Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+13
Skyler Striker
The Returned
Leon Caprice
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Abel Steele
PX
RCA
Drew Michaels
Omega
The Dude
The Celt
Rottata
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 am

stl311 wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
OOC: Aren't all shows broadcasting at the same time from different locations?
So why was Seth on Corruption and Distortion?
And why did Romeo already know the results to the matches on Ammunition and Corrption?

No, they aren't.

The shows are posted at different times, as if they air at different times.

At least according to the boss man.

This is correct.

Technically, Skyler was waiting for me to post Corruption before he could post Distortion.

I think we're trying to go for a little more continuity with the shows.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 am

Seth/Romeo is correct.

The date that the show is posted is the day it occurs in realtime. Hence, Seth could go from one location to another, especially seeing how close all the 10.1 shows are in location to one another.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am

Although if that's the logic you're using, it doesn't work because technically you posted Distortion right after I posted Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:44 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Seth/Romeo is correct.

The date that the show is posted is the day it occurs in realtime. Hence, Seth could go from one location to another, especially seeing how close all the 10.1 shows are in location to one another.

OOC: Actually, the shows occur once a week; not once a month/every 2 weeks like occur here. Hence why the shows close with "See you next week!" or something of that nature. And wasn't a big part of the division thing that it was one show with three (four) divisions? So why would it air separately? I'm confused again...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 am

Well, they are held in different venues (in one state).
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 am

OOC: Seeing as it's all made up anyway (phopar?) couldn't you just say they happen within a day of each other depending on when they're posted?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 am

OOC: It is like the WWE Divisions

ECW- For young guys who do an extreme rules match about as Skyler defends the AB Title
Smackdown- For mid age guys who hadn't reached their prime yet
Raw- Place to be buried by Triple H

See how that works?

On a more serious note, the divisions are like RoH, FIP, and Shimmer. It is the same damn companies but they hold shows in different locations.

It isn't like Alchemy and Anarchy, one is in NYC the other is in LA, you're talking a number of 3-4 hours drive max.

That being said we all agreed pretty much, I just wanted to ZING one in on Skyler.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 am

as I said about the blue show, the reoccuring theme of "yay we've got people back" got old, quick.

The first two matches were written pretty well considering the no shows in both. I think people looked good on all sides, and thats nice. The third match was definately off putting, especially the stupid "twifag" comment and other twilight references, stuff like that. I think sometimes we go out of our way to demean characters just for the sake of throwing in some humor into places that it might not fit.

Needless to say Im less than excited with the way I got to have my "awesome comeback", however the second virus could be an interesting story.

The UV match was excellent, as people have already pointed out, so kudos to them.

This brand has a lot of people that are good talents that could be great talents. I think collectively people should work together to help eachother figure them out in whatever ways our twisted minds work.

Also, I mark for quinn.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Needless to say Im less than excited with the way I got to have my "awesome comeback", however the second virus could be an interesting story.

OOC: so does this mean that Nick Bryson is officially coming back to FMW to participate on a regular basis?

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 am

Well I'm sure we all hope so

BTW, it has to be said: I lol'd when the Voice Virus was teased to be Skittles; how random was that like?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Also, I mark for quinn.

Quint dear sir, it's Quint.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 am

Ohhh, and that's a bad miss
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

OOC: so does this mean that Nick Bryson is officially coming back to FMW to participate on a regular basis?

OOC: Given everyone's disdain for the entire Virus angle, probably not as Virus.

I <3 Bry-bry.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Why is there so much disdain for the Virus angle, if I may ask? I've heard this a lot but never any real reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Well, personally I didn't mind till this show, but when we did a false reveal it brought back bad flashbacks.

I think people are turned off because of the Virus storyline being similar in alot of ways to the Voice which people were so excited about but were disappointed by. I think one of the things that annoyed people in the Voice angle was the amount of false reveals which came to feel like bait and switches. So this time around people are hesitant to put their faith in something which could blow up in their faces.

Also I think what might improve people's feelings about the angle if things were chopped up a bit and made feel really different, you know not all just ambush attack stuff, stuff like this example:

* Maybe during a match Virus cuts the feed to a promo of his which lasts a few paragraphs before returning to the match.

* Maybe the Virus removes/kidnaps a referee from a match so that the two guys in it go extreme on each other...in a master plan for the Virus to soften someone up

That's my feeling on it

Short answer: Change up your booking, make this as different from the Voice angle as possible
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 pm

now being my first day back here I will say have to agree with Celt when i read the show (which was awesome by the way) its not a b ad idea its just the voice thing is still fresh in peoples minds here (i know i let that flop i jsut burnt out for a while but im ready ot be back)
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Well, I appreciate the real feedback sir.

I get the Voice thing. It's pretty bad timing considering that just happened.

But bait and switch was never the intention here. There are two distinct Viruses was the main point that was I guess poorly executed at 10.2. We now know who one of them is, and he'll explain himself at 10.2 I am sure.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 am

ooc:

Maybe Jaro, just maybe, people dont like seeing Mark Johansson getting beaten to a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 am

OOC: Maybe if you showed up and won moar we wouldn't be feeding you to a masked man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!   FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CORRUPTION 10.1 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2