Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Kaoru
Virus
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
RCA
The Returned
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Mark Johansson
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:48 pm

No. But this one happens to be hysterical.

You're like a recovering crack addict sleeping over a dealer's house. Or an alcoholic stumbling into a brewery. Or a child rapist meandering through a school yard at recess.

You itch. You scratch. You ache. You tremble as you try to fight the urges. It screams like the last weaping bitch you tortured. The last family you maimed beyond all human recognition. Souls that became twisted, disfigured reflections of the dementia and twisting insanity on your insides. And for what? Because you saw the truth; the ironic humor in humanity clinging to lives they really don't care about until they're about to lose them.

You used to be something special. And I conjure you still are beneath the fleshy, repentent exterior of Dr. Quint.

Just who is there to repent to, Quint? God's not there. And if He is, He doesn't give a shit about what you do. There is no Heaven nor Hell. No law. No order. No cosmic balance or karma. Just emptiness and entropy. Who exactly are you apologizing to and what for? You acted magnificently as you were designed to. Your victims? Merely slaves whom you liberated.

What's more? You brought smiles to the world. Everyone loves a smile. Even if it was a crimson one.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Funny, I was merely providing a comment in passing and look what it turns in to.

I remember those thoughts Billy. I remember as the madness swept through me, wave after wave crashing against my mind, fighting every thought. I remember basking in the glory of seeing the life fade from the eyes of all those that had gotten in my way. But I didn't kill for joy, or erotic fantasy. I didn't do it to get off. It was done to spread a misguided message, and you're right, something I did magnificently. Save for once. Once my knife slid where it shouldn't have, and the tiny voice of a young girl was silenced forever. Then the madness took hold for what I thought was bound to be an eternity. Each breath that heaved through my body made me smile. Each breath that no longer flowed from another's lung made me laugh.

I don't do this for God. I don't do this for Lou. There are three simple reasons. For me. For her. For him.

I do this for myself. Because I know what I have done and while it overjoys you, it sickens me. I walk this path now so I can look myself in the mirror with my last breath and sincerely smile.

I do this for her because through everything she has seen who I am. Who Harley Quint is.

I do this for him, because the world I created was not one fit for life. I have already stolen the life of a young girl, I will not ruin the life of a young boy.

So go enjoy your time with the fuck with a bleeding mask. Revel in the pain you can create. You have your desires, I have mine. I won't say who's are right and who's are wrong, it's not my place to pass judgement. I've mistakenly done that enough in the past. I will merely state what my beliefs are. I will simply state the reason my knuckles are cracking across the faces of those in my way.

Come what temptation may, I'd rather be in the thick of things than hiding under a rock.

EDIT:

OOC: Lousy De, must you harass me at every turn? In other news, I heart you still.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Wow, do I ever get name dropped a lot. It's wonderful to be popular. Unfortunately, I don't have time to respond to each little comment individually.

So I'll just say this: you're both stupid bastards and at Lethal Injection I'm gonna use your blood to paint my kid's playroom.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Jesus Celt. You're bad. And dumb. I don't need to church that up.

Ultraviolent Matches are not supported by state sporting commissions, you asinine fuck. No one in their right mind would sanction acts of brutality without any protection. Furthermore, how is at all "sport" to cause brain hemmoraging or near death from driving someone's skull through a steel grate?

Or, in your case, jumping from a video fixture fifty some odd feet off the ground into another human being? Or inflicting damage to cause bloodloss? Hence why boxing and MMA contests end after an opponent has lost too much blood.

Wrestling isn't a sport, you ignorant piece of trash. It's sports entertainment. That's why you are allowed to bash said heads. If you were actually a wrestler of any caliber, you'd know that closed fist strikes result in disqualification. As do manuevers involving the ring posts and/or ropes. And under no circumstances can one stay outside the ring for longer than a double twenty count.

Your explaination sucks flaccid donkey dick. Don't shy away from what you are, Aiden. Hypocrisy just drops you down a notch on the "how backwards the hero's explaination of what motivates him" meter, don't it?

And my apologies, Harley. Thoughts of blood and violence excite me just a tad.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 pm

We'll get to you later Jason, there are more pressing issues than you right now. You are an endgame. One step at a time sir. Enjoy your time with your bride to be and your child. I'll come knocking at your door when the time is right.

Until then, there's a Harp with an equally annoying case of megolmania with an almost endearing belief that lightning is about to strike twice.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:30 pm

*Yawns*

Doesn't anyone here ever get sick of the manufactured melodrama? Or is EVERYONE a pulpy noir-film existentialist ripoff here in the USA?

I was sent here to wrestle, not audition for a soap opera.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Whatever happened to random chaos?

One step at a time? Are you operating on a schedule now? Such structure! Would you like to sign on as my wedding planner?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

ToastErr wrote:
*Yawns*

Doesn't anyone here ever get sick of the manufactured melodrama? Or is EVERYONE a pulpy noir-film existentialist ripoff here in the USA?

I hate zipperheads.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
ToastErr wrote:
*Yawns*

I hate zipperheads.

I know you do.

Texas: Bastion of Tolerance.

Quite alright, though. I hate vanilla gorillas.

Last edited by ToastErr on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Depends on the pay I suppose. But somehow I doubt it'd come to fruition.

Silly Jason, I've always worked on a schedule, I just rarely make it known to others, it always was more entertaining that way. But in this you have a point, seems awfully foolish to let others know my plans. I'll let you have that one.

Oh I better not say that. Celty-kins will think we're in cohoots again and go on some useless diatribe.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Ultraviolent Matches are not supported by state sporting commissions, you asinine fuck. No one in their right mind would sanction acts of brutality without any protection. Furthermore, how is at all "sport" to cause brain hemmoraging or near death from driving someone's skull through a steel grate?

Or, in your case, jumping from a video fixture fifty some odd feet off the ground into another human being? Or inflicting damage to cause bloodloss? Hence why boxing and MMA contests end after an opponent has lost too much blood.

Wrestling isn't a sport, you ignorant piece of trash. It's sports entertainment. That's why you are allowed to bash said heads. If you were actually a wrestler of any caliber, you'd know that closed fist strikes result in disqualification. As do manuevers involving the ring posts and/or ropes. And under no circumstances can one stay outside the ring for longer than a double twenty count.

Your explaination sucks flaccid donkey dick. Don't shy away from what you are, Aiden. Hypocrisy just drops you down a notch on the "how backwards the hero's explaination of what motivates him" meter, don't it?

Oh, well that does it then. I've been wrong about how Full Metal Wrestling operates all this entire time. I'm glad the new guy can tell me, a guy whose worked here for years, how the system operates.

I'm glad you can tell me a half dozen rules for a normal match off the top of your head, while also shitting on the Ultraviolent style of wrestling. It's great, really a super mark that you're so much more intelligent than me.

Why don't you bitch some-more about how some of the matches I'm booked in are so immoral and evil, and thus making me a hypocrite, meanwhile I'm going to go back to watching some of your matches on Youtube. Oh, but what's this? You've wrestled in UV matches too? Hmmm, not just a few UV, but plenty. In fact according to youtube poster ThugLordRPT that DDT with the chair move of yours is called the Queen of Hearts.

Oh, but lemme guess, that fact is somehow besides the point. It always is with guys like you. It's not OK for me to wrestle whatever match I'm booked in, but it is for you. Yeah sure, whatever.

Let's just cut the bullshit here shall we? I'm not a hypocrite. I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I'm the law here punk. I do what's right and what's in accordance with the Law. I make sure people aren't abused by people who'd sink to using unfair advantages. I do what's good, and help other who do likewise. I work only for good people's benefit.

You? You show up here, and you're first actions here are to look for a short-cut to success by offering yourself as a goon for the disgraced former FMW CEO Jason Roy. It's pathetic. You haven't even attempted to find success under your own merits. Not as confident in the ring as on the mic I suppose.

5 seconds in and already you've to try and make yourself centre of attention. Well scream and shout a little louder brat, but I'm sure as hell not going anywhere, because I'm not going to let a little punk bitch tell me I've earn nothing in 3 years when you've not been here 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Supremacy V&P will not be posted until 10 more people congratulate me on being engaged.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

The Celt wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Oh, well that does it then. I've been wrong about how Full Metal Wrestling operates all this entire time. I'm glad the new guy can tell me, a guy whose worked here for years, how the system operates.

I'm glad you can tell me a half dozen rules for a normal match off the top of your head, while also shitting on the Ultraviolent style of wrestling. It's great, really a super mark that you're so much more intelligent than me.

Why don't you bitch some-more about how some of the matches I'm booked in are so immoral and evil, and thus making me a hypocrite, meanwhile I'm going to go back to watching some of your matches on Youtube. Oh, but what's this? You've wrestled in UV matches too? Hmmm, not just a few UV, but plenty. In fact according to youtube poster ThugLordRPT that DDT with the chair move of yours is called the Queen of Hearts.

Oh, but lemme guess, that fact is somehow besides the point. It always is with guys like you. It's not OK for me to wrestle whatever match I'm booked in, but it is for you. Yeah sure, whatever.

Let's just cut the bullshit here shall we? I'm not a hypocrite. I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I'm the law here punk. I do what's right and what's in accordance with the Law. I make sure people aren't abused by people who'd sink to using unfair advantages. I do what's good, and help other who do likewise. I work only for good people's benefit.

You? You show up here, and you're first actions here are to look for a short-cut to success by offering yourself as a goon for the disgraced former FMW CEO Jason Roy. It's pathetic. You haven't even attempted to find success under your own merits. Not as confident in the ring as on the mic I suppose.

5 seconds in and already you've to try and make yourself centre of attention. Well scream and shout a little louder brat, but I'm sure as hell not going anywhere, because I'm not going to let a little punk bitch tell me I've earn nothing in 3 years when you've not been here 5 seconds.

What irksome noise. It's quite droll that the one crying about losing due to shenanigans, trying his hand at playing backstage politics to win against said disgraced CEO has the audacity to accuse me of being a spoiled brat who takes shortcuts. Or that I am less experienced in how wrestling works when I've been doing this since I was sixteen years of age and have been watching the "sport" avidly since the age of nine.

Nevermind the fact that it's taken you three years to connect with the audience for them to actually give a shit about you and feuding with individuals beyond your limited, minute, infantile skill set when it's clear that I've gotten a positive response in mere days. Not that I truthfully give a flying fuck about public perception, but - do what it takes to be great. Not good or ho-hum like you're used to, Aiden. But great. Like Austin, what in that three year span have you done to inspire change with your ideaologies and platitudes? What memories have you imprinted on the ever-so-precious people you defend?

What have you to show for your crusade except an estranged younger brother and a penchant for being ostrasized by your peers for your fervor? I've been told you'd suddenly grown a scrotum and two nuts magically dropped in there to compliment the labias major and minor you have quite well.

Yet one can't help but snigger that O'Mally here wants to dish out the veteran hazing and ribbing that got him infamy in the first place. So please. Bring to me an impassioned speech about how the law is just and right and fair and how you, it's emissary, are well within your right to uphold the law you know very little about.

You'd know that I never claimed to be anything other than what I am. Or even say that I'm going to run roughshod over all. I never said I was a saint. Or a demon. Or a poet. I'm a country boy who likes simple things. Like money, power, and violence. I accept this as being who I am.

Yet you claim to be the Law. It seems, however, you should revise that title to something like "the Law as told by Celt". As just saying you are the Law obligates you to uphold every law, no matter how inane or injust it might be against the average people you claim to defend.

Laws are made to be broken, boy. And you've irked me just enough to make me break you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Jaro wrote:
Supremacy V&P will not be posted until 10 more people congratulate me on being engaged.

Congratulations.

May your honeymoon suite smell of rotting genitalia and the clap.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Why, was that a little wit?

You're surely coming up in the world!

In the meantime, my TyranT Watch continues, as I'm still waiting for any sort of reply from that coward of an FMW Champion!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 pm

What have I done in the last 3 years? I'm the man who came from the bottom of the bottom to the top of the top. I'm the man that held off HavOc when no one else could. I'm the man who has tested Roy like no-one ever has before (trust me on that one. Roy is hanging onto his belt by his bare fingertips. I mean after our last encounter they should have taken his name off the damn belt) .

But you asked me what did I have to show for it. I'll tell you. The support of the people who made FMW what it is; the fans that supported this company no matter what and the respect of my peers (the ones who value respect anyways, then there's the ones that respect no-one.). They are plenty of people here that might not exactly agreed with me, but damnit they respect what I've done.

But the type of guy to say bullocks to that, aren't ya? You say you just love power, wealth, and violence, and you say you accept yourself for those characteristics. Well good for you, but FMW doesn't have to accept those traits. Working for Full Metal Wrestling is a fucking privilege that only a select few will ever be gifted. You'd better thank at least one Deity that your ass was given the golden opportunity to work here in one of the best companies in the world. Hey, and if you want to bring that shit kicking attitude in with you, and say you've every right to say it, cool. But we've every right to then turn around as well and call you out as an asshole for saying such. Freedom of speech works both ways asshole. And by the by, disliking you ain't got nothing to do with you being new, it's to do with you being a disrespectful, taking gifts for granted, cocky asshole that happens to be new. A since new guys normally don't have the gaul to act like that, I might point out the fact you're new here, especially when you call MY record into question motherfucker.

You don't like what I'm saying punk? You wanna try and break me punk? You wanna try and hurt my you punk bitch motherfucker? I'll warn you vato; Plenty, P-lent-e of men not only said they could, but they would destroy me. Many vowed to leave me either rotting in hospital or cold in the grave...but I'm still here. No-one has ever kept me down motherfucker...in case you didn't know I'm the law, and the law is eternal. I don't go away. NO matter how much you kick, no matter how much punch, no matter the screams and the shouts, the rages and the fury, the hate and the pain, the torment and suffering there ain't nothing in this world you could ever provide to make me go son.

Take you best shot Tex. Fuck it man, now's the time right? I just survived a 50ft sheer drop as you said in a disgusted voice, and I'm still standing, still ready to knock fuckers who don't act right out the box like it ain't nothing off my back. You think you can equal a 50ft drop Tex? Do ya? Gods you might, but it still wouldn't be enough.

You've a cocky, brash, obnoxious, annoying, disrespectful, hyper-aggressive, abnormal, amoral, dick-licking, shit-kicking prick of new comer. And hey, you MIGHT, and I stress might, make your way up the ladder in FMW somewhat...but you EVER do something to harm FMW, and I'll harm you. I will be your brick wall Tex, and if that's the only thing you take away from your first interaction with me, make that the advice you take.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Jaro wrote:

Congratulations that you finally found a woman stupid enough to be pro-life with your child, and thinks that means you love her.

Poor her.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm

The Dude wrote:
Damn, you all try wayyy too hard too piss people off.

Whatever happened to sitting back with a spliff and saying, you know what? Fuck this company.

You my man have so nailed our tag team's philosophy!! I love it!! By the way you have a pm!!
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

The Ares wrote:
Jaro wrote:

Congratulations that you finally found a woman stupid enough to be pro-life with your child, and thinks that means you love her.

Poor her.

Well, I'm not marrying her for her smarts. I've got enough of those for the both of us. Thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Jaro wrote:

I'd say go fuck yourself but I guess you don't need to anymore
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Too true, too true. I tattooed my name in that pussy.

Thanks and best wishes to you.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:27 pm

I gotta say congrats too. You put a ring on it right before that child support check hit the post. And without a drop of sarcasm, I say good move.

But if you think this, or anything that happened that night puts me any further from that UV belt, then you better cut back on the pain killers. I'm in this race to stay, and one off night isn't gonna kill this rolling thunder. Put me in with any of those three and I'll knock 'em down one by one, nine times out of ten. 10.2 just happened on the tenth time.

But you're gonna see that for yourself. It'll be clear to you when I wash Eric Ares from relevance at Supremacy, and it'll be clear when I cut down whoever I'm thrown in against at the PPV. What you've got ahead of you is two hurdles you've jumped, so all you need to worry about is the inevitable system shock on the horizon. Howdy, that's me.

I've already gone in on Quint, which means you've run out of dudes who can get lucky up against me. It won't be long before we're eye 'n' eye across the canvas. Like I said, inevitable.

OOC: Good showing, all. Q, I'm lookin forward to that rematch very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

I look forward to finally stepping into the ring with an opponent who is in my league. May your path to the Ultraviolent Championship be fruitful and swift.

And thank you for the congrats. See you at the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 am

Easier wrote:
[b][color=darkred]It'll be clear to you when I wash Eric Ares from relevance at Supremacy, and it'll be clear when I cut down whoever I'm thrown in against at the PPV.

First I don't have relevance, now I do have relevance.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS!

On another note, blah blah blah beat you at Supremacy etc etc etc, generic speech redux.

Because I'm Better Than You.

......it's Tuesday night, I want sex and getting that is more important that thinking up a witticism for you.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:31 am

Hey man, no cause for animosity. If you can recall, I've made it clear I don't fall in line with these sheeple, I can think and act for myself. I bid you my respect from the get go. It's just the simple fact that the odds are against you being buzz worthy after riding shotgun on the rollercoaster known fondly as "What I'd do for that UV Title". I still see you being big around here, you'll just have to take the necessary time to allow the events of Supremacy to fade from memory.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 am

The Celt wrote:
What have I done in the last 3 years? I'm the man who came from the bottom of the bottom to the top of the top. I'm the man that held off HavOc when no one else could. I'm the man who has tested Roy like no-one ever has before (trust me on that one. Roy is hanging onto his belt by his bare fingertips. I mean after our last encounter they should have taken his name off the damn belt) .

But you asked me what did I have to show for it. I'll tell you. The support of the people who made FMW what it is; the fans that supported this company no matter what and the respect of my peers (the ones who value respect anyways, then there's the ones that respect no-one.). They are plenty of people here that might not exactly agreed with me, but damnit they respect what I've done.

But the type of guy to say bullocks to that, aren't ya? You say you just love power, wealth, and violence, and you say you accept yourself for those characteristics. Well good for you, but FMW doesn't have to accept those traits. Working for Full Metal Wrestling is a fucking privilege that only a select few will ever be gifted. You'd better thank at least one Deity that your ass was given the golden opportunity to work here in one of the best companies in the world. Hey, and if you want to bring that shit kicking attitude in with you, and say you've every right to say it, cool. But we've every right to then turn around as well and call you out as an asshole for saying such. Freedom of speech works both ways asshole. And by the by, disliking you ain't got nothing to do with you being new, it's to do with you being a disrespectful, taking gifts for granted, cocky asshole that happens to be new. A since new guys normally don't have the gaul to act like that, I might point out the fact you're new here, especially when you call MY record into question motherfucker.

You don't like what I'm saying punk? You wanna try and break me punk? You wanna try and hurt my you punk bitch motherfucker? I'll warn you vato; Plenty, P-lent-e of men not only said they could, but they would destroy me. Many vowed to leave me either rotting in hospital or cold in the grave...but I'm still here. No-one has ever kept me down motherfucker...in case you didn't know I'm the law, and the law is eternal. I don't go away. NO matter how much you kick, no matter how much punch, no matter the screams and the shouts, the rages and the fury, the hate and the pain, the torment and suffering there ain't nothing in this world you could ever provide to make me go son.

Take you best shot Tex. Fuck it man, now's the time right? I just survived a 50ft sheer drop as you said in a disgusted voice, and I'm still standing, still ready to knock fuckers who don't act right out the box like it ain't nothing off my back. You think you can equal a 50ft drop Tex? Do ya? Gods you might, but it still wouldn't be enough.

You've a cocky, brash, obnoxious, annoying, disrespectful, hyper-aggressive, abnormal, amoral, dick-licking, shit-kicking prick of new comer. And hey, you MIGHT, and I stress might, make your way up the ladder in FMW somewhat...but you EVER do something to harm FMW, and I'll harm you. I will be your brick wall Tex, and if that's the only thing you take away from your first interaction with me, make that the advice you take.

Are you fucking high? FMW doesn't support those traits? It legally employs a fucking crack dealer, a sociopathic ex-murderer who dressed like a clown, a walking STD, a mafioso, a gutter mouthed lawn ape, and was founded by a man whose living, breathing montra is violence, power, money and it doesn't support those traits?

What kind of rose colored Wonderland are you strolling through, Humpty Dumpty? Let's all smoke from the peace pipe, hold each other's dicks and sing Jesus Loves Me. Christ you're slow. Y'see, it's clear that Harlequin or Syanide or whatever witless fuck didn't have the balls to handle you like the specially wrapped little powder keg you are but breaking you doesn't require me to lift a finger against you, Celty.

You have a ma, right? Cause I'll find her. First, I'll be sure to be gentle. Caring. Loving and penetrating. And then I'll cut her. Not enough to actually harm her but enough to watch her eyes widen, her pupils dialate with shock. As the blood trickles down the nape of her neck, Aiden, my fingers will tighten around her throat. Close the passages of her lungs. My knee will dig into the breadth of her warm bosom, restricting her range of movement and further decreasing the chances of her not suffocating.

As lights pop before her eyes and you begin to see her fading, I'l get rough. I'll eviscerate her cunny. Hell, if I can manage it, I'll let Allyce join in on the fun. But I might need her to hold the camera so you can see. I'll punch her. Slap her around a bit with my free hand. Dig my nails beneath her exposed flesh where I cut her whilst my rod is tearing away at her clitoral hood. And when I get tired of that, I'll sodomize her with a bottle of Jack, a Tall Boy, and a Twelve Gauge.

By this point, I'll leave just enough oxygen in her body to hear her gasping pleas. "Save me.." and a raspy "help". And then I'll urge her to look into the camera and ask. Ask for her eldest son to come save her. Allow for you to soak in the horror of your creator slowly being tortured into madness. Only for me to ply her teeth out one by one with a pair of needle nosed. The top row at least. The bottoms I'll just bust out with the shotty and make her suckle on vaginal fluid, gun powder, blood, semen, and feces.

Incisions and lacerations will mount around her blistering mouth as it's pryed open with a metal clice; it's a sort of harness you fasten to your thigh and genitals that's lined with spikes for more hardline Catholics to deny themselves the carnal pleasures of the flesh. Pointed rods being forcefully pushed through the tissue of her mandible. Muscle and tendon alike being severed. Nerves damaged beyond feeling so that it isn't the pain she's feeling that's causing her to weep with sorrow. But the thought of it all. The pointlessness of this desecration.

I'll strap her down like a madman, Celt. And then I'll really go to work. Y'see, I'm Picasso with a whittling knife. And shaving off layers of skin down to bone takes days. Sometimes weeks. You've got to go through fatty tissue, all sorts of glands while carefully avoiding arteries. She'll pass out from the intial pain but an IV drip will be enough to keep her conscious and living. Y'd be surprised how easy those are to make. I'll probably take a leg or an arm. Limbs are easier to cauterize. Now, given, the wounds might have too large of a surface area for me to fuse with a cigarette. So a blow torch would work wonders once I apply some tequilla salt.

Nah. Maybe a branding iron. What do you think, Celt? Should I leave a reminder for you?

Doesn't matter either way. It's not as if you'd be able to hold her hand to comfort her, Aiden. Either really as by this time, the hydrochloric acid has gnawed her down to her wrists. Did I forget to mention it? Must've slipped my mind. That same hydrochloric acid will be used to seal her puss closed. A personal touch after I slice her tits off so that she can no longer identify herself as a woman. I'll pluck her eyes from her skull and I'll sew her eyelids shut tight so that she'll never see the light of day again. Never see her boy defending his beloved FMW.

By this time, she'd be begging for death. And I haven't even started to have fun. But I'll send your way. I'll send your sexless, invalid, blind mother back to you along with the taped evidence so that you have to put her out of her misery. You'll hate me. Loathe me. Swear vengence upon me. Yadda yadda yadda.

If not a mother, a father. Or sister. Or brother. Nephew. Niece. Cousin. Everything you love, cherish, hold dear...I'll break it all with the same cold, calculating methodology. And I won't bat an eyelash. Shed a tear. Show mercy. Unlike Harlequin, I don't do it because I hate you, Aiden. Rather, I'd do it simply for the joy of knowing I can.

The most terrifying thing you have to consider is that will upholding the law and bringing me to justice be enough for you once I do this?

I don't give a fuck about Full Metal Wrestling or the people here. And I'll treat it just the same as this literary effigy of your mother. And you won't stop me unless you break your code.

Either way, I win. That's just the odds of it. No need to get angry, son. It isn't personal. Just me being great again.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 am

Apathy does have a point. FMW did used to employ me even though I was a crack dealer, and in fact, got me out of prison just to wrestle here.

FMW is an insane company that will employ any means neccessary in order to get rating as far as I can figure out.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am

OOC: Christ De, I'm just a man, not a God with unlimited time damnit! I'll attempt to get around to answer that reply but with an collage essay and promo against Harlequin in the oven it might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am

The Dude wrote:
FMW is an insane company that will employ any means neccessary in order to get rating as far as I can figure out.

And I will be the one to right the wrongs, and to make sane what is nonsensical.

Beginning with our FMW champion, who dares not show his face against me, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next