Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Kaoru
Virus
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
RCA
The Returned
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Mark Johansson
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 am

OOC: Give up, Romes, Ty ain't comin' to play. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 am

Romeo wrote:
The Dude wrote:
FMW is an insane company that will employ any means neccessary in order to get rating as far as I can figure out.

And I will be the one to right the wrongs, and to make sane what is nonsensical.

Beginning with our FMW champion, who dares not show his face against me, for some reason.

Your rantings are beginning to get as old as the ramblings and such from the usual blowhards in this company. In other words, you are beginning to sound exactly like the mother fuckers you are trying to put down!! How is this going to get FMW anywhere? In my opinion, in the immortal words of Jack Nicholson's Joker " This town needs an enima". Folks like Trey, myself and the Celt; the good of the company, should take the reigns from pathethic assclowns who just want to forward their own agendas like you, Austin and Drew to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 am

I'm sorry, Mr. van Osbourne, but if you were in such a position as mine right now, where I am just about ready and waiting to take FMW into my own hands, because I have the power and the money to do so, I would make it ubiquitous. I am, after all, also a man from the locker room, not an outsider looking in.

Besides, you're not relevant enough to be critiquing me.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Folks like Trey, myself and the Celt; the good of the company, should take the reigns from pathethic assclowns who just want to forward their own agendas like you, Austin and Drew to name a few.

How do you and Trey plan to overcome your crippling failure in order to do so?

And why are you dragging the Celt down with you?

The people want to know.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 am

The people want to know? What people? Why was I not informed there was going to be people!?

*Hides*
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 am

Do not compare me to Drew Michaels.

And I'd appreciate it if more people kept my name out of your mouth.

I know, it's a little addicting but my name is not a dick and thus it doesn't belong anywhere near the shit-eaters that are your flapping gums.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Romeo wrote:
The Dude wrote:
FMW is an insane company that will employ any means neccessary in order to get rating as far as I can figure out.

And I will be the one to right the wrongs, and to make sane what is nonsensical.

Beginning with our FMW champion, who dares not show his face against me, for some reason.

Probably because he is the worst FMW Champion since Ethan Black. Say what you want about them as people but at least Alex O'Rion, Hostyle, and Eric Scorpio were fighting champions. TyranT seems content to sit on the belt like a coward. He is nothing but a little bitch and I dare him to prove me wrong.

Also, Axel, stop being such a raging moron. First you agreed with Trey's sentiment of "fuck this company" and then you claim you are a good person? Can you stop jumping on everyone else's bandwagon for even one minute to have your own thought? I swear to God, every other time I hear you speak it begins with "I agree..." no matter who the person is and then the normal useless drivel that spills out of your mouth.

You are walking proof of what those poisons do to a person's mental state.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Who the fried piss do you think you are?

Why exactly do you think you can come in here and flap your gums about my tag friend here?

Drew... you've picked your poison. You choose the opiate of the masses because your a fucking sheep ok? God's name is smack to some my friend, and I'm afraid your addiction is rather fucking annoying. Put a sock in your babbling preacher man crap or I'll put my fist in your face.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm

The Dude wrote:

Why exactly do you think you can come in here and flap your gums about my tag friend here?

Drew... you've picked your poison. You choose the opiate of the masses because your a fucking sheep ok? God's name is smack to some my friend, and I'm afraid your addiction is rather fucking annoying. Put a sock in your babbling preacher man crap or I'll put my fist in your face.

Yeah, just like you put a fist in my face all those other times we have faced...wait, have you ever actually beaten me? I am pretty sure I am like 20-0 over you or some shit Trey. I mean seriously, I beat you more then a lonely teenager beats his dick on prom night.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Alex O'Rion...a fighting champion?

Hostyle...a fighting champion?

You've got to be kidding.

Scorpio, yeah sure, but those other two?

Yeah...I was more of a fighting champion than they ever were and I've never even been a champion.

Hell, as much of a cowardly scumbag (who's only saving grace was shock value and bitching as I allegedly do) as he was, when Black was forced to defend the belt he did so more times than anyone ever has thus far.

Still, it's nice to see you around. I began to grow a little worried that my favorite little conversation buddy was gone forever.

How's Juliet?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:43 pm

RCA wrote:
Alex O'Rion...a fighting champion?

Hostyle...a fighting champion?

You've got to be kidding.

Scorpio, yeah sure, but those other two?

Yeah...I was more of a fighting champion than they ever were and I've never even been a champion.

Hell, as much of a cowardly scumbag (who's only saving grace was shock value and bitching as I allegedly do) as he was, when Black was forced to defend the belt he did so more times than anyone ever has thus far.

Still, it's nice to see you around. I began to grow a little worried that my favorite little conversation buddy was gone forever.

How's Juliet?

We are not discussing Juliet, not with you.

And yes, both were fighting champions. They both defended their titles within the first show of winning them and did not spend WEEKS on the sideline after being crowned champion of the company. Meanwhile, that coward TyranT has not even stepped in the ring since stealing his title shot and has shown his true colors in his refusal to give any other competitor a chance to challenge his spot as champion.

Like Ethan Black proved, it is easy to look dominant when you only defend the title once every blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Listen up Drew, Ares, and any other blustering, pompous, piece of shit that wants to look my way, I am only going to repeat myself so often so turn up your hearing aids....SFW has come on the scene to show the world that there is an alternative to the crap spewing from all of your orifices. There is a place in this Fed for people who don't have to primp and strut and say they are gonna do this that or the other thing. Our philosophy is not "eh Fuck the FMW"-- To be plain its "eh FUCK YOU!!!" -- This place reeks of bull shit and ego....Two things I will say yes I used to indulge in, but through my friend Trey here and some of the other resonable folk I have learned there are other ways to get shit done. To address the current o'fer record Trey and I have, its all a motivational thing. Neither one of us had any desire to do shit for this company until we realized what a bunch of world class A -holes were in its upper escholons. I have rid myself of all the things that have held me back before and amazingly enough cannibis and beer weren't on that list. Drew you don't have to be straight edge to be a "good person" you just have to want those corrupt and evil to be put in there place. And from what I can see Sir you are right at the forefront of that charge. You are what our religious forefathers call a "false idol". You and your Saints pump yourselves up with enough self centered ego to fly a fleet of hot air baloons. See that's what makes SFW different from the rest, if we win, its a win and if we lose as long as we get fucked up its a WIN!!! Our w's will come -- the Law of Averages says so-- Hell maybe one day we will hold aloft those really cool Tag Titles, but until then we are gonna have one hell of a time!! Aw hell -- my buzz is wearing off -- Just do me a favor and shut your FUCKING PIE HOLE BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Headbanger wrote:

We are not discussing Juliet, not with you.

OOC: LOL

IC:

Oh come on...you say that as if I'd get weird with her.

I mean, if I wanted to do that I would've done it by now...but yeah, no. Not my cup of tea, she's too damaged and to be honest with you as her husband, she's suffered enough.

She deserves better, just saying.

Hell, I'd gladly confide in you. I'd talk to you about my 'family'.

You know, my son is doing great. His eyes are just like mine.

I'm reminded of how my mom used to hold me when I was younger when I hold him.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Headbanger wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Yeah, just like you put a fist in my face all those other times we have faced...wait, have you ever actually beaten me? I am pretty sure I am like 20-0 over you or some shit Trey. I mean seriously, I beat you more then a lonely teenager beats his dick on prom night.

Well I call that an exaggeration and a half. You have beaten me, that much is true. You have beaten me everytime that is true, but not 20 times for crying out loud.

I'd love to kick your ass, I just obviously underestermated you and how strong you have become.

Hey, at least on prom night I got high and had a blowjob. You probably went to church and begged forgiveness for your "feelings".

Hey, by the way, EVERYONE needs to know this. Juliet? Yeah, she was stolen from ME. True story.

OOC: I love dragging stuff up from the past lol.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

The Dude wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Well I call that an exaggeration and a half. You have beaten me, that much is true. You have beaten me everytime that is true, but not 20 times for crying out loud.

I'd love to kick your ass, I just obviously underestermated you and how strong you have become.

Hey, at least on prom night I got high and had a blowjob. You probably went to church and begged forgiveness for your "feelings".

Hey, by the way, EVERYONE needs to know this. Juliet? Yeah, she was stolen from ME. True story.

OOC: I love dragging stuff up from the past lol.

Yep, I did take her from you. Well actually, I think she left you for your brother and then left him. I brought her in as my manager, we well in love, and she upgraded to a real man instead of a shell of disease and drugs such as yourself.

Also, it is not "underestimating" when it happens over and over again.

Also also, I probably spent prom night similar to you. I admit it, I did not always respect my body as I do now and I did not always respect women like I do now. However, the difference is that I grew up and became a better man, a stronger man, while you continued to wallow in your filth Stevie Richards V2.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:57 pm

You see what he did there?

He called you a jobber. And didn't Steven Richards have charisma?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Ahhh man. I am SO gonna kill you!

Jesus Christ, when the fuck did real men wounder around with their balls between there legs and jacking off to pictures of God. Juliet probably doesn't love ya, fuck, shes probably just with you for the money. You know why you have money? You're a FIGUREHEAD. A LIE.

You're just another piece of crap gimmick in this company, sad thing is, you don't realise it.

So what, so fucking what if I do drugs. I live for real man, what do you do? You follow God around like a puppy chases it's tail.

Fuck off back to the dark ages when people actually gave a fuck about your twisted little lies. Fucking leper messiah.

Oh, and Apathy, suck my dick. I show more Apathy than your fucking name lives up to you piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Listen up Drew, Ares, and any other blustering, pompous, piece of shit that wants to look my way, I am only going to repeat myself so often so turn up your hearing aids....SFW has come on the scene to show the world that there is an alternative to the crap spewing from all of your orifices. There is a place in this Fed for people who don't have to primp and strut and say they are gonna do this that or the other thing. Our philosophy is not "eh Fuck the FMW"-- To be plain its "eh FUCK YOU!!!" -- This place reeks of bull shit and ego....Two things I will say yes I used to indulge in, but through my friend Trey here and some of the other resonable folk I have learned there are other ways to get shit done. To address the current o'fer record Trey and I have, its all a motivational thing. Neither one of us had any desire to do shit for this company until we realized what a bunch of world class A -holes were in its upper escholons. I have rid myself of all the things that have held me back before and amazingly enough cannibis and beer weren't on that list. Drew you don't have to be straight edge to be a "good person" you just have to want those corrupt and evil to be put in there place. And from what I can see Sir you are right at the forefront of that charge. You are what our religious forefathers call a "false idol". You and your Saints pump yourselves up with enough self centered ego to fly a fleet of hot air baloons. See that's what makes SFW different from the rest, if we win, its a win and if we lose as long as we get fucked up its a WIN!!! Our w's will come -- the Law of Averages says so-- Hell maybe one day we will hold aloft those really cool Tag Titles, but until then we are gonna have one hell of a time!! Aw hell -- my buzz is wearing off -- Just do me a favor and shut your FUCKING PIE HOLE BITCH!!!

The irony of you being the biggest blustering example of a gaping vagina that won't shut the hell up is lost on you isn't it?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

The Dude wrote:
Oh, and Apathy, suck my dick. I show more Apathy than your fucking name lives up to you piece of shit.

The fact that you were so quick to anger over a relatively innocuous comment proves otherwise, Chuckles.

It's also amusing that since you're no longer the Bucky Barnes to Exodus' Steve Rodgers, you get fiesty over him like a spurned lover.

Curiouser and curiouser.

I'll think I'll lump you and your compadre Axel in the "people I need to curb stomp for kicks" catergory.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Ah, again with the pointless interjection Apathy? It would appear so. Curb stomp us? You couldn't stomp on as piece of fresh shit, your precious little toes would break.

Just... FUCK OFF. Seriously, unless you want me to reach down your throat, rip out your lungs so I got a spare set when I ruin mine from smoking.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 pm

The Ares wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

The irony of you being the biggest blustering example of a gaping vagina that won't shut the hell up is lost on you isn't it?

Do the world a favor and realize that the best part of you dribbled outta your mama's cunt and stained the fucking sheets ASSHOLE!! When I want your op-- Nevermind, I just want you to shut the fuck up...Everyone feels free to tell me how big of an idiot I am but they refuse to look at themselves in the mirror and see that the biggest jackass in the fed is looking right back at them. I wouldn't even waste my breath if I didn't have to field a personal fucking attack from you or some other mental midget at least once a day...Do me a favor Ares, you beat me so SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I am done with you as you should be done with me....As for you Apathy, I figured you to be one to understand where Spruance and I were coming from, but it looks as though you are just another ignorant douche bag....You know what FUCKERS....Bring it on...Give us your worst....Do us a favor SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN THE RING!!!!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Mine are hardly in any better shape than your's, boy.

But please. Try me. Anything to pass the time while I wait for Celty. At least his stupidity can be mildly amusing. I'll do for you what the drugs can't, Trey.

You should tell your little pet he shouldn't prod a bear with a stick. Much less two rabid grizzlies who have, at least, smelled a world championship more recently than your last full functional week of soberity.

It wouldn't even be a fair fight. Ares and myself would probably have to be comatose for you to stand a remote chance.

Or I could just no-show. I wouldn't wanna sully my new wrasslin' tights.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Ah, lemme guess, you want me to go back to taking drugs and leaving your "shot" at the heavyweight title? You want me to roll over and die right?

Good luck with that, I aint leaving so fast this time not 'till me an' this new dude here kick yours, Ares the big mouth prick and every other cunts ass for getting in our fucking way.

News flash assholes. All your titles are belong to us!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Mine are hardly in any better shape than your's, boy.

But please. Try me. Anything to pass the time while I wait for Celty. At least his stupidity can be mildly amusing. I'll do for you what the drugs can't, Trey.

You should tell your little pet he shouldn't prod a bear with a stick. Much less two rabid grizzlies who have, at least, smelled a world championship more recently than your last full functional week of soberity.

It wouldn't even be a fair fight. Ares and myself would probably have to be comatose for you to stand a remote chance.

Aw I ain't no one's pet BITCH!! You call up whoever you gotta call cuz SFW doesn't want a piece of you and that Canadian panty waist -- We want the whole fuckin thing!! It would kick all sorts of ass to know that our very first tag win was against two of the biggest assfaces in this place!! Both of you can't get over the old days -- Its a new day in the FMW!! Get used to it....Oh and by the way -- I DON"T MIND GETTIN A LIL DIRTY!!!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm

You truthfully are as stupid as you look.

Both Eric and myself are rookies to FMW. If anyone here is as old as dirt, it's Trey. He's been here on and off since day one. Lost one of his first tag matches to a pair of jungle bunnies. Who was he tagging with you ask? Former FMW Champion and two time C-4 Division Champion Drew Michaels.

If he can't win with someone who doesn't suck, what makes you think he'll win with you?

Also...here's a hint. When cutting a promo, screaming at random intervals doesn't make you intense, frightening, or imposing. Sometimes, the best way to display menace is to leave what could be unsaid and implied.

You know. Being subtle. Though you wouldn't know "subtle" if it smacked you in your pathetically shriveled member.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm

I'd fucking bury you, and not in smoke nether. The smokes reserved for the aftermathy son, the aftermath of your demise and the celebration of everyone that had to listen to your fucking dribble.

You think you know me? You think I've done everything here I'm going to acheive? It didn't work with Drew because.... 'cause I fucking hate God thats why. The cunt left me with no parents and a serious adiction to almost every drug under the sun... If he EVEN dares to exist while I still breathe. Smite me? I'd smite his fucking face with a drug soaked rag and choke him to fucking death.

SATAN!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Alright Axel, this has gone on long enough. While I normally wouldn't find myself siding with Ares (though he's not really evil, just self-interested) or Apathy, you are making my ears bleed and I've had enough.

What is your compulsion to yell so much? Do you think it gets your point across more? Or perhaps quicker? Maybe you believe that by yelling and screaming on the verge of an infantile tantrum will make your argument more effective?

Whatever those twisted and I'm sure inane thoughts are that are swirling and crawling about the cavernous space you call your brain, please keep them to yourself. All you've managed to prove is that one day you were sloshing through the gutter and stumbled across Trey and decided "Hey, we're both useless, we may as well tag together."

Others around here are trying to engage in some spirited discussions while you are babbling on like the homeless filth on the street.

Calm yourself down, take a deep breath and use your indoor voice for Godsake.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
You truthfully are as stupid as you look.

Both Eric and myself are rookies to FMW. If anyone here is as old as dirt, it's Trey. He's been here on and off since day one. Lost one of his first tag matches to a pair of jungle bunnies. Who was he tagging with you ask? Former FMW Champion and two time C-4 Division Champion Drew Michaels.

If he can't win with someone who doesn't suck, what makes you think he'll win with you?

Also...here's a hint. When cutting a promo, screaming at random intervals doesn't make you intense, frightening, or imposing. Sometimes, the best way to display menace is to leave what could be unsaid and implied.

You know. Being subtle. Though you wouldn't know "subtle" if it smacked you in your pathetically shriveled member.

All I know is sometimes all it takes is a lil attitude adjustment to get things done right and proper....Listening to you flap your gums is almost as irritating as it is listening to Ares...I didn't even think that was possible!! You are right being subtle is not a strong point of mine....I would rather you see the train screaming down the tracks as its gonna hit ya, to see your pupils dialate when you realize that "Holy Shit...These guys are for real!!" I think you should change your name from Apathy to fuckin buzzkill, because that's all you have managed to do ... Kill my buzz!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC: Jay..you've gotten better at Trash Talking.

This is me being impressed.

IC:

...Are you really just going to ejaculate noise and confuse it for speech?

We're done.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

OOC: I guarantee that that's just about what's gonna happen. lololol <3

IC: I can bring you my worst, Mr. van Osbourne. And you will be traumatized, I guarantee you.

Anyway... it is a new day.

BILLY "TYRANT" MCKENZIE.

Today is another day, Mr. McKenzie.

Will it be the day you finally emerge from the shadows and show me your unworthy face, or will it be another day for you to dodge me?

I'm guessing the latter again, but I am an optimistic person. Worry not, you make me look better and better every day.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 10.2 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next