Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
Anwyl
RCA
David GS
Easty
X
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
Sharpedo King
ASL
the nick bryson
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 pm

David GS wrote:
Sure didn't look like it. And speaking of things not tickling, how're your ribs doin', Jackie-Boy?

They've been better. Save the gay-boy hugs for your team-mates. I think Hannibal could use one right about now; after all he did get battered by Harley and had a lovers' quarrel with Aiden.

And another thing...

Edible14 wrote:
Yup. It certainly didn't. I'm not new to this, I've experienced pain before. I don't know what you think you've accomplished. I'm not running around thinking I'm an wealthy Englishman now. I'm still the same guy I was last show, when I made you tap out. Be angry about it, do what you will... nothing changes that fact. Nothing erases the pain and shame you feel inside. You make your pain perfectly obvious to everyone by continuing to act like an overgrown infant, throwing tantrums because you don't like the way things happened.

Ooooohhhh... edgy. Calling me that name, do you think that it's taboo? Do you think this gets under my skin? Some of my most respected peers... such as Drew Michaels... call me that name. Hate to break it to you, but I don't really care. You and your flunkies have made me your target because I had the gall to defeat you with my finisher, and because you're growing angrier due to your own failings. But still, I find it hard to give a damn. Because I've beaten both you and Rotunda, and I don't imagine Prideman is much more of a challenge. I've watched your little group flounder around for the past few months, accomplishing virtually nothing. Your group was given a chance to dispell some of those notions this show, taking on the much more respected Sons of Attrition. Guess what? You guys still suck. You're a threat to approximately nobody.

The sad thing is, I've seen a lot of growth and development from Seth and Daniel. They've done so much better since their debut. Seth put up a decent fight against me awhile back, but even between now and then I can tell he's improved. And it showed in this match tonight. Yet still they act as lackeys to you, even though you've done nothing but lose in UV matches since leaving Havoc. And I bet that you expect Prideman to take a backseat to you because "you don't want to wait". Because you don't give a damn about them, you're only in this for the sake of your own ego.

Prideman and Rotunda are better off without you. The best thing I can do for you is to make you tap out AGAIN. Maybe then you'll just up and quit, which would be a relief to everyone. Maybe you'll realize that not everything is about your ego. That'd be nice, but I find that improbable. In any case, you're getting your shot sooner than later. And I'm going to say this right now: you'll have no right to bitch once I beat you... AGAIN. If and when that happens, you are of no interest to me. I won't accept your challenges, I won't respond to your taunts and I won't give a damn about what happens to you and the rest of The Least Effective Stable in FMW History (save for perhaps the Broken Saints).

It's astonishing, really... you've managed to squeeze more angst out of seven words than I think even Dante ever could. Hell, even a tax man couldn't do that. So bravo on that score, Heath. Bravo indeed. For the record, Trey - whom you should be familiar with, after all, remember the Misfits? - is fucking hilarious right now. Brain-dead and drug-addled and almost certainly insane, but hilarious nonetheless. What can I say, I'm the type of guy who laughs at cripples.

Amusing to think though that you can see inside my head. I'd get out while you still can feller, it's not a pleasant place to be. You misunderstand my intentions; life isn't about coasting and just floating on the top of its uisce breatha (Aiden? Am I saying that right? Or are you quietly sobbing in a corner because Hannibal was mean to you?), it's about grabbing that cunt by the horns and riding until you fall off. Then you get the fuck back up again and climb aboard. I'm not content to be like you, Heath; a lazy fuckabout who makes excuses to keep ahold of that title. You think I don't see through you, your 'everyone gets a shot' shit? I can play the mind games and I can play them much better than you. So while you think you can raise your barriers and hide from the world banging at your door, letting one man in at a time so you can choke his head off, I'll come steaming forward, fling open the gates, look you in the eye, spit in your face and rip you limb from fucking limb.

Yeah, ooh, look, Jack got angry. Big deal. What's the point of being calm? Where's the fun in that? Answer me this, Heath. Do you enjoy wrestling? Do you enjoy holding that title? And before you respond, stop. Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, why. Why do you fight so hard to keep that title? What's the point? I know my reasons and my reasons are that it's a fucking good time when I punch somebody in the face. And then I go out, get rat-arsed, smoke a fat joint, burn out, wake up feeling like shit and do it all again the next day. It's entertainment to me, Heath. So if I get a little raucous and a little rowdy when I'm having my fun and it upsets you, well you can just sod off and die you crotchety old miser.

Heath, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I call you Heath because it's your name. Not Apostasy, which I'm fairly sure is the name of a cream you use to soothe rashes. I just said it; you hide. You're a fucking coward and you always will be, cowering behind your so-called notions of 'my most well-respected peers' and all that shit. If Drew ever comes down from his fucking high horse to grace us with his almighty presence again I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd lamp him. And he'd get up and lamp me. And if you think for one second he wouldn't lamp you if you got in his way then guess again, because who the fuck do you think you are to call me an egotist in the same breath you declare your respect for that dickhead wonder? I came in off the back of Drew vs Jason, Heath, and I got a pretty good aftershock of what this company would have been like had Jason won, and as much though it pains me to say it, it would have been far better without that Bible-bashing cocksucker and his imbecilic cousin pretending to matter.

I say Drew vs Jason and not Resistance vs Original Sin - as history would have me rewrite it - because it wasn't about saving the company, it was about Drew's desire to lamp Jason a fat one. And when the war was over, did he stop? No, he kept on and on and on whining about how they cut open Juliet's ovaries which, let's be fair, is fucking funny. And so he went on a one-man crusade against the last vestiges of the Sin organisation in Hostyle and Eric just to sate his own fucking head. If you want to put it in more modern terms then how about this; Aiden actively and systematically hunting down Harley, Andrew, Daniel, Hannibal and I... after we broke up, both Andrew and Daniel went missing and Hannibal started teaming with him. Drew Michaels is and always will be an egotistical cunt and if you can't see that then you're fucking blind.

Consider me a reverse fruit machine, Heath. I'll make a song and dance and moan about everything that's wrong. When do you ever hear me say something is right? Why would I need to? If all is right in the world then you wouldn't have people like me trying to correct the wrongs. And if that referee hadn't got the result wrong - WATCH THE TAPE BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOU BLIND CUNT YOU KNOW I'M IN THE RIGHT HERE - then we wouldn't even be having this discussion. We'd just be having a rematch, nice and calm, and I could beat you again. No harm, no foul. And if by some unholy miracle you do manage to succeed at Death Row 4, you'd better hide behind someone else other than your buddy Drew, because not even heaven itself could stop what I would do to you.

EDIT: ...well damn. Eastypage much?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey, at least I'm not dead yet. For the record I'm not insane ether, just suffering from servere head trauma. Mass Caesar can suck my ass, candy is a great barganing ticket.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh, boy... where to start? Listening to all of that just makes me want to... YAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN

Much better.

I don't know if you've figured this out yet, so let me spell this out for you. I'm not afraid of you, and frankly I'd be surprised if anyone else is. The reason I came out and introduced my new little title shot scheme is twofold:

1) I actually do believe that I can manage my title run better than FMW management, and I want to give more people their shot
2) I just knew it would piss you off

I see Jack Eastwood losing his temper and bullying the members of the FMW board and I think... gee, that fellow sure has some issues. And then I get this urge, I feel the need to... prod. Because I had some time off this week - not my idea, mind you - I felt I should do something to entertain the crowd and myself. So, I decided... what's more fun than pissing off Jack Eastwood? What's more fun than watching an ineffectual stablewhore lose his mind? To be honest, I couldn't think of anything more entertaining off the top of my head.

I'm not going to get into white-knighting Drew Michaels. His reputation speaks for itself (in many different ways) and if you don't like him... fine. I don't really care and I don't think you particularly care about my opinions on him. I merely brought up Drew to illustrate that people call me Heath, I promise you that it's not edgy or offensive to me. You'll find that it's actually quite hard to offend me.

As for why I wrestle... it's pretty simple. I enjoy it. I enjoy testing myself against others, I enjoy putting on a show for the crowd and I enjoy the paychecks I get from it. In fact, I quite enjoy life in general, Mr. Eastwood. I find your assertion that "being calm can't be fun" (paraphrased), to be quite silly. Are you some kind of unfeeling sociopath who can't get off unless there's a metric assload of violence? Do you only masturbate to snuff films? If so, that seems somewhat... sad.

Do you have any other questions? Perhaps you'd like to make another threat that nobody will believe you can back up?

Oh, and as for this tapping out business, I feel like there's no point in arguing this. I've watched it. Your face clearly shows that you're in pain. You clearly hit the mat three times in quick succession. If you didn't tap, you're the biggest idiot in wrestling today for not understanding what that should mean. I don't have access to your mind. Perhaps you didn't mean to tap. BUT YOU DID. That's what actually happened. Somehow I doubt that you're going to be swayed by that argument, and I know certainly that nothing you say is going to change what I saw.

You're an idiot or you meant to tap out. Pick one. Get angry. Realize that nobody cares about what Jack Eastwood thinks he did. Just be honest with yourself, for your own sake. You don't see me denying that you knocked me out tonight. You don't see me denying that my real name is Heath Yates. There's only one of us denying reality here. Hint: It's not me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't expect you to be afraid, Heath, I expect you to realise what you're up against. I'm not somebody you want to be playing games with. As far as your name goes, so what? It's your name, so why shouldn't I call you by it. I don't doubt you're not an easy man to offend. What I doubt is that you're an easy man to get along with. You're insipid, Heath. Your casual nonchalance just pisses me off in a way I can't explain. To drop a phrase from Chris you need to put more effort in. You're a coaster. I'm a drink. And that was a terrible analogy.

Also... yes, I am a sociopath. What did you expect, that in my spare time I go around saving kittens? Maybe I learn how to not feel pain when someone's choking my neck - oh wait, that's fucking impossible. Of course I'm in pain you idiot, you were bloody choking me! In fact, you know what, fuck this. The talking's done, because quite frankly Heath you just piss me off. Let's cue the mysterious immortality smoke and mirrors bullshit and have us a fucking good time at DR4, eh? And when you're in a coma in a hospital bed in fucking dreamland, we'll just see who's denying reality.

Denying Reality match. Fukkin' book it.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Peyton: Too long, can't be assed to read everyone's gobshite trash that just seems to be constantly repeated over and over again.

Reggie: Ass.

Peyton: Bless you.

Reggie: I didn't sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 14.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2