Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+15
TyranT
Alex O'Rion
Jaro Classic
Cactus Sam
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
PX
Vincent Van Rose
Slegna
iDeAndes
Rottata
David GS
The Celt
RCA
Omega
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 pm

OOC: You guys complain a lot. I really wanted to use my primary finisher and still have yet to embark upon said finisher. My match was short. Ect ect. All and all, you guys act like you ACTUALLY lose momentum for the depiction of any particular match going any particular way.

What matters is you won. Not how you won. Not why you won. But you won. And you were on the show. Due to staff limitations with you yourself being on staff, James, you really don't even have the right to complain.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:33 pm

OOC: Can you describe said finisher?

I've read the words and I keep coming up with either a Torture Rack Neckbreaker or, a Torture Rack spun into what starts as a neckbreaker but the victim is somehow spun face down into the cutter.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 pm

OOC: Kinda like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjEXzrc8WtQ

I'm not really upset about it. I was just using it as an example. If you have grievances with your portrayal, do it behind closed doors so that outsiders don't get the idea that we're dysfunctional or what not. Show some tact and shoot your head writer a PM instead of saying "well I should be made to look like this because I accomplished A, B, and C".

No matter how long you've been here or been doing e-fedding, you make yourself look bad. More so, in fact, if you've been around the block quite a bit.

You aren't real wrestlers. Stop acting like them.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:41 pm

OOC: That is your standard TKO or Fireman's Carry Cutter.

Albeit that is one of the more impacting and slightly sloppy (so it fits Apathy) versions of it.

I find myself not putting finishing moves in matches if I can not visualize or properly describe the move to the reader.

I also seem not to get any suggestions as to how to better portray characters, I guess they're nailed pretty well on AMM. Then again AMM doesn't receive much feedback or criticism so yeah, I guess we're on point.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm

OOC: Like I said. It's kinda like that. Except it's from the Rack position and yes. Very stiff. Very sloppy. Hence why it's called the Just Don't Givea' Fuck or the J.D.G.F.

I also should have clarified that the No Handed Springboard Suicide Dive or Plancha (The Mad Hatter) was to the outside of the ring ala the Undertaker during Wrestlemania 25 but potatoes, tomatoes - it isn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 pm

OOC: Does the victim land face up or face down?

IE: is it this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4A9N0oCM6k but way sloppier?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Quote :
Trey my man all I have to say is WHAT THE FUCK!! I think I coulda had him if my PARTNER would have given me a lil outside support....What do I have to do to keep your head in the game man. I know our whole shtick is that we don't care what happens, but I would LOVE a GODDAMN WIN!! I thought I had that pompous mother fucker in my sights, but it all fell apart once I stepped between the ropes.....WHAT DOES A CRACKER HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN WIN ROUND HERE???? Yeah I said it ..... Ah fuck that hurts.....You know doc you have the bedside manner of Dr Frankenstein....Anyone ever tell you that?

Apathy: Then can you say you truly don't care about the outcome, no-namer? I told you exactly what was to come to pass, hoss. Told you what I was going to do. Yet still, you scoffed. Joked even about how you somehow were going to pull off a fucking miracle and beat me.

I needed no game plan for you.

No study.

No real thought put into what I was doing. I just did it. At the results speak for themselves. Your problem lies in the fact that you need to change your entire perspective in order to win. Or just quit while you're ahead, refresh yourself, travel the world and increase your skill set. As you are right now ain't cuttin' it.

OOC: Face down. Face up would make it a neckbreaker.

Last edited by iDeAndes on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aStLkBkdeo ?

IC:

It is a sad day when the talent is so non-existent that research is all for naught.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 pm

OOC: Yes. That. But with the impact and rotation of an F-5.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:17 pm

OOC: I haven't put this much interest into a move since Hostyle, but:

How to Execute the "S.D.G.F":

1. Apathy lifts victim onto shoulders in a Inverted Argentine Rack (victim's side is across Apathy's shoulders and victim's back touches the back of Apathy's head)

2. Apathy roughly spins victim out in front of him ala F-5

3. Apathy turns slightly in order to grab the head of victim (in the vein of a Twist of Fate) while leaving his feet.

4. Apathy snatches victim down face first/side of the head first for a cutter.

Is this it?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:20 pm

OOC: Indeed. I forgot that the J.D.G.F. was the original version of the move back when I made Apathy at VCW. I was thinking of adding a cravat in there but it's a little too technical for someone who doesn't care about all the bells and whistles.

And Goddamnit I wish this download of Chuck Season 2 would go faster.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:23 pm

OOC:

cheers

Now I can start putting that in your matches if I ever write them.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:25 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC:

This makes you a good person.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 pm

OOC: ftr i never really complain about anything to do with my portrayal, but it just seemed way off. The crowd cheering me on? Being attacked by heels? I mean, I feel like I'm being turned without anybody mentioning a word of it to me. At first I wanted to do a tweener thing, but I was pushed as a heel so I ran with that, now it's like I'm being flipped again, oblivious to it all. That's my objection
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC: Or people can refer to this thread if ever they need an explanation as to how the move works. Though I'm really giddy about someone busting out the Walrus and the Carpenter combo. =B.

And PX. I'm saying ask people behind closed doors, brah. Not that you don't have valid complaints or concerns.

John Derrick wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
OOC:

I'd never watched the show until deciding to give it a look yesterday on a whim. Now, I am hooked. Also looking into Fringe and revisiting Lost after I quit during the 4th directionless season.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC: I'm content with Scrubs re-runs on my TV at this moment.

After looking through your and Alex O's moveset, I feel as if RCA's version of the 'Kill Ya Dead' DDT lacks in comparison to the "Queen of Hearts" and "Final Destination"

I might have to bust out the Leg-hook Belly to Back Suplex flipped into DDT to keep up.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Or people can refer to this thread if ever they need an explanation as to how the move works. Though I'm really giddy about someone busting out the Walrus and the Carpenter combo. =B.

And PX. I'm saying ask people behind closed doors, brah. Not that you don't have valid complaints or concerns.

John Derrick wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
OOC:

I'd never watched the show until deciding to give it a look yesterday on a whim. Now, I am hooked. Also looking into Fringe and revisiting Lost after I quit during the 4th directionless season.

Well, the end of the 4th season has great stuff, it gets better in the 5th.

The last 5 episodes of Chuck season 2 are the best things on network television.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

PX wrote:
OOC: My instant reaction is that PX, who's just won 5 matches in row, and had some very good matches with CxC and Omega, was made to look very weak against Syanide for no reason. I mean Dano didn't even promo, and yet PX was made look very up against it, like beating Syanide was by chance more than his own merits. I can't say I'm thrilled about that.

It happens. Refer to any match that I win. =P
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 pm

OOC: That's cause you're a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm

You n00bs need to stfu. ESPECIALLY YOU DUNN. >:=

All jokes aside, I can see why PX is upset. I don't know why he won by countout either. I'm not sure who made that call, but it was a retarded decision. HOWEVER, I don't see any problem with the aftermath. You're the champion, so of course you're going to be targeted by superstars - whether they are face or heel. Especially two newly drafted superstars who are going to try and make an impact on their first night. Furthermore, it creates interest in the TV division to see all kinds of superstars going after the gold.

Keep in mind that Faith is a face and Ash Strife is a heel. Ash Strife also probably owes you one for that match 2 cycles ago where you put him out of commission.

Complaining does seem to be the norm around here though. But when you have guys like RCA and Skyler having to write the show all by themselves, and Seth Omega scrambling to cover assignments, then I don't think there's a lot of room to gripe. Especially when it's such a thankless job... it seems people just complain about shows moreso than respect the work put into them.

With the draft, I expected there to be a lot of buzz for all the superstars who moved around and all the superstars who returned. And for the most part, there hasn't been any comments about that at all. No excitement really. Most people only seemed concerned with their own matches. It's really sad to see that people can get so wrapped up in themselves that they don't take the time to look at the big picture and what's going on with FMW.

We need people to STEP UP and help out. Otherwise shows are gonna keep being late, and as a result, quality might take a dive.

Edit: Also, this message intended for PX, even if it seems that way. I've been thinking this for a long time and needed to get it off my chest.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 pm

STFU JARO U R TEH N00B.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC: Well...if I'm been honest, were Corruption's draft picks all that shocking? Inferno to COR is natural, having face painted pyschos are like are trademark Razz Burning Insanity, yeah ok, a bit different but not OMG. Marky leaving is sad, but with Omega already off to DIST it made sense so the Saints can go for the tag gold. CAK back on COR would be bigger deal if I thought he was back properly, but until he posts at least in this thread I'm cautious about seeing him promo.

The only shocker was Tyrant/Faith to COR, which is in fact a big deal and probably should get more buzz. After all, it once again proves the Red brand is #1, as for like 80% of FMW's existence the World Champ has made his home here. If Faith goes for a belt, it'd be interest to see which one it is; the TV (as implied), the UV (Faith vs Quint in a UV would be pretty interesting).
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Quote :
Trey my man all I have to say is WHAT THE FUCK!! I think I coulda had him if my PARTNER would have given me a lil outside support....What do I have to do to keep your head in the game man. I know our whole shtick is that we don't care what happens, but I would LOVE a GODDAMN WIN!! I thought I had that pompous mother fucker in my sights, but it all fell apart once I stepped between the ropes.....WHAT DOES A CRACKER HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN WIN ROUND HERE???? Yeah I said it ..... Ah fuck that hurts.....You know doc you have the bedside manner of Dr Frankenstein....Anyone ever tell you that?

Apathy: Then can you say you truly don't care about the outcome, no-namer? I told you exactly what was to come to pass, hoss. Told you what I was going to do. Yet still, you scoffed. Joked even about how you somehow were going to pull off a fucking miracle and beat me.

I needed no game plan for you.

No study.

No real thought put into what I was doing. I just did it. At the results speak for themselves. Your problem lies in the fact that you need to change your entire perspective in order to win. Or just quit while you're ahead, refresh yourself, travel the world and increase your skill set. As you are right now ain't cuttin' it.

OOC: Face down. Face up would make it a neckbreaker.

OOC: My only complaint here is in the voting I did not lose by a huge margin yet in the portrayal of the match I got killed. I attempted to interact on multiple occasions with Apathy but was rebuffed each time. If I am doing something wrong please instruct me as to how to fix it. If I keep getting ripped on and treated like a child when my promos are getting better with each attempt, (at least that is what I am told), I may have to question where I am going wrong in the Trash Talk. i post my promos on time, try to be active in TT, and post in other parts of the board. If I am being used as just another guy who gets his ass kicked with no way of improving on it I would like to know. I just feel with my score like it was this time I should have done better. I could see this type of match if I no showed, but this was plain rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm

RCA wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
WHAT DOES A CRACKER HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN WIN ROUND HERE????

According to my research and first-hand experience...

You have to actually have talent and then know how to use it.

You are incompetent in the latter and clearly found lacking in the former.

OOC: this is the shit I am reffering to Austin....PM and tell me how to fix what is wrong...give the ones who lack your talent some guidance, otherwise it looks like you all don't give a shit about the FMW as a whole and are just out to make the people who lose look like shit. I know your response was IC but I put up with it every damn show and its getting a sight old. You portray me as a retard who even gets made fun of by the goddamn announcers and this is rediculous. I am one of the handful that seems to be active on this board and I get treated like used chewing gum you pulled off your shoe....
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 pm

OOC: Fuck you people don't listen.

SEND IT TO PMs.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Fuck you people don't listen.

SEND IT TO PMs.

OOC: De, I know we normally get along. But I feel the odd desire to make a long winded rant about this for no apparently reason that I just cannot talk to you in private about, as I think that everyone has a right, nay a need to see our issues.

You copied Drew Michaels theme music, maybe not the song, but the artist.

I don't know if we can still be friends.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm

OOC:AVO, I think the reason your match went the way it did was because of the characters. Apathy is supposed to be this big badass pyscho who destroys shit, whereas your character is alot of the lighter side of things, as in unlike Apathy AVO could laugh without his face falling apart lol. So basically that lead to you being put as the plucky underdog babyface to Apathy's monster heel. As far the announcers go, the heel colour commentator is calling you names in order for the audience to backlash against him and sympathise with you. To be fair, Boice could be a bit more robust in his defence of you as the face play by play dude, and honestly in the future I'm sure as you develop writers will portray you as more and more serious in the ring as you become AH CONTENDAH! (Jose "Hostyle" Pagan never dies!)
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
RCA wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
WHAT DOES A CRACKER HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKIN WIN ROUND HERE????

According to my research and first-hand experience...

You have to actually have talent and then know how to use it.

You are incompetent in the latter and clearly found lacking in the former.

OOC: this is the shit I am reffering to Austin....PM and tell me how to fix what is wrong...give the ones who lack your talent some guidance, otherwise it looks like you all don't give a shit about the FMW as a whole and are just out to make the people who lose look like shit. I know your response was IC but I put up with it every damn show and its getting a sight old. You portray me as a retard who even gets made fun of by the goddamn announcers and this is rediculous. I am one of the handful that seems to be active on this board and I get treated like used chewing gum you pulled off your shoe....

This is what trash talking is all about, to build buzz to try and get yourself in matches against people you actively would like to fued with, instead of crying when someone in charater rips your character a new asshole, fucking man up and reply IC, try to get yourself a match against Chris Austin, going against someone of Chris' calibir might be just what you need to get you to up your game and get a win.

I mean when i used to fed here, i spent my whole time referring to Chris as if he was the caterer, he didn't bitch and moan he just got on with it and TTed back. If you want any help with improving your promos drop me a PM or hit me up on AIM, i haven't done this in a while but i still remember it pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 pm

OOC: Thanks for the feedback Celt and Sam. I never really thought of it like that, I may have read to much into some of the things that were said and done in the match.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC:

Since I was not PMed I feel it is fair to respond here.

Have you read the feedback that has been given to your promos? If so, then you would likely know where you aren't as strong when it comes to writing and would've improved on it. I know Valladon seemed to prove that all you need is to be active and get a good draw of opponent, but that's not exactly standard occurrences here. Now, AVO, in the matches that you've had on Ammunition (meaning: on my watch) I have never seen or felt that you were portrayed as a retard, in fact you haven't spoken up until now about any sort of portrayal so I'm guessing you're a little frustrated with coming up short again.

And the heel announcers are supposed to make fun of people from time to time, particularly AMM's color analyst Dalby Sound. Now, I've gone and looked back over your works, and I see that the highest score you've received was in your debut promo. Since then you've regressed save for Supremacy, when you approached that 7.57 in your debut with a 7.40.

I personally said that one thing I found in your promos that I didn't really like was that you didn't elaborate in sections that could've used it, and I am pretty sure I pointed out sections in my feedback. FMW's best of the best usually write primarily story driven promos. I personally tend fuel my promos mostly on match relevance but I have noticed that a story dominated promo can and will score higher. But I also said to write only for YOU, write what you are happy with. When I first started the whole e-fedding thing, I was losing early and often, but every show I was improving and I was able to do that by reading the higher scoring promos and finding a way to do their stuff in a way I would enjoy and be able to pull off, thus it became my way, and that way for me, is usually match relevance. But that works for ME.

Being active is nice, promoing on time or at all is nice too, but it'll only get you so far, hell TyranT only seems to show his face to post a promo and he's the God Damn FMW Champ. Look at your promos, look at the various feedback and TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT when writing your next promo. Read some older promos if you want, feel free to ask people. But everyone has their own style of promoing.

Also, grow a little thicker skin as it relates to TT. Or just don't TT as much.

If you receive advice and you follow the advice given well enough, chances are you scores go up and you'll likely win here or there. The main key to this (which I'm slowly starting to regain sight of) is to have fun with whatever you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next