Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+13
Skyler Striker
The Returned
Leon Caprice
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
PX
RCA
Drew Michaels
Omega
The Dude
The Celt
Rottata
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 am

We have emerged from Death Row.

We have survived, for better, as well as for worse.

Although, some things have not changed.

Some still fight to try and end the dark reign of...

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

"Heads Are Gonna Roll" by Airbourne opens the first Corruption of the new cycle, with huge explosions from fantastic red pyro, from the ceiling!

Boice: Welcome one and all, to Corruption 10.1, coming straight to you from Dallas, Texas, and hey, we're breaking in the new Cowboys Stadium before Pacquiao and Clottey can tear it up in March! I'm your play-by-play man, Jack Boice, and right alongside me is the always ineffable Morpheus!

Morpheus: Excuse me? I'm pretty f-able, thank you very much!

Boice: ...That's not what it means. Anyway, we're right off of Death Row and what a night that was! We crowned a new FMW champion and TV champion, and tonight, we've got a Pandora's Box waiting to be opened!

Morpheus: Celt vs. Jaro yet again, but this time, if Jaro wins, which I'm sure he will, he'll get a shot at the FMW title! Finally!

Boice: But if Celt wins, he could either take the Ultraviolent Championship or a shot at the FMW title!

Morpheus: Again, that's a very big if!

Boice: It goes both ways! And we've also got two rookie matches, Mark Johansson taking revenge against Virus, and not to mention our first match, an Ammunition vs. Corruption tag team match with the Broken Saints going off against Danse Macabre!

Morpheus: Broken Saints! I love the Broken Saints!

Boice: Well then, let's get down to the action!

"War Zone" by Rob Zombie plays and the team of Seth Omega and Gray come out to boos.

Blige: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing at this time making their way to the ring; at a combined weight of 560 pounds, the team of “The War Dawg” Seth Omega and Gray, the BRRRROOOOOKKEEENNN SSSAAAIIINNNTTSS!

Boice: And this hot Dallas crowd welcomes the Broken Saints, Seth Omega and Gray, to the great state of Texas in their first match here as a unit in FMW.

Morpheus: These two guys are swinging in here looking to make a statement Boice, but the question is this: Can they realistically achieve that against THEE hottest tag team in FMW, Danse Macabre! But not only that, the Saints will have to take on Danse in their home state! Come on man, they’re fucked!

Boice: That’s right Morph, both Inferno and Crow have strong connections with the Lone star state, so the Saints really have their work cut out for them tonight, Danse with the home advantage for sure.

The Broken Saints enter the ring and their theme music fades out. As it does the din of the crowd becomes audible.

Some Parts of the Crowd: Danse Ma-cab-re clap clap clapDanse Ma-cab-re clap clap clap

Morpheus: I think some of this crowd agrees Jack.

For a few moments no music plays and the tension in the crowd builds, then suddenly the lights all go dim save for some strobe lights. The crowd pops gently, before guitars cut through the arena as "Living Dead Beat" by Children of Bodom begins to play.

Morpheus: Ah man, it’s time!

Gabriel Crow and Damien Inferno emerge at the top of the ramp to a big crowd reaction.

Blige: Dallas Texas, introducing YOUR OWN; weighting in at 505 pounds, Gabriel Crow...Damien Inferno....They are...DDDDDAAANNNNSSSEEEE MMMMAAACCCAAABBBBRRREEEE!!!!!

Danse Macabre march themselves towards the ring, not acknowledging this crowd any differently from any other crowd that they might encounter. Once in the ring Crow removes his leather jacket to reveal his trademark tattoo, while Inferno flashes the crowd the rock-on gesture. As Inferno does he spots someone in the front row he knows, and points in her direction.

Morpheus: Looks like Danse are still are all-business, regardless of the location.

Boice: The referee is calling for the bell and this one is on! It looks like Gray and Inferno will start this match off. Collar and Elbow tie-up, into a headlock on Gray by Inferno...Gray backs Inferno off the ropes and shoots him forward, drops down...Inferno goes over and a big shoulder block by Inferno!

Morpheus: Jesus, Gray is six feet five and he still looks like he got hit by a truck.

Boice: Damien Inferno six feet eight of course, quite possibly the tallest man in all of FMW right now.

Morpheus: That’s funny; I’ve been told I’m the tallest man in FMW...where it counts.

Boice: Ha, by who? Your gay majority fan-base?

Morpheus: Nah, I couldn’t trust them to be accurate so I checked with your girlfriend instead.

Boice: Fuck you, Morph...

Morpheus: Stick to what you’re mediocre at: Call the damn match.

Boice: Inferno now Irish whips Gray off the ropes, going for a power-slam now...no, Gray blocks with a kick to the gut, Clothesline misses as Inferno ducks, Gray off the ropes, Inferno looking for the big boot, nope Gray held onto the ropes to save himself, charges now and connects with a clothesline of his own! Gray taking Inferno, whipping into his own corner where Seth Omega stands ready for action.

Morpheus: Fun fact; Seth Omega is the shortest guy here but weights the most, thus he is fat.

Boice: Omega’s six three, and he’s...

Morpheus: A tub of lard? I know right?

Boice: Irony at its finest. Tag now made to Omega who comes in and immediately unloads a flurry of punches into Inferno’s gut followed by a stiff knee. The referee makes his presence felt now, and he gets Omega to bring Inferno out from the turnbuckle. Omega whips Inferno off the ropes...belly to belly suplex! Do you see the speed of that rotation Morph?

Morpheus: Absolutely Jack, as unlike you I never lost my sight due to copious masturbation?

Boice: Wa-What?

Morpheus: Boice, how come we never bring up the fact that you used to, ahem, “rock out with your cock out” anymore? What *really* happened to Mr. Happy?

Boice: I’m reformed, and we’re paid to call the matches, not discuss our sexual organs.

Morpheus: So...they neutered you or what?

Boice: Inferno in trouble here, Omega has Inferno locked in an Octopus Stretch here, future working the gut of “The Psycho Freak”.

Morpheus: Dude, WHO is that hottie in the front row?

Boice: Who? The one looking super concerned about Inferno? That’d be his girlfriend Jess.

Morpheus: Yo, you think if I left the booth right now and chatted her up I could score?

Boice: Definitely man.

Morpheus: ...What seriously? You’re supporting me on this one

Boice: Absolutely, go for it.

Morpheus: Umm...

Boice: I mean how could she resist some asshole throwing her crappy 80s one liners at her with her six eight boyfriend literally just feet away from you?

Morpheus: On second thoughts I’ll just get on that later, you know, when she can focus on me one hundred percent.

Boice: Inferno now desperately trying to find a way out of his hold as Omega reigns down fists on his gut for extra measure. Inferno seems to be trying to hide his pain from Jess, but he’s got to solely focus on escaping the hold right here.

Morpheus: That’s what I love about Omega, He never misses an opportunity to create pain.

Boice: I hear they say the same thing about you in the bedroom-Inferno now spinning himself and Omega around as he tries to break free of the hold...and Oh! Both of them go through the ropes and they go crashing out to the floor! Inferno is holding his gut in pain but is fighting to his feet, Omega swings a wild punch but Inferno counters it with one of his own, and another, another! Omega sent reeling backwards now as Inferno slowly rolls into the ring.

Morpheus: A good strategy here for Omega would be TO MOVE HIS FAT ASS AND NOT LET INFERNO GET THE TAG!!!!

Boice: Luckily I don’t think he heard you Morpheus but none-the-less Omega is hurrying now to stop Damien making the all important tag...and he’s done it! Omega on the outside caught Inferno’s leg!

Morpheus: Screw the leg, Inferno reaches out, and the tag is made! It’s legal!

Boice: And here comes Crow! Dropkick off the apron to Omega! Losing no time now he grabs Seth and quickly tosses the Broken Saint back into the ring...Clothesline by Crow! And another! And another!

Morpheus: Stay down you idiot! He’s just going to keep hitting clotheslines!

Boice: Gray now, seeing his partner in trouble comes running...CLOTHESLINE once again!

Morpheus: Have NONE of the Broken Saints seen a fucking tag match since 1982? You don’t fuck with guy who gets the hot tag!

Boice: Screw it....Crow is on fire! Gray comes back for more...ONE WAY TRIP STRAIGHT TO HELL! What a brutal choke slam! Gray may be out of this for some time! HOLD ON, hold on Omega from behind! NORTHEN LIGHTS SUPLEX!

Morpheus: C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Boice: Omega holds on for a pin!

1... 2... NO!

Boice: Crow kicks out! Both men back up to their feet now and their exchanging blows like this is the Woods Household!

Morpheus: Ha ha, domestic abuse is funny isn’t it?

Boice: Way to kill the joke asshole, speaking of killing now knocking the crap outta each other-European Uppercut by Omega, Elbow by Crow, European by Omega, Another elbow by Crow, Palm strike by Omega...NASTY head-butt by Crow, damn that’s vicious.

Morpheus: Notice how he hit Omega around the nose and not the forehead with that head-butt...that means Crow isn’t an idiot.

Boice: Unlike yourself.

Morpheus: Unlike your ditzy girlfriend.

Boice: Crow now has Omega UP, three sixty spinning sidewalk slam by Crow and he ain’t done...He’s taking Omega to his feet...OH MY, BIG SPINEBUSTER ON THE BROKEN SAINT SETH OMEGA, THAT COULD BE IT!

1... 2... KICKOUT!

Boice: What fortitude from the Enforcer of Saints!

Morpheus: Fortitude? The guy looks dead on his feet after that barrage! Look at his groggy ass scramble towards Gray.

Boice: Yes, truth be told Omega need Gray to step up now for the Saints, can he make the tag? Yes he does and here comes the Ripper! WHOA! GREY WITH THE YAKUZA KICK ON CROW!

Morpheus: Surprise Crow, You’re Dead!

Boice: What a way to try and swing things back towards the Saints! Can Gray follow it up??? COV-AH!

1... 2... NO CIGAR!

Boice: Gray has Crow up again, he’s looking for something big here...REMEMBERANCE! Crow’s head snapped right into the mat!

Uno... Dos... NO!

Boice: MIOS DIOS ¿Qué determinación!

Morpheus: Who the fuck pressed the fucking SAP button on this bitch?

SAP

Boice: Crow, showing heart now but needs to make the tag to Inferno.

Morpheus: No Shit Jack, Crow’s head is in danger of coming off right now.

Boice: WHOOP THERE IS! The Tag is made to Inferno! He looks like he about to murder a-Damn! Gray with a kick straight to the gut of Inferno! Now an inverted Suplex!

Morpheus: Dear God...it’s almost as if what happened in the beginning of the match will affect the end!

Boice: I don’t believe this, GORDBUSTER BY GREY ON INFERNO! INFERNO MUST BE ACHING IN THE GUT!

Morpheus: No spicy food tonight then?

Boice: SHUT UP, HERE’S A COVER!

1... 2... UNBELIEVEABLE DETERMINTATION FROM DAMIEN INFERNO, KICKOUT!

Morpheus: Lawl, Gray looks absolutely stunned.

Boice: Gray thought he had the solution, the key to finishing this match, but Danse Macabre are really fighting it out for this.

Morpheus: They want it more Rocky, THEY WANT IT MORE!!!

Boice: Gray know, picks up Inferno, hoping that one more big move could-WHOA, WHOA OUT OF NOWHERE!

Morpheus: PYSCHO CCCUUTTTAAAHHH!!! That’s how we do!

Boice: Looks like Inferno is now going to be the one to finish this! Climbing quickly to the top turnbuckle now and... PYSCHOSAULT! WHAT A CONNECTION! HERE COMES THE PIN, HOOKS THE LEG!

Crowd: One!

Boice: HERE COMES OMEGA!

Crowd: Two!

Morpheus: BUT HE'S STOPPED DEAD IN HIS TRACKS BY A FLYING ELBOW FROM CROW!

Crowd: Three!

Blige: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of this match: DAMIEN INFERNO, GABRIEL CROW, DANSE MMMAAAA-CCAAABBB-RRAA!

Boice: Danse Macabre once again proving why they’re the most dominant team in FMW today!

Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow (8.08 aps + 8 aps + 2.5 avs = 18.58 total)
Seth Omega and Gray (8.01 aps + 0 aps + 0.7 avs = 8.71 total)

Boice: The match is over, but I don't think the fight is, Morph. Crow and Omega are brawling on the outside, and Inferno's setting up a table in the middle of the ring.

Morpheus: I love being a commentator on this show.

Boice: Inferno has Gray up now, hovering above the table, and slams him through the table as splinters of wood are sent everywhere! Gray is laid out!

Morpheus: No!

Boice: The fans are going crazy! They hate the Saints!

Morpheus: Well, thank you, Captain Obvious!

Boice: The Jacknife Powerbomb has Gray out, but it looks like the war between the Broken Saints and Danse Macabre is just getting started!

Morpheus: And now those cowards from Ammunition are hightailing it as Seth checks on his partner!

Boice: It's a table, he'll be all right!

Morpheus: Those splinters might have damaged his spine!

Boice: Please, enough with the exaggeration. We'll be back in a moment, then we'll have a status update on Gray.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 am

The scene opens to the locker room, where Celt is getting ready for his match later on in the night. We focus on him lacing up his boots, when we hear the door close. Celt looks up and sees who just walked in.

PX: Hello, brother.

Celt stands up.

Celt: What do you want?

PX: Oh, nothing. I'm just here to wish you... good luck.

This only makes Celt wary.

Celt: What are you here for?

PX: Didn't you hear me? I just wanted to wish you luck.

Celt: No, it's more than that. You just won a title, I know you're here to gloat. I know you're here because you won a title before I can, and you're going to rub it in my face.

PX: Oh, brother, why must you assume that I'm going to go out of my way to be a jerk to you tonight?

Celt: Because you're here.

PX smirks.

PX: Well, yeah. You're right. I am also here to gloat. But I really am here to wish you luck, Celt. Good luck surviving tonight.

Celt: I don't need this. Get out of here before I smash that title of yours into your face.

PX: Why don't you? It's the closest to championship gold you're getting.

Celt: GET OUT!

PX just smiles devilishly as he turns around to leave a very annoyed Celt.

Morpheus: That was awesome. PX is awesome now.

Boice: PX has turned into a shell of his former self, that's what it is.

Morpheus: And look at him now! He's TV champion, while Celt's... nothing!

Boice: It'll all come to Celt soon, we all just have to be patient. Anyway, just a status update on Gray, he's very much unscathed after what happened earlier.

Morpheus: That's good. Okay, time to go to our noob fights!

Boice: They're rookies.

Shelia Blige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from New Orleans, Louisiana...

Belly of the Beat by Danzig hits the PA system as a lone figure enters the arena at the top of the ramp.

Shelia Blige: Weighing in at 300 pounds, this is RIPPER!!!

Boice: We’ve got some rookies in actions here tonight Morph.

Morpheus: Quiet! Can’t you see the enormous man is walking to the ring.

Boice: He is rather large.

Shelia Blige: And introducing his opponent hailing from Jacksonville Florida, weighing in at 228 pounds.

The eclectic sounds of Dance Hall by Modest Mouse burst across the speakers drowning out the crowd. Zachariah strolls out from backstage with a cocky smile across his face.

Shelia Blige: This is...ZACHARIAH!!

Boice: Here we go Morpheus:, the future of FMW getting ready to square up in the ring.

Morpheus: If this is the future of FMW, I’m looking for a new job. Have you seen this guy’s pants?

Boice: You’re just a pleasure as always aren’t you?

Morpheus: I --

Boice: No time for a response Morph, action is getting underway.

As the bell rings the two challengers stand before each other in the ring. The three inch difference in height seems infinite as the giant form of Ripper stands over Zachariah.

Boice: Both men are looking for a lock up here.

Morpheus: BOOM!

Boice: Vicious kick to the midsection of Ripper, followed by an ineffective uppercut from Zachariah.

Morpheus: I don’t know who to cheer for here. On one hand that was a great kick, but that giant just took a punch like a champ.

Boice: Ripper just caught the fist of Zachariah. He just tossed him across the ring!

Morpheus: See that’s what I’m talking about, this guy is a giant.

Boice: Zachariah is getting to his feet now looking a little taken a back from that huge throw.

Morpheus: You’d look shocked too you nancy.

The hulking frame of Ripper stands over top Zachariah as he slowly continues to get to his feet.

Boice: Ripper’s got a hold of Zachariah now, looking for the lock up.

Morpheus: He’s going to have to look a little harder Nancy Drew cause Zachariah has got Ripper hooked up.

Boice: BRAINBUSTER from Zachariah. He’s up and smiling at the big man down on the ground.

With Ripper down on the ground Zachariah begins laying the boots to side of the head of the large man.

Morpheus: Vicious kicks coming from the guy with the shiny pants. Beautiful, beautiful vicious kicks.

Boice: Not so beautiful now, Ripper just grabbed one of those boots and Zachariah has been upended.

Morpheus: Straight onto his ass Boice.

Boice: Ripper is up to his feet now and he’s got Zachariah up with him.

Morpheus: Big whip from a big man right there.

Boice: This may not happen a lot, but I agree Morph. Ripper just launched Zachariah into the ropes and Zachariah just launched back! What a jump off of those ropes.

Morpheus: Idiot jumped right into Rippers arms those. Not the smartest place to be.

Holding his opponent across his body Ripper begins to smile before slamming Zachariah stiffly to the ground.

Morpheus: PIN HIM!

Boice: Not yet! Ripper has Zachariah back up and if pounding him with punches. Left! Right! Left!

Morpheus: Zachariah is hitting back!

Boice: They’re just going at each other, more lefts and right than I can count.

Morpheus: So, more than four punches thrown so far.

Boice: Zachariah ducking under a punch and big leg sweep! Ripper is down.

Morpheus: Dirty trick, you’ve got to love that!

Throwing his hands into the air Zachariah begins taunting Ripper and playing to the booing crowd.

Boice: He’s just mocking him? What is he doing?

Morpheus: Mind games Boice, he’s getting in Rippers head!

Finally stopping his taunts Zachariah slides on top of Ripper pinning his shoulders to the mat.

1!!! 2!!! NO!!!

Boice: Huge kick out by Ripper there.

Morpheus: He just tossed Shiny Pants into the air, that’s strength right there.

Both men are slow to rise from the pin attempt. Rising to one knee each they begin to exchange blows.

Boice: Look at this, they just can’t stop beating the hell out of each other.

Morpheus: I demand blood! Hit harder!

Boice: Both men to their feet now and Ripper just clotheslined Zachariah.

Morpheus: Into tomorrow, did you see that!!

Boice: Zachariah’s not looking too good right now, I think he’s twitching on the ground.

Morpheus: This is over Boicey, I’m getting a hot dog, what do you want on yours?

Boice: It’s not over for Ripper, he’s got Zachariah back up to his feet.

With one arm firmly grasping Zachariah by the throat, the larger Ripper slowly lifts him into the air, holding him suspended above the ring.

Boice: This doesn’t look good for Zachariah.

Morpheus: SIX FEET UNDER!! Learn the terms Boice. SIX FEET UNDER!!!

Boice: Ripper just destroyed Zachariah with that massive chokeslam.

Dropping to his knees Ripper slowly moves in for the pin.

Boice: He’s got him for the pin Morph.

1!!! 2!!!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!

Morpheus:It’s over Boice, it’s very over!

Belly of the Beast by Danzig hits the speakers as Ripper raises a single arm into the air signifying his victory.

Shelia Blige: AAAANNNDDD Here is your winner....RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Ripper (7.36 aps + 1.9 avs - 0.3 penalty = 8.96 total)
Zachariah (0.00 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Boice: Another great showing by Ripper. That makes two in a row!

Morpheus: There's no doubt this kid's got some spunk, but I won't be surprised if he finally loses somewhere down the line.

Boice: Well, it's still pretty early in his FMW career, Morph, he can afford a loss or two, but if he can prove to be a dominant force, we may have the next Abel Steele on our hands right here on Corruption.

Morpheus: Sounds good to me.

Boice: We'll be right back, ladies and gentlemen, don't change that channel!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:45 am

The camera turns on to sheer darkness, we can't see the man hidden behind the shade of black, but a very familiar feeling is in the air. A light shines bright as day on the other side of the room as the well dressed man with brown hair paces back and fourth. It appears to be none other than Dr. Harley Quint.

Quint: For a period of time, I Harley Quint was considered to be one of the most lethal extremist on Anarchy and Corruption, I could strike fear into the hearts of many just by looking at them with my cooked smile and my pasty white skin, I could easily scare women and children into hiding by mere ackle of laughter.

Dr. Quint walks closer to the camera, he smiles an unfamiliar smile as he looks deep into the camera lens, his eyes focused and content, his face as pleasant as it once was scary. He adds a vibrance to what would otherwise be a normal white locker room. He paces back and keeps talking amongst himself and the camera.

Quint: It's ironic, it really is. You see, I am plagued by the nightmares. Nightmares I have because of the nightmares that I caused. An unreckoning violence and blood that was shed in thy name, power that couldn't be controlled nor be stopped, a violent man I truly was.

Quint forces himself to hold back more than a smile, his mouth begins to open and he quickly coughs to cover up what ever was about to come out. He clears his throat and keeps going about his speech.

Quint: I could of left, went about my ways, and left Full Metal Wrestling in the hands of others. I could of let Drew Michaels and his posse of arrogant superjerks run rampant through this fed, I could of easily let sleeping dogs lie and rode off on my horse into the sunset. Alas I didn't, for that would of been the cowards way out. Now I come with a purpose...I come with reason...I come for...

HAhaahhhHAHAah ha ha HAHA aaahhh HAHA

Quint looks squarely into the camera lens once again with a huge smile on his face, his eyes reflect an intensity and a look of focus only seen once in a blue moon, he grin which has grown wide than before reflects his innermost old self, his voice grown deeper, and louder as he goes to finish his speech.

Quint: I'm back, and soon you will all see...Tyrants will fall.

Quint returns at Corruption 10.2.

Morpheus: New Harley absolutely disgusts me. He was better off dead or some shit.

Boice: I disagree, Corruption needs a new hero, and the new Harley fits the bill.

Morpheus: You always disagree with me, what's new?

Boice: Well, that's because you're always wrong.

Morpheus: Don't piss me off, Jack, I might beat you up right here.

Boice: Whatever, fatty.

Morpheus: Don't piss me off!

Boice: Look, we've got a match to call right now!

Shelia Blige: Our match tonight is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Reno, Nevada...

A blast of red pyro rips through the arena as the opening riff of Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr by Trivium hits the PA drawing a mixed reaction from the crowds.

Shelia Blige: Weighing in at 217 pounds, it’s SEAN CARTER!!

Boice: Here’s Carter heading down the ramp.

Morpheus: Is he wearing jeans?

Boice: Yes, yes he is.

Morpheus: I don’t even know what to say, I’m not sure if I should be cheering for him.

Shelia Blige: And Introducing his opponent for tonight’s match, hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada...

This Calling by All That Remains hits the blackened arena drawing a huge pop from the crowd.

Shelia Blige: Weighing in at 225 pounds, he is ALISTAIR WOLFE!

The arena darkens, and neon red lights begin spinning in the arena as Alistair walks down the stage, his pale skin reacting oddly to the pulsing neon red lights.

Morpheus: Is his skin glowing?

Boice: It appears that way.

Morpheus: My mind is made up. I’m cheering for the guy with jeans, I refuse to cheer for Twifag.

Boice: That’s not entirely fair—

Morpheus: Shut up, yes it is, he’s glowing.

Boice: Whatever you say Morph. Both men in the ring now and we’re ready to get underway.

The bell rings getting the match officially underway. Both men pull towards each other, reaching for a lock up.

Boice: Both men looking for that lock up, and whoa! Wolfe is just a little faster than Carter and that’s a nice snap fireman’s carry.

Morpheus: Didn’t even affect him.

Boice: Both men back up now and exchanging blows. Carter retaliates with a snap suplex putting Wolfe down to the ground.

Morpheus: He’s not looking to stop either. Kick him, he’s sparkling!

Boice: Some solid kicks to the ribs by Carter, he’s really going to town.

Morpheus: Beautiful technique on those kicks.

Boice: Carter seems to have had enough of the kicks and is lifting Wolfe to his feet.

With both men on their feet Carter whips Wolfe into the far turnbuckle following quickly behind with a clothesline.

Boice: Wolfe is wobbling on his feet now, that was a surprisingly strong clothesline.

Morpheus: Never underestimate this kid, he may be a waste of space, but he hits hard.

Boice: Wolfe is staggering from the corner now and Carter lays him down with a huge bulldog and a cocky smirk to boot.

Morpheus: It’s not cocky, it’s confidence. This kid should be proud of what he’s doing.

Boice: He’s not letting Wolfe rest that’s for sure. Back to their feet now and Wolfe ducks!

Morpheus: He’s cheating. He’s using his Twilight powers!

Boice: Carter went for the grapple and Wolfe ducked out of nowhere as if he saw the move coming and he’s got Carter locked up from behind now.

Morpheus: More credence to my homo comments.

Boice: He just snapped Carter’s back across his knee! Wolfe with a huge backbreaker!

Morpheus: I’d say it was impressive but I refuse to support this guy.

Boice: He’s not letting him rest either, Wolfe’s got Carter back to his feet and right back down the ground. That was a solid Spinebuster.

Morpheus: Someone call the Commissioner! He’s cheating with his Twilight powers.

Boice: He’s doing someone right because he’s climbing the ropes. Carter is down writhing on the ground and Wolfe is perched on that top rope.

Releasing himself into the air from the top rope, Wolfe almost seems to soar nose over tail in a huge Moonsault. The crowd pops watching the young Rookie fly through the air.

Boice: Moonsault from the top ropes Morph, this isn’t looking good for Carter.

Morph: Move your ass!

Boice: Carter narrowly moves out of the way and Wolfe found absolutely nothing but mat and is not looking to good.

Morpheus: He listened! Bow to your God!

Boice: I don’t think he was listening.

Morpheus: Now destroy him! Your God commands it!

Boice: Carter is on the offensive now, he’s got Wolfe to his feet.

Grabbing a hold of Wolfe, Carter drops a sold kick the midsection keeling Wolfe directly into his arms. Locking his arm over Wolfe’s shoulder, Carter swings to the side with a big Neckbreaker.

Boice: Carter is looking to be solidly in command now, that one looked like it really hurt an already reeling Wolfe.

Morpheus: This appeases your angry God!

Laughing at his opponent on the crowd Carter raises his arms into the air drawing a loud mixture of boos and cheers.

Boice: He’s got Wolfe again Morph. Looks like he’s lifting him up for a suplex.

Morpheus: Do my bidding! Destroy the twifag.

Lifting Wolfe into the air Carter turns bouncing Wolfe’s legs off the ropes and pulling him directly into a DDT.

Boice: Painful.

Morpheus: I think beautiful is a better term.

Boice: Carter isn’t letting this rest either, he’s already on top of Wolfe and he’s got him in the Boston Crab.

Morpheus: I want to hear that sweet back cracking noise.

Boice: I don’t know how long this is going to last. Both these men have taken some punishment so far.

Morpheus: I demand more sacrifices!

Boice: Wolfe is trying to wriggle his way to the ropes, this is a test to see who gives in first.

Morpheus: He doesn’t have a chance. He’s going to crack before he makes it to the ropes.

Slowly and painfully Wolfe continues to move his arms closer to the ropes. Carter locks the hold in deeper as Wolfe screams out in pain.

Boice: This isn’t looking good at all.

Morpheus: You’re right you big girl, this is awesome, break his spine!

Still moving closer to the ropes with his left hand, Alistair begins to tap with the other.

Morpheus: HE’S TAPPING!

Boice: HE’S GOT THE ROPES!

Morpheus: IT’S OVER!!!

Boice: NO! The ref’s saying he got the ropes before he tapped, this match is going to continue.

Releasing the hold Carter is moved away by the ref, allowing a pained Wolfe the seconds he needs to woozily struggle to his feet.

Boice: I don’t know how Wolfe going to be able to keep this up, he looks like he’s dead.

Morpheus: He is dead you idiot.

Boice: Carter’s got a hold of Wolfe again and he’s sending him running to the ropes.

Morpheus: This is going to be great!

Bouncing off the ropes Wolfe comes charging back towards Carter.

Boice: Carter’s got his arm out for the clothesline!

Morpheus: Cheat!

Boice: Out of nowhere! Wolfe just destroyed Carter with that Leg Lariat!

Morpheus: He’s going down for the pin Boicey.

ONE!!!!!! TWO!!!!!!!!! THR—

Boice: Carter kicks out!

Morpheus: Of course! How could he lose to this chump.

Boice: Wolfe isn’t quitting though, he’s got Carter up.

Morpheus: And Carter has Wolfe down!

Boice: You’ve got to give it to him, that was a nifty uppercut.

Morpheus: Carter going for the pin now!

One!!!! Two!!!! Thre---

Boice: Close! That was ridiculous!

Morpheus: How did he not win?!

Boice: I don’t know, but Wolfe has Carter back to his feet.

Morpheus: Careful Carter! He’s coming up behind you!

Boice: Really? A gay joke?

Morpheus: It’s all I had spur of the moment.

Boice: He’s got him! SILENT NIGHT! It’s locked in and down to the mat goes Carter!

Morpheus: ...

Boice: No time for you Morph, Wolfe has the Carters shoulders down!

ONE!!! Two!!! THREE!!!!!!

Boice: IT’S OVER MORPH! WOLFE WINS! WOLFE WINS!

Shelia Blige: And here is your winner... ALLLLIIISSTAIRRRR WOOOOOOOOLFE!!!!!!

Alistair Wolfe (7.66 aps + 2.2 avs - 0.1 penalty = 9.76 total)
Sean Carter (7.52 aps + 0.8 avs = 8.32 total)

Boice: Wolfe redeems himself from that travesty at Death Row with this match. I'd say Wolfe is doing fine right now.

Morpheus: I wouldn't take my eyes off of Carter as well, he seems to be a good competitor.

Boice: These two put on a good match tonight, and if they're the future of Corruption, then the future looks bright.

Morpheus: Let's just hope they don't falter somehow.

Boice: That's right. Ladies and gentlemen, commercial time!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 am

The camera opens to the locker room of the Broken Saints, with a bandaged Gray resting on a bench.

Seth: How's that back of yours feeling?

Gray: I'll be fine. Just need to rest it up.

Seth: All right. Need some painkillers?

Gray: No, thanks.

All of a sudden, the door opens and an angry Drew Michaels (with the C-4 championship) storms in the room.

Seth: Hey, Drew... nice of you to drop in.

Drew: What the hell was that? What the hell was that, Seth? Gray?

Seth: Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out, Drew.

Drew: I take you guys on because I know you two are winners, and you lose your first match together against the Goth Squad from the Blue Brand?

Gray: It was... it was a mistake, Drew. Come on.

Drew: Yes, yes it was a mistake, Gray. And that is a mistake I don't plan on seeing again the next time I'm watching you.

Seth: What are you talking about?

Drew: Listen to me, Gray, you got pinned. I don't like having a faction of losers. I have half a mind to kick you out of the Saints right now, but... no. Drew Michaels is a generous man.

Gray: What?

Drew: At 10.2, I don't care who you'll be up against, but you're going to be booked in a match. I don't care who it's gonna be.

Seth: And?

Drew: You lose that match, Gray, you're gone from the Saints. You understand?

Gray glares at him.

Gray: Fine.

Drew: You got something to say?

Gray: No. I won't let you down.

Drew: Good. As for you, Seth, make sure you don't get pinned yourself, or you might find yourself at the business end of this challenge.

Seth: Very well.

Drew: Indeed. I'll see you both later.

Boice: You’re back live with us, ladies and gentlemen, at Corruption 10.1! That was an interesting backstage scene with the Broken Saints right there.

Morpheus: Yes it was, but more importantly, Boice, did you know a Virus is going to spread right here at Corruption?

Boice: That’s quite the pun, Morph, but I’m not sure that I can put it any better than you did. For those who haven’t been tuning in, shame on you, a certain masked man has appeared at Corruption 9.4, which Jaro calls the Virus, messing around with Mark Johansson ever since. Tonight, Johansson gets a measure of revenge.

Morpheus: Actually, if I weren’t commentating for this show, I’d pay to see Mark Johansson beaten down yet again.

Boice: I actually wish you weren’t commentating for this show.

Morpheus: Yeah, you wish.

Burkhard Durwitz’s “It’s a Jungle Out There” plays and it’s time for the match as Mark Johansson comes down to a warm reaction from the crowd.

Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing two hundred and eleven pounds... MARK... JOHANSSON!!!

Boice: Mark Johansson has a bone to pick, and nobody, not even you, Morph, can blame him!

Morpheus: Well, yeah, I’d get pissed too if someone kept picking on me, but unlike me, Johansson has no chance of ever kicking Virus’s ass into the ground. Mainly because Virus can out-kick him.

Boice: But then again, nobody knows what an angry man is capable of.

Morpheus: Well, that’s true, too. You ever see that video of the WoW kid throwing a tantrum and shoving a remote up his ass?

Boice: ...What?

Morpheus: Never mind.

Boice: No, tell me.

Morpheus: Never mind, we don’t have time for this shit, we have a match to call!

Boice: Speaking of... where is Mark’s opponent?

Mark Johansson has been standing in the middle of the ring for a while now, his entrance song passing the one minute mark, and it still hasn’t changed.

Boice: Where’s Virus?

Morpheus: Search me!

Boice: No.

Morpheus: Figure of speech, Boice... I think the monkeys in the back are looking for some entrance music for him or something.

Mark asks for a microphone.

Boice: Mark’s got a mic, let’s listen.

Mark: All right, cut the music, people, now that I have some time for myself, I want Virus – wherever he may be right now – to listen to this, loud and clear.

Morpheus: Oh, I’m so scared!

Boice: Hush.

Mark: You may have gotten one over me the last couple of times, but not tonight. You may be laughing at me, but this isn’t funny anymore, this is serious business! So wherever you are, come out, and if you don’t, then I’ll just have to drag your ass out here from the back!

Morpheus: Strong words, can he even back it up if he does find Virus?

Boice: I think we’ll be seeing a good brawl here.

Morpheus: Where is that masked bastard anyway?

Boice: Did he no-show tonight?

Mark: Okay, the grace period is over, you’ve left me with no choice – I’m coming for you!

Morpheus: Maybe he’s just playing hide and seek?

Boice: A dangerous game of hide and seek.

Mark leaves the ring to go look for Virus backstage. However, he doesn’t go very far up the entrance ramp when suddenly Virus jumps out from the audience beside the ramp and attacks Mark!

Boice: Oh my god, Virus just jumped him from behind!

Morpheus: Hah! I like his style!

Boice: Virus is laying Mark out with those vicious kicks of his!

Morpheus: And right on the entrance ramp!

Boice: This isn’t what Mark was prepared for, I’d imagine, but then again after the various attacks he’d suffered recently he should’ve seen this coming!

Morpheus: Virus baited him, pure and simple! And this match hasn’t even officially begun yet!

Boice: Well, Virus’s got Mark by the hair and he’s dragging him to the ring!

Morpheus: Shortest match tonight?

Boice: Depending on whether Mark actually manages to fight back!

Morpheus: Virus lays out Mark with another huge roundhouse that also sends Mark crashing to the steel steps!

Boice: And Virus finally rolls Mark inside the ring!

Morpheus: Virus calls for the bell, and we’re only officially beginning the match now!

Boice: The match is official, and Virus goes for the cover! God dammit this might be over! The ref counts! One, two, thre- NO, MARK KICKS OUT! THIS MATCH IS ON!

Morpheus: No, it’s not on until Johansson can actually get on his feet and fight! When he’s still lying flat on his back, it’s not on!

Boice: Well, Virus hooks the leg again, the ref counts, one, two, th- no, another kickout!

Morpheus: If we can actually see his face, we might be seeing a look of frustration on it! Then again, I’m frustrated, so turn the camera on me and I’ll give you a good idea!

Boice: No, not now, more important stuff is going on! Virus picks up Johansson again and goes for another roundhouse... but Mark blocks it!

Morpheus: Turns it around, going for the dragon whip!

Boice: But Johansson ducks, and I’m thinking he’s a little dizzy! Johansson comes back with a clothesline!

Morpheus: Not hard-hitting enough!

Boice: Virus is quickly back up on his feet but Johansson engages him in a little fistfight!

Morpheus: Virus is too sophisticated for that.

Boice: But Mark isn’t giving him any opening at all, and sweeps Virus off his feet!

Morpheus: But once again Virus gets back up!

Boice: Mark won’t have any of it as he chop blocks Virus to disable those legs and feet!

Morpheus: Ouch!

Boice: Mark goes for a leg lock, clever strategy here, I think this is what he’s been preparing for.

Morpheus: He’s stretching that leg for sure, but Virus... he just lifted himself off the canvas and rolled into a reversal!

Boice: And now it’s Mark under the pressure!

Morpheus: I’m even more impressed with Virus.

Boice: But Mark manages to crawl and grab a bottom rope to force the break!

Morpheus: Temporary relief.

Boice: Virus picks up Mark and hits some kicks to the midsection, leaving Mark open for a stiff DDT to the canvas!

Morpheus: Virus goes for another cover, this should be it!

Boice: One, two, th- no, Mark gets a shoulder up and this match will continue!

Morpheus: Dammit, I thought that was it for sure!

Boice: Virus picks Johansson up and I think the Virus is actually wrestling now!

Morpheus: Atomic drop! You don’t see that in FMW anymore!

Boice: Pretty old-school maneuver and that leaves Mark open again for a Virus attack!

Morpheus: Double underhook backbreaker! What a thing of beauty!

Boice: Virus tries to go for the cover one more time!

Morpheus: I’ll count! One, two, th- NO!

Boice: Johansson kicks out! He’s taken a lot of punishment, including a pre-match beatdown but it is not enough to put him away!

Morpheus: Too bad, because Virus is still hell-bent on ending this right here! Wait a minute... do you know what Virus’s finisher even is, anyway?

Boice: No, actually... I have no clue at all.

Morpheus: What do we really know about him?

Boice: He’s masked... and he likes to kick?

Morpheus: Hometown?

Boice: I’m guessing Parts Unknown?

Morpheus: Somebody in the back better get us a fact sheet or something, we don’t know what to expect from this guy!

Boice: But back in the ring, Virus is measuring Mark...

Morpheus: The finishing touch!

Boice: Virus lets loose a wild roundhouse but Mark saw it coming as he ducked, and now Virus is a little wobbly!

Morpheus: Uh-oh...

Boice: And Mark comes in with a huge spear!

Morpheus: Damn!

Boice: But that took the wind out of Mark as well, and now they’re both down for the KO count!

Morpheus: Start it, ref!

Referee: ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Boice: No signs of life from both men...

Morpheus: Let them take their sweet time. They’ve got ‘til ten.

Referee: FIVE!

SIX!

Boice: Virus is stirring.

Morpheus: As I expected.

Referee: SEVEN!

Boice: Virus on one knee, and Mark stirring as well.

Morpheus: Well, we know this match is continuing without a KO.

Referee: EIGHT!

Boice: Virus gets up on both feet and the count is called off, Virus goes to pick up Johansson!

Morpheus: To finish him off!

Boice: Virus grabs Johansson by the hair, but Johansson is starting to fire punches at Virus’s stomach!

Morpheus: Keep it in there!

Boice: No, Johansson drops Virus with a leg takedown!

Morpheus: No!

Boice: Johansson runs to the ropes! Virus sits up and sets himself up because Johansson JUST MADE HIM TALK!

Morpheus: NO!

Boice: Straight to the mouth and the jaw from out of nowhere!

Morpheus: WHY!

Boice: Johansson makes the cover! This may be it! One, two – three! Mark finally has his revenge!

Blige: And here is your winner... MARK... JOHANSSON!

Mark Johansson (8.11 aps + 1.8 avs – 0.1 penalty = 9.81 total)

Virus (8.23 aps + 1.3 avs – 0.2 penalty = 9.33 total

Boice: What a huge win for Mark Johansson!

Morpheus: Bah.

Boice: Aw, what’s got you down, Morph?

Morpheus: Nothing.

Boice: Cheer up... wait, Johansson is standing over Virus! What’s he planning to do?

Morpheus: He’s got a... he’s got a hold of the mask!

Boice: I think we’ll finally get to know who Virus is!

Morpheus: Well, if anything, I’d like to know too!

Boice: Go on, Mark, pull it off!

With the crowd fully behind him, Mark pulls the mask off of Virus’s face rather violently to reveal...

Boice: ...Nick Bryson? What the hell?

Morpheus: ...What the ass?

Everyone is dumbfounded. Mark stares at the mask in his hand and at Bryson’s face, with some blood on his lip.

Boice: There’s... there’s gotta be an explanation for this.

Morpheus: There has to be... why... why Bryson?

Boice: Is this even right? Is this even- hey!

While Mark is looking appalled in the ring, he is attacked from behind by what seems to be another Virus!

Boice: What the hell? Two Viruses? What the hell is going on here?

Morpheus: “Bryrus” must be a decoy, and this must be the real Virus!

Boice: And this real Virus, if he is the “real” Virus, is now beating down Mark Johansson once again! Can’t a man catch a break?

Morpheus: I guess not, and I love it! This ain’t over, Johansson!

Suddenly, Seth Omega runs down the ramp!

Boice: Hey, it's Seth! Seth Omega is running down, why's he here?

Morpheus: Maybe he's going to join in!

Boice: Well - no! He's fighting off Virus! Seth's saving Mark, but why?

Morpheus: Yeah, why?

Virus #2 finally relents and rolls out of the ring, backing up the ramp while facing the ring, while Seth is staring him down, and a battered Mark Johansson and Nick Bryson laid out.

Boice: Jesus Christ, this is confusing, and I thought we were done with the whole Voice thing. Now this! At least somebody saved the day!

Morpheus: More controversy, more awesomeness! But I don't understand why Seth did that!

Boice: Me neither, but it was a good thing!

Morpheus: It was not!

Boice: Yes it was! Anyway, Corruption will be right back, ladies and gentlemen...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 am

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Corruption! The time has finally come, it is now the moment we've been waiting for.

Morpheus: Time to open the Box!

Boice: That's right, Morph, it's time for Pandora's Box, one of these men will walk out the winner. One of these men will either be the Ultraviolent Champion, or be heading toward a future shot at TyranT’s gold. For the winner, goes the spoils. To the loser, well they just go home. It is times like these that…

Morpheus: Jesus fucking Christ do you ever shut the hell up?

Boice: Right, I forgot we were on a time schedule here. Warning to you, ladies and gentlemen at home, if you are squimish, you may want to look away. This is going to get ugly one last time, Celt vs Jaro Round III starts now. Here is Shelia Blige with the introductions.

A Warrior’s Code by The Dropkick Murphys plays in the arena as the crowd begins to cheer for the Celt who is walking out with a garbage can full of weapons. He has a determined look on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp admiring in the fan reaction

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring first, he is The Law, he is THE CELT!

The fans cheer as The Celt limps down to the ring, still showing signs of injury that he suffered vs Jaro at Death Row, as Celt is limping down the ramp Jaro comes flying out of the back with The Banhammer in hand as he nails Celt in the back of the head with it before he can make it to the ring.

Boice: Well it looks like we aren’t going to wait to long for this to get underway here in Dallas, Texas. Jaro is already taking the boots to Celt, who appeared to be injured coming into tonight.

Morpheus: Yeah and after being plastered in the back of the head by the Ban Hammer I wouldn’t be shocked if this was over sooner rather than later.

Boice: Jaro is digging in Celt’s trash can to see what he can find, it appears he has grabbed a kendo stick in his hand as Celt is struggling to get to his feet. Finally Celt is back up but he quickly goes back down after being cracked in the face with that Kendo Stick.

Morpheus: Not even a minute into this thing and Celt is already bleeding badly from that Ban Hammer shot to the back of the skull, now Jaro can pretty much pick his spots.

Boice: And that is exactly what he is doing, Celt is struggling to get up again and Jaro doesn’t even allow him to get to his knees before smacking him with that kendo stick again.

Morpheus: Jaro throws that Kendo Stick aside and goes looking back in that trash can for something else to inflict more damage with. Celt barely knows where he is but I don’t think that is going to stop Jaro from kicking more Leprecan’t ass instead of going for the pin.

Boice: Celt to his knees now and slowly on his feet, meanwhile Jaro is still digging through that trash can. Now Celt is walking towards Jaro and he hits him hard with a forearm to the back, now Celt is in control as he is throwing those hard taters back and fourth.

Morpheus: For you non-rednecks at home a “tater” is a stiff fist thrown to the face. And now Jaro is retreating to ring side, that is smart on his part. Getting away from the action in order to regain himself is a classic wrestling move.

Boice: That’s horseshit, and now Celt is picking up a trash can lid and chasing Jaro around the ring, Celt is slightly quicker as he is able to get a couple of hard trash can lid shots to Jaro’s back, Jason now sliding in the ring as Celt tries to climb up on the apron on the injured leg.

Morpheus: The Boss Man nails a beautiful standing drop kick right to the chops of Celt, and he sent Celt flying face first into the guard rail. If I’m not mistaking now Celt’s mouth is also full of blood, he could have a broken jaw.

Boice: God, Celt is a bloody fucking mess. I’m not sure how much he can take from the determined reigning Ultraviolent Champion. The crowd is taking a moment to boo Jaro as he walks over to the trash can and grabs a lighting tube. This doesn’t look well for Celt.

Morpheus: You aren’t kidding, those tubes hurt like hell. Add in an open cut and you are really fucked, and you can hear that glass breaking as it smacks Celt right in the side of the head. Jaro is being a very aggressive and dominant champion right now.

Boice: Celt can’t even see straight right now, he’s up against the rail looking at those little birdies flying around his head, now it appears Jaro is digging in that damn trash can again. Celt must of packed quite a few things in the..., what the hell do he have in hand? Is that a fucking Super Nintendo? Jesus Christ…he just cracked Celt in the face with that Super Nintendo gaming system!

Morpheus: FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Boice: I could of sworn there was no blood on the SNES version.

Morpheus: Now Jaro is doing a Bicycle kick? That’s a first…but truly an amazing feat to be able to do a bicycle kick in a match like this.

Boice: Now Celt appears to be on his last leg as Jaro is motioning for Celt to get up, and Celt is up barely as he is staggering to turn around. Jaro is looking to pick his shot on the unsuspecting Irishman, Celt turns around but he is able to block Jaro’s punch!

Morpheus: Oh that was just luck…Celt couldn’t do that again if he tried.

Boice: Now Celt hits a punch, now Jaro hits another, Celt, Jaro, Celt, Jaro, Celt appears to have the head of steam as he is firing away now on his arch-nemisis.

Morpheus: C’mon Jaro, snap out of it god damnit daddy has money riding on this match!

Boice: Jaro trying to retreat as Celt grabs some little boy’s crutch, Celt is still quicker on a broken wing as he smacks Jaro in the back with that crutch, that damn thing is bent in half!

Morpheus: Celt tackles Jaro to the ground, and he is throwing down some vicious elbows and fists. Jesus Fucking Christ Celt this isn’t MMA class.

Boice: All is fair in love and war. It appears Jaro has a broken nose, which could be a very painful injury in a match like this. Now Celt is grabbing another lighting tube out of that trash can, and what is this…I think he is going up to the ring apron.

Morpheus: Not exactly the smart of the brothers Irish eh?

Boice: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CELT JUST DID A FLIPPING SENTON WHILE HOLDING ONTO THAT LIGHTING TUBE. THOSE TWO ARE NOW COVERED IN BROKEN GLASS!

Morpheus: I think the referee might be beginning to count them as both men are out. This is terrible, get up Jaro, get up!

Boice: The ref is beginning to count them down, One…Two…Three…Four…Five…

Morpheus: C’mon Jaro make the pin, just roll on top of him!

Boice: We got to Eight before both men got back to their feet, and now once again begin slugging it out.

Morpheus: This is a bloody mess and I’m not even sure how close either of these men are to quitting. I bet that fucking leprecan’t gives up before Jaro.

Boice: Celt is firing away now on Jaro, a stiff kick to the gut and a solid DDT on that trash can, now The Law is going for the pin. One…Two…

Morpheus: Kickout by the man who signs our paychecks! C’mon Jaro, show that little Irish bastard who is boss.

Boice: Celt isn’t giving Jaro a moment to breath as he quickly begins taking the boots to him. He’s looking to pick Jaro up by the hair, oh that was a dirty low blow by Jaro.

Morpheus: And that’s why he’s the champion, and now the CHAMP is walking over to look under the ring. I’m sure he will find some interesting things underneath there.

Boice: You aren’t kidding, it looks like he has a table out, as well as some kind of burlap sack, this can’t bode well for Celt.

The ever so sly Jaro opens the burlap sack as he pours out the contents on the table, over 1000 shiny metal thumbtacks fall onto the table, as well as a book of matches and a canister of lighter fluid. Jaro squirts down the table with the canister before walking over and grabbing Celt by his red hair and dragging him over towards the table.

Boice: Oh no, that sick son of a bitch isn’t going to do what I think he is going to do is he?

Morpheus: He did, he just took a burning match to that table and it went up in flames like Jack Eastwood’s house! Now he’s got Celt up on the ring apron, this isn’t going to be pretty.

Boice: Oh dear god, Jaro if you have a heart don’t do this, don’t you do this, the man has a life and a future to think about, oh my god he’s going to do it!

In one brief moment Jaro pulls Celt up in piledriver position before driving him headfirst into the table that was lit ablaze and covered in thumbtacks, pieces of wood and metal thumbtacks scatter all over the ringside fans.

Morpheus: Oh my god, THAT WAS VIOLENT!

Boice: Someone get some fucking help down here, this has gone far enough!

Morpheus: Finish him Jaro, pin his ginger ass right where he lay in that pile of broken dreams.

Boice: Jaro does indeed go for the pin, one, two, thr..NO KICKOUT BY CELT!

Morpheus: How in the fuck did Celt kick out of that? He was just piledriven by Jaro through that

burning table, not to mention it was covered in those thousands of thumbtacks, I may hate that ginger bastard but he’s one tough prick.

Boice: Indeed he is, and now Jaro is even more pissed off than before. Celt is laying motionless while Jaro is searching under the ring…what the fuck has he pulled out now?

Morpheus: That appears to be an extremely large pane of glass, and he appears to be setting it up between the railing and the ring apron.

As Jaro finishes setting up the glass he grabs Celt’s motionless body and throws it into the ring. Jaro climbs up on the ring apron and once again lifts Celt up by the scruff of his neck. Jaro goes to hit a vertical suplex over the top rope but Celt has just enough strength to block the suplex and drop Jaro right through the pane of glass.

Boice: CELT COUNTERED, CELT COUNTERED, NOW JARO IS FACE DOWN IN A PILE OF BROKEN GLASS!

Morpheus: Calm down virgin boy, Jaro is still in control.

Boice: Celt isn’t allowing him a break either, as he is going outside to look under the ring. God knows what the hell Jaro has underneath there.

Morpheus: Great, now the drunk ginger has a chair, and now he’s waiting for Jaro to stand slightly so he can take advantage of a broken man.

Boice: Pot? Kettle? Jaro is partially back up as Celt reels off a hard shot with that chair. Both men are a bloody fucking mess, I wouldn’t be shocked if we had to send them both in for stitches after this.

Morpheus: I demand more Irish blood!

Boice: Jaro is crawling toward retreat as he is heading up this way.

Morpheus: And look at that spineless bastard Celt whailing on him with that damn chair. It’s a wonder Jaro isn’t dead.

Slowly and painfully Jaro keeps crawling up towards the ramp, meanwhile Celt keeps coming with a steel chair in hand, every so often bringing down a hard chair shot on the small of the back of Jaro. Finally both men reach the top of the ramp where Jaro lays down in a heap of his own blood, Celt is standing over him with blood running down his face and almost into his eyes. Celt grabs Jaro and lifts him up onto his feet once again.

Boice: Now they are both very close to us, and they are still trading those hard punches. I’m not sure either of them have much life left, hell we may have to call the Red Cross and get a donation before one of these men stay down for the three count.

Morpheus: Jaro with a slight advantage now as he whips Celt into the METALtron stage. I got to say, that was a sickening thud, and I loved it!

Boice: Jaro is stalking his prey now as he gets a running start and kicks Celt right in the face. Now Celt is on his back looking up into the bright lights of the arena, and it appears to be all but over.

Morpheus: Jaro is leaning down into the face of Celt, and I think we can actually hear what he is saying off of our mic feed.

Jaro: If you want to hold the Ultraviolent Championship, and if you want to finally topple me, then you’ve got to come get me.

A loud slap is heard as Jaro walks over the broken body of Celt and begins crawling up the METALtron, as he gets to the top an enraged Celt begins crawling behind him. When Celt arrives at the top of the tron Jaro ambushes him and begins stomping away at him.

Boice: Holy shit, they have to be at the top of that thing. What is that? 20-30 feet up in the air?

Morpheus: The Metal Tron would be about 45 feet in the air, and from the looks of it this is going to end up like all those scaffolding matches on Total Non…I mean Distortion.

Boice: Both men are locked up at the top of that structure, and both men are trying to throw each other off!

Morpheus: This is going to be epic!

Boice: Would you show some god damn compassion, someone could die here and you’re talking about how epic it will be?

Morpheus: And you’re to busy bitching me out to notice Jaro just hit a low blow on Celt and now appears to be setting him up for a powerbomb like maneuver.

Boice: Folks we’re warning you, if you are squimish do not look at this, parents please turn your kids away. Oh god here it comes, Jaro nails a…WHAT?

Morpheus: No way, Celt reverses and he just threw Jaro off the METALtron!

As Celt tosses Jaro off he begins to freefall down before landing with a hard thud onto the spare tables below. The crowd goes silent as Jaro is lying motionless on the broken tables. Celt appears to be standing tall onto the METALtron, seeing the damage that was done he begins yelling at Jaro from above.

Celt: I triumphed over you Jaro, and now it is time to end what is killing this company!

Boice: What is he doing? Oh no…he isn’t, he wouldn’t, he is…

Celt gets a running start and jumps high off the METALtron, as he begins to free fall he has his elbow pointed outward to drive into Jaro’s heart. Eventually Celt also lands with a hard thud in a move that left both announcers speechless.

Boice: Get some fucking EMT’s out here right now, we’ve got two broken, battered, bloody, men down on the ground!

Both announcers throw down their headsets as they rush over to the side of the stage where the tables were places. Broken wood lies scattered on the floor as two motionless figures covered in crimson lie with their eyes closes. Jack Boice waves in some people from the back and immediately Road Agents, Medical Trainers, and even Celeste comes out on the stage.

The Medical Trainers talk into their walkie talkies and two more EMTs come out of the back with stretchers. As they begin to load up Celt and Jaro, Celeste walks down and grabs the referee by his collar shaking him firmly.

The referee signals for the bell as the EMT’s keep working on the fallen Corruption Superstars. As the bell rings the referee runs back to the ring and tells Shelia Blige the official decision.

Shelia Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match has been ruled a no contest due to neither
competitor being able to finish the match, as pre-determined stipulations state neither man will advance to the championship finals, and the Ultraviolent Championship will remain with Jaro!

The crowd boos as Shelia leaves the ring, the referee runs back up to the scene of the accident where by now both Jaro and Celt have been loaded onto the stretchers and an ambulance has been backed into the arena. Celeste looks down at the fallen superstars as the EMTs begin to load them up. A cameraman tries to peak over Celeste’s shoulder before being pushed over violently.

Celeste: Stop the fucking camera!!

The cameraman stumbles but keeps the camera zoomed in on Celt who enters the ambulance first, Celeste notices again and we see a fist head for the camera followed by…

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! Static

Celeste: I told you to shut off the god damn camera.

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

has been a presentation of

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Romeo on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 am

Congratulations, Now we're both gone
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 am

OOC: Well, it was your call sir.

Anyway, that's that, gents, onwards we go! Huge thanks to staff, especially Jay and Slegna, the former because he is a writing machine, and the latter because he made some contributions despite not being officially on Corruption staff.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 am

OOC: Nice show, the UV match was fkin awesome. I didn't know where to post this so here it is.

- Trey Spruance's journey of mind, body and soul... lol

Camera switches to Trey Spruance sitting in his cell staring at the floor. He lets out a long sigh then punches the wall.

Prisoner: So what are you in for?

Trey: Well...

Cut to a previous time, well before Trey was in prison, just after he left FMW in fact.
The camera follows him as he walks along a street clutching a beer even though it’s around 1pm and the sun is shining. He looks unwell due to a speedball addiction, cited as his reason for quitting FMW.
Trey walks to a grotty looking building. A rehab clinic. He tosses the can of beer aside and walks in.

Cut to Columbia, months later.

Trey: Fred, this has got to be one of the craziest ideas i’ve ever had the... I dunno if you’d call it “pleasure” exactly, but i’m involved ether way.

Trey looks healthier now, seemingly rehab did him some good. However, he is smoking a cigarette. The man known as Fred is middle aged and rather chubby., he turns to Trey and then turns his back on him, staring at...

50 kilos of heroin!

Fred starts talking while stacking the heroin neatly into the back of a ridiculously bad looking plane.

Fred: I could have found someone else you know.

Trey: Man, you know I need the money. I’m just a little nervous about you know, flying that piece of junk.

Fred: dude, it’s all good. What did I say back in rehab? Piece of cake. Easy as piss. All you gota do is land it where I told you and you’ll get the cash.

Trey: so you have connections in Mexico that will help you sell the junk right?

Fred: Of course.

Trey: Right.

Cut back to the prison cell.

Prisoner: What happened?

Trey: I crashed it on the boarder between mexico and the goddamm united states!

The prisoner can’t help but laugh.

Prisoner: No fucking way dude, how the shit did you manage that?

Trey: I snorted some of it.
Couldn't help myself.

Prisoner: you flew a plane high on smack?

TreY: Yeah... not doing it again, scary as fuck.

Prisoner: You’re lucky to be alive. Extremely. In fact... Fuck...

Trey: Yup. God must have found it funny or something...

The scene fades out...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:49 am

OOC: That UV match was awesome, give that writer a FMP. Trash Talking to come in the Distortion Thread.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 am

OOC: I really, really liked this show; especially the UV title match...minus the segment with me. I guess I just don't like the way Drew was portrayed in the segment, way too heel-like for a face and it really did not display the connection Drew has always had with his friends and allies, but I'll live. Other then that, huge congrats to Danse Macabre for pulling this off, you guys are really going somewhere, and HUGE surprise with the Virus reveal.

IC: Gray, I fully believe in you; remember that. No matter what happens, I chose you for a reason, you can succeed and will succeed; just believe in yourself. Seth, keep on doing what you are doing man. And...And...And...

Drew sighs heavily and buries his head in his hands.

Nick...Why?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 am

OOC: Don't gay it up, Drew. I liked that Drew was pissed off. More to come later.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:10 pm

OOC: For the BS segment, the first thing that jumped inot my mind is we're going legacy on this shizzle. And I thought the end of Johanson/Virus was a little messy, but The rest of the show was good stuff
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

OOC: Great read here...OUTSTANDING UV TITLE MATCH, even if Jaro beat the hell out of the Celt in it. Wolfe and Carter show much promise, and it's a shame Gray didn't show, as it would've been a great match. but DM is fucking rolling here. Virus and Mark was a little hit or miss, mostly hit. The segments were fine, I'm fast becoming a fan of heel PX and I've already talked about how I like Drew's displeasure at his guys losing. Oh...and OMFG HARLEY'S COMING BACK!

Ahem...Onward, Corruption!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 pm

OOC:

The UV match was tops kudos to the writer. Also the Tag Match had some good banter between the commentary team well done to whoever it was that wrote that one too.

The segs all seemed good although as Drew said he came off very "Orton dominating Legacy" which I didn't think fit all that well for the character

The Virus storyline has me confused, twice!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 pm

OOC: Great job on the show guys. Enjoyed reading through the whole thing. The UV title match ended differently than I thought it would but still satisfying.

IC: In case Drew Michaels and his Saints missed it: Saints 0, "Goth Squad" 1. After we're done taking the titles from Crash Scene, we might consider giving you boys a shot at the titles, provided you remove your heads from Drew's ass.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Keep in mind you pinned Gray, not me.

Nor could you pin me, and also last time I checked, I was one of the main reason's Skyler was left in blood on Distortion...I left the tag and Abandoned Champion laying a pool of his own life source, you two put Gray through a table.

Wooh hooh! We're real impressed, keeping dreaming emo kids.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Headbanger wrote:
OOC: I really, really liked this show; especially the UV title match...minus the segment with me. I guess I just don't like the way Drew was portrayed in the segment, way too heel-like for a face and it really did not display the connection Drew has always had with his friends and allies, but I'll live.

OOC: Lulz, I knew this would happen, but I had to set up Gray's last chance somehow, and I don't think a sympathetic Drew could ever throw out such a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm

OOC: Quick feedback, don't have time to read it all now, so I'll get into it later.

Echo: Everyone else's response to the Drew segment.

Loved the little Celt/PX segment.

Tag Team match between the Saints and Macabre (although, whoever wrote it should note it's pronounced Ma-Cobb, as in Ty Cobb, Corn on the Cob, blahblablabla easy sucks) was solid, with some great laughs. Both teams were looking powerful, and DM dominated while not squashing the Saints. Great read.

Also: More Convicts. MORE FUCKING CONVICTS. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 pm

stl311 wrote:

Nor could you pin me, and also last time I checked, I was one of the main reason's Skyler was left in blood on Distortion...I left the tag and Abandoned Champion laying a pool of his own life source, you two put Gray through a table.

Seth, you're absolutely right. We pinned Gray, not you. And what's with the emo crap? Haven't you boys developed anything greater in terms of vocabulary? Oh...wait...I forgot...zealots don't like education. It teaches to be independent thinkers.

You and your entire stable have shown one thing with your performances at the 10.1 shows. You know what it is? You're just as willing to lie, cheat, backstab, and maim as the rest of us. The only way Romeo could be considered a saint is if you allowed Ted Bundy to become one as well, you know just to even things out. Damien and I are violent, sadistic sons-of-bitches but at least we don't try to hide it behind some bullshit veneer of righteousness and godliness.

And if your so-called God advocates your actions as "right and moral", then your god isn't worthy of worship. It's worthy of scorn, ridicule, and truculence. Do you need a dictionary for that last word, Seth?

To quote a great wrestler who passed before his time: "We lie, we cheat, we steal, but at least we're honest about it."

Can you say the same thing, you sanctimonious piece of shit?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 pm

stl311 wrote:

Ha, are you being serious about this?

Boy are you trying to take credit off a match you weren't scheduled in and didn't fight through? Romeo was the reason that Skyler was left helpless. You just assisted Romeo.

So next time you feel the need to be condesendant about falsly twisted facts, shut your mouth.

But maybe if you focused more on your own dealings you might have had a title by now. With all the pre-match talk you did for Death Row, I could have sworn your were coming in as the champion and going leave as one too, well shit truly does happen. So maybe thats why you think you can pop up everywhere, at every show and smile like a fairy.

News flash Seth, you are stuck to one brand and couldn't even get pass Kelson a man you took as nothing and PX a man you said you'd beaten before and should be able to beat again, you only amount to the exhaust of your words. Seriously stop the dribble that comes out of your mouth.

Anywho, shut up and all of that, I have other things to attend to.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:08 am

stl311 wrote:

Funny how we handle our failings isn't it?

So unable to accept your own shortcomings.

So unwilling to help a teammate who falters, instead you give him an ultimatum, after a single match. So funny that while you may not have been pinned Seth, you failed in absolutely every way possible to prevent YOUR partner, YOUR teammate.

So accept it or not, you failed. You are undeserving. You have fallen short of where you claimed to be twice in a row.

Your arrogance is getting far too out of hand Omega, and at that, now you are failing to even be able to back that up.

Instead of honing your skills, instead of making up for your mistakes and helping forming a stronger partnership with your teammates you immediately seek out another.

With your actions such as they are you appear to be nothing more than a parasite. Unable to accept your own deficiencies and in turn latching on to something far stronger than yourself for life.

You are a contaminant within FMW Mr. Omega, the very thing you though to suppress.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:12 am

OOC: Aren't all shows broadcasting at the same time from different locations?
So why was Seth on Corruption and Distortion?
And why did Romeo already know the results to the matches on Ammunition and Corrption?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:14 am

First off, I'm as religious as Showstoppa was straight.

Second off, I do talk a big game Caprice and last time I checked I can back it up.

You win some, you lose some...that's the way this sport works. But it is those who go out there and make an impact by beating their opponents within inches of their lives that make a true impact. It is how you say, it isn't if you win the game, it is how you play the game.

I've got plenty of time to rack up titles, but if you want to count stats...I've been here since 8.2 and already earned a title shot. How long did it take you Caprice?

Also I can honestly say I didn't pick the scraps of a weakened stable, I defended my title shot once, and PX had to cheat to beat me. Which is all fine and well, because starting at 10.2 you're about to see Seth Omega at his finest.

Daddy is coming home...
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 am

stl311 wrote:
First off, I'm as religious as Showstoppa was straight.

Second off, I do talk a big game Caprice and last time I checked I can back it up.

You win some, you lose some...that's the way this sport works. But it is those who go out there and make an impact by beating their opponents within inches of their lives that make a true impact. It is how you say, it isn't if you win the game, it is how you play the game.

I've got plenty of time to rack up titles, but if you want to count stats...I've been here since 8.2 and already earned a title shot. How long did it take you Caprice?

Also I can honestly say I didn't pick the scraps of a weakened stable, I defended my title shot once, and PX had to cheat to beat me. Which is all fine and well, because starting at 10.2 you're about to see Seth Omega at his finest.

Daddy is coming home...

You really are thick.
"I do talk a big game Caprice and last time I checked I can back it up."
NO YOU CAN'T... You said you could beat Kelson, and you couldn't. You said you would beat PX again, and you couldn't. For awhile there you said you'd beat Skyler for his title, and it was only in assisting Romeo that you saw Skyler beaten.

And by god you rookie, its not about the titles, sure its shinny, but its just another thing to accidently leave at home or another thing that people will draw to just to be seen, but wrestling is beyond titles. For example, would I rather challenge Tyrant for the FMW Title or have a rematch again Syanide where I would be more passionate for and a match I have more desire to be in. So don't compare title shots to skill. I have never been drawn in by the aura of being a champion. I would rather find one person who will constantly push me to the limit, someone that can make me the best that I can be.

So enough with your egotistical rants of title shots and titles. Heck I am a champion, and you can't say crap to put yourself above me in that department.

So slow your words, take a breath and just let your actions do the running and let your words trail. So if this reformed Seth Omega at 10.2 is to have these features then I might actually start believing the words from your mouth.

Lastly...You are nobodies daddy, less you are talking about your dad. Hmm didn't know Drew switched to Corruption.

...Who's your daddy now?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:35 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
OOC: Aren't all shows broadcasting at the same time from different locations?
So why was Seth on Corruption and Distortion?
And why did Romeo already know the results to the matches on Ammunition and Corrption?

No, they aren't.

The shows are posted at different times, as if they air at different times.

At least according to the boss man.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:20 am

OOC: I was sure this was wrong, as in the 9th cycle when I switched from Ammunition to Distortion we had to wait til it suited and til it was actually doable before I moved, can't have 1 person in 2 places.

But if the rule has been changed then ok, but I never received the memo.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:04 am

Did you not come out at the end of Distortion 10.1?

While also facing Austin at Ammunition 10.1?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:15 am

Well, I gotta say I was impressed by Macabre for pullin' that one out. Well, maybe not impressed; I'll go as far as to say they won a match I said they weren't going to, and me admitting a miscalculation is as close as you'll get to a congratulations, so take it or leave it.

Fact is, you ran up against a multi-round failure and Cpt. Don't-Believe-The-Hype, and in no way did you run through them like the bats out of hell you bill yourselves to be. My guess is on a good day, Omega could have given either one of you a good match. Sure you came out on top, but how much of it was Danse Macabre being better than the Broken Saints, and how much could be contributed to the variables inherent in tag team wrestling?

And Omega, I may have held my judgment of you, regardless of how your mouth has trampled my nerves, but after watching you muck up MY division with that bullshit you call a performance, I'm starting to see a big picture of what your career is going to be around here. I'd say, pretty much pathetic. You came in with a mouth made for ten men, did nothing impressive. Got a TV Title shot, did nothing impressive. Hop in line with Drewski? still doing nothing impressive. The kind of person who lets a guy like Gray hold him back probably isn't all that vicious himself, competitively speaking. Take a page out of my book and Trey Spruance his ass so you can salvage your still young career from the joke it's turning into.

You want to stop Corruption from running the same course as its Ignition counterpart? Stop filling the card with bullshit like the Virus', an everlosing Celt, and Sean Carter (no relation, obviously I don't suck). You put the Bloodhound back on his playground and you'll see some ratings. In fact, I bet if I got hands around the throat of that frosty haired faggot of a TV champ we've got, you've have more eyes on the product than the ball dropping on New Years.

OOC: Didn't Leon face Syanide at Distortion 10.1, and Austin not have a match at 10.1?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:47 am

OOC: D'ho I meant 9.1
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 am

I saw that comment Xavier. Don't worry, I'll make you the one whos bitter about their career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next