Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Storm183
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
Drew Michaels
cYnical
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Easty
The Celt
Lazyking
Omega
MPD
Jeff
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:50 am

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
RCA wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

Nah, definitely not expecting it to go that way at all. Sorry man.

It's fine. Just because you don't expect it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Take the tag team success of Alex O'Rion and myself. Yeah, no one saw that coming.

Yeah about that whole Tag Team success thing....That will be nice and short lived too, you see SFW is back baby and we want what you got. Every other team between us and you is nothing but a speedbump. Plan on seeing us very very soon. The Boys are Back in Town!!!

Damn straight we are back!

OOC: Good show, I'm glad someone fixed the Trey interview as well whoever that was, it came across pretty well I think.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 am

Abel Steele wrote:
If the rest of us were of a mind to dismiss you out of hand we might suggest that by missing the fact that, by its very nature, the TV Championship has to be defended every show, you have proven how incompetent you are.

If we were of a mind to dismiss you out of hand....

If you were of such a state of mind, I would inform you that the every show defense stipulation of the TV Title is not as set in stone as you're implying. Syanide isn't the champion anymore.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am

It should be, however.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 am

But it isn't.

See, what I was trying to do here was issue a challenge to A) prove David's hypothesis wrong and Gold Standard Wrestling's right, and B) allow David to put his money where his mouth is.

Furthermore, C) I am not arrogant enough to assume I can waltz in and immediately be given a title shot. If David wants to resurrect the concept of every show defenses, I'd take one, but I'm not going to insist upon it when all I need to do is wrestle a match.

Oh, and if Jeff didn't make it clear enough,

our hypothesis is that GSW > FMW.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 am

Isn't that funny that the former Abandoned Champion ended up defending the title every show unlike our Television Champion?

Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 am

Oh, please. You know as well as I do you're more than capable of a title shot.

And GSW = FMW... I couldn't give a fuck. I'm not getting embroiled in your little spat. I have my own issues to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 am

I guess we will see at the PPV won't we old friend...
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 am

Easty wrote:
Oh, please. You know as well as I do you're more than capable of a title shot.

Oh, I know. Of course I do.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:31 am

? wrote:
I feel you are dismissing me out of hand.

Perhaps a singles match after Mt. V? Title, non title, I'm not concerned.

I probably am, given the fact that I have no idea who the fuck you are. I would, however, like the opportunity to change that (getting the ability to dismiss you on valid grounds; not finding out who you are) so why not?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 am

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Omega wrote:
Isn't that funny that the former Abandoned Champion ended up defending the title every show unlike our Television Champion?

Just sayin...

No no. David has defended the TV title since he's gotten the title.

If you are referring to PX, however, then you are correct.

Also, if GSW > FMW, then why do you see 'interrupting' a 'lesser' show as making an impact? Wouldn't it be of greater impact for US to traverse to Florida and decimate your headquarters in order to waste time before lunch?

Wouldn't it be of greater impact for you to pull this behavior at a federation that is in fact, superior to you? Otherwise you are merely wasting your potential.

That '?' fellow intrigues me. I haven't seen him in my class before yet I feel like I've been aware of his presence for years. Could it be possible that I in fact know this person?

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

OOC: Can somebody enlighten me as to why I feel like I just signed up to get my ass kicked?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 am

OOC: You'll be fine. I mean, I can not say much about it, but you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

OOC: Eh. Good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:41 pm

RCA wrote:
Omega wrote:

Just sayin...

No no. David has defended the TV title since he's gotten the title.

If you are referring to PX, however, then you are correct.

Also, if GSW > FMW, then why do you see 'interrupting' a 'lesser' show as making an impact? Wouldn't it be of greater impact for US to traverse to Florida and decimate your headquarters in order to waste time before lunch?

Wouldn't it be of greater impact for you to pull this behavior at a federation that is in fact, superior to you? Otherwise you are merely wasting your potential.

That '?' fellow intrigues me. I haven't seen him in my class before yet I feel like I've been aware of his presence for years. Could it be possible that I in fact know this person?

FMW is a well established wrestling federation that has built a fanbase over time. A large fanbase. And thusly, FMW is a suitable medium to broadcast the message of GSW, given the viewrates.

Furthermore, I'm not saying that you're all without talent. Perhaps you'll all see the light too?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 am

Not that I want to be throwing any praise at my cunt of a brother, but since it'll undermine a point of Omega's I'll go ahead and point out that PX has the most defences of any Television champion ever, nevermind that he held it the longest ever too. And I should point out that Omega was one of those defences, so I wonder why he's gloating so much about his supposed superiority over PX?

The answer is they both equally suck
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 am

The Celt wrote:
Not that I want to be throwing any praise at my cunt of a brother, but since it'll undermine a point of Omega's I'll go ahead and point out that PX has the most defences of any Television champion ever, nevermind that he held it the longest ever too. And I should point out that Omega was one of those defences, so I wonder why he's gloating so much about his supposed superiority over PX?

Cute trick fucking ginger.

He's had the most defenses of any champion and he's held the belt the longest.

But if you want to be a total douche about it, I'm tied with TyranT for second most defenses at the Abandoned Champion...all done in one cycle mind you. And I was the flagship champion on Corruption while we didn't have a UV Champion, now at Mt. V I'm going to go back to being the flagship champion when I drive your retarded Irish ass into the mat and pin you once and for all.

You've had this silly little dream you've been chasing forever Celt, you've got this hope that you're going to walk out with the belt because you do what it takes night in and night out and you try to kill yourself for vengeance. This ain't Jaro you're in the ring with, you're getting in the ring with the most hardcore man known to FMW. Don't doubt it...just look forward to seeing me staring at you from across the ring.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 am

I didn't know Cactus Sam was around...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am

@ ?: Well, at least you know the history of this promotion, because Cactus Sam is indeed the sickest man in professional wrestling today, whatever about the debtrament to his mental stability that it caused.

@ Omega: Congradulations Omega, you were indeed Corruption's flagship champion for a whole show and a half...by default. Great achievement there, to be the best via lack of other competitors. The only reason you were the "top" champion is because the UV championship is vacated and you know. If It did have a champion any comparison to the abandoned title wouldn't be worth mentioning (sorry Leon, but that's the truth).

Oh, and you're right about another thing Omega, you sure ain't no Jaro in the ring, and if you think you are you're delusional. Jaro didn't change his move-set every two weeks, his ring music daily and his nicknames hourily, he actually focused on things pertinent to his career and desires (however twisted). Jaro actually focused on beating his oppenents rather than running around the ring like headless chicken, searching for ridiculous over-thought contraptions yelling "LOOK AT HOW HARDCOREZ I AM".

UV division isn't about those who talk about it, it's about those who be about it Omega, and sure do need to remind people how BRUTALLY EXTREME MODE you are alot Rolling Eyes

So listen Omega, continue to focus on that trivial shit you do, meanwhile I'll be getting ready for the UV three way, having wins over former and current FMW World Champions behind me in the run up to it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 am

The Celt wrote:
@ ?: Well, at least you know the history of this promotion, because Cactus Sam is indeed the sickest man in professional wrestling today, whatever about the debtrament to his mental stability that it caused.

Ahem.

Omega wrote:
I guess we will see at the PPV won't we old friend...

And if you think I'm referring to you...

Well, let's just say that I have the backing of one of the greatest Ultraviolent champions in history, and will surpass one of the others before the match even begins.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 am

You're just seriously mentally unstable Dunnwood, I'm afraid you never quite reached the brutal depths in the ring that Cactus went to.

And so what if you've got support? It's hardly going to affect the match now is it unless they interfere; in which case I know some guys who wouldn't mind resetting the odds for me
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 am

Jack. The name is Jack.

And I'm going to do something you can only dream of doing, Celt. Something you couldn't even do when you tried to kill yourself.

Besides, let the Sons of Attrition interfere. I've got my Pack. Your boys stay out, mine stay out.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 am

The Celt wrote:

You can't have an invasion without someone in the know.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 am

Actually, that's an interesting point you raise. Why you, of all people? And what do you gain from this?

Feel free to not reveal your motives or anything. I don't expect you to, to be honest. Nor do I care that much. I'm just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 am

I've got more important things to tend to, Jack.

I've got a shot at finally bringing Tyrant down. I sure as hell ain't gonna' sit around babysitting someone who could care less if I was dead.

Now, yes, I will storm the ring if I find that the proceedings are a little too biased. But, other than that, don't you worry about little ole' me.

So, I guess the real statement here is: your boys stay out, then mine stay out.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 am

Easty wrote:
Jack. The name is Jack.

And I'm going to do something you can only dream of doing, Celt. Something you couldn't even do when you tried to kill yourself.

Besides, let the Sons of Attrition interfere. I've got my Pack. Your boys stay out, mine stay out.

Oh, so the mindrape is over now is it? Tell me though, is the paedophilia still running gone or are you still as much of a degenerate as you always were?

Also I was making the point that if you bring people to interfere I've got some backup in the wings now take them out, so you know, we have the match that was intended, not some fucking farce.

And Frost, whatever about facing down waves of interference, I'm more than capable of holding my own verbally...so gee thanks and all, but Eastwood's mine, go away.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 am

OOC: Apologies for my lack of comments on the show. Obviously, my mind has been elsewhere. I still haven't had the opportunity to sit down and read it properly, but I have a feeling Corruption kicked Ammunition's ass this time around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
OOC: Apologies for my lack of comments on the show. Obviously, my mind has been elsewhere. I still haven't had the opportunity to sit down and read it properly, but I have a feeling Corruption kicks Ammunition's ass every time

Fix'd that for you
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am

Omega wrote:
The Celt wrote:

Cute trick fucking ginger.

He's had the most defenses of any champion and he's held the belt the longest.

But if you want to be a total douche about it, I'm tied with TyranT for second most defenses at the Abandoned Champion...all done in one cycle mind you. And I was the flagship champion on Corruption while we didn't have a UV Champion, now at Mt. V I'm going to go back to being the flagship champion when I drive your retarded Irish ass into the mat and pin you once and for all.

You've had this silly little dream you've been chasing forever Celt, you've got this hope that you're going to walk out with the belt because you do what it takes night in and night out and you try to kill yourself for vengeance. This ain't Jaro you're in the ring with, you're getting in the ring with the most hardcore man known to FMW. Don't doubt it...just look forward to seeing me staring at you from across the ring.

....So all this accounts for nothing when I say.

"I completely dismantled you and I'm the champ now."

how's the arm, or the leg, or the back, or the pelvis...

OH WAIT....Hows the ego??

Shove it Seth, you are nothing again.

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 am

Easty wrote:
Actually, that's an interesting point you raise. Why you, of all people? And what do you gain from this?

Feel free to not reveal your motives or anything. I don't expect you to, to be honest. Nor do I care that much. I'm just wondering.

I'm sure I'll reveal my motives eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next