I'll tell you why.

Dano didn't promo, but he voted. This showed to me that he would more than likely stick around and I didn't want him to lose too much momentum and I wanted to keep the door open for a possible rematch knowing that it could be a very good match. I kind of wish I would have changed the finish a bit, I didn't realize how badly you getting the count out win would look. So my bad.

As far as the being treated like a face. Well you were in the ring with the one man hate crime...compared to the shit he does you look like a decent citizen. And with Faith and CAK, well the attack wasn't really my call but it worked pretty good I think.

As far as AVO and Apathy, I think the match made you look extremely strong AVO. You just got in the ring with this big monster of a man and took an ass beating. You have to think, for all intensive purposes Apathy could be considered a real nut job, and you took a beating from him. You had your offensive moments of course and I'm sure if you keep improving you'll get more. But you must take baby steps young padawan, and facing Apathy/De in any right is a huge leap for anyone of us. The majority of us (except me of course) would probably lose. Keep your chin up and keep working on it, sooner or later you'll break through.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Muh ha ha! So this is the show my characters belong to now?

A great show which hopefully I will go a little more in depth too in not such a later date. My only real issue was Faith's appearance seemed very out of character for her. I know she's a wild card, but attacking unprovoked is not something I would imagine she would do, that and working with CAK. Faith doesn't befriend easily simply because she doesn't trust anyone, and it just seems off and almost forced that she suddenly turns up to attack PX. I know one could argue it is to make an impact, but I don't think she needs to do that when she's already established her presence with the Hayabusa and what not. The whole thing just felt off and not in her character Razz
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:46 pm

That one was partially my fault, I looked at my show notes last minute and realized I forgot to put that in there and kind of scrambled. My bad Ty.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Omega wrote:

As far as AVO and Apathy, I think the match made you look extremely strong AVO. You just got in the ring with this big monster of a man and took an ass beating. You have to think, for all intensive purposes Apathy could be considered a real nut job, and you took a beating from him. You had your offensive moments of course and I'm sure if you keep improving you'll get more. But you must take baby steps young padawan, and facing Apathy/De in any right is a huge leap for anyone of us. The majority of us (except me of course) would probably lose. Keep your chin up and keep working on it, sooner or later you'll break through.

OOC: After rereading the match I do agree with you AVO was not handled all that bad and the commentators were doing what they do with most. Apathy is a monster in ring and I handled myself as someone who is majorly out matched would. All in all I let a little real world shit seep in here and get me a little more pissed than I should have. Its all good and apologies all around.
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:07 pm

The Celt wrote:
CAK back on COR would be bigger deal if I thought he was back properly, but until he posts at least in this thread I'm cautious about seeing him promo.

And by Properly you mean?

IC:

Shut it Runt. Your Brother had that coming for a long time. You see he is the only person I would consider my arch enemy here from our history so if the TV champ feels froggy I have no problem with beating his ass. As you see I am the LONGEST Reigning LPW Transatlantic champion and this entire time I've been waiting to put my massive hands around the next of your brother and put him in a world of pain like no other!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Hey you, you big bitch that thinks what you did in LPW means a God Damn thing here because without you'd mean nothing...

What's the point of you being Transatlantic Champ?

Why should anyone in FMW give a fuck? Am I supposed to be impressed with something you've done in a clearly inferior federation?

That's like me bragging about getting blown by Leah Striker once even though I get royal brain from Jenna Haze like 3 times a week.

Now, watch you fuck around and lose to Faith, you ignominious oaf.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Apathy: Pardon my French, hombre, by why the fuck is what you did over there relevant over here?

Ah. Jinx, Chris. You owe me some pop.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm

OOC: Wrestler 1: Generic mention of non-FMW belt.
Wrestler 2: Generic counter of "if not FMW, then SHUT UP"

Seriously lets put something in the roster info about that. It gets boring after awhile, unless its Seth, bless his little heart...

IC: And the cycle continues to revolve...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Um, you...

You are the last person to talk about a cycle revolving.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh tell me more Austin...

Or then again, I don't want to rub anything in, but I hear your cycle of title shot attempts is rather amusing.

Back off before I shut you down.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC: Or people should just have the common sense to know that mentioning accomplishments achieved in another company isn't the greatest way to generate interest.

Apathy: Agreed with School Marm (surprisingly...again..). The model of your success, attitude, and career is patterned after that of your very tag team partner. The reason why that you and he have so much chemistry and, likewise, animosity towards one another is because your psychological profiles are nearly identical.

Your entire existence is repeating something someone has done before you. How you identify as being human is repetition at its best. Your hair. Your clothes. Your style. Your self. All repeats.

Stop fucking talking.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

Or then again, I don't want to rub anything in, but I hear your cycle of title shot attempts is rather amusing.

Come on bye, do we really need to have a shite load of animosity going into this match?

Mutual respect between opponents just went right out the window didn't it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

Is it about as amusing as having three straight Abandoned title matches (incidentally, if you count your tag title shot in which you won the gold, you've had more title shots [yep, the TV tag counts] in what, just over two and a half cycles than I've had in my entire career) and losing them?

Because while I may not have what you'd call 'success' in title matches, well, I have success against YOU. Is that funny?

Anyway, what will you say to me that no one else has? That I'm a choke artist?

That I once used 'velvet oasis' in a promo?

That I change theme songs a lot?

Gimmicks too?

That I actually had sex with someone in a promo and they DIDN'T get pregnant?

Besides you never did answer my question as to why the ground based Danse Macabre and the HavOc reunion tour were forced to compete in Crash Scene's neck of the woods, when both teams earned a standard title shot. I seem to recall that both you and Skyler went MIA upon that question being proposed to you. It was if I shut you down.

And I also have it on good authority that someone pretty important to the Ammunition brand wanted Danse to have a fair shot anyway.

Long story short, it's a lot you could say, but it doesn't change that save for those little title match hiccups, I am still one of the, if not, the most dominant FMW competitor in recent memory.

You are step one in ridding myself of that lack of gold thing.

But don't worry, I had enough respect to FMW and the belts to win a tag team match to justify my desires of wanting tag gold.

Last edited by RCA on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Wow aren't you Mr. Serious...

Ok, so what if I tag with my former mentor, what about us being simular? No two people are ever the same, even twins have their differences.

But as much as you want to list what makes me simular to Skyler, well think outside of that for a lil bit and see the realistic differences...

Our Beliefs
Our Attitudes
Our Outlook on life
Our Personal appearance, and
Our Decisions.

Yes when Skyler was in good health and fighting fit he was somewhat simular to me, hey maybe thats why Crash Scene gelled so well from the start. But people change Mr. Apathy, I am living proof of that. So don't be the judge of character in FMW, don't condesend onto me with your sterotypes. I'm a man like no other, and if I ever get the chance I'll show you just how different I can be when in a place of opportunity in the center of that ring.

Til then though, do some research and you may find that everyone here isn't some generic mould of a former wrestler.

But then again, our attitude reflects ourselves, so maybe you're the one entangled with another?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:42 pm

OOC: Heading into my exam right now (I know, FMW is THE BEST exam prep), so I'll get around to your post soon Austin...

Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Omega wrote:
PX wrote:
OOC: My instant reaction is that PX, who's just won 5 matches in row, and had some very good matches with CxC and Omega, was made to look very weak against Syanide for no reason. I mean Dano didn't even promo, and yet PX was made look very up against it, like beating Syanide was by chance more than his own merits. I can't say I'm thrilled about that.

OOC: Yes PX, you did have some very good matches against said opponents. But I made the call to not have a pin or submission in the match and I'll tell you why.

Dano didn't promo, but he voted. This showed to me that he would more than likely stick around and I didn't want him to lose too much momentum and I wanted to keep the door open for a possible rematch knowing that it could be a very good match. I kind of wish I would have changed the finish a bit, I didn't realize how badly you getting the count out win would look. So my bad.

Lol, why don't you tell them why you really did it?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Apathy: I scoff.

I scoff because you avoid simple questions with complex ones to defer from the fact that you are not well liked, Mr. Caprice. Or should I call you Adam? The voices..the voices in my head keep telling me to call you that. Whatever or whomever you might claim to be, my "sources" indicate that you aren't very well liked nor respected in the locker room. That collectively, your massive ego combined with that of your sensei has become quite the little black cloud hovering over the peaceful residents of FMW-topia. Now. Far be it for me to question how and why you made it to the top of the pecking order. Dishonesty, mistrust, paranoia; all very effective tools and agents to assume and usurp control from the common rank and file.

The similarities between you two cannot be quantified in terms of wrasslin', you bumbling fuck-up. Instead, they are predicated on how you react to situations outside the arena. What motivates these choices. Your aptitude in handling pressure situations. You see, Caprice...you and your "partner" don't like being pawns in a game. Both of you are very content to excel and be great at what it is you do. So the thought of insignificance and non-pertinence is so very frightening to you, you sacrifice personal attachment over achievement.

In short, you're both horrible bastards and monsters at heart. Not as wrasslers but as so-called human beings. You fight each other and fuck each other famously, scratching and clawing and stabbing each other for the last scrap of rotting carcass on a sweltering summer pavement. Which means we see eye to eye, hoss. Aside from the, y'know, disloyalty thing. You gazed too deeply into the abyss and, consequently, it gazed right back to give you what it is you desire at the cost of something quite dear to you. It's only a matter of when and not if you become exactly like your mentor. Statistics, truth, and fact are not on your side, after all. You ain't really got a prayer in Hell, son. And the pitiable thing about this entire mockery is that you simply could have chose a different path.

S'alright though, hoss. Me and Ol' Scratch? We go aways back. Plays poker with me n' Allyce every Tuesday evening. He isn't as bad as the Good Book makes him out to be. Of which I'm sure you're quite familiar as you continue to lie to yourself that this is about your own salvation.

Really, it's just damnation dressed in it's Sunday's Best.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Romeo wrote:
Omega wrote:
PX wrote:

Lol, why don't you tell them why you really did it?

Okay, I did it because Romeo really hates you PX.

He wanted to trade you to Ignition which has been dead for months and I wouldn't let him lolol.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 pm

OOC: Really? I think it's good to mention accomplishments in another federation, especially one that so many of FMW's characters are aware of such as LPW.

If nothing else, it establishes that the character currently competes in more than one fed - which is important for storylines and especially promos. It also establishes that the character is an accomplished wrestler and not a green newbie. Titles from other feds don't hold any relevance in FMW, sure, but they alert us that the character has some prevalence in the wrestling world outside of our little biodome.

For somebody who likes to preach about their research, RCA, your response was definitely lacking such there.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:37 pm

OOC: Really...why attack me?

But ok...

IC:

Uh...Ash Strife? Yes, you. Maybe I came off a little rash. Maybe I was took quick to judge you. I mean after all, you did win two championships in the federation from which my current employer spawned.

Now, I apologize for saying those disparaging comments, but I stand by them, and here's why.

You see, Ash. I've sat down and I've dissected your career pretty well, so I would believe I have some semblance of understanding as to what I am talking about here.

Ash, from your entire career, you've always been a weapon for another. Whether it was Eric Scorpio, Saint Michael Dreamkiller, or currently someone who has once been known as 2TX and his masked grudge-holding overrated bitch, the guy who shall not be named but Jaro took a shit on.

See, while you split away from Eric Scorpio and began to really take off in LPW, you have done nothing of the sort here. Your greatest achievement, to my knowledge, is breaking Vincent Piccolo in half, and as we know he is clearly overrated. Since then, you have suffered rather embarrassing losses to PX, and another one to current Corruption commentator Jack Boice. This leads me to believe that you have a terrible history of losing to smaller people.

Of course, I have the whole "I can't win a title match" thing but given your "kill you dead" monstrous nature, you shouldn't be losing to snacks.

As it were, while you shine in LPW, your brother Eric has done the opposite. And in FMW, Eric shines while you smolder in mediocrity as nothing more than a monster who can't think for himself and find a way to pull his talent together in order to succeed in FMW.

Why is that?

Is your droning, repetitive monologue style of promo shooting making you less marketable in a federation so you are more likely to be jobbed? As a man who specializes in match-relevance driven promo shooting in a story-driven, borrowing from little read stories, religion-gimmick dominated federation, I am here to say that hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard.

So I guess you haven't been working hard in FMW. But maybe your accomplishments in LPW have healed the inner pain and frustration of your constant underachieving in this federation.

But my main reason for not caring about you is the fact that you are seemingly at your best when someone is pointing you in the right direction, or as I say it, being the slave-master to your oblivious slave. I sadly don't see anyone pulling your strings, Pinocchio so unless Scorpio is ready to attempt a comeback that he says is for part-time (only to be angry when someone tries to honor his request) anytime soon, or maybe Jaro or some shadowy figure such as Dunn has gotten his claws into you already, I don't see anyone that can make you focus properly to erase the stench of "All talk, little action" you've left here.

Unless it's up to Crazy Ash Killa...and as we all have seen, he's the one that underachieved, not Ash Strife.

But Ash Strife is nothing more that Crazy Ash Killa, minus a killer instinct which has been proven to be non-existent.

So I fail to see why your accomplishments in LPW matters given that until proven otherwise, it won't translate into a similar story here. And I would hope that you, my gargantuan student, would prove me wrong because I hate to see potential go to waste.

So my comments stand, Ash. You are NOTHING in FMW but a semi-relevant name attached to a underachieving mass of ill-guided aggression, insanity, violence and hints of helplessness...

A jobber to the stars if you will. I personally am not a star, but young Faith?

She's being forced on the tube much like Jaro may have forced Celeste to bear his spawn and simultaneously fellate him during the labor.

In short, she's a star and you haven't beaten stars, man. As I said, you got talent...but you sink in the water unless someone holds you around the waist.

And I hate to have to tell you this but you're too fucking big for that shit.

I hope that a part of this is wrong...but proving me wrong will only prove me right in some way, shape or form. Personally I feel as if you know the answers, you're just scared to choose.

But this is something you need to know. When all of this ends you are by yourself...and the most important things you ever learn...can't be taught.

That's why I learn everything on my own merit and efforts.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 pm

OOC: Does that mean I get to claim I'm the current LPW Hardcore Champion in the future?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:31 pm

OOC: Sure we shall happily compare you to the level of the defunct NEW Champion for it lol
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 pm

OOC: I worked very very hard to get that title thank you very much.

And now the match is being made the main event, so I'm main eventing a FMW Show and a LPW Show at once.

Suck on the Alex O'Gravis. <3
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: You do realize that main-eventing Insanity is like main-eventing the Special Olympics? lololol
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

OOC: So that's why you never did it?

Thanks for clearing that up, I always thought it was because you e-fedding as Magic was...well, not good.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:07 pm

OOC: That's why Magic is on Inferno now... kinda.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm

RCA wrote:
Pinocchio so unless Scorpio is ready to attempt a comeback that he says is for part-time (only to be angry when someone tries to honor his request)

You may have written this as IC, but that was clearly an OOC attack since there wasn't a storyline on this.

Guess some select people just don't grow up and mature.

sigh...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm

OOC: Oh, I was never angry about that. Surprised, yes. You were angry, IC AND OOC about it. Your TT showed as much.

Didn't understand why though and I don't see how it's an attack given that I just stated a fact.

If you are offended, I apologize but no, I was never angered, hurt, or pissed about that.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 pm

The issue with it really fell on deaf ears anyways and clearly shows you still never got it. So it was dead with me from that day forth.

So why even bring this shit up? It didn't even add to your argument.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm

OOC: Catfight!

IC: Catfight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next