Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Kaoru
Virus
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
RCA
The Returned
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Mark Johansson
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

OOC: Well that means a lot coming from one such as yourself. I try to keep myself out of it because I generally fall flat on my face.

But thanks sir. TT has never been my strength around here so I'm glad it's improving, regardless by how much.

Also good to see you back De, you sticking around?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm

OOC: lolololol <3 Ro.

If I can't make fun of myself, I have no business making fun of other people.

And yeah. It feels good to be back, honestly.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC: Have I got better? Aside from asking that, can we get back into slagging each other off lol.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Yep, I did take her from you. Well actually, I think she left you for your brother and then left him. I brought her in as my manager, we well in love, and she upgraded to a real man instead of a shell of disease and drugs such as yourself.

She'd still be with Trey had she known the hell you would bring upon her.

Chosen One can't even save his babymaker...

Oh wait...she doesn't have one.

I wonder who's fault is that?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: You have indeed, Sir Spruance. Your main problem, like mine, is consistency.

IC: Didn't the first piece of ass you got that wasn't inflated cry rape?

It's really depressing when a woman yells "no stop" instead of "no, don't stop".
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Actually no. Despite what people think I've never really had much of an issue with the getting of the pussy. Check the promos. I may have called it some stupid shit but whatever I called it, I was getting it.

But you're right though, that 'no stop' shit can be a mood killer, or so I've heard.

Maybe if they just took it things would be over quickly, but no...they want to put up a fight and shit as if vag isn't made for fucking.

Fuck's wrong with them?

Either way...that isn't really a problem I've yet to encounter. When I do, I'll be sure to let you know.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:26 pm

RCA wrote:
Actually no. Despite what people think I've never really had much of an issue with the getting of the pussy. Check the promos. I may have called it some stupid shit but whatever I called it, I was getting it.

But you're right though, that 'no stop' shit can be a mood killer, or so I've heard.

Maybe if they just took it things would be over quickly, but no...they want to put up a fight and shit as if vag isn't made for fucking.

Fuck's wrong with them?

Either way...that isn't really a problem I've yet to encounter. When I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Personally, I enjoy a little resistence. Any woman who just sits there and takes missionary kinda defeats the purpose.

Though that seems to be your modus operandi, Suzie. Letting everyone else fuck you. Missionary position and howling like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

RCA wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Yep, I did take her from you. Well actually, I think she left you for your brother and then left him. I brought her in as my manager, we well in love, and she upgraded to a real man instead of a shell of disease and drugs such as yourself.

She'd still be with Trey had she known the hell you would bring upon her.

Chosen One can't even save his babymaker...

Oh wait...she doesn't have one.

I wonder who's fault is that?

Hi.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

...Hi? Fucking hi? What the fuck do you call that? If you enter another conversation with adults that involves nothing broader than hi, well fuck, I'll just get high and ramble shit about getting high. Which is of course, all I do. So if you don't want a 3'00'000 page essay on getting high I nsuggest you shut it. Shut it tight like your moma.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Do the world a favor and realize that the best part of you dribbled outta your mama's cunt and stained the fucking sheets ASSHOLE!!

Do the world a favor and realize I told you that before last show. Plz don't infringe, you're not good enough to pull it off.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
When I want your op-- Nevermind, I just want you to shut the fuck up...Everyone feels free to tell me how big of an idiot I am but they refuse to look at themselves in the mirror and see that the biggest jackass in the fed is looking right back at them.

It's because you are so much bigger an idiot we know that we could never compare. That and you have a tendency to rant more than anyone else who bitches and whines about people talking too much. Remember when you used to make sense? No one else does either.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
I wouldn't even waste my breath if I didn't have to field a personal fucking attack from you or some other mental midget at least once a day...

Then take your advice, shut the fuck up. Then maybe we'll be able to let the stink of your personal failure sink to the back of our minds and stop realizing what an easy target you are.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Do me a favor Ares, you beat me so SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I am done with you as you should be done with me....As for you Apathy, I figured you to be one to understand where Spruance and I were coming from, but it looks as though you are just another ignorant douche bag....You know what FUCKERS....Bring it on...Give us your worst....

Then stop talking, cause as long as you are stupid, and you always will be, I'll never be done with you. Not in the sense that I'll care about you in an meaningful way, but I do so love to remind people of how very very idiotic they are. And you my good sir are just the perfect release. Like the retarded kid the Heavyweight Boxer keeps around to punch so they can feel better after a poor fight.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Do us a favor SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN THE RING!!!!

We did that.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
you beat me

This was the result.

Good talk.

Now kindly go fuck yourself douchenozzle, some of us have actual competition to prepare for, not gimmie wins like you.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm

You know, I've gotta laugh, I really do.

Smile

You see what's really funny to me is Apathy, you think that 1) Just because you have a vocabulary for violence I'd sink to your level and 2) You think you're something special when you really, really not. Haha oh man, don't worry, we'll get to that.

But let's take up point one first.

Hmmm, should I worried about your redneck, inbred, ass-backwards threats? Eh, doubtful. You know you seem to like referring to me by my first; Aidan, but 10 bucks says you can't name my surname. I'm serious man, do you know it at all? I'd say you've got a 10% shot at it. Yeah, see there's a reason me and PX go by monikers. Hell, even now, when we're at each others throats, we don't refer to each other by our real names.

See maybe, just maybe, we've dealt with shit like you before, or Gods, maybe we had the foresight to know shite like this could happen.

See motherfucker I don't shit about your lil' threats, cuz my family is secure. Even if you were to know my family name, it's a common surname. And even if you could track my family down, there's still factors in place for that kind of situation. You think I didn't worry about my family when I was fighting HavOc? You think when I was dealing with wild murderers I was protective of my kin? Tex, my family wasn't hurt then, and it won't be hurt now. I've dealt with your kind before.

See, this all feeds into my second point: That you really ain't nothing I haven't dealt with before.

See motherfucker you're here 5 seconds and already I'm getting bored of you. Every trait, every characteristic you have I seen and know well.

See, I didn't want to say straight off the bat but ah, I ain't I seen your type round' here before...hmmm lemme think

-Oh Shit, You're TyranT Jr.

That's right Tex, you've already been done here in FMW. You must not have got the memo, but we already got one, big fat ass redneck asshole with a favouritism towards violence. You know, goes by the name Billy McKenzie, round like a monster truck wheel? Phff, what am I saying, course ya know him...could even been your daddy he's so similar. That's right, I've seen your shit and already now you're not the asshole that McKenzie is. And I already know that if I had too, that if I had to fight that planetoid shaped mothefucker I could beat him. It'd be a fucking tough job, I'd have to roll up my sleeves and bring a packed lunch and all that old timey shite, but I could. So you? You'd be a walk in the park compared to him Tex McTyranT.

You think you're something special? You just aren't Tex. Not even close.
Violence? You'll never be the violent son of a bitch Quint was.
Racism? You'll never be the Hitler youth Daniel Lincoln was
Greed? Romeo is still here and got that trait on lockdown Tex
Being the biggest Asshole around? No one on this planet could currently top that scum Jason Roy for that award Tex.

You want to talk about me being mediocre McTyranT? You haven't even had a match and I already feel your shit is old news.

You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You aren't even top of the shit heap that takes up one corner of FMW.

I mean seriously, what's next Tex? You going to tell me you hear voices in your head? Hmmm? Or wait, maybe you're suddenly going to start talking all like this and shit? That going to be another one of your attention grabbing innovative traits?

You think you can intimate me you sorry piece of shit? Not even.

You're sick, twisted, weird and disgusting? Great for you you stupid bitch, great job ruining your humanity but that's doesn't bring you any benefits in my house?

You're incestous? Fucker I've just been verbally duking it out with fuckin' Rapist! Sad as it is, I don't blink at your shit now.
You're a sexual twisted demon? Motherfucker I've fought Alex O fucking Rion. That's stupid puta got wood from setting himself on fire!

You can't shock me. You can't intimidate me. You WILL be dealt like any other piece of trash TyranT eile.

You're dime a dozen Tex. Yeah you're a big mean twisted motherfucker, but ain't they all?

Just bring it bitch, because in the end you're just another criminal.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Apathy...how clever with your joke.

It's OK, I dabble in the sophomoric humor myself.

But you've seem to struck on something haven't you? Yes, in your naive, possibly buzzed stupor, you've come across a hidden gem of information, an Easter egg of significance that could open up a whole new world of possibilities as to why I've become what I have.

So, Billy...answer me this if you can. I fancy myself a bit of a strategist, knowing the ins and outs of a situation, and with that comes extensive research, retracing the steps. And I notice something.

I notice just how sickening it is to watch myself be taken advantage of because I was dumb enough to give control back to FMW, overlooking the corruption and stupidity that they bathe in as the pale glow illuminates the starry sky of dreamy nightmares.

I notice how sickening it is to see a fucking pussy standing in the place of the man that should have been the most dominant affliction to ever overcome FMW.

I notice how sickening to have to breathe the same air of the people that did that to me, and I stay awake each night, poring over footage of match after match...just waiting for the weakness to find me so I may exploit it like a depressed girl on the corner of this hell hole people call society.

The question is do you think I am wrong to feel the way I do?

But, it's funny. You know, a lot of people like to say that they make their own choices. But for some people, the choices are made for them. Even when you do everything right. And then you open your eyes to clarity.

And you see that quite frankly, the rules were stupid. The rules were merely chains that ignorance allowed to grip around me. I see that now, Billy Apathy.

And I see that the rules must change...but I know that they won't....because I have no rules in my long overdue rise as the ripened cream of the rotting crops of flesh that is Full Metal Wrestling. Any advantage to be exploited, I will find it.

Any weakness to obliterate, I will learn about it.

Any secret to haunt your ever waking dreams...I will discover it.

Of course, this has nothing to really do with you yet as you've merely caught me on an unrelated tangent...but I have to say that your observation is in large part, astute.

So pat yourself on the back, in fact have a dip on me...but don't be surprised if it has already been tampered with. FMW has forgotten it's place in my world. That place is on her knees, mouth wide open.

At first I was a little APATHETIC towards it...but I know a little bit better now.

And I will have it. It will be glorious. Because the thing is...all FMW is, is a popularity contest. Word of mouth, stroking the right cock, kissing the right ass.

I've gone without compromising myself like the others have. So I know what it's like to get where I am off of straight up ability. I don't need a recommendation, William.

I don't need someone holding my hand, in fact all that has ever done was destroy everything I had built up.

I won't forget it because it builds within like a cancer.

It can't be repressed. It can't be ignored.

I can't be ignored. It's time.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Andrew O'Rion, Celt.

It was Andrew O'Rion, not Alex.

Andrew.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

It only takes one word to turn an entire statement into a lie.

So imagine the grave decimation that has become of one of your 'greatest' retorts to date because of one word.

One mistake.

One slip-up.

That's all it takes, Celt. And there are a few to be exploited with you because as good as you find yourself to be, and as serviceable as you truly are, with a peck of very good...

You're predictable. While I am the complete opposite.

You become as such because you are stubborn and won't budge. It's fine, the law never does bend.

It doesn't crack.

It either stands, or it falls.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Which it will. The law is bullshit. I spit on it everyday I light a spliff and shoot up.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC: That's really fucking annoying because I was having trouble remembering Mercutio's original name, so I actually went to the trouble of looking that puta up on the e-wiki to make sure, and then I go and fucking type the wrong name anyways.

IC: Austin...just fuck off.

It was a slip of the tongue, and everyone knows what I meant. Hardly the end of the world. Gods if the one fault you can find in that quite long reply is that I misspoke a name then that's cool with me. And trust me, that little fuck up doesn't change the meaning of the message at all, not when it's so apparent what I meant.

And by the way, you're correct; I'm absolutely predictable. In fact someone could probably make a chart of what I'd do in any given situation and they'd be right.

Still, just because you know what I'm going to do doesn't mean you stop me. That's a gross under-estimation of me, and I know how much you hate it when you're under-estimated Austin, so I'm sure you could at least try to appreciate that.

Edit: And Trey, if you're were higher up the priority list, you'd be getting your ass kicked too. However, you're a pretty minor criminal in the scheme of things when compared to murders and rapists. That's not to say you're not wrong, you are, but I'm sure most of you are aware that modern policing focuses on the big fish first these days.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:30 pm

The Celt wrote:
IC: Austin...just fuck off.

It was a slip of the tongue, and everyone knows what I meant. Hardly the end of the world. Gods if the one fault you can find in that quite long reply is that I misspoke a name then that's cool with me. And trust me, that little fuck up doesn't change the meaning of the message at all, not when it's so apparent what I meant.

And by the way, you're correct; I'm absolutely predictable. In fact someone could probably make a chart of what I'd do in any given situation and they'd be right.

Still, just because you know what I'm going to do doesn't mean you stop me. That's a gross under-estimation of me, and I know how much you hate it when you're under-estimated Austin, so I'm sure you could at least try to appreciate that.

If we knew what you meant, the good doctor wouldn't have went through the trouble of clearing it up,

But Celt...if you really think that your admission of predictability pleases me then you are mistaken, pup.

Luckily, I do know what you mean, as I have opened my eyes and received a Moment of Clarity,

Because for me to under-estimate you is more asinine that Celeste's yes when Jaro said "Marry me."

Yes, I can truly feel where you are coming from here, being overlooked is not a pretty sight,

And as punishment this federation has no choice but to bend to the Radical's might.

You are merely a sizable roadblock, one that would be taxing physically,

And you believe I've written you off, and I have not, even if I do think rather whimsically.

Yes, dear Aiden...your ease to figure out doesn't exactly make you ripe for the picking,

But can you hear in the distance, it's subtle, maybe a clock's that ticking?

So does this mean that your time is running out?

Or is it a fragment of a imagination, and I'm truly stuck with an eternal pout?

No! Just because it doesn't mean I won't easily impose upon you my violent romance,

No homo, all it really means is that compared to the others, I have a better chance.

All I need is that, and I promise to the fullest extent I will exploit,

And with your destruction, if I must, I'll bring myself closer to belonging in Detroit.

Maybe you didn't catch it, you know it's called the Murder City?

And such I near the finality of this, just a little Irish ditty...

Never fear Celt, for in life there is only the shade of black and white,

But do I think I am better than you? In one word: quite.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Chris Austin: The answer to the question nobody is asking.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 pm

There is no question that anyone could ask that I am not the answer to.

Unless it had something to do with being a failure or basically being you.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Yes, but isnt it blatent that the rapist is quite frankly retarded? He belongs in a place where people can attend to his needs ands restrain him if only neccessary.

I on the other hand am a free winded individual. I have not done anything of such, I just enjoy intoxicating myself. How wrong is that in the eyes of this "law"?

I am merely curious...

OOC: Thats it folks ive gotta sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm

The Celt wrote:
OOC: That's really fucking annoying because I was having trouble remembering Mercutio's original name, so I actually went to the trouble of looking that puta up on the e-wiki to make sure, and then I go and fucking type the wrong name anyways.

OOC: That sucks for you, I hate that it's so hard for YOU TO REMEMBER WHICH ONE WAS ME and which was Robb.

And to think I gave you the rub that time by making it take three finishers to put you down.

Fucking Newbie Leprecan'ts.

Sad
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

If I'm retarded Trey, then you are the best wrestler to ever step foot in FMW.

Keep in mind that you are the same person who was humiliated and embarrassed by Harlequin merely laughing at you upon your name being mentioned.

Like Quint has said, not all jokes are funny.

Some just bomb, and some never had a chance.

Then there's you...and you would be an insult to the insult I use to insult you with.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 am

Ouch man, I mean, you really hurt my feelings.

Wait a second... Nah.

I couldn't care less what a rapist thinks of me. I may have done some crazy ass shit but I've never raped anyone and never will. True, I don't have a great track record here, but thats going to change.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

OOC: How can you forget the person who is arguably the second most hated person rom FMW? (Based on the collateral damage poll) Silly Celt, you crack me up. Also I just enjoy poking holes in your TT, much like with Seth, it gets me through the day Smile
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 am

The Dude wrote:
Ouch man, I mean, you really hurt my feelings.

Wait a second... Nah.

I couldn't care less what a rapist thinks of me. I may have done some crazy ass shit but I've never raped anyone and never will. True, I don't have a great track record here, but thats going to change.

There's your problem.

You believe what you've heard.

You've never seen me do anything constituting rape, so therefore it is wrong for you to accuse me of such.

Damn addicts and their slanderous words.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am

All I did was call you a rapist and say I would never do such a thing.

Innocent untill proven guilty huh? You look like a rapist, you have the beady eyes and shit. I'm not going to bother arguing with you if you can't even admit your a worse person than me.

All I do is harm myself, of course, in a totally non-emo way... In a macho, I can smoke ten joints, snort a line an inject myself in under 5 minutes way.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 am

It's the hood isn't it?

Don't be jealous.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:47 am

OOC: @Alex

Nah, it wasn't so much a mix up. I knew that you were Alex (dub) and I knew who Adrian was, I was just having trouble remembering the first name Robb used since he also went by Mercutio and simply O'Rion. I dunno, then after I looked it up I must have been think of you for some reason and typed that down by mistake.

So, no confusion as to who ye are, just a typo.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 pm

RCA wrote:
It's the hood isn't it?

Don't be jealous.

OOC: Lol so true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4