Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.3 RESULTS

Go down 
+2
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 14.3 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Corruption 14.3 RESULTS Cornewlogodraft

Corruption 14.3 RESULTS NO-Sports-Areans-2

”Superstar” by Saliva plays as a grand barrage of red and white pyro open the show with a literal bang.

Boice: Good evening from New Orleans, Louisiana! I'm your host, Jack Boice, alongside my announcing partner Janus Flare!

Flare: The host with the most lighting screens up coast to coast!

Boice: And we're proud to welcome you to another edition of FMW Corruption! The road to Death Row is on its final step tonight as we learn about its finalized card, but before then we've got another amazing edition of Corruption! MASS Caesar looks to take out some frustrations on Trey Spruance! Not to mention we've got YNG in action as Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn take on Christian Parkes and Ripper in tag team action and newcomer Callum Pullin faces off for the TV title against Mark Johansson!

Flare: A lot of new blood coming into the fed! Lets see if they've come prepared to impress!

Boice: Not to mention we also have a few members of the Sons of Attrition in action as The Celt takes on the evil canuck Killswitch and David GS takes on Harlequin in a Falls Count Anywhere match!

Flare: I don't know if David is prepared for the hell about to unleash upon him, Boice. That is going to be one to watch!

Boice: And in our main event we have Abandoned Champion Apostasy teaming with Ryu Quinn and Ryder Strong taking on The Pack, Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, and Daniel Prideman in their second consecutive main event in what could have consequences felt on Death Row!

Flare: And would you believe we're giving this to you for FREE!? We're a generous company, Boice.

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West blasts through the speakers as the crowd gets to their feet to boo Full Metal Champion Nick Bryson, Television Champion Mark Johansson, and Matt Ashburn, collectively known as YNG. The group joke with each other as they make their way down the ramp, harassing fans on the walk to the ring.

Boice: Oh goodie, we get to start the show with Nick Bryson-

Flare: SIR Nick Bryson

Boice: and the rest of YNG. These guys have quickly become a thorn in the side of FMW and I, for one, dislike them and its obvious Im not the only one.

Flare: I think you are the only one.

Boice: Do you not hear these boos!?

Flare: These aren't boos! They're OOOOHS! As in "OOH! Look at our great champion and this amazing assembly of superstars!"

Boice: You're delusional.

Bryson grabs a mic from ringside and walks up the ring steps. He enters the ring and redrapes his title over his shoulder. He smiles as he overlooks the crowd before speaking.

Bryson: Yes, yes, yes. I know, we've done this song and dance before, boys and girls. I've read the papers, heard the radio shows, watched the television. I know that all anyone can think about right now is YNG and how bad we are. I think its a hint of jealousy, right guys?

Ashburn and Johansson nod in agreement, with Ashburn giving Bryson a high five.

Bryson: Actually, if you want to know what I really think, and I know that you all do, its not just jealousy, no. Its that at the end of the day people know that what I did, who I surrounded myself with, was the right call and that means that people like Hannibal can't use their goons in numbers unfairly against me.

The crowd boos as Bryson slanders the Sons of Attrition.

Bryson: But I know whats really on everyone's mind right now. I really do. You all want to know, 'Hey, who is the fourth man!?' Well, well, for a group people apparently can't stand, they all happen to be really interested.

Bryson again confers with Mark and Matt. Mark nods silently as Matt plays to the crowd.

Bryson: So I thought, what better way to prove the fact that I am the peoples champion than by giving you people what you want! I think its time that we reveal the fourth member of this amazing assembly of talent! Guys in the back... PLAY THAT MUSIC!

There is a din over the crowd as they sit and wait for the music to play during a few moments of silence.

Boice: Well who is it?

Flare: Shhh! You're going to mess it up!

There is a few more seconds of silence until-

I'm not afraid.
To take a stand.
Everybody.
Come take my hand.

Not Afraid by Eminem explodes through the speakers as Drew Michael's entrance video plays on the screen. The crowd stands in shock as they wait for Drew to make his appearance.

Boice: WHAT!? NO! THIS CANT BE! NOT DREW!

Flare: OH MY GOD! THIS IS GREAT!

Boice: I- I- I can't, I won't-

Flare: Oh yeah! Oh yeah!

After a few seconds Bryson begins to laugh to himself. Quickly he begins to shake with laughter as Ashburn starts wiping tears from his face and Bryson leans up against Mark, Mark smiling as he covers his face. The music slowly fades.

Bryson: Ok, ok, ok. I couldn't help myself. I mean really, you all need to see the looks on your faces. That was so... so priceless!

Bryson drops the mic as he begins laughing again, this time sitting down on the ring. He picks up the mic as he begins to stand again.

Bryson: I mean, do you people seriously think I would bring THAT into this amazing group of talent? You're all honestly certifiable, I swear. I mean, you're all just as easy to confuse as those Sons of Attrition. I mean, seriously. We take out the Celt because he's dumb enough to walk around backstage by himself and the next thing you know they're at each others throats!

Boice: WHAT! Bryson just admitted to attacking the Celt two shows ago!

Flare: He had you fooled, Boice, no need to get cranky.

Bryson: I mean did you see Celt last week! 'Roar! I'm so mad! Maybe it was you Hannibal!' WHAT A JOKE! Just like I pulled just now on all of you. You all seem to think that I would just GIVE away who the fourth person is, no, no, no, no. You see THAT is something you will have to pay for. You can order tickets from the arena box office, or call your cable company and preorder on pay per view. That is, if you're not so poor that you dont have cable. I-

Bryson is abruptly cut off by Morte Et Dabo by Asking Alexandria as the crowd has a warmer response for Christian Parkes and his tag team partner Ripper than usual.

Boice: Here comes Christian Parkes and Ripper to the biggest pop of their lives!

Bryson: HEY! WE DIDNT TELL YOU TO COME DOWN YET! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

Flare: How rude! They just interrupted YNG's interview time!

Boice: It doesn't look like they care as the newcomer Christian Parkes has brought back Ripper to try and take on YNG! I don't like either of those guys, but taking out YNG would move them up in the world for sure!

Parkes and Ripper instruct the referee that followed them to get in the ring first. They hop up on the apron and start yelling and pointing at Bryson and Ashburn. Bryson places his hand on Mark and Matt's chests and instructs them to exit the ring. Ashburn takes his place on the apron as Mark holds the Full Metal Championship next to the apron. Bryson motiones to Parkes as if to ask him if he is satisfied now as Parkes enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Boice: And we have our first match underway!

Flare: How rude of these two! Theres a little something called respect! They should learn it!

Boice: Because YNG is full of that! Good joke, Flare.

Flare: Do your job!

Boice: Parkes shoots in at Bryson, who dodges out of the way! He shoots in again, and again Bryson moves! Parkes pulls back his fist and Bryson puts his hand up! What is going on here! This is a match Bryson!

Flare: Bryson is a true ring general!

Boice: Bryson is casually walking over to Ashburn and he tags him in! Bryson exits through the ropes and Ashburn is in! He circles Parkes and they lock up center ring! Parkes tosses Ashburn off the ropes! Shoulder block sends Parkes to the mat! Ashburn off the ropes again, over Parkes, another clothesline drops Parkes to the mat! Ashburn continues his charge to the corner, RIGHT FIST TO RIPPER!

Flare: Look at Ashburn control the ring! This guy is gonna be big!

Boice: The referee is trying to hold Ripper back as Ashburn throws Parkes into the corner and the two men begin beating on him! Ashburn stomps Parkes to the mat and climbs the turnbuckle- he throws his legs back, BRUTAL KICK TO THE STERNUM OF PARKES!

Flare: Genius move! That pendulum motion gave Ashburn such force behind that!

Boice: Aahburn with a quick pin! One, Two, No! Kickout at three! Parkes still showing life!

Flare: Probably a bad idea.

Boice: Ashburn lifts Parkes! He tosses him into the ropes- LOOK! Ripper just walked over to tag Parkes as he was on the ropes but the referee wont let him!

Flare: That was STUPID Ripper! There are RULES you know!

Boice: As much as I hate to say it you're right there! Parkes ducks a clothesline! SUPERKICK ON THE REBOUND FROM ASHBURN!

Flare: This match is in the bag!

Boice: Ashburn gets a seal of approval from Bryson, who is draped over the ropes in the corner! The referee is trying to get Bryson off, but he's refusing!

Flare: Champions perogative!

Boice: The referee turns as Ashburn gets the pin! One, Two, NO! Ripper enters the ring and the referee stops to get him out!

Flare: Do your job!

Boice: Bryson is also yelling from the turnbuckle! Ashburn begins harassing Ripper and- OH!

Flare: THATS UNFAIR!

Boice: Parkes with the low blow! Parkes drags himself to the corner TAG TO RIPPER! RIPPER CHARGES ASHBURN AND STOMPS A MUDHOLE IN HIM!

Flare: This match should be over! Low Blows are clearly illegal! Ref is blind!

Boice: Bryson is off the turnbuckle! He charges at Ripper! Ripper ducks a clothesline, but he doesn't duck the elbow from the champion! Wait! Ripper seems unphased! Bryson with a right! Ripper counters back with his own! Rights and lefts are flying between these two!

Flare: Come on ref!

Boice: Bryson stops a right! Knee to the gut- SPINNING BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!

Flare: Look at the champion roll!

Boice: Bryson tries to continue the attack but the Referee is forcing him over to his corner! Ashburn is back up, though, and is going for the pin! One, two- NO! Parkes breaks the count, Parkes is up too! He jumps over the ropes and reaches over and touches Ripper! He's the legal man! He's in!

Flare: Not for long!

Boice: Mark pulled Parkes' legs out from under him! He's pulled him out of the ring!

Flare: Thank god this match has order! Thank you, Mark!

Boice: The referee is calling for Parkes to get to his corner! He's not paying attention, DDT OUT OF NOWHERE FROM RIPPER! Ashburn is down again! Look, Ripper is moving up to the top rope now!

Flare: Mark and Parkes are still arguing and I think Ripper think's he's the legal man!

Boice: No hes not but Ripper on the top! He stands- OH!

Flare: You fool! He forgot about the champ!

Boice: Bryson pushes out Rippers leg and he lands crotch first! Look! BRYSON HAS THE BELT!

The crowd groans as Bryson pulls the belt back and smashes it directly in the face of Ripper, the crack echoes over the arena.

Boice: RIGHT IN THE FACE OF RIPPER!

Flare: Parkes is in the ring now as he finally stops arguing with Mark! Look at Ashburn on the mat still! Is he hurt?

Boice: Parkes looks at Ripper! Parkes looks confused and- ASHBURN IS UP!

Flare: He was playing possum!

Boice: He spins Parkes! HEADCASE! Parkes is dropped center ring! Heres the cover One, Two, Three! Its over!

Jackson: Heres' y'alls winners, Sir Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn!

Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn (4.2 aps + 3.5 aps + 1.3 avs = 9 total)
Ripper and Christian Parkes (3.2 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 3.3 total)

Boice: Bryson grabs his title and yells for Mark and Matt to follow him up the ramp! They celebrate together as Ripper is slow to get up! He stands over Parkes and glares at YNG but this match is over!

Flare: Maybe you should have been better at life, Christian Parkes!

We cut backstage where we see Trey Spruance once again sitting on a table as the doctor walks into the room. He looks over a chart, flips a page, and then sighs.

Doctor: As I understand it, Trey, you've got some pretty bad post-concussion syndrome.

Trey: Please, have a seat, let me see whats wrong with you. You said you had a cold, eh? I've got this thing that I hit your knee with, standard procedure

The doctor sits down as Trey pulls out some of his supplies. The doctor very casually reaches out and takes them from Trey

Doctor: No, Trey, I'm the doctor.

Trey: Oh, yeah, you're right. Lost myself a little there.

Doctor: Do you see what I'm saying to you.

Trey: Yeah. I do, doc.

Doctor: You've gone out and performed against our advice and now you're suffering the consequences.

Trey: Well what can I do to help protect myself.

Doctor: I really think we need to get you some kind of head gear or helmet to protect your brain and head from any further trauma.

Trey: Well, that sounds great and all but I spent all my money last show on candy and that butler and I ended up giving that to Caesar and now he wants to hit me again.

Doctor: I saw, thats no good. Well, I could order you something but its going to be kind of costly.

Trey: Well, I really cant. I have no money.

Doctor: Well, Trey. I have to advise that you dont wrestle tonight or again until we can get you something for your noggin.

Trey stands and shakes the Doctors hand. He looks downhearted as he exits the room when he comes across a man pushing a cart of supplies. Trey immediately perks up and stops the man.

Trey: Hey, I'll give you two dollars for this!

Trey points to something on the cart.

Man: For that?

Trey: Yeah man! I need something to protect my head.

Man: Uh, yeah sure. Ok, whatever.

Trey pulls two dollars out of his pocket and hands it to the man. He grabs the item and quickly pops back into the medical room.

Trey: Hey doc! I found something!

Doctor: You did?

There is a shuffling off screen as Trey is heard fumbling around. When the camera pans back to him he is setting a pair of scissors down on the counter top, though his face is never shown as he runs out the door yelling.

Trey: See! I got this! My head is covered now! Thanks Doc! I'm ready to rock and roll!

Doctor: Thats not exactly what I-

Trey doesn't listen to the doctor as he exits the room and rushes down the hallway.

Doctor: Meant.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 am

Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda are sitting backstage, when a knock is heard on their lockerroom door.

Prideman: Enter!

Apostasy, brandishing the Abandoned Title, enters the lockerroom.

Rotunda: What the hell do you want?

Apostasy: Just the two men I wanted to see. I wanted to ask you two something, just out of curiosity.

Prideman: Why should we tell you anything?

Apostasy: You don’t have to, but I wanted to get a sense of you two when you weren’t around your ringleader.

Rotunda: Eastwood is…

Apostasy: Talking with the disciplinary committee about his actions against the board. I know, and from what I understand nothing will come of it. But let’s cut to the chase. I want to know something about you two…

There’s a moment of silence, as Prideman and Rotunda stand up and stare down Apostasy.

Apostasy: You two are both respectable competitors. Now, I know I’ve said some mean things about the Pack in the last few weeks, but my aim isn’t to trash you two. In fact, you’re just the kind of people I want to defend this title against. You’re both young, consistent performers who haven’t held a title here before.

Rotunda: Don’t try to flatter us..

Apostasy: Just speaking the truth, as far as I’m concerned, but let me ask you another hypothetical. If I’m booking announcing a match tonight for Death Row 4, I’m debating whether you two are going to be in it. What do you think?

Prideman: We better be…

Apostasy: See, here’s the thing. You both are motivated young fellows… but I think Eastwood is holding you back. Furthermore, if his actions last week are indicative of anything, it’s that he wants this opportunity for himself, not you two.

Rotunda: He just wants to kick your teeth in.

Apostasy: Maybe. What I really came here to ask is this… do you want a shot at this belt? Because I’m willing to give you a shot, im willing to tell them I want to face you guys, but if you’re just interested in helping out your puppet master… then I’ll walk out this door and stop wasting my time.

Rotunda and Prideman look at each other, and nod silently.

Rotunda: Listen, you don’t know who you’re messing with. Sometimes I dont even know who we're dealing with

Prideman: The guy is a tyrant, he may be my friend, but even I can see that in him.

Apostasy: I know the type, but he only controls you as much as you let him control you. So… what do you say? Will you step up tonight, and act as individuals?

Both men pause to consider a few moments before Rotunda offers his hand. Apostasy shakes it.

Rotunda: Alright, but I’m going to beat you this time.

Apostasy smiles at this. Prideman also extends his hand, and Apostasy shakes it as well.

Prideman: I agree, but what does this mean for tonight?

Apostasy: Thats up to you guys. I think you're both going to do what is best for you.

Apostasy pretends to tip an imaginary cap and departs. Prideman and Rotunda watch him leave, and sit back down to discuss.

Boice: And next we have...a match I'm not entirely sure is a good idea.

Hans Zimmer's "The Might of Rome” hits as Caesar strides out to the ring confidently.

Boice: Last Corruption was a mixed bag for Caesar. He won against the rookie Starchild, but then he an...encounter-

Flare: Ooh-la-la.

Boice: Stop it. -with Trey Spruance who's been...well...

Flare: Increasingly more delusional as the last few shows have gone on.

Boice: Yes. He called himself Baron Pemberton, and swindled Caesar out of his shot at the Abandoned Title.

Flare: He had the contract in hand, that's all that really matters. Fair is fair.

Boice: Well, Caesar didn't take too kindly to it, and Trey was once again hit on the head, this time with a wheelbarrow.

Flare: Which was hilarious.

Boice: Right. Well, hopefully there won't be anything to worry about this time. While Trey continued to refuse doctors' orders to refrain from competing, he has agreed to wear a helmet.

”Walk” by Pantera hits, as Trey Spruance comes out. Or, what one could assume is Trey, as, rather than a helmet, his head is covered in a brown paper bag.

Boice: What.

Flare: I guess he spent all of his money on chocolate coins and that butler and didn't have any left for a helmet.

Boice: I...I'm not really surprised by this.

Trey gets into the ring, and Caesar immediately charges him, kneeing him in the gut and driving him to the mat with a DDT as the referee scrambles to have the bell rung.

Boice: Caesar starting this match off aggressively.

Flare: As someone should. He drops onto Trey and starts throwing punches at his head.

Boice: I can't help but notice that Caesar is targeting the head of a man with severe head injuries.

Flare: If an opponent has a weakness, you go after it. That's how it works.

Boice: It's still a disturbing thing to do. But Trey's scurried out from Caesar!

Flare: And they're both on their feet, and Caesar goes for a grapple.

Boice: But Trey pushes Caesar back, and throws a punch! And another! And anoth-oh. Wait.

Flare: And Caesar throws Trey across the ring. Yeah, he's getting his ass kicked.

Boice: And Caesar just jumps on Trey and begins to twist his body into an STF.

Flare: He wrenches it, but apparently it's not to win the match, as he releases it. And he's grabbed Trey by the hair, and smashed his face into the mat.

Boice: And Caesar's now climbing the turnbuckle. Diving headbutt to Trey! That had to take as much out of Caesar as it did Trey.

Flare: If it did, he's not showing it, as he's right back to his feet, and he's pulling Trey to his.

Boice: But as Caesar takes a step back, Trey mounts a comeback! Kick!

Flare: Which Caesar catches. He spins Trey around, and nails him with a vicious clothesline on his way back around. I felt that one in my pants.

Boice: And Trey felt it all over, as he's down. Caesar gives him a few stomps to the back and then walks to the corner.

Flare: And Trey's body might be in autopilot as he somehow starts getting back up.

Boice: And Caesar runs forward, and hits a shining enziguri on Trey. Another blow to the head. Trey, stay down please, for your sake.

Flare: Hey, it's Trey's fault for wearing a bag instead of a helmet.

Boice: I...guess I can't argue with that.

Flare: And Trey will have to ignore your advice, as Caesar forces him back to his feet and steps back, almost like he wants Trey to try something.

Boice: Trey makes a half-conscious punch attempt, but Caesar just catches it, and uses it to twist Trey around and suplex him down.

Flare: At this point he's just toying with him. I have some experience with toying around, you know.

Boice: And he's dragged Trey back to his feet again. Caesar is locking his arms in a cravate. Is he going for Nero's Last Wish?

Caesar spins Trey around to the mat, hitting Nero's Last Wish. However, unlike normally when the opponent is dropped onto their neck and back, Caesar makes sure to have Trey hit on the top of his head.

Boice: Oh come on! Caesar did that on damned purpose!

Flare: You're damn right he did, and you'd have done the same.

Boice: Not to a man suffering from head injuries! This is disgusting!

Flare: It's Trey's fault for not having the proper protection. And Caesar with the cover. 1...2....3!

MASS Caesar (3.75 aps + 0.6 avs = 4.35 total)
Trey Spruance (2.4 aps + 0.8 avs = 3.2 total)

Action Jackson: And here is ya'lls winnah! MAAAAS CAESAR!

Flare: A dominant win for the former number 1 contender.

Caesar looks down at Trey, who is just starting to stir. He shakes his head and rolls out of the ring, walking to the tables and grabbing a chair.

Boice: Wait, hold on Mass, this is unnecessary.

Flare: Speak for yourself there. Caesar wants to send a message.

Caesar enters the ring as Trey is getting back to his feet, his back turned to Caesar. Caesar raises the chair, and when Trey turns around he smashes the chair into Trey's skull.

Boice: This man has head injuries for god's sake!

Caesar continues to slam the chair into the unmoving Trey's head, when from the back comes running Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER to the cheers of the crowd!

Boice: Here comes some help, thankfully!

They both slide into the ring, but Caesar rolls out of the ring before they can reach him, and begins to retreat up the ramp. He stops to do his thumbs down pose as the popular tag duo helps Trey to his feet. He stumbles around, but starts yelling for a microphone.

Boice: I wonder what Trey has to say after all of that. I hope he's okay.

Flare: I imagine it's along the lines of “glarble flarg where is my taco stand???”

Trey: Hold, villain! On this day, you might have defeated Trey Spruance, mild-mannered wrestler beloved by millions!

Flare: Yeah, he's out of it.

Trey: But you, and all of the other villains will be unable to stand against the justice of THE PAPER BAG MAN!

Flare: What.

Trey: Myself and these other heroes shall stand against all those against justice! We are united! We are SUPER!

Trey points to Son of Shark Boy

Trey: MEGA!

Trey points to himself

Trey: AND ULTRA!

Trey points to STORMMASTER

Trey: We're the Super Mega Ultra Team!

The three of them strike a pose as Caesar looks on in confusion from the ramp. The crowd however begins to cheer loudly for this display.

Flare: ...there are no words.

Boice: I...agree. But this new alliance between these three will surely be...interesting! We'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 pm

We find ourselves backstage in the locker room of the Sons of Attrition. Hannibal Frost and David GS enter the room where the UV Champion The Celt and Leon Caprice are currently seated. They acknowledge one another as Hannibal takes a seat across from Leon.

Celt: Hannibal, I-

Hannibal: I know what youre going to say, dude. Don't worry.

Celt: No, you don't. I want you to know that just because I was wrong doesnt mean that I can just forgive you of your past transgressions. Being completely honest with you, I'm still apprehensive about you because of your shady past.

Hannibal: Well, you were right, I didn't know what you were going to say.

Celt: However, I can admit that I was absolutely wrong. I'm sorry.

Hannibal: A backhanded apology if I've ever heard one, but like I said man, don't worry.

Leon: It looks like we have bigger fish to worry about. We still dont know the fourth man.

David GS: We still have matches tonight, too, Leon. We can't just abandon focus.

Hannibal: You're right, kid. I think its about time we've done what we've been doing, and thats working together like a team for once.

Leon: Here, here.

Celt: I admit, it is refreshing to actually acomplish as a unit like we did before.

Leon: If we keep this up we're going into Death Row looking pretty. We're getting things done, guys. Lets keep up the work.

Celt: Lets think about tonight and how we can use it to move forward.

Leon: Smart thinking.

Hannibal: I think I have a call I have to make guys I-

As Hannibal stands the door clicks. In enters the canadian national Killswitch

Killswitch: What a love fest, quaint. Actually, this is perfect. The two most obviously talented people in this unit are the foreigners and just like this country is famous for, they're the ones that take a back seat to the hill-billy American.

Hannibal: Hill-billy? Please.

Celt: What youre doing right now? It isn't going to work, so you just best turn around if youre trying to create some wedge to get an advantage.

Killswitch: I just came in to remind you all that while you all can, I assume, plan for Death Row, Celt still has to live past tonight. Good luck out there in the ring because I'm not holding back.

Killswitch exits the room as the rest of the SoA stand. They look each other over before they exit the room.

This Is Who We Are by Hawthorne Heights blasts through the PA system as Callum Pullin exits the curtain and encourages the crowd to get on their feet, enticing a pop from the crowd.

Boice: And here comes another showing of new blood in FMW as rookie newcomer gets his first opportunity to show off for the television title against Mark Johansson!

Flare: Yeah, but Johansson is on a role. The guy's completely flipped the switch and I think he's a steamroller right now, I doubt this kid will end that streak.

Boice: I'm pulling for the guy. Any way possible to slow down YNG.

Pullin slides under the ropes and poses on the turnbuckle as his music fades. It is quickly replaced as

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West blasts through the speakers. The crowd drowns out the music with boos as Television Champion Mark Johansson makes his way from the back with YNG Stablemates Nick Bryson and Matt Ashburn

Boice: And here comes YNG, this group has-

Flare: Yeah, you don't like them, but newsflash, Boice, the people do. Listen to the OOOHs!

Boice: We covered this before!

Flare: Ok, maybe we did, I just chose to ignore you! Look at the example these guys set! Working together as a team! Striving for excellence! Perfect representation if you ask me.

Boice: Well its a good thing nobody did.

Flare: Maybe someone did!

Mark hands the TV title to the referee who hands it off ringside. Mark looks viciously at his opponent, who also has a more serious demeanor, as the bell rings.

Boice: The bell rings and we're off! Collision midring sends Pullin back a step, Mark with a clothesline! A kick to the face as Pullin tries to get up!

Flare: This one has the makings of a five star classic!

Boice: Mark stomps at Pullin repeatedly and- OH! Pullin pulls Mark's other leg out from underneath him! Pullin rolls away and is first up! Clothesline from the rookie and now he's looking impressive!

Flare: WHAT!? That had to be something underhanded! He untied Marks boot or something!

Boice: Pullin plays to the crowd as YNG show their disapproval! Pullin turns- TACKLE BY MARK! MARK IS THROWING RIGHTS INTO PULLINS FACE!

Flare: I hope he got the good insurance plan, because his face is going to need some surgery!

Boice: Mark is headbutting Pullin now! Pullin's nose is bleeding! Mark Johansson is completely off the deep end, fans! I was hoping that maybe there was something left in him, but he's gone and drunk the kool-aid! This is not the same Mark Johansson!

Flare: You say that like a bad thing! Mark used to be Marky Mark! A joke! He would go night in and out and get no reward!

Boice: At least he used to be respected!

Flare: RESPECT!? That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee!

Boice: No, Flare, respect gets you so much more! Mark has pulled Pullin up now! Mark off the ropes- CHOP BLOCK TO THE BACK OF THE KNEES! He rolls through! DOUBLE FOOT STOMP TO THE FACE!

Flare: Mark's given Pullin his MIRANDA RIGHTS!

Boice: He's not done either! Mark lifts him and AGAIN! Chop block followed by foot stomp! Two in a row!

Flare: Look at YNG cheer him on! This is what a cohesive unit looks like!

Boice: Flare, you're delusional! Mark is circling the downed Pullin! He grabs hold of Pullins leg, Boston crab! Pullin is screaming out in pain!

Flare: Tap kid! No shame in being bested!

Boice: Pullin is refusing to tap! Hes fading, fading fast! Ref checks his hand! One! Tw- NO! HE WONT GO DOWN AND MARK RELEASES IN FRUSTRATION!

Flare: Moron! Absolutely moronic!

Boice: Pullin tries to get up! Chop Block! Foot Stomp!

Flare: Thats three Miranda Rights!

Boice: Mark pins! One, Two, Thr- NO! Pullin with his hand on the ropes and YNG is enfuriated!

Flare: SLOW COUNT! SLOW COUNT!

Boice: Pullin tries to move- NO! MARK PUNTS PULLIN IN THE HEAD! THERES THE PIN!

Flare: One, Two, Three or a hundred!

Jackson: Here be the winner and STILL TV Champion! Mark Johansssooooooooon!

Mark Johansson (2.7aps + 1.3 avs = 4 total)
Callum Pullin (2.1 aps + 0.1 avs = 2.2 total)

Boice: Mark is staring at his prey as YNG grabs his TV title! Ashburn lifts his hand up high as Bryson puts the belt around Mark's waist, but this kid proved himself worthy tonight!

Flare: Worthy of a first class ticket to loserville!

Boice: Pullin showed astonishing heart! My hat is off to him! Im hoping he has a bright future in FMW!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:17 am

Killswitch finishes drinking his beverage and throws away his red cup. He picks up his canadian flag draped on the table backstage as he begins his walk to the guerella position. As soon as he takes a few steps, he is set upon by the patriotic 'Outlaw' John Andrews

Andrews: Woah, slow down there, turbo! I know you're excited and all to go out there and get your ass kicked by the Celt but I'm glad I cought you while you're still coherent!

Killswitch: What do you want, you pathetic pawn. I've got bigger things to do.

Andrews: Oh, yeah, I completely understand. In fact, speaking of bigger things, I've got a bone to pick with you.

Andrews points to a cut on his forehead.

Andrews: You see, I dont appreciate what you did to me last week. Obviously you have a hard time dealing with your short comings.

Killswitch: Last I saw my hand was raised.

Andrews: Exactly, though I seem to remember you being a little underhanded. Just like when I had my hand raised against you on Ammunition and you didnt want to play ball. I get it, you get cranky, but you know what? I don't. I should get pissed off seeing you, however I'd rather get even.

Killswitch: Oh yeah? And how will you do that?

Andrews: I made a little call and talked to a swell guy named P. Thurston Deveraux. He's a neat fellow. He actually heard me out and completely agreed with my side of the story and he also mentioned how nice it would be to watch me stomp you goofy. So he granted me a little match for Death Row. Its going to be you, the slimey Canadian, versus me, the guy who will beat you down-

Andrews grabs the Canadian flag and pulls it out.

Andrews: And our flags in a FLAG MATCH!

Killswitch rips his flag back from Andrews' hands.

Andrews: Oh, good luck with that match now. I'll be watching from the best seat in the house.

Andrews laughs as he walks off. Killswitch looks noticably angry as the scene cuts to the ring.

The bell rings as Dethrone Tyranny by Gamma Ray plays. The crowd boos the oncoming Killswitch, who waves his Canadian flag proudly atop the ramp and hoists it high as he walks down.

Boice: And here comes the vilainous Killswitch waving his home country's flag!

Flare: Yeah, even I cant find something to like about this guy.

Boice: Finally something we agree on.

Flare: Don't get used to it, you've generally got a horrid opinion.

Killswitch places his flag on the turnbuckle as his music is cut out by a loud siren preceeding The Warriors Code by The Dropkick Murphys. The crowd pops as Ultraviolent champion The Celt explodes from the back, hoisting his belt high.

Boice: And here comes a revitalized Celt! After he was Ambushed two shows ago, and had his issues internally with SoA last show, he's settled his issues and now has a focus! Celt needs to use this match to get back on track entering Death Row where he and his stablemates take on YNG!

Flare: Plus he gets to beat on a slimey Canadian.

Boice: Absolutely!

Flare: Now, let me say that I don't hate all Canadians, just ones who think Canada is so much better than everyone else. They're like Canadian hipsters. Hipsters suck.

Boice: Uh, I guess you could say that, but I don't think thats the case.

Flare: Yeah, well, I do so it looks like that ends our like mindedness forever.

Celt points to Killswitch as he hands his UV belt to the referee. The men take their place in the corners as the ref hands the belt to the ring hands and calls for the bell.

Boice: Theres the bell and right away they-

Corruption 14.3 RESULTS Smptebars
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 am

Coming Soon:
Corruption 14.3 RESULTS Anarchylogo3

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 am

Coming Soon:
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 am

Coming Soon:
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:23 am

Coming Soon:
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 am

M. Night Shamalyan has SUCH a boner right now.

SMUT? I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:57 am

The Linguist: YES! The Smut of Wrestling is finally here to watch over FMW!

Son of Shark Boy pulls back the Linguist to point out an error. The Linguist turned red in the face from embarrassment.

The Linguist: Oh! SMUT... I'm sorry, SoSB. I must've read your message wrong... you have really small chicken scratch for writing.

SoSB let out a grunt, and walked away from the Linguist. His manager walked after his client, feeling more pathetic.

The Linguist: Shark, I said I was sorry!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 am

Early thoughts:

So I don't pay attention to the shows us as much since I stopped competing actively, but I was reading this a bit closer, and here's some things i'd like to point out.

One is the Mark Johannson match, where Flare stats on commentary: "This has the makings of a 5 star classic!". Now there are "5 star" match-ups here in FMW, but this isn't one of them, and I'm looking at this like I would if I were watching it, and if I were watching this and heard that, I'd think: "That's bullshit". The commentators need to be credible, they can't say everything is 5 stars in the making, especially since the match was about 1 minute and all chop blocks.

The Second Point is from this part of the show:
Quote :
Celt: No, you don't. I want you to know that just because I was wrong doesnt mean that I can just forgive you of your past transgressions. Being completely honest with you, I'm still apprehensive about you because of your shady past.
Now, unless character changed a lot since I left FMW, this isn't at all how I picture the way Celt speaks. He's a fighting Irishmen who stands for the name of FMW with his actions. This, to me, isn't how he talks. This is how guys like Austin or CGS speak, not Celtykins.

Those are my early thoughts at least, take 'em or leave 'em
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

PX wrote:
Early thoughts:

So I don't pay attention to the shows us as much since I stopped competing actively, but I was reading this a bit closer, and here's some things i'd like to point out.

One is the Mark Johannson match, where Flare stats on commentary: "This has the makings of a 5 star classic!". Now there are "5 star" match-ups here in FMW, but this isn't one of them, and I'm looking at this like I would if I were watching it, and if I were watching this and heard that, I'd think: "That's bullshit". The commentators need to be credible, they can't say everything is 5 stars in the making, especially since the match was about 1 minute and all chop blocks.

The Second Point is from this part of the show:
Quote :
Now, unless character changed a lot since I left FMW, this isn't at all how I picture the way Celt speaks. He's a fighting Irishmen who stands for the name of FMW with his actions. This, to me, isn't how he talks. This is how guys like Austin or CGS speak, not Celtykins.

Those are my early thoughts at least, take 'em or leave 'em

First Point: Flare was obviously being sarcastic and showing favoritism to a member of a group he enjoys. Your response of 'thats bullshit' is obviously the correct response as if you think that match was supposed to move anywhere near 5 star classic territory you've got very low standards. Also, Id like to know where our commentators are pointing out anything is a classic in the making on this show where its meant to be sincere.

Second Point: Celt and Hannibal have a dislike for each other mainly stemming from the Celt, who is reluctatnt to let Hannibal's association with HavOc go and is always suspicious that Hannibal will revert back to his old ways. Perhaps it would have been closer to your thoughts if I threw in some 'Blimey's or started off with 'Top o the mornin to ya'? The point is that Celt doesn't trust hannibal, he he isn't about to forgive him and start just because he guessed wrong, which is exactly what Celt said. How would you have had celt say that instead?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

There's nothing wrong with what he said, It's the dialect used that seems choppy to me.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:54 pm

PX wrote:
There's nothing wrong with what he said, It's the dialect used that seems choppy to me.

Cool, cool. I see what youre getting at. Tell celt to get on AIM sometime so that we can work that out with him too =)
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:57 am

Psst...

You should check out the rest of the show.

Available here:

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/t924-corruption-results-fmwcom-exclusive
Back to top Go down
Pissant

Pissant

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jarryd Purser
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Backstage we see Callum Pullin, beaten heavily and bleeding heavily from his nose. As he groans on in the background while he is being attended to by a medic, Dryden and Myers have a quiet chat.

Dryden: He got his ass kicked out there. That Johansson kid....

Myers: Dangerous? I think so. The worst part is, he's only the start. Tom, I think that this needs to be called off. It's too dangerous. And so far, it's not working, at all. And you saw him out there, he has nothing.

Dryden: Nothing, yet. Tiff, what would you say if I told you I had... something, that could fix all of his problems in one feel swoop. He would be oblivious to the fact that it's in him, in fact, he'd think he's just, improving.

Myers: Tom? What are you talking about?

Dryden: I'll have to tell you later. He's stirring.

Pullin: Guys... that was... painful.

A pained look crosses Tiffany's face as she looks across to Dryden.

Pullin: But I'd do it all again, for the children!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.3 RESULTS   Corruption 14.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.3 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1